时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:00] | Hey. What do we have? | 出什么事了? |
[01:01] | About, uh, 10,000 sheets and | 大概,呃,一万张床单 |
[01:03] | one dead body. | 加一具尸体 |
[01:07] | Safe to say she’s not an employee. | 我确定她不是员工 |
[01:09] | Maybe she’s a tourist. Tough way to see the city. | 也许是游客吧,不过这样的游览方式一定很艰难 |
[01:11] | So she came in with the sheets. | 她是随着床单进来的 |
[01:14] | – Where do they come from? – Hotels. | – 这是哪里的床单? – 酒店 |
[01:16] | Don’t worry, there’s only about 70,000 hotel rooms in this town. | 别担心,这里只有7万多家旅店而已 |
[01:19] | Right. Gives us a 70000-to-one chance of finding out where she came from. | 那我们只有7万分之一机会搞清楚她从哪里来咯? |
[01:23] | I’ll take those odds. | 我觉得那几率也还好了 |
[01:43] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[01:50] | Season 01 Episode 20 | |
[02:23] | I’d say this laceration transected the left carotid. | 左边的颈动脉被割断了 |
[02:29] | It’s hard to tell what type of weapon the killer used, but… | 很难说这是什么凶器,不过… |
[02:32] | – this looks… – Personal. | – 看起来 – 像私仇 |
[02:36] | And… | 而且 |
[02:37] | pathological. | 冷酷无情 |
[02:42] | These are precise cuts. | 伤痕位置精确 |
[02:44] | Speaks to control over her body. | 说明凶手对她有完全控制 |
[02:47] | Yet there’s no ligature marks. | 没有捆绑的痕迹 |
[02:49] | And there’s no bruising. | 也没有伤痕 |
[02:50] | Killer had control over her somehow. | 凶手有办法控制住了她 |
[03:04] | “Lynford Hotels.” | Lynford 酒店 |
[03:06] | They have about what, 12 places in the city? | 市里有大概12家连锁店吧? |
[03:09] | It’s a unique blood pattern. | 血溅的形状很独特 |
[03:10] | The volume of the blood is consistent with arterial spray. | 血的体积符合于动脉血管喷发 |
[03:13] | So she wasn’t just wrapped in this sheet and dumped. | 也就是说她不是被裹着抛尸的 |
[03:16] | No, she was lying on this sheet when her throat was cut. | 不,她在床单上面被割的喉 |
[03:21] | How do you read this area here? | 这块地方你怎么看? |
[03:24] | Some kind of void. | 有一片空隙 |
[03:25] | Larger concentration being here. And | 这边更集中一些,而且 |
[03:28] | this looks like the blood is dripping off the side of the bed. | 这样看起来血是从床这边流下去的 |
[03:31] | And now all we have to go on is this sheet and our victim’s body. | 我们现在所有的线索就是这床单和尸体了 |
[03:35] | Right. | 对 |
[03:36] | Divide and conquer? | 各个击破吗? |
[03:38] | – I’ll start with… – Missing Persons. | – 我会从 … – 从失踪人口开始 |
[03:41] | I could have just as easily said the sheet. | 我同样也可能说从床单开始 |
[03:43] | Our victim is an attractive young woman with manicured nails and | 受害人是个年轻貌美的姑娘 |
[03:47] | expensive lingerie. We found her in upscale hotel sheets. | 修了指甲,穿着高级内衣 |
[03:51] | Odds are someone’s looking for her and you want to make sure | 肯定有人在找她,而你想确定 |
[03:53] | that they don’t have to look any longer than necessary. | 他们不用再浪费时间了 |
[03:56] | I’ll take the sheets. | 我负责床单的事 |
[03:57] | I’ll meet you back at the M.E.’s office. | 我们 M.E.(法医) 那里见吧 |
[04:00] | You’re good. | 算你厉害 |
[04:20] | Please be generous. I have huge cell phone debt. Yeah, who doesn’t? | – 请慷慨解囊,我有付不完的手机账单 – 谁都有这样的账单吧 |
[04:24] | This is why I love New York. | 这就是我喜欢纽约的原因 |
[04:26] | Where you gonna find a guy | 别处是不会有个人 |
[04:28] | pounding the buckets in harmony | 敲击讨钱罐时 |
[04:30] | with a guy playing Mozart? | 还能和古典莫扎特合拍 |
[04:31] | You love the atmosphere so much, | 如果你喜欢这种氛围的话 |
[04:33] | how come I never see you drop any “love” in the tip jar? | 为什么从来没看见你给他们小费呢? |
[04:35] | Let me tell you something. On a beautiful day like today | 让我告诉你吧 像今天这样的好日子 |
[04:38] | big crowds. These guys are pulling in maybe five or five bills. | 那么多游客, 他们能挣大概五六百吧 |
[04:41] | They’re doing just fine without my help. | 根本不缺我那一份 |
[04:43] | All right, all right. | 那好吧 |
[04:45] | This guy, on the other hand, we can do something for him. | 但我们却可以替这位仁兄做点事 |
[04:48] | Human statue, that’s a tough gig, man. You got to stand perfectly still for hours. | 人体塑像 这可不是个容易的把戏 你得学会好几小时纹丝不动才行 |
[04:54] | Silver paint here. | 墙上沾了银漆 |
[04:56] | No doubt he was leaning against the wall to make his job easier. | 他显然是靠在墙上好让自己轻松一点 |
[05:02] | Messer and Burn? | 是 Messer 和 Burn 吗? |
[05:04] | No, actually, I’m Burn ; he’s Messer. | 我是Burn 他才是 Messer |
[05:07] | Officer Lilly. | 我是Lily警官 |
[05:09] | Omar Lilly. | |
[05:10] | Great. | 好了 |
[05:11] | Now we know each other. | 认识过了 |
[05:13] | Moving on. | 我们办正事吧 |
[05:14] | What went down, Lilly | Lily警官 这里发生了什么事? |
[05:16] | Swedish tourists over there taking in the action. | 那边瑞典游客来凑热闹 |
[05:19] | Got a little more than they bargained for. | 结果看到了意外”惊”喜 |
[05:31] | Buildings down here all have video. | 这附近的大厦都有闭路电视 |
[05:33] | We’ll sweep, forward it on to you. | 我们会去看的,然后传给你 |
[05:35] | Well, you can forget robbery, because his tip jar is overflowing with cash. | 肯定不是抢劫,因为他小费罐里的现金都 要溢出来了 |
[05:38] | Well, it’s a heavy foot traffic area over here. | 这里的行人流量也很大 |
[05:41] | Everyone coming off of the subway streams in this direction. | 从地铁出来的人流都涌向这里 |
[05:44] | So our statue is the first performer they pass. | 这位人体塑像是满他们最先碰到的表演者 |
[05:47] | First shot at their generosity. | 第一个让他们发善心的机会 |
[05:49] | Which makes this stretch of concrete some prime real estate. | 所以这一块水泥地是黄金区域 |
[05:52] | – Who is he? – I see him every day on my beat. | – 他是什么人? – 我每天巡逻的时候都见到他 |
[05:55] | He’s here seven, sometimes eight hours a day. | 他每天站七八个小时 |
[05:58] | But I don’t know what his name is. Went through his pockets. | 但是我不知道他是谁 找过他的口袋 |
[06:01] | No ID. | 没有身份证明 |
[06:02] | I’ll tell you this. | 这样跟你说吧 |
[06:04] | He’s a rock. | 他像石头一样 |
[06:05] | Never heard him speak. | 从来不说话 |
[06:06] | Never even seen him twitch. | 从来都没见他晃一下 |
[06:08] | – He was good. – Yeah, that’s’cause he was cheating. | – 他很厉害 – 是啊,因为他作了弊 |
[06:12] | He was wearing support braces. | 他是穿着支撑衣架的 |
[06:15] | Well, his prime real estate’s back on the market. | 他这个黄金地段又流回市场了 |
[06:18] | Question is, did someone out here kill him to get it? | 问题是 是不是有人为了这个而杀了他 |
[06:22] | There’s no dignity in death. | 人死无尊严 |
[06:24] | Hey, Eerie without the threads, no? | |
[06:26] | No evidence of recent trauma. | 没有新近创伤的痕迹 |
[06:28] | Wasn’t shot, stabbed. | 不是击毙的也不是刺死的 |
[06:30] | He’s dirty, though. | 就是有点脏 |
[06:31] | – The pants reek. – They’re also too long for him. | – 裤子又脏又臭 – 而且也太长了 |
[06:35] | Folded up at the cuffs. | 在领子那里折了起来 |
[06:36] | Healed scars on his left side. | 左胸有愈合的疤痕 |
[06:39] | They don’t look surgical. | 看起来不是手术留下的 |
[06:40] | Yeah, I’m guessing | 我猜 |
[06:42] | these weren’t prescribed by a doctor. | 这不是医生做的 |
[06:45] | I think I may be the first M.D. to see him in a long time. | 我想很久以来,我是他看的第一个医生 |
[06:49] | Chronic tooth decay. | 慢性牙齿退化 |
[06:51] | Fast food receipt. | 快餐的收据 |
[06:52] | Hair is teeming with lice. | 头发长满了虱子 |
[06:56] | Dinner last night was a burger and a small soda. | 昨晚的晚餐是汉堡和小杯可乐 |
[06:58] | I’m sure he didn’t think it was gonna be his last meal. | 他肯定没想到那会是最后的晚餐 |
[07:02] | Everything about this guy is screaming poverty. | 所有的证据都显示这是个穷鬼 |
[07:04] | But his tip jar is saying the opposite. | 可他的小费说的又是另外一回事 |
[07:06] | Performing for tips isn’t a science. 100 bucks one day. | 街头演出没那么稳定, 今天挣 100 块 |
[07:10] | Nothing the next. | 明天一个子都收不到 |
[07:12] | Either way, | 无论如何 |
[07:13] | show must go on, huh? | 但是演出总得继续 对吧 |
[07:23] | How are you doing, Chad? | 你干得怎样 Chad? |
[07:25] | Not as well as J-Lo. | 没有 J.Lo (Jennifer Lopez) 过得好 |
[07:27] | – That’s fairly self-evident. – No, seriously. Take a look. | – 那不是很明显的事吗? – 我是说真的, 看看这个 |
[07:32] | That’s what Chad Willingham sleeps on. | 这个是 Chad Willingham 睡的床单 |
[07:34] | – A reference sample. – Right. | – 拿来做对比样本 – 对 |
[07:36] | 200-thread-count percale sheet | 200 线数的高密织棉布床单 |
[07:38] | made of combed cotton | 普通的细梳棉 |
[07:40] | interlaced with a simple over-then-under pattern. | 混合了简单的上,再下,编织图案 |
[07:43] | Gets you a couple hours of shut-eye. | 能让人勉强睡一睡 |
[07:45] | Now… | 现在… |
[07:47] | check out | 看看这个 |
[07:48] | what J-Lo sleeps on. | 大明星J.Lo睡的 |
[07:52] | Same sheet as our victim. 800-thread-count Egyptian cotton. | 和受害者睡的是一样的 800 线数的埃及纯棉 |
[07:56] | Uh, there are only five Lynford Hotels in New York City that use this sheet. | 全纽约只有五家Lynford酒店是用这种床单 |
[08:08] | – You find her? – Uh, no. Nothing. | – 你找到她了吗? – 没有 一无所获 |
[08:12] | What you got? | 你发现了什么? |
[08:13] | This. | 这个 |
[08:16] | It’s caviar from the vic’s stomach. | 这是从受害者胃里找到的鱼子酱 |
[08:18] | And not just any type of caviar. | 这可不是普通的鱼子酱 |
[08:20] | It’s Almas. | 它叫做Almas |
[08:22] | Means “diamond” in Russian and is priced like one. | 俄语里面指钻石, 价钱也一样贵 |
[08:24] | An ounce will set you back $682. | 682美金一盎司 |
[08:27] | Is it just me, or are you getting more thorough? | 是我的错觉,还是你做的越来越具体了? |
[08:29] | It’s Anna. | 是 Anna 告诉我的 |
[08:31] | A waitress I know from Petrossian. She… | 我在 Petrossian 认识的女招待, 她… |
[08:35] | hooked me up one night. | 某晚和我混在了一起 |
[08:42] | What do you have? | 你找到什么? |
[08:43] | Expensive fish eggs | 昂贵的鱼卵 |
[08:44] | that you can only find at three of the Lynford Hotels. How about you? | 只在三家Lynford酒店出售, 你呢 |
[08:48] | Expensive sheets. Used in five Lynford Hotels. | 昂贵的床单 仅在五家Lynford酒店使用 |
[08:53] | And one in common. | 同时符合两个条件的只有一家 |
[08:55] | The Dunsmore. | |
[08:58] | Home to diplomats from around the world when the United Nations | 联合国开会时, 全世界的外交人员 |
[09:01] | is in special session. | 下榻的地方 |
[09:08] | According to hotel records, | 根据酒店记录 |
[09:09] | room service delivered one order of Almas caviar last night. To room 523. | 昨晚523房间叫了一份Almas鱼子酱 |
[09:14] | Registered to a trade representative from Tescara. | 是送给来自Tescara的商贸代表的 |
[09:17] | – It’s this island… – In the Atlantic. | – 是一个岛 … – 在大西洋 |
[09:19] | It was admitted to the U.N. in ’91. | 91年加入联合国 |
[09:21] | We had a base there during the Cold War. It’s currently known for its free trade zone. | 冷战期间我们在那里有一个基地 现在则以自由贸易区闻名 |
[09:28] | Means no tax and less oversight. | 也就是免税和低监管 |
[09:31] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[09:33] | Robert Costa. | |
[09:35] | You have a warrant, of course. | 你们有搜查令, 对吧? |
[09:38] | I’ll take it. | 我来拿 |
[09:40] | Tony heads up security for the delegation. | Tony是代表团的安全顾问 |
[09:43] | He’s paid to be suspicious. | 警觉是他的职责之一 |
[09:44] | So are we. | 我们也是 |
[09:45] | Yes, Robert meets with the Secretary General at 2:00. | 是的 Robert两点要和联合国秘书长见面 |
[09:48] | That should put him in the hall at 4:00, no later. | 最晚四点到大厅 |
[09:50] | Can I get you anything? | 能为你们做点什么? |
[09:51] | You can tell us what you were doing last night. | 你可以告诉我们昨晚都在干什么? |
[09:53] | I was here. Working. | 我在这里 工作 |
[09:55] | And your boys were with you the whole time? | 你的小弟们一直跟你在一起吗? |
[09:57] | These are not my “boys”, Detective. | 探长 这些不是我的 “小弟” |
[10:00] | – Downstairs in ten minutes? – Sure. | – 10分钟后楼下见 ? – 好的 |
[10:02] | Tom supervises my transportation. | Tom负责交通 |
[10:04] | – And I have your revised speech. – Bring it. | – 我有你的改完了的演进 – 一起拿着 |
[10:06] | And Frank is my chief aide. | Frank是我的首席助理 |
[10:07] | We’re here to promote economic ties with countries beyond our Atlantic region. | 我们来这里是要推广泛大西洋区国家的贸易 |
[10:11] | And all you guys’ll back his story? | 你们都能为他的叙述作证? |
[10:16] | Hey, what are you deaf? | 你呢 聋了? |
[10:18] | Frank suffered partial hearing loss last year. | Frank的部分听力缺失 |
[10:20] | When we went scuba diving off the coast of Belize. | 是我们去年在Belize潜水的时候受伤造成的 |
[10:22] | Gentlemen, you can continue your “promoting” anywhere but this suite. | 先生 你们可以在这间套房以外的任何地方 继续推广活动 |
[10:26] | It’s ours now. | 这里现在是我们的地头了 |
[10:35] | I love the smell of a cover-up in the afternoon… | 我喜欢下午的掩盖事实的味道 |
[10:38] | don’t you? | 你不 ? |
[11:32] | If you’re going to clean up this well, why dump the body with the sheets? | 如果你把现场清理的这么干净 那为什么还要 用床单裹着尸体扔掉呢? |
[11:36] | You can easily get rid of sheets. | 扔掉床单很容易 |
[11:38] | But a mattress is a different story. | 床垫就是另外一回事了 |
[11:41] | What do you do when you can’t sleep? | 你失眠的时候会干什么? |
[11:43] | Work? | 工作 ? |
[11:45] | No, I mean what do normal people do when they can’t sleep? | 不 我说的是一般人失眠的时候 |
[11:51] | They flip the pillow to the cool side. | 他们会把枕头翻过来 |
[12:01] | Bleach city. | 好多漂白剂 |
[12:02] | I’m getting frustrated. | 我快要烦了 |
[12:20] | Don’t get mad, get even. | 与其抓狂失控不如以牙还牙 |
[12:32] | It must be February 2nd for Robert Costa, | 对Robert来说就像是2月2日一样 |
[12:34] | ’cause it’s Groundhog Day. | 因为是地鼠节 |
[12:36] | Ten years ago, | 十年前 |
[12:37] | Robert Costa’s a college student here in New York. | 他在纽约念大学 |
[12:40] | He gets accused of raping and murdering a coed named Susan Young. | 他被指控奸杀女同学Susan Young |
[12:44] | Jersey state trooper finds her body in the wetlands. | 警方在沼泽找到尸体 |
[12:46] | NYPD tracks it back to Costa’s dorm room. | 纽约警署把线索追溯到Robert的宿舍 |
[12:49] | Same cause of death. | 同样的死因 |
[12:50] | Same linear cuts on her thighs and arms. | 手臂和大腿上的割痕也一致 |
[12:53] | In the DNA analysis of her vaginal sample came back | 阴道DNA样本里面混有不明男子…. |
[12:56] | a mixture of an unknown male… | |
[12:58] | … which helped Costa’s defense play the whore card. | … 这帮他的律师来解释为妓女被杀 |
[13:00] | And Robert Costa. | 和 Costa的体液 |
[13:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:02] | Guess who took the stand on Costa’s behalf? | 猜猜谁是Robert的证人 ? |
[13:05] | His dorm mates? Tony Garcia, | 他的室友们 |
[13:07] | Tony Garcia – Frank Barret. – Tom Martin. | |
[13:09] | And the verdict came back “not guilty”. | 最后判他无罪 |
[13:11] | His embassy brought in serious legal muscle, | 他的大使馆雇佣了很多厉害的律师 |
[13:13] | and his dorm mates offered enough contradictory testimony | 而他室友们互相矛盾的证词 |
[13:16] | that the jury couldn’t prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he did it. | 陪审团无法完全肯定的给他定罪 |
[13:19] | Costa’s employed all three ever since. | 之后 Costa 就一直雇佣这三个人 |
[13:22] | Driver, personal security and chief aide. | 司机 安全顾问 首席助理 |
[13:25] | All pulling down 200 Gs a year. | 每人每年都挣 二十万 |
[13:27] | Crime may not pay… | 犯罪也许不赚钱 |
[13:28] | Robert Costa sure does. | Robert Costa 可是给了很多 |
[13:36] | Now, is this a great country or what? | 这国家多伟大啊, 对不? |
[13:38] | I mean, back in’94, you’re hangin’with your boys at a dorm, and now look at you. | 我是说, 看看你 94年的时候 你还在宿舍和 弟兄们晃悠 |
[13:42] | Ten years and two murders later, you’re working with the U.N., | 现在 10年过去了 两宗凶杀案以后 你却已经在联合国工作 |
[13:45] | livin’large at the Dunsmore. | 还在Dunsmore酒店里享受 |
[13:47] | You have an active imagination, Detective. | 探长 你的想象力太丰富了 |
[13:49] | Not that active. | 并没有那么丰富 |
[13:51] | I found blood matching a female Jane Doe on one of the coils of your hotel bed. | 在你房间床垫的弹簧上发现了和一个未知女尸 上一样的血渍 |
[13:55] | We’re looking for the name of that woman. | 我们想知道那个女性的名字 |
[13:57] | It is a hotel. | 这是间酒店 |
[13:58] | That blood could have been there for a while. | 那血渍可能在那有一段时间了 |
[14:00] | Hey, look, pal, that may play where you come from, but you’re in the big time now. | 伙计 在你的国家这也许行得通 不过这里可没那么容易 |
[14:04] | – Got to step up your lies. – I’m as American as you are. | – 你的谎要编的更好些 – 我跟你一样美国化 |
[14:07] | Andover, Columbia undergrad and a master’s from Yale. | 其实比你还好, 哥伦比亚大学本科 耶鲁的硕士 |
[14:11] | Yeah? Guess what? Where I come from, it still makes you a foreigner. | 嗯 那又怎样,从我的角度看 你仍然是个外国人 |
[14:14] | When we find out who she is, we’ll track her back to you. | 等我们找出她的身份 会回来找你的 |
[14:20] | I don’t know her name. | 我不知道她的名字 |
[14:22] | I met her at a function, and we went back to the hotel. | 是在宴会上认识的 然后我们回了酒店 |
[14:29] | No, no, no, I can’t, not tonight. | “今晚不行” |
[14:31] | Menstrual blood has never bothered me. | 我对经血一点都不介意 |
[14:34] | Yeah? | 是么 ? |
[14:36] | How does your wife feel about it? | 那你的妻子是怎么看的呢? |
[14:39] | Even though I cleaned up the mattress, | 即使我清理了床垫 |
[14:40] | some of it might have seeped its way through to the coil after she left. | 她走了以后, 有一些还是可能渗进 弹簧里面去了 |
[14:46] | So this is who was under all that silver makeup, huh? | 这就是银漆下面的真面目 是吧? |
[14:48] | – Does he have a name? – Not yet. | – 有名字了吗? – 还没有 |
[14:51] | Right. That’s my job, huh? | 对 那是我的工作了 |
[14:54] | – C.O.D.? – A rarity for me down here. | – C.O.D.(死因)呢? – 在我而言 这是罕见的情况 |
[14:58] | Death was natural. | 是自然死亡 |
[14:59] | Cerebral aneurysm. Quick and painless. | 脑动脉瘤, 快速且没有痛楚 |
[15:01] | Mm, for him, not the Swedish tourists whose shoes he landed on. | 对他来说吧,他砸到的那两个瑞典游客 可不这么想 |
[15:05] | Irony is he was dead long before they came by. | 讽刺的是,他们来之前他早就死了 |
[15:07] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是的 |
[15:09] | Bloated and discolored abdomen due to putrefactive gasses. | 由于腐蚀的气体而膨胀又褪色的腹部 |
[15:12] | – Blood cells are breaking down. – So, body’s already in full decomp mode. | – 血细胞在败坏中 – 尸体已经在全面腐化了? |
[15:16] | – How long has he been dead? – At least 48 hours. | – 他死了多久 ? – 至少48小时 |
[15:18] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I mean, if he’s been for two days then, | 且慢 那就是说他两天前就死掉了 |
[15:21] | he wasn’t eating fast food for dinner last night. | 所以昨晚吃快餐的不是他 |
[15:23] | So that receipt you found belongs to someone else. | 你找到的收据是别人的 |
[15:26] | Yeah. Probably the same person who trimmed his beard. | 也许是同一个人给他刮的胡子 |
[15:29] | Take a look. | 看这个 |
[15:36] | Shaving cuts. | 剔须的时候刮破的 |
[15:40] | Post… mortem. | 死后发生的 |
[15:44] | Now, if he didn’t shave himself, | 不是他自己刮的胡子 |
[15:47] | he didn’t paint his face, don the costume, or strike the pose on his own, either. | 也不是他上的银漆,穿的衣服 或者是摆的姿势了 |
[15:52] | All right. Mysterious, yes, and a bit twisted, | 是的,有点神秘,甚至,有点变态 |
[15:55] | but this guy wasn’t murdered, so whoever did this isn’t looking at a felony charge, | 无论如何 反正不是他杀 所以不算严重罪行 |
[15:58] | so… our job is done here. | 我们的活儿完了 |
[16:00] | Oh, no, not so fast. I mean, he may have died naturally, | 没那么简单 就算他是自然死亡 |
[16:02] | but everything that happened afterwards wasn’t. | 他死后发生的事就另当别论了 |
[16:04] | Something’s up. | 还是有问题的 |
[16:08] | – Danny, got a sec? – Sure. What’s up? | – Danny, 有空吗? – 有 什么事? |
[16:11] | Heard your D.B. died of natural causes. | 听说你的 D.B.(死尸) 是自然死亡对吧 |
[16:13] | Dish the case out of the crime lab. Let the precinct detectives run with it. | 结案吧 剩下的工作交给警署侦探们吧 |
[16:17] | Mac, with all due respect, | Mac, 不是像冒犯你 |
[16:18] | there’s a lot of suspicious circumstances running around this one. | 这案子里还是有很多疑点 |
[16:21] | The corpse was re-dressed, and then put back out on the street. | 有人给尸体穿了衣服还放在大街上 |
[16:24] | But not murdered. | 但他不是被谋杀的 |
[16:25] | You’re chasing a misdemeanor. I don’t want it compromising active cases. | 你调查这种鸡毛蒜皮的小案件是浪费人力物力 |
[16:28] | Last time I checked, a misdemeanor was still a crime. | 无论多小都是罪行 |
[16:31] | I mean these, people who putting money in his tip cup, didn’t even know the guy was dead. | 我是说, 那些给小费的人都不知道他已经死了 |
[16:34] | I’m not condoning the behavior, Danny… | 我不是纵容这种事, Danny |
[16:36] | just prioritizing. Something I shouldn’t have to do for you. Stay on track. | 只是事情有轻重缓急之分 不需要我提醒你吧 集中精神 |
[16:49] | – We pull a new case? – No, no. | – 你要接新案? – 不, 不 |
[16:51] | We’re still… uh, running the human statue. | 我们继续调查, 呃, 生人雕像 |
[16:54] | Really? That’s funny, | 真的 ? 那就有趣了 |
[16:56] | ‘Cause from where I was standing, it didn’t look like Mac gave the go-ahead. | 因为从我所站的地方看去, Mac 没批准我们继续啊 |
[16:59] | Oh, Aiden, when I say we’re good, we’re good. | 噢, Aiden, 听我说, 没问题的, 没问题 |
[17:11] | How did we do with the hotel garbage? | 酒店收集过来的垃圾里面有发现吗? |
[17:14] | Whoever killed her tossed everything away. | 杀她的人把所有东西都扔出来了 |
[17:16] | You pulled all this from the same bin? | 这些都是一个垃圾桶里面找到的吗? |
[17:18] | Everything was together. | 都在一起的 |
[17:21] | Green dress, bloody. DNA belonging to the vic. | 绿色的血衣, 上面的 DNA 是死者的 |
[17:25] | Bottles of bleach, most likely belonging to whoever cleaned up the mess. | 漂白液 很可能是清理现场的人的 |
[17:29] | And most importantly, a possible murder weapon | 最重要的是 这可能是凶器 |
[17:33] | with the traces of blood on the edge. | 边上有血渍 |
[17:35] | Did you find a purse? | 找到钱包吗? |
[17:36] | With a Wyoming driver’s license in it, name of Jenny Lee. | 怀俄明州的驾照 名字是Jenny Lee |
[17:40] | Stella’s already on it. | Stella正在找她的资料 |
[17:43] | You and Jenny were roommates for five years. Was she seeing anyone? | 你和Jenny Lee是五年的同屋了 她最近在和什么人约会吗? |
[17:46] | Lately, she was dating Europeans, I think. | 我猜她最近在和一些欧洲人约会吧 |
[17:50] | Europeans, as in more than one? | 一些 是说不止一个对吧 |
[17:52] | She started seeing one, and then she pulled a Jenny and moved up a rung. | 最开始是一个 后来她变厉害了,又找了个更好的 |
[17:57] | The first one would still come by every so often. | 第一个偶尔还会回来找她 |
[17:59] | Would you, uh, be able to describe him to a sketch artist? | 你能给绘图的人描述一下他的样貌吗? |
[18:05] | It’s really tough to get into Juilliard. She was a good dancer… you know? | 茱莉亚学院不是什么人都能进的 她是个不错的舞者 |
[18:09] | If she’d stuck with it, she could have worked. | 如果她努力的话也许就成功了 |
[18:11] | But that’s not who Jenny was. | 但那不是Jenny的风格 |
[18:14] | She was 22. | 她才22岁 |
[18:16] | She never got a chance to find out who she was. | 还没来得及搞清楚自己要干什么 |
[18:44] | That our murder weapon? | 凶器吗? |
[18:46] | Mm-hmm… Chad said he found no trace of semen on the sheet. | Chad说在床单上没有找到精液 |
[18:50] | Then he must have woren a condom. Just got the tox report back. | 他带了保险套, 刚拿到血液化验报告 |
[18:53] | Jenny Lee had an | Jenny Lee 血液里 |
[18:55] | elevated blood alcohol level as well as a nasty dose of roofies in her system. | 酒精浓度比较高, 而且有很多安眠药成分 |
[19:03] | Here we are… | 看看这个 |
[19:06] | We didn’t find any condoms in the trash. | 我们没有在垃圾里找到保险套 |
[19:09] | And Jane didn’t find any lubricants on the sexual assault kit slides. | Jane 也没在性攻击分析工具的切片上找到润滑液 |
[19:13] | Well, we’ve gone to trial with less. | 我们以前凭着更少的证据都上过庭呢 |
[19:15] | And Robert Costa’s beat a murder rap with more. | 可 Robert Costa 在更多的罪证前都还逃脱掉了 |
[19:17] | We follow the book on this one. Chapter and verse. Starting with this. | 这次我们循规蹈矩, 一步一步来,从这儿开始 |
[19:22] | – Two distinct patterns. – Could mean two bleeders. | – 两个不同的图案 – 意思是可能有两个人流了血 |
[19:28] | Come on… | 拜托了… |
[19:31] | Give me some… | 给我一些… |
[19:36] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[19:39] | Surveillance video from a building across the street came in. I’m gonna get into it. | 马路对面大厦的闭路电视录像出来了 我要着手研究了 |
[19:43] | Victim’s name is John Hawkins. | 受害人的名字是John Hawkins |
[19:47] | Look at that. Your boy, Lilly. You remember him? | 看 是你认识的Lily警官 |
[19:51] | – I’m Burn, he’s Messer. – Easy. | – 我是 Burn, 他是 Messer. – 容易 |
[19:54] | He busted that guy nine times on a 240-20. | 他以违反240-20条为理由拘捕了他九次 |
[19:57] | Nine disorderly conduct charges. That’s excessive. | 九次不文明行为控诉, 太多了 |
[20:00] | – Something’s up. – Yeah, and I’m gonna find out what. | – 有点不对头 – 是啊, 我会找出原因的 |
[20:04] | There were two distinct DNA samples on the bottle, | 瓶子上有两份不同的DNA样本 |
[20:07] | and one of them matched the victim. | 一份是死者的 |
[20:09] | The other one match the secondary reference sample | 另外一份和二号对比采样吻合 |
[20:11] | – we took from Robert Costa’s hairbrush? – No. Came back to Tom Martin. | – 我们从 Robert Costa 的梳子上拿来的? – 不 是Tom Martin的 |
[20:16] | – Robert Costa’s driver? – Mm-hmm. | Robert Costa 的司机 ? |
[20:18] | Seemed Tom Martin knocked his girlfriend around four years ago, | 看起来 四年前 Tom 打了自己的女朋友 |
[20:22] | landed himself in the system for his trouble. | 因此把自己的样品送进了系统 |
[20:27] | First, Robert told us he didn’t know Jenny. That was lie number one. | 第一个谎, Robert 说不认识Jenny Lee |
[20:30] | Then he told us he met her that night at a function. Lie number two. | 第二个谎, Robert 说他们是当晚的宴会上认识的 |
[20:34] | Robert meets many people when he’s in New York. It’s possible he simply forgot. | Robert在纽约的时候见了很多人 也许他只是忘了而已 |
[20:38] | Well, how’s your memory? | 那你的记忆力呢 |
[20:40] | According to Jenny’s roommate, Jenny was seeing someone who looks a lot like you. | 根据Jenny同屋的说法 Jenny以前约会的人 跟你长得很像 |
[20:45] | Until she moved onward and upward to dating Mr. Costa. | 直到她往上爬到了 Costa |
[20:50] | There are lots of men in this country who look like me. | 这个国家有很多人长得都跟我差不多 |
[20:53] | – Fairly average. – I wouldn’t sell yourself short. | – 我长的很普通 – 我可会这样小看自己的 |
[20:57] | You’re unique, or at least your blood is. | 你很独特, 至少你的血液样本是 |
[20:59] | And we found it on a piece of glass used to kill Jenny. | 我们在谋杀Jenny的玻璃片上面找到的 |
[21:04] | Must have happened when you were cleaning up. | 应该是清理现场的时候留下的吧 |
[21:06] | You’re insinuating that I murdered her? | 你是说我杀了她吗? |
[21:08] | No. | 不 |
[21:09] | We’re just telling you we found evidence that you cleaned up after she was already dead. | 我只是告诉你有证据表明你在她死后清理了现场 |
[21:13] | How does that work? | 怎么会那样呢? |
[21:14] | Robert Costa steals your girl, he kills her, and then you help him clean up his mess? | Robert Costa抢了你的女朋友 然后杀了她 你还给他清理现场 ? |
[21:18] | Jenny was nothing to me. Robert was through with her. | Jenny对我而言一点都不重要 Robert也对她厌倦了 |
[21:22] | Take her home. | 送她回家吧 |
[21:25] | Forget it. I’m going to find someone who wants me to spend the night. | 算了. 我要找个能陪我一晚的人 |
[21:32] | That’s the last I saw of her. | 那是我最后一次见到她 |
[21:34] | But I did cut myself that night. | 不过当晚我的确把自己割伤了 |
[21:39] | It was on something stuck on the limos ‘hubcap. | 是加长轿车轮胎盖上的什么东西弄的 |
[21:41] | You know, you may have gotten away with perjury ten years ago, but it’s not gonna happen again. | 知道吧,你十年前也许能靠做伪证逃掉 但这回不一样了 |
[21:46] | I heard you went through the hotel’s garbage. | 我听说你们搜了酒店垃圾 |
[21:48] | You know how everything gets mixed up in there. | 我猜东西都混在一起了吧 |
[21:50] | Innocent until proven guilty. It’s still the basis of your legal code. | 证明有罪前,是无罪的,这仍然是你们 法律的基本原则吧 |
[21:53] | And what’s your code? | 那你们的基本原则是什么 ? |
[21:55] | Protect Robert Costa no matter what he does? | 无论Robert Costa做什么都要维护他? |
[21:57] | You’re mistaking my loyalty for dishonesty. | 别把我的忠诚误解为欺骗 |
[21:59] | – No. You’re mistaking cowardice for loyalty. – Your tactics don’t frighten me. | – 不 是你把胆怯看作忠诚了 – 你的招数吓不倒我的 |
[22:03] | It’s not my tactics you need to worry about, it’s my results. | 你需要担心的不是我的招数 而是我的检验结果 |
[22:06] | I’m gonna prove what happened to Jenny Lee, | 我会找出Jenny Lee的死因 |
[22:08] | and this time, it’s gonna stick to both you and Robert Costa. | 这次你和Robert Costa都逃不掉 |
[22:21] | We can place Jenny Lee in Robert Costa’s hotel room. | 我们可以证明Jenny Lee在Robert Costa的房间里 |
[22:24] | No, these guys have their story down. | 不,这伙人自己的解释很严密 |
[22:26] | Robert’s gonna stay with his half of the story about how her blood got on that coil, | Robert能够解释她的血是怎么弄到弹簧上去了 |
[22:29] | and Tom will stick with his half of the story about how she walked off down the hallway. | Tom则会说如何看着她从走廊离开 |
[22:33] | They bleached the whole room. | 他们把整个房间都漂白了 |
[22:35] | Smart. | 很聪明 |
[22:37] | They flipped the mattress, and housekeeping comes in and | 把床垫翻过来 让收拾房间的人进来 |
[22:40] | erases evidence of their cleaning. | 然后把他们清理现场的证据都清理掉 |
[22:42] | We also have blood on the murder weapon from Tom Martin | 凶器上Tom Martin的血迹 |
[22:44] | on top of blood from Jenny Lee. | 是染在 Jenny Lee 的之上的 |
[22:46] | Well, the murder weapon we found in the garbage… | 但我们是在垃圾堆里面找到的凶器 |
[22:49] | the defense is gonna scream cross-contamination. | 辨方会说是被污染了 |
[22:52] | Yeah. We know Jenny was doped with roofies. | 对,我们知道 Jenny 被下了安眠药 |
[22:54] | We couldn’t find a trace of it in Robert Costa’s room. | 但是我们在Robert的房间没有找到证据 |
[22:57] | That’s because you were looking in the wrong place. | 那是因为你找错了地方 |
[22:59] | The four Musketeers entered the country together last month. | 四剑侠上个月入的境 |
[23:02] | One of them was carrying roofies? Tony Garcia. | 其中一个人带了安眠药 ? |
[23:05] | – They let him keep it? – Yeah. | – 他们让他带进来了? – 是的 |
[23:07] | Based on his connection to the trade delegation, he was, and I quote, | 据说是由于商贸代表团的关系 |
[23:11] | “afforded the privilege of retaining his prescription.” | 他被给予携带该药品入境的特权 |
[23:14] | I have a legitimate prescription from a doctor in Paris. | 我有巴黎的大夫给我开的合法药方 |
[23:18] | Problem is, roofies aren’t approved for sale in the U.S. | 问题是这种安眠药在美国是违禁药品 |
[23:21] | – The customs agent filed a report. – What do you need roofies for, anyway? | – 海关那边已经接受了备案 – 你要Roofies有什么用处呢? |
[23:25] | I have a sleep disorder. | 我有睡眠失调症 |
[23:26] | You provide security. It’s your job to stay awake. | 你负责安全 高度警觉是你的职责之一 |
[23:30] | So maybe the roofies are for someone else. Like, say, Robert Costa. | 也许药是给别人的 比方说Robert Costa |
[23:34] | He comes to you all jazzed up for his big date rape that night, | 他跟你说要弄些来搞定女孩子 |
[23:37] | you hook him up. | 你就帮他了 |
[23:39] | Robert has no access to my medications. | Robert不可能拿到我的药 |
[23:42] | Okay, so you bring the drug to him I get it. He’s the queen bee. | 好 那我明白了 是你主动给他的, 他是蜂后 |
[23:45] | – You’re just here to service him. – See, man, you don’t understand. | – 你像工蜂一样为他服务 – 你不明白 |
[23:48] | Where we come from, your childhood friends are your lifetime friends. | 在我的家乡 你的儿时玩伴 就是你的终生好友 |
[23:53] | And if you don’t have friends, | 如果你没有朋友 |
[23:55] | – you have nothing. – Sure you do. | – 就等于一无所有 – 不, 不对 |
[23:57] | You have the truth. | 至少还有真相 |
[24:09] | That’s Duncan. He rides by each day. Same time. Same song. | 那是Duncan 他每天都在同一时间 放着同样的音乐从这里经过 |
[24:13] | Yeah? You know everybody on your beat, or what? | 你对他们都很熟悉 |
[24:15] | I try to remember faces, habits, you know, I want to be a good cop. | 我会记着各人的脸孔和习惯,只是想当个好警察 |
[24:19] | Don’t we all. | 我们都一样 |
[24:21] | So does he look familiar? This is our victim. John Hawkins. | 认得这个人吗 他就是受害者John Hawkins |
[24:26] | No way. | 不可能 |
[24:28] | John’s not a performer, he’s a homeless guy. Parks himself on Chambers Street. | John不是个卖艺人, 他是个流浪汉 |
[24:32] | Can’t be John under all that paint. | 那个刷了漆的人不可能是他 |
[24:34] | His fingerprints disagree. | 但指纹鉴定说的就是他 |
[24:38] | He was a good guy. Down and out, yeah, but he never harmed anyone. | 他是个好人,也许很落魄,但从来不伤害别人 |
[24:42] | Then why’d you bust him nine times on a 240-20 disorderly conduct? | 那你为什么九次检控他 240-20,不文明行为? |
[24:46] | hat’s a crap charge. You making collars for dollars, or what? | 那是个很烂的罪名, 你拿来赚钱还是怎么 ? |
[24:49] | No, John, he wasn’t all there anymore. Got confused a lot. | John 很多时候都很迷糊 |
[24:53] | Last winter it was bitter cold. Every now and then, I’d help him out. | 去年冬天很冷, 我偶尔会帮他一下 |
[24:57] | John… John… how come you didn’t go to the shelter like I told you? | John…John….为什么你不听我劝去收容所呢? |
[25:02] | That’s all right. Don’t worry about it. | 那没什么, 别担心了 |
[25:06] | This is Officer Lilly, requesting a 10-85. | 这是 Lilly 警员, 要求一个 10-85(会晚到) |
[25:09] | Only thing I ever heard him say was “thank you.” | 他唯一会说的就是谢谢 |
[25:11] | All right, this makes no sense then. | 但这说不通啊 |
[25:13] | If he’s such a nice guy, why is somebody playing dress-up with his corpse? | 如果他是好人 为什么有人要”装扮”他的尸体呢? |
[25:17] | I didn’t find any other trace in the wound track, | 在伤痕里我没找到别的物质 |
[25:20] | and parallel cuts on her thighs and her arms are consistent with glass shards. | 四肢的割伤都和玻璃碎片吻合 |
[25:23] | So nothing new there either. | 这不是什么新闻 |
[25:25] | However… | 但是……. |
[25:26] | Jenny Lee had a very unusual… | Jenny Lee 有特殊的… |
[25:32] | … abdominal condition. A fizzy navel. | 腹部特征…..她有个冒泡的肚脐眼 |
[25:37] | I found traces of champagne in the dermis of her umbilicus. | 我在她肚脐点的真皮发现残余的香槟 |
[25:40] | – The sample’s also positive for amylase. – Saliva? | – 样本里淀粉酶的测试是阳性的 – 唾液 ? |
[25:44] | You can’t tell the vintage if you don’t know what it tastes like. | 亲自品尝 才知个中滋味 |
[25:54] | Also found traces of champagne on her chest and pelvic region. | 在她的胸部和盆骨附近也发现香槟 |
[25:59] | The champagne was heavily dosed with roofies. | 里面也加了很多安眠药 |
[26:02] | Well, that doesn’t make sense. | 那就不对了 |
[26:04] | Why would you put roofies in a girl’s drink only to ingest it yourself? | 为什么给女孩子下了药,还给自己喝呢? |
[26:08] | I don’t know. But whoever touched the stuff, would have passed out within minutes. | 我不清楚 不过无论谁喝了, 几分钟内就会不省人事 |
[26:12] | Right. And roofies has an amnesiac quality. | 对, Roofies还会造成记忆丧失 |
[26:15] | So Robert would have no memory of what happened that night. | 所以Robert对当晚的情况不会有印象 |
[26:18] | Did you send the sample of saliva down to DNA? | 唾液送DNA检测了吗? |
[26:20] | Jane’s already on it. | Jane正在做 |
[26:22] | Well, there’s only one man who drank from Jenny Lee’s navel. | 只有一个人从Jenny Lee的肚脐上喝了酒 |
[26:26] | – Robert Costa. – Mm-hmm. | – 哦… |
[26:28] | The only thing he knows for certain is that he woke up with a dead woman in his bed, | 当他醒来时,他只知道身边有个已死的女人 |
[26:32] | and the possibility of life without parole if he didn’t get rid of her. | 而且他要是不弄掉那尸体的话, 他要做一辈子的牢了 |
[26:35] | Oh, something else of interest. | 还有一样有趣的东西 |
[26:37] | The blood from the ring found at the laundry facility came from the victim, of course. | 在洗衣房里找到的戒指上的血毫无疑问是死者的 |
[26:42] | But there were epithelials on the ring. And they have a connection to Robert Costa. | 但上面还有部分上皮细胞的DNA是和 Robert Costa部分吻合的 |
[26:47] | They come from a woman. | 是来自个女人的 |
[26:49] | And they have one allele in common at seven loci. | 他们在七个点上都有一个等位基因相同 |
[26:52] | – The epithelials come from his grandmother? – Mm-hmm. | – 上皮细胞是他祖母的? – 唔….. |
[26:56] | Has a man ever given you a ring that’s belonged to his family for a couple of generations? | 是否曾经有男士送给你他的家传戒指呢? |
[27:01] | Once. | 有那么一次 |
[27:05] | What did that ring say to you? | 那个戒指对你说明了什么? |
[27:08] | Oh, he was quite in love. | 他在热恋中 |
[27:13] | Please tell me you got something off the surveillance tape. | 快告诉我 你已经从监控录像找到了线索 |
[27:16] | Because if I come up dry, Mac’s going to chew you a new one, right? | 因为要是我一无所获, Mac 会好好训你一顿的, 对不 ? |
[27:20] | Right. | 对 |
[27:21] | Then you’re lucky I’m good. Check this out. | 你很幸运, 我是个高手. 看这个 |
[27:24] | On the left is our victim, John Hawkins from yesterday moments before | 这张我们的死者,John Hawkins 的照片 |
[27:28] | our Swedish tourists had the shock of their lives. | 是昨天他被瑞典游客惊异发现时的 |
[27:31] | The picture on the right is from two days ago. | 右边这张是两天前的 |
[27:33] | They look identical. | 看起来一模一样 |
[27:34] | Ow Ow Ow, but two days ago, we know John was dead. | 等一下 两天前John不是已经死了吗? |
[27:37] | You saying he was on the street all that time? | 你是说他这两天一直都在大街上吗? |
[27:39] | I know both images look like the same person. But pictures lie. Math doesn’t. | 我知道两张图看起来一模一样, 可图片会说谎, 数学就不会 |
[27:44] | I’m using the length of his ulna as a measurement standard. | 以他的尺骨为一个标准单位的话 |
[27:47] | Assigning it a unit length of one. | |
[27:49] | Okay, so comparing the length of John’s femur to his ulna, you get a ratio of 1.63 to 1. | 他的股骨的比例为1.63比1 |
[27:56] | Okay, so… I’m with you. | 好,我听着呢 |
[27:58] | John’s femur is 1.63 times longer than his ulna. What about the other image? | 我明白 你是说John的股骨是尺骨长度的 1.63倍, 那第二幅图呢? |
[28:02] | Human statue caught on tape two days ago has a femur to ulna ratio of 1.75 to 1. | 两天前录像带里的生人雕塑的比例是1.75比1 |
[28:08] | Two different ratios mean two different people. | 不同的比例说明这是不同的两个人 |
[28:10] | And the clothes John was re-dressed in were way too big. So… | 那给John穿的衣服都太大了 |
[28:12] | there’s a good chance they belong to “Mr. 1.75 to 1”. | 所以它们很可能属于这位 “1.75 to 1” 先生 |
[28:16] | That makes our mystery statue our prime suspect. | 那这个神秘雕像就是我们的重点嫌疑犯了 |
[28:20] | Are we almost done here? | 我们快做完了吧? |
[28:22] | Replicating unique blood patterns takes time Chad. | Chad, 重现血渍的图样得花些时间 |
[28:33] | Having fun, Chad? | 好玩吧 Chad? |
[28:36] | How’s it going? | 怎么样? |
[28:38] | This represents the blood pattern if Jenny Lee was alone in the bed. | 这幅是Jenny Lee一个人躺在床上的血迹图案 |
[28:43] | It’s inconsistent with the sheet that we found at the laundry. | 和我们在洗衣房里找到的不一样 |
[28:47] | Here’s a sample of Jenny with Robert if they were side by side. | 这个是Jenny 和Robert在一起并排着 |
[28:53] | No match. | 也不对 |
[28:55] | – Same with this one. Let me guess. Robert on top of Jenny? – Mm-hmm. | 这个也是,让我猜猜看,是 Robert 躺在 Jenny 上面吧? |
[29:02] | Oh, Chad, you can go back to work. | 哦, Chad 你可以回去工作了 |
[29:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:15] | Grab an end. | 拿着一头 |
[29:22] | It’s a match. She was definitely on top. | 这个就对了, Jenny在上面 |
[29:25] | Jenny Lee had significantly less body mass than Robert Costa. | 但是Jenny比Robert轻多了 |
[29:28] | So if they were drinking at approximately the same time, | 如果他们是一起喝的东西 |
[29:31] | then the roofies knocked her out first. | 她应该是先昏过去的才对 |
[29:32] | If she passes out first, how does she get on top of Robert? | 如果她先昏倒,又怎么可以躺在 Robert 上面呢? |
[29:36] | She was put there. | 是被搬上去的 |
[29:39] | But if Costa didn’t kill her, why the cleanup? | 但如果不是Costa杀的人 |
[29:46] | Susan Young… | 他为什么要清理现场呢? |
[29:49] | was nothing to you. | 对你而言根本算不上什么 |
[29:53] | Probably wasn’t that hard to kill her, was it? | 所以杀她应该不是很困难的事 对吧? |
[29:58] | Jenny Lee was different. | Jenny Lee就不一样了 |
[30:01] | Wasn’t just a one-night stand or a fling. | 不是一夜情或一时放纵 |
[30:06] | You cared about her. | 你在乎她 |
[30:10] | This ring is an heirloom, isn’t it? | 这个戒指是祖传的吧 |
[30:14] | We found your grandmother’s DNA on it. | 我们在上面找到了你祖母的DNA |
[30:18] | You actually loved this girl, didn’t you? | 你是真心爱上了这个女孩子, 是吧? |
[30:22] | I didn’t kill Jenny Lee. | 我没有杀死Jenny Lee |
[30:25] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道你没有 |
[30:29] | But you know someone who did. | 但你知道凶手是谁 |
[30:39] | I’m setting our timeline back, | |
[30:41] | before Jenny got her throat slashed, to when someone dosed the champagne with roofies. | 从 Jenny 被割喉, 移到有人在香槟里 下了药的时候 |
[30:50] | Anything turn up? | 有结果了没? |
[30:51] | Yes and no. | 有,也没有 |
[30:53] | I found the same print on both the bottle of roofies and the champagne cork. | 在药瓶和软木塞上找到相同的指纹 |
[30:57] | However, the print doesn’t match either Robert Costa or Tom Martin. | 但既不是Robert Costa的也不是Tom Martin的 |
[31:02] | So we’re looking for someone else. | 所以我们找的应该是别的人 |
[31:03] | Lots of people had access to the room before Robert and Jenny drank the champagne, | 不少人在Jenny Lee和Robert Costa喝香槟以前 都可以进那个房间 |
[31:07] | but after they passed out, how did the killer get in? | 但他们昏倒以后凶手又是怎样进去的呢? |
[31:12] | I don’t think he ever left. | 我觉得他从没离开过 |
[31:18] | Then there’s traces of someone else in that room. | 那房间就有那人留下的物质证据了 |
[31:22] | Found another hair. | 找到了另一根头发 |
[31:24] | And once again, it’s compromised by silver paint and has no skin tags. It won’t help. | 但是又被油漆弄坏了皮肤样本,帮不上忙的 |
[31:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 ? |
[31:31] | You giving up on me? | 对我没信心了? |
[31:32] | Don’t even go there, because I had your back, Danny. I followed you down this road | 别这样跟我说话, 我一直在帮你, Danny,我跟着你做了下去 |
[31:36] | knowing Mac told you to drop the case, did he not? | 就算我知道Mac让你放弃 |
[31:38] | Look, we’re following a hot lead… | 其实,我们在跟着个热门的线索 |
[31:40] | all right? So if we get heat on this, I’ll take it. | 另外, 有什么事我扛着 |
[31:42] | There’s nothing on your shoulders. Don’t worry about it. | 你不用负责的, 别担心了 |
[31:44] | That’s not the point, Danny. | 这不是重点, Danny |
[31:45] | There were no prints on the buttons on the jackets or the snaps on the pants. | 夹克的纽扣没有指纹,裤子的腰带上也没有 |
[31:48] | The hair from the sweater and the hat were a bust. | 从毛衣和帽子上找到的头发也没用 |
[31:51] | We’ve got to start facing facts here. | 我们面对现实吧 |
[31:53] | That’s just the clothes. What about the paint coating them? | 那些不过是他穿的衣服而已, 他身上的银漆呢? |
[31:55] | Silver metallic aerosol. | 银色 金属 喷雾剂 |
[31:57] | Dimethylbenzene, acrylic resin, | 二甲基苯, 丙烯酸树脂 |
[31:59] | butyl phenyl methyl ester… | 丁基 苯基 甲基 酯… |
[32:01] | Silver spray paint. Sold in 274 stores across the city. | 银色喷漆, 市里有 247 家店在卖 |
[32:05] | You’re right. You’re right. I should face up to the facts. | 你说的对, 我该面对现实了 |
[32:10] | Fact one– | 现实一 |
[32:12] | these guys, human statues they stand still all day long, am I right? | 这些人体塑像一整天都要站着对不对? |
[32:16] | That’s a lot of time on your feet. | 花的都是脚上的功夫 |
[32:25] | It’s an orthotic insole. | 矫正形的鞋垫 |
[32:27] | This brings me to fact number two. | 这开始我的第二个现实 |
[32:29] | Orthotics are specifically fitted to an individual foot. | 矫正形的鞋垫是很个人化的 |
[32:38] | That right there is as good as a name. | 这个…和名字一样的独特 |
[32:41] | Next time you get the sweater, I’ll take the shoes. | 下次你检查外衣 我来看鞋子 |
[32:46] | Ulna– 12 inches. | 尺骨– 12英寸 |
[32:47] | You’ve got phenomenal balance, Mr. Scott. | Scott先生你的平衡能力真不错 |
[32:49] | – Is all this really necessary? – Yes, it is. | – 你觉得有这个必要吗? – 是的 |
[32:53] | Femur– 21. | 股骨– 21英寸 |
[32:54] | 21 divided by 12 is 1.75. | 21 除 12 是 1.75 |
[32:57] | You’ve got a femur to ulna ratio of 1.75 to 1. | 你的股骨对尺骨 比例是 1.75:1 |
[33:00] | Same as the guy who posed a dead John Hawkins on the street. | 和那个把John Hawkins摆在街上的人 的比例是一样的 |
[33:04] | What were you trying to do? Scare a few tourists? | 你到底想做什么 吓唬游人 ? |
[33:07] | – Get a laugh? – No. This wasn’t a joke. | – 还是就为了好玩? – 这不是玩笑 |
[33:09] | What did he do– tick you off and this was your way of getting back at him, or what? | 那你是要干嘛? 报复吗? |
[33:12] | I barely knew the guy. | 不 我基本不认识他 |
[33:13] | Then why’d you do it? | 那是为什么? |
[33:16] | He didn’t say “thank you”. | 他没说 “谢谢” |
[33:20] | There you go, my man. | “老兄, 这个给你” |
[33:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:33] | I see him every night on my way home. | 每天晚上回家的路上我都能见到他 |
[33:36] | If I’ve had a decent day, I spread the wealth. | 如果那天我收入不错的话就会分他一点 |
[33:38] | So, you’re a good Samaritan? | 所以你是个不错的施与者 |
[33:39] | No. I’m just a big believer in karma. | 不 我只是很相信宿缘 |
[33:42] | I live off tips. If people don’t give, I starve. | 我靠小费生活 别人不施舍我就要挨饿 |
[33:45] | If I don’t give, he starves. | 我不施舍他就要挨饿 |
[33:46] | I get it. What goes around, comes around. But how does helping the homeless | 我明白因果报应的道理, 但这和流浪汉变人体塑像 |
[33:49] | become “corpse on display” ? | 有什么联系呢? |
[33:51] | I saw an opportunity. I took it. | 我发现了机会 就抓住了 |
[34:23] | So you posed him and then waited for the cash to flow in. | 所以你给他造型然后看着钱流进来? |
[34:26] | This isn’t about the money. | 这不是钱的问题 |
[34:28] | Oh. | 噢 |
[34:28] | Look, I may not move a muscle when I work, | 我工作的时候虽然不动肌肉 |
[34:31] | – that doesn’t mean it’s not exhausting. – Yeah, well, you know what, | – 但那不代表我就不疲劳 – 是啊,可是 |
[34:33] | we all got to make a living and it’s not easy for any of us. But we got to do it. | 无论谁要过生活都不是容易的事情 但是还是要去做 |
[34:37] | Yeah, but you get sick days and vacation days, personal time. I don’t. | 是啊 但是你们有病假 休假 还有私人时间, 我没有 |
[34:42] | For the last three years, I’ve been out on that street eight hours a day, | 过去的三年里每天八小时,我都在那条街上 |
[34:46] | seven days a week. Hottest days of summer, | 每周七天. 夏天里最热的时候 |
[34:48] | coldest days of winter. | 冬天里最冷的时候 |
[34:51] | I’m dead tired. | 我快累死了 |
[34:52] | I needed a day off. That’s all. | 我需要一天的休息 仅此而已 |
[34:56] | One day where I could be a real person and not a statue. | 能像个人一样过一天 而不是塑像 |
[35:00] | So, you figured there was a way for John to thank you after all. | 所以你最后还是找到了让John表示 谢意的方法 |
[35:03] | By holding your place on the sidewalk. | 让他替你站一天 |
[35:05] | What’d you do with your free day? | 那一天你都做了什么 |
[35:07] | Nothing. Absolutely nothing. | 什么都没做 |
[35:15] | Well, that’s that. | 哦,那就这样吧 |
[35:53] | A hearing aid. | 助听器 |
[35:54] | You share a suite with Tom Martin and Tony Garcia when you’re in the city. | 在纽约的时候你和Tom Martin 还有 Tony Garcia 都住在一个套房对吧? |
[35:59] | That gave you access to Tony’s prescription. | 所以你可以拿到Tony的药 |
[36:05] | That’s your print on the bottle. | 瓶上有你的指纹 |
[36:11] | It’s commonly prescribed in Europe. | 在欧洲这是很普通的药 |
[36:13] | For sleeping disorders. | 治睡眠失调的 |
[36:14] | You’ve had one for the last ten years, haven’t you? | 过去十年你一直受它的困扰是吗? |
[36:18] | A guilty conscience will do that. | 良心的发现造成的 |
[36:23] | That’s also your print. | 这上面也有你的指纹 |
[36:27] | – Tom on the way with Jenny? – They should be right here. | – Tom去接Jenny了 – 他们马上就到 |
[36:39] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[36:42] | But you didn’t leave. You hid in the closet. | 但你没有离开 而是躲在衣柜里 |
[36:46] | Then all you had to do was wait. | 你只要等着就好了 |
[37:03] | You thought waiting would be the easy part. | 你以为等待很简单 |
[37:06] | But it didn’t turn out that way. | 事实却不然 |
[37:43] | That’s why you didn’t answer Detective Flack | 所以Flack探员问你事发当晚是否 |
[37:46] | when he asked you if you were working with Robert the night of the murder. | 和Robert在一起工作的时候, 你没有回答 |
[37:49] | You were missing one of your hearing aids. | 你丢了一个助听器 |
[37:51] | I’ve known Robert Costa since childhood. | 我童年时就认识Robert Costa了 |
[37:53] | What possible motive would I have for going through all that? | 有什么动机让我这样去做呢? |
[37:56] | Revenge. Susan Young. | 报复 为了Susan Young |
[37:59] | You cut Jenny Lee’s arms and legs | 你割伤Jenny的手法 |
[38:02] | the same way Robert cut Susan’s arms and legs. | 和Robert杀Susan时一模一样 |
[38:05] | You knew we’d match it to Robert. | 你知道那会让我们怀疑到 Robert |
[38:08] | Ten years ago | 10年前 |
[38:09] | there was a second DNA sample collected in the Susan Young case. | Susan Young一案曾经搜集到第二份DNA样本 |
[38:13] | It was semen. | 是精液 |
[38:14] | And back then they couldn’t find a match to it. | 当时没有找到吻合的人 |
[38:16] | Because there was nothing to match it to. | 因为也不知道和谁比对 |
[38:19] | Until we found your hearing aid. | 直到我们发现了你的助听器 |
[38:22] | Robert killed Susan. | Robert杀了Susan |
[38:23] | She didn’t want him, and he raped her and killed her. | 她不喜欢他 所以他奸杀了她 |
[38:25] | Who did she want, you? | 那她喜欢的是谁呢 你吗? |
[38:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:28] | If you wanted to get back at him, | 如果你要报复 |
[38:31] | why didn’t you kill his wife? | 为什么不对他的妻子下手? |
[38:32] | He didn’t love his wife. He merged with her family. | 他不喜欢自己的妻子,那是个商业婚姻 |
[38:36] | Robert had never been in love until he meet Jenny. | 遇到Jenny以前 Robert 没有真正爱过 |
[38:41] | You could have just left after you killed her. | 你杀了她以后本可以一走了之的 |
[38:46] | No. | 不 |
[38:47] | No, you couldn’t. Because you had been waiting ten years, hadn’t you? | 你不能走 因为十年就是为这一刻 |
[38:51] | You waited ten years, | 你等了十年了 |
[38:52] | until you saw Robert come face-to-face with what he had done to the woman you loved. | 直到你亲眼看见 Robert尝到你当年 失去至爱的滋味 |
[39:00] | And you were going to be there, no matter what. | 无论如何你都会在那儿 |
[39:05] | I’ll let Jenny Lee’s parents know. | 我会告诉Jenny Lee的父母 |
[39:07] | I’d hate for them to think that their daughter died for nothing. | 我不希望告诉他们自己的女儿无辜死去 |
[39:20] | Whoa. Check you out. You’re lucky you and I work together, | 瞧你 意气风发的,还好我们是同事 |
[39:24] | – you know that? – Keep dreaming, Messer. | – 省省吧 – 做你的美梦吧, Messer |
[39:25] | I mean, you’re cute, but… | 你是比较可爱, 但是….. |
[39:27] | I’m way out of your league. | 和我还不是一个级别的 |
[39:29] | Where you off to? | 你要去哪儿? |
[39:30] | Got plans. | 我自有安排 |
[39:32] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[39:33] | I’m not worried about it. | 我不担心 |
[39:36] | I’m out of here, Mac. | Mac, 我要走了 |
[39:37] | I thought we agreed you were going to pass your case off. | 我以为你答应把案子交给别人处理 |
[39:40] | I agreed I’d stay on track. I did. I closed the case. | 我答应集中精神了, 现在结案了 |
[39:42] | Against my orders. | 还是违背了我的命令 |
[39:44] | I don’t tell you one thing and then you do another. That’s not how it works. | 别给我阳奉阴违 这不是办案方式 |
[39:47] | That mean it doesn’t count? | 这就不算数吗 |
[39:49] | Sorry. That was out of line. | 抱歉我越界了 |
[39:50] | Look, you got to learn you’re not a one-man army. | 你要学聪明点 不能做单人部队 |
[39:52] | We’re all connected. | 我们都是关联的 |
[39:54] | What you do affects everyone here. You got it? | 你的所作所为对大家都有影响 明白了吗? |
[39:57] | Loud and clear. | 明白了 |
[40:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:15] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 20 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |