时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | * Ah, yeah * | |
[00:05] | * Sugar shake, sugar shake * | |
[00:08] | * Ah, yeah * | |
[00:10] | * Sugar shake, sugar shake * | |
[00:12] | * Bad ass stripper, * | |
[00:12] | * gonna flip you on your back * | |
[00:14] | * Help you to the bed, * | |
[00:15] | * take your stack of $50 bills * | |
[00:17] | * Sugar shake, sugar shake * | |
[00:19] | * Sugar shake,sugar shake * | |
[00:20] | * On the table, * | |
[00:21] | * international via cable * | |
[00:23] | * Top, never ever stop, * | |
[00:24] | * drop you to the ground * | |
[00:25] | * Like a cop * | |
[00:26] | * Sugar shake, sugar shake * | |
[00:28] | * Sugar shake, sugar shake * | |
[00:30] | She Hate Me! | |
[00:31] | She Hate Me! | |
[00:33] | She Hate Me! | |
[00:35] | She Hate Me! | |
[00:36] | She Hate Me leads the Manhattan Minx | 纽约市溜冰场正在上演 以[她恨我]为首的曼哈顿 [疯女郎]队对抗布鲁克林[黑糊]队 |
[00:38] | against the Brooklyn Clobbers here at the Big Apple Roller Rink. | |
[00:42] | Come on! | 快点! |
[00:46] | That’s it, that’s it, come on! | 对, 对, 快点! |
[00:47] | Get up! | 起来! |
[00:49] | Get up! | 起来! |
[00:50] | Elbow penalty! Foul! | 手肘犯规! 臭婆娘! |
[01:07] | I’m here with Stan Vonner and his wife, | 和我在一起的是 斯坦 韦勒和他的妻子 |
[01:09] | owners of the Manhattan Minx. | 曼哈顿[疯女郎]的老板 |
[01:10] | New York City isn’t Queens or Brooklyn, | 纽约市不是 女皇区或布鲁克林 |
[01:13] | it’s Manhattan. | 而是曼哈顿 |
[01:14] | And that’s where we skate. | 就是我们溜冰的地方 |
[01:19] | If you’re a little girl, | 如果你是个小姑娘 |
[01:20] | would you rather play with a Brooklyn Clobber doll or… | 喜欢和布鲁克林 村姑玩还是… |
[01:22] | A Minx doll? | 风骚娃娃? |
[01:24] | Right here, | 就在这儿 |
[01:24] | it’s the only place | 唯一的地方 |
[01:25] | where you can get a She Hate Me doll. | 可以买到[她恨我]娃娃 |
[01:27] | And it’s the only place where you can see the real deal skate. | 也是唯一 真枪实弹的溜冰搏击 |
[01:29] | Seven wins and no losses. | 七胜无一负 |
[01:31] | The true queens of New York are on the Minx. | 纽约市真正的女皇们 就在[疯女郎] |
[01:42] | Come on! | |
[01:43] | You all right? | 你没事儿吧? |
[01:46] | I got her. Get her back in there. | 把她弄回去 |
[01:50] | I think I pulled something. | 我拉伤了 |
[01:53] | Hey, wait, wait,wait right there. | 等等, 在那等着 |
[01:55] | Come on, get her… | 赶快, 帮帮她… |
[01:55] | – No blood, no foul. – Stay down, bitch! | – 不要见血,不要犯规 – 别起来, 婊子! |
[01:57] | You’ll be safer! | 在那多安全! |
[02:00] | Go! Go! Kick her ass! | 冲! 冲! 踹她屁股! |
[02:02] | You, get in there! | 你, 回去! |
[02:04] | Come on, come on!Rip her! | 快点! 撕了她! |
[02:06] | That’s it.Get down now. | 够了, 下来 |
[02:16] | Foul, that’s a foul! | 犯规, 故意犯规! |
[02:44] | Is she all right? | 她没事吗? |
[02:56] | It’s a simple game. | 一个简单的比赛 |
[02:58] | The jam is a two-minute period | 两分钟内互相堵塞 |
[02:59] | where each team tries to score points | 各队尽力干扰包围敌队队员 从而使本队得分 |
[03:01] | by having their jammer lap members of the opposing team. | |
[03:05] | You cannot know this. | 你不可能知道这个 |
[03:07] | Someone took me to a game. | 有人请我看过比赛 |
[03:09] | Nobody would ever take you to a Roller Derby game. | 没人会请你看旱冰搏击比赛 |
[03:11] | Oh, unless you were on a date. | 除非是个约会 |
[03:14] | It was fun. | 那很有趣 |
[03:16] | The game or the date? | 比赛还是约会? |
[03:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:23] | External signs of blunt force trauma. | 外部受硬器损伤 |
[03:26] | Like someone came down directly on her face with a skate. | 某人穿着冰鞋 直接踹在她脸上 |
[03:29] | Anyone else sustain an injury like this? | 其它人有类似伤口吗? |
[03:32] | Vic’s the only target. | 受害人是唯一的靶子 |
[03:34] | Indicates intent. | 显然为蓄意 |
[03:35] | Got an I.D. on her? | 有她的证件吗? |
[03:38] | She Hate Me. | [她恨我] |
[03:43] | Somebody did. | 某人确实 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “簇拥” |
[04:02] | CSI:NY Season 02 Episode 10 | |
[04:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:40] | – Stella. – Yeah? | – 斯戴拉 – 是的? |
[04:41] | I got an I.D. on She Hate Me. | 我找到[她恨我]的证件 |
[04:43] | Name’s Rose Wilson. | 全名叫罗丝 威尔森 |
[04:44] | She’s 22 years old from Matewan, West Virginia. | 22岁, 来自 西维吉尼亚麦塔瓦 |
[04:47] | Coal mining country. | 煤矿国 |
[04:48] | Tough girl. | 顽强的姑娘 |
[04:50] | Someone was tougher. | 有人更强 |
[04:51] | I’ll let you know what I find. | 我会通知你任何进展 |
[04:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:00] | I’ll need all your clothes. | 我需要你们全体的衣服 |
[05:01] | What about the Clobbers? | 黑糊队呢? |
[05:03] | We already have their uniforms. | 我们已拿到她们的队衣 |
[05:05] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[05:09] | My skirt is really tight. | 我裙子太紧了 |
[05:10] | Can you just help me out with this? | 你能帮忙脱吗? |
[05:12] | I’ll, uh… | 我会的 |
[05:13] | I’ll need your skates, as well. | 我同样需要你们的滑鞋 |
[05:15] | If you help me, | 如果你帮我 |
[05:16] | I’ll teach you how to jam. | 我愿意教你溜冰 |
[05:18] | Detective Monroe will collect all your clothes. | 探员莫若会收集 你们的衣服 |
[05:21] | You can just leave everything in front of your lockers. | 只需要将所有东西 摆在储物箱前 |
[05:26] | Be right back, ladies. | 马上回来, 小姐们 |
[05:29] | I think she liked you. | 我想她喜欢你 |
[05:31] | It’s the uniform. | 喜欢我的制服 |
[05:38] | Not a very creative body dump. | 没创意的弃尸 |
[05:40] | Does the job, right? | 只为达到目的, 对吧? |
[05:41] | Who called it in? | 是谁报警? |
[05:43] | Those two over there. | 那边两个 |
[05:45] | That’s great. | 非常好 |
[05:46] | If the vic’s missing any blood, | 如果找不到受害人的血迹 |
[05:47] | we’ll know the Dracula twins did it. | 一定是德古拉双胞胎干的 (吸血鬼伯爵) |
[05:51] | – Ready? – Yep. | – 真的? – 对 |
[06:04] | I don’t think he has any I.D. | 我不认为他有证件 |
[06:08] | Petechial hemorrhaging. | 淤血 |
[06:12] | No ligature marks. | 没有勒痕 |
[06:14] | Nothing that says he was strangled. | 无法证实是被扼死的 |
[06:16] | So C.O.D. is | 所以死因是 |
[06:17] | most likely asphyxiation due to some sort of smothering. | 很可能是闷至窒息 |
[06:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | What do you want– | 你想要哪个 |
[06:21] | body or scene? | 尸体还是现场? |
[06:22] | Come on. Scene. | 现场 |
[06:25] | Be careful when you’re washing him off. | 小心清理尸体 |
[06:26] | Trace has a tendency to… | 线索在说… |
[06:27] | Want me to stick around | 让我留下来 |
[06:28] | and give you pointers how to process a crime scene? | 需要指点正确 处理现场的步骤吗? |
[06:31] | All right, come on in. | 好的, 开始喽 |
[08:12] | We’ve been here two hours, Officer. | 我们已被困两个小时, 长官 |
[08:14] | My wife and I need to get a press release out. | 我和妻子赶去一个发表会 |
[08:16] | Can we go now? | 我们能离开吗? |
[08:16] | As soon as you finish telling me who had a beef with She Hate Me. | 只要你告诉我 谁对[她恨我]有意见 |
[08:19] | It was impossible not to love her. | 不可能不爱她 |
[08:22] | One look at her and | 只要看她一眼 |
[08:22] | everybody knew she was gonna be a breakout star. | 谁都知道她是明日巨星 |
[08:24] | She had the first endorsement contract in the whole league. | 她的合同是全队里 第一个被批署 |
[08:29] | Right there, Rosie. | 很好, 罗西 |
[08:31] | Yeah, baby, right there. | 是的, 宝贝, 很好 |
[08:32] | Right there. | 就那里 |
[08:33] | Yeah, you’rethe whole franchise. | 对, 你就是万人迷 |
[08:34] | That’s that million-dollar smile, baby, right there. | 那就是值千金的微笑 宝贝, 很好 |
[08:37] | You see, there’s a reason not to love her. | 确实有个不爱她的理由 |
[08:39] | Especially if you’re a girl | 尤其对另一个女孩而言 |
[08:40] | who also wants to be the breakout star. | 一个也想成为 明日之星的女孩 |
[08:42] | Oh, not on the Minx. | 噢, [疯女郎]另当别论 |
[08:44] | We won as a team | 我们一起赢 |
[08:44] | and lost as a team. | 输一起输 |
[08:46] | That’s the way it was when I wrestled. | 这是我鞭策她们的道理 |
[08:47] | In college, not that phony stuff. | 我们教她们作人的道理 |
[08:50] | And that’s the way it is now. | 现实就是这样 |
[08:52] | Someone felt different. | 某人有不同的理解 |
[08:53] | Well, talk to the Brooklyn Clobbers. | 好吧, 去问布鲁克林黑糊 |
[08:55] | Yeah, they’re all jealous of my girls. | 对, 他们羡慕我们的姑娘 |
[08:57] | We’re better looking, | 我们更漂亮 |
[08:58] | we’re better skating and to topit off, | 我们滑得比她们好 |
[08:59] | we’re from Manhattan. | 我们来自曼哈顿 |
[09:00] | You chalking this up to an inter-borough rivalry? | 你以此获得地区胜利? |
[09:02] | Do you know what a tipping point is, Detective? | 你知道暗喻着什么, 探员? |
[09:05] | It’s the precise instant when momentum swings in your favor. | 善用自身优势 获取压倒性胜利 |
[09:10] | The Minx were right there. | [疯女郎]就是这样做的 |
[09:11] | We were going places, | 我们战无不胜 |
[09:13] | with Rose leading the way. | 在罗丝的带领下 |
[09:15] | But without her… | 但如果没有她… |
[10:10] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[10:11] | Your girlfriend might be in the clear. | 你女朋友可能排除嫌疑 |
[10:13] | Based on? | 根据? |
[10:15] | This. | 这个 |
[10:16] | Found hair consistent with the victim’s matted in blood on the underside of this skate. | 滑鞋侧面粘有受害人头发 |
[10:21] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[10:22] | Looks like half these skates have blood on them. | 看起来有一半的滑鞋 都粘有血迹 |
[10:24] | Blood transfer. | 血的传递 |
[10:25] | Which makes sense,given that there was a brawl. | 合理解释, 说明 争打得一片混乱 |
[10:27] | Wheel rolls throughthe blood pool. | 轮子们滑过血滩 |
[10:32] | This is the only skate with spatter. | 这是唯一溅到血的鞋 |
[10:34] | Which speaks to a deliberate act with a specific target. | 表明一个从容进攻的动作 |
[10:38] | Good work. | 干的好 |
[10:39] | Whoever owns this skate must be a tough customer. | 这鞋的主人定是个 粗暴的客户 |
[10:42] | Oh, yeah. | 噢, 是的 |
[10:45] | She’s Hallie On Wheels. | 穿着滑轮的[小女人] |
[10:48] | Brianna, we don’t hit. | 布莱娜, 不可以打架 |
[10:49] | You ask nicely, all right? | 有话好好说, 好吗? |
[10:51] | Guess you’re one of those do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do daycare providers. | 看来你是[不可效我之行为, 却必遵我之教导]的育幼员 |
[10:57] | Maybe I caught her in the pile once. | 或许混乱中我曾抓她一下 |
[10:59] | The blood on the bottom of your skate says | 你鞋底的血迹却说 |
[11:00] | you did a little bit more than “catch” her. | 你不只[抓]她一下 |
[11:03] | You attacked her. | 你攻击她 |
[11:06] | Do you know how a four-year-old understands frustration? | 你知道四岁的孩子 怎样理解[挫折]? |
[11:10] | They don’t. | 他们并不理解 |
[11:11] | I deal with ten little people for eight hours a day, | 我每天8个小时和 这群小东西打交道 |
[11:13] | and not one of them understands the concept. | 他们没一个明白个中含义 |
[11:15] | Well, that sounds… | 是吗, 这听起来… |
[11:16] | Frustrating. | 让人泄气 |
[11:18] | It was. | 曾经是 |
[11:20] | Till I started skating with the Brooklyn Clobbers. | 直到我在布鲁克林黑糊 开始轮滑 |
[11:22] | You didn’t like the victim very much, did you? | 你不喜欢受害者, 对吗? |
[11:25] | All I want out of Roller Derby is “me time.” | 我只是想在比赛中被人瞩目 |
[11:28] | Well, I know a place you can go to get a lot of that. | 我知道一个地方 可以让你充分满足 |
[11:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:40] | Someone loved She Hate Me. | 某人爱[她恨我] |
[11:41] | Or at least had sex with her. | 至少和她发生过性行为 |
[11:44] | – Semen? – Mm-hmm. | – 精液? – 正确 |
[11:46] | Well, she wasn’t married | 她没有结婚 |
[11:46] | and Flack didn’t say anything about her having a boyfriend. | 弗莱克也没提过她有男朋友 |
[11:48] | And your fatal blow to the head wasn’t actually fatal. | 你所指的[致命一袭] 并不足以致命 |
[11:52] | She died of massive internal organ failure due to hyperthermia. | 她死于体温骤降引起的 大规模内脏衰竭 |
[11:56] | At 22? | 22岁? |
[11:57] | With no known pre-existing condition? | 无任何征兆? |
[11:58] | Take a look. | 看这里 |
[12:06] | These look melted. | 看起来已软化 |
[12:07] | Liver, kidney and heart | 肝, 肾和心脏 |
[12:09] | all have dendritic patterns of pale spots consistent with ischemic necrosis. | 都有树状白点 是局部缺血坏死 |
[12:16] | Your report indicates that her body was under acute stress. | 报告表明她身体 处于高度紧张 |
[12:23] | She cooked to death. | 她被烹煮到死 |
[12:25] | From the inside out. | 由内到外 |
[12:56] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:58] | Hammerback confirmed cause of death. | 汉默贝克证实了死因 |
[12:59] | Also got an ID on our vic. | 并知道受害人的身份 |
[13:01] | His name’s Griffin Holden. | 格里芬 霍登 |
[13:02] | His editor put out a missing persons. | 他的主编登报失踪人口 |
[13:05] | Apparently, he was some sort of… | 显然, 他是… |
[13:06] | – Writer. – Yeah. | – 作家 – 对 |
[13:08] | It was everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[13:14] | And the handwriting’s consistent throughout, | 字迹遍布四周 |
[13:16] | so there’s no way he did the writing. | 不可能是自己写的 |
[13:17] | So what are we looking at, | 所以我们寻找的是 |
[13:18] | some kind of sociopath? | 反社会者 (精神病的一种)? |
[13:20] | Who writes phrases like: | 那人的措辞: |
[13:22] | “He finally knew there are as many Manhattans | “他终于意识到 曼哈顿人多到- |
[13:25] | “as there are residents on the island. | 遍布世界每个角落” |
[13:27] | Each of us a city unto ourselves.” | 每个人却都生活在 自己的城市中” |
[13:29] | That’s not very threatening. | 并不是险恶的想法 |
[13:30] | I think it’s from a book. | 我认为出自一本书 |
[13:32] | What makes you say that? | 你凭什么这样说? |
[13:33] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[13:34] | This was on the pinkie of his left foot. | 在他左脚的小脚趾上 |
[13:41] | “The end.” | “完” |
[13:52] | Dinitrophenol. | DNP (二硝基苯酚) |
[13:54] | DNP? | |
[13:55] | – Found in Rose’s system? – Yeah. | – 罗丝身上发现的? – 是的 |
[13:57] | – It’s a chemical. – Right. | – 是化学制品 – 是的 |
[13:58] | It’s used for dyes, | 用于染色 |
[13:59] | wood preservatives, | 木料防腐剂 |
[14:00] | explosives. | 炸药 |
[14:01] | It also jump-starts the human metabolism to a point where | 也把人体新陈代谢 推到一个基点上 |
[14:04] | it generates heat instead of usable energy. | 从而制造体温代替能量 |
[14:08] | It’s a very dangerous weight-loss drug. | 是非常危险的减肥药 |
[14:15] | It’s illegal | 是非法的 |
[14:15] | because it has a nasty habit of cooking one’s internal organs. | 因为是恶劣地烹煮着人体内脏 |
[14:19] | – Especially when you already have an above-normal body temperature from all that skating. – Right. | -尤其当轮滑时, 体温已高于正常 -是的 |
[14:23] | So that gets Hallie On Wheels off the hook. | 所以以此排除[小女人]的嫌疑 |
[14:26] | Also means Rose could have been taking it herself. | 表示罗丝也可能自我服食 |
[14:28] | No. | 不 |
[14:29] | I searched her apartment from top to bottom, | 我搜查过她公寓的每个角落 |
[14:31] | there was nothing there. | 什么也没有 |
[14:32] | There were no injection marks on her body, | 她身上没有注射痕迹 |
[14:34] | and no signs of ingestion. | 也没有服食的迹象 |
[14:35] | So, if she wasn’t taking it knowingly… | 如果她不是有意识的服用 |
[14:39] | Someone was slipping it to her. | 某人对她下毒了 |
[14:46] | Griffin was brilliant. | 格里芬很有才华 |
[14:49] | He wrote these, | 他写下这些 |
[14:50] | you know,esoteric novels-of-the-mind that I loved… | 我所欣赏的, 阐述他观点的小说 |
[14:55] | …and could not sell. | …卖不出去 |
[14:56] | Until this. | 直到这个 |
[14:57] | His latest? | 他最后的作品? |
[14:58] | Yes, a psycho-sexual thriller set in the upper echelons of Manhattan society. | 是的, 一部讲述曼哈顿梯形社会 之性爱惊悚小说 |
[15:02] | I read it out loud it was so good. | 我大声把它读出来, 令人兴奋 |
[15:05] | “Her mouth tasted of my sister.” | “她的嘴巴有我姐姐的味道” |
[15:07] | Oh, that’s genius. | 噢, 真是个天才 |
[15:09] | I bet you can sell it. | 我打赌它能卖出去 |
[15:10] | It’s so good it sells itself. | 太优秀了, 它推销自己 |
[15:13] | I’ve already got the movie deal wrapped | 已经有电影投资商打算购买 |
[15:14] | and the lead roles cast. | 演员阵容强悍 |
[15:16] | Except for one thing. | 除了一件事 |
[15:17] | You’re missing the last chapter. | 你未得到最后一章节 |
[15:19] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[15:20] | I got a sneak peak. | 我有幸偷窥 |
[15:22] | Where? | 在哪? |
[15:22] | Down at the M.E.’s office. | 就在验尸官的办公室里 |
[15:24] | Here are the galleys for tomorrow. | 这是明天的画廊 |
[15:25] | And you promised you would read my manuscript. | 而你许诺会读我的手稿 |
[15:28] | I’m having a conversation with your boss. | 我正在和你老板谈话 |
[15:29] | I’m… I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[15:30] | I need these. | 我需要这些 |
[15:31] | I’ll read your manuscript. | 我会读你的手稿 |
[15:38] | Oh, and your husband called. | 哦, 你丈夫打过来 |
[15:39] | He said he’s on his way. | 他说他在来的路上 |
[15:41] | He’s supposed to meet me at Dr. Shaeffer’s. | 他应该在希弗医生 那里和我碰头 |
[15:43] | He’s on one of his I-hate-being-a-lawyer kicks. | 他正处于[我厌恶自己 是一个律师]之心情 |
[15:45] | You know how he gets. | 他会这样你心知肚明 |
[15:46] | Why were you the one that filed the missing persons on Griffin? | 为什么你要上报格里芬失踪? |
[15:48] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[15:50] | Griffin understood that this could be very big for him. | 格里芬明白这对他的意义重大 |
[15:52] | Still could be very big. | 仍将很重要 |
[15:53] | For you. | 对你 |
[15:54] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[15:55] | Griffin seemed to know a lot of people; | 格里芬认识很多人 |
[15:56] | you beat them all to the punch to report him missing. | 而最终只有你报他失踪 |
[15:59] | Death is never a bad thing for business, right? | 死亡对出版业而言, 不赖吧? |
[16:01] | Especially when you’re peddling a psycho-sexual thriller. | 尤其正当宣传一本惊栗小说 |
[16:06] | Ready for Dr. Shaeffer? | 可以去希弗医生? |
[16:10] | I would like that last chapter. | 我想看看最后一章 |
[16:12] | Won’t do you any good, | 对你来说没这个必要 |
[16:12] | ’cause I’ll be taking this with me. | 因为我要把这个带走 |
[16:14] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[16:56] | She turned into a beautiful young woman, didn’t she? | 女大十八变, 不是吗? |
[16:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:00] | Named “She Hate Me.” | 名为[她恨我] |
[17:03] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[17:05] | Maybe “she”… hate “me.” | 或许[她]…恨[我] |
[17:08] | You mean, the pictures of her as a child serve as warning photos? | 你是说, 儿时照片是 对现在的警告? |
[17:12] | Do whatever it takes to stay a swan, | 为变天鹅不择手段 |
[17:14] | because if you don’t… | 因为如果你不… |
[17:15] | You’ll end up back here. | 将会变回这样 |
[17:16] | Speculative theory, at best. | 推测性观点 |
[17:19] | It’s all we have. | 目前所能 |
[17:26] | Not all. | 不全是 |
[17:28] | We have the source for our poison. | 我们有毒药的来源 |
[17:31] | Contains DNP, | 含有DNP |
[17:33] | along with traces of DNP’s degradation product, | 沿着线索DNP降解的产品 |
[17:36] | aminonitrophenol– ANP. | 氨基硝基石碳酸–ANP |
[17:38] | And since there’s only one team trainer… | 既然只有一个教练… |
[17:41] | We have a suspect. | 我们找到一个嫌犯 |
[17:43] | I’m going to get Flack on it. | 我和弗莱克一起去 |
[17:46] | It’s clinically defined as “hypergraphia,” | 临床上称之为[狂写症] |
[17:49] | a manic disorder characterized by an irrepressible urge to write. | 一种近乎癫狂的角色设定, 表现为无法控制的极力书写 |
[17:53] | After killing somebody? | 杀害某人以后? |
[17:55] | Hypergraphia is not usually associated with elevated levels of violence. | 过写症通常不等于 有暴力倾向 |
[17:59] | However, a stressful event such as… | 但是, 紧张而引起的… |
[18:01] | Murder? | 谋杀? |
[18:02] | …would induce a particularly feverish episode. | 会引发特殊不安症状 |
[18:05] | Yeah, well, the killer we’re looking for must’ve been on fire. | 是的, 凶手必定在气头上 |
[18:07] | He couldn’t find anything else to write on. | 他不可以书写其它内容吗? |
[18:09] | It’s not a choice. | 那不是一个选择 |
[18:10] | It’s a compulsion. | 而是一种强制 |
[18:12] | For those with hypergraphia, | 对过写症患者而言 |
[18:14] | the limbic system facilitates connections | 边缘系统会推动 大脑侧叶片和额脑前叶片 之间的互动 |
[18:16] | between the temporal lobes on the side of the brain | |
[18:18] | and the frontal lobes behind the forehead. | |
[18:20] | Combining areas of creative thought with drive and motivation. | 创造思维和动力动机联为一体 |
[18:24] | Fascinating. | 走火入魔 |
[18:25] | It’s kind of like a super writer. | 更像超级写者 |
[18:27] | Well, it makes them prolific, | 使他们富于创造力 |
[18:29] | not necessarily talented. | 却不需要是个天才 |
[18:30] | Yeah, but this guy was. | 但这个家伙是个天才 |
[18:32] | And if the killer wasn’t, | 如果不是, 你告诉我 动机是什么 |
[18:33] | that might explain motive. | |
[18:35] | You’re certain the writing on the body is the final chapterof his manuscript? | 你确定尸体上写的 是他最后的章节? |
[18:39] | And, uh, | 嗯 |
[18:40] | if it is his book, | 如果是他的书 又没人知道结尾 |
[18:41] | and no one knew the ending, | |
[18:43] | how does the last chapter end up on him in someone else’s handwriting, right? | 结局怎会被别人 写在他身上, 对吧? |
[18:53] | You like doing that,don’t you? | 你喜欢摆弄这个? |
[18:55] | Waiting for the meter to turn. | 等待计价器跳针 |
[18:56] | I’m just trying to heal my pain. | 我在消磨时间 |
[18:59] | My skirt is really tight, | 我的裙子太紧了 |
[19:00] | can you just help me out with this? | 你能帮忙脱下来吗? |
[19:05] | First time as a murder suspect, | 第一次被怀疑为谋杀犯 |
[19:07] | and I don’t even get the cop of my choice to bust my chops. | 甚至不能被喜欢的 警察吃个豆腐 |
[19:10] | I’ll send Detective Taylor your regards. | 我会把你的问候 转达给探员泰勒 |
[19:12] | I’m ready to send him a lot more than just my regards. | 我已准备好为他 送去更多的服务 |
[19:14] | Why don’t you focus on what you’re doing? | 为什么不专心于该做的事? |
[19:16] | And in the meantime, | 于此同时 |
[19:16] | fill me in on how you got the DNP in the muscle cream. | 告诉我你如何把 DNP掺入止疼膏? |
[19:19] | I didn’t put anything in there. | 我什么也没放 |
[19:21] | Maybe it just came in the jar? | 或许是原装自带的? |
[19:22] | Like you didn’t realize you were getting the kind with bonus poisons in it | 当你在药房闲逛的时候 不知道购买那罐 正巧有毒药赠送? |
[19:25] | when you were at the drug store? | |
[19:26] | I only buy the stuff to help the team. | 我只买对队员有益的产品 |
[19:28] | Well, team owner says you guys were ready for the big time. | 俱乐部老板说 你们正在关键时刻 |
[19:31] | Why not let him buy? | 为什么不让他去买? |
[19:32] | Because his idea of “big time”is a spread inPlayboy | 他的[关键时刻]是色情杂志 |
[19:35] | and aReal Sex documentary on cable. | 和网上热播性爱记录片 |
[19:37] | As if I don’t get stared at enough out here. | 好像我被骚扰得还不够 |
[19:39] | Someone was buying what he was selling. | 至少某人接受了他的交易 |
[19:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:43] | Rose. | 罗丝 |
[19:46] | You know the ad Mr. Madison Avenue wanted to sell? | 想知道麦迪森先生 吹捧的广告语吗? |
[19:49] | “Kingdom of Jamalot.” | [簇拥天国] |
[19:52] | Enough with the smoke, guys. | 大家投入点 |
[19:53] | All right, ladies, | 好的, 小姐们 |
[19:54] | let me see the eyes. | 诱惑的眼神 |
[19:55] | Give me attitude. | 表现出你们的姿态 |
[19:56] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对, 就这样 |
[19:57] | Nice. | 很好 |
[20:00] | Thought we were keeping focus on what we’re doing here. | 我们似乎讨论得过于投入 |
[20:03] | – Do you want to be left alone with yourself for a moment? – No. | – 你想自己呆会儿吗? – 不 |
[20:06] | But I think I want to spend some more time with you down at the squad room. | 我想花更多时间 陪你, 在审问室 |
[20:16] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[20:17] | Did Flack get anything from your girlfriend? | 弗莱克从你女朋友那里 得到什么线索? |
[20:19] | Yeah,the one that took you to the Roller Derby? | 对, 请你去看轮滑大赛的人? |
[20:21] | There is no girlfriend. | 没有女朋友 |
[20:23] | Ms. Part’Em had nothing to say to Detective Flack, beyond a description of the Kingdom of Jamalot. | 除了对[簇拥天国]的解释 她什么也没说 |
[20:28] | And without more evidence,we’re stuck. | 再无证据, 我们就此卡住 |
[20:29] | Well,maybe this will help. | 或许这是个帮助 |
[20:34] | Unidentified blood sample. | 不明血样 |
[20:36] | Male DNA. | 男性DNA |
[20:37] | Collected by you from inside the Roller Derby oval. | 你在轮滑田径场搜集来的 |
[20:39] | Probably the only male sample I collected. | 我搜集的唯一男性样本 |
[20:41] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[20:42] | What’s the other half of the equation? | 另一边的结果呢? |
[20:44] | The DNA matches the semen sample taken from inside Rose Wilson. | DNA和罗丝体内的精液吻合 |
[20:47] | We’ve been looking for somebody who hated Rose, | 我们一直在找恨罗丝的人 |
[20:49] | maybe we should look in the opposite direction. | 或许我们应该换个角度想 |
[20:51] | Someone like Coach Chisholm. | 好比教练齐斯霍姆 |
[20:54] | And since Ryan Chisholm wasn’t just a coach to Rose Wilson… | 既然齐斯霍姆不仅仅 是罗丝的教练… |
[20:57] | There’s something rotten in the Kingdom of Jamalot. | [簇拥天国]亦有丑闻 |
[21:10] | There we go,there we go. | 我们到了, 到了 |
[21:12] | – Easy,easy… – Mr. Chisholm… | – 放轻松… – 齐斯霍姆先生… |
[21:14] | or should I say Coach? | 或者应该称呼教练? |
[21:16] | I’m Detective Bonasera,NYPD. | 我是探员博纳赛拉,纽约警察 |
[21:19] | You know,why don’t we just take a walk,all of us. | 或许我们可以一起走走 |
[21:22] | Okay,all right,fellas, this way,come on. | 好的, 这边, 快点 |
[21:24] | This way,come on,baby. | 这边, 跟上来, 宝贝 |
[21:25] | Tell me about your relationship with Rose Wilson. | 告诉我你和罗丝 威尔森的关系 |
[21:27] | She’s the one who came after me. | 是她粘上我的 |
[21:30] | I need you,Ryan. | 我需要你 瑞恩 |
[21:34] | Oh,yeah,that makes a lot of sense. A stunningly beautiful woman… | 对啊, 真有道理 一个极漂亮的女人… |
[21:39] | on her way to becoming a New York City icon in an utterly unique sport | 在即将成为纽约市 特殊运动的代言人 |
[21:43] | would tie herself down to a faded minor-league baseball player | 把自己和一个走下坡路的 二流垒球选手绑在一起 |
[21:47] | who got banned for life from the game because he had steroid use? | 一个服用禁药而 被终生禁赛的选手? |
[21:52] | – I did not use steroids. – Oh,I’m so sorry, | – 我没服用禁药 – 噢, 很抱歉 |
[21:53] | that’s right,I forgot, you also distributed them. | 对, 我忘了你还 将其分发出去 |
[21:55] | I don’t know anything about DNP or weight loss drugs. | 对DNP和减肥药我一无所知 |
[21:58] | And I sure as hell wouldn’t have done anything to hurt Rose. | 我发誓不会做 任何伤害罗丝的事 |
[22:00] | Yeah,as long as you thought you could still have a piece of her. | 对啊, 在你和她 还有一丝关系时 |
[22:02] | Being Mr. Rose Wilson would be a lot better than being Mr. Dog Walker. | 你认为作为罗丝的丈夫 一定好过溜狗先生 |
[22:05] | So you think I poisoned her ’cause she wanted out? | 你认为我下毒她 是因为她想自由? |
[22:09] | Well,go ahead,prove it. | 好啊, 证明给我看看啊 |
[22:10] | All you’re doing here is looking for help that you’re not going to get. | 你现在做的只是恳求 不可能得到的帮助 |
[22:13] | Come on,baby. | 赶快, 宝贝 |
[22:19] | Got something,partner? | 发现什么, 搭档? |
[22:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:21] | Looks like dried skin. Maybe a callous. | 是块干皮, 或许是茧 |
[22:24] | Think you can get DNA off that? | 你能从那获得DNA? |
[22:26] | I’m going to try. | 正准备一试 |
[22:27] | Anything else on the carpet? | 地毯上还发现其它? |
[22:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:29] | I got semen from our vic and | 我找到受害人的精液和 |
[22:32] | a female pubic hair from an unknown donor. | 无名女性捐赠的一根阴毛 |
[22:35] | – Nice. – Plus,multiple fibers. | – 很好 – 外加, 多重纤维 |
[22:37] | And,technically, it’s a rug. | 学术上称它为:地毯 |
[22:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:41] | Bought at auction at Christie’s for $85,000 | 在克雷斯(环球艺术品拍卖公司) 以85000美金得标 |
[22:44] | – Eighty-five grand? – Yeah. | – 八万五? – 是的 |
[22:46] | Which means they probably didn’t pay in cash, | 说明应该不是现金交易 |
[22:48] | so it’s possible Christie’s helped you track down the owner? | 克雷斯公司一路 帮你查到拥有者? |
[22:51] | All the way back to the vic’s brother. | 一路查到受害人的哥哥 |
[22:54] | You’re good at filing missing rug reports. | 你对挂失地毯很在行 |
[22:57] | Not so good at the missing persons thing,though. | 却并不善于挂失人口 |
[23:00] | I hadn’t seen Griffin for three weeks. | 我三个星期未见格里芬 |
[23:02] | There was nothing unusual about that. | 这很正常 |
[23:03] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[23:04] | I come in here and I tell you your brother’s dead. | 我千里迢迢过来 通知你弟弟的死讯 |
[23:07] | All you say to me is you haven’t seen him in three weeks? | 你只说三个星期没见他? |
[23:09] | Nothing more to say. | 没有什么好说的 |
[23:10] | You know what? There is. | 知道吗? 其实有 |
[23:12] | why you’re lying to me? | 你为什么要说谎? |
[23:14] | Your brother filed an assault complaint against you just a week ago. | 一星期前你弟弟才起诉 你对他人身攻击 |
[23:20] | Looks like the two of you got into it. | 看起来你们两个忙得不轻 |
[23:22] | Griffin refused to get a real job. | 格里芬拒绝找份正当工作 |
[23:24] | Writingis a real job. | 写作是正当工作 |
[23:26] | Not if you don’t sell anything. | 不是一本未售 |
[23:27] | I need more money. | 我需要更多钱 |
[23:28] | This is why I’m in charge of the family trust. | 这就是为什么是我 负责家族信托基金 |
[23:33] | So I cut him off. For good. | 所以我不再给他钱, 为他好 |
[23:36] | But you did give him a parting gift. | 但你没忘送他饯别礼 |
[23:38] | We found your brother in that fancy rug of yours. | 你弟弟当时被裹在 你那奇特的毯子里 |
[23:43] | He probably stole it on his way out. | 他大概是顺手牵羊 |
[23:45] | What,is he aBig Lebowski fan? | 他是[比格拉博斯基]的影迷? (讲述偷地毯无赖的电影) |
[23:47] | Just decided to take the rug for the heck of it? | 灵机一动偷个地毯? |
[23:49] | No,that’s the kind of person he was. | 他就是那种人 |
[23:51] | I expect it back. | 我想把它要回 |
[23:52] | I’m sorry,it’s evidence. | 很抱歉, 它是证物 |
[23:54] | Just like the sample of your handwriting I’m going to need. | 同理, 我需要一份你的字迹 |
[24:00] | We can’t definitively tie anyone from the Roller Derby league to the DNP found in the vic’s muscle cream. | 我们最终不能将DNP 和队里任何人联系到一起 |
[24:05] | The news gets worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[24:07] | The quantity of DNP found in the cream was insufficient to cause death. | 软膏里的DNP不足以致死 |
[24:11] | She must have been getting it from another source. | 她一定也从别的东西里获取 |
[24:14] | Let’s expand our search, go back to the locker room, | 扩大搜索范围 重新检查储物室 |
[24:17] | collect every lotion,gel, and cream you can find. | 收集所有乳液, 发胶和软膏 |
[24:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:37] | Do you really need all these? | 你需要全部吗? |
[24:39] | Oh,I thought you said you wanted me to collect everything. | 哦, 我以为你让我拿回全部 |
[24:42] | No,I mean,women. | 不, 我的意思是:女人 |
[24:45] | Do you need all these products? | 女人全部都需要? |
[24:47] | You’re asking me? I work in a lab. | 你问我? 我在实验室里工作 |
[24:52] | Okay,well,we know the DNP was in the vic’s muscle cream. | 好吧, DNP在受害人 的止痛膏里 |
[25:01] | We found it. | 找到了 |
[25:03] | DNP was in the shampoo. | DNP在洗发水里 |
[25:05] | Heat from the shower would generate steam, | 淋浴的热气引起蒸汽 |
[25:08] | opening up the pores, allowing for maximum absorption. | 打开毛孔以便充分吸收 |
[25:13] | But all the women used this shampoo. | 但所有姑娘都用洗发水 |
[25:17] | Means one thing. | 说明一个问题 |
[25:22] | I can think of better things to give you other than my arm. | 我有比给你[我的胳膊] 更好的建议 |
[25:25] | Just give me your arm,Polly. | 只需要给我胳膊, 姑娘 |
[25:27] | Sure you don’t want to swab me? | 你确定不想帮我擦洗? |
[25:29] | I need a blood sample. | 我需要血样 |
[25:31] | You really think that we’re all poisoned? | 你认为我们全被下毒? |
[25:33] | I’ll let you know when I do. | 我确定时会通知你们 |
[26:12] | Handwriting sample from the brother is no match. | 哥哥的字迹不吻合 |
[26:15] | He’s off the hook. | 他的嫌疑解除 |
[26:17] | What do you have? | 你发现什么? |
[26:18] | Fibers pulled from the rug came back to a variety of sources: alpaca, | 毯子上的纤维: 羊驼呢 |
[26:23] | cashmere, | 开士米绒线 |
[26:24] | satin,angora. | 缎子, 安哥拉山羊毛 |
[26:26] | All things associated with a woman. | 联合而成一个女人 |
[26:27] | The fibers you pulled from the body… | 你在尸体上找到纤维… |
[26:32] | …from a loofah. | …是一块搓澡绵 |
[26:34] | Also associated with a woman. | 也说明是个女人 |
[26:35] | Well,I know someone who might disagree with you. | 我知道有个人会否决你 |
[26:37] | You’re not gonna give me that politically correct, | 我不需要官方纠正 |
[26:39] | metrosexual argument, “Why does it have to be a woman?” | 都市性行为辩论 “为什么一定是个女人?” |
[26:41] | Oh,me? | 噢, 我? |
[26:42] | No. It wasn’t my DNA on the rug. | 不, 毯子上不是我的DNA |
[26:46] | It was his. | 是他的 |
[26:49] | Edward Jones. | 爱德华 琼斯 |
[26:55] | Maybe I’ve made some mistakes in my life. | 或许一生中我犯过一些错误 |
[26:57] | Don’t sell yourself short,Eddie. | 别低估你自己,艾迪 |
[26:58] | You’re not just an amateur lowlife,you’re a real pro. | 你不但是个贫民艺术 爱好者, 还是个内行 |
[27:01] | I’m trying to make amends. One of the 12 steps. | 我试图改进, 12级其中一步 (12级:一种自治纲领) |
[27:04] | Oh. Here we go with the program. | 噢, 开始跟我谈自治纲领? |
[27:05] | Haven’t you ever felt like you needed to make up for something in your life? | 你未曾想过应该 为生活做些补偿吗? |
[27:08] | All right,Eddie,let’s take a couple steps back | 好吧, 我们跳回几步 |
[27:11] | and start by telling the truth. | 从[说实话]谈起 |
[27:13] | Your DNA was found on this rug. | 这地毯上发现你的DNA |
[27:15] | Hold on,man. | 等等, 伙计 |
[27:16] | I just saw somebody carrying the thing. | 我只是看见某人扛着那东西 |
[27:21] | Hey. You need a hand? | 嗨, 要帮忙吗? |
[27:22] | – That looks heavy. – No,thanks,buddy. | – 看起来挺重 – 不用, 谢谢 |
[27:28] | And you didn’t get a good look at the person carrying the rug? | 你没看见那人的长相? |
[27:30] | The rug was covering his face. | 毯子遮住了他的脸 |
[27:33] | He-he was wearing one of those jackets. | 他穿着那种夹克 |
[27:36] | The-the… | 那, 那… |
[27:38] | Herringbone. | 鱼骨状的 |
[27:39] | Yeah,herringbone. | 对, 鱼骨状的 |
[27:40] | Here are the galleys for tomorrow. And you promised you would read my manuscript. | 这是明天的画廊, 而你答应会读我的手稿 |
[27:45] | And he came out over there. | 他从那里出来 |
[27:48] | That door right there. | 就那扇门 |
[27:56] | – Coldplay, – nice. | – Coldplay [乐团] – 不错 |
[27:57] | Yeah,it’s called “Talk,” | 是的, 歌名叫[谈话] |
[27:59] | something my girlfriend is really good at. | 我女友的强项 |
[28:03] | I’ll call her back. | 我等会儿复她 |
[28:05] | So let’s walk it. We’ll take it floor to floor. | 我们一层一层得查 |
[28:11] | Or we can go right to the source. | 或者直访目的地 |
[28:13] | Griffin Holden’s editor. | 格里芬 霍登的主编 |
[28:14] | I think she’s got some amending to do. | 我想她需要做些修正 |
[28:21] | No,I think my place would be better. | 我想在我这里应该更合适 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:25] | Yes,I’ll meet you there. | 是的, 就在那碰头 |
[28:27] | Okay. Bye-bye. | 好的, 再见 |
[28:30] | Hey,I talked to our coach. | 嘿, 我刚和教练谈过 |
[28:31] | – He’s a letch,but… – But he’s not a killer. | – 他是个色鬼, 但… – 他不是杀人犯 |
[28:34] | What do you have? | 你发现什么? |
[28:35] | DNP was in the shampoo all the girls on the team used. | DNP在洗发水里 全队姑娘都在使用 |
[28:38] | We screened them,found that every starter had it in her system. | 化验证实每个人都被下毒 |
[28:41] | Somebody trying to kill the whole starting team? | 某人企图谋杀整个队伍? |
[28:43] | It’s one way to get more playing time. | 只有一种方法 获得更多上场时间 |
[28:45] | How many people do we have on the bench? | 板凳队员有几个? |
[28:47] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[28:49] | You really think that we’re all poisoned? | 你确信我们都被下毒? |
[28:51] | The rest of the team was. | 剩下的队员被下毒 |
[28:53] | Now I want to know why Birdy wasn’t. | 我想知道为什么波迪没有 |
[29:02] | I’m the rookie. | 我是新手 |
[29:04] | It’s my job to do stuff for the starting team. | 帮队友跑腿是我的工作 |
[29:06] | Like what? | 比如? |
[29:07] | Well,once I brought them doughnuts. | 我曾经帮她们买过甜甜圈 |
[29:15] | Doughnuts? | 甜甜圈? |
[29:16] | What,do you want them to look like linemen? | 你想让她们变成胖子吗? |
[29:21] | It’s also your job to stock the showers. | 管理浴室也是你的工作 |
[29:25] | Look,I can’t explain how the DNP got in there. | 我不能解释DNP 是怎样钻进去的 |
[29:28] | Can you explain why you’re the only one on the team | 你能解释为什么只有你- |
[29:30] | who doesn’t have it in her system? | 体内没有DNP? |
[29:32] | Birdy,come in. Over. | 波迪, 快点 |
[29:35] | I didn’t play enough to use the muscle cream. | 我滑得机会不多 不需要止疼膏 |
[29:37] | And you didn’t shower with the rest of the team,because… | 你也不和队员 一起洗澡, 因为… |
[29:40] | They’re perfect. | 她们太完美了 |
[29:42] | Look,I know it doesn’t look good, but I swear I didn’t do it. | 我知道可能奇怪 但我发誓不是我干的 |
[29:46] | I stare at cameras all day, and at night I’m just too tired to go out. | 我整天盯着监视器 晚上累得不能动弹 |
[29:51] | I just joined the team ’cause I wanted to see | 加入滑队, 因为我想试试 |
[29:52] | what it was like to hang out with the cool girls for once. | 哪怕只一次 和漂亮女孩一起出现 |
[29:56] | Birdy,what the hell are you doing? Over. | 波迪, 你在干什么? |
[29:59] | Can I go? | 我能走吗? |
[30:03] | Birdy,I need you to respond promptly to a situation,west side of the building… | 波迪, 你马上察看 大楼西侧有何状况… |
[30:09] | What do you think? | 你想呢? |
[30:10] | I think you can take the girl out of high school, | 我想女孩儿可以从高中毕业 |
[30:11] | but you can’t take the scars of high school out of the girl. | 但高中的创伤不会 从女孩那毕业 |
[30:14] | How does Birdy benefit? | 波迪的利益是什么? |
[30:16] | You mean,by trying to kill the whole team? | 你是说杀害全队的利益? |
[30:17] | That’s assuming Rose’s murder was intentional. | 假设罗丝是被蓄意谋杀 |
[30:19] | Which it wasn’t. | 但并不是 |
[30:20] | I mean,she had no way of knowing Rose would be struggling at the bottom of the pile. | 她不知道罗丝曾 怎样付出力争上游 |
[30:53] | DNP in its pure state. | DNP仍是纯洁体 |
[30:56] | Yet the sample we found | 当我发现的时候 |
[30:57] | in the muscle cream and the shampoo also contained DNP’s degradation product: | 止疼膏和洗发水 都含有DNP的子产物: |
[31:01] | aminonitrophenol. ANP. | 氨基硝基石炭酸–ANP |
[31:05] | All right,so we’re looking at a degraded sample. | 所以我们是找降解产物 |
[31:07] | Question is… | 问题是… |
[31:08] | how degraded? | 是怎样的降解? |
[31:10] | Given that we know the ratio of DNP to ANP in the samples, | 前提是已知样本中 DNP和ANP的比率 |
[31:14] | calculating the rate of decomposition… | 计算分解的速率… |
[31:23] | …tells us that the source of DNP is roughly 25 years old. | …得知此种DNP源自25年前 |
[31:28] | About the same time that Stan Vonner wrestled in college. | 那时斯坦 韦勒才刚 开始在大学摔跤 |
[31:33] | And if there’s one thing that wrestlers are always trying to do, | 而摔跤运动员永远的课题是: |
[31:37] | it’s lose weight. | 降低体重 |
[31:40] | Just like the Minx. | 就像[疯女郎] |
[31:43] | All right,next. Who’s next? | 好的, 下一个 谁是下一个? |
[31:46] | Use this… | 用这个… |
[31:57] | That’s how you do it. | 你们该学着点 |
[32:05] | Mr. Vonner,I understand it’s an inconvenience. The investigators need to take another look. | 韦勒先生, 我明白这造成 的不便, 调查员尚未结束检查 |
[32:08] | If you’ll just step outside,if you’d please. I need to get a little more information. | 请你在外面等会儿 我们很快就结束 |
[32:15] | No trace of DNP. | 没有DNP的踪迹 |
[32:23] | We got a dust void over here. | 这有块灰尘的空位 |
[32:30] | Direct sunlight. That explains the DNP degradation. | 被日光直射, 解释DNP的降解 |
[32:34] | In theory. | 理论上 |
[32:35] | We still haven’t found what we came here for. | 我们仍未找到想找的东西 |
[32:37] | He mixed the DNP in the shampoo. He had to use something. | 他肯定将用某种东西 把DNP和洗发水一起搅拌 |
[32:46] | Mac? | 迈克? |
[32:48] | I found our mixer. | 我找到了搅拌器 |
[33:03] | A woman can never be too rich or too thin. | 女人永远不会 满足于金钱和体态 |
[33:06] | Wallis Simpson, Duchess of Windsor. | 沃里斯 辛普森女皇 和温索尔公爵夫人 |
[33:08] | Right. | 是的 |
[33:10] | If I’m not mistaken, | 如果我没搞错 |
[33:11] | that same woman said that she wanted to be head of her own advertising agency. | 是同一个女人说:她想 掌管自己的广告公司 |
[33:15] | Just like your husband used to be. | 就像你丈夫曾经那样 |
[33:17] | Well,Stan is a born salesman. | 斯坦是个天才销售者 |
[33:21] | Then why didn’t you think he was capable of selling the Roller Derby? | 你凭何怀疑他对 轮滑竞技的经营能力? |
[33:29] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[33:30] | You did. | 你自己 |
[33:32] | When we found traces of DNP and shampoo on Stan’s office floor. | 我们在斯坦办公室地面上 发现了DNP和洗发水的痕迹 |
[33:36] | See,that’s what happens when you stir things together. | 搅拌东西直接导致 |
[33:39] | You leave trace behind. | 痕迹未被清除 |
[33:40] | You wanted this team to be so successful | 你期望滑队的超越成功 |
[33:43] | that you were willing to dose the girls with DNP. | 所以你用DNP招待姑娘们 |
[33:47] | Do you know how much work this takes? | 你知道这需要多少精力吗? |
[33:50] | Yeah. | 啊 |
[33:51] | Neither did the girls. | 姑娘们也不知道 |
[33:53] | They go out after practice, eating and drinking. | 训练后她们又吃又喝 |
[33:56] | You mean having fun? | 你说享受快乐? |
[33:57] | This was a business. | 事关商业 |
[33:59] | And I may not have been able to talk Stan out of giving everything up for his stupid vision, | 我可能不会说服不了斯坦 放弃那些愚蠢的构想 |
[34:04] | but I sure as hell was going to make that vision come true. | 但我确定我的构想定会实现 |
[34:06] | So you killed this innocent woman | 所以你杀了这个无辜的女人 |
[34:08] | because you were afraid she wasn’t gonna make enough money for you. | 因为你担心她不会帮你赚够钱 |
[34:11] | If the girls had been a little tougher,I never would’ve had to give them DNP in the first place. | 如果姑娘们够强 我不需要下DNP |
[34:15] | So it was her fault? | 所以这是她的错? |
[34:18] | I’m sure the judge will understand, especially if she’s a woman. | 我保证法官会明白, 尤其如果她是个女人 |
[34:39] | This is a warrant to search the premises. for a murder weapon. | 这是搜查谋杀凶器的批准令 |
[34:42] | I’d like to call my husband. | 我想联系我丈夫 |
[34:43] | Sure, | 当然 |
[34:44] | just make sure you tell him that we found Griffin Holden’s semen on your carpet. | 记得告诉他,我们在地毯上 发现格里芬 霍登的精液 |
[34:49] | Along with an unidentified female pubic hair. | 和一根未知女人的阴毛 |
[35:00] | Is that the backing of a rug? | 那是毯子的底座吗? |
[35:02] | You gave Griffin Holden the royal house tour,didn’t you? | 你向格里芬 霍登介绍 房子的每寸角落, 对吧? |
[35:05] | We had an affair. | 我们曾有偷情 |
[35:07] | I think you had more than that. | 我想绝对不只 |
[35:08] | We have an eyewitness that saw a man… | 我们有目击证人 看见一个男人… |
[35:10] | wearing a herringbone jacket carrying a rug out of your apartment building. | 穿着鱼骨纹夹克扛着 一个毯子, 从你公寓走出去 |
[35:14] | That’s what assistants are for,right? | 那不是秘书的责任吗? |
[35:17] | That’s not what happened. | 事情不是那样的 |
[35:18] | Okay,why don’t you tell me how it went down? | 不如你来告诉我 是怎样进展的? |
[35:20] | I’ll start the story. | 我来开始 |
[35:22] | You had a lovers’ quarrel. | 你们因第三者而起争执 |
[35:24] | I can finish it for you,too. | 我也可以把它结束 |
[35:26] | I was the one who filed the missing persons report. | 是我上报失踪人口 |
[35:28] | Because you couldn’t find the final chapter of his book, | 因为你找不到最后一章 |
[35:30] | the one you knew you could sell. | 因为你知道它会大卖 |
[35:32] | The irony– which is a literary term,by the way– | 顺便一提, [讽刺] 是一个文学术语 |
[35:35] | is that it was written all over his dead body. | 全被写在他的尸体上 |
[35:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:46] | Fibers pulled from the rug come back to a variety of sources: | 毯子上搜集的纤维种类繁多 |
[35:49] | alpaca,cashmere,satin,angora. | 羊驼呢, 开士米绒线 缎子, 安哥拉山羊毛 |
[36:40] | The evidence is all here. | 证据全在这里 |
[36:44] | Something’s bothering you– what is it? | 你为什么而愁眉苦脸? |
[36:47] | That. | 那个 |
[36:56] | Handwriting is consistent with the Griffin Holden manuscript. | 和格里芬 霍登的笔迹吻合 |
[37:00] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[37:01] | What’s the vic doing in the closet? | 受害人在衣柜里干什么? |
[37:12] | Maybe he was looking through this hole. | 或许他透过洞口看什么 |
[37:14] | But what’s he looking at? | 但他在看什么? |
[37:25] | You think we’re in the right place? | 我们找对地方了吗? |
[37:29] | I think we’re just using the wrong light. | 我们只是用错了光 |
[37:48] | * You can take a picture of something you see * | |
[37:56] | * Or write a song nobody had sung * | |
[38:00] | * Or do… * | |
[38:02] | * something that’s never been done * | |
[38:05] | * Nothing’s really making any sense at all * | |
[38:08] | * Let’s talk… let’s talk * | |
[38:12] | * Let’s talk… let’s talk… * | |
[38:26] | That look familiar? | 挺眼熟? |
[38:28] | It should. | 应该是 |
[38:29] | It’s from your closet. | 在你衣橱照的 |
[38:31] | Seems your wife’s got a thing for herringbone. | 似乎你妻子和[鱼骨头]有一腿 |
[38:34] | Among other interests. | 还有共同的兴趣 |
[38:39] | You’re going to write out a confession? | 你在写供认吗? |
[38:40] | No,go ahead. | 写啊 |
[38:42] | I know you’re good at that kind of thing. | 我知道你很擅长那方面的事 |
[38:44] | ‘Cause that’s your handwriting all over Griffin Holden’s body. | 因为遍布格里芬 霍登 全身的是你字迹 |
[38:48] | All over the walls of your apartment. | 遍布你们公寓墙壁 的是你字迹 |
[38:50] | I know this because it matches the reference sample from your date book. | 和你记事本的字体如出一辙 |
[38:58] | Hypergraphia’s really something,isn’t it? | [狂写症]是个问题, 不是吗? |
[39:01] | Funny thing is, you’re good. | 很滑稽, 你确实出色 |
[39:04] | Read-out-loud good. | 大声读出来其实不错 |
[39:05] | Like your wife did with you in bed. | 就像你妻子做的一样 |
[39:09] | “Her mouth tasted of my sister.” Oh,it’s genius. | “她的嘴唇有姐姐的味道” 噢, 太有才华了 |
[39:13] | That’s got to be rough, | 一定很难吧! |
[39:15] | listening to her readyour book out loud– the one you spent so many nights working on… | 听她大声朗读你苦心创作的… |
[39:20] | when she really thinks it was written by the guy that she’s having an affair with. | 她认为它出自 与她有染的男子之手 |
[39:24] | The guy she stashed in your closet on the rare occasion you got home early. | 一日的早归你发现了 被藏在衣柜里的男人 |
[39:28] | Every time he slept with her was one less time I had to endure the torture. | 每当他和她发生一次关系 就是我忍受痛苦的一次减少 |
[39:34] | How’d you figure it out? | 你是怎么觉察的? |
[39:36] | She stuffed his clothes under the bed. | 她会把他的衣服藏在床下 |
[39:39] | One night,she didn’t stuff them far enough. | 一晚, 她藏得不够彻底 |
[39:43] | You know,it’s a shame that she didn’t let you be a writer when you wanted, | 你明白, 你想当个作家 她却不准是耻辱 |
[39:46] | instead of insisting that you go to law school to make all that money for her. | 反过来, 你得去读 法学院养她养家 |
[39:54] | I bet that must have made you really,really mad. | 我打赌那让你非常非常恼火 |
[40:26] | Like what you’ve written? Hmm? | 好像是你写得? 嗯? |
[40:39] | That’s good work,Simon. | 写得相当不错,西蒙 |
[40:41] | A little repetitive… | 只是有点重复… |
[40:45] | but I’m sure the title will help. | 我保证加个标题会好得多 |
[40:49] | Motive: | 动机 |
[40:50] | Case Closed. | 结案 |
[41:01] | ” CSI:NY Season 02 Episode 10 ” -=END=- |