时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | a photo mosaic. | 马赛克摄影 |
[00:34] | 100,000 individual images working as one. | 10万张独立的照片合为一 |
[00:38] | It’s almost as beautiful as you are. | 简直像你一样美丽 |
[00:41] | You’re sweet. | 你真会夸人 |
[00:44] | You’re also very sneaky, frankie. | 也很狡猾, 弗兰基 |
[00:46] | Well, when you said we were going to a gallery show, | 只说带我看画展 |
[00:49] | I assumed it would be in a gallery… | 我以为一定在画廊 |
[00:51] | not somebody’s loft. | 没想到在别人的阁楼 |
[00:52] | This is the art scene, stella, | 这叫作艺术现场, 斯戴拉 |
[00:54] | not the crime lab. | 不是犯罪侦察科 |
[00:55] | Scientific rules don’t apply. | 不能用科学标准衡量 |
[00:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:59] | That’s, uh… | 其实… |
[01:01] | not entirely true. | 并不十分准确 |
[01:03] | The algorithm that allowed me to put this mosaic together is mathematical. | 利用数学公式创作这幅马赛克 |
[01:07] | I’M… left brained. | 我喜欢用左脑思维 |
[01:09] | I’m not your typical artist. | 我不是传统意义上的艺术家 |
[01:10] | Oh, it’s your work. | 它是你的作品 |
[01:13] | Wow.Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[01:15] | James golden originals. | 我是原作者詹姆斯 葛登 |
[01:16] | Courtesy of… | 归功于… |
[01:18] | carlo franchetti… | 卡罗 弗兰切提 |
[01:21] | …your host and my benefactor, | 你的赞助是对我莫大的协助 |
[01:23] | carlo franchetti. | 卡罗 弗兰切提 |
[01:30] | *…Cause my body is your body…* | |
[02:07] | I wasn’t planning on working tonight. | 我没打算今晚开工 |
[02:10] | Oh, I’ve been there. | 我就在那儿 |
[02:11] | Your kit’s on the way. | 你的工具箱马上就到 |
[02:12] | And A… | 还需要… |
[02:13] | change of clothes. | 换套衣服 |
[02:14] | Wound’s painful,but he’ll live. | 虽然很痛, 但他没有生命危险 |
[02:16] | I’m getting to work. | 我这就开始工作 |
[02:17] | E.R. Docs will remove the arrow. | 箭头交给法医处理 |
[02:19] | Detectives at the hospital will bag it and tag it for us. | 医院会打包寄给我们 |
[02:22] | I don’t see any other arrows. | 未发现其它箭头 |
[02:23] | Killer must have gotten lucky with his first shot. | 杀手碰巧一发命中 |
[02:26] | This wasn’t luck. | 不是碰巧 |
[02:27] | Sniper’s biggest advantage is the element of surprise. | 阻击的最终乐趣 在于瞬间的惊喜 |
[02:32] | And his skill is patience. | 他善于忍耐 |
[02:35] | He waited for his kill shot. | 一直等到最佳时机 |
[02:38] | Then he took it. | 抓住机会 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “粘上你” |
[02:39] | Captioning sponsored by cbs and csi productions | |
[02:43] | *out here in the fields* | |
[02:48] | *I fought for my meals* | |
[02:52] | *I get my back into my living* | |
[03:00] | *I don’t need to fight* | |
[03:04] | *to prove I’m right* | |
[03:09] | *I don’t need to be forgiven,* | |
[03:13] | *yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah* | |
[03:24] | CSI NY Season 02 Episode 14 | |
[03:37] | I’ve spoken with half the guests. | 已和大多数客人谈过 |
[03:38] | My guys are following up with the rest. | 剩下的也在问话中 |
[03:40] | Word is, carlo’s parties are a regular event. | 据说卡罗时常举办这类聚会 |
[03:42] | Our victim’s name is mirabella. | 死者是米拉贝拉 |
[03:44] | I’m thinking this was her first party, | 她大概第一次参加聚会 |
[03:45] | because no one knows her. | 因为没有人认识她 |
[03:46] | Mirabella’s anonymity doesn’t exude her from being a target. | 仍然不能排除目标针对她 |
[03:49] | Neither does carlo’s popularity. | 亦可能针对卡罗 |
[03:51] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[03:52] | which one was thtended victim? | 谁是犯人的目标? |
[03:54] | I’ll get on that. | 我这就去查 |
[03:54] | Carlo’heading into surgery now, | 卡罗已被送去急救 |
[03:56] | – and when he gets out,I’ll be waiting. – Okay. | – 我随时恭候手术结束 – 好的 |
[04:00] | A row entered the intercostal space between the fifth and sixth ribs, | 箭头插入第5和6块肋骨间的空隙 |
[04:04] | most likely puncturing the left ventricle, | 刺破左心室 |
[04:05] | causing massive internal bleeding. | 导致内脏大出血 |
[04:07] | And leaving us with a trajectory rod. | 同时留下一条弧线 |
[04:15] | Killer was on that rooftop. | 杀手站在那座屋顶上 |
[04:23] | A bow isn’t sothing you can hide inside your coat. | 一把弓不能藏在衣服里 |
[04:26] | Killer may have ditched it. | 杀手可能把它掩埋 |
[04:27] | I’m on it. | 我去看看 |
[04:33] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[04:34] | Looks like you’re dressed for business. | 一看就知道你来开工 |
[04:36] | Oh, u know it. | 能看出来吗 |
[04:39] | Hey, mac, goggle up. | 眼睛睁大点 |
[04:43] | Things are going to get dusty. | 会变得尘土飞扬 |
[04:45] | Okay, fire it up. | 开始吧 |
[04:47] | Got to love this job. | 最爱干这个啦 |
[05:03] | all I’m asking is when’s the tape com s down. | 我只想知道何时 能撕开这些胶带 |
[05:06] | When’s the tape come down? | 何时撕开? |
[05:07] | It’s crime scene tape. | 这是犯罪现场胶带 |
[05:08] | W en it’s no longer a crime scene, | 当不再是犯罪现场时 |
[05:09] | the tape goes away. | 胶带自然会消失 |
[05:10] | I need to get to work. | 我要开工 |
[05:11] | And that’s my store. | 那是我的店 |
[05:12] | You don’t seem too upset that a man was just killed in front of your store. | 一个人死在店门口 你一点也不难过啊 |
[05:16] | Maybe now they’ll stay off my block a couple of weeks. | 或许今后几周 他们都不会上门 |
[05:18] | Who’s they? | 他们指谁? |
[05:19] | Those guys,those bill posters. | 那些招贴海报的人 |
[05:21] | They call themselves publicists, | 他们自称为[出版艺术家] |
[05:23] | or band promoters. | 乐队推进者 |
[05:24] | To me, they’re nothing more than a pain in my ass. | 对我来说, 他们就是痔疮 |
[05:26] | That’s some sympathy for the dead, mister… | 是你对死者的同情, 贵姓? |
[05:28] | runyon. | 罗扬 |
[05:29] | Runyon. | 罗扬 |
[05:29] | Damon runyon. | 达蒙 罗扬 |
[05:31] | What about a little sympathy for the small businessman? | 谁又同情小生意人? |
[05:33] | I spend every friggin’ morning scraping those posters off my windows… | 每天大清早刮窗户上的海报 |
[05:36] | mr. Runyon, go grab yourself a cup of coffee. | 罗扬先生 劳驾自己去买一杯咖啡 |
[05:38] | I’ll let you know when you can get back in your store. | 我通知你何时可以开店 |
[05:43] | Gideon epp. | 吉迪恩 爱普 |
[05:44] | Music promoter. | 音乐推销员 |
[05:45] | It’s not as glamorous as I would’ve imagined. | 不如我想像的奢靡 |
[05:48] | Where’s the limo and the girls with tighthirts? | 豪华轿车和性感女郎在哪儿? |
[05:51] | Trust me, it’s not like that at all. | 相信我, 并不是那样 |
[05:53] | You know more about this than your average csi. | 你比其它CSI了解得多呀 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I played for awhile. | 我玩过一段时间 |
[05:57] | Enough to get a taste of th o2l . | 大概知道外边的世界有多大 |
[05:59] | And that was enough for me. | 对我来说够了 |
[06:02] | What the heck is this, glue? | 见鬼那是什么, 胶水? |
[06:03] | Somebody really wanted to stick it to mr. Epp. | 有人真想粘住爱普先生 |
[06:06] | He was dedicated, | 他费尽周折 |
[06:07] | getting the word out. | 发表言论 |
[06:09] | Now he’s just dead. | 而现在却死了 |
[06:11] | And I got blood here. | 有血迹 |
[06:14] | So he must’ve fought back. | 他试图反击 |
[06:18] | You know, some of these posters are torn. | 部分海报被撕落 |
[06:20] | You think this is some kind of turf war over posting rights? | 你认为是为抢夺粘贴的底盘? |
[06:23] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 不错的猜测 |
[06:25] | Looks like somebody just walked right over this guy, | 貌似有人从他头上跨过 |
[06:28] | stepped in the glue, | 踩到胶水 |
[06:29] | left his footprints. | 留下鞋印 |
[06:31] | Look like they headed towards this club here. | 看来他们进入俱乐部 |
[06:36] | All right, well, uh… | 好吧… |
[06:39] | bye. | 再见 |
[06:40] | I’ll just meet you back at the lab with the doa. | 我们在验尸房见 |
[06:49] | *tonight, my darling, I’m waiting* | |
[06:56] | *tonight, sleepy, I’m fading* | |
[07:02] | – *tonight…* – stop, stop, stop. | – 止步 |
[07:03] | You know what, take five, | 休息5分钟 |
[07:05] | but please stay put. | 时刻就绪 |
[07:06] | I’m sorr who are you? | 你是谁? |
[07:07] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure you’re not supposed to be in here. | 我确定你不属于这儿 |
[07:10] | Easy, all right? | 别紧张 |
[07:11] | Door was open. | 门没锁 |
[07:12] | You in charge? | 你是负责人? |
[07:13] | Gus drood. | 葛斯 杜鲁德 |
[07:14] | That’s my band, | 那是我的乐队 |
[07:14] | the rough sects. | [暴教] |
[07:16] | That’s the name of the band? | 那是乐队的名字? |
[07:17] | That’s catchy, huh? | 印象深刻吧? |
[07:18] | Head of a&r over at twisted sexy records is signing them toniT. | A&R娱乐公司今晚会签下她们 |
[07:21] | – That a fact? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是的 |
[07:22] | Would you mind iI take a look at your right shoe? | 能给我看看你的右鞋吗? |
[07:27] | Can we make this quick? | 能快点吗? |
[07:28] | ‘Cause these deadbeats get more than five minutes they start forgetting the songs. | 超过5分钟她们就忘词 |
[07:35] | You happen to see a guy lying in the gutter this morning? | 今早你看到门口躺着个男人吗? |
[07:37] | You got any idea how many guys I see laying in that gutter? | 你猜猜我见过多少人躺在那里 |
[07:40] | Come on, this is greenwich village. | 这是块宝地 |
[07:41] | People come from all over america to sleep right here. | 来自四面八方的人们睡在那里 |
[07:43] | A guy with glue all over his face… | 脸上满是胶水的人 |
[07:46] | identical to the glue on this shoe. | 根据这只鞋上的胶水 |
[07:48] | Not to mention he was dead. | 更不用说他死了 |
[07:50] | That guy was dead? | 那家伙死了? |
[07:50] | Yeah, he was dead. | 他死了 |
[07:52] | Holy crap. | 见鬼 |
[07:54] | Listen, I saw that guy. | 我看到那家伙 |
[07:55] | I just. | 我只是 |
[07:57] | I figured that he was sleeping off a tough night. | 我以为他喝醉躺在那里 |
[08:03] | Hey, you losers planning on rehearsing? | 就这样你们还想出道? |
[08:04] | Or maybe you’re thinking about making up the songs as you go along tonight. | 还是打算即兴发挥 |
[08:07] | Well, let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你 |
[08:08] | We’ll be talking. | 我们一定要再谈 |
[08:09] | Let’s go. | 继续 |
[09:23] | one, two… | |
[09:27] | three. | |
[09:38] | There you go. | 给你 |
[09:39] | Thanks, sid. | 谢谢 |
[09:44] | Y/u guys n t e music promoter? | 你们在调查音乐推销员? |
[09:46] | Like glue. | 比如说胶水 |
[09:50] | he doesn’t think that’s funny. | 他不认为好笑 |
[09:52] | He’s humoring you. | 他在取笑你 |
[09:54] | You don’t know him like I do. | 你不如我了解他 |
[10:49] | These abrasions on the victim’s throat indicate where the fatal blow crushed his larynx. | 喉咙上的淤血表明喉头被噎住 |
[10:53] | He drowned in his own blood? | 被自己的血噎死? |
[10:54] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[10:56] | What about these marks? | 这些呢? |
[10:57] | Abrasion trauma here. | 这里的擦伤 |
[10:59] | Fatal blow was directly to the throat. | 内出血直接涌入喉咙 |
[11:01] | I also found blood spatter on the victim’s clothing, | 死者衣服上也有血迹 |
[11:03] | but no incised wounds on the body. | 身上无其它伤口 |
[11:05] | Could he have coughed it up? | 不是自己咳出来的? |
[11:06] | It was smeared on the front of his jacket, | 是抹在衣服前面 |
[11:08] | so it’s most likely someone else’s blood. | 更像是别人的血 |
[11:10] | The sample’s gone to dna. | 已送去DNA分析 |
[11:11] | What about this powder on his eyes? | 眼睛里的粉末是什么? |
[11:13] | I’ll get a sample up to you. | 我一会去化验 |
[11:17] | There’s something that caught in his throat. | 他的喉咙里有个东西 |
[11:29] | A bullet? | 一颗子弹? |
[11:29] | So the killer smashed him in the throat, | 凶手噎住他的喉咙 |
[11:31] | and then put a bullet in his mouth? | 再放入子弹? |
[11:35] | Who would want to send that kind of message? | 谁要转达这样的讯息? |
[11:39] | Mac, this is one serious bow. | 迈克, 这把弓可不一般 |
[11:42] | Binary cam technology, | 二进制凸轮技术 |
[11:43] | pinpoint accury, | 精密仪器 |
[11:44] | zero recoil, | 防反弹作用力 |
[11:45] | no vibration. | 防振动 |
[11:46] | The arrow is no slouch either. | 箭头也不一般 |
[11:49] | Top speed 328 feet per second, | 最快时速每秒328英尺 |
[11:52] | three-blade tip, | 三刃头 |
[11:53] | carbon shaft, | 碳质杆 |
[11:54] | helical fletching. | 旋转式羽毛 |
[11:56] | In flight, | 飞行中 |
[11:57] | this arrow was spinning like a drill. | 箭头像钻孔机一样插入去 |
[12:03] | Two bodies and a bamboo wall weren’t even a challenge. | 两层身体和一扇竹墙不在话下 |
[12:06] | So there’s no database for bows and arrows. | 无处考证弓和箭的出处 |
[12:08] | The internet makes them e 4o b Y. | 可以在网上自由订购 |
[12:10] | H/w a2e we o n to .. t e a2c e2? | 如何追踪来源? |
[12:12] | T o parti ls n t e free space– | 中间部分有两个指纹 |
[12:13] | the part of the arrow that didn’t go through either body. | 没有插入身体的中间部分 |
[12:17] | First pri t belonged to carlo. | 第一个属于卡罗 |
[12:25] | wha bou the secon pr nt? | 第二个呢? |
[12:27] | Unknown. | 未知 |
[12:28] | Maybe it belongs to our killer. | 或许是凶手的 |
[12:30] | Left while he was loading? | 拉弓时留下? |
[12:34] | Well, that all tracks. | 一切只是猜想 |
[12:35] | But this doesn’T. | 这个则不同 |
[12:41] | Blood on the trajectory feathers. | 羽毛上的血迹 |
[12:43] | Om one of our victims? | 是死者的? |
[12:45] | No. | 不是 |
[12:46] | But here’s the curveball. | 所谓的[曲线图] |
[12:48] | Dna report. | DNA结果 |
[12:51] | No result. | 无效 |
[12:52] | It’s from a jaguar. | 是美洲虎的 |
[12:54] | Our killer is a hunter… | 凶手是猎人 |
[12:57] | and his prey is human. | 不过他的猎物是人 |
[13:07] | “I’ e s e t w)t ,o4 /f woman – | “我降伏过很多女人” |
[13:08] | “some wild, some crazy, some both.” | “野性的, 疯狂的, 两者间具的” |
[13:12] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[13:13] | – Carlo’s words, not mine. – Ah. | 卡罗语录, 不是我的 |
[13:15] | Should have swung byhe hospital to meet this guy. | 有机会该去医院见见这个男人 |
[13:17] | He’s a piece of work. | 非常不简单 |
[13:18] | He cal himself the new american playboy. | 他自誉为:新美国花花公子 |
[13:21] | Lives, drinks and breathes women. | 生活, 品酒以及享用女人 |
[13:23] | – Again, his words. – Mmm. | 也出自他的语录 |
[13:25] | So that in mind, | 记忆深刻 |
[13:25] | as far as jealous exes go, | 排除嫉妒的成分 |
[13:27] | a lot of them. | 尽管非常嫉妒 |
[13:28] | Looks like carlo s emerged as our primary target. | 所以很可能针对的是卡罗 |
[13:30] | Five minutes into the interview, | 刚见面5分钟 |
[13:32] | I wanted to kill him. | 我就想杀掉他 |
[13:33] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么? |
[13:34] | Uh…first, | 首先 |
[13:37] | hammerback’s autopsy report came back on mirabella, | 根据汉默贝克对 米拉贝拉的验尸报告 |
[13:40] | and the results of her pubic combing. | 以及对她阴毛的检验 |
[13:42] | Two foreign pubic hair samples. | 两款不同的阴毛 |
[13:43] | Now, there’s a party. | 确实是场聚会 |
[13:45] | Who were the guests? | 客人都是谁? |
[13:46] | First sample is carlo. | 一个是卡罗 |
[13:47] | – The other is a female. – Okay. | 另一个是女性 |
[13:48] | Only carlo and mirabella are on the patio, | 天台上只有卡罗和米拉贝拉 |
[13:50] | so you’re thinking that the hair must be transferred from one of his past girlfriends. | 你认为是他其它女友的毛? |
[13:54] | Which is why you’re now snooping through carlo’s little black book. | 是你研究卡罗s秘密手册的目的 |
[13:57] | The women sted here are his reason for living. | 这些女人是他生活的动力 |
[14:00] | Alphabetized by first name. | 姓名按字母顺序排列 |
[14:03] | Forget “player.” | [花花公子]就算了 |
[14:04] | “Stalker” is more like it. | [圣人]更合适 |
[14:06] | Look. | 看啊 |
[14:06] | We’ve got amanda, 21; | 这里有阿曼达, 21岁 |
[14:08] | aubrey, age 19; | 奥黛丽, 19岁 |
[14:10] | alexis, age 26; | 阿立克西斯, 26岁 |
[14:12] | and scouting reports. | 各项纪录报告 |
[14:14] | Look, this is page one of the “a’s”. | 这才是A字头的一部分 |
[14:15] | It goes all the way to “Z.” | 一直排到Z字头 |
[14:17] | Carlo’s all about the details,isn’t he? | 卡罗善于收集详细资料 |
[14:19] | Flack. | 弗莱克 |
[14:20] | Commenting, not condoning. | 此乃评述, 非宽恕 |
[14:21] | Uh-huh. | 是吗 |
[14:22] | Pubic hairs are not like fossils. | 阴毛不像化石 |
[14:24] | They don’t hang around forever. | 它们不会一成不变 |
[14:25] | Which makes carlo’s day planner very interesting. | 指向卡罗当日的目标 |
[14:30] | Sienna. | 西耶娜 |
[14:32] | Before the party yesterday, | 昨天的晚宴之前 |
[14:33] | carlo blocked out three hours to be with her. | 卡罗和她独处3个小时 |
[14:34] | “Sheep’s meadow… | 绵羊草原 |
[14:35] | central park… | 中央公园 |
[14:37] | ‘she may kill me, | “她可能会杀死我” |
[14:38] | but it’ll worth it!'” | “但一切都值得” |
[14:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:40] | I doubt mirabella felt the same way. | 我怀疑米拉贝拉感同身受 |
[15:01] | Sienna? | 西耶娜? |
[15:03] | I’m sorry. | 我不明白 |
[15:03] | Secondary what? | 二度什么? |
[15:05] | Transfer. | 转移 |
[15:05] | F2om ou to carlo to ira ella. | 从你到卡罗到米拉贝拉 |
[15:07] | So because a hair of mine is on a dead girl, | 只因为一个死去女孩身上 发现我的一根毛 |
[15:10] | that means I killed her? | 说明我杀害她? |
[15:11] | I have no idea who mirabella is. | 我都不知道米拉贝拉是谁 |
[15:13] | And, until yesterday, | 昨天之前 |
[15:14] | I didn’t even know carlo existed. | 我不知道有卡罗这个人 |
[15:16] | Really? | 是吗? |
[15:16] | Wow. | |
[15:18] | He certainly knew about you. | 他竟然认识你 |
[15:20] | Let’s see.Name:Sienna. | 这是什么, 姓名:西耶娜 |
[15:22] | Schedule: Lunch, noon to 1:00. | 时间表: 午餐, 12到1点 |
[15:24] | Works out. | 时间精确 |
[15:30] | He’s right. | 他没说错 |
[15:31] | I work near the park. | 我在公园附近工作 |
[15:32] | Jog during lunch. | 午间习惯慢跑 |
[15:33] | Training for next year’s marathon. | 为明年的马拉松作准备 |
[15:35] | Yesterday, he shows up., | 昨天他突然出现 |
[15:36] | Challenges my mile time, | 挑战我的耐力 |
[15:38] | so we raced. | 所以我们小试身手 |
[15:39] | I kicked his ass. | 我打败他 |
[15:41] | But carlo was also a winner. | 但是卡罗也是赢家 |
[15:43] | Right? | 是吧? |
[15:45] | Well, I’d say that’s a tie. | 我认为是个平手 |
[15:48] | We had fun. | 我们玩得开心 |
[15:49] | No strings attached. | 没有拖泥带水 |
[15:50] | Maybe that’s how it started out. | 刚开始或许是那样 |
[15:52] | But then, when it was over, | 但是完事之后 |
[15:54] | he went to mirabella just a few hours later. | 几个钟头他转向米拉贝拉 |
[15:55] | Maybe you got jealous. | 你开始吃醋 |
[15:58] | You weren’t so special anymore. | 你不再特别 |
[15:59] | You didn’t even make the list to the party. | 甚至没被邀请参加晚宴 |
[16:01] | I may be young, | 我或许年轻 |
[16:02] | but I’m not stupid. | 但不代表愚蠢 |
[16:04] | This isn’t the movies. | 这不是电影情节 |
[16:05] | Billionaires don’t sweep receptionists off their feet. | 亿万富翁不会爱上接待员 |
[16:09] | Yesterday was all about sex. | 昨天只是[性] |
[16:12] | For him and for me. | 对他而言,对我同样 |
[16:15] | I didn’t hurt carlo, | 我没有伤害卡罗 |
[16:16] | and I didn’t kill that girl. | 也没杀那个女孩 |
[16:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:19] | Can’t take your word for it. | 你的解释没有说服力 |
[16:21] | But we will listen to your fingerprints. | 看看你的指纹怎么说 |
[16:30] | The r und f2om h vi#’ th o t w s n/t f nct)o a,- | 死者喉中的是装饰子弹 |
[16:32] | no gunpowder. | 没有火药 |
[16:33] | Well, the turf war theory m ght have legs. | [草原战场]或许有所踪迹 |
[16:35] | I tested the red powder from the vic’s face. | 我化验死者面部的红色粉末 |
[16:38] | T%n p%r#e t o,e r%s)n c psi#um with a dymel propellant. | 10%的蔬菜类辣椒混合推进物 |
[16:43] | Pepper spray. | 胡椒水喷剂 注:一种防狼喷雾 |
[16:44] | So he was maced and then bashed in the throat. | 他先被喷毒气 再遭喉咙撞击 |
[16:46] | And the substance from the back of the jacket is coming back… | 而夹克背部的物质是… |
[16:52] | vegetable starch. | 植物类淀粉 |
[16:53] | Main element in the paste used to hang the posters is potatstarch. | 粘贴海报胶水的主要成分是土豆淀粉 |
[16:57] | So why would it be on the back of his jacket | 怎么会在夹克的背面 |
[16:59] | if he was killed lying face up? | 或许是面朝下被杀? |
[17:01] | Well, maybe the vic fought with his attacker as he was slammed up against the wall? | 或许死者在反抗时被推到墙上? |
[17:10] | Tha wo ld mean that the killer might have left something behind also. | 说明凶手身上可能沾有相同物质 |
[17:12] | Let’s go look at the posters. | 让我们仔细看看海报 |
[17:14] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:15] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[17:16] | The way they hang these posters is | 他们粘贴海报的方式是 |
[17:19] | that they put another layer of glue on the posters. | 贴上另一层沾胶水的海报 |
[17:22] | So, if gideon was slammed up a ainst the wall, | 如果被推倒在墙上 |
[17:27] | there should be trace in that layer of glue. | 那一层的胶水应该有线索 |
[17:30] | Let’s look at it under an als light. | 在ALS强灯下看个究竟 |
[17:45] | Hey, danny. | 嗨, 丹尼 |
[17:47] | A smear in the glue. | 胶水中的一抹 |
[17:49] | It stops right here. | 在这里消失 |
[17:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:52] | So… | |
[17:53] | let’s see what’s underneath. | 看看底下有什么 |
[18:02] | Hello. | 出现啦 |
[18:03] | Look at this. | 看看它 |
[18:04] | Think you can get anything? | 能取下什么吗? |
[18:07] | It’s too smeared. | 抹得太糊 |
[18:13] | Look at the order that the posters were hung. | 注意海报被排列的次序 |
[18:16] | The missing notes were hung by our vic. | 是死者的海报 |
[18:21] | – Some were torn off the wall. – Yeah. | 一些被撕落 |
[18:22] | – And then there were these that were posted over our vic’s posters. – Right. | 这些被贴在死者海报的上面 |
[18:27] | – The weak alibis. – Yeah. | – 是的 |
[18:32] | G)d%on’s posters were torn. | 死者的海报被撕下 |
[18:38] | – F)r t s l o I 4u2f war. – Yeah. | – 大面积占领战场 – 是的 |
[18:40] | Fired by whoever hung the posters for the weak alibis. | 开火的人就是贴 [for the weak alibis]海报的人 |
[18:47] | – I want you there at 7:00, okay? – Excuse me. | – 我要你7点到, 好吗? – 打扰一下 |
[18:49] | Patrick thompson? | 帕特里克 托马森? |
[18:50] | I g t a p/s ing p%r I . | 我有张贴许可证 |
[18:52] | You’ not listening to me, all right? | 你没听见我说什么吗? |
[18:54] | – At 7:00. – H/l /n a m)nut%. | – 7点 – 等会儿 |
[18:55] | I got a posting permit. | 我有许可证 |
[18:57] | That’s an importa tp o e call. | 那是个重要的电话 |
[18:58] | You don’t answer my questions, | 要是不想回答我的问题 |
[18:59] | you’ll be calling a lawyer. | 你就得打给律师 |
[19:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:03] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了? |
[19:04] | Cut it. | 划破 |
[19:06] | With this. | 被这个 |
[19:09] | You usually carry a knife like that to work? | 你工作时都带着刀? |
[19:11] | I use it to trim the posters, all right? | 我用它裁海报 |
[19:12] | When I’m done, | 弄完后 |
[19:13] | it’s n aesthetic. | 整洁漂亮 |
[19:14] | That wouldn’t happened in a dispute w)th a ide/n e p, 7ld )t? | 倘若与个笨蛋争吵 就顾不得这么多啦 |
[19:16] | W a wo l we h vet/ &I h4 ab/u4? | 有什么值得争? |
[19:18] | Y/u m/v)n )n o h)s t%r itory perha s? | 为一块广告牌? |
[19:20] | H%y, man! | 住手! |
[19:21] | I just posted those,like, 20 minutes ago. | 这些海报20分钟前才被贴上 |
[19:23] | Hey, man, you snooze, you lose. | 手脚慢是你的损失 |
[19:30] | Kind of unethical to post over someone else’s posters, no? | 贴在别人海报上面 并不道德 |
[19:33] | Do you think there’s rules? | 什么是道德? |
[19:35] | Man, this is the music businessokay? | 这是音乐出版界? |
[19:38] | Who you work for? | 你为谁工作? |
[19:39] | I work for myself. | 我为自己工作 |
[19:40] | I’m repping these guys. | 我代表这个乐队 |
[19:41] | Not a big profile yet, | 虽然仍不出名 |
[19:42] | but soon they’re going to hit big. | 不久以后他们必定家喻户晓 |
[19:43] | And then someone’s going to be putting up posters for me. | 那时要专人为我贴海报 |
[19:45] | You’re a man on a mission, huh? | 你是个身负重任的男人啊? |
[19:46] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[19:47] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我愿意任何代价 |
[19:48] | So it seems. | 似乎有理 |
[19:49] | I’m going to need a dna sample from you though. | 我需要你的DNA样本 |
[19:53] | Don’t worry.It doesn’t hurt. | 别怕, 不疼 |
[19:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:03] | Another weapon you’re an expert with. | 又一个你拿手的武器 |
[20:05] | I don’t know whether to be impressed or worried. | 对其赞扬还是为其担忧呢 |
[20:08] | Hold fire! | 停火! |
[20:11] | Your turn. | 轮到你啦 |
[20:13] | This bow and arrow is identical to our murder weapon. | 弓箭与凶器一致 |
[20:18] | Mac, I’ve never fired one of these before. | 迈克, 我从没用过这个 |
[20:21] | Exactly. | 正好 |
[20:22] | You’re perfect to add context to the evidence. | 你是最合适的证物使用者 |
[20:24] | Which is? | 具体说? |
[20:25] | Jaguar blood. | 美洲虎的血 |
[20:26] | Makes me think the killer’s a hunter. | 让我判定凶手是位猎人 |
[20:29] | Yet the suspect– | 而嫌疑人西耶娜整天坐在办公室 |
[20:30] | sienna– | |
[20:31] | works a desk all day. | |
[20:32] | Put your hand there. | 手放这里 三只手指插入这里 |
[20:34] | Three fingers right here. | |
[20:37] | Pull back. | 向后拉 |
[20:38] | So it stands to reason, | 所以证明一个问题 |
[20:41] | if I can use this,so can sienna? | 倘若我能使用这个 西耶娜也能? |
[20:42] | Give it your best shot. | 使出全力 |
[20:45] | Whoa! | 天啊! |
[20:46] | That’s awesome! | 太了不起啦! |
[20:48] | And easy. | 很容易, 西耶娜一定可以 |
[20:48] | I think sienna could have done it. | |
[20:49] | So do I. | 我也这样认为 |
[20:51] | Can I have another? | 再给我一支? |
[20:52] | You’ve proven the point. | 你已完成任务 |
[20:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:38] | I found a mother-of-pearl button. | 我找到一颗扣子 |
[21:39] | Doesn’t match anything on the vic. | 与死者身上并不吻合 |
[21:42] | What did you get? | 你发现什么? |
[21:42] | Guitar pick. | 吉他拨片 |
[21:43] | I think it’s for a bass. | 我猜是贝斯用的 |
[21:45] | Is there a difference between that and the other kind? | 与其它有分别吗? |
[21:48] | Bass strings are thicker than guitar strings so sometimes they use a heavier, | 贝斯比吉他弦略粗 阻力更重 |
[21:50] | larger pick like that. | 尺寸略大的拨片 |
[21:53] | Looks like there’s writing on this. | 上面有字 |
[21:55] | Maybe a band name or something? | 或许是乐队的名字? |
[21:57] | It’s worn off. | 颜色脱落 |
[21:58] | Let’s see if we can pull it up. | 看看能否读取 |
[22:27] | See if that worked. | 试试看 |
[22:35] | “Runyon’S.” | “罗扬” |
[22:36] | It’s where we found our D.O.A. | 发现尸体的地方 |
[22:39] | Maybe the killer’s right in front of us all this time. | 或许凶手一直在眼前 |
[22:49] | no experience needed to operate the bow. | 没有经验也能拉弓 |
[22:51] | Sienna could have done it. | 西耶娜完全有可能 |
[22:53] | She didn’T. | 她没有 |
[22:54] | Heprint doesn’t match the print we found on the arrow. | 她的指纹与箭不吻合 |
[22:57] | So… | 所以说… |
[22:58] | we no longer have a suspect. | 我们并没有嫌疑人 |
[23:00] | Well, technically we have an entire black book of them. | 技术上说有一本册子那么多 |
[23:03] | We just don’t have anyone to focus on. | 只是没有焦点 |
[23:05] | Actually, we do. | 实际上有 |
[23:09] | Carlo’s watch– | 卡罗的手表 |
[23:10] | cracked. | 破碎的 |
[23:11] | And bloody. | 沾有血迹 |
[23:12] | – Is it carlo’s blood? – No. | – 是卡罗的血吗? – 不是 |
[23:14] | Not mirabella’s, either. | 也不是米拉贝拉的 |
[23:16] | Means carlo was in a fight before he got skewered by that arrow. | 说明卡罗被射伤前 曾与人打架 |
[23:19] | Mm-hmm. | 血属于一个男人 |
[23:19] | The blood on the watch is male. | |
[23:21] | No matches in the system, | 档案库无符合样本 |
[23:22] | so I ran an antibody assay. | 于是我化验抗体 |
[23:23] | – It tested positive for typhoid fever inoculation. – Hmm. | 结果呈伤寒疫苗 |
[23:27] | High risk countries for typhoid are peru, | 秘鲁是伤寒症猖獗的国家 |
[23:31] | chile, india and pakistan. | 智利, 印度以及巴基斯坦 |
[23:33] | And add the jaguar blood we found on the arrow into the mix… | 加上美洲豹的线索 |
[23:36] | – and perutarts to stand out. – Right. | 结果: 秘鲁 |
[23:39] | But here’s the kicker– | 有个插曲 |
[23:40] | the hospital also confirmed | 医院方面证实 |
[23:41] | that carlo’s blood tested positive for the inoculation as well. | 卡罗的验血结果显示 他也曾注射此种疫苗 |
[23:45] | Inoculation lasts two years. | 疫苗有效期为2年 |
[23:47] | When was carlo last trip? | 卡罗最后一次旅行是何时? |
[23:49] | How about last week? | 上个星期如何? |
[23:50] | A private jet makes travel easy. | 私人喷气飞机让旅行十分方便 |
[23:52] | It also leaves a paper trail. | 也留下小小线索 |
[23:54] | Carlo wasn’t traveling alone. | 卡罗不是独自旅行 |
[23:55] | He was with a rick smith. | 他和[史密斯夫人]同行 注:参考电影<史密斯夫妇> |
[23:59] | Carlo hired me as a guide. | 卡罗聘我为导游 |
[24:01] | He wanted adventure, | 他想去冒险 |
[24:03] | I gave him the amazon. | 我带他去亚马逊河 |
[24:05] | Guns weren’t his thing, | 他不喜欢用枪 |
[24:06] | so I set him up with a bow and arrow. | 所以我给他弓和箭 |
[24:09] | And it’s the blood on the arrow, mr. Smith, | 而箭头上有血, 史密斯先生 |
[24:11] | that led us to you. | 让我们找到你 |
[24:13] | That was taken on our trip. | 是旅行间沾到的 |
[24:19] | Who is the woman? | 这个女人是谁? |
[24:21] | My wife, cassie. | 我妻子, 凯西 |
[24:24] | – How much hunting knowledge did carlo have? – None. | – 卡罗具备多少打猎知识? – 全无 |
[24:28] | Really? | 真的? 突然这么一天 |
[24:28] | Out of the blue, | |
[24:29] | he walks into your office and wants to go to the amazon. | 他走进这里 跟你说要去亚马逊河 |
[24:32] | Quite a first experience. | 体验第一次冒险 |
[24:33] | His cash, his trip. | 他的钱, 他的旅行 |
[24:34] | Like I said, | 像我说的 |
[24:36] | he wanted adventure. | 他想冒险 |
[24:37] | I think he wanted more than that. | 我猜他要的不止这些 |
[24:39] | Where’s your wife now? | 你的妻子在哪里? |
[24:40] | Colorado. | 克罗拉多州, 她的娘家 |
[24:42] | With her family. | |
[24:44] | We’re taking a break from each other. | 我们想彼此冷静一段时间 |
[24:45] | Well, last week you were all smiles in peru. | 上周你在秘鲁神采飞扬 |
[24:47] | Now the marriage is over? | 现在却婚姻破裂? 你不需要回答问题 |
[24:48] | No, you don’t have to answer. | |
[24:50] | Weave a pretty good idea of who came between the two of you. | 给你时间编造第三者的姓名 |
[24:52] | Yeahshe cheated. | 她背叛我, 和他一起 现在结束啦 |
[24:54] | With him. | |
[24:56] | It’s over now. | |
[24:58] | And why is your blood on carlo’s broken watch? | 为什么卡罗的手表上有你的血? |
[25:01] | When I found out about it, | 发现时, 我当然气愤 |
[25:02] | obviously, I was pissed. | |
[25:03] | I confronted him, | 我和他理论, 用拳头 |
[25:04] | threw a punch. | |
[25:05] | It wasn’t half what he deserved. | 完全是他自找的 |
[25:07] | Then you went back and tried to kill him. | 接着你转头杀害他 |
[25:09] | Your wife breaks your heart, | 妻子使你伤心 你用箭刺穿卡罗的心 |
[25:10] | you put an arrow through his. | |
[25:11] | Poetic. | 诗歌一般 |
[25:12] | I’m a hunter. | 我是猎人, 不是罪犯 |
[25:14] | – I’m not a criminal. – Mmm. | |
[25:15] | Besides, that bow and arrow, that… | 况且弓和箭都是他的 |
[25:16] | that was his. | |
[25:18] | After the trip,he kept it. | 旅行过后他自己保管 我从未碰过 |
[25:18] | I… I never touched it. | |
[25:20] | Then you won’t mind proving that. | 所以你不介意证实它 |
[25:28] | It’s in my statement to the officer. | 我已向警察报告过啦 |
[25:30] | I came in from long island this morning. | 真是个多灾多难的早晨 |
[25:33] | Mr. Runyon, we found one of your picks on the dead body. | 罗扬先生, 死者身上 有一个你的拨片 |
[25:35] | Any thoughts on how it got there? | 有什么解释吗? |
[25:37] | I gave ’em away for free. | 我免费送给他的 |
[25:39] | Advertising. | 作广告 |
[25:41] | Are these guitars in here for repairs? | 这些是等着维修的吉他吗? |
[25:43] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[25:44] | That’s what we do here at runyon’s guitar shop– | 这是我们店的宗旨 |
[25:46] | we buy ’em,sell ’em, | 我们买进, 卖出, 将其维修 |
[25:47] | and repair ’em. | |
[25:50] | Any of these come in today? | 有今天送来的吗? |
[25:52] | Yeah, they all did. | 它们全是 |
[25:53] | You mind if we take a look at these? | 我能看看吗? |
[25:55] | Go ahead. | 自便 |
[25:58] | You’re not taking them. | 不是让你带走 |
[25:59] | They’ll be in good hands. | 一定好好照顾它们 |
[26:01] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[26:02] | Can you give me the dead guy’s address? | 能给我死者的地址吗? |
[26:05] | I want to send his family some flowers | 我想给他的家人送去一束花 |
[26:07] | just to say thanks for ruining a day’s busiss for me, okay? | 表示一位倒霉生意人的敬意 |
[26:10] | Mr. Runyon, you just better hope | 罗扬先生, 你最好祈祷 吉他不能证明你和本案有关系 |
[26:12] | that there’s nothing on these guitars to connect you to the victim, | |
[26:14] | or one day’s going to feel like a bargain. | 到时候一天算便宜你 |
[26:26] | Go back to the hotel and get some sleep. | 回到旅馆先睡一觉 |
[26:28] | The gig starts at 10:00. Please, | 演出在今晚10点 |
[26:29] | be there by 8:00 and do me a favor– | 记住8点到场 |
[26:31] | show up sober, okay? | 记住保持冷静 |
[26:33] | Can you not talk to us like we’re children? | 别把我们当成孩子 |
[26:38] | Gus, you got a minute? | 葛斯, 能谈几分钟吗? |
[26:42] | You got business with ? | 和我谈生意? |
[26:44] | Cause, uh, | 否则我要失陪啦 |
[26:45] | otherwise,I got to get going. | |
[26:47] | You missing a button? | 你掉了一颗扣子? |
[26:51] | Yeah.Why? | 是啊, 怎么啦? |
[26:53] | I think I might have found that button. | 它大概被我找到 |
[26:54] | Do me favor–don’t move, all right? | 等等, 先别动 |
[26:57] | This is bordering on harassment. | 没完没了的折磨 |
[26:58] | You know what?Don’t tempt me. | 知道吗? 别考验我 |
[27:05] | Check this out… | 看看这个…劳驾 |
[27:06] | excuse me. | |
[27:08] | That’s an exact match to your shirt,this button. | 这就是你身上的那颗扣子 |
[27:10] | Want to tell me how it ended up on the body of a dead guy? | 能说说怎么会在死者身上吗? |
[27:13] | Maybe it fell on him? | 或许掉在他身上? |
[27:15] | Ask yourself this– | 为什么我要杀害一个路人甲? |
[27:16] | why woulI kill some random guy on the street, huh? | |
[27:18] | To what end? | 目的是什么? |
[27:19] | I don’t know, gus. | 或许他正在推广一个乐队 |
[27:19] | Maybe because he was pushing a band | |
[27:21] | and you’re pushing a band in a pce right next door to where his body was found? | 你也在推广一个乐队 正好在他尸体的旁边 |
[27:25] | If you’re going to arrest me for killing this guy, | 若想以杀人罪逮捕我 |
[27:27] | then let’s get it done. | 那就快点 |
[27:29] | Otherwise, | 否则 |
[27:31] | I’m about to sign the deal of a lifetime | 我就要为自己的将来签约喽 |
[27:34] | and I’d appreciate a little peace. | 我还希望不被打扰 |
[27:35] | I bet you take a little piece of everybody you meet given half the chance. | 我打赌你不给每个见过的人 留下一点机会 |
[27:40] | You can go. | 你可以走啦 |
[27:45] | Nice guy. | 人不错 |
[27:59] | you know, you don’t have to help me with this. | 你不需要帮忙 |
[28:01] | Well, I owe you for all that help with the archery. | 因为箭术, 我欠你个人情 |
[28:08] | These prints are inconsistent with how you hold a bass to play it. | 这些不是弹贝斯留下的指纹 |
[28:12] | Are you a connoisseur? | 你又是内行? |
[28:14] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[28:21] | That’s the only way the prints would get like this. | 这是唯一得到这些指纹的握姿 |
[28:29] | let’s swab for epithelials. | 我们来做皮质检验 |
[28:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:35] | Let me know what you get on that. | 有结果通知我 |
[28:41] | What’s that all about? | 那是什么意思? |
[28:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:43] | He wanted to see the guitars. | 他来看吉他 |
[28:46] | Blood fromhe vic’s jacket– | 死者外套上的血 |
[28:48] | turns out to be female. | 显示是女性 |
[28:50] | Well, that rules out patrick. | 这样就排除帕特里克 |
[28:52] | And gus drood– for now. | 也排除葛斯 杜鲁德 |
[28:57] | Maybe this swab will tell us something. | 或许棉签能解释 |
[29:09] | Want to go see rough sects? | 想看[暴教]吗? 注:[教]音同于[性] |
[29:13] | I checked the prints of our safari guy, rick, | 我查过导游先生的指纹 与箭头的不吻合 |
[29:14] | against the print we found on the arrow. | |
[29:16] | They don’t match. | 尽管他有动机 |
[29:17] | He’s got plenty of motive. | |
[29:18] | Unfortunately, we have no evidence against him. | 但没有证据指向他 |
[29:21] | No, listen, I got to go. | 不, 我要挂啦 |
[29:24] | Rick’s not our guy. | 导游不是凶手 |
[29:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:27] | So now we’re 0 for two– | 所以现在比分是0比2 我们落后 |
[29:29] | way behind in the count. | |
[29:30] | Well, I’m not keeping score. | 反正我没在计算 |
[29:33] | Where do we go from here? | 现在如何? |
[29:34] | Back to the beginning. | 从头开始 |
[29:36] | Let’s talk this out. | 我们来说说 |
[29:38] | The only piece of evidence | 唯一可用的线索 是箭头上的指纹 |
[29:39] | we can attributeo the killer is a partial print on the arrow. | |
[29:43] | All right, since rick’s clean, | 排除导游之后 |
[29:44] | it stands to reason he was telling the truth. | 说明他没有说谎 |
[29:47] | Maybe carlo did keep the bow and arrow after the hunting trip. | 那么一直是卡罗保管弓和箭 |
[29:50] | That would mean… | 说明… |
[29:51] | he was shot with his own bow and arrow. | 他被自己的箭弓所射 |
[29:53] | Okay, new direction. | 新的思路 |
[29:55] | If carlo owned a bow and arrow, | 如果弓箭是卡罗的 |
[29:56] | where did he keep it? | 他会放在哪里? |
[29:57] | Well, obvious place would be somewhere in his home. | 很明显是宅里某处 |
[30:00] | Forget about the black book. | 暂且不提私人手册 |
[30:01] | Anyone with access to his house would be a suspect. | 能进入他家的人都有嫌疑 |
[30:04] | Okay, he’s only been back from peru a few days, | 他几天前才从秘鲁回来 |
[30:05] | which means same for the bow and arrow. | 弓箭亦如此 |
[30:07] | Odds are, we’re looking for somebody who was at the party. | 我们在找出席晚宴的人 |
[30:10] | Right. | 是的 |
[30:14] | Well, my prints aren’t going to match. | 一定不是我的指纹, 保证 我相信你 |
[30:16] | – Promise. – Yeah. | |
[30:17] | I believe you. | |
[30:18] | It’s the resof the guests I don’t trust. | 我不相信余下的客人 |
[30:20] | There were at least a few hundred people invited to the party. | 至少几百号人被邀请 |
[30:22] | Unless someone rsvp’d as “murderer,” | 除非某人身上挂着[凶手]的牌子 否则怎样找出那个重要的人 |
[30:24] | how do we know who’s important? | |
[30:26] | To answer that, | 首先要找出弓箭存放的地方 |
[30:26] | we first have to find out where in the house the bow and arrow was taken from. | |
[30:30] | The arrow was coated with an acetone-based cleaner. | 箭头附有一层丙酮清洁剂 |
[30:33] | I’ll pack the vapor detectors. | 我会带上蒸汽检测器 |
[31:06] | Art is the sex of imagination. | 艺术是对性的想象 |
[31:10] | It’s a george jean nathan quote that frankie likes to say. | 弗莱克总是挂在嘴边 出自乔治 内森语录 |
[31:15] | And it seems to suit carlo’s style to a “T.” | 貌似很符合卡罗的品位 |
[31:19] | The mosaic is a female nude. | 女性身体的马赛克 |
[31:21] | Attention to detail… | 注意细节 |
[31:24] | takes the pieces, | 拼合小小部分 |
[31:25] | assembles them together to create the whole. | 凑合一个完整 |
[31:28] | Sounds like a day in the life of a criminalist. | 更像犯罪学家的工作 |
[31:31] | Isn’t that what we do? | 不是我们做的事情吗? |
[31:33] | Put the pieces together? | 把小部分组合在一起? |
[31:35] | Hmm. | |
[31:36] | But you always like to look at the big picture, don’t you? | 但你喜欢看整体, 不是吗? |
[31:47] | carlo’s gear from peru. | 卡罗秘鲁带回的装置 |
[31:49] | Not too concerned with hiding it, was he? | 他并非有意隐藏 |
[31:51] | Positive reaction for the arrow cleaner. | 箭头清洁剂的反应 |
[31:52] | This is where the weapon was taken from. | 这是取走凶器的地点 |
[31:54] | But check this out– | 注意这里 |
[31:55] | vapor detector’s picking up a second substance. | 蒸汽检测器认读另一种物质 |
[31:58] | Not arrow cleaner. | 不是清洁剂 |
[31:59] | Proximity makes me think it was left here by the killer. | 估计是凶手留下的 |
[32:05] | That’s not all he left. | 他不止留下这些 |
[32:14] | Raises new questions. | 新的问题 |
[32:16] | What’s this mystery substance? | 神秘物质是什么? |
[32:19] | Not to mention,who left the print? | 是谁留下的指纹? |
[32:20] | And the biggest question of all… | 最重要的问题 |
[32:23] | how did someone walk out of a party of hundreds of people with a bow and arrow… | 那人如何带着弓箭 穿梭于百人晚宴之间 |
[32:28] | unnoticed? | 不被发现? |
[33:49] | good news is, | 好消息, 桌面上的指纹 与箭头上的一致 |
[33:50] | the prints on carlo’s end table match the prints on the arrow. | |
[33:54] | Bad news is, | 坏消息是… |
[33:55] | we don’t have a name. | 没有姓名 |
[33:57] | not yet. | 不完全 |
[34:00] | Maybe this will help us get one. | 或许这个能帮忙 |
[34:06] | *come and bite me* | |
[34:07] | *I’m pretty hungry* | |
[34:09] | *I’ll make some dinner but not today* | |
[34:12] | *you come and take me when you get lonely* | |
[34:15] | *until the sun shines and we can play* | |
[34:18] | *and then we’ll light a cigarette* | |
[34:22] | *for two* | |
[34:24] | *maybe we’ll ride on handlebars* | |
[34:28] | *so you go on and give it to me* | |
[34:30] | *yeah,yeah* | |
[34:32] | *kick me to the* | |
[34:33] | *yeah, yeah* | |
[34:35] | *kick me to the* | |
[34:36] | *yeah, yeah, yeah* | |
[34:38] | *kick me to the curb…* | |
[34:41] | whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | |
[34:42] | – We need to talk to your band. – You’re gonna have to wait. | – 我们要和乐队谈谈 – 现在不能 |
[34:44] | Drood, show’s over. Show’s over. | 表演结束 |
[34:46] | – *It’s always…* – kill that. | 切断 |
[34:48] | *You gonna take me…* | |
[34:55] | what’s going on, gus? | 怎么啦, 葛斯? |
[34:55] | Nothing, just the nypd ruining all of our careers. | 警察毁了我们的前途 |
[35:01] | Do you always use that guitar strap? | 你一直佩戴那条吉他带吗? |
[35:03] | Never played a show without it. | 从没离开过它 |
[35:04] | Mind if I take a look at it? | 我能看看吗? |
[35:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:15] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[35:16] | I’m going to need to scan your palm. | 我要扫描你的手掌 |
[35:17] | See if it matches the palm print from the murder weapon. | 看是否与凶器上的吻合 |
[35:21] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么啦? |
[35:22] | She cut it. | 她割伤 |
[35:24] | You don’t say much, do you? | 你不喜欢说话吗? |
[35:25] | I cut it. So what? | 我割伤的, 怎样? |
[35:27] | Must be kind ohard to play power chords. | 重弦音不容易弹啊? |
[35:30] | Right hand. | 右手 |
[35:40] | didn’t the epithelials from the guitar come back female? | 吉他上的油脂是女性的吧? |
[35:43] | Yeah, but they didn’t match the blood on the vic’s jacket. | 是的, 但与死者夹克上的不吻合 |
[35:45] | Which means that somebody else used stephanie’s guitar to kill gideon. | 说明其他人用 斯黛芬尼的吉他杀害死者 |
[35:51] | Another woman. | 另一个女人 |
[35:55] | That’s a nasty rash. | 那块皮疹不轻呀 |
[35:57] | I got something in my eyes. | 我眼睛跑进东西 |
[35:58] | Pepper spray, maybe? | 或许是胡椒水喷剂? |
[36:00] | I’m going to need to scan you as well. | 我也要为你扫描 |
[36:02] | We are getting ready to blow a very big deal. | 我们就要签署一份重要和约 |
[36:04] | Step aside, drood. | 一旁站着 |
[36:05] | Right hand. | 右手 |
[36:16] | you used stephanie’s guitar to kill gideon epp, didn’t you? | 你用斯黛芬尼的吉他 杀害吉迪恩 爱普, 是吧? |
[36:30] | We came out of the club– | 我们走出俱乐部 |
[36:33] | we rehearsed till 3:00 in the morning. | 我们排练到凌晨3点 |
[36:36] | There’s a lot of pressure, you know? | 当时压力很大 |
[36:37] | – Gus… – no, no, no, no. | – 葛斯… – 别…别 |
[36:38] | – Come on, don’t involve me with this. – Let somebody else speak, please. | – 别把我卷进去 – 让别人说下去 |
[36:42] | Oh, come on.Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 别这样… |
[36:43] | Don’t go, don’t go. | 别离开… |
[36:44] | This is a temporary setback. | 这是突发事件, 马上解决 |
[36:45] | It’s temporary. | |
[36:46] | We’re going to be starting right back up. | 我们马上重新开始 |
[36:47] | Please. | |
[36:53] | We came out of club, | 我们走出门, 见到那男人 盖住我们的海报 |
[36:53] | and this guy was covering our posters. | |
[36:59] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿! |
[37:00] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[37:03] | I was tearing his posters down. | 我撕下他的海报 |
[37:05] | He tried to stop me. | 他想阻止我 |
[37:08] | Steph maced him. | 斯黛芬尼喷他的脸 |
[37:11] | steph got cut. | 斯黛芬尼被割伤 |
[37:15] | And I just lost it. | 我失去控制 |
[37:26] | Just go. | 快走 |
[37:29] | so why did you pour glue all over him? | 你为什么把胶水倒在他脸上? |
[37:35] | They didn’t know about the glue. | 她们不知道胶水 |
[37:39] | Hands, gus. | 手, 葛斯 |
[37:40] | Hands. | 手伸出来 |
[37:43] | Come on. | 快点 |
[37:51] | All that work for nothing! | 那么努力为了什么! |
[37:59] | I put a lot of money into getting these guys signed, | 我大笔投资就为签约 都被她们毁了 |
[38:01] | and they blew it. | |
[38:02] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋! |
[38:03] | Easy, easy. | 冷静! |
[38:04] | You know what, you really know how to wind people up, don’t you, mr. Drood? | 你确实善于煽风点火, 是吧? |
[38:07] | That glue you poured on the dying guy’s face, | 倒在那男人脸上的胶水 |
[38:10] | – that’s at least tampering. – Come on. | – 至少是蓄意 – 少来 |
[38:11] | Ybe even accessory to murder. | 或许等同于谋杀 |
[38:13] | You going to jail, buddy. | 伙计, 你要进监狱啦 |
[38:15] | come on. Get up. | 起来 |
[39:01] | sienna, cassie and… | 西耶娜, 凯西和… |
[39:03] | mirabella. | 米拉贝拉 |
[39:06] | Carlo gives a whole new meaning to the term “art lover.” | 卡罗赋予[艺术爱好者]新的寓意 |
[39:09] | This was a crime of passion, | 激情的犯罪 |
[39:11] | and it had everything to do with her. | 一切始于她 |
[39:15] | Carlo tricked you, didn’t he? | 卡罗欺骗你, 是吗? |
[39:17] | Mm, he was good at that. | 他的拿手好戏 |
[39:19] | Playing the role. | 进入角色 |
[39:20] | Getting people to trust him. | 得到别人的信任 |
[39:22] | He went jogging with sienna. | 他和西耶娜一起慢跑 |
[39:24] | Hunted a jaguar for cassie. | 和凯西一起狩猎美洲虎 |
[39:26] | And for mirabella, | 为米拉贝拉 |
[39:27] | he threw a party. | 他丢下一个晚宴 |
[39:28] | No, that was supposed to be for me. | 和我有什么关系 那只是我的想法 |
[39:30] | At least that’s what I thought. | |
[39:31] | In your mosaic, | 在你的马赛克里 |
[39:32] | you didn’t reveal her identity, | 你没有暴露她的身份 |
[39:34] | but carlo knew exactly who she was. | 卡罗知道她是谁 |
[39:38] | I was a stranger to him. | 对他而言 我只是个陌生人 |
[39:42] | Carlo. | 卡罗你去哪儿? |
[39:43] | Where are you going? | |
[39:44] | Peopleant to ask you about my work. | 有人向你询问我的作品 |
[39:46] | He walked away with mirabella like she was his trophy. | 他带走米拉贝拉 好像带走一件战利品 |
[39:50] | Like I didn’t even exist. | 好像我不存在 |
[39:51] | You didn’T. | 你是不存在 |
[39:52] | The party wasn’t about you, james. | 聚会的中心不在于你, 詹姆斯 |
[39:53] | That’s why no one noticed when you left. | 所以无人注意你的离去 带着弓和箭 |
[39:55] | With the bow and arrow. | |
[40:12] | She was more than just a model, wasn’t she? | 她不仅仅是个模特吧? |
[40:21] | Befo mirabella, | 米拉贝拉之前 |
[40:22] | I was just a photographer scratching out a living. | 我只是个复刻影像的摄影师 |
[40:25] | But the day I photographed mirabella, | 为米拉贝拉摄影那日起 |
[40:27] | I became an artist. | 我成为一个艺术家 |
[40:29] | She brought my work to life. | 她让我的作品充满生命力 |
[40:30] | Suddenly carlo franchetti is putting my mosaics on his wall. | 突然卡罗把我的作品挂在墙上 |
[40:35] | I’m important. | 我变得重要 |
[40:36] | Fame, money, power– | 名望, 金钱, 权利 一切触手可及 |
[40:38] | all within your reach. | |
[40:39] | Then mirabella, your muse, | 接着你和女神米拉贝拉 双双坠入爱河 |
[40:40] | will fall in love with you. | |
[40:42] | Fairy tale complete. | 童话故事圆满 |
[40:44] | But none of it was real. | 而最终什么也没实现 |
[40:46] | It was all carlo’s ploy to seduce mirabella. | 一切只是卡罗诱因 米拉贝拉的策略 |
[40:49] | So you got even. | 你只是被利用 |
[40:58] | he made me believe and I did. | 他迫使我相信 我确实相信了 |
[41:02] | But mirabella was just a conquest. | 而米拉贝拉只是个战利品 |
[41:04] | The guests were only props. | 客人们只是道具 |
[41:07] | I was a joke. | 我是个小丑 |
[41:11] | Nobody was there for my art. | 那里没人欣赏我的艺术 |
[41:14] | I was. | 我欣赏 |
[41:46] | sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到 |
[41:47] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[41:48] | I ordered you a beer. | 我为你叫了啤酒 |
[41:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:52] | So… what’s up? | 怎么啦? |
[41:54] | It’s just something I thought you might be interested in. | 我猜你或许有兴趣 |
[41:56] | Jazz music. | 爵士乐 |
[41:58] | That’s me. | 对我胃口 |
[42:02] | I’d like to thank miss carol williams all the way from chicago, | 让我感谢芝加哥远道而来的 嘉宾凯罗尔 威廉姆斯女士 |
[42:05] | our special guest. | |
[42:16] | get out of here. | 有你的 |
[42:17] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑? |
[42:23] | How’d you know he played? | 你怎么知道他会弹? |
[42:24] | Figured it out. | 可以判断 |
[42:25] | I could tell by the way he held the bass in the lab that he knew guitars, | 凭在实验室里握贝斯的姿势 |
[42:29] | and I knew he had a standing appointment on wednesdays. | 凭每个星期三的固定约会 |
[42:32] | Could have been a shrink or yoga, | 也可能是堂瑜伽课 |
[42:34] | but I took the music option. | 但我认为是音乐 |
[42:36] | I’m impressed. | 失敬 |
[42:52] | maybe you didn’t know him as well as you thought. | 或许你没有想象般了解他 |
[42:54] | Captioning sponsoredy cbs and csi productions captioned |