时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | C.S.I. N.Y. Season 2 Episode 13 | |
[01:17] | 18-hour shift wasn’t enough? | 工作18个小时不累吗? |
[01:19] | Now you’re catching bodies on the way home? | 你竟然在回家的路上发现尸体? |
[01:20] | Well, it’s more like the bodies are catching me. | 大概是尸体发现我 |
[01:23] | Wow, look at you. You’re all gussied up. | 看看, 你竟然盛装出席 |
[01:25] | Fund-raiser for the mayor. | 市长的慈善晚宴 |
[01:27] | Randy williams, freshman at chelsea university. | 兰迪 威廉姆斯 切尔西大学的新生 |
[01:30] | I got an address at a campus residence. | 找到他的学生证 |
[01:32] | Money and credit cards still on him. | 现金和信用卡都在 |
[01:34] | Looks like he took a beating. | 貌似被打得不轻 |
[01:36] | Couple of shots to the head, | 头部几处重伤 |
[01:37] | but there’s no evidence of a struggle here at the scene, | 没有证据表明 这里曾发生过打斗 |
[01:40] | so I’m thinking what happened, happened somewhere else. | 如果确实发生过什么 必定发生在其它地方 |
[01:42] | Maybe that’s where he lost his jacket. | 或许是他弄丢外套的地方 |
[01:44] | It’s freezing down here. | 这里冷得要命 |
[01:53] | High concentration of metallic residue in his nostrils | 鼻孔里有大量的金属残渣 |
[01:57] | and on the front of the clothing. | 衣服上也有 |
[01:58] | Steel dust from the wheels of the train? | 地铁的钢灰? |
[02:05] | Not enough dust on this track to merit the amount | 铁轨不会产生集中的灰尘 |
[02:08] | found on the clothing and in his nose. | 散布在衣服和鼻子里 |
[02:10] | Must have picked it up somewhere else in the subway. | 一定是隧道内其它地方 |
[02:12] | But where? | 但是哪里? |
[02:14] | Rust-colored droplets here– on the chest and the shoulder. | 这里有铁锈色的污迹 在胸口和肩膀处 |
[02:18] | It’s not blood. | 不是血 |
[02:26] | Still wet. | 还湿呢 |
[02:29] | Satellite spatter and the placement of the drops suggest the vic | 滴溅的形状和位置 表明死者… |
[02:33] | was standing up but moving at a high rate of speed. | 站得高且移动迅速 |
[02:48] | woo! Hoo-hoo! | 喔哈! |
[02:58] | yeah! | |
[02:59] | This kid was subway surfing. | 这孩子在隧道冲浪 |
[03:04] | And he never made it out of the tube. | 却永远找不到出口 |
[03:08] | Out here in the fields | 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “风险” |
[03:12] | I fought for my meals | |
[03:16] | I get my back into my living | |
[03:25] | I don’t need to fight to prove I’m right | |
[03:34] | I don’t need to be forgiven, | |
[03:38] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. | |
[04:02] | Well, hello, miss monroe. | 你好, 莫若小姐 |
[04:04] | Wow, you clean up nice. | 收拾得很漂亮 |
[04:07] | You go to the mayor’s party also? | 你也去市长的晚宴? |
[04:09] | I was at the opera. | 我在听歌剧 |
[04:10] | I am hanging out with all the wrong people. | 原来我一直胡乱交朋友 |
[04:12] | You know that? | 你明白吗? |
[04:15] | So, this is our subway surfer? | 他是隧道冲浪者? |
[04:16] | As far as I can tell, he didn’t fall from the top of subway car. | 至少目前看来 他不是从车上掉下来 |
[04:21] | There are no injuries consistent with a fall from that height at that speed. | 那样的速度和高度 不足以造成如此外伤 |
[04:25] | What about the bruising? | 这块淤伤呢? |
[04:26] | Looks like it was caused by a significant impact. | 貌似被某物重击的痕迹 |
[04:28] | It wouldn’t have that if the body was dragged here a dumped. | 应该不是跌落时的撞伤 |
[04:32] | The scapula and ribs aren’t broken. | 肩胛骨和肋骨没有断裂 |
[04:34] | The clavicle didn’t collapse. | 锁骨没有错位 |
[04:36] | Means he didn’t bounce,flip, ricochet,nothing. | 说明他没有任何跳跃动作 |
[04:40] | When he landed, he stayed put. | 他站在上面 摆出不动的姿势 |
[04:42] | All inconsistent with a fall from the top of moving train. | 并没打算滑落 |
[04:46] | So he was subway surfing but he didn’t die doing it. | 他确实在隧道冲浪 却不是因此而亡 |
[04:49] | Pushed, fell,thrown,wthatever. | 更像是被丢或被推 |
[04:50] | This guy came off of the train in front of mine. | 这家伙搭乘我前面一列车 |
[04:52] | So someone on that train must have seen something. | 那列车上一定有目击者 |
[04:55] | I’ll start with the body. | 我去检验尸体 |
[04:56] | You two start with the person who watches everyone get on and off the train. | 你们两个从列车工作人员下手 |
[05:10] | Wood splinter from your vic’s forehead. | 前额取出的木质裂片 |
[05:13] | And more where this came from. | 不止一个 |
[05:16] | The splinters entered the skin at a sideways angle. | 裂片从侧面插入皮肤 |
[05:20] | My guess is with a wooden stick or a club. | 我猜是木棍或球棒 |
[05:26] | The blow was fatal. | 致命的一挥 |
[05:28] | -He died instantly? -No.Could have taken a few hours. | -即刻死亡? -不, 需要几个小时 |
[05:31] | He suffered significant swelling of the frontal lobe,then flatline. | 额叶隆起, 消退 |
[05:35] | Here… let’s roll him. | 我们帮他翻身 |
[05:40] | These scratches are scabbed over, probably a couple of days old. | 几天前的抓伤 |
[05:43] | Looks like a special someone left her mark. | 貌似某个[她]的标记 |
[05:47] | This story isn’t over. | 故事还没结束 |
[05:50] | At first glance, it looked like a compound fracture. | 乍一看, 似有创骨折 |
[05:54] | I pulled this from his hand. | 把这个插进他手里 |
[06:00] | A shark’s tooth? Coney island trink or real? | 一颗鲨鱼的牙齿? 恶作剧道具还是真的? |
[06:03] | I’m not sure,but it took a whole lot of force to drive it through his hand. | 不知道, 绝不是一般的力气 把它穿透手掌 |
[06:10] | That’s just the first course of our seafood buffet. | 这还只是海鲜大餐的前菜 |
[06:12] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[06:20] | Want to go fishing? | 想钓鱼吗? |
[06:58] | Until they’re cleaned up, it’ll be difficult to determine species. | 想知道是什么鱼 就得先为它们洗澡 |
[07:02] | There’s a lot of superficial damage from the stomach acids. | 胃酸导致表面腐化 |
[07:05] | I’ll send this toxic stew over o adam in trace. | 我把毒鱼塘送给亚当化验 |
[07:09] | I estimate the fish were ingested less than 45 minutes prior to your vic’s death. | 推断鱼儿在死亡前 45分钟游进死者身体 |
[07:14] | They were alive when he swallowed them, but they didt last very long. | 它们是被活吞 但没坚持多久 |
[07:17] | Neither did he. | 他也好不到哪去 |
[07:33] | Q.T.Jammer,the most notorious trader in manhattan. | Q.T.简默斯 曼哈顿臭名远扬的商人 |
[07:36] | This guy was a rambo. | 这家伙是天才交易家 |
[07:37] | Half a billion in assets, trades commodities for a living. | 上亿资产 买卖期货为生 |
[07:40] | You think betting the nfl’s tough, try betting on pork bellies,or grain | 是赌球好呢, 还是赌猪肉 或稻谷会升值呢? |
[07:44] | How do you bet on grain? | 你会投资稻谷吗? |
[07:46] | Listen, what I don’t spend, I put in the bank. | 我要是没处花钱 就存进银行 |
[07:55] | What makes a hotshot like this jump out his window? | 是什么让他 如此激动的跳出窗外? |
[07:58] | Bad day in the market? | 盘点不甚理想? |
[07:59] | Hurricane katrina..terrorism..nuclear threat in north korea..bird viruses. | 飓风卡特里娜, 恐怖主义, 朝鲜核试验, 禽流感 |
[08:04] | Commodities is a risky business. | 期货乃风险投资 |
[08:06] | Anything at anytime can make the market tank. | 随时随物均会影响行情 |
[08:10] | Okay,I want to box all of his computers. | 把全部电脑打包 |
[08:13] | Take them back to the lab,find out what kind of day he was really having. | 送回实验室 看看他今天到底做过什么 |
[08:24] | Uh… sorry for the delay. Q.T. And I were busy necking. | 抱歉让您久等 我一直忙着和他颈吻 |
[08:29] | -Come again? -Necking… | -什么? -颈吻… |
[08:32] | Looking at his neck. | 研究他颈部的纹理 |
[08:34] | You don’t think I’d kiss a corpse, do you? | 你认为我会亲吻尸体吗? |
[08:36] | No,no,of course not. | 不, 你当然不会 |
[08:38] | -That’s disgusting. -I agree. | -那太恶心 -我同意 |
[08:40] | Long as we got that straight… so,said…cause of death. | 既然意见如此一致 所以, 死因是? |
[08:43] | Cause of death, Asphyxiation. | 死因是窒息 |
[08:45] | However,ot from hanging out of a 40-story window. | 却不是因为悬在40楼的窗外 |
[08:49] | Tachea in both eyes,but no hemorrhaging in the ligature furl on the neck. | 双眼充血 而颈部无出血 |
[08:55] | So his hea stopped pumping blood before he was hung. | 所以他被悬之前 心脏已停止跳动 |
[08:59] | Strange thing is,he was strangled at some point prior to his death. | 很奇怪, 他是被闷死 |
[09:04] | See the bruising around his neck? | 看到颈部的瘀血吗? |
[09:05] | The noose didn’t make these marks. | 不是绳子的印记 |
[09:07] | These are fingernail marks dug into the neck. | 是手指掐脖子的印记 |
[09:13] | Lucky for us,the killer had something chalky underneath the nails. | 幸好凶手的指甲里 残留白色物质 |
[09:16] | Look at the thumb bruise. | 注意拇指的伤口 |
[09:18] | All right, let’s run a mass spec on that. | 好吧, 我们靠它碰碰运气 |
[09:21] | See what this guy had his hands on aside from Q.T.Jammer’s neck. | 看看那人手上有什么 |
[09:24] | There’s something green in his throat. | 喉咙里找到绿色物质 |
[09:26] | -Do I really want to look? -Evidence knows no bounds. – | -我说过我想看吗? -证据不会察言观色 |
[09:33] | Hold it, hold it. Give me a second here. | 等等, 等我一下 |
[09:37] | Yeah, perfect…perfect. | 对, 很好 |
[09:47] | Grfibers… | 绿色纤维… |
[09:49] | My guess is the killer suffocated him with something green. | 凶手用绿色的东西闷死他 |
[09:52] | A pillow,a towel…handkerchief, maybe? | 靠枕, 毛巾, 手帕? |
[09:59] | All right, let’s run a tox. | 好吧, 进行毒样分析 |
[10:00] | This case just went from suicide to murder. | 本案由自杀升级为谋杀 |
[10:08] | I’m bobby martin, his “under” broker. | 我是鲍比 马丁 他手下的经纪人 |
[10:10] | I work under Q.T…Cold-calling clients managing new accounts. | 我负责冷门客户的投资案 |
[10:14] | -How was business today? -Chernobyl. | -今天交易如何? -一片残骸 |
[10:18] | We had a down day in the market… | 我们今天赔掉不少 |
[10:20] | Mr.Jones,we are at “defcon five” in this climate. | 琼斯先生 现阶段是[5级警报] |
[10:22] | Your pork belly and cattle contracts are losing $50,000 a penny. | 你的猪肉和牛 一美分下跌5万美金 |
[10:25] | We’re down ten cents already this morning. | 仅今天上午 我们就下跌10美分 |
[10:27] | Sorry to interrupt,Mr.Jammer, | 抱歉打断您, 简默斯先生 |
[10:28] | -but there are ten calls waiting. -Not now, debbie! | -有10个待听来电 -不是现在! |
[10:30] | -Talk to me, jammer. -Sir, at this point, | -告诉我, 简默斯 -先生, 现阶段… |
[10:32] | it’s simply about how much pain we can withstand. | 我们可以承受多少损失 |
[10:34] | -About what time did you find him? -not long after the market closed. | 你什么时候发现他的? 收盘后没多久 |
[10:39] | This ought to cheer you up. D.O.A. | 这个能让你高兴 |
[10:40] | Just announced a huge drought in brazil. | 巴西发生大面积旱灾 |
[10:42] | Oh, my god! Q.T.! | 天呀! Q.T! |
[10:54] | I ran to the secretary’s desk and I dialed 911. | 我跑到接待处拨打911 |
[10:59] | Then, I went to the bathroom and threw my guts up. | 接着, 冲进厕所去呕 |
[11:02] | Where was the secretary during all this? | 这时间接待秘书在哪? |
[11:04] | She left not long after the market closed. | 一收盘她就回去了 |
[11:06] | You know, she’s a part-timer. A temp. | 她是小时工, 临时的 |
[11:08] | What about the other brokers? Did they all leave after the bell,too? | 其他经纪人呢? 他们都是一下班就走人吗? |
[11:11] | They’re on a retreat at club med. | 他们在俱乐部聚会 |
[11:12] | Q.T. stayed back. | Q.T. 没去 |
[11:14] | He said he wanted to earn some extra money to help build his lagoon pool. | 他说为建豪华泳池 就得加班加点 |
[11:20] | -Looks like someone threw a vase. -Yeah. | -貌似花瓶被丢出去 -是啊 |
[11:24] | Is this the only security camera on this floor? | 这是唯一的监视器吗? |
[11:27] | As far as I know,yeah. | 据我所知, 是的 |
[11:28] | Educate me.Why would you need a surveillance camera in a brokerage firm? | 请教一下 投资公司要监视器做什么? |
[11:33] | Q.T.’S got a lot of million-dollar clients. | Q.T.有很多百万资产的客户 |
[11:35] | Not all of them know how to swallow losses like the ones we had today. | 他们不都像今天 那位一样看得开 |
[12:31] | Subway surfing was much more popular,late ’80s, ’90s. | 隧道冲浪在八九十年代 比较盛行 |
[12:35] | But we still get these doot-da-doots every once in a while. | 仍然时有[doot da doots] |
[12:38] | “Doot-da-” whats? | [Doot da]什么? |
[12:39] | Doot-da-doots. You know– idiot, moron, knucklehead. | 傻子, 弱智, 蠢驴 |
[12:43] | Where you from, jersey? | 你是哪里人, 新泽西? |
[12:45] | Forget about that. | 这不重要 |
[12:45] | We think a kid was surfing the rear car of your train last night. | 我们认为昨晚有个孩子 在你的列车上冲浪 |
[12:49] | You sure he came from my train? | 确定是在我车上? |
[12:50] | Yeah,it had to,because the victim was lying across the tracks, | 是的, 因为死者 横躺铁轨之上 |
[12:52] | and I was riding the train behind yours when I saw him. | 而我在后面的车上发现 |
[12:55] | If another train passed, he would’ve been sliced in half. | 如果其它班次通过 他早该被切成两半 |
[12:59] | It’s the risk these kids take? | 孩子们所谓的风险? |
[13:00] | -Yeah. -I don’t get it. | -是啊 -我不明白 |
[13:02] | Mr.White,you’re the conductor. | 怀特先生, 你是列车长 |
[13:03] | Did you notice anything unusual on that run? | 车上有什么不寻常吗? |
[13:05] | I see “unusual” on every run. It’s a subway. | 每班列车都有[不寻常] 这就是地铁 |
[13:08] | You want unusual, you’re going to find it. | 自己去找你所谓的[不寻常] |
[13:10] | Well,do you remember anybody causing any trouble? | 有人挑起事端吗? |
[13:13] | Any doot-da-doots get your attention? | 哪个[傻子]引起你的注意? |
[13:15] | That’s very nice. | 不错啊 |
[13:16] | She used it in a sentence and everything. | 她即学即用 |
[13:18] | Look,I open and close the doors. | 我只负责开门关门 |
[13:21] | I’m all about staying on schedule. | 我尽力保证准点 |
[13:23] | Last night,wasn’t different than any other night,nothing special. | 昨晚并无异常 和平时一样 |
[13:27] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[13:28] | We’re going to take a look at your train. | 我们要看看你的列车 |
[13:29] | And do me a favor, in the meantime, | 与此同时, 帮个忙 |
[13:31] | if you remember even the littlest thing, | 如果记起任何线索 |
[13:34] | -get in touch.\-All right. | 保持联系 |
[13:35] | Look, if you need anythinglse, just call. | 如果需要帮忙 随时打给我 |
[13:37] | They got to pay me overtime every time they change my run. | 每改一次时间表 就多一份加班费 |
[13:40] | So I’m always available, if you know what I mean. | 所以我都有空 你明白我的意思吧 |
[13:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:05] | I got blood, and a load of footprints up here. | 这有血和一大堆脚印 |
[14:09] | How you doing? | 你那边呢? |
[14:12] | Typical new york city subway car. | 典型的纽约地铁 |
[14:15] | A million fingerprints and a smorgasbord of trace. | 无数的指纹和仅有的线索 |
[14:27] | woo!Woo-hoo! Yeah!Yeah!Whoo! | |
[14:35] | I got evidence of two surfers up here. | 我可以证明是两个冲浪者 |
[14:39] | And it looks like they both made it down from the roof. | 貌似双双跳进列车里 |
[14:43] | Looks like mac was right, Monroe. | 看来迈克是正确的 |
[14:48] | They had him down and back inside the train. | 他被击倒带回列车 |
[14:57] | I’ve got medium velocity blood spatter. | 有中速的溅血 |
[15:03] | Looks like we may have found our primary crime scene. | 这就是隐避的犯罪现场 |
[15:05] | All right.Now all we’ve got to do is find our secondary surfer. | 好的, 我们去找第二个冲浪者 |
[15:23] | Okay. | 来啦 |
[15:25] | Chill out. | 等会儿 |
[15:28] | At time is…it? | 才几点? |
[15:34] | We’re looking for perry lohmann, randy william’s roommate. | 我们找佩瑞 莱曼 兰迪 威廉姆斯的室友 |
[15:38] | What’s happened? | 发生什么啦? |
[15:39] | That’s what we’re here to find out. | 我们是来揭晓的 |
[15:41] | Mind if we come in? Thank you. | 我们能进去吗? |
[15:46] | Perry lohmann,wake up. | 佩瑞 莱曼, 起床啦 |
[15:48] | Hey, subway surfer, we’ve got to talk. | 隧道冲浪者, 我们得谈谈 |
[15:51] | You’re a lucky boy. | 你真走运 |
[15:54] | Can I use the bathroom? I’m a little hung-over. | 我能去厕所吗? 我还没酒醒呢 |
[15:58] | Make it quick. | 快点儿 |
[16:01] | You can have a seat. | 你可以坐下 |
[16:04] | I like what you did with the place. | 我喜欢你的摆设 |
[16:23] | Don’t move, don’t move, don’t move. | 别动, 别动 |
[16:25] | What the hell did I do? | 我做什么啦? |
[16:27] | Nice collar, monroe. | 干得漂亮, 莫若 |
[16:32] | I already told you. | 我说过啦 |
[16:33] | I ran because I figured I did something wrong. | 我以为自己又闯祸 所以才跑 |
[16:36] | Sometimes when I drink, I do stupid things. | 我喝醉总干些蠢事 |
[16:38] | Things I don’t remember. | 没印象的事 |
[16:40] | Yeah,well,you remember how randy williams ended up dead? | 能记起兰迪 威廉姆斯怎么死的? |
[16:42] | I still can’t believe he’s dead. | 还是不能相信他死了 |
[16:44] | I was just with him. We went partying. | 我们刚刚才进酒吧 |
[16:50] | He can’t be dead. | 他不可能死 |
[16:52] | Those are some interesting scratches on your back,Perry. | 你后背的抓伤很有趣啊 |
[16:56] | Randy williams had the same scratches. | 兰迪 威廉姆斯有一样的抓伤 |
[16:59] | It must have made you kind of angry that he was sleeping with your girlfriend. | 他和你女友上床 你很生气吧 |
[17:02] | Actually, I’m randy’s girlfriend. | 实际上我是兰迪的女友 |
[17:07] | Randy and I have been going out since high school. | 兰迪和我从高中就在一起 |
[17:12] | I didn’t want to hurt him. Perry and I… | 我不想伤害他 佩瑞和我… |
[17:16] | It just happened. | 还是发生了 |
[17:19] | So where were you and randy partying? | 你和兰迪去哪间酒吧? |
[17:20] | I don’t know. Lot’s of places I guess. | 不知道, 太多地方啦 |
[17:23] | I was trashed. I only remember bits and pieces. | 我喝晕了, 只记得零零星星 |
[17:26] | Start with the bits. | 就说零零星星 |
[17:28] | We…we were at some club… on broadway. | 我们在百老汇的某间酒吧 |
[17:32] | Broadway’s the longest street in the world,kiddo. | 百老汇是世界最长一条街, 孩子 |
[17:36] | There were girls dancing. | 有姑娘跳舞 |
[17:38] | We had a problem with the bouncer. | 我们和保镖起冲突 |
[17:40] | That’s all I remember. | 我只记得这么多 |
[17:42] | Well, that narrows idown. How about some more bits? | 范围已被缩小 还有其它吗? |
[17:44] | You said you had a problem with a bouncer? | 你们和保镖起争执? |
[17:47] | We were way out of line. We pissed him off. | 我们疯疯癫癫惹得他生气 |
[17:50] | He and randy really got into it. | 兰迪被他盯上了 |
[17:54] | Hey,watch it,Jerk! | 看着点, 疯子! |
[18:01] | Man, leave him alone! | 别管他! |
[18:05] | What the hell?! | 该死的! |
[18:06] | Randy was hot.He wanted another shot at the guy. | 兰迪很生气 他和那家伙不算完 |
[18:09] | We waited outside until the bar closed. | 我们在门口等到酒吧关门 |
[18:11] | Then you confronted the bouncer? | 然后你们殴打保镖? |
[18:13] | We followed him into the train station. | 我们跟踪他到地铁站 |
[18:15] | They had words– that’s it. | 他们吵了几句 就这样 |
[18:16] | The train came,we got on and went to the back. | 地铁进站, 我们冲上车 |
[18:19] | You see the bouncer on the train? | 车厢看见保镖吗? |
[18:20] | Not that I remember. | 至少我不记得 |
[18:21] | Look,we were clubbing,got trashed, got stupid headed home,the usual. | 我们不过是出去玩, 酒后干些蠢事 最后和往常一样回家 |
[18:25] | I left randy on the train,went to another club and now he’s dead. | 我把兰迪落在车里, 自己接着喝 如今他死了 |
[18:37] | You remember surfi on the train with randy? | 你记得和兰迪一起隧道冲浪? |
[18:39] | Maybe, I don’t know. We do it sometimes. | 或许, 我不知道 我们以前做过 |
[18:41] | We were hammered. | 我们被揍得不轻 |
[18:42] | Do you remember killing randy williams and throwing his body on the tracks? | 你可记得杀害兰迪 把尸体扔到铁轨上? |
[18:45] | Look,I’ve got nothing else to say. | 现在我不想谈啦 |
[18:57] | You like being punished,Perry? ‘Cause that’s what we do. | 你喜欢被惩罚, 佩瑞? 那正好是我们的工作 |
[19:00] | Except we don’t tie you to the bed, and spank you with some pledge paddle. | 但我们不把你绑在床上 用床下船桨拍你屁股 |
[19:03] | We throw you in jail. | 我们把你扔进监狱 |
[19:04] | So you won’t mind if I borrow this, right? | 所以你不介意我拿走这个吧? |
[19:07] | See if randy williams got a punishment he didn’t deserve. | 看看兰迪是否承受 不该有的惩罚 |
[19:20] | -Hey. | -Hey. |
[19:21] | How’s our security camera treating us? | 监视器有什么发现? |
[19:23] | Well, I looked at the footage from about an hour | 我从盘点前一个小时开始 |
[19:26] | before the market opened– through the trading day. | 直到盘点结束 |
[19:28] | Not much happening. | 并无异常 |
[19:30] | Q.T.Jammer’s under broker, bobby martin, | Q.T.的副手经纪人 鲍比 马丁 |
[19:33] | pouring himself a cup of coffee in reception | 在接待处为自己冲一杯咖啡 |
[19:35] | Secretary leaves right after the closing bell. | 收盘钟一响 接待秘书即刻下班 |
[19:38] | That kind of thing. | 诸如此类 |
[19:39] | Then… | 接着… |
[19:41] | this guy comes in… and he’s not happy. | 这家伙进来… 他很不开心 |
[19:47] | And here’s… where the broken vase comes in. | 接着… 花瓶飞过来 |
[19:52] | Did you get a name for our angry guy? | 火爆先生的姓名是? |
[19:55] | -Name and a location. -Good. | -姓名和地址 -很好 |
[20:01] | Mr. Reiter, do you want to put the weights down,please? | 里特先生, 能先放下哑铃吗? |
[20:04] | When I finish my set. 48… | 等结束这一轮 |
[20:06] | Mr Reiter,we need to talk to you about the losses you took in the market. | 里特先生, 我们想谈谈 你在交易场的亏损 |
[20:10] | -…50. -Right now,Mr. Reiter. | -现在, 里特先生 |
[20:16] | Bunny… | 宝贝… |
[20:28] | What’s my money got to do with you? | 我的钱碍你什么事? |
[20:31] | Q.T. Jammer’s dead. | Q.T. 简默斯的死 |
[20:32] | What’d he do, jump out a window? | 他怎么啦, 从窗户跳出去? |
[20:34] | Now why would you say that? | 你怎么会知道? |
[20:35] | I’m sure all of his clients took a bath yesterday. | 大概他的客户 昨天都赔掉不少钱 |
[20:38] | Including me. | 我也一样 |
[20:40] | Mueller’s magic grip. | 大力士的神奇粉末 |
[20:42] | Athletic adhesive used for rock climbing, | 攀岩运动的防滑粉 |
[20:45] | discus throwing and look here… weight lifting | 可用于投掷铁饼 和举重 |
[20:48] | What’s all this about? | 什么意思? |
[20:49] | We know you paid Q.T.Jammer a visit earlier in the day. | 我们知道那天你去探望Q.T. |
[20:52] | And thanks to your powder here, we suspect you had your hands around his neck. | 多亏这些粉末 我们怀疑你掐住他的脖子 |
[20:59] | Look, it’s not every day you lose $2.4 million in six hours. | 不是每天都有机会 在6小时内损失240万美金 |
[21:04] | So I paid him a visit. | 所以我去看看他 |
[21:06] | We had a little client-broker heart-to-heart. | 说说经纪人和客户的真心话 |
[21:09] | Just the two of us. | 就我们俩 |
[21:11] | Look, orange juice is down for a very good reason,Mr.Kartzinel | 橙汁降价符合道理, 卡兹先生 |
[21:13] | Farmers are worried about another katrina. | 农民为下一个飓风担忧 |
[21:15] | The only thing in the market today is oil, | 目前唯一值钱的是石油 |
[21:16] | and that’s because bush wants 22-inch rims on his golf cart. | 因为布什想让自己的 高尔夫球车增加马力 |
[21:19] | You got me in to this market, you better get me out, | 你把我拖下水 你最好帮我擦干净 |
[21:22] | or I’ll pop your head off like a mushroom! | 不然我把你的头 当蘑菇扭下来 |
[21:27] | I lost my temper.. and my money. | 我赔上自己的气节和金钱 |
[21:30] | -And a vase. -What? | -和一个花瓶 -什么? |
[21:32] | You want me to reimburse him? I think I could find five bucks. | 想让我赔给他? 5块钱我能买一个 |
[21:36] | -Let me get my wallet. -Yeah, do that. | -我去拿钱包 -好呀 |
[21:37] | We’re going to need your I.D. To file assault charges. | 我们需要你的证件 备案恐吓罪 |
[22:09] | Give me some good news, adam. | 我想听好消息, 亚当 |
[22:10] | This is the contents of randy williams’ stomach. | 这是兰迪 威廉姆斯 胃里的东西 |
[22:12] | I found chunks of macadamias, almonds and cashews. | 我发现大量坚果, 杏仁和腰果 |
[22:16] | Perfect description of bar mix. | 酒吧零食的完美诠释 |
[22:18] | What about the shark’s tooth? | 鲨鱼牙齿呢? |
[22:20] | I’m still trying to figure out how something like | 我还在琢磨那东西 如何钻进他的掌心 给你 |
[22:22] | -that got stuck in his hand -There you go. | |
[22:36] | There’s tool marks at the top of the tooth,by the roots. | 牙齿的上方的痕迹 |
[22:39] | Looks like it was mounted on some type of setting. | 貌似被制成某种标本 |
[22:42] | Maybe a necklace or a key chain. | 项链或挂在厨房 |
[22:45] | No broken chain or setting found at the crime scene, | 现场没有锁链断裂的迹象 |
[22:48] | no indication that the tooth belonged to the victim. | 无法证实牙齿属于死者 |
[22:52] | Strange case, you know? | 奇怪的案子 |
[22:54] | Bar nuts, shark tooth, tropical fish. | 酒吧坚果 鲨鱼牙齿和热带鱼 |
[22:58] | Betta splenden… | [狮皇鱼斗]… |
[23:00] | or siamese fighting fish, to be exact. | 或者说[暹逻斗鱼] |
[23:03] | The brilliant colors are exclusive to males– | 唯我独尊的绚丽颜色 |
[23:05] | males in the same tank will kill each other. | 导致共处一塘的雄鱼 彼此厮杀 |
[23:08] | Ironic. | 讽刺地 |
[23:11] | No…wild, wild,wet. | 不…狂野且潮地 |
[23:16] | Whoa! That’s a very hip, very salacious manhattan club. | 曼哈顿激情之夜 |
[23:21] | That just kind of popped in your head like that? | 你是偶然想到的? |
[23:23] | And your point? | 你认为呢? |
[23:25] | Well, I just… you know, I… I didn’t think that you would… | 我只是…没想到你会 |
[23:29] | the bar’s over on broadway, near chelsea uversity– | 百老汇大街有间酒吧 靠近切尔西大学 |
[23:32] | fighting fish on every table. | 每张台都有[斗鱼] |
[23:35] | It’s a short train ride from where randy williams was found. | 地铁车程靠近死者遇害现场 |
[23:39] | Yone the man!You can hang anywhere you want,huh? | 哪里都逃不过你的足迹? |
[23:42] | I was at the scene of a crime,adam. | 我曾在那里办案, 亚当 |
[23:45] | Bouncers went a little overboard, | 保镖刚从船上下来 |
[23:46] | ended up killing some kid from staten island. | 就在岛屿上发现掩埋的尸体 |
[23:50] | Shrimp cocktail is fantastic. | 小虾鸡尾酒很美味 |
[23:52] | Get meomething more on that tooth. | 找找牙齿以外的线索 |
[23:58] | I like shrimp. | 我喜欢小虾 |
[24:10] | I remember him, yeah. | 我记得他 |
[24:11] | Two guys. College kids. | 2个大学生 |
[24:14] | Couldn’t hold their liquor. | 不能喝就别喝 |
[24:16] | Come in the other night causing trouble,so I taught ’em a lesson. | 那晚惹出不少麻烦 所以我给他们上一课 |
[24:19] | What kind of lesson? | 怎样的一课? |
[24:21] | They were swallowing live fish, knocking over drinks, | 他活吞鱼儿 打翻酒杯 |
[24:23] | causing big problems. | 惹人厌烦 |
[24:27] | Oh,my god,he’s eating the fish. | 天啊, 他把鱼吃啦 |
[24:29] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[24:36] | I softened him up a bit. | 我安抚他 |
[24:38] | Enough of a lesson that he won’t be coming back anytime soon. | 我让他冷静一会儿 短期内他不敢再来闹场 |
[24:41] | The kid in the picture won’t be coming back at all– | 照片上的孩子再也不会过来 他死了 |
[24:43] | He’s dead. | |
[24:51] | Ax handle. | 斧柄 |
[24:52] | Who does this belong to? | 谁的? |
[24:54] | Paul bunyan was in last night. | [伐木巨人]昨晚造访 |
[24:57] | Heust’ve left it. | 应该是他落下的 |
[24:58] | Well,you won’t mind if I hang onto it until Mr.Bunyan comes back. | 在[巨人]先生回来之前 不介意我来保存吧 |
[25:02] | I don’t care if you stand in the corner and spit wooden nickels. | 随便你处心积虑地埋伏 |
[25:05] | I got nothin’ to hide. | 因为我没什么好隐瞒 |
[25:11] | Looks like blood. | 看起来是血 |
[25:16] | You keeping score on how many heads you bash in? | 砸过几个头 你都会记录下来吗? |
[25:18] | Put it this way,There ain’t a notch on the bat | 不如这样说 上面并没刻着… |
[25:21] | with that kid’s name on it. | 那孩子的名字 |
[25:23] | You better hope not… | 你最好安心祷告 |
[25:25] | or you’ll be living in an eight-by-ten cell | 可能搬进一个8坪的单间 |
[25:27] | with your name on it. | 上面刻着你的名牌 |
[25:39] | The “c” in this case does not just stand for “commodities.” | 不光[期货]以字母[C]开头 |
[25:43] | -What’s it stand for? -Chloroform. | -还有什么词? -氯仿 |
[25:46] | Tox came back on our vic. | 死者的中毒化验报告 |
[25:49] | Someone knocked him out and then tossed him out. | 他被人际倒, 再被扔出去 |
[25:51] | So we’ve got our “how,” we just need to find the “who.” | [方法]已知, 只待[何人] |
[25:53] | Okay, take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[25:56] | Minutes after seamus reiter left the building, | 暴躁的客户刚刚离开 |
[25:58] | this man walked into the office, | 这个男人就进来 |
[26:00] | wearing a three-piece suit and– green handkerchief. | 穿着三件套的西装和… 绿手帕 |
[26:03] | He was wearing it when he walked into the office… | 进来的时候是戴着的 |
[26:06] | But… | 但… |
[26:08] | Not when he walked out. | 离开时却没有 |
[26:10] | Here’s the catch | 定格 |
[26:11] | We can’t prove that he went in to Q.T. Jammer’s office. | 不能证明他走进 Q.T.简默斯的办公室 |
[26:14] | But.. | 但是… |
[26:14] | Sign-in at reception has a cecil arthur | 接待处的登记薄上 有西索 亚瑟 |
[26:18] | visiting the floor around that time. | 那段时间来访 |
[26:20] | He’s a client. | 他是客户 |
[26:21] | His profits for the day,$840,000. | 那天他赚84万美金 |
[26:25] | He’s actually one of the few who made money. | 是少数进帐的客户 |
[26:26] | Who makes money and kills his broker? | 会有人因挣钱而 杀掉自己的经纪人吗? |
[26:28] | Those commissions can be murder. | 谈到佣金, 另当别论 |
[26:40] | -Cecil Arthur? -Yeah. | -西索 亚瑟? -是的 |
[26:43] | This is how we feed the world. | 世界是这样被饲养的 |
[26:46] | Why don’t you stop feeding the world for a minute | 世界不介意等会儿再被你饲养 |
[26:48] | and come over and talk to us. | 过来和我们谈谈 |
[26:49] | I’m giving back to the earth that has given back to me. | 将我得到的 全部归还给大地 |
[26:52] | N.Y.P.D.The pigeons can go hungry for a minute,okay? | 纽约警察 鸽子饿一会儿不会死 |
[26:57] | Buddy, you got three seconds to stop doing that | 伙计, 你还有最后3秒 |
[27:00] | before I come in there and get you. | 别逼我动手 |
[27:01] | Oh, for the love of caesar. Eat! | 看在神灵的面子上 吃吧! |
[27:06] | Out of the limo now,I says! | 给我从车里出来! |
[27:10] | That’s how i live my life. | 我的生活方式 |
[27:11] | When I lose in the market, I lay in bed and eat fig newtons all day. | 赔的时候 一整天躺在家里吃饼干 |
[27:14] | if I score, I celebrate by giving back to mother earth. | 赚的时候 以归还大地的方式来庆祝 |
[27:18] | Mr. Arthur, just answer the question. | 亚瑟先生 请正面回答问题 |
[27:21] | Why would I want to harm him? | 为什么我要伤害他? |
[27:23] | Q.T. Was my broker,we had a phenomenal day | Q.T. 是我的经纪人 那是伟大的一天 |
[27:25] | in the market yesterday. | 就是昨天 |
[27:26] | At least I did,anyway. | 至少我这样认为 |
[27:28] | Not to mention that I am the most important client | 更别提我是他最重要的客户 |
[27:30] | -has in his book. \-His book? | -在他的书中 -他的书? |
[27:33] | The manifest of clients– he handles 81 speculators, | 客户手册 他负责的81位投资者 |
[27:35] | net worth of $50 million apiece. | 每位价值5千万美金 |
[27:37] | I have $700 million with him myself. | 我一个人就委托他7千万 |
[27:42] | Where’s your green handkerchief? | 你的绿色手帕呢? |
[27:43] | You had one when you went into Q.T. Jammer’s office. | 你走入Q.T.办公室时 还戴着的 |
[27:46] | You came back out without it. | 走出来时却不见了 |
[27:49] | I sneezed. | 我打喷嚏 |
[27:51] | What’s that bulge in your pocket? And don’t get cute. | 口袋里鼓鼓的是什么? 别耍花样 |
[28:04] | Circular stain. Can you explain that? | 一片污渍 能解释一下吗? |
[28:07] | Turnout mother nature gave something back to me. | 大自然对我的回报 |
[28:18] | They say it’s good luck, you know? | 人们说它代表幸运, 明白吗? |
[28:21] | We’ll find out. | 我们会明白的 |
[28:34] | How we making out with the wood sampl, danny? | 木削方面有进展吗, 丹尼? |
[28:36] | Not good. | 不理想 |
[28:37] | And adam called– blood from the ax handle | 亚当说酒吧斧柄上的血 |
[28:39] | doesn’t come back to our vic. | 并不属于死者 |
[28:40] | Means the bouncer used it on somebody else. | 说明保镖用它砸别人 |
[28:43] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[28:44] | Splinter on the left is from the ax handle, | 左边是斧柄的裂片 |
[28:45] | splinter on the right’s from our vic’s forehead. | 右边是死者前额取出的裂片 |
[28:47] | Like the frat paddle– doesn’t match. | 更像船桨, 不吻合 |
[28:49] | So the search goes on– | 所以继续寻找 |
[28:51] | for our murderer and our murder weapon. | 凶手和凶器 |
[30:21] | What you got there? | 那是什么? |
[30:22] | Results on the handkerchief. | 手帕的化验结果 |
[30:24] | Negative for chloroform, positive for bird crap. | 不是氯仿, 而是鸟屎 |
[30:27] | The shark tooth you guys found is from the great white. | 你们发现的是大白鲨的牙齿 |
[30:29] | Now, the length and the number of points | 凭外轮廓的长度和斑点 |
[30:31] | along the edge of the tooth is used to determine the size | 可以预测鲨鱼的大小 |
[30:34] | and the species of the shark. | 和具体的种类 |
[30:35] | This one was around 21 feet long and weighed over 2,500 pounds. | 这只应该长21英尺重2500磅 |
[30:40] | But great whites are migratory fish. | 但大白鲨是回游鱼 |
[30:42] | Right? They’re prevalent all up and down the east coast. | 它们不是只在东海岸出没吗 |
[30:44] | Not to mention a bunch of other places. | 也有其它地区 |
[30:46] | Which is where my closer look comes in. | 最靠近我估计的地方 |
[30:49] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[30:50] | See, the enamel on this tooth is worn. | 牙齿外层的瓷釉是年岁的 |
[30:53] | Aren’t most shark’s teeth that are sold commercially fossils | 多数商业出售的鲨牙 都涂有防腐剂吧? |
[30:56] | that have lacquer preservative? | |
[30:57] | This tooth came right from the shark’s mouth, | 这颗是从鲨鱼嘴里 直接取出 |
[31:00] | so the person who owned it likely caught the fish | 所以持有人本身捕鱼 |
[31:03] | or knew the person who did. | 或者他认识捕鱼的人 |
[31:05] | But that could be in australia, for all we know. | 至少应该在澳大利亚 |
[31:07] | Mm, my friend grateloupia t uruturu would beg to differ. | 我朋友[海木耳]可不这么认为 |
[31:12] | Brown algae? | 褐藻? |
[31:13] | A microscopic diatom found in the pulp of the shark’s tooth, | 这颗牙齿上有微观硅藻 |
[31:17] | usually found in cooler waters of the north atlantic– now, | 通常生存在大西洋的冷水域 |
[31:20] | only two sharks of this size have ever been caught on the north atlantic coast, | 历史上只有2条同等大小 鲨鱼在北大西洋被捕获 |
[31:24] | and the last one was in ’92. | 最近一个在1992年 |
[31:26] | If I could get my hands on the list of the fishermen | 我可以从渔夫名单下手 |
[31:28] | who are involved in the charter boats… | 牵扯到相关船只 |
[31:30] | maybe a name pops up? | 或许能找出姓名? |
[31:33] | Good job, adam. | 干得好, 亚当 |
[31:37] | Remember that question on the csi training exam? | 还记得CSI培训考试的问题吗? |
[31:39] | Look, there are a lot of questions on the training exam, hawkes. | 培训考试有很多问题, 霍克斯 |
[31:42] | There was a chloroform question about solvents– | 有个关于氯仿溶媒的问题 |
[31:44] | you know, leachi versus bleaching. | 过滤后颜色被漂染 |
[31:46] | What’s your point? | 你的意思是? |
[31:47] | Okay, I was just looking at your overall photos– | 我又重新研究全部照片 |
[31:48] | more specifically, this one with the pillows. | 准确些, 这张靠枕的照片 |
[31:52] | Now, we’re looking for something green | 我们在找绿色的 |
[31:54] | that might’ve been used to smother him,right? | 使他窒息的东西 |
[31:56] | The pillows on this couch aren’t green. | 沙发上没有绿色的靠枕 |
[31:58] | That’s my point. | 正确 |
[31:59] | Maybe the pillow used wasn’t green. | 或许那个靠枕不是绿色 |
[32:01] | Chloroform can sometimes act as a solvent | 氯仿有时表现为溶媒 |
[32:03] | when it comes in contact with fabrics. | 当它和布料接触后 |
[32:05] | Leaching can occur and turn certain dyes a different color. | 引发滤去, 使得某种颜色 变成另一种颜色 |
[32:15] | Like turning a blue pillow green. | 就像变蓝靠枕为绿 |
[32:18] | We can’t get a print off a pillow. | 靠枕无法获取指纹 |
[32:20] | Who was the last person to see Q.T.Jammer alive? | 最后一个见到Q.T.简默斯的人是? |
[32:25] | Bobby martin. | 鲍比 马丁 |
[32:26] | I’ve been through this footage a thousand times, | 我一直研究这段录像 |
[32:28] | and his alibi checks out | 他的辩解没有矛盾 |
[32:31] | See, bobby got a cup of coffee in reception… | 鲍比在接待处冲咖啡… |
[32:36] | went to the bathroom for two minutes, | 走进厕所约2分钟 |
[32:39] | and then walks out of frame. | 然后慌乱得出来 |
[32:41] | Okay, and that’s when he comes out and calls 9-1-1. | 出来就拨911 |
[32:45] | So we can only assume that he went into Q.T.’S office, | 只能假设他走入Q.T.的办公室 |
[32:47] | found him dead and came out to make the call. | 发现他死了, 接着报警 |
[32:49] | And according to him, he went into the bathroom | 就像他说的, 冲进厕所 |
[32:51] | and puked his guts out. | 先呕一呕 |
[32:58] | -Can I sit for a second? -Sure. | -我能坐一下吗? -当然 |
[33:05] | I’m gonna rewind the tape for a second. | 我要回放几格 |
[33:07] | I’ve been here for a couple of minutes. | 我进来已经几分钟 |
[33:09] | The steam on my tea is still going strong. | 我杯茶的蒸汽依旧明显 |
[33:11] | He walks into the bathroom with a steaming cup of coffee. | 他拿着一杯热腾腾的咖啡进去 |
[33:16] | Seconds later, he walks out. | 不一会儿出来 |
[33:22] | No steam. He knew he was on camera. | 没有蒸汽 他知道那有监视器 |
[33:25] | Yeah. He went into the bathroom, he emptied out his coffee, | 进入厕所后他倒掉咖啡 |
[33:28] | put the chloroform in the paper cup. | 装入氯仿 |
[33:32] | Only I checked that office high and low– | 我检查办公室每个角落 |
[33:34] | I didn’t find any paper cup. | 没发现任何纸杯 |
[33:35] | Let’s fast-forward the footage. | 我们将录像快进 |
[33:40] | Came out of Q.T.’S office whithout it. | 走出办公室却没有 |
[33:42] | Probably hid the cup on his person, | 很可能藏在他身上 |
[33:45] | threw it away in the bathroom when he was supposed to be throwing up. | 扮呕吐时, 把它扔进厕所 |
[33:48] | Exactly. That’s how he got rid of it. | 正确, 一定这样销毁 |
[33:50] | Evidence gone– taken away by the cleaning crew. | 证据被清洁工消灭 |
[33:53] | This isn’t gonna get taken away by the cleaning crew. | 清洁工没把它带走 |
[33:56] | The c exchange by-laws. | 交易流程 |
[33:58] | From the editor who wrote the times article. | 时代周刊的编辑 |
[34:00] | Seems the underbroker told a big fib. | 看来二线经纪人说谎 |
[34:02] | When Q.T. Jammer went out the window,his underbroker, | Q.T. 简默斯跳出窗户那刻起 他的手下 |
[34:04] | bobby martin, inherited his book. | 鲍比 马丁 继承他的客户手册 |
[34:07] | Okay, so we don’t have the paper cup, | 虽然没有那个纸杯 |
[34:09] | but we have the motive. | 但有动机 |
[34:11] | Gentlemen, we have to find that cup. | 先生们, 我们去找杯子 |
[35:22] | You get anything else from the splinters, boss? | 裂片有何进展, 头儿? |
[35:24] | Yeah. Antifreeze. | 防冻剂 |
[35:26] | Antifreeze? | 除冻剂? |
[35:28] | You might want to take a look at what lindsay | 你或许想看看琳德赛 |
[35:30] | and i pulled from the new york public library. | 和我在市图书馆的剪报 |
[35:32] | Yeah? Tell me on the fly. | 是吗? 路上告诉我 |
[35:35] | What’s the rush? | 你急什么? |
[35:37] | I have a train to catch. | 我赶地铁 |
[36:07] | We’re gonna take a little ride, Mr White. | 跟我走, 怀特先生 |
[36:09] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[36:22] | It’s a tragedy to all of us, Ms.Chandler, | 是我们大家的损失 钱德勒女士 |
[36:23] | but the market goes on. | 但是交易仍要进行 |
[36:25] | By sunrise, we’ll be open for business, | 日出前, 我们将开始交易 |
[36:26] | and I’d be honored to make you a killing. | 我因您的盈利而骄傲 |
[36:29] | And I’d be honored to bust you for a killing. | 我因逮捕你而骄傲 |
[36:31] | Hang up the phone, bobby. | 挂断电话, 鲍比 |
[36:33] | Bobby, what’s going on? | 鲍比, 怎么啦? |
[36:34] | You look good in this office, bobby. | 这办公室很合适你 |
[36:35] | You look like you’d kill to be here. | 为站在这里 你甚至可以杀人 |
[36:37] | You murdered Q.T. Jammer. | 你谋杀Q.T. 简默斯 |
[36:39] | We pulled your print off the paper cup. | 纸杯上有你的指纹 |
[36:41] | Sec demands that all its brokers get printed | 商盟存有每位经纪人的指纹 |
[36:44] | hen they receive their series 7 license. | 报出7位许可证号码 |
[36:46] | Your name just popped up like that. | 你的名字映入眼帘 |
[36:48] | What it didn’t say was whether you take chloroform | 只是不知道你是否 把氯仿倒入咖啡杯 |
[36:50] | with your coffee or not. | |
[36:51] | We also found this. “C” exchange by-laws. | 我们也发现这个交易法则 |
[36:55] | You stood to inherit his book. | 你为了继承他的客户手册 |
[36:56] | Q.T.Jammer was the senior partner. | Q.T.简默斯是高级合伙人 |
[36:58] | You were the underbroker. | 你是普通经纪人 |
[37:00] | You knew staging his death as a suicide would enable you | 你知道策划一场自杀 |
[37:03] | to get your hands on all of his clients. | 会得到他的全部客户 |
[37:10] | We lost $17 million that day, and I did the impossible– | 那天我们陪入1千7百万 |
[37:15] | I made cecil arthur money. | 而我让西索 亚瑟赚钱 |
[37:20] | -Tough day, huh, Q.T.? -Chernobyl. | -糟糕的一天? -惨不忍睹 |
[37:24] | It’s a good thing cecil arthur took my advice. | 幸好西索 亚瑟 接受我的建议 |
[37:27] | He made a killing on those oil contracts. | 他在石油上赚了一大笔 |
[37:28] | What are you, an authority? | 你是什么, 权威? |
[37:30] | You make one right trade, and all of a sudden you’re an expert? | 瞎猫撞见死耗子 就想称英雄? |
[37:32] | Get the hell out of my office! | 从我办公室滚出去! |
[37:33] | Get fetch me my coffee, cold caller. | 给我冲杯咖啡, 接待员 |
[37:36] | Q.T.Jammer’s got a short memory, | Q.T.简默斯显然没什么记性 |
[37:38] | and like every other mega-millionaire egomaniac, | 像所有狂妄的亿万富翁一样 |
[37:40] | he thinks he’s the genius. | 他自认为天才 |
[37:47] | You bring $700 million into a commodities firm, | 你为交易所赚取7千万 |
[37:50] | you get made partner– not here. | 你却被合伙人愚弄 |
[37:53] | After three years, I was gonna get mine one way or the other. | 足足3年, 是改变的时候 |
[38:21] | so what, you were gonna party making millions, is that it? | 你打算庆祝变成百万富翁? |
[38:26] | you think this is about the money? | 你以为是因为钱? |
[38:28] | This is not about the money. | 与钱无关 |
[38:30] | It’s about the book. | 是那本手册 |
[38:32] | Because, you see, | 因为 |
[38:33] | life is about being at the right place at the right time | 生存是在对的地方作对的事 |
[38:36] | for the right reason. | 为了正确的理由 |
[38:37] | Winninand losing fortunes with a single touch of a button! | 一健间决定赢或输! |
[38:40] | Now, if that’s not living, nothing is! | 除此之外 生存没有其它意义! |
[38:43] | That’s not living, it’s called gambling, | 那不是生存 那叫赌博 |
[38:46] | and you just ran out of luck, pal. | 恰巧你已用尽运气 |
[38:48] | Put your hands behind your back. | 双手背后 |
[38:52] | Market’s closed. Let’s go. | 结盘, 我们走 |
[39:02] | This better be good,detective. | 最好是好消息, 探长 |
[39:04] | Train master’s not gonna be happy that I was pled from my run | 上司应该不喜欢我敲班 |
[39:06] | and the trains were delayed again. | 列车又要晚点 |
[39:08] | Eh, you let me worry about that. | 让我为它操心吧 |
[39:10] | You ever heard of ethylene glycol? | 你没听说过乙二醇? |
[39:13] | I can’t say that I have. | 我真没听过 |
[39:15] | It’s an antifreeze used on the electrified third rail. | 它是电力铁轨的防冻剂 |
[39:18] | Keeps it from freezing in the winter. | 保证冬天正常工作 |
[39:20] | Well, that’s very interesting. | 非常有趣 |
[39:22] | What does it have to do with me? | 和我有什么关系? |
[39:24] | Well, some of the splinters taken from the victim’s head | 死者头部取出的裂片 |
[39:27] | wound were saturated with ethylene glycol. | 渗有乙二醇 |
[39:30] | Yeah, so? | 是吗? |
[39:31] | Your shoe paddle is used to separate the contact shoe | 你的翘板用于分开连接轴 |
[39:34] | from the train from the electrified third rail. | 电力铁轨的连接轴 |
[39:37] | Over time, the wood absorbs the ethylene glycol. | 慢慢地木板渗有乙二醇 |
[39:40] | Yeah, well, there’s a ton of shoe paddles in the system. | 地铁公司有无数木制翘板 |
[39:43] | Every conductor has one. | 列车长人手一个 |
[39:44] | Not all of them test positive for blood. | 不是每个都沾有血迹 |
[39:47] | You’re gonna have to do better than that, | 你的所作所为远不只这个 |
[39:48] | detective, or we’re done here. | 探长, 我们应该谈完了 |
[39:49] | We’re done when I say we’re done. | 我说结束才结束 |
[40:00] | Stand up. | 起来 |
[40:04] | Lift your jacket. | 抬起夹克 |
[40:16] | So I like fishing. | 我喜欢钓鱼 |
[40:18] | What the hell’s this got to do with anything? | 有什么关系吗? |
[40:20] | It means that the shark’s tooth missing from the setting on your key chain here | 说明原本挂在 钥匙扣上的鲨鱼牙齿 |
[40:23] | was found embedded in randy williams’ hand. | 在兰迪 威廉姆斯手里 |
[40:27] | That tooth… | 那颗牙齿… |
[40:31] | …came from that shark. | …是那条鲨鱼的 |
[40:33] | Your train was running late that night. | 那晚你的列车晚点 |
[40:36] | Reports were filed to explain the delays. | 向上级报告晚点 |
[40:38] | Randy williams and his roommate were slowing you down. | 兰迪 威廉姆斯和室友拖累你 |
[40:43] | Okay, I ain’t gonna tell you punks again. | 这是最后一次警告 |
[40:45] | If I got to stop the train one more time for you dirt bags, | 如果再因你们停一次车 |
[40:47] | I’m gonna come back here, and I’m gonna hurt somebody. | 这里有人一定会受伤 |
[40:50] | You ain’t gonna do nothin’! | 你什么也不敢! |
[40:52] | Get back in your choo-choo box. | 滚回你的小车厢 |
[40:55] | these kids nowadays, they got no respect. | 现今的孩子不懂得尊敬 |
[40:59] | Every man has a breaking point. | 人的忍耐是有限的 |
[41:04] | Get off the door. | 快点下车 |
[41:06] | Last chance, randy. One more drink? | 最后机会, 兰迪 再来一瓶? |
[41:09] | You go ahead, man– I’m done. | 你自己去吧 我不行啦 |
[41:11] | Get out of here. | 快点下车 |
[41:15] | You son of a bitch! I’ll kill you! | 狗娘养的! 我杀了你! |
[41:17] | You ever had anybody spit in your face, detective? | 有人在你脸上吐痰吗, 探长? |
[41:20] | I have been hit with soda bottles, cans,called every name in the book, | 我被丢过饮料瓶, 易拉罐等等 |
[41:23] | but nobody’s ever gonna spit in my face. | 但没人在我脸上吐痰 |
[41:28] | You deserve it,cap’n crunch. | 你自找的 |
[41:30] | You’re just a two-bit conductor. | 你只是个列车长 |
[41:53] | So somehow, beating a drunk and vulnerable kid to death | 打死一个喝醉且无防备的孩子 |
[41:59] | and throwing him out the back of a train makes it right? | 把他丢出列车就对吗? |
[42:05] | I make $43,000 a year to keep this thing moving. | 我每天驾驶地铁, 一年挣4万3 |
[42:09] | People depend on me and these trains for their livelihood. | 人们的生活离不开我和列车 |
[42:11] | But who’s got my back? | 但谁又为我着想? |
[42:14] | Who cares about me, the working man? | 谁在乎我这样的工人? |
[42:17] | I did…until you broke the law. | 我在乎…只要你犯法 |
[42:28] | Yeah, mac, I’m on the train now. | 是啊, 迈克 我已在地铁上 |
[42:29] | I’probably gonna lose you. | 快没信号啦 |
[42:31] | I’m doing a 4:00-to- 12:00 tomorrow–I’ll see you then. | 我明天从4点到12点 那明天见 |
[42:34] | Yeah, yeah, I’m gonna go straight home, | 好, 好, 我一定直接回家 |
[42:36] | I’m not finding any bodies. Trust me. | 相信我, 不会再有什么尸体啦 |
[42:39] | Yeah,yeah,yeah.All right, you too.All right. | 好, 好…你也是 |
[42:48] | Oh, get out of here. | 终于逃出来啦 |
[42:58] | Hey, how you doing? | 嘿, 你好 |