时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Did you see that? | 太离谱了 |
[00:46] | They’re gonna kill someone. | 非出人命不可 |
[00:47] | Fine. Just don’t let it be us. | 无所谓 轮不到咱们头上就行 |
[00:50] | I’d like to get home in one piece. | 我可还想活着到家 |
[01:11] | Now,you know I’ve always been one to let you do your thing, | 我一般都让你自由发挥的 |
[01:13] | but the Chief of the Traffic Bureau has asked me to pass along a message. | 交通局的头儿让我跟你说一声 |
[01:16] | – Uh,let me guess.Hurry up? – It is the FDR,Stella. | – 说什么?动作快点儿? – 斯戴拉 这可是罗斯福高速 |
[01:18] | Ripple effect from shutting this down’s gonna jam up the morning commute. | 把这封了 明早上全市交通都得乱套 |
[01:33] | Got my guys on the bridge,Mac. | 已经派人上桥去了 迈克. |
[01:35] | Kia Rowe.19. No purse,no wallet. | 吉娅 罗 19岁 没背包 也没钱包 |
[01:39] | ID in her pocket– she wanted us to know who she was. | 兜里揣着身份证– 想让咱们知道她是谁 |
[01:42] | Suicide? | 自杀? |
[01:43] | Maybe she had the ID in her pocket ’cause she didn’t like to carry a purse. | 没准就是不爱带包 才揣兜里的 |
[01:46] | I’m lookinat the overpass, and I’m thinking sn dive. | 我正看那个高架路 琢磨着燕式跳水… |
[01:49] | Fall doesn’t kill her, traffic on the FDR does. | 她不是摔死的 是让车撞死的 |
[01:54] | She didn’t jump. | 不是她想跳的… |
[01:56] | Defense wounds.She fought with someone. | 防御创伤 发生过搏斗 |
[02:01] | Probably was thrown from the bridge. | 看来是给推下来的 |
[02:04] | Good-bye,suicide. | 拜拜了 自杀 |
[02:06] | Heo,murder. | 你好呀 谋杀 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “与鱼共舞” |
[02:34] | CSI: New York Season 02 Episode 05 | |
[02:55] | She fought like hell. She didn’t want to die. | 还挺拼命的 真不想死 |
[02:57] | No,she did not. Wounds are linear.Edges clean. | 没错 伤口呈直线 边界清晰 |
[03:02] | – Consistent with a knife. – Not a fair fight. | – 符合刀伤的特点 – 这架打得可不公平 |
[03:06] | Well,she scratched something or someone. | 她抓了什么东西 或者什么人 |
[03:08] | Yeah,already scraped and sent to Trace. | 对 已经取样拿去分析了 |
[03:10] | Also plucked a fingernail fragment off her shirt. | 还在她上衣上发现一片指甲 |
[03:14] | Hers are manicured and intact. | 她自己的指甲好好的 |
[03:16] | So,what you found may be our killer’s. | 那看来是凶手的了 |
[03:18] | But fingernails don’t yield testable DNA. Lab’s gonna have to run mitochondrial. | 指甲不含能测试的DNA. 实验室得做一下线粒体DNA分析 |
[03:23] | They’ve been forewarned. | 已经在做了 |
[03:24] | She’s got the feet of a dancer. | 看这脚 像是跳舞的 |
[03:26] | Bunion.Hammer toe. Common injuries for a dancer. | 囊膜炎 槌状趾 典型的舞蹈职业病 |
[03:29] | The big toe angles towards the other toes, forcing itself behind the second toe, | 大脚趾经常弯向其他脚趾 使得它别在二趾的后面 |
[03:33] | which causes the middle joint to buckle. | 导致这两趾扣在了一起 |
[03:35] | – u were a dancer? – More like a student– | – 你以前跳过舞? – 也就算是学过吧– |
[03:37] | jazz,tap,ballet. I… I have some skills. | 爵士 踢踏 芭蕾 我…多少会点 |
[03:40] | As do I.Heavy Latin influence,merengue. | 我也是 不过比较拉丁风 梅格伦舞! |
[03:44] | Sid?What about these abrasions? | 希德 这擦伤怎么回事? |
[03:47] | Well,I’ve been picking these particles,uh, | 我整个这一早上 都一直在… |
[03:49] | out of the balls of her feet all morning. | 从她脚上的血泡里 摘这些小颗粒 |
[03:51] | My educated guess– glass. | 以我合理的推测看– 玻璃 |
[03:53] | But the car window spidered. It didn’t shatter. | 车窗就是裂了 没碎 |
[03:56] | Not to mention she was wearing shoes when she fell. | 再说了 掉下来时候还穿着鞋呢 |
[03:58] | So,where’d these come from? | 那这是哪儿来的? |
[04:50] | Dug up some background on our vic. | 找着了点儿被害人的背景 |
[04:52] | Kia Rowe was fresh to the city. She hadn’t even been here a year. | 吉娅 罗,到这时间不长 不到一年 |
[04:55] | She was originally from Memphis. I ran her Social Security number. | 从孟菲斯来的 查了她社会保险号 |
[04:58] | Shrents a room on theest Side and collects unemployment. | 在东边租了间房子 没工作 |
[05:00] | – She also plays the lottery. – All it takes is a dollar and a dream. | – 还玩彩票 – 付出一块钱 给你一个梦想 |
[05:04] | – I’m a dreamer,too. – I see. | – 我也是有梦想地人呀 – 看得出来 |
[05:07] | – What’s that,a playbook? – Sort of. | – 这什么,剧本? – 差不多吧 |
[05:09] | These are dance movements. | 写的都是些舞步 |
[05:10] | Individual steps to a particular piece of music. | 每个动作 都和特定的那段音乐对应 |
[05:13] | “This is why you’re here!” | “这就是为什么你在这!” |
[05:15] | It looks like she’s folded it and unfolded it at least a thousand times. | 好像这东西 她又叠又打开 弄了不下一千回 |
[05:18] | It must be pretty important to her. | 肯定挺重要 |
[05:19] | She wanted to dance her way to stardom. This was her ticket. | 想跳出名啊 这东西可关键了 |
[05:23] | The glass shards in her feet were coated with titanium dioxide. | 她脚上扎的玻璃碴子 有二氧化钛镀膜 |
[05:26] | Titanium? | 钛? |
[05:27] | – Must be strongtuff. – And heat-resistant. | – 挺硬的吧 – 还防热的 |
[05:29] | She’s a dancer,so,I’m thinking stage lighting.We got to find a stage. | 她是跳舞的 我想是不是舞台照明 得找到舞台 |
[05:34] | Well,that shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该不难 |
[05:36] | Just like a play in football can be specific to a team, | 就好像球队都有自己的战术 |
[05:39] | choreography can be specific to a dance company. | 舞蹈团也都有自己的动作 |
[05:42] | Back,ball,change, | back,ball,change,pirouette. 退 掌换步 退 掌换步 转身 |
[05:46] | Attitude,shoulder roll. | 阿提秋 扭肩 |
[05:49] | Impressive. | 厉害呀 |
[05:50] | Those were the easy steps. | 这都是基础的 |
[05:51] | These are not. | 这个可不一样了 |
[05:52] | And very well rehearsed, and I have a pretty good idea where. | 难练得很 不过差不多能猜出来在哪 |
[06:01] | All I’m saying is,I don’t understand why I have to go. | 我就不明白了 干嘛非让我也去 |
[06:04] | I mean,it’s her boss’s kid’s bar mitzvah. How does that concern me? | 她老板孩子的成人礼 关我什么事? |
[06:07] | So,two hours out of your Saturday’s a deal breaker? | 那就是说 耽误你周六俩小时 你火就大了? |
[06:09] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa, I’m not the bad guy. | 别别别 我可不是那德性 |
[06:12] | Looks like our friend here had a bad night. | 这哥们儿昨晚不太顺呐 |
[06:15] | Oh! This guy’s foul. Smells worse than dead. | 靠!这家伙也太龌龊了 比死人还难闻 |
[06:20] | – Yeah,likeish. – Yeah,it’s great. | – 腥了吧叽的 – 嗯 这味儿正啊 |
[06:26] | Surrounding area’s undisturbed. | 周围环境正常 |
[06:28] | No sign of struggle. What do you think? Dump job? | 没有争斗迹象 你觉得怎么回事? 弃尸? |
[06:31] | – Body on Bruckner Boulevard? The Bronx? – Definitely. | – 布朗克斯区布鲁克纳大道上 – 绝对是了 |
[06:36] | – No ID. – He’s got a hole in his chest. | – 没身份证 – 胸口有个洞 |
[06:41] | Straight through to the other side. | 刺穿了 |
[06:57] | Body temp’s 80.6. | 肝温27度 |
[07:00] | Cooling rate’s one point five degrees an hour. | 死后是每小时下降1度 |
[07:03] | Means he’s been a corpse about 12 hours. | 就是说这家伙变成尸体 差不多12个小时了 |
[07:06] | Question is,where was he before that? | 问题是 之前 他又是什么人? |
[08:05] | – Interesting shape. – Extremely. | – 形状挺有意思吧 – 确实 |
[08:07] | Definitely caught my eye, as did his odor with my olfactory senses. | 看得我目不转睛 他那股味 更是印象深刻 |
[08:11] | Yeah,we got some of that at the scene. He was fishy. | 嗯 在现场就闻着了 够腥的 |
[08:13] | Blackfin Snapper. | 黑鳍鲷鱼 |
[08:15] | That’s what the aroma reminded me of– snapper… | 就这股味让我想起来的–鲷鱼… |
[08:18] | lightly layered with a sweet and sour relish. | 蘸点儿酸甜的酸黄瓜末 |
[08:20] | ‘Course,for a little pow to the palette, I’d add sambal oelek and garlic chili sauce. | 嫌不过瘾 就加咖喱或者蒜蓉辣酱… |
[08:25] | Yogot that from the corpse? | 你在尸体上找的这些? |
[08:26] | Inspiration can be found in anything. | 灵感随处可得 |
[08:28] | In this case,it was a perforation of the Inferior Vena Cava. | 这位 下腔静脉穿孔 |
[08:32] | Caused tamponading of the wound. | 导致的伤口压塞 |
[08:36] | He was corked by the weapon? | 就让凶器那么给串着啦? |
[08:38] | But that didn’t kill him. | 倒不是因为这个死的 |
[08:39] | – What killed him? – Getting uncorked. | – 是因为什么? – 凶器给拔出来的那一下 |
[08:44] | – Any idea what went through this guy? – Uh,yes. | – 发没发现是让什么给串的? – 当然 |
[08:47] | Many. | 还不少呢 |
[08:52] | Hmm. What do you got there? | 哟 这是什么? |
[08:54] | No clue,but this is the fourth one I’ve pulled out, | 不明白 这是我弄出来的第四个了 |
[08:56] | and it’s certainly not part of him. | 肯定不是他身上长的东西. |
[08:58] | Then it’s part of the weapon. | 那就是凶器的一部分了 |
[10:15] | There’s gls shards in her shoes. | 她鞋里有玻璃碴子 |
[10:17] | And littered around the stage from the spotlights. | 舞台聚光灯底下也不少 |
[10:19] | Huh. Well,the locks are just for show, | 这锁根本没什么用 |
[10:21] | so anybody could have scooped up some of them and spiked Kia’s shoes. | 谁都能从舞台上弄点撒她鞋里 |
[10:24] | We need to find out who this anybody is. | 那就得找找这个“谁” 是谁了 |
[10:26] | Means I’m searching for crumbs. | 我得开始找碴子了 |
[10:30] | I got nothing from the dancers. What did you find in Kia’s locker? | 那帮人那没问出什么来 在吉娅柜子里找着什么没? |
[10:33] | Uh,we got hot packs for before rehearsal, | 嗯 排练前用的热敷袋 |
[10:36] | cold packs for after rehearsal, Ibuprofen for inflammation. | 排练后用的冰敷袋 止痛用的布洛芬 |
[10:40] | I guess you got to dance through the pain. | 练跳舞还真不容易 |
[10:43] | Wow. Looks like she plays every week. | 哟 彩票她每期都买呀 |
[10:46] | I’m more of a play when the pot’s huge kind of guy. | 我也就是兜里闲钱多才买 |
[10:50] | “One,16,23,28,39,50”? | |
[10:55] | “One,16,23,28,39,50.” | |
[10:58] | Same numbers again and again. | 每次都一样的号 |
[11:00] | Must be her lucky numbers. | 她幸运数字吧 |
[11:39] | Tell me about the glass,Shayna. | 说说那玻璃吧 夏娜. |
[11:41] | Look,I told you,okay: I don’t know how it got there. | 跟你说过多少遍了 我不知道 |
[11:43] | Maybe she was walking around barefoot and she stepped on the glass. | 可能她光脚溜达 就踩上去了 |
[11:46] | Maybe.But it’s also on the door release to your locker. | 可能 不过你柜子里还漏了些出来 |
[11:49] | A thousand ways it could have gotten there. | 那原因可能多了去了 |
[11:50] | – I just need one. – You see the girls around here? | – 我要一个就够了 – 你看这儿这些人 |
[11:53] | Every one’s a great dancer. And I hate them.They hate me. | 不管谁 跳得都不错 我恨她们 她们也恨我 |
[11:56] | We’re not friends,okay? We don’t want each other to succeed. | 我们没什么交情 谁也不想看别人出人头地 |
[11:59] | And so you made sure that Kia wouldn’t by sabotaging her shoes. | 所以就对她的鞋做手脚? |
[12:01] | You hobbled her so she wouldn’t make her steps. | 弄坏她的脚 好跳不了舞 对吧 |
[12:09] | – I was proving a point. – Yeah? | – 我就想证明一件事 – 是么? |
[12:11] | – What point? – I’m the best dancer here. | – 什么? – 这儿我跳得最好 |
[12:14] | Kia was the new girl and he had the hots for her. | 吉娅是新人 他还对她有意思 |
[12:16] | Okay.Lucky for you you’re hot, | 行了 幸亏你长得不错 |
[12:18] | so I’ll tolerate you butchering the moves. | 你跳这么烂我也就忍了 |
[12:21] | – And that’s not fai – Neither is murder. | – 不公平 – 也不至于杀人吧 |
[12:23] | Don’t you look at me like that. I didn’t kill Kia. | 你别这么看我 吉娅又不是我杀的 |
[12:24] | If anything,I’m the victim here. | 我可也算受害者 |
[12:26] | Yeah,I know,I know. I’ve heard your sob story. | 对 对 你这惨痛经历我也听够了 |
[12:28] | Now I want to hear what the knife in you locker has to say. | 听听你柜子里的刀怎么说吧 |
[12:31] | I got rights,okay. You can’t go throughy locker. | 那又不犯法 你凭什么就随便开我柜子 |
[12:33] | Not yet.But in 20 minutes when the warrant gets here, | 现在是不行 20分钟以后 等许可一到 |
[12:35] | your world opens up. | 就敞开你的世界吧 |
[13:08] | Heard sand came pouring out of our victim’s shoes. | 听说被害人鞋里发现有沙子 |
[13:11] | If he was killed at the beach, could explain the fishy smell of the body. | 在海滩被杀的话 就说明怎么那么腥了 |
[13:13] | That makes sense,but this doesn’t. | 说得过去 这个 就说不过去了 |
[13:15] | Trace from the murder weapon pulled from the vic’s through and through. | 凶器的残留 从被害人身上取下来的 |
[13:20] | – Looks like skin. – Yeah. | – 看着像皮肤 – 对 |
[13:23] | – But it’s not the victim’s. – No. | – 不过不是被害人的 – 嗯 |
[13:25] | Outer layer of the human epidermis is composed solely | 人的上皮组织外层是– |
[13:27] | of flattened squamous epithelial cells. | 扁平的鳞状上皮细胞组成的 |
[13:30] | This tissue does contain epithelials, but they’re mixed in with another cell type. | 这块确实是上皮组织 不过还混有其他的细胞类型 |
[13:33] | In English,Doc. | 说普通话行不~ |
[13:34] | This skin isn’t human. | 这不是人皮 |
[14:09] | Unbelievable. | 太不可思议了 |
[14:10] | The vic smelled like fish because that’s what went through him.Literally. | 我说怎么闻着一股鱼味 他是让鱼给扎穿的 |
[14:15] | Tissue in the wound is from | 伤口里的组织是… |
[14:16] | Xiphias…Gladius. | 剑…旗鱼 |
[14:19] | Stabbed by a swordfish? | 让剑鱼给扎了? |
[14:22] | I’m looking at the bill on this fish and I’m thinking it’s possible. | 我正看这鱼的介绍 估计差不多 |
[14:25] | I’m not Mr. Fisherman, and I don’t know a thing about swordfish, | 我不是渔民 这剑鱼什么的不太懂 |
[14:30] | but this is real skin tissue. It didn’t come off some taxidermied fish | 不过这可是真的皮肤组织 不是墙上挂的剑鱼标本上– |
[14:33] | hanging on a wall– this guy got stabbed by the real thing. | 弄下来的 这人是让真的鱼给扎穿了 |
[14:36] | You might not be Mr. Fisherman, but I’m beginning to think our victim was. | 你当然不是渔民 恐怕被害人就是了 |
[14:54] | It’s a rough way to go o, | 这么死是惨点儿 |
[14:56] | but stranger accidents have happened. | 不过怪事儿也不是没有啊 |
[14:58] | Death by swordfish. Man,I love being in the field. | 让鱼给扎死… 在地上待着真好 |
[15:05] | Shayna’s lawyer’s starting to act up,Mac. Where are we with the knife from the locker? | 夏娜的律师要找事了 她那刀研究得怎么样了? |
[15:09] | Nowhere. | 不怎么样 |
[15:11] | Blade is consistent with the wounds on Kia’s arms, | 刀口和吉娅胳膊上伤口一致 |
[15:13] | but it tested negative for blood. | 不过没有血 |
[15:15] | So we can’t prove it’s the knife that slashed her up. | 证明不了这就是伤了她的刀子 |
[15:17] | That’s only part of the problem. Shayna’s a good suspect. | 无所谓 夏娜嫌疑还挺大的 |
[15:20] | Jealous dancer, explains the sabotage, | 怀恨在心 供认给人下绊儿 |
[15:23] | but it’s a huge jump to go from spiking Kia’s shoes to throwing her off a bridge. | 不过 鞋里放玻璃比起把人从桥上扔下去 性质可就不一样了 |
[15:27] | Especially without leaving a trace of evidence behind. | 尤其这还没证据 |
[15:30] | Search of the brge and overpass turned up squat. | 桥上和高架路上 搜了半天什么也没有 |
[15:32] | Let’s back up a bit.What,besides jealousy,would be a good motive? | 回过头想想 除了嫉妒 还有什么动机可能大点? |
[15:36] | Money. | 钱? |
[15:38] | Okay,she had 30 losing tickets in her locker and this one in her pocket. | 她柜子里有30张没中的彩票 这个 是她口袋里的 |
[15:43] | Check out the numbers. | 你看看数 |
[15:47] | One… | |
[15:48] | 16,23,28,39 and 50. | 16,23,28,39 还有 50. |
[15:52] | Ticket was a winner. | 她中了啊 |
[15:53] | Yeah,and her lucky numbers add up to $17 million. | 对呀 她这幸运数字赢了一千七百万啊 |
[15:58] | And 17 million motives. | 一千七百万个杀人动机啊 |
[16:25] | Hey,Dorothy,we gonna process or what? Commuters are piling up. | 动作快点儿行不行啊 多萝茜? (指绿野仙踪主人公 家住堪萨斯草原) 乘客都等不及了 |
[16:29] | First off,Officer Murphy, I’m from Montana,not Kansas.Second… | 首先呢 墨菲警官 (指重伤后被改造成机械战警的阿里克斯・墨菲) 我家住蒙大拿 不是堪萨斯… |
[16:33] | this is my crime scene, and I’m extremely thorough. | 其次呢 这是我的现场 我这人办事认真 |
[16:36] | Tram opens when I’m done. | 等我弄完再开吧 |
[16:39] | Now… who is he? | 那…他是什么人? |
[16:41] | Harold Claven,64, | 哈罗德 克莱文, 64岁 |
[16:43] | three days from retirement. He was the tram driver. | 再有三天就退休了 开缆车的 |
[16:47] | You’re bagging his hands? | 你还把他手给包起来? |
[16:48] | Can’t fool you. | 真是蒙不了你 |
[16:51] | It was probably just a heart attack. | 可能就是犯心脏病了 |
[16:53] | Noted. | 我知道 |
[16:55] | Who found him? | 谁发现的他? |
[16:56] | Commuter this morning. First tram,6:00 a.m. | 今天早上 6点钟头一班的乘客 |
[17:05] | Did you know this is the nation’s only functioning commuter tram? | 你知不知道 全国就这一条交通用的缆车? |
[17:09] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:09] | And that knowledge doesn’t affect me one way or the other. | 又不干我什么事 |
[17:12] | Really? | 是嘛? |
[17:14] | I found it kind of interesting. | 我倒觉得挺有意思 |
[17:24] | Blood. | 血 |
[17:26] | Settle in,Murphy, I’m gonna be here awhile. | 坐会儿吧 墨菲 我得待一阵儿了 |
[17:54] | That’s her. | 那就她 |
[17:57] | I’ll talk to her. | 我和她说吧 |
[18:03] | I knew something bad had happened. | 我就知道出事了 |
[18:05] | Fred works through the night, | 弗里德每天晚上都熬夜 |
[18:06] | but he comes home every morning for breakfast, | 不过早上肯定回家吃饭 |
[18:08] | take Jake to school– always. | 送杰克上学– 一直都这样 |
[18:09] | So when he didn’t,that’s when you reported him missing. | 所以看他没回来 你就报警了 |
[18:13] | Was there anyone here that had a problem with Fred, | 有没有谁 和弗里德关系不太好的 |
[18:16] | that might have wanted tourt him like this? | 可能想杀他的? |
[18:18] | There’s hundreds of vendors around here, I mean,some big,some smalllike us. | 这商家好几百户 有的买卖大 有的买卖小 比如我们 |
[18:21] | You know,and we’re all selling the same thing: fish. | 都是卖鱼的 |
[18:24] | But sometimes costs area all going in one direction,and Fred… | 有时候吧 大家统一调整价钱 但是弗里德呢… |
[18:28] | I don’t know,he… | 我说不好 他… |
[18:31] | he didn’t want to raise the rates. | 他不愿意涨价 |
[18:33] | Means your business is suddenly standing out from the crowd. | 就是说你们的买卖 一下就成出头鸟了 |
[18:58] | Seems Fred Bayliss was upsetting the status quo here at the Fulton Fish Market. | 看来弗里德 贝里斯 对富尔顿鱼市现状不太满意啊 |
[19:02] | So everyone under this roof is a potential suspect. | 那这的人都成犯罪嫌疑人了 |
[19:05] | Some 400,000 square feet, I just found out. | 这可有40万平方英尺 |
[19:08] | That’s a lot of people. | 人可真不少 |
[19:10] | – We got to naow down that list. – Already on it. | – 得缩小点儿范围 – 已经开始了 |
[19:13] | Area’s been hosed down, | 这地方用水冲过了 |
[19:15] | but they missed a spot. | 这儿他们没留神 |
[19:18] | Misting pattern. | 雾状分布 |
[19:27] | Blood’s human. | 人血 |
[19:30] | Fred Bayliss didn’t die at sea. | 弗里德 贝里斯不是在海上死的 |
[19:36] | It weighs a ton. | 这得有一吨沉 |
[19:37] | Actually,it’s probably more like 250 pounds. | 差不多也就250磅吧 |
[19:40] | Fish that size are easier for restaurants to carve up | 这么大的鱼 餐厅做的时候比较好切 |
[19:44] | and minimize off-cuts and odd-sized portions. | 不会有很多不规则的边角余料 |
[19:47] | What I was getting at is that I don’t see somebody | 这一搬,我发现啊 |
[19:48] | lifting this thing and stabbing Fred with it. | 够呛有人拿得动这东西去扎弗里德 |
[19:52] | So | 那… |
[19:53] | if the fish didn’t come to Fred… | 不是这鱼去扎的弗里德… |
[19:56] | Fred came to the fish. | 弗里德是撞倒鱼上的 |
[19:58] | – Yeah. – And hard. | 对 撞得还挺猛 |
[20:00] | He had to be pushed. | 肯定是让人推的 |
[20:02] | No reaction to blood. | 没有沾过血的迹象 |
[20:04] | Neither of these beaks went through Fred. | 不是这几条刺的弗里德 |
[20:07] | Voids in the ice.We’re missing fish. | 空旷的冰面 鱼失踪了 |
[20:09] | Murder weapon’s been sold. | 凶器让人卖了 |
[20:11] | Well,we need to find it before it becomes dinner. | 趁还没下锅 得赶紧找 |
[20:19] | I’m sorry,you want what? | 不好意思 你们要什么? |
[20:22] | Those. Bingo. | 就那堆 |
[20:23] | Actually,we only want one. | 一条就够了 |
[20:25] | This is a customer list from the Bayliss Fish Company. | 这是贝里斯水产公司的顾客名单 |
[20:27] | You,Richard Daly,had these swordfish delivered this morning. | 你,理查德 戴里, 今早接收了这批剑鱼 |
[20:30] | This is a warrant to test the beaks for the presence of Fred Bayliss’s bld. | 这是测试鱼嘴是否 沾有弗里德 贝里斯血液的许可 |
[20:34] | For Fred’s blood? I dot understand.What happened him? | 弗里德的血? 说什么呢你 他怎么了? |
[20:36] | – Fred’s dead. – Wait. | – 弗里德死了 – 别… |
[20:38] | Hold on a second. | 慢着 |
[20:39] | So then,one of my swordfish… | 就是说我的剑鱼… |
[20:44] | I paid full price for them. Now they’re rthless,tainted. | 我可花了大价钱 这下可好 废了 没法吃了 |
[20:47] | I’m sure Fred’s sorry for the inconvenience his murder has caused your restaurant. | 弗里德肯定内疚 他的死 造成您这么大损失 |
[20:51] | – I’m sorry. – That came out wrong. | 对不起 我说错话了 |
[20:53] | Of course,it’s awful what happened to Fred… | 当然 弗里德实在是不幸… |
[20:56] | It’s just… | 不过… |
[20:58] | …well,swordfish is kind of why people come here. | …剑鱼是我这儿招牌菜 |
[21:01] | PR like this can kill a restaurant. | 出这种事儿 能把我这生意搅黄了 |
[21:05] | People never cease to amaze me. | 可真是什么人都有啊 |
[21:08] | What’s the word? | 怎么样? |
[21:13] | Positive. | 阳性 |
[21:15] | Sorry for your loss. | 对您损失很抱歉啊~ |
[21:18] | My hat’s off to Fred,though.I couldn’t work around this smell all day long. | 我真服了弗里德 他怎么就受得了这股味呢 |
[21:20] | But a decomp dead body you’re okay with? | 烂尸体不更臭? 你怎么就受得了呢? |
[21:22] | It’s a fish thing. | 主要是这个腥啊 |
[21:23] | I’m sure if the paycheck was right,you’d be okay with it. | 挣得够多的话 你肯定没什么受不了的 |
[21:26] | That figure and what Fred’s pulling in are worlds apart. | 弗里德挣得好像没那么多啊 |
[21:28] | So says his wife,and I’m sure you caught the uniform on his son. | 他老婆也这么说的 不过你看见他儿子的校服了吧? |
[21:31] | In New York City,that means private school,expensive. | 在这 就是说 上的私立学校 贵着呢 |
[21:33] | He wanted the best for his kid. Nothing wrong with that investment. | 给孩子投资呗 挺正常 |
[21:37] | Let’s pick up the pace. I’m starting to get a little nauseous. | 快点儿吧还是 都快吐了 |
[21:40] | Substances under Kia Rowe’s fingernails were not from an attacker. | 吉娅 罗指甲缝里面的东西 不是凶手身上的 |
[21:43] | No foreign DNA. | 不含DNA. |
[21:45] | Found remnants of Ethylene Propylene | 找到残留的乙烯基丙烯 |
[21:46] | and traces of Bisphenol A and Cresyl Glycidyl Ether. | 还有双对羟苯基丙烷 和甲苯基缩水甘油醚 |
[21:50] | Rubber and glue… | 就是橡胶和胶水… |
[21:51] | Neither of which is specific to | 都和夏娜或者皇后区大桥 |
[21:53] | Shayna or the Queensborough Bridge. | 没什么关系 |
[21:55] | They may have nothing to do with Kia’s murder.Sorry. | – 他们和吉娅谋杀案怕是也没关系 – 遗憾 |
[21:58] | The you are. I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 这儿呢 到处找你俩 |
[22:01] | DNA report from my case– | 我那案子的DNA测试– |
[22:03] | it’s a blood smear I pulled off the window sill of theoosevelt Tram. | 从罗斯福岛缆车窗台上 取得血液样本 |
[22:09] | Mac. | 迈克 |
[22:10] | Blood came from Kia Rowe. | 吉娅 罗的血 |
[22:15] | She didn’t fall off the bridge, she fell off the tram. | 她不是从桥上掉下去的 是从缆车上掉的 |
[22:17] | Two victims,one case… | 两个受害人 一个案子… |
[22:20] | 案情新发展 | |
[22:28] | Tram’s last run of the night | 昨晚最后一班– |
[22:29] | was from Roosevelt Island to Manhattan– 2:00 a.m. | 是午夜两点 从罗斯福岛到曼哈顿 |
[22:33] | We have no other bodies. | 没别的尸体了 |
[22:34] | Nobody reported Harold dead until the trams opened the next morning. | 直到第二天开门 才有人发现哈罗德死了 |
[22:38] | So we have to assume that there were three people in the tram. | 可以推测当时有三个人 |
[22:40] | Harold the driver, Kia and our killer. | 开缆车的哈罗德,吉娅, 和凶手 |
[22:43] | The only one to make it off alive. | 唯一一个活下来的人 |
[22:46] | Safety sticker affixed with glue. | 窗户上的安全提示 |
[22:49] | Door sealant, | 封门的胶皮 |
[22:51] | complete with scratch marks. Kia wanted out of this tram. | 到处都是抓过的痕迹 吉娅想逃出去来着 |
[22:58] | And without disabling the gear box from the locking mechanism, | 而且 除非从锁定装置里停下齿轮箱 |
[23:02] | there’s no way these doors are opening while the tram is moving. | 缆车开动的时候 这门不可能打开 |
[23:05] | Our driver knew that. | 司机是知道的 |
[23:06] | Maybe he comes over, tries to help Kia. | 可能是他是想救吉娅 |
[23:08] | She bolts for the window. | 她想从窗户跳下去 |
[23:11] | Blood on the sill. | 窗台上有血 |
[23:18] | Risked her life trying to save it. | 为了逃命,冒了生命危险 |
[23:20] | But why? | 为什么呢? |
[23:21] | I mean,if this is a robby over a ticket, | 要是就为抢这张彩票 |
[23:24] | why not just give it up? | 干脆给人家不就得了? |
[23:25] | $17 million isn’t worth your life. | 一千七百万也不值得去死啊 |
[23:28] | I’m beginning to think this wasn’t about the lottery ticket at all. | 恐怕不是因为彩票 |
[23:31] | The killer had to know Kia had the winning lottery ticket on her. | 除非凶手知道 吉娅身上有中奖彩票 |
[23:34] | Means they also knew the numbers. That’s a lot of inside information. | 就是说 他也得知道中奖号 那得有内部消息 |
[23:38] | But not possible. | 也不是不可能 |
[23:39] | Kia played the same numbers every week. | 吉娅每周都是这个号 |
[23:41] | No secret there. | 不是什么秘密 |
[23:43] | Then how come nobody knew she hit the big jackpot? | 那怎么没人知道她中大奖了? |
[23:45] | Drawing happened long before she got on the tram, | 她是中途上的缆车 |
[23:47] | yet there’s no evidence she did anything out of the ordinary | 也没发现她有什么反常行为 |
[23:50] | – leading up to her death. – Problem is, | – 会导致人想杀她的 – 问题是 |
[23:52] | if it’s not a robbery, then we have no motive. | 要不是抢劫的话 就没什么犯罪动机了 |
[23:54] | – No,we just haven’t found it yet. – Well,what’s our next step? | – 没找到而已 – 接下来呢? |
[23:58] | We go over any unidentified evidence while we ask ourself one question: | 再查一遍没确认的证据之前 先想想这个: |
[24:02] | If Kia lived on the West Side and the dance company was downtown… | 要是吉娅住西面 舞蹈团在市中心… |
[24:05] | Then what was she doing on Roosevelt Island | 半夜两点钟 |
[24:07] | at 2:00 in the morning, in the first place? | 她在罗斯福岛干什么? |
[24:12] | You know,I’ve never been fishing. | 我是从来没钓过鱼 |
[24:13] | Never even though of trying it. | 想都没想过 |
[24:15] | – Seems kind of boring. – Tillou hook something. | – 好象挺没意思 – 钓着鱼就不觉得没意思了 |
[24:18] | I went fishing with my old man once out on Pier A in Battery Park. | 我和我爸在炮台公园 一号码头钓过一次 |
[24:22] | I caught the sweetest striped bass. Must have weighed close to 30 pounds. | 我吊到一条那种最好吃的真鲈 得有30磅沉 |
[24:25] | – You eat it? – Threw it back. | – 吃了? – 扔回去了 |
[24:28] | Would you eat anything that came out of the Hudson? | 哈德森河里的东西 你敢吃? |
[24:30] | Good point. | 也对 |
[24:36] | There’s a fiber in the gill. | 肉里夹着线 |
[24:43] | Fish comes from the ocean | 鱼 从海里上来 |
[24:45] | to the freezerto the dinner plate. | 到冷库 再到餐桌上 |
[24:47] | How does something like that get picked up along the line? | 哪来的这种东西? |
[24:50] | That’s not the only oddity. | 不光是这个不对劲 |
[24:52] | Flesh is bone dry. | 新鲜的鱼 比较干 |
[24:54] | Soft.Flaccid. | 也比较软 |
[24:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:58] | This fish is edible, but it’s not fresh. | 这条是能吃 可不太新鲜了 |
[25:01] | Been on ice for at least a week. | 冰鲜了至少一周 |
[25:03] | We need to find out where Fred’s fish came from,don’t we? | 得找找弗里德从哪买的鱼 |
[25:06] | Oh,yeah. | 没错 |
[25:07] | Let’s find the supplier. | 找找供货的吧 |
[25:14] | I’m a businessman,legitimate. | 我可是合法商人 |
[25:16] | Fred Bayliss is a sketchy one. | 弗里德 贝里斯才是大大地狡猾 |
[25:17] | Really? | 是吗? |
[25:19] | I been asking around. Seems a lot of people were unhappy | 我问了不少人 好像都对他卖的鱼– |
[25:21] | with the fish he was selling. Turns out,it all came from you. | 反映不太好 结果发现 他都从你这进的货 |
[25:24] | Murder weapon included. | 也包括那条凶器 |
[25:25] | I haul them from the Atlantic, | 鱼我是从大西洋里捕来的 |
[25:26] | hold them,sell them at Fulton. | 装好 卖到富尔顿鱼市 |
[25:29] | After that,it’s Fred’s problem. | 那之后 都是弗里德的问题 |
[25:31] | Come on,what happened? | 说吧 到底怎么回事? |
[25:33] | Did he call you out on the bad fish you were selling him? | 因为鱼不太好 他开始冲你嚷嚷… |
[25:35] | Pissed you off a little bit? | 于是你有点发火 |
[25:37] | Once you add a few of those to the mix, | 他说你把坏鱼掺到新鲜鱼里卖 |
[25:39] | your temper started to flare. | 你开始火大 |
[25:40] | You’re damn right I lost my temper. | 我可还真是火大了 |
[25:42] | And I had every reason to. | 而且理由充足 |
[25:44] | Your check bounced. | 你那支票跳票了 |
[25:45] | That how we’re doing business now? | 现在这生意就这么做的? |
[25:46] | I’m strapped for cash. | 我急用钱 |
[25:47] | – I’ve got extra costs. – That’s your problem. | – 最近开销有点儿大 – 我管不着 |
[25:49] | Till you pay me what you owe, you’re not getting the fresh catch. | 要不还钱 新鲜货就轮不着你了 |
[25:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:54] | – How much he owe you? – 14 grand. | – 他欠你多少? – 一万四 |
[25:56] | He didn’t have that because he wouldn’t raise his rates on his customers. | 他没钱 是因为他不想涨价 |
[25:59] | That’s his right.But I told him, “If you stiff me again, | 那我管不着 不过我告诉他了 “要是再欠钱不还 |
[26:01] | you can find a new supply line.” | 就找别人买鱼去吧” |
[26:03] | I yelled,but I never laid a hand on him. | 我是冲他嚷嚷了 可没碰他 |
[26:08] | You wear that sweater yesterday? | 你昨天也穿的这件毛衣? |
[26:10] | It’s the sweater I wear every day. | 我天天穿得都这件毛衣 |
[26:13] | Well,I’m gonna need a piece of it. | 嗯 我得从那上取个样 |
[26:24] | Two fibers look like a match. | 两块纤维看着好像一样的 |
[26:26] | Yeah,unfortunately, looks can be deceiving. | 对啊 可惜 眼见未必为实 |
[26:29] | They’re both wool, but the top spectrum is from the swordfish, | 都是羊毛 上边的光谱是剑鱼身上的 |
[26:32] | bottom is from McShea’s sweater. | 下边的是麦克西毛衣上的 |
[26:34] | – Not even close. – Yeah,dyes are different, | – 差远了 – 对 染料不一样 |
[26:36] | leaving me with a lone, gray fiber of unknown origin… | 给我出了个难题呀 来路不明的从剑鱼身上取来的… |
[26:39] | pulled from the gill of a swordfish, no les… | 灰色纤维 这么点东西… |
[26:42] | …Fiber that may or may not have anything to do with Fred Bayliss’ murder. | 和弗里德 贝里斯的谋杀 有没有关系都不一定 |
[26:45] | Yet,it’s my only lead. | 我就这么点儿线索了 |
[26:46] | So why don’t you give me some good news,please? | 你让我听点好消息行不? |
[26:48] | Sorry. | 不好意思…… |
[26:49] | The sand collected off Fred Bayliss, I don’t know where it came from. | 从弗里德 贝里斯身上发现的沙子 不知道是从哪来的 |
[26:52] | All I know is it didn’t come from a beach in New York. | 反正不是纽约海滩上的 |
[26:54] | Fantastic. | 妙极 |
[26:56] | Mystery sand, | 神秘之沙 |
[26:57] | mysty fiber, | 谜之纤维 |
[26:59] | no suspects. | 没有嫌疑人 |
[27:01] | Thanks for coming with me,Vincent. | 多亏了你一起来了 文森特 |
[27:03] | – I appreciate it. – I’m your brother.Don’t be silly. | – 多谢你了 – 我是你哥,客气啥 |
[27:10] | The victim’s family’s waiting. | 被害人家属等着呢 |
[27:12] | They’ll want answers. What have you got? | 肯定想知道怎么回事 有什么结果了? |
[27:14] | Respiratory failure. | 呼吸衰竭 |
[27:15] | Haro Claven’s heart stopped beating, but it wasn’t natural. | 哈罗德 克莱文的心脏停止了跳动 但不是自然原因 |
[27:19] | Moderate subarachnoid hemorrhaging to the frontal region | 中度的蛛网膜下腔出血 渗透到了前额 |
[27:22] | and a significant contusion to the occipital lobe. | 枕叶(大脑后下部)处 有严重撞伤 |
[27:24] | AKA– coup contrecoup. | 又称–冲击性对冲伤 |
[27:26] | – Whiplash to the brain? – Exactly. | – 大脑受了伤? – 没错 |
[27:28] | He died before any visible bruising could form. | 可见的瘀伤形成之前 就死了 |
[27:30] | The first blow to his head was also his last. | 头上挨的第一下 也是最后一下 |
[27:34] | As the head recoils, the brain hits the back of the skull, | 头往回弹的时候 大脑撞倒了后侧的颅骨 |
[27:36] | crushing the occipital lobe, | 压到了枕叶 |
[27:38] | then sloshes forward from the momentum. | 然后又向前弹去 |
[27:41] | Swelling around the brain stem leads to respiratory arrest. | 脑干上的肿胀 导致呼吸停止 |
[27:44] | Oxygen flow to the heart is stopped. The result is death. | 停止了对心脏的氧份输送 结果,就是死亡 |
[27:46] | The result is murder. | 结果,就是谋杀 |
[27:48] | Oh,one more thing.Um, | 对 还有 嗯 |
[27:50] | some sort of gel. | 有种什么胶 |
[27:54] | I swabbed it. I have no idea what it is. | 我用棉签蘸了一下 看不出来是什么 |
[28:00] | When I find out… | 等我查出来… |
[28:02] | I’ll let you know. | 就告诉你 |
[28:13] | Mitochondrial DNA from the fingernail found on Kia | 吉娅身上发现的指甲的线粒体DNA |
[28:16] | matchemito DNA from skin found under the tram driver’s nails. | 和缆车驾驶员指甲下发现的 皮肤的DNA 吻合 |
[28:20] | Okay,same DNA on both our vics. It means it most likely came from our killer. | 被害人身上有一样的DNA 看来是凶手的了 |
[28:24] | The DNA’s male. It rules out Shayna, | 男性,可以排除夏娜… |
[28:26] | the other dancer, and leaves us with no suspects. | 和其他跳舞的 还是没有嫌疑人 |
[28:28] | Not for long.It’s a bodega receipt Lindsay collected from the tram. | 就要有了 琳德赛在缆车上找到了这个收据 |
[28:32] | Ibuprofen,aspirin, | 布洛芬 阿司匹林 |
[28:34] | hot pack and one loery ticket. | 热敷袋,一张彩票 |
[28:35] | That was Kia’s receipt. | 吉娅的收据 |
[28:37] | Exactly. | 对 |
[28:39] | Kia lived on the West Side. | 吉娅在西边住 |
[28:41] | South Point Park | 南岬公园 |
[28:42] | is a Roovelt Island address. | 这是在罗斯福岛上啊 |
[28:45] | Who lives there? | 谁住那? |
[28:47] | The choreographer. | 他们老师 |
[28:51] | Yes,Kia was at my apartment. We were hanging out. | 对,吉娅在我这 闲呆着 |
[28:55] | Innocent fun. | 没干什么不好的 |
[28:56] | She ended up dead. I don’t call that innocent. | 她死了 可不能说是什么好事吧? |
[28:59] | I don’t believe this. | 这什么事儿啊 |
[29:00] | I got a theater full of mediocrity and now the cops are on my ass. | 我这已经一屋子饭桶了 条子又找上门来 |
[29:03] | Why don’t you lose the attitude. | 那你横一个试试? |
[29:05] | Fine. I’ll play along. | 好吧 我合作 |
[29:09] | Kia had a bad audition yesterday. She really blew it. | 吉娅昨天有个试镜 搞砸了 |
[29:12] | Nevertheless,I decided to give her anotr shot. | 不过呢 我还打算再给她个机会 |
[29:15] | She blew that opportunity as well. | 又搞砸了 |
[29:18] | How badly do y want to be a dancer? | 你特想当跳舞的是不? |
[29:21] | I am a dancer! | 我就是跳舞的! |
[29:23] | And you’re a scumbag. | 你就是个淫棍 |
[29:25] | She made her point, | 她把话说明白了 |
[29:26] | and took off. That was the last time I saw her. | 就走了 我最后一次看见她 |
[29:29] | I don’t believe that for a second. | 我听来是扯淡 |
[29:35] | Of course not. You’re a cop. | 当然 你是条子 |
[29:37] | No. | 不 |
[29:38] | It’s because people lie. | 是因为人总不说实话 |
[29:39] | But DNA doesn’t. | DNA可说实话 |
[29:41] | You offer up yours– prove what you say is true. | 你提供你的– 证明你说的是实话 |
[29:44] | Definitely not. | 别想了 |
[29:46] | We done here? | 完事儿了吧? |
[29:48] | Back to work. | 开工 |
[29:50] | Let me see that again. | 再让我看一遍 |
[29:52] | Won’t give us his DNA to prove his innocence. | 不想提供DNA证明无罪 |
[29:55] | We’ll just use it to prove his guilt. | 那就用它来证明有罪 |
[30:30] | Fred Bayliss paid how much for his son to go to preschool? | 弗里德 贝里斯花多少钱 让他孩子上这幼儿园? |
[30:32] | 14 thou and change, | 一万四 |
[30:34] | which I’m guessing is why he owed close to the same amount to McShea. | 和他欠麦克西的数差不多 估计因为这个才欠钱的 |
[30:37] | What do they got at these schools– | 那幼儿园怎么这么抢手啊– |
[30:38] | yellow finger paint made with gold? | 金子做的黄水彩? |
[30:40] | Nope. Just a waiting list a mile long full… | 不至于 也就是一里地长的申请名单… |
[30:42] | …of names of the city’s most elite toddlers. | 全是本市的精英小孩 |
[30:44] | That seals it. | 靠 我想明白了 |
[30:45] | I’m not having kids. Much too expensive. | 肯定不生孩子 太贵了 |
[30:48] | What happened to “There’s nothing wrong with that investment”? | 不是你说的 给孩子投资也挺正常 么? |
[30:50] | You two can’t answer your cell phones? | 你俩就不能接个电话啊? |
[30:53] | much too impersonal. | 太不人性化了 |
[30:55] | We prefer the face-to-face interactio | 还是喜欢面对面交流 |
[30:57] | Which is why we were on our way to see you right now. | 所以不就特地来见你了么 |
[31:00] | Follow me. | 跟我来吧 |
[31:01] | I now know where the sand from Fred Bayliss’ clothes came from. | 现在知道弗里德 贝里斯 衣服上的沙子从哪来的了 |
[31:04] | I also know it’s not just sand. | 还知道可不只是沙子 |
[31:06] | Okay,I’m seeing sand and shells. | 嗯 我看到还有贝壳 |
[31:09] | Kahelelani shells. | 卡西里拉尼贝壳 |
[31:10] | Extremely expensive and indigenous only the Hawaiian island Nihau. | 超贵的 只产于夏威夷的尼华岛 |
[31:14] | – It’s a private island. – Private island. | – 那岛是私有的 – 私人岛屿 |
[31:17] | That means Fred wasn’t walking along any sandy… | 就是说弗里德除非是让人请去… |
[31:19] | …beaches unless he was invited by someone. | 那这沙子肯定不是 在沙滩溜达弄上的 |
[31:21] | I don’t think Fred Bayliss went to Hawaii. I think Hawaii came to him. | 弗里德 贝里斯应该没去夏威夷 夏威夷到这来了 |
[31:24] | He imported the sand and shells? | 他进口沙子和贝壳? |
[31:26] | This is New York City.If you’ve got the money,anything’s possible. | 这是纽约 只要有钱 没什么不可能的 |
[31:29] | But he was just getting by. | 他可算不上 |
[31:31] | He’s the poster y for the working class guy. | 他也就是一普通群众 |
[31:33] | He is… | 他是没错… |
[31:34] | but his son isn’t. His son plays with New York’s elite. | 不过他儿子 可打入上流社会了 |
[31:41] | So the sandbox was a gift? | 那这砂箱是人送的了? |
[31:43] | As was the computer lab, | 电脑室也是 |
[31:45] | and e plasma televisions in the language center. | 还有语言中心的等离子电视 |
[31:47] | Parents often donate gifts of such magnitude. | 家长经常捐献这种礼物 |
[31:49] | They want the best for their children. | 他们想让自己孩子得到最好的 |
[31:51] | You mean they want their children accepted to the school. | 也就是想让孩子录取呗 |
[31:53] | The bigger the gift, | 礼越重 |
[31:54] | the better chancesou child has of becoming one of the chosen few,right? | 孩子机会就越大 对吧? |
[31:58] | A donation,no matter the size, does not guarantee admittance. | 不管多贵重的捐献 都不能保证入学 |
[32:01] | Ultimately,it’s all about the child. | 不管怎么说 还是取决于孩子 |
[32:04] | Personality? | 性格? |
[32:05] | Potential. | 潜力 |
[32:06] | So Fred Bayliss’ son has what it takes to go the distance? | 那弗里德 贝里斯的孩子 符合要求? |
[32:09] | He’s a perfect fit for the school. | 他的条件无懈可击 |
[32:10] | rong recommendation letter,great terview | 有力的推荐信 成功的面试 |
[32:13] | and parents that wanted to be involved. | 父母,这也要考虑 |
[32:16] | So the Baylisses were the perfect family. | 那贝里斯家还真是幸福家庭 |
[32:18] | Yet they were also in t minority. | 已经是少数阶层了 |
[32:19] | You admitted 20 new students this year out of 100 applicants. | 你们今年从100份申请里挑了20名新生 |
[32:23] | What happens to the other kids that aren’t accepted? | 那没被接受的怎么办? |
[32:25] | We’re the be choice… not the only choice. | 我们是最好的… 不是唯一的 |
[32:28] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[32:31] | Yeah. Thanks for nothing. | 嗯 多谢你没帮忙 |
[32:32] | Okay… | 好了… |
[32:33] | so Fred’s son is othe fast track to the Ivy League, | 弗里德他儿子是上了 奔向常春藤捷径 |
[32:36] | but that still doesn’t get us any closer to who killed Fred. | 凶手可还没着落 |
[32:38] | No,it doesn’t, | 对…… |
[32:40] | but what it does mean is that we’ve exhausted every piece of evidence… | 不过至少说明已经 折腾完了所有的证据… |
[32:42] | …except our mystery fiber. | …除了谜之纤维 |
[32:45] | Back to the lab? | 回实验室? |
[32:47] | All right. | 行 |
[33:22] | Our choreographer is a lech, but not a murderer. | 舞蹈老师也就算是登徒子 不是杀人犯 |
[33:25] | Our suspect count is bacto zero. | 嫌疑人又没了 |
[33:27] | Think is was a random event? | 意外事故? |
[33:29] | It’s possible. | 可能 |
[33:36] | Who wants to play? | 谁想玩玩? |
[33:38] | Hydrogen sulphide? | 硫化氢? |
[33:40] | I borrowed that from the Trace lab. | 我从试验室借的 |
[33:42] | Stuff stinks.That rotten egg smell, it’s absolutely awful. | 可臭了 一股臭鸡蛋味 真是不好闻 |
[33:45] | Yes,I’m aware of that. Why is it in my office? | 闻出来了~ 拿我办公室来干嘛? |
[33:48] | For the sake of science. | 为了科学 |
[33:56] | Well,come on,Mac,it’s for sence. | 你就上吧 迈克, 为了科学呢 |
[33:59] | Okay,go ahead. | 得 放马过来 |
[34:01] | This gel was found on Harold Claven’s neck– | 这是在哈罗德 克莱文脖子上 找到的那种胶– |
[34:03] | the tram driver. | 就那个开缆车的 |
[34:07] | Now it’s on my lip.What is it? | 抹我嘴上来了 什么玩意? |
[34:09] | In a word,amazing. | 一句话,神奇 |
[34:11] | One swipe under the nostrils | 只要鼻孔底下抹那么一点 |
[34:13] | provides the human olfactory pathway with a source of cross-adapting odorants, | 就能使人的嗅觉错位 |
[34:17] | effectively altering the brain’s smell receptors. | 有效的影响大脑的气味感知 |
[34:21] | So it makes bad smells smell nice. | 能让臭味好闻点? |
[34:23] | Better than nice;like vanilla. | 可不止是不臭 香草味的 |
[34:27] | Not bad. In fact,it’s vanilla. | 不错啊 确实是香草味 |
[34:29] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 嗯 |
[34:33] | This little gem of a proct is called Odorscreen | 这种胶,叫Odorscreen |
[34:36] | and it’sot yet available commercially. | 还没得卖 |
[34:38] | Then who’s using it? | 谁用这东西的? |
[34:39] | Borough sanitation,on a trial basis. | 区卫生署 拿来测试的 |
[34:41] | The guys at the 82nd Street garage are the guinea pigs. | 在82街垃圾站那些人身上试验 |
[34:44] | Any connection to Kia Rowe? | 和吉娅 罗有什么关系? |
[34:45] | No. | 没有 |
[34:47] | But there is a connection to Harold Claven. | 倒是和哈罗德 克莱文有关系 |
[34:51] | The tram driver? | 缆车司机? |
[34:53] | The intended victim. | 预定受害人 |
[35:01] | Vincent Williams? | 文森特 威廉姆斯? |
[35:05] | We have DNA,Vincent. | 我们发现DNA了, 文森特. |
[35:06] | Skin under Harold Claven’s nails, | 哈罗德 克莱文指甲下皮肤里的DNA |
[35:08] | They’re gonna match to you,aren’t they? | 和你的应该能对上吧? |
[35:13] | Harold Claven, | 哈罗德 克莱文, |
[35:14] | your brother-in-law. | 你的妹夫 |
[35:16] | You killed him,Vincent. | 是你杀了他吧,文森特. |
[35:20] | He was dangerous. | 那人很危险 |
[35:21] | To who? You? | 对谁危险? 你? |
[35:23] | To Vivian. | 对韦韦安 |
[35:24] | Harold’s wife. | 哈罗德的妻子 |
[35:25] | And my sister. | 我妹妹! |
[35:26] | I appreciate it. | 多谢你了 |
[35:30] | He was beating her. | 他总打她 |
[35:32] | So I beat him. | 所以我就打了他 |
[35:34] | And you beat Kia Rowe– | 还打了吉娅 罗– |
[35:36] | she didn’t do a thing to you. | 她跟你可没什么关系 |
[35:37] | Expt catch you by surprise. | 除了撞见你行凶 |
[35:39] | Wrong place,wrong time,wasn’t it? | 错误的时间错误的地点 对吧? |
[35:43] | This is for my sister! | 我是为了我妹妹! |
[35:46] | Ten nights in a row I watched that tram. | 我观察了那个缆车十个晚上 |
[35:48] | It was always empty on the last run. | 最后一班一直是空的 |
[35:51] | She shouldn’t have been there. | 她不该在那 |
[35:55] | It was an accident. | 是意外 |
[36:00] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[36:02] | Vivian didn’t cry. | 韦韦安没哭 |
[36:04] | Her husband had just been murdered. | 她丈夫刚被谋杀 |
[36:07] | She was as calm as could be. | 她简直是气定神闲 |
[36:12] | Then I thought she was in shock. | 我本以为她是被吓的 |
[36:15] | Now I know she wasn’t. | 现在看来不是 |
[36:25] | Should I even ask how it’s coming? | 是不是还得问一下 进展怎样了啊? |
[36:27] | You can now,’cause it appears that wool is used for everything | 现在可以了 那种羊毛什么东西都用 |
[36:29] | Towels,gloves,clothes,hats… | 毛巾 手套 衣服 帽子… |
[36:32] | and very frequently,carpets. | 最常见的 是地毯 |
[36:34] | I’m sensing you found the connection. | 怎么感觉你有发现了呢 |
[36:35] | After 12 manua and 16 phone calls to auto mafacturers, | 查了12个厂家 打了16通电话 |
[36:38] | I concluded that our mystery gray fiber isn’t even gray. | 结论是 谜之灰纤维 根本不是灰的 |
[36:42] | It’s dove.Okay? | 那叫鸽灰~ |
[36:44] | That is the new | 那是2006新款捷豹XKR |
[36:45] | interiorolor option on the 2006 Jaguar XKR. | 的最新内饰选择 |
[36:49] | Only been available a few months. | 几个月前才有的 |
[36:51] | You hit up DMV for a list of registered Jags that fit the criteria? | 你让机动车管理厅查了 符合要求的在册捷豹? |
[36:53] | As we speak. | 没错 |
[36:56] | Come on. | 上眼 |
[36:58] | – Boom. – There’s a name I recognize. | – 咔嚓 – 这名字可见过 |
[37:02] | I’ll calahead,make a reservation. | 我先打电话,定个位子 |
[37:09] | One fiber,from a car | 就凭车里的纤维? |
[37:10] | that hundreds of other people probably also own? | 有那车的人多了 |
[37:13] | I hardly think that’s enough to indict me for murder. | 凭这个告我谋杀 太扯了吧 |
[37:15] | Doesn’t matter what you think, | 你怎么想无所谓 |
[37:17] | because we think you killed FreBayliss, | 因为我们想 是你杀了弗里德 贝里斯, |
[37:19] | put him in the trunk of your car, then transferred a fiber to the fish | 把他放在后备箱里 你回来打扫现场时候 |
[37:23] | when you went back to clean up. | 又把纤维弄到了鱼身上 |
[37:24] | Then dumped the body under Bruckner Boulevard. | 然后 弃尸在布鲁克纳大道 |
[37:27] | We saw trace amounts of blood | 我们在你车上 |
[37:28] | on your car– it was in plain view. | 发现了血液痕迹– 清楚得很 |
[37:32] | I’m callinmy lawyer. | 我叫我律师来 |
[37:33] | I’m sure he’ll confirm that the interesting thing about circumstantial evince is | 估计那律师肯定发现 你这旁证也太多了 |
[37:36] | that you add enough of it together, makes for a very song case. | 简直官司没法打 |
[37:40] | And what possible reason would I have to kill Fred Bayliss? | 我怎么可能想杀弗里德 贝里斯? |
[37:42] | We think it was about money. | 因为钱吧 |
[37:44] | That’s ridiculous. | 扯淡 |
[37:46] | I have plenty of money. I don’t need any more. | 我有的是钱 够了 |
[37:47] | No,we don’t doubt that. | 这我们信 |
[37:48] | Anybody who flies in sand from his beach house in Hawaii | 为了四岁的儿子 从夏威夷特地运沙子来 |
[37:51] | for privileged four-year-olds is definitely in a league of his own. | 肯定是有钱 |
[37:54] | Hell of a gift, | 真是个昂贵的礼物 |
[37:55] | but I found it quite odd that you donate a six-figure sandbox | 挺奇怪的是 你干吗捐了个十几万的砂箱 |
[37:57] | to a school your own son doesn’t even attend. | 给你儿子根本不上的学校呢? |
[37:59] | My son was not accepted. | 没被录取 |
[38:01] | – We know.But Fred’s was. – Yes, | – 这我们知道 弗里德他儿子是录取了 – 对 |
[38:03] | because of me– I did Fred a favor. | 因为我– 我帮了弗里德个忙 |
[38:06] | Wrote a letter, gave his kid a recommendation. | 我给他儿子写的推荐信 |
[38:09] | Which I’m sure you thought was a win-win situation– | 这肯定是大家 都有好处的事情– |
[38:11] | put a good word in for his son, he’s indebted to you forever. | 为他儿子美言 他也肯定知恩图报 |
[38:13] | You come out looking like a prince, | 你还好像作了好事 |
[38:15] | ’cause never in a million years did you think his kid would get accepted. | 你本以为 他儿子这辈子也别想录取 |
[38:17] | So helping Fred doesn’t affect you one way or the other. | 所以不管怎样 帮他对你也没什么影响 |
[38:20] | But no good deed go unpunished. That favor came back to bite you,didn’t it? | 似乎是好心遭了恶报? 开始受不了了吧? |
[38:23] | His son got in;your son… didn’t | 他儿子录取了 你儿子…倒没有 |
[38:26] | Even after you lavished e school with your expensive sandbox. | 即使捐了那么高级的砂箱 也还是没用 |
[38:29] | My son deserved to be chosen.Not his. | 本就该是我儿子 轮不着他儿子! |
[38:31] | 20 kids this year were accepted. | 今年一共录取了20个孩子 |
[38:33] | Any one of them cod’ve taken youson’s spot. | 任何一个都有可能 取代了你儿子 |
[38:36] | So why was Fred the recipient of all your anger? What did he do to you? | 为什么偏偏把气都出到弗里德身上呢? 他怎么得罪你了? |
[38:40] | We do business together. | 我们一块做生意 |
[38:41] | Okay? Fred sells me fish. | 弗里德卖鱼给我 |
[38:44] | That’s where we mix. | 就这么点儿交集 |
[38:45] | He lives in his world; I live in mine. | 完全两个世界的人 |
[38:48] | We have different rules,expectations. | 我们的行为准则 对未来的期望完全不一样 |
[38:50] | – He didn’t understand that. – Meaning an elite… | – 他不懂得守本分 – 就是说 一个精英… |
[38:52] | …presool is not the place for the son of a middle-class fisherman. | …幼儿园 不是他这种 中产鱼贩的孩子该进的地方 |
[38:57] | You can’t afford that school– your son doesn’t belong there. | 你根本交不起学费 你孩子不配到那上 |
[39:00] | Why? Because it embarrasses you? | 怎么了?你没面子了? |
[39:02] | Get out of my face! | 滚蛋! |
[39:05] | Put your hands behind your back. | 手背在身后 |
[39:10] | He’s just gonna get a high-priced lawyer | 他肯定要请个挺贵的律师了 |
[39:12] | that’ll plead he only wanted what was best for his son. | 最后肯定辩解说是为了他儿子 |
[39:14] | I know.That’s a right– when he does,I’ll be there to testify | 知道 无所谓 不管他说什么 我肯定去作证 |
[39:17] | that Fred Bayliss wanted exactly the same thing. | 那个弗里德 贝里斯 也只是为自己儿子而已 |
[39:24] | I’d prefer to keep them on. | 我还是想戴着 |
[39:26] | I wasn’t asking,Mrs. Claven. | 我可不是请求你,克莱文夫人 |
[39:28] | Take them off. | 摘下来 |
[39:33] | Nasty bruise.What caused it? | 这眼眶黑的~ 什么东西弄得? |
[39:35] | Not what– who. | 不是“什么” 是“谁” |
[39:37] | My husband Harold,he punched me. | 我丈夫哈罗德,他打了我 |
[39:39] | Did you know bruises age in a specific pattern? | 你知不知道 瘀青 随时间会有特定变化? |
[39:41] | First they’re red– | 一开始 是红– |
[39:42] | color of the blood under the skin. | 皮肤下出血的颜色 |
[39:44] | After a day or two, they turn a bluish purple. | 一两天后 变成兰紫色 |
[39:46] | That fades to green. | 然后变绿色 |
[39:48] | And then as they heal, they turn a yellowish brown. | 等痊愈了 又变黄褐色 |
[39:51] | Yours is just black. | 你的可只是黑色 |
[39:53] | Toblack. | 太黑了 |
[39:59] | Wipe it off. | 擦了吧 |
[40:10] | You tricked your brother into killing your husband. | 你把你哥给玩儿了 让他杀了你丈夫 |
[40:14] | I had no other choice. | 我没办法 |
[40:16] | What about divorce? | 离婚怎样? |
[40:17] | Oh,and lose his pension? | 嗬 那我就拿不到他养老金了 |
[40:19] | So you took th”death gamble.” | 那你就玩命了? |
[40:20] | Right? Isn’t that what they call it? | 对吧?是这么说的吧? |
[40:22] | City eloyee dies,spouse is entitled to two-thirds of his pensionable salary? | 政府雇员去世 配偶有资格领取其2/3的退休金 |
[40:27] | Catch is,he had to die on the job. | 前提是 得死在工作岗位上 |
[40:29] | Otherwise you got nothing. | 否则什么也拿不到 |
[40:31] | He drove that tram a long time, | 那缆车他可开挺长时间了 |
[40:33] | and you were never gonna let him retire. | 你还不让他退休 |
[40:35] | That was my nest egg. | 我要那钱养老 |
[40:39] | Enough to make my horribllife worthwhile. | 多少能让我觉着 这辈子算没白活 |
[40:42] | Well,you might have hated your life,Mrs. Claven, | 你可能是挺厌恶你这一辈子 克莱文夫人 |
[40:45] | but Kia Rowe loved hers, and you took that from her. | 不过吉娅 罗可没有 你把她这辈子也给毁了 |
[40:58] | New girl’s good. | 这新人不错嘛 |
[40:59] | She stands her ground. | 立场坚定 |
[41:01] | She’ll fit in well. | 有前途 |
[41:05] | ” CSI:New York Season 02 EP 05 ” -=END=- |