时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Dirty cops in the NYPD? | NYPD(纽约市警局) 里有坏警察? |
[00:23] | Maybe. We’ll find out tomorrow when the Dove Commission releases | 说不定哦. 我们明天等和平鸽委员会的 报告出来就知道了 |
[00:27] | its long-awaited report on possible corruption in the Big Apple. | 这个盼望已久的对纽约市可能的 贪污腐化的报告 |
[00:31] | Gentlemen, I’d like to propose a toast to the Dove Commission. | 先生们, 我来为和平鸽委员会敬一杯 |
[00:34] | Well done, gentlemen. | 干的好, 先生们 |
[00:40] | And to our fearless leader… Commissioner Stanwyk. | 还有给我们无畏的领导… 委员会主席 Stanwyk |
[00:42] | All I can say is, he’s a better commissioner than he is a dancer. | 我只能说, 他当个委员会主席 比他当个舞者要好 |
[00:57] | Welcome to the biggest case of the year. | 欢迎到今年最大的案件 |
[01:00] | Dead on the dance floor is the chief investigator | 死在舞厅地板上的是和平鸽委员会的 |
[01:02] | of the Dove Commission, Dan Stanwyk. | 首席调查员, Dan Stanwyk |
[01:04] | Independent collection of judges and attorneys with one function? | 独立集合的一群律师和法官, 唯一的目的 |
[01:07] | expose the weaknesses of the NYPD. | 就是揭露 NYPD 的弱点 |
[01:09] | The last time they published their report was what… 92? | 上一次他们发表的报告是哪年… 92? |
[01:13] | There’s officers still in jail because of that document. | 因为那个报告被捕的警员 现在都还在监狱里呢 |
[01:16] | Word on the street is that this report is far more damaging than the one in’92. | 据传闻说这个报告比 92 年的要厉害多了 |
[01:20] | Apparently, the Commission | 看起来, 当枪声响起时 |
[01:21] | was having a little celebratory toast when the gunshots went off. | 委员会正在做一轮庆祝的敬酒 |
[01:25] | And rumor has it they’re publishing the report for the media tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. | 谣言说明天五点他们会向媒体公布 这份报告 |
[01:29] | About the woman? | 那女人呢? |
[01:30] | She’s collateral damage. Her name is Charlotte Dubois. | 她是误杀牺牲品. 名字是 Charlotte Dubois |
[01:32] | Her best friend Grace Walderson’s sitting over there. | 她最好的朋友 Grace Walderson 就 坐在那边 |
[01:34] | I’m sure there are a few crooked cops out there who wanted a man like this dead. | 我肯定外面有几个腐败的警察会想要 像他这样的人死去 |
[01:37] | Our suspect could very well be in that report. | 我们的嫌疑犯很可能就在那报告里 |
[01:42] | That’s where we start. | 那我们就从那儿开始 |
[02:00] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[02:07] | Season 01 Episode 19 | |
[02:39] | All right, people, here we go. | 好了, 同志们,我们开始吧 |
[02:41] | Mike, I want you to sketch the crime scene. Joe… | Mike, 我想要你去做犯罪 现场速描. Joe… |
[02:43] | shoot some overalls. The rest of you, start collecting evidence. But whatever you do, | 拍一些整体照. 剩下的人, 开始 收集物证. 但是无论你做什么 |
[02:47] | do not touch the bullets. | 都别碰那些子弹 |
[02:48] | Those are for me. | 它们属于我 |
[02:50] | Excuse me… Cronkite. | 对不起… Cronkite |
[02:52] | You can’t film here. This is a crime scene. | 你不能在这里摄影. 这是个犯罪现场 |
[02:53] | Please, please, please. | 拜托, 拜托 |
[02:54] | I was here before the shooting covering the release of the Dove Commission Report. | 枪击前我就在这里报导和平鸽委员会 报告的发布 |
[02:57] | I’m well within my rights. | 我是在我权利以内的 |
[02:59] | You keep filming, I’m gonna give you rights and lefts. Now take a walk. Now. | 你再接着照,我会让你又左又右的, 现在给我走,马上 |
[03:03] | Back to your nest, you vultures. | 回到你的鸟窝里去,你们这帮秃鹫 |
[03:05] | Ma’am, | 女士 |
[03:06] | how’s your shoulder? | 你的肩膀如何了? |
[03:07] | Fine. Just some flying glass. | 还好, 就是一些碎飞的玻璃而已 |
[03:10] | Were you hit anywhere else? | 你别的地方有没被击中? |
[03:12] | I don’t think so. No. | 我不认为有, |
[03:14] | – Miss Walderson… – Grace. Grace… | 没有 |
[03:19] | You knew the woman who was killed tonight? | 你认识今晚被杀的女子? |
[03:22] | Her name is Charlotte DuBois. | 她的名字是 Charlotte DuBois |
[03:24] | She’s a friend of mine from Kentucky. | 她是我从肯德基州来的朋友 |
[03:26] | She was in town for a couple of days | 她就是来城里玩几天 |
[03:28] | so I brought her up here because she wanted to see the city at night. | 所以我把她带到这里来,因为她想 看看城市的夜景 |
[03:31] | Was anyone else with you? | 还有别人和你一起吗? |
[03:34] | No. | 没有 |
[03:35] | We ate together in the restaurant, | 我们一起在饭店里吃的饭 |
[03:37] | then afterwards, we made our way to the bar. | 过后, 我们就跑到酒吧来了 |
[03:39] | Next thing I know, she’s dancing with some man in a suit. | 突然一下子, 她就和个穿西装的 男人在跳舞 |
[03:51] | What am I gonna tell her sisters? | 我要对她的姐姐们说什么好呢? |
[03:54] | You tell them that every officer in the NYPD | 你告诉她们 NYPD 所有的警员 |
[03:56] | is doing everything they can to bring this killer to justice, | 都在尽其所能来让凶手偿还正义 |
[03:59] | okay? | 好不? |
[04:05] | Here’s the thing. The bullets go through glass at a high rate of speed. | 事情是这样的. 子弹以很快的速度 穿过了玻璃窗 |
[04:08] | So much so that the sheets of glass fall directly downward. | 快到让整块的玻璃垂直下落 |
[04:14] | Okay, bag that glass. | 好,把玻璃装袋 |
[04:16] | We need to know where our shooter stood. | 我们需要知道开枪的人站在哪里 |
[04:17] | Anyone locate the weapon yet? | 有人找到武器没? |
[04:19] | Flack and his men are searching high and low. Nothing yet. | Flack 和他的手下到处都找了. 什么都没发现 |
[04:21] | – Shell casings? – Not a one. | – 弹壳? – 一个都没有 |
[04:23] | Every bullet that I’ve found has either been embedded into the floor, | 每一个我找到的弹头 要么是嵌进了地板里 |
[04:25] | or stuck into the wall. | 要么是陷进了墙里 |
[04:27] | Each one is more damaged than the next. | 一个比一个破损的厉害 |
[04:30] | I’m halfway through the eyewitnesses. | 目击者那边我已经进行一半了 |
[04:32] | Not one has reported seeing anyone with a handgun. | 没人看见有任何带枪的人 |
[04:34] | Well, I have news for both of you. We’re not looking for a handgun. | 这样啊,给你俩透露个消息. 我们不是要找把手枪 |
[04:37] | We’re looking for a rifle. | 我们要找的是把来复枪啥 |
[04:42] | Fernando Reyes. D.O.B. 3/11/62. | Fernando Reyes. D.O.B.(生日) 3/11/62 |
[04:45] | – Jackson Heights, Queens. – Gypsy cab driver. | – Jackson Heights, 皇后区. – 吉普赛出租车司机 |
[04:48] | The only ones who will come into this neighborhood. | 唯一一群会到这个社区的人 |
[04:53] | – When are these guys gonna learn? – Most dangerous job in New York. | – 这些家伙什么时候才醒悟啊? – 纽约最危险的工作了 |
[04:55] | Like, 180 drivers killed since 1990. | 大概, 从 1990 起, 共死了 180 个司机 |
[04:58] | They do things on the up and up and get a legit hack license, | 他们按规矩办事,然后拿个合法的开车证 |
[05:00] | maybe he wouldn’t be number 181. | 说不定他就不会是第 181 号了 |
[05:02] | It’s a little harsh, don’t you think? | 说的太苛刻了, 你不觉得吗? |
[05:04] | I got issues with gypsy cab drivers. | 我对吉普赛出租车司机有意见 |
[05:06] | Oh, yeah? What kind of issues? | 哦,真的? 什么样的意见? |
[05:07] | Don’t worry about it. Let’s finish the job. | 不用担心什么. 我们把工作做完就好 |
[05:10] | I’m just saying, man’s got to make a living. Those medallion yellow cabs will run’em, like, | 我不过是说, 人总是要过日子的. 这些黄色出租车会让他们付..大概 |
[05:13] | 365 grand. He’ll be working the rest of his life to pay it off. | 36万五千. 他要工作一辈子才还的清 |
[05:16] | Pay it off for the rest of your life | 一生还债 |
[05:18] | or pay it off with your life, that’s an easy decision in my book. | 还是用生命来还, 对我来说是个很 容易的决定 |
[05:25] | Looks like a straight-up robbery homicide. | 看起来像个正规的抢劫杀人案 |
[05:28] | All his cash is gone. | 他的现金都没了 |
[05:29] | You know, the M.O. is weird, though. | 你看, 不过,这个M.O.(作案方式) 很古怪 |
[05:30] | These gypsy cab drivers are typically murdered with guns. | 这些吉普赛出租车司机一般都是被 枪打死的 |
[05:33] | This guy was stabbed like an animal. | 这家伙像个动物似的被捅了 |
[05:40] | So the guy jacks the driver. | 所以那家伙抢了司机 |
[05:43] | Stabs him. | 捅了他 |
[05:45] | Takes the cash. Possibly dips out down the subway. | 拿走现金, 可能就从地铁那里跑了 |
[05:47] | Potential witnesses? | 有可能会有目击者? |
[05:48] | Why don’t you ask one of these Transit guys. | 你去问问那些地铁交通员吧 |
[05:50] | Excuse me, sir. | 对不起,先生 |
[05:52] | You working down below tonight? | 你今天是在下面工作的? |
[05:54] | Yeah. I came up for air. | 对,我上来透个气 |
[05:55] | You see anyone weird or anything out of the ordinary in the last half hour down here? | 过去半小时内有看到什么古怪或者 出乎寻常的事吗? |
[05:58] | Only every five minutes. Bunch of whackos down there. | 也就每五分钟吧,这儿一堆疯子呢 |
[06:01] | – No one hopped the turnstile? – Not that I saw. | – 没人行凶? – 我没看见有 |
[06:03] | I came up from the subway to take my break, | 我从地铁上来放风 |
[06:05] | the guy was hanging out of the car. | 这人就半横在车外 |
[06:06] | – I think one of the neighbors called 911. – Thanks. | – 我想某个邻居打了 911. – 谢谢 |
[06:11] | These gypsy cabs have no dispatcher, no passenger log. How are we gonna find out | 这些吉普赛的士没有调度员,也没有 接客录, 我们该怎么知道 |
[06:14] | where this guy was going or who was in the cab? | 这家伙的目的地,和谁曾在车上呢 |
[06:17] | Just saying it’s gonna be tough. | 看来还很困难的 |
[06:19] | We got the body… | 我们倒是有尸体… |
[06:20] | start with that. | 就从那里开始吧 |
[06:35] | Pickling of the brain. | 大脑的腌制 |
[06:37] | Takes about ten | 要花十 |
[06:38] | to 14 days | 到十四天 |
[06:40] | for it to harden | 才会凝固起来 |
[06:42] | so that you’re able to dissect it. | 然后就可以被解剖了 |
[06:44] | Any time before that… | 在那前任何时间… |
[06:47] | J-E-L-L-O. | J-E-L-L-O(果冻) |
[06:49] | – Instant acquittal. – Yeah. | – 立时无罪. – 是啊 |
[06:52] | Commissioner Stanwyk, | 委员会主席 Stanwyk |
[06:54] | shot twice; | 被击中了两次; |
[06:56] | once in the upper torso, shattered his fourth rib, | 一次在上躯干,粉碎了第四根肋骨 |
[06:59] | mushroomed and collapsed his lung. | 像蘑菇一样炸裂后把肺给打塌了 |
[07:01] | Second shot entered just right of the spinal column, | 第二枪擦着脊髓骨的右边进入 |
[07:05] | punctured | 打穿了 |
[07:06] | the pericardial sac | 心包囊 |
[07:08] | and right ventricle. | 和右心室 |
[07:09] | Exited the front. | 从前面冲出 |
[07:10] | Charlotte DuBois, his dance partner, was also shot twice. | Charlotte DuBois, 他的舞伴, 也中了两枪 |
[07:16] | One of the bullets | 其中一颗子弹 |
[07:18] | was a through and through… | 是直接穿透的… |
[07:20] | Through the both of them. | 一下穿透了他们两个 |
[07:23] | Pretty good shot. | 打的很准 |
[07:25] | Lucky for us, | 对我们来说,幸运的是 |
[07:27] | one of the bullets is still inside the Commissioner. | 有一颗弹头还在委员会主席体内 |
[07:32] | You know what my favorite game was when I was a kid? | 你知道我小时候最喜欢玩的游戏是什么吗? |
[07:36] | Jacks? | 扑克牌? |
[07:38] | Operation. | 模拟手术 |
[07:55] | His nose didn’t buzz red. | 他的鼻子没响没变红 |
[07:57] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[08:07] | Hey, Donna, | 嘿, Donna |
[08:08] | is Lieutenant Johnson in? | Johnson 中尉 在吗? |
[08:10] | No, sir. He’s “banging in” this shift. | 不,警官. 这次轮班他休息 |
[08:13] | Out sick, huh? | 生病了? |
[08:14] | Bad card game or the wife? | 牌玩的太累还是因为老婆? |
[08:17] | Listen, Donna, I know it’s customary for | 听我说, Donna, 我知道按习惯 |
[08:19] | high-ranking officials | NYPD 里的高级警官 |
[08:21] | in the NYPD to get a prelim copy of the Dove Commission Report. | 都会拿到一份早期的和平鸽委员会报告 |
[08:24] | A little bird told me the Lieu’s got one. Is that true? | 有个小鸟和我说中尉有一份,是不是? |
[08:27] | Yes, it’s true, but | 是的,是真的,但是? |
[08:29] | I can’t let you take it. He would kill me. | 我不能让你拿走它. 他会杀了我的 |
[08:31] | Well, if he kills you, I’ll be the one processing your crime scene. | 这样啊,要是他杀了你,会是我来处理 你的犯罪现场 |
[08:34] | I’ll know it’s him. Right? | 那样我会知道是他干的,对不? |
[08:37] | Look. I’ll square it up with him tomorrow. | 好了,我明天会和他解释清楚的 |
[08:38] | He owes me a favor. I just need | 他欠我个人情. 我不过是需要 |
[08:41] | to thumb through it a bit. | 随便翻翻 |
[08:42] | See who’s on the Dove Commission’s “most wanted” list. | 看看谁是在和平鸽委员会的 “最大通缉犯” 列表上 |
[08:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:48] | He’s out for two days. I guess it won’t hurt. | 他请了两天假. 我想应该没什么麻烦 |
[09:27] | How’s our gypsy cab driver, Doc? You bring him back to life | 医生, 我们的吉普赛的士司机怎样了? 你把他复活了 |
[09:30] | so he can just tell us who killed him? | 然后他就能亲口告诉我们谁杀了他? |
[09:32] | I haven’t attended that seminar yet. | 我可还没去过关于那个的学术会呢 |
[09:34] | But… his fingernails are doing an awful lot of talking. | 但是… 他的手指甲可是说了不少话 |
[09:38] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗? |
[09:40] | This guy put up one hell of a fight. | 这家伙可是顽强的反抗过 |
[09:45] | Look at these defensive wounds. | 看看这些自卫伤 |
[09:49] | And it doesn’t end there. | 这还不是全部呢 |
[09:59] | Didn’t want to give up the money, did he? | 看来他真的不想失去那些钱 |
[10:01] | Yeah, well, when you’re making 50 bucks a night, every penny’s sacred. | 是啊,当你每晚都只挣50块钱, 每一分都是神圣的 |
[10:04] | He died from a stab wound to the neck ; | 他死于捅在脖子上的那一刀; |
[10:07] | punctured the carotid artery. And if that wasn’t enough, the killer | 刺穿了颈动脉血管. 好象这还不够, 凶手 |
[10:11] | – sliced his throat. – Sick. | – 割了他的喉咙. – 恶心 |
[10:13] | Looks like the killer enjoyed himself, huh? | 看来凶手让自己快乐了一番, 是吧? |
[10:15] | Ultimately, | 最终看来 |
[10:17] | your victim was out-muscled. | 你的受害者拼不过力量 |
[10:27] | Chief Robinson? | Robinson 主管? |
[10:29] | – Who the hell are you? – Detective Taylor. Crime Scene. | – 你小子是谁? – Taylor 探长. 犯罪现场 |
[10:32] | I’d like to talk to you about the Dove Commission Report. | 我希望与你就和平鸽委员会报告谈谈 |
[10:34] | – What about it? – I’ve read it. | – 与它何关? – 我读过它了 |
[10:36] | It implicates that men under you were involved | 它暗示说你手下的人有参与 |
[10:38] | in trafficking drugs with police cars in the summer of ’01. | 在 01 年的夏天用警车运输毒品 的事件 |
[10:41] | – Pack of lies. – It also documents that | – 一堆谎言. – 里面还记录说 |
[10:44] | two of your officers abducted a prominent drug dealer | 你的两个部下在 04 年秋天挟持了 |
[10:46] | and dropped him off in a rival dealer’s neighborhood | 一个有名的贩毒贩,把他铐了起来 |
[10:49] | in handcuffs in the fall of ’04. | 然后扔到了他对手的地盘里 |
[10:52] | – That’s just the first chapter. – If those allegations were true, | – 这才不过是第一章. – 这些指控要是真的 |
[10:55] | I’d be under arrest. | 我早就被捕了 |
[10:56] | Chief, you are number one on the Dove Commission’s “most wanted” list. | 主管, 你是和平鸽委员会”最大通缉犯” 清单里的头号人物 |
[11:00] | I’d like to know your whereabouts last night. | 我希望知道你昨晚的动向 |
[11:02] | Lemme tell you something, Detective. | 我告诉你吧,探长 |
[11:04] | I don’t know what you’re up to, | 我不知道你到底想干什么 |
[11:05] | but you are going to a very dark place with me. | 但我会把你带去一个很黑暗的地方的 |
[11:07] | I’m investigating the murder of the man | 我在调查一个人的谋杀案 |
[11:09] | accusing you of a countless acts of corruption. | 此人控诉了你很多腐败的行为 |
[11:12] | That’s more than enough motive to kill. Now, | 那可是足够的动力去杀人了.现在 |
[11:15] | you’ll hold out your hands, I’d like to check for gunshot residue. | 伸出你的手来,我要查查枪击残渣 |
[11:19] | You son of a bitch. You’re going to find residue. | 你个混蛋. 你会找到残渣的 |
[11:22] | I’ve just been to the range. | 我刚去过靶场 |
[11:23] | Hold out your hands, Chief. | 伸出你的手来, 主管 |
[11:36] | The DNA under your cabdriver’s fingernails is female. | 你的士司机指甲盖里的 DNA 是女性的 |
[11:39] | Wait. You’re saying a woman did this? | 等等. 你是说是个女子干的? |
[11:41] | No way a female did this. You get a hit in CODIS? | 干的人不可能是个女性. 你有在 CODIS 里 找到符合的吗? |
[11:43] | Negative. | 没有 |
[11:44] | I don’t get it, Doc. Everything about this case screams male perp. | 我不明白了, 医生. 这个案件的所有 线索都指向一个男性作案者 |
[11:46] | Everything but the DNA. | 除了 DNA 以外 |
[11:53] | You’re looking at two bullets from the crime scene. | 你看见的是从犯案现场捡来的 两颗子弹 |
[11:56] | Different stria. | 不同的线痕 |
[11:58] | Two rifles. | 两把长枪 |
[12:00] | Which means there were two riflemen. | 那就是说有两个长枪手 |
[12:02] | Dual snipers. Take a look at this. | 双重阻击手. 看看这个 |
[12:12] | I see reflective trace on the tip of the bullet. | 我在弹头的顶尖上看见了反光的痕迹 |
[12:14] | Means it went through this first. | 说明它是先穿过这个的 |
[12:20] | So the bullets didn’t come from inside of the Panoramic Room, | 所以子弹不是来自全景屋内部 |
[12:23] | the shots came from the outside. | 是从外面射进来的 |
[12:25] | 65 floors up. | 从 65 层高 |
[12:33] | Nothing but blue sky. | 蓝天一片 |
[12:36] | Where were the snipers shooting from? | 阻击手们是从哪里开枪的呢? |
[12:57] | The crime scene’s on the 65th floor. | 犯罪现场在第 65 层楼 |
[13:00] | That’s 15 stories up. | 比这里高了十五层 |
[13:02] | – Broken glass all over the place. – I’ll betcha there’s shell casings. | – 满地都是碎玻璃. – 和你打赌这里有弹壳 |
[13:35] | How many casings you got? | 你拿到几个弹壳了? |
[13:37] | I got one. | 我搞到一个 |
[13:38] | Five. | 五个 |
[13:40] | I’m lucky like that. | 我就这种运气 |
[13:43] | No sniper could hit the 65th floor from here, so there’s shell casingsfalling from midair. | 没有阻击手能从这里打到第 65 层, 还能让弹壳从半空中掉下来 |
[13:49] | I can’t wrap my brain around this one. | 我脑子里转不过这个弯来 |
[13:51] | At this point, neither can I. | 目前为止, 我也不能 |
[13:57] | Detective Taylor. | Taylor 探长 |
[13:59] | Inspector Marconi. | 审察员 Marconi |
[14:00] | You got a second, Detective? We need to chitchat. | 你有点时间吗? 探长,我们需要聊聊 |
[14:04] | Who can say no to Internal Affairs? Is everything all right? | 谁能对内部事务部说不呢? 一切都好吧? |
[14:06] | To you and your kin, everything is fine as wine. | 就你和你的部下而言, 一切都像葡萄酒一样好 |
[14:10] | Listen, uh… | 听我说, 呃… |
[14:11] | I heard you leaned on old man Robinson. | 我听说你打扰了 Robinson 那老鬼 |
[14:12] | You heard right. | 你听的没错 |
[14:13] | Got an early copy of the Dove Commission report. | 拿到了份提早发布的 和平鸽委员会报告 |
[14:16] | If I didn’t know any better, I’d think I was reading the Robinson Report, | 我要不是知道更多, 我还以为我读的是 Robinson 报告呢 |
[14:19] | with all those allegations. | 有那么多对他的控诉 |
[14:21] | Yeah, well, uh… he’s not happy. | 对,是啊…他可不太高兴 |
[14:23] | He’s been ringing the dinner bell about you ever since you paid him a visit. | 你找了他以后,他就到处抱怨 |
[14:27] | So he sent you? | 所以他把你派来了? |
[14:28] | Well, something like that, but I’m not on his side on this one. | 对,也可以那么说吧, 不过就这事我可 不是他那边的 |
[14:32] | The report is out. I just got a copy. | 报告正式发布了.我刚拿到一份 |
[14:34] | Between you and me and these four walls, | 就你我和这四面墙之间 |
[14:36] | I’d like to put this man to bed as soon as possible. | 我希望能尽快解决掉这家伙 |
[14:38] | Precinct chiefs make good snacks for IAB. | 警区主管是IAB(内部事务所)的好点心啊 |
[14:41] | So it there’s anything I can do to put this cadaver on the golf course for life, | 所以要有任何忙能让我帮着把这僵尸 永生弄到高尔夫球场上 |
[14:45] | just let me know. | 请随时让我知道 |
[14:46] | I have some evidence pending. When I know something, you’ll know. | 我是有些悬而未决的证据. 当我有了确凿的东西, 你会知道的 |
[14:49] | All right. I appreciate it. | 好的,感谢了 |
[14:54] | All right, let’s process this cab. | 好的,来处理这个出租车吧 |
[14:56] | You want the front or back? | 你想要前还是后? |
[14:59] | I’ll take the back. | 我就从后面开始吧 |
[15:28] | Check this out. I got a business card. | 看看这个. 我搞到张名片 |
[15:32] | Oh, looks like someone used it to throw their gum away. | 哦,看来有人用它来包住口香糖 |
[15:37] | It’s instant DNA. | 那立马就是 DNA了 |
[15:39] | Yeah? You think you can get a name off it? | 你呢,你觉得你能从上面搞到个名字? |
[15:42] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[15:46] | Yeah. Yeah, no problem. | 嗯, 嗯, 没问题 |
[16:00] | Hey, you know which is the Reyes residence? | 嗨,你知道哪间是 Reyes 的住所? |
[16:03] | – You Antonio? – He’s dead, isn’t he? | – 你是 Antonio? – 他死了, 是不是? |
[16:07] | You know I’ve been waiting ten years? | 你知道吧,我都等了十年? |
[16:09] | Ten years for you guys to come here and knock on my door and… | 十年了让你们来这里敲我的门 然后… |
[16:12] | tell me that my dad’s dead. | 告诉我我爸死了 |
[16:14] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 我们为你的损失感到同情 |
[16:18] | – How’d it happen? – He was stabbed. | – 是怎样发生的 ? – 他被捅了 |
[16:20] | We think he was robbed, but you should know that your father… | 我们推测他是被抢了, 但你应该 知道你父亲 |
[16:23] | didn’t give up easily. He fought very hard. | 没轻易放弃. 他努力反抗了 |
[16:26] | – Did you catch the guy? – Not yet. | – 你们抓到凶手没? – 还没有 |
[16:27] | – We were hoping we could ask you a couple questions about your father. | – 我们希望能问几个关于你父亲的 问题 |
[16:30] | Or maybe we could come back later, or… | 要不我们回头再来, 或者… |
[16:31] | Is your mom home? We can talk to your mom. | 你妈妈在家吗? 我们可以和你母亲谈谈 |
[16:33] | No, she’s at work. | 她,她在工作 |
[16:35] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[16:36] | Your father work any neighborhoods in particular? | 你爸有什么特定的区域吗? |
[16:39] | He worked all over the place. | 他到处拉客 |
[16:41] | Washington Heights, Bensonhurst, South Bronx. | |
[16:43] | There are just better fares out there. | 那些地方的车费比较好 |
[16:45] | More fares for the illegal cab drivers, you mean. | 你的意思是,更多人会找非法的的士司机 |
[16:48] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对,就是那样 |
[16:49] | Listen, if we hear anyth… | 听着, 我们要是知道了什… |
[16:51] | Is it possible your father was seeing someone on the side? | 你父亲有没可能在外面偷情? |
[16:53] | – You want to get this guy out of here before I do something stupid? – Danny, let’s go. | – 在我干傻事前,你要不把他弄走? – Danny, 我们走 |
[16:56] | We got evidence that says your father was in contact with a woman | 我们有证据指明你父亲和个女人 有过接触 |
[17:00] | – and it’s possible that he attacked her. – What? | – 而且他还有可能攻击过她. – 什么? |
[17:03] | – What did you say? – You got a temper, huh? | – 你说什么? – 你脾气还蛮大的, 呵? |
[17:05] | – You take after your old man, am I right? – Yeah, that’s right. | – 你和你爸很像吧,对不对? – 是,对的 |
[17:10] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[17:16] | What’s the matter with you? | 你出什么事了? |
[17:18] | This kid finds out two minutes ago his father’s dead, that’s how you act? | 这孩子两分钟前才知道他父亲死了, 你就这种作为? |
[17:21] | Somebody’s gotta ask the hard questions. | 总得有人问那些困难的问题吧 |
[17:23] | It’s what you gotta do. I’m reacting to the evidence. | 那是必须要做的. 我不过是顺着证据而已 |
[17:25] | No, you’re not. You’re just reacting. | 不,你不是. 你就是在发泄 |
[17:33] | This is the sticky disc used to sample the precinct chief’s hands. | 这就是用来在警署主管手上 采样的粘型碟 |
[17:38] | This is a shell casing Stella found at the scene. | 这是 Stella 在现场找到的弹壳 |
[17:42] | Next, I’m going to run the SEM for GSR for Y-O-U. | 下面, 我要为 Y-O-U 做个 GSR 的 SEM(火药残余成份分析) |
[17:47] | Skip the poetry, Chad. Get to it. | 别玩诗人了, Chad, 快干活 |
[17:49] | Robinson tested positive for GSR. Not what I suspected… | Robinson 的 GSR 测试结果是阳性. 但我没料到的是… |
[17:54] | – GSR with traces of tin. – Tin? | – GSR 带有微量锡. – 锡? |
[17:58] | Shell casings from the roof of the Centuron Building had no traces of tin… | 在 Centuron 大厦顶部上的弹壳里 一点锡都没有 |
[18:02] | … gunshot residue from the chief’s hands did. | … 主管手上的枪击残余物里有 |
[18:05] | The difference is in the primer. | 底火不一样 |
[18:08] | – So the chief was telling the truth. – He was shooting at the range. | – 所以主管说了真话. – 他是在靶场射击的 |
[18:15] | Not at skyscrapers. | 而不是大厦 |
[18:24] | Flack, it’s Taylor. | Flack, 是 Taylor |
[18:26] | Listen, you remember that reporter you 86’d from the scene? | 听我说,你记得那个在现场被你哄走 的记者? |
[18:29] | He was covering the commission, right? | 他是在报道那个委员会, 对吧? |
[18:30] | Yeah, I-I know it’s a long shot, but I’d like to get my hands on that footage, | 是,我知道不太可能,但我希望能 拿到那天的录像 |
[18:34] | see if he caught something on tape. | 看看他有没拍到什么 |
[18:36] | Yeah. You know? No. forget it. No. No way, pal. | 哈,知道不? 不, 算了吧, 不, 不可能, 伙计 |
[18:38] | “Vultures,” I think, was the term. No. | “秃鹫” 我想,好像是那个形容. 不 |
[18:40] | you got a better chance of going to the moon than getting that footage out of me. | 你去登月都比从我这里得到录像 的机会大 |
[18:44] | Look… Morty? NYPD wants that reel. | 看着… Morty? NYPD 要那带子 |
[18:47] | – I know my rights. – You’re gonna make me subpoena you | – 我知道我的法规权利. – 你是要逼我传审你 |
[18:50] | on footage that’s already aired? | 为了已经播出的录像? |
[18:51] | No, you’re wrong, see, ’cause I haven’t aired everything. | 不,你错了,看吧,因为我没把所有的 都播出 |
[18:54] | I got enough footage to cut together exclusives for three days, maybe four. | 我有足够的录像来剪辑出三天的 独家报道, 说不定四天 |
[18:59] | I got it. “Murder on the 65th Floor.” That’s worth a six share. | 我知道了. “谋杀在 65 楼” 那能值六点收视率呢 |
[19:03] | – Monster demos in the 18 to 49s. – All right, I’ll be back with a subpoena… | – 会很吸引 18 to 49 岁群体. – 好吧,我会带着传票回来的… |
[19:08] | and a muzzle. | 外加口套 |
[19:54] | Mr. Arnold. Please. | Arnold. 请 |
[19:57] | So, we found… | 呐, 我们昨晚在个 |
[19:59] | your business card in a gypsy cab last night. | 吉普赛的士里找到了你的名片 |
[20:02] | – Oh, keep it. I’ve got more. – No, you don’t understand. | – 哦, 留着吧. 我有很多. – 不,你没明白 |
[20:04] | The cab driver was murdered. | 那个出租车的司机被谋杀了 |
[20:06] | And, what? You… think I was involved somehow? | 然后,什么,你… 觉得我和那有点什么关系? |
[20:11] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:12] | First of all, I wouldn’t be caught dead in a gypsy cab. | 首先, 我就算死也不会在个 吉普赛的士里 |
[20:16] | Okay, uh, poor choice of words. | 噢,呃, 用词不对 |
[20:19] | Look, I get a limousine service from work every night, | 其实, 我每晚都让一个礼车公司 从公司接我 |
[20:22] | an-and second, I’ve given my business card to half of New York. | 另外, 我把我的名片给过半个纽约 |
[20:26] | – You give it to anybody last night? – Not that I recall, no. | – 你昨晚有给过谁? – 就我所知,没有 |
[20:29] | You sure? I’m gonna go out on a limb here, Mr. Arnold, | 你确定? 我现在随便猜猜好了, Arnold 先生 |
[20:31] | and say the kind of people you do business with, the “What’s in your portfolio?”, | 就说一般和你做生意的人, 那些 “你的股票代表作里有什么” |
[20:35] | kind of people, they don’t take gypsy cabs either, | 那样的人, 他们也不坐吉普赛出租车 |
[20:37] | but your card ended up in one last night, so where were you last night? | 可你的名片昨晚却跑到其中一个里了, 那么你昨晚在哪里? |
[20:40] | Come on, what? You want me to subpoena your credit card statements? I can call your wife if you want me to. | 别玩了,怎么? 你想要我去传审来你的信用 卡纪录? 你要真想,我还能给你老婆打电话 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好了呐 |
[20:45] | I went to Lifestyles last night after work. | 昨晚下班后我去了 |
[20:48] | Lifestyles | Lifestyles? |
[20:49] | It’s a strip club over on West 47th. | 那是个在西 47 街的脱衣舞厅 |
[20:52] | I slipped my card to, uh, one of the strippers. | 我滑了张名片, 呃, 给其中一个脱衣舞女郎了 |
[21:06] | I’m sure you were just sharing stock tips with her, right? | 你肯定就想和她共享些股票窍门, 对吧 ? |
[21:09] | What’s her name? | 她的名字是什么? |
[21:11] | Savannah. But, you know… I don’t think it was her real name. | Savannah. 但是, 你知道吧… 我不觉得那是她的真名 |
[21:16] | Nah? You think? | 不? 你觉得? |
[21:22] | – Hey, what you got? – I can’t believe this. | – 嘿, 你得到什么了? – 我不能相信 |
[21:24] | Negative across the board. I ran every shell casing. Nothing. | 所有的都没结果. 我查过了所有的弹壳, 一无所获 |
[21:28] | But… | 但是… |
[21:31] | I have something better. | 我有更好的东西 |
[21:32] | – Are you ready for this? – Yeah. | – 你准备好了没? – 好了 |
[21:34] | All of your ballistics in this case are from a 30-caliber soft-nose with a copper jacket. | 这个案子里所有你得来的弹道都来自于 一个铜壳的软鼻 30 口径 |
[21:39] | Hmm… you didn’t tell me that. | 嗯… 你可没告诉过我 |
[21:41] | The only NYPD field units that would use that type of round are ESU and TARU. | NYPD 现用的单位里只有 ESU 和 TARU 才会用到这种子弹 |
[21:50] | Only TARU and Aviation Unit have the capacity to fire at a building 65 stories up. | 只有 TARU 和航空单位有能力在 65 层高的地方对建筑物开火 |
[21:57] | – Tactical Assistance Response Unit? – Ah… We’re not chasing snipers, are we? | – 战术 协助 回应 单位? – 呃… 我们不是在追逐阻击手了, 是吧? |
[22:02] | No. | 不 |
[22:04] | We’re looking for a higher power. | 我们在找个更高的力量 |
[22:35] | I think we may have just found our murder weapon. | 我想我们可能正找到了我们的谋杀武器 |
[22:44] | It’s called a TAG. | 它叫 TAG |
[22:45] | It’s a mini helicopter designed for assault in areas of narrow or high space | 它是个设计来在很窄的地方或者高空 进行攻击的小型直升机 |
[22:50] | or places too dangerous for human risk. | 或者去些对人太危险的地方 |
[22:53] | It’s quite a machine. | 它是个很厉害的机器 |
[22:54] | 70 mile an hour airspeed, on-board thermal camera. | 70 英里一小时的空速, 机载热能镜头 |
[22:58] | Capable of shooting live ammo. | 可以发射常规子弹 |
[23:00] | The only downside is, it’s murder on batteries. | 唯一不好的就是太费电池了 |
[23:04] | One to two and a half hours of flight only. | 一次只能飞一到两个半小时 |
[23:06] | We’re always recharging it. | 我们总是在给它充电 |
[23:07] | We have reason to believe this weapon was used in the murder of two civilians. | 我们有理由相信这个武器被用来 谋杀了两个市民 |
[23:13] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[23:15] | – I’m responsible for this equipment. – Where were you last night? | – 我是负责这个器械的. – 你昨晚在哪里? |
[23:19] | I was right here, working the late tour. | 我就在这里, 做夜巡 |
[23:21] | – What time is that shift? – 2:00 a. m. to noon. | – 那个夜班是几点 ? – 凌晨两点到中午 |
[23:24] | What’s the range of the TAG chopper, Officer Jasper? | Jasper 警官,TAG 直升机的 航程是多少 ? |
[23:26] | Line of sight, three miles. | 视野所及, 三英里 |
[23:28] | – How many people are authorized to fly it? – You’re looking at him. | – 多少人有资格飞它 ? – 你看着他呢 |
[23:31] | Yeah… Well, that’s not good. | 这样啊,那就不妙了 |
[23:34] | – Is there more than one chopper? – This is the only one I know of. | – 是不是不止这一架? – 据我所知, 就这一架 |
[23:38] | That’s good enough for us. We’re going to need to take the chopper and the remote. | 那就够好了. 我们需要把直升飞机 和遥控器带走 |
[23:41] | And you. | 还有你 |
[24:23] | Test fire on the right. Crime scene bullet on the left. | 右边是测试对照弹头. 左边是犯罪现场弹头 |
[24:25] | Ballistics confirm it’s a match to our chopper. | 弹道轨迹和我们的直升飞机的吻合 |
[24:27] | Pulled multiple prints from the remote. All came back to Officer Jasper. | 从遥控器上揭了不少指纹. 全都是Jasper警官的 |
[24:31] | Well, he’s the only one authorized to fly that chopper. | 这样啊,他是唯一被授权飞这 直升机的人 |
[24:35] | Great. We got him. | 太好了. 我们抓到他了 |
[24:40] | – Too perfect? – I’m more concerned about the window. | – 太完美了? – 我更担心时间差 |
[24:43] | Officer Jasper says he started work at 2:00 a.m. | Jasper 警官 说他凌晨两点开始上班 |
[24:46] | The shooting occurred just after 10:00 at night. | 枪击是刚过晚上十点就发生的 |
[24:49] | – That’s a four hour window. – Point being? | – 那可是四个小时的时间差. – 你的论点是? |
[24:51] | Right now, all we can prove is | 当下, 我们只能证明 |
[24:53] | the helicopter is responsible for was the weapon that did the shooting. | 他所负责的直升机是用来射击的武器 |
[24:57] | We still have to prove that he’s the shooter. | 我们还需要证明他就是射击手 |
[24:59] | Okay, you want to put him in a box, play “Good Cop, Bad Cop”? | 好了, 要不把他放进审讯室 我们扮演 “好警察, 坏警察”? |
[25:02] | I’ll be bad cop. | 我当坏警察 |
[25:03] | No. | 不了 |
[25:05] | I want to check out that window. | 我想研究一下那个时间差 |
[25:07] | Every officer is equipped with “Pass-N-Go” counters for the toll bridges. | 每位警员都装备着一个给收费桥用的 “Pass-N-Go”(过就走) 记录仪 |
[25:11] | Right, so you don’t pay the tolls in cash. It’s all tracked electronically. | 对,那样就不用拿现金交过路费了. 都被电子信息追踪着 |
[25:16] | I want to track his movement the day of the murder, | 我想追踪一下谋杀案那天他的行程 |
[25:19] | check his whereabouts for those four hours, | 检查他那四个小时里的行踪 |
[25:21] | see if we can’t build a stronger case against him. | 看是否能多巩固一下我们对他的控诉 |
[25:23] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 好啊,开始做吧 |
[25:29] | Keep your pants on, fellas. Get your dollar bills out. | 抓紧你们的裤子, 各位. 拿出你的一元钞票来 |
[25:31] | In a minute, we’ll bring out all the fine young tenders one at a time, | 再过一分钟, 我们会一个接一个的 带出所有的上好青春女郎们 |
[25:34] | for the bump and grind, just don’t smack her behind… | 来一展舞姿, 可别拍她屁股… |
[25:38] | – Do me a favor. Make it quick, yeah? – Yeah, all right. | – 帮个忙. 快点完成, 好不? – 好,好的 |
[25:42] | Holy boob jobs, Batman. | 看看那些人造乳房, 蝙蝠侠 |
[25:44] | All right, ladies, do me a favor. Listen up, eh? | 女士们, 帮个忙. 好好听着 |
[25:48] | Which one of you is Savannah? | 你们中间谁是 Savannah? |
[25:58] | Gonna need a word. In private. And I don’t mean the Champagne Room. | 我想和你私下谈谈. 我不是指 Champaign Room (贵宾间) |
[26:05] | – He’s dead? – Surprised, eh? | – 他死了? – 很惊讶吗? |
[26:07] | Come on, you slit his throat, Jamie. | 行了,Jamie, 你割了他的喉咙 |
[26:09] | Look, if he attacked you, if he forced himself on you, it could be justifiable homicide. | 你看,要是他攻击了你, 要是他强迫了你, 那可以被定为正当杀人 |
[26:14] | You guys have this all wrong. Yeah, I did get into that cab… | 你俩都搞错了. 对,我是进了那辆的士… |
[26:18] | – Washington Heights, 175th street. – Not that neighborhood. | – Washington Heights, 175 街. – 那片儿可不行 |
[26:24] | – Washington Heights, 175th street. – Yeah, yeah, no problem. Jump in. | – Washington Heights, 175 街. – 好,好,没问题, 上车吧 |
[26:30] | When he dropped me off, I went through the front door of my building. | 他把我送到以后, 我正要进我家楼的前门 |
[26:34] | And a guy grabbed me. | 接着一个男子抓住了我 |
[26:38] | – A guy? – Yeah. | – 一个男子? – 对 |
[26:40] | From behind. | 从后面 |
[26:45] | I ran to my friend’s house. I haven’t even been home yet. | 我跑去了我朋友的住所. 我还一直没回家呢 |
[26:51] | That driver… | 那个司机… |
[26:52] | – … he saved my life. – Why didn’t you just call the police? | – … 他救了我的命. – 你怎么没去叫警察? |
[26:57] | Yeah, that would have gone over well. | 一个哭诉着强奸未遂的脱衣舞女郎. 对,他们会很理解的 |
[27:00] | – Did you get a look at his face? – No. | – 你有没看见他的脸? – 没有 |
[27:04] | He was behind me the whole time. | 他一直都在我的身后 |
[27:06] | You still have the clothes you wore that night? | 你还有那晚你穿的衣服吧 |
[27:08] | Yeah, they’re right here. | 是的,它们就在这里 |
[27:09] | Listen, Jamie, we’re gonna need a sample of your DNA to validate your story. | 听我说, Jamie, 我们需要你的 DNA 样本来证实你的叙述 |
[27:12] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[27:15] | Check this out… | 看看这个… |
[27:17] | It’s an unknown gray substance on Jamie’s shirt. | 这是 Jamie 衬衫上的一种未知的灰色物质 |
[27:21] | Looks mettalic. | 看起来有金属感 |
[27:23] | Throw it in the electron microscope. Magnify it. | 扔它到电子显微镜里,放大了 |
[27:25] | See if we can get an elemental breakdown. Is anything about this case making sense to you? | 看看我们能否做个元素分类. 你觉得这个案件有任何合理的地方吗? |
[27:29] | Everything points to a male suspect, right? | 所有的事都指向一个男性嫌疑犯,对不? |
[27:31] | The brutality of the stabbing, the beating Fernando Reyes took, | 刀伤那么凶残的程度, Fernando Reyes 很挨了一顿揍 |
[27:34] | Jamie says a man attacked her when Fernando intervened, | Jamie说Ferndano插手时,是个男子 在攻击她 |
[27:38] | yet we still have female DNA underneath his fingernails. | 可他指甲盖下还是只有女性 DNA |
[27:42] | Jamie’s the only female involved, as far as we know. | 就目前所知, Jamie 是案里唯一 的女性 |
[27:45] | And her DNA isn’t a match. | 而她的 DNA 并不吻合 |
[27:51] | Let’s see… | 来看看… |
[27:54] | Elemental breakdown’s consistent with steel. | 元素分类结果和钢的一致 |
[27:57] | Wow. If everything’s connected, I’m not getting it. | 哇. 要是这都有关联的, 我可没明白 |
[28:01] | Yeah? | 噢? |
[28:03] | This might help. | 这也许会有帮助 |
[28:04] | Hair on Jamie’s pants. | Jamie 裤子上的毛发 |
[28:06] | Attacker’s? | 攻击者的? |
[28:10] | First the Precinct Chief is cleared by GSR and now you’re clearing | 首先警署主管被 GSR 给洗清嫌疑, 现在你又排除了 |
[28:14] | Officer Jasper at TARU? | TARU 的 Jasper 警官? |
[28:15] | What’s going on, Taylor? | 到底发生什么了, Taylor? |
[28:17] | I just pulled the “Pass-N-Go” photo of Officer Jasper from the Triborough Bridge. | 我刚刚从 Triborough 桥那儿拿到了 Jasper 警官的 “Pass-N-Go” 照片 |
[28:22] | He was driving north at 9:48 p.m. | 9:48 p.m 时他正在往北开 |
[28:24] | The Centuron Building is south. | Centuron 楼在南边 |
[28:26] | There’s no way he could’ve made a U-turn on the Triborough Bridge | 他那一晚不可能在 Triborough 桥上 打个 U 弯 |
[28:29] | and flew a chopperat approximately 10:00 that same night. He just didn’t have… time. | 然后大概十点钟把直升机飞起来 他没有足够的… 时间 |
[28:34] | IAB is going to take a big hit on this one, if it’s somebody from the inside. | 如果是内部人干的, 对 IAB 打击会很大 |
[28:40] | I need a name, Taylor, or I’m afraid we’re going to have to step in. | 我需要个名字, Taylor, 不然我们就要 接手了 |
[28:43] | And when we do, we’re going to look under every rock. | 等我们开始了, 我们会翻开每一块 石头的 |
[28:46] | Am I clear? | 我说的够明白了? |
[28:47] | I can only look where the evidence leads me. | 我只能往证据指引的方向去探索 |
[28:50] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[29:01] | Another day in paradise, huh? | 又过了一天天堂的日子, 是不? |
[29:03] | I don’t know, Stella. | Stella, 我没明白 |
[29:05] | This case is going backwards. | 这案子越走越回了 |
[29:08] | The deeper we get into this, the less and less I think it’s about this report. | 我们调查的越深入, 我就越觉得 和这报告无关 |
[29:13] | The precinct chief, he’s in it. | 那个警署主管, 他在报告里 |
[29:16] | He’s been cleared. | 他被排除了 |
[29:18] | Officer Jasper, he isn’t in here. | 而 Jasper 警官, 他不在报告里 |
[29:21] | He’s cleared. | 他也被排除了 |
[29:22] | Why don’t we try a different approach, Mac. | Mac, 为什么不试试别的思路呢 |
[29:24] | I say we process the Commissioner and | 我觉得我们应该检验下委员会主席和 |
[29:26] | Charlotte DuBois’s clothes, and see if we can put us on a new path. | Charlotte DuBois 的衣服, 看能不能找到条新路 |
[29:29] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[29:31] | Let’s forget about the report. | 别管报告了 |
[29:47] | Here we go. | 好极了 |
[29:49] | Looks like somebody got a little hot under the collar. | 看来有人艳福不浅 |
[29:52] | Lipstick. | 口红 |
[29:54] | Let’s get that over to Chad, see if it belongs to our dead woman. | 我们把它送到 Chad那儿去, 看看是否属于那个死亡的女性 |
[29:59] | Hey, hey. I had to call in every favor I could to break this reporter’s chops. | 嗨, 嗨. 我用遍了所有的人情才 让那小子松口 |
[30:03] | Thankfully, I got a guy at “Subpoenas R Us.” | 谢天谢地, 我在 “传票赠送部” 认识人 |
[30:06] | Here it is. News footage from the night of the murder. | 这儿呢. 谋杀当晚的新闻录像 |
[30:09] | Okay. Got TAG footage and news footage. | 好了. 有 TAG 录像和新闻录像 |
[30:13] | In monitor one, scanning footage from TAG’s thermal camera. | 一号屏幕里, 是 TAG 上热能镜头 的扫描录像 |
[30:17] | Monitor two, news reel footage from Channel Three. | 二号屏幕里, 是三频道电视台的 新闻录像 |
[30:21] | You see what I see? | 你看见了我看见的吗 |
[30:22] | Let’s see that again. | 再看一遍 |
[30:27] | First shots hit the commissioner, center of mass. Surgical precision. | 前几枪打中了委员会主席, 正中重心. 手术般精确 |
[30:31] | Right. One of those went through the commissioner and hit her, | 对. 其中一颗穿透了委员会主席 然后打中她 |
[30:35] | but then she tries to hold him up. | 但是,然后她又试着把他扶起来 |
[30:36] | Check out the’copter POV. That’s when TAG takes another firing position… | 看看这个直升机的 POV(视角). 那是当 TAG 换到另一个开火位置时… |
[30:42] | – Where it can get a clean shot… – At her. | – 那里它能清楚的开枪… – 去打她 |
[30:44] | Again, surgical precision. | 又一次, 手术般的精确 |
[30:48] | She was the second target. | 她是第二目标 |
[30:56] | We believe the chief investigator of the Dove Commission was not the only target in the shooting. | 我们相信和平鸽委员会的首席调查员 不是枪击的唯一目标 |
[31:00] | The woman who was shot was also a target. | 被打死的女性也是个目标 |
[31:03] | Charlotte? No, that’s impossible. She didn’t even know that man. | Charlotte? 不,不可能. 她都不认识那个男人 |
[31:06] | I think you know she did, Grace. | 我想其实你知道她认识的, Grace |
[31:08] | I think there’s more to this than dinner and dancing. | 我想这除了晚餐和跳舞外还有更多 |
[31:14] | Miss Walderson. | Walderson 小姐 |
[31:16] | I’m Detective Bonasera. | 我是 Bonasera 探长 |
[31:18] | We found lipstick on the collar of Commissioner Stanwyk’s shirt, | 我们在委员会主席 Stanwyk的衬衫 领上找到了口红 |
[31:22] | and our labs confirm that it doesn’t belong to Charlotte DuBois. | 然后我们的鉴定室也确定它 不属于 Charlotte DuBois |
[31:25] | Why are you involving me in all this? | 你为什么要把我牵连进来? |
[31:27] | ‘Cause we think you are involved. | 因为我们觉得你和这事有瓜葛 |
[31:31] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[31:38] | Sorry to upset you, ma’am. | 抱歉惹哭了你, 女士 |
[31:49] | Miss Walderson, you can be straight with me. | Walderson 小姐, 你能和我讲真话 |
[31:52] | Were you having an affair with Commissioner Stanwyk? | 你是不是和委员会主席 Stanwyk 有婚外情? |
[31:54] | Was the lipstick on his collar yours? | 他领子上的口红是不是你的? |
[31:58] | You’re not a suspect. You can trust me. | 你没有被怀疑.你能信任我 |
[32:00] | No, I can’t. | 不,我不能 |
[32:03] | Charlotte wasn’t the target, you were, but you were both wearing red dresses. | Charlotte 并不是目标, 你才是, 但你们俩都穿了红色的裙子 |
[32:08] | Who are you trying to protect? | 你是在保护谁呢? |
[32:09] | Me. | 我 |
[32:11] | From who? | 威胁来自谁? |
[32:15] | I’m sorry. I can’t tell you anymore than that. | 对不起. 我不能再对你多说了 |
[32:30] | I’ll get this over to Chad, have him compare it with the lipstick on the commissioner’s collar. | 我会把这送到 Chad 那里, 让他拿来和 委员会主席领子上的口红比比 |
[32:34] | I’m going to go back to the Pass-N-Go computers. | 我想再回去看看 Pass-N-Go 的记录 |
[32:36] | Run every suspect we have, see if I can’t find some kind of connection. | 查查我们所有的嫌疑犯, 看看能不能 找出什么联系 |
[32:39] | – I’ll be at the TAG chopper. – All right. Meet you in the middle. | – 我会在 TAG 直升机那里. – 好的,和你在中间碰头 |
[32:43] | Oh, come on, Doc, I’m dying over here. What’s the verdict? | 哦, 快点吧, 医生, 我这儿快急死了. 结果是什么? |
[32:47] | Analysis shows the hair to be female. | 分析显示毛发是女性的 |
[32:50] | Female?! What?! | 女性?! 什么?! |
[32:51] | Let me see that, Doc. | 医生,让我来看看 |
[32:55] | Well, not only is it female, but it matches the DNA from the blood under the victim’s fingernails. | 不但是女性, 还和受害者指甲盖下血的 DNA 样本符合 |
[33:00] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白了 |
[33:01] | There is one possible explanation. | 倒是有个可能的解释 |
[33:04] | Males have XY chromosomes, right? | 男性有 XY 染色体, 对吧? |
[33:06] | But research indicates that a mutation on the Y chromosome | 但是研究证明在 Y 染色体的起动结合点 |
[33:09] | within the primer binding site can produce a false reading, an XX reading. | 里的突变, 能产生错误的读数, 就是 XX 的读数 |
[33:15] | It’s a mutation that causes male DNA to come up female? | 就是个能让男性 DNA 看起来象 女性 DNA 的突变? |
[33:18] | So it’s possible that we’re looking for a man. | 所以我们也有可能该找个男性 ? |
[33:19] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[33:20] | Now the hair also had trace amounts of steel dust on it. | 另外头发里也有微量的钢粉 |
[33:24] | Could indicate prolonged contact with the subway. | 表示可能和地铁有长期的接触 |
[33:27] | You’re down there long enough, steel from the tracks gets all over you. | 在那下面带的够久了,浑身都是轨道 上的钢粉 |
[33:30] | We talked to him. | 我们和他谈过 |
[33:31] | He was at the crime scene. | 他在过犯罪现场 |
[33:32] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[33:33] | – I don’t what you’re talking about. – No, do me a favor. | – 我不知道你在说些什么. – 不,帮个忙 |
[33:35] | Just shut up. Save the song and dance, Paul. | 你就闭嘴吧. Paul,别再花言巧语了 |
[33:37] | Cause your DNA puts you on both the cab driver and Jamie Banks. | 因为你的 DNA 证明了你接触过的士 司机和 Jamie Banks |
[33:41] | Who? | 谁? 你想要强奸的那个女子 |
[33:41] | The girl you tried to rape. | 谁? 你想要强奸的那个女子 |
[33:43] | You actually watched her come home every night, didn’t you? | 你真的每天都看她回家,是不是? |
[33:45] | But watching wasn’t enough for you, was it? | 但光看还不够,是吧? |
[33:54] | You almost got away with it, too, Paul. | 你差点就逃脱了, Paul |
[33:56] | You did. | 是差点 |
[33:57] | But you didn’t plan on a Good Samaritan coming to her rescue, did you? | 但你没料到会有个好市民来救她,是不 ? |
[34:20] | That gypsy scumbag should’ve just stayed in his cab. | 那个吉普赛混蛋就该在他的出租车 里待着 |
[34:23] | Fernando Reyes, he was just trying to help that woman, all right? | Fernando Reyes, 他不过是想帮帮那女孩 |
[34:25] | And we’re trying to help his family by doing our job. | 而我们要通过做我们的工作来 帮他的家庭 |
[34:27] | He has a kid at home… | 他家里还有小孩呢… |
[34:30] | and you go taking an innocent life. | 而你就夺走了个无辜的生命 |
[34:33] | I’m going to tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[34:34] | You know the subways where you work? | 你知道那个你工作过的地铁站? |
[34:35] | You’re going to think one of those opened you up when they put you in that prison. | 等你进了监狱你会觉得自己身体里开 了那么一个呢 |
[34:38] | You hear me? Huh? | 你听清楚了? 哈? |
[34:40] | Come on. | 好了 |
[34:44] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[34:45] | – I’m better now. – All right. | – 我现在好多了. – 那就好 |
[34:47] | And for the record, that’s harsh. | 就此声明, 刚才那才叫苛刻呢 |
[35:33] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[35:34] | Let’s check his Pass-N-Go account. | 我们来看看他的 Pass-N-Go 账户 |
[35:37] | Inspector Bill Markoni. | 审察员 Bill Markoni |
[35:39] | Internal Affairs Division of the NYPD. | NYPD 的内部 事务 分部 |
[35:41] | Five years ago, you worked in the Tactical Assault Response Unit. | 五年前, 你在TARU(战术协助回应单位) 部门工作过 |
[35:45] | You had authorization to fly the TAG chopper. | 你有飞 TAG 直升机的权限 |
[35:47] | Those rights were restricted the day you became IAB. | 你当了 IAB 后那个权力就被限制了 |
[35:56] | Your print was found on the battery. | 在电池上找到了你的指纹 |
[35:58] | You were flying the TAG chopper, Inspector. | 是你在控制着 TAG 直升机, 审察员 |
[36:20] | The Dove Commission Report… | 等我把你搞掉后…你会觉得 |
[36:23] | is going to look like a comic book when I’m through with you. | 和平鸽委员会报告不过是本漫画 |
[36:25] | Do you know what’s going to happen to your careers? | 你可知你们的事业会怎样? |
[36:28] | With what we’ve got on you… | 就我们所掌握的对你的证据… |
[36:29] | I’d imagine a promotion is in order. | 我想至少会升一级 |
[36:32] | According to your Pass-N-Go and toll photos, | 根据你的 Pass-N-Go 和收费站照片 |
[36:34] | you were driving a TARU van without authorization. | 你曾经违禁开了 TARU 的面包车 |
[36:39] | At first, we thought Commissioner Stanwyk was the only target, but we were wrong. | 一开始, 我们以为委员会主席 Stanwyk 是唯一的目标, 但我们错了 |
[36:44] | Grace Walderson was a target also. | Grace Walderson 也是个目标 |
[36:47] | Not Charlotte DuBois of Kentucky. | 不是肯德基州来的 Charlotte DuBois |
[36:51] | You were so anxious to take out Grace Walderson | 你太急于干掉 Grace Walderson |
[36:54] | that you killed the wrong woman. | 结果杀错了人 |
[37:13] | This was a crime of passion… | 这是个激情犯罪… |
[37:16] | wasn’t it, Markoni? | 是不是, Markoni? |
[37:17] | She was mine before she was his. | 在他之前, 她是我的 |
[37:21] | Dan Stanwyk knew it | Dan Stanwyk 知情 |
[37:24] | and he stole her right out of my bed. | 而他直接就从我床上把她抢走了 |
[37:25] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[37:26] | nothing cuts deeper | 没有事比一个男人偷走另一个 |
[37:29] | than one man taking another man’s woman. | 男人的女人更伤害人 |
[37:31] | Stanwyk was saying to me, | Stanwyk 其实是在对我说 |
[37:33] | “This is mine now. Imagine what I do with this at night.” | “现在她是我的了. 好好想象一下我 每晚都和她做些什么吧.” |
[37:41] | he wasn’t going to get away with it. | 才不会让他逃脱惩罚呢 |
[37:43] | When we liked the precinct chief for this, you were ready to put the nail in his coffin. | 当我们怀疑警署主管时,你就准备 好给他定死罪 |
[37:47] | Our guess is you wanted to pin this on TARU. | 我们猜你是想栽赃 TARU |
[37:50] | You’d head up the Internal Affairs investigation, | 你会领导内部事务所的调查 |
[37:53] | send a man like Officer Jasper to jail | 把象 Jasper 警官这样的好人送进监狱 |
[37:56] | for life. | 一辈子 |
[37:59] | Tell me something, Inspector. Was it really worth it? | 告诉我, 审察员. 那真的值得吗? |
[38:02] | Honestly? | 说实话? |
[38:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:08] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊, 就是值得 |
[38:10] | A crime of passion. | 激情犯罪 |
[38:43] | What, | 怎么 |
[38:44] | you come here to insult my family some more? | 你来这里继续侮蔑我家人? |
[38:46] | No, kid. I came to apologize to you. | 不, 孩子. 我是来向你道歉的 |
[38:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起了 |
[38:53] | Look, kid, you know what, | 孩子,你知道吗 |
[38:54] | when I was a kid my father and I got into the wrong gypsy cab. | 当我还是小孩时, 我和我爸上了辆 不好的吉普赛出租车 |
[38:57] | I got beat up, my father got beat up. | 我被揍了, 我爸也被揍了 |
[39:00] | I was ten years old. | 我那时才十岁 |
[39:01] | Still eats at me to this day. | 到今天还困扰着我呢 |
[39:03] | That’s not my father. | 那不是我父亲 |
[39:04] | I know that now. | 现在我知道了 |
[39:05] | And I wanted to tell you that your father was a good man, Tony. | 而我是想告诉你,Tony,你爸他是个好人 |
[39:08] | He was killed trying to save a woman from being raped, and not many guys would do that and he did, all right? | 他是在救个快被强奸的女人时被杀的, 而多数人是不会那么做的,但他做了 |
[39:12] | There’s a lot of honor in that. | 那是莫大的荣誉 |
[39:14] | I found this in his cab. | 我在他的出租车里找到了这个 |
[39:16] | I wanted to give it to you. | 我想把它给你 |
[39:19] | Thought you’d want it. | 觉得你会想要 |
[39:24] | New York City needs more men like your father. | 纽约市需要更多像你爸一样的人 |
[39:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:39] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 19 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |