时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My hump,my hump,my hump, | |
[00:02] | my hump,my hump,my hump | |
[00:03] | my lovely little lumps | |
[00:05] | check it out | |
[00:07] | I drive these brothers crazy, | |
[00:08] | I do it on the daily | |
[00:10] | they treat me really nicely, | |
[00:12] | they buy me all these icies | |
[00:15] | dolce & gabbana, | |
[00:16] | fendi and nadonna karan, | |
[00:18] | they be sharin’ all their money got me wearin’ fly | |
[00:22] | but I ain’t askin’, | |
[00:24] | they say they love my ass in | |
[00:26] | seven jeans,true religion’s | |
[00:28] | I say no,but they keep givin’ | |
[00:30] | so I keep on takin’ and no I ain’t taken | |
[00:35] | So,brigitte,has he changed fashion? | |
[00:36] | I don’t know how he do it. | |
[00:39] | My love,my love,my love,my love | |
[00:40] | you love my lady lumps | |
[00:42] | my hump,my hump,my hump,my humps they got you… | |
[00:46] | she’s got me spending… | |
[00:48] | I’m mark steines,backstage,with a | 我是马克 斯特内斯 带您先睹为快 |
[00:50] | sneak peek at the event of all events, | 盛典的后台现场 |
[00:52] | the unveiling of gavin ruvelle’s spring line. | 揭开盖文 鲁维尔 春季发布会的神秘密纱 |
[00:55] | Now,they are keeping the lid tight on this one. | 保密工作滴水不漏 |
[00:57] | He’s got something special planned, | 他将奉上特别之作 |
[00:59] | but I will be right here in the thick of it all, | 但我穿过道道防线 |
[01:02] | and that means you get the exclusive: | 意味您收看的是独家报道: |
[01:04] | Painted-on swimwear. | 彩绘之泳装 |
[01:05] | Look alive,ladies. | 动起来, 女士们 |
[01:06] | No slouching. | 不要死气沉沉 |
[01:08] | I want you walking down that runway like you’re stepping on those people’s faces. | 我希望在伸展台上 看到大家的气势 |
[01:11] | Serena,nadia,you’re on deck. | 塞瑞娜, 娜迪亚, 马上轮到你们 |
[01:15] | They say I’m really sexy, | |
[01:17] | the boys they wanna sex me | |
[01:19] | they always standing next to me, | |
[01:21] | always dancing next to me | |
[01:23] | tryin’ a feel my hump, | |
[01:24] | hump lookin’ at my lump,lump | |
[01:27] | you can look but you can’t touch it | |
[01:29] | if you touch it I’m-a start some drama | |
[01:33] | you don’t want no drama | |
[01:35] | no,no drama,no,no,no,no drama | |
[01:38] | so don’t pull on my hand,boy, | |
[01:41] | you ain’t my man,boy | |
[01:42] | I’m just tryn’a dance,boy, | |
[01:45] | and move my hump | |
[01:46] | my hump,my hump,my hump,my hump | |
[01:49] | my hump,my hump,my hump, | |
[01:51] | my hump,my hump,my hump | |
[01:53] | my lovely lady lumps | |
[01:55] | My lovely lady lumps… | |
[02:07] | Serena! | 塞瑞娜! |
[02:08] | Oh,my god! | 上帝啊! |
[02:10] | She’s not breathing. We need a doctor. | 已停止呼吸, 叫医生 |
[02:12] | Serena? Serena? | 塞瑞娜? 塞瑞娜? |
[02:18] | Stop flashing. | 不要闪光灯 |
[02:19] | Stop taking pictures. | 别拍了 |
[02:20] | Please,stop! Please,stop taking pictures! | 停下! 请别拍了! |
[02:22] | There is a lot of confusion and questions. | 无数的困惑和疑问 |
[02:25] | We are not sure exactly what happened, | 我们不知道发生了什么 |
[02:27] | but what we do know,mary, | 但是我们知道 |
[02:28] | is that police are investigating the death of one of the fashion rld’s top models. | 警方正着手调查 世界超级名模的死因 |
[02:34] | That’s right,mary. | 是的, 玛丽 |
[02:35] | It happened right here at club vista. | 就在这里, 维斯塔俱乐部 |
[02:44] | What’s with the paint? | 颜料用来干嘛? |
[02:45] | Gavin ruvelle– he’s a designer out of manhattan. | 盖文 鲁维尔 享誉曼哈顿的设计师 |
[02:49] | Air brushes his models with his upcoming swimsuit line. | 在模特身上绘制 其最新的泳装设计 |
[02:53] | Fashion from the hardware store. | 五金卖场的时尚 |
[02:56] | You can get a shawl and a chamois in the same aisle. | 一样的长形走廊 也能买到披肩和鹿皮 |
[02:58] | Who’s our vic? | 受害人是谁? |
[03:00] | Serena portinova. | 塞瑞娜 波提诺瓦 |
[03:01] | Her face is on the cover of every magazine, | 她是各大杂志的封面女郎 |
[03:03] | not to mention a billboard in times square. | 不用提时代广场的巨型广告 |
[03:06] | Mac,you’ve got to get out of the lab. | 迈克, 你该走出实验室 |
[03:11] | A lot of blood. | 大量失血 |
[03:12] | Suffered blunt force trauma to the back of the head. | 后脑遭钝器袭击 |
[03:21] | Gravitational drops every two or three feet. | 每2至3英寸便有一处血滴 |
[03:31] | Blood trail ends here. | 在此终结 |
[03:36] | It’s going to be difficult to find signs of a struggle in this mess. | 废墟中找寻线索可不容易 |
[04:06] | Wasn’t as hard as I thought. | 比我预期的要简单 |
[04:08] | Blood. | 血 |
[04:10] | Think you found our murder weapon. | 貌似已找到凶器 |
[04:17] | And about a hundred suspects. | 以及上百个嫌疑人 犯罪现场调查:纽约 |
[04:22] | out here in the fields | |
[04:26] | I fought for my meals | |
[04:30] | I get my back into my living | |
[04:38] | I don’t need to fight | “耗费” |
[04:43] | to prove I’m right | |
[04:47] | I don’t need to be forgiven | |
[04:58] | CSI NY Season 02 Episode 12 | |
[05:10] | I’m the only body painter for mr.Ruvelle’s fashion. | 我是唯一被 鲁维尔先生指定的彩绘师 |
[05:14] | I’m responsible for it all. | 我负责全部 |
[05:22] | Then you can tell me why there’s a | 那你告诉我为什么 |
[05:24] | blood-stained paint can in the corner of the changing area. | 沾着血的颜料罐 会出现在更衣区 |
[05:27] | No,I can’t,detective. | 我不知道, 长官 |
[05:29] | I’m an artist,not an inventory clerk. | 我是艺术家, 不是管理员 |
[05:32] | All right, so do you know what gavin and serena were arguing about? | 你知道盖文和 塞瑞娜为何争吵吗? |
[05:35] | No,but it sounded quite serious. | 不清楚, 但听似很严重 |
[05:37] | He grabbed her and he wouldn’t let her go. | 他抓住她不放 |
[06:00] | Yes,I had words with serena. | 是的, 我曾责备塞瑞娜 |
[06:03] | I needed her to focus. | 她必须专心于工作 |
[06:04] | Tonight’s show was about my career,not her. | 今晚关系我的前途 而不是她的 |
[06:07] | Serena. What’s wrong with you? | 塞瑞娜, 你怎么啦? |
[06:09] | I told you,I’m fine. | 我说过, 我很好 |
[06:11] | -You’re hurting me. -You mess up my show, | -你弄疼我啦 -如果搞砸我的发布会 |
[06:13] | and the next runway you see will be from the window of an airplane, | 你将会坐在飞机里 迎接下一个舞台 |
[06:15] | taking you back to miami. | 直接把你送回迈阿密 |
[06:16] | Don’t threaten me! | 休想威胁我! |
[06:19] | And you found a way to make that clear to her? | 而你们最终达成共识? |
[06:21] | I thought she was drunk again. | 我以为她又喝醉了 |
[06:23] | She could barely stand up. | 她甚至站不直 |
[06:25] | I didn’t want her stumbling down the runway. | 我不想她在伸展台跌倒 |
[06:27] | Ruining your show. | 毁了你的发布会 |
[06:28] | Hurting herself. | 伤了她自己 |
[06:31] | Are we finished here? | 我们谈完吧? |
[07:29] | Definitely suffered blunt force trauma. | 显然遭受强烈击撞 |
[07:32] | Note the crescent shape of the wound. | 留意月牙形的伤口 |
[07:34] | Minor hematoma. | 轻度血肿 |
[07:36] | But not enough to kill her. | 不足以致死 |
[07:37] | No,she survived the blow to the head. | 她逃过头部重创的一劫 |
[07:39] | It was her heart that did her in. | 她的心脏使其送命 |
[07:40] | Her heart? | 心脏? |
[07:41] | Official cause of death was ventricular fibrillation. | 死亡原因是心室纤维颤动 |
[07:45] | E heart’s rhythm becomes disordered. | 她的心律紊乱 |
[07:47] | Losing its ability to pump blood. | 丧失供血功能 |
[07:49] | She may have been beautiful on the outside, | 她或许外表美丽 |
[07:51] | but it was armageddon on the inside. | 内部却不堪入目 |
[07:53] | So if the head injury didn’t contribute to the heart malfunctioning, | 如果心脏衰竭不是 由于脑外伤所引起 |
[07:57] | did you find anything that did? | 是因为什么呢? |
[07:59] | I,uh, examined a sample from the lining of her stomach. | 我化验了她的胃隔板 |
[08:04] | Severe derioration due to malnutrition, | 营养不良引起的恶化斑 |
[08:06] | which might explain the void,but… | 或许是空空如也的原因 |
[08:09] | there’s a void? | 空空如也? |
[08:10] | Yes,in her stomach. Nothing. | 是的, 她的胃里什么也没有 |
[08:11] | Nada,zip. | 空袋子一个 |
[08:12] | Well,that’s not surprising. | 不奇怪 |
[08:13] | Every self-respecting supermodel suffers from malnutrition. | 每个自尊心强的名模 都饱受营养不良 |
[08:16] | Yes,but she was an otherwise healthy young lady. | 不然她则是一位 年轻的健康小姐 |
[08:19] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[08:20] | which begs the question, what caused her heart | 到底什么导致心室衰竭? |
[08:23] | to short circuit? | 短路? |
[08:32] | Hey! What’d I tell you? | 你想让我说什么? |
[08:33] | Get your hands off of me! | 别碰我! |
[08:37] | That was a double homicide. | 是两起凶杀案 |
[08:39] | Got prints off the weapon. | 先不提枪上的指纹 |
[08:41] | The blood spatter! | 血溅四处! |
[08:44] | That’s right,three strikes! | 是的, 揍了三拳! |
[08:45] | Yeah,it’s a through-and-through | 是啊, 全部搞定 |
[08:47] | excuse me. Where is detective flack? | 劳驾, 弗莱克警官在哪? |
[08:50] | Flack’s right there. | 弗莱克就在那里 |
[08:51] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[09:03] | I just shot a woman! | 我刚刚向一个女人开枪! |
[09:07] | I think she’s dead! | 我想她死了! |
[09:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:09] | Calm down. | 冷静些 |
[09:11] | Just relax. | 放轻松 |
[09:13] | What’s your name,buddy? | 你叫什么名字, 伙计? |
[09:14] | Paul richmont. | 保罗 里奇蒙特 |
[09:17] | I just shot dr.Rachel jeffries. | 我对医生瑞秋 杰弗瑞斯开枪 |
[09:22] | Her body’s in an alley in soho, | 尸体在索霍区的后巷里 |
[09:25] | outside her office. | 在她的办公室外边 |
[09:33] | This is expensive jewelry. | 昂贵的首饰 |
[09:37] | Why’s she carrying it around in her purse? | 为何随身携带在皮包里? |
[09:41] | Gunshot to the back. | 背部中枪 |
[09:47] | No exit wound. | 子弹没有穿透 |
[09:49] | Another wound here on the back of the leg. | 另一个弹口在腿后侧 |
[09:54] | There’s blood in front of the door… | 门外有血迹 |
[09:57] | which leads to her office. | 并指向她的办公室 |
[10:00] | She’s got her keys with her. | 她握着钥匙 |
[10:01] | If she came out of thadoor, | 如果她从门里出来 |
[10:02] | why did she head towards an eight-foot wall? | 为什么要面朝死胡同 |
[10:05] | Because paul richmont forced her to go that way. | 因为保罗 里奇蒙特避她转过去 |
[10:07] | But she’d have to climb up. | 至少应该有逃脱的迹象 |
[10:11] | It’s literally a dead-end alley. | 确实是条死胡同 |
[10:15] | Lindsay? | 琳德赛? |
[10:17] | -Lindsay? -What? | -琳德赛? -什么? |
[10:19] | Sorry. I just,uh… | 对不起 我只是… |
[10:21] | I thought I just saw that portobello mushroom move. | 我大概看到蘑菇在蠕动 |
[10:27] | You did. | 没错 |
[10:30] | I think it’s a leech. | 貌似水蛭 |
[10:33] | That’s so strange that it’s even here. | 在这里出现已经够怪了 |
[10:35] | I mean,they feed off of… | 它们通常吃… |
[11:12] | hey,what up,doc? | 怎么啦, 专家? |
[11:13] | I got a straight-up full handprint on the paint can. | 颜料罐上发现4个整齐的指纹 |
[11:16] | No hit in afis. | 指纹数据库没有线索 |
[11:17] | That’s not surprising, | 不惊讶 |
[11:18] | because serena portinova died from something other than the injury to her head. | 因为塞瑞娜 波提诺瓦 不是死于心律衰竭 |
[11:23] | Yeah,this is starting to make sense,now. | 终于有些道理啦 |
[11:25] | How so? | 那又怎样? |
[11:26] | The blood from the dented paint can isn’t sere’S. | 颜料罐上的血不是塞瑞娜的 |
[11:28] | It’s from an unknown female donor. | 属于一个未知女性 |
[11:30] | Okay,so we have a dented paint can that didn’t kill our model, | 一个吻合的罐子 却不是杀害死者的凶器 |
[11:33] | and an unknown bleeder. | 和一个未知的失血者 |
[11:34] | And the jury is still out whether we even have a murder. | 陪审团不会受理 这样的凶杀案 |
[12:02] | Detective taylor, | 探长泰勒 |
[12:03] | proceed to 14th and state. | 14号现场描述 |
[12:05] | We have a possible homicide at club vista. | 维斯塔俱乐部发现一起凶杀案 |
[12:13] | Crew from this truck worked the fashion show last night, | 这公司的小组为 昨晚的服装秀工作 |
[12:15] | packed up after it was over. | 结束后负责搬运 |
[12:18] | The day crew unloads the truck,though. That was about an hour ago. | 工人今天卸载货车 就在1个钟头前 |
[12:21] | And that’s when they found her. | 与此同时发现尸体 |
[12:25] | Body number two. | 第二具尸体 |
[12:31] | Anyone see anything? | 有目击证人吗? |
[12:33] | Once you’re inside the security perimeter of the fashion show, | 一旦踏进戒备森严的时装秀场 |
[12:36] | it’s difficult to keep track of who’s doing what. | 无暇留其他人在干什么 |
[12:38] | Everyone assumes if you’re there, | 大家认为只要身在其中 |
[12:40] | you’ve got a job to do. | 必定有大堆的工作要做 |
[12:50] | Feels like a fracture of the cervical vertebrae. | 貌似颈椎骨折 |
[12:52] | Trace of paint. | 颜料 |
[12:55] | Same color as serena portinova’s painted-on swimsuit. | 与塞瑞娜 波提诺瓦 身上的泳装颜色一致 |
[12:58] | Everyone’s wearingreen this season. | 这季绿色当道 |
[13:07] | What else do you want me to say? | 还想让我说什么? |
[13:08] | We have been over this time and time again. | 我们已经谈过无数次 |
[13:11] | I knew what I was doing. | 我知道自己的所作所为 |
[13:12] | I shot her. | 我开枪杀了她 |
[13:15] | End of story. | 说完了 |
[13:16] | If it’s all the same to you, mr.richmont, | 倘若事实如此, 里奇蒙特 |
[13:18] | we need some details. | 我们需要细节 |
[13:20] | Why did you put the leeches on her body? | 为什么把水蛭放在她身上? |
[13:23] | It was… | 那是… |
[13:27] | symbolic. | 一个象征 |
[13:29] | All part of the plan. | 是计划的一部分 |
[13:31] | Premeditated,isn’t that what you call it? | 你们不是称其为[ 预谋 ]吗? |
[13:35] | They take that into account,rit? | 法官以此为依据, 是吧? |
[13:37] | When they decide whether you get life or death? | 判决是生是死? |
[13:40] | Symbolic of what? | 什么的象征? |
[13:42] | Dr. Jeffries made me believe | 杰弗瑞斯医生让我坚信 |
[13:45] | that she could cure me, | 她能治愈我 |
[13:46] | but it was a lie. | 但那是谎话 |
[13:48] | You’re sick? | 你有病? |
[13:49] | Blood disease. | 血液病 |
[13:52] | Hereditary, ultimately fatal. | 遗传性的, 致命的 |
[13:56] | She made me believe that she could help me. | 她让我相信她能救我 |
[14:00] | So I spent all of my savings believing . | 所以我用尽积蓄, 去相信 |
[14:04] | She’s a leech, | 她就是水蛭 |
[14:05] | so I killed her, because she deserves it. | 所以我杀了她 是她的报应 |
[14:11] | I looked her right in the eye, and I shot her. | 我注视着她的眼睛 开枪毙了她 |
[14:14] | No,you didn’T. | 不, 你没有 |
[14:17] | She was shot in the back. | 她是背后中弹 |
[14:19] | Never saw it coming. | 并不知情 |
[14:28] | you couldn’t have looked her in the eyes. | 你没有注视她的双眼 |
[14:31] | You weren’t even there. | 你甚至不在现场 |
[14:35] | that’s why you just reacted the way you did when I mentioned the leeches. | 所以当我提到水蛭 你的第一反应… |
[14:39] | It was a surprise. | 是惊讶 |
[14:40] | I gave you that gun. | 枪是我上缴 |
[14:43] | My fingerprints are on it. | 上面有我的指纹 |
[14:46] | That’s all sound evidence, paul, | 听起来都是证据, 保罗 |
[14:48] | but it doesn’t mean you fired the gun. | 但不是你开得枪 |
[15:24] | you’re breaking innocence | |
[15:29] | taking our lives | |
[15:33] | you’re breathing ’em up | |
[15:36] | and taking everything | |
[15:39] | breathing ’em up | |
[15:43] | and taking everything | |
[16:07] | Bullets are magnetized. | 子弹被磁化 |
[16:08] | Exactly. | 非常正确 |
[16:09] | You are as smart as you are beautiful. | 你的聪慧和美丽共存 |
[16:12] | Don’t flirt with me, hammerback. | 不要对我调情 汉默贝克 |
[16:14] | Yes,detective. | 遵命, 长官 |
[16:19] | Stay focused. | 专心工作 |
[16:35] | hey,want to see a magic trick? | 想看魔术吗? |
[16:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:38] | Is that paul richmont’gun? | 那是保罗 里奇蒙特的枪? |
[16:39] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[16:40] | Good,it’s going to come in handy. | 很好, 正好派上用场 |
[16:44] | Not finished yet. | 还没完 |
[16:47] | Take a look at this. | 看这个 |
[16:50] | Now that’s a match. | 正好一对 |
[16:52] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[16:53] | That’s new. | 新发现 |
[16:54] | Somehow the gun and bullets were magnetized. | 由于某种原因 枪和子弹一同被磁化 |
[16:57] | Well,there are a lot of things that could make that happen,right? | 有很多引发的途径, 是吧? |
[16:59] | That’s true. | 当然 |
[17:00] | But this kind of cnge in polarization is usually temporary. | 但此种磁化现象 通常是暂时性的 |
[17:04] | These bullets are still electrically charged. | 而子弹仍存有电磁 |
[17:06] | Which means, | 说明 |
[17:07] | our mystery shooter, | 神秘枪手和枪 |
[17:08] | the gun, and the bullets were exposed to | 还有子弹一起 |
[17:10] | a very strong magnetic field within the last six hours. | 6小时内一同被强磁场干扰 |
[17:13] | Hm. | 恩 |
[17:14] | So you’re still thinking paul richmont is innocent? | 所以你依旧认为 保罗 里奇蒙特无辜? |
[17:16] | Yeah,I do. | 是的 |
[17:17] | Unle you have evidence to prove otherwise? | 除非有证据反驳? |
[17:18] | Just the gsr on his hand and on his jacket. | 他手上和外套有枪击残余物 |
[17:22] | That just means he handled the gun. | 只能说明他拿过枪 |
[17:23] | The leech in the chinese food box was full of blood. | 外卖盒里的水蛭满腹是血 |
[17:26] | That’s the reason it didn’t make its way to rachel jeffries’ body. | 说明为何没有吸食 杰弗瑞斯的尸体 |
[17:29] | Make its way? | 别有一套? |
[17:30] | I found traces of distilled water | 我在外卖盒里发现 |
[17:32] | and hirudosalt in the take-out boxes. | 蒸馏水和水蛭培育盐 |
[17:35] | Those are two things you need to sustain leeches. | 养育水蛭的两个必要条件 |
[17:37] | Okay, so the leeches were stored in the boxes. | 所以水蛭被保存在饭盒里 |
[17:40] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[17:40] | And the boxes obviously dropped and spilled open, | 显然盒子是翻倒盖掀 |
[17:43] | and the leeches made their way to the closest source of blood, | 水蛭攀涌到最近的血缘体上 |
[17:46] | rachel jeffries. | 瑞秋 杰弗瑞斯 |
[17:50] | Except for the one. | 却有一位例外 |
[17:51] | Our portobello guy, | 蘑菇老兄 |
[17:53] | he stayed in the box ’cause he was full. | 它吃得太饱而没离开盒子 |
[17:54] | He didn’t need to feed. | 无需被喂养 |
[17:55] | Which is odd. | 这很奇怪 |
[17:57] | Right? So I tested him. | 所以我将它解胞 |
[17:58] | Where was his last meal? | 它最后的午餐是什么? |
[18:01] | Even though the dna results from the blood don’t give us an exact match to our suspect, | 即使血样不能完全 吻合嫌疑人的DNA |
[18:05] | I did find traces of demucosal, | 却发现降粘膜硬化剂 |
[18:07] | a drug used to treat people with blood disease. | 一种针对血液病的药物 |
[18:11] | Paul richmont. | 保罗 里奇蒙特 |
[18:12] | So you’re saying paul brought those leeches into the alley? | 你认为是保罗 把水蛭带到巷子里? |
[18:15] | Well,it puts him at the scene. | 这说明他在现场 |
[18:17] | He confessed to the murder. | 他承认谋杀 |
[18:20] | He’s connected to the gun and the leeches, | 他将枪和水蛭联系到一起 |
[18:21] | and he has a motive. | 他有动机 |
[18:23] | Sounds like case closed. | 听似已经破案 |
[18:24] | I just can’t buy it. | 我仍无法认同 |
[18:26] | I can’t shake his reaction. | 我不能忽略他的反应 |
[18:28] | I mean,he was definitely shocked when I asked him about those leeches. | 当我提到水蛭时 他确实非常惊讶 |
[18:31] | And why would he let one feed off his own blood? | 为何让其中一只 吸食自己的血? |
[18:34] | I mean,somebody brought those bloodsuckers down to the alley, lindsay, | 某人确实把吸血虫 带进巷子里 |
[18:38] | but I’m sticking to my gut and saying that it wasn’t paul richmont. | 但直觉告诉我 保罗不是凶手 |
[18:43] | I found microscopic trace on the body of your second victim,jennifer fazotti. | 我用显微镜发现 二号受害人身上的线索 |
[18:50] | Fungal spores? | 真菌孢子? |
[18:51] | The physical characteristics aren’t very distinct, | 物理特性不是非常明显 |
[18:54] | so there’s more work to be done. | 还有待于研究 |
[18:56] | I just find the stuff. | 我刚刚才发现 |
[18:57] | Sounds like a job for adam. | 貌似为亚当找到个差事 |
[19:01] | Cod is fractured lamina of the c4 vertebra, | 死因是由于第四块脊椎板骨折 |
[19:06] | with penetration into the neural canal, | 穿透神经沟 |
[19:09] | causing partial cord transection. | 尤其是绳状截断物 |
[19:12] | A broken neck. | 一条断颈 |
[19:13] | The result of a lot of force. | 重力袭击的结果 |
[19:15] | Not necessarily from the object thahit her, | 不一定来自撞击她的物体 |
[19:16] | but certainly from the hand behind the object. | 但一定来自操纵物体的那只手 |
[19:22] | This looks a lot like the injury to the first model. | 与第一个模特的伤口相似 |
[19:24] | Yes,but this one is a perfect match to | 是的, 却完全吻合 |
[19:26] | the little can of paint you found at the fashion show. | 秀场发现的颜料罐 |
[19:31] | And jennifer fazotti’s dna matches the blood on that can. | 詹尼弗 方佐提的DNA 与罐子上的血迹吻合 |
[19:36] | That solves one mystery. | 一个谜团被解开 |
[19:37] | Still doesn’t fully explain how the first model’s heart failed. | 仍无法解释心脏的衰竭 |
[19:41] | Well,she was intoxicated. | 她醉得晕晕沉沉 |
[19:44] | An impact with nearly anything backstage | 后台的任何物体 |
[19:46] | could have caused the laceration on her neck. | 均可能造成她的颈伤 |
[19:52] | Still doesn’t answer my question. | 仍无法解释我的疑问 |
[19:54] | Maybe thisan. | 或许这个可以 |
[19:55] | I got tox results back. | 这是毒性分析结果 |
[19:58] | I found high levels of ecstacy in miss portinova’s lungs. | 波提诺瓦小姐的肺部 发现大量的摇头丸 |
[20:03] | Lungs? | 肺? |
[20:04] | She smoked ecstasy? | 她抽摇头丸? |
[20:06] | I’ve never heard of it. | 闻所未闻 |
[20:07] | I’ve never seen it. | 见所未见 |
[20:08] | Don’t know if it’s even possible. | 可能性亦无从知晓 |
[20:10] | It’s time we find out. | 让我们来揭开谜底 |
[20:16] | That’s not your lunch,is it? | 不是你的午餐吧? |
[20:19] | my own little drug lab. | 我的私人毒品研发室 |
[20:24] | Smoked? | 吸食? |
[20:25] | Strange way to take X. | 奇特的吸毒方法 |
[20:27] | Not only strange, | 不仅奇特 |
[20:28] | virtually impossible. | 实际上是不可能的 |
[20:30] | Pure x,no vapors. | 纯毒无蒸汽 |
[20:36] | Vaporization temperature is too close to the combustion temperature. | 汽化温度非常接近燃烧温度 |
[20:40] | Drugs on fire. | 燃烧的毒品 |
[20:41] | Not a good thing if you’re trying to get high. | 单纯为摇头, 不会这样 |
[20:43] | So the verdict is you can’t smoke ecstasy. | 结论是摇头丸不可被吸食 |
[20:46] | So then how did serena od on x without taking any? | 塞瑞娜既然未吸毒 怎会死于毒品? |
[21:10] | Aspergillus sydowii. | 赛氏曲霉 |
[21:12] | I was just tnking about that. | 我刚刚就在想 |
[21:14] | It’s the fungal spores found on jennifer fazotti’s body. | 是二号尸体上发现的真菌孢子 |
[21:18] | Fungal spores?Says they’re indigenous to the sahara desert. | 真菌孢子? 它们来自撒哈拉沙漠 |
[21:21] | How does an african fungus end up on a murder victim in new york city? | 怎会在纽约的凶器上 发现非洲的真菌? |
[21:31] | I don’t come in until 9:00, | 上午九点后我才上班 |
[21:32] | but dr.Jeffries usually schedules appointments as early as 7:30. | 但杰弗瑞斯医生通常 7:30就开始就诊 |
[21:37] | The tv wasn’t like ts yesterday. | 这电视昨天还好好的 |
[21:39] | The patients,they come in and fiddle with it like they’re at home. | 病人闲时就爱拨弄电视 |
[21:45] | Did you see the doctor this morning? | 今早你见过医生吗? |
[21:47] | No. | 没有 |
[21:48] | I was late. | 我迟到了 |
[21:49] | Do you know anybody who might want to hurt dr. Jeffries? | 你认为谁可能 伤害医生杰弗瑞斯? |
[21:54] | No. | 没有 |
[21:56] | No,she helped a lot of people. | 她帮助许多人 |
[21:58] | I mean,her patients adored her. | 病人们尊敬她 |
[22:00] | What about her personal life? | 她的私人生活呢? |
[22:02] | Dr. Jeffries really didn’t have a personal life. | 杰弗瑞斯医生没有私人生活 |
[22:05] | What hpened to your neck? | 你的脖子怎么了? |
[22:09] | Scratched myself. | 自己挠的 |
[22:10] | I was in a hurry this morning. | 今早我在赶时间 |
[22:12] | Like I said,I was running late. | 我急得匆匆莽莽 |
[22:15] | I need to notify the doctor’s patients, you know, | 我得通知各位病人 |
[22:18] | cancel appointments. | 取消预约 |
[22:19] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:26] | Stella? | 斯戴拉? |
[22:29] | It’s all just a little too neat. | 这里过于整洁 |
[22:34] | I’m going back to the crime scene. | 我再去现场看看 |
[23:33] | Please, can you just tell me what hapned? | 请告诉我发生什么事? |
[23:35] | All I got was a message saying that my husband was here. | 他们只说我的丈夫在这里 |
[23:38] | Dr. Rachel jeffries was found dead this morning. | 瑞秋 杰弗瑞斯医生今早被害 |
[23:41] | Your husband paul has confessed to the murder. | 你的丈夫前来自首 |
[23:43] | Oh,paul. | 天啊, 保罗 |
[23:46] | Can I see him can I talk to him? | 我能见他和他谈谈吗? |
[23:48] | Not ye | 不能 |
[23:51] | he told me he was gonna kill her. | 他告诉我他要杀她 |
[23:54] | But I-I didn’t believe him. | 但我并不相信 |
[24:08] | Do you own a gun? | 你有枪吗? |
[24:10] | Paul did, | 保罗有 |
[24:10] | but I thought he got rid of it. | 我以为他把它处理掉了 |
[24:13] | She was evil. | 她是魔鬼 |
[24:15] | She was trying to help your husband. | 她试图帮助你的丈夫 |
[24:18] | It was all a scam. | 全是诡计 |
[24:19] | She promised him miracles. | 她向他许诺奇迹 |
[24:35] | At first, she seemed like someone who really wanted to help him. | 或许看上去想帮他 |
[24:37] | She was the one doctor that | 她是唯一的医生 |
[24:39] | never said that his condition was terminal | 没有断言他的病 |
[24:42] | or fatal. | 是无药可救 |
[24:44] | Did you ever have him see other doctors? | 他看过其他医生吗? |
[24:46] | Yeah. I-I told him to get another opinion. | 是的, 我让他试试其它治疗 |
[24:50] | But that doctor told paul that he was still dying. | 但医生说他就快死了 |
[24:53] | So it was clear that all dr. Jeffries was after was our money. | 很明显杰弗瑞斯医生 就是为了骗钱 |
[24:58] | How much money did you spend? | 你们花费多少钱? |
[25:00] | Everything we had. | 全部 |
[25:03] | She used old folk remedies and put leeches on his body | 她用民间药方 把水蛭放在他身上 |
[25:08] | and told him it would draw the poisons from the blood. | 并说它会吸出体内的毒素 |
[25:11] | I’m going to save your life,paul. | 我会救你的命, 保罗 |
[25:17] | Dr. Jeffries was using leeches? | 杰弗瑞斯医生使用水蛭? |
[25:19] | $3,000 a session. | 3000美金一疗程 |
[25:22] | Paul says she’s raising them now. | 保罗说她要为它们涨价 |
[25:25] | Them? | 它们? |
[25:26] | Leeches. | 水蛭 |
[25:29] | She believes that she’s the answer to the viruses | 她说她有对付病菌的方法 |
[25:31] | and the cures that conventional medicine can’t cure. | 治愈传统医学无法治愈的疾病 |
[25:35] | She’s preparing for an epidemic. | 她筹备挑战疫疾 |
[25:47] | She had live maggots in a tank. | 她在大罐子里饲养蛆 |
[25:50] | I looked it up. | 我作过调查 |
[25:50] | They’re used to eat dead flesh to fight infection. | 它们吸食死肉从而防御疾病 |
[25:54] | Bee venom is supposed to help with arthritis. | 蜜蜂毒会治疗关节炎 |
[25:57] | Oh,if you take a spider | 如果你喜欢蜘蛛 |
[25:59] | and you wrap it in a raisin and swallow it, | 与葡萄干一起吞下去 |
[26:00] | it’s supposed to be a remedy for malaria. | 那将治疗疟疾 |
[26:02] | Delicious. | 美味 |
[26:03] | I mean,stella,this woman has a medical degree from a prestigious school. | 这个女人从名牌医学大学毕业 |
[26:07] | Sounds like she was moonlighting as an alternative healer. | 似乎她夜晚兼职巫师 |
[26:10] | So dr. Jeffries was using the leeches to treat paul, | 杰弗瑞斯医生用水蛭治疗保罗 |
[26:13] | and she was on her way to bringing them to the basement when she was shot. | 在把它们送去 地下室的路上被枪杀 |
[26:17] | So the leeches used to connect paul to the alley, | 之前水蛭可以证明保罗在后巷 |
[26:19] | but now they just connect him to dr. Jeffries. | 现在它只能说明他见过医生 |
[26:21] | Which supports my theory that paul was nowhere near the crime scene. | 证明我的论点 保罗不在案发现场 |
[26:24] | It’s all very strange. | 全盘出格 |
[26:26] | So we have one model,jennifer, | 一个模特, 詹尼弗 |
[26:28] | dead from a broken neck. | 死于颈伤 |
[26:30] | Another model,serena, | 另一个模特, 塞瑞娜 |
[26:31] | who died from an ecstasy overdose. | 死于过量吸食摇头丸 |
[26:33] | Jennifer had african fungal spores on her body. | 詹尼弗身上发现非洲菌孢 |
[26:36] | Adam’s sure of it. | 亚当非常肯定 |
[26:38] | Has jennifer fazotti ever been to africa? | 詹尼弗去过非洲吗? |
[26:40] | I called the modeling agency. | 我联系过模特中介 |
[26:41] | They said she hasn’t been anywhere near the continent. | 他们说她根本 没靠近过非洲大陆 |
[26:44] | Do we even have a reason to believe that the two deaths are even cnected? | 我们有理由相信 两单案件有关联吗? |
[26:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:49] | Citrus green body paint. | 特殊绿色颜料 |
[26:51] | Portinova, our first victim, | 波提诺瓦, 第一个受害人 |
[26:53] | wore a green painted-on swimsuit. | 身上画着绿色泳装 |
[26:55] | Fazotti, our second victim, | 方佐提, 第二个受害人 |
[26:56] | had it on her neck from being hit with a can of green paint. | 脖子被绿色颜料罐击中 并沾有颜料 |
[26:58] | Yet there was a full supply of green body paint at the show. | 展会备有充足的绿色颜料 |
[27:04] | 12 cans,including our murder weapon, never opened. | 12罐包括凶器, 无一被开启 |
[27:11] | We need to test the green paint that came off our first model’s body. | 我们来化验一号模特的绿色 |
[27:18] | You good with a wrench? | 你蛮会用扳手吧? |
[27:22] | Am I good with a wrench? | 我很会用扳手吗? |
[27:46] | Positive for ecstasy. | 大概是摇头丸 |
[27:49] | Serena portinova inhaled the green body paint. | 塞瑞娜吸入绿色颜料 |
[27:51] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[27:52] | There were no traces of pigment in her nostrils or her throat. | 她的鼻孔和喉咙没有色素 |
[27:55] | The heat from the runway lights vaporized the paint. | 伸展台的强热灯光使颜料蒸发 |
[27:58] | She inhaled the fumes,causing her death. | 她吸入毒烟而亡 |
[28:03] | All right,now the question is | 问题来啦 |
[28:05] | how did the ecstasy get in the paint? | 摇头丸如何跑进颜料? |
[28:10] | Oil-based paint means | 油基颜料说明 |
[28:12] | the ecstasy was in an oil-soluble freebase form. | 这种摇头丸是: 油容性可卡因 |
[28:15] | Which vaporizes easily, | 很容易蒸发 |
[28:18] | explainingow serena inhaled the ecstasy. | 解释塞瑞娜如何吸入摇头丸 |
[28:23] | Danny, we’ve uncovered an ecstasy smuggling scheme. | 丹尼, 我们发现的是 一起毒品走私案 |
[28:26] | This wasn’t just tablets simply crushed and mixed into the paint. | 不是单纯的把药丸扔进颜料 |
[28:31] | Someone had to convert ecstasy powder | 有人得将药丸转化成粉末 |
[28:33] | to its freebase l form. | 再加热精炼出可卡因 |
[28:38] | Someone with a significant knowledge of chemistry. | 那人必定精通化学 |
[28:42] | This is a sophisticated operation. | 这是个精辟的操作 |
[29:02] | Nice theory,but we didn’t find a trace of ecstasy in this can. | 论点不错, 而这罐没有摇头丸 |
[29:06] | Only pigments,oil and alcohol. | 只有色素, 油脂和酒精 |
[29:08] | There was a full supply of unopened green paint at the fashion show. | 秀场还有许多没开封的颜料 |
[29:11] | Means it was switched. | 说明被调包 |
[29:12] | Someone replaced the spiked green with regular green, | 有人用普通绿换调[ 荧光绿 ] |
[29:15] | and our second victim,jennifer fazotti, | 而2号死者, 詹尼弗 方佐提 |
[29:17] | caught them doing it. | 将他逮个正着 |
[29:18] | So our first victim died from the paint, | 所以1号死者因颜料而亡 |
[29:20] | our second victim died for the paint. | 2号死者为颜料而亡 |
[29:27] | Yeah,we filled the order for the fashion show. | 是的, 我们为秀提供颜料 |
[29:29] | Gavin ruvelle had us send over the entire rainbow of colors. | 盖文 鲁维尔让我们 送上彩虹般的颜色 |
[29:32] | Hey,joey,that’s oil-based exterior,aisle four. | 喏,乔伊 油性漆, 4号库 |
[29:38] | We stock every paint you can imagine, from boat paint to body paint. | 我们的颜料种类繁多 从船漆到人体彩绘漆 |
[29:41] | I keep telling my boss we need a better inventory system, | 我向老板提议应该 建个完备的存货目录 |
[29:43] | but here we go. | 就在这儿 |
[29:45] | Angelic body paint. | 安格里克身体彩绘颜料 |
[29:48] | It’s made in georgia. | 产地: 乔治亚洲 |
[29:49] | Yeah,folks pay big bucks for this stuff. | 人们花大价钱购买这个 |
[29:51] | You ask me, there’s better products out there, | 我认为有更好的产品 |
[29:53] | but hey, what do I know? | 但关我什么事? |
[29:54] | I just haul it up from atlanta. | 我只不过是个打工仔 |
[29:55] | We’re gonna need to take a look at this supply of body paint. | 我们需要研究这种颜料 |
[29:58] | Knock yourself out. | 自己研究吧 |
[29:59] | All right. All right. | 好的, 好的 |
[30:28] | …Can talk really fast. | [ 我们能快点说吗 ] |
[30:29] | Doesn’t he talk fast? | [ 他说的不够快吗? ] |
[30:30] | It’s that southern charm. | [ 南部的魅力 ] |
[30:31] | Is that what it is? | [ 是这样吗? ] |
[30:32] | No,everything’s slower in the south,I thought… | [ 我以为南部的节奏比较慢 ] 昨天电视还好好的 |
[30:35] | the tv wasn’t like this yesterday. | |
[30:41] | …A water main break in washlow avenue and currently on 54th street, | [ 靠近沃什大街的堤防破裂 现在流到第54大街 ] |
[30:44] | only one lane is open there. | [ 只有一道排水渠被打开 ] |
[31:05] | we’ve tested every can of paint for ecstasy,mac. | 寻找摇头丸, 化验每个罐子 |
[31:07] | Negativecross the board. | 毫无发现 |
[31:09] | So far,only the paint on serena’s body was tainted. | 目前为止, 只有塞瑞娜 身上的颜料被污染 |
[31:13] | I mean,either this is the smallest smuggling ring in new york,or they… | 此乃纽约城最微量的走私 除非… |
[31:15] | smugglers knew we’d get to the paint warehouse, | 走私犯知道我们会去仓库 |
[31:17] | so they got rid of any other evidence. | 他们已经销毁证据 |
[31:19] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[31:21] | Where does that get us now? | 我们现在从哪里着手? |
[31:23] | Back to the fungal spores. | 回到菌孢 |
[31:26] | Perfect timing,fellas. | 来得刚刚好 |
[31:28] | We are looking down from 22,300 miles in space. | 我们从22300里的高空俯视 |
[31:32] | We found those spores here on earth,adam. | 我们在地球的这里发现袍子 |
[31:35] | I’m a scientist without a badge,danny. | 我是一个不为功名的科学家 |
[31:38] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:39] | This is global satellite imagery,danny. | 这是人造卫星全球定位系统 |
[31:42] | The white and gray areas on the screen represent current cloud cover. | 白和灰色的部分表明 目前上空有云层覆盖 |
[31:47] | This is what today looks like. | 这是今天的天气状况 |
[31:49] | But take a look at three weeks ago. | 但看看3星期前的情况 |
[31:54] | A yellow plume. | 一条黄色的羽毛 |
[31:55] | Okay. Now focus your attention right here. | 集中注意力于此 |
[31:59] | The continent of africa. | 非洲大陆 |
[32:10] | Transatlantic dust cloud. | 横渡大西洋的尘云 |
[32:11] | We know where the fungal spores took off from, | 现在知道菌袍的出处 |
[32:15] | but wherdid they land? | 它们的降落点呢? |
[32:24] | Three weeks ago,part of the sahara desert rained down on | 撒哈拉沙漠的沙土 3周前跟随雨水 |
[32:27] | florida, georgia and the carolinas. | 降落在弗罗里达 乔治亚和卡罗林娜 |
[32:34] | I know who brought them up to new york city. | 我知道是谁 把它们带进纽约城 |
[32:41] | I have a possible suspect that | 发现一个嫌疑人 |
[32:43] | I can’t connect to the murder weapon. | 但无法与枪支联系 |
[32:45] | Well,that’s not good. | 那可不好 |
[32:46] | But it’s better than what I’ve got. | 但至少好过我的发现 |
[32:48] | I can only prove what I already suspected, | 我只能证实自己的怀疑 |
[32:50] | that paul richmont didn’t do it. | 保罗不是杀人犯 |
[32:53] | I found dirt and fibers in the cylinder of the gun. | 枪的火管里有灰尘和纤维 |
[32:57] | It holds five bullets. | 总共可存放5颗子弹 |
[32:58] | Two are still in the gun. | 膛内仍有两颗 |
[33:00] | Two we found in rachel jeffries’ body, | 杰弗瑞斯的身上找到两颗 |
[33:02] | and the last one was fired after she was shot. | 最后一颗在她死后射出 |
[33:05] | Well,that’s weird. | 这不寻常 |
[33:07] | The dirt and the fibers, | 而灰尘和纤维 |
[33:08] | they’re not consistent with anything at the crime scene. | 均不属于案发现场 |
[33:11] | So in other words, | 换句话 |
[33:12] | paul richmont fired the gun somewhere else | 保罗在其它地方开枪 |
[33:15] | after rachel jeffries was murdered, | 在杰弗瑞斯遇害后 |
[33:17] | and that’s how he t the gsr on his hand and his shirt? | 解释他的手和衣服的枪击残余物 |
[33:20] | Right. | 是的 |
[33:22] | He must have wrapped the gun to muffle the sound of the gunshot. | 他用衣服裹住枪 以减小枪声 |
[33:26] | He’s covering for someone, and that tells me that | 他为某人顶罪 让我想到… |
[33:28] | your spect that you can’t connect to the murder weapon is our only suspect, | 你发现的嫌疑人 是唯一的嫌疑人 |
[33:31] | so tell me what you got. | 快说你发现了什么 |
[33:33] | Well,I started with the jewelry in rachel jeffries’ purse. | 我从杰弗瑞斯皮包里的珠宝下手 |
[33:35] | It wasn’t hers. | 不是她的 |
[33:37] | The rings were all different sizes, | 戒指尺寸不一 |
[33:39] | and there were earrings.And she doesn’t have pierced ears. | 也发现耳环 她却没有耳洞 |
[33:44] | Okay, so are we now saying that she’s a jewelry thief? | 所以她是个首饰盗贼? |
[33:46] | No,she didn’t steal it. | 不是她偷的 |
[33:47] | But her alternative medicine is so expensive | 但由于她的高额开价 |
[33:50] | that I think that the jewelry was what her patients | 我认为首饰是她的病人 |
[33:52] | were paying her with when they couldn’t afford her fees. | 缴不起费用的替代品 |
[33:54] | That gives us a whole new set of suspects. | 重新指明嫌疑人范围 |
[33:56] | But you’ve narrowed it down to one? | 但你将数量降为一个? |
[33:57] | Yes,I have. | 是的 |
[33:59] | I started with the locket. | 我从锁形项链着手 |
[34:03] | I found two sources of dna. | 发现两个DNA |
[34:05] | One I pinned to rachel jeffries. | 一个可以确定是死者的 |
[34:07] | She had an abrasion on her hand. | 她的手部有破损 |
[34:09] | The other gave me a profile of a caucasian woman, | 另一个表明是位白种女人 |
[34:13] | blonde with hazel eyes. | 金发浅褐色眼睛 |
[34:15] | And that describes lynette richmont… | 描述出莱内提 里奇蒙特 |
[34:17] | and rachel jeffries’ nurse, tracy colton. | �M�邯酞夯な�, 特雷西 柯尔顿 |
[34:20] | She had that scratch on her neck. | 她脖子上有挠伤 |
[34:25] | Lindsay, you’re killing me here. Tell me who it is. | 琳德赛, 急死我啦 快说谁是凶手 |
[34:27] | Okay,so… | 好的, 所以是… |
[34:28] | there was a photo in the locket of a child. | 项链里有个儿童的照片 |
[34:33] | I aged it. | 经过年龄处理 |
[34:39] | That’s our suspect. | 这就是嫌疑犯 |
[34:43] | Dna profile is dead on. | DNA不再模糊 |
[34:45] | I can’t put the gun in her hand. | 我无法证明她握过枪 |
[34:49] | But I can. | 我可以 |
[34:55] | It’s a small world after all,todd. | 世界还真小, 托德 |
[34:59] | Here we go. | 这就是 |
[35:00] | Angelic body paint. | 安格里克人体彩绘颜料 |
[35:02] | Your world is about to get even smaller. | 你的世界会变得更小 |
[35:08] | Is that supposed to mean somesomething? | 那暗示什么吗? |
[35:09] | It means you hid jennifer fazotti’s dead body in a truck outside the fashion show. | 说明你把詹尼弗的尸体 藏进秀场外的货车 |
[35:24] | Aspergillus sydowii | 赛氏曲霉 |
[35:26] | don’t travel to new york, | 不会自己跑进纽约城 |
[35:27] | but they do make it to the southeastern portion of the united states, | 而东南部的某些人在生产 |
[35:30] | somewhere around georgia. | 就在乔治亚附近 |
[35:33] | So I’m the only guy in new york city who’s been to georgia? | 所以我是全纽约唯一 去过乔治亚的人? |
[35:36] | I don’t know a judge who will buy that story. | 我不认为哪个法官 会相信这个故事 |
[35:38] | Well,maybe you know a judge who will find it odd that | 或许哪个法官会纳闷: |
[35:40] | your handprint was the paint can used to kill jennifer fazotti. | 你的指纹怎会出现在 詹尼弗的遇害凶器上 |
[35:45] | She caught you trying to switch out the paint cans | 她逮到你在偷梁换柱 |
[35:47] | that were mistakenly delivered to the fashion show. | 被送错地址的颜料 |
[35:49] | Am I right,todd? | 我没说错吧? |
[35:54] | What are you doi back here? | 你回来做什么? |
[35:57] | And since the models keep their belongings in that room, | 模特把私人物品存放在那里 |
[36:00] | she must have thought you were stealing. | 她以为你在偷窃 |
[36:02] | I’m calling security. | 我去叫保安 |
[36:07] | Meanwhile,serena od’d on ecstasy-tainted body paint. | 此时, 塞瑞娜已被 身上的有毒颜料熏死 |
[36:11] | You killed jennifer with one of the untainted paint cans you brought in. | 你用新带来的罐子 害死詹尼弗 |
[36:16] | That’s your print. | 这是你的指纹 |
[36:20] | So what? I handle paint from the warehouse, | 那又如何? 我在货场也会经手 |
[36:22] | a lot of people do. | 大家介如此 |
[36:22] | But you handled this one as a weapon, | 但你把这个握为凶器 |
[36:25] | leaving a full print on top of all the others. | 留下最外层四个的指纹 |
[36:29] | And you left the murder weapon there because you | 你把凶器留在现场是因为 |
[36:30] | didn’t think it was as valuable as the green paint cans of ecstasy | 你没料到一罐摇头丸的价值 |
[36:35] | that you were going to get. | 就是你将付出的代价 |
[36:36] | The switch should have been easy. | 转换本该轻而易举 |
[36:39] | You’re the paint supplier. | 你是卖油漆的 |
[36:40] | You return under the guise | 你借故返回 |
[36:43] | of dropping off a few cans. | 说落下几罐颜料 |
[36:44] | Make your way backstage. | 警卫批准你进入 |
[36:46] | But when you get there, | 但你进去后 |
[36:48] | serena portinova’s already covered in ecstasy… | 塞瑞娜已经涂上有毒颜料 |
[36:51] | about $20,000 worth. | 为了两万美金的货物 |
[37:05] | You’ll be charged with the deaths of both | 你要偿还两条人命的价值 |
[37:07] | serena portinova and jennifer fazotti. | 塞瑞娜 波提诺瓦 和 詹尼弗 方佐提 |
[37:12] | The difference between murder | 谋杀 |
[37:14] | and manslaughter… | 和误杀的区别… |
[37:21] | …is the names of the guys you answer to. | 是你报出的人名 |
[37:23] | Who do you distribute those drugs for? | 你为谁转运毒品? |
[37:33] | Mr. Richmont. | 里奇蒙特先生 |
[37:35] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走啦 |
[37:37] | What? | 什么? |
[37:38] | You’re free to go. | 你无罪释放 |
[37:39] | I confessed to you. | 我自首啦 |
[37:40] | You’ve got this all wrong. | 你们搞错啦 |
[37:42] | Paul,tell them what happened! | 保罗告诉他们真相 |
[37:44] | Help me,please! | 救救我! |
[37:45] | My wife is innocent! | 我妻子是无辜的! |
[37:46] | My wife is innocent! | 我妻子是无辜的! |
[37:47] | -Hey,et her go. -Do you understand me? | -放她走 -你们明白我的意思吗? |
[37:49] | She had nothing to do with any of this! | 一切与她无关! |
[37:51] | You’ve got this all wrong! | 你们搞错啦! |
[37:53] | I killed rachel jeffries! | 是我杀害瑞秋 杰弗瑞斯! |
[37:57] | No,you didn’t,paul. | 保罗, 你并没有 |
[37:59] | You know that. | 你很清楚 |
[38:01] | Lynette did. | 是莱内提干的 |
[38:04] | She went to dr. Jeffries’ office with a gun in her purse. | 她皮包里带着枪 去见杰弗瑞斯医生 |
[38:08] | Your gun. | 你的枪 |
[38:09] | She lied to us. | 她对我们说谎 |
[38:10] | You never got rid of it. | 你从未丢过枪 |
[38:11] | No,no,you can’t go in there. There’s an mri in progress! | 你不能进去, 治疗正在进行! |
[38:14] | Stop! Stop! | 别! 别! |
[38:15] | Excuse me! | 止步! |
[38:18] | How can you live with yourself? | 你怎能原谅自己? |
[38:20] | How can you cheat people? | 你怎能欺骗他人? |
[38:22] | I will not have this conversation right now. | 我现在不想谈 |
[38:26] | Dr. Jeffries,I tried to stop her. | 杰弗瑞斯, 我试图阻止她 |
[38:28] | Lynette didn’t know that an mri | 莱内提不知道磁核共振仪 |
[38:31] | magnetizes metal. | 会磁化金属 |
[38:33] | The magnet causes problems with the picture on certain televisions, | 磁化会使电视图像异常 |
[38:36] | just like the one in dr. Jeffries’ office. | 正如杰弗瑞斯办公室里那台 |
[38:38] | I tried to stop her,really. | 我真的有试图阻止她 |
[38:39] | How many others have you swindled into bankruptcy? | 还有多少人被你 抢劫般的欺诈? |
[38:42] | You’ve taken everything. | 你拿走全部 |
[38:44] | How can you stand there with that | 你如何能站在那里 |
[38:45] | smug look on your face wearing my locket?! | 自鸣得意, 带着我的项链 |
[38:48] | It was payment for giving your husband hope. | 它是你丈夫希望的付款 |
[38:50] | Hope? | 希望? |
[38:51] | You lied to him. | 你欺骗他 |
[38:54] | He thinks he can live forever. | 他以为能一直活下去 |
[38:57] | I want something back! | 我要拿回东西! |
[39:00] | Take this. | 这个拿走 |
[39:04] | Leave now. | 现在离开 |
[39:09] | Don’t look at me like you don’t know what’s going on. | 别瞪着我, 好似毫不知情 |
[39:11] | You’ve taken jewelry for payment. | 是你收下首饰当作费用 |
[39:13] | You’re not so innocent in all of this. | 你一点都不无辜 |
[39:16] | Dr. Jeffries left her office, | 杰弗瑞斯离开她的办公室 |
[39:18] | lynette waited, and that’s when she shot her. | 莱内提守在门口朝她开枪 |
[39:23] | I need… | 我要… |
[39:26] | I need some air. | 我要透透气 |
[39:29] | It’s okay. | 好的 |
[39:37] | I really believed that dr. Jeffries was a miracle worker. | 我坚信杰弗瑞斯医生 将会创造奇迹 |
[39:43] | After my first visit, I was feeling better, | 在第一次治疗后 我感到好多了 |
[39:45] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[39:48] | really feeling better. | 确实感觉好多了 |
[39:52] | Fore I knew it, all my money was gone, and I was dying. | 当我发现财产尽失 而我依旧将要死去 |
[39:56] | Everything that I was leaving lynette was gone. | 我将必须丢下一切 而莱内提离开了 |
[39:59] | She told me months ago to stop going, but I couldn’T. | 数月前她劝我停止 而我并没有 |
[40:02] | And when she found out? | 当她发现事实时? |
[40:04] | She was furious that dr. Jeffries had taken advantage of me. | 她对杰弗瑞斯医生的欺诈 表现出强烈的愤怒 |
[40:10] | I didn’t think she’d kill her. | 我不认为她会杀她 |
[40:13] | She told me, | 她告诉我后 |
[40:15] | and I told her that I would take care of it. | 我说自己会妥善处理 |
[40:19] | And that’s when you fired the gun. | 于是你开了一枪 |
[40:21] | You knew we’d find gsr. | 你知道我们会发现GSR |
[40:23] | I shot the gun into the ground | 我朝地面开枪 |
[40:25] | outsidof my house. | 在我家的外边 |
[40:26] | I us a towel to muffle the sound. | 我用毛巾掩盖声响 |
[40:29] | I know your plan was to | 我知道你想 |
[40:30] | stop the investigation before it even started, | 在侦察开始前让其停止 |
[40:33] | before we could prove lynette did it. | 在我们抓到莱内提之前 |
[40:35] | That’s why you cfessed. | 所以你去自首 |
[40:37] | You were hoping we would just lock you up | 你希望我们抓你归案就好 |
[40:39] | and the whole thing uld go away. | 整件事就会过去 |
[40:43] | Is there anything that you can do? | 你有任何办法吗? |
[40:47] | What do you mean? | 你指什么? |
[40:48] | To make it me and not her. | 指向我, 放了她 |
[40:54] | To prove that I did it. | 证明是我干的 |
[41:00] | I’m gonna die soon, anyway. | 我怎样都是要死的人了 |
[41:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:09] | But no. | 但是我不能 |
[41:21] | I’m sorry,paul. | 我很抱歉, 保罗 |
[41:33] | CSI NY Season 02 Episode 12 -=THE END=- |