Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:35] Man,what are you doing? 喂 你在作甚么
[00:36] I got some change here. 我这儿有些异常
[00:38] Idiot! 白痴
[00:46] Hey,hey,what are you doing to the money there?! 嗨嗨 你想抢劫吗
[00:49] Hey,get off! 嗨 走开
[01:09] You know what’s great about the San Gennaro Festival? 你知道圣格纳罗节有什么好的吗
[01:12] The constant throng of rubberneckers, or the fact that your… 抢劫犯持续不断 或者你会发现…
[01:15] …crime scene is already contaminated before you get the call? 接到电话时犯罪现场已遭破坏
[01:18] The cannolis. 瞧 煎饼卷
[01:19] All right,I’ll tell you what. 好吧 我告诉你我们所断定的杀手
[01:21] We figure out who killed this guy and the cannolis are on me. 煎饼卷归我
[01:24] – Deal.We have witnesses? – We’ve got suspects. – 成交 有目击者吗 – 有嫌疑犯
[01:27] The guys over there 那边的家伙发誓
[01:28] swear that he was trying to rob the statue of San Gennaro. 说死者试图抢劫这尊雕像
[01:35] Fresh body in Central Park. 中央公园发现新的尸体
[01:36] Fresher than this one? 比这个还新吗
[01:37] I’ll take a rain check on the cannolis. 煎饼卷只能下次请你吃了
[01:39] Nice,so I’m solvingand buying? 说的真好 那我这次得自己解决了?
[01:42] Exactly. 显然
[01:59] He have anything interesting to say? 他的情况是怎样的
[02:01] His name is Jared Stanton. 他名叫杰瑞德 斯坦顿.
[02:03] He lives at 73rd Street and Park Avenue. 住在73街公园大道
[02:06] You can just say 73rd and Park. New Yorkers know what you mean. 直接说73 公园 就行了 地球人都知道
[02:13] No sign of disturbance. Flies seem to have been here a while. 现场没有遭破坏 苍蝇似乎在这里有一会儿了
[02:17] I’m thinking the time of death is sometime in the pre-dawn hours. 我觉得死亡时间在拂晓前几个小时
[02:20] So Jared Stanton walks into Central Park when it’s still dark, 也就是说杰瑞德 斯坦顿在天还没亮的时候就走进中央公园
[02:24] takes a seat on this bench, and offers no resistance when he’s killed. 坐在这张长凳上 死前没有任何抵抗
[02:29] I know,it doesn’t make any sense. 知道这些没有任何意义
[02:33] Don’t quote me on this, Lindsay,but sometimes… 琳德赛 别在这方面学我讲话
[02:40] not everything’s connected. 不是什么时候都一样的 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “企业武士”
[03:10] CSI: New York Season 02 Episode 04
[03:36] The killer must have put the head back on. 杀手事后又把头装上去了
[03:38] Dried blood around the wound might explain how he kept his head on straight. 伤口附近的血迹说明了 他是如何保持头部坚挺
[03:42] What can you tell me about the murder weapon? 凶器是什么
[03:44] Basically transected everything. 几乎是一刀横切
[03:45] There’s a slight angle to the cut, 只有一小弧度
[03:47] moving from right on the lower side, to higher on the left. 由右向左 由低向高
[03:51] This is clean. 很干净利落
[03:52] Clean doesn’t begin to describe it.I mean,there’s no hack marks,no stutter marks, 不光是干净利落 瞧 没有砍痕 没有断断续续
[03:56] no evidence of an electric blade. 也没有使用电刃的痕迹
[03:58] There’s no trace in the wound track. 从伤痕来看找不到线索
[04:00] Very few weapons could make a cut like this. 几乎没有什么武器能切出这样的伤口
[04:02] Yeah,did you find any guillotines at the crime scene? 是的 你在犯罪现场见过断头台吗
[04:19] Ten years old. 他十岁左右
[04:21] Trying to get to the window. 他尝试走到窗口边
[04:23] We canvassed the building. Nobody saw anyone suspicious. 我们彻查了整栋楼 没有发现可疑人物
[04:27] – You find his parents? – His dad’s dead. – 找到他父母没有 – 他爸爸去世了
[04:29] Mom was at work.She’s on her way. 妈妈当时在工作 她正赶来
[04:31] That’s rough. 大体就这样
[04:32] You’re sitting at work and you get a call that your son is dead from smoke inhalation… 你正在工作时接到电话 你的儿子因摄入烟雾导致死亡
[04:35] That official cause of death? 正常死亡吗
[04:38] Soot and debris in his mouth and throat. 口腔和咽喉满是烟灰和残骸
[04:42] Most likely has elevated levels of carboxyhemoglobin. 很可能把一氧化碳中毒案件提高一个层次
[04:49] Burned worse than any other part of his body. 手的灼伤比其他部位还厉害
[04:51] Means he tried the door first. 说明他首先尝试开门
[04:56] That kid can’t weigh more than 70 pounds. 孩子不足70磅
[04:59] He would have gone under pretty quick. 他本可能很快逃跑
[05:01] Closed door,open window? 门被关了 打开窗户也行啊
[05:04] He should have had plenty of time to get out. 他本可以有很多时间逃生
[05:16] Something’s not right here. 这里有些不寻常
[05:25] He wasn’t beaten to death? 他不是被打死的?
[05:26] That’s just salt in the wound. ‘被打’只好比往伤口撒盐而已
[05:27] Punches all came after the fact. They’re postmortem. 被打是致命伤之后的事情
[05:30] But this, 这个玩意
[05:32] pierced the sinoatrial node, 刺破了死者的窦房结
[05:34] disrupting his heart’s electrical impulses. 并且中断了心脏的电脉冲
[05:39] It’s your murder weapon. 这才是凶器
[05:40] It’s inconsistent with the evidence we found at the scene. 这和我们发现的现场证据不一样
[05:42] Maybe San Gennaro wasn’t the main event for this guy. 圣格纳罗也许并不是主起事件
[05:45] What did you get on his prints? 从他拍的片子有什么收获
[05:46] Didn’t get me anywhere. 一无所获
[05:47] I’m gonna have to run his knuckles, but wait till you see this. 我试着动他的指关节 等你看过这个就知道了
[05:53] Manos de piedras.”Hands of stone.” Manos de Piedras “石头之手”
[05:56] That’s what they used to say about the boxer Roberto Duran. 那是人们经常称呼拳击手罗伯特 杜兰的绰号
[05:58] Same goes for this guy. Except his hands are surgically enhanced. 这个死者也一样 要不就是他进行过手指增强术
[06:02] You take the bone tissue from the pelvis and fuse it with the bones in the hand. 从骨盆取出股组织 和手部的融合到一起
[06:06] Why would somebody have that done? 为什么会有人这样做
[06:07] I don’t know,but the guy would have packed one hell of a punch. 不知道
[06:10] Unfortunately, he was too dead to use it. 不幸他为时已晚
[06:16] Hey,Stella,you know what’s the greatest about the San Gennaro? 嗨 斯戴拉你知道圣格纳罗节最棒的是什么
[06:19] The cannolis. 奶油煎卷
[06:21] Yeah. 是吗
[06:22] So you got a guy stabbed in the heart, 死者被刺中心脏
[06:24] and our suspects who gave him a beating after the fact. 我们的嫌疑犯事后给他一顿打
[06:27] Any chance one of the suspects did the stabbing? 有没有可能是嫌疑犯中一人刺伤他的
[06:28] Well,we didn’t find anything like the murder weapon at the scene. 呃 我们在现场没有发现类似凶器
[06:31] And nothing like it on our suspects. 疑犯身上也没有
[06:33] You know what the weapon was made of? 你知道凶器由什么制作吗
[06:35] Here we go.Cocobolo. 找到了 黄檀木
[06:36] That was the standard issue wood for NYPD nightsticks in the ’80s. 这是纽约警局专用棍 80年代专用这种材料
[06:40] Comes from down in,uh… 呃 从古至今
[06:41] The Pacific seaboard of Mexico and Central America. 太平洋海岸的墨西哥和中美
[06:45] Valued for being a hard wood. 一种珍贵的坚硬木材
[06:46] It’s current uses include tool handles,canes,pool cues. 当今用于制作刀把 藤条和台球杆
[06:51] It’s also one of the most important woods used in cutlery. 也是制作餐具的最重要木材
[06:54] If you’ve got a knife,why cut off a three-inch piece of the handle to stab someone? 如果你手上有刀 还用得着切下三英尺的手柄来刺杀他人吗
[06:58] Yeah,maybe the GCMS has the answers. 也许GCMS定量分析能帮我们找到答案
[06:59] I took three samples of the clothes earlier today. 我今天先前采集了三份衣服样本
[07:03] What ya got? 你得到什么了
[07:04] I’d say we’re looking atoranchina… 我看到了中国米团的痕迹
[07:08] torrone… 蜂蜜杏仁糖
[07:11] That would becaponatina. 这个应该是茄末调味品
[07:13] Rice balls, 米团
[07:14] almond candy and… relish. 杏仁糖和调料
[07:17] All specialty foods served at San Gennaro. 圣格纳罗节供应的特色食物
[07:19] Okay,we know where our vic ended up and it looks like the clothes… 好的 我们不仅知道死者死在哪里
[07:22] …are going to help us figure out where he started. 现在衣服似乎还能帮助我们找出凶发起源
[07:30] Fire Chief wants your report soon as you have it. 消防司想第一时间得到你的报告
[07:35] There’s the V pattern. 这里有一个V的形状
[07:36] Yeah,that’s the point of origin. 是的 那是大火起点
[07:38] The fire started there. 大火在这里发生的
[07:41] No outward sign of accelerants. 没有外延的特征
[07:43] Screws are loose. 螺丝松了
[07:56] I’ve got trace. 我找到线索了
[07:58] You already thinking arson? 你已经断定人为纵火了?
[07:59] There’s a reason James Walker’s dead. 詹姆斯 沃克之死有一个原因
[08:02] And this…
[08:05] is going to help tell me why. 这个将告诉我们原因是什么
[08:07] – Karen,we shouldn’t be here. – He’s my son. – 凯琳你不能进去 – 他是我儿子
[08:09] – I left him home. – It’s not your fault. – 我把他丢在家里 – 这不是你的责任
[08:12] – Ma’am,you need to go back outside. – I want to know what happened. – 对不起女士 你得离开现场 – 我要知道发生了什么
[08:15] – As soon as we know something. – No,I’m not leaving till I know. – 我们会第一时间告诉你 – 不行 不知道原因我就不走
[08:17] – Do me a favor,take Miss Walker downstairs.Thank you. – No – 劳驾 请带沃克女士下楼 谢谢 – 不
[08:19] Miss Walker,I’m Sheldon Hawkes from the Crime Lab. 沃克女士 我是犯罪科实验室的希尔顿 霍克斯
[08:21] We’re still examining the scene so you can’t be in here. 我们正在侦察现场 所以你不能在这里
[08:24] But you can 但你可以打我实验室电话
[08:25] call me at the lab.
[08:29] – You have a place to stay,ma’am? – With my boyfriend. – 你有地方住吗 – 有 我的男朋友
[08:31] Thanks.Come on. Let’s go to my apartment. 谢谢 走吧 去我的住所
[08:36] Did you learn that in one of your forensic textbooks? 你这是从课本里学到的?
[08:39] Come on,her son just died. 喂 她可是刚丧子
[08:40] I’m usually the one who hands out cards. 我才是那个递名片的人啊
[08:44] Is this a turf thing? 这很重要吗
[08:45] You’re the detective,I’m the scientist? 就因为你是侦探 我是科学家?
[08:47] The last thing you need is your phone ringing off the hook at the lab. 你最终要做的是把实验室电话拿起来
[08:50] You start handing your card out at every scene… 如果你每个现场都这样发名片的话
[08:54] Yeah. 你说的对
[09:06] Okay,this is where we found our vic. 好 这便是我们发现死者的地方
[09:08] So with that wood in his heart,he should have left some kind of blood trail. 心脏插着檀木 他一定留有血迹线索
[09:11] Which would be impossible to find with all this foot traffic. 在这步行街发现血迹太难了
[09:13] Right,so we stick with our clothing trail. 对 那我们继续衣服线索吧
[09:16] Where do we start? 从哪儿开始
[09:19] Oranchina. 中国米团
[09:21] How you doing?All right? 怎么找啊 好吧
[09:28] – That doesn’t look edible,huh? – No,it’s consistent with blood. – 这不可食用吧 – 这上面有鲜血
[09:31] So it’s safe to say that our vic fell into this stand just before he died. 我们可确信死者死前曾摔到这台桌上
[09:39] Keep tracking backwards.Where did he come from before he got here? 继续找线索 在这之前他去过哪里
[09:42] Torrone. 杏仁糖
[09:45] Caponatina. 调味品
[09:52] That’s the end of our food trail. 食物线索中止了
[09:55] We’re clear of the pedestrian traffic. 我们了解了他的行踪
[09:58] – I got blood. – Nice. – 找到血了 – 很好
[10:03] Another use for our cocobolo wood. 黄檀木另一用途
[10:05] Ah,pool cues. 啊哈 台球杆
[10:18] What are you looking at? 你们看什么
[10:19] I bet you know the answer to that question. 我敢肯定你知道些什么
[10:21] – We’re closed. – Yeah,well,your hours just changed. – 已经打烊了 – 是吗 你的时间得有些变化
[10:26] – Come on,Maddy. – Do you mind? – 别喝了 曼迪 – 你介意吗
[10:28] Yes. You look like you done enough damage for one day. 是的 你看似一天中承受了太多的打击
[10:30] I am the victim! 我是受害者
[10:32] I just put in a new floor and fresh paint. Look at this place. 我刚换新地板 新刷墙壁 看看现在
[10:35] – You said you were in the bathroom? – I heard a racket. – 你说你当时在浴室? – 我听到一阵嘈杂
[10:39] So I come out. 所以就出来了
[10:53] That’s what happened. 这就是事情经过
[10:57] Thank you. 谢谢.
[11:03] You believe a word of that? 你信她说的?
[11:06] All I know is,we’ve got to process this place from top to bottom. 我只知道 我们得从头到尾审查这个地方
[11:12] Starting at the top. 从天花板开始
[11:52] I cannot believe the evidence is gonna back the pool lady’s story, 我真不敢相信 真相就在这个可怜女士的遭遇里
[11:55] but it was a perfect tread impression on that ceiling. 可我不得不说天花板上的足印太好了
[11:58] And the killer splinter came from this cue. 凶手从这一台球杆中现形了
[12:00] So,we’re looking for a combination of Spider-Man and Minnesota Fats. 我们得找一个蜘蛛人和明尼苏达胖子的结合体
[12:04] – Check for prints? – I’m about to. – 查一下足迹吗 – 正有此打算
[12:06] Could be a lot of people on this. 可能会有很多人
[12:07] The game actually works in our favor, ’cause the shooter… 这个游戏真的很让人喜欢
[12:10] …holds it here and then cradles it down there,you know? 因为台球手拿着棍子 在这儿一击 球就到那边的袋子里了你玩过吗
[12:13] Got it,but if you’re gonna be using it in a fight… 我懂了 可是如果你在打架的时候使用这球杆
[12:22] So the rumors are true. 看来传闻是真的
[12:23] No more Bowery Billiards for a while. 鲍威力区得有好一阵子没有台球了
[12:25] – Why,you play down there? – Sometimes. – 为什么 你去那儿打过台球吗 – 偶尔去
[12:27] I mean,I still like Corner Billiards on Eleventh,but… 我是说 我还是喜欢在十一大街打台球
[12:29] Pulled serial numbers from the screws in your vic’s knuckles. 我在死者关节里找到了几个线索
[12:35] Tracked them back to Trinity Hospital. Got an ID. 跟踪到圣三一医院 得到一个人的资料
[12:45] Nothing on the clothes. 衣服上什么也没有
[12:47] Well,how’d you know that’s what I was gonna ask? 呃 你怎么知道我要问什么
[12:50] Process of elimination. 逐步推理啊
[12:52] We haven’t worked together long enough for you to ask about anything else, 我们还没熟到你问我别的事情的地步
[12:54] so you must be here about the case, 所以你是因为凶杀案过来的
[12:56] and you’re asking me how I knew that’s what you were gonna ask, 你问我你想知道的事情
[12:59] to hear if a thought process proceeds an answer. 想知道案子进展到哪一步了
[13:01] Which it does. Go on. 的确是的 继续说
[13:03] The clothes have nothing, but this is interesting. 衣服上一无所获 可有一点很有趣
[13:06] I pulled this from a flash drive in his pocket. 这是我在他口袋里一个闪存中找到的
[13:09] American Pacific Worldwide. 美国 太平洋全球公司
[13:11] A financial services company. 一个金融服务公司
[13:13] In the same way the Yankees are a baseball team.What’s it say? 就跟美国人组织棒球队一样 对吗
[13:16] Basically,Paul Martin,the CEO, 收信人 保罗 马丁 总裁
[13:18] was cooking the books to keep the stock price high. 通过炒作来使股价持高
[13:21] The vic knew it and was gonna send this memo to the board. 死者知道内情 想发邮件通知董事会
[13:23] I’d say that speaks to motive. 这导致了他的死亡
[13:25] It is a cut-throat business. 这是一起杀人案
[13:38] This is a confidential,internal memo. 这是一个秘密内录
[13:41] Found on the dead body of Jared Stanton, one of your employees. 这是在杰瑞德 斯坦顿身上找到的 你的职员之一
[13:44] Jared wasn’t just an employee. He was my Chief Financial Officer. 杰瑞德 不光是一个职员 他还是我的首席金融成员
[13:48] He also knew you were artificially manipulating… 他还知道你的人为控股
[13:51] …your company’s stock price, and he was gonna inform your board. 他打算通报董事会
[13:54] I don’t believe you’re in a position to know that. 我认为你不了解内情
[13:57] You don’t have access to the full breadth of APW’s financial records. 你无权知道公司内部的金融记录
[14:01] No, 是的
[14:03] but I do have access to your office. 可我有权参观你的办公室
[14:09] A warrant for any and all weapons possibly relating to the death of Jared Stanton. 可找出导致杰瑞德死亡的任何武器 所有武器
[14:17] I thought I might have to search a little harder. 我想我得更用心的搜搜
[14:20] Never seen a personal collection like this. 从没见过你这样的个人收藏
[14:24] These are decorative artifacts. 都是作装饰用的古代器物
[14:27] They’re deadly artifacts. 他们是致命的
[14:31] The kama. 卡马
[14:32] When farmers were forbidden to own weapons, 当农夫禁止使用自己的工具时
[14:35] they developed this from a sickle used to cut rice. 他们发明了这种象镰刀的器械
[14:38] Increased curvature of the blade means more cutting power to remove limbs. 增加刀片弯度以达到宰羊所需的更多力量
[14:42] The fighting fan. 战扇
[14:44] Carried in ancient times by female courtesans. 古代战妓专用 杀害高级官员
[14:47] Blades were inserted in the tips, 刀片藏在顶端内部
[14:50] which could be used to sever the jugular vein. 可切断颈静脉
[14:53] Chinese spear. 中国长矛
[14:55] The red horse hair below the blade 刀锋下的红马须
[14:57] is used to distract an opponent. 可转移对手注意力
[15:00] You know your weapons. 每个人都很熟悉自己的武器
[15:04] Because they help me know my killers. 知己知彼 百战不殆
[16:03] How’s your fire going? 大火案进展如何
[16:05] I’ve got bad news, good news,and a question. 有坏消息 好消息和一个问题
[16:08] Well,take it in order. 呃 按顺序说吧
[16:09] The bad new is, it wasn’t an accident. 坏消息 这不是一场意外
[16:11] If the fire was electrical,these would have burned from the inside out. 如果是电器引火 那么火势 应由内至外而不是由外向内
[16:15] – Since they burned outside in… – We’re looking at arson. – 当火由外至内时 – 我们再看看纵火
[16:19] Good news is,I pulled trace and ran it through the GCMS. 好消息是 我跟踪线索 并做了定量分析
[16:22] And your question is? 问题又是什么呢
[16:25] About to be answered. 答案正在传过来
[16:32] Or not. 也许无解
[16:36] “Compounds consistent with potatoes and vegetable oil.” 土豆和植物油的综合物
[16:39] Along with the salt the XRF picked up, 还发现咸番茄酱
[16:41] all found inside and outside the socket, 插槽内外都有
[16:45] and without any usable prints, I’m not sure where that leaves me. 但没有有用的指纹 不知道能告诉我什么
[16:47] Most likely reconstruction. 最有可能是重新更改过
[16:50] Thinking outside the box. 不要光想盒子
[16:54] That’s what we’re doing,right? 那正是我们在研究的不是吗
[16:56] – It’s more like thinking inside the car. – A potato chip bag. – 更像坐在车内思考 – 一个薯条袋
[16:59] It’s a method used to start automotive fires. 这往往是自动引火的方式
[17:02] Uses minimal trace and allows someone to file a fraudulent insurance claim. 不着痕迹 并可起诉一起虚假保险声明
[17:11] Light the bag on fire and watch it go. 把薯条包点燃并看着它起火
[17:17] All right,tells us two things. 好了 这告诉我们两件事
[17:19] First,how the fire started,second… 第一 火是如何引起的
[17:22] The guy ate a few chips before he torched the place. 第二 纵火者点火前吃了几根薯条
[17:28] Who uses snack food to start a fire in an apartment? 谁会用零食来引火呢
[17:32] I’ll tell you when I read your report. 等你的报告出来就知道
[17:45] Greg Thompson. 格雷格 托马森
[17:50] Our San Gennero vic looks like he was on aStar Trek diet. 我们的圣格纳罗受害者 似乎过着饮水为生的日子
[17:54] You know, the kind where people evolved past… 你明白吗 进化中的人类
[17:56] the point of actually needing to eat real food? 进化完全后不需要再吃任何真正的食物
[17:59] I think the Italians got it right. 我想意大利人是正确地
[18:01] Live to eat,not eat to live. 为吃而活 而不是为活着而吃
[18:03] That’s what I’m talking about. 那正是我在讨论的
[18:05] Come on,where’s the love in all that stuff? 少来 你说的跟爱美食一点关系都没有
[18:07] That’s right. 对了
[18:12] Chair’s knocked over. 椅子被碰倒
[18:13] Screen is on the ground. 屏幕在地上
[18:15] All signs of a struggle. 所有迹象表明经过挣扎
[18:27] – I got spatter. – Nice. – 我找到血溅 – 很好
[18:29] He was going at it pretty good with someone. 他和某人打斗得很厉害
[18:31] Looks like he was going at it pretty good over here,too. 在床上’打斗’也很激烈
[18:37] Okay,so,the fight started here. 好 战争是从这里开始
[18:45] And he goes to the pool hall. 然后他去了台球馆
[18:47] Then they end up at the San Gennero. 然后在圣格纳罗节日结束
[18:49] So,we tracked the murder all the way back to the beginning. 我们一切线索又回到圣格纳罗了
[18:52] Huh,maybe not all the way. 哈 不是全部
[18:58] That’s the same place the vic in Mac’s case worked. 和另一名死者在同一个地方工作
[19:03] One step forward,two steps back. 进一步 退两步
[19:06] All the way to American Pacific Worldwide. 都是美国太平洋全球公司
[19:17] Okay,so we have two dead employees from the same company– 好 我们现在有来自同一公司的两名受害者
[19:21] Greg Thompson, the Chief Operating Officer, 格雷格 托马森, 首席运作官
[19:24] and Jared Stanton, the Chief Financial Officer. 杰瑞德 斯坦顿, 首席金融官
[19:26] Both of whom work directly under one man. 两人都直接受一人管制
[19:28] Paul Martin,the CEO. 保罗 马丁 执行总裁
[19:29] Who has an office full of possible murder weapons. 他的办公室布满了疑似凶器
[19:31] Excuse me,sir. 劳驾
[19:34] Well,that may work for your decapitation vic, 这对你的断头案有帮助
[19:36] but my vic took a wood splinter to the heart 可我的死者被木头刺中心脏
[19:38] – after a martial arts extravaganza. – Thanks. – 在一场功夫搏斗后 – 谢谢
[19:40] Paul Martin has a Black Belt,Fourth Degree. 保罗 马丁 黑带四级
[19:43] Makes him capable of both murders. 具备杀害两名死者的能力
[19:45] Why would a CEO kill his right-hand men? 为什么总裁要杀自己的左右手
[19:48] – Is thatkoan? – Is that what? – 这是一种心术吗 – 一种什么?
[19:50] The Buddhist method of-of thought. 佛教一种信念
[19:53] Where are you going? 你去哪儿
[19:54] Cutting to the chase. 砍东西找线索
[20:45] Tameshigiri. 剑砍的
[20:46] Test cutting.Rolledtatami man in water. Simulates resistance. 测试砍的效果 卷起榻榻米放入水 模仿抵抗力
[20:51] So,is that the murder weapon? 这是凶器吗
[20:53] When you train with weapons, they tell you about yourself. 不同的人用不同的武器
[20:55] When you’re a detective,they tell you about the people you’re looking for. 当你是侦探时 武器则让你了解你要找的人
[20:59] Weapons as fingerprints? 拿武器当指纹?
[21:02] This is a unique one. 真是独特
[21:04] Thekatana. 武士刀
[21:06] Takes a lifetime of training to master. 人们会耗尽一生来操纵它
[21:09] Curvature of the blade concentrates a force of impact on a precise area. 刀刃的弯度可可集中力量砍某一精确部位
[21:13] To cut through, you use a push-pull system. 为了彻底要采取’推挽’式
[21:16] You push down 推下去
[21:18] with the top hand and pull with the bottom. 顶端挽回
[21:21] One cut… 一刀下去
[21:24] one kill. 一刀致命
[21:42] Cut moved high to low, opposite of Jared Stanton. 切口由高向低 和杰瑞德相反
[21:45] But the blade moved right through. No tool marks. 刀锋却由左向右
[21:49] Exactly like Jared Stanton. 和杰瑞德一致
[21:51] So if you have a corresponding absence of tool marks,what does that get you? 如果死者尸体没有使用工具的痕迹 那说明什么
[21:55] A trip back to wherever the sword came from. 武士刀砍下去 再一刀挽回
[21:58] Let me know how it goes. 我来试验一下
[22:51] Computer Crimes tracked down James Walker’s Internet records. 计算机犯罪科跟踪到了詹姆斯 沃克的网络记录
[22:54] He was online five minutes after someone called in the fire. 他在接到电话的前五分钟在线
[22:57] Guess what he was doing? 猜他在作甚么
[22:59] – Playing chess. – How’d you do that? – 下象棋 – 你在干什么
[23:02] Plaque,chess pieces. 象棋做的瓷砖
[23:04] – How do you leave a ten year old alone? – Mom had to work. – 怎样才会把一个10岁小男孩独自丢家? – 妈妈是上班族
[23:07] Kids don’t even need to look for trouble to find it. 孩子很容易找到这些
[23:10] James was probably lost in what he was doing. 詹姆斯当时可能太痴迷于某件事了
[23:13] Smoke inhalation creeps up on you. 烟雾蔓延 无知觉的吸入
[23:16] By the time you’ve realized it, asphyxiation. 等到意识的时候 已经窒息
[23:26] Who was he online with? 他和谁在线玩棋
[23:27] I don’t know.Still working on it. 不知道 正在调查
[23:28] Let me know what you find. 务必让我知道
[23:35] Anyone could have taken thekatana from my office. 任何人都可能从我办公室拿走这把武士刀
[23:38] Well,not everybody would know how to use it. 可不是每个人都知道该怎么使用它
[23:42] True. 是的
[23:44] You don’t seem very upset about the fact that two of your employees are dead. 你的两名雇员死了 你似乎一点不沮丧
[23:48] Because now is not the right time to mourn them. 现在还不是哀伤的时候
[23:50] The market is watching, 市场在观察
[23:52] and I plan to continue the meaningful course of business 我正计划继续扩大市场
[23:55] that both Greg and Jared were committed to pursuing. 这也正是格雷格和杰瑞德所追求的
[23:59] Greg Thompson was committed to a little more than meaningful business. 格雷格 托马森 不仅想扩大市场
[24:03] Greg was extremely diligent… 他真的非常勤奋
[24:05] both in his training and in his work. 培训和工作两方面都很勤奋
[24:08] His training? 培训?
[24:13] All APW executives train together. 公司所有主管人员都一起参加培训
[24:17] It fosters camaraderie as well as competition. 在竞争之外可以培养感情
[24:20] And what about Jared Stanton? 那杰瑞德 斯坦顿呢
[24:21] Did you help him train,too? 你也帮他培训吗
[24:23] Jared practiced yoga. 杰瑞德练过瑜伽
[24:25] He didn’t need martial arts in order to… 他不需要这种军事化培训来 培养我所营造的那种商业道德
[24:27] …help facilitate the virtuous cycle of business
[24:30] that I’ve tried to install here.
[24:32] In fact, 事实上
[24:33] I was set to name him as my successor. 我曾考虑过让他当我这工作的后继者
[24:35] Well,I guess you’re going to have to restart your search. 我想你得重新考虑人选了
[24:39] It’s an insult to point the spout at your guest. 把壶嘴对着你的客人是一种侮辱
[24:59] Someone set the fire on purpose? 有人故意纵火吗
[25:01] I mean,who would do that to James? 谁会这样对待詹姆斯
[25:03] There’s no one you can think of who might have had access to the apartment? 你猜不出谁会来这公寓对吗
[25:07] He had friends. 他有朋友
[25:12] Maybe I let him out of my sight too often, 也许我太放任他自由了
[25:15] but he always told me, “I’m a city kid,Mom.” 可他总是跟我说 妈 我不是农村的
[25:25] Ready? 好了没
[25:28] That’s what’s left? 就这些吗
[25:36] – I want him back! – Let’s go. – 我希望他还活着! – 我们走吧
[25:40] I want James! 詹姆斯!
[25:52] Paul Martin is sticking to his open door story. 保罗 马丁还是在说大谎话
[25:55] Did you find anything in Greg Thompson’s apartment? 你在格雷格 托马森公寓找到什么了
[25:57] How about a CODIS hit off the blood matching back to an APW employee? 验血时碰巧有血型和那家公司一个职员的吻合
[26:00] – Paul Martin? – Lisa Kay. – 保罗 马丁的? – 丽萨 凯.
[26:03] She was next in line for promotion if something… 如果两名死者有什么意外
[26:05] …were to happen to Greg Thompson or Jared Stanton. 她将是另一被提升者
[26:07] She worked directly underneath them. 她直属他们管辖
[26:09] Especially Greg Thompson. We pulled her hair off of his bed. 尤其是格雷格 托马森 我们在他床上找到她的头发
[26:14] How does someone like Lisa Kay end up in the DNA database? 丽萨 凯的DNA为什么会出现在我们数据库?
[26:18] She was convicted for assault four years ago. 四年前她因袭击他人备案
[26:21] Assault with a deadly weapon. 袭击时携带一致命武器
[26:23] What’d she use? 她用的什么武器
[26:28] I guess that’s what they mean when they say corporate warriors. 这恐怕就是武术团
[26:33] That’s our girl. 她在那儿
[26:41] Lisa Kay? 丽萨 凯?
[26:44] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[26:47] Do I think I could have done a better job than Jared and Greg combined? 你是否认为我一个人会比他们两个合作还要出色
[26:50] You bet. 当然
[26:51] Well,Paul Martin didn’t feel the same way. 可保罗 马丁不这样认为
[26:54] I mean,after your assault conviction, 你袭击他人被定罪后
[26:55] he passed you over for both CFO and COO. 他就把你分配给CFO和COO管理
[26:58] He ever give you a reason why he chose Jared and Greg over you? 他告诉你选择格雷格和杰瑞德原因了吗
[27:01] If you’re waiting for me to bust out the gender bias card,don’t bother. 不是因为性别歧视
[27:04] Paul had no problems with me being a woman. 保罗对我是女人没有意见
[27:06] Well,how’d he feel about you being a felon? 那是否因为你曾被控袭击他人呢
[27:08] I don’t consider what happened a crime. 我不觉得那次是犯罪
[27:11] A guy hit on me all night. Then he followed me out. 有个家伙整晚缠着我 还跟随我出去
[27:14] So I asked him which letter he didn’t understand,”N” or “O.” 所以我问他是不是不懂什么叫做’不’
[27:21] You would have been the first one to shake my hand if you were there. 如果你在那儿 你肯定会和我一样
[27:24] Oh,well,don’t pull out that gender bias card now. 那我们不提性别歧视了
[27:26] Ever since I started to train here, 从我在这馆子训练开始
[27:28] I feel stronger and safer. There’s no crime in that. 我就感到越来越强大和安全 这里没有犯罪
[27:31] There was one in Greg Thompson’s apartment. 格雷格公寓有一起犯罪
[27:33] Where we found your hair and your blood. 在那儿我们发现你的头发和血样
[27:35] I’m sure I’m all over his place. 我肯定他的住所到处有我的痕迹
[28:10] Greg was a great training partner. 格雷格是一个很好的训练伙伴
[28:12] A great training partner who got promoted over you. 也是在你之前得到提升的
[28:24] Yeah,I’m Tom Nikkos. 是的 我就是汤姆 尼克斯
[28:25] Can you help me understand how your chess set… 能告诉我你的棋盘为什么在詹姆斯 沃克的房间吗
[28:27] …ended up in James Walker’s room?
[28:29] I checked with your school. You skipped three classes yesterday, 我核实过你的学校 昨天你旷课三节
[28:32] right around the time someone set James’ apartment on fire. 正好和詹姆斯公寓起火的时间相同
[28:35] I just went there to play him again. 我只是去和他再对弈一盘
[28:37] After losing in the school tournament for the first time in a couple years? 在你两年前首次在校级比赛中输了之后再去找他吗
[28:40] Looks like you had a pretty good run there. 你似乎了解的很清楚
[28:43] A ten-year-old beat me in 15 moves. 十岁小男孩15步内便赢了我
[28:45] I had to have a rematch. 我得重新下一局
[28:56] We played for the set. 我们下的限时式
[28:57] It’s an expensive one. 时间非常宝贵
[28:59] Do you have any idea how long I’ve been playing, 你知道我下棋多少年了吗
[29:02] how hard I’ve studied? 知道我学习的多刻苦吗
[29:03] And then I lose twice to some kid who doesn’t know the difference 可我却第二次输给一个小男孩
[29:05] between a King’s Gambit and a Sicilian Defense? 他甚至还不知道王翼进攻和西西里防御之间的区别
[29:08] That kid is dead. 这个孩子死了
[29:10] And that’s what happens to people who don’t know 他也不知道训练有素和有天赋之间的区别
[29:12] the difference between being well-trained and being gifted.
[29:26] – Ready? – That’s what’s left? – 好了吗 – 就剩这些了
[29:35] Try your knight here. 试试走你这里的骑士
[29:39] – Dr. Hawkes. – Doctor,I’m… I’m sorry. – 我是霍克斯医生 – 医生 我没听错吧
[29:42] What kind of a doctor investigates fires? 什么样的医生会去调查火灾
[29:44] I just moved over from the medical examiner’s office. 我刚从验尸中心调过来
[29:47] So you’re new. 那你是新手咯
[29:48] Are you telling me that NYPD is treating this like a training session? 你是在告诉我纽约警察局是一个培训机构吗
[29:52] – I’ve worked hundreds of cases. – James was like a son to me. – 我已经办过几百起案子 – 詹姆斯就像我亲生儿子一样
[29:55] – Mr. Robertson. – Look,it’s not your fault. -罗伯特森先生 -这不是你的错
[29:58] You’ll know as soon as we know something definitive. 我们一有定论一定立即通知你
[31:02] The fiber you found from thekatana sword,Mac; 迈克 你从武士刀上找到的纤维
[31:04] fiber I pulled from Greg Thompson’s overcoat.They match. 和我在格雷格外套上发现的吻合
[31:07] Where in the overcoat did you find the fiber? 你在外套什么部位发现的纤维
[31:09] From a one-inch slice inside the lining,waist-high. 内衬腰际一英尺处发现的
[31:16] The last two calls on Greg Thompson’s cell phone went to Jared Stanton. 格雷格 手机最后两次通话是打给杰瑞德
[31:20] All right,we know why Jared was in the park.Greg lured him there. 好 我们知道杰瑞德为什么在公园了 格雷格把他引过去的
[31:23] Icing on the cake: found bark from the tree 好戏还在后头
[31:25] at the scene of the crime on the seat of his overcoat. 我们在犯罪现场还发现树皮 在放他外套的椅子上
[31:28] That explains why Jared Stanton never moved. 这就解释了为什么杰瑞德没有移动
[31:30] He didn’t know Greg was already there. 他不知道格雷格已经等在那儿
[31:34] The head never came off. 头都没来得及动
[31:37] One cut,one kill… 一刀了断
[31:40] matching the angle of the cut on Jared Stanton’s neck,moving from low to high. 和杰瑞德伤痕的角度相同 由左至右
[31:44] Bingo. We know Greg Thompson killed Jared Stanton. 太好了 现在我们知道格雷格杀死了杰瑞德
[31:47] Great. We’ve got our murderer. 很好 我们找到凶手了
[31:49] Now we just have to prove who murdered him. 现在只要找到谁又把格雷格杀死了
[32:10] Got something for you. 给你带点好消息
[32:12] Want to know who was online with James Walker when he died? 想知道詹姆斯沃克临死前和谁在对弈吗
[32:16] Luke Robertson’s daughter,Nina. 卢克 罗伯特森的女儿 尼娜
[32:20] – That her laptop? – Already in evidence. – 那是她的手提吗 – 显然是的
[32:23] Like I said, 如我所说 孩子从来不自找麻烦
[32:24] kids find trouble when they’re not even looking for it. 麻烦总是主动上门
[33:45] We’ve exhausted all the evidence at Greg Thompson’s apartment. 我们在格雷格公寓搜过所有证据了
[33:49] What about the pool hall? 台球厅呢
[33:51] I pulled prints off the murder weapon, but there was no match in AFIS. 凶器上的指纹也全部查过 没有结果
[33:55] Collect any blood? 血样都采了吗
[33:57] It was all cleaned up by the time we got there. 我们抵达的时候血都擦干净了
[33:59] Greg Thompson was skilled enough to decapitate Jared Stanton. 格雷格杀死杰瑞德非常老练
[34:04] Right,and whoever killed Greg Thompson had to be equally as skilled. 是的 所以杀死格雷格的人也得相当老练
[34:07] So we’ve narrowed down our suspects to a handful of APW executives. 我们的嫌疑范围可缩小到那家公司少数几个总裁头上了
[34:12] Paul Martin,Lisa Kay… 保罗 马丁,丽萨 凯…
[34:15] people obsessed with control, perfection. 纷争权势 太正确了
[34:17] People who operate at a level above the rest of the world. 人们在某种程度上掌控他人的时候
[34:21] What’s that? 那是什么?
[34:22] It’s a tread impression we pulled off the ceiling at the pool hall– 我们在台球厅天花板上采集的蹋痕
[34:25] according to an unreliable witness. 还是一个不太可靠的目击者提供的
[34:33] Someone who operates at a level above. 有人在背后操纵
[35:21] Control your breath, then you control your pain. 通过控制呼吸来抑制你自己的疼痛
[35:24] You’ve been using every ounce of concentration you have, 你充分利用了自己的意志力来控制自己的疼痛
[35:27] to control the pain you’re in.
[35:30] A black belt like Greg Thompson is capable of delivering 象格雷格这样的黑带级人物具有强大的力量
[35:33] 2,000 pounds of pressure with a precise kick. 一脚踢下来会产生2000磅的攻击力
[35:39] Pain resides in the mind of the beholder. 疼痛仍在体内
[35:42] Then let’s move on to something less subjective. 现在我们来说个不太主观的
[35:46] You murdered Greg Thompson 你杀死了格雷格
[35:48] with a fragment from this pool cue. 凶器是这台球杆的一角
[35:53] Those are your prints on the cue… 这是你留在杆上的指纹
[35:56] …and that’s your shoe on the ceiling. 这是天花板上你的鞋印
[36:02] I found trace from the paint in your office. 我在你办公室内找到的线索
[36:05] After you stabbed Greg,he stumbled out into the San Gennaro festival. 在你刺中格雷格之后 他跌跌撞撞的走进了圣格纳罗庆祝人群
[36:10] He wouldn’t have known there was a wood splinter in his heart. 他还没意识到自己心脏有根刺
[36:14] He was just looking for anything to hold on to. 他只是想找东西把持住自己
[36:17] That wasn’t why I went to see Greg. 我去找格雷格不是为了杀他
[36:19] You took what I taught you and you killed Jared. 你拿了我的武器杀了杰瑞德
[36:22] Over what? 为什么这样
[36:24] A promotion? 为了提升吗
[36:25] Greg generated a fake memo. 格雷格制作了一张假备忘录
[36:27] Put it on a flash drive in Jared’s pocket, 放在杰瑞德口袋里
[36:31] pointing us to you. 并把矛头指向你
[36:32] He just didn’t guess that you were going to get to him first. 他没猜到你会先一步找到他
[36:35] Do you know the two cycles of business? 你知道生意经的循环论吗
[36:39] There’s the kindI’ve spent my life fostering– 那是我一生倡导的
[36:42] the virtuous cycle– 道德论
[36:44] and there’s the kind Greg Thompson fell into– 以及格雷格陷入的邪恶论
[36:47] the vicious cycle.
[36:49] It’s a choice we all make every day we walk into work. 那是我们每天工作时都在面临的选择
[36:53] And what choice did you make when Greg attacked you? 格雷格攻击你的时候你选择了哪一种
[36:57] The one choice left– 我只有一种选择
[36:59] I defended myself. 正当防卫
[37:06] I think a jury will understand that. 我想陪审团会理解我的
[37:09] They’ll look at me,and my record… 他们会参考我的口供
[37:14] and think… 认为…
[37:16] “Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.” 靠武器为生者 必死于武器
[37:38] Good game. 干得好
[37:43] I got next. 我是下一个
[37:44] – Yeah, – you got it. – 好的 你来
[37:50] So you’re telling me 你来告诉我火灾究竟怎么回事吗
[37:52] you know what happened?
[37:53] I know it wasn’t Karen Walker’s fault. 我知道那不是凯琳沃克女士的错
[37:56] – I left him home. – It’s not your fault. – 我把他一人扔在家 – 那不是你的错
[37:58] And I know it wasn’t mine,either. 我还知道那也不是我的错
[38:00] Mr. Robertson. 罗伯特森先生
[38:02] Look,it’s not your fault. 嗨 那不是你的错
[38:03] You’ve been saying it all along,haven’t you? 你一直在强调这句话 是不是
[38:06] You know the best thing about being new? 你知道作为新手最大的好处是什么
[38:08] You’re thorough,because you want to study every angle. 很透彻 想学习每一件事
[38:11] Like the way you’re trying to sacrifice your bishop for position. 就像你想撇开责任一样
[38:14] If you’d studied James more, 你了解詹姆斯吗
[38:15] you’d have known how quietly he played. 你早知道他玩棋的时候有多安静
[38:17] You didn’t hear James in his room when you set the fire in the apartment,did you? 你在他公寓放火时 并不知道他在公寓里 对不对
[38:21] You used a potato chip bag. 你用一个薯条包
[38:22] If you hadn’t eaten a few chips, I wouldn’t be here right now. 要不是你吃了几根薯条 我这会儿就不会站在这儿
[38:26] But it makes you nervous doing something for the first time,doesn’t it? 初次干这事你很紧张对吗
[38:29] Me,I can’t eat when I’m anxious. 我在烦躁的时候就不会吃东西
[38:32] Some people can’t help themselves. 有些人只是情不自禁
[38:37] I found the same potato chip trace on your daughter’s computer. 我在你女儿的手提电脑上发现了相同的线索
[38:40] Nina was online with James when you got back to your apartment. 尼娜在你回家的时候正在和詹姆斯对弈
[38:44] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[38:45] Playing chess with James. 和詹姆斯玩棋
[38:47] He’s home.He’s sick. 他在家 感到不舒服
[38:50] James is home? 詹姆斯 在家?
[38:51] I pulled male DNA from the epithelials mixed with the oil on Nina’s laptop. 我在尼娜手提上的油印上提取到了男性的DNA
[38:55] I also found blood trace from a female 还在电脑某处提取到了女性的血样
[38:57] on the side of the computer.
[38:59] It has shared alleles at every locus with the male sample. 和那位男性有着等位基因
[39:02] – Daddy! – I’m sorry.Come on. – 爸爸 – 对不起 跟我来.
[39:04] You tried to get back to the apartment… 你想回去救詹姆斯
[39:06] but you were too late. 可是已经来不及了
[39:15] You know whatzugzwang means? 你知道什么叫迫移吗
[39:20] A player is put at a disadvantage because he has to move, 一个棋手处于劣势时
[39:23] but any move he makes costs him the game. 任何进攻都显得很被动
[39:27] You’re there,Mr. Robertson. 就像你现在 罗伯特森先生
[39:29] The presence of that DNA in the same oil I found at the scene… 我在现场发现的相同的DNA 给我提供了这样的证据
[39:33] got me this warrant.
[39:35] Now maybe there’s going to come a day in my career,when I won’t bother to be here. 我本来不会在这里打扰你
[39:40] When I’ll already be searching through your personal belongings 可当我开始着手调查你的私人物品
[39:43] for the tool you used to screw the socket back in place. 寻找你用来拧螺丝的工具时
[39:49] But I know,if you step up 如果在我着手调查之前您站出来
[39:52] before I serve this, it’s going to make a difference. 事情将截然不同
[39:58] Why are you telling me this? 为什么你要跟我说这些
[40:00] There’s not one piece of evidence 没有任何证据显示你想伤害詹姆斯
[40:02] that says you wanted to hurt James in any way.
[40:10] I kept asking Karen, 我不停的请求凯琳
[40:13] “Move in with me… 搬到我的住所吧
[40:15] we’re a family.” 我们是一家人
[40:17] She wasn’t sure. 可她总不答应
[40:19] So, 所以
[40:21] I thought if she can’t stay in her apartment… 我以为她如果没有了自己的住所
[40:29] It was supposed to be 本来只是一场小小的电器起火啊
[40:30] a little electrical fire.
[40:39] It’s your move. 你得走下一步了
[42:43] ” CSI:new york Season 02 EP 03 ” -=END=-
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme