时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Watch your backs. | 当心 |
[00:09] | Coming through. | 推进来了 |
[00:13] | move it,move it. | 闪开,闪开 |
[00:59] | …1010,possible hijack of a medical helicopter, | 1010,可能是对医用直升机的劫持 |
[01:03] | last seen departing hope morial hospital helipad. | 最后出现是在希望纪念医院停机坪起飞 |
[01:07] | Delta two responding. | D2应答 |
[01:28] | We got a guy down in here,dan. | 里面有个人,丹 |
[01:42] | Flack,he’s alive. | 弗莱克,他还活着 |
[01:43] | Let’s get an ambulance out here. | 叫一辆救护车来 |
[01:47] | Looks like it’s just this guy,though,and nothing eE. | 看来只有这个人,没留下其他的 |
[01:48] | It’s not what i wanted to hear. | 我不想听见这个 |
[01:50] | Search the area, | 搜索一下 |
[01:51] | set up a perimeter,and call canine. | 圈定区域,带警犬来 |
[02:14] | we’re trying to locate the guy | 我们设法对他定位 |
[02:16] | with the key to this scissor lift. | 使用这台剪形梯 |
[02:18] | They hung the billboard yesterday. | 他们昨天吊起这告示牌 |
[02:20] | Left the equipment here overnight. | 昨夜把设备留在了这里 |
[02:24] | Looks like he slammed into the billboard | 看起来他撞向了告示牌 |
[02:25] | and bounced off the light fixture before he finally landed. | 弹下来砸到灯具才最后落地 |
[02:30] | Hole in the fabric of his scrubs. | 手术服上的破洞 |
[02:33] | Arearound it is saturated with blood. | 周围渗满了血 |
[02:35] | Guess the guy either works at a hospital or medical center,huh? | 看起来他要么在医院 要么在医疗中心工作, 哈? |
[02:39] | Gunshot victim. | 枪伤 |
[02:41] | Lividity. | 铁青色 |
[02:43] | Head and arms is pinkish purple. | 头部和手臂红紫 |
[02:47] | I’d say this guy’s been here a couple of hours. | 猜得到他在这里有几个小时了 |
[02:50] | That’d put him here about 4:00 o’clock in the morning. | 那他就是清晨4点左右在这里 |
[02:53] | So far tre’s nothing to indicate that he was | 目前为止难以确定 |
[02:55] | thrown out of one of the windows or off the top of the building. | 他是从屋顶还是某个窗户扔下来的 |
[03:01] | He wasn’T. | 他不是 |
[03:02] | Air traffic control reported a hijacked medical aircraft, | 空中交通控制处报告了一起医用飞机劫持 |
[03:05] | intern and pilot on board. | 实习医生和飞行员在机上 |
[03:10] | I think our vic was thrown from a helicopter. | 我猜受害者是从直升机上被抛下的 |
[03:19] | hey,mac,we found,the,uh,helicopter. | 嘿,迈克,我们找到了,唔,直升机 |
[03:21] | Pilot’s alive,but he’s unconscious. | 飞行员活着,但昏迷了 |
[03:24] | I heard a rumor that you found our intern,Ryan Elliot. | 我听说你找到了实习医生,瑞恩 艾里奥特 |
[03:26] | Yeah. He’s on his way to autopsy now. | 是的,他在去解剖的路上 |
[03:29] | Did you happen to find anything else? | 有没有发现其他的? |
[03:30] | Well,you want to give me a hint exactly you’re looking for,flack? | 唔,你要提示我该发现什么吗,弗莱克? |
[03:34] | An igloo cooler with a human liver inside. | 装着人肝脏的冰冻容器 |
[03:37] | So,this wasn’t about hijacking a helicopter. | 这么说来,目的并不是劫持飞机 |
[03:40] | It was about stealing a donor organ. | 而是偷捐赠的器官 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “生与死” |
[04:07] | CSI NY Season 02 Episode 18 | |
[05:54] | First business at hand. | 首先要查的 |
[05:56] | Prints. | 指纹 |
[05:58] | That should help confirm the I.D.On the vic. | 能帮助确认死者的身份 |
[06:03] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[06:05] | He was shot only once. | 他只中了一枪 |
[06:09] | It was a through and through. | 贯穿而过 |
[06:10] | Very clean,very straight wound. | 干净,径直的伤口 |
[06:12] | The bullet moved through the flesh quite easily. | 子弹轻易地穿过肉体 |
[06:15] | It appears he was trying to turn away. | 看起来他正要转身 |
[06:18] | That slight movement resulted in the tearing of the right ventricle, | 轻微的动作导致了右心室的撕裂 |
[06:22] | leading to significant internal bleeding. | 造成严重的内出血 |
[06:24] | Our cause of death. | 致死的原因 |
[06:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:41] | Size of the permanent wound cavity suggests | 伤口孔大小一致 |
[06:43] | that the bullet didn’t mushroom, | 暗示了子弹没有炸开 |
[06:46] | so it was some kind of jacketed round. | 子弹是套上了外壳的 |
[06:47] | Find that bullet,and it might lead you to your shooter. | 找到子弹,说不定就能找到凶手 |
[07:05] | Mr. Cooper? | 库珀先生? |
[07:07] | Uh,new trench coat. | 唔,新外套 |
[07:10] | Got it dirtylready. | 就已经弄脏了 |
[07:11] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[07:12] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉要你久等了 |
[07:13] | I’m Detective Bonasera. | 我是博纳赛拉警探 |
[07:14] | This is Detective Monroe. | 这是莫若警探 |
[07:16] | Can we get you anything? | 你要喝什么吗? |
[07:17] | Coffee,water? | 咖啡,水? |
[07:18] | No,I’m good,thank you. | 不,不用了,谢谢 |
[07:20] | Mr. Cooper,we’d like you to tell us everything | 库珀 先生,希望你实情以告 |
[07:22] | you know about lillian stanwick. | 你认得 莉莉安 斯坦威克 |
[07:23] | And more importantly,all the details of | 更为关键的是 |
[07:25] | your last conversation with her. | 你们最后一次谈话的详情 |
[07:26] | I tried to explain this to the officers that called me. | 我跟传讯我的警员就解释过了 |
[07:28] | I don’t know a lillian stanwick. | 我不认识什么莉莉安 斯坦威克 |
[07:30] | Really? | 真的么? |
[07:31] | I checked my client list… | 我检查了客户名单… |
[07:33] | several times. | 查了几次 |
[07:34] | Well,you are an architect. | 唔,你是建筑师 |
[07:35] | I’m sure you meet lots of people. | 肯定会遇见很多人 |
[07:36] | It’s hard to keep track. | 不见得能留下印象 |
[07:37] | It’s hard to remember. | 很难记得清楚 |
[07:38] | I never met her. | 我从没见过她 |
[07:39] | This is a photo from her driver’s license. | 这是她驾驶证上的照片 |
[07:44] | I don’t know this woman. | 我不认识这女人 |
[07:47] | It’s awfully noisy in here. | 这里太吵了 |
[07:48] | Let’s take this conversation someplace quiet. | 我们到安静点的地方继续谈 |
[07:51] | Detectives,I’m very sorry | 探长,我很抱歉 |
[07:52] | this woman is dead,but I can’t help you. | 这女人死了,但我帮不了你 |
[07:55] | It’ll only take a minute. | 只花几分钟 |
[07:57] | Keep moving! | 快走! |
[07:58] | Ah,man…! | 啊,老兄…! |
[08:00] | -Right through here. Come on. -I didn’t do nothing. | -往这儿走. 快点 -我啥都没干 |
[08:03] | This is your business card,right? | 这是你的名片, 对么? |
[08:04] | Looks like it. | 看来是的 |
[08:05] | We found it in lillian stanwick’s purse. | 在 莉莉安 斯坦威克 的皮夹里找到的 |
[08:08] | Dusted it for prints. | 沾尘查找指纹 |
[08:10] | What you see here is actually the negative impression | 你现在看到的阴影实际上是 |
[08:12] | of the pattern of the friction ridge on your finger and hers. | 你和她指尖摩擦留下的螺纹 |
[08:18] | See,the prints on the edge of the card belong to our victim. | 瞧,卡边缘的指纹是受害者的 |
[08:22] | We confirmed that by printing her corpse. | 我们检验尸体确认了指纹 |
[08:24] | You handed this card to lillian stanwick. | 你把名片递给 莉莉安 斯坦威克. |
[08:26] | You held it between your middle and index finger, | 你用食指和中指夹着名片 |
[08:30] | like a clothes pin, | 像衣夹一样 |
[08:31] | and she grabbed it with her index finger and thumb. | 然后她用拇指和食指接过 |
[08:34] | You’re assuming those prints are mine. | 你假设这些指纹是我的 |
[08:37] | Obviously,someone else gave her my business card. | 很明显的是,别人给了她我的名片 |
[08:39] | Maybe,but can you explain | 或许,但你能否解释 |
[08:41] | to us why the last phone call | 为什么她死前 |
[08:42] | she made before she was murdered was to you? | 最后一通电话是打给你的? |
[08:44] | What? | 什么? |
[08:44] | We ran her phone records. | 我们调查了她的电话记录 |
[08:45] | You spoke to lillian stanwick | 你和 莉莉安 斯坦威克 通电话 |
[08:47] | for seven minutes last night. | 七分钟在昨晚 |
[08:48] | Doesn’t sound like she dialed the wrong number. | 看来她不是拨错了号码 |
[08:50] | Three days ago, | 三天前 |
[08:51] | you spoke to her for 15. | 你和她说了15分钟 |
[08:54] | The week before that,minutes on tuesday, | 上周二12分钟 |
[08:56] | and 22 minutes on friday. | 上周五22分钟 |
[08:57] | Still don’t know who she is,Charles? | 还是不认识她么,查尔斯? |
[08:59] | This is how I first saw her, | 这是我第一次见到她 |
[09:00] | and I can’t forget her. | 我忘不了 |
[09:22] | she’s only 22 years old. | 她只有22岁 |
[09:30] | See how the spoke from the wheel pierced her neck,Charles? | 轮子的铁丝刺穿了她的脖子,查尔斯? |
[10:10] | I’m not answering any more of your questions. | 我不再回答你们的问题 |
[10:11] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[10:12] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[10:13] | A few minutes ago, | 几分钟前 |
[10:14] | you didn’t know who she was, | 你不认识她 |
[10:15] | and suddenly you’re in a hurry? | 一下子你又急不可待? |
[10:17] | Didn’t you like our pictures,Charles? | 你不喜欢这照片么, 查尔斯? |
[10:27] | I was told the helicopter was on the roof. | 我被告知直升机停在了屋顶 |
[10:29] | Mr. Rice | 莱斯先生 |
[10:30] | had been wheeled into pre-op,and ten minutes later, | 被推进了预备手术室,十分钟后 |
[10:32] | I was told we weren’t getting the liver. | 我得知肝脏来不了了 |
[10:35] | It had been hijacked. | 它被劫走了 |
[10:37] | It was shocking. | 太震惊了 |
[10:39] | Doctor,do you know this young man? | 医生, 你认识这年轻人么? |
[10:44] | No,I don’T. | 不,不认识 |
[10:45] | He signed for the liver at the donor hospital. | 他在捐献医院签字确认肝脏 |
[10:48] | Ryan Elliot. | 瑞恩 艾里奥特 |
[10:50] | He must be an organ courier. | 他一定是个器官递送员 |
[10:52] | He works at the other hospital, | 在别的医院工作 |
[10:54] | where the organ was taken from the donor. | 器官从捐献者的身上取出 |
[10:56] | It’s rare that I meet them. | 我一般不接触他们 |
[10:57] | I’m usually in surgery. | 通常在手术室 |
[10:58] | It’s proper procedure for a courier to | 通常由递送员 |
[11:00] | deliver the cooler? | 来递交冷冻器皿? |
[11:02] | Well,it varies.More often than not, | 嗯,视情况而定.通常是 |
[11:03] | I pick up the donor liver myself. | 我亲自取得捐献肝脏 |
[11:05] | In other cases, | 在其他情况下 |
[11:06] | I’ve had the pilot of the helicopter walk it right into E.R. | 也会请直升机的驾驶员直接送进手术室 |
[11:09] | Last night,you didn’t pick it up? Why not? | 昨晚上,你没有去取? 为什么? |
[11:12] | My first concern was mr. Rice’s ability to undergo major surgery. | 我最关切的是莱斯先生能否撑过严峻的手术 |
[11:15] | I needed to be here. | 我必须待在这儿 |
[11:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:17] | Other than your staff, | 除了你的人员 |
[11:18] | the transplant staff at the donor hospital | 捐献医院的移植人员 |
[11:20] | and air traffic control, | 空中交通指挥 |
[11:21] | who else would know that helicopter was carrying a liver? | 谁还知道直升机送的是肝脏? |
[11:25] | Well,ifou’re considering suspects,detective,the list is endless. | 嗯,你要是在考虑嫌疑人的话,探长,不胜其数 |
[11:28] | If the donor was a victim of something like a c accident, | 如果捐献者是意外事故的死者 |
[11:30] | anyone at that scene could assume | 任何现场目击者会设想 |
[11:32] | or possibly know that his organs would be harvested. | 可能会知道他的器官将被移植 |
[11:35] | Our patients and their families wait for a very long time | 我们的病人和家属等了很久 |
[11:37] | to be selected for a transplant. | 才能被挑选为接受者 |
[11:38] | Their only hope is that someone will step up and volunteer | 他们唯一的希望是有人会主动捐献 |
[11:41] | or someone young and healthy who’s agreed to donate their organs dies. | 或是某个许诺捐献的健康年轻人死去 |
[11:45] | They’re desperate. | 他们不惜一切 |
[11:46] | Desperate enough to kill | 不惜杀人 |
[11:47] | for an organ that could be incompatible? | 来得到一个也许会排异的器官? |
[11:50] | I wish I could point you in the right direction, | 我真希望能对你有所帮助 |
[11:52] | detective,I really do… | 探长,我确实… |
[11:54] | because that liver is only viable | 因为这肝脏活性 |
[11:55] | for another 12 hours, | 只能再保持12个小时 |
[11:57] | and my patient may not live that long | 我的病人也许活不了这么久 |
[12:04] | pilot radioed atc from here | 驾驶员从这里联系了空中交通控制中心 |
[12:06] | when he landed and again when he took off. | 他降落,又再起飞时都发送无线电波 |
[12:08] | His destination was the 34th street helipad | 他的目的地是第34街的停机坪 |
[12:10] | which is just across the river | 距这里相隔一条河 |
[12:11] | from where we found the helicopter. | 在那里发现了直升机 |
[12:13] | So the flight path didn’t appear off | 飞行线路没有消失 |
[12:15] | course on atc radar. | 在空中交通控制的雷达系统上 |
[12:17] | When’d they know the helicopter was hijacked? | 他们是什么时候知道直升机被劫持的? |
[12:19] | 15 minutes after it took off from here. | 它在这里起飞15分钟后 |
[12:21] | The pilot was able to enter | 驾驶员试着 |
[12:22] | into a different frequency, | 调整到另一个频率 |
[12:23] | which alerted air traffic control | 警示了控制中心 |
[12:25] | that the aircraft had been hijacked. | 飞机是被劫持了 |
[12:27] | Get a chance to talk to the pilot? | 向驾驶员问过话了么? |
[12:28] | Yeah,I did.He’s still a bit rattled. | 是的,他还有些混沌 |
[12:29] | Not too helpful with a description. | 叙述不太有帮助 |
[12:31] | He said there were two guys. | 他说有两个人 |
[12:33] | One guy held a gun to his head. | 一个用枪指着他的头 |
[12:38] | Looks like blood to me here,boss. | 看起来是血迹,老大 |
[12:42] | The pattern looks like it’s consistent | 这痕迹看来和 |
[12:44] | with the vic’s gunshot wounds. | 死者枪伤一致 |
[12:48] | So he was shot here. | 所以他在这里被枪击 |
[12:51] | Stop! Don’t move! | 停! 不许动! |
[12:53] | Put the case down now,now! | 把盒子放下,马上! |
[12:59] | He turned for some reason. | 他不知为了什么而转身 |
[13:08] | Bullet sliced through his flesh. | 子弹撕裂他的肌体 |
[13:12] | Fell there. | 落在那里 |
[13:16] | Yeah. We gotlood. | 是的,找到血迹 |
[13:20] | Where’s the bullet? | 子弹在哪里? |
[13:21] | Our bad guys pick it up? | 坏蛋么捡走了? |
[13:23] | Couldn’t have known the shot was a through-and-through. | 不可能预见到子弹会穿透身体 |
[13:30] | The bullet bounced there… | 子弹弹到那里… |
[13:33] | and fell over the edge. | 翻落边缘 |
[13:40] | I see something shiny right there,mac, | 我看到那有发光物,迈克, |
[13:42] | but I can’t tell if it’s a bullet,though. | 但不能肯定是子弹 |
[13:45] | Let’s find out. | 想办法确认 |
[13:47] | How we going to get it out here? | 怎么能把它取出来? |
[13:58] | The midtown fisherman. | 闹市的垂钓者 |
[14:02] | A-ha! Gotcha. | 阿哈! 逮着了 |
[14:05] | That’s quite t contraption. | 真是精妙的工具 |
[14:06] | Yeah,it’s my own invention. | 是啊,可是我发明的 |
[14:08] | You got to use real bubble gum. | 得用货真价实的泡泡糖 |
[14:10] | None of that sugarless stuff. | 绝不能用无糖的玩意 |
[14:12] | In the wintertime,I use peanut butter. | 冬天,我就用花生酱 |
[14:14] | Gum gets too cold,freezes up. | 口香糖太冷的天气就冻起来了 |
[14:16] | Hey,I was wondering… | 嘿,我想… |
[14:17] | ha! Hold on a sec.I’m working here. | 哈! 悠着点,我在工作呢 |
[14:22] | It’s got to be a dime. | 应该是一角硬币 |
[14:23] | You can’t really tell till you get it up and out into the daylight. | 不能吃准是什么,直到拿出来在阳光下端详 |
[14:26] | You-you know,I actually pulled a diamond ring | 你-你知道,我曾经找到过钻石戒指 |
[14:29] | out of here two days ago. | 两天前在这里 |
[14:31] | Mr. Fisherman,we’re in a hurry. | 渔夫先生,我们有急事 |
[14:32] | Do me a favor: Let us borrow your gadget. | 帮个忙,借给我们你的小道具 |
[14:35] | No. Get your own. | 不,用自己的 |
[14:39] | Please? | 请你了? |
[14:43] | You see that? | 你看到么? |
[14:45] | A little politeness goes a long way. | 多些小礼貌,就能办成事 |
[14:47] | Just… ju,um, | 只要… 嗯, |
[14:50] | take your time,relax. | 慢慢来,放松 |
[14:53] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就是这样,就是这样 |
[14:55] | Visualize. | 用意念 |
[14:56] | Become one with the gum. | 和泡泡糖合为一体 |
[14:58] | Okay,that’s it. | 好的,就是这样 |
[15:00] | On the average,how much you make a day,fisherman? | 渔夫先生,你平均一天能挣多少? |
[15:02] | Uh,on a good day,$30,maybe $40. | 嗯,手气好的,30美元,甚至40美元 |
[15:05] | Get out of here. | 别吹了 |
[15:06] | Hey,it’s not like I don’t work for it. | 嘿,我又不是不劳而获 |
[15:15] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[15:36] | hey,mac. | 嘿,迈克. |
[15:37] | Are we sure the name | 我们确定在直升飞机 |
[15:38] | on the helicopter manifest was ryan elliot? | 上的人名叫 瑞恩 艾里奥特 吗? |
[15:41] | Yeah. Signature was also on the paperwork. | 是的,文件上的签名也是他 |
[15:43] | Signed out at havenview hospital, | 在天堂景医院签出 |
[15:46] | picked up the cooler and boarded a helicopter | 取得冷冻器,登上了直升机 |
[15:48] | headed for hope memorial. | 开往希望纪念医院 |
[15:49] | Well,I ran our vic’s prints to confirm I.D. | 嗯,我取得死者指纹来证明身份 |
[15:52] | Evy medical employee in the state of new york | 纽约每一个医护人员 |
[15:53] | is printed and in a database. | 指纹都记录在数据库 |
[15:56] | The body we found dangling from that scissor lift | 在剪形梯悬挂的尸体 |
[15:59] | was a pediatrics intern named Sean Hovac. | 是一个儿科实习医生,名叫 西恩 霍瓦克 |
[16:06] | Then where is Ryan Elliot? | 那么 瑞恩 艾里奥特 去了哪里? |
[16:19] | Why didn’t you check in,ryan? | 你为什么没有报到,瑞恩? |
[16:21] | I never do. | 我从不 |
[16:23] | If the hospital needs me,they call me. | 如果医院需要我,他们打电话 |
[16:25] | I get two days off every nine days. | 我每九天有两天休息 |
[16:26] | That time is mine. | 这时间是我自己的 |
[16:27] | You always go out of town? | 你总是出城? |
[16:28] | No,I don’T. | 不,我没有 |
[16:29] | You know they’re selling organs in china on the internet? | 你知道有人在中国的互联网上卖器官? |
[16:31] | I hear you can make quite a bit of money. | 我听说你能赚不少 |
[16:33] | What’s the going rate for a liver these days,Ryan? | 这些日子肝脏标价多少,瑞恩? |
[16:35] | I had nothing to do with what happened. | 我跟这事没关系 |
[16:36] | My friend was murdered. | 我的朋友被谋杀了 |
[16:37] | A whole bunch of people | 大把的人 |
[16:38] | on the donor recipients’ list | 在器官移植的候选名单上 |
[16:39] | are running out of time. | 将无法继续等待 |
[16:40] | If someone was really desperate, | 如果有人铤而走险 |
[16:41] | they’d pay just about anything | 他们不惜付出一切 |
[16:43] | for an organ,wouldn’t they? | 为了一个器官,不是么? |
[16:46] | This is crazy. | 太荒唐了 |
[16:46] | It’s totally crazy. | 太荒唐了 |
[16:47] | Maybe you knew what the plan was all along | 也许你从开始就知道这个计划 |
[16:49] | and at the last minute got cold feet,huh? | 在最后一刻退缩了,哈? |
[16:50] | Tell us what you know,ryan. | 告诉我们你所知的,瑞恩 |
[16:51] | If sean was really your friend, | 如果 西恩 真是你的朋友 |
[16:52] | you’d want us to get these guys. | 你也希望我们抓住罪犯 |
[16:53] | There’s a man dying right now,and he needs that liver. | 有人垂死,他需要这肝脏 |
[16:56] | You’ve got one death on your hands. | 你手上已经有一条人命了 |
[16:58] | Don’t make it two. | 别变成两条 |
[17:00] | I am not involved. | 我没有参与 |
[17:05] | Look,I’m going to tell you my story one more time. | 瞧,我再说一遍 |
[17:06] | My roommate called. | 我室友打电话来 |
[17:07] | He had knicks tickets on the floor. | 他有尼克斯队场边座位的球票 |
[17:10] | I was done with my shift at the hospital | 我在医院的值勤干完了 |
[17:12] | and on my way out when the request | 正要去时,接到了任务 |
[17:13] | for the organ courier came in. | 递送那器官 |
[17:15] | There’s nothing to it. | 没什么的 |
[17:16] | It’s just a helicopter ride,sean. | 只不过是一次直升机之旅,西恩 |
[17:17] | I already signed all the paperwork. | 我都签好名了 |
[17:19] | Just make this delivery. | 送过去就行 |
[17:19] | Nobody’s going to ask any questions, | 没人会查问 |
[17:21] | and they certainly won’t know you’re not me. | 肯定不会知道你不是我 |
[17:23] | What if I get caught? | 被发现了怎么办? |
[17:24] | Doing what,saving a life? | 发现干什么,救人命么? |
[17:26] | They don’t care who delivers this liver | 他们不在乎是谁送来肝脏 |
[17:27] | as long as it gets there. | 只要到达了 |
[17:29] | You’re cool,right? | 你行的,是么? |
[17:30] | Thanks,man. I owe you one. | 多谢,兄弟,我欠你的 |
[17:32] | If I hadn’t gone to that game… | 要是我没去看比赛… |
[17:35] | it would’ve been my bodyou found out there and not sean’s. | 就是我,而不是西恩, 被发现曝尸在那里 |
[17:39] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[17:58] | Captivating,isn’t she? | 很迷人,不是么? |
[18:01] | Something about her makes me feel | 她的一些特质让我觉得 |
[18:03] | so vulnerable. | 很容易受伤 |
[18:04] | She had a blood alcohol level just above legal. | 她血中酒精含量刚刚超标 |
[18:08] | I sent a sexual assault kit to DNA. | 性侵犯检测DNA |
[18:10] | There was evidence of intercourse. | 有性交的证据 |
[18:11] | She was raped? | 她被强奸了? |
[18:13] | Well,no defensive wounds or vaginal tears. | 嗯,没有抵抗的伤口和阴道撕裂 |
[18:15] | No signs of a struggle | 没有挣扎的迹象 |
[18:16] | that just means she didn’t fight back. | 这只说明她没有反击 |
[18:19] | Doesn’t mean she consented. | 不代表她是自愿的 |
[18:22] | There is a possibility she was unconscious. | 有可能是昏迷了 |
[18:26] | Cause of death was arterial subdural hemorrhage. | 死因是脑膜动脉出血 |
[18:29] | Very rare. | 很罕见 |
[18:30] | All arachnoidal artery in the brain is sheared. | 脑部的网膜小血管划破了 |
[18:34] | The result of a grazing blow to the head. | 是头部重击的结果 |
[18:38] | The bleeng is more rapid | 血流得迅猛 |
[18:40] | and therefore more lethal than the usual subdural hemorrhage. | 比通常的脑膜出血更致命 |
[18:42] | She definitely passed out. | 她一定昏了过去 |
[18:43] | I dusted the bike wheel for prints. | 我在自行车轮子上扫指纹 |
[18:46] | There s no sign that she had been struck by it. | 没有被人刺的痕迹 |
[18:50] | I ess it’s a viable possibility | 我想有可能是 |
[18:51] | that she fell on top of it. | 她摔倒在铁丝上 |
[18:59] | this isn’t adding up. | 这联系不起来 |
[19:02] | No struggle, | 没有挣扎 |
[19:03] | no defensive wounds. | 没有抵抗的伤口 |
[19:04] | There were no sis at the scene | 现场没有痕迹 |
[19:05] | that she had been dragged there or forced. | 她是被拖着或强迫着去 |
[19:10] | What was lillian stanwick doing in that tunnel? | 莉莉安 斯坦威克 在地道里干什么呢? |
[19:21] | Look,this is the second time I’ve had to call. | 看,这是我第二次打来了 |
[19:24] | He was supposed to finish painting today, | 他本来应该在今天油漆完 |
[19:25] | but he didn’t show up. | 但却没有出现 |
[19:28] | Look,you know,I have tenants moving in next week. | 要知道,租客下周就要搬进来了 |
[19:33] | No! Are you stening to me?! | 不! 你有没有在听啊?! |
[19:35] | I need the painting completed now! | 我要油漆今天就完成! |
[19:38] | No,last time I checked, | 不,最后一次我检查了 |
[19:40] | it wasn’t my job to hunt down your employees. | 追踪你的雇员不是我的责任 |
[19:42] | Can’t you do your job?! | 你能不能自己干好?! |
[19:43] | For crying out loud! | 大声地骂! |
[20:56] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[21:48] | ryan elliot swears he’s not involved. | 瑞恩 艾里奥特 发誓他没有参与 |
[21:51] | And you believe him? | 你相信他? |
[21:52] | Yeah,I do. | 是的,我相信 |
[21:53] | Money’s a powerful motive,hawkes. | 金钱是有力的动机,霍克斯 |
[21:54] | I know,I know,but my gut tells me he’s a victim in all this. | 我知道,我知道,但我心底觉得他是受害者 |
[21:59] | You don’t spend all that time going to medical school, | 你不会旷日持久地念医学院 |
[22:01] | then mess it all up. | 然后搞砸 |
[22:02] | I had nothing to do with what happened. | 我跟这没有关系 |
[22:03] | My friend was murdered. | 我的朋友被杀了 |
[22:05] | Did danny get anything | 丹尼 有什么收获 |
[22:06] | from the prints he found inside the helicopter? | 从直升机里发现的指纹? |
[22:08] | No,not a thing. | 不,什么也没有 |
[22:09] | What about sean hovac’s clothing? | 西恩 霍瓦克的衣服怎么样? |
[22:11] | Pe lifted.No foreign trace. | 胶带卷起,没有外部痕迹 |
[22:18] | The guys that did this aren’t rookies. | 干这票的不是菜鸟 |
[22:20] | They had to know what they were doing, | 他们得知道要怎么干 |
[22:21] | have access to not only | 不仅要进入医院 |
[22:23] | the hospital but the roof. | 还要能上屋顶 |
[22:24] | And somebody on the inside had to let them know | 有内部的人报信 |
[22:27] | there waan organ about to be delivered. | 有器官将被送来 |
[22:30] | Well,they murdered sean hovac… | 嗯,他们杀了西恩 霍瓦克… |
[22:35] | …but not jeb clayton, | …但没杀杰伯 克莱顿, |
[22:37] | the pilot. | 驾驶员 |
[22:38] | Maybe the duct tape | 也许胶带 |
[22:38] | and head injury were all a ruse and he was in on it. | 和头部的创伤是掩饰他也参与的诡计 |
[22:41] | They needed someone to fly the helicopter,right? | 他们需要有人驾驶直升机,对么? |
[22:43] | Sean may have been an unexpected casualty. | 西恩可能是意料之外的代价 |
[22:46] | Killing someone wasn’t part of the plan. | 杀人不是计划内的 |
[22:48] | Tracked down the match you got from the bullet. | 追查了你找到子弹的匹配 |
[22:50] | Came from a gun that was used to rob | 来自于一把曾用于抢劫的枪 |
[22:52] | a dry cleaners on the upper east side about a week ago. | 一周前上东区的干洗店里 |
[22:54] | You have a suspect? | 有嫌疑犯么? |
[22:55] | In custody– angie watson. | 在拘留中– 安吉 沃特森. |
[22:57] | But we never recovered the gun. | 但一直没找到枪 |
[22:58] | Wasn’t on her when she was arrested fleeing the scene. | 逃逸被抓捕时不在她身上 |
[23:01] | Sounds like we need to have | 看起来我们需要 |
[23:02] | a little talk with miss watson, | 和沃特森小姐谈一谈 |
[23:04] | see if she remembers where she lost it. | 看她是不是记得那里丢了枪 |
[23:12] | You have very beautiful eyes,you know that? | 你眼睛很漂亮,你知道么? |
[23:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:16] | Now,why don’t you tell me about the night you got collared. | 现在,告诉我那晚你被逮捕的情景 |
[23:20] | You got a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友么? |
[23:21] | Who’d you give the gun to,angie? | 你把枪给了谁,安吉? |
[23:23] | I’ve been here before. | 我去过那里 |
[23:24] | Some cop or D.A. Gets me to tell | 一些警察或检察官,让我说 |
[23:25] | them what they need to know, | 他们想知道的 |
[23:26] | makes a lot of promises on how they’re gonna get me out. | 许诺会怎样搭救我出去 |
[23:30] | A week later,I’m stilhere in the same kind of ouble | 一周后,我还在这儿,陷在同样的麻烦里 |
[23:32] | I was in before I said anything. | 说和不说都同样 |
[23:33] | We’ll wo something out. | 我们再试一次 |
[23:36] | Would these eyes lie? | 这眼睛会撒谎么? |
[23:45] | I had just left the dry cleaners. | 我从干洗店逃走 |
[23:46] | I took off down 64th and maybe | 从第64街跑下去 |
[23:48] | halfway down the block, | 大概半个街区 |
[23:49] | I tossed the gun in the garbage can. | 把枪扔在了垃圾桶里 |
[23:52] | Lot of garbage cans on 64th street. | 第64街有很多垃圾桶 |
[23:54] | Row of brownstones, | 一排棕色石头建筑 |
[23:57] | gold-plated doorbells, | 镀金的门铃 |
[23:59] | lots of flowers on planters around trees, | 树旁花盆开满鲜花 |
[24:02] | two red bikes chained together, | 两辆红色自行车锁在一起 |
[24:05] | silver garbage can with a lid. | 银色带盖子的垃圾桶 |
[24:08] | You had to be moving pretty fast. | 你必须跑得飞快 |
[24:10] | And you managed to remember all those details. | 却能记住这么多的细节 |
[24:14] | Or maybe you needed to remember | 或许你必须牢记 |
[24:15] | exactly where you tossed it, | 哪里丢弃枪 |
[24:17] | so you could call your friends and tell them | 这样才能告诉朋友 |
[24:18] | where to pick it up. | 哪里找回来 |
[24:20] | Who has the gun? | 谁拿着枪? |
[24:21] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑么? |
[24:23] | I didn’t waste my one phone call on those knuckleheads. | 我才不会浪费那唯一的电话在那帮蠢蛋身上 |
[24:26] | They’re the reason why I’m here now. | 就是因为他们,我才在这里 |
[24:30] | If I was you, | 如果我是你 |
[24:30] | I’d check with the guys at sanitation. | 就去检查卫生站的人 |
[24:34] | But that’s just me. | 但我是单干 |
[24:42] | Was the can full or empty? | 垃圾桶是空是满? |
[24:44] | I remember the sound of the gun hitting the bottom. | 我记得枪砸到底部的声音 |
[24:55] | No dna results yet. | 还没有DNA结果 |
[24:56] | Vaginal samples from lillian stanwick’s rape | 莉莉安 斯坦威克的阴道试样 |
[24:58] | kit suggests two profiles other than her own. | 显示除了她自己之外,还有两个人的 |
[25:01] | So she had intercourse twice that night– | 所以那晚她有两次性接触– |
[25:03] | possibly once with charles cooper | 也许一次是和查尔斯 库珀 |
[25:05] | and then somebody else. | 还有另一个人 |
[25:07] | She know all these people? | 她认识全部这些人? |
[25:08] | All these men. | 全部这些男人 |
[25:09] | Not one of these cards belongs to a woman. | 没有一张名片是女性的 |
[25:12] | So maybe she’s some kind of a high-end call girl. | 也许她是那种高级应召女郎 |
[25:14] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[25:15] | She didn’t live her life like that, | 她不以此为生 |
[25:17] | and I found a pay stub at her apartment. | 在她公寓找到支付存根 |
[25:19] | She was working as a hostess | 她是女侍应 |
[25:20] | at that trendy restaurant called majorca. | 在一家叫做马约卡的时髦餐厅 |
[25:22] | Well,you can pick up a lot of business cards at a job like that. | 嗯,这样的工作能拿到很多名片 |
[25:25] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[25:26] | But then,why wouldn’t charles cooper admit | 但是 查尔斯 库珀 为什么不承认 |
[25:28] | that he gave her the card at the restaurant. | 他在餐厅给过她名片呢 |
[25:30] | What’s the crime in that? | 这能有什么罪过? |
[25:32] | He didn’t remember it. | 他不记得了 |
[25:34] | Stella,lillian stanwick is hard to forget. | 斯戴拉,莉莉安 斯坦威克 令人很难忘怀 |
[25:36] | True. | 没错 |
[25:38] | So let’s focus on our second guy. | 那么来关注下另一个人 |
[25:39] | I’ve narrowed our playing field a bit. | 我把游戏范围缩小了 |
[25:43] | According to her phone records, | 根据通话记录 |
[25:46] | she spoke to these eight men | 她和这8个男人通过电话 |
[25:48] | several times in the past six months. | 过去的六个月中有多次 |
[25:51] | Eliminates all these. | 这些就排除了 |
[25:55] | See,what I don’t understand is, | 看,我不明白的是 |
[25:56] | I checked her incoming calls, | 检查了来电记录 |
[25:58] | and none of these guys have ever placed a call to lillian, | 这些人却从没有打电话给 莉莉安 |
[26:02] | including charles cooper. | 包括 查尔斯 库珀 |
[26:04] | So she was stalking them? | 所以是她骚扰他们喽? |
[26:05] | I thought about that. | 这我想过了 |
[26:07] | But why would you stay on the phone for 20 or 30 minutes | 但为什么电话能说上20或30分钟 |
[26:09] | with someone who’s stalking you? | 与骚扰你的人呢? |
[26:11] | Right. | 对啊 |
[26:13] | So now we have nine suspects, | 所以我们有9个嫌疑对象 |
[26:16] | including charles cooper. | 包括 查尔斯 库珀 |
[26:18] | No,actually,we have three. | 不,实际上,只有3个 |
[26:20] | See,these two were out of town at the time of the murder. | 这两个人案发时出城了 |
[26:26] | These three have alibis. | 这三个有不在场证明 |
[26:30] | And this one, | 这个人 |
[26:31] | this guy died of natural causes. | 自然死亡了 |
[26:33] | He was 87 years old. | 他87岁 |
[26:39] | Leaves us with charles cooper,architect, | 剩下的有 查尔斯 库珀,建筑师 |
[26:41] | will graham,veterinarian,and dwayne gessner,attorney. | 威尔 格拉汉姆,兽医,和德怀恩 盖斯勒,律师 |
[26:46] | So all we have to do is put one of these three in that alley. | 我们要做的就是找出哪一个在地道里 |
[26:56] | I know lillian stanwick, | 我认识莉莉安 斯坦威克 |
[26:57] | but I’ve never met her. | 但我从没有见过她 |
[27:01] | I’m not sure exactly how to explain it. | 我不清楚怎么去解释 |
[27:04] | Sounds complicated. | 听上去很复杂 |
[27:05] | Why don’t you take a deep breath and give it a try. | 为什么不深呼吸,试着叙述 |
[27:09] | Three months ago,I got a telephone call. | 三个月前,我接到一通电话 |
[27:12] | It was a woman. | 是个女人 |
[27:15] | -And she said… -your cat’s in my garden. | -她说… -你的猫跑进我的花园 |
[27:17] | I don’t have a cat; | 我没有养猫 |
[27:18] | I told her that. | 我告诉她了 |
[27:19] | But she continued to suggest that I did. | 但她还是暗示我有 |
[27:22] | Why didn’t you just hang up? | 你为什么不挂电话? |
[27:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:24] | I don’t remember exactly why the conversation | 我忘了为什么谈话 |
[27:26] | continued past that point, | 会持续下去 |
[27:28] | but I think we talked ten minutes that first time. | 但我们第一次说了十分钟 |
[27:32] | Then she called two days later, | 两天后她再次打来 |
[27:33] | and she said it. | 她说 |
[27:36] | Your cat’s in my garden. | 你的猫进了我的花园 |
[27:37] | Couldn’t hang up the phone. | 挂不掉电话 |
[27:40] | We talked 15,20 minutes. | 我们谈了15,20 分钟 |
[27:42] | Come on,will, | 快说吧,威尔 |
[27:44] | all that time on the phone, | 打电话这么长时间 |
[27:45] | more than one call. | 不只一次 |
[27:46] | She didn’t tell you her name? | 她就没有提她的名字? |
[27:47] | No. | 没有 |
[27:50] | I find that hard to believe,dwayne. | 我难以置信,德怀恩 |
[27:52] | Look,I asked several times. | 瞧,我问了几次 |
[27:54] | -All she ever said was… -what would you like my name to be? | -她总是说… -你知道我名字干什么呢? |
[27:57] | After the first few calls, | 最初几次电话后 |
[27:58] | I figured it was some unspoken rule. | 我以为这是个潜规则 |
[28:01] | I was afraid that… | 我害怕… |
[28:05] | if I pressed it,she’d stop calling. | 要是我触动了,她就不再打来 |
[28:07] | Every time I picked up the phone and said “hello,” | 每次我接起电话说”嗨,” |
[28:13] | I’d pray the voice on the other side would say… | 我就祈祷电话那头的声音会说… |
[28:15] | your cat iin my garden. | 你的猫跑进了我的花园 |
[28:17] | What would you two talk about? | 你们俩说些什么? |
[28:19] | Me. | 我 |
[28:21] | I told her things I’ve never told anyone. | 我告诉她从不告人的事情 |
[28:24] | So you’d stay on the phone for 20 minutes at a time for, | 所以你打20分钟的电话为了 |
[28:27] | what,therapy? | 什么,心理治疗? |
[28:29] | Okay,yeah,it got sexual. | 没错,有性的部分 |
[28:31] | It was phone sex. | 是电话性爱 |
[28:33] | And she was good at it. | 她很在行 |
[28:35] | She knewust what to say. | 她知道该说些什么 |
[28:37] | Must have been really hot. | 肯定很惹火 |
[28:39] | You must have wanted to meet her. | 你一定想见她 |
[28:40] | No. | 不 |
[28:42] | I’m a married man. | 我已婚了 |
[28:44] | I wouldn’t cheat on my wife. | 不想欺骗我妻子 |
[28:46] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[28:48] | my sex life with my wife was pretty much nonexistent | 我和我妻子都没有性生活了 |
[28:50] | until she started calling. | 直到她打电话来 |
[28:52] | Did you tell anybody? | 你告诉过别人么? |
[28:54] | I was embarrassed. | 我很窘迫 |
[28:57] | I was obsessed with some mystery woman on the phone. | 对一个电话里的神秘女人着迷 |
[29:02] | If more than three days went by, | 要是超过三天 |
[29:04] | I would panic,thinking she was never gonna call again. | 我就会抓狂,想她再不会打电话来了 |
[29:07] | Do you know how she got your number,dwayne? | 你知道她怎么会有你的号码的,德怀恩? |
[29:10] | No. | 不 |
[29:12] | -She said… -you gave it to me. | -她说… -你给我的 |
[29:14] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得吗? |
[29:16] | But I didn’T. | 但我不记得 |
[29:16] | I’m pretty good at remembering things like that. | 对这些事我记得很清楚 |
[29:19] | Did you ever eat at majorca’s? | 你在马约卡用过餐吗? |
[29:22] | All the time. | 很多次 |
[29:24] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[29:25] | She work there? | 她在那里工作? |
[29:27] | The hostess. | 女招待 |
[29:31] | I didn’t notice her. | 我没有注意她 |
[29:33] | Always just phone calls? | 一直就只有电话? |
[29:34] | Just phone calls. | 只有电话 |
[29:35] | And you were never in that tunnel? | 你从没有去过那地道? |
[29:47] | can I look at your coat,charles? | 我可以看看你的外套吗,查尔斯? |
[30:00] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[30:00] | I’ve seen this before. | 我见过它 |
[30:03] | You were brushing off this section of your coat when I met you. | 见到你时,你正设法把它从外套上除去 |
[30:09] | Just as I thought. | 正如我想的 |
[30:11] | Huh. | 哈 |
[30:13] | See,leaves are like fingerprints. | 要知道,树叶和指纹一样 |
[30:15] | No two are alike. | 没有相同的两片 |
[30:23] | You were in that tunnel,charles cooper. | 你在那地道里, 查尔斯 库珀 |
[30:25] | Care to change your story? | 要不要修改你的故事? |
[30:27] | Okay. All right. | 好,好的 |
[30:29] | I got fed up with just the phone calls,I wanted more. | 我受够了只有电话,我要更多 |
[30:31] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[30:33] | I told her to meet me somewhere,anywhere. | 我告诉她见面,哪里都行 |
[30:36] | Ninth street spillway tunnel–how romantic. | 第9街的排污地道–真是浪漫 |
[30:40] | She picked it. | 她定的 |
[30:50] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[30:52] | If you open them,I’ll leave. | 要是睁开了,我就走 |
[31:12] | you didn’t even look at her? | 你没有看一下她吗? |
[31:16] | I stole glimpses. | 我瞄了几眼 |
[31:19] | I didn’t want her to go. | 我不想她走 |
[31:20] | I didn’t want it to stop. | 我不想这停止 |
[31:23] | Finally,it did,and I took off. | 最后,结束了,我走了 |
[31:26] | And I swear to you,she was alive when I left. | 我发誓,我离开时她活着 |
[31:29] | You know what? | 你知道么? |
[31:30] | Maybe in all this passion,you just got carried away. | 也许热情冲昏了头 |
[31:33] | Slammed her head against the concrete | 你把她头砸向水泥 |
[31:35] | and left her there unconscious to die. | 留她在那里昏迷至死 |
[31:36] | Does that sound about right? | 听上去成立吗? |
[31:37] | No. No,it doesn’T. | 不,不是这样的 |
[31:39] | Charles,I think it’s time for you to get an attorney.turn it in. | 查尔斯,我想该是时候你找个律师了 |
[32:42] | Adam? | 亚当? |
[32:48] | Okay,okay.Sorry. | 好,好,对不起 |
[32:49] | I’ll leave you alone. | 我不打搅你了 |
[32:51] | Uh! | 哈! |
[32:52] | Very attractive. | 非常迷人 |
[32:55] | the DNA sample from the sex kit of our vic, | 我们死者的性行为DNA样本 |
[32:57] | lillian stanwick,”it’s a complex mixture of multiple donors.” | 莉莉安 斯坦威克,”是个复杂的多个供体的混合.” |
[33:01] | Well,I suggest that you just kick back and relax. | 嗯,我建议你退一步,放松下 |
[33:03] | It’s going to take adam quite a while to isolate the priles. | 亚当要花些时间来区分 |
[33:09] | Have you ever gotten an anonymous phone call from a woman? | 你有没有接到过女人的匿名电话? |
[33:15] | Sure. It’s happened. | 当然,时有发生 |
[33:16] | Does it turn you on? | 让你觉得兴奋么? |
[33:18] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[33:19] | Slow down there,montana. | 悠着点,蒙大拿姑娘 |
[33:22] | What’d you have in mind? | 在想什么呢? |
[33:24] | Our vic was having relationships with over 20 men. | 受害者和超过20个男人有关系 |
[33:27] | All on the phone. | 都通过电话 |
[33:28] | Sounds like an addiction. | 听上去沉溺得很 |
[33:30] | These guys were really hooked. | 这些男人都很受用 |
[33:32] | And she was just a voice. | 她只是声音 |
[33:34] | They knew nothing about her, | 对她一点不了解 |
[33:35] | not even what she looked like. | 甚至不知道她什么模样 |
[33:37] | ‘S a fantasy. | 这是幻想 |
[33:38] | Uncomplicated means of sexual arousal. | 简单的方法来激起性欲 |
[33:41] | You get a little somethin’-somethin’ | 你得到点什么-什么 |
[33:42] | you don’t ha to pay for dinner. | 却不用为晚餐买单 |
[33:45] | How can anybody be satisfied with just that? | 怎么会有人这样就知足呢? |
[33:49] | I find it hard to believe | 我觉得难以置信 |
[33:50] | that one of these guys | 这些男人中 |
[33:51] | is not our killer-slash-rapist. | 没有一个是杀人犯兼强奸犯 |
[33:53] | Phone sex doesn’t fit the profile of a rapist. | 电话做爱并不符合强奸犯的特征 |
[33:55] | Because rape is about control,not sex? | 因为强奸在于控制,而不在于性? |
[33:57] | Right. And your vic was the one initiating the phone calls,right? | 对,你的受害者是挑起电话的人,对吗? |
[34:01] | Okay,so she was in control, | 所以,她掌控着 |
[34:03] | not these guys. | 而不是这些男子 |
[34:05] | So it’s a possibility that lillian stanwick | 所以有可能莉莉安 斯坦威克 |
[34:07] | was raped by a total stranger. | 是被陌生人强奸的 |
[34:08] | Possible. | 可能 |
[34:13] | that’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我的想法 |
[34:15] | All right,we got a hit. | 好的,找到匹配的 |
[34:17] | That’s from a xenon headlight. | 这来自氙气车头灯 |
[34:18] | It’s covered with the same series of numbers. | 布满了相同的数列 |
[34:21] | Tiny discs are sprayed onto the lens of the headlamps | 微型磁盘喷射向车头灯的透镜 |
[34:23] | in the form of a liquid adhesive. | 在液体粘合剂的辅助下 |
[34:25] | Datadot technology. | 点阵数据科技 |
[34:27] | Every disc is laser etched with an I.D. Number. | 每一个磁盘都由激光刻上认证码 |
[34:29] | Certain car dealerships started adding datadots to headlights | 一些汽车经销商开始为车头灯加上认证码 |
[34:32] | because they were being stolen so often. | 因为它们频繁地被偷窃 |
[34:34] | This isn’t just any number. | 这不是任意的数字 |
[34:36] | It’s the vehicle identification number of a mercedes benz. | 这是一辆奔驰的认证数字 |
[34:42] | our getaway car was a mercedes e-55 registered to dr. Jennifer goss, | 逃逸车辆是奔驰 e-55,注册人 詹尼弗 古斯, |
[34:47] | 525 64th street. | 525号 第64街 |
[34:49] | Upper east side. | 上东部 |
[34:49] | I’m catching this one. | 我来找到它 |
[34:57] | Row of brownstones. | 一排红棕石头房子 |
[34:58] | Two red bikes chained together. | 两辆红色自行车锁在一起 |
[35:01] | Silver garbage can with a lid. | 银色带盖垃圾桶 |
[35:04] | Gold-plated doorbells. | 镀金的门铃 |
[35:06] | Lots of flowers and planters around trees. | 树旁开满鲜花的小花盆 |
[35:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:14] | It’ll be okay,I promise. | 会没事的,我保证 |
[35:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:19] | This is our address. | 这是要找的地址 |
[35:27] | Get out of the way! | 让开! |
[35:28] | Look out! | 小心! |
[36:00] | don’t move. | 别动 |
[36:01] | Don’t even think about it. | 想也别想 |
[36:01] | You’ve got to let me go. | 你得让我走 |
[36:03] | The men I hired. | 我雇用的人 |
[36:03] | They’re holding the liver hostage. | 他们扣留着肝脏 |
[36:06] | They’ve asked for a ransom or they’ll destroy it. | 没有赎金,就会毁坏它 |
[36:08] | Please. Please. | 求你了,求你了 |
[36:09] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[36:10] | My wife will die. | 我妻子会死 |
[36:12] | Dr. Beaumont,you have the right to remain silent. | 贝蒙特医生,你有权利保持沉默 |
[36:15] | Use it. | 使用吧 |
[37:30] | whoa. | 哇 |
[37:34] | How you doing? | 你好么? |
[37:49] | Stella? | 斯戴拉? |
[37:49] | What?What happened? | 什么? 什么事? |
[37:50] | Adam finished the DNA profile. | 亚当完成了DNA整形 |
[37:52] | One is a match to charles cooper. | 一套属于查尔斯 库珀 |
[37:54] | So he’s our guy? | 那他是凶手? |
[37:54] | No. | 不 |
[37:55] | Once he separated the profiles and analyzed the peak heights, | 他区分开了DNA, 检测了峰度值 |
[37:58] | he determined that charles cooper’s semen | 确定查尔斯 库珀的精液 |
[37:59] | was more degraded than the other sample. | 比另一份要低 |
[38:01] | Which means charles wathe first to have | 说明查尔斯是前面那个 |
[38:02] | intercourse with her,not the last. | 和她接触的,不是最后那个 |
[38:04] | We can’t put our other two guys in the tunnel. | 我们无法指正另两个人在地道里 |
[38:05] | So,we still hav a second,unknown male. | 那么,就还有一个未知的男子 |
[38:08] | We’re back to where we started. | 又得从头开始了 |
[38:09] | No. | 不 |
[38:11] | There was a match in the database to the second profile. | 第二份在数据库里找到了匹配 |
[38:16] | D. J. Pratt. | D. J. 布拉特. |
[38:19] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[38:21] | Son of a bitch is back. | 这个混蛋回来了 |
[38:22] | We did everything right 18 months ago, | 18个月前我们都准备好了 |
[38:24] | and this guy was acquitted because she wouldn’t testify. | 他逃脱了因为她不肯做检测 |
[38:27] | And now regina moore is asking for a miracle | 现在雷吉娜 莫尔想要一个奇迹 |
[38:29] | based on paint thinner and gut instinct. | 建立在油漆稀释剂和直觉之上 |
[38:34] | Did he do it? | 是他干的吗? |
[38:35] | Without a doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[38:38] | D.J. Prattas painting this apartment. | D.J. 布拉特在油漆这公寓 |
[38:41] | He attacked lillian stanwick, | 他袭击了莉莉安 斯坦威克, |
[38:42] | and that’s why he didn’t show up for work. | 因为如此他才没有回来上班 |
[38:45] | I should have put it all together. | 我应该把一切联系起来的 |
[38:47] | Stella,you couldn’t have known. | 斯戴拉, 你不可能预见到 |
[38:48] | No,it’s pratt’s M.O. | 不,这是布拉特的模式 |
[38:50] | He pais apartments. | 他油漆公寓 |
[38:51] | That’s when he chooses his prey, | 那时就挑选猎物 |
[38:53] | and then he stalks them. | 然后跟踪她们 |
[38:55] | He watched lillian stanwick come and go. | 他瞧见莉莉安 斯坦威克 进出 |
[39:03] | And then he followed her. | 就跟着她出门 |
[39:06] | And he watched her and charles cooper in that tunnel. | 他看见她查尔斯 库珀在地道中 |
[39:09] | He waited for cooper to leave… | 等到库珀离开… |
[39:11] | who’s there? | 谁在那里? |
[39:14] | …And then he raped her. | …他就强奸了她 |
[39:16] | oh,please god… | 哦, 上帝… |
[39:18] | get off of me. | 别动我 |
[39:19] | Let go of me. | 让我走 |
[39:51] | at the hospital, | 在医院里 |
[39:52] | when you said there was a life you needed to save, | 当你说你必须救一条生命时 |
[39:54] | you weren’t talking about ed rice. | 你不是在说艾德 莱斯 |
[39:56] | I’m a transplant surgeon,detective. | 我是个移植外科医生,探长 |
[39:57] | There should be no reason that I can’t save my own wife. | 没有理由我不能救自己的妻子 |
[40:00] | You know what stands in the way? | 你知道是什么阻挡了? |
[40:03] | A list. | 一份名单 |
[40:04] | My wife has to wait until her name is at the top of the list. | 我妻子得等到她的名字排在名单的顶端 |
[40:07] | And you don’t like that rule. | 你不喜欢这规矩 |
[40:08] | No,I don’T. | 不,我不喜欢 |
[40:10] | I’ve saved so many other lives, | 我救了这么多生命 |
[40:11] | I shouldn’t have to wait. | 我不应该等待 |
[40:13] | You’ve got to find that liver, | 你必须找到肝脏 |
[40:14] | and you,uh,you got to get it to jennifer. | 你,你得把它给詹尼弗 |
[40:17] | That was your plan. | 这是你的计划 |
[40:19] | You knew a liver that was compatible with mr. Rice’s | 你知道和莱斯先生匹配的肝脏 |
[40:21] | would be a match to your wife, | 也适合你的妻子 |
[40:23] | so you hired those thugs to hijack the helicopter. | 就雇用了这些暴徒来劫持直升机 |
[40:25] | I thought of a thousand ways to do it diffently,detective. | 我想过一千种不同的办法,探长 |
[40:28] | But sometimes you get a sign. | 但有时你得到一个信号 |
[40:30] | You know,it’s A… | 知道么,那是… |
[40:33] | an opportunity presents itself. | 一个机遇自己呈现 |
[40:50] | I know a lot of people,detective. | 我认识许多人,探长 |
[40:51] | A lot of people owe me favors. | 很多人欠我的 |
[40:53] | If I provide | 只要我提供 |
[40:54] | the gunand the vehicle and the cash, | 枪,交通工具和现金 |
[40:56] | it would be taken care of. | 就会有人接手 |
[40:59] | Dr. Steiner to icu. | 斯特勒医生请到ICU |
[41:02] | Dr. Steiner to icu. | 斯特勒医生请到ICU |
[41:09] | This kid lost his life. | 这孩子丢了性命 |
[41:12] | No one was supposed to get hurt. | 不应该有人受伤害 |
[41:13] | But he did, | 但他死了 |
[41:14] | and things got complicated, | 事情搞大了 |
[41:16] | so they held the liver for more money. | 他们就挟肝脏要更多的钱 |
[41:18] | And suddenly,whose life are you saving now? | 一时之间,你在救谁的生命? |
[41:22] | What about ed rice? | 艾德 莱斯怎么样呢? |
[41:24] | Top of the recipients’ list– | 接受者名单的顶端– |
[41:26] | liver was a perfect match, | 肝脏完美匹配 |
[41:27] | and he’s been waiting for over a year and a half. | 他已经等了一年半 |
[41:29] | He didn’t deserve that organ. | 他不值得那器官 |
[41:30] | He’s an alcoholic. | 他酗酒 |
[41:32] | He chose to destroy his body, | 他选择摧毁身体 |
[41:34] | disrespect something that is so precious. | 不珍惜如此宝贵的东西 |
[41:36] | And you decide who lives and who dies? | 你决定谁生谁死吗? |
[41:38] | I just wanted to save jennifer. | 我只想救詹尼弗 |
[41:41] | I wanted my wife to live. | 我想我妻子活下去 |
[41:43] | Now you’ve left her to die alone. | 现在你要留她一个人死去了 |
[41:53] | You know you had something,dr. Beaumont, | 你知道你有什么,贝蒙特医生 |
[41:57] | something that some of us | 一些东西我们 |
[41:58] | who’ve suddenly lost a loved one never had | 这些突然失去亲人的人不曾拥有的 |
[42:00] | time. | 时间 |
[42:03] | Time to make the most of what was left. | 能充分利用的剩下的时间 |
[42:07] | That’s what’s precious. | 那也是宝贵的 |
[42:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:40] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了? |
[42:41] | Dna came through with a positive I.D. On a suspect. | DNA检测出一个阳性嫌疑犯 |
[42:44] | Well,that’s good,right? | 嗯,那很好,不是么? |
[42:46] | It’s D.J. Pratt, | 是 D.J. 布拉特 |
[42:48] | aiden’s rape suspect. | 艾登强奸案的嫌疑犯 |
[42:51] | We lock him up? | 能逮捕他吗? |
[42:52] | No. | 不 |
[42:54] | The only thing we could prove is | 我们只能证明 |
[42:55] | that he had sexual intercourse with our vic. | 他和死者有过性关系 |
[42:57] | That’s not good enough,stella. | 那不够好,斯戴拉 |
[42:59] | I promised aiden we’d get him. | 我向艾登发誓我们会抓住他 |
[43:06] | Just do me a favor,huh? | 帮个忙,唔? |
[43:08] | Catch this guy for regina. | 为雷吉娜抓住这个人 |
[43:12] | I will. | 我会的 |
[43:16] | this folder… | 这份档案… |
[43:19] | will be right here on my desk till we get him. | 会放在我桌上直到他落网 |
[43:27] | I’m not breaking that promise. | 我不会违背承诺 |
[43:30] | We’re taking D.J. Pratt down for murder. | 以谋杀罪将 D.J. 布拉特逮捕 |