Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] Final boarding call for North Metro Express to New Haven, 最后一次提醒您, 开往纽黑文的北方都市特快在17号线
[00:11] departing from track 17. 正在检票上车
[00:13] Final boarding call for North Metro Express to New Haven,track 17. 最后一次提醒开往纽黑文的 北方都市特快在17号线正在登车
[00:36] – Hold on to Franklin tight,baby. – Okay,Mommy,I will. -把弗兰克林抓紧一点,宝贝 -好的,妈妈,我会的
[00:46] – Emily! – Mommy,where are you? -艾米丽! -妈妈,你在哪?
[00:49] – Emily!Emily,where are you? – Mommy,where are you? -艾米丽!艾米丽,你在哪? -妈妈,你在哪?
[00:53] – Emily! – Mommy! -艾米丽! -妈妈!
[00:55] Emily!to baby. 艾米丽!你哪去了宝贝
[00:58] Emily! 艾米丽!你快回来
[01:25] Excuse me.Let me through please. Get these people back,now! 抱歉,请让我过去 让这些人都退后,现在!
[01:28] I want this whole area roped off! 我想要把整个区域围起来!
[01:30] No one goes up and down these stairs. 不准人上下楼梯
[01:33] Please get these people off the stairs,very carefully. 请把这些人带离楼梯,要非常小心
[01:35] Move these people off the stairs. 把这些人带离楼梯
[01:36] Lieutenant,Secure this area,now. 队长,立刻控制这个区域
[01:47] Mac. 迈克
[01:48] PH 14. PH值14
[01:50] – Lye. – Yeah. -强碱 -是啊
[01:51] – Where do you want me to start? – With the vic. -你想我们从哪下手? -受害人
[01:53] – See if you can find out something. – I’m on it. -看看你能找到什么 -我这就去
[01:56] Excuse me,people.Excuse me! 抱歉,大家,抱歉!
[02:06] You qualified to do that? Five years in the ER. -你有资格这么做么? -在急诊室工作过5年
[02:09] – You want my resume. – or you want my help? 想要我的简历么? 还是帮我一把?
[02:11] Bellevue,this is EMS Number 323. We have a male victim, 总台,这是323号救护车 这有一个男性受害者
[02:14] approximately 40 years old, doused with lye. 大约40岁,被强碱泼洒
[02:17] Prepare for burn trauma. ETA is seven minutes. 准备好灼伤治疗 估计7分钟内到达
[02:19] Sir,if you can hear me,I need you to nod your head. 先生,你能听到我么 我需要你点一下头
[02:23] – Can you hear me? – Yes. -你能听见我么? -是的
[02:26] You can talk– even better. 你能说话,真好
[02:27] Sir,did you see the people who did this to you? 先生,你看清谁对你干的这些么?
[02:29] Yes. 是的
[02:30] Can you describe them? 能描述一下么?
[02:35] – He’s going into cardiac arrest. – He’s suffocating.We need to intubate him. -他要心脏停止跳动了 -他要停止呼吸了,我们要给他插管
[02:45] We’re losing him! 我们要失去他了
[02:57] Come on! 快!
[03:07] The attack started here. 袭击是从这儿开始的
[03:10] Any statements? 有什么要讲的?
[03:11] Nothing worth mentioning. 不值一提
[03:13] There had to be at least a thousand people around. 这周围至少有1000人
[03:17] It’s a crime in a crowd. 罪犯就在人群中
[03:19] 2,000 eyes,not one witness. 2000双眼睛,没有目击者 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “中心车站谋杀案”
[03:46] CSI:New York Season 02 EP 02
[04:16] Victim’s on a detour to the morgue. 受害人还是被送到停尸房了
[04:18] – You get anything from him? – Nothing. -你从他那得到什么了么? -没有
[04:20] His name is Dr. Spencer Howard. 他的名字叫斯班赛 霍华德医生
[04:22] He’s a prominent plastic surgeon with a Park… 他是一位著名的整形医师
[04:24] …Avenue office and a Westchester address. 办公室在帕克大街, 还有一个温切斯特的地址
[04:26] Near as I can tell,he just got off the 8:30 train. 我所能讲的就是,他刚下了8:30的火车
[04:29] So,what do you think? 那,你怎么看?
[04:30] We got some whackadoo running around throwing acid in people’s faces? 一些变态跑过来把酸扔到人脸上?
[04:32] Not acid– lye. 不是酸,是碱
[04:35] All right. 好
[04:36] Well,I’ll start with the nuts in this city and work my way up. 那,我会从这个城市里的疯子入手 一步一步来
[04:38] I’ll start processing the area. 我从这片现场开始
[04:48] You okay? 你还好?
[04:49] Yeah,I’m all right. 是的,我还好
[04:51] You did all you could have done. You know that,right? 你做了所有你能做的 你该知道,对吗?
[04:54] You never get used to it though, you know? 但要知道你过去没干过那行
[04:57] Phenolphthalein? 酚酞?
[04:59] – We got a blood trail? – A lye trail. -找寻血液痕迹? -碱液的痕迹
[05:02] Phenolphthalein also reacts with hydroxide. 酚酞也能反应出氢氧化物
[05:05] Good thing that wasn’t on the exam. 幸亏不是在考试
[05:08] You ready to search for the Holy Grail? 你准备好寻找圣杯了么?
[05:11] You got to have a container of some sort 如果你想把碱液扔到人的脸上
[05:13] if you’re going to throw lye in someone’s face. 你必须要有种容器
[05:16] You know,the Holy Grail is considered by some… 你知道,圣杯是被一些…
[05:17] Yeah,yeah. I know. I readThe Da Vinci Code,too. 是,是,我知道 我也读达芬奇密码了
[05:21] Grab a bottle. 拿一个瓶子
[06:18] Hey,Hawkes. 嘿,霍克斯
[06:24] Trail ends here. 痕迹在这儿中止了
[06:25] – See the cast-off pattern? – Yeah. -看到有甩的迹象了么? -是的
[06:27] I didn’t find any cups or containers around the perimeter. 我在周围没找到任何杯子或者容器
[06:31] Looks like someone made off with the murder weapon. 看起来有人把凶器带跑了
[06:40] Honey,I’m just going to finish wrapping the bandage.You’ll be fine. 亲爱的,我就要包完了 你就会好了
[06:46] – And what is your name,young lady? – Emily. -你叫什么名字小女孩? -艾米丽
[06:49] Did you lose this,Emily? 你丢了这个么,艾米丽
[06:52] Franklin! 弗兰克林!
[06:53] Can I ask you a big favor? 我能请你帮个大忙么?
[06:54] Can I borrow Franklin for just a little while? 能把弗兰克林借给我一会儿么?
[06:57] Why? Did you lose yours? 为什么?你把你的弄丢了么?
[06:59] No,but I think Franklin could help tell us who hurt your arm. 不,但是我们相信弗兰克林可以帮我们 说出谁伤了你的胳膊
[07:04] Yeah,he’s pretty smart. 是的,他非常聪明
[07:05] Well,he and I are going to get along just fine,then. 好的,他和我会相处得很好的
[07:28] Honey… 亲爱的…
[07:29] My sun’s gone away. 我的太阳走了
[08:03] Got nothing.There’s no purse, no ID. 什么都没有 没有钱包,没有身份
[08:06] Strangled. 被勒死的
[08:07] Clear cuts around the neck. 脖子周围有清晰的痕迹
[08:12] Petechial hemorrhaging in the eyes. 眼部有淤血的斑点
[08:14] Just spoke to Mr. and Mrs. Butterball over there. 刚跟那边的巴特波夫妇谈过
[08:16] They don’t know anything. 他们什么都不知道
[08:17] Landlord says he’s never seen this girl in the building before. 房主说他以前从未在这座楼里见过她
[08:21] And he claims he knows everything about his tenants. 他也声称他了解他房客的任何事情
[08:23] There’s a smudge here on her cheek. 在她脖子这块污点
[08:26] – Could be GSR. – Gunshot residue? -可能是GSR -枪击残留物?
[08:28] There’s not a drop of blood around. 周围没有一滴血
[08:30] Yeah,and where’s the gunshot? 是的,那枪击呢?
[08:32] No bullet. 没有子弹
[08:33] Cause of death was definitely asphyxiation due to strangulation. 显然是因为套勒导致窒息而死
[08:37] Still doesn’t explain the GSR on her face. 仍然没有解释她脸上的枪击残留物
[08:39] I took a sample from her cheek and sent it over to Trace. 我从她脸颊上取了块试样送去检验
[08:42] Hey,Evan,theses cuts on her throat– is it rope? 嗨,伊万,这些喉咙上的伤口 是绳索吗?
[08:45] It’s hard to say. 很难说
[08:47] Ligature marks are too thin to be traditional rope. 带痕太薄了,不像是传统的绳子
[08:49] No fibers were found on the neck. 脖子上没发现纤维
[08:51] We didn’t see anything at the scene. 我们在现场没看到任何东西
[08:53] I don’t think she saw anything either. 我认为她也没看到任何东西
[08:54] I ran a CT scan. 我做一下CT扫描
[08:58] She has transected optical nerves. 她视神经断裂
[09:01] She’s blind. 她是盲人
[09:03] Who strangles a blind girl? 谁勒死了一个盲人姑娘
[09:09] I’m investigating the death of your partner. 我正调查你同伴的死亡
[09:13] – He’s dead? – Yeah. -他死了? -是的
[09:15] Someone burned up his face over at Grand Central Station. 有人在中心车站烧了他的脸
[09:20] I can’t believe this. 我不能相信
[09:22] I just talked to him last night. 我昨晚刚和他谈过话
[09:24] What do you mean burned up his face? 你说烧了他的脸是什么意思?
[09:26] Did Dr. Howard ever mention any incidents of harassment or threats from anyone? 霍华德医生曾经提到过被任何人恐吓 或者被任何事折磨么?
[09:30] Not that I recall,no. He was well-liked. 我记忆中没有 他人缘很好
[09:33] Did he ever butcher a patient? 他曾经弄糟过病人的手术么?
[09:35] You know,nip a little too much here, tuck a little too much there? 你知道,这儿切断一点 那儿揪起一点
[09:38] Do you mind? 不介意
[09:40] Look, 看
[09:42] plastic surgery is an inexact science. 整形手术是一门不精确的科学
[09:45] We try to make people into swans, 我们试图让人们变成天鹅
[09:47] but you can’t always fix an ugly duckling. 但是你不能总是修复一只丑小鸭
[09:50] Um,anything else?’Cause I got to get back to Miss Lafferty. 恩,还有什么了么? 我该去处理拉费缔小姐了
[09:54] Tell you what– I’ll leave my card. 跟我说如果– 我把我名片留给你
[09:56] Call me the second the scrubs come off. 打第二个手写的号码
[09:58] Yeah. All right. 是,好的
[10:10] So,Franklin tell you anything, or did he lawyer up? 那么,弗兰克林告诉你什么了 还是他要请律师了?
[10:14] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[10:16] The little girl said she dropped her bear right where the victim was attacked. 小女孩说她在那个受害人 被袭击的地方掉了她的小熊
[10:21] After the killer dropped the cup, 在凶手掉了杯子以后
[10:23] The killer must have stepped on Franklin here. 凶手一定踩到了弗兰克林这里
[10:25] An irregular wear pattern on the sole of the left shoe, 左脚鞋底的印不规则
[10:27] means he or she walks on the balls of their feet. 说明他或者她走路的时候是蹭着走
[10:30] The wear pattern should be consistent 无论凶手换没换鞋,所有鞋底
[10:32] on all soles whether the killer changes shoes or not,correct? 磨损样式应该是一致的,对么?
[10:35] As long as they’re not brand-new. 只要它们不是新买的
[10:37] Make sure you document that. 确信你可以证明那
[10:58] Hey,Danny, 嘿,丹尼
[10:59] how are you doing with that GSR on the blind woman’s cheek? 那个盲女脸颊上的枪击残留物怎样了
[11:02] It’s not rouge,I can tell you that, and it’s not gunshot residue. 我能告诉你,那不是胭脂 并且它也不是残留物
[11:05] It’s not? 不是?
[11:08] It’s… carbon. 是碳
[11:10] More specifically,carbon steel that’s been subjected to high temperatures, 更明确点,碳钢更耐高温
[11:14] giving it its spherical shape. 易塑成型
[11:15] Yeah,usually associated with grinding. 是的,通常要打磨
[11:19] Oh,Detective Prada. That’s a nice bag. 哦,Prada侦探 皮包不错
[11:22] Matches your shoes perfectly. 跟你的鞋挺般配
[11:24] You’re a funny guy,Messer. 你是个搞笑的家伙,马萨
[11:25] What do you got,Scagnetti? 你找到什么了,斯卡尼提
[11:27] One of my guys found this in an alley. 我的一个手下在小路上找到的
[11:28] Belongs to your vic. 属于你们的受害人
[11:29] Her name’s Evelyn Danner. 她的名字是伊芙林 丹勒
[11:31] She lived over on 45th Street. 她住在第45街
[11:33] The money’s gone, but I found this in the bag. 钱没了,但是在包里发现了这个
[11:35] What’s that? One of those”crackberry” things? 那是什么? 让人用了上瘾的那种产品?
[11:37] No,this is kind of cool. It’s a,uh,a Braille GPS. 不,这东西很酷 这是盲人导航系统
[11:42] It’s called a Trekker. 它叫”崔克”
[11:43] I could hack into this,retrace her steps,find out where she’s been. 我能破解进入里面, 追踪她的足迹,找出她曾去过哪
[11:46] Yeah,start at her apartment, and go all the way to murder. 是的,从她的公寓开始 一直到凶手那里
[11:55] Looks like she was one hell of an artist. 看起来她居然是个艺术家
[11:58] It’s hard to believe she was blind. 很难相信她是盲人
[12:04] Such attention to detail, it’s exquisite. 如此注重细节,如此精细
[12:09] Landlord said she was a sculptor by profession. 房东说她以雕刻为职业
[12:12] She lived alone. 她自己住
[12:15] Who are all these people? 这些人都是谁?
[12:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:20] With this level of work, it’s hard to tell. 这种水平的作品,很难说
[12:25] It could be commission pieces or personal friends. 可能是接受的任务或者是自己的朋友
[12:32] This guy’s only half finished. 这个家伙只有一半
[12:36] Got a letter here. 这儿有封信
[12:38] What does it say? 说了什么
[12:40] You read Braille? 你懂盲文?
[12:44] Hang tight,I’m heading to the M.E.’s office as we speak. 要挂了,我正要去M.E.办公室
[12:48] Mac,you have a second? 迈克,有一秒钟时间么
[12:50] Yeah,for you,I have ten seconds. What’s up? 是啊,对你,我有10秒钟 怎么了?
[12:52] The Regina Bowen rape case? 雷吉娜 波温强奸案
[12:53] I got nothing,Mac. 什么都没有,迈克
[12:54] I’ve been on this case for a week straight,and it’s killing me. 我已经为这个案子跑一个星期了 真要把我杀了
[12:57] This girl got raped twice by the same guy, 这个女孩被一个人强奸了2次
[12:59] and I can’t do anything for her. 我却不能为她做任何事
[13:00] – No hair,no fibers,no trace at all? – I wish. -没有毛发,没有纤维,没一点痕迹? -希望有
[13:04] Well,go over it again. We need to get this guy. 好,再把案子弄一遍 我们要拿下这个家伙
[13:08] I don’t want you working any other case 我想你先不要做其他案子
[13:09] until we come up with some tangible evidence or a solid lead. 直到我们有了铁一般证据
[13:12] And have the case evidence sent to my office. 然后把证据送到我办公室
[13:15] Okay. 好的
[13:18] So what about the good Dr. Howard here? 霍华德医生这边有什么消息?
[13:21] All right,this is what we got. 好的,我们发现的是
[13:22] Sodium hydroxide burns through the mucus wall, 氢氧化钠穿透了粘膜
[13:25] inflames the trachea. 烧坏了气管
[13:31] Must have inhaled a fair amount of lye. 一定吸入了一定数量的碱
[13:34] Means his mouth was open when it was thrown in his face. 意思是当碱被泼到他脸上的时候 他的嘴是张开的
[13:36] And I found an unknown brown substance on the front of the victim’s shirt. 我发现了一个不明的棕色物质 在受害人的衬衫上
[13:42] Could be transfer from the attacker. 可能来自袭击者
[13:44] I took a sample; sent it over to Trace. 我弄了个样品,送去了化验
[13:49] Heavy circular burn pattern on the back of the right hand. 右手背面部分严重烧伤
[13:54] Virtually nothing on the palm. 事实上手掌却没有
[13:58] Strange. 奇怪
[13:59] Human instinct is to throw up your hands, 人类的本能是当有东西飞向你
[14:02] palms out to block whatever’s coming at you. 你是用手掌去挡的
[14:05] Maybe he didn’t have enough time. 或许他来不及了
[14:07] That’s a good question for the dummies in the lab. 用实验室的假人做个实验会很好
[14:14] Okay,first dummy, 好的,第一个假人
[14:16] hands up,palms out, 举双手,手掌朝外
[14:18] natural instinctive reaction. 自然的本能反应
[14:21] Second dummy,right and left forearms covering the face. 第二个假人,左右前臂挡住了脸
[14:26] Third dummy… 第三个假人…
[14:28] Left hand down, right hand possibly extended. 左手在下 右手可能伸出来
[14:32] Handshake maybe? Is it possible he knew his attacker? 难道握手? 他可能认识袭击者?
[14:34] Could be,but right now,all we have to do is turn ’em and burn ’em. 有可能,但是现在 我们只能做的是向他们泼洒
[14:50] Doesn’t make sense, none of the spatter matches. 不太合常理 没一个痕迹符合
[14:52] How did he get that burn pattern? 他怎么会这样的呢?
[14:59] Like this. 像这样
[15:03] That looks like our burn pattern, 那看起来像我们要的类型
[15:05] but that’s me being slow and deliberate. 但那可能很慢而且有时间思考
[15:07] But then the lye pattern splashed up in the guy’s face. 但然后碱液就被泼洒在那人的脸上了
[15:11] I don’t get it. 我不太明白
[15:12] Evidence without context– 没有前后联系的证据
[15:14] get used to it. 要习惯这种
[15:15] Next move? 下一步呢?
[15:17] We have to find that cup. 我们要找到那杯子
[15:21] Yeah,I think I got you. 是,我想我理解你的意思
[15:23] Yeah,okay,thanks so much. 好,非常感谢
[15:25] Oh,Stella. 哦,斯戴拉
[15:26] – What you got? – Check it out. -你拿的什么? -看一下
[15:29] 5885 Broadway. 35th floor,mid-town Manhattan. 曼哈顿中区,百老汇5885号第35层
[15:34] That’s so cool, it’s our building and our floor. 它真酷 这是我们楼我们层
[15:36] Yeah,this what Evelyn Danner used to get around. 是的,这是伊芙林 丹勒用来指路的
[15:38] It’s got vocal and text capability, right down to the spot you stand on. 它具有声音和文字能力 立刻指出你所站的地点
[15:43] How is it with memory? 它的记忆功能怎样?
[15:44] It actually keeps a log from the minute you buy it and walk out the store. 事实上,当你买下它离开商店的时候 它就有记录了
[15:48] Not to mention, 更不用说
[15:50] I know where Evelyn Danner was the night before she was killed. 我知道伊芙林 丹勒 被杀的前一个晚上在哪
[15:54] 862 West 45th. New York… 纽约,西区862号
[16:10] Cuddle party. 搂抱聚会
[16:12] Hottest new scene. 最热门的新玩意
[16:13] I read about it inTime Out New York. 我在纽约”暂停”杂志上看到过
[16:17] I’m gonna go talk to the… cuddle lifeguard. 我要跟…搂抱救生员谈一谈
[16:23] Excuse me, are you the lifeguard? 打扰,你是救生员吗?
[16:24] Oh,cuddle caddy. 哦,是搂抱卫士
[16:26] – Ah. – I’m sorry, -啊 -抱歉
[16:27] you can’t join the cuddle party if you’re late. 你不能加入搂抱聚会了,晚了
[16:29] I’m not here to cuddle. I’m here about a murder. 我不是要参加搂抱 我来这儿跟谋杀案有关
[16:31] Yeah,let’s just take that energy to a sidebar,please. 哦,请让我们到那边谈吧
[16:37] How did you know Evelyn Danner? 你了解伊芙林 丹勒多少?
[16:39] Oh,she was a regular. 哦,她是常客
[16:40] And we,of course,loved having her here,her being blind and all. 我们,当然也愿意她在这儿 她的盲,所有的
[16:43] This was the one place she could come to be… 这是一个她可以在心理上和身体上
[16:46] accepted mentally and physically. Bravo. 都被接受的地方 不错啊
[16:49] Rules are simple. 规则简单
[16:51] Pajamas stay on. 穿小紧身衣
[16:52] No dry humping, 没有干蹭
[16:54] no sex. 也没有性交
[16:55] You’re free to join the puppy pile, 你可以免费加入这个小狗堆中
[16:57] and,uh…if you had a good time, send me a cuddle-monial. 嗯,如果你觉得不错 送给我们一个搂抱牌
[17:02] A cuddle-monial? 搂抱牌
[17:03] Letter regarding your positive experience of touch. 有关你一些抚摸的好的经验
[17:06] Sure,sure. 当然,当然
[17:07] Can we get back to the original question,Mr. Feinstein? 我们能回到我们开始的问题上么 费因斯坦先生
[17:09] How did you know Evelyn Danner? 对伊芙林 丹勒有多少了解?
[17:11] She thought I was an interesting subject. 她认为我是一个有趣的课题
[17:14] She liked my nose, thought I had personality. 她喜欢我的鼻子 认为我有个人的独特性
[17:18] I just love crooked noses. 我只喜欢弯曲的鼻子
[17:20] Glad you like it. 很高兴你喜欢
[17:22] It works for me. 这是为我做的
[17:25] Wait,you didn’t think I have anything to do with this,did you? 等等,你们不会认为我跟这事有什么关系吧 是么?
[17:28] I’ve dedicated my entire life to non-aggression. 我一生都在致力于不侵犯他人
[17:30] – Mr. Finklestein… – Feinstein. -芬克斯坦… -费因斯坦
[17:32] Mr. Feinstein,was there anyone in particular that she cuddled with? 费因斯坦先生 有什么人是她特别抱过的么?
[17:36] Perhaps in the… doggy pile? 或许在这…狗堆中?
[17:39] Puppy pile. 小狗堆
[17:41] Whatever it’s called. 不论它叫什么
[17:44] Evelyn cuddled with a lot of men, 伊芙林跟许多男人抱过
[17:47] although the person she spooned with most isn’t here. 不过和她最铁的人不在这儿
[17:49] Who’s that? 是谁?
[17:51] Ooh. Don’t remember his name. 哦,不记得他的名字了
[17:52] Good looking fellow. 很好看的家伙
[17:54] He… amateur hockey player, I think. 他…业余冰球队员 我想是
[17:56] Do me a favor, give me a call if you remember. 帮我个忙 如果你想起来了给我打个电话
[17:58] Oh,of course. 哦,当然
[17:59] – Thank you. – Thanks. -谢谢你 -谢谢
[18:00] And if you ever need a cuddle, you know where to find us. 如果你需要搂抱,你知道哪能找到我们
[18:04] I don’t cuddle. 我不需要
[18:06] Frankie,thanks for your help. 老弗,谢谢你的帮助
[18:08] What do you want me to do? 你想要我做什么
[18:09] I’ve never done this scientific thing before. 我从未做过科学方面的事情
[18:11] I know,I need your artist talents. 我知道,我需要你的艺术家才能
[18:14] We found this unfinished bust at a blind artist’s home. 我们在一个盲人的房间 发现了这个未完成的半身像
[18:17] I wanted to know if it was something professional that she was working on, 我想知道她正在做的 是她职业上的作品
[18:20] or maybe something more personal than that. 还是或许个人上的某些东西
[18:23] First blush,I’d say it’s personal. 第一眼,我觉得是个人
[18:26] How’s that? 怎么看出来的?
[18:28] I don’t see any distinct features. 我没看出任何不同的特征
[18:30] Eyes,nose,mouth,cheeks, nothing seems extraordinary. 眼睛,鼻子,嘴,脸颊 没什么看起来特别
[18:35] As a sculptor,if you decide to spend time on something ordinary, 作为一件雕刻品 如果你决定花时间在普通的事情上
[18:38] it’s usually more for the subject than it is for you. 通常是更加为了主题 而不是为了饭碗
[18:40] Right. 对
[18:43] Think you can make him whole? 你认为你能把它作完整么?
[18:45] I think so. 我认为可以
[18:46] Left side of the face is pretty well established. 左边脸塑造的非常好
[18:48] Defined cheekbone, single-brow ridge,I can manage. 清晰的颧骨,一面眉骨 我能完成好
[18:51] My hands may be a little sore when I’m done. 我完成后手会有点酸
[18:55] I thought you liked working with your hands. 我以为你喜欢用手工作
[18:57] Stella,there’s a man from the Braille Institute in the lunch room. 斯戴拉,有个丛盲人研究院来的人 他在午餐室
[19:01] Right. Um… 好,嗯…
[19:03] Frankie,I’m gonna leave you two alone. 老弗,我要离开一会儿
[19:11] “Dear Evelyn, 亲爱的伊芙林
[19:13] “I wrote this letter in Braille “to show you how much I care. 我用盲文写这封信表达了我对你的关心
[19:18] “There isn’t a day “that goes by that I don’t think about you. 没有一天我不是在想你中度过的
[19:22] “Sorry it ended the way it did. 抱歉上次那样结束
[19:24] “Please come back. 请回来吧
[19:26] Steve.” 斯帝文
[19:28] Sounds like a man in love. 看起来像个恋爱中的男人
[19:30] Crime of passion? 情杀?
[20:11] You got a request,mister? 要点一首么,先生?
[20:13] Mind if I have a look at your cup? 介不介意我看一下你的杯子
[20:17] Detective Taylor. 泰勒侦探
[20:18] NYPD. 纽约警察局
[20:19] Yeah. 好
[20:30] Where’d you find it? 你在哪发现它的
[20:31] Hey,it found me. 嘿,它发现的我
[21:25] Spoke to a couple of Evelyn Danner’s girlfriends. 跟伊芙林 丹勒的一堆女朋友谈过了
[21:28] Gave this Steve character right up. 说了一些有关这个斯帝文的事情
[21:30] Said he takes the nine train to the Sky 说他每周四要坐九点火车
[21:32] Rink for hockey practice every Thursday. 到天空溜冰场练习冰球
[21:33] Get a last name? 知道他的姓么?
[21:34] Samprass. 桑普拉斯
[21:36] There they go right there. 他们就在那儿
[21:41] Gentlemen. 先生们
[21:42] Detective Bonasera,NYPD, 纽约警察局,博纳赛拉侦探
[21:44] I hate to break up the nextMiracle on Ice, 我讨厌破坏下一个冰上奇迹
[21:46] but we’re looking for Steve Samprass. 但是我们正在找斯帝文 桑普拉斯
[21:50] I’m Steve Samprass. 我是斯帝文 桑普拉斯
[21:51] All right,we need to talk. 好的,我们要谈一下
[21:53] We have a scrimmage. 我们有一场练习赛
[21:54] How are we supposed to play without a goalie? 没有守门员我们可怎么打
[21:56] Who do I look like,Lord Stanley? You’ll work it out. 看我像谁,斯坦利大人? 自己想办法吧
[21:58] – Eruzione. Let’s go. – Let’s go. -尤若尼,我们走 -我们走
[22:04] So,Evelyn Danner was found on the roof of your building. 那么,伊芙林 丹勒在你房顶上被发现
[22:06] You got anything to say about that? 你有什么说的么?
[22:09] No. 没有
[22:10] I mean,I can’t… I can’t believe she’s dead. 我的意思是,我不能… 我不能相信她死了
[22:12] Her and I were getting back together. 她和我正重归于好
[22:14] Why did the two of you break up in the first place? 你们俩第一次为什么分开了?
[22:16] I was getting a lot of heat from the guys. 那些家伙给了我很多压力
[22:19] You know,they were giving me the business,’cause… 你知道,他们有时骂我,因为…
[22:21] What,’cause she was blind? 什么,因为她是盲人?
[22:22] Yeah. 是的
[22:25] I wrote her a letter– 我给她写了一封信
[22:26] I wrote her a letter a couple of days ago,you know? 几天前我给她写了一封信,你知道么
[22:28] Yeah,we know.We read it. 是,我们知道,我们看过
[22:30] – You wanted her back. – Yeah,I did. -你想要她回来 -是的,我想
[22:32] I mean,when were together, life was good,you know. 我是说,当我们在一起的时候 生活很美好,你知道
[22:36] Relax,Steve. 放松,斯帝文
[22:38] You feel uptight. 你有些紧张
[22:40] I won’t mess up your face. 我不会把你脸弄糟的
[22:43] I’m sorry,I’ve just… 不好意思,我只是
[22:45] I’ve never done anything like this before. 我以前从没做过类似的事情
[22:48] You’re not allowed to talk. 你不准讲话了哦
[22:51] Looking back,you know, I think… 想起以前,你知道 我想…
[22:53] I think that’s what made me write that letter. 我想于是我写了那封信
[22:56] And it worked,too, because Evelyn called me, 并且也起作用了 因为伊芙林给我打电话了
[22:58] and she left me a message,and she said that she was gonna come over. 她给我留了条信息 她说他要过我这儿来
[23:02] What time was she planning on coming by? 几点的时候她打算过去
[23:04] 6:00.
[23:05] I had practice. 我得练习
[23:07] Usually out of there by 6:00,but,um, I’m a rep for the team. 通常6点出去 但是,唔,我在队里很重要
[23:10] I had to stay late for an inter-league scheduled meeting. 我不得不参加内部例行会而晚点
[23:13] So,I guess you have a nice little alibi, 那样,我想你有个不错的借口
[23:14] but we’re gonna need to talk to your teammates. 但我们还需要和你的队友谈谈
[23:17] And I want that answering machine to confirm. 我还要确认一下留言机
[23:25] And I’m gonna take these. 我要带走这些
[23:30] And the skates from the rest of your team. 和其他人的冰鞋
[23:32] I think I got an idea. 我想我明白了
[24:39] Hey. 嘿
[24:40] Hey. 嘿
[24:43] – You look serious. – Shut the door. -你看起来严肃 -把门关上
[24:52] What’s up? 怎么了?
[24:56] Rape case Aiden’s been working on– 艾登正在做的案子
[24:58] Regina Bowen. 雷吉娜 波温强奸案
[24:59] Rapist struck 18 months ago. 强奸者18个月以前做的
[25:01] Right. We never caught the guy, 对 我们没抓到这家伙
[25:02] and ten or so days ago, he raped again,same girl. 差不多10天前 他又强奸了,同一个女孩
[25:05] You notice anything unethical about this? 注意到什么非职业道德的了么?
[25:11] Seal’s broken. 封口破了
[25:14] Oh,you don’t think Aiden… 哦,你不会认为艾登…
[25:15] Seal’s broken,Stella. 封口破了,斯戴拉
[25:16] She tampered with the evidence. 她试图篡改证据
[25:18] Aiden’s the only one on the case. 艾登是唯一接手这个案子的
[25:30] – Yo,Hawkes? – Hey. -喂,霍克斯 -嘿
[25:31] So,it turns out,the good doctor wasn’t all that good. 看起来那个好医生不是那么的好
[25:34] – Really? You get something? – Yes. -真的?你发现什么了? -是的
[25:35] Our victim,Spencer Howard, 我们的受害人,斯班赛 霍华德
[25:36] has three lawsuits pending against him for medical malpractice. 有三桩案子缠身,告他医疗事故
[25:39] Damages are in the millions. 索赔金数百万
[25:41] All three plaintiffs refer to Howard as, 3个起诉人同时对霍华德提到
[25:43] and I quote,”A butcher with a medical degree.” 我引用了一下,“一个有医学学位的屠夫”
[25:46] – Ah,revenge for the permanently disfigured. – You can say that again. -啊,为永久性的毁容报复 -当然可以这么说
[25:51] It’s a pretty good motive to throw lye in his face. 这是个相当好的动机来把碱扔到他脸上
[25:53] Okay,I’m gonna start charging you guys for this forensic valet service. 好的,我给你们做的法医鉴定 要跟你们收服务费了
[25:59] Okay,uh,two things. 那么,2件事
[26:01] Tox came back positive for Meperidine Hydrochloride. 总氧化剂显示镇痛类药物呈阳性
[26:05] Translation? 解释一下
[26:06] Means he was on pain killers. 意思是他正受疼痛的折磨
[26:08] But the autopsy report showed no recent or preexisting injuries. 但是尸检报告说没有老伤或者新伤
[26:12] Well,maybe he’s an addict. 哦,或许他是个瘾君子
[26:13] It’s easy enough to write yourself a prescription. 给自己开个方子很容易
[26:15] Yeah. 是的
[26:16] Second,uh, 第二个
[26:17] the brown substance found on the victim’s shirt– 在受害者衬衫上发现的棕色物质
[26:20] tanning bronzer. 古铜色晒黑液
[26:23] Vanity. 虚荣
[26:24] One of the seven deadly sins. 七宗罪之一
[26:27] Come on,you can say it. 来吧,你说说看
[26:29] What household pet do I resemble? 我现在像个家庭宠物一样 能怎么办?
[26:34] C… Cat? 猫?
[26:37] I could kill that man. 我恨不得杀了那个男人
[26:38] Spencer Howard did this to you? 斯班赛 霍华德给你做的?
[26:41] He kept telling me that he could fix it. 他一直告诉我他能修复
[26:44] I just went in there for a little eyelift.I look like a freakin’ cat! 我就去那作了眼部松弛 我看起来像个畸形的猫
[26:49] So,you decided to get even. 所以,你决定报复
[26:51] No. 没有
[26:53] I decided to get a lawyer, 我决定找个律师
[26:54] and Dr. Moreau decided to settle for one point seven million. 莫瑞博士决定要他补偿170万美元
[26:58] Oh,it’s a pretty good chunk of change. 哦,真是相当大数量的交换
[26:59] I deserve every penny. 我应得到每一分钱
[27:01] His butchery damaged all the nerves in my face. 他的屠场损坏了我脸上的所有神经
[27:04] Hearing of his death brings me great joy. 听到他的死讯给我带来了快乐
[27:07] If I could smile,I would. 如果我能笑的话,我会的
[27:09] Mr. Scott,where were you between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m.on the day of the murder? 斯科特先生,在谋杀那天8点到9点之间 你在哪?
[27:11] I was down at the courthouse, 我正在法院
[27:13] making an impassioned plea for a client’s release. 为一个我的委托人的释放 作充满激情的辩解
[27:16] I,uh,scan my I.D. card every time I enter the courthouse.Here it is. 我,每次进法庭前扫描我身份卡 在这儿
[27:23] Which Donald Scott do you think is handsomer? 哪个唐纳德 斯科特你认为更帅一点
[27:27] – Do I have to answer that question? – Do I have to answer yours? -我一定要回答这个问题么? -我一定要回答你的?
[27:30] If you want to make this easier. 如果你想让事情更好办
[27:33] How much were you asking for? 你要了多少钱
[27:34] Five million. 5百万
[27:36] But he said he wouldn’t go above two. 但是他说不会超过2百万
[27:39] What’s that on your hand? 你手上的是什么?
[27:41] Vitiligo. It’s a pigmentation disorder. 白癜风 因为染色体着色紊乱
[27:44] You use tanning bronzer to mask it? 你用古铜色晒夫液遮盖它?
[27:46] Sometimes,yeah. 经常,是的
[27:48] What’s that got to do with anything? 跟这个有什么关系?
[27:50] Dr. Howard had tanning bronzer on his shirt when he died. 霍华德医生死的时候衬衫上发现了这个
[27:53] All right,look,we did have a settlement meeting that morning. 好吧,看,我们今早见了一次面
[27:57] Look what you did to me! 看你对我做了什么
[27:59] Look at my face! 看我的脸
[28:02] I swear,I will make it my life’s work to see you rot in hell! 我发誓 我哪怕用尽一生也要看着你在地狱腐烂
[28:08] I was nowhere near Grand Central. 我根本不在大中心区
[28:09] I want to believe you, 我想要相信你
[28:11] but I’m more inclined to trust your shoe. 但是我更倾向于相信你的鞋
[28:13] Specifically,the left one. 尤其是,左脚的
[28:23] Well,what’s the verdict? 那么,得到结论了么?
[28:27] Let’s just say you got a lot to smile about. 我们只能说你对此很高兴
[29:14] Come on,Zack,you’re kidding me,right? 哦,扎克,开玩笑呢么?
[29:16] The SEM doesn’t take this long to kick up skate dust. 电子显微镜也花不了这么长时间
[29:19] She’s working as fast as she can. You don’t want this thing busting down. 她正尽可能快地工作呢 你也不想弄糟吧
[29:22] All right?Mac could have my ass. 行吗?那样迈克会踢我了
[29:23] So hard to find good help. 真难找到好帮手
[29:25] There you go. 可以啦
[29:28] Hey.How you doing? 嘿,怎么样了?
[29:29] Almost finished. 快完了
[29:31] I’m just putting the final touches on the eyes. 我正在眼部作一些修改
[29:34] Well,I wouldn’t dare look until you’re finished.I know you don’t like that. 哦,我等你完成了再看 我知道你不喜欢那样
[29:40] – Okay. – Okay. -好了 -好
[29:43] He’s ready. 做好了
[29:49] I know this guy. 我认识这个人
[29:51] He’s the one that gave Danny lip. Uh… 他是用嘴撇丹尼的那个
[29:53] Stell?Guess who the metal shavings belong to. 斯戴,猜猜金属屑属于谁
[29:55] Paul Deacon. 保罗 迪康
[29:59] Steve Samprass’s center forward and his roommate,as it turns out. 斯帝文 桑普拉斯队的中锋 也是他的室友
[30:03] And they live in the same building where the blind victim was found. 他们住在同一幢楼里 也是受害人被发现的地方
[30:05] It’s good. I just don’t thinkit’s enough. 好的 只是认为有些不够
[30:07] Metal shavings and a sculpture don’t prove murder. 金属屑和雕刻不能证明凶手
[30:10] We got to put him on the roof. 我们要证明他在屋顶
[30:12] – I’ll drive. – Yeah. -我来开车 -好
[30:15] I owe you. 我欠你一次
[30:27] You on a break? 休息呢?
[30:29] I’m just taking five minutes to eat. 我用5分钟吃点饭
[30:33] That’s okay,isn’t it? 那没什么,不是么?
[30:34] Eating is frowned upon,Hawkes. 吃饭令我很不高兴,霍克斯
[30:39] – Hey. – What? -嘿 -什么?
[30:40] I’m kidding. 开玩笑呢
[30:42] – Relax. – All right,well, -放松 -好,那么
[30:45] Flack struck out with the victim’s patients. 弗莱克盘问了几个受害人的病人
[30:47] – Said it was like a freak show. – Yeah,I heard. -他说就像一场怪诞秀 -是的,我听说了
[30:49] It’s not the patients we should be focusing on. 看来我们不该再关注病人了
[30:52] – You get something off that cup? – Yeah. Zelco Pharmaceuticals. -你从杯子里找到什么了吗 -是的,赛尔科药剂
[30:55] Huge distribution company. 很大的分销公司
[30:57] They gave about a thousand of these cups away as corporation gifts a few years ago. 他们几年以前用这样的杯子做礼物 分了1000多个
[31:01] And let me guess. 让我猜猜
[31:02] The victim’s office was on Zelco’s gift list,right? 受害人的办公室 也在赛尔科派送礼物名单上,对么?
[31:05] Six were shipped to the doctors and support staff. 送给医生和助手总共6个
[31:09] Great. When do you want to move on it? 好的 你什么时候想开始查这个
[31:10] In a few minutes.There’s something I want to check out first. 等一会儿 有些事我要先查一下
[31:13] All right. 好的
[31:30] Bless you,J. Lo. 愿保佑你,洛佩兹
[31:53] Hey,Danny,come here. 嗨,丹尼,过来
[32:02] Which one of those trees needs Viagra? 哪棵树需要伟哥呢?
[32:57] Did you know rumor has it that Jennifer Lopez’s ass is insured for $1 billion? 你知道传言说詹尼佛 洛佩兹的屁股 保了10亿美元的险
[33:03] – Excuse me? – $500 million a cheek. -什么? -5亿美元一个屁股蛋
[33:06] They’re her trade instruments. 她靠它们吃饭的
[33:08] Like a soccer player’s legs, or a super model’s face. 就像足球队员靠脚 或者超级模特靠脸蛋
[33:12] Or a surgeon’s hands. 或者手术师靠手
[33:14] I made some calls. 我打过电话
[33:15] Dr. Howard insured his hands for ten million. 霍华德医生为他的手保险了1千万
[33:22] This whole thing was an insurance scam. 这整个就是一起保险诈骗
[33:26] But for that kind of money, 但是对于那种钱
[33:27] you can bet that the insurance company is gonna investigate hard. 你能猜到保险公司会努力调查
[33:30] And they’d need to question witnesses. 他们需要询问证人
[33:32] That’s why they needed Grand Central at rush hour. 那就是为什么 他们需要在大中心区的高峰时刻
[33:44] Will you all turn around and lift your left foot,please? 请转过身抬起左脚好吗
[34:06] Turn around,sir. 转过来先生
[34:10] Stanley Thatcher,the partner. 斯坦利 赛奇尔,搭档
[34:14] Better cancel the rest of your day. 最好取消你今天的余下日程
[34:22] We’re you and Evelyn dating? 你和伊芙林约会过?
[34:23] Yeah,we were together. 是的,我们在一起过
[34:24] You go for the sloppy seconds, huh,Paul? 你却沦为了二手,啊,保罗?
[34:26] ‘Cause your buddy Steve’s going out with Evelyn before you.Am I right? 因为你兄弟斯帝文要和伊芙林先出去 我说得对么?
[34:30] Bet Steve had no idea you were skating off with his girl. 你赌斯帝文不知道你溜了他的女孩
[34:32] Skating– that’s a good segue because lucky for us, 溜了,这个词是我们的幸运词
[34:35] you take pride in sharpening your skates. 你喜欢磨尖你的溜冰鞋
[34:37] Those tiny particles of metal– 那些小金属碎片
[34:39] they stick to your skin for a very long time and I got transfer to prove that. 它们粘在你皮肤上很久了 我费了好大力气才证明那个
[34:43] I bet you,you just sharpened your skates. 我猜你只磨你自己的鞋
[34:45] We have blood and prints 我们有血迹和指纹
[34:47] on a ribbon found on the rooftop of your building. 是在你家楼顶上的一个带子上发现的
[34:50] Are you going to tell us what happened, Paul,or you want us to tell you? 你要不要告诉我们发生了什么 还是你想要我们告诉你?
[34:55] I was at home around 6:00,okay? 我在6:00左右在家,啊?
[34:58] I just couldn’t believe what I was hearing on that machine. 我无法相信答录机上的留言
[35:00] So you got Evelyn’s makeup message before Steve did. 所以你比斯帝文先得到了伊芙林的留言
[35:05] Steve,it’s Evelyn. 斯帝文,我是伊芙林
[35:08] I got your letter. I miss you,too. 我收到你的信了 我也很想你
[35:11] I know we can make this work. I’ll stop by around 6:00. 我知道我们会解决好的 我大约6:00到
[35:19] – Steve? – Steve’s on the roof. -斯帝文 -斯帝文在房顶上
[35:23] I’ll walk you up. 我领你上去
[35:25] Thanks. 谢谢
[35:27] You’re dumping me? 你把我甩了?
[35:28] I was the one who was into all your art stuff.Steve thought it was lame. 我是完全理解你艺术的人 斯帝文认为那是垃圾
[35:31] I don’t want to hurt your feelings, 我不想伤害你的感情
[35:33] but I love Steve. 但我爱斯帝文
[35:35] You and I never went that deep,Paul. 你和我从未处的那么深,保罗
[35:39] You can’t dump me. You’re blind. 你不能甩了我 你是盲人
[35:42] Yeah,that’s the difference between you and Steve. 是的,那就是你和斯帝文的区别
[35:46] Steve never saw me as a blind woman. 斯帝文从未把我看做盲人
[35:48] So what was I to you? 那我对于你是什么?
[35:50] You… were a hookup on a rebound. 你…捡了个篮板球而已
[36:11] Let me tell you something. 让我告诉你些事情
[36:13] I didn’t know Evelyn personally, 我个人对伊芙林不太了解
[36:15] but I give her credit for one thing: 但是我相信一件事
[36:17] Without being able to see, 虽然看不见
[36:18] she saw right through you. 可她对你看得很清楚
[36:21] Turn around and put your hands behind your back. 转过去把手举到背后
[36:27] Let’s go. 我们走
[36:33] Dr. Thatcher,you and Dr. Howard are partners, 赛奇尔医生,你和霍华德医生是搭档
[36:35] – is that correct? – Correct. -对么? -对
[36:37] Did you know Dr. Howard had a policy insuring his hands for $10 million? 你知道霍华德医生 为他的手保险1千万么?
[36:41] That’s not unusual for a surgeon to insure the instrumentations of his livelihood. 那对于一个外科医生来说 为养活自己的东西保险不希奇
[36:45] Your firm has over $3 million in malpractice suits. 你的诊所有超过300万美元的官司了
[36:49] We checked your record here. It,it’s clean, 我们检查过你的记录 很干净
[36:52] but your partner’s record… 但是你搭档的记录
[36:55] has more flags than the U.N. building. 比联合国的旗还多
[36:59] Howard was becoming a liability; 霍华德正变成个债务人
[37:01] making too many mistakes, 犯了太多的错误
[37:02] mistakes that ended up costing both of you millions, 错误导致了损失了几百万
[37:06] so you needed a plan. 所以你有了个计划
[37:08] I didn’t go through four years of medical school 我没有完成4年的医学院
[37:10] and three years of residency to be in debt because of your mistakes! 3年的实习期都被债务缠身 都是因为你的错误
[37:13] I got into plastic surgery to make money,not lose money. 我做整形手术是为了赚钱不是赔钱
[37:16] You got us into this mess, you’re going to get us out of it. 你让我们惹上麻烦 你就该让我们走出困境
[37:18] Here’s the plan: 有一个计划
[37:19] We cash in your insurance policy, split the settlement and part ways. 我们把你的保险金套现 分几批使用
[37:28] That’s why Spencer Howard was on painkillers, 那就是为什么斯班赛 霍华德用止痛药
[37:30] to numb the pain. He knew it was coming, 可以抑制疼痛 他知道这事要发生
[37:32] but didn’t go quite as planned, did it? 但是却没有按计划进行,不是么?
[37:34] This is absurd. 有一点荒谬
[37:35] I-I live in the city. 我住在城里
[37:37] I was nowhere near Grand Central Station on that day. 那天我根本不在中心火车站附近
[37:40] – You weren’t? – No. -你没在? -没
[37:41] Well,we know from your shoes that that’s a lie. 哦,我们从你鞋上知道 那是个谎言
[37:46] L-I-E? 谎–言
[37:49] Your plan had to happen in public in front of as many people as possible 你计划是要发生在尽可能人多的地方
[37:54] so that no one could accuse you of staging it,right? 以便没人可以认出是你做的,对么?
[37:56] Just some random act by some crazy New Yorker. 只是一些疯狂的纽约客的随机行为
[37:59] It would have worked,too, 本来也该进行顺利的
[38:01] only you forgot about the one thing you couldn’t control– 你唯一忘记的是 你不能控制–
[38:06] Grand Central Station during rush hour. 中心火车站的高峰期
[38:29] So you lost your license, 所以你失去了许可证
[38:32] the money… 金钱…
[38:37] and your friend. 和你的朋友
[38:43] It never ceases to amaze me 有件事一直令我惊讶
[38:46] how men of higher education 受过高等教育的人
[38:49] can commit such stupid crimes. 怎么能犯如此愚蠢的罪呢
[38:58] Good luck in prison,Doctor. 希望在狱中好运,医生
[39:47] You wanted to see me? 你要见我?
[39:51] Shut the door,Aiden. 把门关上,艾登
[40:05] What were you thinking? 你怎么认为?
[40:07] – I didn’t… – Sit down,please. -我没有… -请坐下
[40:17] There are three things that I’ll protect at any cost: 有3样事情我要不惜一切保护
[40:21] the honor of this country, the safety of this city… 国家的荣誉 这个城市的安全
[40:26] …and the integrity of this lab. …和这个实验室的廉正
[40:28] As scientists,we have a great deal of power; 作为科学人员,我们有很大的力量
[40:31] the ability to assign guilt or innocence, 决定有罪或是清白
[40:35] but when we analyze a crime scene, we collect pieces of evidence, 但是当我们分析一个犯罪现场 我们保护证据的每一部分
[40:39] we make a promise to the people of this city… 我们便对这个城市里的人做出了承诺
[40:41] a promise to handle that evidence with respect, 承诺尊重证据及其完整性
[40:44] integrity and good faith. 承诺有正确的信条
[40:48] When you broke this seal, you broke that promise. 当你拆开了封条的时候 你破坏了承诺
[40:51] I didn’t do it. I didn’t plant the evidence. 我没那么做 我没有伪造证据
[40:54] I wanted to.Man, 我倒是想那样
[40:56] I wanted to,but I couldn’t go through with it. 我本来想的,但最终还是没做下去
[40:59] I knew I couldn’t live with that. 我知道那样的话我就没法混了
[41:02] Was it that you couldn’t live with it or you couldn’t compromise 是你没法混了还是你不能
[41:06] the integrity of this office? 危害办公室的廉正?
[41:08] You know how much this place means to me,Mac, 你知道这个地方对于我有多少含义 迈克
[41:11] but that son of a bitch raped Regina twice, 但是那个狗娘养的强奸了雷吉娜两次
[41:15] and he’s going to get away with it twice? 他对她做了两次都逍遥法外
[41:17] And if the credibility of our findings is suspect, 那么如果我们找的证据可信性受质疑
[41:20] how many more do you think will walk? Ten? 20? 100? 又会有多少次再出现呢? 10次?20?100?
[41:30] Truth is,Aiden, 事实是,艾登
[41:32] I can’t have someone like that working in this lab. 我无法让那样的人在这个实验室工作
[41:40] You’re fired. 你被解雇了
[41:53] Truth is, I can’t do this anymore,Mac. 事实是,我不能再干这行了,迈克
[41:56] I mean,I got to be honest with you. 我是说,我本该对你诚实的
[41:58] If something like this ever happened again, 我不相信我自己
[42:00] I don’t think I’d trust myself. 是否还会再这样做
[42:04] And I’m sorry I let you down. 很抱歉让你失望了
[42:07] Just do me a favor,huh? 帮我个忙,啊?
[42:10] Catch this guy for Regina. 为雷吉娜抓住这个家伙
[42:13] I will. 我会的
[42:18] This folder will be right here on my desk till we get him. 这个文件夹会一直放在这 直到我拿下他
[42:50] You okay? 你还好么?
[42:53] Yeah. 嗯
[43:02] Thanks. 谢谢
[43:03] ” CSI:New York Season 02 EP 02 ” -=END=-
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme