时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Give me the rock. | 给我雪球 |
[00:17] | No,no,no,no. | 不, 不, 不, 不 |
[00:18] | Driver’s side window on that truck. | 卡车司机侧窗 |
[00:19] | Right there. | 就那 |
[00:19] | Too easy,man. | 太简单了, 伙计 |
[00:24] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[00:25] | Think he’s a little ticked off? | 他被激怒了? |
[00:27] | Hey! Stupid punks,get back here! I saw you! | 嘿! 小混混, 过来! 我看见你们了! 好痒, 呵呵 |
[01:18] | You’re invincible | 你很特别 |
[01:20] | Invincible | 你想一起玩吗? 很特别 我叫瑞莉 |
[01:23] | Oh,my God! | 哦, 我的天啊! |
[01:28] | Wow. | 哇 |
[01:35] | Now this is spooky. | 这有些毛骨悚然 |
[01:37] | Welcome to New York City’s Premiere Doll Hospital. | 欢迎光临纽约首席玩偶医院 |
[01:39] | I lived here my whole life. | 我在这住了一辈子 |
[01:41] | I never knew a place like this existed. | 从未听说存在这种地方 |
[01:43] | You never broke an arm off your G.I. Joe? | 你从没扭断 [乔上校]的胳膊? (美国军人玩偶) |
[01:44] | Yeah,but I did it on purpose. | 当然, 但我是故意的 |
[01:47] | It was a casualty of war. | 是经历战争的标记 |
[01:50] | Who’s our vic? | 我们的受害人是谁? |
[01:51] | Russell McCulley. | 罗素・麦卡里 |
[01:52] | He owns all of this. | 他拥有这儿的一切 |
[01:55] | And the kid? | 那小子呢 |
[01:55] | Arvin Dooley. | 阿文・多利 |
[01:56] | He literally stumbled onto our vic | 严格说, 他是不小心 撞到被害者 |
[01:58] | and then called 911. | 并马上报警 |
[01:59] | Somebody sliced his hand good. | 某人割破了他的手 |
[02:07] | Sliced right through the radial artery. | 直接割断大动脉 |
[02:11] | I got something here. | 我发现这个 |
[02:21] | Arterial spray. | 动脉爆血 |
[02:22] | He was cut there. | 他在那边被割伤 |
[02:24] | Direction of the blood pattern | 血溅的位置显示 |
[02:25] | says he stumbled back to here, | 他跌回这边 |
[02:27] | grabbed for the shelves. | 抓住柜子 |
[02:30] | And it all came tumbling down. | 接着柜倒物翻 |
[02:32] | More than likely,died of shock | 很可能 |
[02:33] | before he completely bled out. | 血尽之前已休克 |
[02:35] | Why kill this guy? | 为何要杀这个人? |
[02:36] | Doesn’t appear to be a robbery. | 不像是入室抢劫 |
[02:37] | Cash is still in the register. | 现金仍在柜台里 |
[02:39] | None of the dolls are missing, | 玩偶一个也没少 |
[02:40] | as far as we can tell. | 目前所知 |
[02:41] | And no sign of forced entry. | 也没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[02:44] | Although,the kid did say that it was open. | 尽管那孩子说门是开着的 |
[02:45] | “Closed” sign is in the window. | 但挂着”歇业”的牌子 |
[02:47] | I imagine the vic flipped the sign, | 可能受害人挂上牌子 |
[02:49] | but didn’t get a chance to lock the door. | 却没能锁上 |
[02:53] | Left hand is clenched, | 左手紧握 |
[02:55] | still holding on tight. | 握得仍然很牢 |
[02:56] | Cadaveric spasm. | 瞬间痉挛 |
[02:57] | Quick and extreme rigor. | 极速且急剧僵硬 |
[03:15] | Something about this little doll | 看来这娃娃有 |
[03:17] | was worth dying for. | 为其送命的价值 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “玩偶都市” |
[04:40] | Dr. McCulley usually stays after hours, | 麦卡里医生经常加班 |
[04:42] | mostly to catch up on paperwork. | 追赶文书工作 |
[04:45] | We close at 6:00. | 我们六点关门 |
[04:46] | Doctor? | 医生? |
[04:47] | We try to make it like a real hospital. | 我们尽量让它 像个真正的医院 |
[04:50] | We have admission and release forms, | 我们有入院和出院表格 |
[04:52] | visiting hours. | 探访时间 |
[04:53] | It’s for the kids. | 为孩子们设计的 |
[04:55] | When they drop off their broken dolls, | 当他们送来受伤玩偶时 |
[04:57] | we want them to feel like | 我们想让他们明白 |
[04:58] | we’ll take good care of them. | 它们会被细心照顾 |
[04:59] | Anything special about the doll that was in his hand? | 他手中玩偶有什么特别之处? |
[05:03] | Secret Sofie. | 秘密苏菲 |
[05:04] | She was admitted yesterday afternoon. | 她昨天下午入院 |
[05:07] | I believe the doctor repaired her. | 我确信医生已把她修好 |
[05:09] | I can get you the paperwork,Detective. | 我可以出示治疗报告 |
[05:11] | Miss Felton, | 费洛特小姐 |
[05:11] | can you think of any reason | 你能想到任何人 |
[05:13] | why someone would want to kill Dr. McCulley? | 可能杀害 麦卡里医生的理由吗? |
[05:15] | No. | 没有 |
[05:16] | Any disgruntled customers, | 任何不满的客人 |
[05:17] | former employees? | 解雇的员工? |
[05:19] | Maybe he was having problems at home with the family. | 或许他和家人有什么矛盾? |
[05:20] | The smallest thing could help. | 细微线索都可能帮助破案 |
[05:22] | Uh… | 呃… |
[05:23] | one lady returned her antique doll several times. | 有位女士曾多次 送回她那古董玩偶 |
[05:26] | She was unsatisfied with the work, | 她对修补不很满意 |
[05:28] | but that was months ago. | 但已是几个月前的事情 |
[05:31] | more recently, | 再近些 |
[05:31] | the doctor filed a complaint with WorldSend. | 医生曾经投诉 [国际传送]一次 |
[05:33] | The parcel delivery service? | 包裹运输公司? |
[05:35] | Some of the dolls we repair come from out of state. | 很多我们接受的玩偶 来自海外 |
[05:38] | We carefully package them and send them back. | 我们小心包装将其送回 |
[05:40] | But lately,we’ve been getting calls. | 但最近, 我们接到一些电话 |
[05:42] | The items inside were broken. | 说物品于箱内跌破 |
[05:43] | Was Mr. McCulley married or in a relationship? | 罗素先生已婚或有女友吗? |
[05:46] | Hopelessly single. | 无可救药地单身 |
[05:47] | Although,there were a lot of women in his life. | 尽管他生活中有许多女人 |
[05:50] | Were you one of them? | 你是其一吗? |
[05:52] | No. | 不是 |
[05:53] | I wasn’t that lucky. | 我没那么幸运 |
[05:54] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[06:02] | Possible suspect? | 潜在嫌犯? |
[06:05] | No,I’m focused on the boxes behind him. | 不, 我注意他身后的箱子 |
[06:08] | They have WorldSend overnight labels. | [国际传输]昨夜的标签 |
[06:10] | All are unopened, | 全未开封 |
[06:11] | and the one on the bottom appears to have been wet. | 而且最底下湿了 |
[06:14] | Looks like it absorbed water from the bottom up. | 像是从底部渗入 |
[06:17] | Possibly from the snow. | 可能因为雪 |
[06:26] | Someone delivered those boxes last night. | 昨晚有人运来那些箱子 |
[06:51] | No ligature marks,lacerations. | 无勒痕, 无撕伤 |
[06:53] | No abrasions. | 无淤痕 |
[06:55] | No bullet wounds. | 无子弹伤口 |
[06:56] | No apparent external injuries,whatsoever. | 无可见外伤, 什么都没有 |
[06:58] | I’ve got several nondescript capsules | 我找到几颗难以识别的胶囊 |
[07:00] | and a half glass of water. | 和半杯水 |
[07:02] | But nothing that tells me | 但无从知晓 |
[07:03] | whether these are barbiturates or vitamins. | 是巴比妥酸盐还是维生素片 |
[07:07] | Possible O.D. | 很可能是惯用药 |
[07:08] | It’s certainly not suicide. | 绝对不是自杀 |
[07:09] | This is a “To do” list dated for tomorrow. | 这是一张”明日待作”清单 |
[07:11] | If you’re gonna kill yourself, | 如果你已准备自杀 |
