时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Stop! | 停下! |
[00:17] | Come on! Faster! | 快点! 再快点! |
[00:19] | Damn! 5-0’s calling for backup! | 该死的!他在叫后援! |
[00:21] | I need backup,north exit! | 呼叫支援,北出口! |
[00:25] | Split up! | 分开跑! |
[00:29] | Did you hear that? | 听到什么没? |
[00:47] | Get over there! | 去那边! |
[01:10] | Hey!Sneezing on my crime scene. | 嘿! 在我的犯罪现场打喷嚏. |
[01:12] | Sorry,Mack. Allergies. Cats. Hate ’em. | 抱歉,迈克. 对猫科动物过敏. 讨厌着呢. |
[01:15] | – So what do we know? – Not much. | – 那么我们现在知道点什么? – 不太多. |
[01:16] | The tigers were released into the habitat at 9:00. | 老虎是早上9点被释放到栖息地的. |
[01:19] | Keeper suspects our vic climbed up, | 饲养员怀疑是受害人爬上去, |
[01:21] | leaned over to get a closer look at the Siberians,falls… | 想近距离地好好看看西伯利亚虎, 然后掉了下去… |
[01:24] | – Suma has an early breakfast. – Any witnesses? | – 看来它们的早饭提前了. – 有目击者吗? |
[01:26] | Patrol’s asking around. | 巡逻人员正在附近问呢. |
[01:27] | – I.D. on the vic? – Not yet. | – 死者身上有身份证吗? – 还没找到. |
[01:29] | I’ll check with the first officer on the scene. | 我会和先到的警官谈谈的. |
[01:31] | Fewer leftovers than you’d expect. | 比想象中剩下的少. |
[01:34] | You got a leg here… | 这有条腿… |
[01:36] | that’s an ear and two fingers… | 还有一只耳朵和两跟手指… |
[01:38] | I think that’s part of his thigh behind me. | 我想我背后的是他的一部分大腿. |
[01:40] | A messy eater. | 没吃相的食客. |
[01:41] | Tiger can consume up to 90 pounds in one sitting. | 老虎一顿能吃90磅呢. |
[01:44] | Means the rest of this guy’s in its stomach. | 也就是说这家伙的其它部分在虎胃里. |
[01:58] | Hey,Mac. | 嘿,迈克. |
[02:01] | This,uh, | 这,恩, |
[02:02] | looks like packing tape. | 看上去象包装带. |
[02:08] | Starting to make sense. | 开始有眉目了. |
[02:15] | The vic bled out here, | 死者在这里流过血, |
[02:17] | but there’s no spatter associated with a mauling. | 但却没有溅出来的痕迹. |
[02:22] | This wasn’t a Kodak moment gone bad. | 这可不是简单的意外 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “动物园” |
[02:50] | CSI: New York Season 02 Episode 03 | |
[03:12] | – Detective Taylor? – Yeah. | – 泰勒侦探? – 对. |
[03:15] | Lindsay Monroe. | 琳德赛 莫若. |
[03:16] | My new investigator from Bozeman. | 我从博兹曼来的新调查员. |
[03:18] | Your office said you wanted me to come down as soon as I arrived. | 你办公室说你要我 一来就开始工作. |
[03:21] | – Glove up. – Now? | – 戴上手套. – 现在? |
[03:22] | You here to watch or work? | 是来看的还是来做的? |
[03:26] | You want me to start processing? | 你要我现在就开始处理? |
[03:28] | No,Danny’s got that covered. | 不,丹尼已经做过那些了. |
[03:30] | That’d be me–Danny Messer. | 就是我–丹尼 马萨. |
[03:31] | – How you doin’? – Hi. | – 你好吗? – 嗨. |
[03:33] | I’ll need you to hold the tiger’s jaws, | 我要你扶住那只虎的两颚, |
[03:34] | so I can get the dental impression. | 我就能弄牙印. |
[03:37] | Just a take a deep breath, | 深呼吸一下, |
[03:38] | and don’t let him know you’re afraid, ’cause he can sense when you’re nervous. | 别让他知道你害怕了, 因为他能察觉到. |
[03:40] | The tiger’s tranquilized. I think I can handle it. | 那只虎被打了镇定剂.我想我能处理好. |
[03:43] | Talking about Mac. | 说到迈克. |
[03:44] | And make sure you call him “sir.” | 一定别忘了叫他”先生.” |
[03:59] | You know, petting a cat has been… | 你知道,养一只猫… |
[04:00] | …scientifically proven to lower your blood pressure? | …被科学证明有降血压的作用? |
[04:02] | Maybe the vic heard the same thing. | 也许死者听说了这事. |
[04:07] | Tiger stripes are like fingerprints– | 老虎的条纹就像指纹– |
[04:09] | no two tigers have the same pattern of stripes. | 没有两只虎有完全相同的条纹. |
[04:11] | Females range eight to nine feet long. | 雌虎身长一般8到9英尺. |
[04:14] | Sorry,sir,I recite meaningless trivia when I’m nervous. | 抱歉,先生,我一紧张 就会背些无意义的东西. |
[04:18] | This is a male. | 这是只雄虎. |
[04:21] | Right. | 对. |
[04:22] | Should’ve checked first,sir. | 该先看看的,先生. |
[04:24] | And don’t call me “sir.” | 别叫我”先生.” |
[04:48] | Runaway bride? | 逃跑新娘? |
[04:50] | If she is,she didn’t get very far. | 她是的话,可真没跑多远. |
[04:52] | – Let’s get to it. – All right. | – 我们看看吧. – 好的. |
[05:35] | Found her shoes. | 找到她的鞋了. |
[05:36] | Ah. Nice pumps. | 啊. 不错啊. |
[05:40] | Yeah… | 啊… |
[05:41] | “Pierre Gascone.” | “皮埃尔 盖斯康尼” |
[05:43] | – Big bucks. – Why leave them over there? | – 很贵. – 怎么会把它们留在那里? |
[05:45] | She took ’em off. | 她脱下来的. |
[05:46] | It’s all about pain,Hawkes. | 因为疼,霍克斯. |
[05:47] | How much you’re willing to endure,in order to look good. | 为了看上去漂亮,你能忍耐多痛苦. |
[05:50] | She’s young,traces of vomit– | 她很年轻,还有呕吐的痕迹– |
[05:52] | I’m thinking alcohol poisoning. | 我猜可能酒精中毒吧. |
[05:54] | If she was completely blitzed, | 如果她完全醉了, |
[05:55] | she probably didn’t even realize she dropped them. | 她可能根本没意识到脱下了鞋子. |
[05:57] | Yeah,well,if that’s the case, she wasn’t drinking solo. | 对,那么,如果真是这样, 她不会一个人喝的. |
[05:59] | Pulled a set of partials off the controls, | 在机器控制台采到些指纹 |
[06:01] | and there’s no way thatthis girl | 也不可能她一个女孩子 |
[06:02] | brokethat lock by herself. | 自己打开那个锁啊. |
[06:04] | Jogger found her this morning. What happened last night? | 晨跑的人发现了她. 昨晚又发生了什么呢? |
[06:13] | This didn’t come Fromher dress. | 这不是她裙子上的. |
[06:15] | Huh. We’ll find out who it belongs to and… | 恩.我们要找出来它是属于谁的,而且… |
[06:18] | maybe we find her drinking buddy. | 也许就能找到她的酒伴了. |
[06:20] | And maybe we find her murderer. | 也许我们找到的就是凶手. |
[06:24] | Do you have a cause of death? | 死因知道了吗? |
[06:25] | Nope. But I can tell you it wasn’t alcohol poisoning. | 不. 但我可以告诉你不是酒精中毒. |
[06:27] | – Your debutante’s BAC was zero. – Debutante? | – 这黄毛丫头的BAC是零. – 黄毛丫头? |
[06:31] | I didn’t find any lines on her fingers to indicate | 我没在她手指上发现可以证明 |
[06:33] | she was wearing engagement or wedding rings. | 她戴过订婚或者结婚戒指的痕迹。 |
[06:35] | Plus– age,the dress,time of year equals debutante season. | 此外– 年龄,裙子, 属于刚踏入社交圈的时候. |
[06:39] | Don’t tell me– you were an escort? | 别告诉我–你是个护卫者? |
[06:41] | I attended a Debutante Ball. | 我参加过一个初入社交的舞会. |
[06:45] | I was waiting tables. | 做招待. |
[06:46] | Yeah. What about stomach contents? | 好. 那胃部检查呢? |
[06:48] | Practically empty,except for a few undigested diet pills. | 实际上是空的 除了些未经消化的节食药片. |
[06:52] | Also,acute cardiomegaly. | 另外,还有严重的心脏扩大症. |
[06:53] | An enlarged heart. | 一个过大的心脏. |
[06:55] | What causes high blood pressure in an 18-year-old girl? | 是什么会让一个18岁的姑娘高血压呢? |
[06:58] | Uh,just about everything. | 恩,什么都有可能. |
[07:00] | What else do you have? | 还发现什么? |
[07:01] | Irritation on the upper lip. | 上嘴唇上的发炎. |
[07:08] | And inflammation on the side of the neck. | 脖子边上的发炎. |
[07:13] | Both fresh. I sent samples to tox. | 都是最近的. 我已经送样本去化验了. |
[07:15] | What about the abrasions on her feet? | 那她脚上的磨损呢? |
[07:16] | It’s about what I expected after running barefoot in the park,but– | 我猜是她赤着脚 在公园里跑后的结果,但是– |
[07:19] | this is interesting: | 有趣的是: |
[07:21] | take a look at her shoes. | 看看她的鞋子. |
[07:23] | Why drop bank on a pair that’s two sizes too small? | 干吗要穿上比脚小两号的鞋子? |
[07:33] | She may look like Cinderella, but the shoe doesn’t fit. | 也许就像灰姑娘 可鞋子不合她的脚. |
[07:40] | So what time did you and your employees arrive here at the zoo,Felix? | 那么你和你的员工是 几点到动物园的,费利克斯? |
[07:43] | Uh,a little before 9:00. | 恩,大概9点前一点点吧. |
[07:44] | We were unloading the roses, | 正在卸玫瑰, |
[07:46] | and,uh, heard a whole bunch of screaming. | 然后,恩,听到全是尖叫声. |
[07:48] | Waited down here till the cops said it was okay to finish. | 就一直等在这里直到警察说好了为止. |
[07:51] | So this is a regular thing for you here? | 你们常来这儿吗? |
[07:53] | Oh,yeah,we’re here, like,three times a week. | 哦,每错,我们大概, 大概一周来三次. |
[07:55] | We do all the landscaping for the zoo. | 负责整座动物园的园艺. |
[07:58] | All right. Thanks. | 好的. 谢谢了. |
[07:59] | If you remember anything,huh? | 如果还记得什么的话? |
[08:01] | Yeah. | 好的. |
[08:08] | I’ve got blood trace. | 找到条血痕了. |
[08:09] | Nice. And I’ve got the curator getting us a list of all the people | 很好. 我已经让馆长去给我弄了份 |
[08:12] | who have access to the zoo after hours, | 所有可以闭园后进入的人员名单了, |
[08:14] | like the vets,feeders,security– | 像兽医,饲养员,保安什么的– |
[08:16] | not including the nut-jobs who sneak up from the river,though. | 但不包括那些河对面过来偷偷摸摸的人, |
[08:19] | You need to have the curator have his crew save anything | 你得让馆长叫他的员工把老虎 |
[08:22] | the tiger passes and get it down to us. | 排泄出的东西都保留下. |
[08:24] | – Passes? – Passes. | – 排泄物? – 排泄物. |
[08:26] | I’m sure you’ve never seen anything like that up in Montana. | 我肯定你在蒙大拿决没见过那些. |
[08:28] | You ever seen what a full-grown black bear can do to a man? | 你见过只成年的黑熊能对人做什么吗? |
[08:38] | Human. | 人类的. |
[08:39] | Must be our vic’s. | 一定是死者的. |
[08:40] | He definitely sprung a leak before he became the main course. | 在他成为主菜之前肯定受伤了 |
[08:47] | This is how he got in. | 这就是他怎么进来的. |
[09:34] | How you makin’out,Mac? | 什么进展,迈克? |
[09:35] | Our vic was driven in. | 死者是坐车进来的. |
[09:38] | The blood trail starts here. | 血痕从这里开始. |
[09:39] | The vic was transported in a vehicle, probably red.I found paint chips. | 死者是被辆车运到这里, 可能是红色的.我发现了点漆片. |
[09:43] | Hit the stanchion,right here. | 撞上了柱子,就在这里. |
[09:45] | Oh,so,somebody tapes this guy up, | 哦,那么,是有人把这家伙绑了起来, |
[09:47] | drives him to the zoo, throws him in the tiger pit. | 开车运来动物园,把他扔到了老虎洞里. |
[09:50] | Sounds like a Mob hit. | 听着像暴民的行为. |
[09:55] | And he ended up puzzle pieces. | 而他则成了碎片. |
[09:56] | Let’s put him back together. | 让我们把他重新拼起来吧. |
[10:01] | Okay. Fingers. | 好的. 手指. |
[10:03] | Tiger left us seven of ’em. | 老虎给我们留下了7个. |
[10:05] | Yeah. You get an I.D.? | 对. 查到身份了吗? |
[10:06] | I printed them, but so far,nothing from AFIS. | 我印下了手印, 但自动指纹识别系统里没有. |
[10:11] | That’s trace under the fingernails. | 这是指甲里找到的. |
[10:12] | I already sent a sample over to DNA. | 我已经送去检验DNA了. |
[10:14] | We should have the results in a couple hours. | 应该几小时内就能有结果了. |
[10:16] | But,Mac,check this out: | 可是,迈克,看这个: |
[10:17] | On the top of the hand, tiny puncture wounds. | 在手顶端,有细小的穿刺伤. |
[10:19] | – Source? – Hoping you can tell me. | – 原因呢? – 希望你能告诉我. |
[10:22] | Giving me homework? | 这算给我的作业? |
[10:23] | Just getting started. You gotta see this. | 还刚开始呢.你来看看这个. |
[10:26] | A histological examination of the cardiac muscle. | 关于心脏的肌肉组织学的考试. |
[10:30] | Now,the holes in this heart tissue were caused by expansion between the cells. | 现在,他心脏组织上的洞是因为 细胞的扩散造成的. |
[10:34] | Consistent with freezing. | 因为冷冻. |
[10:40] | And…I made casts of the impressions you took. | 而且…我根据你印下的东西做了模具. |
[10:44] | Created a 3-D simulation to recreate the attack | 创造出了个3-D模型来重演袭击 |
[10:47] | and account for all the bites. | 再数下咬过几口. |
[10:51] | Here’s the damage done | 这些是由老虎 |
[10:53] | from the tiger. | 咬成的. |
[11:00] | Now,everything fit, except for one wound track. | 现在,一切都契合,除了一处伤势. |
[11:05] | Cause of death was exsanguination. | 死因是失血过多. |
[11:07] | Something severed the subclavian artery, | 静脉下的通道被什么东西伤着了, |
[11:09] | but it wasn’t your tiger. | 但不是那只虎干的. |
[11:14] | Can I help? | 要帮忙吗? |
[11:15] | No,thank you. You helped enough already this morning. | 不,谢谢. 你今早已经帮的够多的了. |
[11:19] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[11:26] | Sorry.All right. | 抱歉.行了吗. |
[11:27] | After you. | 女士先请. |
[12:26] | No prints, | 没有指纹, |
[12:27] | no foreign trace, | 没外部痕迹, |
[12:29] | but it’s faded and discolored. | 褪了色被污染了. |
[12:31] | Let me see that button. | 让我看看那扣子. |
[12:38] | Oh,definitely old school. | 哦,肯定是有历史了 |
[12:39] | Maybe we can find out who made it. | 也许我们可以找出是谁制作的. |
[12:47] | – Oh,thanks. – No problem. | – 好,谢了. – 没问题. |
[12:50] | Oh,my feet haven’t touched the ground since I clocked in. | 哦,我进来后一直忙个不停 |
[12:53] | Well,welcome to the crime lab. | 那么,欢迎加入实验室. |
[12:55] | In Montana they gave us breathing breaks. | 在蒙大拿我们至少有喘息的时间. |
[12:57] | Let me give you a little tip. | 给你点建议. |
[12:58] | Protein bars,comfortable shoes and at least four hours of sleep at night. | 蛋白质棒,舒服的鞋子以及 夜里至少4个小时的睡眠. |
[13:02] | Well,that’s not gonna help me today. Mac wants these now. | 那个今天可帮不了我. 迈克现在就要. |
[13:05] | No,Mac wants them right, that’s all that matters. | 不,迈克要结果准确 这才是关键 |
[13:07] | I just don’t want to slow things down. | 我只是不想耽误事情. |
[13:08] | Hey,in the McGinty killings, | 嘿,在麦克基提谋杀案里, |
[13:10] | the Bozeman County Attorney got his prosecution based on your work. | 博兹曼郡的律师根据 你做出的结果得以起诉. |
[13:14] | McGinty was convicted because he was guilty. | 麦克基提被定罪,因为他有罪. |
[13:16] | I know– | 我知道– |
[13:17] | it was your interpretation of the blood spatter that broke that case wide open. | 是你对血液溅出痕迹的分析 使案子真相大白. |
[13:22] | That’s what put you on Mac’s radar– your attention to detail. | 所以才会让你上迈克的雷达– 对于细节的注意. |
[13:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[13:32] | I found blood and flesh and some kind of a sawdust compound on the vic’s shoes, | 我发现一些血迹和类似于锯屑的东西 混合在死者的鞋子上, |
[13:36] | sent it to DNA. And APHIS is definitely a no-go. | 送去做DNA检测. 而APHIS是彻底的死路一条. |
[13:39] | So he’s a John Doe for now. | 所以他现在是无名氏. |
[13:42] | Grab a bib. | 拿个围兜. |
[13:48] | I’ve heard about these reconstructions. I’ve never done one before. | 我听说过这种情景再现. 可之前从来没做过. |
[13:51] | No better way to start your first day on the job. | 第一天上班收获不小啊 |
[13:53] | The tiger was pretty good. | 老虎也不错啊. |
[13:56] | We’re gonna attempt to duplicate our mystery wound tract. | 我们要复制下我们发现的那神秘伤势. |
[13:59] | By elimination,we can narrow our search for the weapon, | 通过排除,能最终缩小要找的武器范围, |
[14:02] | and on a good day, determine what it is. | 如果运气好的话, 能确切的知道那究竟是什么. |
[14:04] | So we know our DOA is five feet,ten inches, | 我们知道死者有大约5英尺,10英寸, |
[14:08] | so we hang our test subject at the same height to recreate the wound that killed him. | 所以我们找来相同长度的复制品 来重演他可能的受伤经过. |
[14:12] | And we use a pig because it’s the closest thing we have to a human specimen. | 用猪是因为它和人类的标本最为接近 |
[14:15] | Right. | 不错. |
[14:17] | You’re up. | 你来. |
[14:21] | Right here. | 在这儿. |
[14:28] | The wound tract was vertical. | 伤痕是垂直的. |
[14:30] | The blow came from above.Try again. | 从上面开始.再来一次. |
[14:33] | Try this one. | 用这个. |
[14:52] | Well,I’m done eating bacon for life. | 我这辈子再不想吃熏肉了. |
[14:56] | So,only the,uh,victim’s DNA was on the tape around his wrists. | 就只有,恩,在腕上的胶带上 才有死者的DNA |
[15:00] | The shoes,however, are a different story. | 鞋子,可又是个不同的故事了. |
[15:02] | The flesh Montana found wasn’t human. And,uh,the blood wasn’t,either. | 蒙大拿来的那个说不是人类的. 而且,恩,血也不是. |
[15:06] | Ochterlony came back bovine, pig and lamb. | 像是牛那类的,或者猪或是羊. |
[15:11] | And I have the murder weapon. | 而我呢找到凶器了. |
[15:15] | An exact replica of the fatal wound. | 和死者的致命伤完全一样的复制. |
[15:18] | See any pattern? | 发现格式了吗? |
[15:19] | Sawdust,animal flesh,a meat hook. | 锯屑,动物肉,一把肉钩. |
[15:22] | We might not know the vic’s name, but we know where he’s from. | 我们也许不知道死者的名字, 但却已经知道他从那里来的了. |
[15:26] | Meat-packing district. | 肉包装区. |
[15:36] | It’s Bobby. | 那是波比. |
[15:37] | – Bobby Venetti. – And he owned this place? | – 波比 韦尼提. – 这里是他所有吗? |
[15:39] | Yeah. Inheritance. | 对. 继承的遗产. |
[15:41] | Been in the family for years. | 因为在这家族呆了那么多年. |
[15:42] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候? |
[15:44] | Quitting time yesterday,4:00. | 昨天,大约4点吧. |
[15:45] | – Mind if we have a look around?= – Sure,go ahead. | – 介意我们在周围看看吗? – 不,尽管看吧. |
[16:25] | That’s a lot of hamburger. | 好多汉堡啊. |
[16:27] | Back home,people keep this much meat in their basement. | 回家后,人们就把那么多肉藏好. |
[16:29] | We do what we can. | 我们做我们能做的. |
[16:50] | Find something? | 找到什么了吗? |
[16:53] | Human blood. | 人类的血. |
[16:55] | This could be our primary crime scene. | 这里可能是我们的案发现场. |
[17:01] | This hand print has thawed. | 这个手印有点化了. |
[17:04] | It’s zero degrees Fahrenheit in here. | 这里华氏0度以下. |
[17:06] | Everything’s frozen solid. | 任何东西都冻的结结实实. |
[17:10] | Whatever was on the hand that made this print caused the meat to defrost. | 手上的东西能除霜. |
[17:14] | We’re gonna need a sample. | 我们得要个样本. |
[17:16] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧. |
[17:19] | Country girl. | 乡下姑娘的气概. |
[17:21] | We’re gonna need to talk to everyone who worked here yesterday. | 我们要和昨天在这里 工作的每一个人谈话. |
[17:24] | This is everyone, except for Ryan Knight. | 这就是所有人,除了瑞恩 耐特. |
[17:26] | – Where’s he? – We all thought he got fired. | – 他在哪里? – 我们都以为他被解雇了. |
[17:28] | He and Bobby were getting into it all week. | 他和波比闹了一整个星期. |
[17:30] | What do you mean? | 你指什么? |
[17:31] | Knight’s punch card said he signed in at 3:00 a.m., | 耐特的考勤卡显示他早上3点来的, |
[17:32] | so he must have been in, but nobody’s seen him. | 所以他应该来了,可没人看到他. |
[17:41] | Hey,junk food for lunch? | 嘿,中午就吃垃圾食品? |
[17:43] | Hmm. Food for thought. | 恩. 有眉目了 |
[17:45] | Just came from Trace. | 刚从痕量检测那儿过来. |
[17:47] | That mysterious orange stain | 那神秘的橙色污点 |
[17:48] | turned out to be sulfaphenazole naphthol sulfonic acid. | 可能是sulfaphenazole 柰酚,酸性硫酸基. |
[17:54] | Cheddar cheese dust. | 切德干酪末. |
[17:56] | Ah,that’s an easy transfer. | 啊,容易的携带. |
[17:58] | How ’bout the button,did you get anything on that? | 那那粒纽扣呢,那上面发现什么了吗? |
[18:00] | Drew a blank with the manufacturer. | 制造商一片空白. |
[18:01] | They haven’t manufactured that type of covered button… | 他们至少在25年里… |
[18:04] | – …in at least 25 years. – Hey,guys, | – …没有制造过这一类的纽扣. – 嘿,伙计们, |
[18:05] | Missing Persons just ID’d your debutante. | 失踪人口那儿,刚确认了 你那位黄毛丫头的身份. |
[18:08] | – Okay. – Oh. | – 好的. – 哦. |
[18:09] | – That’s good. – Want one? | – 很好. – 来点吗? |
[18:17] | When you’re ready,Ms. Freemont. | 准备好了吗,弗里蒙特夫人. |
[18:31] | My ex-husband and I were told that we could never have children of our own. | 我前夫和我被告知 我们不会有自己的孩子. |
[18:35] | Briana was adopted? | 布瑞娜是被领养的? |
[18:38] | Yes. | 是的. |
[18:39] | Then our prayers were answered and I got pregnant with my other daughter,Missy. | 后来我的祈祷奏效了, 我们有了我的另一个女儿,蜜西. |
[18:44] | I was up calling the police all night,and… | 我一晚上都在打电话给警察,而… |
[18:46] | Well,Missy | 哦,蜜西 |
[18:47] | finally called this morning, but Briana never… | 终于在今早联系上了,可布瑞娜再也… |
[19:00] | It’s okay.Come with me. | 没事的.跟我来吧. |
[19:05] | I promise you,I’m gonna find whoever did this. | 我保证,我一定会找出是谁干的. |
[19:33] | Something I can help you with? | 我能帮什么忙吗? |
[19:36] | Nah,we’re good. | 啊,我们很好. |
[19:39] | Mind if I,uh, | 介不介意我,恩, |
[19:40] | have a look at your truck? | 看看你的卡车? |
[19:42] | Knock yourself out. | 请便吧. |
[19:54] | Is there a problem,Officer? | 有问题吗,警官? |
[19:59] | Detective. Mac Taylor. | 是侦探. 迈克 泰勒. |
[20:01] | Angelo Venetti. This is my son,Angelo Jr. | 安杰罗 韦尼提. 这是我儿子,小安杰罗. |
[20:04] | You related to Bobby Venetti? | 你和波比 韦尼提是亲戚? |
[20:06] | He’s my nephew. | 他是我侄子. |
[20:08] | You know any reason why someone would want to kill him? | 你知不知道任何会让 某人想要杀他的原因? |
[20:10] | I’ll let you know when I find out who did it. | 等我知道是谁干的我会告诉你的. |
[20:13] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想. |
[20:25] | What did they want? | 他们要干什么? |
[20:28] | For us to know the clock is ticking. | 只知道现在现在时间紧迫. |
[20:35] | Jessica, | 杰西卡, |
[20:36] | what’s going on?I brought Missy over as soon as I found her. | 发生什么了? 我一找到蜜西就最快速度把她带来. |
[20:38] | Oh,Tanya,thank you. | 哦,坦尼亚,谢谢. |
[20:40] | This is an old friend of mine. | 这是我的一个老朋友. |
[20:41] | I called her as soon as the girls went missing. | 姑娘们一失踪我就打了电话给她. |
[20:43] | Where were you all night? | 你一整晚上哪去了? |
[20:45] | You were supposed to stay at the Dandridge and then come straight home. | 你应该是要待在 丹里奇然后直接回家的. |
[20:48] | Mom,I told you on the phone. I was with a friend. | 妈妈,我在电话里和你说过了. 我和一个朋友在一起. |
[20:50] | Look,I came here right away. I didn’t even change. | 听着,我很快地就赶到这里来了. 甚至都没换衣服. |
[20:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉. |
[20:57] | Where’s Briana? | 布瑞娜在哪? |
[21:00] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[21:02] | – Your sister,she’s gone. – What? | – 你姐姐,她走了. – 什么? |
[21:07] | Missy,I’m Detective Bonasera. | 蜜西,我是博纳赛拉侦探. |
[21:10] | We’re trying to find out what happened to your sister. | 我们正在查你姐姐到底发生了什么. |
[21:13] | You two were together last night,correct? | 你们俩昨晚在一起,对吗? |
[21:15] | No,not very long. | 不,时间不长. |
[21:16] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你昨晚最后是什么时候见到她的? |
[21:18] | I don’t know,it was late. | 不知道,很晚了. |
[21:20] | I didn’t see her after the group photo. | 在集体照后我就没再见到她. |
[21:24] | Mom,we should go. | 妈妈,我们该走了. |
[21:26] | – If there’s any way I can help… – Of course. | – 如果有任何我能帮助的… – 当然. |
[21:34] | Missy. | 蜜西. |
[21:36] | I have one more question. | 我还有些问题. |
[21:38] | So you didn’t like your sister? | 那么你不喜欢你姐姐咯? |
[21:39] | Briana was my adopted sister. | 布瑞娜是被领养来的. |
[21:41] | And no. | 对,我不喜欢她. |
[21:42] | I was never good enough, | 我总是不够好, |
[21:43] | you know,despite the fact that I was the biological daughter. | 你明白,除了我才是血缘上的女儿外. |
[21:47] | Briana was perfect. Life was easy for her. | 布瑞娜才是完美的. 生活对她而言很容易. |
[21:49] | Do you know that feeling? | 你知道那种感觉吗? |
[21:50] | When your own mother likes somebody more than you? | 你自己的母亲却爱别人胜过你? |
[21:55] | Sounds like jealousy. | 听上去像是在嫉妒. |
[21:58] | Envy. | 妒忌. |
[22:01] | Boy,that Debutante Ball was going to be a coming out | 看来,那个初次进入社交圈的舞会 |
[22:03] | for you in more ways than one,huh? | 对你而言意义非凡,啊? |
[22:05] | Couldn’t wait to come out of your sister’s shadow. | 迫不及待地想要逃出你姐姐的影子. |
[22:07] | So you had to hurt her. | 所以就得伤害她. |
[22:09] | You started by taking in her dress. | 从穿她的裙子开始. |
[22:16] | $12.00 for a bag of cheese curls? | 花12块钱买一袋奶酪卷? |
[22:19] | Must be nice to have a trust fund. | 有个信贷基金可真不错啊. |
[22:24] | Just in case taking in the dress wasn’t enough, | 怕光穿裙子还不够, |
[22:26] | you traded shoes with her, | 还换来了她的鞋子, |
[22:28] | so she’d feel like she was getting fat. | 所以她感觉自己变胖了. |
[22:30] | It worked. | 那很有用. |
[22:31] | Briana didn’t have anything to eat yesterday, | 布瑞娜昨天什么也没吃, |
[22:33] | except for a handful of diet pills. | 除了一把节食药片. |
[22:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉. |
[22:38] | You’re right. | 你是对的. |
[22:39] | Okay,I did those things, but for fun,for me. | 好吧,我做了那些事情, 但只是为了好玩,为我自己. |
[22:41] | – I didn’t kill her. – Really? | – 我没有杀她. – 真的吗? |
[22:43] | – Where were you last night? – The Dandridge Hotel. | – 你昨晚在哪里? – 在丹里奇酒店. |
[22:45] | – All night? – Yes. | – 整晚? – 是的. |
[22:46] | – You weren’t in your room. – No. | – 可你没在你房里. – 对,没在. |
[22:49] | I was with a boy. | 我和一个男孩子在一起. |
[22:50] | Sam Wilson. | 山姆 威尔森. |
[22:52] | I never left the hotel room. | 我一直没离开过酒店房间. |
[22:59] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿. – 嘿. |
[22:59] | Our vic has one spiteful sister. True Wicked Witch of the West. | 我们的死者有一个坏心眼的妹妹. 真实的西边坏女巫. |
[23:02] | Anything we can nail her on? | 有什么我们能盯上她的吗? |
[23:04] | Tailoring with intent and cheese curl fingers. | 有目的的隐瞒还有奶酪卷手指. |
[23:07] | Hey,you two? | 嘿,你们两个? |
[23:08] | Step into my laboratory. | 到我的实验室里来. |
[23:09] | So,tox came back on Briana Freemont. | 布瑞娜 弗里蒙特的报告出来了. |
[23:12] | Irritation of her lip was caused by a synthetic version | 她嘴唇的发炎有综合性的原因 |
[23:14] | of glycoprotein gilatoxin and phospholipase A2. | 由于糖蛋白质以及phospholipase A2. |
[23:19] | A collagen substitute. | 一种胶原质材料. |
[23:21] | It hasn’t been approved for use. | 还没被允许使用的东西. |
[23:23] | Why is a beautiful girl like her going Angelina on her lips? | 为什么象她这样漂亮的姑娘 嘴唇会像安吉利娜那样? |
[23:27] | This isn’t what killed her. | 这不是她的死因. |
[23:28] | No,she died from– drum roll, please… | 不,她是因为– 击鼓, 请… |
[23:31] | …spider venom. | …蜘蛛毒液. |
[23:34] | But there was no bite mark on her body. | 可她身上没有被咬的痕迹啊. |
[23:35] | Yeah,inflammation on her neck. I checked with Dr. Zao. | 对,她脖子上的发炎. 我和赵医生一起看过. |
[23:38] | Puncture wound. | 是穿刺伤. |
[23:39] | A sample came back from the injection site | 从注射站拿来的一个样本来看 |
[23:41] | as Brazilian wandering spider venom. | 像巴西爬行蜘蛛的毒液. |
[23:43] | Hey,Mac,confirmed that address with DMV. | 嘿,迈克,用DMV确认了下地址. |
[23:45] | Got a description on Ryan Knight– male,white,5’6″. | 拿到了关于瑞恩 耐特描述 — 男性,白人,5英尺6英寸高. |
[23:48] | 160 pounds. 28 years old. Dark hair,brown eyes. | 160磅. 28岁.黑色头发,棕色眼睛. |
[24:01] | Oh,you still haven’t found a place yet? | 哦,还没找到个地方住? |
[24:03] | – Still looking. – You look in Brooklyn,Queens? | – 还在找呢. – 在布鲁客林,还是皇后区? |
[24:06] | This girl’s heart’s set on Manhattan. | 这姑娘的心向往着曼哈顿. |
[24:08] | Till then,it’s Uncle Freddie’s couch in Tarrytown. | 可直到现在,还在弗瑞迪 叔叔在泰瑞镇的沙发上呢. |
[24:19] | Excuse me? | 请原谅? |
[24:20] | Are you Ryan Knight? | 你是瑞恩 耐特? |
[24:21] | Nah. I don’t know who that… | 啊. 我不知道谁叫… |
[24:33] | What do they feed you up there in Montana? | 在蒙大纳他们拿什么来喂你的? |
[24:46] | Let me get this straight. | 我就直接说吧. |
[24:48] | You’ve been cashing paychecks for two years, | 两年里你都拿薪水支票兑现, |
[24:50] | and you finally decide | 现在你终于决定 |
[24:52] | to deposit money this morning? | 在今天早上把钱存了? |
[24:54] | You expect me to believe that? | 你指望我相信这个? |
[24:57] | It’s a free country. | 这是个自由的国家. |
[24:58] | According to your punch card, you were in at 3:00 a.m. | 根据你的考勤卡,你在早上3点进去. |
[25:00] | and gone before the other employees got there. | 然后再其他雇员来之前离开. |
[25:02] | You see how that looks? | 你觉得那看起来怎么样? |
[25:04] | You think I’m that stupid– I punch in,then kill a guy? | 你认为我有那么笨吗– 打个卡,再杀个人? |
[25:07] | Maybe it wasn’t in your plan to kill him. | 也许你本没有计划要杀他. |
[25:09] | Things just got out of hand, another argument. | 事情有时候就是发生了,因为争吵. |
[25:14] | All right,look… | 好吧,听着… |
[25:16] | me and Bobby have been fighting,All right? | 我和波比是打过架,行了吗? |
[25:18] | I missed a few days,All right? | 我几天没去上班,行了吧? |
[25:19] | so he had me in the cross hairs, | 所以他扣了我的钱, |
[25:21] | I figured I’d come in early and make it up to him. | 我想我能早点去做点弥补. |
[25:23] | You know? Put things right. | 你知道吗?把事情拨正确. |
[25:27] | Look,I’m telling you, I had nothing to do with it. | 听着,我告诉你, 我和那事情没一点关系. |
[25:28] | I walk in the freezer, | 我进了冰库, |
[25:30] | and there he was lying there. It nearly scared me to death. | 他躺在那里.差点把我吓死. |
[25:39] | I-I figured it was…probably a hit. | 我,我就想…也许是碰上什么了. |
[25:42] | You know,I mean Bobby wasn’t Mobbed-up, but his family was, | 你知道,我是说波比不是个暴躁的人, 但他家里是, |
[25:45] | you know,connected. | 你知道,有联系的. |
[25:46] | Well,people usually call 911 in those type of situations. | 可是人们通常在那种情况下会打911 |
[25:51] | Well,he wasn’t gonna get any more alive if I called the cops. | 事实上,我就是叫了警察他也不会活的. |
[25:54] | And the money? | 那钱呢? |
[25:56] | Lotta places pay cash for meat, | 很多地方都付现金买肉, |
[25:58] | so there was usually like 10,20 grand in the safe. | 而通常都要有一两万在保险箱. |
[26:00] | And come on,I figured it’s no use to him.So,what the hey? | 而且,我觉得那对他没什么用. 那又怎么样了? |
[26:04] | – There’s $30,000 in this bag. – Yeah,right. | – 包里一共有3万块钱. – 对,没错. |
[26:07] | I mean, I couldn’t believe my luck. | 我是说, 我自己都不相信我能那么幸运. |
[26:10] | Yeah. | 好吧. |
[26:12] | Right. | 来. |
[26:14] | You hit the jackpot. | 你赢了你的赌注. |
[26:16] | Open your mouth. | 把嘴张开. |
[26:40] | Tape. | 胶带. |
[26:41] | Meat roll. | 肉卷. |
[26:52] | Venetti. | 韦尼提. |
[27:03] | What’s up,Einstein? | 怎么了,爱因斯坦? |
[27:06] | So,what caused the meat to defrost? | 那么,是什么导致了肉的解冻? |
[27:08] | Whoever handled this meat had salt on their hands. | 拿这些肉的人手里有盐. |
[27:15] | Excuse me. | 请原谅. |
[27:23] | Okay, based on the elemental analysis, | 好吧,根据元素分析, |
[27:25] | there’s an abundance of hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen. | 上面氢,氧以及氮的释放. |
[27:28] | The Electron Backscatter Crystallography will tell us everything we need to know. | 电子反散射结晶学 能告诉我们想要知道的一切. |
[27:35] | Ammonium nitrate. | 硝酸氨盐. |
[27:40] | – Explosives? – No, | – 是爆炸物吗? – 不, |
[27:41] | this particular crystalline structure has more in common with fertilizer. | 这种特殊的结晶材料 一般在肥料中比较常见. |
[27:45] | Our murderer has a green thumb. | 我们的凶手喜欢园艺. |
[27:50] | One of their own dies, and they don’t miss a beat. | 他们中有一个死了, 但不能错过一点. |
[27:52] | The show must go on. | 节目一定要继续. |
[27:54] | Explain to me what a Debutante Ball is,precisely. | 给我准确地解释一下初入社交舞会。 |
[27:57] | The presentation of a young woman into high society. | 介绍年轻的女孩子们 进入更上层的社交圈. |
[28:00] | – Looks more like high anxiety. – Nice. | – 倒是更像更焦急. – 很好. |
[28:05] | Mrs. Danville,when was the last time you saw Briana Freemont? | 丹威尔太太,你最后一次见到 布瑞娜 弗里蒙特是什么时候? |
[28:11] | We’re trying to establish who she may have seen or spoken to. | 我们要试着找出 她和谁在一起和谁说过话. |
[28:14] | And I’m involved how? | 那我怎么牵扯进了? |
[28:16] | Your cosmetics company has developed a | 你的化妆品公司开发了一种胶原质材料 |
[28:18] | collagen substitute for facial enhancement,correct? | 用来增强脸部按摩,对吗? |
[28:21] | Yes. It’s very cutting edge. | 对. 非常前沿. |
[28:23] | We’re just waiting for FDA | 就等着FDA的批准了 |
[28:24] | approval,and we will change the face of cosmetic surgery. | 我们就能改变整容的面貌. |
[28:26] | Save us the sales pitch, Ms. Danville. | 不说销售, 丹威尔太太. |
[28:29] | Traces of the solution were found in Briana’s mouth. | 在布瑞娜嘴里找到了解决的途径. |
[28:34] | I know what I did was technically wrong. | 我知道我做的事情在技术上是不对的. |
[28:36] | But my daughter Madison and Briana are friends. | 可我女儿麦德森和布瑞娜是朋友. |
[28:39] | Briana hated her lips. She begged me to help. | 布瑞娜讨厌她的嘴唇.她求我帮忙. |
[28:41] | These girls prepare for this day all their lives. | 女孩子们为了这一天期待了一生. |
[28:44] | I couldn’t say no. | 我不能说不. |
[28:50] | This is debutante season. | 这是个社交的季节. |
[28:52] | One attends the functions. | 参加活动. |
[28:54] | First as a girl,then as a mother. | 先是个姑娘,然后就是母亲了. |
[28:55] | We were both here last night. | 我们俩昨天都在这里. |
[28:57] | I was her chaperone. | 我是她的女伴. |
[28:58] | Managed to squeeze myself into the same dress I wore whenI was a deb. | 我把我自己挤进我还个 黄毛丫头的时候穿的裙子. |
[29:03] | Thought I might see Jessica Freemont, | 想着也许能看到杰西卡 弗里蒙特, |
[29:05] | but Briana’s mother wasn’t up to it this time. | 可布瑞娜的妈妈这一次没有出现. |
[29:08] | This time? | 这一次? |
[29:09] | We came out the same year. | 我们去年一样时间也来过. |
[29:10] | It’s different now,but back then, we were all very competitive. | 现在不同了,可那时候, 我们都很好斗. |
[29:13] | So,is there going to be a problem with the collagen,Detective? | 所以,那种胶原质会有问题吗,侦探? |
[29:16] | That’s a matter for the District Attorney. | 那是地方检察官的事情. |
[29:18] | Then if you’d excuse me? | 那么请你原谅? |
[29:21] | Oh,there’s one more thing, Ms. Danville. | 哦,还有一件事情,丹威尔太太. |
[29:24] | Um,does your company use any other experimental toxins? | 恩,你们公司还用没用过别的实验毒素? |
[29:28] | Spider venom,for example? | 譬如蜘蛛毒? |
[29:29] | Of course not. | 当然没有. |
[29:30] | Spider venoms are unpredictable | 蜘蛛毒是没办法预料的 |
[29:32] | and dangerous.The gilatoxin is subtle and discreet. | 而且很危险的.要求精细的且小心谨慎. |
[29:37] | Thank you for seeing us, Ms. Danville.We’ll be in touch. | 谢谢你会见我们,丹威尔太太 我们会再联系的 . |
[29:40] | Anything I can do to help. | 乐意效劳. |
[29:43] | Bonasera. | 博纳赛拉 |
[29:45] | Good,yeah. | 好的,好. |
[29:46] | Great,thanks. | 很好,谢了. |
[29:48] | Got a hit on those partials from the control panel at the carousel. | 仪表板上的指纹和控制器上的相符合. |
[29:51] | Auto larceny a couple of years ago. Sam Wilson. | 几年前就报被窃了.是山姆 威尔森 |
[29:54] | The guy Missy Freemont spent the night with. | 和蜜西 弗里蒙特一起过夜的男孩子. |
[29:56] | Yeah,spent the night with one sister, and his prints put him with the other. | 对,和姐妹中的一个一起过夜, 而指纹又证明他和另一个在一起. |
[29:58] | Our handsome prince gets around. | 英俊的王子到处转. |
[30:00] | Let’s find out where he was at midnight. | 让我们查查他半夜都在干什么. |
[30:03] | I knew Briana. | 我认识布瑞娜. |
[30:04] | We went out. | 我们交往过. |
[30:06] | Youwent out. Does that mean you broke up? | 交往过.那是不是说你们分手了? |
[30:08] | Look,I was good for a few laughs. | 听着,我有幽默感. |
[30:10] | But I’m not the golden carriage type. | 可我不是那种白马王子类型的. |
[30:12] | She told me it would end before the ball,and it did. | 她告诉我会在舞会前和我结束,她做到了. |
[30:15] | Two weeks ago,she calls me, | 两个星期前,她打电话给我, |
[30:16] | says it’s over.Boom,done. | 说我们结束了.就像忽然爆炸. |
[30:18] | You saw her again. | 你后来又见过她吗. |
[30:20] | We have a print that puts you at the carousel. | 我们在控制器上发现了你的指纹. |
[30:26] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[30:28] | There was more to it than that. | 不只这样. |
[30:30] | I really missed her. | 我真的很想念她. |
[30:32] | There was a party at the Dandridge. | 在丹里奇有个舞会. |
[30:34] | I asked her to meet me at the park across the street. | 我叫她在街对面的公园里和我见面. |
[30:36] | I thought we could work it out. You know? | 我觉得我们能解决问题. 你知道吗? |
[30:38] | Get past the whole uptown-downtown thing. | 撇去所以乱七八糟的事情. |
[30:42] | I didn’t know I was supposed to dress up.We ready to go? | 我不知道我应该穿戴好的. 准备好了吗? |
[30:43] | I have somewhere to be,Sam. Can you make it quick? | 我有地方要去,山姆 能快点吗? |
[30:46] | I’m waiting for you. I thought we were gonna go together. | 我在等你.我以为我们能在一起的. |
[30:48] | – Sam,I… – You know what? Forget it! | – 山姆,我… – 你知道吗? 管它呢! |
[30:49] | – I didn’t want to come! – Sam,you need to go. | – 我本不想来的! – 山姆,你该走了. |
[30:51] | – Go hang out with your friends. – Fine,Sam! | – 去和你的朋友们出去吧. – 好吧,山姆! |
[30:53] | I started the carousel… | 我打开了开关… |
[30:55] | to impress Briana. | 想让布瑞娜印象深刻. |
[30:56] | It didn’t. She told me it was over, | 可没有.她说我们俩结束了, |
[30:58] | and I left. | 然后我就离开了. |
[30:59] | And that pissed you off. | 那让你很恼火. |
[31:03] | Crickets? | 蟋蟀? |
[31:05] | Frog food. | 给青蛙吃的. |
[31:08] | Not just for frogs. | 不只是青蛙. |
[31:10] | Where are they,Sam? | 它们在哪里呢,山姆? |
[31:13] | Where are what? | 什么它们? |
[31:14] | Where are the spiders? | 蜘蛛在哪里? |
[31:32] | It’s a hobby. | 只是兴趣. |
[31:35] | Yeah,some hobby. | 对,兴趣. |
[31:42] | Half a drop of this spider’s venom can be fatal. | 半滴蜘蛛毒就能致命. |
[31:46] | And it has another name– | 它还有另外一个名字– |
[31:47] | the Brazilian wandering spider. | 叫巴西爬蜘蛛. |
[31:59] | He’s not off the hook. | (前面还有一句) 有进展了吗? 他没说真话. |
[32:02] | Some people’s stories are so stupid youcouldn’t make them up. | 有些人的故事就是 蠢的你根本没办法相信. |
[32:05] | You get anything on vehicles with access to the zoo? | 在车上查到什么能直接进动物园的了吗? |
[32:07] | We’re narrowing it down, but it’s quite a list. | 正在排查,但东西很多. |
[32:10] | You ever hear of | 听说过一个叫 |
[32:12] | a Angelo Venetti? | 安杰罗 韦尼提? |
[32:13] | Yeah.He’s got his fat fingers in a lot of pies– | 是的.他插足的领域不少 |
[32:16] | produce,meat, | 东西,肉, |
[32:17] | restaurants,waste management. | 餐厅,废弃物. |
[32:19] | The whole cycle. | 整个循环. |
[32:20] | He’s trying to get his fingers into our | 他甚至想要把地盘扩到我们 |
[32:22] | investigation of the killing of Bobby Venetti. | 对波比 韦尼提死的调查上. |
[32:25] | He’ll do it,Mac,and he won’t wait for a court date for payback. | 他会的,迈克,他不会静静等法院来制裁. |
[32:27] | We’ll have to get our killer before this gets out of hand. | 我们得在事情一发不可收拾前抓住凶手. |
[32:29] | DNA came back on the tape sample. | 对胶带上的DNA做了测试. |
[32:32] | A negative match to Knight. | 和耐特的不符合. |
[32:34] | He didn’t tape Bobby Venetti. | 他没有绑起波比 韦尼提. |
[32:35] | Well,let’s find out who did. | 那么,让我们查出来是谁绑的. |
[32:44] | Careful there,Miss Muffet. | 小心点,莫费特小姐. |
[32:46] | That hairy creature rates near the top of the deadly species list. | 那种毛绒绒的可就快要上濒危榜首了. |
[32:51] | I hate spiders. | 我讨厌蜘蛛. |
[32:57] | He’s sleeping? | 他在睡觉? |
[32:59] | If he’s not, he’s going to wish he was. | 如果不是, 最好还是祈祷他在睡觉. |
[33:06] | There you go. | 来吧. |
[33:13] | Okay. | 好的. |
[33:15] | There we go. | 有了. |
[33:18] | Oh,yeah,got him a little mad. | 哦好的,有点惹闹它了. |
[33:37] | – In? – Yep. | – 在吗? – 在. |
[33:45] | Okay… | 好… |
[33:47] | so Sam’s spider doesn’t match the tox sample we took from our vic. | 山姆的蜘蛛制造的毒液 和我们从死者身上提取的不一样. |
[33:51] | With means Briana was killed with a synthetic version. | 也就意味着布瑞娜被 一种不知名的合成物质所杀. |
[33:55] | The difference in chemistries… | 化学上的区别… |
[33:56] | …would explain why the samples don’t precisely match. | …能解释为什么会不符合. |
[33:58] | It’s possible,but you’d have to have access to some serious chemistry. | 这是可能的,但你就得好好研究下化学. |
[34:01] | Who’s got that kind of lab? | 谁有那样子的实验室呢? |
[34:05] | Tanya Danville. | 坦尼亚 丹威尔 |
[34:07] | But we still have to put her at the crime scene. | 但我们还是得把她带到犯罪现场. |
[34:16] | Whoa,what is that smell? | 哦,闻起来像什么? |
[34:19] | Tiger dung. | 老虎粪. |
[34:21] | Zoo just made a fresh delivery. | 新鲜快递的咯. |
[34:24] | Everyone else just happens to be conveniently busy. | 其他人也都碰巧正忙着. |
[34:27] | Well,you know what they say– it’s a dirty job,but… | 那么,你知道他们怎么说的– 这可是个脏活,但是… |
[34:29] | But the rookie’s got to do it? | 新人就是得做? |
[34:32] | Did you,um…find anything? | 你有没有,恩…找到什么东西? |
[34:34] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[34:36] | Part of a watch, | 手表的一部分, |
[34:37] | half an ear, seven inches of colon. | 半个耳朵,7英尺的结肠. |
[34:40] | lucky you. | 真运气啊. |
[34:41] | Wait, | 等等, |
[34:43] | this could be the Cracker Jack prize. | 这可以得个爆竹杰客奖. |
[34:53] | A finger. | 一个手指. |
[34:55] | Yeah,but… is that a splinter? | 是的,可…那是个碎片? |
[35:01] | It’s a thorn from a rosebush. | 是灌木上的一根刺. |
[35:03] | You know,Felix Parker’s landscaping company | 你知道,费利克斯 帕克的园艺公司 |
[35:05] | was delivering roses yesterday. | 昨天正在卸玫瑰. |
[35:09] | I think we found our green thumb. | 我想我们找到我们的绿手指了. |
[35:16] | Look familiar? | 看上去眼熟吗? |
[35:17] | That’s Bobby Venetti’s meat-packing plant. | 那是波比 韦尼提的肉包装厂. |
[35:19] | With a facelift. | 包装的不错. |
[35:24] | Parker was buying Venetti’s building. | 帕克正想买韦尼提的楼. |
[35:27] | And Venetti ends up dead. | 而韦尼提却忽然死了. |
[35:30] | Over here. | 就在这. |
[35:44] | About the same height as the damaged | 伤势的高度 |
[35:46] | stanchion next to the tiger cage. | 和老虎笼子差不多. |
[35:58] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来. |
[36:05] | What did I tell you? | 我告诉你什么了? |
[36:06] | It was Parker,wasn’t it? | 是帕克干的,是吗? |
[36:08] | Bobby told me he decided not to sell him the building, | 波比告诉我他不会卖给他这幢楼的, |
[36:11] | so Parker killed him. | 所以帕克就杀了他. |
[36:12] | Get the hell out of here, | 他妈的给我从这里出去, |
[36:13] | or the next time you see my face, | 或者下次你见到我的时候, |
[36:14] | you’re going to be wearing bracelets. | 你会戴着手铐. |
[36:50] | The spectrum matches the paint | 光谱测试我们在动物圆找到的漆块 |
[36:52] | we found on the stanchion at the zoo. | 相符合. |
[36:53] | Well,if you like that, | 那么,如果你喜欢那个, |
[36:55] | you’re going to love this. | 你会喜欢这个的. |
[36:57] | – Blood. – Lots of it. | – 血. – 很多. |
[37:03] | It’s fertilizer and thorns. | 是肥料和荆棘. |
[37:05] | And there’s salt in fertilizer. | 而肥料里有盐. |
[37:08] | Felix Parker killed Venetti. | 费利克斯 帕克杀了韦尼提. |
[37:12] | And Felix dumps the body in the freezer | 并且费利克斯把尸体放到冰箱 |
[37:14] | until he figures out what to do with it. | 直到他想到要怎么样处理尸体. |
[37:20] | Comes back a few hours later, | 就在几个小时后回来, |
[37:21] | uses packing tape to tie up the body | 用包装带绑起尸体 |
[37:23] | to make it look like a contract killing. | 使其看上去像谋财. |
[37:25] | He dumps the body in the back of the van, | 他把尸体放在车后箱, |
[37:27] | he drives it to the zoo. | 开去动物园. |
[37:38] | As for the tiger, it wasn’t personal… | 对老虎而言,那不是个人… |
[37:41] | …just a free meal. | …只是一顿饭而已. |
[37:49] | It’s been forced. | 被踢开了. |
[37:55] | Felix Parker,NYPD. | 费利克斯 帕克,纽约警察. |
[37:58] | Bedroom’s clear. | 卧室没人. |
[38:03] | He was getting ready to leave. | 他准备好要走的. |
[38:08] | Looks like his schedule got moved up. | 看起来他的日程被迫提前。 |
[38:10] | You want me to process? | 要我来处理吗? |
[38:11] | Yeah.And when you’re done, process again. | 是的.等你做完了,再按程序做. |
[38:14] | I got to go see a guy. | 我要去见个人. |
[38:17] | What do you got? | 得到什么了? |
[38:18] | Hey,took a sample of this button, | 嘿,拿个这纽扣的样本, |
[38:20] | – and ran it through the GCMS. – right | – 用GCMS查查. – 好的 |
[38:24] | And… | 然后… |
[38:27] | …traces of carbon tetrachloride. | …查查四氯化碳的痕迹. |
[38:29] | That’s a suspected carcinogen. | 那是可疑的致癌物质 . |
[38:31] | It shouldn’t be anywhere near clothing. | 不应该在衣服上出现的. |
[38:33] | Let alone an old button. | 弄一个旧纽扣. |
[38:34] | Well,carbon tetrachloride was a | 好的,四氯化碳是一种 |
[38:35] | common ingredient used in dry cleaning, | 用来干衣服的普通成分, |
[38:37] | but it hasn’t been widely used for at least 20 years. | 但在二十年之内已经没有再被用过了. |
[38:40] | Wasn’t Tanya Danville bragging about wearing | 坦尼亚 丹威尔不是吹嘘她的穿着 |
[38:43] | the same dress she wore to her own Debutante Ball? | 她当年初入社交舞会的裙子嘛? |
[38:45] | I mean,that would put us in the right time frame. | 我是说,那可以把我们带到正确的时代. |
[38:46] | Right. And she owns her own cosmetic company, | 没错. 她还拥有她自己的化妆品公司, |
[38:49] | which gives her access to a lab, and synthetic venom. | 那可以让她进到实验室里, 弄到种不可知的毒素. |
[38:59] | Miss Diane Worthington. | 戴安 沃星顿小姐. |
[39:02] | Miss Sophia Souter. | 索菲亚 索特小姐. |
[39:04] | Tanya? | 坦尼亚? |
[39:06] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈谈. |
[39:07] | Please. I just want to see my daughter introduced. | 拜托.我只想看我女儿出场. |
[39:10] | I’m sure Briana’s mother would have liked that,as well. | 我肯定布瑞娜的妈妈也想看她女儿出场. |
[39:12] | We need to talk now. | 我们现在就要谈谈. |
[39:15] | Honey,go ahead. | 亲爱的,去吧. |
[39:18] | This way. | 这边走. |
[39:21] | Miss Madison Danville. | 麦德森 丹威尔小姐. |
[39:23] | This button came from the carousel where we found Briana. | 这粒纽扣是从我们找到 布瑞娜的地方找到的. |
[39:26] | – That could be from anywhere. – I think not. | – 那东西哪里都会有. – 我不这么看. |
[39:28] | Not a lot of dresses that old in Central Park, | 中央公园里可没那么多旧裙子, |
[39:30] | let alone on the carousel. | 就谈谈那里吧. |
[39:32] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间谈这个. |
[39:33] | Briana was killed with a highly- toxic synthetic spider venom | 布瑞娜是被一种从她脖子里注射进去的 |
[39:37] | in jected into her neck. | 高浓度的蜘蛛毒素杀死的. |
[39:38] | Now,I know you don’t use spider venom in your products, | 现在,我知道你没在你的产品里用蜘蛛毒, |
[39:41] | but your labs are certainly capable of creating it. | 但你的实验室却能做出那么样东西来. |
[39:43] | – That’s outrageous. – Mrs. Danville, | – 这很无礼. – 丹威尔夫人, |
[39:46] | we checked your lab logs. | 我们查了你的试验室. |
[39:47] | The compounds you used to create the toxins | 用来制造毒素的混合物 |
[39:49] | are regulated by the FDA. | 在FDA申报过. |
[39:51] | The paper trail leads right to your company. | 报表查到牵涉到你的实验室. |
[39:53] | You were at the Dandridge that night, | 你那晚在丹里奇, |
[39:54] | just waiting for your opportunity. | 就等着你的机会. |
[39:56] | When Briana walked into the park to meet Sam Wilson, | 到布瑞娜走进公园要见山姆 威尔森时, |
[39:59] | you followed her. | 你跟着她. |
[40:00] | Have fun at your party. | 玩的开心. |
[40:01] | Sam…! | 山姆…! |
[40:04] | You waited till she was alone, | 等到她一个人时, |
[40:06] | and then you injected the venom. | 就注射了毒素. |
[40:19] | Jessica and I came out at the same time. | 杰西卡是和我一起出来的. |
[40:23] | I was with Simon Freemont, | 我和西蒙 弗里蒙特在一起, |
[40:25] | the most eligible bachelor in New York. | 他是纽约最棒的单身汉. |
[40:26] | He was going to marryme. | 他就要和我结婚了. |
[40:28] | And Jessica stole him | 而杰西卡在舞会上 |
[40:29] | at the Debutante Ball. | 偷走了他. |
[40:30] | She ruined my life. | 她毁了我的生活. |
[40:32] | So,I waited for the right moment and ruined hers. | 所以,我就等待合适的时机也毁了她的. |
[40:37] | Not every fairy tale has a happy ending. | 不是所有童话故事都有好结局的. |
[40:40] | Certainly not yours. | 不光是你的. |
[41:08] | It was a beautiful ceremony. | 这是个美丽的仪式. |
[41:11] | I was in the back. | 我就在后面. |
[41:12] | I appreciate you coming to the memorial. | 很高兴你来参加追思会. |
[41:15] | I heard about Tanya Danville. | 我听说了坦尼亚 丹威尔的事情. |
[41:19] | Thank you for finding out. | 谢谢你查出了她干的事情. |
[41:31] | Get off my table. | 从我桌子上给我下去. |
[41:33] | – Get off the phone. – I’ll call you back. | – 拿下电话. – 我再打给你. |
[41:36] | Sit down. | 坐下. |
[41:46] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[41:49] | I’m sorry,Detective, I don’t know who you’re referring to. | 很抱歉,侦探, 我不知道你说的是谁. |
[41:51] | – I want Parker. – Why? | -我要帕克. – 为什么? |
[41:53] | What do you care,Taylor? | 你到底在想什么,泰勒? |
[41:54] | Justice is served. | 法网恢恢. |
[41:55] | That’s what you’re all about,right? | 就这些了,是吗? |
[41:56] | You’re admitting your involvement | 你是不是承认你和 |
[41:58] | in his disappearance? | 他失踪有关系了? |
[41:59] | My brother’s son is dead. | 我的侄子死了. |
[42:02] | Anything happens to the guy that did it, | 那个做了这事情的人发生了什么, |
[42:03] | I’m thinking justice is served. | 我相信法律会制裁的. |
[42:06] | Doesn’t make me involved. | 不会牵扯我的. |
[42:09] | Anyway… | 不管怎么说… |
[42:11] | what makes you think he’s dead? | 是什么让你认为他死了? |
[42:12] | I don’t think it,I know it. | 不是认为,是知道. |
[42:14] | You trailed our investigation, | 你跟踪我们的调查, |
[42:16] | you picked up Parker and killed him. | 是你带走了帕克然后杀了他. |
[42:18] | Well,you know what they say | 那么,你知道他们对 |
[42:19] | about opinions and a certain body part? | 尸体那部分说了什么吗? |
[42:23] | Everybody’s got one. | 人人都有份. |
[42:25] | You’re welcome to yours. | 你该得你那份. |
[42:29] | I’ve got Felix Parker’s apartment under a microscope, | 我在费利克斯 帕克的公寓用显微镜查了, |
[42:34] | and I will find something. | 一定会发现点东西的. |
[42:37] | Maybe there’s nothing to find. Did you ever think about that? | 也许根本就没什么好找的. 你想过吗? |
[42:40] | There’s always something to find. | 总有些东西能被找到的. |
[42:43] | Always. And when I find it… | 总会有的. 而等我找到了… |
[42:46] | I’ll be coming for you. | 就会来找你. |
[42:53] | The clock is ticking,Venetti. | 时间不等人,韦尼提. |
[42:56] | ” CSI:new york Season 02 EP 03 ” -=END=- |