Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] Our killer was probably after cash. 我们的杀人犯可能是冲着钱来的
[00:21] DOA’s name is Jay Knight. 死者名字是 Jay Knight
[00:38] High-velocity blood spatter. 高速的血溅痕迹
[00:41] – From the vic? – Could be. – 受害人的? – 可能是
[00:43] Why don’t you sweep the rest of the apartment? 你把屋里其它的地方都搜一遍吧
[00:45] All right. 没问题
[01:10] Mac, Mac, he’s running?
[01:23] NYPD? 他在逃跑
[01:30] Hey? 嗨 !
[01:35] Hey? 嗨
[01:45] ! NYPD?
[01:46] Out of the way? 闪开
[01:48] Stay down? 趴下
[01:52] Down? Down? 趴下, 别动
[01:56] Get down? Stay down? 趴下 别动
[02:21] – You all right? – I’m fine. Is he alive? – 你还好吗? – 我没事. 他还活着?
[02:29] Give me your gun. 把你的枪给我
[02:35] NYPD.
[02:38] He’s a cop? He was shooting at me. He’s a cop?! 他是警察? 他冲我开枪来着. 他是警察?!
[02:40] – This is the guy you were chasing? From the apartment? – Yeah, that’s him. – 这个就是你从公寓里追出来得那个人 ? – 对, 就是他
[02:42] – He was shooting at me? – I didn’t ask you if he shot at you. – 他冲我开枪来着 ! – 我没问你他是不是冲你开了枪
[02:45] – Are you sure this is the guy you were chasing? – Yes, I’m sure, Mac. – 你肯定这就是你追的那个家伙?? – 我肯定, Mac
[02:50] I think that’s the guy. 我想就是他
[03:13] CSI: New York 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇
[03:20] Season 01 Episode 22
[03:52] The undercover officer was Detective Third Grade Rodney Minhas. 便衣的警察是 三等侦探 Rodney Minhas
[03:55] – Eyewitnesses? – Half a dozen people – 目击者? – 有6,7个人
[03:57] saw the whole thing, and their stories are consistent. 看到了全部, 而且叙述都很一致
[04:00] A guy came down the South stairs, 一个人从南楼梯下来
[04:02] ran to the middle of the platform and hid behind that column. 跑到平台中间并躲到了柱子背后
[04:05] He sees Danny come down following him and fires at Danny twice. 他看着 Danny 走下来,跟在后面开了两枪
[04:08] At this point, people start diving for cover. 这时,大家就开始往地上扑倒了
[04:11] Then Officer Minhas comes down the North stairs 然后 Minhas 警官从北楼梯下来
[04:14] and starts shooting at the same guy Danny was chasing. 开始对 Danny 追的人开枪
[04:17] Danny and the undercover are chasing the same guy? Danny 和那个便衣在追同一个人 ?
[04:19] Exactly. So there’s three people down here shooting. 不错. 当时有三个人在开枪
[04:24] Danny’s suspect. Danny 的嫌犯
[04:25] – Any lead on him? – No. – 有他什么线索吗? – 没有
[04:26] He took off up the tracks. 他循着通道跑了
[04:28] – Put a description out? – Yes, – 有把相貌形容发出去? – 有的
[04:29] plus, there’s a team searching the tunnels, 另外,一队人正在搜寻通道呢
[04:31] there’s a million ways out of here. 里面有太多出口了
[04:32] Any other fatalities? 有另外死亡吗?
[04:34] No. There’re two civilians that got hit. 没有,有两个市民被击中了
[04:35] They’ll both make it. 他们都会康复的
[04:39] It ain’t dangerous enough out here, 外面就够危险的了
[04:40] we gotta worry about getting shot by another cop? 然后还要担心被别的警察打?
[04:43] Come on? You kidding me? 拜托 ! 你开玩笑吧?
[04:45] He was coming at me? He fired at me first? 是他冲我来的, 他先开枪打的我
[04:48] – Yeah? – Yeah? – 怎样 ? – 怎样 !
[04:48] – Should’ve done a better job, then? – All right, knock it off? – 那就应该把你的工作做的更好了 – 好了,别争了
[04:50] Get out of here? Get out of here? 滚开,走远点
[04:51] I don’t want anybody making up their minds about this until we know the facts. 我不想任何人在没搞清事实前就下结论
[04:57] Danny, what happened? Danny, 出什么事了?
[04:58] I chased the perp into the subway. We came out on the platform right there… 我追着那个凶犯进下了地铁站, 就在那个 平台上出来的…
[05:03] and then he shoots at me. 然后他对我开枪
[05:04] And then he turns and he starts running at me and he fires at me again. 然后他有转身向我跑了,接着他又向我开了枪
[05:08] And that’s when I fire. 我就是在那时开的枪
[05:10] Twice. You can check my gun. 两次, 你可以检查我的枪
[05:12] Anyone else fire after that? 之后还有别人开枪了吗?
[05:14] No. I… 不, 我…
[05:15] I fired the last two shots. 最后两枪是我开的
[05:17] Did you hit him with both your rounds? 你那两枪都打中他了吗?
[05:19] I can’t say for sure, I don’t know. 我不能确定, 我不知道
[05:22] One. Defin… Maybe… Definitely one. 一. 肯… 说不定… 肯定打中了一枪
[05:25] Maybe both. 说不定两枪
[05:30] I followed my training by the book, Mac. 我严格的遵循了我受到的训练, Mac
[05:33] – Minhas identify himself? – No. – Minhas 表明了自己的身份? – 没有
[05:36] He didn’t… I didn’t hear nothing. 他没有… 我什么都没听见
[05:37] He turns, he starts running at me and he fires at me 他转身后, 就开始向我跑来同时向我开枪
[05:41] and was clearly an imminent threat and that’s when I took him out. 那明显是立时威胁, 所以我废了他
[05:47] IAB’s gonna want a statement. IAB(内部事务所)会想要份证词的
[05:49] But you keep your mouth shut until we issue a preliminary report. 但你最好在我们发了个初步报告前闭嘴
[05:53] Go to the hospital, get that cut taken care of. 去去医院,把你那个伤口给治了
[05:55] Call me when you get home. 回家后给我打个电话
[05:59] Hey, Mac. 嘿, Mac
[06:01] Got something. 有线索了
[06:02] One of the injured civilians was complaining he lost this. 有个受了伤的市民抱怨说他丢了这个
[06:06] He was standing right next to the guy Danny was chasing when the firing started. 但枪战开始时,他就站在 Danny 追的那个人旁边
[06:10] A message recorder. Still recording. 是个留言机. 还在录呢
[06:13] You may have found our only reliable witness. 你可能找到了我们唯一一个可靠的证人
[06:15] I’ll get this back to the lab. You process with a team. 我会把它送回测验室. 你跟着队伍一起处理现场
[06:17] – I’ll see you back there. – You got it. – 我们回头见. – 明白了
[06:23] Detective Taylor, I’m gonna Taylor 探长, 我将要
[06:25] take a statement from your officer, but I thought I’d inform you first. 审讯你的部下,所以先通知你一声
[06:28] He’s got 48 hours before he’s required to talk to Internal Affairs. 要过 48 个小时, 他才必须要和内务部谈
[06:31] No, only uniforms get that pass from IAB. Detectives don’t have that right. 不,只有警员才有那个权利.侦探是没有的
[06:35] He’s going to the hospital for an assessment. 他要去医院看看伤
[06:37] Let me just tell my story. I got nothing to hide. 让我说我的事吧, 我没什么好隐瞒的
[06:38] I’m ordering you to the hospital. You make your statement later. 我命令你去医院,以后再说交待的事
[06:45] We’ll be talking to you. 我们会找你谈的
[07:24] Sandra Lopez.
[07:25] Nineteen years old. 十九岁
[07:27] I just talked to a couple of her friends. 我刚和她的几个朋友谈过
[07:28] They were the ones who called 911. 就是她们打的 911
[07:30] I’m going to need to talk to them, as well. 我也需要和她们谈谈
[07:32] – Matrice Singh and Glenda…? – Wallace. – Matrice Singh 和 Glenda…?
[07:34] How did you ladies know Sandra Lopez? 你们怎么认识 Sandra Lopez 的?
[07:37] We’re all nannies. We meet up at the park around noon every day for lunch. 我们都是保姆. 我们每天都在公园会面 吃午餐
[07:41] Hey, watch the baby for a second, will you? I’m gonna run to the restroom. 嗨, 帮我看着下婴儿, 好吧 ? 我去趟厕所
[07:47] – Who did she work for? – Roland and Raquel Myerson. – 她替谁工作? – Roland 和 Raquel Myerson
[07:50] They’re the biggest antique importers in Manhattan. 他们是曼哈顿最大的古物进口商
[07:54] I’m sorry. 对不起
[07:56] I’d better get her home. 我最好带她回家
[07:57] Do you need anything else? 你还需要什么吗?
[07:59] I have your names. If we need you, we’ll contact you. 我有你们的名字了.如果需要, 我们会找你的
[08:07] Where’s the baby? 婴儿在哪里?
[08:08] EMS contacted the Bureau of Child Welfare. EMS(急救) 通知了儿童福利局
[08:10] She’s going to be with the State until we can contact the parents. 直到我们通知了她父母,她会在政府这里
[08:14] Where are the parents? 她父母在哪里?
[08:15] We’re trying to locate them now. 我们正在找他们呢
[08:20] – Detective Bonasera? – Yes. – Bonasera 探长? – 是
[08:21] I’m the Child Welfare Representative for baby Daniela. Daniela 婴儿的儿童福利代表
[08:24] – How is she doing? – Quite well. – 她还好吧? – 挺好的
[08:26] – I must say, she is a happy baby. – Sure she is. – 我真该说, 她是个幸福的婴儿. – 她真是啊
[08:31] – Any idea when she’ll be released? – When the parents arrive. – 有任何主义她什么时候被放呢? – 当她父母来的时候
[08:34] These people are on their own timetable. 这种人都有自己的时间表
[08:37] I’m just here to do a cursory exam, rule out any harm. 我就是来做个简单检查, 排除伤害的可能性
[08:40] – Well, take your time. – Okay. Thanks. Look at you. – 哦, 你慢慢做. – 好, 谢谢, 看看你
[08:45] Hello, Daniela. 你好, Daniela
[08:47] I’m Stella. Hi. 我是 Stella. 嘿
[08:48] See my gloves? Oh, you are a good girl. 看见我的手套没? 哦,你真是个乖女孩
[08:51] Hello, there. Hello, there. 你好,你好
[08:54] There we go. 这就来了
[08:56] There we go. Hi. 没事儿了. 嗨
[08:59] Let me see your toes. 让我看看你的脚指头
[09:01] Yeah? Do you want to talk to me? 是吗? 你想和我说话?
[09:06] Hold on. 等等
[09:10] Oh, my goodness. 哦,天哪
[09:12] Such a good girl. 好个乖女孩
[09:15] Mommy and Daddy better come get you soon. 妈妈和爸爸最好很快就来领你
[09:20] I don’t know if they know what they’ve got here. 我知道他们知道他们拥有了什么
[09:24] Here you go. Can I take your picture? 就这样了.我能排你的照吗?
[09:26] That’s a camera. 那是个相机
[09:33] Guess what? We’re all done. 猜猜怎样? 我们完成了
[09:36] – Everything all right? – With Daniela, everything’s fine. – 一切都好? – 有了 Daniela, 一切都好
[09:40] Good. 那就好
[09:42] There you go. 呶,给你
[09:44] Oh, my goodness. 噢, 天哪
[09:47] So what did we get 我们找到了什么
[09:48] – from Detective Minhas’s body? – I took this round – 从 Minhas 侦探的尸体上? – 我从他的肩膀上
[09:50] out of his shoulder. 拿下了这颗子弹
[09:52] A hollow point which mushroomed 是颗开花弹,
[09:54] and lodged just under the clavicle. 爆炸后 陷在了他的锁骨后面
[09:58] – Not a fatal wound. – No. – 不是致命伤. – 不
[10:00] The only other wound on the body entered the upper abdomen and exited between 身上的另一个枪伤从上腹进入, 然后从
[10:03] the seventh and eighth ribs, most likely nicking a major vessel on the way through, 第六,七根肋骨间穿出, 很可能在通过时 擦破了根主血管
[10:07] causing him to bleed to death. 导致他流血至死
[10:10] Based on the position of the wound, most likely the inferior vena cava. 从伤口的位置来判断,很可能是下腔静脉
[10:14] Danny fired twice. Is there any way to find out if both rounds came from his gun? Danny 开了两枪. 有任何办法知道这两颗 子弹是从他的枪里来的吗?
[10:18] Based on the information we have, or lack thereof, 根据我们所知道,甚至缺乏的信息
[10:20] there’s no way to say who 没办法知道是谁
[10:23] fired the fatal shot. 开的致命那枪
[10:24] Let’s get the round from his shoulder over to Ballistics for analysis. 把他肩膀那颗送去弹道室分析去吧
[10:27] Yeah. 好的
[10:28] I recovered this track from the injured civilian’s recorder. 我从受伤市民的录音机上恢复了这个音道
[10:32] This is the event from the first shot to the last. 这是从第一到最后一枪
[10:38] Because the shots came from three distinct sources, 因为子弹从三个独特的方向射出
[10:40] and the recording device was stationary, 而录音的器械是不动的
[10:42] we can determine which of your subjects fired when… 我们可以知道三个对象中谁在何时开了枪
[10:45] Making these the final two shots which Danny said he fired. 这是最后那两枪 Danny 说是他开的
[10:54] We have a single voice shouting before the final two shots. 这两枪前只有一个在喊的声音
[11:01] I’m undercover? I’m on the job? Don’t shoot? 我是便衣,我在工作中, 别开枪 !
[11:04] That must be Officer Minhas. 那肯定是 Minhas 警官
[11:07] And those are Danny’s shots. 然后就是 Danny 的两枪
[11:12] Danny fired after Minhas ID’d himself. Danny 在 Minhas 表明身份后开的枪
[11:24] – Hey. – Hey. – 嗨. – 嗨
[11:29] – Nice move. – Inventory. Sorry. – 动作不错. – 整理呢. 对不起
[11:32] It’s okay. 没什么
[11:33] Your nanny… 你的保姆…
[11:34] No, someone’s nanny, 不, 某人的保姆
[11:36] died from blunt-force trauma to the head. Single blow. 死于钝物打击. 就一下
[11:43] The first hit is free, 第一下是免费的
[11:44] so don’t expect to find any blood on the murder weapon. 所以别期望在凶器上找到任何血迹
[11:47] – Any idea what they used to hit her? – I did find granular particulate matter, – 知道是用什么东西敲的吗 ? – 我是在她的伤口里找到了一些
[11:51] in her wound. 是颗粒状物质
[11:52] At first I thought it was dirt, 一开始我以为是尘土
[11:53] but then I took it under the autopsy scope. 但我又在验尸镜下看了看
[11:59] Feldspar, quartz… and a pinch of Mica. 长石, 石英…还有一点点云母
[12:03] – Granite. – Yeah. – 花岗石. – 对
[12:04] So… the murder weapon is a rock. 所以…凶器是块石头
[12:07] And judging from the head wound, I’d be looking for a rock with a V-shaped edge. 而且从头部的伤口来看, 我会去找个有 V 形状边的石头
[12:11] Oh, well, that’s good to know. Narrows down my search. 哦,那好,知道了这个,缩小了我的收缩范围
[12:13] Last, but certainly not least… 最后, 可肯定不是最小的…
[12:16] I did find evidence 我有找到证据
[12:17] of burn trauma to her nasal cavity. 说明她鼻腔被烫伤过
[12:22] Singed hairs. 烤焦了的毛发
[12:23] And somehow… 而且不知怎么…
[12:26] I don’t believe this… 我不觉得这是…
[12:27] is from a sore throat. 来自于个发炎的喉咙
[12:31] – Edema of the oropharynx. – Strange thing is… – 口咽浮肿 – 奇怪的是…
[12:34] there’s no burns on her face. 脸上并没有烧伤的痕迹
[12:37] – What about the sexual assault kit? – Just came back… – 性攻击分析工具怎样了? – 刚拿回来…
[12:39] Positive. 阳性
[12:40] No name in the system. 系统里没名字
[12:45] Okay, I’m going back to that park. 好,我回公园去了
[12:48] Go get’em. 加油
[13:43] We need to account for all the bullets. 我们必须查出每颗子弹的去向
[13:44] These are the stairs Danny chased this perp down. 这些就是 Danny 追着嫌犯下来的阶梯
[13:47] The guy Danny was chasing fired twice at Danny from behind this column, Danny 追的那个人是从这个柱子后面对 他开了两枪的
[13:50] hitting here and here. 打中了这里和这里
[13:54] We recovered those bullets. 弹头已经被我们找到了
[13:56] Then Minhas came down the stairs and fired once… 然后 Minhas 从阶梯下来开了一枪
[13:59] – At the perp. – Then the perp fired twice… – 对着嫌犯. – 然后嫌犯开了两枪…
[14:02] at Minhas 对着 Minhas
[14:03] hitting this 打中了这边
[14:05] civilian here. 这个市民
[14:08] We haven’t recovered the perp’s second bullet. 我们还没找到嫌犯的第二颗子弹
[14:11] Minhas fired once more, Minhas 又开了一枪
[14:12] hitting the wall near Danny… 打中了 Danny 旁边的墙…
[14:16] – another of our recovered rounds. – Then Danny fired twice at Minhas. – 另一颗我们找到的子弹. – 然后 Danny 对 Minhas 开了两枪
[14:21] One round hitting him in the shoulder, which we recovered. 一枪打中了他的肩膀, 弹头也找到了
[14:24] And the other round which we haven’t recovered. 另外那颗,还没发现
[14:26] So, there are two bullets unaccounted for, right? 所以,有两颗子弹还不知道结果?
[14:28] One fired by Danny, and one fired by the perp. Danny 打的一颗,和嫌犯打的一颗
[14:30] And one dead cop, killed by a through and-through bullet 然后一个死警察, 被他们俩其中一个
[14:32] fired by one of them. 射击的子弹穿透身体而死
[14:33] Question is… which one? 问题是,哪一位呢?
[14:45] Excuse me, Nurse. How long I gotta wait? 对不起,护士,我还要等多久?
[14:46] I gotta… I gotta get back to work. 我需要,我需要回去上班
[14:48] The doctor will be with you soon. 医生很快就会来看你了
[14:50] I’m a police officer, all right? I just can’t sit around here all day, waiting. 我是个警察,知道吗? 我不能整天坐在这里等待
[14:53] He won’t be much longer. 他很快就来了
[15:13] My friend said, uh, 我朋友说,呃
[15:14] he went to the bathroom. 他去洗手间了
[15:16] He said wait. 他说等着
[15:17] He’ll be right back. 他马上回来
[15:22] So, you’re the butler for the Myerson family? 那么, 你就是 Myerson 家族的管家?
[15:24] Yes, ma’am. 是的, 女士
[15:25] How long has Sandra Lopez been working for the Myersons? Sandra Lopez 给 Myersons 干了多久了?
[15:27] Ever since Daniela was born. I’d say seven months now. 从 Daniela 出生开始, 我估计有七个月了
[15:31] She was a superb nanny. 她是个很好的保姆
[15:32] Got along with the Myersons… 和 Myersons 处的很好…
[15:34] for the most part. 大部分时候了
[15:36] – For the most part? – She seemed a bit odd, as of late. – 大部分时候? – 她最近,有点古怪
[15:39] – I couldn’t begin to tell you why. – Have the Myersons been informed of her death? – 我还真不能告诉你们为什么. – 她的死讯通知 Myersons 了吗?
[15:42] Oh, yes. 噢,有
[15:43] – Where are they? – They’re away on business. – 他们在哪儿? – 他们出差了
[15:46] – Where? – I’m not permitted to say. – 哪里 ? – 他们不准我说
[15:48] The Myersons are a very private people. Especially since the robbery. Myersons 一家都很收敛. 尤其是在被偷了以后
[15:51] Robbery? 偷盗?
[15:52] Well, about a month ago, someone stole one of their most prized nesting dolls. 是的, 一个月前, 有人偷了他们最喜爱的 连环不倒翁中的一个
[15:56] And then it was anonymously returned. 然后又被匿名给送回来了
[15:59] The police were never called, and no report was filed. 我们没有通知警察,也没做记录
[16:01] Anonymously returned. So, it was an inside job? 匿名送回. 所以,是内部人干的?
[16:04] – I’m really not permitted to say. – Oh, listen, Jeeves… – 我真的不能说. – 哦,听我说, Jeeves…
[16:07] – Randolph. – Randolph… – Randolph…
[16:09] I’m going to need to process that nesting doll at some point. 我以后需要检验下那个连环不倒翁
[16:12] – Do you have any objections? – If it’s a legal matter, no, ma’am. – 你有意见吗? – 如果是按法来的, 不会
[16:15] Any idea who might have wanted to harm Sandra Lopez? 知道任何会想伤害 Sandra Lopez 的人吗?
[16:18] I suppose I’d look into one of her guy friends… 我建议你们去查查她的男性朋友们…
[16:21] the bartender. 酒保
[16:22] – He seemed a bit dodgy. – What’s his name? – 他看起来有点流气.
[16:55] Steve Dark? – 他的名字是什么?
[16:57] Name says it all. 闻名如人
[17:00] Same here. 这也一样
[17:07] Sandra Lopez… do you know her? Sandra Lopez… 你认识她吗?
[17:13] Lady, there are so many sick women floating around this joint, 女士, 这里有很多古怪的女人晃荡
[17:16] they all look like ham sandwiches to me, you know? 她们对我看来都想夹肉三明治, 懂不?
[17:18] This woman isn’t a ham sandwich, Steve. Steve, 这女孩儿可不是个夹肉三明治
[17:20] She’s been murdered. 她被谋杀了
[17:21] We have evidence that she was raped within the last 24 hours, as well. 我们还有证据她死前 24 小时内被强奸过
[17:24] – You mind giving us a DNA sample? – Raped? Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait. – 你不介意给我们一份你的 DNA 样本吧? – 强奸? 哇, 哇,哇,等等
[17:28] Slow down here, listen… 慢点, 听我说…
[17:30] Sandra and I, we hooked up last night, okay? But she came on to me… Sandra 和我, 昨晚是有在一起,好不? 不过是她先勾引我的…
[17:33] I wanna breathe fire. 我想喷火
[17:35] Well, you wanna breathe fire, you gotta sleep with the devil. 那样啊,想喷火, 要先陪魔鬼上床
[17:38] Let’s go. 来啊
[17:41] Sandra Lopez.
[17:56] It may look easy, 这看起来容易
[17:58] but I gotta say, you know, you play with fire, you get burned. 但我要说的是, 你知道吧, 玩火者自焚
[18:00] Give me your hands, Casanova. 把你的手给我, Casanova(大鼻子情圣)
[18:16] No match. 不吻合
[18:24] Take another look through that platform. 再把那个平台找一遍
[18:26] Detective Flack will join you. Flack 探长 会帮你的
[18:31] – How you doing? – Aiden… – 过得如何?
[18:33] Fine-tooth comb. Go. 像细梳子一样. 开始
[18:38] You’re off this case, Danny. Why are you here? Danny, 你被排在这个案件之外了. 为什么还在这里?
[18:40] I don’t know… 我不知道…
[18:41] Thought maybe I could help while my memory’s still fresh. 我想趁我记忆还清晰时来帮帮忙
[18:43] You know the drill. You’re assigned to a desk. If I were you, that’s where I’d be. 你应该知道规矩的. 你被指定了坐办公桌. 我要是你,我就会在那里待着
[18:46] What’s up…? 怎样了…?
[18:47] What do you know? You know something? 你知道什么了? 你有些线索了?
[18:48] Your story doesn’t match the witnesses’, 你的叙述和目击者的不符合
[18:50] and we have an audio tape of the shooting 而且我们有从地铁乘客带的录音机上
[18:52] from a commuter’s recorder. 找到的枪战录音
[18:55] The evidence is damaging to you. 证据对你很不利
[18:57] You said Minhas didn’t say anything; he did. 你说 Minhas 什么都没说; 他有
[19:00] – He ID’d himself. – Mac, I didn’t hear anything. – 他表明了自己的身份. – Mac, 我什么都没听见
[19:02] I swear to you, 我以我母亲的名义
[19:03] on my mother’s grave… 向你发誓…
[19:06] One of your bullets is still missing, Danny. Danny, 你射的一颗子弹还没找到
[19:08] My fear is, it’s the one that killed the officer. 我怕的是, 就是那颗杀的警官
[19:12] Come here. 这边来
[19:16] I want you to go home. 我要你现在回家
[19:18] I want you to call this guy. He’s a good lawyer. 我要你给这个人打个电话. 他是个优秀的律师
[19:20] – He’s expecting your call. – I don’t need a lawyer, Mac. – 他在等你的电话呢. – Mac, 我不需要律师
[19:23] The D.A. decides to prosecute, you will. 等 D.A.(公共诉讼人) 决定起诉, 你就需要了
[19:26] Give him a call, anyway. 不管怎样, 先给他打一个
[19:27] It’ll do you some good to talk to someone. 和别人谈谈对你有益
[19:32] Go on. 去吧
[19:40] We know that Danny fired twice from this direction, 我们知道 Danny 从那边开了两枪
[19:43] one round which hit Officer Minhas in the shoulder… 一发打中了 Minhas 警官的肩膀…
[19:46] And another round which is still missing. 然后还有没找到的那一发
[19:48] Two rounds missing overall. 一共两发没找到
[19:49] All right, well, let’s find those rounds. Just… 好了,那就把它们找出来吧…一定
[19:51] check every surface. 检查所有的表面
[20:04] Flack…
[20:08] A bullet skip mark. 子弹滑跳痕
[20:10] Directionality indicates it came from the south end of the platform. 方向说明是从平台的南端来的
[20:13] That could’ve been fired either by Danny or the guy he was chasing. 那可能是 Danny 或他追的那个人打的
[20:28] Got another round. 又找到一发
[20:47] No blood. 没有血迹
[20:48] So, we’ll get a comparison of this round with the test round from Danny’s gun. 好了,我们拿这个和 Danny 枪里的子弹比一比
[20:51] If this is Danny’s missing round, he didn’t kill Minhas. 如果这就是属于 Danny 的那颗失踪子弹, 那他就没有杀死 Minhas
[20:56] The round on the right was taken from Jay Knight, your apartment DOA. 右面那发来自于 Jay Knight,就是今天一开始
[21:00] When our day started. 我们去的那间公寓里的死人
[21:01] The round on the left is the one Aiden just pulled from the subway stairs. 左边那发是 Aiden 刚从地铁站找来的
[21:04] Fired from the same gun. 是从同一把枪里射出来的
[21:05] Guy Danny was chasing killed the apartment DOA. Danny 追的那个人杀了在公寓里的那个
[21:08] Hid in the closet for some reason and ran when Danny found him. 因为某种原因躲在壁橱里,然后等 Danny 找到他是就跑了
[21:11] Which leaves only one fired round unaccounted for. 那就只有一发子弹没有确定
[21:15] Danny’s… Danny 的…
[21:17] Danny killed Officer Minhas… Danny 杀了 Minhas 警官…
[21:34] Hey? 嘿?
[21:38] How you holding up? 你还好吧?
[21:40] To tell you the truth… 说真的…
[21:42] I’m sick to my stomach, man. 很不舒服
[21:46] I might’ve killed a cop, Flack. Flack, 我很可能杀了个警察
[21:47] Did you call that lawyer that Mac recommended? 你有没给 Mac 推荐的律师打电话?
[21:49] What am I gonna do with that guy? 他对我有什么用?
[21:50] What’s he gonna do? I’m not gonna call him. 他又能做些什么? 我不会给他打电话的
[21:53] – Don’t do this. – Don’t do what? – 不要这么做. – 不要怎么做?
[21:54] Don’t start taking things into your own hands. 不要自己开始干涉
[21:57] Okay? 好不?
[21:58] Listen to me, Aiden and I are going back to the apartment. 听我说, Aiden 和我会回到那个公寓
[22:01] We’re gonna tear that place apart 我们会把那儿翻遍
[22:02] – until we get some answers. – It was a good shoot, Don, – 直到我们有了答案为止. – Don, 我没打错人
[22:06] – and I feel like I got to do something about it. – No, no, no, listen to me, – 我觉得我能帮上忙. – 不,不,不,听我说
[22:08] you don’t have to do anything but keep your mouth shut and let Mac handle it. 除了闭嘴外,什么都不要做. 让 Mac 去处理
[22:11] – Mac’s worried about the reputation of the unit. – You’re wrong. – Mac 担心的是小组的声誉. – 你做了
[22:14] He’s got your back. 他是支持你的
[22:15] It doesn’t feel like that, I feel very alone in this. 我可没感觉到, 我现在觉得很孤立
[22:19] I feel… 我觉得…
[22:21] like there’s people out there… 好像外面有很多人…
[22:22] talking about me, and I got no chance to defend myself. 都在议论我, 而我却没法为自己辩证
[22:25] You’ve got to trust the system. 你必须要相信这系统
[22:27] I know what it’s like… 我知道被系统盯住的结果…
[22:28] when the system gets you in their sights,
[22:30] – and I’m not gonna let that happen. – Take it easy. – 而我不会让它发生的. – 放松点
[22:32] What do you mean, take it easy? 你什么意思, 放松点?
[22:33] Take what, take it easy? What, you think I can just shut this off? 拿什么, 拿什么放松? 怎么, 你想我就能把这关掉?
[22:36] You think I can just shut this all down? 你想我就能把这一切都停下来?
[22:38] Why didn’t anybody step up to me and say, “Danny, I got your back”? 为什么就没一个人站出来说 “Danny, 我支持你”?
[22:44] Don’t hang yourself, Danny. Danny, 不要自己害自己
[22:46] You wanna know what this feels like? It feels like I’m already being hung? 你知道这感觉像什么吗? 这感觉就好像我已经被绞死了
[23:01] You want to run a DB through the system? 你想查查系统里有无死者资料?
[23:03] Yeah, something about this nanny’s just not right. 对,这个保姆感觉有点蹊跷
[23:06] She’s got a double life of some sort. 她似乎有个双面生活
[23:08] I figure if I take her prints, 我在想如果我取了她的指纹
[23:10] could be something else that I can learn about her. 说不定我能知道她更多的情况
[23:12] Anytime I can… lend a hand. 任何时候我能… 帮上手
[23:15] You’re a little crazy, you know that? 你有点疯, 你知道吗?
[23:17] Hey, boss. Got something? 嘿,头儿, 找到什么了?
[23:20] I’ll tell you in a second. 等一下告诉你
[23:24] She’s a thief. 她是个贼
[23:24] Who? 谁?
[23:25] Sandra Lopez?
[23:26] Yeah. Just got a hit off a print in an open theft case. 对, 和一个未解盗窃案的指纹吻合
[23:29] Her print popped up, but no name. 是她的指纹,但没有名字
[23:31] You got an address. 那有地址吗 ?
[23:39] Miss Wallace, what’s a coincidence? Wallace 小姐, 好巧啊?
[23:41] Our robbery squad found Sandra Lopez’s fingerprints 我们的盗窃组在你雇主家的珠宝盒上
[23:44] on a jewelry box at your employer’s residence. 找到了 Sandra Lopez 的指纹
[23:47] A ten-carat blue sapphire necklace was stolen, do you know anything about that? 一串十克拉的蓝宝石项链被偷了,你知道 这件事吗?
[23:52] I remember the robbery. 我记得
[23:53] It was about a month ago. But… 大概是一个月前, 但是…
[23:55] there’s no way Sandra was involved. Sandra 不可能参与其中的
[23:58] She came by with the baby a couple times to visit, 她带着婴儿来参观过几次
[24:00] but the help wasn’t allowed anywhere near the master bedroom. 但是佣人是不准靠近主卧室的
[24:07] Oh… wait a minute. 噢… 等一下
[24:13] So you girls were playing dress-up? 所以你们几个女孩在玩扮装游戏?
[24:15] We were just having fun. 我们不过是玩一玩
[24:17] Dreaming a little bit. 做点白日梦
[24:18] A couple days later, some of the jewelry ended up missing. 过几天后, 有些珠宝就失踪了
[24:21] My bosses, of course, tried to blame me. 我老板, 当然, 试着怪我
[24:24] Do I look like Halle Berry? 我看起来像 Halle Berry 吗?
[24:26] What am I gonna do with the jewel from Titanic? 我拿着来自泰坦尼号的珠宝干吗 ?
[24:30] Wear it to the Oscars? 带着它去奥斯卡?
[24:31] Then let’s see what kind of actress you really are. 那让我看看你究竟是什么样的演员
[24:39] This spatter on the wall’s the only blood in the apartment that didn’t come from the DOA. 墙上这一团血是唯一不是来自于公寓 里的死尸的
[24:44] So I figured maybe the guy Danny found in the closet was shot, and that’s why he hid in there, 所以我想 Danny 在壁橱里找到的家伙被 打伤了,所以他才躲在里面
[24:48] but there was no blood in or near the closet. 可是在壁橱的里面和附近都没有血
[24:50] Leaving that kind of spatter, 要留下那么一团血迹
[24:52] he would’ve bled pretty badly. 他肯定伤的很凶
[24:54] There were three men in this room. 这屋里当时有三个人
[24:56] The guy Danny was chasing, Danny 追的那个
[24:57] Jay Knight, and the source of our mystery spatter. Jay Knight, 还有就是这神秘血迹的来源
[25:00] Jay Knight was on the couch. Jay Knight 是在沙发上的
[25:01] Knight must’ve pulled a gun. Knight 肯定掏了枪出来
[25:02] Danny’s perp and Knight fire at the same time. Danny 的嫌犯 和 Knight 同时开枪
[25:05] Knight takes one in the chest as he fires his own gun. Knight 在开自己枪是被打中了胸口
[25:08] Spatter Man takes Knight’s bullet. 血迹人 挨了 Knight 一枪
[25:09] Yeah, but Flack, we would’ve found that round in the apartment. 对,Flack, 可是, 我们应该就在公寓里找 到那颗子弹啊
[25:17] Flack, when they were here, the window was open. Flack, 他们在这儿时,窗户是开的
[25:19] So where’s the bullet? 那子弹在哪里?
[25:25] I’d say out there. 要我说, 外面呢
[25:31] We can split the piece along the grain. 我们可以顺着木纹来劈开
[25:34] Hopefully, we won’t destroy any evidence. 但愿,不会摧毁任何证据
[25:59] Dr. Hawkes… Hawkes 医生…
[26:02] you are a man of many talents. 你是个多才多艺的人
[26:04] There was a time I wanted to be a sculptor. 有一阵子我还想当个雕塑家呢
[26:11] With any luck, this is our through-and-through. 运气好的话,这就是那个穿透了的子弹
[26:22] Damn it. 完了
[26:23] No match. 不吻合
[26:24] Glenda Wallace never touched that rock. Glenda Wallace 从来没碰过那个石头
[26:26] I’m gonna run her prints through AFIS. 我要把她的指纹在 AFIS(自动指纹鉴定系统) 里过一遍
[26:34] Yet another thief. 又是一个贼
[26:36] Glenda Wallace’s prints came back to a robbery at your employer’s address. Glenda Wallace 的指纹被查到和你雇主 家的盗窃案有关
[26:40] Care to explain that? 愿意解释一下吗?
[26:41] I don’t know anything about that. 我对此什么都不知道
[26:43] I don’t want any trouble, lady. 女士, 我不想惹任何麻烦
[26:46] I-I’m here on a working visa from India. I’m new to this country. 我, 我是凭个工作签证从印度来的. 我才刚来不久
[26:50] I understand. 我理解
[26:52] I’m still gonna need to get your prints. 我仍然需要你的指纹
[26:57] I want a lawyer. 我想要个律师
[26:59] That’s what the embassy told me, 那是领事馆的人说得来
[27:02] if I get into trouble. 如果我有麻烦了
[27:03] Why? Are you in trouble? 怎么? 你是有麻烦了?
[27:08] The round pulled from the tree was definitely fired 从树上取下来的子弹肯定来自于
[27:10] by Jay Knight’s gun from the Lafayette Street apartment. 在 Lafayette 街公寓里的
[27:13] Mac. Jay Knight 的枪
[27:14] The blood sample from the bullet in the tree 从树里的子弹上取下的血
[27:16] is a perfect match to the spatter next to the window. 和窗户上的血迹完全吻合
[27:19] And they both match… 而这两个样本又吻合于…
[27:21] The undercover officer, Rodney Minhas. He’s the mystery man from the apartment. 那个便衣警察 Rodney Minhas. 他就是在公寓里的神秘人
[27:24] And he was shot there, so it can’t be Danny who killed him. 而他是在这里中的枪, 所以不可能是 Danny 杀的他
[27:29] So we know Minhas was in the apartment, right? 那我们知道 Minhas 曾经在公寓里,对吧
[27:33] But what was he doing in the subway? 那他跑到地铁站干吗去了?
[27:35] What’s the connection? 中间的联系是什么呢?
[27:36] We know that Minhas was shot in the apartment and then ran to the subway. 我们知道 Minhas 在公寓里挨了一枪, 然后 跑去了地铁站
[27:40] But there were no traces of blood in the street? 但是街上却没有血的痕迹?
[27:42] Well, he probably tried to stop the bleeding. He didn’t want to leave drops. 这样啊,他可能试着阻止流血. 他不想留下血滴
[27:46] But if he was bleeding all the way to the subway, 可是如果他一路血流到了地铁站
[27:48] there’s got to be a drop of blood somewhere. 这一带应该会有点血啊
[27:49] Well, maybe he didn’t take the direct route. 说不定他没直接走过去呢
[27:51] There’s another subway entrance down a block. 下个路口还有个地铁进口
[27:56] Hey, Flack, check out that car. 嗨, Flack, 看看那辆车
[28:01] That’s a full day’s worth of parking tickets. 那可是一整天的停车罚单
[28:07] Got blood? 找到血了?
[28:16] Here’s what he used to stop the bleeding. 这就是他那里阻止血的
[28:20] Circular gravitational drops. It indicates no motion. 圆形的吸引力血滴,说明没动过
[28:23] Got here and waited. 跑到这里等着呢
[28:25] For what? 等什么?
[28:28] To get in this car. 要上车
[28:38] Minhas was waiting for his ride out. Minhas 在等他的逃离车
[28:41] Problem is, his driver was in the apartment. 问题是,他的司机还拿着钥匙在公寓里呢
[28:44] With the keys.
[28:45] I’ll run the VIN. 我会查下 VIN(汽车识别号码)
[28:53] First off, 首先
[28:55] I want to say I followed procedure 100%, according to my training. 我要说我按照我的训练,百分之百的遵循了程序
[29:00] In a routine sweep of a crime scene, 在一次日常现场搜索中
[29:04] I encountered a hidden suspect who fled the scene. 我碰上了一个逃离现场的隐藏着的嫌犯
[29:07] I chased him into the street, 我追着他上了街
[29:09] down into the subway, 下到了地铁站
[29:11] at which point, the suspect fired at me. 就在那时, 嫌犯冲我开了枪
[29:15] And I took cover. 于是我躲了起来
[29:17] I heard a few more shots, and I looked out from behind the column. 我听到了几声枪响后,从柱子后瞄了一眼
[29:22] He turned and fired at me again. 他转了身又对我开枪
[29:24] You saw the man you shot turn 你看见了你打中的那人转身
[29:27] and fire at you? 然后向你开枪?
[29:28] And that’s when I fired at him. 而那时我就对他开火
[29:31] Two shots. 一共两枪
[29:34] That’s when he went down. 然后他就倒下了
[29:37] The suspect. 那个打你的嫌疑犯
[29:38] Yes. 是的
[29:40] Subsequently identified as NYPD Officer Rodney Minhas. 后来被验明为 NYPD 警员 Rodney Minhas
[29:45] I didn’t know he was a police officer. 我当时不知道他是个警察
[29:48] I… It was an armed man running at me in the subway firing at me. 我… 就是个武装的人在地铁站里 冲我跑来, 还对我开枪
[29:54] I followed my training. 我是按照我的训练来的
[29:58] Uh, Detective Messer, what did you hope to achieve by coming in here? 呃, Messer 侦探, 你今天来这里是想 达到什么目的呢 ?
[30:03] I just wanted to say my piece. 我就是想说说我的话
[30:05] I just wanted to tell you my side of the story, on the record. 我就是想在有记录时,告诉你我这方面的情况
[30:08] Yeah, well… you’ve done that, all right. 对,是啊, 这点你是做到了
[30:13] It’s all recorded. 全都录下来了
[30:15] Y-You should know… 你…你应该知道…
[30:18] that the preliminary investigation shows that your account of the incident… 初期的报道表明你的叙述…
[30:23] is inaccurate. 并不确切
[30:25] Witnesses state that Officer Minhas wasn’t turning when he fired. 证人表明 Minhas 警员开枪时并没有转身
[30:29] He did identify himself to you. 他有向你表明身份
[30:32] The suspect you chased didn’t fire until you instigated the confrontation, 你追的嫌犯知道你引发了冲突后才开的枪
[30:36] which resulted in a shoot-out in a crowded subway. 结果导致了在拥挤的地铁站里一场枪战
[30:40] Officer Minhas’s behavior is irrelevant. Minhas 警员的作为无关紧要
[30:50] The department is going to review whether you are fit to be a police officer. 局里会审察下你是否还能当个合格的警官
[30:59] You’ll receive a 24 小时内你会接到
[31:01] transcript of your statement in 24 hours. 一份你的证词的副本
[31:15] I gave you a specific order not to talk to IAB. 我给了你个特定的命令不要和 IAB 谈
[31:20] You know what this is? 你知道这是什么吗?
[31:22] My findings on the Minhas shooting, 我对 Minhas 枪击事件的结论
[31:25] which clear you of any culpability in his death. 它为你洗清了任何他的死亡的罪责
[31:29] If IAB decides to go after you for this, you’ve given a statement that could 如果 IAB 为此对你进行调查, 你刚刚给的证词就很可能
[31:33] contradict everything we’ve determined. 与我们证实的一切相矛盾
[31:41] As far as defending you, 就为你辩护来说
[31:43] this information is essentially useless. 这个信息基本上是无效的
[32:02] Yeah, what’s with the nesting doll? 喂, 那些连环不倒翁怎么了?
[32:04] There was an unexplained robbery at the Myersons’residence, Myersons 家里有一起不明盗窃案
[32:07] this doll was stolen and returned. 这个不倒翁被偷了后又被送了回来
[32:11] Funny thing about these dolls, Chad, Chad,这些不倒翁好玩的地方是
[32:14] people can’t keep their hands off of them. 人呐, 就不能不碰它们
[32:59] No match to any of the prints we have. 与任何我们有的指纹都不吻合
[33:01] Out of all our suspects, there’s only one name left. 我们所有的嫌疑犯里,就还有一个没试呢
[33:04] We got you, Matrice. 抓到你了, Matrice
[33:07] The print that we found on the rock that killed Sandra Lopez 我们在被用来杀死 Sandra Lopez 的石头上 找到的指纹
[33:10] is the exact same print we found on the nesting dolls at the Myersons’. 和在 Myersons 家里的连环不倒翁上找到的 是一样的
[33:13] Your print. 都是你的指纹
[33:14] My client’s never been to the Myersons’. 我的当事人从来没去过 Myersons 家
[33:16] I’m on to your little theft ring. 我发现了你们的偷盗团
[33:17] Ms. Bonasera… Bonasera 小姐…
[33:19] Sandra steals from Glenda’s house. Sandra 从 Glenda 的雇主家偷
[33:21] Glenda steals from yours… Glenda 从你的雇主家…
[33:22] you steal from Sandra’s. 你从 Sandra 的雇主家偷
[33:23] – Ms. Bonasera. – Let me finish. – Bonasera 小姐. – 让我说完
[33:29] You and your nanny friends intentionally leave your prints at each other’s homes. 你和你的保姆朋友们故意在彼此家里 留下自己的指纹
[33:32] None of you are in the system, 你们都不在系统里
[33:34] so the prints come back to ghosts. 所以指纹都对不上
[33:35] Very clever girls. 很聪明的女孩们啊
[33:37] How am I doing so far, Matrice? Matrice, 我猜的如何?
[33:39] When I processed that nesting doll, 当我检查那堆连环不倒翁时
[33:41] I found evidence that all of them had been wiped clean but one. 我发现除了其中一个外,别的都有被 清理过的迹象
[33:45] How cute is this one? 这个好可爱啊
[33:50] Am I right? 对不 ?
[33:51] You do not have to respond. 你不用回答
[33:55] I want to. 我想回答
[33:56] Sandra stole a blue sapphire necklace from Glenda’s house. Sandra 从 Glenda 雇主家偷了个 蓝宝石项链
[33:59] Glenda stole a Rolex watch from my employer. Glenda 从我的雇主那里偷了个 劳力士表
[34:02] And what did you steal? 那你偷了什么呢?
[34:04] I took the nesting doll from the Myersons. 我从 Myersons 家拿了连环不倒翁
[34:07] Glenda wiped it down Glenda 把它给擦干净了
[34:08] because we were supposed to pawn all the items the next day. 我们计划是第二天就去把所有东西 都当掉
[34:12] Out of nowhere, 毫无征兆的
[34:14] Sandra got cold feet… Sandra 后悔了…
[34:17] and put it back. 又把它给放回去了
[34:24] The plan was to pawn the items and split the cash three ways. 原来的计划是东西当了后, 把钱分三份
[34:28] When Sandra backed out, I confronted her. 当 Sandra 退出是,我质问了她
[34:30] I put the doll back. It’s over. 我把不倒翁放回去了, 一切都结束了
[34:31] Now leave me alone. 别来找我了
[34:32] You’re going to keep up your part of the bargain 你应该履行你答应了的规定
[34:34] and let me steal something else. 而让我偷个别的东西
[34:36] Leave me alone or I’ll call Immigration. 离我远点,不然我要叫移民局了
[34:40] I was just trying to make some extra money 我不过是想挣点额外的钱
[34:42] for health insurance. 来买医疗保险
[34:43] These people are millionaires 那帮人都是百万富翁
[34:44] and they make you pay 可每次你生病时
[34:46] every time you get sick. 他们都让你自己掏钱
[34:47] You have no idea what these people are like. 你根本就不晓得这群人是怎么样的
[34:54] Matrice Singh gets deported, case is solved. Matrice Singh 被遣送回国了. 案件结了
[34:57] What’s the problem? 你还担心什么?
[34:58] The problem is that the real crime is within this family. 问题是真正的罪行是在这个家里
[35:02] This little baby has everything a child could want, 这个小婴儿有一切孩子想要的东西
[35:04] a mom and a dad, 妈妈和爸爸
[35:05] a house on the Upper East Side, money to burn. 上东区的房子,够挥霍的钱
[35:08] And it turns out these parents wait two days 而结果呢,这对家长等了两天时间
[35:10] to pick up their own kid. 才来领他们的孩子
[35:12] There’s a lot of bad parents out there, Stella. Stella,这世界上有很多不负责任的家长
[35:15] Sometimes I just… 有时候, 我就是想…
[35:17] I just want to fix it. 我就是想去纠正
[35:19] It’s not our job to fix it. 这不是我们的工作
[35:22] You know, you can talk to these parents until you’re blue in the face… 你知道, 你可以和这些家长们谈到 你脸都绿了
[35:27] the sad thing is, 可悲的是
[35:29] they’re not going to hear one word. 他们一个字都听不进去
[35:32] Maybe not. 可能吧
[35:36] You’re the strongest person I know, Stella. Stella, 你是我所认识的最坚强的人
[35:40] That child needs anyone right now, 现在那个小孩需要任何人的话
[35:43] it’s you. 那就是你
[35:46] Thanks. 谢谢
[35:49] Michael Armstrong. Registered owner of a 1984 Grey Impala Michael Armstrong. 我们在 Brooklyn 区 Lafeyette 街上找到的
[35:53] that we found on Lafayette Street in Brooklyn. 1984 灰色 Impala 的登记车主
[35:56] I never even go to Brooklyn, man. What’s in Brooklyn? 伙计,我从来没去过 Brooklyn,那里有什么?
[35:58] Then what was your car doing on Lafayette Street? 那你的车在 Lafayette 街做什么?
[36:00] Someone stole it. 它被人偷了
[36:02] And left it locked on the street? 然后把它锁着留在街边?
[36:04] Hey, who knows what secrets lurk in a criminal’s mind? 嗨,谁知道罪犯心里琢磨什么呢?
[36:10] Recognize that? 认得这个吗?
[36:12] They found it in your apartment. 他们在你公寓里找到的
[36:13] Your prints are all over it. 上面布满了你的指纹
[36:18] These rounds were fired from your gun. 这些子弹都是从你的枪里射出的
[36:20] This round killed Jay Knight. 这一发杀死了 Jay Knight
[36:22] Found your car in front of his apartment. 在他的公寓前发现了你的车
[36:24] This round was found at the scene of the shooting of a police officer. 这一发是在射杀警员现场找到的
[36:28] I had nothing to do with that. 我与那无关
[36:31] Then you want to tell me how bullets from your gun ended up on the subway? 那你要不告诉我你枪里的子弹怎么跑 到地铁站的?
[36:34] Otherwise, we’re looking at you for killing that cop. 不然的话, 我们只能认为是你杀了 那个警察
[36:39] We had this thing going, me and Rodney. Rodney 和我合伙干抢劫
[36:41] Minhas was your partner? Minhas 是你的同伙?
[36:43] Yeah, we… 是啊, 我们…
[36:45] we heard this guy had some cash from some bootleg DVDs he was selling. 我们听说有人卖盗版 DVD 赚了不少现金
[36:49] We were going to go shake him down. The guy pulls out a piece, 我们本来是去抢他的. 那家伙掏出了一把枪
[36:52] we fire at the same time, the guy shoots Rodney in the gut. 我们同时开的枪, 那小子打中了 Rodney 的肚子
[36:55] Rodney takes off. Rodney 跑掉了
[36:57] And you figured you’d done the dirty work, 你觉得你坏事也干了
[36:59] so you wanted your cash. 所以你想拿那现金
[37:01] Then the cops showed up, 结果警察就来了
[37:03] and you hid in the closet. 然后你躲在壁橱里
[37:09] Yeah, yeah, well… 对,对,是啊…
[37:11] cop found me, so I had to run. 警察发现我了,我就得跑啊
[37:13] Must have come as a surprise to you 当 Minhas 在地铁里出现时
[37:15] when Minhas ended up down in the subway. 你肯定很吃惊
[37:17] Yeah, I don’t know how he got down there, but 是啊, 我不知道他是怎么下来的
[37:18] he was trying to help me out when he got shot. 但他是在帮我时被打中的
[37:21] He was trying to help you out? 他当时在帮你?
[37:22] We have witnesses saying you fired at him. 我们的证人说他是在冲你开枪
[37:25] I didn’t know it was him, man. 我不知道是他
[37:29] I was jumpy, I saw somebody running, 我太紧张了,我看见有人跑来
[37:31] I popped off a couple shots. 就开了几枪
[37:34] You think he was trying to help you out? 你以为他当时在帮你?
[37:37] He was a cop. 他是个警察
[37:39] He knows all about tough guys like you. 他知道你这种强硬份子
[37:41] Get you downtown, you start singing 把你带进了局子,你很快就会
[37:42] like the Vienna Boys Choir. 把他卖了
[37:44] He was trying to kill you. 他是想杀了你
[37:46] He needed an explanation for why he was shot, 他需要一个被击中的理由
[37:48] you were going to be it. 而你就挺合适
[37:50] And if you ended up dead, so much the better for him. 而你如果死了,对他就更有利
[37:53] No, man. That’s impossible. 不,伙计,那不可能
[37:55] We’ve known each other for years. 我们彼此认识好几年了
[37:56] He dated my sister. 他和我妹交往过
[37:58] He dated your sister? 他和你妹交往过?
[38:00] Yeah. 对啊
[38:02] Get this moron out of here. 把这个蠢人带出去
[38:06] I’m done. 我看够了
[38:13] D.A.’s declined prosecution. D.A. 拒绝了起诉
[38:16] Hillborne called IAB off, said I got to give a statement, Hillborne 也取消了 IAB 的调查, 他说我需要给份汇报
[38:20] wouldn’t be a problem. 没问题
[38:22] You don’t win in this kind of situation, Danny. Danny, 这种情况下没人赢的
[38:26] Mac, I am not saying I won anything. Mac, 我没说我赢了什么
[38:28] IAB’s calling it a good shoot. IAB 在说钕那个枪击是正确的
[38:30] IAB’s not saying that. IAB 可没那么说
[38:34] They’re only saying there’s not enough evidence to go forward with 他们只是因为没有足够的证据继续 内部调查
[38:37] an internal investigation. 才给出了那个说法
[38:38] That’s not an exoneration, it’s a pass. 那可不是个免罪, 那是个无奈的释放
[38:42] Something like this happens again, it’s gonna come up. 要再出现同样的情况,还会有问题的
[38:44] Never again. 再不会了
[38:49] There’s two things I want to say 我现在要告诉你
[38:51] that you should know. 两件你应该知道的事
[38:54] One I thought I’d never tell you. 其中一件我以为我永远都不用说
[38:58] I was strongly discouraged against hiring you. 当初招你别人有很大的反对意见
[39:04] But I followed my gut. 但我跟着我的直觉了
[39:07] For the last five years, I thought I made the right decision. 过去五年内, 我以为我做对了
[39:09] Who was bad-mouthing me? 谁说了我的坏话?
[39:11] It doesn’t matter. 那没关系
[39:14] But they said that the decision to hire you was mine, and 不过他们说最后招不招你是我的决定
[39:17] one day I’d realize I made a mistake. 而有天我会意识到自己的错误
[39:19] You made no mistake. 你没犯错误
[39:21] I made no mistake. 我没犯错误
[39:23] I can account for every second of that shooting. 那次枪战的每一秒我都能结清
[39:26] Every… every breath, 每… 每一次呼吸
[39:28] every shot. 每一发子弹
[39:28] No, you can’t, Danny. You want to know why? 不,Danny, 你不能.你知道为什么吗?
[39:31] I can’t. 因为我不能
[39:33] Eight shots were fired in that subway station. 地铁站里一共开了八枪
[39:35] We’ve accounted for seven of them. 我们找到了其中七枪的子弹
[39:37] The eighth bullet was from your gun. 第八颗来自于你的枪
[39:39] We still have no idea where it went. 我们仍然不知道它跑哪里去了
[39:42] You fired wild, Danny. Danny, 你胡乱开了一枪
[39:44] That bullet could have gone anywhere. And your story, 那颗子弹可能打在任何地方. 还有你关于 Minhas 转身
[39:47] about Minhas turning? 的说法?
[39:48] – That’s what happened. – No, Danny. – 当时就是那样发生的. – 不,Danny
[39:50] I’ve examined every inch of that platform. 那个平台的每一英寸我都查过了
[39:52] The position of the columns, 柱子的位置
[39:53] where Armstrong was hiding, where Minhas came from… Armstrong 隐藏的地方, Minhas 冲来的方向…
[39:56] you couldn’t possibly have seen him… 你根本不可能看见他…
[40:02] until he came into your field of vision, running at Armstrong 直到你跑进了你的视线, 冲着 Armstrong 跑
[40:05] running at you. 冲着你跑
[40:19] You’re off the promotion grid, Danny. Danny, 你被排除在升职轨道外了
[40:23] Pick it up. Take it. 捡起它, 拿着
[40:25] We won’t have this discussion again. 我们不会再有同样的对话了
[40:34] Taylor.
[40:36] Hold on. 等等
[40:51] Put him through. 把他接通吧
[40:57] Chief Hillborne… Hillborne 主任…
[41:01] Hey. 嘿
[41:04] It’s me, Stella. 是我, Stella
[41:08] Remember me? 记得我吗?
[41:14] Come here, you. 到这里来, 宝贝
[41:34] Detective Bonasera? Bonasera 探长?
[41:51] Tell the parents I’ll be right there. 告诉家长们我马上就到
[41:53] Take your time. 不急
[42:14] ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 22 ” -=END=- -=结束=-
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme