时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | I did everything I could not to hit her. | 我尽了全力避免撞她 |
[00:33] | Did you notice anything strange about the victim? | 你注意到被害者有任何奇怪的事吗? |
[00:35] | Did you see anybody else on the street? | 你看见其他人在街上吗? |
[00:37] | No. It all happened so fast. She came out of nowhere. | 不,一切都发生的太快了 她不知道从哪里就冒出来了 |
[00:42] | No shoes, no coat, no handbag. | 没有鞋、没有外套、没有手提包 |
[00:45] | Just… lace. | 仅仅…内衣 |
[00:46] | Well, if this is the new look for spring, | 咳, 如果这是春季的最新式样 |
[00:49] | you can count me out. | 我是不会加入的 |
[00:52] | Got some serious bruises on her wrists. | 她的腕上有很严重的伤痕 |
[00:55] | Somebody certainly held on tight. | 某人的确抓的很紧 |
[01:01] | Laceration on her upper cheekbone, doesn’t look fresh. | 在她的上颧骨上有撕裂伤;看起来不是新的 |
[01:04] | These injuries are inconsistent with trauma associated with the car accident. | 这些伤痕与车祸的外伤不一致 |
[01:08] | Prostitute fights with her john. Wife argues with her husband. | 妓女和她的客户吵架.妻子和丈夫吵架 |
[01:11] | Lingerie model loses her way. | 女内衣模特儿走丢了路 |
[01:13] | Might explain why she’s out here in her underwear. | 可以解释她为什么穿着内衣在外面跑 |
[01:16] | Then again, it might not. | 不过,也未必. |
[01:45] | Breathalyzer says our driver’s sober. | 呼吸分析仪显示驾驶员没喝酒 |
[01:47] | He was about to make the last delivery of his shift. | 他即将做完他的轮班的最后一次交货 |
[01:50] | Said he’d just pulled out of the driveway. | 他说他刚刚从车道驶出 |
[01:52] | Wasn’t going very fast. | 开的也不快 |
[01:53] | I had a speed mark that says he was going 20 miles per hour at impact. | 速度痕迹说明在撞击瞬间才开 20 英里/小时. |
[01:59] | He say which direction she came from? | 他有说她来自哪个方向? |
[02:00] | He said she came out of nowhere. | 他说她不知道从哪里就冒出来了 |
[02:04] | Nobody just comes out of nowhere. | 没有人就地无中生有 |
[02:24] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[02:31] | Season 01 Episode 23 | |
[02:59] | – Hawkes. – Hey. | – 嘿 |
[03:00] | Bill could you turn that off, please? | Bill 你可不可以把那东西关掉.? |
[03:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:04] | Your victim’s name is Margo Trent. | 受害者名字是 Margo Trent |
[03:06] | Missing person’s inquiry was filed this morning when she didn’t show up for work. | 当她今天早上没有上班时,就被报为失踪人口了 |
[03:10] | – Ready for show-and-tell? – Oh, yes. | – 准备好了来 显示-告诉 ? – 哦,是的 |
[03:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:15] | Broken leg… | 断腿… |
[03:17] | crushed kneecap. | 膝盖粉碎 |
[03:19] | These superficial tears indicate overstretching of the skin. | 这些表面的撕破指明皮肤的拉伸过度 |
[03:23] | The impact on the right side of the body | 躯体右面的撞击 |
[03:25] | forced her tissue mass to the opposite side. | 把她的间质组织块挤到了对边 |
[03:27] | So, the skin expanded to compensate the pressure. | 因此皮肤就扩大来抵消那压力 |
[03:30] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[03:31] | It looks like our girl Margo here | 看来我们这位叫 Margo 的 女孩 |
[03:34] | had a busy night. | 昨晚很忙 |
[03:37] | Traces of semen on the inner thigh | 内部大腿有微量的精液 |
[03:39] | and… | 并且.. |
[03:43] | Ah, stamp from a bar or a dance club. | 啊,夜总会或酒吧里的印花 |
[03:46] | The logo is smeared. | 标志弄得模糊不清 |
[03:48] | Yeah. There’s over 300 places in this city that stamp your hand after you pay the cover. | 是的,在本市有超过 300 个地方在 你支付进门费后在你手上印那个标志 |
[03:52] | I’d start with the ones that don’t have a drink minimum. | 我会从那些没有最低消费限制的 地方开始. |
[03:54] | Her blood alcohol level was well below the legal limit. | 她的血酒精指标远低于法定限制. |
[03:56] | She was probably tipsy, but certainly not drunk. | 她喝的可能有点高,但是肯定没醉. |
[03:58] | So it’s safe to say that she was coherent and knew | 因此可以说她是清醒的,并且知道 |
[04:00] | that she was standing in the middle of the street half-naked. | 她是半裸的站在街中间的 |
[04:03] | Running in the middle of the street. | 跑在街中间. |
[04:05] | Take a look. | 看一看. |
[04:07] | Now, these abrasions were suffered while running. | 现在,这些擦伤是奔跑时经历的. |
[04:11] | But… these here… | 但是….这些这里.. |
[04:15] | tiny puncture wounds on her soles. | 极小的刺伤在她的脚底 |
[04:19] | I can’t imagine what she was doing. | 我无法想象她到底做了什么 |
[04:20] | Do they have anything to do with cause of death? | 它们和死亡原因有关吗? |
[04:22] | No. I had Tox run a screen. Results were negative. | 不. 我已经让验毒科查了一遍. 结果是阴极的 |
[04:25] | Margo Trent died because she was hit by a truck, plain and simple. | 显而易见, Margo Trent 是被卡车撞死的 |
[04:29] | Okay. So, this is no longer a case for Homicide. | 好的,因此,这不再是一件杀人案 |
[04:32] | Flack will want to pursue a suspect for possible rape and assault charges. | Flack 将会想要追捕一名因为可能 犯了强奸和攻击罪的嫌疑犯 |
[04:35] | Why don’t you collect a sex kit, | 你收集一个性侵犯工具盒 |
[04:37] | send it over to DNA. | 给 DNA 分析室 |
[04:41] | Dispatch. | 调遣科 |
[04:42] | You know, I have a feeling it’s going to be a very busy day. | 你知道,我觉得今天会很忙 |
[04:45] | – Want to switch jobs? – Oh, yeah, sure. | – 想要换工作吗? – 哦,是的,当然 |
[04:47] | You’ll be cutting off, uh, that guy’s right arm | 你将切断,噢,那家伙的右臂 |
[04:51] | and left leg. | 和左腿 |
[04:55] | I’m leaving now. | 我马上就走 |
[04:56] | – Thank you. – All right. | – 谢谢. – 好 |
[05:02] | We need a tow truck at stadium parking structure. | 我们在体育场的停车楼需要一辆拖车 |
[05:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:05] | Unis found his driver’s license. | 警员找到了他的驾驶执照 |
[05:08] | Name’s Gilbert Novotny of Brookline, Massachusetts. | 是来自 Brookline 的 Gilbert Novotny, 麻萨诸塞州 |
[05:11] | Boston fan in the Bronx. | 跑来 Bronx 的波士顿球迷 |
[05:13] | That’s brave. | 那很勇敢 |
[05:15] | Or stupid. | 或愚蠢 |
[05:16] | Very stupid. | 非常愚蠢 |
[05:17] | Boston’s playing tough. New York’d better get it together. | 波士顿打的很顽强. 纽约最好能振奋起来 |
[05:21] | He’s got dried blood in his nose. | 他鼻子里有干血 |
[05:27] | Lividity in the lower extremities. | 下半身肢端瘀青 |
[05:29] | Still in full rigor. | 尸体还是完全僵硬的 |
[05:31] | He’s been dead and in this position for over 12 hours. | 他死亡并维持这个姿势已经 12 个小时以上 |
[05:34] | Probably since yesterday’s game. | 可能从昨天的比赛开始 |
[05:36] | And he wasn’t sitting in the cheap seats. Field level. | 而且他没有坐在便宜的位子上.场边座 |
[05:39] | So Boston wins the game. | 波士顿赢了比赛 |
[05:42] | Gilbert’s the only one that has reason to celebrate. | Gilbert 是唯一一个有理由庆祝的 |
[05:44] | Doesn’t make it out of the parking lot. | 没出了停车场 |
[05:46] | Wait, you’re thinking a New York fan’s a sore loser and takes it out on this guy? | 等等,你想的是某个不服输的纽约 球迷拿他撒气? |
[05:49] | Kind of extreme. | 有点极端了吧 |
[05:51] | You gotta down a lot of brews to go that far. | 那要喝很多酒才会做的吧 |
[05:53] | No blood drops in or outside the vehicle | 在车内外都没有血滴 |
[05:56] | and nothing running down his face. | 而且也没流在他的脸上 |
[05:59] | Bloody nose happened earlier, somewhere else. | 鼻血是之前在别处流的 |
[06:01] | My guess is that Novotny got himself into the car and he died there. | 我的猜测是 Novotny 自己进车后 在这里死的 |
[06:05] | Or maybe somebody put him in the driver’s seat, | 或者有人把他放在驾驶座中 |
[06:06] | ’cause the uni said the doors were unlocked when they arrived at the scene. | 因为救护员说当他们到达现场时, 门是开的 |
[06:09] | Maybe. But… | 也许. 但是… |
[06:11] | let’s say you kill a guy and you place him behind the driver’s seat, right? | 假设你杀了人然后你把他放在 驾驶员的位子后面,好不好? |
[06:14] | Would you take the time to put the key in the ignition and strap his seat belt on? | 你会花时间插钥匙还给他系安全带吗? |
[06:18] | Okay, theory number two. | 好吧,二号理论 |
[06:21] | Official Major League ball… | 棒球协会用球… |
[06:24] | and mud. | 还有泥 |
[06:25] | Delaware River mud, to be exact. | 准确的说,是 Delaware 河的泥 |
[06:29] | The umpires rub it on the baseballs before every game. It takes away some of the “new.” | 裁判员在每场比赛之前在棒球 上擦上它, 这样球会旧些 |
[06:32] | Foul ball or home run, | 界外球或本垒打 |
[06:34] | Novotny came down with it. | Novotny 抓着它了 |
[06:36] | Right, but maybe somebody thought this ball rightfully belonged to them. | 对,但是也许某些人觉得这个球 该属于他们 |
[06:45] | Yeah, maybe somebody with… | 是的, 也许是一个… |
[06:47] | brown hair. | 褐色头发的 |
[06:49] | Been playing since I was seven. Little League, college, | 我七岁开始就开始打. 少年联盟,大学 |
[06:51] | even had a stint in the Minors. | 甚至打过一阵儿小联盟 |
[06:53] | Good, huh? | 不错嘛!? |
[06:54] | I had an arm. | 我手臂很有力 |
[06:56] | How does a potential shortstop become a crime scene investigator? | 一个有前途的的游击手是怎么 成为一个犯罪现场调查员的? |
[06:59] | That’s real easy. Get into a fight, break your wrist, and then graduate | 很容易. 卷入打架,折断手腕, 然后 |
[07:02] | from the police academy top of my class. | 从警察学院毕业,全年级第一 |
[07:05] | You’re dangerous, Danny Messer. | 你太危险了,Danny Messer |
[07:07] | Very dangerous. | 非常危险 |
[07:09] | Here we go. 108. | 搞定. 108 |
[07:11] | Novotny’s seat. | Novotny 的位子 |
[07:51] | This is definitely where Gilbert got hit. | 这里一定是 Gilbert 被打中的地方 |
[07:55] | Okay, but nobody dies from a bloody nose. | 好吧,但是没有人因为流鼻血而死 |
[08:00] | So what did he die from? | 那么他怎么死的? |
[08:10] | Taylor. | |
[08:11] | You made a mistake. | 你犯了一个错误 |
[08:13] | You couldn’t have known. | 你当时无法知道 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry, who are you trying to reach? | 对不起,你找谁? |
[08:16] | I don’t want to spend the rest of my life in prison. | 我不想在监狱度过我的余生 |
[08:19] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[08:20] | “A small mistake can be significant enough to change everything that follows.” | “一个小的错误能够重要到 改变随后而来的每件事物.” |
[08:26] | You said that two days ago | 你在两天以前说过了 |
[08:28] | when you were on the witness stand. | 当你在证人席上 |
[08:30] | Detective Taylor, what, if anything, did you find on this hammer? | 探员Taylor,你在这一支锤子上 找到了什么? |
[08:34] | A mixture of both the victim’s and the defendant’s DNA was detected. | 受害人和被告的DNA的混合 |
[08:40] | And why is it that you recheck and review all of your testing several times? | 那么为什么你一再检查 你的所有测试? |
[08:45] | Because a small mistake can be significant enough to change | 因为一个小的错误能重要到改变 |
[08:49] | the dynamic of everything that follows. | 跟随的每件事物的变动 |
[08:52] | Look, you still have time. | 你看,你还有时间 |
[08:54] | At least a week before the trial ends. | 在审判之前至少有一个星期 |
[08:57] | Could this hammer have been used to murder Alissa Danville? | 这一支锤子会不会是谋杀 Alissa Danville 的凶器? |
[09:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:01] | Mr. Sullivan, there’s very little I can do for you. | Sullivan 先生,我为你做不了什么 |
[09:04] | I didn’t kill Alissa Danville. | 我没有杀 Alissa Danville |
[09:07] | Time’s up, Sullivan. | 时间到,Sullivan |
[09:11] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[09:16] | This is Gilbert Novotny’s ruptured spleen. | 这是Gilbert Novotny 的 破裂的脾脏 |
[09:19] | The cause of death. | 死因 |
[09:20] | You think that could happen from a series of punches? | 你认为可能是一系列的拳击吗? |
[09:22] | No. This kind of damage results from something other than a bare fist. | 不,这种伤害不是一个赤裸的 拳头能产生的 |
[09:26] | Something packing a lot of power. | 是带有许多力量的东西 |
[09:29] | See? | 看到了? |
[09:30] | The diaphragmatic surface is ruptured. | 横隔膜的表面被破裂 |
[09:33] | The rib cage is supposed to protect from this kind of injury. | 肋骨应该可以保护我们不受这种伤害 |
[09:39] | Broken rib. Punctured spleen. | 肋骨折断.脾脏破裂 |
[09:42] | And somehow Gilbert made it back to his car, | 而且 Gilbert 回到了他的汽车 |
[09:44] | where he died from internal bleeding. | 然后内出血而死 |
[09:47] | Yep. | 对 |
[09:48] | I think we should subpoena the crowd footage from stadium operations, | 我认为我们应该看看体育馆 拍摄的人群录像 |
[09:51] | see if we can track his movements from his seat out to the parking structure. | 看我们能不能追踪他从他的位子 到停车场的行动 |
[09:54] | And get foul ball footage from news and sport stations. | 还有新闻和运动台的界外球录影 |
[09:57] | In the meantime, I’ve got something else for you. | 现在,我有别的东西给你 |
[09:59] | Don’t tell me you’re gonna make me hold something else. | 不要告诉我你要让我拿别的东西 |
[10:08] | What’ve you got? | 你拿到什么了? |
[10:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:12] | This is where you two take over. | 现在你们二人接管 |
[10:44] | Survey says… | 调查说… |
[10:47] | Cracker Jacks. | 焦糖爆玉米 |
[10:48] | What? | 什么? |
[10:49] | That’s what Hawkes found in his hair? | 那是 Hawkes在他的头发里发现的? |
[10:51] | They still do that at baseball games? | 他们还在棒球比赛里这么做? |
[10:53] | What is this, high school? | 这是什么, 高中? |
[10:54] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[10:56] | You pop a kernel in your mouth, it gets all gooey. | 你往你嘴里扔一个玉米粒,弄得粘乎乎的 |
[10:58] | Anybody within a five-foot radius is a target. | 五英尺里面任何人都是目标 |
[11:01] | You gonna knock it off or what? | 你有完没完? |
[11:03] | What? | 什么? |
[11:08] | So someone taunts our Boston fan with a couple of caramel corn spit wads. | 所以有人吐焦糖玉黍蜀唾揉成圆团 嘲弄我们的波士顿迷 |
[11:13] | Pissed off, they get into a scuffle. | 惹怒了他,俩人打了起来 |
[11:15] | Then the other guy punches him in the gut with God knows why. | 然后另一个用天知道什么东西 打了他的腰 |
[11:18] | Let’s track the Cracker Jacks. | 让我们追踪焦糖爆玉米 |
[11:20] | Where there’s spit, there’s DNA. | 哪里有唾液,就有 DNA |
[11:22] | Well, this job is never boring. | 好吧,这一个工作从不是无聊的 |
[11:24] | – I love Cracker Jacks. – Me, too. | – 我爱焦糖爆玉米. – 我也一样 |
[11:27] | There’s never enough peanuts in the box for me. | 对我来说,盒子里从没有充足的花生 |
[11:29] | – Detective Bonasera. – Oh. Thank you. | – Bonasera 侦探. – 哦. 谢谢你 |
[11:31] | Oh, DNA results from your crime scene at the stadium parking structure. | 哦, 在体育馆停车楼罪行现场的 DNA 结果 |
[11:35] | Specifically the brown hair you found on the baseball. | 具体地说,是你在棒球上发现的 褐色头发 |
[11:38] | – That’s strange… – What? | – 那很奇怪… – 什么? |
[11:40] | This profile exhibits excessive homozygosity. | 这个结果有过度的�合性 |
[11:44] | Oh, several of the 13 loci have the same allele. | 哦,13个地点中有些有相同的等位基因 |
[11:47] | It’s the second time today I’ve seen this result. | 这是我今天第二次见到这个结果了 |
[11:50] | Not common? | 不很常见? |
[11:50] | Well, it certainly gets my attention. | 是啊,它确定地得到我的注意 |
[11:54] | Ok Jane this is Gilbert Novotny, our victim at the stadium parking structure. | 好, Jane, 这是Gilbert Novotny, 我们在体育馆停车楼的受害人 |
[11:58] | The hair that you analyzed was pulled from a baseball | 你分析的头发是从一个棒球上拉 出来的 |
[12:00] | in this man’s car, and it’s certainly not his. | 它来自这个男人的车中, 而且那头发不是他的 |
[12:05] | All right. What about case number 572-05? | 好. 那和案件号572-05有何关系? |
[12:10] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[12:13] | Margo Trent, | |
[12:15] | car accident victim. Upper Westside. | 车祸受害人.上西面 |
[12:17] | They said the job was never boring. | 他们说了这工作从不无聊的 |
[12:19] | Come on, ladies. The suspense is killing me. | 好了,女士们.别再吊我胃口了 |
[12:21] | Her hair was on the baseball found in his car. | 她的头发是在他的汽车中发现 的棒球上 |
[12:25] | Margo Trent and Gilbert Novotny are connected. | Margo Trent和Gilbert Novotny 有关联 |
[12:35] | Gilbert Novotny’s from Boston. Margo Trent’s from the Upper West Side. | 来自波士顿的Gilbert Novotny’s. 来自上西部的 Margo Trent |
[12:38] | He’s a factory worker. | 他是工厂工人 |
[12:40] | She’s a sports agent. Blue collar, white collar… | 她是运动员代理人.蓝领,白领… |
[12:43] | Doesn’t make sense. I mean, | 一点关联也没有. 我的意思是 |
[12:44] | these two people should never even know each other. | 这二个人应该从不认识彼此 |
[12:49] | Mac? | |
[12:51] | Yeah. Yeah… Yet, they, uh… | 是的. 是的… 然而,他们,uh… |
[12:53] | they came in contact with the same baseball. | 他们触碰过同一个棒球 |
[12:56] | I can tell you how. We got some foul ball footage from the game. | 我能告诉你为什么. 我们有一些 当时比赛的界外球的录像 |
[12:59] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[13:00] | There’s Gilbert Novotny. Margo Trent on the left. They were sitting a seat away. | 有Gilbert Novotny . Margo Trent 在左边上. 他们正在一个位子之远坐着 |
[13:04] | All right, so they were sitting in the same section. | 好,的确如此,他们在相同的区段就坐 |
[13:06] | Aiden, play this frame by frame. | Aiden,一格一格的放 |
[13:11] | All right, freeze it there. | 好 ,在那里停住 |
[13:13] | Zoom in. | 扩大 |
[13:16] | Wow. That’s how the hair got on the ball… | 哇. 这就是那球上如何沾上了头发 |
[13:19] | and ultimately, into Novotny’s truck. | 而且最后,进入 Novotny’s 的 卡车之内 |
[13:21] | And they both end up dead. | 而且他们俩都死了 |
[13:22] | Margo’s death was the result of a car accident, emphasis on “accident.” | Margo’s 的死亡是车祸, 强调在 “意外事件” 上 |
[13:26] | We have no evidence to prove otherwise. | 我们没有证据证明那不对 |
[13:28] | Not from the scene but… | 从现场是不能, 但… |
[13:30] | what was she doing an hour before she was hit by that truck? Who was with her? | 在她被那一辆卡车撞的一小时前 , 她正在做什么? 谁和她在一起? |
[13:33] | Well, we know it wasn’t Gilbert because he was already dead. | 好吧,我们知道肯定不是Gilbert, 因为他已经死 |
[13:36] | All right. Aiden, Danny, | 好的. Aiden ,Danny |
[13:38] | I want to know everything we can possibly find out about Gilbert Novotny. | 我想要知道每件我们可能关于 Gilbert Novotny 的事 |
[13:41] | Stella and I’ll focus on Margo Trent. | Stella 和我将把重心集中在 Margo Trent |
[13:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:54] | – And… in English? – What the hell’s bugging you, Mac? | – 而且… 用英文讲? – 到底什么在烦扰你,Mac? |
[13:58] | – It sounds so much better in Greek. – Yeah, most things do. | – 用希腊语讲听起来好多了. – 是的,大多数的事物是 |
[14:03] | Okay, I surrender. I… received a strange phone call today, | 好,我投降. 我… 今天接到了 一个奇怪的电话 |
[14:08] | from a defendant in a murder case. | 来自一个被控谋杀的被告 |
[14:11] | He said we made a mistake, like he knew something that we didn’t. | 他说我们犯了错,好像, 他知道某件我们不知道的事 |
[14:16] | Haven’t been able to shake it. | 还不能不去想它 |
[14:17] | Come on, Mac. Most criminals claim they’re innocent. You know that. | 好了,Mac. 大多数的罪犯宣称 他们是无罪的. 你知道的 |
[14:20] | Yes. Yes, I do, but still… | 是的. 是的, 但是仍然… |
[14:24] | He’s in jail, Stella. | 他在牢里 |
[14:25] | He gets to make one phone call a day, and he makes that one call to me? | 他每天就能打一个电话, 而他用来打给了我? |
[14:30] | Okay, so he just up and called you out of the blue? | 好,就说他突然给你来个电话? |
[14:33] | Yeah. Something I said stayed with him, I guess, I testified in court on Friday. | 是的. 我上星期五在法院做了证, 我猜测,我说了句话让他记住了 |
[14:37] | Oh, the murder case of Alissa Danville. | 哦,Alissa Danville 的谋杀案 |
[14:40] | We processed that scene together. | 我们一起处理了那现场 |
[14:43] | It was Quinn Sullivan who called you, right? | 是 Quinn Sullivan 打电话给了你, 对不对? |
[14:45] | Well, his DNA was on the murder weapon… | 好吧,他的 DNA 在凶器上… |
[14:48] | A hammer he claimed he never owned, and yet, | 一支他说他从未拥有的锤子,仍然 |
[14:50] | his blood was on the handle. | 他的血在锤柄上 |
[14:53] | Come on. We didn’t get that wrong, Mac. | 好了. Mac, 我们没有犯错误 |
[14:55] | We don’t make mistakes. | 我们不会犯错 |
[14:57] | Hell, I don’t make mistakes, not with evidence. | 至少, 我不会在物证上犯错 |
[15:01] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[15:12] | Margo’s sports management firm owns the place. | Margo 的运动管理公司拥有这个地方 |
[15:15] | Executives use the apartment when they have a client in town. | 主管们在有客户来的时候使用公寓 |
[15:20] | She was here with someone. | 有人和她在一起 |
[15:25] | And I don’t think they were getting along. | 而且我不觉得他们处得来 |
[15:27] | Someone tried to bust through the door. | 某人想破门而入 |
[15:34] | Bathroom window is open. | 浴室窗户是开的 |
[15:42] | She went out the window. | 她从窗户出去的 |
[15:44] | That must’ve hurt… | 应该挺疼的… |
[15:46] | Spikes to keep the pigeons from nesting on the window sill. | 防止鸽子在窗户槛上筑巢的长钉 |
[15:52] | Those were the punctures on her feet. | 那些是在她脚上的洞 |
[15:56] | Now, I spoke to the other tenants in the building, | 我问了楼里别的住户们 |
[15:58] | and no one saw her enter the building with anyone. | 没有人见到她和任何人一起进楼 |
[16:36] | We understand you were with Miss Trent night before last. | 我们知道,你两夜前见过Trent 小姐 |
[16:39] | Yeah, I saw Margo at Bixby’s Bar and Grill. | 是的,我在 Bixby 酒吧见到 Margo |
[16:41] | We were told by the managerand several regulars that the two of you had words. | 吧主和几个常客告诉我们你俩吵架 |
[16:45] | Yeah. We had an argument… | 是的. 我们有过争论… |
[16:46] | and ten minutes later we had sex in the bathroom. | 而且十分钟之后,我们在厕所中有性行为 |
[16:49] | It was a… you know… | 那是一种… 你知道… |
[16:51] | it was a love-hate relationship. | 它是又爱又恨的关系 |
[16:53] | What was the argument about? | 大约争论是什么? |
[16:55] | She accused me of stealing one of her clients. | 她控告我偷窃她的客户之一 |
[16:57] | Did you? | 你有没做呢? |
[16:58] | Yeah. | 有 |
[17:00] | Yeah, that’s the way this business works, it’s cutthroat. | 是的,这行就这样,残酷竞争 |
[17:02] | And Margo… | 而且 Margo… |
[17:04] | She was the best at it. | 她做的最好 |
[17:05] | Yeah, she’d wine and dine these guys, | 是啊, 她用好酒和好餐招待这些家伙 |
[17:07] | buy them expensive gifts, | 买贵的礼物给他们 |
[17:09] | send flowers to their… uh, mothers, wives and girlfriends. | 送花给他们的… 呃, 母亲,老婆和女朋友 |
[17:13] | She signed two of the top closers in the game with that… | 她以此签署了棒球界里最厉害的人 中的二个 |
[17:15] | gimmick. It really pissed me off. | 小把戏. 让我很生气 |
[17:18] | – But I’d never kill her over it. – Did you go back to her apartment | – 但是我从不为此杀她. – 在你之后离开了 Bixby 酒吧后 |
[17:21] | – after you left Bixby’s? – No. | – 你回去了她的公寓吗? – 没有 |
[17:23] | Anybody who could vouch for you? | 任何人可以为你担保? |
[17:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:28] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[18:11] | Gilbert Novatny’s game ticket was purchased by a local sports talk radio station. | Gilbert Novatny’s 的赛票是通过 一个本地体育电台购买的 |
[18:15] | – What? Here in New York? – Yeah, it’s called WNYD. | – 什么? 在纽约这里? – 是的,叫做 WNYD |
[18:17] | It’s part of some on-air giveaway. They got Gilbert on tape | 那是在节目中送出的东西. 他们有带子,上面是 Gilbert |
[18:20] | talking aggressive with this other guy. | 和另一个人吵架的录音 |
[18:22] | Let’s check it out. | 我们查查它吧 |
[18:24] | All right, Gilbert, you sound like a pretty devout Boston fan. | 好 ,Gilbert,你听起来像个 相当忠实的波士顿球迷 |
[18:27] | I am the original, my friend. | 我是最真实的,我的朋友 |
[18:28] | – Go ahead, caller. – Yeah, this is Tony from the Bronx. | – 开始,来电者. – 是的,这是来自 Bronx 区的 Tony |
[18:30] | – Gilbert, you’re a loser. So is your team. – Gilbert? | – Gilbert,你是失败者. 你的队也是. |
[18:33] | – You got something to say about that? – Yeah, New York sucks. | – 你怎么说? – 是的,纽约队很烂 |
[18:36] | You know something, Gilbert, what do you say WNYD gives you a ticket, | 这样吧,Gilbert,WNYD 给你一张票 |
[18:40] | a little traveling cash for Saturday’s game and then you two | 一笔旅行费让你来看星期六的游戏, 然后你二人 |
[18:43] | – can battle it out? – Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. | – 能好好的比一比? – 好啊,那还差不多 |
[18:46] | Hey, Tony, from the Bronx, come and find me, okay? I’ll be with your mother. | 嗨,来自 Bronx 区的 Tony, 来 找我啊,好不? 我将和你的母亲在一起 |
[18:50] | That’s it. | 就那么多了 |
[18:52] | That’s something to really be proud of, Rico. | 那真是件值得骄傲的事,Rico |
[18:54] | I’m sorry the guy’s dead. | 我为那家伙的死难过 |
[18:55] | His name’s actually Gilbert Novotny. He had two kids and a widow. | 他的名字实际上是 Gilbert Novotny. 他有二个小孩和一个寡妇 |
[18:57] | All right, so just think about that the next time you decide to pump up a couple of fans, all right? | 好 , |
[19:03] | Messer. | 下回你决定煽动两个狂热 球迷时,好好想一想吧,好的? |
[19:04] | You guys keep track of any of your incoming calls? | 你们有记录打进电台的电话吗? |
[19:06] | We get about 50 calls an hour from all over the northern East Coast. | 我们每 1 小时有大约 50个来自 全东海岸北部的电话 |
[19:09] | We don’t have time for that kind of paperwork. | 我们没有时间做那种文书工作 |
[19:11] | Our batting average just went up. | 我们的击球平均率刚刚上涨了 |
[19:12] | Jane got back the results from our Cracker Jack DNA. | Jane拿回来了从我们的焦糖玉米上 的 DNA的结果 |
[19:15] | She got us a hit in CODIS. | 她在 CODIS 中找到一个吻合 |
[19:17] | – One Anthony Reanetti. – Anthony, Tony, one and the same. | – Anthony,Tony,都一样 |
[19:20] | Let’s find out. | 让我们去看看 |
[19:34] | Tony from the Bronx… | 来自Bronx区的Tony… |
[19:37] | Tony from the Bronx. | 来自Bronx区的Tony |
[19:40] | I never got in touch with his parole officer. | 我一直没联络上他的假释管员 |
[19:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:50] | Call the backup? | 呼叫后援? |
[19:52] | Stop? Come on, guy? | 停止? 好了,家伙? |
[19:54] | Hey, hey? | 嗨,嗨? |
[19:57] | NYPD? NYPD? | NYPD(纽约警察局)? NYPD? |
[20:03] | Don’t move, don’t move. Come here. | 不要动,不动. 来这里 |
[20:06] | All right, easy, easy? | 好 ,慢慢的,轻轻的 |
[20:09] | All right… There’s one thing I hate more than running, leaping. | 好的… 有一件事物 我憎恨超过赛跑,跳跃 |
[20:14] | You’re not my favorite person today. Come on. | 你不是我今天喜欢的人. 快点 |
[20:17] | So you like Cracker Jacks, huh? | 听说你喜欢焦糖玉米,哼!? |
[20:19] | – They’re okay. – Just okay? | – 那是好. – 仅仅好? |
[20:21] | You don’t like that sweet, sticky caramel taste? | 你不喜欢那一个甜蜜, 黏黏的焦糖味道? |
[20:24] | That’s a cool picture, huh? | 那是一张很棒的照片,哼!? |
[20:26] | That’s your spit. | 那是你的唾液 |
[20:27] | That’s what we found on some Cracker Jacks | 那是我们在一些焦糖玉米身上发现的 |
[20:30] | we took from Gilbert Novotny’s hair. | 它来自于Gilbert Novotny’s 的头发 |
[20:32] | – You got good aim. – He’s dead, you know. | – 你瞄准的不错. – 他死了,你知道吗 |
[20:36] | Hey, I had nothing to do with that. | 嗨,我与那无关 |
[20:37] | Yeah, then why’d you take off down the street | 是的, 那你为什么在我们有机会 |
[20:39] | before we even had a chance to flash our badges? | 闪现警徽前,就顺街而逃? |
[20:41] | A guy runs, Tony, that tells me he’s up to something. | 当一个家伙跑时,Tony,那告诉我 他心怀叵测 |
[20:44] | First of all… | 首先… |
[20:45] | you two look like cops, okay? Just so you know. | 让你们知道,你俩看起来就像警官 |
[20:48] | I was running because | 我正在跑因为 |
[20:50] | I haven’t been to see my parole officer in a couple of weeks. | 我已经数个星期没有去见我的 假释管员了 |
[20:53] | I figured that was the kinda heat you were bringing. | 我想你们是为那事而来的 |
[20:55] | Why don’t you tell us about the baseball game? | 你何不告诉我们那场棒球比赛? |
[20:57] | Again, I had nothing to do with that guy dying. | 再一次,我和那家伙的死无关 |
[21:00] | Oh, yeah? Well, we heard the radio show, Tony. | 哦,是吗? 好吧,我们听过那个 电台节目了,Tony |
[21:02] | That was just talk. | 那不过是些气话而已 |
[21:03] | You had to be pissed off you didn’t catch that foul ball. | 你肯定为没有捉那一个来自 A-Rod 的球棒的界外球 |
[21:06] | Off A-Rod’s bat? That’s a nice ball. | 而忿怒吧? 那是一个好球 |
[21:09] | After the game, you went into the parking lot. What you hit him with? | 在比赛之后,你进入那 停车场. 你拿什么打了他? |
[21:12] | – A tire iron? – No, no, no. | – 一根换轮棍? – 不,不,不 |
[21:13] | I wasn’t even there after the game. | 比赛之后我甚至都不在那里 |
[21:15] | I got thrown out ’cause we got into it over the spit wads. Okay? | 因为唾液团的争吵,我被赶出了比赛 |
[21:19] | I was spitting them at him, yeah. | 我是向他们吐过唾液,是的 |
[21:25] | And that led to some pushing and shoving, | 而且那导致了一些纠纷 |
[21:27] | and I was tossed out of the stadium. | 然后我就被扔出体育馆了 |
[21:29] | Bottom of the fifth. | 第五局的下半部 |
[21:31] | And then I went home. | 然后我回了家 |
[21:32] | All right, you got somebody that can back that story up? | 好,你有任何人能支持你的叙述吗? |
[21:37] | The two thugs from stadium security? | 来自体育馆安全科的二个人? |
[21:39] | The 25 other people who were riding the same subway car. | 25个和我做了相同的地铁的人 |
[21:43] | – Didn’t get any of their names. – Don’t get smart, all right? | – 我没拿到他们的名字. – 不要耍聪明,好不? |
[21:46] | I’m not in the mood for that. | 我没那心情 |
[22:02] | What are you doing, Mac? | 你正在做什么,Mac? |
[22:07] | I reviewed our trace analysis and DNA results. | 我检讨了我们的痕迹分析和 DNA 结果 |
[22:10] | I tracked the chain of custody on all the evidence. | 我追踪所有证据的拥有链 |
[22:12] | There were no mistakes made by any member of my team. | 我队里的任何成员都没犯错误 |
[22:15] | I stand by my results and my testimony. | 我坚持我的结果和我的证言 |
[22:19] | You came all the way down here to tell me that? | 你跑这么老远来就为了告诉我? |
[22:21] | I wanted to look you in the eye and make sure you understood. | 我想要看着你的眼睛,然后确定你 明白了 |
[22:24] | I didn’t appreciate your accusation. | 我不喜欢你的指控 |
[22:26] | Well, understand this. I didn’t kill that girl. | 好吧,你听明白了. 我没杀那个女孩 |
[22:29] | I don’t decide what you did or didn’t do, Mr. Sullivan. | 我不判断你做了或没有做什么, Sullivan 先生 |
[22:32] | I gather the evidence, analyze it… | 我收集证据,分析它… |
[22:34] | and the results tell me the probability of your actions. | 而结果告诉我,你有行动的可能性 |
[22:37] | I was not in that alley. | 我不在那个小巷中 |
[22:39] | My only crime is I look like someone who killed that girl. | 我的唯一罪行是我看起来像 杀了那个女孩的某个人 |
[22:43] | There was no description given of the suspect. | 当时没有嫌疑犯的外貌描述 |
[22:45] | So the next best thing is to find someone who looks like they might have done it. | 那下一步就是找个看起来好象能 做这种事的人 |
[22:50] | You’re accusing the prosecution of profiling? | 你是指责控告律师有歧视? |
[22:52] | I’m a big man. | 我是个很高大的男人 |
[22:55] | I got big hands. | 我有很大的手 |
[22:57] | My eyes are set too close together… | 我两眼长得太近了… |
[22:59] | … and my voice is too deep to speak the truth. | … 而且我的声音低沉到无法 诉说事实 |
[23:04] | I fit the description… | 我适合嫌疑犯的描述… |
[23:06] | simply because I could have taken out that woman with one blow. | 只是因为我能只用一击就杀了 那个女人 |
[23:10] | DNA doesn’t look for strength, or size or a face. It looks for a match, | DNA 不找寻力量,脸形,或身材. 它找寻一个吻合 |
[23:13] | and the match I got in my crime lab led me to you. | 而我在我的罪行实验室里得到的 吻合引导我走向你 |
[23:16] | A small mistake… | 一个小的错误… |
[23:18] | … can be significant enough to change everything that follows. | … 能够重要到 改变以后的所有事物 |
[23:24] | Mr. Sullivan, if you have something to tell me, say it now. | Sullivan 先生,如果你有 事告诉我,现在就说吧 |
[23:32] | I lost it. | 我遗失了它 |
[23:35] | I don’t know where I dropped it, I don’t know when, | 我不知道我把它掉到哪儿了, 我不知道什么时候 |
[23:39] | but I figured if I told the truth… | 但是我知道如果我说了实话… |
[23:43] | if I told them I owned it, | 如果我告诉了他们我拥有它 |
[23:46] | it was as good as pleading guilty. | 那和认罪没什么两样 |
[23:54] | But what if the hammer was mine? | 但是如果那锤子是我的呢? |
[24:05] | That changes everything. | 那一切都变了 |
[24:22] | This is a surprise. | 这是个惊喜 |
[24:24] | You were in the neighborhood? | 你就在附近? |
[24:25] | No. | 不 |
[24:26] | I woke up early and found my way over here. | 我专门早起,然后就找过来了 |
[24:28] | Can I get you anything? | 我能给你拿任何东西吗? |
[24:29] | Black coffee. | 黑咖啡 |
[24:30] | Because I couldn’t sleep and because this couldn’t wait. | 因为我无法睡觉,而且 因为这不能再等了 |
[24:33] | If you’re looking into the Alissa Danville case for mistakes, I expect to be consulted. | 如果你正在查 Alissa Danville案 里有没错误,我期待被讯问的 |
[24:37] | – I wasn’t looking… – Mac… | – 我没有在看… |
[24:38] | the murder weapon was in the alley with his DNA on it. | 凶器是在那小巷里,上面有他 DNA |
[24:41] | What else did you expect to find? | 你期待找到什么别的吗? |
[24:43] | Well, for one, we didn’t take a substrate control sample on the murder weapon. | 好吧, 至少,我们没有给凶器 做一个基体控制的样品 |
[24:46] | That’s because Sullivan claimed that the hammer wasn’t his. | 那是因为 Sullivan 宣称 锤子不是他的 |
[24:50] | In that kind of a case, not taking a control sample is standard procedure. | 在那个情况下, 不做一个基体 控制的样品是标准的程序 |
[24:53] | Well, maybe that should change, | 好吧,也许程序应该改变 |
[24:55] | because finding someone’s DNA on a murder weapon shouldn’t automatically make them guilty. | 在凶器上发现某人的 DNA 不应该自动就判他有罪 |
[24:59] | It doesn’t. | 是不会 |
[25:01] | Let’s just consider the facts in this case, all right? | 让我们仅仅考虑那案件里的 事实,好吗? |
[25:05] | His coworker testified | 他的同事证明 |
[25:07] | that every time Alissa Danville walked past the construction site, | 每一次 Alissa Danville 走过建筑工地时 |
[25:10] | Sullivan stopped and watched her go by. Then there’s the hammer. | Sullivan 会停下而且看她 走过. 还有那锤子 |
[25:14] | It was issued to every employee of Luxwell Construction Company. | 那是Luxwell 建筑公司给每位职员 发的 |
[25:18] | Every single hammer was accounted for except for Quinn Sullivan’s. | 每一个锤子都找到主人了, 除了 Quinn Sullivan 的以外 |
[25:22] | And yet, he claims | 可是,他仍然宣称 |
[25:24] | that the hammer we found at the crime scene with his DNA on it wasn’t his. | 我们在罪行现场发现的上面有 他 DNA的锤子不是他的 |
[25:29] | He told me it was. | 他告诉了我,它是 |
[25:31] | You went to see him. | 你去见了他 |
[25:34] | He now claims the hammer. | 他现在宣称锤子是他的 |
[25:36] | But he still sticks to his story that he didn’t kill Alissa Danville. | 但是他仍然坚持他的申述, 他没有杀 Alissa Danville |
[25:40] | You believe him? | 你相信他? |
[25:41] | I want to. | 我想要 |
[25:43] | Stella, if the hammer was his, his DNA | Stella,如果锤子是他的,他的 DNA |
[25:45] | could have already been on it. | 可能已经在那上面了 |
[25:47] | DNA from epithelials he shed from normal everyday use. | 来自于他每天正常的使用而留下 的上皮组织的 DNA |
[25:51] | Source attribution, Stella. It’s a viable possibility the victim’s blood | 来源归因,Stella. 很有可能, 受害人的血 |
[25:55] | was spattered on top of Sullivan’s epithelials. | 溅在了Sullivan 的上皮上 |
[26:00] | When we tested the blood for DNA, | 当我们拿血测试 DNA 时 |
[26:02] | we got a match for both the victim | 我们得到了受害人和 Sullivan |
[26:04] | and Sullivan. | 的吻合 |
[26:05] | Well, if we had known that it was Sullivan’s hammer | 好吧,假如我们知道那是 Sullivan’s 的锤子 |
[26:08] | it wouldn’t have changed our test results. | 它不会改变我们的测试结果 |
[26:13] | But it might have changed our conclusion. | 但是它可能会改变了我们的结论 |
[26:21] | We need to find a way to prove that the blood on the murder weapon belongs | 我们需要找一个方法证明在凶器 上的血 |
[26:24] | only to Alissa Danville. | 只属于Alissa Danville |
[26:25] | What if we can’t prove it? | 如果我们不能证明它呢? |
[26:26] | You’ll need the judge’s consent to retest the hammer, Mac. That could take days. | 你将会需要法官的同意再测试 那锤子,Mac. 那可要花很多天呢 |
[26:31] | I just want to try. | 我仅仅想要试试 |
[26:37] | You know, | 你知道 |
[26:38] | something more than just the truth and sincerity I see in Quinn Sullivan’s eyes… | 我在 Quinn Sullivan’s 的眼睛 中见到的东西不只是真理和诚实… |
[26:44] | is driving me to find another answer here. | 正是它使我在这里找另外一个答案 |
[26:51] | When the Towers fell | 当那大楼(9/11)塌落时 |
[26:54] | and Claire died… | 然后 Claire(他老婆)死了… |
[27:00] | it was the… | 那是… |
[27:02] | clearest definition of what is unjust and unfair… | 什么是在这一个世界中,不正义的 和不公平的 |
[27:08] | in this world, | 最清晰的定义…… |
[27:10] | and I was powerless | 而当时我无力 |
[27:11] | to do anything about it. | 为此做任何事 |
[27:18] | All those innocent lives. | 所有那些无辜的生命 |
[27:24] | But here… | 但是现在这儿… |
[27:31] | I just need to do this. | 我真的需要做这事 |
[27:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:09] | Stitches. | 缝针痕 |
[28:11] | There’s a circular pattern of bruising, | 是圆形的打伤 |
[28:13] | and these here are the laces of a baseball. | 而且这些是个棒球的饰带 |
[28:17] | You’re telling me that George Novotny got blasted in the spleen with a foul ball? | 你告诉我George Novotny 的 脾脏是被一个界外球打破的? |
[28:20] | No. A direct hit. | 不,是直接的击中 |
[28:22] | Less than 50 feet away. | 少于 50 尺的距离 |
[28:24] | A fastball | 一颗快速球 |
[28:25] | right to the gut. | 直中肚子 |
[28:26] | And the second baseball took out the door in Margo’s apartment. | 而且第二个棒球打烂了 在 Margo’s 的公寓中的门 |
[28:31] | The only prints I got were smudged. | 我得到的唯一指纹也不清晰 |
[28:33] | We got mostly partials from the ball in Novotny’s car. | 我们从Novotny’s 的车里得到的 大部分指纹也都不全 |
[28:36] | Yeah, and you gotta figure some of them belong to the pitcher, | 是的,而且你必须考虑到 他们其中的一些属于投手 |
[28:38] | catcher, umpire, | 捕捉者,裁判员 |
[28:40] | even Novotny. | 甚至于 Novotny |
[28:41] | And the rest… who knows? | 而且其他的… 谁知道呢? |
[28:42] | Well, none of them came up as a match in AFIS. | 好吧,在 AFIS 里没有找到任何 一个的吻合 |
[28:45] | But one of them definitely threw the ball | 但是他们其中之一 肯定扔出了那个球 |
[28:47] | and killed the victim. | 而且杀了受害人 |
[28:50] | All right, Hawkes said | 好, Hawkes 说 |
[28:52] | a ball was thrown hard enough to kill Novotny, and the door in | 一个球被扔出的力量够到 杀 Novotny, 而且公寓里的门 |
[28:54] | the apartment was split by a baseball, that’s a lot of force. | 是被个棒球打碎的,那是很多力量 |
[28:57] | Let’s see what it takes. | 让我们看看到底多大 |
[28:59] | Where you going? | 你去哪里? |
[29:01] | I’m holding the speed gun. | 我是握速度枪的 |
[29:02] | I get the hard part? | 我拿难的部份? |
[29:04] | You’re the baseball player. | 你是棒球运动员 |
[29:06] | And I’m the boss. | 而且我是老板 |
[29:19] | Harder and faster. | 更用力,更快 |
[29:24] | That’s not gonna cut it. We need to bring in more muscle. | 那还不够.我们需要引进 更多的力量 |
[29:42] | 94 miles an hour. | 94 英里 1 小时 |
[29:44] | Where were you 20 minutes ago? | 在 20 分钟以前你在哪里? |
[29:46] | We find the guy that throws like that, | 我们找到能那样扔球的家伙 |
[29:49] | – we find our murderer. – Detective Taylor? | – 我们就找到我们的凶手了. – Taylor 侦探? |
[29:51] | Delivery from Judge Fulton. This is the evidence you requested. | 来自Fulton法官的递送. 这是 你请求的证据 |
[30:37] | Crossover technology, Stella. | 交替传染技术,Stella |
[30:39] | What they use in cancer research I was able to use here. Laser | 他们在癌研究方面用的 我也能够在这里使用 |
[30:42] | microdissection. It’s incredible. | 激光微切隔. 真是难以置信 |
[30:45] | I separated the epithelials from white blood cells from the hammer, | 我分开了来自锤子的上皮和白血球 |
[30:48] | and only the epithelials contain Sullivan’s DNA. | 而且只有那上皮 包含了 Sullivan’s 的 DNA |
[30:51] | Sullivan’s blood wasn’t on the murder weapon. | Sullivan’s 的血不在凶器上 |
[30:56] | What? | 什么? |
[30:58] | You’re happy, | 你很快乐 |
[30:59] | and excited. | 而且兴奋 |
[31:01] | This is a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[31:02] | Yeah, it’s a good thing. I haven’t seen you like this since before. | 是的,那是件好事. 自从… 以后我再没看见你像现在这样了 |
[31:10] | Why haven’t you taken your wedding ring off? | 为什么你还没取下你的结婚戒指? |
[31:15] | Because, uh… | 因为,呃… |
[31:19] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[31:20] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[31:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:28] | Okay, so Sullivan’s blood wasn’t on the hammer. | 好, 因此 Sullivan’s 的血 不在锤子上 |
[31:31] | You realize this is a double-edged sword. | 你了解,这是把双刃剑 |
[31:33] | I mean, in order to prove your point, | 我的意思是,为了要证明你的观点 |
[31:36] | means that you have to put the murder weapon in the defendant’s hand. | 你必须把凶器放在被告人的手里 |
[31:40] | Muddies the picture. | 那会搅浑事情的 |
[31:40] | Mm, that’s the point, isn’t it? Reasonable doubt. | 唔,那就是原因,是不? 合理怀疑 |
[31:46] | Call me as a rebuttal witness. | 拿我做一个反驳证人 |
[31:47] | To your own testimony? | 反驳你自己的证言? |
[31:49] | Do you even care that you might damage your own credibility? | 你都不关心你会损害自己的 可信度? |
[31:51] | I don’t see it that way. | 我不那样看 |
[31:52] | Mac, look, I won this case. The jury’s got what it needs to convict. | Mac,看,我嬴了这个案件.陪审团 得到了需要判定有罪的东西 |
[31:56] | I retested the hammer. | 我再测试了锤子 |
[31:58] | My new results are favorable to the accused, | 我的新结果对被告者是有利的 |
[32:00] | which makes it Brady material, which you have the obligation to turn over to the defense. | 使它成为 Brady 材料, 你有 义务交给被告方 |
[32:04] | That’s how you see it, huh? Because what you’re telling me is that the defendant | 那是你的看法,哼!? 因为 你正在告诉我那被告 |
[32:07] | not only possessed the murder weapon, but he lied about it. | 不只持有了凶器,而且他还为此 撒了谎 |
[32:10] | So, it sounds to me like that only strengthens the State’s case against Quinn Sullivan. | 因此,它对我听起来像是更加强 了政府对 Quinn Sullivan 的控诉 |
[32:13] | He was afraid to admit the truth. | 他害怕承认事实 |
[32:15] | I don’t think the jury’s going to be sympathetic to that argument. | 我不觉得陪审团会对那一个辩解 有同情心 |
[32:17] | Just give me the chance to explain everything on the witness stand. | 就给我个机会在证人席上 |
[32:20] | Mac, | 解释下所有的事 |
[32:21] | what are you going to say? | 你将要说什么? |
[32:23] | That you got it wrong? | 你做了错误的结论? |
[32:25] | That you made a mistake? | 你犯了错? |
[32:26] | I’m not recalling you as a witness, Mac. This case is over. | 我不会再找你当证人的,Mac. 这个案子结束了 |
[32:40] | Hey, guys. | 嗨,活计 |
[32:44] | What, is that the look of agony and defeat? | 什么,那是极大的痛苦和失败 的神情? |
[32:47] | We’re back to the stadium footage. | 我们再回来看看体育馆的录像 |
[32:49] | How ’bout you? Anything from that pitching, other than pain? | 你怎么样? 除了痛苦之外,从那 投球还得到什么没? |
[32:52] | Looking for a guy who can throw heat. That’s our description. | 找寻一个能投那么快球的家伙. 那是我们的描述 |
[32:55] | I checked both seats on either side of Margo. | 我检查了在 Margo 的任一边上 两者的位子 |
[32:58] | Comp tickets, so the box office couldn’t tell me who bought them. | 公司票, 所以售票处无法告诉我 谁买的 |
[33:01] | There’s Gilbert Novotny, there’s Margo Trent. | 那是Gilbert Novotny, 那是 Margo Trent |
[33:03] | Now there’s somebody sitting between them. | 现在有某人在他们之间就坐 |
[33:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:06] | I don’t know. I guess he must have gotten up and | 我不知道. 我猜测他在界外球的 时候走开了 |
[33:08] | maybe went to the concession during the foul ball. | 也许去买吃的了 |
[33:11] | Well, now, that’s interesting. | 好吧,现在,那是有趣的 |
[33:13] | Look at his face, the way he’s looking at Novotny. | 看他的脸,他看 Novotny 的样子 |
[33:16] | Everybody’s smiling, except for him. | 除了他之外,每个人都在微笑 |
[33:18] | Hey, Aiden… | 嗨, Aiden … |
[33:19] | Can you isolate him? | 你能隔离他吗? |
[33:20] | Yeah. | 能 |
[33:24] | I’ve seen that face before. | 我以前见过那张脸 |
[33:26] | I’m just trying to get into the big leagues. Even though I’m not signed with anybody, | 我正在尝试进入大的联盟. 即使我没与任何人签约 |
[33:29] | Margo was interested in being my manager. | Margo 有兴趣做我的经理人 |
[33:31] | I went to the baseball game with her, and that was it. | 我和她去了棒球赛, 就那样了 |
[33:33] | What about the guy sitting next to you? | 那你旁边坐的那家伙怎么样? |
[33:34] | Some crazy Boston fan. | 某个发狂的波士顿球迷 |
[33:36] | You two get into it a little bit? | 你们二个有点小冲突? |
[33:38] | No. Some other guy was throwing stuff at him. | 不,别人向他扔东西 |
[33:40] | It was a little irritating,’cause sometimes he would miss and hit me. | 那有点烦,因为有时他会错过 而且扔到了我 |
[33:43] | Right, right… Y-You look really angry at Gilbert, | 好,好… 你,你有生气的 看着 Gilbert |
[33:46] | that’s the name of the guy sitting next to you. | 那是你旁边坐的那家伙的名字 |
[33:49] | I was trying to enjoy the game, | 我正在尝试享受比赛 |
[33:50] | that’s all. | 就那样 |
[33:52] | Hey Ruben, you’re on the??? | 嗨 Ruben, 该你上了 |
[33:53] | Look… it’s my turn to pitch. | 好了… 该我投球了 |
[33:55] | Sure. | 好 |
[33:58] | Think he’ll consent to give up some of his DNA? | 觉得他会同意捐献一些他的 DNA吗? |
[34:01] | At the moment, baseball is the sport of steroid paranoia. | 此刻,棒球界类固醇查的很凶 |
[34:05] | He ain’t gonna give us anything. | 他什么都不会给我们 |
[34:09] | Ooh? | 噢? |
[34:10] | Good speed on that ball. | 那个球速度好快 |
[34:11] | Mm-hmm. | 唔… |
[34:26] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[34:27] | I think I got an idea. | 我想我有主意了 |
[34:42] | Hey? | 嗨? |
[34:44] | I gotta keep this one. Sorry. It’s evidence. | 我必须保存这一个. 对不起. 那是证据 |
[35:26] | I’ve had a chance to analyze all three. | 我已经有机会分析了那三个 |
[35:29] | The DNA from the spit ball you brought me | 来自你带给我的球上的唾液 DNA |
[35:31] | matches DNA from the ball Mac found | 和 Mac 在 Margo Trent的公寓中 |
[35:33] | in Margo Trent’s apartment, | 找到的球上的 DNA吻合 |
[35:35] | as well as DNA from the baseball that killed Gilbert Novotny. | 同时也和来自那杀了Gilbert Novotny 的棒球的 DNA 一样 |
[35:40] | Three strikes. | 三击 |
[35:43] | You know, man… | 你知道,家伙… |
[35:45] | you got a mean fastball, you know that? | 你有很厉害的快速球, 你知道吧? |
[35:46] | Now, how do you do that? | 那么,你怎么做到的呢? |
[35:48] | Two fingers on the laces, or do you just use fingertips? | 放二根手指在饰带上,或者 你仅仅使用指尖? |
[35:52] | What, the thumb and the index finger grip a little tighter than the rest of them? | 怎么,拇指和食指握的比别的都 稍微紧些? |
[35:55] | Lady, you want pitching lessons, you should try your local Y. | 女士,你想要投球课, 你应该试你的本地俱乐部 |
[35:59] | That’s my change-up. | 那是我的缓慢球 |
[36:00] | It’s not nearly as fast as the ball you threw in the gut of Gilbert Novotny. | 那比你扔到Gilbert Novotny的 肚子上的球要慢一些 |
[36:03] | Yeah, and you used a much more powerful throw | 是的,而且你用更有力的投球 |
[36:05] | to break the panel in the bathroom door of | 来打破在 Margo’s 的公寓 |
[36:07] | Margo’s apartment, and that wasn’t very nice. | 浴室门上的嵌板,那很不礼貌 |
[36:11] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – We got your DNA. | – 我不知道你在说什么. – 我们得到了你的 DNA |
[36:14] | We got you on assault, and we got you on murder. | 我们能证明你攻击, 而且我们能证明你谋杀了 |
[36:16] | Murder? | 谋杀? |
[36:17] | Yeah, you know that fastball you threw in the stadium parking lot? | 是的,你知道那一颗你在体育馆 停车场中扔的快速球? |
[36:20] | You ruptured Gilbert Novotny’s spleen. | 你破裂了Gilbert Novotny的脾脏 |
[36:23] | What? | 什么? |
[36:24] | He climbed into his car, and then he died. | 他爬进他的汽车,然后就死了 |
[36:27] | I was angry, but I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我当时很生气,但是我没想过 要杀他 |
[36:30] | What were you so mad about, Ruben? | 你为了什么那么生气呢,Ruben? |
[36:34] | They showed our section on the Jumbotron, | 他们在大屏幕上显示了我们的 区段 |
[36:35] | and he leaned over and kissed me, right on the mouth. | 然后他靠过来吻了我,直接在唇上 |
[36:46] | In front of all those people. | 当着所有人 |
[36:48] | I can take a joke, but that was too far. | 我能开玩笑,但是这个太过分了 |
[36:51] | I don’t like looking like a fool. | 我不想看起来像一个愚人 |
[36:52] | Wow, DeRosa… | 哇,DeRosa… |
[36:53] | You got all hot under the collar over a little smooch. | 你就为了点小亲嘴而抓狂 ? |
[36:58] | I love Boston, baby? | 我爱波士顿, 宝贝 |
[37:00] | Hey, sweet cheeks, you’re a good kisser, now… | 嗨,甜蜜颊,你是个接吻高手 现在… |
[37:03] | Hey, hey, give me my ball. | 嗨,嗨,给我我的球 |
[37:05] | You want your ball? Huh? | 你想要你的球? 哼!? |
[37:06] | – Come on, don’t be a sore loser. It’s okay. – Oh, really? | – 好了, 别当个不服输的人. 没什么了. – 哦,真的? |
[37:08] | Yeah, come… | 是的,来… |
[37:10] | Catch that? | 捕捉那 |
[37:12] | And Margo? | 那 Margo? |
[37:14] | She thought it was funny, too. | 她也认为那很好笑 |
[37:15] | Deja… | Deja(够了)… |
[37:17] | Come on, you’re not still angry about | 好了, 你不会还为在比赛里的事 |
[37:18] | what happened at the game, are you? | 而生气,是吧? |
[37:21] | Deja. | |
[37:22] | Looks to me like the only thing that gets you hot is another guy. | 就我看来, 唯一让你感兴趣的,是 另一个男人 |
[37:25] | Never say that of me | 不要再一次和我说那,好不? |
[37:28] | Are you crazy? Huh? | 你疯了吗? 哼!? |
[37:30] | You loser? | 你个失败者 ! |
[37:30] | Loser? | 失败者? |
[37:31] | Who you calling a… Abre la puerta. | 你说谁是个…开门 |
[37:34] | Loser? | 失败者? |
[37:35] | Who you calling a loser, huh? | 你说谁是个失败者,哼!? |
[37:39] | Yeah, you’ve thrown your last fastball. | 是的,你已经丢了你最后的快速球 |
[37:41] | You can kiss your baseball career good-bye. | 你能亲你的棒球事业再见了 |
[37:48] | You’re out. | 你完了 |
[37:55] | Defense calls Detective Mac Taylor. | 被告传 Mac Taylor侦探 |
[37:57] | Detective Taylor, I remind you | Taylor侦探,我提醒你 |
[37:59] | you are still under oath. | 你仍然是在誓约之下 |
[38:00] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的,法官 |
[38:07] | Detective Taylor, you were called | Taylor 侦探,你是被叫来 |
[38:10] | as a prosecution witness? | 做过控方的证人? |
[38:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:12] | Now you’re here as a witness for the defense? | 现在你在这里做一个辩方证人? |
[38:15] | That’s correct | 那是正确的 |
[38:16] | Can you tell us why that is? | 你能告诉我们为什么这样吗? |
[38:18] | I’ve reexamined the evidence, and there may be some doubt | 我已经重考过了证据, 因此关于 Sullivan’s 先生罪行 |
[38:22] | as to Mr. Sullivan’s guilt. | 可能有一些疑点 |
[38:54] | So, why’d you help me? | 好了, 你为什么帮助我? |
[38:57] | Because you told me the truth. | 因为你告诉了我事实 |
[39:03] | You know there’ll be a civil trial. | 你知道还会有个民事诉讼 |
[39:06] | And this time, the evidence will come to the rescue. | 而这次,证据将会来援救 |
[39:11] | Mr. Sullivan, my job is to collect evidence and | Sullivan 先生, 我的工作是 收集证据和 |
[39:14] | without bias or expectation, | 在没有偏见或期待的情况下 |
[39:16] | provide an answer. | 提供一个答案 |
[39:17] | I don’t usually hope the suspect is | 我通常不期待,嫌疑犯是 |
[39:20] | innocent or guilty. | 无罪的或有罪的 |
[39:25] | This time… | 这次… |
[39:27] | it was different. | 真是不同 |
[39:29] | This time I wanted the evidence on that hammer to be wrong. | 这次我想要那一支锤子上的 证据是错误的 |
[39:34] | I liked the possibility of… | 我喜欢能改变一切的 |
[39:37] | changing everything. | 可能性… |
[39:40] | Me, too. | 我,也一样 |
[40:03] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 23 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |