时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:26] | Shooter left us a present. | 杀手给我们留下了一个礼物 |
[03:28] | Spent shell casing. .9 millimeter. | 遗留的弹壳 9 毫米 |
[03:30] | COOPER ( over monitor ): Live and living are… | 生命和生活是 |
[03:33] | BONASERA: I’ve heard about these headstones, | 我早就听说过这种墓碑了 |
[03:35] | but up until now, I’ve never seen one. | 但直到今天我才真正见到 |
[03:37] | Vidstone. | 完全是为了招人注意 |
[03:39] | The gift | 应该说是份礼物 |
[03:40] | that keeps on living. | 让亡者继续生存的礼物 |
[03:41] | Hmm. | |
[03:43] | “Samuel Cooper.” | 赛缪尔 库珀 |
[03:44] | What’s his relationship with our victim? | 他和死者什么关系 |
[03:46] | Nobody seems to be able to answer that question. | 估计没人知道 |
[03:49] | Jennifer Cooper, Samuel Cooper’s | 詹尼弗 库珀 是赛缪尔 库珀的孙女 |
[03:51] | granddaughter, she says she came to visit her grandfather | 她说她是来拜忌他祖父 |
[03:54] | and found the victim lying here. | 结果在这里发现了死者 |
[03:55] | She’s never seen him before. As far as she knows, | 她从来没有见过死者 据她所知 |
[03:57] | neither has her grandfather. | 她祖父也没有 |
[04:00] | Kyle Vance, what are you doing at Samuel Cooper’s grave? | 凯尔 文斯 你在赛缪尔 库珀坟前干吗 |
[04:11] | What are we looking at, Detective? | 有什么发现 探员? |
[04:13] | MAKA: Kathleen Dunley. | 凯瑟琳 当利 |
[04:14] | HAWKES: She live alone? Yup. | 她一个人住? 是的 |
[04:15] | Moved to the city about three weeks ago. | 大概3个星期前搬到这个城市 |
[04:18] | Super came up to get her to sign some papers | 屋主来让她签文件 |
[04:19] | and found the front door open. | 发现前门开了 |
[04:21] | No bruising… | 没有淤青 |
[04:23] | No defensive wounds. | 没有打斗的伤口 |
[04:25] | No signs of struggle, just a little kinky sex. | 没有打斗的痕迹 只有些奇怪的性爱场面 |
[04:27] | Super mention anything about a boyfriend? | 屋主有提到她男朋友吗 |
[04:29] | Girlfriend, maybe? | 或者女朋友 |
[04:31] | He didn’t know anything about her personal life. | 他对她的私生活一无所知 |
[04:38] | Boyfriend. | 是男朋友 |
[04:39] | MESSER: “Looking forward | 很希望 |
[04:40] | to seeing you. Michel.” | 见到你 迈克尔 |
[04:42] | Player’s got no game. | 没戏了 |
[04:44] | That should narrow down | 这应该可以 |
[04:45] | the playing field. | 缩小范围 |
[04:46] | I’ll find Michel. | 我来找 迈克尔 |
[04:47] | Let’s see what else lover boy left us. | 看看这个情人还有 没有给我们留下什么 |
[04:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:05] | Hey, Doc. | 嘿 Doc |
[05:10] | Hmm… | |
[05:12] | Whatever it is, it’s not blood. | 不管这是什么 反正不是血 |
[05:16] | But this sure is. | 但这个肯定是了 |
[05:21] | Sharp force trauma. | 利器造成的伤口 |
[05:23] | Possible COD? | 也许是致死原因? |
[05:25] | Depending on how deep it is. | 那要看它有多深了 |
[05:27] | Only one way to know for sure. | 只有一种方法可以确切的知道 |
[05:28] | I’ll get a bag. Hold up. Let’s fume here first. | 我去拿带子等会 先在这里用蒸汽蒸一下吧 |
[05:30] | Because if the vic and killer were going at it last night, | 因为如果凶手和死者 一整晚在一起的话 |
[05:33] | he would have been all over her. | 她全身上下应该都有他的痕迹 |
[05:34] | Right, and the best way to preserve the prints | 对 最好的方法 |
[05:37] | is before we move the body. | 是在移动尸体前套取指纹 |
[06:33] | Okay, well-defined prints like this means | 好 我们就用这种方法 套取指纹吧 |
[06:35] | Kathleen Dunley’s killer had something on his hands. | 杀凯瑟琳 当利的凶手 手里有拿着东西 |
[06:44] | HAMMERBACK: Your victim suffered a gunshot wound to the chest. | 死者胸口中枪 |
[06:47] | I’m guessing the bullet struck the xiphoid process, | 我猜子弹像剑一样 |
[06:49] | which perforated the aorta. | 穿透了大动脉 |
[06:52] | You’re guessing? | 你猜? |
[06:53] | Well, normally I’d be able to tell you for certain, but | 正常情况下 我是可以肯定的 告诉你的 |
[06:55] | normally when you get shot, there’s a bullet. | 但正常情况 如果你中了枪 体内会有子弹 |
[06:58] | We don’t even have a bullet fragment. | 我们连子弹的碎片都没有 |
[07:00] | CT scan didn’t pick up anything. | CT扫描也没有任何发现 |
[07:02] | We don’t have an exit wound. | 也没有子弹射穿的伤口 |
[07:03] | I did find a shell casing at the crime scene, | 我在凶案现场找到弹壳了 |
[07:05] | but what happened to the bullet? | 但子弹去哪里了呢 |
[07:07] | Stellate tearing on the entry wound | 子弹射进的伤口是星型的 |
[07:08] | makes it difficult to determine, | 不能肯定 |
[07:09] | but it’s possible | 不过有可能是 |
[07:11] | your shooter retrieved it. | 凶手拿回去了 |
[07:12] | His lucky bullet, maybe? | 也许是他的幸运子弹? |
[07:14] | Mm. | |
[07:15] | We have a missing bullet. | 我们有粒子弹失踪了 |
[07:17] | I found trace amounts of a burned paper substance | 我找到了 少量的燃烧过的纸 |
[07:20] | here in the wound. | 就在这个伤口这 |
[07:21] | Hmm. See? | 看见了吧 |
[07:23] | When are these guys ever gonna learn? | 这些家伙什么时候才能学会啊 |
[07:26] | You never leave a paper trail. | 永远不要留下纸做的线索 |
[07:53] | * * | |
[08:25] | William Tucker. | 威廉 塔克 |
[08:27] | The penal code is his personal to-do list. | 他每天要做的事就是在刑法典里 |
[08:30] | Pick a section and he has violated it. | 找一章去违反 |
[08:32] | Clearly he wanted something from Kyle Vance’s briefcase. | 很明显 他看上了凯尔 文斯 的公文包里的东西 |
[08:35] | Call me if you need me, okay? | 需要帮忙的时候叫我 好吧 |
[08:36] | Thanks, Adam | 谢谢 亚当 |
[08:37] | Kyle Vance had a monster caseload. | 凯尔 文斯 的 工作很艰巨 |
[08:39] | Every one of his defendants qualifies | 他的每一个 被告都是 |
[08:41] | as a violent persistent felon. There is one, | 惯犯 这里有一个 |
[08:43] | a guy called… William Tucker? | 一个叫 威廉 塔克的家伙? |
[08:45] | I hate that you’re always one step | 我很讨厌你总比 |
[08:47] | ahead of me. | 我快一步 |
[08:48] | Guy’s a real piece of work, total thug. | 这家伙实在了不起 简直就一恶棍 |
[08:50] | He’s got his own wing in Rikers. | 他有来自投罗网了 |
[08:52] | I must have locked this guy up at least a dozen times myself. | 我至少抓过了十几次了 |
[08:55] | Does Tucker have a case pending? | 塔克 现在有背着官司吗 |
[08:56] | Vance impaneled a long-term grand jury | 文斯 被挑选做一个 长期的大陪审团的陪审员 |
[08:58] | to investigate pattern robberies on the Lower East Side. Subject? | 审理在曼哈顿东区 发生的系列抢劫案 而被告正是 |
[09:01] | William Tucker. | 威廉 塔克 |
[09:03] | Know where to find him? | 知道在那里能找到他吗 |
[09:05] | Got an idea. | 有点头绪 |
[09:07] | William Tucker? | 威廉 塔克? |
[09:09] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[09:11] | No, but you knew Kyle Vance, didn’t you? | 不认识 但你认识凯尔 文斯 没说错吧 |
[09:16] | FLACK: Hey! | |
[09:18] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[09:25] | You don’t call, you don’t write. | 你既没给我打电话 也没给我写信 |
[09:27] | I was starting to think you were seeing | 我都以为你又栽在 |
[09:28] | other detectives, William. | 另外的探员手里了呢 威廉 |
[09:30] | Nah, man. | 没有啊 伙计 |
[09:31] | I’m out of the crime business. | 我改邪归正了 |
[09:33] | We know you broke into Kyle Vance’s apartment. | 我们知道你潜入了 凯尔 文斯家 |
[09:39] | Kyle Vance… | 凯尔 文斯 |
[09:42] | Kyle Vance. | 凯尔 文斯 |
[09:43] | No, man. | 没有啊 伙计 |
[09:44] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[09:45] | Your blood is on his windowsill. | 窗台有你的血 |
[09:52] | Oh. | |
[09:54] | That Kyle Vance. | 那个凯尔 文斯 |
[09:57] | Mr. Booby-trap, right? | 傻瓜克星先生对吧 |
[10:01] | He had glass under the window. | 他在窗户下插了玻璃 |
[10:04] | That’s pretty good. | 真是个好方法 |
[10:09] | You know what else is pretty good? | 你知道还有什么更好的吗? |
[10:10] | Your fingerprint on his briefcase | 在凶案现场他的公文包上 |
[10:12] | found at the murder scene. | 我们发现了你的指纹 |
[10:13] | Murder scene? | 凶案现场? |
[10:14] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你在开我玩笑吧 |
[10:16] | No, man. | 没有 伙计 |
[10:17] | We ain’t kidding you. | 我们不是在跟你开玩笑的 |
[10:18] | Listen, I was just | 听着 我只是去 |
[10:20] | doing straight-up reconnaissance, man. That’s it. | 找点资料 仅此而已 |
[10:22] | What were you looking for? A witness list? | 你想找什么 目击证人的名单? |
[10:24] | Whatever it was, you didn’t find it in the apartment, | 无论你想找什么 你在他家都没有找到 |
[10:26] | so you took him out at the cemetery. | 所以你挟持他 去了墓地 |
[10:28] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ease up. | 哇 哇 哇 等等 |
[10:29] | Are you telling me the ADA on my case is dead? | 你是说我的案件的 公诉人助理死了? |
[10:37] | Must be my lucky day, right? | 今天一定是我的好日子 是吧 |
[10:41] | Think this is a game? | 你以为在玩游戏啊? |
[10:43] | We got you on burglary two, | 我们已经掌握了你两项 入屋行窃的犯罪事实 |
[10:44] | and you’re a violent persistent felon. | 而且你是惯犯 |
[10:47] | No more “Get Out of Jail Free” cards for you, William. | 你很难再出来了 威廉 |
[10:50] | Look, I don’t know nothing about no cemetery, | 你要搞清楚 我对你们找到 |
[10:52] | which is obviously where you found this Vance guy. | 文斯的墓地一无所知 |
[10:54] | Which means you probably can’t put me at the cemetery | 也就是说你们不能把我牵扯进去 |
[10:56] | and now you’re pressuring me for a confession. | 但你们现在是在逼供 |
[10:58] | Which is why your veins are popping out your forehead. | 看你额头上的皱纹都出来了 |
[11:00] | Which means… we’re done here. | 也就是说 我们到此为止 |
[11:02] | We’re not done… | 我们还没结束呢 |
[11:04] | until a second life sentence is added to your time. | 直到你被判第二个无期徒刑 |
[11:11] | BONASERA: The burned paper recovered | 在死者伤口里找到的 |
[11:13] | from the victim’s wound was cardboard. | 燃烧过的纸是纸皮 |
[11:15] | Specifically cardboard wadding, | 是特别用来做填充材料的 |
[11:17] | like from a shotgun. | 例如填充手枪 |
[11:19] | When I analyzed the gunpowder around the cardboard, | 我在做纸皮的火药分析的时候 |
[11:22] | the chemical composition was consistent with | 发现它的化学成分跟 |
[11:25] | ultra-fast burning powder. | 特快燃烧火药的成分是一样的 |
[11:26] | Our killer was shooting blanks. | 凶手开的是空枪 |
[11:28] | That’s why we didn’t find a bullet in the victim. | 所以我们在死者体内没有找到子弹 |
[11:30] | At close range, the gases from the blank | 空枪管里的气体在近距离内 |
[11:32] | generated enough kinetic energy to cause a fatal wound. | 积聚了足够的动能 导致了一个致命的伤口 |
[11:41] | Maybe we’re not looking at an intentional murder. | 也许这不是一起蓄意谋杀 |
[11:45] | Okay, are you ready for this? | 好,大家准备好了吗 |
[11:47] | Not only was Kyle Vance an ADA, | 凯尔 文斯不但是一个陪审员 |
[11:49] | he was also a wedding planner, a travel agent | 他还是一个婚礼筹划者 旅游经纪 |
[11:51] | and a casting director. | 还是一个星探 |
[11:54] | Kyle Vance rented out | 凯尔 文斯 租了个地方 |
[11:56] | one office, | |
[11:57] | and then dressed it to make it look like | 然后把它布置成 |
[11:59] | three different offices. | 不同的办公室 |
[12:14] | When I walked in, it was all set up | 当我走进去的时候 |
[12:16] | to be a casting office. | 那里是摄影棚 |
[12:20] | He had movie posters, video cameras, everything. | 电影海报 摄象机 应有尽有 |
[12:22] | He was pretending to be someone he wasn’t. | 他在扮演别人 |
[12:25] | But why? There was also | 但是为什么呢 那里同样有 |
[12:27] | another popped balloon. | 一个爆了的气球 |
[12:31] | And I found these. | 我还找到了这个 |
[12:36] | Do you know any of those people? | 你认识其中的任何一个吗 |
[12:42] | We know her. | 我们认识她 |
[12:52] | Your vic had a full stomach at time of death, which means | 死者死的时候胃里装的满满的 也就是说 |
[12:55] | she died within two hours of eating her last meal. | 她在吃完最后的一顿饭后 不到两小时死的 |
[12:56] | Sent the contents up to be analyzed. | 把那些食物都拿去化验 |
[12:58] | I also found trace on the back of the deceased’s head. | 我还在死者的后脑勺 发现了点线索 |
[13:00] | Mostly in her hair. | 大部分是从头发里 |
[13:06] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[13:07] | Not my department. | 这不是我的职责范围 |
[13:09] | We’d love to know when you find out. | 你们确定后告诉我好了 |
[13:10] | Sid, what’s your official COD? | 希德 确切的死亡原因是什么 |
[13:12] | Asphyxiation. | 窒息 |
[13:14] | Something inside your vic’s mouth blocked her airway. | 死者嘴里有东西堵住了气管 |
[13:15] | I found this during my visual. | 我观察的时候发现了这个 |
[13:17] | Trauma to her tongue, Buccal Mucosam and palate… | 舌头上有外伤 口腔黏膜和上颚 |
[13:22] | Circular abrasions. | 有圆形的伤痕 |
[13:23] | Even weirder is the two dozen eggs | 更奇怪的是我发现 在她的耳膜内 有很多卵 |
[13:25] | I found laid inside her eardrum. | |
[13:27] | No. | 不可能 |
[13:28] | Eggs? | 卵? |
[13:30] | What species? | 什么动物的? |
[13:32] | Oh, right, that’s not your department, Sid. | 喔 要知道 那可不是 你的职责范围 希德 |
[13:35] | HAWKES: So something burrowed into her ear and laid its eggs. | 就是说有东西钻进了 她耳朵里产卵 |
[13:38] | HAMMERBACK: And then took a hike. | 然后又跑了 |
[13:40] | Whatever it was, | 不管是什么 |
[13:41] | it’s gone now. | 现在已经不在了 |
[13:43] | Maybe it’s the same thing that’s responsible | 也许和弄伤她嘴巴的 |
[13:44] | for the abrasions in her mouth. | 是同一样东西 |
[13:45] | We’re going to need to incubate these eggs. | 我们要把这些卵孵出来 |
[13:49] | If we can find out what laid them, | 如果我们能找出 是什么生物产的卵 |
[13:50] | it might just put us on the trail to our killer. | 也许能帮助我们找到凶手 |
[14:15] | HAWKES: Trace Hammerback found on the back | 汉默贝克 在凯瑟琳 当利的后脑勺 |
[14:19] | of Kathleen Dunley’s head was flour. | 找到的线索是面粉 |
[14:21] | I asked Adam to break it down further. | 我叫了亚当做进一步分解 |
[14:23] | Hey, hey, I think I found the guy who sent our vic the flowers. | 我想我找到给死者送花的人了 |
[14:25] | Michel Hetu. | 迈克尔 黑图 |
[14:27] | He owns Le Grand Boulangerie, that huge bakery on Fifth. | 他在第五街开了一间大型面包店 店名叫”法国大面包” |
[14:30] | We found flour trace on our vic. | 我们在死者身上找到了 面粉的痕迹 |
[14:32] | Any reason this Michel would want to murder Kathleen Dunley? | 迈克尔有没有杀 凯瑟琳 当利的动机? |
[14:36] | 500,000 reasons. | 有价值500,000美圆的原因 |
[14:37] | That’s the amount she was suing him for. | 这个是她在起诉他 要他赔偿的金额 |
[14:39] | Our vic’s name came up on | 死者的名字出现在 |
[14:40] | the insurance claim database. | 保险索赔的数据库里 |
[14:42] | Made her fortune suing people. | 索赔让她赚了不少 |
[14:43] | Her targets were mainly restaurants | 她的目标主要是 |
[14:45] | with deep pockets. | 资金雄厚的餐厅 |
[14:46] | She’s been around and made a lot of money. | 她在附近已经赚了不少钱了 |
[14:48] | Slip and fall in Boston, | 在波士顿滑倒 |
[14:50] | food poisoning in San Francisco, | 在旧金山食物中毒 |
[14:51] | emotional distress in Detroit. | 在底特律受到精神侵害 |
[14:53] | Now New York. | 现在来到纽约 |
[14:55] | Her attorney contacted Michel two weeks ago. | 她的律师两个星期前给 迈克尔出了律师信 |
[14:56] | Claimed that his client | 投诉他的客人在 |
[14:58] | got sick eating the cake she ordered. | 吃了她定的蛋糕后不舒服 |
[15:00] | So, she threatens | 她扬言要 |
[15:01] | to sue him– he sends her flowers. | 起诉他 他给她送花 |
[15:04] | That doesn’t add up. | 这不合逻辑啊 |
[15:05] | Looks like we’re gonna have to have a sit-down | 看来我们得和迈克尔 |
[15:07] | with this Michel. | 坐下来谈谈了 |
[15:08] | I was trying to sleep with her. | 我想和她上床 |
[15:09] | Did the flowers work? | 那些花有用吗 |
[15:12] | She was suing me. | 她要起诉我 |
[15:13] | I just thought I could convince her otherwise. | 我想我可以 用另外的方法说服她 |
[15:16] | Where were you last night? | 你昨天晚上在哪里 |
[15:19] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[15:21] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得 |
[15:22] | It’s been a rough couple weeks. | 这几个星期太多 事情发生了 |
[15:26] | When’s the last time you saw Kathleen Dunley? | 你最后一次见凯瑟琳 当利 是什么时候? |
[15:29] | A week ago at a deposition. | 一个星期前在听证会的时候 |
[15:32] | My lawyer told me to keep a distance. | 我的律师告诉我 要与她保持距离 |
[15:34] | Yet you sent her flowers. | 但你仍然给她送花 |
[15:36] | I was hoping she would contact me. | 我希望她能和我联系 |
[15:43] | MESSER: You’ve been drinking? | 你喝酒了? |
[15:44] | Some. | 喝了一些 |
[15:45] | So Kathleen Dunley was going | 就是说凯瑟琳 当利会 |
[15:47] | to ruin your career, close your shop, cripple you financially. | 毁了你的事业 让你关门大吉 让你陷入财政危机 |
[15:51] | So did you kill her? | 是你杀了她吗? |
[15:54] | This room make you nervous, Michel? | 这个房间让你很 紧张吗 迈克尔? |
[15:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:58] | Concrete, bad lighting, cold steel table. | 昏暗的灯光 冰冷的桌子 |
[16:00] | You got to walk through all these uniformed officers | 进来这个房间 你要应付 |
[16:02] | just to get in this room. | 所有穿制服的警员 |
[16:04] | It’s all there for a reason. | 这些都只因为一个原因 |
[16:05] | Chinese all it Feng Shui, right? | 中文叫风水 对吧 |
[16:07] | To me, it just helps me determine | 但对于我 这可以帮我判断 |
[16:09] | whether you’re full of crap. | 你是不是谎话连篇 |
[16:12] | So what is it? | 究竟是不是 |
[16:13] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[16:15] | Well, then you won’t mind helping us prove that. | 那你应该不会介意帮助 我们证实你没有杀她吧 |
[16:36] | You handing out cigars, Papa? | 有好消息公布吗 爸爸? (因为他正在孵卵) |
[16:37] | Not yet. The eggs are still incubating. | 暂时没有 卵还在孵化过程中 |
[16:39] | Any trace of our baker on that bow tie? | 在那蝴蝶结领结上有没有 那个面包师傅的痕迹 |
[16:41] | The only thing I know is | 我只知道一件事 |
[16:43] | our killer had a 17-and-a-half-inch neck. | 凶手的脖子是17点5寸 |
[16:44] | Hetu looked smaller. Yeah. It doesn’t help | 黑图的看起来小了一点 是啊 可这并不能说明 |
[16:47] | put him at the vic’s apartment. | 他去过死者的房间 |
[16:48] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[16:49] | Stomach contents. | 胃里的东西 |
[16:52] | Safe to say our vic wasn’t on the Zone. | 我很有把握 死者死之前不在这里 |
[16:56] | Water bugs, | 蟑螂 |
[16:58] | duck fetus, whale bacon… | 胚胎 鲸鱼肉 |
[17:01] | Exotic cuisine. | 外地的烹调方式 |
[17:02] | You think? | 你认为呢 |
[17:03] | No. “Exotic Cuisine.” | 不是外地的烹调方式 |
[17:05] | I’m talking about this thing that’s going on | 我说的是这个星期 |
[17:07] | at the Grandview Regent this week. | 在”大摄政王” 举行的宴会中 |
[17:08] | Black tie affair where the super rich | 一些超有钱的人 |
[17:10] | get together and they eat crazy stuff. | 聚集在一起 吃这种疯狂的东西 |
[17:12] | Saw an ad for it yesterday. | 昨天看到了这个广告 |
[17:14] | Well, that would explain the bow tie, | 这样就可以解释蝴蝶结领结了 |
[17:15] | fancy dress by the bed. | 在床边找到了宴会穿的服装 |
[17:16] | What do you think? | 你认为会是谁呢 |
[17:18] | You hungry? Let’s go. | 肚子饿了吗 走 |
[17:19] | All right. | 好 |
[17:59] | MAN: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she was here last night. | 是啊是啊是啊 她昨天有来 |
[18:02] | You sure? I was in the ballroom all evening. | 你肯定吗? 我昨天整个晚上都在宴会厅 |
[18:04] | Overseeing the event. | 做现场指导 |
[18:05] | Was she with someone? | 她有没有和谁一起? |
[18:06] | Yeah. | 有 |
[18:08] | Some guy. | 跟个男人一起 |
[18:10] | I only remember because they got in a fight right before dessert. | 我记得是因为他们在上 甜品之前打起来了 |
[18:12] | Jellyfish torte. Yummy. | 水母蛋糕 好吃 |
[18:14] | Think what you want, Detective, | 想要点吗 探长 |
[18:16] | but my guests pay $10,000 a plate to eat at these events. | 但我的客人在宴会中 每碟付我10000美圆啊 |
[18:20] | They’re Peruvian centipedes. | 这些是秘鲁蜈蚣 |
[18:21] | Last night was exotic seafood. | 昨天晚上是进口的海鲜 |
[18:23] | Tonight’s event creepy crawlers. | 今天晚上专门吃爬行类动物 |
[18:24] | You want to try one? No, I just ate. | 你想试一个吗 不 我刚吃了 |
[18:27] | Yeah, they’re not for everyone. | 是啊 不是每个人都吃得了的 |
[18:30] | When on the Upper Eastside… | 只有在曼哈顿东区 上流社会的人才吃得下 |
[18:37] | Tastes just like chicken, right? | 吃起来跟鸡差不多 是吗 |
[18:39] | Not really. | 不太像 |
[18:41] | Mr. Collins, do you remember | 柯林斯先生 你还记得 |
[18:42] | what Kathleen Dunley’s date looked like? | 跟凯瑟琳 当利 约会的人长什么样子吗 |
[18:44] | Yeah. White guy, 40’s, big– | 记得 白人 40多岁 大个子 |
[18:47] | 200, 225, Hair Club candidate. | 200到225磅吧 应该是美发俱乐部的会员 |
[18:50] | I met a lot of people last night. | 昨天晚上有很多人 |
[18:52] | I’ll have someone send over a guest list. | 我会叫人给你们 一张客人名单的 |
[18:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:55] | If you remember anything else… Yeah. | 如果你还记得什么的话 好 |
[18:58] | I can’t believe you just ate that. | 我简直不能相信 你吃了那东西 |
[19:00] | It’s like swallowing a worm in a bottle of tequila. | 就好象是吃浸在酒 里的虫子一样而已 |
[19:03] | Check that out. | 去那边看看 |
[19:09] | Look familiar? | 看起来很熟悉吧 |
[19:13] | The same type of marks | 和我们在死者口中 |
[19:15] | we found in our vic’s mouth. Yeah. | 找到的痕迹一样 |
[19:16] | But our list of stomach contents | 但死者胃里的东西 |
[19:18] | didn’t include octopus, | 不包括章鱼 |
[19:20] | and there was no trace at the scene. | 而且没有任何迹象 |
[19:22] | Killer must have took it with him. | 凶手一定把它带走了 |
[19:24] | Mr. Collins, did you serve octopus last night? | 柯林斯先生 昨天晚上有章鱼吗 |
[19:27] | Live octopus was our featured appetizer. | 活章鱼是我们的头盘 |
[19:29] | Live? That must be quite difficult | 活的?那一定 |
[19:32] | to eat. | 难以下咽 |
[19:33] | Not if wrapped properly. | 如果卷得好的话就不会 |
[19:38] | The trick to eating live octopi are in the wrap. | 吃活章鱼的窍门在于卷 |
[19:40] | First, you extend the tentacles, then carefully | 首先张开它的爪 然后小心地 |
[19:43] | wrap them, making sure everything is tied tightly | 把它们卷起来 一定要确保所有的 |
[19:46] | around the stick. | 爪都很紧的卷在棍子上 |
[19:57] | Wrap it wrong, it’ll kill you. | 卷的不好的话 就会要人命的 |
[20:01] | We’re going to need to take these. | 我们要把这些带走 |
[20:28] | Jennifer Cooper! Police! | 詹尼弗 库珀 警察 |
[20:30] | Look out! | 看着 |
[20:34] | Stop! | 停 |
[20:36] | She’s heading east on 54th! Five-four! Hey! | 她正朝54街东边逃跑 是54 |
[20:41] | Look out! | 看着点路 |
[20:45] | Police. Freeze. | 警察 站住 |
[20:46] | Look out! | 小心点 |
[20:53] | Get her in cuffs. | 给她戴上手铐 |
[20:58] | ??? | 你耍我啊? |
[21:11] | JENNIFER: I thought he was trying to kill me. | 我以为他要杀我 |
[21:13] | No, that’s why I ran. | 所以我才跑 |
[21:15] | I didn’t know he was a real cop, I swear. | 我发誓 我不知道他真的是警察 |
[21:18] | So this is some sort of, uh… | 就是说这个是 |
[21:20] | water gun… assassination game? | 水枪暗杀游戏? |
[21:23] | It’s called Water Gun Wars. | 这是水枪战争 |
[21:25] | Chief of police and the mayor briefed us about this. | 警察局长和市长 简单的跟我们说了 |
[21:28] | You know, you could’ve been killed | 你知道吗 一边跑一边晃这个 |
[21:29] | running around waving this thing. | 东西是会要你的命的 |
[21:31] | I know, I know. | 我知道我知道 |
[21:32] | Bloomberg’s on a rampage to shut us down. | 警察会在混乱中 开枪打我 |
[21:35] | How many people in this game? | 有多少人在玩这个游戏? |
[21:36] | Maybe a hundred. We should be down to the last few. | 也许一百多吧 我们是最后留下的几个 |
[21:38] | Do all the players know each other? | 玩家都认识对方吗? |
[21:40] | Why are you asking me about this? The man | 为什么要问这些? 在你祖父 |
[21:43] | who was killed at your grandfather’s grave, | 被杀的人 |
[21:44] | Kyle Vance, he was in the game, he had your picture. | 凯尔 文斯就是在玩这个游戏的 他有你的相片 |
[21:47] | So he was there to assassinate me? | 就是说他要来暗杀我? |
[21:49] | Someone murdered him before that could happen. | 有人在那之前把他杀了 |
[21:52] | ( laughs ): What are you saying? | 你在说什么呢 |
[21:55] | You think I would… | 你认为我会? |
[21:57] | What do you get if you win, Jennifer? | 如果你赢了你会得到什么 詹尼弗? |
[21:59] | A hundred thousand dollars. | 10万块 |
[22:00] | But I never met that guy before. | 但我从来没有见过这个人 |
[22:02] | I had no idea he was even | 你不告诉我的话 |
[22:04] | in the game until you told me. Tell me about the rules. | 我甚至不知道这个人也在玩这个游戏 你们的规则是怎样的? |
[22:07] | Everyone gets their first target from the Supreme Commander. | 每个人从总司令 那里获得第一个目标的资料 |
[22:09] | Supreme Commander? | 总司令? |
[22:11] | The guy who created the game. | 就是设计这个游戏的人 |
[22:13] | Is he the guy who pays out the hundred grand if you win? | 是这个人给赢的人奖金吗? |
[22:19] | Yeah, apparently, he’s some eccentric millionaire. | 很显然 他是个古怪的富翁 |
[22:22] | It only costs 50 bucks to sign up. Know where I can find this guy? | 只要付50美元 就能签约报名了 知道怎么找到他么? |
[22:25] | I got a flyer | 我是在邮件的传单上 |
[22:27] | in the mail describing the game. | 看到这个游戏的广告的 |
[22:28] | I called an 800 number | 我拨通了上面的免费电话 |
[22:30] | and left my information on some answering machine. | 在对方的电话应答机上留下了信息 |
[22:33] | Do you still have the flyer? | 你还留着那张传单么 |
[22:34] | No, I threw it out. | 没有 我扔了 |
[22:35] | The Supreme Commander | 总司令总是匿名 |
[22:37] | contacts you anonymously | 跟我们取得联系 |
[22:38] | and tells you to pick up your first dossier | 指示我们到一个废弃的仓库 |
[22:40] | at an abandoned warehouse. | 去领取第一份档案 |
[22:42] | When I got there, there was an envelope | 我到了那儿 发现一个信封 |
[22:44] | with a picture of another player and her home and work address. | 里面有其他玩家的家庭和工作地址 |
[22:46] | How do you advance? | 如何才能晋级? |
[22:48] | You can either use | 我们的武器是 |
[22:50] | a water gun or a water balloon. | 水枪或者是装水的气球 |
[22:52] | If you hit your target, then you inherit | 一旦你击中了自己的目标 就能把他的目标占为己有 |
[22:54] | the other person’s target. | |
[22:57] | So, these are the… | 那么 这些就是 |
[22:59] | people you already… killed, so to speak? | 你已经杀死的人了 可以这么说吧? |
[23:02] | Yeah. Except him. | 对啊 不过除了他 |
[23:05] | He’s my next target. | 他是我下一个目标 |
[23:07] | I’m trying to figure out | 我在构思一个诡计 |
[23:08] | a ruse to get him. | 想引他上钩 |
[23:10] | A ruse? Creativity | 诡计? |
[23:12] | when making a kill is encouraged. | 每完成一项谋杀 你就会惊叹自己的创造力 |
[23:14] | Like, uh… like when I killed that guy. | 就像 唔 就像我干掉这个人时 |
[23:25] | How do I get a list of everyone else in the game? | 怎么能拿到所有玩家的名单? |
[23:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:30] | Nobody knows the Supreme Commander. | 没人知道总司令的身份 |
[23:32] | MAN ( over phone ): Congratulations, Jennifer, you’re in the game. | 恭喜你 詹尼弗 你入围了 |
[23:37] | He contacts you, not the other way around. | 都是他联系玩家们 我们却不能联系他 |
[23:39] | That guy… | 那个人 |
[23:42] | the one who got killed… | 被谋杀的那个 |
[23:45] | he was stalking me at the cemetery? | 他是跟踪我到了墓地么? |
[23:47] | Question is… | 问题是 |
[23:49] | who was stalking him? | 什么人在跟踪他呢? |
[24:29] | About the same size and shape | 这和死者口腔内的物体 |
[24:31] | of what was inside the vic’s mouth. | 形状相同 大小一致 |
[24:35] | MESSER: Melanin. | 黑色素 |
[24:38] | Octopus ink matches | 章鱼的墨汁和 |
[24:39] | the stains we found. | 我们找到的污迹一致 |
[24:40] | Death by Cistopus indicus. | 死因是小孔蛸(章鱼的一种) |
[24:47] | Our vic died… trying to eat a live octopus. | 被害人是因为生吞一只活章鱼死的 |
[24:51] | Yeah, but when we found Kathleen Dunley, her hands were tied. | 是的 但发现凯瑟琳 当利时 她的手是被绑着的 |
[24:55] | Means this was in cold blood. | 这就是说我们遇到了个冷血杀手 |
[24:57] | Killer fed it to her and watched her die. | 凶手把章鱼喂进她嘴里 再看着她慢慢死去 |
[25:02] | ( chuckles ): Water Gun Wars. | 水枪大战? |
[25:03] | Well, that explains the balloons at the crime scene. | 那倒解释了在现场发现的气球 |
[25:06] | BONASERA: And in the victim’s fake office. | 以及在死者的乔装办公室里 发现的气球 |
[25:09] | So he booby-trapped his apartment | 也就是说他的房子之所以布满机关 |
[25:10] | to keep other players out, not William Tucker. | 是为了防备别的玩家 而不是威廉 塔克 |
[25:12] | But why go through all the trouble of renting an office | 但也犯不着特地租下一幢公寓 |
[25:15] | and pretending to be a wedding planner | 然后假扮成婚礼策划人 |
[25:16] | or a casting director? | 或者是星探啊 |
[25:18] | Jennifer Cooper said creativity is encouraged. | 詹尼弗 库珀说过 你会惊叹于自己的创造力 |
[25:22] | She killed this girl | 她通过贿赂出租车司机 |
[25:23] | by bribing a cab driver. | 干掉了其中一个女孩 |
[25:30] | The victim lured his targets to the office | 被害人把目标引到办公室 |
[25:32] | and took them out of the game. | 再把他们淘汰出局 |
[25:34] | MONROE: That’s pretty clever. | 足智多谋啊 |
[25:35] | Sounds like fun, actually. | 听上去趣味盎然 |
[25:37] | Yeah, except someone in this game is killing people | 嗯 可惜有人已经开始玩真的了 |
[25:40] | for real– and they might kill again. | 而且可能再度出手 |
[25:42] | Looks like our suspects are active players. | 嫌疑人就在活着的人当中 |
[25:44] | BONASERA: No, the pictures without the X’s are the people | 那些没有X标记的是还活着的人 |
[25:46] | who are still alive. TAYLOR: If we’re gonna catch this guy, | 看来要捉住凶手 |
[25:49] | we got to play the game. | 我们得来场游戏了 |
[25:52] | Become assassins; we track down the active players | 我们也扮成杀手 |
[25:55] | until we find one | 追踪还活着的选手 |
[25:57] | holding Kyle Vance’s picture. | 直到发现拥有凯尔 文斯照片的人 |
[25:58] | Whoever has it… | 谁拥有它 |
[26:00] | that’s our killer. | 谁就是凶手 |
[26:02] | All right. Who’s our first target? | 好了 我们先从谁开始? |
[26:13] | This guy. | 这个人 喜欢枪战游戏么? |
[27:05] | You like playing games with guns? | |
[27:07] | They’re okay. You don’t get the same rush | 还不赖 |
[27:09] | as when you fire a real gun, though. | 拿真枪的时候 你不会还有这种快感吧? |
[27:12] | Or a blank gun. | 或者是把空弹枪? |
[27:13] | Am I right? | 被我说中了? |
[27:15] | I wouldn’t know. | 不清楚 |
[27:17] | Mind if I take a look in your bag? | 不介意我检查下你的背包吧 |
[27:20] | Actually, yeah, I do. | 我当然介意 |
[27:22] | They say video games rot your brain, but… | 有人说电子游戏使脑袋生锈 |
[27:25] | I managed to hold onto the part that remembers my rights. | 可我还尽量牢记我的权利 |
[27:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:29] | I’ll tell you what– I know who’s after you. | 我会告诉你追踪你的人是谁 |
[27:33] | That’s how I got your picture. | 我就是通过这个人得到你的照片的 |
[27:34] | You let me peek at your targets, I give up her identity. Deal? | 让我看一眼你的目标是谁 我就告诉你她的身份 成交? |
[27:39] | Deal. | 成交 |
[27:56] | What? | 怎么了? |
[27:57] | I held up my end of the bargain. | 我们不是有交易么 |
[27:59] | Give her up. | 告诉我她是谁? |
[28:00] | Deal’s off. | 交易吹了 |
[28:11] | HAWKES: Like watching paint dry. | 漫长的等待啊 |
[28:14] | Prints and DNA don’t match Hetu. | 指纹和DNA与黑图的不匹配 |
[28:18] | He had the motive, but we don’t have anything | 他的确有杀人的动机 |
[28:20] | to put him inside that room with Kathleen Dunley at TOD. | 但我们没有证据来证明 凯瑟琳 当利遇害时 他也在房间里 |
[28:24] | Adam called. Flour trace you found in our vic’s hair | 亚当打来的 |
[28:27] | turned out to be Pang Go Gi. | 死者头发里的粉末是 Pang Go Gi (实在不知道怎么翻) |
[28:29] | Used for tempura, not baking. | 是用来做天妇罗的 不是用来烘焙的 |
[28:31] | So good-bye, Michel Hetu. | 只好向迈克尔 黑图说再见了 |
[28:33] | ( phone rings ) Hello, mystery date. | 你好啊 神秘约会 |
[28:35] | Maka. | 玛卡 |
[28:36] | Hawkes. | 霍克斯 |
[28:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:41] | Okay. We’ll be right there. | 好 我们马上来 |
[28:44] | Our mystery date is no longer a mystery. | 神秘约会就要揭晓了 昨晚我是和凯瑟琳在一起 我们更想知道晚饭后的故事 博司先生 |
[28:50] | Yes, I was Kathleen’s escort last night. Yeah, well, we’re | |
[28:52] | interested in what happened after dinner, Mr. Bosch. | |
[28:55] | I dropped Kathleen off at her apartment. | 我送凯瑟琳回家 |
[28:57] | I suggested we have a drink. | 想和她喝一杯 |
[28:58] | I was hoping to apologize | 为我们先前的争执 |
[29:00] | for our argument. | 道个歉 |
[29:02] | Instead she asked me to leave. | 可她执意要我离开 |
[29:06] | Now, what can I get you? | 要喝点什么? |
[29:08] | Truman, I’m, uh, I’m done for the night. | 杜鲁门 今晚我已经很累了 |
[29:10] | Kathleen… I’ll call you tomorrow. | 凯瑟琳 我明天再打给你 |
[29:16] | I obeyed the woman’s wishes, | 我顺从了她的意思 就离开了那儿 |
[29:18] | and I left. How was the octopus? | 那些章鱼如何? |
[29:21] | It was a bit tricky going down, | 刚吃下去的时候有点怪怪的 |
[29:23] | but it was quite delightful, actually. | 不过总的来说 还是美妙极了 |
[29:29] | You don’t really think I had something to do | 你们不会认为我和 |
[29:32] | with this murder? | 谋杀案有关吧 |
[29:35] | HAWKES: Mr. Bosch, you were seen | 博司先生 |
[29:37] | fighting with your client. | 有人看到你和你的委托人发生了争执 |
[29:38] | Her hands… | 她的双手 |
[29:40] | were bound using your bow tie. | 被你的领结捆绑住了 你得有理由让我们相信你没有干过 理由就是钱 因为凯瑟琳 当利 我才变得有钱 |
[29:45] | We’re gonna need something that tells us you didn’t do it. Money. | |
[29:48] | Kathleen Dunley made me | |
[29:50] | a very rich man– why would I kill my golden goose? | 我怎么会杀了自己的摇钱树呢? |
[29:52] | Why were you fighting with her? | 那你怎么会和她吵了起来呢? |
[29:54] | Kathleen Dunley enjoyed her men like she enjoyed her money. | 凯瑟琳 当利不但拜金 而且嗜色 |
[29:58] | Last night she had her sights set | 昨晚她盯上了那儿的厨师 |
[30:00] | on one of the chefs, Tony Collins. | 托尼 柯林斯 |
[30:04] | She was fraternizing with the mark, huh? | 她对那家伙很有好感 |
[30:06] | And you saw your attorney’s fees going out the window. Something like that. | 你看着自己的心血要白费了 差不多是这样 |
[30:15] | What the hell are you doing? Tru, let go of me. | 你到底在干什么? 杜鲁门 放开我 |
[30:18] | I don’t have to remind you how this works. | 不用我来提醒你吧 如果我们要提出起诉 你就不能和人有太亲密的关系 |
[30:21] | If we’re going to sue, | |
[30:22] | you cannot get up close and personal. | |
[30:25] | $13 million | 1300万美元 |
[30:28] | in 23 states. | 遍布13个州 |
[30:30] | I think that makes me the unlikeliest suspect. | 我想我是最没有嫌疑的了 |
[30:33] | Know what I think? I think that Kathleen had a thing | 知道我在想什么吗? |
[30:35] | for the chef, and she was gonna back out | 凯瑟琳对这个厨师来了兴趣 |
[30:37] | of this huge payday of yours, and you did it. | 她不想再跟着你混了 所以你就杀了她 |
[30:39] | You’re fishing, gentlemen. | 你们在旁敲侧击 先生们 |
[30:41] | As much as I’ve enjoyed talking to you two, | 我们只能谈到这儿了 |
[30:44] | we’re done. | 我该走了 |
[30:46] | Now, unless you have something | 除非你们能提出 |
[30:48] | substantial to hold me on, | 任何确凿的证据 |
[30:50] | I have an appointment to keep. | 我还要赶去赴约 |
[30:54] | /?? | 现在就走 |
[31:05] | So you’re telling me my target’s dead– | 你们是说我的目标已经死了 |
[31:08] | for real dead. | 是真的死了 |
[31:10] | That’s what I’m telling you. | 没错 |
[31:11] | Damn. | 该死 |
[31:13] | And you were his assassin. | 他是你的目标 |
[31:14] | So I killed him… for real killed him. | 所以你认为我杀了他? 在现实生活中? |
[31:18] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了么? |
[31:20] | I never found the guy… probably because it never | 我还没找到他呢 |
[31:21] | occurred to me to go look in the morgue. | 或许我早该在停尸房里找一下 |
[31:23] | You familiar with blank guns, Mr. Stokes? | 你对空弹枪很熟悉吧 斯托克斯先生 |
[31:24] | You’re looking at me for this. | 你就是为这找上我的 |
[31:27] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的? |
[31:28] | For real serious. | 我很认真 |
[31:29] | You were the one hunting him down. | 你是负责追踪他的人 |
[31:32] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[31:34] | You get in a fight over who hit who first? | 你们打了起来 谁先出的手? |
[31:35] | $100,000 buys you a lot of video games. | 10万美金可以买一大堆电子游戏了吧 |
[31:37] | That’s funny. | 真滑稽 |
[31:39] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[31:41] | I’m not saying another word without a lawyer. | 律师来之前我一个字也不会说了 |
[31:43] | Fine. I don’t need a word. | 好吧 不需要你说什么 |
[31:46] | I need your DNA. | 只要你的DNA就够了 |
[31:53] | But aren’t those, uh… | 那不是 唔 |
[31:56] | Your afternoon snack. | 你的午后小点 |
[31:57] | Still doesn’t explain | 这仍然不能解释 |
[31:59] | how these nasty treats got in our victim’s ear | 这些玩意是怎么进到死者的耳朵里的 |
[32:00] | when they weren’t even on the menu last night, though. | 况且昨晚的菜单上也没有啊 |
[32:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:04] | What do you got? | 有什么发现? |
[32:05] | Promise me one thing: | 你得答应我 |
[32:07] | If this is your guy, we share the collar. | 如果这就是嫌疑犯 我要参与抓捕 |
[32:09] | All for one, one for all. | 人人为我 我为人人 |
[32:11] | That’s what I wanted to hear. | 正合我意 |
[32:12] | Gentlemen, add Larry Whitford | 先生们 把拉里 维特福德 |
[32:14] | to your list of suspects. | 列为嫌疑人吧 |
[32:15] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[32:17] | Actually, you’ve already met him. | 实际上 他是老面孔了 |
[32:18] | You see, five years ago Larry Whitford | 在五年前 拉里 维特福德 |
[32:21] | legally changed his name to Tony Collins. | 正式更名为托尼 柯林斯 |
[32:23] | The exotic cuisine chef? | 外国餐馆的那个厨师? |
[32:25] | All right, so how’s he figure in? | 好的 那他是怎么牵扯进来的? |
[32:26] | I did the follow-up on the lawsuits. | 我追查了那些诉讼案件 |
[32:28] | Turns out that one of the restaurants | 结果发现在五年前 |
[32:30] | our vic put out of business five years ago | 死者曾让一家餐馆破产 |
[32:32] | was run by our said bad boy. | 餐馆的老板就是他 |
[32:33] | Kathleen Dunley’s attorney | 凯瑟琳 当利的代理律师 |
[32:36] | sued the place he worked at for what she claimed to be | 控告他经营的餐厅 |
[32:39] | a near fatal meal. | 说那儿的食物差点要了她的命 |
[32:41] | The restaurant went under because of it. | 就这样 餐厅破产停业 |
[32:42] | Know what that sounds like to me? | 知道我怎么想吗? |
[32:45] | A recipe for murder. | 一切都是谋杀的前戏 |
[32:47] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[32:48] | We’ve rounded up every active player in the game. | 我们调查了所有还活着的玩家 |
[32:51] | DNA on the balloon didn’t match Jordan Stokes. | 气球上的DNA和乔丹 斯托克斯不符 |
[32:54] | All right. What do we know? | 好了 我们掌握些什么 |
[32:56] | We know that the victim was killed with a blank gun. | 死者被空弹枪所杀 |
[32:58] | And that he lured his targets to his fake office. | 他把那些目标引到乔装办公室里 |
[33:01] | Right, where he pretended to be a travel agent, | 嗯 他在那假扮成旅行代理人 |
[33:03] | a wedding planner and a… | 婚礼策划人以及 |
[33:05] | …a casting director. Exactly. | 星探 对 |
[33:07] | That’s the way the office was last set up– | 所以他的办公室 最后被乔装成了 |
[33:09] | like somebody was auditioning. | 像是在给别人试镜一样 |
[33:12] | Blanks… | 空弹 |
[33:14] | an audition… and a… | 还有试镜 |
[33:17] | BONASERA: Head shot. | 近距离开枪 |
[33:21] | Our shooter has a flair for the dramatic. | 凶手是个很有戏剧天分的人 |
[33:23] | BONASERA: He’s an actor. | 他是演员 |
[33:24] | TAYLOR: Let’s find this guy. | 找到他 |
[33:53] | MESSER: It was payback. | 因果报应 |
[33:55] | Wasn’t it? | 是吧? |
[33:57] | Five years ago, you were riding high in San Francisco, | 五年前 你在旧金山春风得意 |
[33:59] | until Kathleen Dunley walks into your restaurant and sued. | 直到有一天凯瑟琳 当利 走进了餐厅 提出了起诉 |
[34:01] | Then last night, you saw her at the dinner | 那天晚上 你在宴会上看到了她 |
[34:03] | and decided it wasn’t going to happen again. | 决定不再让悲剧重演 |
[34:04] | MAKA: Lucky for you, the two of you never met. | 幸运的是 你们俩从未见过面 |
[34:06] | Your case in San Francisco was settled out of court. | 旧金山的案子是庭外和解的 |
[34:08] | MESSER: But you recognized her picture from the newspaper | 但你却在报导那桩诉讼的报纸上 |
[34:11] | that reported the lawsuit, right? | 看到了她的照片 |
[34:12] | You remember her? | 还记得吗? |
[34:15] | She look familiar? | 看起来很眼熟吧 |
[34:17] | But she didn’t know who you were when you | 所以昨天当你试图接近她 并且施展魅力的时候 |
[34:19] | approached her and poured on the charm last night. | 她浑然不觉 |
[34:21] | All she thought was that you were the star of the evening. | 她只当你是晚会上的主角 那个律师想把一切给搅了 所以你们俩决定稍后在她的住处会合 |
[34:26] | The lawyer tried to break it up, so you two decided | |
[34:29] | to rendezvous later at her place. | |
[34:30] | You show up with a little midnight snack. | 你带了些夜宵过去 |
[34:33] | But not before you two got hot | 不过 |
[34:34] | in the sheets. | 在你们俩上床鬼混之前 |
[34:35] | Work up an appetite. | 你就想引起她的食欲 |
[34:36] | COLLINS: I brought you something. You hungry? | 我带了点东西 你饿了么? |
[34:39] | I will be. | 等会就饿了 |
[34:53] | HAWKES: And when you were done, | 你们完事之后 |
[34:55] | you tied her up and fed her. | 你把她绑了起来 喂她吃 |
[35:21] | Food disagree with you? | 不合口味吗? |
[35:29] | Sorry. You’re not going to be able to sue me this time. | 抱歉啊 这次你可告不了我了 |
[36:11] | Kathleen Dunley was a criminal. | 凯瑟琳 当利是个罪犯 |
[36:13] | What does that make you? | 你又好到哪里去呢? |
[36:14] | After San Francisco, my career was over. | 离开旧金山之后 我的事业都完了 |
[36:18] | My wife left me. | 我妻子也跑了 |
[36:20] | I spent five years rebuilding my reputation. | 我花了整整五年才重振雄风 |
[36:23] | She was going to destroy that. | 她又要把它毁于一旦 |
[36:25] | So you decided to destroy her life instead. | 所以你决定毁了她 |
[36:28] | I got good news, Tony. | 好消息 托尼 |
[36:30] | You’re still going to get to cook. | 你还是可以烹饪 |
[36:31] | I’m sure you can do creative things | 用午餐肉一定可以 |
[36:33] | with the Spam. | 做出很多创意大餐 |
[36:34] | Except I’d keep the bugs off the plate. | 不过我会把虫子都藏好 |
[36:36] | ‘Cause the cons, they don’t like | 那些囚犯可不喜欢 |
[36:37] | when you mess with their food. | 你糟踏了他们的食物 |
[36:41] | You got him? | 可以逮捕他了么? |
[36:42] | MAKA: Yeah. | 可以 |
[36:43] | Come on. Turn around. | 来吧 转过身来 |
[36:44] | Give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[36:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:59] | GIRL: And live on the fat of the land. | 我的家在丰饶的大地上 |
[37:02] | MAN: It’s over there. | 就在那儿 |
[37:04] | Keep looking, Lenny. Just keep looking. | 注意看 雷尼 仔细看 |
[37:05] | I’m looking, George. | 我看着哪 乔治 |
[37:07] | I’m looking. | 我看着 |
[37:08] | It’s gonna be real nice. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[37:09] | Ain’t gonna be no trouble, | 没有烦恼 没有争斗 |
[37:11] | no fights, nobody gonna hurt nobody, steal from ’em. | 没有偷盗 也没有人互相伤害 |
[37:14] | It’s gonna be nice. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[37:15] | You’re gonna get this one, Daddy. I know it. | 你一定能成 爸爸 我相信 |
[37:18] | And you know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[37:19] | ‘Cause I have such a great coach. | 因为我有位好教练 |
[37:21] | She just might beat us both out | 她刚才的表现 |
[37:23] | for the part. | 能把我们俩都给打败 |
[37:25] | Mack Taylor. | 迈克 泰勒 |
[37:26] | Chris Matthews. | 克里斯 马修斯 |
[37:27] | So you’re reading for the role of George, huh? | 你在念乔治的台词 是么? |
[37:30] | Final scene. | 最后一幕 |
[37:33] | Come prepared. | 有备而来啊 |
[37:36] | Looks real. | 看起来像真的 |
[37:37] | Yeah. You know, authenticity. | 你知道啊 力求真实性 |
[37:39] | Every little bit helps. | 要从细节入手 |
[37:40] | Mind if I check it out? | 能给我看看么? |
[37:51] | Blank gun. | 空弹枪 |
[37:52] | Did a movie a couple of years ago. | 几年前拍了部电影 |
[37:54] | The producers let me keep it. | 制片人给了我 |
[37:56] | What role are you trying out for? | 你要试演什么角色? |
[37:59] | The cop. | 警察 |
[38:00] | Cop? You sure you got the right audition? | 警察?你确定是来这试镜么? |
[38:02] | I mean, there’s no cop in Of Mice and Men. | 我是说人鼠之间里可没有警察啊 |
[38:04] | I’m working on a different version. | 我演的是另一个版本 |
[38:05] | One that starts with an ADA found dead in a cemetery. | 一个助理公诉人在墓地里被杀害了 |
[38:10] | Killed, oddly enough, with a blank gun. | 奇怪的是 是被一把空弹枪杀死的 |
[38:18] | Let’s not make a scene in front of your daughter. | 别在你女儿面前把事闹大了 |
[38:24] | Acting roles are hard to come by, aren’t they, Chris? | 得到一个角色不容易吧 克里斯? |
[38:26] | All those hours of preparation, | 没日没夜的准备 |
[38:28] | running lines with your daughter. | 和女儿一起练习台词 |
[38:30] | Praying, “If I just get that next one, | 祈祷自己会是下一个幸运儿 |
[38:33] | everything will be okay.” | 一切都会好转的 |
[38:35] | So when Kyle Vance set up that audition for you, | 所以当 凯尔 文斯 提出为你试镜时 |
[38:37] | you put your heart and soul into it, didn’t you? | 你一定是全力以赴了 对吧 |
[38:39] | Must have killed you when you found out it was fake. | 当发现一切都场骗局时 你简直忍无可忍 |
[38:42] | He made me go through the whole thing, | 他把我耍了够呛 |
[38:43] | the son of a bitch. | 这个杂种 |
[38:45] | …and I paid the check, and I walked out, I swear to God. | 付完帐后 我走了出来 向天发誓 |
[38:48] | Fantastic. | 太妙了 |
[38:49] | Really. You have a gift, Chris, you really do. | 你很有天赋 克里斯 真的 |
[38:51] | Thank you, sir, that means a lot. | 谢谢你 先生 我很感动 |
[38:52] | I only have one last question for you. | 最后一个问题 |
[38:56] | How do you feel about death? | 你如何看待死亡? |
[38:58] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[39:02] | ( laughs ): Gotcha! You’re dead! | 抓住你啦 你被干掉了 |
[39:04] | Whoo! | |
[39:07] | He crossed the line. | 他犯规了 |
[39:10] | He crossed the line. | 他犯规了 |
[39:13] | I woke up that morning, I kissed my wife. | 那天我一大早起来 亲吻了妻子 |
[39:16] | Kissed my little girl. | 亲吻了小女儿 |
[39:19] | My daughter, | 我的女儿 |
[39:21] | you know what she said to me? | 知道她对我说了什么吗? |
[39:22] | She said, “It’s okay if you don’t get it, Daddy.” | 她说 爸爸 如果你成功了 一切都会好起来的 |
[39:27] | She’s telling me it’s okay. | 她告诉我都会好的 |
[39:32] | I didn’t have it in me to tell her it wasn’t real. | 我没有勇气告诉她那都是假的 |
[39:36] | Kyle Vance went | 凯尔 文斯 |
[39:38] | to the cemetery looking for Jennifer Cooper that night. | 那晚去了墓地找詹尼弗 库珀 |
[39:41] | You followed him, didn’t you? | 你跟踪了他 是吗? |
[39:43] | Why don’t you tell us what happened, Chris? | 为什么不告诉我们发生了什么 克里斯? |
[39:45] | I just meant to scare him. | 我只是想吓吓他 |
[39:47] | I just wanted to see the look in his eyes. | 我只是想看到他的眼神 |
[39:52] | SAMUEL COOPER: Life has a tendency to get in the way of… | 生活会阻挠 |
[39:57] | What the hell, man? Hey, what is your problem? | 怎么啦 你有毛病吗? |
[39:59] | You’re out of the game. | 你已经被淘汰了 |
[40:00] | Yeah, you’re right. I am. | 说得没错 我是被淘汰了 |
[40:02] | I only have one question for you. | 我只有一个问题 |
[40:05] | How do you feel about death? | 你如何看待死亡? |
[40:07] | Oh, what are you going to do? | 哦 你要干什么 |
[40:09] | Are you going to shoot me with a water gun now, too? | 你也要用水枪把我干掉么 |
[40:11] | No. I’m going to watch you die, you sick son of a bitch. | 不 我要看着你死掉 你这个杂种 |
[40:20] | SAMUEL COOPER: I hope you’re enjoying every minute… | 我希望你能珍惜生活中的每一分 |
[40:26] | …for that would be the last answered prayer… | 因为那将是最后的祈祷… |
[40:30] | I just meant to scare him. | 我只是想吓吓他 |
[40:32] | That’s all. I just meant to scare him. | 就是这样 吓吓他而已 |
[40:43] | All right. I got mealworm spaghetti, | 好了 我做了甲虫面条 |
[40:47] | stinkbug pate, that’s nice… | 臭蝽头 真是美味 |
[40:51] | cricket croquettes, | 蟋蟀肉饼 |
[40:52] | braised ant brochette… | 炖蚂蚁串 |
[40:54] | Thai dragonflies. | 泰国蜻蜓 |
[40:57] | Who’s going first? | 谁先来? |
[41:00] | You gotta be kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[41:01] | Pass. TAYLOR: Mm-mm. | 我不来 唔 |
[41:05] | It’s just protein. | 只是些蛋白质嘛 |
[41:14] | Told you she’d do it. | 我说了她会吃的 |
[41:18] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[41:20] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[41:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:26] | Pizza in my office. | 到我办公室来吃薄饼吧 |
[41:29] | You bet Mack I wouldn’t do it? | 你和迈克打赌说我不敢吃? |
[41:31] | Yeah. What was I thinking? | 嗯 知道我怎么想? |
[41:32] | Betting against a country girl. | 别拿乡下女孩打赌 |
[41:35] | You know, it’s actually not that bad. | 其实并没有那么糟 |
[41:38] | Well, try it with some grasshopper chutney. | 来 尝尝蚱蜢甜酸酱 |
[41:43] | Hmm. | 唔 |
[41:45] | Mmm. Mmm-hmm. Mmm. | 唔唔唔 |
[41:46] | Wasp tamale? | 墨西哥黄蜂? |
[41:50] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不客气啦 |
[41:53] | The spaghetti mealworm’s the best. | 甲虫面条最美味了 |