时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:34] | Jason Kinsey. | |
[01:35] | He lived in the penthouse on the 25th floor. | 他住在顶楼屋25层 |
[01:41] | Shotgun blast. | 散弹枪 |
[01:43] | These footprints definitely belong to a woman wearing high heels. | 这个脚印肯定是一个 穿高跟鞋的女人留下的 |
[01:46] | It’s not exactly a woman’s M.O. to commit this kind of crime. | 可作案手法并不像女性 |
[01:49] | Directionality of these smaller stains indicate | 这些血污点的方向说明 |
[01:52] | the weapon was probably fired from outside the elevator. | 子弹很可能是 从电梯外射进来的 |
[01:54] | Okay, so our heel-wearer either shot the guy, | 所以,我们的这位 高跟鞋女士要么杀了他 |
[01:57] | then got into the elevator and then got back out, | 进到电梯离开了现场 |
[01:59] | or she was standing right next to Mr. Kinsey when he died. | 要么在Kinsey先生死时 正站在他旁边 |
[02:02] | And witnessed the whole thing. | 看见了整个经过 |
[02:05] | Doorman was away from his desk. | 门卫不在岗位上 |
[02:06] | And he didn’t see anybody come out, | 他没有见到任何人出去 |
[02:08] | ’cause he was out in the street flagging a cab. | 他当时到街上去叫出租车了 |
[02:10] | Comes back in, finds this in the lobby. | 回来时,发现这个留在大堂里 |
[02:13] | Get the security video. | 去拿监控录像 |
[02:14] | Done. | 好的 |
[02:15] | Our vic was big in real estate, | 被害人是房地产巨头 |
[02:16] | major holdings all over town. | 持有城里很多地产 |
[02:17] | Top to bottom– | 从上到下– |
[02:18] | high-rises to parking lots. | 从高楼大厦到停车场 |
[02:20] | You don’t get that big in this town without stepping on some toes. | 你若在这里很有地位 肯定树敌不少 |
[02:25] | Someone was listening to show tunes. | 听的是演出曲调 |
[02:28] | He doesn’t look the type. | 他看上不去不像这种人 |
[02:29] | Could be registered. | 这可能是注册了的 |
[02:30] | If not to the victim, | 如果不是被害人的 |
[02:31] | maybe the mystery companion. | 也许就是神秘的同伴 |
[02:37] | Belt’s undone. | 皮带解开的 |
[02:39] | Our woman in heels either knew him or was about to. | 这个穿高跟鞋的女人 要么认识他要么正要认识 |
[02:49] | Arts and crafts? | 工艺品? |
[02:51] | Chopsticks for dummies. | 给笨手笨脚的人用的筷子 |
[02:52] | Guy has dinner, comes home, | 他刚吃了饭,回家 |
[02:53] | gets in his elevator, | 上了电梯 |
[02:54] | figures he’s done for the day. | 盘算着他今天的事 |
[02:57] | Instead he’s done for good. | 不是好事 |
[03:01] | Out here in the fields | |
[03:05] | I fought for my meals | |
[03:10] | I get my back into my living | |
[03:18] | I don’t need to fight | |
[03:22] | To prove I’m right | |
[03:27] | I don’t need to be forgiven, | |
[03:31] | yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah. | |
[03:42] | CSI NY Season 02 Episode 06 | 犯罪现场调查 纽约篇 |
[03:45] | Gunshot residue. | 弹药残余 |
[03:48] | Shooting was up here. | 枪在这么高 |
[03:49] | Confirms the shooter was outside the elevator. | 证明凶手在电梯外 |
[03:53] | You need a key to access this penthouse via the elevator, | 必须要有电梯的钥匙 才能上到顶楼房屋 |
[03:55] | so the killer must have had one. | 凶手一定有钥匙 |
[03:57] | Got up here and waited for the vic. | 到了这里,等被害人出现 |
[03:59] | GSR. No ridges, no prints. | 只有射击残留物 没有纹路,没有指纹 |
[04:02] | Shooter left through this door, | 凶手离开这道门 |
[04:03] | wearing gloves. | 戴着手套 |
[04:04] | So our woman in heels was in the elevator, | 我们这位穿着 高跟鞋的女士在电梯里 |
[04:06] | saw everything, | 目击了所有事 |
[04:08] | and, for some reason, | 然后,由于某种原因 |
[04:09] | she was allowed to get away. | 她活着离开了那里 |
[04:11] | Now, she was taking the elevator down. | 然后,她就搭电梯下去了 |
[04:13] | That’s why her bloody shoe prints were in the lobby. | 这就是她带血的脚印 留在大堂里的原因 |
[04:16] | So she was a witness,not a killer. | 所以她是个目击证人 不是凶手 |
[04:20] | Bonasera. | |
[04:22] | Yeah. Okay. | 是,好的 |
[04:24] | All right, great. | 好,很好 |
[04:26] | We have a DOA in Central Park. | 中央公园有具尸体发现 |
[04:28] | Hawkes is on it. | Hawkes在处理 |
[04:28] | But, this time of day, | 但是,这个时候 |
[04:29] | there’s no way I’m going to make it there, | 我不可能赶到现场了 |
[04:30] | so I’m gonna meet him at the lab unless you need me here. | 除非你要我留下 我到实验室跟他碰头 |
[04:32] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[04:33] | Flack and I can handle this one. | Flack和我能处理 |
[04:39] | This guy was quite a player. | 这家伙真是个情场高手啊 |
[04:54] | Blood. | 血 |
[04:55] | Looks like it’s been here a while. | 看这个,已经有段时间了 |
[04:59] | Circular pattern, | 圆形的 |
[05:00] | and the flaking at the edge of the drop indicates drying. | 血滴边缘已经脱落,说明是干的 |
[05:03] | Top layer is dust. | 最上层是灰 |
[05:05] | It’s definitely not from this shooting. | 显然不是这次行凶留下的 |
[05:07] | From the amount of gunshot residue here, | 根据现场留下的弹药余渣 |
[05:09] | I’d say that the shooter was almost to the door when he fired. | 说明凶手开枪时紧贴着门 |
[05:17] | But there are no shotgun pellets in the elevator wall | 但是被害人站着的那面 墙上没有弹药残留 |
[05:19] | where the victim was standing. | |
[05:20] | And the wound wasn’t a through and through. | 说明伤口没有穿透 |
[05:21] | Either the pellet load lost its power | 或者弹药失去威力 |
[05:25] | or the shooter was standing ten… | 亦或凶手站在10… |
[05:28] | 20 yards away. | 20码外 |
[05:29] | Which puts him beyond that wall. | 但是这样又说明 凶手离墙很远 |
[05:33] | More than one shot? | 不只一枪? |
[05:34] | There’s nothing to indicate that. | 没有迹象表明不止两枪 |
[05:36] | Our shooter didn’t use a conventional weapon. | 凶手用的不是常规武器 |
[05:38] | It’s improvised. | 是临时准备的 |
[05:40] | Something we’ve never seen before. | 我们从未见过的 |
[06:25] | Body’s right here. | 尸体在这 |
[06:26] | Come on in front. | 前面一点 |
[06:27] | Come around here, | 这边 |
[06:27] | come around the side. | 那边 |
[06:52] | Not much bloating, | 没有太多浮胀 |
[06:53] | so time-of-death’s anywhere between 24 hours and three days. | 死亡时间是24小时 到三天之间 |
[06:56] | There’s a lot going on with this guy. | 这家伙受了不少罪 |
[06:58] | Swollen throat and petechial hemorrhaging. | 肿胀的喉咙,点状出血 |
[07:00] | Asphyxiation. | 窒息 |
[07:01] | But not by strangulation. | 但不是被勒颈的 |
[07:02] | There’s no bruisingor ligature marks on his throat. | 喉咙上没有勒索沟 |
[07:04] | And no water in the lungs. | 肺里没水 |
[07:05] | So he was DOA when he hit the water. | 所以他是被杀后 丢进水里的 |
[07:08] | You send blood to Tox? | 你把血液送去中毒测试了? |
[07:10] | Just checking. | 正在检测 |
[07:11] | You miss this? | 你想念这个了? |
[07:13] | The M.E.’s life? | 法医生活? |
[07:14] | Yeah, but I like being in the field. | 是有点,不过我喜欢去现场 |
[07:17] | In here, all I ever saw was the victim. | 在这里,我只看到被害人 |
[07:20] | Out there, I see the crime. | 在外面,我看到犯罪 |
[07:24] | I like it in here. | 我喜欢留在这 |
[07:25] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[07:26] | It’s quiet. | 这里静 |
[07:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:31] | Some kind of ink. | 一种墨迹 |
[07:37] | And there’s trace on the hands that looks like paint. | 手上的这痕迹像是油漆 |
[07:41] | Samples of both have gone to the lab. | 把这两个样本都 送到实验室了 |
[07:43] | Same with his personal effects. | 和他个人用品放一起 |
[07:48] | The watch? | 手表? |
[07:49] | No, I kept that. | 没有,在我这 |
[07:52] | It was a nice watch. | 很漂亮的手表 |
[07:57] | We were right. | 我们是对的 |
[07:57] | Jason Kinsey died from a single shotgun blast to the chest. | Jason Kinsey被一枪 射中胸部死亡 |
[08:02] | The volume of gunshot residue and burns on the clothing | 弹药残余和 留在衣服上的烧焦 |
[08:04] | confirm the weapon was fired no more than eight feet from the victim. | 证实武器离被害人 不到8英尺处开火 |
[08:08] | None of the pellets penetrated deeper than three inches. | 子弹射入不超过三英寸 |
[08:10] | Tox results show high levels of performance-enhancing drugs in his system. | 毒性检测显示他体内 有高浓度的性功能加强剂 |
[08:14] | Steroids? | 类固醇? |
[08:15] | Viagra. | 伟哥 |
[08:16] | Mr. Kinsey was being all that he could be. | Kinsey先生想“全力以赴” |
[08:20] | According to dental records, | 根据牙科记录 |
[08:21] | he was 54 years old. | 他54岁 |
[08:23] | His I.D. said he was 42. | 身份证上写着42岁 |
[08:25] | You saw the photos in his lobby. | 你看他家客厅里的照片 |
[08:27] | He liked to run with a younger crowd. | 他喜欢老牛吃嫩草 |
[08:30] | I’ll let Danny and Lindsay know. | 我会让Danny 和Lindsay知道这点 |
[08:32] | They’re on our mystery witness. | 他们去查这位神秘的证人 |
[08:33] | You and I are going to establish the weapon that caused this wound. | 你跟我去查查会 造成这种伤口的武器 |
[08:37] | We find the weapon, | 找到武器 |
[08:39] | we find the killer. | 就找到了凶手 |
[08:41] | Mac said I’d find you here. | Mac说我可以在这里找到你 |
[08:42] | What do you got? | 你查到什么没有? |
[08:43] | Did you read the field report? | 你读了现场报告没? |
[08:45] | Missing weapon, | 没有武器 |
[08:46] | low projectile penetration, | 低穿透力 |
[08:48] | high residue quotient, | 大量的弹药残余 |
[08:49] | missing second party, | 失踪的第二当事人 |
[08:50] | iPod, chopsticks, blood. | 苹果MP3, 筷子, 血. |
[08:54] | Did I miss anything? | 漏了什么了吗 |
[08:54] | The missing second party was wearing size six shoes. | 失踪的第二当事人穿6号鞋 |
[08:57] | Seven tops. | 不超过7号 |
[08:58] | So we’re looking for a small woman. | 我们要找的是个 体型小的女人 |
[09:00] | Or a young one. | 或一个年轻的 |
[09:01] | And the report said there was a likely sexual connection. | 报告还说他们 有可能有性关系 |
[09:04] | DOA was in his fifties. | 死者50多岁 |
[09:06] | Do you want the elastic or the paper? | 你要绳还是纸? |
[09:07] | I should probably handle the paper | 我查这纸 |
[09:08] | ’cause there might be something on it. | 也许上面会有线索 |
[09:38] | You done? | 你做好了? |
[09:39] | Waiting on you. | 等你 |
[09:42] | The amount of GSR around the entry is inconsistent with the depth of pellet penetration. | 在入口处弹药残余这么多 与射入距离太短不符 |
[09:47] | When the shell’s loose in the barrel, | 当弹药射出枪孔 |
[09:48] | powder blows out faster than the shot. | 火药粉比子弹要快些 |
[09:52] | Blow-by– weakening the power of the blast. | 串漏– 减弱了 射出的火药的威力 |
[09:55] | A sawed-off maybe, | 也许吧 |
[09:56] | but this blast is like nothing I’ve ever seen. | 但是我之前 从未见过这种情况 |
[10:01] | I’ll go down to the NYPD Property Clerk’s office. | 我去纽约警察局的 后勤办公室跑一趟 |
[10:03] | Pull some possible weapons. | 找一些有可能性的武器 |
[10:04] | – See if we can’t find a match. – Good. | – 看能不能找到匹配的 – 好 |
[10:11] | No indication he put up a fight. | 没有打斗的痕迹 |
[10:13] | He was probably dead or unconscious when he went in. | 当他被扔进水里时可能 已经死了或者无意识了 |
[10:15] | Either way, it’s an odd place to hide a body. | 不管什么方式 这样藏尸很奇怪 |
[10:17] | A lake in Central Park? | 中央公园的湖里? |
[10:19] | It’s bound to get found quickly. | 很容易就被找到的 |
[10:20] | Whoever did this must have been pretty panicked. | 凶手一定很惊慌 |
[10:22] | Panicked enough to leave a nice piece of jewelry behind. | 惊慌到连贵重的手表 都落在那了 |
[10:34] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[10:36] | Let’s get an I.D. on this guy. | 先找到这男人的身份吧 |
[11:35] | Okay. What do you got, Hawkes? | 你那怎样,Hawkes? |
[11:37] | Mismatched shoes. | 鞋子对不上 |
[11:39] | Magic markers on the legs to hide holes in the socks. | 腿上的印记是用来 遮袜子上的洞的 |
[11:42] | No keys, except for one, | 只有一把钥匙 |
[11:43] | brand new, tied very securely on a string. | 崭新的, 被一根绳紧紧的拴着 |
[11:46] | Empty plastic wallet, | 空的塑料钱包 |
[11:48] | except for… | 除了… |
[11:49] | two neatly folded dollar bills. | 两张折的很整齐的美元 |
[11:52] | I’d say a homeless guy, probably living where we found him– | 一个无家可归的人, 可能 住在我们找到他的地方 |
[11:55] | in the park. | 住在公园 |
[11:56] | Park Avenue, maybe. | 有可能公园大道 |
[11:58] | I’ve got a really nice pair of pants, | 我找到了一条很好的短裤 |
[11:59] | a tailor-made shirt, fancy watch. | 裁缝制的衬衣, 精致的手表 |
[12:02] | Traces of paint and lipstick on the shirt. | 油漆痕迹,衬衫上还有口红 |
[12:05] | I’d say he’s a very wealthy guy. | 他是个有钱人 |
[12:07] | Well, he must’ve found the clothes. | 衣服可能是捡来的 |
[12:11] | Shoes never lie. | 鞋子可不骗人 |
[12:14] | Yeah, well… | 是,那… |
[12:15] | this little watch here is worth four or five grand. | 这个手表价值四千 或五千美元 |
[12:19] | – Quite a find for a homeless guy. – Yeah. | – 对流浪汉而言一笔大收入 – 对 |
[12:22] | Why don’t we checkmissing persons? | 为什么不查一下失踪人口 |
[12:23] | Someone notices when a guy with money doesn’t come home. | 有钱人不回家时 总有人会发现的 |
[12:26] | By definition homeless people are missing people. | 从定义来讲,无家可归的人 就是失踪的人 |
[12:29] | Yeah, well, | 是 |
[12:30] | I’m going to start with the tailor who made this shirt. | 我去找制这衣服的裁缝 |
[12:32] | Okay. I’ll work on the key. | 好的,我来查这钥匙 |
[12:33] | This evidence gives us a profile of two completely different people. | 证据给我们描绘了 两个截然不同的人 |
[12:37] | Both of whom are right here. | 他们两个都在这 |
[12:40] | Which identity is real? | 哪个身份是真实的? |
[12:45] | I went to the NYPD | 我去纽约警察局 |
[12:45] | Property Clerk’s office | 后勤办公室 |
[12:47] | and I got as many different barrel lengths | 我找到了所有能找到的 不同长度的枪身 |
[12:48] | and bores as I could find. | 还有不同的口径 |
[12:51] | We know the weapon was between four and eight feet from Jason Kinsey, so let’s… | 我们知道武器离Jason Kinsey 4到8英尺远, 所以,让我们… |
[12:57] | let’s average this at about six feet. | 平均是6英尺 |
[13:02] | This cloth will record the gunshot residue pattern. | 这块布会纪录弹药残余 |
[13:04] | I’ll simulate the condition of the shooting using the same ammunition as the killer. | 我会用跟杀手一样的火药 来模拟射击情况 |
[13:09] | We want a shallow pellet penetration and a large volume of GSR. | 我们要留下浅的子弹穿透 但是有大量的残留物 |
[13:46] | What do we got, Mac? | 查到什么了, Mac? |
[13:51] | I’m looking for something similar to this. | 我在找跟这个相似的东西 |
[13:53] | Short barrel,too wide for the shell. | 短枪管,弹药宽溅 |
[13:55] | Too dangerous to be a legitimate firearm. | 太危险了,不可能是合法武器 |
[13:59] | But what is it? | 会是什么 |
[14:00] | And who used it to kill Jason Kinsey? | 谁拿它杀了Jason Kinsey? |
[14:04] | Detective Taylor asked me to call you | Taylor探长叫我打给你们 |
[14:06] | if I found anything in the Kinsey case. | 我找到任何 有关Kinsey案件的东西 |
[14:14] | Obviously, this is the back of his skull. | 这是他的头骨背面 |
[14:19] | See these impressions? | 看见这些脑压迹没? |
[14:21] | Our client here suffered from Paget’s disease. | 当事人得了佩吉特氏病 (变形性骨炎,炎性癌症). |
[14:24] | The bone-softening condition? | 骨头软化症状? |
[14:25] | Very pronounced in the cranium. | 头盖骨尤其明显 |
[14:32] | Letters? | 字母? |
[14:33] | Imprinted by something on whatever caused the lesion in the scalp. | 被一种未知的东西 印出来造成头皮的伤害 |
[14:40] | How long ago you think this wound happened? | 你认为这些伤口 出现多久了? |
[14:42] | Two or three days, tops. | 最多两三天 |
[14:44] | Maybe whoever did this came back to finish the job. | 也许是造成这个的人 了结了他的生命 |
[14:47] | Can you get this cleaned up, | 你能清理一下这里 |
[14:48] | and get an image up to the lab? | 然后拍张照 |
[14:49] | Will do. | 好的 |
[14:52] | Nigel Ballantyne. | |
[14:53] | Oh, sorry. | 哦,对不起 |
[14:55] | Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. | 我死亡的谣言太夸张了 |
[14:58] | I can see that. | 我了解 |
[14:59] | I spoke to your tailor, | 我找过你的裁缝 |
[15:00] | Amir Sabot, | |
[15:01] | he gave me your name. | 他给了我你的名字 |
[15:02] | You boys playing dress up? | 你们在玩化妆舞会 |
[15:04] | It’s a… | 这是… |
[15:04] | who-would-you-be-if-you-could-be-anyone kind of deal. | “如果你想变成一个名人 你会化妆成谁” |
[15:09] | I’m looking into the death of a man who was wearing some of your clothing. | 我在找一个人 他穿着你的衣服 |
[15:14] | Oh, my God, I know him. | 哦,天哪,我认识他 |
[15:15] | That’s Wesley. | 是Wesley |
[15:17] | That’s Wesley Harding. | 他叫Wesley Harding |
[15:17] | Is he a friend of yours? | 他是你朋友吗 |
[15:19] | I wouldn’t say a friend. | 不完全是 |
[15:20] | Had to know him well enough to give him your shirt. | 好到你会把衣服送给他穿 |
[15:22] | That’s how we thought he was you. | 所以我们把他当作了你 |
[15:24] | Guilty as charged. | 被你抓到了 |
[15:25] | I lend people stuff. | 我愿意把东西借给别人 |
[15:27] | Hey, guys, what’s going on? | 嘿,伙计们,怎么回事? |
[15:28] | Wesley was in an accident. | Wesley出意外了 |
[15:30] | Did you know Wesley? | 你认识Wesley吗? |
[15:32] | No– I mean, you know, | 不– 我是说,你知道的 |
[15:34] | he kind of hung around, | 他是那种到处混的 |
[15:35] | but I didn’t really know him. | 我不是真的很认识他 |
[15:36] | He was a bit of a mystery man. | 他是那种神神秘秘的人 |
[15:37] | Always kept to himself. | 有些孤立 |
[15:39] | Where did he live? | 他住哪里 |
[15:40] | His parents had a place in the Hamptons. | 他父母住在汉普顿 |
[15:42] | He invited us up there a couple of times, | 他请我们去过几次 |
[15:43] | but we never went. | 但我们都没去 |
[15:45] | His parents didn’t really like people out there when they were home. | 他父母在家的时候 不喜欢别人去玩 |
[15:49] | That’s a great shade of lipstick, so pretty. | 口红颜色很好,很漂亮 |
[15:51] | Where’s you get that? | 你哪里买的? |
[15:52] | Bergdorf’s, I think… | Bergdorf,大概… |
[15:54] | Sheer Pink. | 纯粉色的 |
[15:55] | Expensive. | 很贵 |
[15:57] | I bet. | 肯定的 |
[15:59] | Okay, well, thank you very much. | 好的,谢谢 |
[16:00] | If you can think of anything else, | 如果你想起别的事了 |
[16:02] | just give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[16:04] | Yeah, absolutely. | 当然 |
[16:13] | Letters and a date. | 字母和日期 |
[16:14] | These impressions on Kinsey’s skull were definitely made by a violent impact. | Kinsey头骨上印记 很明显是猛撞造成的 |
[16:18] | A plaque, maybe? | 墙上装饰用的金属板? |
[16:20] | The L shape looks like a corner. | L型好像是一个转角 |
[16:22] | The Historical Society keeps records of these commemorative plaques. | 历史协会保留有 纪念意义的装饰金属板 |
[16:27] | History never made much of an impression on me. | 历史从来没给我留下烙印 |
[16:29] | Well, lucky it made one on the victim. | 还好,给我们的受害者留下了 |
[16:33] | So we’re only a couple of blocks from the victim’s apartment. | 我们离被害人的公寓 只有几个街区 |
[16:35] | Whose name is Kinsey, right? | 那个人叫Kinsey,是吧? |
[16:44] | What’s up, man? You work here? | 嘿,在干吗? 在这工作? |
[16:46] | Nah, it’s my day off. | 不,今天休假 |
[16:49] | So I’m thinkin’ what, | 我在想 |
[16:50] | do I go fishing off of Sheepshead Bay, | 要去Sheepshead湾钓鱼 |
[16:51] | or come hang out in this box for a few hours, huh? | 还是随便出来转转,呃? |
[16:54] | Maybe get robbed, whatever. | 也许会被抢劫,或者别的 |
[16:55] | All right,all right. | 好了,好了 |
[16:56] | Jason Kinsey– you know him? | Jason Kinsey– 你认识他吗? |
[16:58] | Yeah… | 是的… |
[16:58] | Yeah, this is his lot. | 这是他的停车场 |
[16:59] | He’s the big boss. | 他是大老板 |
[17:00] | Does he come by here much? | 他经常来吗? |
[17:01] | Yeah, every night. | 是的,每晚 |
[17:02] | That’s his Lexus right here. | 那是他的凌志车 |
[17:04] | He have a beef with anyone? | 他有没有跟谁抢利益? |
[17:05] | He had his fair share. | 他只拿他那一份 |
[17:07] | Anyone in particular? | 有没有异样的? |
[17:08] | The guy who owns this building. | 那个拥有那幢楼的人 |
[17:09] | They’ve been fighting over this lot for years. | 他们为这个停车场 争了很久了 |
[17:11] | Got into it bad the other day. | 后来情况恶化 |
[17:12] | It turned pretty nasty. | 变得很肮脏 |
[17:14] | Really? Got a name? | 真的?叫什么名字? |
[17:15] | Oscar Bowers. | |
[17:19] | No one cares that piece of garbage is dead. | 没人会在乎那个垃圾的死 |
[17:20] | Well, thanks for sharing that with us, Mr. Bowers, | 好的,谢谢你跟我 讲这些,Bowers先生 |
[17:22] | but we have to investigate just the same. | 但我们还是要照样调查 |
[17:24] | You ever get into a physical altercation with Kinsey? | 你跟Kinsey有没有 过身体上争执? |
[17:26] | Come on, I could take him with one hand tied behind my back. | 得了, 我可以一只手搞定他 |
[17:29] | Police blotter says you did. | 警局档案里说你做过 |
[17:30] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[17:32] | He provoked me. | 他惹我 |
[17:34] | He threw a punch, | 他打了我一拳 |
[17:35] | I threw one back. | 我回击了一下 |
[17:41] | I was talking to this girl the other night, | 有天晚上我跟 一个女孩儿聊天 |
[17:42] | he gets all possessive on me. | 他对我产生嫉妒心 |
[17:44] | We run into each other on the street, | 我们一直追到街上 |
[17:45] | we have some words. | 我们谈了几句 |
[17:46] | That girl… | 那个女孩… |
[17:46] | she wouldn’t happen to be on the very young side, would she? | 她很年轻? |
[17:50] | I didn’t figure you for a player, Detective, | 我不知道你也喜欢 出来玩啊 探长 |
[17:52] | but now I look at you, | 但现在我看着你 |
[17:53] | I can see how you’d know about a girl like that. | 我知道你喜欢那样的女孩儿 |
[17:55] | A girl like what? | 那样的女孩儿? |
[17:56] | You know, these young girls. | 你知道,那些年轻的女孩儿 |
[17:57] | They like to come out…and play. | 她们喜欢出来…玩 |
[18:01] | You were talking about Jason Kinsey. | 你在说Jason Kinsey |
[18:03] | He’s a real piece of work. | 他真是个人物 |
[18:05] | Every day he pulls up to the lot, | 他每天都会来停车场 |
[18:07] | leans out of his car, and he waves. | 探出他的车身跟我们招手 |
[18:14] | Oh, he waves at you every day? | 哦,他每天都跟你招手? |
[18:16] | That’s the reason why you two end up throwing punches. | 这就是你们两个 打架的原因 |
[18:17] | Him and me bid on that lot. | 他跟我都投了 这个停车场的标 |
[18:19] | He buys it out from under me, | 他比我出价低却买到了 |
[18:21] | and now he rubs my nose in it. | 现在又抢我的女人 |
[18:22] | That’s the reason you two start brawling in the street? | 这就是你们两个 在街上吵的原因? |
[18:24] | Look, am I glad he’s dead? | 看,他死了我高兴吗 |
[18:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:27] | Now maybe I can get my hands on the lot. | 现在我有机会 买这个停车场了 |
[18:29] | Did I kill him?No. | 我杀他了吗?不 |
[18:30] | And I’m sure you have an alibi for your whereabouts last night. | 那你昨晚一定有 不在场证据了 |
[18:33] | You’d be right about that. | 你说对了 |
[18:35] | I was at Nabokov’s. | 我在Nabokov俱乐部 |
[19:09] | Criminal history check on Wesley Harding was negative. | 犯罪记录显示 Wesley Harding没有前科 |
[19:12] | Likewise Missing Persons. | 还是失踪人口 |
[19:13] | It’s as if this guy doesn’t exist | 好像根本就没这个人 |
[19:15] | and the parents in the Hamptons don’t either. | 汉普顿的父母也不存在 |
[19:17] | Huh… I just did a mass-spec analysis on the paint I found on his shirt. | 我对他衣服上的油漆 做了扫描分析 |
[19:21] | I should get an exact color match. | 应该能找到精确的颜色 |
[19:23] | Stomach contents came back on him as well. | 胃里的残留物也给 我们一点线索了 |
[19:26] | Some vegetables… | 一些蔬菜… |
[19:27] | some seafood… | 一些海鲜… |
[19:28] | lobster of some kind, | 某种龙虾 |
[19:29] | probably in a soup. | 可能是汤 |
[19:31] | Lobster… | 龙虾… |
[19:32] | There’s no sign of strangulation on our vic, | 没有勒颈的痕迹 |
[19:35] | yet he died from asphyxiation. | 死于窒息 |
[19:37] | Allergic reaction? | 过敏反应? |
[19:38] | Exactly what I was thinking. | 正是我想的 |
[19:39] | He only ate about ten minutes before he died. | 死前十分钟还在吃东西 |
[19:42] | I thought you only got to chooseyour last meal on death row. | 我以为最后一餐是可以 选择要吃什么的 |
[19:44] | Guy didn’t know it was his last meal. | 他不知道这是他的最后一餐 |
[19:46] | Thus the allergic reaction. | 是过敏 |
[19:50] | Here we go. | 这就对了 |
[19:51] | Paint something in Central Park, | 中央公园里的一些油漆 |
[19:52] | you use that green. | 那种绿色 |
[19:54] | Assuming he died near where we found his body, | 假设他死的地方 离弃尸的地方不远 |
[19:56] | – and he ate ten minutes before he died… – Right. | – 死前十分钟在吃东西 – 对 |
[19:59] | He ate that lobster somewhere nearby. | 他在附近吃的龙虾 |
[20:02] | We just have to figure out where. | 我们只要找出这家餐馆 |
[20:08] | Ten minutes travel, tops. | 最多十分钟的路程 |
[20:10] | Average walking speed is what, | 平均步行速度是 |
[20:11] | four miles per hour? | 一小时四英里? |
[20:12] | Yes, so he had have beenwithin 1,000, | 所以他在离湖边1000到 1200码之间的餐馆吃的 |
[20:15] | 1,200 yards of the boat basin. | |
[20:18] | All right, let’s slow him down to half normal speed. | 好的,把速度放低 到正常的一半 |
[20:21] | He was having an allergic reaction. | 他有过敏反应 |
[20:23] | Now, the only place he could have been coming from is Preston’s on the Park. | 现在,他去过的餐馆 只能是公园里的Preston |
[20:27] | But why head into the park? | 但是为什么他往公园里去 |
[20:29] | He was trying to get away from someone. | 他想避开某些人 |
[20:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:32] | Get somewhere safe. | 找个安全的地方 |
[20:34] | Somewhere safe… | 安全的地方… |
[20:37] | I’ve got to go check something. | 我要去查查 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:53] | This key is brand new. | 钥匙是崭新的 |
[20:54] | I’m looking for a brand new lock. | 我要找一把新锁 |
[21:01] | This girl hasn’t been I.D.’d as a resident of the building. | 这个女孩儿不是 这幢楼的居民 |
[21:04] | And here she is in the lobby at the same time as Jason Kinsey. | 她跟Jason Kinsey 同时在大堂里 |
[21:08] | She looks nervous… | 她看上去很紧张… |
[21:09] | playing with her jewelry. | 玩弄她的手链 |
[21:10] | Could be nerves, | 可能是紧张 |
[21:11] | but it looks more like flirting. | 但是更像是卖弄风骚 |
[21:13] | See how she’s holding her head, | 看她怎样转她的头没 |
[21:15] | how she looks at him? | 看她看着他的样子没 |
[21:16] | She wants him to look at her. | 她想要他看着她 |
[21:18] | Then there is this guy, | 然后这是那个男人 |
[21:21] | who came into the lobby a little while before the vic | 在被害人之前进入大堂 |
[21:23] | and the mystery woman. | 以及这个神秘女人 |
[21:27] | Apart from the girl, | 除了这个女孩儿 |
[21:28] | he’s the only one we haven’t been able to I.D. | 他是唯一一个 还没证实身份的人 |
[21:31] | So did you find anything on the iPod? | 你在苹果MP3上找到什么没有 |
[21:34] | Startup I.D. had just initials, | 启动验证是原始的 |
[21:36] | “MSD.” | |
[21:38] | She’s listened to show tunes for days. | 她一直在听演出曲 |
[21:41] | She had a three-song playlist set to play over and over again. | 她的播放列表上 只有三首歌,不断重复 |
[21:44] | “Popular,” | |
[21:45] | “Defying Gravity,” | |
[21:46] | “What is This Feeling…” | |
[21:47] | That’s Wicked. | 那是Wicked |
[21:48] | The, uh… the Broadway musical. | 是… 百老汇音乐剧 |
[21:50] | Well, I pulled up the paper from the chopsticks gadget. | 我检查了筷子上的那张纸 |
[21:54] | It said “Audition.” | 写着”试演” |
[21:56] | She was learning the songs. | 她在学这些歌 |
[21:57] | And the audition is after third period at Delmore. | 试演是在德尔莫预校 第三节课后 |
[22:01] | Delmore Prep. | 德尔莫预校 |
[22:02] | We’re going to school. | 我们去学校 |
[22:20] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[22:21] | You mind if I ask you your name? | 请问你叫? |
[22:23] | Melanie Dobson. | |
[22:26] | Your father’s on this way. | 你爸爸在路上了 |
[22:27] | Did you want us to wait until he gets here? | 你打算等他来了 再跟我们说吗 |
[22:30] | So, you were trying outfor the play, right? | 你在争取一场演出? |
[22:32] | Auditioning. | 试演 |
[22:33] | Although I already know I got the role. | 尽管我已经知道 我得到这个角色了 |
[22:35] | Mr. Jennings, my voice coach, | Jennings先生是我的声乐老师 |
[22:37] | he told me. | 他告诉我的 |
[22:38] | We found your iPod at the scene of a crime, Melanie. | 我们在犯罪现场找到 你的苹果MP3,Melanie |
[22:41] | There’s thousands of those. | 到处都有 |
[22:43] | What makes you think it’s mine? | 你为什么说是我的 |
[22:44] | DNA sampling. | DNA样品 |
[22:46] | Fingerprints. | 指纹 |
[22:47] | Okay, so maybe it’s mine. | 好吧,就当是我的 |
[22:49] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[22:50] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里 |
[22:52] | At my boyfriend’s place. | 在我男朋友那 |
[22:53] | Would that be Jason Kinsey? | 是Jason Kinsey吗? |
[22:56] | Your father knows where you spend your time? | 你爸爸知道 你都在哪里玩吗? |
[22:58] | Who I see and what goes on in my family is none of your business. | 我跟谁见面,我家人怎么想 都不关你的事 |
[23:01] | Well, if it’s related to a murder, it is our business. | 好,但是如果跟一起谋杀案 有关,就是我们的事了 |
[23:03] | I no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:05] | We found chopsticks on Jason Kinsey’s body with your elastic band around them. | 我们在Jason Kinsey身上 找到了一双筷子,橡皮绳系着 |
[23:11] | That belongs to you, Melanie. | 那是你的 Melanie |
[23:13] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[23:14] | We were at Nabokov’s. | 我们在Nabokov俱乐部 |
[23:18] | Not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[23:20] | Let me show you. | 让我做给你看 |
[23:23] | – Tie it at the top. – Okay. | – 在顶部系上 – 好 |
[23:25] | Slide this between the sticks, | 在筷子之间穿过去 |
[23:27] | all the way up. | 一直往上 |
[23:28] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[23:30] | Put the sushi slowly into your mouth. | 夹住这些寿司 慢慢的放入嘴里 |
[23:33] | You hang out at bars a lot with guys like Jason Kinsey? | 你经常在酒吧里跟 Jason Kinsey这种人玩? |
[23:36] | Is there a new law against that, or… | 难道有新的法律 禁止这些, 或… |
[23:38] | He just seems a little old is all. | 他看上去有点老 |
[23:40] | I don’t have to explain myself. | 我不需要跟你们解释 |
[23:43] | Older guys, they have a way you know?, | 老男人,他们有办法 |
[23:46] | Makes me feel important. | 让我觉得自己很重要 |
[23:48] | Look, I’m a straight-A student,okay? | 喂,我是A等学生 |
[23:50] | I take all AP courses. | 我学了所有跳级的课程 |
[23:51] | I’ve got accepted to two Ivy schools, | 两所常春藤大学要我 |
[23:54] | and I speak Spanish and French. | 我会说西班牙语和法语 |
[23:56] | I’ve never missed one class. | 我从来不旷课 |
[23:58] | So after school, | 所以放学后 |
[23:58] | I like to go out, you know? | 我喜欢出去玩 |
[24:00] | Dress up, have some fun. | 打扮一下,找乐 |
[24:02] | Why don’t you just tell me | 那你为什么不直接告诉我 |
[24:03] | what happened in the elevator,please? | 在电梯里发生了什么? |
[24:07] | We got into the elevator, | 我们一起进了电梯 |
[24:09] | got to his floor, | 去他的那一层 |
[24:09] | the doors opened, | 电梯门打开了 |
[24:10] | there was an explosion, | 然后一声爆炸 |
[24:12] | a flash of light. | 一道闪光 |
[24:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:14] | Did you see who fired the shot? | 你看见谁开枪了吗 |
[24:16] | No. | 没有 |
[24:18] | I’m Brad Dobson. | 我是Brad Dobson |
[24:21] | Melanie? | |
[24:23] | What’s going on? | 什么事情 |
[24:24] | Mr. Dobson, | Dobson先生 |
[24:25] | we’re questioning your daughter about the murder of Jason Kinsey. | 我们在问你女儿 关于Jason Kinsey的谋杀案 |
[24:33] | These are results from the blood samples in the Kinsey foyer. | 这是在Kinsey大厅血样 |
[24:36] | Unidentified male. | 未知的男性 |
[24:38] | But I also ran the hair from the elastic. | 但是我在绳上 找到了一根头发 |
[24:40] | Common alleles, right? | 同样的基因,对吧 |
[24:41] | Male family member? | 男性的家庭成员 |
[24:42] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:43] | Something about the way her father looked at her. | 从她爸看她的 方式上看出来的 |
[24:46] | We believe that this man was involved in the murder of Jason Kinsey. | 我觉得这男的跟 Jason Kinsey谋杀案有关 |
[24:50] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[24:51] | Looks close. | 看起来像 |
[24:52] | And given the fact that you and Kinsey were duking it out at his place a few weeks ago, | 几周前你跟Kinsey 在他家大打出手 |
[24:57] | makes you look good for the killing. | 使你很有嫌疑 |
[24:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:59] | We found dry blood at the murder scene. | 我们在谋杀现场 找到干的血迹 |
[25:01] | I think it belongs to you. | 相信是你的 |
[25:03] | Why would I kill him? | 我为什么会杀他 |
[25:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:04] | Maybe the fact that your little girl couldn’t stay away from him for beginners. | 也许是因为你女儿 不想离开他 |
[25:09] | She’s been trouble since she was 12 years old. | 她从12岁开始就 不断的惹麻烦了 |
[25:12] | You try to set a good example, | 你想给她树立一个好的榜样 |
[25:13] | try to do the right thing, | 试着去做正确的事 |
[25:14] | but there’s too much temptation. | 但是诱惑太多了 |
[25:16] | Jason Kinsey was a pig. | Jason Kinsey禽兽不如 |
[25:18] | I went up to his place, sure. | 我去了他的住所,当然 |
[25:20] | We had words. | 我们谈了几句 |
[25:21] | We got into it. | 我们互相打了几拳 |
[25:22] | Maybe a little blood was spilled. | 也许一些血溅了出来 |
[25:24] | We clear? | 清楚了? |
[25:29] | But I didn’t kill him. | 但我没有杀他 |
[25:30] | I assume you got an alibi for the night Kinsey was killed? | 我猜Kinsey被杀死时 你有不在场证据 |
[25:34] | I was with my wife. | 我当时跟我妻子在一起 |
[25:36] | She’ll tell you. | 她会告诉你的 |
[25:38] | She’s right outside. | 她在外面 |
[25:43] | That’s your wife? | 她是你妻子 |
[25:45] | Yeah, that’s her. | 对,就是她 |
[25:48] | Marta. | |
[25:49] | Ever shoot a gun, Mr. Dobson? | 开过枪吗,Dobson先生? |
[25:51] | Not in years. | 很多年没开了 |
[25:52] | Then you won’t mind if I take a little gunshot residue test on your hands? | 那你不介意我对你的手 做些弹药残留物监测吧? |
[25:55] | Test away. | 尽管测 |
[26:04] | So this is the infamous Nabokov’s. | 这就是声名狼藉的 Nabokov俱乐部 |
[26:05] | Bartender had to run a few errands. | 酒吧招待有事去了 |
[26:07] | Can I help? | 有什么事我能帮忙的? |
[26:08] | Oh, maybe. | 哦,可能 |
[26:09] | You here much? | 你经常在这? |
[26:10] | Yeah; Tuesdays and Wednesdays. | 是,周二和周三 |
[26:11] | You know Melanie Dobson? | 你认识Melanie Dobson吗? |
[26:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[26:14] | She got around. | 她到处走动 |
[26:15] | She keep her nose clean? | 她没发生过什么事? |
[26:17] | When she wasn’t being harassed. | 只要没人骚扰她 |
[26:19] | She let this guy buy her a few drinks and he spent some money. | 她叫一个男人请她 喝酒,他就花了些钱 |
[26:23] | Not really a high roller or anything, | 他不是很有机会 或怎么样 |
[26:25] | but he kind of freaked out on her the other night. | 但他有一天想占她便宜 |
[26:28] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[26:33] | What did he look like? | 他长的怎么样 |
[26:35] | Just a guy. | 只是个男人 |
[26:36] | Tall? Short? Fat? | 高?矮?胖? |
[26:38] | Yeah, short and fat. | 是,又矮又胖 |
[26:39] | Like I’d remember. | 好像我能记住似的 |
[26:40] | Do you know this guy? | 你认识这个人吗? |
[26:43] | He in trouble with his wife? | 他跟他老婆有矛盾了? |
[26:44] | No, he was actually killed last night. | 不,事实上他昨晚被杀了 |
[26:47] | That’s a shame. | 很遗憾 |
[26:47] | Yeah, I knew him. | 是,我认识他 |
[26:48] | He was okay. | 他还好 |
[26:52] | He’s dead too? | 他也死了? |
[26:54] | He was in here last night. | 他昨晚在这 |
[26:56] | With me. | 跟我一起 |
[26:57] | I went back to his place. | 我去了他的住处 |
[26:59] | I was with him all night– | 我一晚上都跟他在一起– |
[27:01] | awake– | 醒着的– |
[27:02] | and let me tell you, | 我告诉你吧 |
[27:03] | he didn’t go anywhere. | 他哪里都没去 |
[27:06] | This is in confidence, right? | 我说的都别传出去,对不? |
[27:08] | His wife knows my mother. | 他妻子认识我妈妈 |
[27:52] | Yeah, I remember this guy from a couple of nights ago. | 我记得他,几天前来过 |
[27:54] | He was with these two loudmouth trust-fund jerks– | 他跟两个高谈论阔 的男人来的 |
[27:57] | real winners. | 真的很会讲 |
[27:58] | Did he eat any seafood that night? | 那晚上他吃什么海鲜没有 |
[28:00] | No one gets sick from eating here. | 在这吃过的人都没有生病 |
[28:02] | No, I just need to know what he ate. | 不,我只是想知道他吃什么 |
[28:08] | No seafood. See this note? | 没有海鲜,看见那个没? |
[28:10] | He said he was allergic when he ordered, but… | 吃海鲜他要过敏,但是… |
[28:13] | both the other guys ordered a lobster bisque. | 其他人都点了龙虾汤 |
[28:16] | There are four orders here. | 一共四份 |
[28:17] | There was a girl with them. | 有个女孩儿跟他们一起 |
[28:18] | When your guy went to the bathroom, | 当你说的那个人 去卫生间时 |
[28:20] | she started arguing with the others and she left. | 她开始跟其他人 争执,然后离开了 |
[28:22] | Then… the guy came back, | 然后… 那个人回来了 |
[28:23] | and he took off and those two jerks went after him. | 然后他就走了 那两个人跟着他 |
[29:15] | So you have no idea | 你不知道 |
[29:16] | why Wesley Harding would have your copy of the Bishop Cochran yearbook? | 为什么Wesley Harding 会有你在Bishop Cochran的年鉴 |
[29:19] | Like I said before, | 就像我之前说的 |
[29:20] | I’ve never heard of him, | 我根本没听说过他 |
[29:21] | so I couldn’t really tell you. | 所以我不能告诉你什么 |
[29:23] | You know, we’re trying to identify a victim of a crime here. | 我们在找一宗谋杀案 被害人的身份 |
[29:26] | I realize you’re a busy man, Mr. Weston, | 我知道你很忙Weston先生 |
[29:28] | but maybe a second to look at a photo? | 但是请你抽点时间 看一下照片吧? |
[29:31] | Okay, sure. | 好的,当然 |
[29:32] | Great. | 太好了 |
[29:38] | You do know him. | 你认识他 |
[29:40] | Uh… since we were kids. | 厄… 当我们还是 孩子时就认识了 |
[29:42] | But his name’s not Wesley,it’s Richard. | 但是他不叫Wesley 他叫Richard |
[29:45] | Richard Collins. | |
[29:46] | Last time I saw him,he seemed fine. | 上一次我看到他是,他还很好 |
[29:48] | He said things were looking up. | 他说情况正在好转 |
[29:49] | He also went to Bishop Cochran? | 他也上过Bishop Cochran? |
[29:50] | No, his family couldn’t afford it. | 不,他家付不起钱 |
[29:52] | So… the only reason I went there was I qualified as a “charity student.” | 那…我能去那的唯一的原因 是我作为 “慈善学生”去的 |
[29:56] | – Do the names Nigel Ballantyne or Ben Lowell ring a bell? – Yeah. | – Nigel Ballantyne或Ben Lowell呢? – 是的 |
[30:00] | They were my year. | 他们跟我同岁 |
[30:01] | Silver spoon in the mouth types. | 整天吹牛的那种 |
[30:02] | Gave me hell every single day. | 每次在一起就被烦死 |
[30:04] | Richard would have me tell him stories about them, | Richard跟我讲过他们 |
[30:07] | and then he’d mimic them exactly, | 然后他仅仅根据我的描述 |
[30:09] | just from my descriptions. | 就模仿他们,很像 |
[30:10] | He just wanted to be an actor, | 他想当演员 |
[30:11] | and things got tough for him. | 但是事情并不顺利 |
[30:13] | Like a lot of guys from the neighborhood. | 就像附近的一大群人一样 |
[30:15] | You did well, though. | 你做的很好 |
[30:16] | Yeah, I learned how to fit in. | 是啊,我知道怎么加入他们 |
[30:18] | Learned how to be like them. | 怎么学他们的样 |
[30:20] | Did Richard have a girlfriend? | Richard有女朋友吗? |
[30:22] | Abby… Kirhoffer. | |
[30:31] | This graph tells me | 分析报告显示 |
[30:32] | that the lipstick I found on Richard’s collar is the same one that you wear. | 在Richard领口上发现的口红 就是你涂的这种 |
[30:40] | Been together for a while? | 在一起有段时间了? |
[30:41] | – We weren’t “together” together. – Hmm. | -我们不是为了在一起而在一起 -恩 |
[30:44] | Wow. Yesterday, at Nigel Ballantyne’s, | 哇,昨天在Nigel Ballantyne那 |
[30:45] | you told me you didn’t even know him. | 你告诉我说你不认识他 |
[30:48] | Yet, you were at the restaurant the other night. | 还有,你那晚也在餐馆 |
[30:52] | Yes, I was there. | 是的,我在那 |
[30:54] | And you didn’t say anything. | 但你什么都没说 |
[30:57] | They were laughing at him, | 他们在嘲笑他 |
[30:58] | saying stuff. | 说些乱七八糟的 |
[31:00] | They knew who he really was | 他们知道他的真实情况 |
[31:01] | and they wanted to play a joke on him. | 于是他们就想耍他 |
[31:03] | So I left. | 所以我就离开了 |
[31:05] | You just left. | 你只是离开了 |
[31:08] | What was I supposed to do? | 那我该做什么? |
[31:10] | I didn’t want to have to choose between the people I grew up with and… | 我不想在一起长大的朋友 之间做出选择,所以… |
[31:15] | No, you did choose… | 不,你做出了选择… |
[31:17] | and now your boyfriend is gone. | 现在你的男朋友死了 |
[31:22] | Good choice. | 好选择 |
[31:24] | Brad Dobson came up negative for GSR. | Brad Dobson没有弹药残留物 |
[31:26] | With his wife backing him up, he looks clean. | 他妻子证明他不在现场 他似乎是清白的 |
[31:30] | Let’s go back over this tape. | 我们在看一遍录像 |
[31:31] | All these old guys with these super-young chicks. | 这些老头子跟这些超级年轻的小妞 |
[31:34] | I mean, what goes on in a family to make that seem okay? | 到底他们家人怎么会 让她们出来这样玩的 |
[31:36] | You know, look at Melanie and her father. | 看看Melanie和她爸爸就知道了 |
[31:38] | No love lost there. | 他们之间没有爱 |
[31:40] | Here’s our mystery guy, coming in. | 这是那个神秘人,进来了 |
[31:46] | And here is leaving. | 这是离开 |
[31:49] | See how he switches arms when that woman passes? | 看见那个女人经过时 他换了开门的手? |
[31:54] | He’s got something in his sleeve. | 他的袖子里有东西 |
[31:56] | Let me enhance that. | 看清楚些 |
[32:06] | It’s a steering wheel lock. | 这是方向盘锁 |
[32:08] | Go to the footage of him entering the building. | 回到他进来时的画面 |
[32:12] | So he carries the lock into the building, | 他带着这个锁进来了 |
[32:13] | and then he conceals it when he leaves– does that make sense? | 离开时藏起来了 这一切有什么意义? |
[32:16] | A kitchen knife is a kitchen knife until you stab somebody with it. | 菜刀始终是菜刀 除非你拿它来砍人 |
[32:19] | He didn’t care if anyone saw him carrying it in the building, | 他不在乎被人看见 他带着东西进这大楼 |
[32:22] | but he didn’t want anyone to see him carrying it out. | 但他不想被人看见 他带着出去 |
[32:26] | Could that be the murder weapon? | 那个是凶器吗 |
[32:38] | What’s going on with that? | 什么事 |
[32:40] | With what? | 什么 |
[32:42] | You always pick up. | 你老是拿电话 |
[32:43] | I didn’t recognize the number. | 我记不住数字 |
[32:45] | You expect me to believe that? | 你要我相信这个 |
[32:48] | Well, New York’s finest. | 哇,纽约警察 |
[32:50] | Yep. Here we are. | 是,我们来了 |
[32:56] | We’re gonna need to talk to you. | 我们要跟你们谈谈 |
[32:58] | The both of you. | 你们两个 |
[33:03] | Nigel, what’s going on? | Nigel, 什么事? |
[33:04] | Nigel’s just finishing up. | Nigel刚刚录完口供 |
[33:06] | Nigel made a statement. | Nigel坦白了 |
[33:08] | No way. | 不可能 |
[33:10] | He’s very articulate. | 他说的很清楚 |
[33:12] | Has us all convinced that he had nothing to do with your friend’s murder. | 我们相信他跟你们的 朋友的谋杀没有关系 |
[33:14] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[33:19] | Nigel’s version of how it went down. | Nigel版的他下去的经过 |
[33:21] | You know, he’s smart enough to know that he’s got a lot to lose. | 他很聪明,知道 他要失去的东西 |
[33:24] | Can I read it? | 我能看看吗 |
[33:25] | Oh, you’ll hear it at your arraignment. | 哦,传讯你的时候会听到的 |
[33:27] | You need anything more from me? | 那你还要我说什么吗? |
[33:29] | No, I think we’ve got this all wrapped up. | 不,我觉得我们都了解清楚了 |
[33:30] | Don’t you, Ben? | 你不也是,Ben? |
[33:38] | Wesley, Richard,whoever– | Wesley, Richard,不管是谁– |
[33:40] | that guy was a phony. | 那家伙是个骗子 |
[33:41] | Hmm. What does that mean exactly? | 恩,到底是什么意思 |
[33:43] | He was always trying to fit in where he didn’t belong. | 他总是想挤入 不属于他的集体里 |
[33:45] | You ever heard about that guy that pretended to be that famous singer’s son? | 你听说过他假装自己是 那个著名歌手的儿子吗? |
[33:48] | You know how stupid those people felt when they fell for that? | 当我们知道被骗了的时候 觉得自己多么傻啊 |
[33:50] | Oh, so, that’s reason to kill him? | 哦,所以,你们就这么杀了他? |
[33:51] | We weren’t trying to kill him. | 我们不想杀他的 |
[33:53] | We were trying to have fun with him. | 我们只是想跟他开玩笑 |
[33:54] | We knew he was a fraud for weeks. | 我们已经知道他是骗子 好几个星期了 |
[33:56] | You know, he fooled a bunch of other people. | 他耍了一大群其他的人 |
[33:57] | When he did it with us, we figured, | 他对我们做了这些 我们决定 |
[33:58] | hey, let’s have fun with this guy. | 嘿,让我们耍耍他 |
[34:00] | We were playing around. | 我们整回来 |
[34:01] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[34:02] | You’re allergic to seafood. | 你海鲜过敏 |
[34:08] | Playing around? | 整回来? |
[34:08] | Somebody tells you they’re allergic to something, | 别人告诉你们他对某物过敏 |
[34:10] | so you dump it in their food? | 所以你们就往他的食物里 放过敏的东西? |
[34:12] | It’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[34:12] | Come on, you guys. | 来吧 |
[34:13] | – Leave him alone. – What do you care? | – 别耍他 – 你管什么 |
[34:14] | You going to hook up with that deadbeat? | 你愿意和他有来往? |
[34:20] | Yeah, mix it up– | 来点猛的– |
[34:22] | another spoonful. Go for it. | 再来一勺. 好好享受吧 |
[34:26] | Didn’t take him very long to get sick, did it? | 他马上就犯病了吧 |
[34:31] | Soup a little rich for your taste, Wesley? | 口味对你太重了,Wesley? |
[34:34] | Did it ever once occur to you to call an ambulance? | 你们都没有叫救护车? |
[34:36] | Or was the joke just getting better? | 还是玩笑越开越大了? |
[34:38] | He left. | 他走了 |
[34:39] | We figured he was all right. | 我们认为他没事了 |
[34:40] | No, you followed him. | 不,你们跟着他 |
[34:42] | Wesley, Richard, | |
[34:44] | whoever you are. | 不管你是谁 |
[34:45] | Come on, Wesley. | 来吧, Wesley |
[34:46] | You can’t fool us Wesley. | 你不能耍我们,Wesley |
[34:49] | You can’t prove I was there. | 你们不能证明我在那 |
[34:50] | I can prove you were at the restaurant, | 我能证明你当时在餐馆 |
[34:51] | and I can prove that you tied him up | 我可以证明你把他绑起来 |
[34:53] | and threw him in the water. | 把他丢进水里 |
[34:55] | You know the knots you use for climbing? | 你还记得你们 用来攀登的绳子吗? |
[34:57] | You used them to tie up your victim | 你用它们来绑你的受害人 |
[34:59] | and dump him in the lake. | 沉进湖里 |
[35:02] | – Pick him up. – No. He’s dead. | – 拉他起来 – 不,他死了 |
[35:04] | – What? – All right, pick this up. | – 什么? – 好吧,把这个拿起来 |
[35:05] | Pick him up! | 把他拉起来! |
[35:08] | Give me that rope. | 把那跟绳给我 |
[35:09] | Come on, you ready? | 来吧,准备好了没 |
[35:09] | Come on. | 来 |
[35:13] | Come on, man. | 来 |
[35:14] | All right, pick him up. | 好了,把他抬起来 |
[35:19] | Fitting in. | “加入” |
[35:21] | You’re going to be doing a lot of that, Ben. | 你要为此付出很多,Ben. |
[35:24] | I’d say for the next 15 years. | 15年的牢狱 |
[35:38] | I constructed this weapon using data from a series of test fires. | 我根据一系列测验数据 造了这个家伙 |
[35:46] | The GSR spread has virtually the same characteristics as the weapon used to kill Jason Kinsey. | 射出的弹药残余量跟 杀死Jason kinsey的一样多 |
[35:50] | Also, this shot has an equally shallow penetration. | 同时又有弱的穿透力 |
[35:58] | Now… | 现在… |
[36:00] | the outer diameter of this pipe… | 这管子的外直径… |
[36:03] | is identical… | 跟… |
[36:07] | …to the shaft of a steering lock. | …跟方向锁的管径一样了 |
[36:10] | By cutting off the end of the shaft, | 切开管子的一端 |
[36:13] | and using the other arm as a firing pin, | 拿另一臂当撞针 |
[36:17] | the killer made a gun out of a steering lock. | 凶手用方向盘锁造了一把枪 |
[36:29] | We’ve got to find this weapon. | 我们要去找到这把枪 |
[36:33] | I think I’ve already seen the one we want. | 我想我已经看到 我们要找的那个了 |
[36:37] | What’s all this about, anyway? | 这是什么意思? |
[37:04] | There are seven sets of keys. | 这有七串钥匙 |
[37:06] | Only six cars, Mike. | 却只有六辆车,Mike |
[37:09] | Where’s the seventh car? | 第七辆车在哪? |
[37:11] | My guess… | 我猜… |
[37:12] | is that that’s your car, Mike. | 那是你的车, Mike |
[37:15] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[37:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:23] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[37:48] | Gunpowder. | 火药 |
[37:52] | You’ve got no idea how it got like that, right? | 你都不明白 我们怎么知道的吧 |
[37:55] | It’s a mystery to me, man. | 我不知道 |
[37:57] | Join the club. | 我也一样 |
[38:45] | Like I told you, | 我跟你讲过的 |
[38:46] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我毫不知情 |
[38:48] | I just took that steering lock off the rack. | 我才买了这个方向盘锁 |
[38:51] | There’s like a dozen of them, you know. | 有成打的一模一样的 |
[38:53] | Anyone could have put that there. | 谁都可以把那个放在那 |
[38:55] | I took a look at your record. | 我在你的记录上瞥了眼 |
[38:58] | You did three years for domestic assault back in ’99. | 99年入室袭击,坐了3年牢 |
[39:03] | I paid my debt. | 我已经还清我的罪了 |
[39:04] | Sure you did. | 你当然还了 |
[39:06] | And then there’s Melanie Dobson. | |
[39:08] | She humiliated you at Nabokov’s last week. | 她上周让你在 Nabokov出了丑 |
[39:13] | So I’m thinking me and you can go somewhere more private. | 我们去个人少的地方吧 |
[39:16] | Yeah. I don’t think so. | 啊,我不这么想了 |
[39:18] | What, I buy you drinks,you just blow me off? | 什么,我请你喝了酒 你就甩掉我? |
[39:21] | Can you believe him? | 你们能相信他? |
[39:22] | What a loser. | 失败 |
[39:23] | You piece of trash! | 你这个婊子 |
[39:30] | Then you saw her with Kinsey. | 然后你又看见她 跟着Kinsey |
[39:32] | That pissed you off, didn’t it? | 这让你很生气 |
[39:34] | We got hold of your pay records for the last six months. | 我们有你过去 六个月的薪水记录 |
[39:37] | He was docking you for parking in the lot. | 他从你的薪水里 扣停车场使用费 |
[39:40] | It was policy that you could park in the lot on your shift. | 在上班时我们可以 把车停在车场,这是规矩 |
[39:43] | Okay, and then one day it’s this big problem. | 然后有一天有了大麻烦 |
[39:46] | So me and the guys were hoping you’d reconsider about making us pay. | 我们希望你能重新 考虑下我们停车还要花钱 |
[39:50] | What do you think, Melanie? | 你怎么想,Melanie? |
[39:52] | Uh-uh. | |
[39:53] | Now, go park my car. | 把我车停好 |
[39:54] | Oh… | 哦… |
[39:56] | Run along now. | 快去吧 |
[40:01] | You were going to get even, | 你要去抄家伙 |
[40:02] | but with a felony conviction, | 但是你是重罪犯 |
[40:03] | you couldn’t buy a weapon, | 你不能去买武器 |
[40:05] | so you improvised. | 所以你自己造了一个 |
[40:16] | Now you waited for the perfect opportunity. | 现在你就等一个绝佳时机 |
[40:19] | And then Kinsey pulled into the lot with his girlfriend. | Kinsey和他女朋友 一起进了停车场 |
[40:25] | Let’s go for a drink. | 让我们先去喝一杯 |
[40:25] | Then we’ll go upstairs. | 然后就上楼 |
[40:31] | Kinsey had an extra elevator key on his key ring. | Kinsey的钥匙链上有 一把电梯的钥匙 |
[40:34] | You had a key to operate the elevator. | 你有一把钥匙可以操作电梯. |
[40:36] | You had access. | 你进去了 |
[40:42] | You waited for them in Kinsey’s penthouse foyer. | 在Kinsey的顶楼房屋等他们 |
[40:48] | Your shot was meant for Melanie… | 你本来想杀Melanie… |
[40:50] | but Kinsey walked into your line of fire. | 但是Kinsey撞到了你的枪眼上 |
[40:53] | You tried to reload, | 你想再装子弹 |
[40:55] | but your weapon failed. | 但是你的枪装不上了 |
[41:01] | You couldn’t get the shell out… | 你拔不出枪管… |
[41:04] | and she got away. | 所以她跑了 |
[41:05] | The steering wheel lock | 在你车上找到的 |
[41:07] | we retrieved from your car had that shell with your prints on it. | 那个方向盘锁里的 弹壳上面有你的指纹 |
[41:13] | She deserved to die. | 她该死 |
[41:14] | They both deserved to die. | 他们都该死 |
[41:17] | Treating people like they’re nothing. | 他们根本就当别人不存在 |
[41:21] | And the girl… | 这个女孩… |
[41:25] | when I shot Kinsey, | 当我杀了Kinsey时 |
[41:28] | she looked right at me. | 她径直看着我 |
[41:32] | She didn’t even know who I was. | 她根本就不知道我是谁 |
[41:34] | Like she’d never seen me before. | 就像她以前从来不认识我 |
[41:38] | Like I was a nobody. | 就像我根本不存在 |
[41:44] | I bought her drinks. | 我请她喝酒 |
[41:52] | I checked the maintenance records on the Rolex. | 我检查了Rolex的养护记录 |
[41:54] | Abby gave it to him. | Abby给他的 |
[41:55] | The spoiled rich have big hearts after all. | 这个被宠坏的有钱人 还是有个好心肠 |
[42:09] | Hey, ever figure out who was calling? | 嘿,谁送的? |
[42:13] | Sheldon Hawkes, mind your own business. | 管好你自己的 |