[07:12] | why would you waste your time planning | 又何苦浪费时间 |
[07:14] | to pay bills and do laundry? | 计划缴帐单, 洗衣服 |
[07:16] | She was a waitress. | 她是个侍应员 |
[07:19] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[07:20] | How do you afford this address | 以侍应员的薪水又怎能 |
[07:22] | on a waitress’ salary? | 负担得起如此 地段的一所公寓? |
[07:26] | Is it me,or is she smiling? | 我没看错吧, 她在微笑? |
[07:30] | Some souls find peace with death. | 有些灵魂死后能得到安详 |
[07:34] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[08:17] | This isn’t her glove. | 这不是她的手套 |
[08:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:45] | When Lauren didn’t answer the door, | 劳拉没有来应门 |
[08:47] | I became concerned. | 我就担心起来 |
[08:49] | We’ve only been neighbors for eight months, | 虽然我们只有八个月的邻居 |
[08:52] | but I-I feel like I’ve known her forever. | 但是我们一见如故 |
[08:54] | I-I know this sounds silly, | 我知道这听起很愚蠢 |
[08:55] | but something just didn’t feel right. | 就是感觉不对劲 |
[08:58] | You know? | 你知道? |
[08:59] | So I-I called the doorman. | 所以我叫来了门卫 |
[09:01] | You didn’t assume she was at work | 你不认为她在工作 |
[09:02] | or out running an errand? | 或在外边办事? |
[09:03] | Yesterday,she told me she wasn’t feeling well | 昨天她告诉我她不舒服 |
[09:05] | and would spend today in bed. | 打算今天卧床休息 |
[09:07] | Carolyn. | 卡罗琳 |
[09:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[09:08] | Oh,Dale,it’s terrible. | 戴尔, 太可怕了 |
[09:11] | What? What?Lauren’s gone. | -怎么了? 怎么了? -劳拉去了 |
[09:12] | She’s-She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[09:13] | What? What happened? | 什么? 发生了什么? |
[09:15] | This is Detective Bonasera. | 这位是探员勃娜萨拉 |
[09:16] | I’m Detective Flack. | 我是探员弗兰克 |
[09:18] | Uh,Dale Straker. | 喔, 我是戴尔・史崔克 |
[09:21] | Detectives? | 探员? |
[09:22] | I’m sorry,this is a homicide? | 对不起, 这是凶杀案吗? |
[09:23] | All sudden and unexpected deaths are investigated. | 所有突发性死亡都有待调查 |
[09:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:28] | Oh,um,you told them about the argument,right? | 哦, 你告诉他们 争吵的事, 是吧? |
[09:31] | No,I mean, | 没有, 我以为 |
[09:32] | it was nothing,really. | 那不足为提 |
[09:34] | Yesterday,we heard some voices | 昨天我们听到 |
[09:36] | coming from Lauren’s apartment. | 劳拉公寓传来争吵声 |
[09:38] | I don’t know,but it sounded like it got pretty heated. | 我不确定, 但听起来 火气不小 |
[09:42] | About what time was this argument? | 争吵大概在几点? |
[09:44] | Just after 5:00,I think. | 我想刚到五点 |
[09:45] | Could you tell what they were arguing about? | 你能听到她们为何而争吵? |
[09:47] | No,it’s not that. | 不, 关键是 |
[09:48] | It was the tone of the conversation | 争吵的声调 |
[09:50] | that was disturbing to me,at least. | 扰人头疼, 至少对我而言 |
[09:53] | It ended with a door being slammed. | 以一个摔门声结束 |
[09:55] | Was the other voice male or female? | 另一个声音是女还是男? |
[09:57] | Female,definitely. | 女性, 毫无疑问 |
[09:58] | A very angry female voice. | 一个非常气愤的女声 |
[10:02] | I’m sorry. | 打扰一下 |
[10:15] | Rhonda Chavez? | 娜达・卡伍兹? |
[10:17] | Look,before you start into a really moving story | 瞧, 在开始形容 |
[10:19] | about how badly you need your package, | 你那包裹有多么紧急之前 |
[10:21] | I can’t help you,okay? | 我帮不了你, 明白? |
[10:22] | I’m not allowed to pull anything off the truck. | 我不可以提前卸货 |
[10:23] | I got to deliver it to the address on the box. | 我必须把它送到指定地址 |
[10:25] | I’d like to talk to you about Russell McCulley. | 我想和你谈谈罗素・麦卡里 |
[10:27] | His doll hospital is on your delivery route. | 他那玩偶医院 在你运送区域内 |
[10:29] | Yeah,I know him. | 对, 我知道他 |
[10:31] | You were there last night? | 昨晚你在那儿吗? |
[10:32] | I can’t believe he called you. | 难以置信他竟然报案 |
[10:34] | What,now it’s a crime to tell someone | 劝诫某人管好自己的生意 |
[10:36] | to mind their own business? | 现在犯罪了吗? |
[10:37] | Depends on how you told him. | 取决于你怎样告诫他 |
[10:38] | I suppose he said I threatened him. | 想必他说我恐吓他吧 |
[10:40] | Well,he accused me of being careless with his packages. | 好吧, 他指责我对 包裹不够小心 |
[10:43] | He called my supervisor. | 并向我经理投诉 |
[10:44] | I get one more complaint, | 再增加一个投诉 |
[10:45] | and I lose my job. | 我就会丢了工作 |
[10:46] | So,yeah,I got a little mad, | 所以, 当然我会生气 |
[10:48] | and I got in his face about it. | 而且我给他脸色看 |
[10:49] | And then what? | 接下来呢? |
[10:50] | I left. | 我离开了 |
[10:52] | Did you leave by the front door or the back? | 是从前门还是后门? |
[10:54] | I didn’t catch your name. | 我还不知道你的姓名 |
[10:55] | Detective Taylor. | 探员泰勒 |
[10:56] | Crime Scene Investigator. | 犯罪现场调查员 |
[10:58] | Which door? | 哪扇门? |
[10:58] | I went out the back door. | 我从后门离开 |
[11:00] | Every evening,same thing. | 每晚同样的步骤 |
[11:02] | I park my truck in the alley. | 我把卡车泊在后巷 |
[11:03] | I get in,get out,get on with it. | 我进去, 出来, 把它们带上车 |
[11:06] | It says “Fragile”– I’ve had | 上面写着 “易碎品” |
[11:06] | enough of you ruining my boxes. | 真受够了你虐待我的箱子 |
[11:08] | Yeah,yeah. | 是啊, 是啊 |
[11:08] | But the point is, | 重点是 |
[11:09] | I don’t appreciate the accusation,okay? | 我并不感激你的指控, 明白? |
[11:13] | The door locks automatically behind me. | 那门总会自动锁上 |
[11:15] | Did something happen? | 出了什么事情? |
[11:16] | Russell McCulley’s been murdered. | 罗素・麦卡里被谋杀了 |
[11:18] | What? | 什么? |
[11:19] | What time was your delivery? | 你送货的时间是几点? |
[11:22] | Late. | 挺晚 |
[11:24] | It was my last stop. | 那是我最后一站 |
[11:25] | I’d say 6:30,quarter to 7:00. | 我想是6:30至6:45 |
[11:27] | After closing. | 在收铺以后 |
[11:28] | Other than Russell McCulley, | 你在医院时 |
[11:30] | was there anyone else in the | 除了罗素・麦卡里 还有其他人吗? |
[11:30] | hospital when you were there? | 除了罗素・麦卡里 还有其他人吗? |
[11:32] | No. | 没有 |
[11:33] | Anybody see you go in or out? | 有人看见你进去 或出来了吗? |
[11:35] | No. | 没有 |
[11:36] | Like I said,it was late. | 就像我说的, 那时已晚 |
[11:39] | How mad were you,Rhonda? | 娜达, 你有多气愤? |
[11:40] | Not mad enough to kill him. | 不够气愤到去杀他 |
[11:44] | Now,unless you’re about to tell me | 现在, 除非你告诉我 |
[11:45] | that I have the right to remain silent, | 有保持沉默的权利 |
[11:46] | I have to get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[11:54] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[11:55] | Um,I’m Harry Ellis, | 呃, 我是哈里・埃里斯 |
[11:56] | the next-door neighbor. | 一门之隔的邻居 |
[11:58] | We were wondering how long would all this take? | 我们想知道大概这要持续多久? |
[12:00] | Most of the activity will settle down in a couple hours, | 大部分工作会在 几个小时内搞定 |
[12:02] | but it’s gonna remain a crime scene. | 但会维持犯罪现场 |
[12:04] | Oh. | 噢 |
[12:05] | Mr. Ellis,were you home yesterday around 5:00? | 埃里斯先生, 昨天下午 五点左右你在家吗? |
[12:08] | Yes. | 在 |
[12:09] | Did you,uh,did you hear an argument coming | 呃, 你听到争吵声 |
[12:11] | from Ms. Redgrave’s apartment? | 从瑞德弗女士公寓传出来吗? |
[12:12] | I heard something,but, | 我是听到了, 但是 |
[12:13] | like I said to the officers, | 就像刚和警察说过的 |
[12:15] | I’ve learned to tune out the noises. | 我已学会过滤那些噪音 |
[12:16] | So it’ll probably be a whole week or so | 所以在那公寓可供出售之前 |
[12:20] | before they can list the apartment on the market? | 起码要一个多星期吧? |
[12:21] | Yeah,we usually don’t let the realtors show a place | 是的, 通常死因还未 水落石出之前 |
[12:23] | until we get the stink of death out of the carpeting. | 我们不会让中介碰房子 |
[12:27] | Just thought I’d ask. | 我只是打听一下 |
[12:30] | And the attitude is unnecessary. | 你不必要那种态度 |
[12:37] | Stomach cancer. | 胃癌 |
[12:38] | So it was as it appeared | 所以有之前的症状 |
[12:39] | hair loss due to chemotherapy. | 化疗导致脱发 |
[12:42] | Only 28 years old. | 才二十八岁 |
[12:44] | This type of cancer is rare in someone so young, | 这种癌症很少年轻病人 |
[12:46] | but it does happen. | 却时有发生 |
[12:47] | However,despite its advanced stage, | 尽管已是晚期 |
[12:49] | it wasn’t our cause of death. | 但不是死亡原因 |
[12:50] | Our COD was respiratory failure. | 死亡原始是呼吸衰竭 |
[12:54] | I can see the discoloration on the lungs. | 肝脏有变色的现象 |
[12:55] | It’s very gray here and here. | 这里以及这里的颜色很暗 |
[12:58] | Surface hard and rubbery? | 表面硬化且有弹性? |
[13:00] | Yes,Doctor. | 是的, 专家 |
[13:02] | There’s a degree of damage | 由于癌症和化疗本身 |
[13:03] | to the organs due to the cancer | 对肌体都有不同程度的损伤 |
[13:04] | as well as the chemo treatments. | |
[13:05] | So there’s very little that I can conclude. | 所以我还不能妄下结论 |
[13:08] | Until we get the results back from tox. | 要等毒性化验结果 |
[13:10] | Precisely. | 精确的 |
[13:12] | How much time did she have? | 她还有多长寿命? |
[13:13] | In regards to the cancer. | 单纯就癌症而言 |
[13:15] | Three to four months. | 三到四个月 |
[13:16] | I wonder if she knew that. | 我想知道她是否知情 |
[13:19] | Thanks,Sid. | 谢谢, 斯德 |
[13:21] | Maybe we should revisit the idea of suicide. | 或许我们应当 重新考虑自杀的可能性 |
[13:24] | Or assisted suicide. | 或者协助自杀 |
[13:25] | She might have wanted to end it on her own terms. | 她可能想在自己 计划的时间里死去 |
[13:28] | She had every healthy food, | 她公寓里堆满了 |
[13:30] | cancer cure product available in her home. | 各种健康食物以及抗癌药物 |
[13:33] | No,it didn’t look to me like | 不, 在我看来 |
[13:34] | she was giving up the fight. | 她不像已经放弃的人 |
[13:36] | I think Lauren Redgrave really wanted to live. | 劳拉・瑞德弗 非常渴望活下去 |
[14:55] | My name is Sooo… fie. | 我的名字是苏…菲… |
[15:12] | Right. Mac. | 好吧, 马克… |
[15:12] | I checked our doll for hidden | 我对娃娃做了全身检查 |
[15:14] | drugs,cash,treasure maps. | 毒品, 钞票, 藏宝图 |
[15:16] | Anything that would tell us why our vic held on so tight. | 任何解释受害人 将其握紧的线索 |
[15:19] | And the verdict? | 所以结论是? |
[15:19] | Zero. | 零 我毫无头绪 |
[15:20] | I have no clue why this doll | 零 我毫无头绪 |
[15:21] | was so important to him. | 为什么这玩偶对他如此重要 |
[15:22] | Any blood other than the vic’s? | 受害人以外其它人的血迹? |
[15:24] | Negative. | 没有 |
[15:25] | All we got is a bad voice box. | 只找到一个模糊的录音盒 |
[15:27] | And Lindsay just took it over to the AV. | 琳塞把它送去音频分析 |
[15:28] | So we find out who owned Secret Sofie. | 让我们找出谁是秘密苏菲的主人 |
[15:31] | You’re having as much fun | 看起来你和我一样 |
[15:32] | with your doll as I’ve had with mine. | 都从娃娃身上找到不少乐子 |
[15:34] | Yeah. You have that shard you | 是啊. 你能贡献出 |
[15:35] | pulled from the vic’s hand? | 死者手中取下的那块吗? |
[15:37] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[16:03] | This little doll’s arm is our murder weapon. | 这小娃娃的胳膊就是凶器 |
[17:01] | Cheap Styrofoam. | 廉价的聚苯乙烯 (泡沫塑杯质料) |
[17:03] | Somebody grabbed it when the soup was still hot. | 还烫时就被人拿过 |
[17:14] | Flack. Yeah,yeah. | 弗兰克, 是的 |
[17:17] | It’s always about the black glove. | 凶手总和黑手套有关 |
[17:19] | Yeah,it’s connected to the soup. | 是的, 是那杯汤 |
[17:22] | I’m getting a little hungry for lunch. | 我们去吃午餐吧 |
[17:24] | Meet me there? | 在那碰头 |
[17:31] | Oh. uh. | 噢. 呃 |
[17:33] | I mix a little bit of rat poison with scrambled eggs. | 我用老鼠药加点鸡蛋 |
[17:35] | Gets them every time. | 每次都能干掉它们 |
[17:36] | Sorry you guys had to see that. | 抱歉让你们观赏 |
[17:39] | Two for lunch? | 两份午餐? |
[17:40] | No.Ah,no. | 不, 不必了 |
[17:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:42] | I just need to ask you a couple questions. | 我只需要问你几个问题 |
[17:43] | Could you tell me who made a delivery last night | 昨晚57大街837号的外卖 |
[17:46] | to 837 W. 57th Street? | 是谁送的? |
[17:48] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:50] | That was me. | 就是我 |
[17:51] | Great. Could you raise your right hand,please? | 很好. 你能抬起右手吗? |
[17:59] | We found your glove. | 我们找到你的手套 |
[18:01] | Three days ago, | 三天前 |
[18:02] | she was supposed to cover for me. | 她本该替我上班 |
[18:03] | She didn’t show. | 她却没出现 |
[18:05] | I almost got fired. | 我差点被解雇 |
[18:07] | We got into it over the phone. | 我们在电话里吵起来 |
[18:09] | I felt bad, | 我很难过 |
[18:10] | so I went to see her. | 所以去探望她 |
[18:12] | Did she explain why she didn’t shown up? | 她说过为什么没去代班? |
[18:14] | She said she was sick. | 她说她病了 |
[18:16] | That’s why I brought her the soup. | 所以我带去汤 |
[18:18] | And that was definitely a mistake. | 那绝对是个错误 |
[18:21] | How’s that? | 怎么说? |
[18:22] | She accused me of trying to kill her. | 她怪我企图谋杀她 |
[18:24] | I don’t want it. | 我不需要 |
[18:26] | It’s poison. | 那是毒药 |
[18:27] | It’s soup,Lauren. | 劳拉, 这是汤 |
[18:28] | It’s your favorite. | 你的最爱 |
[18:29] | You’re sick,you should eat something. | 你病了, 应该吃些东西 |
[18:30] | There’s pesticides in the vegetables. | 蔬菜里有杀虫剂 |
[18:32] | They use chemicals to manufacture Styrofoam, | 他们用化工原料生产塑胶杯 |
[18:35] | and it seeps into the food. | 直接渗入食物 |
[18:36] | And the meat is from | 而那些肉 |
[18:37] | chickens that are injected with hormones. | 都是注射荷尔蒙的鸡 |
[18:39] | What is wrong with you? | 你发什么神经? |
[18:40] | I don’t want to die! | 我不想死! |
[18:41] | Lauren,what are you talking about? | 劳拉, 你在说什么? |
[18:42] | Get out! | 出去! |
[18:44] | Just get out! | 立刻出去! |
[18:46] | You have lost your mind. | 你失去理智 |
[18:49] | I’d never seen her like that before. | 我从没见过她那样 |
[18:52] | Did you bring Lauren anything | 除了汤你还带去其它什么? |
[18:53] | other to eat than the soup? | |
[18:54] | No. | 没有 |
[18:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:00] | You didn’t say how she died. | 你还没说她怎么死的 |
[19:02] | Arsenic poisoning. | 砒素中毒 |
[19:04] | It’s your cause of death. | 才是死亡原因 |
[19:06] | As you know, | 如你们所知 |
[19:06] | most common route of entry is oral ingestion. | 最常见的是口服摄入 |
[19:09] | And we can rule out the capsules we found at the scene. | 同时可以排除现场的胶囊 |
[19:13] | They were nothing more than a collection | 极有可能是一种 |
[19:15] | of organic supplements. | 包装可被替换的食品 |
[19:17] | There was no poison detected in the soup. | 汤里没发现毒素 |
[19:21] | So that means we’ll need to go | 说明我们得回到公寓 |
[19:23] | back to the apartment and test every food and | 检查每件食物 或任何可被吸入的东西 |
[19:25] | ingestible item that’s there. | |
[19:26] | Histological examination of the organs | 器官解剖结果 |
[19:28] | indicates chronic poisoning. | 显示为慢性中毒 |
[19:30] | Usually I can tell the number of weeks, | 通常我可以说出几周 |
[19:32] | but because our victim lost her hair, | 由于受害人掉光头发 |
[19:33] | we don’t have a sufficient sample | 我们并没有充分证据 |
[19:34] | to determine an accurate timeline. | 去推断准确时间段 |
[19:37] | Which would help us narrow down a list of suspects. | 那样可为我们缩小嫌犯范围 |
[19:38] | Who was in her life at the time of the poisonings? | 在她那段生活里 什么人可能下毒 |
[19:41] | You know,I used to date | 我约会过一位漂亮年轻女士 |
[19:43] | a lovely young lady who shed quite a bit. | 从她那儿学到不少 |
[19:47] | My point being, | 我的观点是 |
[19:49] | when you return to the victim’s apartment, | 当你们回到被害人公寓时 |
[19:50] | you might want to gather a few | 或许可以从浴室排水槽附近 找到一些头发 |
[19:51] | hairs from the shower drain. | |
[19:53] | I imagine she didn’t wear | 设想她洗澡的时候 |
[19:54] | her wig while bathing. | 应该不会戴着假发 |
[19:56] | And any long blond hairs | 任何金黄色长头发 |
[19:57] | in the drain would be from her, | 都可能是她的 |
[20:00] | most likely when she started to lose her hair. | 应该是刚开始脱发时的头发 |
[20:03] | Right. | 好的 |
[20:42] | Anything,Hawkes? | 有线索吗, 豪克斯? |
[20:43] | I’m suspicious about everything and sure of nothing. | 我对每一个都怀疑 并对每一个都不确定 |
[20:46] | Ain’t that the truth. | 那不是真理吗 |
[20:52] | You hear that? | 你听见了? |
[20:53] | Wow,he’s good. | 哇, 他很棒 |
[20:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:55] | Really good. | 非常棒 |
[20:59] | You know, | 知道吗? |
[21:00] | I don’t think Lauren told anybody about her cancer. | 我想劳拉没对别人说自己有癌症 |
[21:03] | The Strakers didn’t mention it. | 史崔克夫妇并没提到 |
[21:04] | And it was obvious that Darcy hadn’t | 达斯显然更不知情 |
[21:06] | heard about it. | |
[21:08] | That’s a tough thing to go through by yourself. | 一个人承担应该很艰难 |
[21:10] | Oh. Must have been such a hard blow. | 噢. 一定是个不小的打击 |
[21:14] | Now I understand why she went to bed | 我终于明白她睡觉的时候 |
[21:15] | with her wig and makeup on. | 为何画好妆戴着假发 |
[21:18] | What if she died in her sleep? | 如果睡着死去? |
[21:19] | She wanted to look beautiful. | 至少让自己看上去美丽 |
[21:20] | Yeah,and she did. | 是啊, 她做到了 |
[21:23] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[21:28] | Hey,Hawkes,come here. | 嗨, 豪克斯, 过来 |
[21:30] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[21:31] | Top of the tea bag. | 茶包的顶端 |
[21:33] | Very top. | 非常顶端 |
[21:35] | Staple’s been moved. | 装订被移动过 |
[21:37] | Removed. | 重新移动 |
[21:39] | This one,too. | 这个也是 |
[21:41] | Okay,we got something here. | 好吧, 我们发现了些线索 |
[22:15] | Hey,Hawkes? | 嗨, 豪克斯? |
[22:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:17] | The tea bags were tainted with arsenic, | 茶包被砒霜污染 |
[22:19] | iron,metal,sulfide and olivine. | 还有铁, 金属 硫化物和橄榄石 |
[22:22] | None of these are listed as ingredients | 没有一个列在 |
[22:23] | on the tea bag box. | 包装盒成分中 |
[22:25] | And the last four components create meteorite dust. | 最后四个合成为陨石灰 |
[22:27] | Meteorite dust? | 陨石灰? |
[22:29] | I don’t make this stuff up. | 我没有瞎编 |
[22:36] | Oh.Well,why is it in the tea bags? | 哦. 好吧, 为什么 出现在茶包里? |
[22:37] | The unanswered question. | 无答案之谜 |
[22:39] | I know that they collect this dust | 但就我所知, 地球上 |
[22:40] | from craters here on Earth. | 火山口附近有这种物质 |
[22:42] | It’s predominately used in golf clubs. | 通常出现在高尔夫俱乐部 |
[22:44] | It’s odd,and unexplainable, | 真奇怪, 不可解释 |
[22:45] | but it’s not lethal. | 但不足以致死 |
[22:47] | It was the arsenic that killed Lauren Redgrave. | 是砒霜杀了劳拉・瑞德弗 |
[22:51] | And the results | 根据头发的 原子解析化验结果 |
[22:53] | of the atomic absorption test on her hair | |
[22:56] | says she’s been slowly poisoned | 她是在最近7个月里 |
[22:58] | over the last seven months. | 被慢性下毒 |
[23:02] | This poison was found in tea bags | 茶包中的毒药 |
[23:04] | that anybody could pick up at an upscale drugstore. | 可以在高级药店 被任何人买到 |
[23:07] | You’re thinking product tampering? | 有人篡改商品? |
[23:09] | I’m thinking maybe this is a lot bigger than Lauren Redgrave. | 比劳拉・瑞德弗一个人更大 |
[23:15] | I dropped the doll off yesterday, | 我昨天送去玩偶 |
[23:16] | late afternoon after my faculty meeting here at school. | 下午学校会议结束以后 |
[23:18] | Is there anything special | 关于你女儿的娃娃 |
[23:19] | about your daughter’s doll? | 有什么特别吗? |
[23:22] | Um,to Abby,Sofie was very special, | 嗯, 对艾比而言 苏菲是很特别 |
[23:24] | but other than that,no. | 除此之外, 并无其它 |
[23:26] | Why’d you take the doll to the doll hospital? | 你为什么将娃娃 送去玩偶医院? |
[23:27] | As Abby explained it, | 就像艾比形容的 |
[23:29] | Sofie’s mouth would move, | 苏菲的嘴巴虽可张开 |
[23:30] | but the sound wouldn’t come out. | 但不出声 |
[23:31] | Has she had the doll for a while? | 娃娃陪伴她很久了吗? |
[23:33] | Over a year. | 一年多了 |
[23:34] | Miss Drake, | 德雷克女士 |
[23:35] | these are the last boxes. | 这是最后几个箱子 |
[23:37] | Thank you,boys. | 谢谢你们 |
[23:38] | Luke,don’t forget tutoring on Monday. | 拉克, 别忘了星期一的辅导 |
[23:40] | And Jason,I expect your art | 杰森, 别忘了 |
[23:42] | history homework first thing. | 我期待的艺术史功课 |
[23:44] | Ms. Drake,we checked the doll hospital’s phone records. | 德雷克女士, 我们查过 医院通话记录 |
[23:47] | Mr. McCulley called you last night? | 麦卡里先生昨晚联系过你? |
[23:49] | Yes,he left a message on my voice mail. | 是的, 他留下一个语音留言 |
[23:51] | I could pick up the doll anytime I was ready. | 说可以随时去取娃娃 |
[23:54] | But right now, | 但是现在 |
[23:55] | I do have to pick up my daughter. | 我得去接我女儿 |
[23:57] | Sure. Thank you. | 当然, 谢谢 |
[24:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:04] | Maybe this isn’t about the doll at all. | 或许这和娃娃根本没关系 |
[24:07] | Maybe he just used it to defend himself. | 或许他只是用来自卫 |
[24:09] | Grip was way too tight. | 关键是过分紧握 |
[24:11] | You ever been to the scene of a shooting | 你去过枪案现场吧? |
[24:12] | where the vic’s hand is actually frozen in place? | 受害者手掌 会定格成枪把形状 |
[24:16] | You can actually take the gun | 你可以将手枪 |
[24:17] | slide it right into the palm. | 滑放入手掌里 |
[24:21] | Perfect fit. | 完全吻合 |
[24:22] | That means he was struggling | 表明曾与攻击者争夺手枪 |
[24:23] | with his attacker for the gun. | |
[24:24] | Same thing happened here. | 同理可证 |
[24:28] | You know? | 明白? |
[24:29] | You hungry? | 你饿吗? 不, 我得回实验室 |
[24:30] | No,I got to get back to the lab. | 你饿吗? 不, 我得回实验室 |
[24:31] | Yeah,yeah,yeah, | 是啊, 是啊, 是啊 |
[24:32] | me,too.Me,too. | 我也是. 我也是 |
[24:37] | This is no ordinary doll. | 这不是普通的娃娃 |
[24:39] | Pretty expensive. | 不但昂贵 |
[24:40] | not very many made, | 产量不多 |
[24:41] | but her big selling point | 她的最大卖点是 |
[24:42] | is that she can keep a secret. | 可以保守秘密 |
[24:44] | The owner of the doll can record a message. | 娃娃的主人可以 录下想说的话 |
[24:46] | a secret. | 一个秘密 |
[24:47] | and then play it back again. | 当再次播放时 |
[24:49] | I’ve been tinkering with it | 我一直在回想 |
[24:50] | I saw them kissing again. | 我看到他们再次接吻 |
[24:52] | This time,they were naked, | 这次, 他们光着身子 |
[24:54] | and I saw everything. | 我看见了全部 |
[24:55] | They kept saying things like,Ooh, | 他们一直在说, 哇哦 |
[24:58] | touch me there. | 摸我这里 |
[24:59] | That feels good. | 感觉太棒了 |
[25:00] | It was a bad touch. | 那是个不好的暗示 |
[25:03] | It’s a secret. | 是个秘密 |
[25:05] | Sounds like she caught two people | 听起来她把两个人 |
[25:06] | in a compromising position. | 捉奸在床 |
[25:08] | The doctor fixed the doll and heard the secret. | 医生修娃娃时听到了秘密 |
[25:10] | Do you murder somebody over it? | 你会凭这个杀人吗? |
[25:12] | Depends on who was getting compromised. | 取决于谁被抓包 |
[25:14] | Go back to the top. | 回到最开始 |
[25:18] | I saw them kissing again. | 我看到他们再次接吻 |
[25:21] | This time they were naked and I saw everything. | 这次他们光着身子 我看见了全部 |
[25:24] | Wait,go back. | 等等, 回去 |
[25:27] | and I saw everything. They | 我看见了全部, 他们 |
[25:29] | Pull up the back the background. | 放大背景音 |
[25:32] | I saw them kissing again. | 我看到他们再次接吻 |
[25:34] | This time,they were naked,and I saw | 这次他们光着身子 我看见了全… |
[25:37] | That’s some kind of a bell. | 某种铃响 |
[25:39] | This little girl saw something | 这小女孩看到了什么 |
[25:40] | in her elementary school? | 在幼稚园里? |
[25:43] | I guess we won’t know until we ask her. | 除非我们问问她本人 |
[25:48] | Abby,Sofie told me that you two have a secret. | 艾比, 苏菲告诉我 你们有个秘密 |
[25:52] | Do you want to tell me what it is? | 你想告诉我吗? |
[25:54] | No. I don’t think she would like it. | 不, 我不认为她希望这样 |
[25:56] | I’m sure Sofie wouldn’t mind. | 我保证苏菲不会介意 |
[25:59] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[26:01] | Secrets are like promises. | 秘密就像承诺 |
[26:03] | And you have to keep them. | 你必须保管好它们 |
[26:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:06] | She won’t tell me,either. | 在来这儿的路上 |
[26:07] | I tried on the way over here. | 她也不肯告诉我 |
[26:09] | It’s okay,sweetie. | 没关系宝贝 |
[26:10] | You’re being very good. | 你做得很好 |
[26:11] | Abby,I promise you won’t get in trouble. | 艾比, 我保证你不会有麻烦 |
[26:13] | No one’s going to get mad. | 没人会生气 |
[26:14] | In fact,nobody even has to know | 实际上 |
[26:15] | that you’ve told me. | 没人知道你告诉过我 |
[26:19] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[26:22] | No,I can’t. | 不, 我不能 |
[26:50] | The good news | 好消息是 |
[26:51] | only one box was tainted. | 只有一包被污染 |
[26:53] | The box in Lauren Redgrave’s apartment. | 就是劳拉・瑞德弗公寓里那包 |
[26:56] | The bad news,Harry, | 坏消息是, 哈里 |
[26:58] | is this little price tag. | 这个小标价 |
[27:01] | It tells me | 它告诉我 |
[27:02] | that the box came from your store. | 那包出自你的店铺 |
[27:04] | So someone tampered with my products. | 所以是某人动过我的商品 |
[27:07] | And it’s just a coincidence that your next-door neighbor | 正巧被你一门之隔的邻居 |
[27:09] | bought the only tainted box? | 买到那包? |
[27:10] | I didn’t poison her. | 我没下毒她 |
[27:13] | Did you know your price tag stamp | 你是否知道标价牌 |
[27:14] | could be identified much like a gun? | 可以像枪支一样被鉴别? |
[27:16] | It leaves a very specific identifying mark. | 它会留下特殊的鉴别码 |
[27:20] | Unique only to that stamp. | 令标签独一无二 |
[27:21] | No other stamp has it. | 绝无其二 |
[27:22] | This is all very interesting, | 这听起来很有趣 |
[27:24] | but why would I kill her? | 但我为什么要杀她? |
[27:26] | We asked ourselves the same question. | 我们问自己同样的问题 |
[27:27] | And you know what? | 而你知道吗? |
[27:28] | You had already given me the answer. | 你已经回答 |
[27:30] | You were interested in her apartment. | 你对那所公寓垂涎已久 |
[27:32] | Do you hear what you’re saying? | 你听见你在说什么吗? |
[27:34] | That I’d kill somebody for a space? | 我会为几坪地杀人? |
[27:36] | It’s a closet. | 是额外的地块 |
[27:37] | With a view. | 还有不错的视野 |
[27:39] | Maybe knock the wall down | 或许可以推倒 |
[27:39] | that separates your apartment from hers. | 碍在中间的那面墙 |
[27:43] | Wasn’t that your plan eight months ago,Harry? | 不是你八个月前 的计划吗, 哈里? |
[27:45] | I… | 我… |
[27:47] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:49] | Well,then let me take you back to the beginning. | 好吧, 让我帮你引回起点 |
[27:50] | You see,we couldn’t figure out how Lauren Redgrave | 你看, 我们想不通劳拉・瑞德弗 |
[27:52] | could afford that apartment on a waitress’ salary, | 怎样凭侍应员薪水 得到那样一所公寓 |
[27:54] | so we did some research. | 所以我们做了一些调查 |
[27:56] | And what we learned was the previous owner, | 知道是原来的房主 |
[27:59] | George Milfy, | 乔治・摩费 |
[27:59] | left it to his favorite waitress in his will. | 把房子遗留给最钟爱的侍应员 |
[28:12] | That must have really pissed you off. | 你一定被气坏了 |
[28:15] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[28:16] | Yeah,it did. | 是啊, 我是气坏了 |
[28:18] | We’re a co-op. | 我们是合作伙伴 |
[28:19] | And we screen potential tenants. | 我们广告有兴趣的租户 |
[28:22] | Those are the rules, | 那是约定 |
[28:23] | and George Milfy broke them from his grave. | 乔治・摩费却以死抵赖 |
[28:25] | Well,who knew his will | 是吗, 你确定 |
[28:27] | would supersede the rules? | 他会遵守约定? |
[28:28] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[28:30] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会那么做 |
[28:31] | I don’t murder people. | 我不会杀人 |
[28:34] | That little girl was a tough cookie. | 小姑娘很难对付 |
[28:35] | I couldn’t get any more information. | 我没办法得到更多信息 |
[28:36] | When we recovered | 我们在现场时 |
[28:37] | the doll at the scene it wasn’t working. | 玩偶确实坏了 |
[28:39] | But the nurse said McCulley had repaired it. | 但护士说麦卡里已将它修好 |
[28:41] | So it must have been damaged again in the struggle. | 所以一定在争斗中 再度损坏 |
[28:44] | If the doll doctor heard the same message we did, | 如果医生和我们 听到相同的留言 |
[28:46] | he might have believed that Abby witnessed | 他可能认为艾比目击了 |
[28:47] | something inappropriate. | 不该看到的东西 |
[28:49] | That would explain the phone call he made | 解释了为何 |
[28:50] | to Abby’s mother that night. | 那晚会打给艾比的妈妈 |
[28:52] | But it’s not the kind of thing you leave on | 但不是在语音信箱 |
[28:53] | somebody’s voice mail. | 应该谈论的事情 |
[28:55] | But the fact remains | 事实显示 |
[28:56] | the doctor held on to that doll. | 医生死守娃娃 |
[28:58] | Somebody wanted it | 某人想抢走 |
[28:59] | because they knew what was on it. | 因为他们知道里面的秘密 |
[29:01] | Okay,that swatch you cut | 好的, 你从玩偶 |
[29:02] | from the doll’s clothing, | 身上剪下的布料 |
[29:03] | anything on it? | 发现什么? |
[29:04] | Salt… potassium acetate, | 盐… 钾酸盐 |
[29:06] | which is consistent with the stuff that they use to | 和街上溶化雪的东西 |
[29:07] | melt the snow and ice out on the streets. | 成分一致 |
[29:09] | That leaves the print on the murder weapon. | 在凶器上留下指纹 |
[29:12] | No match in any database. | 存档中无吻合 |
[29:13] | Okay,go back to it,dig deeper. | 好吧, 再深入调查 |
[29:15] | We need to find something | 我们需要可以 |
[29:16] | that gets us to our killer. | 找出凶手的证据 |
[29:25] | You’re going to have to do | 你应该做点别的 |
[29:26] | more than just stare at it. | 别只盯着那个 |
[29:27] | I’m waiting for it to talk to me. | 我正等它开口说话 |
[29:28] | Ah,then you might want to buy it a drink first. | 啊, 或许你该先请它喝一杯 |
[29:31] | This is all we got on our case. | 这是我们仅有的证据 |
[29:34] | And you know what Mac says,right? | 你知道马克怎么说吧? |
[29:36] | Dig deeper.Dig deeper. | -深入调查 -深入调查 |
[29:38] | You remember the Hutchinson murder? | 你记得哈彻森凶杀案? |
[29:40] | Bleecker Street? | 布里科尔大街? |
[29:42] | Oily print. | 油状指纹 |
[29:44] | Yes,I do. | 是的, 我记得 |
[29:47] | If it’s not the print itself, | 不是指纹本身 |
[29:49] | maybe it’s something in the print. | 而是埋藏在指纹里的东西 |
[29:50] | Exactly. | 非常正确 |
[29:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:53] | Stella,I heard your vic had cancer,huh? | 斯戴拉, 我听说你的 受害人患有癌症, 啊? |
[29:56] | Yeah. Sad. It’s very sad. | 是的, 悲惨, 非常可怜 |
[30:00] | Get that done,okay? | 快点水落石出, 好吗? |
[30:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[30:33] | You don’t got to do that. | 你不需要这么做 |
[30:34] | I was taught if you show someone a little respect | 我知道如果表现多一些敬意 |
[30:36] | you might get more than what you came for. | 可能得到意想不到的收获 |
[30:39] | You,uh,play good cop, | 你, 演好警察 |
[30:40] | I’ll be bad cop. | 我就是那个坏警察 |
[30:41] | I’m going to keep my shoes on. | 我会穿着鞋进去 |
[30:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:45] | Guess you didn’t grow up with hardwood floors. | 估计你小时候没用过木头门 |
[30:48] | No,I didn’t,actually. | 不, 我真没用过 |
[30:49] | Bronx marble. | 布朗克斯石 |
[30:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[30:51] | It’s linoleum. | 是油粘门 (廉价的仿木门) |
[30:53] | Once sec. | 等会儿 |
[30:55] | So,we found a fingerprint on the murder weapon | 我们发现了一个指纹 |
[30:58] | that killed Mr. McCulley. | 在杀害麦卡里先生的凶器上 |
[30:59] | Also we found traces of a substance called rhodium | 还有一种铑的物质 |
[31:01] | on that same fingerprint. | 被发现在那个指纹上 |
[31:03] | What does that have to do with me? | 那和我有什么关系? |
[31:04] | We saw you loading jewelry into your car | 我们看到你把珠宝装进车 |
[31:06] | the other day,Ms. Drake. | 那一天, 达克斯女士 |
[31:07] | Rhodium is used to plate white gold. | 铑是用来镀白金的 |
[31:09] | You obviously know something about jewelry plating. | 你很清楚如何焊镀珠宝 |
[31:12] | Actually it’s about the physics of art. | 事实上那被称作艺术品医学 |
[31:14] | One of my new classes. | 我新开设的一个科目 |
[31:15] | I’m teaching my students to take ordinary pieces | 我教学生们如何 |
[31:18] | of costume jewelry and turn them into | 把普通珠宝材料创造成 |
[31:20] | extraordinary works of art. | 华丽的艺术品 |
[31:21] | I think this ordinary fingerprint that we found | 我想这个凶器上的 |
[31:23] | on the murder weapon. | 指纹 |
[31:25] | might belong to you. | 应该属于你 |
[31:27] | I’m sure it does. | 我肯定是我的 |
[31:28] | When I dropped off Abby’s doll, | 当我送去娃娃时 |
[31:29] | Mr. McCulley was helping another customer. | 麦卡里先生正在照顾客人 |
[31:31] | While I was waiting, | 等待的时候 |
[31:32] | I was fidgeting with the arm | 我曾摆弄过那个断臂 |
[31:34] | of a broken doll that was sitting on the counter. | 因为它就被放在柜台上 |
[31:37] | I hope you don’t imprison | 我希望你们不会 以如此呆板的理由 而监禁好人 |
[31:38] | people based on such pedestrian evidence. | |
[31:40] | How did you know it was | 你怎么知道 |
[31:41] | the arm we were talking about? | 我们指的是胳膊? |
[31:43] | Detective Messer simply said the print was found | 探员麦瑟尔只提到 |
[31:46] | on the weapon that killed the victim. | 在凶器上发现了指纹 |
[31:47] | Well,it must be what you were referring to. | 是吗, 一定是你们提到的 |
[31:50] | It was the only thing | 那是我在那儿时 |
[31:50] | on the counter when I was there. | 柜台上唯一的东西 |
[31:52] | Where were you on the night | 案发那天晚上 |
[31:52] | of the murder,Ms. Drake? | 你在哪儿, 德雷克女士? |
[31:54] | Are you suggesting that I’m a suspect in his death? | 你在暗示我是嫌疑犯? |
[31:57] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[31:58] | I was at a PTA dinner. | 我在教师协会的晚宴上 |
[32:00] | You got a phone number of someone | 你确定有人 |
[32:01] | that can confirm that? | 可以证明吗? |
[32:04] | Absolutely. | 绝对无疑 |
[32:08] | Thought you were going to play good cop. | 以为你在扮演好警察 |
[32:10] | There’s something about that woman. | 那女人在隐藏什么 |
[32:11] | Yeah,I know. | 是的, 我知道 |
[32:12] | She had all the answers,huh? | 她已给了答案, 不是吗? |
[32:16] | Danny.Yeah. | 丹尼, 是的 |
[32:25] | Let’s see if she has an answer for this. | 看看她怎么回答这个 |
[32:54] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[32:55] | It’s a rush. | 这个很急 |
[32:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:16] | I intercepted your DNA results. | 我截获了你的DNA结果 |
[33:18] | The blood on the eyeball you found in | 是莫尼卡・德雷克 走廊上发现的 |
[33:20] | Monica Drake’s hallway? | 眼球上的血迹? |
[33:21] | Yeah? | 是的? |
[33:22] | It’s a match to Russell McCulley. | 和罗素・麦卡里的吻合 |
[33:25] | You’re making me nervous,Mac | 马克你让我开始紧张 |
[33:26] | you got that look. | 你那表情 |
[33:27] | What look is that? | 什么样的表情? |
[33:28] | That one that says, | 那表情说明 |
[33:28] | we’re not quite finished; | 我们还没结束 |
[33:29] | cancel your plans for the evening. | 取消你们晚上的计划 |
[33:32] | The doll’s eye was outside | 玩偶的眼睛在 |
[33:33] | Monica Drake’s apartment, | 莫尼卡・德雷克公寓门外 |
[33:34] | which puts Mr. McCulley’s killer in her building. | 说明凶手在那栋楼里 |
[33:37] | Wait,I’m confused | 等等, 我糊涂了 |
[33:38] | it sounds to me like you’re saying that | 听起来你的意思是 |
[33:39] | the killer is somebody other than Monica Drake. | 凶手不是莫尼卡・德雷克 另有其人 |
[33:41] | Her alibi was confirmed she was nowhere near | 她的解释已被证实 |
[33:43] | the doll hospital at the time of the murder. | 案发时她确实不在现场 |
[33:45] | But Mac,we found the eyeball outside her door. | 但是马克, 我们就在 她门外找到眼球 |
[33:47] | Outside,Lindsay. | 外面, 琳赛 |
[33:49] | Defense attorney will argue it’s a hallway | 辩护律师会说 |
[33:51] | where anyone has access. | 任何人都可能穿梭走廊 |
[33:52] | We got rhodium on a print and | 但我们有铑的指纹 |
[33:54] | the vic’s blood on the eyeball. | 和粘有受害人血迹的眼球 |
[33:56] | I’d say that’s enough to get a search warrant. | 足以换取一张搜查令 |
[33:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:59] | So let’s find something inside the apartment, | 让我们看看房内有什么 |
[34:02] | preferably the doll doctor’s blood. | 最好是医生的血迹 |
[34:04] | Monica Drake knows the killer. | 莫尼卡・德雷克认识凶手 |
[34:40] | Looks like Ms. Drake’s been quite busy. | 看起来德雷克女士挺忙 |
[34:42] | More semen samples here than a fertility clinic. | 精液竟多过专科门诊 |
[34:46] | What do you got? | 你找到什么? |
[34:48] | It’s kind of a white powder. | 一种白色粉末 |
[34:50] | There’s more on the floor. | 地上还有更多 |
[34:53] | Seems kind of out of place, | 和其它地方的整洁 |
[34:54] | considering how clean the rest of the apartment is. | 似乎有些不协调 |
[34:57] | That’s great, | 非常好 |
[34:57] | but we need blood,not anything? | 但我们需要血迹 |
[34:59] | Not a drop. | 一滴都没有 |
[35:33] | There it is. | 就是它 |
[35:39] | See it? | 看见了吗? |
[35:40] | The windows. | 那些窗户 |
[35:42] | There’s snow. | 积雪 |
[35:44] | Window on the left and the window | 左边和右边的窗户 |
[35:45] | on the right have the same drift pattern. | 是相同的动向 |
[35:46] | Yeah,and the snow on the center window’s disturbed. | 对啊, 中间的却被弄乱 |
[35:52] | Somebody climbed through that window. | 有人爬过那扇窗户 |
[36:06] | We got salt. | 发现盐分 |
[36:07] | Same as on the doll dress. | 和玩偶裙子上的一致 |
[36:08] | Our killer entered the doll hospital from here. | 凶手从这里进入医院 |
[36:11] | I don’t know,Mac, | 我不知道, 马克 |
[36:12] | there’s no fire escape ladder, | 这没有逃生梯 |
[36:14] | there’s not even a dumpster | 连个垃圾箱也没有 |
[36:15] | how’s he get from down here to up there? | 他怎样从这里蹦到上面? |
[36:17] | I mean,if that readout’s correct, | 如果结论是正确的 |
[36:18] | we’re looking for someone from the Knicks. | 我们找的就是 纽约尼克斯的球员 |
[36:19] | No. | 不 |
[36:20] | We’re looking for Rhonda. | 我们这就去找娜达 |
[36:22] | At best,it’s circumstantial evidence. | 至少是个偶然的线索 |
[36:24] | You know,we can connect Ellis | 让我们发现埃里斯 |
[36:26] | to the teas and motive, | 的茶叶和动机 |
[36:27] | but we can’t prove he poisoned Lauren Redgrave. | 但我们不能证明是 他毒死劳拉・瑞德弗 |
[36:30] | And since we didn’t get a confession, | 而且他死不认罪 |
[36:31] | that don’t add up to much. | 所以仍然讲不通 |
[36:33] | Let’s just go back to Darcy Sullivan. | 让我们回到达尔斯・沙立雯 |
[36:34] | Rat poison is arsenic, | 老鼠药含有砒素 |
[36:36] | and we did find traces of arsenic in her glove. | 她的手套里也发现砒素 |
[36:38] | Yeah,but when did she have access to that | 是啊, 但她什么时候 |
[36:40] | particular box of tea, | 碰到那盒茶 |
[36:42] | and what’s her motive? | 动机又是什么? |
[36:43] | And why would anyone poison someone | 而且什么人会下毒 |
[36:44] | who was already so close to death? | 就快死的人? |
[36:46] | They didn’t know she had cancer. | 他们不知道她有癌 |
[36:49] | I answered the unanswered question. | 我来解答未解之迷 |
[36:51] | Really? | 是吗? |
[36:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:52] | With a violin? | 用小提琴? |
[36:56] | This is gonna be good. | 会很精彩 |
[36:57] | Now,I want you guys | 现在, 请你们 |
[36:58] | to look right here,okay? | 注视这里, 明白? |
[37:07] | Rosin. | 松脂粉 |
[37:08] | They use it to coat bows of string instruments | 人们将其涂在弦上 |
[37:11] | it makes the tone better. | 使声音更加悦耳 |
[37:12] | Exactly. | 非常正确 |
[37:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:14] | Sometimes metals are added to rosin | 有时金属粉加松脂 |
[37:18] | to create different tonal qualities. | 可创造不同音效 |
[37:20] | One of those metals is meteorite dust. | 陨石灰是其中一种 |
[37:23] | The unexplained ingredient in our tea bag. | 不可解释的茶叶成分 |
[37:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:27] | Wait a minute, | 等一下 |
[37:27] | this is not just about a room with a view, | 这不仅是一间 视野开阔的房间 |
[37:30] | this is about space. | 而是一个空间 |
[37:31] | Gentlemen,we have the right motive, | 先生们,我们有正确的动机 |
[37:33] | just the wrong neighbor. | 只是错误的邻居 |
[37:35] | Oh,you really are a brilliant musician, | 哦, 你确实是个 有才华的音乐家 |
[37:37] | Mr. Straker. | 史崔克先生 |
[37:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:39] | But a very patient killer. | 也是个有耐心的凶手 |
[37:41] | Arsenic poisoning over the last seven months. | 七个月的砒霜下毒 |
[37:43] | Right after Lauren Redgrave inherited the | 从劳拉・瑞德弗继承 |
[37:45] | apartment from George Milfy. | 乔治・米尔费公寓那一刻起 |
[37:47] | No. You’ve got the wrong person. | 不, 你们抓错了人 |
[37:49] | No,no,wehad the wrong person | 不, 我们曾经抓错人 |
[37:50] | see,your neighbor, | 对吧, 你的邻居 |
[37:51] | Harry Ellis,he was our first suspect. | 哈里・埃里斯, 他是 我们第一个怀疑的人 |
[37:54] | Just knocking down the | 只要推倒碍在 |
[37:55] | wall between his and Lauren’s apartment, | 他和劳拉中间那堵墙 |
[37:57] | he gains a view. | 他得到一个视野 |
[37:59] | But your plan was for a nursery. | 但你的计划是一个育儿室 |
[38:01] | That’s why you killed her,right? | 那是你杀她的原因, 对吧? |
[38:03] | You don’t understand | 你不明白 |
[38:04] | Lauren,Carolyn and I were like family. | 劳拉和我们夫妇就像一家人 |
[38:09] | Guess that’s what made it so | 它使你轻而易举 进行落毒 |
[38:10] | easy to execute the poisoning. | |
[38:11] | Tell me something, | 告诉我 |
[38:12] | Dale,did you ever put arsenic in any other food? | 戴尔, 你还将砒霜 放在其它食物里? |
[38:15] | Then maybe Carolyn made a nice casserole, | 或许卡罗琳炖的一锅好菜 |
[38:17] | took it over to Lauren’s house? | 拿一些给劳拉? |
[38:19] | You used your wife and Lauren’s friendship | 你利用你妻子和劳拉的友情 |
[38:21] | to gain access to Lauren’s apartment,food. | 获取进出劳拉公寓 的机会和食物 |
[38:23] | Look,this is crazy– look,I | 瞧, 这太疯狂了, 瞧 |
[38:24] | did not poison Lauren Redgrave. | 我没落毒劳拉・瑞德弗 |
[38:26] | Oh. But you did. | 是吗, 你这样做了 |
[38:34] | See,rosin’s very messy | 松脂粉真令人头疼 |
[38:36] | it gets sticky, | 粘得到处都是 |
[38:37] | sticks on your hands, | 粘在你的手上 |
[38:38] | gets underneath your fingernails. | 钻进你的指甲里 |
[38:39] | You didn’t even think about that when | 你万万想不到 |
[38:40] | you were putting your arsenic in the tea bags,did you? | 在你将砒霜放入茶袋时, 对吧? |
[38:51] | I-I want to,uh, | 我, 我想… |
[38:52] | talk to my lawyer. | 和我的律师谈谈 |
[38:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:53] | You can explain to him what sealed your fate. | 可以告诉他你如何在劫难逃 |
[38:55] | It’s always the simplest things. | 那应该是最简单的事情 |
[38:58] | There you go | 给你看看 |
[38:58] | Lauren’s “To Do” list: | 劳拉的[待作计划] |
[39:00] | pay bills,do laundry,and,oh, | 缴费, 洗衣服, 以及 |
[39:01] | “Give Dale $7.95.” | [还戴尔7.95元] |
[39:07] | The price of a box of tea. | 一盒茶的价钱 |
[39:17] | Oh,um,Mr. Straker? | 嗯, 史崔克先生? |
[39:19] | Just wanted to let you know, | 只想让你知道 |
[39:21] | Lauren had terminal cancer. | 劳拉已是癌症晚期 |
[39:23] | She only had three months to live. | 她只有三个月的寿命 |
[39:31] | So,this is where I parked it, | 这是我停车的地方 |
[39:33] | just left of the door. | 就在门的左边 |
[39:35] | Gives me plenty of room to load and unload. | 给我足够空间卸货装货 |
[39:48] | Salt. | 盐 |
[39:51] | That’s how salt got on the shoe. | 盐粘到鞋子上 |
[40:08] | Yo,Mac,I think I’ve seen this before. | 哟, 马克, 我见过这个 |
[40:14] | Thank you,boys. | 谢谢你们, 男孩们 |
[40:15] | Luke,don’t forget about tutoring on Monday. | 拉克, 别忘了星期一的辅导 |
[40:34] | Looks like we’ve got trace. | 看来我们找到了线索 |
[40:39] | She told you to break in to the doll hospital? | 她让你潜入玩偶医院? |
[40:41] | That’s not how it happened. | 事情不是那样的 |
[40:43] | Ms. Drake had nothing to do with this. | 这和德雷克女士无关 |
[40:45] | Come on,Luke. | 是吗, 拉克 |
[40:46] | She sent you there to steal the doll, | 她派你去偷玩偶 |
[40:47] | isn’t that right? | 不是吗? |
[40:53] | Hey! What are you doing? | 嘿! 你在干嘛? |
[40:54] | Give me the doll! | 给我娃娃! |
[41:07] | But you messed up | 但是你搞糟了 |
[41:08] | you were only supposed to get the doll, | 你本该拿到娃娃就好 |
[41:09] | not kill Russell McCulley. | 不需要杀死罗素・麦卡里 |
[41:10] | It was an accident! | 那是个意外! |
[41:12] | A terrible accident! | 一个可怕的意外! |
[41:15] | I mean,he should’ve just given me the doll. | 他给我娃娃就好 |
[41:18] | You panicked. | 你吓坏了 |
[41:19] | so you went to her. | 所以你跑去她那 |
[41:23] | I think he’s dead! | 我想他死了! |
[41:24] | Where’s the doll? | 娃娃在哪儿? |
[41:25] | I’m in trouble, | 我倒霉了 |
[41:25] | I didn’t get it. | 我没拿到 |
[41:27] | You’ve got this all wrong. | 你们全错了 |
[41:29] | The secret your daughter was keeping was yours. | 你女儿死守得是你的秘密 |
[41:31] | She walked in on you | 她闯入你和拉克・费什的 [辅导教室] |
[41:33] | “tutoring” Luke Fisher. | |
[41:37] | Mommy,you all right? | 妈妈, 你还好吧? |
[41:38] | Yeah,that feels good | 噢, 感觉太棒了 |
[41:40] | Mom? Mommy? | 妈? 妈妈? |
[41:42] | Abby… sweetie,go to bed. | 艾比… 宝贝, 回去睡觉 |
[41:46] | And you asked her to keep it a secret,right? | 你让她保守秘密, 对吧? |
[41:49] | But she decided to share it with someone, | 但是她决定和别人分享 |
[41:51] | someone she trusted. | 她相信的人 |
[41:53] | I saw them kissing again. | 我看见他们又在接吻 |
[41:54] | This time they were naked, | 这次他们光着身子 |
[41:55] | and I saw everything. | 我看见了全部 |
[41:57] | She kept saying things like, | 她一直在说 |
[41:58] | “Ooh,touch me there, | 噢, 摸我这里 |
[41:59] | that feels good.” | 感觉太棒了 |
[42:00] | It was a bad touch. | 那是个不好的暗示 |
[42:02] | It’s a secret. | 这是个秘密 |
[42:03] | Abby,cookies are ready. | 艾比, 饼干好了 |
[42:06] | That bell we heard came from your kitchen. | 我们听到的铃响 是你厨房里的 |
[42:10] | You would have never known about it | 如果娃娃没坏 |
[42:11] | if the doll hadn’t been broken | 你永远都不会知道 |
[42:13] | and the doctor hadn’t heard the secret. | 然而医生听到秘密 |
[42:16] | That’s why he made that call to you the other night, | 所以那晚他打给你 |
[42:18] | ’cause he was concerned. | 因为他担心 |
[42:19] | She kept saying things like, | 她一直在说 |
[42:20] | “Ooh,touch me there, | 噢, 摸我这里 |
[42:22] | that feels good.” | 感觉太棒了 |
[42:23] | I just thought you should hear that. | 我认为你应该听听这个 |
[42:24] | Abby has such a vivid imagination. | 艾比有生动的想象力 |
[42:26] | She would’ve told me if she saw | 她应该告诉过我 |
[42:27] | something like that at school. | 似乎在学校看到什么东西 |
[42:29] | I’ll pick up the doll tomorrow. | 我明天去取娃娃 |
[42:34] | Why’d you do it,Luke? | 为什么你要那样做, 拉克? |
[42:36] | If people found out, | 如果被人们发现 |
[42:37] | they wouldn’t let us be together. | 我们俩个必定分开 |
[42:47] | Now,I got a secret for you. | 现在, 我想告诉你一个秘密 |
[42:50] | No one knew that what Abby witnessed. | 没人知道艾比看到的 |
[42:52] | was you and Luke Fisher. | 是你和拉克・费什 |
[42:56] | There’s nothing on that tape that says it was you. | 录音带根本没提到你的名字 |
[43:01] | I saw them kissing again. | 我看到他们又在接吻 |
[43:03] | This time they were naked, | 这次他们光着身子 |
[43:04] | and I saw everything. | 我看见了全部 |
[43:08] | To anyone else,that could sound like | 对外人而言, 听起来更像 |
[43:10] | two high school kids going at it behind the bleachers. | 两个高中生在露台上的事情 |
[43:14] | But to your guilty conscience, | 但对你罪恶感而言 |
[43:16] | it sounded just like what it was | 听起来就是在说 |
[43:19] | you and a teenage boy. | 你自己和一个小男生 |
[43:24] | Does it matter at all that I love him? | 我爱他有什么错吗? |