时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | New boyfriend? | 新的男朋友? |
[00:49] | The usual? | 老样子? |
[00:50] | Uh-huh. | 对 |
[00:52] | Order’s up. | 菜来了 |
[00:53] | Oatmeal, raisins with a side of maple syrup. | 燕麦片, 葡萄干外加枫糖浆 |
[00:56] | That’s your usual, right? | 你一般要的都是那几样,对不对? |
[00:59] | You’re very observant. | 你观察的很仔细 |
[01:02] | I just noticed that you like the oatmeal, | 我不过是注意到你喜欢燕麦片 |
[01:04] | and I come here for the French toast, | 而我是为法国吐司来这里的 |
[01:06] | so I was just wondering, | 所以我好奇 |
[01:07] | am I missing something? Or… | 我是不是错过了什么? 还是… |
[01:10] | maybe you’re just an oatmeal person. | 也许你只是个喜欢燕麦片的人 |
[01:14] | I am… | 我是… |
[01:15] | an oatmeal person. | 个喜欢燕麦片的人 |
[01:16] | Thanks. I hope everything was all right. | 谢谢. 一切都好? |
[01:18] | – You done with this? – Wait? | – 这个你用完了? – 等等 ! |
[01:20] | No? | 不 ! |
[01:21] | I said not to touch that. | 我说过不要去碰它 |
[01:28] | Okay, take it easy. | 好,放轻松点 |
[01:29] | Damn it? | 该死的 ! |
[01:30] | Nothing’s happened yet. | 什么都还没发生呢 |
[01:31] | Let’s just put the gun down. | 让我们就放下枪 |
[01:33] | We’ll get this sorted out right away. | 然后马上把这一切都弄清楚了 |
[01:34] | You stop moving? | 你不要动 ! |
[01:39] | No? | 不 ! |
[02:08] | Detective Mac Taylor. | Mac Taylor 侦探 |
[02:09] | I need emergency response at Avenue C Coffee Shop. | 我在 C 大街的咖啡店需要急救 |
[02:12] | We have an armed male suspect fleeing the scene. | 有一个武装的男性嫌疑犯 正在逃离现场 |
[02:14] | I need those paramedics right away. | 我立刻需要那些医疗人员 |
[02:20] | Just save it for your new boyfriend, Amy. | Amy, 留着对你的新男朋友说 |
[02:23] | Huh? | 呃 你会好好的告诉他你是如何 平安渡过这件事的 |
[02:24] | You’re gonna tell him all about how you survived this. | 呃 你会好好的告诉他你是如何 平安渡过这件事的 |
[02:26] | All right? | 好吧? |
[02:27] | Come on, Amy, breathe. Come on, Amy. | 好了,Amy,呼吸 好了,Amy |
[02:30] | Be strong, breathe? | 要坚强,呼吸 ! |
[02:50] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[02:57] | Season 01 Episode 24 | |
[03:25] | Amy we’ve got your information, | Amy,我们已经有了你的资料 |
[03:27] | and we’ll make sure your family gets to the hospital. | 而且我们将会确定 你的家人去了医院 |
[03:29] | They’ll be waiting for you when you get to your room. | 当你到你的房间时候, 他们将会在那里等你 |
[03:32] | You’re gonna be all right, Amy. | 你会没事儿的,Amy |
[03:41] | She gonna make it? | 她会活下来吗? |
[03:43] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[03:44] | – How about you? – I’m fine. | – 你怎么样了? – 我很好 |
[03:47] | Danny and Aiden | Danny 和 Aiden |
[03:48] | already processing? | 已经在处理了? |
[03:49] | Yup, they’re working on it. | 是的,他们正在进行中 |
[03:50] | Well, I’m never gonna get a better eyewitness account than this. | 太好了,我再不可能找到个比 这个还好的目击者证词了 |
[03:53] | What’d you see? | 你看到什么了? |
[03:54] | Three shots were fired. | 一共开了三枪 |
[03:56] | First shot ricocheted off a metal chair. | 第一枪从一张金属椅子上 反弹了出去 |
[04:01] | Went through a pastry tray… | 穿过了一个糕点盘子… |
[04:07] | … and landed in the wall. | … 最后打在了墙上 |
[04:11] | Second shot hit the waitress. | 第二枪击中了女服务生 |
[04:14] | Third shot killed the male victim, | 第三枪杀了男性的受害者 |
[04:17] | entering his thigh. | 子弹进入了他的大腿 |
[04:20] | I left my prints on the cell phone | 当我拨 911 的时候 |
[04:22] | when I dialed 911. | 我在手机上留下了指纹 |
[04:27] | The killer was sitting alone. | 凶手一个人坐着 |
[04:32] | Left behind a possible DNA sample. | 留下一个可能的 DNA 样品 |
[04:36] | Well, I’ll get my guys started based on your description of the shooter. | 好吧,我将让我的属下根据 你的射手描述开始 |
[04:40] | There was another man sitting alone in the booth farthest from the wall. | 另外有个男人独自坐在 离墙最远的位置上 |
[04:45] | He asked for his check, dropped a 20. | 他要了他的账单, 扔了张 20 |
[04:48] | There’s no sign of that guy. | 没有那个家伙的迹象 |
[04:49] | Means he left sometime between when I reached the waitress | 说明他是在我跑到女服务生后 |
[04:52] | and when the paramedics responded. | 和医疗人员抵达前 那段时间内离开的 |
[04:54] | You notice anything specific about him? | 你注意任何他的特性? |
[04:56] | It’s hard to tell. | 很难说 |
[04:57] | Could have just been scared. | 可能仅仅是被吓坏了 |
[04:59] | I’ll get with a sketch artist, see if I can come up with something to follow up on. | 我会和个面相素描人员谈谈, 看看是否能得到点有帮助的线索 |
[05:03] | This wasn’t just a nickel-and-dime robbery. | 这不仅仅是个小小抢劫 |
[05:06] | There’s more to it. | 还有更多的内情 |
[05:08] | How do you mean? | 你什么意思呢? |
[05:09] | Two guys with no apparent connection, | 二个没有明显关联的家伙 |
[05:11] | both carrying, | 都带着枪 |
[05:13] | end up in a shootout in a coffee shop? | 结果在家咖啡店中进行枪战? |
[05:15] | Something was going on in there. | 里面有阴谋 |
[05:17] | Maybe someone else can fill in the blanks. | 也许其他人能填写空白 |
[05:19] | There was a woman sitting at the counter before I walked in. | 在我走入前,有个女人就 坐在柜台边 |
[05:24] | Until the gun fell on the floor, | 直到枪落在地板上 |
[05:27] | my back was to the rest of the coffee shop. | 我是背对着咖啡店里别的地方的 |
[05:29] | Well, did you see anything? | 好吧,你见到任何事了吗? |
[05:30] | Truthfully, I… | 讲真话,我… |
[05:32] | I don’t know what I saw. The gun dropped, | 我不知道我看见了什么 枪掉了出来 |
[05:34] | and… | 然后… |
[05:35] | the rest was a blur. | 再就是一片模糊了 |
[05:38] | I was distracted. | 我被分了心 |
[05:41] | I was working up the nerve to talk to this guy. | 我正在鼓起勇气要和 这个家伙说话 |
[05:45] | So, your focus was on him? | 所以,你的注意力是在他身上? |
[05:49] | Okay, uh, can you describe the man you’re talking about? | 好,呃,你能描述下你所说的 那个男人吗? |
[05:51] | Yeah, he’s over there in the white shirt. | 好啊, 他就在那边, 穿着白衫的那个 |
[05:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:00] | – Is that it? – Oh, yes. You’re free to go. | – 就这样了? – 哦,是的. 你可以走了 |
[06:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:08] | All right, Mac, I’ll catch up with you later. | 好 ,Mac,我稍后和你见面 |
[06:17] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[06:19] | It’s Rose. | 我叫 Rose |
[06:22] | And, uh, | 并且,呃 |
[06:24] | I wanted to say thank you. | 我想要说声谢谢你 |
[06:26] | For what? | 为什么? |
[06:27] | Well, you… | 因为,你… |
[06:29] | kind of… | 好像… |
[06:30] | sort of saved my life in a way. | 在一定程度上救了我的命 |
[06:34] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 是吧,我不那样觉得 |
[06:36] | Main thing is that you’re not harmed. | 重要的是,你没受伤 |
[06:39] | Um… | 嗯… |
[06:41] | there’s this place that… | 有那么一个地方… |
[06:44] | I like to go to on Monday nights, so… | 我每周一晚上都喜欢去那里, 所以… |
[06:49] | the least I could do is buy you a drink. | 我至少应该请你喝杯酒 |
[06:57] | I have to get back to work now. | 我现在必须回到工作上了 |
[07:00] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[07:03] | Well, thanks again. | 好,再一次谢谢你 |
[07:23] | What’s up, Doc? | 医生,怎么样? |
[07:24] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[07:26] | What do you got for me? | 你有什么给我的? |
[07:28] | Vic’s name is Adam Baxter. | 受害者的名字是 Adam Baxter |
[07:30] | He’s got a minor rap sheet. Mostly low-level assault stuff. | 他有个简短的犯罪记录 大部分就是轻微攻击那类 |
[07:33] | According to Mac, | 依照 Mac |
[07:34] | Adam was playing hero for a change. | Adam这次可是当了英雄 |
[07:36] | And ended up a corpse. | 最后成了具尸体 |
[07:38] | Thanks for the head start. | 谢谢提醒 |
[07:39] | Thought it might help, huh? | 想它可能会有帮助,哈 ? |
[07:41] | – As might this. – Ah. | – 好比这个一样 – 啊 |
[07:46] | Bullet got caught in the bone? | 子弹陷在了骨头中? |
[07:47] | Don’t want to risk scratching the striae. | 不想把弹痕刮乱 |
[08:04] | Looks intact. | 看起来很完整 |
[08:09] | Could get something from ballistics. | 可能从弹道上能知道些什么 |
[08:10] | Yeah, maybe he’ll be able to redeem himself after all. | 是的, 也许他还能为自己赎罪呢 |
[08:14] | – Thanks. – Yeah? | – 谢谢 – 好 |
[08:37] | You pull anything from the bullet Hawkes found? | 你从 Hawkes 发现的子弹上 找到什么了吗? |
[08:39] | Comes from a gun that’s been used in multiple crimes. | 来自一只被用于多样罪行的枪 |
[08:41] | Three armed robberies and a homicide. | 三件武装的抢夺和一个杀人案 |
[08:43] | That’s something to go on. | 那是可以继续调查的线索 |
[08:45] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[08:46] | maybe not, ’cause they’re all unsolved, | 也许不,因为他们全部都没破案呢 |
[08:47] | and they took place between ’99 and 2002. | 而且他们发生在 1999 和 2002 之间 |
[08:50] | So you got three years of activity. | 因此有了三年的活动期 |
[08:52] | Then the gun goes silent. | 然后那枪就没动静了 |
[08:54] | Any names come up in connection with the bullet? | 任何和这子弹有关联的名字? |
[08:56] | Negative. | 没有 |
[08:57] | How about you? | 那你呢? |
[08:58] | Yeah. I’m headed to DNA. | 哦. 我正要去 DNA |
[09:00] | Hey, wait. | 嗨,等等 |
[09:02] | Is there anything else you want to tell me? | 你想要告诉我别的事? |
[09:04] | What? | 什么? |
[09:05] | Come on, Danny. Give. | 好了,Danny, 交待吧 |
[09:07] | I didn’t go yet, all right? | 我还没去呢,好吧? |
[09:13] | – What, are you my mother? – No, I’m not your mother, | – 什么,你是我的母亲吗? – 不,我不是你妈 |
[09:15] | but a couple of weeks ago, you were in a shooting of your own. | 但是在数个星期前, 你自己有过枪战经历 |
[09:18] | I am very aware of that. | 我很清楚那点 |
[09:19] | I’m just saying, it’s not that bad. You go in, | 我不过是说, 那没那么坏 你进去 |
[09:21] | you say the right thing, and that’s that. | 你说些该说的话,就完了 |
[09:25] | I’m just looking out for you. | 我不过是为你着想 |
[09:26] | Don’t worry about it. | 不要担心 |
[09:28] | I can handle it. | 我可以对付的 |
[09:30] | Mac, | |
[09:31] | Aiden got a CODIS hit on the swizzle stick. | Aiden 在碎冰鸡尾酒根上 得到了 CODIS 的结果 |
[09:34] | Recognize any of these guys? | 认识这些家伙中的任何一个吗? |
[09:36] | That’s what I like about you. You always get the details right. | 那是我喜欢你的地方, 你总是能把细节做好 |
[09:39] | Well, technically, you’re a witness, | 好吧,技术上,你是个证人 |
[09:41] | so if I only showed you one photo… | 所以如果我只给你看一张相片… |
[09:43] | You’re leading me. | 你是在诱导我 |
[09:46] | That’s him. | 那就是他 |
[09:48] | Stop moving. | 不要动 |
[09:51] | His name’s Steve Collins. | 他的名字是Steve Collins |
[09:52] | He spent a year and a half in Riker’s, | 他在Riker 监狱里待了一年半 |
[09:54] | which might explain the lack of activity with his gun. | 那可能解释他的枪为什么没动静了 |
[09:57] | Let’s see what Steve has to say. | 让我们看看 Steve 怎么说 |
[10:01] | Steve Collins, NYPD? | Steve Collins? NYPD(纽约警察局) |
[10:03] | Closet. | 壁橱 |
[10:04] | Got it. | 收到 |
[10:16] | Clear. | 没危险了 |
[10:18] | Clear. | 没危险了 |
[10:22] | He’s long gone. | 他早就离开了 |
[10:32] | This could be a piece of tape. | 这可能是一片胶布 |
[10:34] | And it looks like blood. | 而且这看起来像血 |
[10:36] | He left a part of himself behind. | 他留下了属于他的一部份 |
[10:39] | Clothes he wore in the coffee shop? | 他在咖啡店中穿的衣服? |
[10:42] | He was in quite a hurry when he came back here. | 当他回来这里的时候, 他相当的匆忙 |
[10:51] | It’s cash. | 这是现金 |
[10:52] | He would have never left this behind, | 他肯定不会把这个留下 |
[10:54] | at least not intentionally. | 至少不是有意的 |
[10:56] | Envelope sealed? | 信封是封闭的? |
[10:59] | Very much so. | 是的 |
[11:12] | Getting anything off the clothing? | 衣服上找到什么没? |
[11:14] | Nothing that’s gonna help me understand beyond what I already witnessed. | 没什么能帮我进一步了解 我已经目击了的 |
[11:18] | Nothing from the tape found inside his shirt, either. | 在他的衬衫里发现的胶带 也没什么帮助 |
[11:20] | Not enough surface area for a print. | 没有足够的表面区域来留下指纹 |
[11:22] | Well, you don’t need it. | 好吧,你不需要它 |
[11:23] | Got good news. DNA came back on the envelope. | 有好消息了. 信封上的 DNA 测试结果回来了 |
[11:26] | It’s female. One allele in common at 13 loci with Steve Collins. | 是女性的. 和Steve Collins的 DNA 在13个地方上有共同的等位基因 |
[11:38] | Sometimes I give Steve money for rent. | 有时我给Steve钱交租金 |
[11:41] | But, uh… I don’t know where he is. | 但是,呃… 我不知道他在哪里 |
[11:44] | So you haven’t seen him in the last 24 hours? | 因此你在最近 24 小时内 没有见到他? |
[12:08] | Mrs. Collins, we don’t have a warrant to search your house, but | Collins 太太, 我们没有搜查证 来搜寻你的房子,但是 |
[12:11] | if you have any information regarding your son… | 如果你有任何关于你 儿子的信息… |
[12:14] | He’s not a bad kid. | 他不是个坏孩子 |
[12:15] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[12:17] | He just got… mixed up a while back. | 他不过是… 前一段时间和 坏人混在了一起 |
[12:22] | You love your son, don’t you? | 你爱你的儿子,不是吗? |
[12:25] | You’d do anything to look after him. Pay his rent. Give him a place to stay. | 你将会做任何事来照料他 支付他的租金. 给他一个地方住 |
[12:31] | The best thing for your son… is to turn himself in. | 现在对你的儿子最好的事… 就是去自首 |
[12:47] | Mrs. Collins, do we have your permission to look for your son? | Collins 太太,我们有你的 许可去找寻你的儿子吗? |
[12:54] | NYPD. Hands out in front. Fall out. | NYPD. 手放在前面, 爬出来 |
[13:00] | Damn it. Mom, what is wrong with you? | 该死的. 妈妈, 你是怎么了? |
[13:03] | This is not your mother’s fault. | 这不是你母亲的错 |
[13:05] | Your mother’s the only one who cares about what happens to you. | 你妈是唯一一个关心你的人 |
[13:32] | They told me you were the one who stayed with my sister, Amy. | 他们告诉我你是那个陪着 我妹,Amy 的人 |
[13:35] | Is she out of surgery? | 她的外科手术做完了吗? |
[13:36] | She’s still critical. | 她的病情还是很重 |
[13:38] | Doctors say it could go either way. | 医生说生死几率一半一半 |
[13:41] | I only know your sister from the coffee shop, but I can tell she’s a fighter. | 我只是在咖啡馆里认识你妹, 但我能告诉你,她是个斗士 |
[13:44] | I’ve never thought those could be a good thing. | 我从未想到过那可能是件好事 |
[13:48] | My parents died. I went from brother to father overnight. | 我的父母死了. 我一夜间 从哥哥变成了父亲 |
[13:50] | Amy’s fought me every step of the way. | Amy 每一步都和我斗争 |
[13:53] | How could this happen? | 这怎么可以发生 ? |
[13:54] | You’ll put him away, right? | 你将会把他关起来的,对不对? |
[13:56] | We’ll deal with him, okay? | 我们将会处理他的,好不? |
[13:57] | That’s our job. | 那是我们的职责 |
[13:59] | Your job is to take care of Amy. You understand that? | 你的工作是照顾 Amy 你明白了? |
[14:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:03] | Go back to the hospital, James. I want to know how Amy’s doing. | 回去医院,James 我想要知道 Amy 的情况 |
[14:13] | Steve talking yet? | Steve 交待了? |
[14:14] | He hasn’t said a word. | 他一个字都没说 |
[14:15] | All we need is evidence. | 我们有证据就够了 |
[14:16] | Ballistics confirms that it was his gun | 弹道学确定是他的枪 |
[14:19] | that wounded Amy Madoff and killed Adam Baxter. | 伤了Amy Madoff, 而且杀了Adam Baxter |
[14:21] | That combined with your eyewitness testimony and… | 再结合你的目击者证言,然后… |
[14:25] | He walks free? Hey? | 他被释放? 嗨? |
[14:27] | Where are you going, Steve? | 你要去哪里? Steve |
[14:29] | We just locked you up. How’d you get out of there? | 我们刚刚把你关了 你怎么离开那里的呢? |
[14:49] | Live remote in 30 seconds. | 现场报道 30 秒钟后开始 |
[14:54] | Gunshot came from over there. | 射击来自那里 |
[14:55] | Single gunman. | 一个枪手 |
[14:57] | Well, let’s go. | 好吧,去看看 |
[14:58] | You take it. Call Aiden for backup. | 你来做. 呼叫 Aiden 来当后援 |
[15:00] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[15:01] | With him. | 跟着他 |
[15:03] | Detective Taylor. | Taylor 侦探 |
[15:05] | No. | 不 |
[15:08] | Go. | 走 |
[15:09] | Detective, this man needs to be treated. | 侦探,这个男的需要治疗 |
[15:10] | I won’t get in your way, you don’t get in mine. | 我不妨碍你,你不妨碍我 |
[15:15] | Who’s handling you? | 谁在控制你? |
[15:16] | What kind of ambulance is this? | 这是个什么类型的救护车? |
[15:18] | – Letting the psychos ride shotgun? – You murdered a man. | – 让个精神病患坐我旁边? – 你谋杀了一个男人 |
[15:20] | – And you put an innocent girl in the ICU. – You got me confused with someone else. | – 而且你把个无辜的女孩放入了 ICU – 你把我和别的人搞混了 |
[15:24] | You’d better start praying Amy Madof’s the kind of fighter I think she is. | 你最好开始祈祷 Amy Madof 是我想的那种斗士 |
[15:27] | – You had your eyes checked lately? – I saw you pull the trigger. | – 你近来检查过你的眼睛没? – 我见到你扣板机了 |
[15:30] | And I have evidence to back up what I saw. | 而且我有证据来支持我看到的 |
[15:32] | How many fingers am I holding up? Two, three? | 我举起了几根手指 ? 二,三? |
[15:36] | There’s only one way you walk out of NYPD that fast. | 只有一个方法你那么 快就走出了 NYPD |
[15:39] | You’re working as a confidential informant on someone else’s case. | 你正在别人的案子里 当个秘密的内线 |
[15:42] | That’s why we found tape inside your shirt. | 那是我们为什么在你的 衬衫里发现了胶布 |
[15:44] | You were wearing a wire in that coffee shop. | 在那家咖啡店中,你正带着 小型录音机 |
[15:57] | You can’t touch me. | 你动不了我的 |
[15:58] | Sure I can. | 我当然能 |
[15:59] | Okay, now you’re in my way. | 好,现在你撞到了我的地盘 |
[16:01] | I don’t care what kind of information you have to offer. | 我不在乎你能提供什么样的情报 |
[16:03] | At the end of the day, you’re mine. | 最后,你都是我的 |
[16:11] | 40 caliber. | 口径 40 |
[16:12] | So we know he shot from here. | 因此我们知道他是在这里开的枪 |
[16:18] | Hey, Steve. What are you doing? | 嗨,你正在做什么? |
[16:27] | Might be able to get a tread comparison. | 可能能够做个轮胎印痕比较 |
[16:37] | Stell, check this out. | Stell,看看这个 |
[16:42] | Got a foot plant. | 找到个脚印 |
[16:49] | Might have left more behind. | 可能留下了更多 |
[16:51] | Why don’t you take it back to the lab, see what you can get? | 你何不把它带回实验室, 看看你能得到什么? |
[16:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:57] | So, what you need is extensive road testing. | 所以, 你需要做广泛的道路测试 |
[16:59] | Say, I take each one up the Taconic and back? | 怎样? 我把每一个都开到 Taconic 再回来? |
[17:02] | No. I need tire impressions from a 180 spinout. | 不,我需要 180 转弯开出的轮胎印 |
[17:04] | In order to match the bikes, you need to match the tires. | 要对上摩托车,你需要对上轮胎 |
[17:07] | What about just the Harley? Maybe I take that for the weekend? | 只是 Harley 怎么样? 也许我周末拿去玩玩? |
[17:10] | It’s all about the tires, Flack. Not the bikes. | 只和轮胎有关,Flack, 不关摩托车 |
[17:13] | Speak for yourself. | 你是那么说 |
[18:05] | It’s a match. | 这个吻合了 |
[18:15] | – Hey, did you get ahold of the D.A.? – Not yet. | – 嗨,你和 D.A. 谈过了吗? – 还没 |
[18:17] | – Heard you found a casing. – Yeah. | – 听说你找到个弹壳 – 是的 |
[18:19] | Ran it through IBIS, and came up empty. | 在 IBIS 里跑了一边, 没结果 |
[18:21] | Anything from COBIS? | 那 COBIS呢? |
[18:23] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢结果的 |
[18:28] | New York is one of only two states to employ the COBIS system. | 纽约是唯一二个采用 COBIS 系统的州之一 |
[18:32] | It means all guns lawfully sold here are test-fired. | 那意谓这里所有的被法律许可 卖的枪都被试射过 |
[18:39] | Firing pin and breech face impressions from the gun | 你去年买的枪的撞针 |
[18:42] | you purchased last year are… in the system. | 和后膛印都… 在系统中 |
[18:45] | And I found a casing fired from your gun outside at NYPD tonight. | 而且我今晚在 NYPD 外面找到了 一个从你枪里退出的弹壳 |
[18:50] | I didn’t even know the gun was missing from our apartment. | 我都不知道枪从我们的 公寓里丢了 |
[18:52] | If you’re not gonna keep track of it, why buy one in the first place? | 如果你不好好儿保管它, 为什么当初还要去买? |
[18:55] | Last year Amy had a boyfriend who hit her. | 去年 Amy 有个打她的男朋友 |
[18:57] | So you bought the gun to make sure that never happened again? | 因此你买了枪来确保那不再发生? |
[18:59] | I wanted to make sure that if anything were to happen, and I wasn’t around | 我想要确定如果出了什么事, 而我又不在附近 |
[19:02] | that Amy would be able to defend herself. | Amy 能保护她自己 |
[19:04] | You want to tell us where your motorcycle is? | 你要不要告诉我们 你的摩托车在哪里? |
[19:11] | It’s a class M license. | 那是 M 级别的执照 |
[19:14] | For motorcycle riders. | 给摩托车驾驶员用的 |
[19:17] | I sold my Suzuki. | 我卖了我的 Suzuki |
[19:18] | To whom? | 给了谁? |
[19:19] | I don’t remember the guy’s name. He paid cash. | 我不记得那家伙的名字 他付了现金 |
[19:23] | I sold it so I could help pay for Amy’s tuition. | 卖了它,我就可以帮着 付 Amy 的学费 |
[19:26] | I thought it was the responsible thing to do. | 我认为,那是负责任的做法 |
[19:28] | Amy decided to drop out. | Amy 决定退学了 |
[19:32] | Look… I made a lot of mistakes, but I did not shoot anyone. | 其实… 我犯了许多错误, 但是我没有开枪打任何人 |
[19:36] | Been at the hospital the whole time. | 我一直都在医院 |
[19:38] | The whole time? | 一直都是? |
[19:40] | Maybe I went out to clear my head. | 也许我出去过清理下头脑 |
[19:53] | We canvassed this whole neighborhood. Garbage cans, Dumpsters, sewers. | 我们彻底检查了整个的邻近地区 垃圾桶,垃圾箱,下水道 |
[19:58] | Leaves us with one suspect in custody that we’re not sure about | 就有一个在我们监护下的 不确定的嫌疑犯 |
[20:01] | and one confidential informant that we know is a killer, | 还有一个我们知道是凶手的 是个机密内线 |
[20:03] | but is somewhere out of our reach. | 但他不归我们管 |
[20:05] | You make any headway with the D.A. finding out who’s handling our CI? | 你从 D.A. 那里发现了是谁 正在操控我们的 CI(内线)? |
[20:09] | Textbook example of a departmental turf battle. | 典型的部门权限斗争 |
[20:11] | Steve Collins might as well be handled by ET as far as I can find out. | 就我能找到的, Steve Collins 还不如是被 ET(外星人)操控呢 |
[20:14] | That means until we get to him, the best suspect we have is already in custody. | 那意谓着,直到我们能控制他, 最好的嫌犯已经在我们的监护中了 |
[20:25] | We’re looking for a Metzeler MEZ4 tire. It’s original equipment for a Suzuki. | 我们正在找寻一个 Metzeler MEZ4 轮胎.那是 Suzuki 的原配器件 |
[20:29] | Like James Madoff claims to have sold. | 和James Madoff 说 已经卖了的一样 |
[20:32] | Any unique characteristics? | 任何的独特特性? |
[20:33] | Not enough detail. | 没有足够的细节 |
[20:34] | What about the trace you pulled? | 你取得微量物质呢? |
[20:36] | I’m still working on it. | 我还在处理它 |
[20:37] | There’s just a mixture of components with a wide range of properties. | 里面混合着很多有各种 品质的部分 |
[20:40] | Run it through the GCMS and vary the parameters. | 用不同的参数在 GCMS 里查 |
[20:53] | Nothing upstairs. | 楼上没什么 |
[20:54] | Killer gained entry through the broken window. | 凶手从坏掉的窗户里进来的 |
[20:57] | Absolutely nothing’s been touched. | 什么都没碰 |
[21:00] | Once he’s in the house, it’s over. | 一旦他在房子里, 一切就结束了 |
[21:04] | Innocent victim. | 无辜的受害人 |
[21:07] | What do you have? | 你有什么? |
[21:08] | Killer beat the victim first. | 凶手首先打倒了受害人 |
[21:10] | Damage appears to be consistent with an object of significant weight. | 损害似乎和一个很重的物体一致 |
[21:13] | Then… | 然后… |
[21:18] | He strangled her. | 他勒死了她 |
[21:20] | Well, this wasn’t a robbery. | 好吧,这不是抢劫 |
[21:22] | But it’s a way to get Steve Collins’s attention. | 但是这是引起 Steve Collins 注意的方法 |
[21:24] | Excuse me, Detectives. Found it in a garbage can down the street. | 对不起,侦探, 在街下面的 一个垃圾桶中发现的 |
[21:32] | – Take it back to the lab. – Okay. | – 把它带回实验室 – 好 |
[21:36] | Got something here. | 在这里得到了东西 |
[22:02] | Someone’s trying to send a message. | 某人在试着传达一个信息 |
[22:03] | On a blank piece of paper. | 用一张空白的纸 |
[22:05] | But what are they trying to say? | 但是他们想说什么呢? |
[22:19] | Can’t even get a straight answer about who’s handling Steve Collins, | 关于谁正在操作 Steve Collins, 甚至都不能得到个准确地回答 |
[22:22] | means it’s Federal. | 说明是联邦的人 |
[22:23] | Also means no one in the D.A.’s office | 也意谓着在 D.A.办公室里没有人 |
[22:25] | is going to go near him, because he’s a valuable asset. | 想和他有牵连, 因为他是个 有价值的资产 |
[22:27] | He used to be a valuable asset. | 他过去一直是个有价值的资产 |
[22:28] | How do you see it? | 你怎么认为? |
[22:29] | Someone’s using Steve as bait to lure a big fish. | 某人以 Steve 作饵来 引诱一条大鱼 |
[22:32] | That’s why he was wearing a wire in that coffee shop. | 那是他为什么在那家 咖啡店中戴着录音机 |
[22:35] | But there’s no evidence that he was doing anything other than sitting alone, | 但是没有证据说他做过任何事, 除了一个人坐着 |
[22:38] | chewing on a swizzle stick before he ends up killing one person | 咬着一根搅拌棍,然后杀了个人 |
[22:41] | and putting another in the ICU. | 还把另一个打伤进了 ICU |
[22:42] | And after we arrest Steve… | 而且在我们拘捕 Steve 之后… |
[22:44] | Feds got him back in the street ASAP. | 联邦的人一下就把他放了 |
[22:45] | They were hoping that their big fish doesn’t catch wind that | 他们希望他们的大鱼还不知情 |
[22:48] | Steve’s locked up at NYPD. The minute he hits the street, | Steve 被关在 NYPD 里 他一被放出来 |
[22:51] | someone takes a shot at him. Means the big fish the Feds are after has to know. | 就被人开枪打了. 说明那条 联邦局钓的大鱼肯定知情 |
[22:55] | Then how does James Madoff’s gun get involved in all this? | 那 James Madoff 的枪又怎么 搅和进来了呢 ? |
[22:58] | You, yourself, said the guy’s got a temper. | 你,你自己,说那家伙脾气大 |
[23:00] | And, uh, since it was his sister who got shot, | 并且,呃,因为是他妹妹被打了 |
[23:03] | well, we have nothing to offer the Feds. | 好吧,我们没有什么 可提供给联邦局的 |
[23:04] | There’s nothing confidential about Steve Collins anymore– he’s out. | Steve Collins 不再是个内线了 — 他露底了 |
[23:07] | No, the Feds can still use him to testify to everything he’s learned up to this point. | 不,联邦局仍然能用他来为直 到现在他知道的每件事作证 |
[23:10] | Steve’s gonna bargain. | Steve 会去讨价还价的 |
[23:12] | They cut him a break on the coffee shop shootings and he goes to court for them. | 他们减少他在咖啡店枪战上的 罪行,他就上法庭当证人 |
[23:15] | That’s exactly right, end of story. Now, uh, if you don’t mind, | 那完全正确, 事情结束. 现在,呃,如果你不介意 |
[23:18] | I’m gonna go home. I’m gonna have dinner with my wife. | 我正要回家. 我要与我的妻子 一起吃晚餐 |
[24:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:17] | Where are we at? | 进行的如何了 ? |
[24:18] | Where are you at? | 你进行的如何了呢 ? |
[24:19] | Oh, oh, look. | 哦,哦,这样啊 |
[24:20] | I went, it’s done. | 我去了,办完了 |
[24:22] | And? | 然后? |
[24:23] | The clock’s ticking, come on. | 时间不多了, 快点 |
[24:25] | Fill me in. | 给我讲讲 |
[24:27] | We got two cases we’re trying to connect. | 我们在试着把二个案件联系起来 |
[24:29] | And we think, uh, the guy on the motorcycle is involved in both. | 而且我们想,呃, 骑摩托车的家伙 两者都参与了 |
[24:32] | We got trace from the shooting outside NYPD | 我们有在 NYPD 外面 枪战的微量物 |
[24:34] | and the murder weapon from the mother’s house. Take your pick. | 和来自于那个母亲的房子的 谋杀武器. 任你选择 |
[24:39] | Good luck with trace. | 祝你在微量物上有好运 |
[24:41] | Here’s what I got on trace pulled from the motorcycle pivot. | 这是我所知道的关于从摩托车枢 上取下的微量物的信息 |
[24:44] | Got glucose and fructose, along with palmitic and stearic acid and caffeine. | 得到了葡萄糖和果糖, 还有 采自棕榈的和硬脂的酸和咖啡因 |
[24:50] | All that from the sole of the boot. | 都来自于长靴的脚掌 |
[24:54] | Our shooter was in the coffee shop. | 我们的射手在咖啡店里待过 |
[24:58] | Adam Baxter’s first shot ricocheted off one of the metal chairs. | Adam Baxter 的第一枪从其中 一个金属椅上反弹了出来 |
[25:03] | And hit a pastry tray. | 而且击中一个糕饼盘子 |
[25:05] | Glucose and fructose. | 葡萄糖和果糖 |
[25:07] | Amy dropped a plate before Steve fired his weapon. | Amy 在 Steve 开枪前掉了个碟子 |
[25:13] | Palmitic and stearic acids. | 采自棕榈的和硬脂的酸 |
[25:15] | Grease. | 油脂 |
[25:16] | When I knocked Steve Collins down… | 当我击倒 Steve Collins的时候… |
[25:18] | a cup of coffee spilled on the floor. | 一杯咖啡溢出在地板上了 |
[25:23] | Caffeine. | 咖啡因 |
[25:24] | Someone walked through all that on his way out the door. | 某人在出门的途中走过 所有的那些东西 |
[25:30] | And you didn’t see… | 而且你没有见到… |
[25:32] | I was focused on Amy. | 我把注意力都集中在 Amy上了 |
[25:37] | What do we know about the missing man? | 关于失踪的男人我们知道些什么? |
[25:38] | Nothing. | 什么都不知道 |
[25:39] | Then find out. We get the guy the Feds are after, maybe they give us Steve Collins. | 那就去找. 我们拿到联邦局找的家伙, 也许他们会把 Steve Collins给我们 |
[25:46] | Got something on the paper from Mrs. Collins. | 从 Collins 太太用的纸上 找到了些东西 |
[25:49] | It’s rag paper, made of cotton and flax. | 它是碎布纸,用棉花和亚麻做的 |
[25:51] | It has everything except for the red and blue security fibers. | 它有除了红色的和蓝色的 安全纤维之外的每件事物 |
[25:56] | Almost perfect for printing counterfeit bills. | 可以用来印刷几乎完美的赝钞 |
[25:59] | And we may have one in our evidence locker. | 而且在我们的证据锁柜中 可能就有一张 |
[26:10] | Security thread runs top-to-bottom on the left-hand side. | 安全线在左侧的边上由上到下跑 |
[26:17] | Watermark of Andrew Jackson | Andrew Jackson 的水印 |
[26:19] | on the right-hand side. | 在右手边 |
[26:26] | Right down to the color shifting ink. | 甚至还有能改变颜色的墨水 |
[26:29] | Explains why we can’t get to Steve Collins. | 这解释我们为什么不能 抓Steve Collins |
[26:32] | He’s being handled by the Secret Service. | 他被联邦经济情报局看着呢 |
[26:34] | Used as bait to lure a counterfeiter. | 用来当饵去引诱一个伪造者 |
[26:36] | Who was in the coffee shop the same time you were. | 他当时和你一起在咖啡店中 |
[26:39] | I don’t get it. If Steve was wearing a wire, means he was ready to meet. | 我不明白. 如果 Steve 是带着 录音机的,意谓着他准备好了见面 |
[26:42] | So if Steve is there, and the counterfeiter is there… | 所以如果 Steve 在那里, 而伪造者也在那里… |
[26:49] | how come there was no evidence showing that Steve | 为什么没有证据说明那 Steve |
[26:51] | was doing anything other than sitting alone, chewing on a swizzle stick? | 做过任何事,除了一个人坐着, 咬着搅拌棍 |
[26:54] | You notice anything that said the counterfeiter may have sussed out Steve already? | 你注意到有任何事说明那伪造者 可能已经发现了 Steve的底细? |
[26:58] | Maybe they were waiting for somebody else? | 也许他们是在等别人? |
[27:00] | That’s why we don’t rely on eyewitness testimony. And I saw what I saw, but the evidence… | 那就是我们为什么不仰赖目击者证言 我见到我所见到的, 但是证据… |
[27:05] | knows what was really going on. | 知道真正发生了什么 |
[27:08] | The Secret Service isn’t talking, but | 联邦经济情报局什么都没说,但是 |
[27:09] | the color-shifting ink on this bill might be. Take a look. | 在这钞票上的改变颜色的墨水 可能会说. 注意看 |
[27:15] | Those are cholesteric liquid crystals, | 那些是 胆固醇液体水晶 |
[27:17] | composed of polymer helices. | 由聚合体螺旋组成 |
[27:19] | Which allows the ink to shift colors, depending on the viewing angle, of course. | 就能让墨水随着视角 改变颜色,当然 |
[27:22] | Right. But independent of an applied electrical field, | 对. 但是在一个应用的电领域外 |
[27:27] | if I… reverse the polarity surrounding the crystals… | 如果我… 颠倒了围住水晶的 两极… |
[27:36] | the polymers reverse, | 聚合体就反转过来了 |
[27:38] | rotating light in the opposite direction… | 在相反的方向转射光… |
[27:42] | causing a color change even when the viewing angle is fixed. | 导致就算视角是固定时, 也有颜色变化 |
[27:46] | These CLCs are electrically bi-stable. | 这些 CLCs (胆固醇液体水晶) 是电性双稳定 |
[27:51] | It makes for a great optical illusion. | 它能用来做个很棒的视力错觉演示 |
[27:53] | But it’s not what the U.S. Treasury uses. | 但是它不是美国财政部 使用的那种墨水 |
[27:55] | And it’s certainly not something you can go into a print shop and just buy in bulk. | 而且它当然不是某件你去家 打印店就能买一堆的东西 |
[28:00] | It would take a lot of research to figure out how to use CLCs to print counterfeit bills. | 需要很多研究才能知道该如何 使用 CLCs 来印刷假钞 |
[28:04] | And how many people are doing that kind of research right now? | 而且有多少人当前正在 做这种研究呢? |
[28:14] | I’m not sure I follow you. | 我不确定我明白你的思路 |
[28:16] | your work involves cholesteric liquid crystals. | 你的工作包括胆固醇液体水晶 |
[28:19] | And you’re the leading researcher in the field. | 而且你是在这领域中 领先的研究员 |
[28:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:21] | It’s not a compliment. | 它不是一个称赞 |
[28:23] | We’re actually here because we’re interested in the applications of your research. | 因为实际上我们来这里是因为 我们对你研究的应用而感兴趣 |
[28:26] | There aren’t any yet. | 现在还仍然没有任何应用途径 |
[28:27] | My work is strictly theoretical… thus far. | 迄今为止,我的研究全都是 理论上的 |
[28:29] | What happens if there are applications? | 那如果有了实际应用呢? |
[28:31] | Well, the technology is licensed by the university, so | 那样啊,技术所有权是归大学的, 所以 |
[28:34] | any commercial applications would generate fees for the school. | 任何的商业应用,都会让学校得益 |
[28:37] | And for you? | 也会让你? |
[28:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:39] | Anyone else? | 其他任何人呢? |
[28:41] | The university is not | 大学是不 |
[28:42] | noted for its munificence when it comes to licensing revenue. | 为它的慷慨而有名的, 尤其是在 技术许可收入上 |
[28:46] | What about your research assistants? | 你的研究助手怎么样? |
[28:48] | Indispensable. | 不可缺少 |
[28:50] | And undercompensated? | 但是收入很少? |
[28:51] | For them, | 就他们而言 |
[28:53] | knowledge is its own reward. | 知识是足够的酬谢 |
[28:56] | Do you have a list of your current and former assistants? | 你有个你现在和以前 助手的清单吗? |
[28:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:03] | Smart Board. | 智能黑板 |
[29:11] | Could you run through them, please? | 请你一个一个说说他们好吗? |
[29:22] | Hold it. | 别动 |
[29:23] | Got it. | 就是他 – 不要掉了它 – 我不会掉了它的 |
[29:24] | – Don’t lose it. – I’m not gonna lose it. | 就是他 – 不要掉了它 – 我不会掉了它的 |
[29:26] | Direct order. | 回去工作吧 |
[29:29] | That our guy? | 那是我们的家伙? |
[29:30] | He’s not the one who left the $20, but he was in the coffee shop. | 他不是那个在店里留下 $20的人,但是他是在咖啡店中 |
[29:33] | What do you know about him? | 关于他你知道什么? |
[29:34] | Well, that’s Dennis, | 噢,那是 Dennis |
[29:36] | the most gifted research assistant I’ve ever had. | 我所有的助手中最有天才的 研究助手 |
[29:39] | 1534 Avenue C. | 1534 C 大街 |
[29:45] | Last known address. | 最后已知的住址 |
[29:47] | maybe we can go back to the university. They might have some other information. | 也许我们能回去大学看看 他们可能有一些其他的信息 |
[29:51] | I doubt he’s updating them on his whereabouts. | 我怀疑他会向他们 更新他的行踪 |
[29:54] | Puts us back at square one. | 我们又回到了起点 |
[29:58] | Maybe not. | 也许不 |
[30:01] | You know something I don’t? | 你知道某件我不知道的事? |
[30:05] | But I know someone who does | 但是我知道谁知道 |
[30:07] | I found out a few things about your new boyfriend, Dennis. | 我发现一些关于你的 新男朋友 Dennis 的事 |
[30:11] | How do you know his name? | 你怎么知道他的名字? |
[30:12] | He’s not a graduate student. | 他不是一个研究生 |
[30:13] | I think Dennis had something to do with what happened in the coffee shop. | 我认为 Dennis 和在咖啡店中 发生的事件有关联 |
[30:17] | What do you mean? He wasn’t even there. | 你什么意思? 他当时都不在那里 |
[30:19] | Not when you were shot, but… | 不是当你被枪击的时候,但是… |
[30:21] | – he was there before. – So why did you arrest my brother? | – 他以前在那里 – 那你为什么拘捕我的哥哥? |
[30:24] | Someone tried to kill the man who shot you in the coffee shop. | 某人试着杀在咖啡店中 打伤你的男人 |
[30:26] | We recovered a casing from that shooting, | 我们从那次枪击中找回了 一个弹壳 |
[30:28] | and that casing lead us back to a gun registered to your brother. | 而且那一个弹壳把我们领回到 一只你哥登记了的枪 |
[30:32] | I told him I didn’t want it. | 我告诉了他我不想要它 |
[30:34] | We can’t find the gun. | 我们找不到那把枪了 |
[30:36] | Of course you can’t. | 你当然不能 |
[30:38] | Ever since our parents died, James has tried to protect me. | 自从我们的父母死后, James 试着保护我 |
[30:42] | But having a gun in the house made me feel less safe, | 但是有一只枪在家里 减少了我的安全感 |
[30:44] | not more, so I asked my boyfriend to keep it. | 而不是增加,因此我让 我的男朋友保存它 |
[30:47] | Amy, Dennis is a criminal, and he’s dangerous. | Amy , Dennis 是个罪犯, 而且他很危险 |
[30:50] | I’m gonna need you to make a phone call. | 我需要你打一个电话 |
[30:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:54] | Because you’ve been holding the key to the case the whole time. | 因为你其实一直都握着 这个案件的关键 |
[30:59] | Keep him talking as long as you can. | 尽可能让他多讲话 |
[31:42] | Hey, Mac, that’s a Metzeler MEZ4. That’s our tire. | 嗨, Mac,那是辆 Metzeler MEZ4. 那是我们的轮胎 |
[31:45] | This is it ; let’s go. | 就是它; |
[31:49] | NYPD? Dennis Sporco? | 走 |
[31:52] | Drop the phone, put you hands in the air, and turn around and face the wall. | 放下电话, 手举起来, 转身对墙 |
[31:58] | Put your hands on top of your head. | 把手放在你的头上 |
[32:00] | One hand at a time, behind your back. | 一只手一只手来,放在背后 |
[32:11] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[32:25] | Your print work was excellent. | 你的印刷活儿很棒 |
[32:29] | The only thing that stood between you and an undetectable counterfeit bill was paper. | 你就差好纸张来做出 查不出来的假钞了 |
[32:34] | That’s why you were meeting Steve Collins. | 所以你会去找 Steve Collins |
[32:36] | He had the real deal. | 他有真货 |
[32:39] | U.S. Treasury paper. | 美国财政部用的纸 |
[32:41] | I have no idea who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说的是谁 |
[32:43] | You were hiding in plain sight. | 你藏在了最显眼的地方 |
[32:45] | Even then, you were still careful. | 就算那样,你仍然很小心 |
[32:47] | You sent Clark Boyd in first. | 你先派遣了 Clark Boyd |
[32:49] | Morning. | 早晨好 |
[32:51] | While Clark was waiting inside, | 当 Clark 在里面等时 |
[32:53] | you were circling around outside. | 你正在外面环视 |
[32:55] | Just to be safe. | 谨慎行事 |
[33:03] | Where are you getting all this from? | 你从哪里得到这些想法的? |
[33:05] | From someone who wanted your new cell phone number. | 从某个想要知道你的 新手机号码的人 |
[33:07] | What if I suddenly decide I want you to come over? | 那要是我突然决定 我想让你过来呢? |
[33:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:11] | Here’s my new cell. | 这是我的新手机号码 |
[33:12] | Right. | 对 |
[33:13] | Once Steve came out of the bathroom, it all would have gone down as you planned it. | Steve 一从厕所出来,一切就会 照你的计划而进行的 |
[33:19] | Except something happened. | 可是某件事发生了 |
[33:22] | I walked in. | 我走进来了 |
[33:26] | You may be an expert on the manipulation | 你可能是处理双稳定 |
[33:28] | of bistable cholesteric liquid crystals, | 胆固醇液体水晶的专家 |
[33:30] | but you wouldn’t know a police officer if one walked right by you. | 但是你就算个警察从你面前 走过, 你也不会认出的 |
[33:41] | Clark made me the second I walked in. | 我一进来, Clark 就认出我了 |
[33:43] | All right, thus far, | 好 ,迄今 |
[33:44] | all you’ve told me is that yesterday I saw my girlfriend in the coffee shop | 你所告诉我的不过是昨天我在 咖啡店中见了我女朋友 |
[33:47] | where she works. | 她在那地方工作 |
[33:47] | You hold no interest for me, Dennis. You’re just a means to an end. | Dennis,我对你没兴趣 你只是个达到目的的方法而已 |
[33:51] | I deliver you to the Secret Service, | 我把你交给联邦经济情报局 |
[33:54] | they give me Steve Collins. | 他们给我 Steve Collins |
[33:57] | We found Clark’s motorcycle outside of your loft. | 我们在你的阁楼外面 发现了 Clark 的摩托车 |
[34:00] | The treads from his tires match treads found at the scene | 他的轮胎纹路和在 NYPD 外面的 |
[34:02] | of the shooting outside NYPD. | 枪击现场发现的一样 |
[34:05] | We found this in the motorcycle. | 我们在摩托车中发现了这个 |
[34:07] | It’s the 40 caliber Smith & Wesson | 是个口径 40 的 Smith&Wesson |
[34:09] | Amy Madoff gave you because she didn’t feel safe with it | Amy Madoff 把枪给了你因为 把它放在自己的公寓里 |
[34:12] | in her own apartment. | 让她更觉得害怕 |
[34:14] | If Clark was a better shot, you wouldn’t have needed to kill | 如果 Clark 瞄的准些, 你就不需要用 |
[34:17] | Steve’s mother | 这个去杀 |
[34:19] | with this. | Steve 的母亲了 |
[34:20] | Its components are consistent | 它的成份和在你公寓的 |
[34:22] | with the metal used in the press in your loft. | 印刷机里的是一致的 |
[34:27] | You killed an innocent woman to make sure her son wouldn’t talk. | 你杀了一个无辜的女人, 以确保她的儿子不说话 |
[34:32] | Clark is the murderer. | Clark 才是凶手 |
[34:35] | You should be talking to him. | 你应该和他谈谈 |
[34:37] | We are. | 我们有 |
[34:38] | And he’s talking a lot about you. | 而且他说了很多关于你的话 |
[34:48] | Good to see you alive, Steve. | 很高兴看见你还活着,Steve |
[34:51] | They’re gonna get me out. | 他们会把我释放的 |
[34:53] | Just like last time. | 就像上次那样 |
[34:54] | Last time, they needed you. | 上次,他们需要你 |
[34:56] | You’re useless now. | 你现在没用了 |
[34:59] | I know things. | 我有情报 |
[35:01] | I know more about Dennis Sporco and Clark Boyd than you ever will. | 有关 Dennis Sporco和 Clark Boyd 的事,我知道的比你多太多了 |
[35:04] | They killed my mother. | 他们杀了我的母亲 |
[35:06] | If I could try you | 如果我可以就谋杀她的罪名 |
[35:08] | for her murder | 来审判你 |
[35:10] | I’d do it. | 我会做的 |
[35:14] | But you will be tried for the murder of Adam Baxter. | 但是你将以 Adam Baxter 的 谋杀而接受审判 |
[35:19] | And I’ll be the first one on the witness stand. | 而我会是第一个上证人席的 |
[35:43] | Mac | |
[35:44] | so I did the evaluation. | 呐,我做完评估了 |
[35:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:49] | Felt like it was all good. | 感觉还不错 |
[35:51] | Okay. | 是吧 |
[35:53] | What about me and you? | 我们之间呢? |
[35:55] | We good? | 没事儿了? |
[35:57] | We’ll see. | 再看吧 |
[35:59] | We’ll see. | 再看吧 |
[36:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[36:05] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[36:09] | You just talked to Danny about the eval? | 你刚刚和 Danny 谈了谈评估? |
[36:13] | You like it? | 你喜欢它? |
[36:15] | Hopefully my date will, too. | 希望我的约会对象也会喜欢 |
[36:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:20] | It’s all here. | 全在这里了 |
[36:22] | He went. | 他是去过了 |
[36:25] | He’s trying, but… | 他在努力,但是… |
[36:31] | And then this comes across my desk. | 然后这个放上了我的办公桌 |
[36:39] | Hawkes wants to work in the field. | Hawkes 想要去现场工作 |
[36:41] | Yeah, I should have seen that coming. | 哦,我早该想到的 |
[36:43] | Yeah, you and me both. | 是的,我们都该 |
[36:46] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[36:51] | I think… | 我想… |
[36:55] | it can wait till tomorrow. | 明天再说吧 |
[37:01] | Right now… | 现在… |
[37:05] | I have someplace I got to be. | 我需要去个地方了 |
[37:10] | I’m impressed. | 不错啊 |
[37:13] | I think it’s time. | 我想是时候了 |
[37:19] | Let me fix your tie. | 让我来调整你的领带 |
[37:28] | You just need to loosen up, Mac. | 你就是需要放松一下而已,Mac |
[37:43] | Have a good time. | 好好玩儿 |
[38:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:55] | I didn’t think you’d come. | 我没想到你会来 |
[38:58] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[39:02] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[39:07] | You know, I never really got your name. | 你知道吧,我从来不知道你的名字 |
[39:12] | My name is Mac Taylor. | 我的名字是 Mac Taylor |
[39:33] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 24 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |