时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | 50 bucks for some crk juice? | 这个果汁要50块钱? |
[00:28] | You got to be kidding me, man. | 你肯定在开玩笑 |
[00:30] | They ain’t got no 40s? | 这没有40个嘛? |
[00:31] | Can I help you? | 需要点什么 |
[00:32] | Give me the cash! | 把钱拿出来 |
[00:33] | Move, punk! Hurry up! | 快点 你这个废物 快点去拿 |
[00:35] | Let’s go! Now! Come on! | 动作!快点! |
[00:41] | You crazy, man! | 你疯了吗! |
[00:45] | Loco! Yo, El! | |
[00:47] | Cover this fool. | 把钱装起来笨蛋 |
[00:49] | Got you. | 懂了吗 |
[00:51] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[00:53] | Finish it, man. | 快点动作 |
[00:54] | You took everything… Shut up! | 你把东西都拿走… |
[00:57] | Hector… | 闭嘴! |
[00:58] | blast that fool. | 毙了他 |
[01:08] | Go back and talk to the bodega owner. | 回去和店老板谈一下 |
[01:10] | See if you can find anything out. | 看能不能找出什么线索 |
[01:12] | Be nice to him. | 别吓着他 |
[01:15] | Evening, Detectives. | 晚上好 侦探先生 |
[01:16] | Sergeant. | 你好警官 |
[01:17] | Can’t tell where the blood ends and the wine begins. | 血迹和红酒都混到一块了 分不出来 |
[01:20] | Actually, you can. | 你可以分清楚的 |
[01:21] | Viscosity and color are different. | 粘性和颜色不同 |
[01:23] | Scientists. | 真象个科学家 |
[01:27] | Lost him before paramedics arrived. | 医护人员来之前别动他 |
[01:29] | Two in the back. Did he make a statement? | 后面中了两枪 你调查过了吗 |
[01:31] | Three unknown male Hispanics, | 三个不明身份的西班牙男性 |
[01:33] | late teens, two armed. | 十多二十岁 其中两个带了枪 |
[01:35] | Gangbangers. | 少年犯罪团伙 |
[01:36] | Most of the old-time residents | 大多数以前就住在这的居民 |
[01:37] | see gentrification as a threat. | 认为那些搬进来的中产阶级是个威胁 |
[01:39] | The gangs, | 这伙人 |
[01:41] | they see fresh meat. | 找到个下手的猎物 |
[01:43] | Stella. Yeah? | 什么? |
[01:47] | Footprints spaced in a run. | 从脚印的间隔来看似乎是跑出去的 |
[01:50] | Right through the wine. Vic was running for his life. | 脚底沾上了红酒 受害者快不行了 |
[01:53] | About as cold-blooded as it gets. | 真是没人性 |
[01:55] | Anything else, Sergeant? | 还有别的发现吗 警官 |
[01:56] | Bookstore clerk across the street | 街对面的书店的店员 |
[01:57] | said the three fled on foot. | 说那三个人飞快的逃跑了 |
[01:59] | Any other witnesses? | 还有别的目击者吗? |
[02:00] | Bodega owner, check cashing clerk | 酒店的老板 还有收银员 |
[02:02] | both have nothing to say. | 都没有任何发现 |
[02:04] | The locals know better | 问这的居民应该知道的更清楚 |
[02:05] | than to go on record against the gangs. | 比查资料好 |
[02:09] | Unfortunately for gangs… | 不过对于这类似的一伙人… |
[02:12] | they can’t intimidate evidence. | 威胁他们是没用 |
[02:32] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[02:39] | Season 01 Episode 18 | |
[03:10] | Nine millimeter. | 九毫米 |
[03:12] | Did you remember to double-glove? | 你记得戴两层手套了吗? |
[03:14] | All this blood and glass, I triple-gloved. | 看这些血迹和玻璃 我戴了三层 |
[03:18] | Looking at the bright side, at least it’s warm in here. | 往好处想吧 至少这里还算暖和 |
[03:20] | Yeah, but the cold still kills us. | 是 不过还是能感觉到寒冷 |
[03:22] | All the heavy clothing lessens the chance | 这些厚衣服可以抵御一部分 |
[03:24] | the three left behind prints, hair, | 这三个家伙留下了脚印和头发丝 |
[03:27] | DNA. Mac, | 做DNA鉴定 |
[03:28] | you’re not helping. | 这没用 |
[03:29] | The glass may have worked in our favor. | 这块玻璃说不定有用 |
[03:31] | I’m swabbing every sample. | 我正在擦拭这些样本 |
[03:33] | Maybe there’s a second bleeder. | 也许还有一个受伤者 |
[03:41] | Wouldn’t be the first time | 这不是第一次 |
[03:42] | showing off got a shooter nailed. | 你夸口说已经找到能逮住罪犯的证据 |
[03:51] | Got something. | 我找到点东西 |
[03:52] | Disposable lighter. | 一次性打火机 |
[03:54] | They don’t sell these here. | 他们这不卖这个 |
[03:56] | The kind of thing at falls from a pocket | 这东西可能是从口袋里掉出来的 |
[03:58] | when you’re removing something else in haste. | 当一个人急着把什么东西掏出来的时候 |
[04:03] | Yeah, and if you were wearing gloves, | 是 不过那人如果戴着手套 |
[04:05] | it would be pretty difficult to use it. | 这东西没用了 |
[04:13] | Bingo. | 搞定 |
[04:15] | Double bingo. | 好戏在后头 |
[04:18] | Surveillance camera. | 监视器 |
[04:20] | High end. | 高端的 |
[04:20] | Probably transmits to a computer in the back. | 也许它连在一台计算机上 |
[04:24] | You use your flashlight more than anything | 你的腰上要总是挂着手电筒 |
[04:26] | on your belt. | |
[04:27] | Always bring extra batteries. | 要一直都带着备用的电池 |
[04:29] | Remember all the lessons, rookie. | 记住所有教你的东西 新来的 |
[04:31] | This guy likes pop quizzes. | 这家伙喜欢随时抽查 |
[04:32] | All right, now, don’t break his aggies. | 好吧好吧 别吓着他 |
[04:35] | Oh, yeah, like you didn’t break mine for four years. | 哦 好 就象你四年里对我那样 |
[04:38] | Come here. Good to see you. | 过来 真高兴见到你 |
[04:40] | My former charge, Donald Flack Jr., | 我的前任上司 |
[04:42] | son of the NYPD legend. | NYPD里的高手 |
[04:44] | Hey, how’s your old man? | 嘿 你父亲现在如何了? |
[04:46] | Eh, you know, the same. | 那个 你知道的 还是老样子 |
[04:47] | Hey, Flack. Hey. | 嗨 Flack 嗨 |
[04:48] | Hear we’re looking for bangers. | 我们正在搜寻 |
[04:49] | Three. Two had nine-mils. | 一共三个 两个带了枪 |
[04:51] | It’s Nagasakin there; I’m gonna need your help on the perimeter. | 我需要你帮我在这附近找他们的踪迹 |
[04:53] | All right, fled on foot, | 好的 徒步逃跑 |
[04:54] | probably ditched their weapons quickly. | 也许找到他们的武器来更容易 |
[04:56] | Keep me posted, Flack. | 有消息通知我 Flack |
[04:57] | Ran west. Let’s go. | 去西边搜索 出发 |
[04:58] | Sit tight.????? | 继续工作 |
[05:03] | Okay, you’re a kid, | 好 假设你是个未成年人 |
[05:06] | you murdered, you’re running. | 你杀人后逃跑 |
[05:09] | Got priors, can’t keep a hot weapon. | 显然前提是 不能带着杀人的武器 |
[05:12] | Unwise to chuck it in the street. | 要是把它扔在大街上是很蠢的 |
[05:14] | Plenty of alleys. | 有很多小巷子可以扔 |
[05:16] | Couple around the corner. | 拐角处有两条巷子 |
[05:20] | Too clean. | 真干净 |
[05:21] | Too many windows. | 这还有很多窗户 |
[05:26] | Here. Alpha maggot would throw first. | 这儿 首先假设第一个人把枪扔在这 |
[05:30] | We know their pattern, Donnie. Let’s move. | 我们知道那玩意儿的规格 开始找吧 |
[05:47] | Here we go! | 找到了! |
[05:49] | Beta maggot | 紧接着第二个人 |
[05:49] | sees alpha throw, | 看见第一个人扔了 |
[05:50] | does likewisin the next alley. | 照样的把枪扔在了第二条巷子 |
[05:53] | I’m glad a few things stuck, Donnie. | 我很高兴找到一些线索了 |
[06:03] | How you doing? Danny Messer, Crime Lab. | 你好 |
[06:06] | You know where the body’s at? | 你知道尸体在哪吗? |
[06:12] | Wow. | 哇喔 |
[06:25] | HAWKES: Guy this big couldn’t just fall through the awning? | 这家伙这么胖居然没从雨棚上掉下来? |
[06:28] | It’s a canopy. | 这是个遮篷 |
[06:29] | What? | 什么? |
[06:30] | Awnings cover windows, canopies run out to the curb. | 雨棚只遮住窗户 这种遮篷一直伸到路边 |
[06:33] | My uncle manufactures them in Queens. | 我叔叔在皇后区制造这些东西 |
[06:36] | Either way, it’s a pain in my gluteus maximus. | 都一样 反正摔下来都很疼 |
[06:39] | Tell me about it. | 告诉我 |
[06:41] | Any idea how long he’s been dead? | 他死了多久了 |
[06:43] | Lividity set in on one side. | 一边有淤青 |
[06:45] | Some rigor. | 准确的说来 |
[06:46] | Had to have been in this position at least four hours. | 得像这样 至少死了四个小时 |
[06:49] | So he fell long before he was spotted. | 就是说他在被发现之前很早就掉下来了 |
[07:01] | Four stories. | 有四个可能性 |
[07:02] | Ah, I wonder which one. | 啊 我想知道是哪个 |
[07:04] | I’m hearing a party on the third floor. | 我听说三楼有个聚会 |
[07:06] | And I noticed an oily smudge on his right shoulder. | 另外我注意到他右肩有个油渍 |
[07:09] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[07:17] | Wow, this is Melvin Heckman. | 哇喔 这是Melvin Heckman |
[07:20] | Who’s Melvin Heckman? | 谁是Melvin Heckman? |
[07:21] | He’s, like, New York’s biggest producer. | 他是 可以说 纽约最大的制造商 |
[07:23] | His grandfather owns a movie studio. | 他祖父有个电影工作室 |
[07:24] | They’re, like… film royalty. | 他们就好象是…拍电影的权威 |
[07:26] | Well, no more red carpet treatment for him. | 哦 他还有没有别的头衔 |
[07:32] | Excuse me, everybody listen up. | 打扰了 请听我说 |
[07:34] | I’m gonna have to ask that | 我想问一下 |
[07:35] | nobody leave the apartment at this time. | 现在是不是所有人都在这里 |
[07:38] | Terrace door’s curiously devoid of prints. | 阳台的门干净的出奇 |
[07:41] | I’m lucky if I got one. | 我要是有这么个门就好了 |
[07:42] | I always have the cleaners come the day of a party. | 我在开宴会之前都会叫人来打扫 |
[07:45] | Mrs. Heckman, when did you notice | Heckman 太太 你什么时候注意到 |
[07:47] | Mr. Heckman was missing | 你丈夫不在这里了 |
[07:48] | from the party? I didn’t. | 我没注意到 |
[07:50] | I mean, he’s always sneaking off with someone. | 我意思是说 他总是和别人偷偷鬼混 |
[07:52] | Social events are where he made his deals. | 总爱搞点花边新闻出来 |
[07:55] | Were there any people at the party | 这个聚会的客人中 |
[07:56] | tonight that might have a problem with your husband? | 有没有人和你丈夫有过节? |
[07:58] | Definitely. | 有 |
[07:59] | You got a name? | 你知道名字吧? |
[08:01] | You got a pen? | 有笔吗? |
[08:31] | TAYLOR: All the blood samples | 所有的血样 |
[08:32] | are from the victim, unfortunately. | 都来自于受害者 很不幸 |
[08:34] | Any luck with the guns? | 那些枪有什么线索? |
[08:35] | Testing confirms they were the weapons | 测试表明 |
[08:37] | fired at the wine shop, but no prints on either. Thanks. | 它们的确是凶器,但是没找到指纹 谢谢 |
[08:40] | What about the casings? | 这件案子本身呢? |
[08:41] | Multiple case-to-case matches | 与布朗克斯半打没解决的案子 |
[08:43] | with about a half a dozen unsolved Bronx shootings. | 经过了多重对比 |
[08:45] | Main suspects, Crazy Aces gang members. | 现在初步主要怀疑是Crazy Aces 这团伙里的人干的 |
[08:48] | Whatcha got? Got a hit on your lighter print. | 你怎么确定的? 通过你找到的打火机上的指纹 |
[08:50] | Luis Accosta, 18, two juvie stints, | Luis Accosta 18岁 进过两次少管所 |
[08:52] | felony assault, grand theft auto, member of Crazy Aces. | 曾经严重袭击他人 偷过车 还是Crazy Aces的成员 |
[08:55] | The A/V techs should be finished loading that surveillance video. | A/V技术可以让我们看到监视器的录影 |
[08:58] | If he lost that lighter on screen, it’s enough to make an arrest. | 如果录像显示是他掉了打火机 就能逮捕他 |
[09:07] | Can’t get a positi facial read, not even the one without glasses. | 看不清楚面部 就是没戴眼镜的那个也不行 |
[09:13] | Yeah, it’s the camera angle. | 恩 没办法这是监视器的角度 |
[09:15] | Hats are working against us. | 帽子把脸遮住了 |
[09:16] | TAYLOR: That’s got to be Accosta. | 那个是Accosta |
[09:18] | Check the perp at the door. | 注意站在门边的那个家伙 |
[09:19] | Body language says that one’s | 从他的手势看来他完全搞不清楚发生了什么事 |
[09:21] | in over his head. Yeah, he’s scared. | 是的 他吓着了 |
[09:24] | And unarmed. | 而且无力反抗 |
[09:25] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[09:26] | Accosta lost the lighter off screen. | 这录像没拍到Accosta掉打火机 |
[09:28] | There goes our arrest warrant. | 那就没证据逮捕他了 |
[09:30] | Hector, blast that fool. BONASERA: t a name. | Hector 毙了他 听到了吗 |
[09:33] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[09:34] | for being stupid. We got a Hector. | 你的愚蠢举动使我们知道有个人叫Hector |
[09:36] | TAYLOR: This was Hector’s gang initiation. | 这家伙是Hector的头儿 |
[09:39] | That makes sense. You don’t hit | 你不觉得有意思吗 |
[09:41] | an upscale place for all the cash. | 他们怎么不找个高级点的地方打劫 |
[09:42] | And rder once you’ve gotten the money. | 而且抢了钱还不马上跑 |
[09:47] | Here, check this out. | 等等 把这里放大 |
[09:50] | We may have DNA after all. | 看来可以做DNA检测 |
[09:52] | You bag this can? | 你看到那个汽水罐了吧? |
[09:53] | No. | 没可能 |
[09:56] | Doesn’t appear in your overalls. | 这玩意不在我们所搜集的物证当中 |
[09:58] | Maybe Hector came back and retrieved it. | 也许后来Hector又回来把它拿走了 |
[10:01] | ABsk his friend Accosta. | 那就去问问他的朋友Accosta |
[10:08] | No oxidation. The rail break is recent. | 没有氧化的迹象 这围栏是新坏的 |
[10:11] | Yeah, well, too bad birds can’t talk, | 唉 为什么鸟不能开口说话 |
[10:13] | ’cause there’s a robin’s nest, like, 12 feet away. | 瞧那就有只知更鸟 大概12英尺远 |
[10:18] | Had to say it, right? | 你就想说这个? |
[10:20] | What’re you gonna do? | 你在干吗? |
[10:22] | I got a fiber. | 我找到了一点纤维 |
[10:24] | It’s consistent with our victim’s shirt. | 这和受害者所穿衬衫的纤维是一样的 |
[10:30] | He was wearing a jacket, right? | 我记得他穿了件外套 是吧? |
[10:31] | Means he fell face-first. | 这说明他是脸朝下跌落的 |
[10:34] | Here we go. | 让我看看 |
[10:38] | There’s blood onhe ledge. | 这架子上有血迹 |
[10:40] | Guy that big wouldn’t fall clear of the building. | 那么个大家伙从这掉下去总会留下点痕迹的 |
[10:45] | If it was suicide, he would’ve jumped over the rail. | 如果这是自杀 他应该越过栏杆跳下去 |
[10:47] | So we’re looking at an accident or a homicide. | 所以这不是事故就是谋杀 |
[10:52] | OFFICER: This is the Aces’ turf. | 这里就是Ace的地盘 |
[10:54] | They move from one condemned building to another. | 他们在这种废弃被征用的大楼间到处游荡 |
[11:00] | Accosta, come here. | Accosta 过来 |
[11:04] | And you, | 还有你 |
[11:05] | stand up. | 站起来 |
[11:06] | It’s not polite to point, man. | 这可有点不礼貌 |
[11:09] | What’s your name? | 你的名字? |
[11:10] | Tomas Perez. | |
[11:11] | Got your escapade on videotape tonight. | 有录像显示你今晚做了些坏事 |
[11:13] | Not us. | 不是我们 |
[11:14] | We was in here. It’s cold out. | 我们一直在这 外面很冷 |
[11:19] | Man, this is harassment, man. | 嘿 你这是滥施暴力 |
[11:20] | It’s a legal search. | 这是合法搜查 |
[11:24] | Pack of gum. | 一块口香糖 |
[11:25] | Punks knew we were coming for ’em. | 这些混混知道我们会来找这个 |
[11:26] | Cleaned up. | 检查完了吗 |
[11:28] | Looking for your lighter, Luis? | 你在找你的打火机吗 Luis? |
[11:32] | You dropped it tonight. | 你今晚把它弄丢了 |
[11:33] | Man, I lose lighters all the time. | 这没什么 我总是弄丢打火机 |
[11:35] | or Where’s your new friend, Hector? | 你的新朋友在哪 那个Hector? |
[11:37] | Don’t know any Hectors. | 我们不认识叫什么Hector的人 |
[11:38] | I’m testing for gunshot residue. | 我要检查有没有火药的残渣 |
[11:40] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:46] | Hold out your hands. | 把你的手伸出来 |
[11:48] | What are you doing, man? | 你在做什么 你这家伙? |
[11:49] | What kind of experiment is this, man? | 这是什么实验? |
[11:50] | Could give me cancer. | 说不定会使我得癌症 |
[12:00] | You,come here. | 你 过来 |
[12:18] | You got nothing on us. | 你在我们这找不到什么的 |
[12:21] | Points. | 说的对 |
[12:26] | You murdered a man tonight, Perez. | 你今天晚上杀了人 |
[12:29] | If there’s one speck of dust out there that proves it, | 哪怕只有一点的证据只要能证明这点 |
[12:32] | I will find it, | 我都会把它找出来 |
[12:33] | and you will answer for what you did. | 你会为你所做的付出代价的 |
[12:45] | What brings a prosecutor to a crime lab? | 什么风把检查官大人吹到这儿来了? |
[12:47] | I need an arrest on this one. | 我需要你尽快抓到这案子的凶手 |
[12:49] | That’s always my goal with homicide. | 这也是我的的目标 |
[12:51] | But this is the stuff | 那些报纸记者会抓住这案子 |
[12:52] | the papers clobber us with. | 大做文章 对我们不利 |
[12:53] | Innocent people gunned down by gangbangers. | 无辜的老百姓被一群小混混枪杀 |
[12:56] | Innocent white people. | 无辜的白人 |
[12:57] | You know, it’s real easy for you. | 你知道这对你而言很容易 |
[12:59] | The politics doesn’t come in here to your lab. | 那些管事的又不到你的实验室里来 |
[13:01] | Not if I can help it. | 我会尽力的 |
[13:02] | What do you need from me? | 需要我帮什么忙吗? |
[13:04] | Space. We’re doing everything we can. | 给我点时间 我们也在为此努力 |
[13:06] | Do it faster. | 快点把这案子搞定 |
[13:11] | Mac, we had twof the three right in front of us. | 我们找到两把枪 |
[13:15] | No visible blood spatter. | 没有明显的血迹 |
[13:16] | Negative for GSR. | GSR阴性 |
[13:17] | They obviously washed up. | 很明显这里被打扫过了 |
[13:19] | There was no move to make. | 没有搬动的痕迹 |
[13:20] | What do you have? | 你找到什么? |
[13:22] | Police dispatch log. | 警察录的口供 |
[13:23] | That soda can we saw in the video | 那录像带里的汽水 |
[13:25] | was bothering me. | 让我觉得奇怪 |
[13:26] | The bookstore clerk said he saw them running | 书店的店员说他看见他们跑了 |
[13:28] | at 10:15. | 10:15的时候 |
[13:30] | The first responding officer | 第一个负责的警官 |
[13:31] | arrived at 10:17. | 是10:17到的 |
[13:32] | Timeline rules out retrieval. | 我们得把时间顺序重新整理一下 |
[13:35] | Uh, the unarmed banger, Hector, | 那个没带武器的劫匪 Hector |
[13:37] | left a soda can behind | 留了一罐喝过的汽水 |
[13:38] | in the wine op. DNA. | 在那个卖酒的店里 可以做DNA |
[13:40] | We didn’t find it at the scene. | 我们在现场没找到那个罐子 |
[13:41] | Mirado brand, lime flavor. | Mirado牌的橙子味汽水 |
[13:44] | Moran was the first responder. | Moran是第一个到现场的人 |
[13:46] | That’s guy’s got a memory like an elephant. | 那家伙记性很好 |
[13:48] | Good. Ask him about it. | 很好 去问问他 |
[13:51] | Whoa! | 嘿! |
[13:53] | Soda can? | 汽水罐? |
[13:55] | Never saw one. | 没见过 |
[13:56] | Well, it was a busy scene. | 当时现场很混乱 |
[13:57] | You write down everything. | 你把所有的在场的东西都记下来了 |
[13:59] | Can you check your memo book? | 你能查看一下你的记录本吗? |
[14:00] | I’d remember it, Flack. | 我记得很清楚 Flack |
[14:01] | Humor me, Gavin. | 别跟我开玩笑 Gavin |
[14:02] | If I wrote it down, I’d remember it. | 如果我记下来了 我就记得 |
[14:05] | Look, | 你瞧 |
[14:05] | you were trying to save a guy’s life. | 你当时忙着救人 |
[14:07] | Easy to forget something. | 很容易忽略一些东西的 |
[14:08] | Forget something? | 忽略一些东西? |
[14:09] | What, is that Taylor talking? | 你这是什么意思? |
[14:11] | No, it’s me. | 对不起 是我说错了 |
[14:12] | Come on, don’t make this a thing. | 拜托 别介意 |
[14:14] | It’s an old game. | 总是这样 |
[14:15] | Higher-ups screw up, blame the uniform. | 上级要破案 就责备下属 |
[14:18] | I never thought you’d partake, Donnie. | 反正你又不不担责任 |
[14:20] | Donnie Gavin, | |
[14:20] | give me your memo book. | 把你的记录本给我 |
[14:22] | What, that an order, Detective? | 什么 这算是命令吗 大侦探? |
[14:27] | If you need it to be. | 如果你觉得是的话 |
[14:41] | There’s a joke here about crashing a party, | 我有个笑话 关于宴会上的不速之客 |
[14:44] | but I won’t go there. | 不过我不会这么干 |
[14:45] | Good. | 好 |
[14:46] | Cause of death– | 死因– |
[14:48] | blow to the head. | 是头部受到重击 |
[14:49] | Which he sustained in the fall. | 他掉下去的时候是什么姿势 |
[14:50] | We matched his DNA to blood we found | 我们把他的DNA和采到的血样对比 |
[14:52] | on the second floor ledge. | 发现他是从二楼阳台掉下来的 |
[14:54] | HAWKES: Floral scent | 有香味 |
[14:55] | on the right hand. | 在右手上 |
[15:03] | I’ll get that broken down. Signs of struggle? | 我会把它分解看看 有过挣扎的迹象吗? |
[15:06] | Just two small bruises on his right glute. | 只是右边屁股上有两块淤伤 |
[15:09] | Stomach contents? | 胃里面的东西呢? |
[15:10] | What’d you’d expect at the party– | 你想在宴会上会有什么– |
[15:11] | chicken, arugula, | 鸡肉 芝麻菜 |
[15:12] | chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[15:13] | Alcohol content– .011. | 酒精浓度– .011 |
[15:16] | Even drunk, | 就算他喝醉了 |
[15:17] | it wouldn’t be easy to send a guy this big | 要把这么个大家伙搞到 |
[15:18] | where he didn’t want to go, you know? | 他不想去的地方是很不容易的 |
[15:20] | I’ll break the stomach contents down further, | 我会进一步分析胃内的食物成分 |
[15:22] | run a tox screen for poison. | 查看一下是否有毒素反应 |
[15:24] | Okay. Thanks, Doctor. All right. | 好 谢谢你 医生 不客气 |
[16:09] | Aiden, I got the scent broken down | Aiden 我把Melvin手上沾的香味 |
[16:11] | on Melvin’s hand. | 分析过了 |
[16:12] | Good. It’s a woman’s perfume | 没错 这是女人的香水味 |
[16:14] | called Suspicion. | 这香水叫Suspicion |
[16:15] | Yeah, but his wife wasn’t wearing any. | 哦 不过她老婆没洒香水 |
[16:16] | Women wear it on their neck, wrists, cleavage. | 女人通常把香水洒在脖子 手腕等地方 |
[16:20] | Maybe he was playing around. | 也许他当时正玩的开心呢 |
[16:21] | You know, there are a lot of scratches on the arms, | 你看 袖子处有很多刮伤 |
[16:23] | but he definitely fought the fall. | 看来他努力不想掉下去 |
[16:25] | You I.D. the substance on his shoulder? | 你分析过他肩膀上的物质了吗? |
[16:27] | It’s salmon oil. | 是鲑鱼油 |
[16:28] | Well, they served salmon at the party. | 是的 宴会上有鲑鱼 |
[16:31] | Yeah, but nobody spills it on their own back. | 是啊 不过没人会吃鱼的时候沾油到背上吧 |
[16:33] | True. | 的确如此 |
[16:34] | It’s hard to get prints off of clothing, | 从衣服上看不到什么痕迹 |
[16:35] | but this is a very tight synthetic weave. | 不过这是一种很紧密的合成面料 |
[16:37] | Got a partial handprint. | 可以留下部分手印 |
[16:39] | Positioning doesn’t look like a hug. | 从位置来看不象是拥抱 |
[16:40] | Imprint’s smudged on the right side. | 右边的印记比较脏 |
[16:43] | Definitely indicates force. | 表明这里受力较大 |
[16:44] | Well, unless they were playing Twister, | 哦 除非他们扭在一起 |
[16:47] | someone got physical with Melvin. | 可能是那个 |
[16:49] | There was no ridge detail on the fingers. | 手指印处没有抓皱 |
[16:51] | We just got some on the palm. | 掌印处倒有点 |
[16:53] | Well, good, let’s go print | 哦 好 |
[16:53] | some beautiful people, then. | 让我们去采集那些美人的掌印 |
[16:55] | Back to the crime scene. | 去犯罪现场 |
[17:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:14] | I’m trying to match a fragrance here. | 我在这对比香水的味道 |
[17:23] | What’d I win? | 我怎么了? |
[17:24] | A conversation. | 看来我们得谈谈 |
[17:27] | Your perfume was on Melvin Heckman. | 你的香水残留在Melvin Heckman身上 |
[17:28] | I’d rather wait tables than get on that casting couch. | 我才不想和那种家伙上床 |
[17:32] | So how’d it get there? | 那么香水怎么沾上去的 |
[17:33] | I was supposed to be the lead in Lethal Verdict, | 我本来管 Lethal Verdict |
[17:35] | about a lawyer with a brain tumor | 有个律师起诉 |
[17:37] | prosecuting a cell phone company. | 一个手机公司的产品使他得了脑癌 |
[17:38] | He fired me. | 他就炒了我 |
[17:42] | You’re supposed to be dying. | 你这该死的 |
[17:44] | You gained weight. | 你胖了 |
[17:45] | Honey, you’re off the picture! | 宝贝 看来你不想干了! |
[17:46] | But my doctor says I’m anorexic. | 不过我的医生说我得了厌食症 |
[17:48] | Go stuff your face on your own time. | 不用工作了你就慢慢吃吧 |
[17:50] | I’ll lose it! | 我会失去它的! |
[17:55] | Melvin was awful, | Melvin是个很可怕的人 |
[17:56] | but he was my ticket from off-off Broadwayto L.A. | 不过靠他我才能成功 |
[17:59] | Danny, I got a hit on the palm print. | Danny 我在掌印上找到了伤痕 |
[18:02] | That’s cool. | 很好 |
[18:03] | If you found the killer, let me know who, | 如果你找到了凶手 请一定通知我是谁 |
[18:05] | so I can send flowers. | 我会送花给他表示感谢 |
[18:07] | Don’t move. | 待在这 |
[18:12] | We got evidence that says you pushed him. | 我们有证据显示你推了他 |
[18:14] | Pushed him? | 推他? |
[18:14] | No, no, no, no, no, no. I was begging him. | 绝对没有 我是在求他 |
[18:17] | And nowhere near the balcony. | 就在阳台那 |
[18:18] | Why? | 你求他什么? |
[18:18] | Well, I’m a writer-director, | 我是个作家导演 |
[18:20] | and I just finished a film for him | 我刚为他拍了部电影 |
[18:21] | that’s based on my grandfather’s life | 以我祖父在Virginia当煤矿工 |
[18:22] | as a coal miner in Virginia. | 的生活为题材 |
[18:24] | It’s a very personal project. | 这是个私人剧本 |
[18:25] | When he found out that I sold | 当他发现我 |
[18:26] | my next project to Paramount, he went nuts. | 把下一个剧本方案卖给Paramount 他非常生气 |
[18:28] | But you passed on that project. | 可是你说你不要那个剧本的 |
[18:30] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[18:30] | I’m opening Canary Carl Memorial Day weekend. | 我周末要搞Canary Carl纪念日活动 |
[18:32] | No, it’ll get killed bPixar. Melvin, please… | 别 这会被Pixar给毁了这一切的 Melvin 求你了… |
[18:37] | Gelost, hack! | 给我滚! |
[18:43] | That was the last time I spoke to him. | 那是我最后一次和他交谈 |
[18:44] | Any proof of that? | 有证据吗? |
[18:45] | Yes, actually– my agent. | 有 事实上–我的代理人 |
[18:47] | I was on the cell with him | 我曾经和他通过电话 |
[18:48] | in the library for, like, the next three hours. | 在图书馆里 差不多在后来的三个小时里 |
[18:49] | Oh, good. | 噢 好 |
[18:51] | I’m gonna need your cell. | 我要看看你的手机 |
[18:52] | Sure. | 可以 |
[18:54] | There you go. Thanks. | 给你 谢谢 |
[18:56] | Hey, wait a minute. | 嘿 等等 |
[18:57] | What time did he fall? | 他什么时候掉下去的? |
[18:59] | About 9:30. Why? | 大概9:30的样子 怎么了? |
[19:02] | Maybe he never moved the release date. | 说不定他还没改动出版日期 |
[19:32] | Stella. | |
[19:33] | Talk to Moran? | 和Moran谈过了吗? |
[19:34] | Yeah. May have been a little confusion | 是的 |
[19:37] | with his memo book notations. | 在记录本这事上还发生点麻烦 |
[19:39] | What’d he say about it? | 他怎么说? |
[19:40] | A little touchy. | 有点发火 |
[19:41] | He was your training officer. | 他是你的教官 |
[19:43] | You know how it is. | 你知道 |
[19:44] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是的 |
[19:45] | Ran into one of mine about a month ago. | 一个月之前知道的 |
[19:47] | I swear, if I were chief of police, | 我发誓 就算我是警察局长 |
[19:48] | he’d still call me Toots. | 他还是把我当学生看 |
[19:49] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[19:50] | Hey, uh, | 嘿 那个 |
[19:52] | you have a machine, indicates | 你那是不是有个设备 |
[19:54] | if two different kinds of ink are used on a document? | 可以分辨出一份资料上是否用了两种墨水 |
[19:56] | The video spectral comparitor. | 光谱对照仪 |
[19:59] | Can we run this through, off the books? | 能不能检查一下这本子上的墨水? |
[20:02] | Without a case number? Yeah. | 不记录入案? 是的 |
[20:03] | If it’s nothing, I don’t want | 如果没什么结果 |
[20:04] | anytng on record that calls him into question. | 我不希望有任何记录使他受到怀疑 |
[20:08] | It is a nondestructive process. | 这是个好办法 |
[20:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:56] | Hey, you were right. | 嘿 你说对了 |
[20:58] | Moran used two inks. | Moran用了两种墨水 |
[20:59] | Both black, two separate pens. | 都是黑墨水 但是两支笔不同 |
[21:01] | First pen, he used to write | 第一支笔 |
[21:03] | all the information. | 他用来记录所有的信息 |
[21:04] | Description of the perps and such. | 比如关于罪犯的描述等等 |
[21:06] | Then he took another | 然后他又用另一支笔 |
[21:07] | and scratched out this entire section. | 把这整个部分划掉了 |
[21:09] | Completely obliterated “Hector, soda can,” | 他划掉的部分是 “Hector 汽水罐” |
[21:12] | “scar right cheek.” | “右脸有伤疤” |
[21:13] | Maybe Moran thought he heard wrong? | 也许Moran认为他搞错了 |
[21:15] | On all three points? | 搞错三个? |
[21:16] | He purposely withheld | 他故意隐藏 |
[21:18] | the vic’s dying dearation. | 受害者死前的证词 |
[21:19] | Moran took that soda can. | 是Moran拿走了汽水罐 |
[21:22] | Wait, we don’t know that. | 等等 我们还不清楚 |
[21:23] | But he couldn’t have gotten far. | 不过他不能隐藏这事 |
[21:24] | I’m going back to the scene. | 我要去找他 |
[21:25] | Stella, wait. | Stella 等等 |
[21:27] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[21:29] | Flack… I rode with him | 我和他 |
[21:30] | for four years. | 共事四年了 |
[21:33] | I know how he thinks. | 我知道他在想什么 |
[21:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:50] | Remember all the lessons, okie. | 记住所有教你的东西 新来的 |
[21:52] | I’m glad you think so. | 我很高兴你这么想 |
[22:35] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这没什么意义 |
[22:37] | I know this guy. | 我了解这家伙 |
[22:38] | A cop on the same beat | 要不要打赌一个 |
[22:39] | for 20 years makes ties. | 做了20年的警察和那些混混勾结? |
[22:41] | With gang members? | |
[22:42] | No way, Stella. | 不可能 Stella |
[22:43] | Gavin Moran’s not onhe take. | Gavin Moran不会受贿的 |
[22:44] | An hour ago, you’d have sworn | 一个小时之前 你还发誓说 |
[22:46] | he’d never tamper with evidence. | 他决不会篡改证据 |
[22:47] | He helped me find the guns, | 他帮我找到了枪 |
[22:48] | he tried to save the victim… It doesn’t add up. | 努力想救受害者… 这些就不算吗? |
[22:51] | Wait a minute, wait. We’re getting ahead of ourselves | 等等 我们不会做超出权力范围的事 |
[22:53] | until we confirm that this is the evidence | 除非证据确凿 |
[22:55] | we’re looking for. | |
[23:02] | I’m back to torture you. | 我又来麻烦你了 |
[23:04] | One woman’s torture is another woman’s challenge. | 对女人而言 最烦恼的是另一个女人向她发出挑战 |
[23:06] | That look says it’s a rush. | 看起来象个垃圾 |
[23:10] | Sure. | 是的 |
[23:45] | The cold temperature kept the DNA samples nicely. | 低温使得DNA的样本保存的很完好 |
[23:47] | There are two donors on the can. | 罐子上有两个人的痕迹 |
[23:49] | A saliva contribution | 唾沫的痕迹 |
[23:51] | from an unknown male, | 来自于于一个不明的男性 |
[23:52] | and an epithelial contribution from Sergeant Gavin Moran. | 另一个则是Gavin Moran警官的皮肤组织 |
[23:55] | And there’s more… | 此外还有… |
[23:57] | You sure this part is right? | 你敢肯定这个? |
[23:58] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[24:02] | Moran’s in the gang’s pocket. | Moran参与了这伙人 |
[24:03] | I don’t think he did it for the money. | 但我想他这么做不是为了钱 |
[24:05] | The DNA donors have genetic profiles | DNA的基因鉴定 |
[24:07] | that indicate | 证实 |
[24:08] | they’re father and son. | 他们是父子 |
[24:10] | That can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[24:12] | Gavin’s got twin daughrs at Boston College. | Gavin只有两个在波士顿读大学的女儿 |
[24:16] | Same beat, 20 years. | 你又赌输了 |
[24:18] | Flack, | 这个20年 |
[24:20] | the banger named Hector… he’s Moran’s son. | 这个叫Hector的家伙 他是Moran的儿子 |
[24:42] | Run his financials. | 查查他的收支状况 |
[24:44] | You know what to look for. | 你知道该干什么 |
[24:47] | Why don’t we wait until you hear what he has to say? | 为什么不等等看他想说什么? |
[24:50] | We have a hot homicide | 我们在查案 |
[24:51] | and we already know where Moran falls | 而且我们已经知道 Moran想尽办法 |
[24:53] | in our efforts to solve it. | 想掩盖事实 |
[24:54] | Find the mother. | 去找他妻子问问 |
[25:26] | Glute bruise came from a shoe? | 屁股上的伤痕是鞋子造成的? |
[25:28] | This season’s Feldman stilettos. | 这季度的Feldman高跟鞋 |
[25:30] | Footprint database came through? Nice. | 脚印的数据出来了? |
[25:32] | Yeah, ’cause Carrie Bradshaw’s | 真好 |
[25:34] | always knocking off savings and loans. | 总是从帐单中除去存款和贷款 |
[25:35] | They don’t database women’s shoes. | 他们可不记录女人的鞋子 |
[25:38] | Enlighten me then. | 告诉我怎么办 |
[25:39] | Okay, well, you’re not the only one with craftsmen | 你可不是唯一会门手艺的人 |
[25:42] | in the family | |
[25:43] | because I called my cousin Manny who’s a cobbler on East 86th. | 我找了我的堂兄Manny 他住在东部86号街 是个鞋匠 |
[25:46] | Told him about the tear-drop heel, | 跟他说了泪珠状的后跟 |
[25:47] | and he sent me over to Beverly Feldman. | 他就带我去Beverly Feldman那里 |
[25:49] | You’re right. Looks like a teardrop. | 你说的很对 的确象个泪珠 |
[25:52] | I measured the distance between the two bruises. | 我测量了两个伤痕之间的距离 |
[25:55] | The woman we’re looking for wears a size seven. | 我们要找的女人穿7号鞋 |
[25:57] | Let’s go find Cinderel then. | 那我们就赶快去找这个”灰姑娘” |
[26:04] | You tampered with evidence. | 你篡改了证据 |
[26:07] | My evidence. | 我的证据 |
[26:08] | I’m not sure what… u were sloppy. | 我不知道… 你没注意到吧 |
[26:11] | Your DNA is on that can… | 你的DNA在那个罐子上… |
[26:14] | as is your son’s. | 还有你儿子的 |
[26:16] | And we have the original statement from the vic. | 我们有受害者原始的口供 |
[26:18] | