时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | Morning, Mac. | 早上好 迈克 |
[01:08] | Victim’ name’s Stacie Avida. | 死者的名字叫 斯黛西 阿维达 |
[01:10] | She live here? | 她住在这里吗? |
[01:12] | No, she worked here. | 不 她在这里工作 |
[01:13] | She was the doorman. Woman. | 她是这里的门童 女门童 |
[01:17] | The, uh, super | 那个屋主 |
[01:19] | said everybody seemed to like her. ( sneezes ) | 说好象这里每个人都喜欢她 |
[01:20] | Him more than most. | 他最喜欢她 |
[01:21] | They dated for about a year and a half. | 他们谈恋爱已经一年半了 |
[01:23] | don’t have water towers in Montana. | 在蒙大拿是没有水塔的 |
[01:26] | The water pressure in the city’s a little dismal, | 这个城市的水压不够 |
[01:28] | so every building over 16 floors has one. | 所以有16层楼 或以上的建筑都要有一个 |
[01:31] | Every tenant have access to the roof? Yeah. | 每个租户都能上天台吗? 是的 |
[01:33] | it’s like a, uh, extra rec room. | 就好象一个 额外的娱乐中心 |
[01:35] | Do you know there have been | 你知道吗 在过去的10年 |
[01:37] | six suspicious deaths in this building | 这栋大楼 已经发生了6起 |
[01:38] | in the past ten years? | 可疑的死亡案件了 |
[01:40] | People say it’s cursed. | 人们都说这栋大楼是受诅咒的 |
[01:43] | I took the graveline tour. | 我曾经做过一次坟墓线路旅行 |
[01:44] | You visit places | 就是去一些 |
[01:46] | where unexplained deaths have occurred, | 发生神秘的死亡事件 |
[01:47] | or famous people have died. | 或是名人身亡的地方看看 |
[01:49] | This was stop number eight. | 这个是第8站 |
[01:51] | Now it’s death number seven. | 现在这是第7个死者 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “猎奇” |
[03:35] | SID: Despite the amount of blood | 虽然在现场有 |
[03:37] | you found at the scene, C.O.D. wasn’t exsanguination. | 很多血 但死亡原因 不是失血过多 |
[03:40] | I found a significant amount | 我在她的肺里 |
[03:41] | of water in her lungs. She drowned. | 发现了大量的水 她是淹死的 |
[03:43] | Whicmeans she was ive when she went inside the tower? | 也就是说她被扔进水塔时 是活着的 |
[03:45] | Mm-hmm. | |
[03:47] | Difficult to take a live woman up the side of a water tank, | 要把一个活生生的女人 扔进水塔不容易啊 |
[03:50] | unlesshe’s unconscious. | 除非她昏迷了 |
[03:51] | My thought exactly. | 跟我想的一样 |
[03:54] | An injection mark. | 有扎针的痕迹 |
[03:57] | There’s an endless number osubstances | 有很多东西可以 |
[03:59] | that could just knock her right out. | 让她马上昏迷 |
[04:00] | I nt blood to Tox. | 我已经把血液样本送去化验了 |
[04:02] | Also found evidence of sexual activity. | 我还发现她死前 有发生过性行为 |
[04:04] | The semen sample was diluted | 精子样本已经被水冲淡了 |
[04:05] | from the water, but still a chance you can pull something. | 但还是有希望能 找到些什么 |
[04:11] | “Here’s the smell of the blood still. | 还能闻到血的味道 |
[04:12] | “All the perfumes of Arabia | 再香的香水 |
[04:15] | will not sweeten this little hand.” | 也遮盖不了手上的味道 |
[04:18] | Macbeth. | 迈克贝斯 |
[04:19] | Mm-hmm. | |
[04:22] | Radial and ulnar arteries | 桡骨和尺骨的动脉 |
[04:24] | were both severed. | 都撕破了 |
[04:26] | Superficial wounds to her knuckles | 手关节和手背 |
[04:27] | and the tops of her hands. | 有轻伤 |
[04:28] | I pulled more glass fragments | 在伤口里我发现了些 |
[04:31] | from her wounds. | 玻璃碎片 |
[04:33] | Directionality of the incisions | 伤口的方向 |
[04:35] | suggests movement | 说明是伤口 |
[04:37] | in both distal and proximal directions– | 是前到后 |
[04:39] | a sawing motion. | 被割开的 |
[04:42] | Significant arterial spray with this type of wound. | 这种伤口会使动脉大量出血 |
[04:45] | Crime scene must have been a mess. | 凶案现场一定一团糟 |
[04:46] | No. | 错 |
[04:48] | There was nothing to suggest | 没有任何证据显示 |
[04:49] | her wrist was sliced inside the tank. | 她的手腕是在 水箱里切开的 |
[04:52] | No blood trail outside of it. | 在外面没有血迹 |
[04:54] | Not a drop. | 一滴都没有 |
[04:56] | How is that possible? | 是怎么做到的呢 |
[05:07] | I’d say a quick jab, | 我会说这是一次突然袭击 |
[05:08] | followed by a left hook and a straight right. | 先是一个左钩拳 再来一个右直拳 |
[05:10] | Never knew you were a boxing fan. | 我从来不知道你是拳击迷 |
[05:12] | I’m a fan of all sciences, especially the sweet one. | 只要和科学有关 我都喜欢 尤其是那些有趣的 |
[05:16] | Used to watch with my dad. | 以前常跟我爸爸一起看 |
[05:18] | Lividity’s not fixed. | 淤青没有结块 |
[05:20] | He’s been here less than six hours. | 他在这里不到6个小时 |
[05:23] | Killer used tremendous force. | 凶手用了很大的力量 |
[05:26] | Probably collapsed the cricoid cartilage. | 可能造成环状软骨骨折 |
[05:29] | I’d say C.O.D. is strangulation. | 死亡原因是勒死的 |
[05:30] | Hey. | |
[05:33] | Wallet and phone are still here. | 钱包和手机还在 |
[05:37] | Let’s find out | 来看看 |
[05:38] | who this guy is. | 这个人是谁 |
[05:40] | Ben Hatfield. | 本 海菲尔德 |
[05:42] | 23 years old. | 23岁 |
[05:43] | Got a business card. | 有张名片 |
[05:45] | Works for NHT Media | 在NHT传媒公司工作 |
[05:48] | as a field consultant. | 当顾问的 |
[05:51] | Must have been casual dress Wednesday. | 估计星期3放假 |
[05:53] | What’s he doing in Washington Heights? | 他来华盛顿高地干什么? |
[05:55] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[05:56] | No. | 没有 |
[05:57] | HAWKES: They’re all suffering from the same thing– | 他们都得了一个毛病 |
[06:00] | temporary blindness. | 选择性失明 |
[06:01] | Well, let’s see what we can see. | 那就看看我们能查出什么吧 |
[06:14] | Fake tooth. | 假牙 |
[06:16] | Knocked out. | 被打掉了 |
[06:18] | Sand in the eyes. | 眼睛里有沙子 |
[06:21] | I’d say this started out | 我觉得这一切都是 |
[06:22] | as a good old-fashioned playground fight. | 由一场司空见惯的 公园斗殴开始的 |
[06:29] | I got blood. | 我发现有血迹 |
[06:31] | They were fighting over here. | 他们在这里打过架 |
[06:33] | He was strangled no more than six hours ago, | 死亡时间不到6个小时 |
[06:34] | but the color of the bruises on his face and hands… | 但他手上和脸上的淤青 |
[06:38] | are eight to 12 hours old. | 已经有8到12个小时了 |
[06:39] | But this blood is still wet. | 不过 这些血还是新鲜的 |
[06:41] | Means our vic wasn’t in one fight. | 说明死者遭受了 不止一次袭击 |
[06:42] | He was in two. | 有两次 |
[07:14] | That’s not a handprint, that’s a glove pnt. | 没有手印 只有手套的印子 |
[07:36] | Hawkes says I missed some fun | 霍克斯说 我错过了 |
[07:37] | at the playground. No worries. | 那个有趣的公园案件 别着急 |
[07:38] | We brought some back just for you. | 我们专门带了些 东西回来给你 |
[07:40] | These photos were taken | 这些照片是 |
[07:42] | fr our vic’s camera phone. | 死者的摄象手机照的 |
[07:43] | He was quite the photographer. | 他是一个相当称职的摄影师 |
[07:44] | I like the subject matter. | 我喜欢这个主题 |
[07:46] | These girls are fine. | 这些姑娘们都很漂亮 |
[07:48] | Girl, not girls. | 一个姑娘 不是姑娘们 |
[07:49] | Look at the eyes in all the photos. | 看看所有相片中的眼睛 |
[07:51] | Right, right, I see. | 是啊 是啊 我看见了 |
[07:52] | These are all the same girl. | 这些都是同一个女孩 |
[07:54] | Different hairstyles, different clothes– | 不同的发型 不同的衣服 |
[07:56] | she’s quite the chameleon. | 她还真是百变呢 |
[07:59] | These all look like candid shots to me. | 我觉得这些都是 很写实的照片 |
[08:01] | She didn’t even know she was being photographed. | 她甚至不知道 有人在给她照相 |
[08:03] | Yeah, maybe our vic, | 是啊 也许死者 |
[08:04] | Ben Hatfield, was a stalker. | 本 海菲尔德是在跟踪她 |
[08:06] | Yeah. | 可能 |
[08:08] | And if this guy here was her boyfriend, | 如果这家伙是她的男朋友 |
[08:10] | maybe he wasn’t too happy about that. | 他应该会对此很不高兴 |
[08:12] | It looks like all these shots are taken on the same street. | 好象这些照片都是 在同一条街上拍的 |
[08:15] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[08:19] | Let me get that bus stop sign back there. | 我们看看那边 那个公车站牌 |
[08:24] | orge Washington Bridge. | 乔治华盛顿大桥 |
[08:27] | Washington Heights. | 华盛顿高地 |
[08:29] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[08:32] | What are these? | 这是什么? |
[08:34] | I was hoping you could tell me. They’re all of you. | 我还希望你告诉我呢 这全是你的照片 |
[08:36] | Okay, somebody’s following me? | 有人跟踪我? |
[08:39] | Well, not anymore. | 他再也跟踪不了了 |
[08:41] | The person who took these pictures is dead. | 照这些相片的人死了 |
[08:42] | His name is Ben Hatfield. | 他叫本 海菲尔德 |
[08:45] | You know him? No. | 你认识他吗 不认识 |
[08:47] | And I don’t like people I don’t know taking pictures of me. | 我不喜欢不认识的人偷拍我 |
[08:50] | My guess is your boyfriend here doesn’t either. | 我觉得你的男朋友也不会喜欢 |
[08:52] | What’s his name? I don’t know. | 他叫什么名字 我不知道 |
[08:54] | Just some guy who wanted to buy me a cup of coffee. | 他只是请我喝了杯咖啡 |
[08:56] | No need for names? | 没必要知道名字? |
[08:57] | It was just coff. | 只是一杯咖啡 |
[08:59] | This guy here, | 这个人 |
[09:00] | he could be a murderer. | 很可能是凶手 |
[09:02] | So next time you see him, get a name, | 所以下次见到他 问他的名字 |
[09:04] | and then give me a call. | 然后打电话告诉我 |
[09:19] | Hey. Hi. | |
[09:21] | Epithelial DNA from the swing’s chain | 在秋千的铁链上找到的 上皮组织DNA检验结果 |
[09:23] | came back as… everybody’s in the world. | 显示出很多人 |
[09:26] | The blood came back as our vic’s. | 不过 血液就是属于死者的 |
[09:28] | Imprint on the vic’s shirt was left by tar | 死者衬衫上有柏油的印子 |
[09:31] | and New York City di. | 还有纽约市的泥土 |
[09:33] | And whoever grabbed the shirt | 另外 抓住衬衫的人 |
[09:34] | was wearing gloves at the time. | 当时戴了手套 |
[09:35] | What about the blood we found in the sandbox? | 沙池找到的血呢 |
[09:37] | Belongs to an unknown male. | 属于一个不知名的男人 |
[09:39] | I’m ill waiting on news from Autopsy. How’d you do? | 我还在等验尸官的报告 你有什么进展? |
[09:40] | I’ve got nothing but what I think are lies | 我没有什么进展 但我有一个想法 |
[09:42] | from our vic’s object of affection. | 是关于死者的偷拍目标 |
[09:44] | But I did find the next hot thing. | 不过我发现了下一条热点 |
[09:46] | Hmm? | 恩? |
[09:47] | Remember NHT Media? | 还记得NHT 传媒公司吗? |
[09:48] | It was on Ben Hatfield’s business card. | 出现在本 海菲尔德的名片上的 |
[09:50] | Next Hot Thing. | 全称是下一个潮流热点 |
[09:51] | He was a trend forecaster for Madison Avenue. | 他是麦迪逊街的时尚预测员 |
[09:54] | He wasn’t stalking Jennifer Rodriguez. | 他不是在跟踪 詹尼弗 罗德里格斯 |
[09:56] | He was working. | 他是在工作 |
[09:57] | They call it “cool hunting.” | 他们叫这个“猎奇” |
[09:58] | I’ve read abouthat. | 我有听说过 |
[09:59] | What’s hot on the playground | 公园里流行的东西 |
[10:01] | is worth millions on Madison Avenue. | 在麦迪逊街可都价值连城 |
[10:02] | That must be why he had all those pictures. | 所以他照了那么多相片 |
[10:04] | And why he was in Washington Heights. | 也可以解释他 为什么去华盛顿高地 |
[10:07] | But why is he dead? | 但他怎么就死了呢? |
[10:12] | MONROE: Mac, this case is getting creepier by the minute. | 迈克这个案子此时此刻 变得更加令人毛骨悚然 |
[10:15] | All of the previous deaths in that building | 以前在这栋大楼里 所有死亡事件 |
[10:18] | had “mysterious circumstances”? | 都有一层神秘的面纱 |
[10:20] | Sounds to me like you’re starting | 看来你也开始 |
[10:22] | to believe in that curse? | 相信那个诅咒的说法了 |
[10:24] | Mac, I believe in the science. | 迈克 我相信科学 |
[10:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[10:27] | What do you have? | 你找到什么? |
[10:28] | This is what I found in Stacie Avida’s apartment. | 这是我在 斯黛西 阿维达的房间找到的 |
[10:33] | Blood on the door frame. | 门框上的血 |
[10:37] | Flowers from the roof and a used condom. | 来自屋顶的花 还有一个用过的避孕套 |
[10:39] | The semen from the condom was a match | 避孕套里的精子样本 |
[10:42] | to what we found in the vic. | 和在死者身上找到的吻合 |
[10:43] | What about the blood on the frame of the door? | 门框上的血呢 |
[10:46] | A male donor, but it’s not a match to the semen. | 属于一个男性的 但和精子不吻合 |
[10:48] | But I found a substance on the flower consistent with mucus. | 但我在花上找到了 一些黏液物质 |
[10:51] | That is a match to the blood. | 和血的吻合 |
[10:52] | But not a match to the semen. | 但和精子不吻合 |
[10:54] | Therwere two male donors in their apartment. | 在房间里有两个男性 |
[10:57] | Her boyfriend, the super– | 她男朋友 屋主 |
[10:59] | didn’t have a cold; he’s allergic to flowers. | 他没有感冒 只是对花粉敏感 |
[11:02] | Murder and romance– it’s always about the little things. | 爱与恨 只是一线之差啊 |
[11:12] | We’d talked about getting married, | 我们都谈到了结婚 |
[11:14] | or at let living together. | 或至少是同居 |
[11:15] | We were doing great. | 我们相处的很好 |
[11:17] | Evidence from her apartment suggests | 她房间的迹象显示 |
[11:18] | you weren’t the only man in her life. | 你不是她生命中唯一的男人 |
[11:20] | That doesn’t sound so great. | 这可不是好现象 |
[11:22] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[11:23] | I’m talking about you going to Stacie’s | 我是说你拿着从屋顶的 |
[11:25] | with flowers from the roof garden. | 花园摘下来的花去找斯黛西 |
[11:27] | A romantic gesture. | 非常浪漫的举动 |
[11:28] | What’s not so romantic is what you found in her trash. | 但当你发现她垃圾筒里的垃圾以后 就不那么浪漫了 |
[11:31] | This is a surprise. | 你吓到我了 |
[11:33] | You should’ve called first, Joe. | 你应该先打电话来乔 |
[11:36] | You seein’ someone else, Stacie? | 你有客人在吗 斯黛西? |
[11:37] | You gotta go, Joe… | 你得马上离开乔 |
[11:39] | Is he here? No! | 他在这里吗? 不在 |
[11:40] | Stacie… Aah! | 斯黛西 啊 |
[11:42] | I’ll put up with a lot, but not that. | 士可忍 孰不可忍 |
[11:46] | Was Stacie’s daughter there at the time? | 斯黛西的女儿当时在场吗? |
[11:48] | She doesn’t have kids. That’s not what | 她没有孩子 可证据 |
[11:50] | the evidence is telling us. | 不是这么告诉我的 |
[12:00] | You didn’t know Stacie was cheating on you, | 你不知道斯黛西对你不忠 |
[12:01] | you didn’t know she had a daughter. | 你不知道她有个女儿 |
[12:04] | Sounds like there’s a lot you don’t know. | 看来你有很多东西不知道 |
[12:06] | Yeah, okay, I was played. | 是 我被耍了 |
[12:08] | Big deal. | 很重要吗 |
[12:10] | It is a big deal. | 确实很重要 |
[12:13] | Betrayal’s the oldest motive for murder in the book. | 被出卖是有记载以来 最古老的谋杀动机 |
[12:24] | …boy meets girl. | 男孩见到女孩 |
[12:26] | Boy impresses girl with his pimped-out ride… | 男孩买了女孩的街钟 给她留下了深刻的印象 |
[12:28] | Right. | 没错 |
[12:29] | All right, we’ve talked to girl, where’s boy? | 我们已经和女孩谈过了 男孩呢? |
[12:32] | I may be able to find him. | 我也许能找到他 |
[12:35] | See the reflection in the window? | 看见窗户里的倒影了吗? |
[12:38] | Can you clear it up, Danny? | 可以把他变清晰一点吗 丹尼? |
[12:40] | Give me a sec. | 稍等 |
[12:41] | Let me enhance the resolution. | 让我提高像素 |
[12:44] | BONASERA: Look at you. | 看你了 |
[12:45] | MESSER: “ABO-429.” | |
[12:46] | Boom. | 出来了 |
[12:47] | Nice, Messer. | 干得好马萨 |
[12:49] | Let’s see where that car takes us. | 来看看这辆车能 给我们什么线索 |
[12:52] | Tox came back. | 血液分析结果出来了 |
[12:54] | Stie Avida was injected with ten times the therapeutic dose | 斯黛西 阿维达 被注射了 |
[12:57] | of prescription-grade morphine. | 临床用量10倍的吗啡 |
[13:00] | I’m looking at the shards of glass– | 我在分析玻璃碎片 |
[13:02] | Cathedral Water Glass, to be exact. | 可以肯定是水玻璃 |
[13:04] | 85% of it is found in stained glass windows. | 85% 的这种玻璃 是用来做彩色玻璃窗 |
[13:08] | And when we canvassed the building for witnesses, | 当我们在大楼里寻找 目击证人的时候发现 |
[13:10] | there was stained glass on every floor. | 每一层楼都有彩色玻璃窗 |
[13:57] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[14:03] | Panel’s darker. | 这一块特别暗 |
[14:05] | That’s the only color consistent with the glass | 这是唯一和我们在 |
[14:07] | we found on the vic. | 死者身上找到的玻璃吻合的 |
[14:09] | Looks like these windows are uble-paned. | 这些玻璃看起来都是两层的 |
[14:12] | This one’s patched on the inside. | 这个在里面补过 |
[14:13] | Whose place is this? | 谁住这里 |
[14:18] | “Craig Zimmer, MD.” | 克雷格 季默 医生 |
[14:20] | He would definitely have access tmorphine. | 不用说 他肯定能上去天台 |
[14:30] | MAN: Escalade’s my company car. | 那辆”艾斯克拉德”是我公司的车 |
[14:32] | BONASERA: Who drives it? | 谁在开 |
[14:33] | Elliott Stanton. Works for me. | 艾里奥特 斯坦顿 我的一个伙计 |
[14:35] | My best employee. | 我最得力的助手 |
[14:36] | Trend spotting? | 负责潮流定位的? |
[14:39] | Yeah, so, uh, what’s this all about, detectives? | 是的 问这些来做什么 探长? |
[14:41] | It’s about your competition– The Next Hot Thing. | 是关于你的竞争对手 ――下一个潮流热点 |
[14:45] | One of their employees was murdered | 他们其中一个职员 |
[14:46] | and found in Washington Heights. | 在华盛顿高地被谋杀了 |
[14:48] | What does this have to do with my company? | 那跟我的公司有什么关系呢? |
[14:50] | I mean, Next Hot Thing is no threat to me. | 我是说下一个潮流热点 并没有对我造成威胁 |
[14:52] | I mean, I know what’s hot long before they do. | 我是说 我比他们提前 知道下一季会流行什么了 |
[14:54] | I don’t have to kill the competition. | 我没有必要去杀竞争对手 |
[14:56] | I’m already doing it. | 我已经击败他们了 |
[14:57] | Would this be the next hot thing? | 下一季会流行这个吗? |
[15:00] | Guaranteed. | 一定会 |
[15:01] | What makes you such an expert? | 你凭什么那么肯定? |
[15:04] | I’m just a poor Dominican boy made good. | 以前我只是一个贫穷的多米尼加男孩 现在 获得了事业上的成功 |
[15:06] | I grew up five blocks from here. | 我在距这里5个街区的地方长大 |
[15:08] | You know, when people see Washington Heights, | 你知道 当人们看到 华盛顿高地 |
[15:10] | they thi urban decay. | 只会感觉到这个城市的衰败 |
[15:12] | See, I see the future. | 我能预见未来 |
[15:15] | And now all the big companies are coming to me. | 现在所有的大公司 都和我合作 |
[15:17] | Madison Avenue lov that I still have | 麦迪逊街对我 |
[15:18] | one foot in the neighborhood. | 仍然关注街道很赞赏 |
[15:19] | They know that I’m connected | 他们知道我有自己的关系网 |
[15:21] | and that I operate at a street level. | 也知道我的东西 不是曲高和寡 |
[15:23] | What does Jenny Rodriguez get for all this? | 詹尼 罗德里格斯 能得到什么好处呢? |
[15:26] | The girl in your pictures. | 你相片里的女孩 |
[15:32] | I guess you just steal her fashion design– | 我想你只是偷了她的设计 |
[15:34] | you don’t need to know her name. | 根本没必要知道她的名字 |
[15:43] | MAN: See, my clients pay me for information. | 我给客户提供信息是要收费的 |
[15:45] | And before you know it, | 在他们得到信息之前 |
[15:46] | everybody walking down Times Square looksp to see | 每个人都会去时代广场 |
[15:48] | what I discovered. | 看看我发现了什么 |
[15:52] | The rest of America jumps on board. | 其他的美国人接着也会蜂拥而至 |
[15:54] | I run a multimillion-dollar corporation. | 我经营一个资产达数百万的公司 |
[15:57] | I’m not in public relations. | 我可不是搞公关的 |
[16:00] | I suppose if the competition, say, | 假设你的竞争对手 比如说 |
[16:02] | The Next Hot Thing– took a few photos of Jenny, | 下一个潮流热点 他们给詹尼照了一些相 |
[16:04] | things would get complicated, huh? | 事情会变得很复杂 是吗 |
[16:07] | I don’t like what you’re implying. | 我可对你所暗示的一切没兴趣 |
[16:10] | Now… I’m a very busy man, detectives. | 你看 探长们 我是一个很忙的生意人 |
[16:14] | You know the way out. | 我就不送了 |
[16:15] | I have one more question: | 我还有一个问题 |
[16:18] | Where’s Elliott Stanton? | 艾里奥特 斯坦顿在哪? |
[16:21] | ( Latin music playing ) | |
[16:38] | Man, for half the kids in this neighborhood, this is it. | 伙计 对于这个街区一半的孩子来说 生活就是这样的 |
[16:42] | They never leave, never go anywhere else… | 他们不会离开 不会去别的地方 |
[16:46] | not even Jersey. | 甚至不会去新泽西 |
[16:48] | This is their whole world. | 这就是他们生活的全部 |
[16:50] | Well, they may never leave– | 他们也许不会离开 |
[16:52] | but their culture and styles avel everywhere. | 但他们的文化和生活方式 遍布全国各地 |
[17:00] | What do you know? | 你想到什么? |
[17:01] | Elliott Stanton’s on Rico’s payroll | 艾里奥特 斯坦顿领瑞可的薪水 |
[17:03] | and he gets to drive the company car. | 还开着公司的车 |
[17:09] | BONASERA: You know this guy, Elliot? | 认识这个人吗 艾里奥特? |
[17:10] | Nope. | 不认识 |
[17:11] | Imagine him alive. | 想象他还活着的时候 |
[17:13] | Never seen him. Looks like you were | 从来没有见过他 看来 |
[17:14] | at the wrong end of a couple punches. | 你打了几场架啊 |
[17:16] | You landed a few, though, right? | 不过你也挨了几下 对吗? |
[17:20] | Looks like that hurts. | 看起来受伤了 |
[17:21] | You two paramedics? | 你们两个是医生? |
[17:22] | MESSER: All right, look, we get it, Elliott. | 我们都知道了艾里奥特 |
[17:24] | Your boss told you we’d be swinging by, | 你老板跟你说了 我们会来找你 |
[17:26] | so stop playing coy boy, | 别再耍花样了 |
[17:27] | do this the easy way and answerur questions. | 你要做的事很简单 回答问题 |
[17:30] | Okay. I fell off my bike. | 好啊 我骑单车摔了 |
[17:33] | Before or after you slammed your fist | 是在你打本 海菲尔德 |
[17:35] | into Ben Hatfield’s face? | 之前还是之后 |
[17:36] | Ben who? | 哪个本 ? |
[17:37] | MESSER: Ben “Hanging from a Swing | 就是那个在公园里 |
[17:39] | in the Park” Hatfield. | 被秋千的铁链勒死的 本 海菲尔德 |
[17:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[17:42] | What do you think– next new fad: | 你认为呢 下一季流行的 |
[17:44] | ligature marks instead of tattoos? | 将会是结痂而不是纹身 |
[17:45] | Hear you’re really good at your job. | 听说你的工作很称职 |
[17:47] | We’re even better at ours. | 我们会更称职 |
[17:50] | You think about that. | 你考虑考虑吧 |
[17:52] | You get it? I got it. | 你照到了吗? 照到了 |
[17:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:00] | Probably my kids; they’re always breaking things. | 也许是我孩子 他们老是打坏东西 |
[18:03] | My wife runs the apartment I just pay for it. | 我妻子负责收拾屋子 我只负责给钱 |
[18:06] | And where’s your wife? | 你妻子呢 |
[18:07] | They’re in the Hamptons. | 去汉普顿了 |
[18:08] | ( quietly ): Mm-hmm. | |
[18:11] | Look, now is not a good time for me. | 你知道吧 现在不是 很方便 |
[18:13] | I’ve been in surgery for 11 hours, been on my feet for 36. | 我刚做完一个11个小时的手术 站了36个小时 |
[18:16] | Doctor, you keep impeding my investigation, | 医生 如果你再妨碍我调查 |
[18:18] | I’d be more than happy to take you someplace | 我很乐意带你去一个地方 |
[18:20] | where you can put your feet up for quite awhile. | 那里你完全不用站 |
[19:19] | Well… looks ke our docr has a taste for painkillers. | 看来我们的医生对 止疼药很感兴趣啊 |
[19:25] | Soil’s consistent with what’s on the roof. | 泥土和我们在 天台找到的吻合 |
[19:28] | found blood on the glass from the window. | 在窗户那找到了血迹 |
[19:31] | Drugs, glass, shoes: Looks like it’s all adding up. | 药 玻璃 泥土 看来都齐全了 |
[19:35] | Except why he would kill a woman | 除了他杀这个女人的动机 |
[19:36] | ??? | |
[19:47] | Look, there’s the vic’s tooth. | 你看 这个是死者的牙齿 |
[19:50] | Huh… He must’ve swallowed it in the fight. | 他一定是在 打斗时吞下的 |
[19:54] | Second fight, to be exact. | 确切说是第二次打斗 |
[19:55] | It’s still ihis stomach rather than his intestines. | 它还在他的胃里 而不是肠里 |
[19:58] | I collected trace from the implant post | 我在他嘴里 |
[20:00] | that remained in his mouth. | 搜集到一些线索 |
[20:02] | And? | 然后呢 |
[20:04] | And, as soon as you analyze it, it could lead you somewhere. | 然后只要你分析一下 你就会得到一些线索 |
[20:06] | Hey, I was elbow-deep in his stomach, | 在他胃里的东西 我已经分析了很多 |
[20:09] | and I walked it up here. Mm-hmm. | 我要干的到此为止了 |
[20:10] | Can’t do everything. | 不能全部都我干啊 |
[20:11] | Thanks, Sid. Mm-hmm. | 谢谢你 希德 |
[20:45] | Reptile skin. | 鳞状外皮 |
[20:49] | Elliott Stanton is our prime suspect, | 艾里奥特 斯坦顿 是我们的主要嫌疑人 |
[20:51] | and we don’t have enough evidence to hold up in court. | 但我们没有足够的证据起诉 |
[20:54] | Hold up– don’t throw in the towel just yet. | 等等 别那么早下结论 |
[20:56] | Exhibit A: | 第一张照片 |
[20:58] | Elliott with his arm around Jenny, gloved. | 艾里奥特 戴着手套搂着詹尼 |
[21:00] | Exhibit B: Our vic’s shirt with grab marks– | 第二张照片 死者身上 有被抓过的痕迹 |
[21:05] | a pattern left by gloved hands. | 是戴着手套留下的 |
[21:09] | We don’t know that it was Elliott’s gloves | 我们没有办法知道 是 艾里奥特的手套 |
[21:11] | that made the impressions on the shirt. | 留下的痕迹啊 |
[21:13] | Bruing and cuts from this picture I took | 我在艾里奥特手上照到的 |
[21:15] | of Elliott’s hands, | 淤青和伤口 |
[21:16] | consistent with the wounds we fou on our vic. | 和我们在死者身上找到的吻合 |
[21:18] | , that just proves that Ben Hatfield and Elliott Stanton | 那只能证明本 海菲尔德 和 艾里奥特 斯坦顿 |
[21:21] | got in a fight, not necessarily with each other. | 都打过架 但不一定是和对方打 |
[21:23] | You don’t need to be a pathologist to see | 就算不是一个病理学家 |
[21:25] | that Elliott’s hand’s infected. | 也可以看出艾里奥特的手感染了 |
[21:27] | Knocked out Ben’s tooth; at’s what opened the flesh. | 打掉了 本的牙 同时擦伤了自己的手 |
[21:29] | What we see and what we can prove are two different things. | 我们看见的和我们 能证明的是两样东西 |
[21:32] | We need to connect Elliott Stanton with our victim, | 我们需要把 艾里奥特 斯坦顿 和死者联系起来 |
[21:34] | prove that it was his gloves | 证明是衣服上的痕迹 |
[21:35] | that made the pattern on the shirt, | 是他的手套留下的 |
[21:37] | and his fist | 还有他的拳头 |
[21:38] | that knocked our victim’s tooth out. | 打掉了死者的牙 |
[21:39] | And, ultimately, that it was Elliot Stanton’s blood | 由此可见我们在 沙池里找到的 |
[21:42] | we found in e sandbox. | 应该是 艾里奥特 斯坦顿的血 |
[21:43] | Safe to say we’re skipping lunch. | 不用说午饭又没时间吃了 |
[21:45] | Yeah. | 说得没错 |
[22:03] | My next. | 下一个我上 |
[22:05] | Yo, | 你 |
[22:07] | why don’t you and your little Blue Man Group here | 你和你那些穿着 蓝色衣服的调查人员 |
[22:09] | go find a playground on t Upper East Side, okay? | 干吗不去贫民区 找一个公园来玩啊 |
[22:11] | Nah, we’re good here. | 我们觉得这儿很不错 |
[22:12] | In fact, we’re gonna stay here for a while. | 实际上 我们正想留在这儿 |
[22:13] | This is a murder scene. | 这里是谋杀现场 |
[22:15] | A kid was killed here just this morning. | 就早上 一个年轻人在这里被杀 |
[22:16] | You know, funny how nobody saw anything. | 知道吗 有趣的是 居然没有人看到事情的经过 |
[22:20] | So these guys are going to stick around, all right? | 这些伙计们将逗留在这里 |
[22:22] | We’ll see what we can see. | 能看到的 我们会看到 |
[22:23] | As long as it takes. | 只要有事发生 |
[22:25] | Unless you know something. | 除非你知道什么 |
[22:26] | Give me my ball back, man? | 伙计 把球还我 |
[22:28] | I’ll tell you what. Why don’t you play me? | 让我说 你为什么不和我来一场呢 |
[22:30] | You beat me, I’ll get out of here, | 你赢了 我就离开 |
[22:31] | I’ll take these guys with me, | 带着这帮伙计 |
[22:33] | not to mention y get to tell everybody you beat a cop. | 对你打败了警察这事 也决口不提 |
[22:35] | And if you win? | 你赢了呢? |
[22:36] | You give me a little information. | 你要提供一些线索给我 |
[22:38] | You serve. | 你先发球 |
[22:42] | Yo, check it out. | 快来看 |
[24:01] | Is the anything we can get you, Doc? | 医生 要帮你拿点什么吗? |
[24:05] | I’m sick. | 我不舒服 |
[24:06] | Oh, yeah, I can see that. | 是 我留意到了 |
[24:08] | For a guy who works in the medic field, | 作为一个在医学界工作的人 |
[24:10] | you don’t take very good care of yourself. | 你没有好好照顾你自己 |
[24:13] | You recognize the symptoms, Detective Monroe, | 你心里清楚这是什么病 莫若 探长 |
[24:15] | in the junkies we get through here every day. | 每天 在吸毒者身上我们都可以看到 |
[24:18] | That building you live in | 你住的大楼 |
[24:21] | has quite a reputation. | 臭名远昭 |
[24:22] | Superstition, it’s stupid. | 迷信 不明智的举动 |
[24:25] | Six deaths in the past ten years. | 过去十年内发生了6宗谋杀 |
[24:26] | And, uh, your name is mentioned in three of the cases. | 其中三宗案子里都提到了你的名字 |
[24:29] | One of the murdered women was your nanny, | 其中一位受害妇女是你家工人 |
[24:33] | who you were having an affair with | 当时 她和你正在热恋中 |
[24:35] | Stupid superstition starts looking | 愚蠢的迷信开始让一切看起来 |
[24:37] | a lot like pattern, doesn’t it? | 有迹可循 不是吗? |
[24:39] | I came down here voluntarily to, uh, | 我是自愿来这里 |
[24:43] | answer a few questions. | 回答一些问题的 |
[24:45] | I’m wondering what they might be. | 究竟是什么问题 |
[24:50] | She was a doorwoman in your building. | 她是你住那栋楼的女门童 |
[24:57] | Okay, and? | 没错 然后? |
[24:58] | And your phone records | 你的电话记录 |
[24:59] | say that you called her regularly | 在过去三个月里 |
[25:00] | for the past three months. | 你找了她很多次 |
[25:01] | No, no, I never spoke | 不 没有 我这辈子 |
[25:03] | to this woman in my life. | 从来没和她说过半句话 |
[25:04] | Semen found inside her body | 在她体内找到的精子 |
[25:06] | matchethe DNA from your reference sample. | 和你递交的DNA样本吻合 |
[25:13] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[25:14] | I certainly wouldn’t sleep with her. I didn’t. | 我真的不会和她睡觉 没有做过 |
[25:16] | The smashed stain glass from the window | 在你房子里找到的 |
[25:18] | in your apartment | 有彩色玻璃窗碎片 |
[25:20] | is an identical match | 和我们在她手臂里发现的碎片 |
[25:21] | to the glass we found embedded in her arms. | 非常吻合 |
[25:25] | Phone call, the semen, stained glass. | 电话记录 精子 还有彩色玻璃碎片 |
[25:29] | The way I’m seeing this, | 由此判断 |
[25:31] | you did have a relationship with this woman. | 你和这个女人肯定有关系 |
[25:33] | She asked you | 她要求你 |
[25:34] | to leave your wife, you said no. | 离婚 你不同意 |
[25:36] | There was a fight. | 发生了争执 |
[25:37] | You pumped her full of the morphine | 你给她注射了过量吗啡 |
[25:39] | you happened to have lyinaround the apartment, | 正好在那公寓附近出现 |
[25:40] | then dumped her in the water tank. | 然后就把她扔到水塔里 |
[25:43] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[25:44] | I do not know her. I don’t. | 我不认识她 真的不认识 |
[25:45] | I’ve been at the hospital | 整整一天半 |
[25:47] | for a day and a half. | 我都在医院 |
[25:48] | I got 50, 100 people | 我能找到50-100人 |
[25:49] | can back me up. | 为我证明 |
[25:50] | We’ll look into that. | 我们会进行调查 |
[25:52] | You all right to hang tight for a bit? | 你似乎过于紧张了 没问题吧? |
[25:53] | Need anything? | 需要点什么吗? |
[25:56] | A little chicken soup, maybe? | 也许 来点鸡汤? |
[26:06] | MONROE: I wouldn’t want to be in Dr. Zimmer’s shoes. | 我是不想 穿上季默医生的鞋子的 |
[26:09] | Something’s off, Mac. | 有些不对头 迈克 |
[26:10] | Zimmer’s involved in this up to his neck, | 季默肯定和这案子脱不了关系 |
[26:12] | but his behavior doesn’t make any sense. | 但他的行为不合逻辑啊 |
[26:14] | Why didn’t he toss the shoes? | 为什么他不把鞋子扔掉? |
[26:15] | And when Flack leaned on him, he didn’t call a lawyer? | 还有当弗莱克把矛头指向 他的时候 为什么不找律师 |
[26:19] | Sophia Reza died in that building three years ago, | 三年前 索菲亚 瑞扎 在大楼里被害死亡 |
[26:23] | raped, no semen found. | 被强奸 找不到精子 |
[26:24] | They never caught the guy who did it. | 他们捉不到罪犯 |
[26:26] | What does that have to do with this case? | 跟这宗案件有什么关系? |
[26:27] | She was Zimmer’s nanny | 她是 季默 家的工人 |
[26:29] | and they were having an affair. And look at this. | 他们俩正在恋爱中 还有 看看这个 |
[26:31] | Four years ago, | 四年前 |
[26:32] | choking victim on the roof. | 在天台有个死者 因为窒息身亡 |
[26:34] | Zimmer’s there, tries to save her, but n’t. | 季默 在现场 尝试救人 失败告终 |
[26:36] | Meaning? | 你是说? |
[26:37] | Meang he’s everywhere | 就是说他总是出现 |
[26:39] | something bad happens. | 在一些不好的事情 发生的地方 |
[26:41] | Maybe he’s cursed, not the building. | 也许不是那栋楼 而是他受到了诅咒 |
[26:44] | Lindsay, we can only deal with the science in front of us. | 琳德说 我们只能 和眼前的科学打交道 |
[26:46] | Forget everything else. | 不要理会其他的东西 |
[26:47] | But I was taught | 但我觉得 |
[26:49] | that instincts point you in a direction. | 直觉可以指引 出一个大概的方向 |
[26:50] | Science confirms a theory. | 而科学就用来 证实这个理论 |
[26:52] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[26:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:57] | We’ll see what we can do. | 我去看看我们能做什么 |
[26:59] | We need some science that puts Zimmer on the roof. | 我们需要一些证据 证明季默去过天台 |
[27:02] | Otherwise, he’s free to go. | 否则 他将被释放 |
[27:04] | The substance pulled from Ben Hatfield’s mouth | 从本 海菲尔德 口中得到的物质 |
[27:06] | was reptile skin. | 是鳞状外皮 |
[27:07] | Reptile skin? Yeah. | 鳞状外皮? 是的 |
[27:09] | Treated like leather. | 像皮革一样被处理过 |
[27:11] | Means it came off a bag, boot, belt or anything else | 你是说它可能来自一个袋子 靴子 皮带或者其它 |
[27:13] | reptile skin may be used for. | 用鳞状外皮做的东西 |
[27:15] | What about you? | 你有什么发现? |
[27:16] | I got a match. | 我找到了一处吻合的地方 |
[27:18] | It was this type of glove, identical to the gloves | 就是这种类型的手套与照片上 |
[27:21] | Elliot Stanton was wearing in the photo | 艾里奥特 斯坦顿 戴的那双吻合 |
[27:22] | that made the imprint on his shirt. | 它在衬衫上留下了 |
[27:24] | And the tar and the dirt of the pattern | 而混合着焦油和泥土 |
[27:26] | are a match to the handball court. | 就和球场的吻合 |
[27:27] | Okay. | 不错 |
[27:28] | But anybody who’s playing handball in that court and | 但任何在那个球场上打球的人 |
[27:31] | wearing that type of glove could have pushed Ben. | 只要戴着那对手套 都有可能推过本 |
[27:33] | It doesn’t necessarily single out Elliot, right? | 不一定就是艾里奥特 不是吗? |
[27:35] | No, but my three victories at handball | 没错 但我在球场上赢了3分 |
[27:38] | gives us something that does. | 让我得到了些有用的线索 |
[27:39] | How so? | 怎么样? |
[27:41] | An eyewitness who saw Elot Stanton | 有一个目击证人看见 艾里奥特 斯坦顿 |
[27:43] | going at it with Ben Hatfield. | 和本 海菲尔德 一起走进了球场 |
[27:44] | Sounds like we got enough for a warrant. | 听起来 我们已经可以申请逮捕令了 |
[27:49] | You should have seen me whipping these kids’ asses. | 你应该去看看我是怎么把 那些小毛孩打得落花流水的 |
[28:26] | The material on the bottom of Dr. Zimmer’s shoes | 在季默医生鞋底找到的物质 |
[28:29] | is identical to the earth from the roof garden. | 和屋顶花园的泥土一致 |
[28:31] | But it could have gotten there any time. | 可是他可以在其他时间去那 |
[28:37] | We need something we know | 我们需要一些可以 |
[28:39] | connects him to Stacie Avida. | 把他和斯黛西 阿维达 联系在一起的证据 |
[28:41] | The hair on the picture frame in Zimmer’s | 季默房中 图框上的头发 |
[28:43] | apartment is consistent with hers. | 是她的 |
[28:46] | Do you have the lift of this print? | 你有提取这个指纹吗? |
[29:25] | Over time, the amount of squalene– | 随着时间的过去 鲨烯的数量– |
[29:26] | one of the oils found in fingerprints– | 指纹上找到的其中一种油– |
[29:28] | deteriorates at a steady rate. | 以稳定的速度挥发 |
[29:29] | So we measure what’s remaining… | 因此我们分析残留物质 |
[29:32] | …find out when Zimmer last handled this frame. | 就可以确定季默最后 一次触摸窗框的时间 |
[29:36] | Print on the picture frame’s over 28 days old. | 痕迹在窗框上大概有28天了 |
[29:39] | It wasn’t used in Stacie’s murder. | 它和斯黛西的被杀无关 |
[29:40] | So how did her hair get on the frame? | 那么她的头发怎么会在框子上呢? |
[29:42] | Who else has access to the doctor’s apartment? | 还有谁可以进出医生的房子? |
[29:45] | Joe Green. | 乔 格林 |
[29:46] | He’s the super. He’d have a master key. | 他是屋主 他有钥匙 |
[29:48] | Maybe he’s trying to frame Zimmer fothe murder. | 或许他想陷害季默谋杀 |
[29:56] | I need you in Dr. Zimmer’s shoes | 我希望你穿上季默医生的鞋子 |
[29:59] | because the plaster casts | 因为我从嫌疑人的 |
[30:00] | I got from the suspect’s footprints | 脚印上取得的石膏模型 |
[30:01] | are about a half an inch deeper in the heel | 在脚后跟的位置大概比脚趾部分 |
[30:04] | than they were in the toe, | 深1.5英寸 |
[30:05] | which is odd. | 这很不寻常 |
[30:10] | I weigabout the same as the victim, | 我和受害人一样重 |
[30:12] | you weigh out the same as Dr. Zimmer. | 你的重量则和 季默 医生一样 |
[30:15] | Thanks. Extra weight makes it exact. | 谢谢 额外的重量让结果更加精确 |
[30:18] | Look, you promised me drinks for this, | 你答应我说我帮你 你就请我喝酒 |
[30:20] | but I think I’m gonna need some dinner, too. | 但我想应该再加一顿饭 |
[30:22] | I’m not going to give you anything if you don’t get going. | 你再不走 我就什么都不给了 |
[30:24] | Make tracks, cowboy. | 出发了 |
[30:55] | What do you have? | 有什么发现吗? |
[30:56] | The initial tracks from the roof | 屋顶上原来的脚印 |
[30:58] | are an inch shallower | 与丹尼和我的比较 |
[31:00] | than the ones Danny and I just made. | 浅了一英寸 |
[31:16] | The curve of the track is lighter in the toe | 脚印在脚趾部分较浅 |
[31:19] | and heavier in the heel. | 脚后跟则较重 |
[31:21] | I know, but what does that mean? | 我知道 但那意味着什么? |
[31:22] | You said earlier | 之前你说过 |
[31:23] | that you wouldn’t want to be in Craig Zimmer’s shoes. | 你不会想穿上克雷格 季默的鞋子 |
[31:26] | He wasn’t. | 他不是凶手 |
[31:32] | There’s no question these shoes made | 毫无疑问就是这些鞋子 |
[31:35] | the tracks on the roof. | 在屋顶留下了鞋印 |
[31:36] | Worn by who? | 谁留下的? |
[31:59] | The victim was wearing aqua-colored socks | 当我们找到受害人的时候 |
[32:02] | when we found her. | 她穿着水绿色的袜子 |
[32:03] | Why would Stacie Avida be wearing | 为什么 斯黛西 阿维达会穿着 |
[32:06] | ???? | 克雷格 季默的鞋子? |
[32:17] | Eikenella corrodens. | 啮蚀艾肯菌 |
[32:19] | It’s also called “fight bite” because it proves | 也被称为搏斗咬痕 因为它能证明 |
[32:22] | that the cut on your hand came from someone’s mouth. | 你手上的伤口出自某人的嘴 |
[32:25] | Someone’s mouth. | 某人的嘴. |
[32:26] | As in one person in a city of eight million. | 是这个城市8百万人中的某一个 |
[32:29] | Your gloves also match the pattern we found on Ben’s shirt. | 你的手套和我们在本的 衬衫上知道的痕迹吻合 |
[32:32] | Come on. Lots of gloves in the city like that one, Detective. | 别这样 探长 城市里每对手套都一样 |
[32:35] | You’re right, Counselor. | 律师 你说的对 |
[32:37] | I wasn’t clear. | 是我没说清楚 |
[32:38] | They microscopically match. | 他们是百分之两百吻合 |
[32:41] | You hit him, didn’t you? | 你打了他 是吗? |
[32:43] | I didn’t kill him. Don’t say anything, Elliott, please. | 我没有杀害他 请不要说话 艾里奥特 |
[32:45] | That’s all right. I can tell you what happened. | 没关系 我可以告诉你整件事情 |
[32:47] | See, Ben was honing in on your turf– | 听着 本 在你的地盘撒野 |
[32:49] | on Jenny. | 纠缠着 詹尼 |
[32:51] | The newest “it” girl. | 目前最时尚的女孩 |
[32:52] | And you decided to do something about it. | 因此你决定要有所行动 |
[32:54] | Detective, my client agreed to come down here | 探长 我的委托人同意来到这里 |
[32:56] | and answer some questions. | 是回答一些问题 |
[32:57] | Ask them, or we’re done. | 现在问吧 如果问完了 我们就到此为止 |
[32:59] | Ben was a little tougher than you thought, huh, Elliott? | 本 比你想象中更强悍 一些 是吗 艾里奥特? |
[33:01] | After he beat you the first time, | 在他第一次赢了你之后 |
[33:03] | you went back there, only this time, | 你重新回到那里 只是这一次 |
[33:05] | you didn’t play fair, | 你没有公平比赛 |
[33:06] | strangling him with a swing chain. | 用锁链把他扼死 |
[33:07] | He was alive when I left him. | 当我离开的时候他还活着 |
[33:09] | Enough– from both of you. | 够了 你们两个不要再说了 |
[33:10] | Come on, let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[33:12] | Mr. Garlobo, I’m curious. | 格拉伯先生 我很好奇 |
[33:13] | Why won’t you let your client talk? | 为什么你不让委托人讲话? |
[33:14] | It’s obvious he has something to say. | 很明显 他有话想说 |
[33:16] | Mr. Cerda retained me to protect his employee | 塞达先生聘请我 来维护他的员工的权利 |
[33:19] | and I intend on doing that. | 而我正是在履行我的职责 |
[33:20] | Elliott does not know what’s best for him. | 艾里奥特 不知道什么才 是对他最有利的 |
[33:22] | That right, Elliott? | 是吗 艾里奥特? |
[33:24] | Let me give you a little hint. | 让我告诉你一些事情 |
[33:25] | The truth is always best. | 说出真相对你 永远是最有利的 |
[33:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:52] | The answer is in here somewhere. | 真相就在这里的某个地方 |
[33:54] | I grabbed all the case files | 我拿出所有的案件档案 |
[33:56] | from the previous deaths in the building– | 包括这栋大楼之前的死亡案件―― |
[33:57] | autopsies, everything. | 尸体解剖 等等一切 |
[33:59] | I also got everything on Stacie Avida– | 我也拿到了斯黛西 阿维达的所有资料 |
[34:01] | former residencies, work history. | 原住址 工作经历 |
[34:04] | Zimmer’s name is mentioned | 季默的名字 |
[34:06] | in three of the cases. | 在三宗案子里都提到了 |
[34:07] | Everything’s connected, right? | 一切都互相联系 不是吗? |
[34:09] | Through evidence, not intuition. | 证据上有联系 而不是直觉 |
[34:12] | Wait. Hear me out. | 慢着 听我说 |
[34:13] | Gina Williamson | 吉娜 威廉姆森 |
[34:14] | is the girl who choked on the rooftop. | 在屋顶上窒息死亡的那个女孩 |
[34:18] | I had Hammerback pull Stacie’s DNA | 汉默贝克 拿出了 斯黛西的DNA |
[34:20] | for reference. | 来作为参考 |
[34:22] | Gina shares one allele with Stacie | 13对里 |
[34:24] | at all 13 loci. | 吉娜都有一个等位基因都 和 斯黛西一样 |
[34:27] | Gina was Stacie’s daughter. | 吉娜是斯黛西的女儿 |
[34:28] | And she died four years ago on that roof. | 四年前 她在屋顶上死去 |
[34:31] | Gina?! My daughter’s choking! Someone call 911! | 吉娜?! 我女儿透不过气了 找人打911 |
[34:33] | Somebody help us! | 帮帮我们 |
[34:35] | Dr. Zimmer had two previous complaints filed against him | 之前季默医生 收到了两宗投诉 |
[34:40] | for practicing under the influence, | 都是因为酒醉时工作 |
[34:41] | but nothing was ever proven. | 但是没有任何证据 |
[34:45] | TAYLOR: He was using drugs on the day he tried to save Gina, | 他去救吉娜那天 刚好吸毒了 |
[34:50] | overcompensated, fracturing her rib which punctured her heart | 用力过度, 压裂了肋骨 刺穿了心脏 |
[34:53] | and that killed her. | 导致了她的死亡 |
[34:58] | Stacie Avida was a natural brunette. | 斯黛西 阿维达肤色本来就比较深 |
[35:02] | And she worked in publishing | 她一直在出版社工作 |
[35:04] | until two months after her daughter’s death… | 直到她女儿过世两个月以后 |
[35:07] | When she left to become a doorwoman. | 她辞职然后成为一个女门童 |
[35:10] | She wanted total access. | 她开始全面接触那栋大楼 |
[35:12] | The building was haunted– | 那个随着孩子一起死去的女人 |
[35:14] | by a woman who died the day her child did. | 从此就研究整栋大楼 |
[35:20] | We’re not gointo get anything out of Elliott | 我们从 艾里奥特口里得不到什么 |
[35:23] | now that his lawyer’s got him gagged. | 因为他的律师不准他说话 |
[35:24] | What we do know is that the gloves and bacteria put him at the beating. | 我们知道的是那对手套 和细菌让他面临溃败 |
[35:27] | We just need to tie him | 我们现在只需要证明 |
[35:29] | to the strangulation. | 是他犯的绞杀罪 |
[35:30] | You know, I was thinking, | 你知道吗 我正在想 |
[35:32] | since there was sand in the vic’s eyes, | 由于受害者眼里有沙 |
[35:33] | the fight in the sandbox happened | 所以在沙地上的打斗和绞杀是 |
[35:35] | at the same time as the strgulation. | 同时发生的 |
[35:36] | And since the only thing we found | 还有 由于我们所能找到的 |
[35:37] | in the sand was blood… | 是沙上的血 |
[35:38] | If it’s a match to Elliott’s referen sample… | 如果它和艾里奥特的样品吻合 |
[35:41] | It means we’re that much closer. | 就意味着我们破案在望了 |
[35:42] | Yep. | 没错 |
[35:49] | No match. | 不吻合 |
[35:51] | No. | 没错 |
[35:52] | Hey, Hawkes, check this out. | 霍克斯 看看这里 |
[35:54] | The blood from the sand | 沙中的血 |
[35:55] | has a 15.2 allele at D7. | 在D7这个位置上有一个15.2的等位基因 |
[35:58] | That’s a variant allele. | 那是一个变量的等位基因 |
[35:59] | That falls outside of the range of common alleles. | 有别与普通的等位基因 |
[36:02] | It’s indicative of a subpopulation. | 它是某类人的共同特征 |
[36:04] | Gets passed around through a small genetic pool | 在一个小的基因圈子里遗传 |
[36:06] | but never goes worldwide. | 但从来不会影响到全世界 |
[36:09] | Which would make it ethnically specific. | 也能凭借它能精确辨认出某一类人 |
[36:10] | Let’s see if it’s specific enough to catch a killer. | 我们来看看它是否能帮我们找到凶手 |
[36:26] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[36:27] | A variant 15.2 | 变量体 15.2 |
[36:28] | at D7 locus. | 在D7的位置 |
[36:31] | Common to 90% of the people from one particular island. | 某个岛上90%的人的共同特征 |
[36:34] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[36:35] | half of the island. | 半个岛屿 |
[36:37] | Dominican Republic. | 多米尼加共和国 |
[36:38] | You know anyone from there | 你认识来自那里的人? |
[36:39] | who might like wearing reptile? | 谁可能喜欢用鳞状皮制品? |
[36:40] | The very trendy Rico Cerda. | 时尚焦点 瑞可 塞达 |
[36:45] | Purple one is supposed to make you smarter. | 紫色一号能让你更聪明 |
[36:46] | That true? | 真的吗? |
[36:47] | Or is it all in the packaging? | 或者都体现在包装里面? |
[36:49] | I know you didn’t come all the way up here | 我知道你不会大老远过来 |
[36:51] | to discuss energy drinks. | 就为了讨论能量饮品 |
[36:53] | So, what’s on your mind, deteives? | 探长 你是为什么而来? |
[36:55] | Couple of things– | 几件事 |
[36:56] | the Yankees pitching rotation, | 球场上的欢呼声 |
[36:58] | you murdering Ben Hatfield in the playground. | 你在公园里杀害了 本 海菲尔德 |
[36:59] | That’s ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[37:01] | I didn’t have any… | 我并没有―― |
[37:02] | Let me tell you something about trends, Rico. | 瑞可 让我告诉你一些潮流的动向 |
[37:04] | See, this is the part where you get indignant– | 看 就是这部分让你开始气愤 |
[37:05] | start to deny everything, | 开始否认一切 |
[37:07] | maybe you’re going to start crying, | 也许你会开始大哭 |
[37:08] | try to convince us you didn’t do it. | 尝试说服我们 你没有犯案 |
[37:10] | MESSER: Crocodile tears. | 鳄鱼的眼泪 |
[37:12] | Crocodile like the watch band | 鳄鱼皮 就像你戴着的 |
[37:13] | you have on. | 手表带 |
[37:14] | Piece of that skin was found on an implant post | 我们在本 海菲尔德的嘴里 |
[37:16] | in Ben Hatfield’s mouth. | 找到一块那样的东西 |
[37:18] | ( grunting ) | |
[37:24] | Torn watch band. Doesn’t prove anything. | 损坏的表带不能证明什么 |
[37:26] | t your blood at the crime scene does. | 但你在犯罪现场留下的血可以 |
[37:33] | See, you sent a boy to do a man’s job. | 看 你派一个小男孩 去担任一个成年人的工作 |
[37:36] | When Elliot couldn’t close the deal, | 当艾里奥特完成不了任务 |
[37:38] | you went and finished it. | 你亲自动手 完成任务 |
[37:41] | RICO: I told you to stay out of my neighborhood. | 我早告诉你了 离我的地盘远一点 |
[37:42] | MESSER: It’s not like it used to be, Rico. | 今时不同往日了 瑞可 |
[37:44] | You don’t like that. | 你不喜欢这样 |
[37:46] | Couple of years ago, | 几年前 |
[37:47] | people were afraid to come up to Harlem. | 人们都害怕来哈林区 |
[37:48] | Now they’re walking the streets, | 现在他们来这里逛街 |
[37:49] | they’re shopping, they’re taking their kids to dinner. | 购物 他们还带孩子来吃饭 |
[37:51] | Your neighborhood, Washington Heights, | 你的地盘 华盛顿高地 |
[37:54] | is primeeal estate. | 现在是个很热门的地方 |
[37:55] | It’s attracting a yuppie crowd. | 它吸引了雅皮士一族 |
[37:57] | The outside world is closing in on you. | 外面的世界离你越来越近 |
[37:59] | The urban divide is disappearing, man, | 都市和乡村的分界点 已经开始消失了 伙计 |
[38:01] | making guys like you obsolete. | 你已经跟不上形势了 |
[38:03] | This is my neighborhood. | 这是我的地盘 |
[38:05] | My street. | 我的街道 |
[38:08] | My people! | 我的人 |
[38:10] | I warned that kid. | 我警告过那小子 |
[38:11] | I told him he didn’t belong here– | 我告诉过他 他不属于这里 |
[38:13] | him and his big corporation raking in millions | 他和他的公司靠 那些可怜的孩子的 |
[38:15] | off the ingenuity and style of those poor kids? | 设计灵感赚了几百万了 |
[38:23] | He got what he deserved. | 这一切都是他自找的 |
[38:25] | He was trying to take what belonged to me. | 他想要夺走我的一切 |
[38:28] | What belonged to you? | 什么是属于你的? |
[38:30] | You and your $3,000 suit. | 你和你3000块的西装 |
[38:32] | BONASERA: You talk a really good game, Rico. | 你说的很动听 瑞可 |
[38:36] | But the truth is, you sold out your neighborhood. | 但事实是 你出卖了你的邻居 |
[38:39] | And your people. | 你的人 |
[38:46] | She… planted the evidence? | 她 制造的证据? |
[38:50] | Everything we needed to build a case | 所有我们需要用来 |
[38:51] | against Craig Zimmer. | 指正克雷格 季默的证据 |
[38:53] | Best way inside the building was through you. | 进入这个大楼最好 的方法就是通过你 |
[38:55] | FLACK: And when the doorman job opened up, | 所以当门童的 职位有空缺的时候 |
[38:58] | she asked her boyfriend, the super, | 她就要他的男朋友 屋主 |
[39:00] | to get it for her. | 为他争取来 |
[39:01] | She wanted to do everything she could | 她希望尽可能的 |
[39:04] | to keep her eye on you and your family. | 接近你和你的家庭 |
[39:07] | Once she had it, she had total access to your life | 只要她得到这个工作 她就可以利用他的钥匙 |
[39:09] | using his master key. | 走进你的生活 |
[39:10] | She used your phone, she knew about your affairs, | 她知道你的电话 知道你的约会 |
[39:15] | and over time, she learned your habits, your secrets. | 随着时间的推移 她还知道你的习惯 你的秘密 |
[39:17] | She studied you. | 她在研究我 |
[39:18] | TAYLOR: She knew when the doctor’s wife would be out of town, | 她知道医生的妻子 会在他在医院工作的 |
[39:21] | when he would at the hospital. | 时候外出 |
[39:22] | Yesterday, she put her plan into effect. | 昨天 她就实施了她的计划 |
[39:26] | It must have taken weeks to set up her plan– months, even. | 她应该花了几个星期 甚至几个月的时间来准备 |
[39:54] | She was patient. | 她很有耐性 |
[39:56] | She knew Zimmer was a drug addict | 她知道季默有 滥用药物的习惯 |
[39:58] | and found the morphine. | 她还发现了吗啡 |
[40:01] | She knew if the drugs were in her system, | 她知道如果用到这些药 |
[40:04] | it would lead back to him, | 所有矛头都会指向他 |
[40:05] | the only doctor in the building. | 这栋大楼里唯一的医生 |
[40:16] | She did everything she could to set him up. | 为了诬陷他 她什么事都做得出 |
[40:55] | She couldn’t live with the pain | 她不能再生活在 |
[40:59] | of mourning her daughter anymore. | 失去女儿的悲痛中 |
[41:01] | She killed herself. | 她自杀了 |
[41:04] | And she made it look like murder. | 并把现场布置成他杀的一样 |
[41:07] | To frame you. | 目的就是为了陷害你 |
[41:11] | Thank you for clearing me. | 谢谢你还我清白 |
[41:13] | Don’t thank me too much. | 不要谢谢我 |
[41:14] | I put in a call to the medical board | 我给医管局打了电话 |
[41:16] | about your obvious drug addiction. | 告诉他们你有 很明显的滥用药物的习惯 |
[41:19] | Time to clean up. | 你是时候要戒了 |
[41:26] | JOE: It’s ironic | 真是讽刺啊 |
[41:28] | she killed herself where she did. | 她是自杀的 在她自杀的大楼 |
[41:30] | The newspapers say that building is cursed. | 却被报纸说是受诅咒的 |
[41:35] | Well, this time it wasn’t the building’s curse. | 这次不是因为诅咒 |
[41:37] | It was Stacie’s. | 是因为斯黛西 |
[41:38] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[41:42] | It doesn’t matter that she used me. | 我完全不介意她利用我 |
[41:45] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[41:50] | Guess that makes me a chump, right? | 也许就是这样 我才会什么都没有察觉 |
[41:53] | No. | 不能这么说 |