时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[00:12] | Eddie, whose deal is it? | 艾迪, 谁发的牌? |
[00:13] | Come on, let’s shuffle up. | 得了, 快决定 |
[00:14] | Let’s go. | 跟 |
[00:15] | Fellas, | 伙计们, |
[00:16] | blinds are raised. | 加注 |
[00:18] | 250. | |
[00:19] | 500. Joel? | 500 乔? |
[00:22] | You go. | 你先 |
[00:24] | Call the big blind. | 叫牌 |
[00:27] | I’m gonna raise you. | 我跟,再加 |
[00:31] | $2,000. | |
[00:33] | Kelly? | 凯利? |
[00:34] | Nope. Not this time. | 不 不是时候 |
[00:37] | South Street Seaport. | 南街港 |
[00:39] | What’s up, Joel? | 怎么了, 乔? |
[00:42] | I call. | 我跟 |
[00:46] | Nice. | 好的 |
[00:47] | Turn and burn, fellas. | 太激烈了,伙计们 |
[00:53] | Check to you. | 看牌 |
[00:56] | I am all in. | 我全跟 |
[00:58] | I believe that’s $25,000. | 我相信那是25,000美元 |
[01:02] | What?! | 什么?! |
[01:04] | Do it, do it. | 跟、跟 |
[01:05] | You in or out, Nancy? | 南希,你跟不跟? |
[01:08] | take it, you striped shirt. | 叫你输的只剩内衣 |
[01:10] | Jackass. | 笨驴 |
[01:11] | That’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 听见了没 |
[01:13] | Come to Daddy. | 继承我老爸的 |
[01:16] | Here. | 这儿 |
[01:16] | Buy yourself some new shades. | 你给自己买件新的 |
[01:18] | Take that chip. | 拿掉筹码 |
[01:19] | Ever take those stupid things off, anyway? | 总之每当我一遇到性事, |
[01:22] | when I’m having sex. | 就会干蠢事 |
[01:24] | Your sister likes looking in my eyes. | 你姐姐喜欢我注视她 |
[01:28] | -He went there! -Joel’s terrible. | -他去过那儿! -乔很吓人 |
[01:39] | Joel? | 乔? |
[01:41] | Joel? | 乔? |
[01:43] | what’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[01:44] | Who’d you say vouched for this guy? | 你说谁是这家伙的担保人? |
[01:47] | Who, Kelly? | 谁, 凯利? |
[01:47] | I don’t know. | 不认识 |
[01:48] | A friend of a friend. | 一个朋友的朋友 |
[01:48] | Why? What’s up? | 怎么了? 哪不对? |
[01:49] | Is there a problem? | 有问题? |
[01:51] | You bet your ass there’s a problem. | 你敢打赌你没出千 |
[01:53] | Mr. Cigar Aficionado here is dealing seconds. | “雪茄”先生总是发第二张牌 |
[01:57] | Dealing what? | 发什么? |
[01:58] | You know what you’re doing. | 你知道你在干什么 |
[01:59] | Dealing from under the top card. | 抽底下的牌 |
[02:02] | Are you serious? | 你肯定? |
[02:04] | Come on, guys. | 得了吧,伙计 |
[02:07] | Are you for real? | 是真的? |
[02:12] | All right, all right. | 好吧,好吧 |
[02:15] | Let’s settle down, ladies. | 我们冷静冷静, 各位 |
[02:28] | Get the door! | 滚出去! |
[02:34] | I see your face again, you die. | 如果再让我看到 你这张脸,你死定了 |
[02:42] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[02:42] | The son of a bitch was probably rooking us all night. | 这混蛋骗了我们整晚 |
[02:44] | Mike, your nose. | 麦克, 你的鼻子 |
[02:47] | I can’t believe that guy. | 我不该信那小子 |
[02:49] | Look, fellas, I… I say we keep playing? | 瞧!伙计们,我们接着玩? |
[02:51] | Whose deal is it, anyway? | 谁发牌? |
[02:54] | Are you freaking kidding me? | 你在开玩笑? |
[02:57] | Some people never learn. | 有人从不吸取教训 |
[03:10] | We caught him cheating. | 我们抓到他出千 |
[03:12] | He clocked me in the face, | 当我们要赶走他时, |
[03:12] | and then we beat the crap out of him. | 他先动手打了我的脸 |
[03:14] | And how long after you’s kicked him out did the doorbell ring? | 从你们踢他出来到门铃响 大概有多长时间? |
[03:17] | -30 seconds. -20 seconds, | -30 秒 -20 秒 |
[03:18] | 30 seconds. | 30 秒 |
[03:20] | Does this Kelly character have a last name? | 知道凯利姓什么? |
[03:22] | Couldn’t tell ya. | 没告诉我 |
[03:23] | This was his first time at the game. | 这是他第一次来玩 |
[03:26] | Looks like you guys cracked open more than your piggy bank. | 像你的存钱罐啪地一声打开了一样 |
[03:29] | You let just anyone in the game? | 你们让一个刚认识的人加入赌局? |
[03:31] | Joel said he was good to go. | 乔 说他玩的好 |
[03:35] | All right, I’m gonna have you two sit with a tech, | 好吧,我安排你们两个做个 |
[03:36] | see if we can get a digital composite of this guy, | 数码合成像找出这小子 |
[03:38] | and then,I’m gonna come back | 那么,回头我会向你们两个 |
[03:39] | and talk to you two some more, all right? | 了解更多情况,好吗? |
[03:47] | Don’t tell me, he had an ace up his sleeve? | 别告诉我他袖子里有一张A |
[03:48] | Cheater’s in the wind. | 骗子回头 |
[03:50] | This guy was drawing dead. | 来找他算帐 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “暴打” |
[03:59] | CSI.New.York. Season 02 Episode 08 | |
[04:49] | Looks like he broke his hand. | 他的手伤说明 |
[04:51] | Shooter’s gonna have some serious bruises. | 凶手的伤更重 |
[04:53] | You boys used this Kelly guy as a punching bag. | 这个凯利像个沙袋被人痛扁 |
[04:56] | well, he’s lucky we didn’t kill him. | 我们没宰了他是他的运气 |
[05:01] | The shooter was smoking that cigar. | 开枪者抽的雪茄 |
[05:05] | Wasn’t just a friendly home game? | 怎么能让刚认识的人到家里玩牌? |
[05:07] | Poker’s no longer a hobby. | 扑克不是一项业余爱好 |
[05:09] | It’s a profession. | 是一门职业 |
[05:10] | As far as these kids are concerned, desk jobs are for suckers. | 等你明白被人骗了,才会心痛 |
[05:13] | did you guys keep playing after you kicked him out? | 你们踢他出去后还玩过没有? |
[05:15] | No, that was the last hand we played. | 没动,桌上是最后一手牌 |
[05:18] | Blinds are 500 and 250, | 刚要翻底牌 |
[05:20] | and the hole cards had just been dealt. | 押了500注和200注 |
[05:22] | You play poker? | 你玩扑克吗? |
[05:23] | Occasionally. | 偶尔 |
[05:24] | You got a problem with that? | 你觉得有什么不对吗? |
[05:25] | You’re physically incapable of keeping a straight face. | 你心里想什么脸上会带出来 |
[05:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[05:28] | Now, Mac. | 现在, 迈克就有 |
[05:29] | There’s a man with a poker face. | 一张扑克脸 |
[05:31] | Who knows what he’s thinking? | 谁知道他在想什么? |
[05:32] | I’m thinking where’d the gun come from? | 我在想那把枪是哪来的? |
[05:34] | Stashed in the hallway, maybe? | 可能提前藏到走廊里的? |
[05:36] | Unless he was expecting trouble, | 除非他预见到有麻烦 |
[05:38] | who comes to a poker game with a shotgun? | 谁会带猎枪来玩牌? |
[05:51] | Blood mixed with saliva. | 带血的唾液 |
[05:55] | They beat this kid pretty good. | 他们下手够重的 |
[06:02] | Blood swipe. | 血迹擦痕 |
[06:03] | Directionality moves toward the victim’s apartment. | 是向被害人公寓方向 |
[06:22] | You hear that? | 你们听到了吗? |
[06:24] | Peepholes. | 窥视孔 |
[06:25] | Everyone’s watching. | 人人都看 |
[06:51] | Anything? | 有什么事? |
[06:55] | This new girl stuff has got to stop. | 新人的考验该停停了 |
[06:57] | it’s better than sifting through tiger dung. | 这可以更加彻底详细的 研究老虎斑纹 |
[06:59] | Funny. | 很有趣啊 |
[07:03] | No, I didn’t hear anything unusual. | 不,我没听到什么不寻常的动静 |
[07:06] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[07:06] | Guy was shot down the hall. | 有个家伙在走廊开枪 |
[07:09] | I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[07:10] | Did you call 911? | 你有报警吗? |
[07:12] | No. Why? | 没有,为什么? |
[07:17] | That looks fresh. | 看起来还是新鲜的 |
[07:23] | Looks like blood. | 像是血迹 |
[07:32] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[07:33] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的? |
[07:34] | Do you know what time it is? | 你知道现在是几点吗? |
[07:36] | I’m sorry to disturb you, ma’am, | 抱歉打扰你,夫人 |
[07:37] | but I was wondering… | 但我想… |
[07:37] | I asked you a question. | 我有个问题问你 |
[07:39] | Do I know what time it is? | 我的表几点了? |
[07:40] | Yes, ma’am, I do. | 是的,夫人我知道 |
[07:41] | It’s 3:00 a.m. | 凌晨3点 |
[07:42] | You people are crazy. | 你们这些人都疯了 |
[07:43] | I ought to sue for harassment. | 我要告你们扰民 |
[07:47] | You have a good night now. | 祝您晚安! |
[07:57] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[07:57] | Carry on, sir. | 继续,先生 |
[08:03] | see, | 看, |
[08:04] | that’s a shame. | 真可惜啊 |
[08:05] | What’s a shame? | 什么可惜? |
[08:08] | Somebody went and threw away a perfectly good shotgun. | 有人想把好猎枪丢掉 |
[08:28] | Morning. | 早 |
[08:31] | Tara Stansfield. | 塔拉 斯坦费尔德 |
[08:32] | Weather girl, Channel Eight local news. | 8频道本地新闻,天气预报女郎, |
[08:35] | That explains the pancake makeup. | 说明她化了妆 |
[08:38] | And the clothes she’s wearing, | 来掩盖她的本来面目 (美式玩笑) |
[08:39] | she might have just came from work. | 她刚刚工作 |
[08:42] | Or on assignment. | 就被派了这个活 |
[08:43] | She’s been doing small stories lately. | 她有一些阅历 |
[08:46] | Moving up from the weather. | 提升做天气预报 |
[08:47] | Patrol says a jogger found her about an hour ago. | 巡警说晨跑的人发现了她 |
[08:50] | No apparent cause of death. | 死因不明 |
[08:51] | No signs of strangulation. | 没有勒痕 |
[08:53] | Nothing indicating sexual assault. | 没有性攻击的迹象 |
[08:56] | Doesn’t appear to be a robbery. | 也没明显的抢劫迹象 |
[08:58] | Still wearing her jewelry, her watch. | 首饰,手表都在 |
[09:00] | Pockets aren’t turned out. | 衣服口袋也没被翻出来 |
[09:02] | We got trace on the hands. | 手上有一些痕迹 |
[09:03] | It’s a yellowish color. | 是浅黄色的 |
[09:06] | There’s no blood, no damage to the nails. | 不是血,指甲也没有破损 |
[09:08] | Although they are fake. | 尽管是些假指甲 |
[09:11] | With only traces of dirt. | 只不过有些泥 |
[09:15] | Coat’s damp. | 外套是湿的 |
[09:16] | Just a sec. | 快干了 |
[09:25] | Lividity on her face and neck. | 她的脸和脖子是青的 |
[09:29] | Put time of death at least eight hours ago. | 她在这至少8个小时了 |
[09:33] | Actually, ten hours and 13 minutes. | 实际上,是10小时13分 |
[09:37] | It’s impossible to be that exact on TOD. | 理论上不可能那么精确 |
[09:40] | You think so, Einstein? | 你是这么想的,爱因斯坦? |
[09:41] | Danny, I’m a certified pathologist. | 丹尼, 我是个验尸官 |
[09:42] | I know so. | 这个我明白 |
[09:43] | Her coat is damp. | 她的外衣是湿的 |
[09:44] | I got caught in the rain last night. | 我刚好知道昨晚下雨了 |
[09:46] | A 20-minute torrential downpour at 8:45. | 8点45分下了20分钟的倾盆大雨 |
[09:49] | Only the makeup on the right side of her face is streaked, | 她右面脸上的妆还在而其它的冲花了 |
[09:51] | which means, she was lying here dead when the rain began. | 从另一个角度告诉我们她是在下雨前死的 |
[09:55] | Show off. | 演示结束 |
[09:56] | However, this is not good. | 还不够精彩? |
[09:57] | No.Any evidence we gather | 不,因为下雨 |
[09:58] | is gonna be compromised because of the rain. | 许多证据都要大打折扣 |
[10:03] | It’s the tiniest shard of glass… | 是块玻璃碎片… |
[10:08] | a little black line. | 有一条细黑线 |
[10:10] | Your weather girl received a blow to the head. | 你们的气象女孩是被人敲破了头 |
[10:12] | I recovered the glass from inside the wound. | 我在伤口里发现了玻璃片 |
[10:17] | Only it’s not related to the cause of death. | 只是这不足以致命 |
[10:21] | So, our victim suffered blunt force trauma, | 所以,受害人虽然受到重击 |
[10:24] | but it didn’t kill her. | 但不会要命 |
[10:25] | This is the point of impact. | 这是击打点 |
[10:27] | There is some hemorrhaging, | 流了一点血 |
[10:28] | but there’s no hematoma, | 但没有肿 |
[10:29] | or fractures in the skull, | 头骨裂了 |
[10:31] | or swelling of the brain. | 脑水肿 |
[10:32] | So, what was the cause of death? | 那么,她的死因是什么? |
[10:34] | She drowned. | 她是淹死的 |
[10:36] | Drowned? | 溺水? |
[10:37] | But we found her in Strawberry Fields, | 可我们是在 “草莓”运动场发现她的 |
[10:38] | and there was no water anywhere near the scene. | 那附近没有水 |
[10:40] | Then she was drowned somewhere else | 那么她是在别的地方淹死后 |
[10:41] | and dumped in the park. | 被扔到公园里的 |
[10:43] | However, lividity suggests she wasn’t moved. | 但是,她的脸色 说明她不是移尸 |
[10:45] | The killer would have roughly six hours | 凶手大概用6小时让她变青 |
[10:47] | to dump the body before lividity was fixed. | 才扔掉尸体 |
[10:50] | I did find trace amounts of blood sheltered | 我在她的真指甲和假指甲中间 |
[10:52] | between the real and fake fingernails. | 发现了很少量的血迹 |
[10:54] | Sent it to DNA. | 送到 DNA检验 |
[10:58] | And I still have to take a closer look | 我还得把她的肺切开 |
[11:02] | at the cross sections of the lung. | 再仔细研究研究 |
[11:06] | Admit it, you’re jealous. | 是不是让你羡慕了 |
[11:09] | a little bit. | 有那么一点点 |
[11:11] | Just let me know what you find. | 记得告诉我你的发现 |
[11:12] | And what’s your first move? | 那你打算从哪儿着手? |
[11:14] | It looked like she was coming from work, so… | 既然她是干完工作回家 |
[11:18] | seems like the logical place to start. | 那个地方合乎逻辑… |
[12:11] | So, how’s it going with the shotgun and the jacket? | 那么,猎枪和外衣怎么样了? |
[12:13] | This is definitely the gun. | 这把枪肯定就是凶器了 |
[12:15] | It was fired recently, | 它最近射击过 |
[12:16] | but I couldn’t get a usable print off it. | 但我还没有找到有用的指纹 |
[12:18] | What about the jacket? | 外衣呢? |
[12:19] | Positive for GSR. | 肯定有来自 猎枪的弹药残留 |
[12:21] | It’s our shooter’s. | |
[12:22] | We any closer to locating him? | 我们的信息足够抓到他了吗? |
[12:24] | It’s gonna take a while for DNA to get a profile | 再过一会DNA鉴定就出来了 |
[12:26] | and run it through CODIS. | 正在识别系统中运行 但与此同时…… |
[12:27] | But in the meantime, | |
[12:28] | I think I know how to get this guy. | 我认为我能找到这小子 |
[12:30] | How? | 怎么找? |
[12:31] | Smoke him out. | 寻烟追迹 |
[12:47] | You recognize this guy? | 认识这个人吗? |
[12:48] | No, not ringing any bells. | 不,我不认识 |
[12:50] | Smokes your cigars. | 他喜欢你们的雪茄 |
[12:51] | He’s got good taste. | 他是个行家 |
[12:53] | I like Cubans, personally. | 我喜欢古巴雪茄而且去过 |
[12:55] | You like Cubans, Mr. Dulcet? | 你呢, 杜塞特先生? |
[12:56] | They seem like decent people. | 他们都是正派人 |
[12:59] | I’m gonna make this very simple for you. | 对我来说这很简单 |
[13:01] | One phone call, | 一个电话 |
[13:02] | and ATF will be all over this place | 美国税务局会结束这里一切 |
[13:04] | confiscating any Cuban cigars you might be selling. | 没收你这里的所有古巴雪茄 |
[13:07] | You recognize him now? | 现在你认识这家伙吗? |
[13:10] | His name’s Kelly. | 他叫 凯利 |
[13:12] | He rents one of the humidors here. | 他在这租了一个雪茄柜 |
[13:13] | Number 11. | 11号 |
[13:17] | And where would that be? | 是在那里吗? |
[13:18] | There. | 是这 |
[13:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:20] | What do you want with this guy, anyway? | 你们到底对这小子干嘛? |
[13:22] | We just want to talk to him about some unpaid parking tickets. | 我们只是想告诉他 该去缴违章停车罚款 |
[13:25] | Does he have an address on file? | 他付帐的信用卡 |
[13:26] | Pay with a credit card? | 没有地址吗? |
[13:27] | No, most guys come in here pay cash. | 没有,大多数人都付现金 |
[13:29] | You know where he likes to hang out? | 你知道他平常去哪儿吗? |
[13:30] | What do I look like, his groupie? | 你以为我是什么 他肚子里的蛔虫? |
[13:33] | you know how much that cost? | 你知道那值多少钱? |
[13:34] | Now? Nothing. | 现在? 不晓得 |
[13:37] | Stell. | 斯戴拉 |
[13:39] | That smell Cuban to you? | 闻闻有没有古巴的味道 |
[13:42] | Can’t tell, better break another one. | 说不上来,再折一支看看 |
[13:43] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧,好吧,好吧 |
[13:46] | I hold a nightly poker game in the back, big money game. | 我知道在店后面 每晚都有牌局,大赌局! |
[13:48] | Knowing Kelly, he’ll be here. | 凯利是个中好手, 他会在 |
[13:50] | All right, what time’s the game? | 不错,牌局是几点开? |
[13:52] | We start in a couple hours. | 我们一般关门后开始 |
[13:53] | See? That wasn’t so hard. | 看,并不难吧 |
[13:59] | All right, looks like I have a beautiful print here. | 太好了,我想我找到了 一枚完整的指纹 |
[14:03] | I’m gonna run this through AFIS. | 我会拿去在系统上比对 |
[14:08] | But we’ll probably have better luck catching him here. | 我们运气好的话 大概会在这里抓到他 |
[14:14] | I was her cameraman for two years | 我已经给他当了两年摄像 |
[14:16] | I can’t believe she’s dead. | 不能相信她就这样死了 |
[14:18] | I just saw her yesterday. | 昨天见过她 |
[14:20] | Doing a big story on how slow the city fixes potholes. | 总想做点大事件放慢都市节奏 |
[14:24] | That was taken during the blizzard of,of ’96. | 那是96年的暴风雪 |
[14:27] | It was so cold, | 天很冷, |
[14:30] | my video equipment got icicles on it. | 我的摄影机上都结了冰柱 |
[14:32] | Did you come right back to the studio | 你拍完大事件后 |
[14:33] | after that pothole story? | 回来还好吧? |
[14:35] | I drove the van back, she took a private car. | 是,我开着小货车 她开自己的车 |
[14:38] | She could have been big, you know? | 她很夸张的,你知道吗? |
[14:40] | She was going places. | 她老想高升 |
[14:41] | Leonard! | 雷纳德! |
[14:42] | What the hell is the matter with you? | 该死的,你到底有什么事? |
[14:44] | Everybody’s waiting downstairs. | 所有的人都在楼下等你 |
[14:48] | Let’s go! | 走啊! |
[14:50] | I’ll,let you guys do your thing. | 我得走了,你们随意 |
[14:54] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:59] | Character. | 有性格 |
[15:09] | This is interesting. | 这个比较有意思 |
[15:20] | Obviously, she didn’t want anyone to see what was on that tape. | 很明显,她不想让人知道 带子上的内容 |
[15:24] | All right, Adam, work your magic. | 好的, 亚当, 看你的了 |
[16:03] | Adam, when you’re done with that, | 亚当, 你做完那个 |
[16:04] | I got a pair of slacks that need to be ironed. | 我有一条皱裤子帮我熨熨 |
[16:07] | I have no response to that. | 我不会回应的 |
[16:13] | Okay. | |
[16:14] | Let’s see what Tara Stansfield didn’t want the world to see. | 我们来看看有什么事 塔拉 斯坦费尔德不想让人知道 |
[16:19] | The male walrus and the female walrus may appear slothful, | 雌雄海象在偷懒, |
[16:23] | but their mating habits would make even the most… | 但它们会很快交配… |
[16:25] | Walruses. | 海象 |
[16:26] | Are you serious? | 你确定? |
[16:32] | Those aren’t walruses. | 那可不是海象 |
[16:55] | Footage from your 30th birthday party, Messer? | 你30岁生日派对影片,马萨? |
[16:58] | Walrus documentary, actually. | 事实是海象的记录片 |
[17:00] | It’s Tara Stansfield, our victim from the park. | 是 塔拉 斯坦费尔德 公园里的受害人 |
[17:03] | Who’s the other walrus? | 另一头海象是谁? |
[17:20] | Go to commercial after the cat hairball prevention story, | 广告之后播出如何预防 猫被毛团卡住 |
[17:22] | then come right back in with sports. | 回来后是体育新闻 |
[17:24] | Mr. Fallon, we’re gonna need a minute. | 法隆先生, 耽误你几分钟 |
[17:26] | This is a news room, Detectives. | 这可是新闻直播室,探长 |
[17:27] | You can’t be in here, | 你不能进来 |
[17:28] | and I don’t have a minute. | 我没有时间 |
[17:32] | Okay, remember we’re going remote, right? | 好了,不要忽略细节? |
[17:37] | even the most sexually active couples jealous… | 当它们交配后… |
[17:43] | How about now?You got a minute? | 现在怎么样?你有时间吗? |
[17:47] | Teddy, handle this from the floor, would you? | 泰迪, 你先去演播室, 可以吗? |
[17:50] | Watch this move. | 看看影片 |
[17:53] | Is Mrs. Fallon fond of that one? | 法隆夫人会喜欢那个的? |
[18:00] | I can’t believe that she taped us. | 不敢相信她竟然拍了这个 |
[18:01] | We’re supposed to believe you didn’t know about this? | 我们该相信你不知道这个? |
[18:03] | Detective, I could lose my job. | 探长, 我会丢饭碗 |
[18:05] | That could ruin my marriage. | 那我的婚姻也会完蛋 |
[18:07] | That’s what we call motive, Mr. Fallon. | 我们称作作案动机 法隆先生 |
[18:12] | Come on, what, you’re accusing me of killing Tara? | 得了,什么 , 你们认为我 杀了 塔拉? |
[18:16] | she was trying to blackmail you, wasn’t she? | 难道她没有试图勒索你? |
[18:18] | She played you pretty good. | 她玩的很漂亮 |
[18:19] | Hidden camera and everything, right? | 藏了摄像头什么的,对吧? |
[18:20] | What’d she do, threaten to send this tape | 她怎么干的? 用这卷带子恐吓你 |
[18:22] | of Weather Girls Gone Wild to the missus? | 给你妻子,狂野气象女孩? |
[18:25] | I want my lawyer. | 我想找我的律师 |
[18:28] | Is your lawyer going to be able | 你的律师最好能干点 |
[18:29] | to explain those scratch marks on your arm? | 来解释你臂上的抓伤 是怎么来的? |
[18:32] | You know, Tara Stansfield was found with skin cells | 我们从 塔拉 斯坦费尔德 那获得一些皮肤组织 |
[18:35] | underneath her fingernails. | 在她的指甲缝里 |
[18:37] | You saw the tape. | 你看那卷带子了 |
[18:38] | She’s aggressive in bed. | 她在床上很猛 |
[18:41] | I’m not saying another word until I get my lawyer. | 律师来之前,我不会说一个字 |
[18:43] | That’s good… | 那好吧… |
[18:44] | ’cause you’re gonna need one. | 因为你肯定需要个律师 |
[18:56] | There’s our guy. | 就是那个家伙 |
[18:58] | The dealer. | 职业的 |
[19:21] | Bet’s to you, Rob. | 跟你, 罗布 |
[19:24] | Bet? | 跟? |
[19:25] | think I’ll sit this one out. | 我想我得出局 |
[19:26] | I’m out. | 我出局 |
[19:28] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:29] | Bet’s to me? | 跟我? |
[19:31] | I think I’ll… | 我想我… |
[19:33] | Fold. | 输了 |
[19:37] | You want to tell me what this is all about? | 你是想告诉我 |
[19:39] | When did playing poker become a felony? | 设牌局是重罪? |
[19:42] | Recognize that jacket? | 认识这件外衣吗? |
[19:45] | What are you, the lost and found? | 你是什么人,失物招领处的? |
[19:47] | Keep it. | 拿着 |
[19:48] | It’s worthless. | 没有任何意义 |
[19:48] | No, actually, it’s invaluable… | 事实上,不是,它是无价的 |
[19:50] | places you at the murder scene. | 是你丢在谋杀现场的 |
[19:51] | Throwing the jacket and the shotgun down the garbage chute? | 外衣和猎枪都丢进垃圾通道? |
[19:54] | Man, you’re worse at covering up a murder | 伙计,你掩饰杀人的手法 |
[19:56] | than you are cheating at cards. | 比你出千的水平差多了 |
[19:57] | What are you talking about? | 你究竟在讲什么? |
[19:59] | What shotgun? | 什么猎枪? |
[20:00] | The shotgun you used to kill Joel Ivey. | 就是你杀了乔 艾韦的猎枪 |
[20:05] | Joel is dead? | 乔 死了? |
[20:11] | This is Joel? | 这是 乔? |
[20:12] | What, you don’t recognize him with half his face blown off? | 怎么,你不认得他 被打开花的半个脸了吗? |
[20:16] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[20:17] | I got caught cheating. | 我是出千 |
[20:19] | Obviously, you know that. | 你们显然了解 |
[20:21] | Then they tuned me up pretty good. | 当他们把我打成这样 |
[20:24] | Tore my jacket, got some blood on it, | 撕破我的外衣,还染了血 |
[20:26] | so I threw it down the garbage chute, | 我就把它扔进了垃圾通道, |
[20:27] | and, then I left. | 我离开了 |
[20:31] | I swear, I don’t know anything about a shotgun. | 我发誓不知道什么猎枪的事 |
[20:34] | the evidence disagrees with you. | 证据可不这么认为 |
[20:37] | There’s gunshot residue on your jacket. | 你的外衣有射击残留物 |
[20:39] | That’s not possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[20:43] | I did not kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[20:46] | That wasn’t part of the plan. | 那是事先设计好的 |
[20:47] | The plan? | 设计好? |
[20:49] | Come on, Kelly, | 得了, 凯利 |
[20:49] | where did you keep your shotgun? | 你从哪里拿来的枪? |
[20:51] | In the stairwell? | 在楼梯间? |
[20:52] | You knew things might get ugly that night. | 你知道那晚有可能被抓 |
[20:54] | We were supposed to clean up. | 假设我们会获利 |
[20:55] | Clean up how? | 怎么获利? |
[20:59] | I’m not saying any more. | 我没什么可说的了 |
[21:01] | guess what? | 猜猜看? |
[21:02] | You don’t have to. | 你用不着说 |
[21:03] | Your cards are already on the table. | 桌上的牌已经准备好了 |
[21:18] | Cards from the crime scene? | 重建现场? |
[21:19] | I collected them in the order they were dealt. | 是,我按照他们的次序发牌 |
[21:21] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么考虑? |
[21:22] | Kelly said that he wouldn’t have killed Joel. | 凯利 说他不可能杀 乔 |
[21:24] | That wasn’t part of the plan. | 说是事先设计好的 |
[21:25] | Something about how they were going to clean up. | 有点像他们联手获利 |
[21:28] | And then he just shut down. | 然后他就不说话了 |
[21:30] | So you’re thinking the answer is in the cards? | 那么你想到牌局中找答案 |
[21:32] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[21:33] | Deal ’em up. | 发牌吧 |
[21:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:48] | All right, Kelly’s got pocket aces. | 好了, 凯利拿到一对A |
[21:51] | Actually, everybody looks pretty good at this point. | 事实上这一轮每个人都差不多 |
[21:53] | Designed to get everyone’s money in the pot. | 企图把每个人的钱卷走 |
[21:57] | Let’s see the flop. | 瞧瞧公用牌 (可与各人的暗牌相组合) |
[22:01] | Eddie’s ahead with a full house, queens over tens. | 艾迪现在Full House领先 三Q二10 |
[22:06] | Mike’s working on a flush draw; | 麦克有可能Flush(顺子) |
[22:08] | Joel and Kelly, two pair. | 乔和凯利, 都是两个对子 |
[22:14] | Eddie’s still ahead with a full house. | 艾迪仍然以Full House领先 |
[22:15] | The only way Kelly can win | 只有最后一张是A |
[22:18] | is if the last card’s an ace. | 凯利才是赢家 |
[22:24] | Here we go. | 继续 |
[22:25] | This should be the one. | 下一张 |
[22:28] | It’s not an ace. | 不是A |
[22:29] | This is your last chance to talk, pal. | 朋友,这是你 讲出来的最后机会 |
[22:32] | When I walk out that door, | 等我出这个门 |
[22:33] | I’m going home, | 我会回家 |
[22:34] | cook myself up a nice steak, | 给自己做一顿美味的牛排 |
[22:36] | watch Letterman. | 看看莱特曼的脱口秀 |
[22:38] | You? | 你? |
[22:38] | You’ll go down to Central Booking, | 你会被控告 |
[22:40] | get a nice lean slice of bologna on stale white bread. | 得到一片薄薄的 坏腊肠和小片面包 |
[22:55] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[23:01] | Our vic would’ve been the winner. | 我们的受害人才是赢家 |
[23:02] | Kelly and Joel were cheating together. | 凯利 和 乔 是联手出千 |
[23:08] | He wouldn’t have killed his partner in crime. | 他不会杀他的拍档 |
[23:10] | Kelly stood to split half the winnings. | 凯利会得到一半利 |
[23:13] | So if he didn’t kill him, who did? | 那么如果不是他干的 会是谁? |
[23:22] | DNA********* | 走廊上血迹的DNA结果出来了 |
[23:25] | BLOOD******** | 地板上的血迹与 墙壁上的血迹不一致 |
[23:28] | EXACTLY*****belongs to Kelly Lindgren. | 地板上的血液唾液混合物 属于凯利 兰格林 |
[23:32] | And the blood on the wall? | 墙上的血呢? |
[23:33] | It’s not Kelly’s. | 不是 凯利的 |
[23:33] | It had no hits in CODIS. | 数据库里没有 |
[23:35] | Somebody else was bleeding in that hallway. | 走廊里有另一个人在流血 |
[23:37] | Our possible shooter. | 可能是凶手 |
[23:40] | Exhibit A. | 结果A |
[23:41] | Hammerback found gravel and a leaf particle in the victim’s lung tissue. | 死者肺里有 微小的树叶和泥沙 |
[23:44] | We need a reference sample, | 我们需要对比样品 |
[23:46] | so the logical starting point is Strawberry Fields, | 从“草莓”运动场开始 |
[23:47] | where we found Tara. | 我们在那儿发现塔拉 |
[23:49] | All right, let’s go. | 好的,我们走 |
[23:49] | Not quite yet. | 先别急 |
[23:50] | Exhibit B. | 结果 B |
[23:52] | The DNA results from the skin cells under Tara Stansfield’s nails. | 塔拉 斯坦费尔德指甲间的 皮肤组织DNA检验结果 |
[23:56] | I take it it wasn’t that sleazy news producer, | 我猜不是那个 差劲的新闻制片人 |
[23:58] | ’cause you’d be more excited. | 因为你这么兴奋 |
[23:59] | No, it wasn’t Ethan Fallon. | 不,不是内森 法隆 |
[24:00] | DNA results were female. | DNA 结果是女性 |
[24:02] | And get this… | 再瞧瞧这个… |
[24:04] | It’s an exact match to the DNA of the victim, | 与被害人DNA相匹配 |
[24:09] | to Tara Stansfield. | 匹配塔拉 斯坦费尔德 |
[24:10] | She didn’t scratch herself, | 她不会抓伤自己 |
[24:12] | ’cause there were no marks or abrasions on her body. | 况且她身上也没有抓伤 |
[24:14] | Means only one thing. | 只有一个可能 |
[24:17] | Other than being identical twins, | 虽说我们是双胞胎 |
[24:19] | Tara and I were nothing alike. | 塔拉和我没有一点相同之处 |
[24:23] | She was always in the spotlight, | 她总是引人注目 |
[24:26] | and I… | 可我… |
[24:29] | I’m a school teacher. | 我是教师 |
[24:32] | We weren’t that close. | 我们不是那么亲密 |
[24:34] | I suppose we spent more time trying to be different | 我们花更多时间 试着了解我们的不同 |
[24:35] | than trying to understand each other. | 试着互相理解 |
[24:38] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了? |
[24:40] | Tara and I had an argument. | 塔拉 和我有些争吵 |
[24:47] | An argument that got out of hand? | 看来用手争吵? |
[24:53] | My DNA test results tell me that it was a bit more than a conversation. | 我的DNA鉴定结果告诉我 你们不仅仅聊了会儿天 |
[24:58] | Where were you the night she died? | 她遇害的那晚你在哪里? |
[25:00] | Am I a suspect? | 我是嫌疑犯? |
[25:04] | Detective? | 探长? |
[25:04] | No, I’m sorry. | 不,抱歉 |
[25:05] | It’s just, amazing how much you look like her. | 恰巧你和她长的很像 |
[25:08] | If I’m a suspect, Detective, I’d like… | 如果怀疑我,探长,我像… |
[25:10] | You know about the videotape, don’t you? | 你知道那卷带子,不是吗? |
[25:12] | That’s it. | 那就对了 |
[25:13] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[25:14] | That tape goes public, | 带子如果被公开 |
[25:15] | who would know the difference? | 谁会知道你们的差别? |
[25:16] | Somebody could easily think it was you. | 人们很容易想到那是你 |
[25:19] | That must have ticked you off. | 你肯定被激怒了 |
[25:21] | Did you hit your sister, Kayla? | 你打了你姐姐, 凯拉? |
[25:22] | I didn’t touch her. | 我没有碰她 |
[25:24] | Distribution through the Internet. | 我会把它放到网上 |
[25:26] | You could even download this thing onto your phone | 你甚至可以把它 下载你的电话上 |
[25:28] | and every time somebody does it, | 只要有人这样做一次 |
[25:29] | I get paid and become more famous. | 我都可以获利,而且赚到名气 |
[25:32] | Do you ever think of anyone other than yourself? | 你究竟考虑过他人的感受没有? |
[25:34] | Tara, please don’t do this. | 塔拉, 求你不要那样做 |
[25:35] | I’m a school teacher. | 我是老师 |
[25:37] | trust me, Kayla, no one is going to think it’s you. | 相信我, 凯拉 没人会想到那是你 |
[25:39] | My face is your face. | 我和你有一样的面孔 |
[25:43] | Now people can tell us apart. | 现在人们会区分了 |
[25:47] | When I left this apartment, she was alive. | 我离开公寓时,她还活着 |
[25:50] | When I got home, there was a message on my voicemail. | 当我回家后,我的留言机 里有一条口信 |
[25:55] | She said she was sorry | 她说她很抱歉 |
[25:56] | and that she was wrong… | 并且做错了… |
[25:58] | and that she was crazy to even entertain the idea in the first place. | 她会放弃那个疯狂的念头 |
[26:02] | Then she thanked me and promised not to release the video. | 在谢过我后 答应不发那卷带子 |
[26:05] | Do you still have that message? | 你还保留那个留言吗? |
[26:07] | No, I erased it. | 不,我删掉了 |
[26:09] | Look, if we’re through here, | 听着,如果我们说完了 |
[26:10] | I’d like to get back to my sister’s belongings. | 我还要整理我姐姐的物品 |
[26:12] | You can see yourself out. | 我不送你出去了 |
[26:31] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况? |
[26:33] | I heard a big blast, like a shotgun or something. | 我听到一声巨响 像是猎枪的射击声 |
[26:36] | What’s your location, sir? | 你在什么地点,先生? |
[26:37] | 705 East 83rd. | 东区83大街705号 |
[26:38] | Hurry. Someone might be shot. | 快点,有人可能被打了 |
[26:40] | Police are on their way. | 警察就到了 |
[26:41] | Lindsay. | 琳德赛 |
[26:42] | Got your page. | 收到你的传呼 |
[26:44] | I have 911 calls from the victim’s building on the night of the murder. | 我找到了从被害人住宅 打来的一些报警电话 |
[26:48] | Anybody see anything? | 有人看到了? |
[26:49] | No. They all heard something, | 不,是听到了 |
[26:50] | but,nobody ventured outside their apartment. | 可是,没人冒险出房间看看 |
[26:53] | The interesting thing is this. | 有点意思的是 |
[26:56] | A flood of 911 calls came in at 1:23 a.m., | 涌进来报警电话是凌晨1:23打的 |
[26:59] | all stating that they had just heard what sounded like a gunshot. | 全都声称他们听到了枪声 |
[27:03] | And then… | 但… |
[27:05] | there’s this. | 就是这个 |
[27:06] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急状况? |
[27:09] | A hang up. | 挂了 |
[27:10] | What time was the call made? | 这个电话是几点打的? |
[27:11] | 1:21 a.m. | 凌晨1:21 |
[27:13] | Two minutes before the calls about the gunshot. | 两分钟以前就预见有枪击 |
[27:16] | maybe a neighbor heard the fight at the card game. | 可能有邻居听到 隔壁赌局打架 |
[27:19] | Or possibly saw the shooter in the hallway. | 或者看到凶手在走廊里 |
[27:22] | We need to talk to that caller. | 我们得和打电话的人谈谈 |
[27:24] | It was nothing, really. | 那没什么,真的 |
[27:26] | My boyfriend and I got back from a party, | 我和男朋友从聚会回来 |
[27:27] | and this guy followed us into the elevator. | 这个家伙跟着我们进了电梯 |
[27:34] | He was obviously drunk and reeked of marijuana. | 他明显喝醉了,浑身大麻味 |
[27:38] | He kept bumping into me, and you know, | 你知道,他不断骚扰我 |
[27:41] | rubbing my hair. | 摸我的头发 |
[27:43] | easy there, pal. | 朋友,呆在那儿 |
[27:45] | Then what happened? | 接着发生了什么? |
[27:46] | He followed us out of the elevator, | 他跟我们出了电梯 |
[27:47] | and we just kind of ignored him | 我们不想搭理他 |
[27:49] | and rushed in the apartment. | 赶快进公寓 |
[27:50] | It was nothing. | 那没什么 |
[27:52] | it had to be something. | 肯定发生了什么事 |
[27:53] | Enough for you to call 911. | 以至于你打了911 |
[27:55] | he banged on the door a couple times, | 他重重的敲了两下门 |
[27:58] | but then he left. | 然后离开了 |
[27:59] | Why’d you hang up? | 你为什么挂了电话? |
[28:01] | I’m subletting. | 我是非法 |
[28:02] | Illegally. | 租的房子 |
[28:03] | I’m just trying to keep a low profile. | 我只是不想引人注意 |
[28:05] | You’re not going to say anything, are you? | 你不会对别人说,是吧? |
[28:06] | No, you can trust me. | 当然,你可以相信我 |
[28:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:39] | What about the 911 caller? | 那个报警的怎么说? |
[29:40] | She and her boyfriend were being harassed | 她和男朋友被 某个讨厌的家伙 |
[29:42] | by some guy in the elevator. | 在电梯里纠缠了一会 |
[29:43] | So it turned out to be nothing. | 什么事也没发生 |
[29:44] | No apparent connection. | 没什么联系 |
[29:46] | Mac, Stella. | 迈克, 斯戴拉 |
[29:47] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[29:48] | The recent advances in DNA are unbelievable. | 新的DNA侦破技术 叫人难以置信 |
[29:51] | The blood swipe from the victim’s hallway belongs to a Caucasian male | 现场走廊里的血迹 属于一个高加索男人 |
[29:54] | with brown hair and green eyes. | 有褐色的头发和绿眼睛 |
[29:56] | that narrows the pool. | 那有什么问题 |
[29:58] | and Mr. Green Eyes likes to take bong hits. | 哦,绿眼睛先生喜欢刺激的 |
[30:01] | I found trace amounts of THC in his blood. | 我在他的血液里 发现了四氢大麻酚 |
[30:03] | Marijuana. | 大麻 |
[30:05] | I know what it is, Lindsay. | 我知道那是什么, 琳德赛 |
[30:06] | Check the profile against recent drug arrests. | 查一下新被捕的吸毒者 |
[30:08] | I’m on it. | 马上去 |
[30:09] | Can this be right? | 太巧了吧? |
[30:10] | Heather Davison, | 海瑟 戴维森 |
[30:11] | the 911 caller I was just telling you about, | 我刚跟你说的 那个报警的女孩儿 |
[30:13] | said that the guy who was harassing her in the elevator reeked of marijuana. | 在电梯骚扰她的 那家伙满身大麻味 |
[30:16] | What’s the connection to the victim? | 和被害人有什么关系? |
[30:17] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[30:19] | But she lives on the ninth floor. | 但是她住在9楼 |
[30:20] | How did this guy’s blood get on the eighth floor? | 那这个小子的血 怎么会在8楼? |
[30:25] | Heather said she called 911 after the guy started pounding on her door. | 海瑟说她是在这个人 开始狂敲门的时候打了911 |
[30:31] | Quite aggressively. | 够猛的 |
[30:39] | There’s blood on the carpet. | 地毯上有血迹 |
[30:42] | Something happened up here that Heather’s not telling us about. | 海瑟肯定没有告诉 我们一些发生过的事情 |
[30:50] | Detective Bonasera. | 博纳赛拉探员 |
[30:51] | Heather, you didn’t tell me the whole truth, did you? | 海瑟, 你没有告诉我 整件事的真相,对吗? |
[30:54] | There’s blood outside your door. | 你的门外有血迹 |
[30:56] | I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我,我不明白你在说什么 |
[30:58] | I do. | 我知道 |
[31:02] | I didn’t want to scare you, | 我不想吓到你 |
[31:03] | so I didn’t say anything. | 所以没有告诉你 |
[31:04] | Say anything about what, Scott? | 告诉什么, 司科特? |
[31:06] | Remember when I rushed you back into the apartment? | 记得我们快速进门吗? |
[31:09] | You think I’m scared of you? | 你以为我怕你? |
[31:10] | I’m not scared of anybody. | 我不怕任何人 |
[31:12] | Not anymore. | 再也不怕 |
[31:13] | I’m not going to tell you again. | 我再次警告你 |
[31:14] | Get the hell out of here. | 从这滚出去 |
[31:15] | Are you a tough guy? | 你是个硬汉? |
[31:24] | Can you give us a description? | 你能描述一下那个人吗? |
[31:27] | I was staring him right in the face. | 可以,我一直在注视他的脸 |
[31:28] | White guy, five-ten, brown hair, green eyes. | 白种人, 5尺10寸 褐色头发, 绿眼睛 |
[31:31] | Had you ever seen this man before? | 你以前见过这个男人吗? |
[31:33] | No. After I went back inside, | 没有 完后我进屋 |
[31:35] | I looked through the peephole | 从窥视孔看到 |
[31:36] | and saw him go to the elevator. | 他进了电梯 |
[31:40] | That was he end of it. | 他就此作罢了 |
[31:43] | I’m not so sure that was the end of it. | 我不能肯定就这么结束了 |
[31:48] | Stella. | 斯戴拉 看样子我们的醉汉上去了 |
[32:01] | And then he came back down. | 然后下来了 |
[32:11] | He came back down to kill you. | 他下来杀你 |
[32:23] | Only he went to the wrong floor. | 只不过他搞错了楼层 |
[32:38] | rainman | 呵呵,雨人 |
[32:39] | You know what, they’re making great strides | 你知道吗, 他们发明了适合…… |
[32:41] | in weather gear these days, Doc? | 这种天气的工具, 医生? |
[32:42] | It’s called an umbrella. | 叫做雨伞 |
[32:44] | Actually, the umbrella dates back to the Wei Dynasty, 386 A.D. | 事实上,雨伞是在公元386年 魏国制造出来的 |
[32:48] | Here. | 这个 |
[32:49] | What is it? | 什么? |
[32:49] | Broken glass I found embedded in the soil at the crime scene. | 在现场土里找到的碎玻璃 |
[32:52] | See if you can make heads or tails of it. | 如果你把它拼起来 就能抓到他的尾巴 |
[32:53] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[32:55] | Somebody mention tails? | 说到尾巴 |
[32:57] | I went down to the bodega to get some gum, | 我想到酒店要点口香糖 |
[32:58] | and somewhere between like the Red Hots | 在“红辣椒”和 |
[33:01] | and the Chocolate Balls I discovered this. | “巧克力豆”之间,发现了这个 |
[33:09] | I thought you said Tara Stansfield decided to not release the tape. | 我记得你说过 塔拉 斯坦费尔德 没有发行这卷影带 |
[33:12] | That’s what her sister told me. | 她妹妹告诉我的 |
[33:14] | Someone got hold of a copy | 某人复制了它 |
[33:15] | and decided to release it anyway? | 通过另一个渠道发行了? |
[33:18] | and that someone could be our killer. | 某人就是凶手 |
[34:10] | Hawkes. | 霍克斯 |
[34:13] | Our weather girl was killed by the weather. | 我们的气象女孩是被天气杀的 |
[34:17] | Am I supposed to know what that means? | 没听懂 |
[34:19] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[34:20] | I scanned the ground where the victim was found. | 我仔细检查了发现她的地方 |
[34:22] | Her head was lying in a slight depression in the ground | 她的头紧紧贴着地面 |
[34:26] | when it started to rain. | 一开始下雨 |
[34:34] | So she drowned in two inches of water in the park. | 她淹死在2英寸深的水泊里 |
[34:36] | I guess it wasn’t a dump job. | 看样子那不是弃尸 |
[34:38] | Not only did the rain wash away our evidence, | 雨水不仅仅洗掉 我们的证据 |
[34:40] | it washed away Tara Stansfield’s life. | 还洗掉了 塔拉 斯坦费尔德的生命 |
[34:43] | The missing piece is… | 缺失的是… |
[34:45] | who hit her over the head? | 谁击打了她的头? |
[34:46] | I got a big piece of that puzzle right here. | 我已经拼的差不多 让我困惑的是 |
[34:49] | The glass shards from the victim’s head | 玻璃碎片来自她的头伤, |
[34:51] | are the same as the ones from the crime scene. | 和现场的是同样的碎片 |
[34:55] | Looks like a cylinder. | 看起来像圆柱体 |
[34:56] | and look at those black lines right there. They look… | 考虑到有根黑线在上面 它们看上去… |
[34:58] | Wait till you see this. | 先等一下 |
[35:00] | The ground in the park was altered by the rain, | 公园周围因为下雨有些不一样, |
[35:03] | but the scanner was still able to pick something up. | 但扫描仪仍能发现一些事情 |
[35:05] | I noticed if you look from underneath… | 我注意到如果你从地底看上去… |
[35:09] | Seems to form a triangle. | 似乎是三角形 |
[35:11] | Like from a tripod. | 像是三角架 |
[35:13] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[35:20] | Leonard Curson. | 雷纳德 卡森 |
[35:22] | Detectives. | 侦探 |
[35:24] | what can I do for you? | 能为做什么? |
[35:25] | This your van? | 你货车? |
[35:26] | one of the perks, I guess. | 我想,很衬我 |
[35:28] | No one else has access? | 没有别人可以接近它? |
[35:30] | Not unless they have these, they don’t. | 除非他们有这个 |
[35:32] | Mind if we take a look inside? | 不介意我们看看里面? |
[35:34] | sure,go ahead. | 当然,请进 |
[36:19] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[36:32] | You didn’t know you broke it, did you? | 你不知道你打碎了它, 对吧? |
[36:36] | Broken level and blood | 碎片和血迹 |
[36:41] | I know that doesn’t look like much, | 我知道那不太像 |
[36:42] | but there’s actually an image that’s transferred onto that plastic. | 但事实上图象是可以 转移到塑料上的 |
[36:45] | And my partner is a very good scientist. | 我的搭档是个出色的科学家 |
[36:52] | Tara needed it to look like someone stole her private sex tape | 塔拉 知道有人偷了 她的私人热辣录像 |
[36:56] | and sold it for profit. | 被拿去出售获利 |
[36:58] | That’s where you come in, buddy. | 伙计,你从那进去的? |
[36:59] | You give her your camera, | 你给他你摄影机 |
[37:01] | so she can videotape herself having sex with her boss. | 她把她和老板的性事 拍成录映带 |
[37:04] | And you make the copies | 你复制了 |
[37:05] | and you sell it on the Internet. | 你拿到网上出售 |
[37:07] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗? |
[37:08] | I know what you’re thinking, right? | 我知道你想的什么,是吧? |
[37:09] | A little plastic cover couldn’t possibly get anyone convicted. | 一个小塑料盒 怎么能成为证据 |
[37:12] | No, but you know what? | 错了,你知道吗? |
[37:13] | your broken tripod definitely will. | 你的三角架说明一切 |
[37:17] | I didn’t mean to kill her. | 我不是有意杀她 |
[37:20] | We had a deal. | 我们有协议 |
[37:21] | But your deal went south when Tara had an argument with her sister | 但你们的协议吹了 因为塔拉和妹妹的谈话 |
[37:25] | and decided not to release the tape. | 她决定不发售影带 |
[37:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:28] | So you lured her to the park. | 所以你把她引到公园 |
[37:31] | You brought me out here for this? | 你带我来就为这个? |
[37:32] | I told you, I’m not doing it. | 我告诉过你,我不会那么做 |
[37:38] | You’re wasting your time, Leonard. | 别浪费时间了, 雷纳德 |
[37:39] | I already destroyed the tape. | 我准备销毁它 |
[37:41] | I thought you might do that, so, | 我想到你会那么做 |
[37:44] | I made a copy. | 所以,我复制了一 份 |
[37:54] | You still took a copy and distributed it | 你仍然拿着复制卷 出售它挣钱 |
[37:57] | and profited from her death. | 而她却为这死了 |
[37:58] | Look, I didn’t mean to kill her! | 看,我不是有意杀她! |
[38:00] | You left her in the park, Leonard! | 你把她留在了公园, 雷纳德! |
[38:02] | You didn’t even make an anonymous call to 911! | 你甚至没有打一个 匿名的911! |
[38:04] | What am I supposed to think?! | 我给怎么想?! |
[38:05] | That doesn’t make me a killer! | 那不能就说我是凶手! |
[38:07] | Yes, it does. And you can keep telling yourself that. | 是的,你可以这样告诉自己 |
[38:10] | All right? Because I’m going to take you to a place now | 对吗? 现在我带你去一个 |
[38:13] | where they have sex for no profit. | 那里做爱是没有利润的 |
[38:16] | All right, get up. | 好了, 起来 |
[38:17] | Get up! | 起来! |
[38:26] | We know the shooter lives above the ninth floor. | 我们知道开枪者住在9楼以上 |
[38:28] | if he went back to his apartment after the shooting, | 如果他开枪后回到公寓 |
[38:30] | he might have gotten some G.S.R. on his doorknob. | 他可能会留一些 火药残留在门把上 |
[38:33] | How many floors in this building? | 这座大楼有几层? |
[38:35] | 18. | 18层 |
[38:36] | Bring it on. | 开足马力吧 |
[39:11] | Stella. | 斯戴拉 |
[39:23] | This guy could be a loose cannon. You ready? | 这家伙可能是个炮筒子 准备好了吗? |
[39:49] | Is your daddy home? | 你爸爸在家吗? |
[40:03] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[40:04] | Daddy, wake up. | 爸爸, 起来 |
[40:07] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[40:08] | Daddy, wake up. | 爸爸, 醒醒 |
[40:39] | Doesn’t ring any bells, does it? | 认不出来, 是吧? |
[40:40] | Am I supposed to know who this is? | 我该知道这是谁? |
[40:42] | You blew his head off with a shotgun. | 你用猎枪打爆了他的头 |
[40:43] | I never met this guy before. | 我以前从没有见过他 |
[40:49] | How about this guy? | 那么这个呢? |
[40:51] | You were a different man two years ago, | 两年前你和现在不同, |
[40:52] | weren’t you, James? | 是不是, 詹姆斯? |
[40:55] | Great job, beautiful wife, | 好工作, 漂亮的妻子 |
[40:57] | beautiful daughter. | 可爱的女儿 |
[41:00] | Life was good. | 生活如意 |
[41:01] | And that all ended the day you were mugged. | 这一切在某天结束了 |
[41:04] | Two years ago you came home late from the office | 两年前一天你从办公室 回到家有点晚 |
[41:07] | and you were attacked by two guys. | 你被两个家伙袭击了 |
[41:09] | They pistol-whipped you, | 用枪威胁你 |
[41:10] | poured gasoline all over you. | 给你浑身浇满了汽油 |
[41:12] | Threatened to light you on fire. | 要点火吓你 |
[41:16] | H-How long were you in the hospital, James? | 你在医院住了多久, 詹姆斯? |
[41:26] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得 |
[41:30] | The wounds went away, but the nightmares… | 伤口会愈合,但是恶梦… |
[41:35] | the trauma… | 伤害… |
[41:36] | that never went away, did it? | 永远不会离开, 是吗? |
[41:39] | So you did what a lot of people do to try to escape. | 所以,你像许多人 一样试图逃避 |
[41:42] | You drank. | 你酗酒 |
[41:45] | And you drank. | 你喝醉 |
[41:48] | And you swore that you’d never be a victim again. | 你发誓不会让那些 事情再在你身上发生 |
[41:50] | That’s why you went upstairs | 那就是你为什么上楼 |
[41:52] | and grabbed your shotgun after being punched in the face. | 拿枪,在脸上挨了一下后 |
[42:05] | But when you went back downstairs, | 但是当你下楼的时候 |
[42:06] | you were too drunk | 你烂醉如泥 |
[42:07] | and pissed off to know you went to the wrong floor. | 醉的你都下错了楼层 |
[42:24] | So you killed someone you never laid eyes on, James. | 所以你轰了一个 从不认识的人,詹姆斯 |
[42:31] | And there’s nothing you can do to escape that. | 这是你逃避不了的 |
[42:38] | CSI.New.York. Season 02 Episode 08 |