Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] Turn it down? 关小点!
[00:15] Jerk? 神经病!
[00:21] I’m going to call the building manager. 我要打电话给楼管了
[00:57] Hello? 有人么?
[01:01] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[01:02] Shouldered the door, broke the lock. 撞开门,弄坏了锁
[01:14] This place is totally trashed. 这地方真是一塌糊涂
[01:16] So is the victim. 受害者也是
[01:20] I don’t think I’ve seen this severe 我觉得我已经很久没看到过
[01:21] of a tossing in a long while. 这么凌乱的现场了
[01:24] Oh, yeah, they were definitely looking for something. 没错,他们肯定是在找什么东西
[01:26] Thoroughness of the search says it probably wasn’t found. 搜寻遍布了整个现场,说明那东西 可能没被找到
[01:29] You search, you find, you stop. 找东西,找到了,就停下来
[01:34] Blood trail, 血迹
[01:35] positioning of debris says the victim 残留物的位置说明,被害者在这里
[01:37] was shot here and dragged to the door. 枪击后被拖到了门口
[01:43] The killer used the body to send a message. 凶手用这尸体发送了一个信息
[01:45] He wanted the world to know that this vic messed with the wrong guy. 他想让全世界都知道这个被害者 惹错人了
[01:48] Hey 嘿
[01:49] vic’s Will Novick. 被害者叫Will Novick
[01:50] He’s 19 years old, from Hoboken. 19岁,霍巴特人
[01:52] He was a business major at Chelsea University. 切尔西大学商学院的学生
[01:55] Severe beating before an execution-style murder. 在被已枪毙的方式谋杀前 曾遭严刑拷打
[01:58] It’s too hardcore for a fratboy beef. 大学里一般的冲突可没这么厉害
[02:00] What’d the witness see? 目击者看到了什么?
[02:01] Nothing. 什么也没看到
[02:02] She heard a ruckus through her wall, 她隔着墙听到一阵喧闹
[02:03] then the shot, 然后是枪声
[02:05] discovered him here. 在这儿发现了他
[02:06] She ran toward the sound of a gunshot? 她朝着枪声跑来了?
[02:07] Must not be a New Yorker. 肯定不是纽约本地人
[02:09] From South Carolina. 南卡罗来纳州人
[02:10] The whole building’s full of students. 整幢楼都是学生
[02:12] What about her roommate? 她室友怎样?
[02:13] Yeah. 嗯
[02:13] Her name’s Jordan Benson. 她叫Jordan Benson
[02:15] She’s a freshman at Chelsea University. 切尔西大学的新生
[02:17] She ditched her classes today. 今天翘了课
[02:21] May not have been by choice. 可不一定是她自愿的
[02:23] Let’s find Jordan. 我们要找到Jordan
[02:24] The killer could have come for one thing, 凶手原是冲着一样东西来的
[02:26] left with another. 却带走了另一样东西
[02:45] CSI: New York 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇
[02:52] Season 01 Episode 21
[03:18] A lot of prints? 有许多指纹?
[03:19] Nothing usable. 都是没用的
[03:23] Blood spatter from the gunshot occurred after 枪击导致的溅血发生在
[03:26] this damage was done. 这些破坏以后
[03:28] No evidence any restraints were used. 没有被绑过的痕迹
[03:30] I’m thinking there was one guy beating up the vic, 我认为应该是一个人在揍受害者
[03:32] and another guy doing the search. 另一个人找东西
[03:34] Two-person job. 两个人干的
[03:51] King Lear on Broadway. 在百老汇上演的李尔王剧
[03:53] It’s a pricey ticket for a blue collar college kid. 对一个蓝领的大学生而言,这是张 很昂贵的票
[03:56] Pricey boy toys, too? 还有昂贵的男生玩物呢
[03:57] got the flat-screen TV and the game console. 宽屏幕电视和游戏机
[04:03] What do you have? 你找到了什么?
[04:04] Razor blade scratches on the glass top. 玻璃表面上的刮胡刀痕
[04:08] Yep, that’s what I thought? 没错,就是我想的
[04:10] fine white residue. 细小的白色残留物
[04:17] Positive for heroin. 海洛因测试为阳性
[04:20] Looks like we know the source of Mr. Novick’s nice lifestyle. 看上去我们找到了Novick先生 美好生活的来源
[04:23] And what the killers were after. 和凶手们来的原因
[04:25] Put a dispatch out on Jordan Benson. 派人调查了Jordan Benson
[04:27] Spoke to her father, who lives on 和她住在上西城的父亲谈过了
[04:28] the Upper West Side, but he’s in San Fran on business. 他正在圣佛朗西斯科出差
[04:31] He can’t get ahold of her, either. 他也找不到她
[04:33] He’s on the next plane back. 他会赶下一班飞机回来
[04:34] Get four uniforms and canvass a six-block area for any sign of her. 派四个人搜索方圆六个街区,找她的痕迹
[04:43] The fatal shot to the head was an act of mercy, after the beating he took. 在被这般折磨以后,头部的致命枪伤 对他算是慈善的了
[04:46] His attackers were on a mission. 袭击者是有备而来
[04:47] Yeah, and they knew how to inflict pain. 没错,而且他们知道怎么弄最痛苦
[04:50] They broke three ribs… 他们弄断了他三根肋骨
[04:53] … causing him to lose his breath. 导致他呼息困难
[04:55] Kicked him in the kidneys hard enough to bruise the organs. It’d be excruciating. 使劲踢他的肾,导致器官淤血,可真是折磨人
[05:00] Stomped each kneecap. 踩碎了每个膝盖骨
[05:02] The intruders were desperate 公寓的入侵者疯狂地想找到
[05:03] for something inside that apartment. 在公寓里的某样东西
[05:05] Probably a stash of heroin. 也许是藏起来的海洛因
[05:06] Did they find it? 他们找到了么?
[05:07] We don’t think so. 我们不这么认为
[05:08] Signs of heroin use? 有吸毒的痕迹?
[05:09] I’m running a tox. 我正在测试
[05:11] But there are no needle marks, 但是没有针眼
[05:12] no inflammation of the nose or lips. 鼻子和嘴唇没有炎症
[05:14] Weight was good, heart in great condition. I’d be surprised if he’s a user. 体重正常,心脏状况良好,如果他吸毒 那么这会让我吃惊的
[05:17] The smartest dealers never dabble in their own product. 那些聪明的毒贩子从来不碰他们自己的产品
[05:20] His father came up from Jersey to do the I.D. 他父亲从泽西来做身份确认了
[05:23] I did not detail the torture to him. 我没有向他描述那些折磨的细节
[05:25] No need. 没必要
[05:27] He’s waiting for you outside. 他在外面等你
[05:28] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:28] Yeah. 嗯
[05:35] We found traces of heroin on a table in Will’s room. 我们在Will的房间里的一个桌子上找到了 残余的海洛因
[05:40] My son didn’t do drugs. 我儿子不吸毒
[05:42] Sir, we know that, too, 先生, 这点我们也知道
[05:44] But we need to follow every lead. 但是我们不能放过任何一个线索
[05:47] I need to ask you some uncomfortable questions. 我需要问你一些也许比较难堪的问题
[05:52] Do you have any knowledge whatsoever 你知道任何关于 Will 做
[05:54] of Will dealing with drugs? 毒品交易的事情么?
[05:56] His mother found a joint in his jeans pocket 他16岁的时候,他妈妈在他
[05:58] when he was 16. 裤袋里发现过大麻烟卷
[05:59] He caught hell. 他被我们狠狠的责罚了
[06:02] He promised he’d never do it again. 并发誓他再也不会再犯
[06:06] Is that it? 他没有再犯?
[06:08] Yes. 是的
[06:09] What about his roommate Jordan? 他的室友,Jordan,怎样?
[06:11] Do you know anything about her? 你知道关于她的什么事情么?
[06:13] I never met her. 我从没见过她
[06:15] Will said her father paid her rent. Will 说她父亲为她付的租金
[06:17] How did he pay for his rent and his tuition? 那他怎么付租金和学费?
[06:21] He had a job working maintenance for the school. 他给学校打杂
[06:23] He owned some pretty expensive items. 他有一些很贵的玩意儿
[06:26] My son wasn’t mixed up in drugs. 我儿子不会和毒品扯上关系!
[06:31] He was a good kid, 他是一个好孩子
[06:33] putting himself through college. 靠自己的能力上大学
[06:37] You’re wrong about what you’re saying. 你们说的都是胡扯
[06:47] You’re looking at 90% pure China White, 你看到的是90%纯度的瓷器白
[06:49] cut only once with quinine. 只用奎宁稀释过一次
[06:52] That’s the purity level of China White enters the U.S. 是瓷器白粉刚进入美国时的纯度级别
[06:55] Yeah, and it’s cut by every distributor 然后每转手一次就被稀释一次
[06:56] who handles it from six to ten times 转了6到10次手以后
[06:58] before it becomes the dirt that hits the street. 就成了出现在街头的毒品了
[07:00] Average heroin user 一般的吸毒者
[07:02] is lucky to get 40% purity. 能买到40%纯度的就算幸运了
[07:04] This is major product. 而这是源头上的货
[07:05] Makes our victim a major player. 说明这个被害者是个大毒品贩子
[07:14] Hey. 嘿
[07:15] Hey. 嘿
[07:16] Any luck with Jordan Benson? Jordan Benson 的进展如何?
[07:17] None. 一无所获
[07:18] We expanded the canvass a few more blocks. 我们扩展了搜寻的范围,再多几个街区
[07:20] What’s this? 这是什么?
[07:21] Will Novick’s financials? Will Novick 的财务状况 ?
[07:22] Yeah. We didn’t find any cutting agents 嗯,在现场我们没找到什么稀释剂
[07:23] or drug paraphernalia at the scene. 或者吸毒的行头
[07:25] I figured he set up shop someplace else. 我猜他在别的地方建了卖点
[07:27] Trying to find another property he’s paying rent on? 试着去找找他有没给别的地产付租金
[07:29] Exactly. We follow his drug connections, 没错,我们跟着他的毒品交易渠道
[07:31] you find his killers. 就能找到凶手
[07:33] Only nothing’s coming up. 但什么都没发现
[07:34] He makes weekly deposits from $500 to $3,000. 他每周存500到3000块钱
[07:38] And no paychecks since high school. 高中起就没拿过工资
[07:40] He’s a typical dealer. 真是个典型的毒贩子
[07:41] Lives large, but not for long. 活的逍遥,但不是长远之计
[07:43] Eventually they all get too careless or too greedy. 最终他们不是太不小心就是太贪婪
[07:46] Either we catch up with them, somebody takes them outover a score 不是被我们抓住,就是自相残杀
[07:49] or they themselves try to rip off the wrong person. 或者是惹了不该惹的人
[07:51] And then, game over. 然后,游戏结束
[07:52] The worst part is the people they leave behind. 最糟糕的是那些他们出事后留下来的亲人
[07:56] You should’ve seen this kid’s dad. 你应该去见见这个孩子的父亲
[08:03] – What do you have on those King Lear tickets? – Ran the DNA on the blood on the top ticket. – 在那些李尔王的票上发现了什么? – 测试了票上血迹的DNA
[08:06] It belonged to the victim. 是受害者的
[08:07] Prints? 指纹呢?
[08:08] Two usable, the victim and an unknown, not in AFIS. 两个可以辨认的,一个是受害者的 另一个未知,AFIS(自动指纹识别系统)里没有
[08:11] But there is something odd that you don’t need 但是那里有些奇怪的事情
[08:13] a microscope to see. 用不着显微镜就可以发现
[08:14] What’s that? 什么?
[08:15] Two tickets are missing. 少了两张票
[08:17] G-13, G-14.
[08:20] Matinee day. 日场的
[08:21] Show’s going on right now. 演出现在正在进行
[08:23] Kill someone, scam his tickets? Kind of brazen, isn’t it? 杀了个人,抢走他的票,真是厚颜无耻,是吧?
[08:26] I’ve seen stupider. 我还见过更蠢的呢
[08:28] I’m sure. 我相信
[08:30] … and’tis are first intent 我因为自己已经年老
[08:33] to shake all cares 决心摆脱一切俗务的困扰
[08:35] and business from our age
[08:38] confirming them on younger years 把责任交给年轻力壮的同僚
[08:40] while we unburthen’d crawl towards death. 让自己安心走向死亡的怀抱
[08:45] Our son of Cornwall. 康化尔贤婿
[08:47] And you, our no-less-loving son of Albany, 还有你,我同样心爱的艾尔伯尼贤婿
[08:51] These seats are taken. 这里有人了
[08:53] Intermission. 中间休场
[08:54] Someone killed Will? 有人杀了 Will?
[08:56] Coincidentally, you are enjoying his seats. 巧合的是你们正坐在他的位子上
[08:58] Where’s Jordan Benson? Jordan Benson在哪里?
[08:59] Who? 谁? 你只有两秒钟来告诉我们你怎么弄来
[09:00] You got two seconds to tell us how you ended up 谁? 你只有两秒钟来告诉我们你怎么弄来
[09:02] with these tickets. 这两张票的
[09:03] I’m Will’s digger. 我是个Will雇的黄牛
[09:04] I wait in line and buy tickets. 我排队买票
[09:06] He gives me the money, pays me ten bucks for every hour I wait, and lets me keep a pair. 他给我钱,每等一小时10块,然后我可以留下两张票
[09:10] Will Novick was a ticket scalper? Will Novick是个票贩子?
[09:12] The theaters love scalping. 剧院喜欢黄牛来
[09:14] They can advertise their shows as sold out. 他们可以宣传每场都爆满
[09:16] Tickets. 卖票
[09:17] Tickets. 卖票
[09:18] Dustin Hoffman. Orchestra. 达斯汀 霍夫曼,管弦乐队座儿
[09:19] Here’s 60 bucks. 给你,60块
[09:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:21] Have a good evening. 晚上过的愉快
[09:22] You help your enterprising boss move his heroin also? 你也帮你那有野心的老板运输他的海洛因吧
[09:25] Heroin? 海洛因?
[09:26] Heroin. 海洛因
[09:27] No. I get sick from milk. 不,我对牛奶都过敏
[09:29] You see Will with heroin? 你看到 Will 带着海洛因?
[09:30] I got my job because Will last digger 就是因为 Will 以前雇的那个家伙是个吸大麻的
[09:32] was a stoner, Will said he hated druggies. 他才辞了他而雇了我的,Will说他憎恶吸毒者
[09:34] All right. When’s the last time you saw Will, then? 好吧,那你最后一次看到Will是什么时候?
[09:36] Yesterday, on campus, when I gave him the tickets. 昨天,在学校,当我给他票的时候
[09:42] Taylor.
[09:44] You remember her? It’s Will’s roommate. 你记得她?Will的室友
[09:46] The blond. 那个金发女郎啊
[09:47] I saw her about a month ago. 我一个月前见过她
[09:49] I’ve only been to his apartment, like, twice. 我只去过他公寓两次
[09:51] Saw her passing through. 看到她一眼
[09:52] Please don’t arrest me. 请不要逮捕我
[09:54] I’ll meet you there. 我去找你
[09:57] All right. 好的
[09:59] This kid’s about to wet his pants. 那孩子就要尿湿裤子了
[10:01] Cut him loose. 放了他
[10:03] Uniforms found Jordan’s purse in the canvass. 我们的人在搜寻中找到了Jordan的手提包
[10:10] Bad sign. 坏兆头
[10:11] Purse still has cash and credit cards in it. 手提包里的现金和信用卡都还在
[10:16] The strap’s broken. 包带断了
[10:17] Yeah, the brass connection was stretched. 嗯,铜接头被拉开了
[10:19] It was taken by force. 是被用力抢走的
[10:31] Hey. 嘿
[10:33] A hunting knife. 一把猎刀
[10:35] Possibly used in the home invasion. 可能就是在入室谋杀中用到的
[10:39] Synthetic fibers consistent with those ??? furniture pressions ??? 合成纤维与家具上的一致
[10:44] But it was no reason for him to take the purse. 但是没道理去抢她的手提包啊
[10:47] Unless of course Jordan was holding onto it when the killers forced her 除非是在Jordan拿着包时候凶手
[10:50] out of the apartment. 逼迫她出了公寓
[10:52] Fresh blood on the ground. 地上有新鲜的血液
[10:55] High-velocity spatter on the wall. 溅到墙上的速度很快
[10:57] It gets worse. 更糟了
[10:58] There’s a gunshot. 那曾有一次枪击
[11:00] There’s a ricochet mark on the wall. 墙上有子弹反弹的印记
[11:03] I don’t see a bullet. 我没找到子弹
[11:05] Must be inside the target. 肯定是打中目标了
[11:10] Another blood drop. Good sign. Gravitational drop. 又一滴血滴,好兆头,是自由落下的
[11:14] About six feet from the last. 和前一个间隔六英尺
[11:16] Elongated spines point toward the end of the alley. 血滴形状延长的方现指向巷子的尽头
[11:20] That means Jordan ran. 说明Jordan逃脱了
[11:22] The gunshot may not have been fatal. 也许枪击位置并不致命
[11:34] Blood trail stops here. 血迹到这里停止了
[11:53] Police? Freeze? 警察!不许动!
[11:58] Don’t shoot? 不要开枪
[12:00] We’re good, guys. 没事
[12:01] Give me your hands. 把你的手给我
[12:10] – Where’s the girl? – Got nothing to say. -那个女孩在哪? -没什么好说的
[12:12] If the bullet in your shoulder matches Will Novick, 如果你肩膀里的子弹和Will Novick的匹配
[12:14] it’s enough to connect you to the home invasion. 就足以把你和入室谋杀联系起来
[12:16] You flip on your partner, you may escape a life sentence. 你供出你的同伙,你就可能不会被判终生监禁了
[12:19] – The bullet’s mine. – You’re going to have to get it out. – 子弹是我的 – 你需要把它取出来
[12:21] I know my rights. 我知道我的权力!
[12:23] Fourth Amendment. You can’t force me to have surgery. 宪法第四修正案,你不可以强迫我接受手术
[12:26] – Where’s the girl?! – Don’t know any girls. – 那女孩在哪里? – 我不知道什么女孩
[12:28] You’re not dealing with kids anymore. You keep your bullet. 你可不是在和小孩子打交道了,留着你的子弹
[12:30] We’ve got rights to everything on or outside your body. 我们对你身体上或者身体外的任何东西都还是有权的
[12:33] You’ll give us plenty. 那就足够了
[12:44] Bummer. Your perp’s cell phone is only a few days old. 不幸的是,那个手机只用过几天
[12:47] Well, he’s got priors for drug distribution. 嗯,他有贩毒的前科
[12:50] These dealers change their phones as much as they change their socks. 这些毒贩子换手机就象换袜子一样
[12:53] There’s no record of him calling Will Novick’s number. 没有他打电话给Will Novick的记录
[12:55] And there’s no record of Will calling him. 也没有Will打给他的
[12:59] Six nights a week, all of Will Novick’s cell phone calls 一周的六个晚上,Will Novick 所有的移动电话
[13:02] emanate from source power cells near Broadway. 都在百老汇附近打的
[13:05] Except for Mondays, when most theaters are dark. 除了周一,大多数剧院最冷清的时候
[13:07] How does a full-time theater scalpe have time to sell heroin? 一个全职的票贩子怎么有时间去销售海洛因?
[13:11] More to the point, 更重要的是
[13:12] why does a dealer handling China White need to scalp tickets at all? 为什么一个掌握着瓷器白粉货源的毒贩子 要去做黄牛票贩子?
[13:16] Excuse me. Bonasera 不好意思,Bonasera
[13:20] So, I ventured uptown to Jordan’s parents’ place 我尝试着找到了Jordan父母的住处
[13:22] to ask the doorman when the last time he saw her was. 询问了守门人最近一次看到她的时间
[13:24] He tells me she’s upstairs. 他告诉我她就在楼上
[13:26] You know, you had us worried there. 你知道你让我们多担心
[13:28] You skipped your classes today. We left about four messages here. 你没去上课,而我们已经留了四个留言给你了
[13:31] I’m sorry, I just needed the day to veg out and do my laundry. 对不起我只是需要一天的空闲来清洗一些东西
[13:35] I never answer my parents’ phone. 我从来不接我父母的电话
[13:37] We found your purse in an alley. 我们在一个巷子里找到了你的手提包
[13:39] The strap had been broken as if somebody took it by force. 带子断了,就象有人把它抢走的一样
[13:42] I didn’t take it with me. I, uh, just threw my keys 我没有带着它
[13:44] and some money in my laundry bag this morning and left. 我只带着钥匙和钱,放在洗衣袋里就出门了
[13:47] Doorman said you got here just before 2:00. 守门人说你约2点到这里的
[13:50] I had breakfast in the Village before I came here. 我来之前在学生之家里吃了早饭
[13:53] How well did you know Will? Barely. Friend of a friend at school. – 你对Will有多了解? – 一点点,学校里的一个朋友的朋友
[13:57] – We split the rent. – We think Will was killed over drugs. – 我们平摊租金 – 我们认为Will因为毒品的事情被杀了
[14:01] Like… Ecstasy? 比如……摇头丸?
[14:03] Did you ever see him handling drugs of any kind? 你看到过他和任何毒品打交道么?
[14:05] No. I would’ve been out of there so fast. 没有,否则我早就搬出来了
[14:09] He always had a lot of money, though. 但是他总是很有钱
[14:14] Jordan, if you had some kind of run-in with these guys, you could be in extreme danger. Jordan,如果你和那些家伙有什么瓜葛的话, 你可能已经处在十分危险的境地了
[14:18] Please, I don’t know anything. 拜托,我什么也不知道
[14:25] Poor Will. 可怜的 Will
[14:28] – Her story add up to you – No. – 你相信她说的? – 不相信
[14:30] I don’t think she went to breakfast with her laundry bag, 我不认为她带着洗衣袋去吃早餐
[14:32] and as far as I’m concerned, people don’t leave home without their I.D.s, 而且就我所知,人们不会不带身份证就出门
[14:35] unless they’re bolting. 除非是逃跑的时候
[14:36] Right, and her college apartment building has its own laundry room. 没错,而且他们学校的公寓楼里有自己的洗衣房
[14:40] Okay. The doorman places her here at the time of the home invasion. 不过,守门人证实她在入室谋杀发生时已经到了这儿
[14:43] She saw or heard something in that apartment that indicated the kind of trouble Will was in, 她在公寓里看到或者听到了什么,关于Will所遇到的麻烦
[14:48] so she took off and ran the hell back to her parents’ apartment. 然后她离开跑到了她父母的公寓里
[14:51] She should be cooperating with us. 她应该和我们合作
[14:53] There’s a killer out there who’s got a hold of her information. 外面有一个凶手掌握着她的信息
[14:55] – Let’s keep a uniform out here just in case. – Yeah. – 这样的话让我们派个人守在这儿 – 好的
[15:07] – Hold your hands out. – What’s the magic word? – 伸出手来 – 那个奇妙的词是什么?
[15:09] Hands. 手
[15:15] Wonder how much damage I could do in the two seconds it’d take that cop to get in here. 想想在那个警察两秒钟中赶来时, 我能造成多大的损害
[15:31] Thanks. Palms up. -谢谢 -手掌向上
[15:33] I asked you a question, girl. I’m telling you to step back. -我问你个问题,小妞 -我叫你站回去!
[15:36] Well, why don’t you step… 好吧,但你为什么不站……
[15:41] Oh, God? 噢天啊
[15:48] Should’ve listened. 你应该听我的
[15:52] – I can’t feel my ribs. – Oh, you will soon, -我的肋骨失去知觉了 -哦你就要感觉到了
[15:55] and this gonna hurt like a bastard. 痛的你象个狗娘养的
[16:03] How was Jordan? Jordan怎么样了?
[16:04] Safe, but she knows something. She’s too afraid to say it. 很安全,但是她知道什么事情,却不敢说
[16:07] And, unfortunately, we still can’t get warrants against reluctant witnesses. 不幸的是,我们不能勉强不情愿的目击者
[16:10] But we do have a right to look at anything found in her purse or at the crime scene. 但是我们有权看看她包里和犯罪现场找到的任何东西
[16:13] You know what, I’ll check out her PDA, see if I can’t find something. 你知道么,我要检查她的掌上电脑,看看能否找到什么
[16:17] I’m on my way. 我来了
[16:19] Thought you’d want to be here for this one. 想你应该为了这个来这儿
[16:21] Paul Collins, 18 years old. Wasn’t breathing when the R.A. found him. Paul Collins,18岁,宿管找到他的时候已经 停止呼吸了
[16:25] – Overdose? – All the signs. -过量? -所有的迹象都证明这一点
[16:27] Constricted pupils, red face, blue skin, blue lips. 瞳孔收缩,面孔发红,皮肤发青,嘴唇发紫
[16:32] And a fine white powder in a baggie, right there on the bed. 床上的包里还有一包白粉
[16:38] – Send it to Trace. – I’ll process the room, 交给 Trace(微量物质检验室)
[16:41] see if I can find any signs of where he got the stuff. 我会对房间进行分析,看看能否找到他获得这些东西的来源
[16:43] Maybe Deroy’s name will come up. 也许能找到 Deroy 的名字
[16:45] Also check for any connection to Will Novick 也查查和Will Novick有没有联系
[16:47] a class in common, activities, anything. 同班,一起活动,任何东西
[17:37] – That Jordan’s PDA? – Yeah. -Jordan的掌上电脑 ? -是的
[17:39] Figured it might give us a clue as to what she was afraid to tell us. 也许它能给我们个提示,关于她不敢告诉我们的东西
[17:42] Found two incoming text messages from today 在她的收件箱的物理内存里
[17:45] in her physical memory from her in-box. 找到今天收到的两个短消息
[17:47] “See you 11:30 in SC.” Came from a restricted number. “11点半在SC见你”,从一个被保护了的号码
[17:51] Well, she said she went to breakfast. Maybe that’s short for a restaurant. 她说她去吃早饭了,也许那是一个餐馆的缩写
[17:54] What’s the second one say? 第二条说什么了?
[17:58] “Outside my dorm at noon.” Local number. “中午在我的宿舍外”,本地号码
[18:01] – So she was on campus today. – Little lie, big lie. -那么她今天在学校了 -小谎言背后可藏着大家伙
[18:12] The heroin from your O.D.’d college kid is set up for a microcrystal test. 那个学生的海洛因正在做微晶体测试
[18:16] Here are his clothes for process. 正在对他的衣服进行处理
[18:20] Hmm. Fast rate of crystal growth. Textbook morphology. High purity. 嗯,晶体生长速度很快,典型的形态,这是高纯度的
[18:25] – Was the vic a habitual user? – Didn’t appear to be. – 受害者是一个长期吸毒的么? – 看上去不像
[18:28] – The high concentration probably killed him. – Run this through the GCMS. -是高浓度摄入致死的 -用色谱分析试一下
[18:33] I want its content matched against the drug sample from our earlier crime scene. 我想拿它和早些时候的那个罪案现场的 样品对比一下
[18:37] You got it. 没问题
[18:42] That’s an obnoxious ring, Chad. 铃声真难听,Chad
[18:45] It’s not mine. 不是我的
[18:49] It’s… the vic’s. 是,受害者的
[19:03] NYPD…
[19:05] NYPD.
[19:07] Mac? What are you doing at this number? Mac,你怎么接起了这个电话?
[19:10] Stella…
[19:12] turn around. 转过身来
[19:15] Why you calling my vic? 你干嘛打电话给我的受害者
[19:16] Jordan made an appointment to meet with him this morning. Jordan 今早约了他相见
[19:19] Paul Collins O.D.’d two hours ago. Looks like China White. Paul Collins死于两小时前,死因象是瓷器白粉
[19:23] This investigation just made a left turn. 这个调查来了个急转弯
[19:26] – Will Novick isn’t our drug dealer. – Jordan Benson is, -Will Novick 不是我们要找的毒品贩子 -Jordan Benson 才是
[19:29] she’s selling it pure. 她卖高纯度的毒品
[19:36] My client already told you everything she knows. 我的委托人已经把所有知道的都告诉你们了
[19:38] The fact that she’s your client tells us otherwise. 就凭她是你的委托人这事就告诉我们她没有 说实话
[19:40] My daughter was nearly killed today. Please… she’s in shock. 我女儿今天差点被杀了,求你了,她很受惊
[19:44] Two teenagers were killed today. 今天已经有两个青少年被杀了
[19:47] Jordan.
[19:48] Jordan, the heroin that you sold to Paul Collins was 90% pure. It killed him. Jordan,你卖给Paul Collins 的海洛因是90%浓度, 那要了他的命
[19:53] We’re going to ask you to leave now. 我们现在打算请你们离开
[19:55] Ms. Lipstone, I can assure you that, at this time, Lipstone 女士,我们可以向你保证,现在
[19:58] we are more interested in preventing another fatal overdose 比起拘捕Jordan,我们更关心的是
[20:01] than arresting Jordan. 防止另一个致命的过量事件
[20:05] If you sold heroin to anyone else, 如果你还把海洛因卖给了今早你碰到的
[20:07] the other person that you met this morning, just give me a name. 别的什么人,你可以自己给他打电话
[20:10] Detective Bonasera, please leave. Bonasera 侦探,请离开
[20:13] This is what Paul looks like right now. 这是Paul现在的样子
[20:15] – Tell her to stop? – Just make the call yours… -叫她住口 -只是告诉我那个名字
[20:16] – Get out of my house now? – Detective, you are way out of line. -滚出我的房子 -侦探,你过分了
[20:23] Let’s go. 走吧
[20:25] Here. Keep this as a souvenir. 给你做个纪念品吧
[20:29] Quite a kid you got. 你孩子好样的
[20:34] When I’m the cooler head, you know you blew it. 当我成了冷静的人时,你该知道你弄砸了
[20:36] I blew it?! What about Buffy the Friend Slayer back there? 我弄砸的?那那个 Buffy “杀朋友的人” 如何呢?
[20:39] When people lawyer up, they’re clams. You know that. 当一个人请了律师,他就难对付了,你知道的
[20:42] Yeah. I was just hoping for a shred of humanity. 是的,我只是希望她还有一点人性
[20:44] Forget it. There’s a Chinese wall around her now. 算了吧,她不会配合的
[20:47] We’re on our own. 我们要靠自己了
[20:53] What was the substance on Deroy’s hands and clothes? Deroy 的手上和衣服上的物质是什么?
[20:55] Superglue. You know of a use for superglue in the drug world? 强力胶水。你知道在毒品世界强力胶水是干什么的么?
[20:59] – Not off-hand. How about DNA? – Not Will’s. Some unknown female. – 不怎么清楚。DNA呢? – 不是Will的,一个未知女性的
[21:03] Compare it to a DNA sample of Jordan Benson’s. 和Jordan Benson的DNA样品比较一下
[21:06] – You think Deroy assaulted Will’s roommate? – Yes. – 你认为 Deroy 袭击了Will的室友? – 是的
[21:09] We’re now focusing on Jordan as the source of the heroin, not Will Novick. 我们现在认准了Jordan是毒品源,而非Will Novick
[21:13] We know Jordan was uptown during the home invasion, and the purse 当入室谋杀案发生的时候,Jordan在她父母家
[21:16] appears to have been physically wrested from its owner. 而那个手提包被从它主人手中武力夺取了
[21:19] If Deroy and his partner got the purse from her first, 如果Deroy和他的搭档先抢了她的包
[21:21] that’s probably how they got her Village address. 他们可能从中获得她的地址
[21:24] Poor Will was collateral damage. 可怜的Will被连累了
[21:26] Process that purse? look for traces of heroin, 检查那个手提包? 找找海洛因的痕迹
[21:29] contents that give us a timeline, links to Deroy. Anything and everything. 或者能和Deroy联系起来的内容,任何东西,每一样东西
[21:32] – You’ll get a novel out of it. – Good. – 你会拿到一份小说一样详尽的报告 – 好
[22:25] White residue. 白色残留物
[22:28] Isolate and run it, please. 请分离并且分析它
[22:34] Have we got enough to get a search warrant for the Benson place yet? 我们的证据足够获得授权搜查Benson的住处了么?
[22:37] Aiden’s working on it. Aiden 正忙着这件事呢
[22:38] You know, in the meantime, maybe Jordan’s financials here 你知道,也许可以查到Jordan的财务状态
[22:41] will help us figure out who she was with yesterday. 可以帮助我们发现她昨天和谁在一起
[22:44] There’s nothing more depressing than looking at a rich kid’s money line. 没有什么比看着一个富有的孩子的上限更让人丧气了
[22:46] Ah, but this kid’s not flush. She’s broke. Check it out. 哦,但是这个孩子并不富足,她破产了,看看
[22:50] Her cards haven’t been active for weeks. 她的信用卡已经好几个星期没动静了
[22:52] Her bank account went from 18 large to 50 bucks in four months. 四个月里她的银行存款从一万八变成了 50 块
[22:56] Clothing, restaurants, shoes. I mean, looks like she blew 衣服、用餐、鞋。看来,她挥霍完了存款后
[22:58] through her savings, and then moved straight to plastic. 就开始刷卡了
[23:01] Credit cards secured by her father, Martin Benson. 信用卡由她的父亲,Martin Benson 担保
[23:06] Here we go? 我们找到了 ?
[23:07] Six weeks ago, he paid off two balances over $10,000 each, 六周前,他付掉了两笔超过1万元的金额
[23:10] and then her froze her account. 然后他冻结了她的帐户
[23:12] It’s the uptown version of being grounded. 这是个富人版的禁闭
[23:14] It’s tough. 是很艰难的
[23:15] Yeah. 嗯
[23:17] This kind of thing could make a girl… desperate. 这种事可以让一个女孩,绝望
[23:24] Traces of China White were found in her purse. 在她的包里找到了瓷器白粉的痕迹
[23:27] We got her. 我们逮住她了
[23:29] Eh, it won’t stick. 嗯,这站不住脚
[23:31] We found her purse in an alley. She’ll claim it was put there after it was stolen. 我们在巷子里找到她的包,她可以说毒品是在包 被偷以后放进去的
[23:35] We got her in two lies. 我们识破了她的两个谎言
[23:37] See, the DNA from her lipstick was a match with the DNA under Deroy’s nails, 看,她唇膏上的DNA和Deroy指甲里的DNA是吻合的
[23:41] which proves he assaulted her. Further, 证明了他袭击了她. 进一步
[23:44] Q.D. restored this receipt for me. Q.D.(物品处理员) 为我还原了这个收据
[23:46] She bought a coffee on campus yesterday at 11:00 a.m., 说明她昨天中午11点在校园里买了一杯咖啡
[23:49] proof she didn’t leave the bag behind when she left her apartment. 证明她离开公寓的时候并没有忘记带这个包
[23:52] Deroy probably snatched the bag at the school. Deroy 也许是在学校抢的这个包
[23:56] That’s mine, girl. 拿来吧,小妞
[23:59] Hey, what’s going on? 嘿,你干嘛!
[24:01] somebody call Security? 打电话给保安!
[24:03] Well, this helps us piece everything together, but we can’t 这帮助我们把每件事拼起来
[24:05] get a warrant based on evidence that Jordan was a victim. 但是我们不能得到授权,就凭能证明 Jordan是个受害者的证据
[24:07] And she has no legal obligation to report that she was assaulted. 而她没有法律义务来报告她被袭击了
[24:11] This is bogus. 这太过分了
[24:12] You got anything else? 你还有什么别的?
[24:13] Yeah. Her father cut her off about a month ago– all her credit cards are frozen. 是的,他父亲一个月前切断了她的生活来源, 她的信用卡被冻结了
[24:16] Gives us a motive for the amateur drug dealing. She wanted 给了我们她业余贩卖毒品的动机
[24:19] to get her lifestyle back. 她想找回她的生活方式
[24:20] Like it’s Avon. 象卖雅芳化妆品一样
[24:22] Still doesn’t explain how an uptown teenager could get her hands on pure China White to sell. 还是不能解释一个普通青少年怎么能够弄到 纯的瓷器白粉来卖
[24:26] And that doesn’t tell us who else might’ve bought from her. 也不能告诉我们谁还向她购买了白粉
[24:29] Well, maybe you can use her student I.D., try to track down what she did yesterday. 也许你可以使用她的学生卡来追踪她 昨天做过的事情
[24:37] You must get a dozen civilian complaints a day. 你肯定每天都收到不少公民投诉
[24:40] Bonasera pushed the buttons of a legitimate suspect. Bonasera 逼迫了一个已知的嫌疑犯
[24:42] Why is hers marched over by a brass band? 为什么偏偏大力对付她?
[24:44] She pushed an autopsy photo into the face of a teenage girl. 她把一张验尸照片放在一个未成年女孩的面前
[24:58] Great. 好啊
[25:02] She was trying to save another kid. 她只是在尽力救另外一个孩子
[25:03] This is Bonasera’s fourth complaint in three years. 三年来这已经是关于 Bonasera 的第四个投诉了
[25:06] Two of those complainants are felons marinating upstate. 其中有两个来自横行乡里的恶棍
[25:09] The other is a murder suspect in the wind, thanks to an ADA’s screwup. 另一个来自被释放了的杀人嫌疑犯, 还是因为 ADA(副控告律师)出了错
[25:12] Taylor, there’s only but so many grenades you can jump on for your people. Taylor,你可真能为你的下属赴汤蹈火
[25:15] I don’t need management tips from Internal Affairs, Chief. 长官,我不需要从内部事务部来的管理建议
[25:18] You run your staff, I’ll run mine. 你走你的阳关道,我走我的独木桥
[25:20] Your department is not above scrutiny. 你的部门行事可禁不住细审
[25:22] No department is. 没有哪个部门可以
[25:24] Keep Bonasera away from the Bensons. 叫Bonasera离Bensons一家远点
[25:32] You should’ve told me. You know I hate getting surprised by Hillborne. 你应该早点告诉我,你知道我讨厌让 Hillborne打个措手不及
[25:36] Lipstone’s just trying to get us on the defensive, Mac. Lipstone在试图让我们陷入被动,Mac
[25:37] And you handed her ammunition. 而你就给她提供了弹药
[25:39] Benson’s just trying to protect his daughter like any father would. 和每一个父亲一样,Benson 想要保护他的女儿
[25:42] Yeah, well, I was thinking of Will’s father, 是嘛,那我想到Will的父亲了
[25:44] how long that drive back to Jersey must’ve been after what we said to him. 在我们和他谈过以后,他开车回泽西的路 将是多么漫长
[25:46] You should’ve been thinking about Lipstone. 你还是好好想想 Lipstone 吧
[25:48] She’s an expert at turning a criminal trial into a referendum on how cops screw up. 在把刑事审判变为警察失误展览上,她可是个专家
[25:53] I know how trials work, Mac. 我知道审判是怎么进行的,Mac
[25:54] Good. Act like it. 好,那别在捅篓子
[25:57] I got something. 我发现了一些情况
[26:02] Chad wanted a second sample for reference, Chad 需要第二份样品作参考
[26:04] so I went back in the purse to look for more heroin, 所以我又去那个手提包上寻找海洛因
[26:07] but nothing. 没能找到
[26:09] But… 但是…
[26:10] the bag’s a designer knock-off. 这个包是个仿制的名牌货
[26:11] The fakes are so good now, I couldn’t tell the difference until I took it apart. 仿制的非常精细,我无法辨认出它不同,直到我拆开了它
[26:15] The leather’s good, dye’s good. 用的好皮子,颜色染的不错
[26:16] It’s just the stitching on the inside isn’t as good as the real Italian stuff. 只有内层的缝制手艺不像意大利正品那样好
[26:20] Her father cut her off, she bought a fake– okay. 她父亲断了她的生活来源,所以她只能买假货,没什么不对
[26:23] So I took the bag apart, and there was a substance on the insignia that looked familiar, 所以我把包拆开,然后发现,商标上的一些东西 看起来很眼熟
[26:27] so I processed it. 我测试了它
[26:29] It’s the same superglue we found on Deroy. 是和Deroy手上一样的强力胶水
[26:31] These bags cross the line into illegal knockoffs, 一旦那些卖货的把假商标贴上去
[26:33] once the seller affixes the phony designer insignia. 这些包就成了违法的冒牌仿制品了
[26:42] If they put the insignia on earlier, they risk confiscation. 如果他们过早的贴上商标,就会有被没收的风险
[26:45] Right. The superglue that was applied to this insignia was all gobbed on. 没错,这个商标上的胶水还有点湿嗒嗒的
[26:49] It wasn’t fully hardened yet. 还没完全变硬呢
[26:51] Which means Jordan bought her knockoff very recently. 说明Jordan买了这个冒牌货没多久
[26:54] You said Deroy had glue on his hands and clothing– 你说过Deroy的手上和衣服上有胶水
[26:57] more glue than would come from a transfer during a purse snatching. 那么多胶水,不可能只是在抢包时弄上的
[27:00] Unless you were gluing purses all day. 除非成天都在粘包
[27:02] Retail’s a nice cover for drug dealing. 摆摊是贩卖毒品的不错的掩护
[27:12] Until you make a mistake and give someone the wrong bag. 直到犯了个错,给了别人一个错的包
[27:17] I have stats class tomorrow at 3:00. Professor Foster’s brutal. 我明天3点有课, Foster 教授很严厉的
[27:20] Jordan must’ve said something that Deroy remembered in order to track her down yesterday. Jordan肯定是说了什么,让Deroy昨天能够找到她的踪迹
[27:24] Hold on. 等等
[27:38] One mistake, 一个错误
[27:40] two kids dead and counting. 两个孩子死了,可能还有更多
[27:42] Well, they sell a lot of fakes in Manhattan– I mean, especially downtown. 嗯,在曼哈顿有很多卖假货的地方,我是说,尤其在市区
[27:45] Well, there’s that mini fashion district on Beech Street, 在榉树街有个小时髦区
[27:48] it’s perfect. It’s between her school and the Village apartment. 就是那儿,正好在学校和学生公寓当中
[27:51] Let’s find the right store, fast. 让我们去找到那家店,快点
[27:57] Yeah, Jordan Benson swiped in yesterday at 11:15. 是的,Jordan Benson昨天11点15分进来过
[28:00] 11:15. And for how long? 11点15分?呆了多久?
[28:02] They use their cards to swipe in but not to get out. 他们是刷卡进来的,但没有出去的记录
[28:05] – Were you working yesterday? – Yeah. – 昨天是你上班么? – 是的
[28:07] Picture on the I.D. look familiar ? 卡上的照片看上去眼熟么?
[28:09] I’m trying to see if she met anyone here. 我想知道她在这里见过谁没有
[28:11] You know, all these girls, they look alike. 你知道,那些姑娘看上去都差不多
[28:14] Does “SC” mean anything to you? SC对你们有什么含义么?
[28:16] Yeah, Special Collections. 有啊,特别收藏
[28:17] What’s that? 那是什么?
[28:18] It’s a room with old documents, Revolutionary War stuff. 那是个放着一些古董文件的房间,革命战争呀什么的
[28:22] No one really goes in there, though. 不过一般没人去那里
[28:24] Does that room have its own security system? 那个房间有自己的监视系统么?
[28:26] Yeah. Stuff’s pretty valuable. 有啊,里面的东西挺珍贵的
[28:32] Yeah, Jordan swiped in at 11:31, 是的,Jordan11点31分登入的
[28:34] and so did a freshman by the name of Andrea Allix only two minutes before. 两分钟前还有一个叫Andrea Allix 的新生
[28:38] – That’s weird. – No, it’s not. – 真是奇怪 – 不,不奇怪
[28:40] Give me Andrea’s campus address. 给我 Andrea 的地址
[28:50] Something’s wrong. Open up. 出事了,开门
[28:56] Call 911? 打电话给911!
[29:04] Come on, Andrea. Hang in there, Andrea. 醒醒,Andrea,坚持住,Andrea
[29:09] Come on. 醒醒
[29:10] Come on? 醒醒
[29:22] Her body went into shock. She’s lucky to be alive. 她休克了,还能救活真是幸运
[29:25] Yeah, thanks to Danny. 嗯,多亏了Danny
[29:27] Andrea wants to avoid a drug possession charge. 为了避免吸毒的指控
[29:29] She’s going on record saying that Jordan sold her the drugs in the library, Andrea 打算作证Jordan在图书馆卖毒品给她
[29:32] told her it was cocaine. 告诉她那是可卡因
[29:34] Then we have enough for a warrant. We can go get’em. 这样我们就有了足够的证据去拘捕他们了
[29:36] Finally. 终于
[29:39] I’ll step off the collar. 我不参加拘捕
[29:43] … because of the complaint. 因为那个投诉
[29:45] You ran with it. Finish it. 你去吧,完成这个任务
[29:48] You sure? 你确定?
[29:49] Yeah. 嗯
[29:52] Thanks. 谢谢
[30:02] How are we on the handbag tracking? 手提包的跟踪怎么样?
[30:04] Um, very good, actually. 嗯非常好,真的
[30:06] Each of these bags come from a different store on Beech Street. 这些包来自榉树街不同的店
[30:09] All were assembled with the same benzene-based fabric glue, 使用了相同的含苯的织物胶水来粘合
[30:12] which makes sense,’cause they all come from the same manufacturer overseas. 说明,他们都是来自于一个相同的海外制造商
[30:15] Benzene fumes are toxic. 苯挥发出的东西是有毒的
[30:17] Seven stores that sell this bag use the same benzene-based glue 7家店卖使用同一种含苯胶水
[30:20] to affix fake designer insignias. 贴上假的商标的包
[30:22] But not this one. 但是这个不同
[30:24] Correct. 没错
[30:25] This insignia was attached with superglue, 这个商标是使用强力胶水来粘合的
[30:27] the same that I found on Deroy and Jordan’s bag. 和我在Deroy和Jordan的包上找到的一样
[30:30] Wish I had a barrel of ice water. I’d dump it on your head. Thanks. 真想给你来桶冰水,好好爽一下,谢谢!
[30:34] Good job, Coach. 干的好
[30:35] Thanks. 谢谢
[30:43] They closed the front gate. We’ll take the back door. 他们封住了前门,我们守后门
[30:56] How you doing? 怎么了?
[30:59] You going to pay for that broken lock? 你要赔那个弄坏了的锁?
[31:00] We’ve got plenty of locks for you after what you did to Will Novick. 鉴于你对Will Novick的罪行,是可以给你多上几把锁了
[31:03] Who? 谁?
[31:04] 19-year-old student you tortured and murdered yesterday. 你昨天折磨和杀害的一个19岁的学生
[31:08] Mac, I got white powder on the table. Mac,我们在桌子上找到了白粉
[31:10] I employ at least a dozen vendors here in the last few months. 我最近几个月雇了至少一打子人
[31:13] You find anything illegal, they brought it in. 如果有什么违法的东西,肯定是他们弄来的
[31:16] It’s a nice setup. 是个不错的用来挡开追查的借口
[31:18] To fend off takedowns, you distribute your product in plain sight through merchandise. 你把你的货藏在普通商品里销售
[31:23] Things get hot, 风声一紧
[31:25] pack up, 就打包搬家
[31:26] move shop.
[31:27] I sell leather goods. That’s all I do. 我就是个卖皮货的
[31:29] Oh, yeah? 哦,是么?
[31:31] Well, this is positive for heroin. 这个海洛因测试为阳性
[31:33] You’ve got your story. We’ll get the evidence. I’m going to start with your shirt. 你编造你的故事,我们会找到证据, 我正打算从你的衬衫开始
[31:36] No, you’re not. 不,不要
[31:38] I’m not giving you my shirt. 我不会给你我的衬衫的
[31:40] I’m not giving you blood, 也不会给你我的血
[31:41] DNA, nothing. DNA,什么也不给
[31:43] You don’t have anything to connect me to any murders. 你没有任何证据能将我和谋杀联系起来
[31:46] Not yet… 还没有
[31:49] but you are under arrest. 但是你被逮捕了
[31:50] Oh, yeah? For what? 哦?因为什么?
[31:56] Selling fraudulent designer merchandise. 卖冒牌商品
[32:03] You can’t be here. 你不能进去
[32:04] We’re looking for drugs. 我们在搜查毒品
[32:04] No. I’ve already filed a complaint against you. 不,我已经投诉了你
[32:06] But we’ve got a warrant. 但是我们有授权
[32:08] Guess which one’s the ace? 猜猜哪个更说的算?
[32:10] Diane?
[32:14] On what basis? 凭什么?
[32:14] A student nearly died this afternoon, 一个学生今天下午差点死于
[32:16] after ingesting drugs she claims Jordan sold her. 吸食了Jordan卖给她的毒品
[32:19] So it’s some druggie’s word against Jordan’s. 这么说某个瘾君子的话和Jordan的对质?
[32:21] See, that’s why evidence collecting is so important. 看,这就是为什么收集证据如此重要
[32:24] People lie. 因为人会撒谎
[32:25] When you come up empty, we’re going after your badge. 等你空手出来的时候,我要叫你的警徽落地
[32:28] Excuse me. I have a job to do. 对不起。我有正经事要干
[32:46] Techs checked the library, kitchen, bedrooms… nothing. 探员搜了书房、厨房、卧室……什么也没有
[32:51] She’d have been crazy not to have dumped the stuff by now. 除非她是个疯子,不然早就毒品倒掉了
[32:54] You know, Flack, I think you’re right. 你知道么Flack,我认为你说的对
[32:58] Hold this for me. 帮我拿着这个
[33:01] My favorite part of the job. 这个工作中我最喜欢的部分
[33:24] What do you got? 你发现了什么?
[33:25] A weak positive. 弱阳性
[33:26] “Weak”, that bad? 弱?那是好还是坏 ?
[33:28] No, it’s good. 不,这很好
[33:30] It’s real good. 真的很好
[33:32] People think if they flush a couple of times, 人们认为冲了几次以后
[33:34] the drugs are gone. 毒品就没了
[33:36] But the water just dilutes them. 但是水只能稀释它们
[33:43] My client has nothing to say. 我的委托人对此无可奉告
[33:45] It’s okay. 好的呀
[33:46] I’m in a chatty mood. 我多嘴说几句
[33:47] And Jordan, when you opened that purse and saw what you walked away with, Jordan,当你打开那个包,看到你带走的那些东西
[33:51] my guess is you figured out a way that 我猜你以为找到了一个方式
[33:53] you could regain the lifestyle 可以重新回到以往的生活
[33:55] your father cut you off from. 被你父亲中止了的生活
[33:57] Coke at a serious discount. 打了大折扣的可卡因
[33:59] Text me, it’s safer. 发消息给我,更安全
[34:05] And you had two buyers the next day. 第二天你有了两个买主
[34:07] So you hid the drugs at your apartment, 所以你把毒品藏在了你的公寓里
[34:09] took the two portions to campus to sell, 只带了两份到学校去卖
[34:11] and after you sold to Paul and Andrea, 当你卖给了 Paul 和 Andrea 之后
[34:14] Deroy was waiting for you, and grabbed your purse. Deroy正等着你并抢走了你的包
[34:16] But the drugs weren’t in the purse. 但是毒品并不在包里
[34:20] Now you had his drugs, and he had your address. 现在你有了他的毒品,他有了你的地址
[34:23] You couldn’t call the police. 你不能报警
[34:25] You went back to the apartment, got the rest of the drugs and took off, 你回到公寓,取走了剩下的毒品后就跑掉了
[34:28] so you could sell them. 这样你以后可以接着卖它们
[34:29] Taking off for a couple days. 出去休几天假
[34:30] See ya. 再见
[34:32] But you never gave Will a heads up. 但是你并没有警告 Will
[34:35] It didn’t matter that he was brutally, brutally murdered. 他被凶残的谋杀了对你而言是无所谓的
[34:41] At some point, when you came back here, 在某个时候,当你回到这里的时候
[34:43] maybe after Detective Flack and I told you what happened to Will, 也许当我和Flack警官告诉你Will的事情后
[34:46] you realized that those drugs were bad news. 你就意识到了那些毒品会惹出很多麻烦
[34:48] And up until that moment, 而直到那个时候
[34:50] everything that happened was a series of 发生的每一件事
[34:52] stupid mistakes made by a 都是因为由你这个被宠坏
[34:55] spoiled, 被溺爱的小女孩
[34:56] sheltered little girl. 造成的一串愚蠢的错误
[35:00] But what a jury will find most unforgivable… 但是陪审团将最不能原谅的是
[35:05] is that there is no record of you 你从未有任何举动
[35:07] ever trying to contact Andrea Allix. 去尝试联系 Andrea Allix
[35:09] Knowing that those same drugs killed Paul Collins. 即使明知同样的毒品杀了 Paul Collins
[35:12] Perhaps on your lawyer’s sound advice. 也许是因为你的律师的好建议吧
[35:17] Jordan Benson, you’re under arrest… Jordan Benson,你被逮捕了
[35:19] … for negligent homicide and heroin trafficking. 因为过失杀人和非法贩卖海洛因
[35:25] Di… Diane. 黛……黛安
[35:28] Um, without admitting any wrongdoing, 嗯,并不是承认任何罪行
[35:31] my client understands that there’s a dangerous killer out there. 我的委托人知道外面有个危险的杀手
[35:34] Now, maybe 现在,也许
[35:36] there’s information that she can provide 她可以提供一些信息
[35:37] that can help you find him. 帮助你们抓住他
[35:40] Bad timing, Diane. 太晚了,黛安
[35:42] We arrested Will Novick’s killer about two hours ago. 我们两个小时以前已经抓住了杀害Will Novick的凶手
[35:44] You have nothing to offer. 你没有什么好提供的了
[35:47] Turn around and put your hands behind your back. 转身、手放身后
[35:49] Dad? 爸爸
[35:50] You don’t need those. 你不需要这样
[35:55] She’s not dangerous. 她并不危险
[36:01] We’ll forgo the handcuffs, Mr. Benson, 我们可以不用手拷,Benson 先生
[36:03] but I’ll have to disagree with you. 但是我并不同意你的说法
[36:05] Unfortunately, your daughter’s the most dangerous kind out there. 不幸的,你的女儿是那种最危险的类型
[36:11] You were more thorough than most. 你比很多人都做的更彻底
[36:14] Disposed of your gloves, shirt, shoes, your weapon. 扔掉了手套、衬衫。鞋、你使用的武器
[36:18] but you kept your T-shirt, and we analyzed it. 但是你留下了你的T恤,我们分析了它
[36:21] The blood speck on it is a match 上面的血迹符合
[36:22] to Will Novick’s DNA. Will Novick 的DNA
[36:26] A beating that intense, there’d have to be stray blood. 打的那么重,总会溅出些血
[36:31] Where is it? 在哪里?
[36:40] Where is it?! 在哪?
[36:46] It’s not here. 不在这里
[36:48] Turn it down? 关小点
[36:50] Jerk? 神经病!
[36:52] You realized will didn’t know anything about the drugs, no one’s that tough. 你意识到了Will并不知道毒品的事,没人那么坚强
[36:55] I’m going to call the building manager. 我要打电话给楼管了
[37:00] Let’s leave this bitch a note. 让我们给那个婊子留个信
[37:03] You wanted Jordan to know the lengths you’d go to get your heroin back. 你想让 Jordan 知道你要拿回那些海洛因的决心
[37:06] Later, 然后
[37:09] you lost your patience with Deroy. 你对 Deroy 失去了耐心
[37:11] She has another address. We can track her down. 她还有另一个地址,我们可以找到她
[37:14] You had two chances, Shaun. 你有两个机会,Shaun
[37:16] You don’t get a third. 没有第三个
[37:23] Hey, what are you doing? 嘿,你在干嘛?
[37:25] Will was just a kid who scalped tickets to pay for college. Will 只是个靠倒票交学费的孩子
[37:31] You killed him for sport. 你消遣一样的杀了他
[37:35] You may not care about that boy’s life, 也许你根本不关心那个男孩的生活
[37:39] but his DNA on your shirt 但是他留在你衬衫上的DNA
[37:42] was enough to get a warrant for your apartment, 足够授权我们搜查你的公寓
[37:44] and that warehouse you rent in the Bronx. 还有你在 Bronx 租的仓库
[37:50] We’re about to break the back of your distribution. 我们就要击垮你的供销网络
[37:54] Much like Deroy did, 就跟 Deroy 一样
[37:55] you’re about to piss off the people you work for. 你将让你的主子厌烦
[37:59] People who make you… 那些你和他们相比
[38:02] look tame. 显得温顺的人
[38:04] And at some point, while you’re in lockup, 然后在某个时候,当你在牢里的时候
[38:07] they will get to you. 他们会干了你
[38:30] You were right. 你是对的
[38:33] Will was a good kid. Will 是个好孩子
[38:36] I’m sorry if it sounded like we thought otherwise. 我为我曾经有过相反的想法而道歉
[38:42] I never doubted my son. 我从未怀疑过我的儿子
[38:47] His mother and sister wanted to help me pack up, but 他妈妈和姐姐要帮我收拾,但是
[38:51] it would’ve been harder with them here. 看到这些东西让人太难受了
[38:56] You think that girl will go to jail? 你认为那个女孩会进监狱么?
[38:59] I don’t know, but 我不知道,但是
[39:01] the evidence is solid. 铁证如山
[39:07] Thanks for clearing Will’s name. 谢谢你,洗清了Will的罪名
[39:10] You’re welcome. 应该做的
[39:14] There are good victim support groups. 有个受害者援助组织
[39:17] They called us. 他们打了电话给我
[39:19] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:21] Okay. 好吧
[39:26] Take care. 保重
[39:49] Detective? 警官
[39:54] Save you a trip. 省你一趟路
[39:57] Appreciate it. 谢谢你
[40:20] ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 21 ” -=END=- -=结束=-
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme