时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | You can leave now. | 你现在可以走了. |
[00:54] | That’s unbelievable. | 真不敢相信. |
[01:28] | Pick up. Pick up. | 快接电话.快接电话. |
[01:39] | Oh, my God! | 天啦! |
[01:55] | Oh, wow! | 哦! |
[01:57] | That’s right… | 就那样… |
[02:14] | Grab your case, Hawkes. | 拿起你的箱子, 霍克斯. |
[02:15] | We’re walking. | 我们走路去. |
[02:24] | My third crime scene already this morning. | 这是我第三次去犯罪现场. |
[02:26] | I haven’t moved at this pace since I did my residency. | 从我进行了高阶训练后,还一直没有到这一步. |
[02:28] | Is this normal? | 这是很平常的吗? |
[02:29] | Sounds like someone’s missing the ME’s office. | 听起来像有人想念脑脊髓炎办公室 |
[02:31] | Maybe a little bit. | 也许有一点. |
[02:32] | You know, air-conditioned environment, | 你知道,有空调的环境 |
[02:34] | jazz on the radio. | 听着爵士乐. |
[02:36] | You were the boss. | 以前你是老大,你说了算. |
[02:37] | Now you’re the rookie. | 而现在你是一个新手. |
[02:38] | Yeah, but don’t worry.I can hang. | 是的,但是不要担心,我能应付. |
[02:40] | Just tell me one thing. | 只需要告诉我. |
[02:42] | How long exactly does rookie statusast? | 我当新手还要当多久? |
[02:49] | Okay. Yeah… | 好的.是… |
[02:50] | – Oh, wow. – Excuse me. | – 哦. – 请让一下. |
[02:51] | Hawkes! | 霍克斯! |
[02:53] | Hope you like puzzles. | 希望你喜欢难题. |
[02:54] | Our climber’s brain. | 我们那为攀登者的脑子. |
[02:56] | Yep. Uh, patrol’s searching for more pieces. | 是的. 巡警还在找剩下的. |
[02:59] | And the body? | 尸体在? |
[03:00] | Landed on the sixth-floor terrace. | 躺在那六层楼的楼顶上. |
[03:03] | Fell from high enough to reach terminal velocity. | 从足够摔死的高度上掉下来. |
[03:05] | The impact of the fall knocked his brain right out of his skull. | 掉在房顶上的冲击力把使他的脑子从头骨里飞了出来. |
[03:09] | This is a portion of the occipital lobe, | 这是大脑里枕骨和回尖骨之间的那部分, |
[03:10] | the inferior temporal sulcus. | |
[03:13] | I’d say at least 50% of his brain is still out there. | 我敢说他大脑的50%以上都还在外面的什么地方. |
[03:16] | Well, I’ve recovered a shoe that contains about 10%. | 我找到了一只鞋,里面有10%. |
[03:18] | ESU is currently scraping a jello-like substance from a sewer grate. | 现场小组已经在下水道管上找到一些胶装物质 |
[03:22] | My guess is,they’re wasting their time. | 我认为他们在浪费时间. |
[03:23] | It’s about 98 degrees,out here; | 这里差不多有98度; |
[03:24] | the pavement is very hot. | 人行道温度太高. |
[03:26] | Any remaining pieces are more than likely fried. | 剩下的所有部分都很可能像被油煎过一样. |
[03:28] | I knew this would be a no-brainer for you. | 我知道这对你来说就像一个无头者. |
[03:30] | She didn’t just say that. | 她不是那个意思. |
[03:31] | – She did. | – She did. – 她是. – 她是. |
[03:33] | Hawkes you start processing the scene down here. | 霍克斯你来处理下这里 |
[03:35] | We’ll start with the body. | 我们去检查尸体. |
[03:36] | I’m on it. | 好的. |
[03:38] | Okay, that’s dispatch. | 好了,又有其他紧急任务. |
[03:39] | I don’t know whether it’s the heat or humidity or what, | 我不知道是过分热还是过分潮湿还是什么的, |
[03:42] | but this city’s crazy today. | 但是今天这座城市真的很疯狂. |
[03:43] | We got this one. | 我们能处理好这里. |
[03:44] | Go ahead. | 你去吧. |
[03:44] | – All right, I’m on to the next. – See you. | – 好吧,我去另一个. – 再见. |
[03:47] | On to the sixth floor? | 去六层楼顶? |
[03:49] | Right behind you. | 我跟在你后面. |
[04:05] | Head hits here… | 头撞在这里… |
[04:06] | brain pops out, | 脑袋裂开了, |
[04:07] | falls to the ground. | 掉到地上. |
[04:13] | You ID the vic? | 你调查到了身份了吗? |
[04:14] | His name’s Paul Gizner. | 他的名字是保罗 吉兹勒. |
[04:15] | Climbed the Sears Tower in Chicago, | 在芝加哥攀登了希尔塔 |
[04:17] | and a year ago, the Chrysler Building here in New York. | 还有在一年前,在纽约攀登了克莱斯勒大厦 |
[04:20] | Now, I spoke to a guy named Craig Landeck. | 我和你个叫克莱格 兰德克的人通了话. |
[04:22] | He’s a buddy of Paul’s who videotapes his climbs from the ground. | 他是保罗的伙伴,负责在底墒拍摄他攀登的录象 |
[04:25] | He says Paul’s too careful and too good to just fall. | 他说保罗非常小心也非常优秀而不应该掉下来 |
[04:29] | Anything on that videotape that can tell us what happened? | 录象上有什么我们需要了解的吗? |
[04:32] | Scanned through it quickly. | 草草看了一遍. |
[04:33] | Nothing stuck out. | 没有什么发现. |
[04:35] | But I sent it over to the lab. | 但是我把它送到实验室去了. |
[04:43] | – A cell phone. – Yeah. | – 一个手机. – 是的. |
[04:45] | Landeck told me that when Gizner reaches the top, | 兰德克告诉我当吉兹勒攀登到顶部时 |
[04:48] | he calls his daughter to let her know he made it. | 他打电话告诉他女儿他成功了. |
[04:50] | He wasn’t at the top. | 他掉下来的时候不是在顶部. |
[04:52] | He wasn’t even close. | 而且离顶部很远. |
[05:02] | Resin powder. | 树脂粉末. |
[05:03] | Used to absorb sweat and add friction. | 用来吸收汗和增加摩擦力. |
[05:09] | A fresh abrasion on his cheekbone. | 一个很新的擦伤在他的颊骨上. |
[05:13] | No bruises or scratches on his hands. | 手上没有擦伤. |
[05:16] | Nothing under his fingernails that says he was struggling to hold on. | 指甲上没有什么可以说明他当时拼命想抓牢. |
[05:20] | If he knew he was gonna fall, | 假如他知道他会掉下来, |
[05:21] | he didn’t try to save himself. | 他就没有尝试救自己. |
[05:24] | So maybe he just let go. | 所以可能他就是想死. |
[05:26] | Possible suicide? | 可能是自杀? |
[05:30] | Tried to make a call… | 想打一个电话… |
[05:32] | in the middle of a climb? | 在攀登同时? |
[05:37] | 911. | |
[05:46] | Something happened up there. | 在那上面发生了什么. 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “夏天的城市” |
[07:03] | Hold it, please. | 请等一下 |
[07:13] | All right. | 好了,继续. |
[07:40] | No chalk at all above the 34th floor. | 34楼以上就再没有粉末印了 |
[07:42] | This is where he stopped. | 这就是他停下来的地方. |
[07:56] | Hawkes, meet me on the 34th floor. | 霍克斯, 在34楼来见我. |
[07:58] | Okay, Mac. | 好的 迈克. |
[07:59] | Done down here. | 下面完成了. |
[08:05] | Paul Gizner was pounding on this window. | 保罗 吉兹勒曾经敲击这个窗户. |
[08:15] | Maybe he wanted to quit the climb. | 也许他想放弃攀登. |
[08:18] | These windows open. | 这些窗户会打开. |
[08:19] | If someone was in here, | 如果里面有人, |
[08:20] | they could have easily let him in. | 他们可以很容易的让他进来. |
[08:25] | I don’t think he wanted to come in. | 我并不认为他想进来. |
[08:26] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说? |
[08:28] | Traces of high-velocity blood spatter on this chair. | 根据就是这个椅子上有飞溅开来的血迹. |
[08:58] | What a way for a guy to go, huh? | 这个人要去哪里 啊? |
[09:00] | All dressed up in a fancy bra. | 身着盛装 还带着一个漂亮的胸罩. |
[09:02] | What’s that called, Aiden,when a guy, uh… | 那应该叫什么 艾登 什么样的一个男人 呃… |
[09:04] | is more comfortable wearing women’s undergarments? | 穿着女人的内衣的时候会觉得更舒服? |
[09:06] | It’s like a syndrome or something. | 这像是某种综合病症或什么 |
[09:07] | Danny, do you mind? | 丹尼 你不介意? |
[09:08] | Can we just process the scene,please? | 我们能不能好好的处理犯罪现场? |
[09:10] | All right, snapper. | 好的 暴躁的人. |
[09:12] | Just trying to have a little educated conversation,all right? | 只是想有一些受过教育似的谈话,好吗? |
[09:15] | Got traces of mud here. | 这里发现了泥浆的痕迹. |
[09:16] | And it’s not from this guy’s shoe. | 而这些并不是从这个人的鞋子上来得. |
[09:20] | Hey, guys, what do we got? | 嘿 伙计们 发现了些什么? |
[09:22] | A dead guy… | 一具尸体… |
[09:24] | in a rhinestone bra. | 穿着人造钻石胸罩. |
[09:25] | Stunning. | 好极了 [反话]. |
[09:27] | Thinking a 36B. | 我认为是36B尺寸的 |
[09:29] | Just a guess, though. | 只是猜一下 虽然 |
[09:30] | He’s got blood around his mouth , | 他嘴的周围有血迹 |
[09:31] | but no apparent trauma to the jaw. | 但是牙龈上没有明显的创伤 |
[09:33] | There’s no signs of strangulation, | 也没有勒痕或刺杀的痕迹 |
[09:35] | stab or gunshot wounds. | 或者枪伤 |
[09:36] | No petechial hemorrhaging. | 指甲下面一点点淤血都没有看见 |
[09:38] | Minimal trace under the fingernails, | |
[09:39] | and I didn’t see any bruising on the arms or wrists. | 而且我在他的胳膊或手腕上看到任何淤伤 |
[09:42] | You know, it’s as if this guy didn’t even struggle with his attacker. | 你知道, 好像这个家伙完全没有挣扎过. |
[09:45] | The guy definitely looks like he was mugged. | 这个人真的看起来像是被闷死的. |
[09:47] | His pockets are turned out, | 他的口袋被翻了出来 |
[09:48] | and there’s no wallet or cash. | 现在这里没有发现钱包或现金. |
[09:50] | So, what, he just, uh… | 所以 什么 他只是 呃… |
[09:52] | sat there and took it, | 坐在那里, |
[09:53] | and then he dies? | 然后就死了? |
[09:54] | Well, maybe he was dead, | 嗯 也许他死了之后被抢劫的 |
[09:55] | and then he was robbed. | |
[09:56] | We have positive ID on him? | 他的身份确定了吗? |
[09:58] | Sketchy at best: | 粗略的看了一下: |
[09:59] | he was new to the building, | 他是这座大楼新来的, |
[10:00] | and he lives right here. | 他就住在这里 |
[10:01] | Name on the buzzer was what? | 蜂鸣器上的名字是什么? |
[10:03] | – Price. | – Price. – 普莱斯. – 普莱斯. |
[10:04] | What’d you say? | 你说什么? |
[10:05] | Price. | 普莱斯. |
[10:06] | Sure those are rhinestones? | 确定那些是人造水晶吗? |
[10:08] | Why, you think they’re real diamonds? | 怎么了 你认为这些是真的钻石吗? |
[10:10] | I don’t know. Let’s check it out. | 我不知道 让我看看. |
[10:19] | Consistent with pure carbon. | 和纯炭分子是一致的. |
[10:21] | That little brassiere is worth over eight million dollars, | 这个小胸罩价值超过800万美金, |
[10:24] | and this is the guy who designed it. | 这个人设计的. |
[10:25] | Whitman Price. | 韦特曼 普莱斯. |
[10:27] | Whitman Price Diamonds. | 韦特曼 普莱斯钻石. |
[10:28] | Guy’s all over the paper. | 这人是名人啊. |
[10:29] | Just designed the Dazzle Lingerie diamond bra. | 刚刚设计了戴兹 林格瑞钻石胸罩. |
[10:32] | Why would somebody rob the guy and not take an $8 million bra? | 为什么有人抢劫这个人却没有拿走这个值800万的胸罩? |
[10:38] | I’ve been modeling for this lingerie company for three years now. | 到现在为止我已经为这个设计女式内衣的公司做了3年的模特了. |
[10:42] | We always shoot the holiday line in September. | 我们经常在9月份的拍摄假日宣传照片. |
[10:45] | I shot the diamond bra photos yesterday, | 我昨天拍了一组钻石胸罩照片, |
[10:47] | and, well, what happens before or after I wear it, | 当然,在我穿它的之前和之后发生了什么, |
[10:49] | I couldn’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你. |
[10:50] | I understand the bra is watched every minute of every day. | 我理解那个胸罩在每一分每一妙都被盯的很紧 |
[10:54] | The bra security is handled by Mr. Price’s diamond company. | 胸罩安全保障是由普莱斯先生的钻石公司负责的. |
[10:57] | Yesterday, did you notice anything strange about Mr. Price? | 昨天 注意到普莱斯先生有什么奇怪的地方吗? |
[11:00] | Yeah. He left the photo shoot alone. | 是的.拍摄的时候他不在. |
[11:03] | In the three weeks I’ve worked with him at fittings and design meetings, | 在过去的三个星期内 我一直跟他在一起工作 无论是在试衣会还是设计会议上, |
[11:05] | he always travels with security. | 他走到哪里都会带保卫人员 |
[11:07] | What about you? | 那你了? |
[11:08] | Do you have your own security? | 你有自己的保卫人员吗? |
[11:09] | The lingerie company provides me with a bodyguard. | 林格瑞公司为我提供了一个保镖. |
[11:11] | He’s the only consistent person in my life. | 他是我生活中唯一不变的人. |
[11:14] | Where I go, he goes. | 我去哪,他去哪. |
[11:21] | See, I’m a commodity. | 看 我是一个商品. |
[11:22] | They need to protect their investment. | 他们需要保护他们的财产. |
[11:25] | I make $10,000 a day just by getting out of bed. | 只要我起床,一天就能赚10000美金. |
[11:28] | So much for privacy. | 太多的机密. |
[11:29] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[11:31] | I can’t complain. | 我不能抱怨. |
[11:32] | Yesterday morning, I was modeling furs in Central Park, | 昨天早晨 我在中央公园为皮毛产品做模特, |
[11:35] | and the day before that,I was in Paris. | 前天 我在巴黎. |
[11:37] | Well, that’s fantastic, really. | 当然 那是非常棒的 真的. |
[11:40] | But do you know anyone who would want to kill Mr. Price for a diamond? | 那么 你知道有什么人为了钻石想杀普莱斯先生吗? |
[11:43] | I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t. | 我不知道谁不会这么做. |
[11:46] | I should get back. | 我要回去了. |
[11:57] | I… yeah. | 我 是的. |
[11:57] | I can see you’re busy with Mr. Price. | 我看的出你和普莱斯先生在一起时很忙. |
[11:59] | – I’ll come back. – Uh-uh-uh. Get back here. | – 我过一会儿过来. – 回来. |
[12:02] | Not getting off that easy. | 不要想那么容易就脱身 |
[12:05] | Something I want to show you. | 我有东西让你看. |
[12:06] | We ran your vic through the CT scanner. | 我们用CT扫描仪检查了你的被害者. |
[12:08] | It’s great stuff. | 这是好东西. |
[12:10] | Wait till you see what I found. | 看看我发现了什么东西. |
[12:13] | Now, there’s no evidenceof blunt-force trauma to the head. | 现在 没有任何头部受钝物击中淤伤的证据. |
[12:15] | Everything seems perfectly fine until we move into the chest cavity area. | 一切看起来都非常的好直到我们检查了胸腔. |
[12:20] | There. See it? | 那里 看到了吗? |
[12:22] | Yeah. What is it? | 是的 是什么? |
[12:23] | Look closely. | 仔细看看. |
[12:24] | You’ll notice that on either side is the esophageal wall. | 你会注意到两边的食道器官里的东西. |
[12:26] | So, he swallowed something and choked to death? | 所以 他吞咽了什么东西 然后噎死了? |
[12:28] | He swallowed something, | 他吞咽了什么东西, |
[12:29] | then soon after, | 然后很快, |
[12:30] | received a blow to the chest, | 打了一个嗝, |
[12:32] | causing internal bleeding. | 造成了内部的出血. |
[12:33] | But the ribcage acts as protection. | 但是肋骨腔是起保护作用的. |
[12:34] | Yes, but similar to a bumper of a car, | 是的 但是类似于汽车的缓冲器, |
[12:37] | there’s still a slight collapse from the impact. | 冲击带来的微小崩溃还是存在的. |
[12:39] | Now, whatever this is, | 现在 不管是什么, |
[12:40] | slice through the wall of the esophagus, | 从食道管道开始, |
[12:42] | and the right ventricle of the heart, | 把心脏的右心室切开, |
[12:44] | he was dead within minutes. | 他几分钟就死亡了. |
[12:45] | And since Price died so quickly, | 而且因为他死的太快 |
[12:47] | there was no bruising. | 所以没有任何淤痕. |
[12:48] | Yes, but there is bruising on the underlying tissue on the lower dermal layer of the skin. | 是的 但是皮下组织还是有淤痕的 在皮肤真皮层下面一点 |
[12:53] | And the guy who punched him left an imprint. | 那个打他的人留下了一个拳印 |
[12:57] | So, we can use subdermal photography, | 所以 我们可以用次真皮照相技术, |
[12:58] | find our guy, | 找到凶手, |
[13:00] | and match the bruise to his fist. | 他的拳头与这些淤伤相吻合. |
[13:02] | Mm-hmm. | |
[13:03] | I think it’s safe to say that it’s not a piece of bread. | 我想 很确定的说那并不容易. |
[13:05] | Question is… | 问题是… |
[13:08] | what is it? | 那是什么? |
[13:09] | Oh, you’re asking me to stay? | 噢 你让我留下来? |
[13:25] | Bingo. | 找到了. |
[13:31] | Diamond in the rough. | 未加工的钻石. |
[13:37] | Hawkes? | 霍克斯? |
[13:38] | There’s this little mosquito just taking it easy standing on the table. | 这里有个小蚊子非常放松的躺在桌子上 |
[13:49] | It’s humid out there, | 外面很潮湿, |
[13:50] | and the mosquito population is at its peak. | 而蚊子家族正处于繁殖高峰期. |
[13:53] | They feed in early evening and early morning. | 他们在晚间早些时候和早晨早些时候进食. |
[13:55] | But mosquitoes don’t usually fly this high. | 但是蚊子通常都不会飞这么高. |
[13:57] | Probably transported here this morning. | 也许是今天早晨被人带进来的. |
[13:59] | We start seeing mosquitoes on the 34th floor, | 我们开始在34楼上观察蚊子, |
[14:02] | you know it’s gonna be a long, hot week. | 你知道 那将是一个又长又热的星期. |
[14:12] | Gunshot residue. | 枪击的残留物 |
[14:14] | Escaped from the cylinder of a revolver. | 从左轮手枪发出 |
[14:21] | Our climber may have witnessed the shooting. | 我们的攀登者也许是目击了这场谋杀 |
[14:25] | That explains the call to 911. | 那就解释了为什么打911. |
[14:28] | But where’s the victim? | 但是受害者在哪里? |
[14:32] | No trail of blood on the floor, hmm? | 地上没有任何血迹? |
[14:40] | This is a recently buffed floor. | 这个地板最近刚打过腊. |
[14:43] | There’s a scuff mark. | 还有一个摩擦的痕迹. |
[14:45] | And there’s another one. | 这里也有一个. |
[14:48] | They lead to the door. | 这些痕迹都指向这扇门. |
[15:21] | Lee Dillard, | 李 迪拉德, |
[15:23] | a senior partner of this firm. | 这间公司的高级合作伙伴. |
[15:27] | That look like a mosquito bite to you? | 你那里好像有个蚊子咬的伤口? |
[15:35] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是的. |
[15:51] | It’s plump and fat, | 蚊子的肚子鼓鼓胀胀的, |
[15:53] | filled with blood. | 里面充满了血液. |
[15:56] | Mosquitoes don’t bite the dead. | 蚊子是不咬死人的. |
[15:58] | Which means it was in this room when our victim was alive. | 也就是说当我们的被害人还活着的时候 它就在这个房间. |
[16:02] | May have bitten the shooter. | 蚊子也许咬了开枪的人. |
[16:06] | This little mosquito is our only witness. | 这个小小的蚊子是我们目击证人. |
[16:23] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会仔细检查的. |
[16:24] | Uh, excuse me. | 呃 对不起. |
[16:26] | I-I understand a young man fell from the building this morning. | 我 我知道一个年轻人今天早上从这个楼上坠落 |
[16:29] | I’m just a little confused on exactly how my law firm is involved. | 我只是稍微有点疑惑到底我的法律事务所是怎么牵扯进去的 |
[16:33] | We won’t be too much longer, | 我们不会花很多时间的, |
[16:35] | Mister… | 你是… |
[16:35] | Eli Bishop. | 艾里 毕肖普. |
[16:36] | Bishop and Dillard. | 毕肖普和迪拉德. |
[16:38] | I’m a senior partner, and, uh, | 我是一个高层伙伴 还有 呃 |
[16:39] | I’d love an answer to my question. | 我希望你们回答我的问题. |
[16:42] | Well, your partner, | 那么 你的合作者, |
[16:42] | Lee Dillard, was murdered in your conference room, | 李 迪拉德 被谋杀了就在你的会议室里 |
[16:45] | so you’ll be able to continue the work as usual in about an hour. | 所以你能在大约一个小时以后像平常一样继续你的工作 |
[16:48] | That-that can’t be true. What?! | 那 那 不是真的 什么?! |
[16:56] | Lee? | 李? |
[17:01] | We were partners for seven years. | 我们做合作伙伴已经7年了. |
[17:03] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候? |
[17:05] | Y-Yesterday. Afternoon. | 昨 昨天 下午. |
[17:09] | What time did you get to work this morning? | 今天早上你是几点开始工作的? |
[17:11] | Uh, a little after 7:00, I think. | 呃 7点钟过一点儿 我想. |
[17:14] | And you didn’t see Lee Dillard? | 而你没有看见李 迪拉德? |
[17:17] | The, uh… | 这 呃… |
[17:18] | Uh, the law firm occupies two floors. | 呃 法律事务所. |
[17:20] | My… | 我的… |
[17:21] | My office is downstairs. | 我的办公室在楼下. |
[17:23] | How did you hurt your hand,sir? | 你是怎么伤了你的手的? |
[17:30] | A sailing accident. | 一个航行意外. |
[17:33] | Uh,I’m sorry, I have to, uh, | 对不起 我必须要 呃, |
[17:35] | make some phone calls and, uh, | 打几个电话 然后 呃 , |
[17:37] | talk to my staff. | 跟员工谈谈. |
[17:38] | All right. | 好的. |
[17:44] | You just told him his partner was murdered, | 你刚刚告诉他他的合作伙伴被谋杀了, |
[17:46] | and he didn’t even ask what happened. | 但是他甚至都没有问发生了什么事. |
[17:49] | So overwhelmed by the news, I guess. | 被这个消息震惊了,我想. |
[17:53] | Or maybe he already knows the answer. | 或者他已经知道答案. |
[18:04] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[18:06] | You need some help? | 你需要帮助吗? |
[18:07] | No, thanks.I got it. | 不 谢谢 我能应付. |
[18:08] | This is the last box I have to unpack, | 这是需要卸货的最后一个箱子, |
[18:10] | and then I’m officially moved in. | 然后 我正式搬进来了. |
[18:12] | So, I hear you’ve been catching mosquitoes. | 那么 我听说你在捉蚊子. |
[18:16] | The only witness to our crime. | 这件谋杀案的唯一目击证人. |
[18:18] | She bit the vic, | 她咬了被害者, |
[18:19] | but there’s also a chance she bit our shooter. | 也许她也咬了凶手. |
[18:22] | A mosquito feeds until she’s full. | 蚊子只有在吃饱的时候才会停下. |
[18:25] | She? | 她? |
[18:26] | Only the female of the species bites . | 只有雌性蚊子才咬人 . |
[18:30] | Good for her. | 她很强啊^_^. |
[18:32] | Did you know that Hawkes is a walking encyclopedia of tidbit information? | 你知道霍克斯对百科全书中的珍闻趣事非常在行吗? |
[18:37] | That’s good. | 那好啊. |
[18:38] | We can go to him instead of Google. | 我们可以问他而不用google. |
[18:41] | So, have you started torturing him yet? | 所以 你已经开始折磨他了吗? |
[18:43] | No. It’s testing, Stella. | 没有 这是测试 斯戴拉 |
[18:44] | Just testing. | 只是测试 |
[18:46] | All the rookies get the same treatment. | 所有的新人都会遇到相同的对待 |
[18:48] | So, where is he? | 那么 他在哪里? |
[18:49] | Right now, he’s performing a little mosquitotopsy. | 现在 他正在解剖蚊子. |
[19:28] | How you doing? | 做的怎么样? |
[19:29] | Yeah, Zack, see if you can get a hit from this. | 嗯 扎克 看看你是不是能得到什么. |
[19:32] | Yep. | 是的. |
[19:35] | Now let’s fill in the print and let AFIS work its magic. | 现在 我们打开打印机 让AFIS开始他的魔术吧 |
[19:43] | Hello, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[19:44] | Here’s our diamond. | 这就是我们的钻石 |
[19:48] | Hey. | |
[19:49] | Wow! | |
[19:49] | I’ve been processing dirt all day, | 我一整天都在处理垃圾 |
[19:51] | and you’ve been shopping at Tiffany’s. | 而你在蒂芬尼(著名珠宝店)那里购物 |
[19:52] | This is what our thief was looking for. | 这就是那个小偷要找得东西 |
[19:55] | And the most expensive piece of evidence | 最贵重的证物 |
[19:56] | I’ve ever pulled out of somebody’s guts. | 我曾经从一个人的胃里拿出 |
[19:58] | 50-carat teardrop diamond. | 一个50克拉泪滴形的钻石 |
[19:59] | $6.2 million of the $8 million price tag of that bra. | 价值普莱斯8百万的胸罩的其中620万 |
[20:03] | Well, where’d you get it? | 那么 你从哪里拿到的? |
[20:05] | Whitman Price’s throat. | 韦特曼 普莱斯的喉咙. |
[20:06] | You’re looking at cause of death. | 你们在找死因. |
[20:12] | He swallowed it to keep the thief from stealing it. | 他把它吞下来防止小偷偷走它. |
[20:14] | So, if the thief didn’t get what he’s looking for, | 所以 如果小偷没有找到他想要的, |
[20:16] | why not just take the bra? | 为什么不拿周胸罩? |
[20:18] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但是… |
[20:19] | these diamonds are laser-inscribed, | 这些钻石是有激光记号的 |
[20:21] | so you can’t fence them,you get pinched. | 所以你很难收藏他们 这很困难 |
[20:23] | Can’t cut them ’cause they’re too small. | 你不能切割他们 因为他们都太小了 |
[20:25] | But this, you can cut and sell. | 但是这个 你可以切割 可以出售 |
[20:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思. |
[20:29] | Hello? | 你好? |
[20:30] | So, why was the, uh, | 那么 为什么 呃, |
[20:31] | vic wearing a bra? | 被害者要带着胸罩? |
[20:33] | It’s one of the unanswered questions. | 这个问题还没有解开. |
[20:34] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到. |
[20:36] | All right. | 好的. |
[20:38] | Stell, I got to go. | 斯戴 我要走了. |
[20:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:39] | Hey, Zack, can you take care of those bacterial colonies for me? | 嘿 扎克 你可以替我检查那些细菌培养瓶子吗? |
[20:42] | And I’ll call you later. | 我一会儿给你打电话 |
[20:43] | Yeah, bacteria’s really not exactly my area of expertise. | 细菌真的不是我擅长处理的东西 |
[20:50] | Okay, we got a hit. | 好吧 我找到了符合的人. |
[20:51] | Nice. | 很好. |
[20:52] | Fred Becker. | 弗里德 贝克尔. |
[20:55] | He’s a paroled jewel thief. | 他是一个假释的宝石盗贼. |
[20:55] | Now, works as a security expert in the diamond district. | 现在 在宝石区做保安人员 |
[20:58] | You and me, Stell? | 你和我 斯戴? |
[20:59] | Yeah, absolutely. Come on. | 是的 绝对是的 来吧. |
[21:03] | Was that supposed to happen? | 那样正常吗? |
[21:08] | – No. | – No. – 不 – 不 |
[21:12] | You’re Mr. Dillard’s assistant. | 你是迪拉德先生的助理. |
[21:13] | Where were you this morning,Adam? | 你今天早晨在哪里 亚当? |
[21:15] | Outside this building. | 大楼外. |
[21:16] | I was at the doors at Fifth Avenue when I saw that guy fall. | 当我看见那个家伙坠落的时候 我正在大楼在第五大街的大门那里 |
[21:19] | – So, you didn’t see your boss this morning at all? – No. | – 那么 你今天早晨根本就没有看到你的老板? – 没有. |
[21:23] | Is this pen yours? | 这是你的钢笔吗? |
[21:26] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道,也许吧. |
[21:27] | It’s from the Dandridge Hotel. | 这是在丹瑞吉宾馆找到的. |
[21:29] | Lee Dillard never stayed there,but, | 李 迪拉德从来没有去过那里, |
[21:31] | according to the records,you had. | 但是 从记录上看 你去过 |
[21:32] | Yeah, I’ve stayed at the hotel lots of times. | 是的 我经常到那个宾馆去. |
[21:35] | When I have to work late and be up early. | 每当我要工作很晚而且要很早起来的时候. |
[21:36] | Lots of people at the firm do it. | 这个公司的很多人都这么做. |
[21:38] | We found this pen on the floor of the conference room. | 我们是在会议室找到这只笔的. |
[21:41] | After the cleaning crew had finished for the night. | 在清洁工晚上打扫完的之后. |
[21:49] | You’re sure you didn’t see your boss this morning? | 你确定你今天早晨没有看见你的老板吗? |
[21:52] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[21:53] | You should be talking to Mr. Bishop. | 你应该跟毕肖普先生谈一谈 |
[21:55] | His name is first on the letterhead, | 他要求自己的名字在公司信笺上方是第一个, |
[21:56] | and he makes sure everyone knows it. | 而且这个公司每个人都必须这么做. |
[21:58] | He was planning to split the partnership. | 他正准备与合作伙伴分道扬镳. |
[21:59] | Everyone knew that except for… | 每个人都知道 除了… |
[22:01] | …Mr. Dillard. | …迪拉德先生. |
[22:02] | So, he has motive, but you didn’t answer my question. | 那么 他有动机 但是.你还没回答我的问题. |
[22:05] | Is this pen yours? | 这是你的笔吗? |
[22:07] | The pen. The pen. | 这只笔 这只笔 |
[22:08] | The pen is mine. | 这只笔 这只笔 这只笔是我的. |
[22:09] | Mr. Dillard takes things from my desk all the time. | 迪拉德先生经常从我的桌子上拿东西 |
[22:11] | He must have taken it, | 他一定是拿了 |
[22:12] | and brought it into the conference room. | 然后把它带进了会议室. |
[22:13] | Simple as that. | 就那么简单. |
[22:16] | I understand he was very demanding. | 我理解 他是很苛刻的. |
[22:18] | And demeaning, | 而且行为怪异, |
[22:19] | but that’s no reason to kill him. | 但是那不是让他被害的原因. |
[22:21] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后见他是什么时候? |
[22:22] | Yesterday. | 昨天. |
[22:29] | I told Mr. Price to wear the bra. | 我告诉普莱斯先生穿上胸罩. |
[22:31] | It’s the best way to conceal it. | 这是隐藏它最好的方法. |
[22:32] | No briefcase or bags. | 不用任何公文包或者袋子. |
[22:34] | So, you work security for Whitman’s diamond company? | 那么 你是韦特曼钻石公司的安全人员? |
[22:36] | Yeah, yeah, on and off. | 是的 是的 全天的, |
[22:38] | A lot more lately since he designed that bra for the, uh, | 尤其是最近 他设计了那款胸罩之后 |
[22:40] | Dazzle Lingerie Company. | 为那个 呃 戴兹女式内衣公司. |
[22:42] | Diamonds are a multimillion- dollar business. | 钻石是几百万美金的生意. |
[22:44] | Look around you. | 看看你的周围. |
[22:45] | They got armored trucks, | 他们有武装车辆运送, |
[22:47] | bulletproof cases,bodyguards, | 防弹箱子,保镖, |
[22:49] | off-duty cops. | 下了班的警察. |
[22:51] | Crooks are always looking for new ways and quick opportunities,believe me. | 骗子经常寻找新的方法和容易的机会,相信我. |
[22:53] | And who better to guess their next move than an ex-jewelry thief? | 那么 谁会比一个前宝石盗贼更清楚他们的下一步行动? |
[22:56] | You’re kind of like the wolf guarding the henhouse, Fred. | 你像是一个看守鸡窝的狼, 弗里德. |
[22:59] | Might get tempted. | 很容易受到诱惑. |
[23:01] | I liked Whitman Price. | 我喜欢韦特曼 普莱斯. |
[23:03] | I didn’t steal nothing from him. | 我没有从他身上偷任何东西. |
[23:05] | Night that he was killed,I, uh, | 他被杀的那天晚上 我 呃, |
[23:07] | messed up a little bit. | 遇到点麻烦. |
[23:09] | We were,uh, | 我们 |
[23:10] | at a promotional shoot for the bra. | 在那款胸罩推广会上 |
[23:21] | So, I got distracted. | 我有点分心了. |
[23:22] | When you’re around all those beautiful women, | 当时我们周围都是那些漂亮的女人 |
[23:24] | it’s, uh… | |
[23:25] | a little hard to resist, so, yeah, | 很难抗拒那样的魅力, 所以 是的, |
[23:26] | I kind of felt like the wolf. | 我也觉得自己像只狼. |
[23:32] | Anybody else handle the bra besides you and Whitman? | 这里除了你和韦特曼 还有别人可以接触到胸罩吗? |
[23:35] | Yeah, yeah, one other person. | 是的 是的 还有一个人. |
[23:36] | The model that the bra was made for. | 那个模特 这款胸罩是为她量身定做的. |
[23:38] | Nicole Jordan. | 尼可 乔丹. |
[23:40] | This is a really great story, Fred, | 这真是一个非常棒的故事 弗里德 |
[23:41] | but I-I’m… | 但是 我 我… |
[23:42] | I’m having some trouble with it. | 我有点弄不明白. |
[23:44] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[23:45] | You got that diamond, Danny? | 你拿着那个钻石吗, 丹尼? |
[23:48] | Here you go. | 给你. |
[23:49] | It’s, uh, | 这是 呃, |
[23:50] | the diamond that Whitman Price swallowed. | 那个韦特曼 普莱斯吞下的钻石 |
[23:52] | Take a look at that. | 仔细的看看. |
[23:55] | See that glow? | 看到那个发光点了吗? |
[23:58] | Means it’s a synthetic. | 也就是说这是合成的. |
[24:00] | It’s fake. | 是假的. |
[24:02] | Why would he go to the trouble of swallowing the synthetic diamond, huh? | 他为什么给自己找麻烦吞下这个合成钻石? |
[24:12] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[24:13] | Hawkes, how’s it going? | 霍克斯, 事情进行的怎么样了? |
[24:15] | Well, the job’s great. | 这个工作真是太棒了. |
[24:16] | Mac is… | 迈克 他… |
[24:19] | I feel like he’s always looking over my shoulder. | 我感觉他时时刻刻都在盯着我 |
[24:22] | He isJust don’t look back.. | 他是的 不要往后看就好了 |
[24:24] | And know the answers to his questions before he asks them, | 还有 在他问那些问题之前知道问题的答案 |
[24:26] | which means you’re also gonnahave to know his questions. | 也就是说你也必须知道他要问的问题 |
[24:29] | In about a week and a half, | 大约一个半礼拜, |
[24:30] | what you just said is gonna make sense to me, right? | 我就知道你说的这些是什么意思了,对吧? |
[24:32] | Hmm. You know, | 你知道吗, |
[24:34] | if you keep playing defense, | 如果你一直防守, |
[24:36] | you’re never gonna get the ball. | 你就永远拿不到球. |
[24:37] | Have fun. | 玩的愉快. |
[24:44] | He found me, and… | 他找到我 而且… |
[24:47] | and he raped me again. | 而且再一次强奸了我. |
[24:50] | It was the same guy, | 那是同一个人, |
[24:51] | – Aiden, I know it. – D.J. Pratt? | – 艾登 我知道的. – D.J. 普拉特? |
[24:53] | But you said you didn’t see his face. | 但是你说你没有看见他的脸. |
[24:55] | He smelled the same. | 他身上的气味闻起来是一样的. |
[24:58] | Like… paint thinner. | 像是…涂料稀释剂. |
[25:02] | I’m gonna need the clothes you were wearing that night | 我需要你那天晚上穿的那件衣服 |
[25:04] | and to take a sexual assault kit. | 还有 去做一个性侵害测试. |
[25:09] | Regina, I was with you every step of the way the first time, | 雷吉娜, 第一次的时候 你的每一步我都在你身边 |
[25:13] | and I’m gonna be with you again. | 现在,我会再一次一直和你在一起. |
[25:30] | Is this your husband,Mrs. Dillard? | 这是你的丈夫吗 迪拉德夫人? |
[25:36] | Thanks, Evan. | 谢谢 伊万. |
[25:39] | Mrs. Dillard, what time did your husband leave for work this morning? | 迪拉德夫人 你的丈夫是今天早晨什么时候去上班的? |
[25:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[25:43] | I’m staying at my sister’s right now. | 我现在住在我妹妹家. |
[25:46] | Lee and I are… | 李和我正在… |
[25:47] | were having a rough time. | 经历一段艰难的时期. |
[25:50] | How rough? | 多艰难? |
[25:52] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他. |
[25:54] | Where were you this morning? | 你今天早晨在哪里? |
[25:55] | I was jogging in the park. | 我在公园路上跑步. |
[25:57] | Did you run into anyone who could say you were there? | 你碰到能认识你的人吗? |
[26:00] | I jog alone,off the main path. | 我一个人在叉路上跑步. |
[26:03] | Did you love your husband? | 你爱的丈夫吗? |
[26:05] | Nobody loved Lee. | 没有人会爱李. |
[26:07] | Except his first wife, Connie. | 除了他的第一任妻子 康尼. |
[26:09] | The only person that hated him enough to kill him was Eli Bishop. | 唯一一个恨他到想杀了他的程度的人是艾里 毕肖普. |
[26:13] | When was the last time you saw Mr. Dillard? | 你最后见到迪拉德先生是什么时候? |
[26:15] | Two weeks ago. | 两个星期之前. |
[26:17] | Okay. | 好的. |
[26:18] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢. |
[26:20] | This way. | 这边走. |
[26:22] | Take care. | 保重. |
[27:01] | Oh, come on. | 哦,不要这样. |
[27:03] | Three suspects. | 3个嫌疑犯. |
[27:05] | All three are lying. | 3个都在撒谎. |
[27:07] | I’m gonna put my money on Eli Bishop. | 我打赌是艾里 毕肖普. |
[27:10] | Good, good. | 好,好 |
[27:10] | So, we, uh, | 那么 我们 呃 |
[27:11] | have all the evidence we need for the DA to get a conviction. | 已经有了确认能罪犯需要的所有证据. 剩下就是交给DA来定罪了 |
[27:15] | That’s what you’re saying? | 那就是你要说的吗? |
[27:16] | Bishop claims he wasn’t in that conference room this morning. | 毕肖普说他今天早上没有在会议室. |
[27:19] | No. What he said was that he hadn’t seen his partner. | 不 他说的是他没有看见他的合作者. |
[27:23] | And he has an alibi: his secretary. | 而且他有不在场证人: 他的秘书. |
[27:32] | She said she was with him all morning. | 她说她整个早上都跟他在一起. |
[27:34] | But Bishop’s palm print, | 但是毕肖普的指纹到处都是, |
[27:36] | wart and all,was on that conference room table after the cleaning crew had been there. | 在清洁工打扫完的会议室里 |
[27:40] | You’re making a scientific leap here, Hawkes. | 你错过了一个科学证据 霍克斯 |
[27:42] | We haven’t forensically connected that print to Bishop’s hand. | 我们还没有证实那个是毕肖普的手印 |
[27:46] | I thought these machines were new. | 我以为这些机器是新的. |
[27:48] | All right, the assistant, | 好吧 助理, |
[27:50] | Adam Sorenson– | 亚当 索伦森– |
[27:51] | that’s our guy. | 是我们要找的人. |
[27:52] | He doesn’t deny that the pen in the conference room was his. | 他没有否认在会议室的那只笔是他的. |
[27:55] | Hawkes, you have to admit his explanation does make sense. | 霍克斯, 你必须承认他的解释合情合理. |
[27:59] | His boss could have easily been a pen thief. | 他的老板很可能是一个偷笔贼. |
[28:03] | Then we missed something because Brenda Dillard didn’t do it. | 那么肯定还有什么我们没有发现 因为布兰达 迪拉德没有做. |
[28:06] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[28:07] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 当然. |
[28:08] | Because the print on the pregnancy test wand matches the print on the glass of water used by Brenda Dillard. | 因为怀孕测试纸的手印和布兰达 迪拉德使用的玻璃杯上留下手印符合 |
[28:13] | Which means she lied about the last time she saw her husband. | 也就是说她对最后一次见到他丈夫的时间撒了谎. |
[28:16] | Two weeks ago. | 两周以前 |
[28:18] | She was in that office some time after the cleaning crew left and before the climber fell. | 她在清理人员走后和攀登着坠落前之间 的某段时间在那个办公室里. |
[28:22] | But she said she was jogging in Central Park this morning. | 但是她说她今天早晨在中央公园慢跑. |
[28:25] | And you believe her story? | 你相信她的说法? |
[28:26] | She’s lying, | 她在说谎, |
[28:27] | which could explain why we found her pregnancy test in the trash. | 那就解释了为什么我们在垃圾桶里找到她的怀孕测试报告 |
[28:31] | I suspect she was there to tell her husband she was pregnant. | 我怀疑她就在那里告诉她的丈夫她怀孕了 |
[28:34] | She brought the test for proof. | 她把测试纸拿给他丈夫看来证明这件事 |
[28:35] | But lying doesn’t make you guilty of murder. | 但是说谎并不让证明她谋杀了她丈夫. |
[28:38] | And neither does being pregnant. | 也不能证明她怀孕. |
[28:39] | Yeah. Well, the fact remains, | 是的 那么 事实仍是, |
[28:43] | Brenda Dillard is still a suspect. | 布兰达 迪拉德仍是一名嫌疑犯. |
[28:45] | Until now. | 直到现在. |
[28:48] | I’ve been doing my homework. | 我一直在努力调查. |
[28:49] | With holding information. | 用手上有的信息. |
[28:51] | You’ve been chatting with Stella. | 你已经和斯戴拉谈过了. |
[28:53] | These are the DNA results from our mosquito. | 这是从我们收集的蚊子中验到的DNA结果. |
[28:55] | There were traces of blood from our vic | 里面有我们受害者 |
[28:57] | and someone else extracted from the mosquito’s abdomen. | 和另外一个人的血. |
[29:00] | That someone else has male DNA. | 另外一个人是男性DNA. |
[29:03] | Hmm. Takes the heat off Brenda Dillard. | 嗯 布兰达 迪拉德清白了 |
[29:05] | Means we’ll need to get a reference sample to determine | 也就是说我们需要收集DNA样本来决定 |
[29:07] | if the DNA belongs to the assistant, Adam Sorenson, | 看看DNA是否属于他的助理 亚当 索伦森 |
[29:09] | or the partner, Eli Bishop. | 或者他的合作伙伴 艾里 毕肖普 |
[29:11] | My guess is that those guys aren’t gonna give up a damn thing. | 我猜那些人不会给我们想要的东西 |
[29:14] | We lifted that palm print, | 我们影印下的那个拳头印 |
[29:15] | and if it’s Eli Bishop’s, | 如果那是艾里 毕肖普的, |
[29:17] | it contains his epithelials. | 它就会有他的皮肤组织. |
[29:18] | And those epithelials have DNA. | 那些皮肤组织有DNA样本. |
[29:21] | If it’s a match to the blood from the mosquito, | 如果这些样本与蚊子中抽取的血液DNA样本符合, |
[29:24] | Bishop could be our guy. | 毕肖普就是凶手. |
[29:26] | If not, by process of elimination… | 如果不是 除掉一个嫌疑人… |
[29:29] | Still doesn’t point to the assistant. | 还是不能确定就是那个助理. |
[29:30] | Adam is the shooter, | 亚当就是凶手 |
[29:31] | we need something else. | 我们还需要些东西. |
[29:34] | I’m gonna go back to the mosquito. | 我再回去检查蚊子. |
[30:21] | No fibers, no hairs. | 没有纤维 没有头发. |
[30:29] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有. |
[30:37] | Aiden. | 艾登. |
[30:38] | Hey, Mac. | 嘿 迈克. |
[30:39] | I was just coming to talk to you. | 我正有事找你. |
[30:40] | – I was hoping I could be reassigned to that… – Already done. | – 我希望我可以重新分配到那个… – 已经办了. |
[30:44] | Make sure we get him this time. | 确定我们这次可以捉到他. |
[30:47] | Okay. | 好的. |
[30:50] | Aiden’s soil microbes are done incubating. | 艾登的土壤微生物产完卵了. |
[30:53] | So, based on the bacterial colonies in this petri dish, | 所以 根据细菌群体在这个培养器皿中的分布 |
[30:55] | we can conclude that the soil found around Whitman Price’s body are consistent with the soil found in Central Park. | 我们可以计算出从韦特曼 普莱斯的尸体周围的土壤 与在中央公园的土壤相一致 |
[31:01] | Nicole Jordan said she was in Central Park. | 尼可 乔丹说她在中央公园 |
[31:04] | I don’t buy that. | 我不相信. |
[31:05] | She’s too skinny. | 她太狡猾了. |
[31:06] | What? | 什么? |
[31:08] | To throw a punch hard enough to kill Whitman Price. | 一计重拳足够达死韦特曼 普莱斯. |
[31:12] | Where I go, he goes. | 我去哪,他去哪. |
[31:17] | “Where I go, he goes.” | “我去哪,他去哪.” |
[31:29] | All right, that’s good in the snow. | 好吧 在雪里很好. |
[31:30] | Okay. | 好的. |
[31:31] | It’s hot a little bit, huh? | 有点热吧 啊? |
[31:34] | What the hell are you wearing a jacket for? | 你穿着那个夹克干什么? |
[31:36] | Ah, my mother still dresses me. | 我妈妈还在管我穿衣服. |
[31:38] | Look at this. | 看看这个. |
[31:39] | Christmas in the summertime. | 夏天的圣诞节. |
[31:43] | Here he is. | 他在这里. |
[31:43] | I got him!I got him! | 我去抓他!我去抓他! |
[31:44] | Hey, NYPD! | 嘿 纽约警察! |
[31:45] | CSI,I need backup at 581 Myrtle Street. | CSI,我在581大街,需要支援 |
[32:09] | I got you, big guy. | 抓到你了 大个子. |
[32:11] | Don’t move! | 不要动! |
[32:15] | Looks like, uh,you hurt your hand roughing somebody up. | 看起来像 呃 你在打人的时候伤了自己的手. |
[32:17] | – You’re talking nonsense. – You know what? | – 你在胡说什么. – 你知道吗? |
[32:19] | Do me a favor. Shut up. | 帮我一个忙 闭嘴 |
[32:21] | I’m too tired to listen to you play stupid. Shut up. | 我已经累得不想听你的愚蠢故事 闭嘴. |
[32:24] | – Got him? – Yup. | – 抓到他了? – 是的. |
[32:30] | – D.J. Pratt? – Yeah. | – D.J. 普拉特? – 是的. |
[32:31] | Detective Burn. Crime Scene Investigator. | 伯恩探长 犯罪现场调查员. |
[32:33] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁. |
[32:36] | Where were you three nights ago? | 三天前的晚上你在哪里? |
[32:39] | I think I was eating a nice steak at some corner joint in the Bronx where nobody knew me. | 我想我在与布隆克斯相接的没人认识我的某个角落吃一个美味的牛排 |
[32:43] | Don’t really remember the name of the place. | 真的不记得那个地方的名字. |
[32:46] | He smelled like paint thinner. | 他闻起来像是涂料稀释剂. |
[32:48] | You know,you can make this a lot easier. | 你可以让这件事很容易. |
[32:49] | – And what?! – Just turn around… | – 还有什么?! – 转过身来… |
[32:50] | Cooperate? | 合作? |
[32:52] | I don’t appreciate you coming down here. | 我并不感激你来到这里. |
[32:56] | Just exactly what crime did I commit? | 我到底犯了什么罪? |
[32:58] | Oh, you know what you did, | 噢,你知道你做了什么, |
[33:01] | and I know you did it. | 而且我知道你做了. |
[33:14] | This is a photo of the guard’s fist. | 这是那个警卫拳头的照片. |
[33:17] | And that’s a photo of the subdermal bruising on Whitman Price’s chest. | 那个在韦特曼 普莱斯胸部真皮下的淤痕的照片 |
[33:22] | It’s a match. | 是符合的. |
[33:25] | Whitman! | 韦特曼! |
[33:27] | Tell me,where is it? | 告诉我 在哪里? |
[33:29] | You’ll take it over my dead body. | 你只能从我的尸体上拿到. |
[33:44] | We’ve got Whitman’s killer. | 我们抓到了杀韦特曼的凶手. |
[33:46] | Now, where’s the real diamond? | 现在 真钻石在哪里? |
[33:56] | – Stella? – Yeah. | – 斯戴拉? – 什么事. |
[33:58] | Got a minute? | 有空吗? |
[33:59] | Sure. | 当然. |
[34:00] | How do you tell someone who was raped for a second time | 你怎样告诉被同一个人强奸两次的女人 |
[34:03] | by the same guy that he’s gonna go free again? | 强奸她的那个人再一次无罪释放? |
[34:05] | Nothing, huh? | 什么也不告诉? |
[34:06] | We did everything right 18 months ago, | 18个月前本来一切都准备好了, |
[34:08] | and this guy was acquitted because she wouldn’t testify. | 但是那个人无罪释放因为她不愿做证. |
[34:11] | Now Regina Moore is asking for a miracle based on paint thinner | 现在雷吉娜 几莫尔是在企求一个奇迹凭涂料稀释剂 |
[34:14] | and… gut instinct. | 和…所谓的本能. |
[34:18] | Did he do it? | 是他做的吗? |
[34:19] | Without a doubt. | 毫无疑问. |
[34:21] | Then we keep trying. | 那我们继续努力. |
[34:22] | We’re scientists, Aiden. | 我们是科学工作者,艾登. |
[34:24] | We want to come to the rescue, but we can’t. | 我们希望救助别人,但是我们不能 |
[34:26] | It’s not our job. | 那不是我们的工作. |
[34:27] | We analyze evidence | 我们只是分析证据 |
[34:29] | and determine whether somebody’s guilty or not. | 确定那个人是否有罪. |
[34:32] | I just want this to end for her. | 我只想这件事不要在她身上再次发生. |
[34:34] | I… I just feel so powerless. | 我…我感到很无力. |
[34:38] | We all have that one case that haunts us and strings us along. | 我们都曾有过这样似乎要抓住但是又溜掉的案子 |
[34:42] | Trust me, when you solve it, | 相信我,当你解决它的时候, |
[34:45] | no matter how long it takes, | 无论多长时间, |
[34:47] | it’s so worth it. | 都是值得的. 是的. |
[34:50] | It will work out, Aiden. | 会有办法的,艾登. |
[34:57] | It is so worth it. | 太值得了. |
[34:57] | It’s there. | 就在那里. |
[34:59] | Uh… you’re gonna be okay, all right? | 呃…你会没事的,好吗? |
[35:02] | – Yeah. – Good. | – 是的. – 好. |
[35:17] | Forget where you hid it? | 忘记你藏在那里了吗? |
[35:18] | What? | 什么? |
[35:18] | Very clever, Nicole, | 非常聪明, 尼可, |
[35:19] | very, very clever. | 非常 非常聪明. |
[35:21] | I beg your pardon. | 你们说什么. |
[35:22] | You stole the diamond. | 你偷了钻石. |
[35:25] | I didn’t steal anything. | 我没有偷任何东西. |
[35:26] | You must have been so nervous, | 你一定是太紧张了, |
[35:28] | wondering if you’d get away with it. | 想知道你是不是逃脱了. |
[35:30] | There it was, right there. | 在那里,就在那里. |
[35:31] | You couldn’t resist it. | 你不能抵抗它的诱惑. |
[35:32] | You had to try. | 你必须尝试一下. |
[35:36] | You made the switch in the one place you knew you’d be alone: | 你在一个你知道自己会独自一人的地方把它调换了: |
[35:39] | your dressing room. | 你的更衣室. |
[35:45] | What I couldn’t figure out is how no one else knew, | 我弄不明白的是怎么没有别人知道 |
[35:47] | not even the bra’s designer. | 甚至连胸罩的设计者都不知道. |
[35:49] | Your plan was as flawlessas the diamond itself. | 你的计划就像钻石本生一样天衣无缝. |
[35:53] | Until your bodyguard killed Whitman Price for a diamond they both thought was real. | 直到你的保镖为了一颗他和韦特曼 普莱斯 都认为是真的的钻石杀了韦特曼 普莱斯 |
[35:58] | You ever seen one of these? | 你曾经看到过这个吗? |
[35:59] | Really fascinating how it works. | 非常着迷它的作用. |
[36:00] | See, basically, you can detect if there’s blood, semen… | 看,基本上,你可以检测到是否有血迹,精液… |
[36:06] | Saliva. | 唾液. |
[36:10] | And, in this case… | 而,在这件案子中… |
[36:17] | …the real diamond. | …真正的钻石 |
[36:18] | It doesn’t glow. | 没有发光. |
[36:19] | I’ll hold it. | 我拿着它. |
[36:22] | It was beautiful. | 它太美了. |
[36:24] | And you hid it in plain sight. | 你要把它藏在一个非常普通的地方. |
[36:26] | So you left the diamond on the tree. | 所以你把钻石放在了树上 |
[36:28] | That way it wasn’t in your possession, | 那样的话,不是你的物品 |
[36:29] | just in case we got suspicious, | 只是以防万一我们怀疑到你, |
[36:31] | and you could take it down any time. | 而你可以随时拿走它. |
[36:33] | Maybe your plan was to take it tonight? | 也许你就计划今天晚上拿走? |
[36:35] | You have no proof of any of this. | 你没有任何证据来证明这些. |
[36:37] | I will when I dust that diamond. | 当我掸掉钻石上的灰尘,我就会有. |
[36:39] | And they say models are all body and no brains. | 他们都说模特只是美丽的身体,没有大脑. |
[36:41] | And this is a perfect example of how wrong they are. | 这是个完美的例子证明他们错了. |
[36:43] | Okay, come here. | 好了 这里. |
[36:44] | Ah, easy, come on,come on, come on. | 放松,放松~!. |
[36:52] | Our mosquito couldn’t fly because she was weighed down. | 我们的蚊子不能飞是因为她太重了. |
[36:54] | She bit the shooter as he was firing the weapon. | 她在凶手开枪的时候叮了他. |
[36:57] | – GSR coated her wings. – Exactly. | – 枪击残留物沾在了她的翅膀上. – 正是. |
[37:00] | The unknown blood in our mosquito was from our shooter. | 蚊子里为确定身份的血液正是凶手的. |
[37:03] | And it’s not Eli Bishop. | 不是艾里 毕肖普. |
[37:05] | That leaves Adam Sorenson. | 那就是亚当 索伦森. |
[37:07] | He wasn’t just nervous. | 他不仅仅是警长. |
[37:09] | Possible mosquito bite. | 可能是被蚊子咬了 |
[37:11] | I’m liking Adam more and more. | 我越来越喜欢亚当了. |
[37:15] | What is it, Mac? | 怎么了, 迈克? |
[37:16] | I want to move on this,but I’m stuck on one thing. | 我想要向前推进这件案子 但是有一件事情一直没弄明白 |
[37:20] | Motive. | 动机. |
[37:23] | This is a video Flack recovered from Paul Gizner’s friend. | 这是从保罗 吉兹勒朋友那里的录象回放里的镜头 |
[37:26] | He stopped, | 他停下来了 |
[37:27] | but you can’t tell what he’s doing. | 但是分辨不出他在做什么. |
[37:30] | There’s something there. | 那里肯定发生了什么. |
[37:32] | See it there? | 看那儿? |
[37:33] | The muzzle flash of the gun. | 开枪瞬间的光. |
[37:37] | The blinds were open. | 百叶窗当时是开着的. |
[37:44] | When I rode up on the platform, | 当我爬到顶层平台的时候 |
[37:45] | there were hundreds of people watching me from all these buildings. | 有很多人从大厦上面看我 |
[37:49] | Why would you shoot someone in a high-rise building | 为什么会在那么高的楼上开枪杀人 |
[37:52] | and leave the blinds open? | 而把百叶窗开着? |
[38:02] | So someone else could watch. | 所以还有什么人可能看见. |
[38:07] | This room is the perfect view to the murder. | 这个房间可以很清楚看见谋杀过程. |
[38:10] | I’m, uh, here for my ex-husband’s funeral. | 我在这里是为了我前夫的葬礼. |
[38:13] | Nothing more. | 没有其他原因. |
[38:15] | I just arrived this morning. | 我今天早上刚刚到. |
[38:16] | No. | 不是. |
[38:19] | You came here two days ago… | 你两天前来到这里… |
[38:22] | to watch him kill your ex-husband. | 来看着他杀死你的前夫. |
[38:25] | And he’s here right now to close the deal. | 而他现在在这里是为了完成交易. |
[38:34] | Am I right? | 我说的对吧? |
[38:49] | It’s not too much to ask. | 没有什么可以多问的. |
[38:52] | In fact,it’s the least I could do, | 事实上,这是我最后能做的, |
[38:54] | after my husband traded mefor a younger woman | 在我丈夫为一个年轻的女孩背叛我 |
[38:56] | and stiffed me in the divorce. | 强迫我离婚. |
[38:58] | You signed a prenuptial agreement. | 你签订了婚前协议. |
[38:59] | Doesn’t change the fact that everything he was, | 那并不能改变他的以前, |
[39:02] | he would never be without me. | 没有我他永远不可能像现在一样. |
[39:04] | You know the part that really pisses me off? | 你知道什么让我最生气的吗? |
[39:06] | The new Mrs. Dillard, | 新的迪拉德夫人, |
[39:08] | she got all the fringe benefits– | 她得到了所有的好处– |
[39:09] | my husband and my money. | 我的丈夫和我的钱. |
[39:11] | And then you came to the rescue. | 而你出现来拯救. |
[39:13] | You noticed he hadn’t taken his first wife Connie off his lucrative life insurance policy, | 你发现他没有把他的前妻从他的人生保险受益人的名单上拿下来 |
[39:18] | and you figured you’d take advantage of her anger, cash in, get a cut. | 你认为你可以利用她的愤怒, 拿到钱,分一杯羹! |
[39:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么. |
[39:23] | What’s in the bag, sir? | 袋子里是什么,先生? |
[39:26] | Gym clothes. | 体操服. |
[39:35] | Your cut. | 你分的钱. |
[39:40] | This room is in your name. | 这间房是在你的名下. |
[39:43] | Lee Dillard… | 李 迪拉德… |
[39:45] | treated me like I was his slave. | 把我当做一个奴隶对待. |
[39:48] | I was happy to do it. | 我很高兴杀了他. |
[39:49] | And you might have gotten away with it, | 而且你可能逃脱, |
[39:52] | but what you both didn’t count on… | 但是你们都没有想到是那个… |
[39:56] | was the climber. | 攀登者. |
[39:58] | It’s unbelievable. | 真不敢相信. |
[40:14] | Your plan to get the body out of the building: impossible. | 你计划把尸体弄出大厦: 不可能. |
[40:17] | Too many cops, all on the scene for the climber. | 太多的警察,都在攀登者的现场 |
[40:20] | And you… | 而你… |
[40:22] | and you were afraid that the climber just might be a witness, | 担心攀登者成为目击证人, |
[40:25] | so you picked up the phone… | 所以你拿起电话… |
[40:28] | and you called Adam. | 你打电话个亚当. |
[40:31] | Pick up. Pick up. | 接电话,接电话. |
[40:32] | Come on. Answer your phone. | 快点,接电话. |
[40:34] | We subpoenaed your hotel phone records. | 我们从旅馆调查了你的电话纪录. |
[40:37] | The call you made from that phone to Adam’s cell made all the difference. | 你给亚当的电话改变了一切 |
[40:43] | That… and a mosquito. | 还有一只蚊子 |
[40:54] | Hello. | 你好. |
[41:00] | Regina Moore? | 雷吉娜 莫尔? |
[41:02] | This case evidence is 18 months old. | 这件案子的证据是18个月前的 |
[41:09] | It’s gonna take me a minute. | 我要花点时间. |
[41:11] | Take your time. | 我等. |
[41:19] | It was him.I know it was him. | 是他,我知道是他 |
[41:22] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有. |
[41:23] | Make sure we get him this time. | 确定我们这次把他抓住. |
[41:30] | It was the same guy, Aiden.I know it. | 是同一个人, 艾登.我知道. |
[41:33] | – He smelled the same. – We want to come to the rescue, | – 他的气味和以前那个一样. – 我们想要去拯救, |
[41:35] | but we can’t. It’s not our job. | 但是我们不能,那不是我们的工作. |
[41:36] | Make sure we get him this time. | 确定这次我们抓住他 |
[41:41] | Just exactly what crime did I commit? | 到底我犯了什么罪? |