时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Camponotus atriceps use pheromones to navigate pathways | 佛州木蚁利用分泌的信息素 带领他们穿越– |
[00:08] | through the north american forests they call home. | 大片的北美森林――它们的家园 |
[00:11] | There are over 4,500 species of the family coccinelidae worldwide. | 世界范围内 瓢虫科的物种已超过了4500种 |
[00:16] | These insectivores consume aphids that damage crops,promoting healthy plant growth. | 食虫花以毁坏庄稼的蚜虫为食 促进健康植物的生长 |
[00:24] | These ants contribute to the cycle of life by breaking down dead trees, | 蚂蚁对生命循环的贡献在于 啃噬腐烂的树将其分解 |
[00:28] | providing renewed habitat for saplings to take hold. | 为新树的生长创造条件 |
[00:37] | The beetles you see in this case provide a valuable function in nature. | 这个箱子里的甲虫 在大自然中发挥了极重要的作用 |
[00:45] | I don’t see any beetles,dad. | 我可没看到什么甲虫啊 爸爸 |
[01:09] | No wallet,no I.D. | 没有钱包 没有身份证 |
[01:10] | And no face. | 而且没有脸 |
[01:11] | May I have your attention,please. | 请大家注意 |
[01:13] | The cycle of life exhibit will be closed untifurther notice. | 生命循环的展览将暂时关闭 |
[01:19] | What’s this? … | 这是什么? |
[01:25] | Looks like some kind of drawing. | 像是什么的草稿 |
[01:32] | The killer was thorough. | 这凶手干得可真够彻底的 |
[01:36] | Did leave a ring. | 留下枚戒指 |
[01:38] | The diorama doesn’t appear to be disturbed. | 现场看起来很整洁 |
[01:41] | So if she put up a fight,it was somepla else.This is the dump site. | 所以如果她挣扎过的话那一定 是在其他地方 这里只是抛尸地 |
[01:44] | Strange place for it. | 真是奇怪的抛尸地 |
[01:46] | Where did they come from? | 它们是从哪儿来的? |
[01:47] | Cycle of life exhibit. Someone left their door open. | 生命循环的展览 有人把它们放出来了 |
[01:50] | And they made it all the way down here? | 然后就长途奔袭到这里? |
[01:52] | They’re flesh eaters. | 它们是肉食的 |
[01:53] | Necrophilia americana. | 北美食尸甲 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “北美食尸甲” |
[02:17] | CSI: New York Season 02 Episode 17 | |
[03:03] | Stella’s searching for the murder site. I’ll check the employee records, | 斯戴拉去找谋杀现场了 我去查查这里的员工记录 |
[03:06] | see who’s missing, who had access to the building. | 看看所有能进入这里的人当中 有谁失踪了 |
[03:08] | Hawkes,you’re on the body. | 霍克斯尸体交给你了 |
[03:10] | The beetles have already eaten half our evidence. | 那些甲虫已经吃了我们一半的证据 |
[03:12] | Don’t worry, hammerback and i will get creative. | 别急 汉默贝克和我会尽力修复 |
[03:14] | Lindsay,put your affinity for bugs to work. | 琳德赛请尽情展现你对虫子的喜爱 |
[03:16] | I don’t actually have an affinity for bugs. | 我可并不喜欢虫子 |
[03:19] | The beetles were the first on the scene. We need to know what they know. | 那些甲虫是现场的第一证人 我们得知道它们知道的 |
[03:22] | And no eating. | 别吃了它们啊 |
[03:56] | The only employee we can’t account for is ceci astor. | 只有一个员工我们还没找到 塞西 阿斯特 |
[04:00] | Any relation to the astor family wing we’re standing in? | 她与这栋楼的 阿斯特家族展区有什么关系? |
[04:03] | The granddaughter. | 他是阿斯特先生的孙女 |
[04:05] | She didn’t show up for work today, | 今天她没有来上班 |
[04:07] | and we can’t locate her at home or on her cell. | 也不在家 电话也没人接 |
[04:10] | Can you think of a reason why someone would have wanted to harm miss astor? | 您知道为什么有人想伤害她吗? |
[04:14] | She tried to make things better for everybody. | 她试图表现得比任何人都优秀 |
[04:17] | maybe sometimes she tried too hard,but… | 也许有时她表现得太过了… |
[04:20] | her heart was always in the right place. | 但她的出发点是好的也并无恶意 |
[05:13] | I’m with the new york city police department. | 我是纽约市警局的 |
[05:15] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[05:22] | See? | 你看 |
[05:24] | If you’re lost, I can help find your parents. | 如果你走丢了 我能帮你找到你父母 |
[05:56] | Oh,they sent out the big guns. | 噢 他们把你都派出来啦 |
[05:58] | I like that suit. | 我喜欢这套西装 |
[06:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:01] | If I had your shoes,I’d be set. | 加上你的鞋就完美了 |
[06:03] | Meet jim morris. | 他叫吉姆 莫里斯. |
[06:07] | Facial bruising. | 面部瘀青 |
[06:09] | No blood. | 没有血迹 |
[06:10] | No ligature rks. | 没有勒痕 |
[06:14] | Looks like his friends were all choked up about it. | 看起来他的朋友们沉浸在悲伤中 不愿说话 |
[06:16] | I guess the building must go up? | 这栋楼的工期很紧? |
[06:18] | They never seen him before. | 他们从未见过他 |
[06:19] | Old jim,here,wasn’t a construction worker. He was a broker. | 这个老吉姆并不是建筑工人 他是个股票经纪 |
[06:22] | Broker? | 股票经纪? |
[06:23] | – Rich guy. – Yeah,but… | – 有钱的小子 – 是啊 但… |
[06:25] | forget robbery– I got his wallet. | 别想着抢劫了 这是他的钱包 |
[06:27] | So what happened here,flack? | 那么到底发生了什么, 弗莱克? |
[06:29] | A guy walks down to a place he’s never been,dies of no apparent cause? | 一个人来到了他从未到过的地方 莫名其妙就死了? |
[06:32] | At this point,yeah. | 现在看来, 是这样的 |
[06:36] | Why must people do that? | 为什么总有人这么做? |
[06:39] | They can’t resist messing up fresh concrete. | 总是忍不住破坏新灌的混凝土 |
[06:42] | Could be worse. | 这还算好了 |
[06:43] | At least there’s no heart with two people’s names in it who are going to end up | 至少没画着一颗心 和两个誓言厮守终生的人 |
[06:46] | killing each other ter they realize they’re married. | 等他们结婚后才想将对方置于死地 |
[06:49] | Yeah. Well, at least with those people… | 是啊 嗯 至少对那些人… |
[06:52] | we know what happened. | 我们知道发生了什么事 |
[07:07] | what,you run out of bug spray? | 怎么了 你的杀虫水用完了? |
[07:09] | Dermestid tissue removal. | 清除表皮组织 |
[07:11] | The museum vic. So,uh, | 博物馆女尸 所以 嗯 |
[07:13] | are you participating in that investigation, or is this just a forensic peep show? | 你要加入调查 或者这只是法医秀? |
[07:17] | Hammerback couldn’t determine the cause of death,so he needed to de-flesh the vic. | 汉默贝克 无法判断死因 所以要剔掉被害人的肉 |
[07:21] | Using the bugs? | 用这些虫子? |
[07:22] | Yeah. They’re better at tissue removal at this stage. They’re cleaner; | 是的 它们擅长清除组织 它们是清洁专家 |
[07:25] | plus,they don’t destroy potential evidence. | 而且它们不会破坏潜在的证据 |
[07:27] | And as soon as hammerback’s finished with you, | 一旦汉默贝克和你那边结束了 |
[07:29] | I get to take the beetles back to the lab with me. | 我会把这些甲虫带回实验室 |
[07:32] | Don’t eat ’em. | 别吃了它们啊 |
[07:33] | You’re a little late on that one. | 有人已经先提醒我过了 |
[07:34] | So that doesn’t mean it’s not funny. | 第二次说还是觉得好笑 |
[07:37] | What have you got for me,doc? | 找到什么了吗, 医生? |
[07:38] | Hammerback. Some sort of fiber. | 某种纤维 |
[07:42] | So he’s got trace on his hands? | 所以他手上有证据? |
[07:44] | Care to take guess at cause of death? | 不猜猜死因吗? |
[07:47] | Perhaps he stopped breathing? | 或许他死于窒息? |
[07:49] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[07:51] | That happens when your airway gets flooded with a solid block of material. | 当你的呼吸道被某种固体物质 堵住时就会这样 |
[07:57] | Looks like hardened foam insulion. | 看起来像固化的泡沫绝缘材料 |
[08:00] | I found a can of that at the scene. | 我在现场发现了一罐 |
[08:02] | So,uh,he was insulated to death? | 所以 嗯 他是窒息而死的? |
[08:11] | that would explain the petechiae with no overt signs of strangulation. | 这就能够解释为什么他身上没有 勒死的瘀痕 |
[08:17] | You take out a sample? | 能取个样本出来吗? |
[08:18] | At this point,I’d need a chisel. | 这个嘛 我需要个凿子 |
[08:20] | It looks like somebody tried to remove it. That was done with a human hand; not the vic’S. | 似乎有人试图移动它 这是用手弄的 但不是被害人的手 |
[08:24] | Well,it had to happen before the insulation dried. | 嗯 一定是在绝缘材料干燥前弄的 |
[08:28] | Tries to kill him, then he tries to save him? | 想杀了他 然后又想救他? |
[08:31] | Killer with a conscience. | 真是个有良心的杀手 |
[08:32] | – All right. Thanks,doc. – Yeah. | – 好吧 谢谢你 – 嗯 |
[08:38] | My sister wasn’t simply a curator. | 我姐姐不是个普通的馆长 |
[08:40] | Ceci worked in the wing | 塞西工作的这个展区 |
[08:41] | my family built for the museum. | 是我的家族为博物馆建造的 |
[08:43] | How exactly did you find me here? | 你到底是怎么找到这儿的? |
[08:45] | The museum isn’t the only organization | 这个博物馆并不是这几年 |
[08:47] | my family supported over the years. | 我们家资助的唯一机构 |
[08:48] | I made a call. | 我打了个电话 |
[08:49] | Ms. Astor,I’m-I’m sorry for your loss, | 阿斯特小姐 我很难过你失去了姐姐 |
[08:51] | but coming here before | 但你来之前 |
[08:53] | I’ve had a chance to process | 最好让我有机会 |
[08:54] | the evidence is unusual, | 处理一些 |
[08:55] | at best. | 不寻常的证据 |
[08:56] | Do you have any suspects? | 有什么嫌疑人吗? |
[08:58] | Everyone who worked the museum knew | 每个在博物馆工作的人都知道 |
[08:59] | what kind of money she came from. | 她有着怎样的家庭背景 |
[09:01] | This could’ve been an attempt at kidnapping, | 可能有人想绑架 |
[09:02] | or robbery. | 或抢劫 |
[09:03] | I’m well aware of what it could’ve been. | 我很清楚可能发生的事 |
[09:05] | It’s my job to actually find out what happened. | 找出真相是我的职责所在 |
[09:08] | You check museum employee records yet? | 你查过那些员工的记录吗? |
[09:09] | What are you doing? | 你们到底在做什么? |
[09:12] | We believe this child may have witnessed | 我们认为这个孩子可能看到了一些 |
[09:14] | some aspect of the crime. | 犯罪经过 |
[09:16] | Have either of you ever seen him before? | 你们有谁见过他吗? |
[09:18] | No. | 没有 |
[09:20] | No. | 没见过 |
[09:22] | Was he injured? | 他受伤了? |
[09:23] | Is there something wrong with him? | 他哪儿不舒服? |
[09:24] | Aside from the obvious trauma, | 明显有精神创伤 |
[09:26] | he’s fine. | 其它都好 |
[09:27] | Well,then wake him up,and get him to talk. | 那就把他叫醒 让他说话 |
[09:29] | Ms.Astor,you and your boyfriend | 阿斯特小姐 你和你的男友 |
[09:31] | are going home,now. | 现在可以回去了 |
[10:35] | can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗? |
[10:38] | Or where you live? | 或者告诉我你住在哪儿? |
[10:40] | Your parents must be looking for you. | 你的父母一定在找你 |
[10:46] | here,it’s okay. | 这儿 没事的 |
[11:03] | you don’t have to say anything, | 你不必说话 |
[11:05] | but Miss parsons is going to | 但帕森斯小姐要 |
[11:07] | collect some samples. | 收集一些样本 |
[11:13] | Hello,there. | 你好啊 |
[11:16] | It’s okay. | 别怕 没事的 |
[11:18] | It’s just a q-tip. | 只是轻轻的一下子 |
[11:19] | Look. | 看 |
[11:26] | There we go. | 就是这样 |
[11:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:31] | We’re going to do one more. | 我们还要再来一次 |
[11:35] | Can you open your mouth for me? | 张开嘴巴好吗? |
[11:41] | There we go.Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[11:50] | I’ll check the blood sample matches your vic, | 我会查查与被害人相配的血样 |
[11:52] | and then I’ll see if his dna | 然后我会看看他的DNA |
[11:53] | shows up in any missing children’s database. | 是否出现在失踪儿童的档案里 |
[11:55] | I appreciate you keeping | 谢谢你一直 |
[11:57] | chain of custody contained on this. | 把他留在这里 |
[11:59] | So what you make of him? | 你准备拿他怎么办? |
[12:01] | Well,he had a f1esh-eating beetle | 嗯 他那儿有一只食肉甲虫 |
[12:03] | in his shirt pocket when I found him. | 我发现他的时候就在他上衣口袋里 |
[12:06] | He’s got a bruise on his upper arm | 他的手臂上有瘀痕 |
[12:08] | with a distinct pattern that appears consistent | 独特的花纹与被害人 |
[12:10] | with a ring found on the vic’s hand. | 手上的戒指相吻合 |
[12:13] | So he’s a suspect? | 所以他有嫌疑? |
[12:15] | Could just be a witness. | 可能只是个证人 |
[12:16] | According to slla, | 据斯戴拉说 |
[12:18] | the murder weapon was out of his reach. | 他拿不到凶器 |
[12:20] | And there’s no sign of his parents? | 他的父母没消息吗? |
[12:22] | Does he have a child services case officer? | 有儿童福利机构官员可以联络吗? |
[12:24] | They’re overloaded. | 他们已经负担过重了 |
[12:26] | I’ll get him a new set of clothes, | 我会给他换一套新衣服 |
[12:27] | but I’m not rushing it until I know more. | 但在我了解更多情况前 我不急于这样做 |
[12:30] | The boy looks traumatized. | 这孩子似乎被吓得不轻 |
[12:32] | I’m sure he is. | 的确是 |
[12:35] | I just need to figure out if it’s | 我正要弄清这是否是因为 |
[12:36] | because he saw something | 他看到了什么 |
[12:38] | or becau he did something. | 或是他做了什么 |
[12:47] | go right in here,okay? | 往这边走 |
[12:54] | That’s all candy and junk food. | 那都是糖果和垃圾食品 |
[12:55] | There’s nothing good for you in there. | 对你没好处的 |
[12:57] | I’ll get you some real stuff. | 我给你弄点真正能吃的 |
[13:03] | Have a seat right here. | 坐在这儿 |
[13:19] | kinsen. | 金森. |
[13:20] | What? | 什么? |
[13:21] | He’ll come find me. | 他会来找我 |
[13:39] | I didn’t do anything,all right? | 我什么都没做 明白吗? |
[13:40] | Mr. Martinez,have a seat. | 马丁内斯先生 请坐 |
[13:41] | We found your fingerprint on the knife | 我们在一把刀上发现了你的指纹 |
[13:43] | that was used to kill Ceci Astor. | 而这把刀杀死了塞西 阿斯特. |
[13:46] | Yodid something. | 你一定做了什么 |
[13:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:51] | Sam? | 山姆? |
[13:53] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[14:04] | as an optimist, | 作为一个乐观主义者 |
[14:05] | I prefer to see the body as half full. | 我比较喜欢看到尸体有一半是完整的 |
[14:07] | Well,we need to empty it out. | 嗯 我们需要把它掏空 |
[14:10] | Looks like the dermestids | 看起来这些甲虫 |
[14:11] | have eaten all they can. | 吃光了所有能吃的 |
[14:12] | Now it’s up to us to finish the job. | 现在该我们完成这项工作了 |
[14:14] | Preliminary tox reveals nothing unusual, | 初步毒理检验 没发现有什么异常 |
[14:16] | and without visible evidence… | 没有看得到的证据… |
[14:18] | there’s only one way | 只有一种办法 |
[14:19] | to determine cause of death. | 来判断死因了 |
[14:21] | You have any detergent? | 有洗涤剂吗? |
[14:22] | Oh,yeah. | 噢 有 |
[15:12] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:14] | Very nice. | 很漂亮 |
[15:16] | No alteration to the bone. | 骨头没有变化 |
[15:18] | Ready to degrease? | 准备好去油了吗? |
[15:25] | And now some ammonia? | 现在浇上氨水? |
[16:02] | Hmm. Yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[16:04] | There’s trauma to the base | 在颅骨的底部 |
[16:05] | of the occipital bone, | 有一处创伤 |
[16:06] | entering into the foramen magnum | 进入枕骨大孔 |
[16:09] | cause of death appears | 死因看来是 |
[16:10] | to be sharp force trauma to the brain stem. | 尖锐物体击中脑干造成的 |
[16:12] | The control center for breathing. | 那是控制呼吸的中心 |
[16:14] | Turn that off, | 那里一瘫痪 |
[16:15] | and she’d have no chance. | 她便没有生还的机会 |
[16:20] | All right,Jose, | 好了何塞 |
[16:21] | why don’t we start with the bruises | 我们就从那孩子的瘀伤 |
[16:22] | and scratch marks? | 和你脸上的抓痕开始吧 |
[16:23] | I got in a fight. | 我很别人有过争斗 |
[16:24] | Was it a fair fight? | 公平打斗? |
[16:26] | Or did this give you an advantage? | 还是你在武器上占了便宜? |
[16:29] | Look,I would never get in a fight with her. | 听着 我从未与她有过争斗 |
[16:31] | Then why is your print on the knife? | 那为什么这把刀上会有你的指纹? |
[16:33] | Okay,look.Sometimes | 好吧 听着 有时候 |
[16:34] | when the meum closes, | 当博物馆关门后 |
[16:36] | you know,I handle the pieces. | 你知道 我会把玩一些东西 |
[16:38] | You handle 14th century chiseled | 你把玩一把14世纪镶金的 |
[16:41] | iron knives with gold inlay? | 铁质凿刀? |
[16:44] | Well,if I were Ceci, | 嗯 如果我是塞西, |
[16:45] | I’d think about firing somebodwho did that. | 我会考虑炒这种人的鱿鱼 |
[16:47] | No more second chances. | 不会再有第二次了 |
[16:49] | We’re letting you go. | 我们要解雇你 |
[16:50] | No,no,wait,ceci.Listen. | 不不 等等 塞西听我说 |
[16:51] | -Get your hands off me. -Please. | – 把你的手拿开 – 求你 |
[16:55] | You don’t think I’d be interested | 你认为我不会 |
[16:56] | in the exhibits,because | 对展品有兴趣 |
[16:57] | I’m a maintenance worker? | 因为我是个维修工? |
[16:58] | No. See,you just don’t strike me | 不 瞧 我并不惊讶 |
[17:00] | as an observant guy. | 你缺乏观察力 |
[17:01] | It’s a common deficiency among | 这在那些不知道 |
[17:03] | fathers who don’t know | 自己孩子失踪了的父亲 |
[17:04] | their own children are missing. | 当中普遍缺乏 |
[17:05] | Hey,Sam spent a lot of time in that museum | 嘿 山姆总是待在那个博物馆里 |
[17:07] | okay? Sometimes… | 好吗? 有时… |
[17:09] | you know,he got lost. | 你知道 他会走丢 |
[17:10] | Overnight? | 整个晚上? |
[17:12] | What about Sam’s mother? | 山姆的妈妈呢? |
[17:14] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[17:15] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟了 |
[17:16] | She would have made a great alibi. | 否则她可以做不在场证人 |
[18:11] | Well,George,let me just say | 好了 乔治 我要祝贺你 |
[18:11] | congratulations on getting out of prison. | 出狱了 |
[18:13] | It’s a big deal. | 这可是件大事 |
[18:14] | Yeah,it is. | 是的 的确 |
[18:15] | It’s such a big deal, | 这么大的事 |
[18:16] | I can’t imagine how you left it off | 我无法想象你怎么能将此事 |
[18:17] | off your job application. | 从你的工作申请中剔除掉 |
[18:18] | Look,nobody needs to know. | 听着 没人需要知道 |
[18:20] | They do,George. | 他们需要乔治 |
[18:21] | We’ll take care of that. | 我们会处理这事儿的 |
[18:22] | Come on,man. | 拜托 |
[18:23] | You went away for assault once,right? | 你袭击他人后逃跑了是吗? |
[18:25] | What happened here with Jimmy? | 吉米在这儿发生了什么事? |
[18:26] | You brushing up on your skills or what,man? | 你重新温习了你的技巧什么的吧? |
[18:28] | He was the guy who busted my window. | 他打破了我的窗子 |
[18:34] | with what? | 用什么? |
[18:35] | All I know is… | 我知道的只是… |
[18:36] | I saw him running. | 我看到他在跑 |
[18:38] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[18:39] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[18:45] | So you beat him | 所以你打了他 |
[18:45] | and then killed him | 然后杀了他 |
[18:46] | by stuffing handi-foam | 用固体泡沫 |
[18:47] | insulation down his throat. | 塞住了他的喉咙 |
[18:48] | I popped him once, | 我只打了他一次 |
[18:50] | and then he peeled off three c-notes | 然后他给了三张百元大钞 |
[18:51] | to pay for my windshield. | 赔我的挡风玻璃 |
[18:53] | Well,we got your prints on the murder weapon. | 嗯 我们在凶器在找到了你的指纹 |
[18:54] | Because it’s my job to use the stu. | 因为用它是我的工作 |
[18:56] | And it’s our job to make sure you’re not lying. | 而我们的工作就是确定你没在说谎 |
[18:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:53] | According to the state of new york, | 根据纽约州的档案 |
[19:54] | Sam was never born. | 山姆从未出生 |
[19:56] | There’s no record of him anywhere. | 没有一个地方有他的记录 |
[19:59] | When he talked,he mentioned the word “kinsen,” | 他说话的时候提到了”金森”这个词 |
[20:01] | but there’s no record of that either. | 但是同样没有相关的记录 |
[20:03] | Well,I hate to pile it on, | 恩,我不喜欢把坏事道尽 |
[20:05] | but his father is not his father, | 但是他的父亲不是亲生父亲 |
[20:07] | at least not in a biological sense. | 至少不是生物学意义上的 |
[20:09] | He shares exactly no alleles with Sam. | 他和山姆没有一处等位基因相符 |
[20:12] | I take it,he didn’t mention adoption to Stella, | 据我理解 他没有向斯戴拉提到收养的事情 |
[20:16] | no. | 没有 |
[20:17] | His print’s the only one on the murder weapon. | 凶器上唯一的指纹就是他的 |
[20:19] | So you’re holding him? | 所以你认为是他? |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:23] | Makes it tough on Sam. | 这对山姆来说很残忍 |
[20:26] | We don’t knowho his biological parents are. | 我们不知道谁是他的亲生父母 |
[20:28] | The man Sam calls his father | 山姆叫父亲的那个人 |
[20:30] | is the lead suspect in a murder investigation. | 是凶案的主要犯罪嫌疑人 |
[20:33] | And according to him, | 据他所说 |
[20:33] | Sam’s mother is dead. | 山姆的母亲已经去世了 |
[20:36] | He’s a bit of an orphan. | 从某种意义上说, 他是个孤儿 |
[20:40] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我晚点再来找你 |
[20:59] | Hawkes,I need you and lindsay | 霍克斯 我要你和琳德赛 |
[21:01] | at Ceci Astor’s apartment. | 去塞西 阿斯特的公寓 |
[21:03] | We need to find a connection | 我们要找出 |
[21:04] | between the vic and this little boy. | 被害人和这个小男孩的关系 |
[21:06] | Let me know. | 找到什么线索就通知我 |
[21:24] | Can I see it? | 我能看看么? |
[21:26] | I can’t help you unless you’re willing | 你不和我谈谈 |
[21:27] | to talk to me | 我无法帮助你 |
[21:29] | how about we make a deal? | 我们做个交易怎么样? |
[21:31] | We trade stories. | 我们来交换故事 |
[21:35] | You first. | 你先来 |
[21:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:43] | Tell me if I have this right. | 看看我说得对不对 |
[21:46] | Looks like there’s a little boy here, | 看上去这里似乎有个小男孩 |
[21:48] | in a city with great old temples. | 他在一个拥有巨大古老庙宇的城市 |
[21:52] | Kyoto. | 京都 |
[21:55] | That’s in japan. | 在日本 |
[21:58] | You’re right. | 对 |
[22:01] | The child ran and hid, | 那个男孩奔跑躲藏 |
[22:04] | and the man tried everything | 那个男人用尽一切办法 |
[22:05] | to get the child to come out… | 想要找出那个男孩…… |
[22:08] | even offering him money. | 甚至为此付出金钱 |
[22:16] | The man was enraged. | 男人很愤怒 |
[22:20] | And he began tearing at the rocks, | 然后他开始砸碎那些岩石 |
[22:22] | ripping them away, | 把它们拨开 |
[22:24] | exposing the child’s hiding place. | 找出男孩的藏身之地 |
[22:27] | Just when it looked like | 那个孩子好像已经 |
[22:28] | the child was out of options, | 走投无路了 |
[22:30] | help arrived. | 救星来了 |
[22:52] | Hello? | 有人在么! |
[22:59] | Police! | 警察! |
[23:01] | It’s all right;I work here. | 别大惊小怪 我在这工作 |
[23:02] | Work for Miss Astor. | 为阿斯特小姐工作 |
[23:03] | Can we help you find something? | 是我们帮你找 |
[23:05] | Or are you just helping yourself? | 还是你自己找 |
[23:09] | You see, | 你知道 |
[23:10] | we find you in the apartment of a dead woman, | 我们发现你在一个死了的女人的公寓 |
[23:13] | with a fistful of hundred dollar bills, | 手里还攥着大把的百元钞票 |
[23:15] | that makes us suspicious. | 这让我们很怀疑 |
[23:16] | And when you go silent, | 而你的沉默 |
[23:17] | we get even more suspicious. | 令我们更加怀疑 |
[23:23] | You don’t want to talk about money… | 你不想谈钱的…… |
[23:27] | how about love? | 谈谈感情怎么样? |
[23:32] | Is this your family? | 这是你们一家么 |
[23:34] | If it is,we have both your husband | 如果是 他们现在 |
[23:35] | and son in custody. | 在我们那里 |
[23:37] | You have my son? | 你们抓了我的儿子? |
[23:39] | -Give me my son! -Hey,hey! | – 把儿子还给我! – 嘿!嘿! |
[23:40] | Whoa. | 停 |
[23:42] | All right,you’re going to have to go with this officer | 好了 你现在和这位警官走 |
[23:43] | till we determine what you’re doing here. | 直到我们弄清楚你究竟在这里做什么 |
[23:46] | We’ll have to swab her. | 我们会仔细检查她的 |
[23:47] | There’s blood under her nail. | 她的指甲里面有血迹 |
[23:49] | Ma’am? | 夫人? |
[23:50] | Please,come with me. | 请跟我来 |
[23:54] | What was she looking at over here? | 她到底在这里找什么? |
[23:55] | Where are they taking me? | 他们要把我带到哪里去? |
[23:57] | Why do you have to swab me? | 你们为什么要搜查我? |
[23:58] | Am I going to see him? | 我是要去见他么? |
[23:59] | Sir,I work here. | 警官 我在这里工作 |
[24:01] | Why do I have to go? | 我为什么要走? |
[24:02] | NEW YORK CERTIFICATE OF ADOPTION | 纽约市收养证明文件 |
[24:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:07] | Jose and elena martinez adopted, | 何塞和 伊琳娜 马丁内斯收养了… |
[24:10] | but why is their certificate | 不过为什么他们的证明文件 |
[24:11] | in ceci astor’s apartment? | 在 塞西 阿斯特的公寓里? |
[24:12] | Hey,hey,hey, | 嘿,嘿 来看看 |
[24:13] | just like Sam’s. | 和山姆的一样 |
[24:16] | Is Ceci Astor the birth mother? | 塞西 阿斯特 就是他的亲生母亲? |
[24:38] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[24:39] | Either that’s a super-concentrated marinara… | 要么是超浓缩的意大利调味酱… |
[24:41] | or the victim has a vial of blood in her freezer. | 要么就是我们的死者的冰箱里 有一试管的血液 |
[25:39] | Under the heading, | 头版头条, |
[25:40] | “things I thought I’d never see…” | “我前所未见的事情……” |
[25:43] | let’s hope Sam is telling max | 希望山姆能告诉迈克 |
[25:44] | something that can help us. | 一些对我们有帮助的事情 |
[25:46] | We have Jose’s print on the murder weapon, | 凶器上有何塞的指纹 |
[25:48] | that’s it. | 没错 |
[25:48] | There’s no blood on his clothes | 但是他的衣服上没有血迹 |
[25:50] | and no trace of connecting | 而且没有线索显示他和死者 |
[25:52] | him to the vic anywhere. | 有任何关系 |
[25:52] | What about the trace on the beetles? | 甲虫那条线索怎么样了? |
[25:54] | I’m still working on it. | 我还在研究 |
[25:55] | It’s some kind of herbal supplement, | 这是一种草本补品 |
[25:57] | but as far as I can tell, | 现在我能断定的是 |
[25:58] | it’s not produced domestically. | 这决不是国内生产的 |
[25:59] | Anything from elena? | 伊琳娜那边有什么情况? |
[26:01] | The blood from under her nail bed came back to jose. | 她指甲里的血迹是何塞的 |
[26:03] | Right,which could explain | 好,这正好解释了为什么 |
[26:04] | the scratches and bruises on his face. | 他脸上有擦伤和淤伤 |
[26:08] | Jose and elena are married | 何塞 和伊琳娜结婚了 |
[26:10] | they had a fight. | 他们有了争执 |
[26:11] | What else do we know about them? | 还有什么其他的关于他们的情况? |
[26:12] | Well,jose may be registered | 恩, 何塞可能是一个已注册的 |
[26:13] | as a permanent resident, | 永久居民, |
[26:15] | but elena is not a legal citizen of the U.S. | 但是伊琳娜不是美国的合法居民 |
[26:17] | What about the adoption certificate | 收养证明文件呢? |
[26:19] | you found in the vic’s apartment? | 你在死者公寓里找到的那个? |
[26:21] | It’s a forgery. | 那是伪造的 |
[26:22] | It’s a really good one, | 伪造的很逼真 |
[26:23] | but it’s still a fake. | 但依然是个”赝品” |
[26:24] | So,we know that the vic came from money. | 现在我们知道死者是个富翁 |
[26:26] | She helped jose get the job at the museum, | 七年前 她帮何塞 在博物馆 |
[26:28] | seven years ago, | 找了份工作 |
[26:29] | and she hired elena in 2002. | 而在2002年她又雇用了伊琳娜 |
[26:31] | Right. So she could have arranged for the adoption | 没错 所以她可能安排了收养并 |
[26:33] | and paid for first-class forged documents. | 付钱伪造了那份一流的文件 |
[26:35] | Why woulshe do that? | 为什么她要那么做? |
[26:36] | How about he’s her nephew? | 如果他是她的侄子呢? |
[26:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:41] | Blood in the vic’s freezer belongs to Sam. | 死者冰箱里的血液是山姆的 |
[26:44] | He matches alleles with Ceci. | 他的遗传基因和塞西相符 |
[26:45] | Ceci doesn’t have a nephew. | 塞西没有侄子 |
[26:46] | That wknow of. | 我们知道 |
[26:48] | But she does have one sibling | 但是她也许有个姐妹 |
[26:49] | who’s a proven liar. | 是一个众所周知的骗子 |
[26:51] | We believe this child | 我们相信这个孩子 |
[26:52] | may have witnessed some aspect of the crime. | 可能目睹了犯罪经过的片断 |
[26:55] | Have either of you ever seen him before? | 你以前见过他么? |
[26:57] | No. | 没有 |
[26:59] | Carolyn astor is used to getting | 卡罗琳 阿斯特 为了得到 |
[27:00] | what and who she wants, | 她想要的东西和人 |
[27:02] | no matter the cost. | 不惜一切代价 |
[27:05] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[27:06] | Half the construction crew | 建筑队里有一半人 |
[27:08] | is backing George Clark. | 证实了乔治 克拉克的证词 |
[27:09] | They all swear that when | 他们都发誓说 |
[27:10] | they left for the day, Jim Morris was still alive. | 他们离开的那天 吉姆 莫里斯 还活着 |
[27:11] | I’m not surprised. | 这一点都不奇怪 |
[27:12] | I don’t think th has anything to do | 我觉得这和建筑队 |
[27:13] | with the construction. | 一点关系都没有 |
[27:15] | It seems to be about golf. | 这好像和高尔夫有关. |
[27:17] | You thinking maybe we should get out | 你觉得我们应该出去转转 |
[27:17] | for a round,talk the case out? | 谈谈这个案子? |
[27:19] | The case is about golf. | 这个案子和高尔夫有关 |
[27:21] | Trace from the vic’s nails– | 死者的指甲中的东西– |
[27:23] | cabretta leather. | 软羊皮 |
[27:24] | Trace from the busted window– | 被砸的玻璃上 |
[27:25] | surlyn. | 塑胶皮 |
[27:27] | And from the vic’s shirt– | 死者衬衫上 |
[27:29] | carbon fiber. | 碳素纤维 |
[27:30] | It’s graphite. | 石墨 |
[27:32] | From a golf club? | 高尔夫球杆? |
[27:34] | Leather’s from a golf glove, | 高尔夫手套上的皮革 |
[27:36] | surlyn from a golf ball. | 高尔夫球上的塑胶皮 |
[27:38] | Give the man a prize. | 给点奖励吧 |
[27:39] | So we got a vic who died at a construction site, | 现在有一个人死在建筑工地 |
[27:42] | yet all the evidence is pointing at golf. | 但所有证据都指向高尔夫 |
[27:44] | I give. | 我给 |
[27:46] | What’s our vic doing at a construction | 受害者在建筑工地 |
[27:47] | site with golf stuff? | 拿着高尔夫用具干什么? |
[27:52] | My guess is he was ting to make par. | 我猜他是想打个标准杆 |
[27:57] | So our vic was working on his putting, | 死者使用下水道 |
[27:58] | using a drain pipe. | 练习推杆 |
[28:02] | FIVE BOROUGH GOLFERS | 五枝高尔夫 |
[28:03] | So,it looks like our right-hander | 看样子 一个右撇子 |
[28:04] | sank a 20-foot birdie; | 击出了一记20英尺小鸟球 |
[28:06] | our lefty,uh, | 左撇子击球手 |
[28:07] | had a case of the yips, | 带了箱 yips |
[28:09] | and our guy’s a real F.O.B. | 而且我们的嫌疑人是真正的 F.O.B |
[28:38] | That’s very nice. | 相当不错 |
[28:42] | Yes,it is. | 没错 |
[28:46] | I can see where your son | 我明白你的儿子 |
[28:47] | gets his love of drawing. | 从哪里继承到绘画的兴趣了 |
[28:52] | You made a mistake. | 你弄错了 |
[28:53] | No,you made a mistake. | 不 弄错的人是你 |
[28:54] | I’m just trying to figure out | 我刚刚正试图指出 |
[28:55] | how big a mistake you made. | 你犯了一个多么严重的错误 |
[28:57] | My sister was murdered. | 我姐姐被人谋杀了 |
[28:59] | When you came to the hospital, | 你去医院 |
[29:00] | you wanted to see sam, | 是想见山姆 |
[29:02] | didn’t you? | 对么? |
[29:03] | Aside fr the obvious trauma,he’s fine. | 明显的精神创伤 其它无碍 |
[29:05] | Well,then wake him up | 很好 那就把他叫醒 |
[29:06] | and get him to talk. | 和他谈谈 |
[29:08] | You wanted to make sure | 你想确认 |
[29:09] | that your son was all right. | 你的儿子安然无恙 |
[29:12] | This is harassment. | 这是对我的侵扰 |
[29:13] | No,it’s perseverance. | 不 这是坚持 |
[29:15] | I’m getting a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[29:16] | Make sure he knows how to read a warrant | 确认一下他是否知道如何阅读一份 |
[29:17] | compelling a dna sample. | 强制获取DNA许可 |
[29:22] | I believe it’s in my best interest | 对我来说最有利的 |
[29:24] | to prove maternity. | 是证明我的母亲身份 |
[29:27] | And the father? | 孩子的父亲是? |
[29:29] | Stewart and I got pregnant when I was much younger, | 在我还很年轻的时候 斯图尔特令我怀了孕 |
[29:31] | and stewart had issues. | 接着斯图尔特 有了麻烦 |
[29:33] | When he went away… | 当他离开的时候… |
[29:35] | he went away to where? | 他去了哪儿? |
[29:37] | Prison,but it was just for drugs. | 监狱 不过这只是因为毒品问题 |
[29:39] | Ceci talked me into having sam. | 塞西 劝说我生下山姆 |
[29:41] | It wasn’t your idea? | 这难道不是你自己的想法? |
[29:42] | Ceci was older,and… | 塞西 年纪比我大 而且… |
[29:44] | she controlled the money | 她支配那笔钱 |
[29:45] | because my parent’s thought she was more responsible. | 因为我父母认为她更有责任心 |
[29:48] | She was,wasn’t she? | 的确如此 不是么? |
[29:50] | She arranged for jose and elena to adopt sam. | 她安排何塞和伊琳娜收养山姆 |
[29:52] | Why them? | 为什么是他们? |
[29:53] | She thought they would be good parents,I guess. | 我想她认为他们能成为合格的父母 |
[29:56] | I didn’t really have a say. | 我并没有发言权 |
[29:58] | Ceci took care of everything. | 塞西安排所有的事情 |
[29:59] | How’d stewart feel about that? | 斯图尔特对此作何感想? |
[30:01] | He still doesn’t know. | 他还不知道 |
[30:03] | Ceci made me promise never to tell him. | 塞西 要我保证永远不告诉他 |
[30:06] | It wasn’t a problem until stewart came back in my life. | 在斯图尔特回到我的生活之前 这都不是问题 |
[30:09] | And you wanted to be a family. | 你需要一个家庭 |
[30:11] | Stewart is no good. | 斯图尔特不是个好人 |
[30:12] | He never has been. | 他从来就不是 |
[30:13] | He’s changed,I swear. | 我发誓 他已经变了 |
[30:15] | He’s in prison,Carolyn, | 他在监狱 卡罗琳 |
[30:16] | and you will not tell him about sam. | 你不能告诉他有关山姆的事情 |
[30:20] | Must have made you mad. | 这一定让你很生气 |
[30:21] | I didn’t kill Ceci. | 我没杀我塞西 |
[30:24] | Can you tell me where you were the night she was killed? | 能告诉我她被杀那晚 你在什么地方么? |
[30:26] | I was home with stewart. | 我和斯图尔特在家 |
[30:29] | I’m going to have to process you. | 我需要你协助调查 |
[30:31] | Take whatever you want. | 随便你 |
[30:32] | It’s all going to prove one thing: | 这一切只能证明一件事: |
[30:33] | Sam is my son, | 山姆是我的亲儿子 |
[30:34] | and I’m taking him back. | 而且我要把他要回来 |
[30:49] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[30:50] | I thought you tracked down the five bough golfers? | 我以为你去查那个 五枝高尔夫俱乐部了 |
[30:52] | Augusta national,it ain’T. | 这跟奥古斯塔国际没法比 (北美最有名的高尔夫俱乐部) |
[30:59] | That’s a shame about Jim. | 真丢人 |
[31:01] | He talked too much, | 他总是口若悬河 |
[31:01] | but the kid had a lot of promise. | 但是他说了太多不实的承诺 |
[31:04] | Prome for what? | 承诺什么? |
[31:05] | Urban golf,you know. | 都市高尔夫 你明白的 |
[31:36] | So who makes up the courses? | 是谁倡议的这种做法? |
[31:38] | Urban golf goes back to the origins of the game. | 都市高尔夫使这项运动回归原始 |
[31:40] | Instead of sheep eating grass to make bunkers, | 不同用在草地挖球洞 |
[31:42] | we got girders and bulldozers | 梁木和推土机 |
[31:44] | laying out new holes for us every year. | 每年都为我们挖新洞 |
[31:46] | About how many members do you have? | 你们大概有多少会员? |
[31:48] | A hundred, | 一百 |
[31:48] | give or take a serious injury or two. | 偶尔小浮动 |
[31:51] | All right,well,we’re looking for a lefty, | 我们正在找一个左撇子 |
[31:52] | which is quite rare, | 很特别的是, |
[31:53] | with a case of the yips. | 他拿了一箱子yips |
[31:55] | Initials F.O.B. | F.O.B为首字母 |
[31:57] | I could think of a couple of gs like that, | 我能想起好几个那样的人 |
[31:59] | but nobody with the initials F.O.B. | 但是没有人名字缩写是F.O.B. |
[32:07] | This the way your parents do it? | 你父母是这么弄的么? |
[32:09] | I can’t tell you. | 我不告诉你 |
[32:10] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[32:12] | They told me not to talk to the police. | 他们让我不要和警察说话 |
[32:16] | Before all this happened? | 在所有这一切发生之前? |
[32:23] | After we eat, | 我们吃完之后 |
[32:25] | it’s your turn to tell me a story. | 该轮到你给我讲故事了 |
[32:30] | Chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[32:35] | No. First,we eat the real food; | 不 我们先吃正餐 |
[32:37] | then you tell me a story, | 然后你给我讲故事 |
[32:38] | and,after that… | 之后呢… |
[32:40] | why don’t you tell me about kinsen? | 为什么不给我说说金森的事? |
[32:42] | Kinsen’s mad. | 金森生气了 |
[32:44] | At you? | 因为你? |
[32:47] | Because you saw what happened, | 因为你看见事情的经过 |
[32:48] | and you don’t want him to know you told me. | 而你不希望他知道 你把这事告诉我了 |
[32:54] | What if you don’t tell me? | 如果你不告诉我呢? |
[32:57] | What if I figure it out myself? | 如果是我自己认出来的呢? |
[33:00] | You know all those pictures | 你知道那些画 |
[33:02] | that you like so much in your book? | 你喜欢的书里 |
[33:04] | All you have to do is | 你需要做的只是 |
[33:05] | help one of my artists | 帮助一个画师 |
[33:07] | draw a picture for me. | 为我画一张画 |
[33:43] | So is he talking? | 他说了么? |
[33:45] | Gave me a perfect description of the killer. | 给了我对罪犯的完美描述 |
[33:47] | Great. Eyewitns testimony. | 很好 目击者证供 |
[33:49] | Exactly as he saw him. | 就像他看见他一样 |
[33:53] | Sam’s confusing a fictional mic | 山姆混淆了虚构的漫画人物 |
[33:55] | book character with a real killer. | 和真实的罪犯 |
[33:58] | You know who this is? | 你知道这是谁么? |
[34:00] | Kinsen. | 金森. |
[34:04] | Hmm. | 恩. |
[34:07] | In Sam’s mind, | 在山姆的脑海里 |
[34:08] | the two events have fused. | 两件事被弄混了 |
[34:10] | Right. He is the child in the graphics novel. | 他把自己当成了漫画书里的小男孩 |
[34:13] | I’ve seen it before. | 我以前看过这种情况 |
[34:16] | A child witnesses an event | 一个孩子目睹了一次 |
[34:17] | beyond his scope of comprehension, | 超越他理解能力的事件 |
[34:19] | so he incorporates the experience | 所以他将自己的经历 |
[34:21] | into a readily available narrative. | 放进了一个快捷有效的陈述里 |
[34:23] | We still can’t place him in this room for certain. | 我们还不能确定他当时在那里 |
[34:25] | Sam had a bruise on his upper arm consistent | 山姆 上臂的淤痕 |
[34:28] | with being grabbed by Cece Astor. | 和 塞西 阿斯特抓住的痕迹相符 |
[34:34] | You are not taking him! | 别想带走他! |
[34:36] | Sam must have gotten away | 山姆一定跑掉了 |
[34:37] | from Cece and whoever she was with. | 塞西和她的同伴 |
[34:40] | He knows the museum inside out, | 他了解博物馆的每一处地方 |
[34:41] | so he heads for his favote hiding spot. | 所以他到了他最喜欢藏身的地方 |
[34:57] | He ran in between these two exhibits. | 他跑到这两个展品之间 |
[34:59] | You notice anything? | 你发现什么了么? |
[35:11] | Chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[35:17] | When I first found sam, | 我第一次看见山姆 |
[35:18] | he had a chocolate smudg on his face. | 他的脸上有巧克力的污迹 |
[35:20] | It’s ’cause he sure was eating a lot of it. | 他肯定吃了很多巧克力 |
[35:22] | Exactly. Where did he get the money for all these? | 的确 他从哪来那么多钱买这些? |
[35:36] | He was trying to tell me the whole time. | 他一直想告诉我所有的事情 |
[35:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:52] | He knew these were important. | 他知道这很重要 |
[35:55] | He just didn’t know how. | 他只是不知道该如何说清楚 |
[36:08] | May I have your attention,please. | 请注意 |
[36:10] | The manhattan museum of science will be closing in 15 minutes. | 曼哈顿博物馆将在十五分钟后闭馆 |
[36:14] | The doors open tomorrow,at 10:00. | 明早十点开馆 |
[36:43] | Alistair mckenzie,voted | 爱丽斯特尔 麦克金森 参加了 |
[36:44] | five borough golf association– | 五枝高尔夫协会– |
[36:47] | that’s fbga for short– | FBGA是简称– |
[36:48] | golfer of the year in 1999 for his “urban slam.” | 因为”都市最佳击球” 获得1999年最佳高尔夫球手 |
[36:52] | James burke, | 詹姆斯 伯克 |
[36:53] | rookie of the year in 2004, | 2004赛季最佳新人 |
[36:55] | capturing his first title in the fresh kill open, | 在新人公开赛上获得他的第一个头衔 |
[36:58] | arguably the most difficult event on the calendar. | 成为当年最具争议的事件 |
[37:01] | How do these guys find the time to play these tournaments? | 这些人怎么有时间比赛? |
[37:03] | Think about it. | 想想看. |
[37:04] | It’s all right here in the cY. | 在城市里完全行得通 |
[37:06] | There’s no driving an hour to a course, | 用不了一个小时去上课 |
[37:07] | no waiting on tees, | 不用等球位 |
[37:09] | because there are none. | 因为这里根本没有 |
[37:10] | And nobody with the initials F.O.B. | 而且也没有人名字首字母是 F.O.B. |
[37:12] | Harry vernon | 哈利 维隆 |
[37:14] | took a leave of absence in 2005, | 在2005年有一次缺席 |
[37:16] | attending the the withers clinic | 参加”弱者”诊疗计划 |
[37:17] | to work on the mental part of his game. | 做心理治疗 |
[37:19] | Withers clinic? That’s rehab. | “弱者”诊疗计划? 那是康复中心 |
[37:22] | Harry vernon is a friend of bill. | 哈利 维隆 是金钱的好友 |
[37:24] | F.O.B. | |
[37:25] | He’s a recovering alcoholic. | 他是个正在戒酒的酒鬼 |
[37:29] | Know what that is,harry? | 知道这是什么吗 哈利? |
[37:31] | That’s an impression of your fingernails | 是你指甲的痕迹 |
[37:33] | from the foam insulation in jim morrison’s mouth. | 是在吉姆嘴里的泡沫绝缘体上找到的 |
[37:36] | You can’t know that. | 你不知道谁的 |
[37:37] | Oh,we will. | 哦 我们会的 |
[37:38] | And,according to the fbga log, | 根据FBGA的记录 |
[37:41] | you were playing with Jim the day he was killed. | 在吉姆被杀的那天你曾和他打球 |
[37:44] | We’re also going to take a fingerprint | 我们在一罐绝缘体上 |
[37:45] | I found on a can of insulation | 发现了你的指纹 |
[37:47] | that you used to kill your golfing buddy. | 就是你用来杀害你的球友的那个 |
[37:53] | What happened,harry? | 究竟发生了什么 哈利? |
[37:55] | Jim get to you? | 吉姆惹到你了? |
[38:00] | Shake it off,harry. | 别在意 哈利. |
[38:02] | I mean,don’t t the pressure get to you. | 我的意思是别让压力困扰你 |
[38:03] | It’s not like we got ten grand riding on this or anything. | 这可不像是我们靠这个 或者其他什么赚一万美元 |
[38:09] | Doesn’t seem fair,does it? | 好像不太公平 对吧? |
[38:11] | Rehab works for some guys, | 恢复治疗对有些人有用 |
[38:12] | but you end up looking like the one | 但是你看起来是以 |
[38:13] | who’s wired on diet soda,right? | 沉迷于减肥饮料为结局了 对么? |
[38:19] | Fresh out of rehab,trying your best | 刚刚结束恢复治疗 你正尽自己的全力 |
[38:20] | to settle your nerves,this guy just won’t shut up. | 调整你的神经 可是这个人就是不停止唠叨 |
[38:23] | Hurry up,or that guy who popped me | 快点 不然那个揍我的人 |
[38:25] | is going to come back here and pop you. Come on. | 要过来揍你了 |
[38:27] | Man,I’ve seen guys who are slow before. | 我已经见过慢手脚的人了 |
[38:29] | Come on. | 快点 |
[38:30] | Hit the ball,harry. | 击球 哈利! |
[38:32] | Great,one down,17 to go. | 非常好 一个洞 还有十七洞 |
[38:34] | It’s going to be a long day. | 这会是漫长的一天 |
[38:36] | Come on,hurry up. | 快点 快点 |
[38:37] | Get your clubs.I want to make the next tee today. | 带上你的球杆 我今天就想开下一杆 |
[38:42] | Shut up!Just shut up! | 闭嘴! 闭上你的嘴! |
[38:45] | Oh,my god,Jim! | 噢, 天啊, 吉姆! |
[38:47] | Jim,I’m sorry.I’m sorry,man. | 吉姆 对不起 对不起 伙计 |
[38:51] | It was the only thing I sank all day. | 那是我那天打进的唯一一个洞 |
[39:02] | That’s your fingerprint,Stewart, | 那是你的指纹 斯图尔特, |
[39:04] | in Ceci Astor’s blood. | 在塞西 阿斯特的血迹上 |
[39:06] | Carolyn told you Sam was your child,didn’t she? | 卡罗琳 告诉你山姆是你的孩子 对么? |
[39:09] | What she didn’t know is | 但是她不知道的是 |
[39:11] | Sam was the only child | 山姆是你能生的 |
[39:12] | you were ever going to father. | 唯一的孩子 |
[39:15] | The beetles had traces of oligo on them. | 那些甲虫证明了你这方面的缺陷 |
[39:17] | It’s a homeopathic remedy from India | 检出了一种来自印度的治疗男性不孕症 |
[39:19] | for male infertility. | 的药物 |
[39:22] | Heroin can do that to you. | 海洛因让你变成这样 |
[39:24] | I’m not taking these anymore. | 我不再吸那东西了 |
[39:26] | I already have a son. | 我已经有了一个儿子 |
[39:29] | You called jose, | 你给何塞打电话 |
[39:30] | and told him to bring the child | 让他把孩子带到博物馆来 |
[39:31] | to the museum or you would have | 否则你就让伊琳娜 |
[39:32] | elena deported for being in this country illegally, | 因为非法居留被驱逐出境 |
[39:35] | leaving him to choose between | 让他在自己的养子和妻子之间 |
[39:36] | his adopted son and his wife. | 做出选择 |
[39:39] | They have money,Elena. | 他们很富有 伊琳娜 |
[39:41] | They’ll take care of Sam. | 他们会好好照顾山姆的 |
[39:42] | They are not taking our son! | 不能让他们抢走我们的孩子! |
[39:46] | Who would put a man in that position? | 谁会让一个男人置于这种境地? |
[39:48] | Someone who knows the only way | 有的人知道令他在一个富豪之家 |
[39:49] | to solidify his standing in a wealthy family | 立足的唯一途径就是 |
[39:52] | is to produce a male heir… | 生一个男性继承人… |
[39:53] | immediately. | 立刻 |
[39:55] | He’s my kid. | 他是我的儿子 |
[39:57] | This never would have happened | 如果塞西没有插手 |
[39:58] | if Cece didn’t stick her lile nose in. | 一切都不会发生 |
[39:59] | It made you so angry | 你非常恼怒 |
[40:01] | when she intercepted you | 因为她阻止你 |
[40:02] | that you killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[40:04] | You are not taking him! | 你不能把他带走! |
[40:12] | Cece did what was best for Sam. | 塞西为山姆作了最佳的选择 |
[40:15] | That’s morthan I can say for his father. | 比他的父亲做的多得多 |
[40:23] | Cece was the one who helped jose | 塞西帮助何塞 |
[40:24] | get status as a permanent resident. | 获得了永久居住权 |
[40:26] | She tried to do the same for Elena. | 她也希望能帮助伊琳娜得到 |
[40:28] | According to her will, | 根据她的遗嘱 |
[40:29] | she left a lot more for them than the money in the freezer, | 她留给他们的遗产比冰柜里的还多 |
[40:32] | and a lot less for you | 而留给你的 |
[40:33] | than you expected. | 比你预期的还少得多 |
[40:35] | That was Cece. | 这就是塞西 |
[40:37] | Always trying to make things better. | 总是希望事情做得更好 |
[40:39] | You lied to me,Carolyn. | 你没和我说实话 卡罗琳 |
[40:41] | When I asked you | 我问你 |
[40:42] | if you had ever seen Sam. | 你是否见过 山姆 |
[40:44] | When I asked you | 我问你 |
[40:45] | who you were with the night your sister was killed. | 你姐姐被杀那天你和谁在一起 |
[40:47] | And if you told stewart about Sam. | 还有你是不是把山姆的事告诉斯图尔特 |
[40:50] | I keep giving you opportunities to tell the truth. | 我一直给你机会说出真相 |
[40:53] | I wanted my son back. | 我想要回我的儿子 |
[40:55] | The end justifies the means when you want something,doesn’t it? | 目标正确就可以不择手段 对吧? |
[41:00] | There’s going to be a custody hearing. | 将有一个监护权的听证会 |
[41:03] | I’ll see you there. | 到时候见 |
[41:28] | I guess,maybe it’s your turn… | 我觉得 该轮到你… |
[41:32] | to tell me a story. | 给我讲故事了 |
[41:36] | I don’t know this one. | 我没读过这本书 |
[41:39] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[41:45] | Maybe you should go home and read it with your parent | 也许你应该回家 和你的爸爸妈妈一起读完 |
[41:51] | then you can let me know what happened. | 然后再告诉我究竟发生了什么 |
[41:53] | OKay | 好的 |
[41:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:12] | ” CSI:New York Season 02 EP 05 ” -=END=- |