时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | Okay,boys,who wants Kandy?! | 小子们, 谁想要凯迪? |
[01:06] | Pick me,please! | 选我! |
[01:08] | Pick me,pick me!Come on! | 选我, 选我! |
[01:13] | Yeah,I’m waiting… | 我正等着呢… |
[01:34] | Yes,yes,yes,yes,yes! | 好, 好, 好! |
[01:58] | D.O.A. is Joanna Kelton, stage name Kandy with a “K.” | 死者是简娜 凯尔顿 艺名凯迪 |
[02:02] | She’s a featured stripper here. | 她是这里的招牌舞娘 |
[02:05] | Who found her? | 谁发现的? |
[02:06] | Manager,Andy Kula. | 经理, 安迪 库拉 |
[02:08] | His girls hang out in the alley between sets. | 中场休息时姑娘通常在后巷 |
[02:11] | He came out here looking for Kandy, and he found her like this. | 他出来找凯迪, 见已如此 |
[02:13] | He give us anything else? | 其它线索? |
[02:15] | Yeah,he said the vic was lube wrestling earlier in the evening with an overly aggressive customer. | 死者早前与一位客人 在润滑剂池上演格斗 |
[02:19] | He got thrown out of the club. | 后来被赶出俱乐部 |
[02:21] | He’s not a regular here, and nobody got his name. | 他不是常客, 没人知道姓名 |
[02:28] | Careful.That light’s 1,000 degrees,burn your eyes. | 小心, 溢光灯有1000度 能烧坏眼睛 |
[02:33] | Scagnetti,get somebody to turn this light off. | 斯卡内提, 叫人把灯关掉 |
[02:39] | Signs of a struggle. | 有挣扎迹象 |
[02:55] | Same shade of lipstick. | 与口红形状一致 |
[02:58] | So the vic comes out here to have a smoke… | 死者出来吸烟… |
[03:00] | Someone attacks her… | 某人攻击她… |
[03:03] | And it’s lights out. | 就此落逃 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “陷害” |
[03:24] | CSI:NY Season 02 Episode 11 | |
[04:09] | Just in time. | 刚刚好 |
[04:12] | You want to get that side? | 扶住那边 |
[04:13] | How horrible. | 真可怕 |
[04:14] | That end. | |
[04:17] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[04:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:19] | One… | 一… |
[04:20] | two… | 二… |
[04:21] | three. | 三 |
[04:26] | Extensive burn trauma. | 大面积烫伤 |
[04:29] | Skin’s reddish brown. | 皮肤呈红褐色 |
[04:32] | I don’t see anything that indicates she was dead prior to hitting the light. | 无迹象表明接触灯之前已死亡 |
[04:37] | Take her over to Dr. Pino for official C.O.D. | 让皮诺医生做正式验尸检查 |
[04:40] | Take the light with you for processing. Lindsay,you’re inside with me. | 你把灯运带回去 琳德赛, 你和我去里面 |
[04:49] | Might be something in there we can use to I.D.the customer our vic was wrestling. | 里边可能有线索 帮忙找出那位客人 |
[04:55] | Well… | 好吧… |
[04:56] | let me know if you find anything. | 有发现, 就通知我 |
[05:01] | I’ll get my boots. | 我去穿雨鞋 |
[05:06] | I just can’t believe it.Two years have gone by, I haven’t heard one word. | 难以置信 足足两年毫无音讯 |
[05:09] | And out of the blue, Louie leaves me a message. | 路易竟发来一条简讯 |
[05:11] | He says,”I’m in the city. Want to grab a beer?” | “我在城里, 想喝一杯吗?” |
[05:14] | Could only mean trouble. | 意味着[麻烦来了] |
[05:15] | Ah,Danny,he’s your brother.Cut him some slack. | 丹尼, 他是你兄弟, 别太苛刻 |
[05:17] | I know,you’re right.But if not trouble, | 我明白, 如果不是麻烦 |
[05:20] | he’s probably looking for a handout. | 他大概等待救济 |
[05:21] | Why don’t you just call Louie back, I mean,before assuming the worst. | 不如直接打给他 免得胡思乱想 |
[05:26] | Whether it’s really a beer he wants or he needs your help. | 究竟只是喝一杯 还是需要你的帮忙 |
[05:30] | After all,he is family. | 无论如何, 是一家人 |
[05:41] | Throat slashed with a knife. | 喉咙被刀切断 |
[05:44] | – You sure that’s him? – Yep,that’s him. | – 你肯定是他? – 对, 就是他 |
[05:47] | Hunter Hudson. Billionaire recluse. | 亨特 哈德森 隐居的亿万富翁 |
[05:51] | The Howard Hughes of the computer industry. | 电脑界的霍华德・休斯? (美国著名的亿万富豪) |
[05:54] | There was a picture of him in the paper last year. | 去年他曾见报 |
[05:57] | Actually,it was more like a composite. | 那只是表面现象 |
[05:59] | Rumor is,he didn’t get out much. | 传闻他并未康复 |
[06:01] | I got some pills here. | 发现一些药丸 |
[06:03] | Sertraline. | 舍曲林 |
[06:05] | Our vic was on a daily dose of antidepressants. | 死者每天靠药物抑郁 |
[06:09] | I got a blood trail. | 发现血迹 |
[06:21] | Is it just me,or is this bedroom kind of giving you the creeps? | 不觉得这卧室让人难受吗? |
[06:23] | No windows. That is kind of weird. | 没有窗户, 诡异 |
[06:26] | Know what? You stay with the vic, I’m gonna go find Flack. | 你留下陪死者, 我去找弗莱克 |
[06:28] | He caught this one. See what he knows. | 他先到的, 看他知道什么 |
[06:55] | Housekeeper was the first to arrive for work this morning. | 保姆今早第一个抵达 |
[06:58] | Linda Cortez. | 琳达 科特斯 |
[06:59] | She says she walked in and found her boss dead. | 她称进门时老板已死 |
[07:01] | My boys swept the area. No signs of forced entry. | 已检查现场 无破门而入的迹象 |
[07:04] | This place is tighter than Fort Knox. | 这里像军事基地一样密不透风 |
[07:06] | Who’s the guy Linda’s with? | 琳达身边的男人是谁? |
[07:07] | It’s Roger Hagler. He’s a bodyguard.He just showed up. | 罗杰 海勒 他是保镖, 刚露面 |
[07:10] | All right,who else has access to this house? | 好的, 谁还能进入房子? |
[07:12] | Dr. Lyle Penn, | 医生莱尔 宾 |
[07:13] | Hunter’s personal physician. He works here out of the house. | 亨特的私人医生 他在房间外边工作 |
[07:16] | He’s late today. | 今天已迟到 |
[07:16] | That’s it? No butler? | 就这些? 没有大管家? |
[07:18] | No. | 没有 |
[07:19] | Too bad. I thought we could wrap this one up quick. | 没意思 本以为可快速解决 |
[07:21] | What? | 什么? |
[07:22] | Mansion like this, it’s always the butler. | 好比大庄园 总是大管家的问题 |
[07:24] | Didn’t you ever playClue? | 你玩过[线索]游戏? |
[07:25] | I was aMonopoly guy. | 我是事业型男人 |
[07:27] | Ah. All right. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | Big money always comes with enemies. | 人为财死,鸟为食亡 |
[07:30] | Let’s make a few phone calls,find out who stood to gain from Hunter Hudson’s death. | 让我们查查 哈德森的死谁能获利 |
[08:26] | That was fast. | 这么快 |
[08:27] | Funny how a little lube speeds up the processing. | 少许润滑剂可加快调查速度 |
[08:30] | Wedding ring,male. | 结婚戒指, 男款 |
[08:32] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[08:34] | Found blood. | 发现血 |
[08:35] | And this. | 以及这个 |
[08:41] | Our vic was cheating on someone. | 死者曾背叛某人 |
[08:43] | We may have a motive. | 或许已找到动机 |
[08:53] | What’s cooking? | 谁在料理? |
[08:55] | John Doe. | 无名男性 |
[08:57] | Nice teeth. | 不错的牙齿 |
[08:59] | Dr. Sheldon Hawkes, | 医生希尔顿 霍克斯 |
[09:01] | the man we all want to be when we grow up. | 那个大家儿时的榜样 |
[09:03] | How’s the field work,Sherlock? | 现场调查可好, 侦探先生? |
[09:05] | Never a dull moment. How was the sabbatical? | 时刻刺激, 假期过得如何? |
[09:08] | Tan’s fading. | 很好 |
[09:09] | But then there’s always spray-on when I start looking like the inventory. | 只是重新开始有点眼花 |
[09:11] | Well,glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来 |
[09:13] | Giants jersey? | 巨人对新泽西? |
[09:14] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[09:15] | What did we find on our burn victim. | 死者身上发现什么 |
[09:17] | I found antemortem defensive bruising, | 死前的防御硬伤 |
[09:18] | which means that she got into a fight just before she was killed. | 说明死前曾与人搏斗 |
[09:21] | Your official C.O.D.? | 死亡原因? |
[09:23] | Severe burn trauma caused by contact with the klieg light. | 强灯导致的几处烫伤 |
[09:26] | I did find something you might like. | 有个东西你会喜欢 |
[09:30] | This is interesting. | 确实有趣 |
[09:33] | Oh… | 哦… |
[09:35] | tattoo on the inner thigh means eyes only, means our vic had a lover. | 大腿根部的纹身 说明死者有个情人 |
[09:40] | You’re thinking lovers’ spat? Things got a little heated? | 你认为是感情纠葛? 矛盾激化? |
[09:43] | Literally. | 字面上 |
[09:45] | You got a camera? | 有相机吗? |
[10:07] | Hawkes is sending us a picture. | 霍克斯发来一张照片 |
[10:13] | Our vic had artwork. | 死者有个纹身 |
[10:14] | Heart,with a letter “A” in the middle of it. | 字母[A]在心的中央 |
[10:18] | Wasn’t the manager’s name Andy? | 经理不是叫安迪吗? |
[10:29] | Dr. Penn,what were you treating Mr. Hudson for? Was he sick? | 宾医生, 你为哈德森先生 治疗什么? 他有病吗? |
[10:33] | Hunter suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder and O.C.D. | 亨特患有创伤后压力综合症 和强迫性障碍 |
[10:36] | Medication and daily hypnotherapy helped him to cope. | 他借助药物和催眠得以度日 |
[10:39] | So the stories are true. | 所以报道属实 |
[10:41] | What,that Hunter was crazy? | 什么, 亨特是疯子? |
[10:43] | 20 years ago,he suffered a severe emotional trauma. | 20年前, 他经历严重的感情创伤 |
[10:47] | His younger brother was kidnapped and murdered. And it was something he never really recovered from. | 他弟弟被绑架并撕票 此事他不能释怀 |
[10:51] | All right,well,thank you,Doctor. | 好的, 谢谢你医生 |
[10:53] | Please,whatever I can do. | 只要我可以做到的 |
[10:55] | Hypnotherapy. | 催眠术 |
[10:57] | When you’re rich enough,you try things. | 人一有钱, 什么都想尝试 |
[11:04] | Hold on a sec. | 等等 |
[11:10] | That’s not good. | 这可不好 |
[11:12] | What the…?! | 见鬼! |
[11:13] | Danny! | 丹尼! |
[11:15] | What…? | 什么? |
[11:22] | Hey,Danny,can you hear me?! | 丹尼, 能听见吗? |
[11:25] | You kidding me? | 开玩笑 |
[11:26] | What the hell’s going on?! | 怎么回事! |
[11:36] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[11:39] | It’s called a panic room. It’s like a bank vault for homes. | 防袭室, 好比房子里的保险柜 |
[11:42] | Mr. Hudson built his bedroom inside of it. | 哈德森先生把卧室建在里面 |
[11:44] | It was his sanctuary. Staff weren’t allowed inside. | 是他的避难所, 员工不得入内 |
[11:47] | He had security issues. | 他重视保安措施 |
[11:49] | How do we open it? | 怎样打开? |
[11:50] | I’m afraid Mr. Hudson was the only one who had the security code. | 哈德森先生持有唯一钥匙 |
[11:56] | Well,that’s beautiful. I can see you guys. | 很好, 我能看见你们了 |
[11:59] | Hey,Danny. All right,look, there’s got to be another way to get in the room. | 好吧, 一定有其它的入口 |
[12:02] | This is the only door. | 这是唯一入口 |
[12:03] | Mr. Hudson had it preset to close at 9:00 p.m., and reopen again at 9:00 a.m.when the staff arrived. | 哈德森先生预设晚上9点关门 上午9点员工抵达后开门 |
[12:08] | Is that the time you got here? | 是你抵达的时间吗? |
[12:09] | No,9:30. | 不是, 9:30 |
[12:11] | I usually arrive early to prepare breakfast, but I stopped at the market this morning. | 我通常会早到准备早餐 但今早在市场耽搁一阵 |
[12:15] | You’re telling me that this spaceship doesn’t open up again till tomorrow morning? | 这宇航船明早才能开门? |
[12:18] | It doesn’t open,period. | 它不会开启 |
[12:19] | You just said he had it preset to open at 9:00 a.m. | 你刚刚才说预设9点开启 |
[12:21] | That’s under normal operating conditions. | 那指正常情况 |
[12:24] | Once the panic button is hit, the room thinks an intruder is inside. | 一旦警报健被激活 它自动认为里面是入侵者 |
[12:27] | It will not reopen until the security code is entered. | 不会重新开启 除非键入安全密码 |
[12:30] | How many numbers in the code? | 密码多少位? |
[12:32] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[12:33] | This is getting better and better. | 越来越好嘛! |
[12:34] | I’m not spending a week in here with a crazy dead guy trying to figure out the code. | 我不想整个星期在这里 和一个死去的疯子解码 |
[12:38] | So,do me a favor, call the locksmith. | 帮个忙, 叫来解锁公司 |
[12:41] | Jerry Gordon. | 杰瑞 葛登 |
[12:42] | He built the room for Mr. Hudson. | 这房间是他建的 |
[12:45] | – I’ll find him. – Thanks,Flack. | – 我去找他 – 谢谢, 弗莱克 |
[12:46] | Okay,well,I’m going to start processing out here. | 我开始在外面调查现场 |
[12:49] | Danny,we’ve got it under control. Help is on the way. | 丹尼, 局势已被控制 救兵就到 |
[12:55] | I’ll be in here. | 我在里边 |
[13:01] | You said Kandy got into an altercation with a customer last night. | 你说昨晚凯迪和客人发生争执 |
[13:05] | That’s right. | 正确 |
[13:06] | Creep would’ve killed her if I didn’t throw him out. | 那胖子要杀她 如果我不把他赶出去 |
[13:08] | What about you? | 你自己呢? |
[13:10] | Looks like he wasn’t the only one to get physical. | 似乎他不是唯一受伤的人 |
[13:12] | Look,half my night’s spent hauling drunks out of here on their asses,Detective. | 我整晚都忙着 把醉汉们拖出去, 探长 |
[13:16] | This is all I go home with, it’s a good night. | 随之而来的代价, 习以为常 |
[13:21] | What? | 什么? |
[13:23] | Oh,you think I killed Kandy? | 你认为是我杀害凯迪? |
[13:24] | You’re jumping the gun there,Andy. All I asked you was how you got that fat lip. | 是你起头的, 安迪 我只问你怎样伤到嘴唇 |
[13:28] | And I told you,okay? It gets kind of messy in here sometimes. | 我已说过, 明白? 这里经常场面混乱 |
[13:31] | What about in Kandy’s dressing room? | 凯迪的更衣室呢? |
[13:33] | If I run the blood I found and it matches your DNA,what’s the story going to be then? | 如果证据血样和你的吻合 接下来的故事呢? |
[13:38] | Yeah,okay? I was in her dressing room,okay?Kan… | 是啊? 我在更衣室 |
[13:41] | Kandy and I were close. | 凯迪和我关系不错 |
[13:42] | Close enough to have your initial tattooed on her inner thigh? | 不错到在大腿根部 纹上你名字的缩写? |
[13:45] | Whoa,whoa,whoa. That was there way before I came along. | 在我之前, 它已经在那里 |
[13:48] | Tell me about the fight you had. | 说说你们的争吵 |
[13:50] | She was cheating on me. | 她背叛我 |
[13:57] | Yeah. I saw that online. | 我在网上看到 |
[13:59] | So when you found this, you were surprised, | 你看到它, 你惊讶 |
[14:01] | you got angry,you confronted Kandy and things got out of hand. | 你生气, 你与凯迪对质 一发不可收拾 |
[14:06] | Define your definition of “out of hand,” Detective? | 定义[不可收拾], 探长? |
[14:09] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[14:10] | Not even close. | 没有可能 |
[14:25] | Why should I believe you? | 我凭什么相信你? |
[14:27] | Look,obviously you never been in here on a night when a stripper isn’t killed; | 显然案发前你从未光顾这里 |
[14:30] | the place is wall-to-wall honeys. | 这里到处是美人儿 |
[14:32] | I do all the hirings and firings, I got the pick of the litter. | 聘谁炒谁我说得算 |
[14:35] | Saves on the wining and dining. | 留下好的招揽生意 |
[14:37] | Look,all I’m saying is,you’re right, | 我想说, 你是对的 |
[14:39] | I didn’t like her playing behind my back. | 我不喜欢她在背后搞小动作 |
[14:41] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但是我没杀她 |
[14:43] | Wouldn’t even waste my time. | 我不会浪费时间 |
[14:47] | We’ll talk again. | 我们以后再谈 |
[14:51] | Hey,Danny? | 嘿, 丹尼? |
[14:53] | You find something? | 找到什么? |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:56] | I’ve got a blood trail that strangely seems to lead to the sink first,then the phone. | 血迹有些奇怪 似乎先去水池再去电话 |
[15:02] | Maybe the housekeeper got sick, went to the sink. | 保姆可能去水池呕吐 |
[15:05] | There’s an awful lot of blood in here. | 这里到处都是血 |
[15:06] | I got short strides. Tells me she wasn’t running. | 我步伐短, 我知道她没在跑 |
[15:09] | She knew Hunter was dead. What’s the rush? | 她知道亨特已死 还赶什么? |
[15:11] | Then she probably checked for the pulse. | 她或许检查脉搏 |
[15:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:17] | This blood pool looks undisturbed. | 血看起来未被动过 |
[15:23] | There’s no signs that she checked for vitals. | 无迹象表明她曾确定死亡 |
[15:25] | Okay,Linda finds her boss in a pool of blood, | 琳达发现老板倒在血海里 |
[15:28] | yet doesn’t check to make sure he’s dead. | 没确定他是死是活 |
[15:31] | And then she takes her time to call the police. | 过了一小会儿才去报警 |
[15:34] | She’s got my attention. | 她引起我的注意 |
[15:35] | Cavalry’s here. | 救兵到了 |
[15:37] | This is Jerry Gordon.His company built Mr. Hudson’s panic room. | 这是杰瑞 葛登 他的公司为亨特建造防袭室 |
[15:40] | Hallelujah. | 哈利路亚 |
[15:41] | Unfortunately, | 很不幸 |
[15:43] | there’s no master code that can override the system. | 没用万能密码 |
[15:46] | Only way in here is if I cut a new door. | 唯一的方法就是钻道门 |
[15:48] | How long is that going to take? | 要多长久? |
[15:49] | Minimum,13 hours. | 至少13个小时 |
[15:51] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[15:53] | Thirteen hours? | 13个小时? |
[15:54] | Yeah,I’m gonna have to shut down this power to do it. | 是的, 需要关闭电源总闸 |
[15:57] | The backup generator will kick in when I pull the plug, | 停电后备用发电机会启动 |
[16:00] | but it’s only got limited power. Forget fresh air circulating. | 但电力有限, 所以没有空调 |
[16:03] | These vents aren’t hooked up to any kind of auxiliary power feed. | 排风孔不与备用发电机连接 |
[16:06] | That’s beautiful. | 很好 |
[16:07] | Might get a little toasty in there. I suggest you conserve your oxygen. | 里边会开始闷热 建议你保存氧气 |
[16:12] | Fantastic. | 美妙绝伦 |
[16:14] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:15] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:16] | Hey,Danny?You got to start processing in there right now. | 丹尼, 你现在开始 在里边调查现场 |
[16:22] | Process? With what? | 调查? 用什么? |
[16:24] | – I don’t have a kit – I know. | – 我没有工具 – 我知道 |
[16:26] | You’re going to have to improvise. | 你需要临场解决 |
[16:27] | You heard what Jerry said, it’s going to get hot in there. | 像杰瑞说的, 里边开始升温 |
[16:29] | If you don’t start now,that body’s going to decay further and we’re going to lose evidence. | 不然的话, 尸体会腐烂 我们将丢失证据 |
[16:34] | We can’t let the killer get a head start. | 不能让凶手占优势 |
[16:38] | Stella’s been calling every half hour with updates. | 每半个小时 斯戴拉会来电报告进展 |
[16:41] | I have a city engineer reviewing blueprints of the room to see if there’s any other points of entry. | 房子的设计图已送给工程师分析 看是否有其他入口 |
[16:47] | So just stand by, I’ll keep you informed. | 请待命, 随时联系你 |
[16:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:51] | Is he going to be all right? | 他会没事儿吧? |
[16:52] | They have a locksmith cutting a new door. | 解锁人员正在钻门 |
[16:55] | How long is that going to take? | 要多长时间? |
[16:56] | Yes,They estimate 13 hours. | 至少13个小时 |
[16:59] | What do you know? | 你发现什么? |
[17:01] | I went through the data on Kandy’s computer. | 经过浏览凯迪电脑的数据 |
[17:03] | Found her last bit of Internet activity. | 发现她近来的网络活动 |
[17:07] | She was logged onto “cheats-on-you.com” | 她曾登陆cheats-on-you.com |
[17:10] | There’s her picture in the list of cheaters. | 她的照片被列在背叛者一栏 |
[17:12] | Who outed Kandy? | 是谁供出凯迪? |
[17:14] | According to the IP address on the submission, | 根据登陆的IP地址 |
[17:17] | it came in about a week ago from Kandy’s computer. | 是一个星期前凯迪的电脑 |
[17:20] | But the e-mail address belongs to a woman named Angie Charles. | 但邮件属于叫安吉 查尔斯的女人 |
[17:27] | How long were you and Kandy lovers? | 你和凯迪交往多长时间? |
[17:29] | A little over two years. | 2年多 |
[17:32] | These are beautiful. | 这些很美 |
[17:33] | Those were from a freelance shoot in South America a few months ago. | 几个月前在南美照的 |
[17:38] | I take it these were from a different assignment? | 而这些则属于不同主题? |
[17:40] | Female nudes are what I’m known for. | 我周围的女性裸体 |
[17:42] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是? |
[17:44] | Last week. | 上星期 |
[17:45] | What about last night? | 昨晚呢? |
[17:47] | I was at home. | 我在家里 |
[17:49] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[17:50] | Look,it was a bad breakup. | 那是个糟糕的分手 |
[17:52] | I wish there was more I can tell you. | 我也希望能帮上忙 |
[17:54] | The last time I saw Kandy, | 我最后一次见凯迪 |
[17:56] | she was here, she packed some boxes, | 她在这里, 收拾行李 |
[17:59] | she split. We barely spoke. | 她态度恶劣, 我们几乎不说话 |
[18:01] | You asked her to move out? | 你让她搬出去? |
[18:03] | ‘Cause she was moving on. Some guy at the club she stripped at. | 因为她移情别恋 俱乐部的某个男人 |
[18:06] | Andy Kula? | 安迪 库拉? |
[18:07] | That’s right. | 正确 |
[18:08] | And so you posted her picture on cheats-on-you.com for revenge. | 所以你把她照片贴在 cheats-on-you.com来报复 |
[18:13] | “Buyer beware.” | [消费者提醒] |
[18:14] | Kandy was a gold-digger. | 凯迪喜欢以色骗钱 |
[18:15] | I just wanted her next lover to know all the facts. | 她下任情人需要了解事实 |
[18:18] | I gave her everything she wanted… | 她要什么我都给她… |
[18:21] | and she burned me. | 接着她把我扔了(烧了) |
[18:22] | And someone did the same to her. | 某人也同样对她 |
[18:37] | All right,I got the vic’s clothes off. | 已把死者的衣服脱掉 |
[18:39] | First thing I want you to do is visually examine the entire body. | 首先用观察整个尸体 |
[18:42] | And then describe to me the nature and location of all the wounds and abnormalities. | 向我描述所有伤口和 异常部位的样子和位置 |
[18:45] | Got a flashlight. | 有电筒吗 |
[18:47] | Lucky for you you’re not claustrophobic. Me?I do not like confined spaces. | 幸亏你没有闭室症 反正我不喜欢闭塞的空间 |
[18:51] | Why’d you choose a career that puts you in windowless rooms with dead bodies,then? | 那为何选择在既无窗户 又得面对死人的工作? |
[18:54] | Ladies love the degree. They don’t ask specifics. | 女人爱地位, 不注重细节 |
[18:56] | Six years of med school to become a player,huh? | 医大读6年就为变成花花公子? |
[18:59] | No,I was already a player,Messer, | 我已是花花公子, 马萨 |
[19:01] | I just needed the bank to pay for my Porsche. | 只需要银行帮我买跑车 |
[19:03] | You know what? I officially hate you right now,all right? | 知道吗? 我现在正式恨你 |
[19:06] | Are you done? | 完成了? |
[19:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:09] | Only thing abnormal about our vic is the blood leaking from his neck. | 唯一的异常是死者 脖子上血溅的方向 |
[19:13] | No defensive wounds? | 无自卫伤口? |
[19:14] | Not that I see. Doesn’t look like he fought back. | 至少我没看到, 不像挣扎过 |
[19:16] | Okay. Describe the neck wound to me. | 描述颈上伤口 |
[19:18] | No hesitation marks. | 无犹豫迹象 |
[19:20] | One cut,and it looks clean. | 只一刀, 痕迹清晰 |
[19:22] | A single incised wound. | 只有一条割伤 |
[19:24] | Is there blanching? | 有发炎吗? |
[19:28] | I’m pushing on the lividity. | 我在按压瘀青 |
[19:31] | It’s clearing and coming back. | 无杂质并反弹 |
[19:32] | Your victim’s been in that position for less than six hours. | 死者最多躺在那里6个小时 |
[19:35] | Let’s get a more precise TOD. | 我们来找出准确的死因 |
[19:37] | You’re not serious. There’s got to be a bathroom there,right? | – 你开玩笑吧 – 那里有浴室吧? |
[19:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:40] | Be a good Boy Scout and find a thermometer. | 想办法找个体温计 |
[19:49] | It’s your lucky day,Doc. | 医生, 今天是你的幸运日 |
[19:50] | Nice. | 很好 |
[19:51] | Now plant it in the end zone and put some points on the board. | 现在把它送进端区(冰球术语) 从而得分 |
[20:00] | Messer? | 马萨? |
[20:02] | Is it in? | 进了吗? |
[20:03] | Give me a second. | 等会儿 |
[20:05] | Rigor’s setting in. | 顺利插入 |
[20:07] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[20:11] | Temperature is 93. | 体温93 |
[20:12] | That means your victim’s been dead for four hours,rigor and lividity confirm it. | 说明死者身亡4小时 僵硬和瘀青得到证实 |
[20:16] | No,that’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[20:17] | The housekeeper said this room did not open up until three hours ago. | 保姆称3小时前, 房门才被打开 |
[20:20] | If that’s the case,then,um… | 如果那样, 那么 |
[20:22] | how’d your killer get inside? | 凶手怎么进去的? |
[20:25] | Everything was a blur after I found Mr. Hudson dead. | 发现哈德森先生死后 我什么都记不清楚 |
[20:28] | I was in shock. I don’t even remember calling 911. | 我很震惊, 甚至不记得曾报警 |
[20:31] | Were you not afraid the killer was still in the house? | 你不担心凶手仍在房子里? |
[20:35] | Why’d you stay? | 为什么你留下来? |
[20:36] | My boss was lying in a pool of blood. I guess I wasn’t thinking about myself. | 老板倒在血泊里 我大概没时间为自己担心 |
[20:44] | If you’re trying to say that I had something to do with Mr. Hudson’s death,you’re wrong. | 如果你说哈德森先生的死 和我有关, 那么你错了 |
[20:50] | I loved my boss. | 我爱我老板 |
[20:53] | Newspapers made him out to be a madman. | 报纸说他是疯子 |
[20:55] | Eccentric,absolutely. | 古怪, 确实 |
[20:58] | Hunter was controlling. | 亨特有很多限制 |
[21:00] | He didn’t tolerate much of anything. | 虽不能容忍很多事情 |
[21:03] | No drinking. | 禁止喝酒 |
[21:04] | No smoking. | 禁止抽烟 |
[21:05] | No social life. | 禁止社交 |
[21:07] | But he treated his employees fairly. | 但他公平对待雇员 |
[21:09] | Oh… I’ll say. | 我想说 |
[21:11] | We took a peek at Hunter’s will. | 我们偷看了亨特的遗嘱 |
[21:13] | Did you know he left you a large chunk of his estate? | 你知道他留给你一大块房产? |
[21:17] | He told me that I would be taken care of when he died. | 他说过死后让我打理 |
[21:21] | – I had no idea… – $40 million. | – 我不知道 – 四千万美金 |
[21:23] | Rest of his employees didn’t see anything close to that. | 其它雇员却相差悬殊 |
[21:26] | You see why we needed to talk. | 这是找你谈话的原因 |
[21:34] | I understand how that makes me look,yes. | 我明白看起来确实如此 |
[21:38] | But you say it as if I won some sort of lottery, when all that’s happened is I lost a friend. | 但你说得好像我中了六合彩 因为我的朋友身亡 |
[21:48] | Hey,Danny? | 嘿, 丹尼? |
[21:50] | Our housekeeper had all the right answers. | 保姆的回答没有问题 |
[21:52] | Well,maybe she’s a really good liar. | 或许她是大话精 |
[21:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:55] | The panic room does not open till 9:00 a.m., | 上午9点房门开启 |
[21:57] | yet Hunter was killed an hour earlier. | 亨特却在之前1小时被杀 |
[21:59] | How does somebody get in a locked vault with only one door? | 那人怎样钻进这上锁的保险柜? |
[22:02] | If Houdini were alive, we’d have our killer. | 若胡迪尼健在(美国魔术大师) 我们已抓到凶手 |
[22:05] | The only way to solve this puzzle is to find something in that room. | 解谜的唯一方法 是在里边找到证据 |
[22:08] | All right,what do you suggest? | 你建议? |
[22:09] | Let’s print the knife. | 取刀上指纹 |
[22:11] | Now,I saw a coffee pot in there,grab that. | 我看见那里有咖啡壶, 拿过来 |
[22:13] | And see if you can find some glue. | 看是否有胶水 |
[22:23] | Mighty Glue. | 强力胶 |
[22:25] | Okay,that’ll do. | 好的, 可以 |
[22:26] | Empty the glue into the coffee pot. | 全部挤进咖啡壶 |
[22:31] | Once you do that,I want you to insert the knife and then turn the machine on. | 刀子插入的同时, 把开关打开 |
[22:35] | I think I seen this on an episode of The Flintstones. | 我好像在[石头族]某集看过这个 |
[22:37] | Cute. | 可爱之极 |
[22:43] | All right. | 很好 |
[22:53] | * By now,I’m… * | |
[22:56] | – Cute. – Yeah, | – 可爱 – 是啊 |
[22:57] | me and my girlfriend, we downloaded the same ringer. | 我和女友下载相同的响铃 |
[23:03] | Eh– speak of the devil. | 她似乎有话要说 |
[23:06] | It’s working. | 奏效 |
[23:10] | All right,now we’re going to need elimination prints. | 好的, 现在读取指纹 |
[23:12] | Pen ink will be great. | 钢笔水就不错 |
[23:54] | Miss MacGyver? | 迈克盖韦女士 |
[23:56] | Grab your camera, | 拿来你的相机 |
[23:57] | I’ve got a foreign print. | 我找到外国人的指纹 |
[24:03] | That’s it,hold that. | 等会儿 |
[24:06] | Great. | 很好 |
[24:18] | Come on,come on… | 快点 |
[24:24] | Got a hit. | 突破口 |
[24:25] | Nice. | 很好 |
[24:26] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[24:28] | Roger Hagler. | 罗杰 海勒 |
[24:30] | Know where we can find him? | 知道去哪里找? |
[24:31] | Yeah. Downstairs. | 当然, 楼下 |
[24:33] | He’s Hunter Hudson’s bodyguard. | 他是亨特的保镖 |
[25:17] | I got to get out of here. | 我想出去啊 |
[25:20] | How long have you been Mr. Hudson’s bodyguard? | 你作哈德森的保镖多久? |
[25:22] | Three years. Before that,I spent 15 with the NYPD. | 3年, 此前为纽约警察服务15年 |
[25:26] | So,you know my service record, and we’re done here. | 所以你清楚我的背景 问话结束 |
[25:29] | Sit down,Mr. Hagler. I’ll tell you when we’re done. | 坐下海勒先生 我告诉你何时结束 |
[25:31] | You really think I would kill Mr. Hudson? | 你真认为我会杀哈德森先生? |
[25:33] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[25:38] | He left you $2 million.That gives me the right to ask you a couple of questions. | 他留给你两百万 足以让我问你几个问题 |
[25:42] | Where were you this morning at 8:00? | 今早8点你在哪里? |
[25:45] | My apartment. I was alone. | 我的公寓 一个人 |
[25:47] | – And last night? – I went out. | – 昨晚呢? – 我出去了 |
[25:49] | I met some friends at O’Hurley’s, a cop bar in Washington Heights. | 在奥海利和几个朋友小聚 是华盛顿高地的一个警察酒馆 |
[25:52] | You may have heard of it? | 你听说过吗? |
[25:54] | I thought Mr. Hudson didn’t allow his employees to drink. | 我以为哈德森不许雇员饮酒 |
[25:58] | You’re right. | 你正确 |
[26:00] | I broke protocol. | 我违约 |
[26:02] | It was my ex-partner’s birthday. | 那是我前任搭档的生日 |
[26:03] | Figured Mr. Hudson was in his room for the night. | 以为哈德森先生整晚都在房间里 |
[26:06] | Couple of pops with the boys wouldn’t change anything. | 几个警察几个大男孩 事实如此 |
[26:10] | Yet it did. | 确实 |
[26:17] | Yo,Detective,you all right? | 探员, 你没事儿吧? |
[26:20] | Yeah,I’m good,thanks. | 我很好, 谢谢 |
[26:23] | I think your phone’s ringing. | 你手机在响 |
[26:25] | Yeah,I know. | 我知道 |
[26:26] | But you’re not gonna answer it? | 不打算接? |
[26:28] | It’s my brother. | 是我兄弟 |
[26:30] | I’ve got enough problems for one day. | 我今天麻烦够多 |
[26:42] | [ Joshua Hudson Kidnapped ] | [ 乔斯华 哈德森 被绑架 ] |
[26:51] | [ Hudson Family Receives Boy’s Ear as Proof of Life ] | [ 哈德森家收到一只耳朵 证明孩子活着 ] |
[26:54] | [ Joshua Hudson Feared Dead ] | [ 乔斯华 哈德森被害 ] |
[26:57] | [ Family Mourns Son ] | [ 家族为儿子哀悼 ] |
[27:00] | [ Hudson Tragedy ] | [ 哈德森的惨剧 ] |
[27:02] | [ Eccentric Recluse Disappears from the Public Eye ] | [ 古怪隐士的消失 ] |
[27:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:16] | Found traces of a second skin donor on the klieg light. | 溢光灯表面发现另一人的皮肤 |
[27:18] | DNA was heat degraded. | DNA被高温破坏 |
[27:20] | I was only able to get amelogenin. Male. | 只能确定是男性 |
[27:23] | Our manager didn’t have any burns. | 经理没有烫伤 |
[27:25] | Anything else? | 其它进展? |
[27:26] | Tree sap. Sent it down to the lab. | 树胶, 已送去化验 |
[27:28] | Hey. I ID’d our mystery wrestler. | 已找到神秘摔跤者 |
[27:30] | I cross-referenced the inscription on the wedding ring against the credit cards used at the strip club. | 我对比珠宝行和俱乐部 的信用卡消费纪录 |
[27:35] | Came up with a name– | 结果只有一个人… |
[27:36] | John Grimes. | 约翰 格里姆斯 |
[27:37] | He’s on his way to Interrogation. | 正在去审讯室的路上 |
[27:39] | You like strippers,Mr. Grimes? | 你喜欢看脱衣舞, 格里姆斯先生? |
[27:41] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不喜欢? |
[27:42] | That’s not what the manager of Raunch ‘N Roll told me. | 俱乐部经理可不是这么说 |
[27:45] | He said you did a number on Kandy. | 他说你对凯迪表现过激 |
[27:46] | Oh. Other way around. | 别人也围着起哄 但你攻击她? |
[27:49] | But you did hit her? | 我是自卫? |
[27:51] | You were lube wrestling. I wouldn’t call that life threatening. | 在润滑剂池摔跤 我不称之为生命危险 |
[27:51] | I was defending myself. | 在润滑剂池摔跤 我不称之为生命危险 |
[27:55] | All right,I was drunk. | 好吧, 我喝醉了 |
[27:57] | She humiliated me. | 她让我出丑 |
[27:59] | Every… Everyone was laughing. | 每个人都在嘲笑 |
[28:11] | The manager threw me out. That was it. | 经理把我扔出去, 就这样 |
[28:13] | Don’t waste my time,John. | 别浪费我的时间, 约翰 |
[28:15] | A klieg light burns at 1,000 degrees. That’s about the heat needed to put those burns on your hand. | 溢光灯1000度 烫伤程度和你那只手差不多 |
[28:20] | All right… | 好吧… |
[28:22] | I realized I lost my wedding ring, so I waited outside. | 我发现丢了结婚戒指 所以在门外等候 |
[28:26] | I figured I’d ask someone to go in and get it for me. | 想托人进去帮我找找 |
[28:29] | I heard the alley was the place the girls had their smokes, | 听说后巷是姑娘们的吸烟点 |
[28:32] | so I went out there, but she was already dead. | 于是我转过去, 但她已死 |
[28:35] | Lying there on the light. | 躺在那灯上 |
[28:36] | Then how did you burn your hand? | 你又如何烫伤手? |
[28:39] | She had some money sticking out of her bathing suit.I took it. | 比基尼上夹着钞票, 我想拿走 |
[28:56] | I wish the whole night hadn’t happened. | 我希望那晚从未发生 |
[28:58] | How much money did Kandy have on her? | 凯迪身上有多少钱? |
[29:00] | 500 bucks. | 500美金 |
[29:01] | A phone call would have cost you 50 cents. Get up. | 一个电话只要50美分, 起来 |
[29:04] | Wait. I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[29:05] | I don’t know about that yet. | 我还不知道 |
[29:08] | For now,I’m arresting you on grand larceny. | 现在, 你因侵占他人财产罪被捕 |
[29:11] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[29:17] | Hey,Danny,I’m back. What have you got? | 丹尼, 我回来了, 有何进展? |
[29:20] | I think I got trace. | 似乎找到线索 |
[29:21] | Looks smeared. | 像是污渍 |
[29:23] | Like it could have been deposited in a scuffle. | 似乎被拧过 |
[29:25] | Okay. Well,we’re gonna have to test it. | 好的, 我们送去化验 |
[29:27] | Look around. Improvise. | 四处看看, 即兴发挥 |
[29:29] | The word of the day– improvise. All right. | 每日金句 [即兴发挥], 好吧 |
[29:36] | Hello. | |
[29:41] | Oh,my. | 我的… |
[29:42] | What? What did you find? | 发现什么? |
[29:53] | Is that an ear? | 是只耳朵吗? |
[29:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:56] | It belonged to Hunter’s brother,Joshua. | 是亨特兄弟的, 乔斯华 |
[29:58] | 20 years ago,he was taken from the house in the middle of the night. | 20年前, 他半夜被人劫持 |
[30:01] | Hunter was sleeping five feet away. | 亨特在五英尺之隔睡觉 |
[30:03] | Kidnappers sent back the ear as proof of life. | 绑架者寄回耳朵以示人质活着 |
[30:06] | Parents paid the ransom, | 父母缴了赎金 |
[30:09] | but the kid was still murdered. | 但孩子依然被杀害 |
[30:11] | And a few years later, | 几年后 |
[30:13] | his parents die in a plane crash. | 双亲死于一场空难 |
[30:16] | Left him all alone. | 只剩他一人 |
[30:21] | Maybe the trace on his clothes will tell us something. | 或许他身上衣服有帮助 |
[30:24] | I’m gonna get started. | 我现在开始 |
[31:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:41] | I got seven lines for the unknown on the notepad and ten lines for the solvent. | 未知物质7条线, 溶剂10条线 |
[31:45] | Okay. That means our ratio is 0.7. | 说明比率是0.7 |
[31:49] | That’s our RF value. | 也是RF值 |
[31:50] | The solvent is isopropyl alcohol. | 溶剂是异丙醇 |
[31:54] | Okay,and the mystery stain is… | 神秘污点是… |
[32:00] | nicotine. | 尼古丁 |
[32:01] | All right,so,who do we like so far that smokes? | 目前所知, 谁吸烟? |
[32:05] | Dr. Penn. | 宾医生 |
[32:06] | Please,whatever I can do. | 只要我能帮忙 |
[32:08] | Ten years ago,you had your license revoked temporarily for malpractice. | 10年前你以失误被吊销执照 |
[32:12] | 无实习经验 | |
[32:14] | Did Mr. Hudson know that? | 哈德森知道此事吗? |
[32:15] | It’s not exactly something that one would put on a resume,no. | 那个不便于列入简历, 他不知道 |
[32:19] | Mr. Hudson was a clean freak. | 哈德森先生是洁癖狂 |
[32:20] | And yet we found traces of nicotine on his pajamas. | 却在他睡衣上发现尼古丁 |
[32:23] | See,that puts you inside the panic room. | 说明你进入防袭室 |
[32:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:27] | I came here last night to talk to Hunter. | 我昨晚打算和亨特谈谈 |
[32:29] | He wanted to fire me. | 他想炒我鱿鱼 |
[32:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:31] | He was,uh,severely depressed. | 他情绪非常沮丧 |
[32:33] | He-He wanted me to increase his dosage of Sertraline, | 他让我增加舍曲林的剂量 |
[32:36] | but I refused to overmedicate. | 但我拒绝过度用药 |
[32:38] | Please,Mr. Hudson, | 哈德森先生 |
[32:39] | – don’t do this. – Get out,get out. | – 不要这样 – 滚, 滚 |
[32:41] | You got to stick with the treatment you’re on. | 治疗必须照步骤进行 |
[32:44] | We’ve made great strides together. | 我们不是步调一致嘛 |
[32:45] | Get out,get out!Out! | 滚, 滚! |
[32:47] | Out! | 滚! |
[32:48] | And that was the last time you saw Hunter Hudson? | 那是你最后一次见亨特? |
[32:50] | Yes,and he was very much alive. | 是的, 他仍活蹦乱跳 |
[32:52] | Now,Mr. Hudson wouldn’t allow his employees to smoke, | 哈德森先生不允许雇员吸烟 |
[32:56] | and yet,you did. | 你却吸烟 |
[32:57] | Hypnosis is a very powerful tool,Detective. | 催眠是不可估量的, 探员 |
[32:59] | I bet. | 让我猜猜 |
[33:00] | What,you have the pocket watch swinging back and forth? | 你用怀表晃来晃去数到四? |
[33:03] | People get sleepy,and then do whatever you tell them to do? | 人被催眠, 任凭你摆布? |
[33:05] | The trance work that I incorporate into my sessions includes | 我提供的恍惚治疗包括 |
[33:08] | a controlled environment, and a hypnotic suggestion. | 掌控环境和催眠倡导 |
[33:11] | Are you telling me | 你的意思是 |
[33:13] | that you made him think that you weren’t a smoker? | 你让他认为你不抽烟? |
[33:17] | What else did you make him think? | 你还逼他怎样认为? |
[33:19] | I’m not sure why you’re looking at me. | 为什么你认定是我 |
[33:21] | I’m not the only one who had contact with nicotine. | 我不是唯一吸烟的人 |
[33:23] | Linda Cortez was a smoker. | 琳达 科特斯也是烟民 |
[33:26] | I treated her a couple of months ago, | 几个月前我曾为她治疗 |
[33:28] | using hypnosis to break the habit. | 用催眠帮她戒烟 |
[33:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:57] | Tell me what you got,Hawkes. | 嘿 |
[33:58] | Take a look at this trace I found on the light. | 这是灯上获取的线索 |
[34:00] | It’s actually very old tree sap. | 是种非常古老的树胶 |
[34:03] | Which technically makes it amber. | 是琥珀的制作原料 |
[34:10] | You ID the black traces? | 能确定物种吗? |
[34:11] | Well,looks like some type of carbon containing compound. | 某种含碳化合物 |
[34:13] | Flora maybe,trapped inside the amber. | 或许植物被粘在琥珀里 |
[34:16] | Send it down to the AMS lab. | 送去分析鉴定实验室 |
[34:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:31] | Hey,Danny. It’s Stella. | 丹尼, 我是斯戴拉 |
[34:33] | Listen,I talked to Dr. Penn. | 我和宾医生谈过 |
[34:35] | Flack is checking out his alibi, but we have a second smoker– | 弗莱克正调查他的托词 但出现第二个吸烟者 |
[34:39] | Linda,the housekeeper. | 琳达保姆 |
[34:40] | Nice. | 很好 |
[34:41] | Well,I got a body that’s degrading. | 我这有个开始腐烂的尸体 |
[34:47] | And blood that’s starting to clot. | 和开始凝固的血液 |
[34:49] | Wait a minute. Sertraline is an anti-coagulant. | 等等, 舍曲林是防血凝剂 |
[34:51] | If he was taking it, his blood wouldn’t be clotting. | 如果被他服食, 血液不该凝固 |
[34:54] | It does makes sense,’cause he told Dr. Penn that his meds weren’t working. | 不难理解, 他向宾医生 抱怨药物无效 |
[34:58] | Well,maybe what he was taking wasn’t an anti-depressant. | 或许他吃的不是抑郁药 |
[35:00] | Exactly. | 非常正确 |
[35:03] | Well,maybe if he was off his meds, | 或许他已放弃治疗 |
[35:06] | he killed himself. | 他想自杀 |
[35:07] | Whoever swapped Hunter’s pills with placeboes wanted him depressed,suicidal… | 那个偷梁换柱的人 想让他犹豫厌生… |
[35:12] | And dead. | 致死 |
[35:20] | Hello. Can you see me? | 能看见我吗? |
[35:22] | Yeah,you look beautiful. Now get me out of here. | 是的, 你很美丽, 把我弄出去 |
[35:24] | Few more of these,we’ll be able to start cutting a new door. | 再多几个, 就能砸出一道门 |
[35:26] | Couple more?! | 再多几个! |
[35:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:29] | Hey,Danny,stay with me. | 丹尼, 别走 |
[35:31] | We’re getting closer,all right? | 就快结束了, 不是吗? |
[35:32] | Remember that blue trace we found when we first arrived? | 记得刚进来时发现的蓝色物质? |
[35:37] | Send it through. | 传过来 |
[35:50] | I’m sending it through. | 正在传过去 |
[35:51] | Here it comes. | 接住 |
[35:54] | Got it. | 拿到 |
[36:02] | – Making progress. – Yeah. | – 进展顺利 – 是啊 |
[36:03] | Crime stopper,run to Ray’s, grab me a slice,extra pepperoni,all right? | 帮我买片比萨加量辣肠, 行吗? |
[36:08] | Bring it back.Just fold it up, slide it right through,huh? | 带回来, 把它折折传过来 |
[36:10] | That’s no way to treat good pizza,Messer. | 不能虐待上等比萨, 马萨 |
[36:14] | I checked on Hagler and Dr. Penn. Alibis check out. | 经过调查, 保镖和 私家医生的证词皆属实 |
[36:19] | What do you got there? | 怎么会这样? |
[36:20] | Surfactant and hypochlorite. | 表面活化剂和次氯酸盐 |
[36:22] | And for those of us with just a high school diploma? | 对只有高中毕业的人而言 |
[36:24] | Uh,soap and bleach. | 肥皂和洗衣粉 |
[36:26] | Laundry detergent. | 洗衣房清洁剂 |
[36:38] | Someone was in a hurry. | 某人手忙脚乱 |
[36:43] | Is that blood? | 血吗? |
[36:44] | There’s only one way to find out. | 有一个办法证明 |
[36:52] | It’s diluted, but it definitely is blood. | 很淡, 但绝对是血 |
[37:00] | Linda was trying to wash her uniform when Jerry cut the power. | 杰瑞切掉电源 琳达仍试图洗衫 |
[37:03] | Find Linda Cortez. | 传琳达 科特斯 |
[37:10] | Hey,Mac. | 嗨, 迈克 |
[37:10] | Ran our amber sample through A.M.S. | 琥珀经化验证实 |
[37:16] | Carbon date came back 55,000 years old. | 五万五千年前的碳元素 |
[37:19] | From a Kapok tree. | 产自一种木棉树 |
[37:20] | Silk cotton. | 丝棉 |
[37:22] | Kapok was used to make blowguns in the jungles of South America. | 南美某些部落的喷枪原料 |
[37:26] | Isn’t that where Angie did her photo shoot a few months ago? | 安吉几个月前摄影的地方? |
[37:30] | Tell us about this necklace. | 说说项链 |
[37:32] | It was a gift. | 是份礼物 |
[37:34] | The women in that village made it for me. | 村落的妇女为我制作 |
[37:35] | We found pieces of it on the light that killed your lover. | 在你情人被害的灯上发现残片 |
[37:38] | I wasn’t even there. | 我不在场 |
[37:40] | Well,then how’d the necklace get there? | 那么项链怎会出现在那里? |
[37:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:42] | Maybe Kandy took it. | 或许被凯迪拿走 |
[37:57] | When did you take these pictures? | 你何时拍得这些? |
[37:59] | This morning. | 今早 |
[38:00] | They’re all out of focus. | 它们对焦模糊 |
[38:03] | You recently suffered a trauma to your eye,Angie. | 你最近饱受眼疾, 安吉 |
[38:06] | It’s called Macular Edema. | 视网膜黄斑水肿 |
[38:08] | It’s when you suffer a thermal injury to the retina. | 当视网膜被热气损伤 |
[38:14] | 1,000 degrees ought to do it. | 1000度本应如此 |
[38:15] | Kandy cheated on you, | 凯迪背叛你 |
[38:17] | and you killed her for it. | 你因此杀她 |
[38:18] | I told you,I wasn’t even there. | 我说过, 我根本不在那 |
[38:21] | That’s not what the pictures are telling us. | 照片可不这样说 |
[38:24] | I went to the club to apologize. | 我去俱乐部道歉 |
[38:27] | She was still angry at me for posting her on that cheater’s website. | 她仍因网络照片对我耿耿于怀 |
[38:30] | We started to argue. | 我们开始争吵 |
[38:32] | Things… things got out of hand. | 局面难以控制 |
[38:35] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[38:38] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[38:40] | You sure had a strange way of showing it. | 你用特别的方式将其表达 |
[38:43] | Give me your hands. | 伸出双手 |
[38:47] | Smoke? | 抽吗? |
[38:49] | No,thanks. | 不, 谢谢 |
[38:50] | That’s right. You don’t smoke. | 也对, 你不吸烟 |
[38:52] | It’s a nasty habit. | 恶劣的习惯 |
[38:54] | Stains your fingers,teeth, messes with your breath. | 污染你的手指, 牙齿和口臭 |
[38:58] | You sure you don’t want a cigarette? | 你确定不来一根? |
[39:01] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[39:02] | Right. I know,right. | 好的, 我了解 |
[39:04] | But you told Dr. Penn you smoked. | 但你告诉宾医生你吸烟 |
[39:07] | In fact,you went to him to quit smoking. | 你为戒烟找他帮忙 |
[39:10] | Didn’t you? | 不是吗? |
[39:18] | Got Linda in Interrogation with nothing to say. | 琳达的审问毫无进展 |
[39:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:23] | Then we’ll let her uniform do the talking. | 该让她的制服说几句 |
[39:25] | Arterial spray everywhere. | 血溅四处 |
[39:27] | Linda was standing in front of Hunter when the cut was made. | 动刀时琳达站在亨特前方 |
[39:30] | DNA confirms that the blood was his. | DNA证实是他的血 |
[39:32] | Case closed. | 结案 |
[39:33] | Not exactly. | 不准确 |
[39:34] | See,if she did slice his throat, there’d be a lot more blood on her sleeve, | 如果她割断他的喉咙 制服上的血该更多 |
[39:38] | especially given the amount of arterial spray on the rest of the uniform. | 动脉爆血足够染红整件制服 |
[39:41] | Then how did she slice his throat? | 那么她如何割断他的喉咙? |
[39:44] | Maybe she didn’t. | 或许她并没有 |
[39:47] | I’m thinking maybe Hunter did it himself. | 或许是亨特自己割断的 |
[39:50] | Linda forced him to. She hypnotized him. | 琳达强迫他, 她对他催眠 |
[39:53] | That’s why she went to Dr. Penn. | 这是她找宾医生的目的 |
[39:55] | To learn how to hypnotize Hunter, not to stop smoking. | 学习催眠术而不是戒烟 |
[39:59] | Mr. Hudson. | 哈德森先生 |
[40:01] | I’m gonna need you to sit up. | 我需要你起身 |
[40:07] | In a few moments,your mind and body will become more relaxed… | 一会儿, 你的思想和身体 将开始放松… |
[40:10] | …concentrate on the sound of my voice… on the sound of… | 专注于我的声音… |
[40:14] | But it still doesn’t explain how she got into that room. | 仍无法解释她怎样进入房间 |
[40:16] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[40:17] | Hey,my-my phone’s dying. I got half a bar. | 我的手机要不行了, 快没电了 |
[40:19] | And we have the housekeeper. | 已逮捕保姆 |
[40:21] | Nice,nice,nice. | 很好 |
[40:21] | But I’m looking at what seems to be a secondary blood donor. | 但仍需要找另一个留下血迹的人 |
[40:24] | If the housekeeper doesn’t have a cut on her body, | 如果保姆身上没有二处伤口 |
[40:26] | she might have a partner. | 她可能有同伙 |
[40:39] | Know what I’m thinking? | 知道我在想什么吗? |
[40:41] | I’m thinking you got greedy. | 我想你贪得无厌 |
[40:43] | You got sick of taking care of Mr. Hudson,so you killed him. | 你厌倦整天照顾哈德森 所以你杀了他 |
[40:46] | No,I’m sorry.Actually, you had him kill himself. | 不, 准确说 你让他自己杀掉自己 |
[40:49] | At first,I thought it was ingenious– | 起初我认为策划周详 |
[40:51] | having him commit suicide via hypnosis. | 利用催眠术让他自杀 |
[40:56] | Now that I see you don’t have any cuts on you,I know you had a partner. | 如今凭你毫发无伤 我得知你有同党 |
[41:02] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[41:04] | Yo. | 是的 |
[41:05] | Do me a favor. Get me out of here. | 帮个忙, 把我弄出去 |
[41:06] | I’m trying,pal. | 我在努力 |
[41:07] | Come on.My partner’s got a suspect in custody right now. | 我的搭档已经逮捕一个嫌犯 |
[41:10] | It’s going down, and I’m stuck in here,man. | 就要水落石出了 我却被关在这里 |
[41:12] | Yeah,it won’t be long now,I promise. | 不会耽搁多久了, 我保证 |
[41:17] | Get dressed. | 穿上 |
[41:19] | * By now,I’m… * | |
[41:25] | Jerry? | 杰瑞? |
[41:29] | She stays here. | 她留下 |
[41:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:42] | Jerry… | 杰瑞 |
[41:45] | What are you doing,man? Jerry,what are you doing? | 干嘛, 伙计? 杰瑞, 你在干嘛? |
[41:46] | I want you to call your partner. Tell her to let Linda go. | 打给你的搭档, 让她放了琳达 |
[41:52] | It’s you. It was you? | 是你, 是你干的? |
[41:53] | Stop moving.Stop moving. | 别动, 别动 |
[41:55] | You could have opened this door this whole time! | 你随时可以打开这门! |
[41:56] | Stop moving! | 别动! |
[41:58] | Stop! | 别动! |
[41:59] | How’d you get that cut? Huh? What,he fight back? | 你怎么受伤的? 他反抗了? |
[42:01] | He fought back,didn’t he? | 他反抗了, 不是吗? |
[42:02] | Let me tell you something,this wack job has been wanting to kill himself for years! | 告诉你事实 这怪人打算解决自己很久了 |
[42:06] | Years!Come time,he couldn’t do it. | 很久 只是难以下手 |
[42:15] | Stop moving! Get on the phone! | 别动 打电话 |
[42:16] | – All right,easy. – Pick up the phone! | – 好吧, 放松 – 拿起电话 |
[42:18] | – Call your partner! Now! – I will! | – 拨给搭档! 马上! – 我会的 |
[42:19] | – All right. – Call your partner! | – 好的 – 拨给你搭档 |
[42:22] | Partner’s right here! | 搭档在此 |
[42:24] | Leave! | 走开 |
[42:25] | Now or I’ll kill him! | 否则我杀了他 |
[42:30] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[42:34] | Settle down. | 老实点 |
[42:34] | – Relax your arm! – Settle down! | – 反抗无效 – 老实点 |
[42:37] | – You all right? – Thanks,yeah. | – 你还好吧? – 谢谢, 没事儿 |
[42:39] | – All right. – We got him. | – 好的 – 抓住他了 |
[42:40] | All right,get on your feet. Come on. | 你跟我们走, 快点 |
[42:52] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[42:53] | what do you say we get out of here? | 我们离开这儿? |
[43:03] | You got a phone I could use? | 能借个电话吗? |
[43:05] | Yep. | 当然 |
[43:07] | Thanks. I’ll catch up with you. All right? | 谢谢 我等会儿去找你, 行吗? |
[43:08] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[43:18] | Louie. | 路易 |
[43:19] | It’s your brother. | 是你兄弟 |
[43:23] | You want to go grab that beer? | 想去喝那杯酒? |
[43:28] | Yeah,yeah. | 是啊, 是啊 |
[43:30] | I’ll grab you in an hour. | 一小时后我去接你 |
[43:38] | ” CSI:NY Season 02 Episode 11 ” -=END=- |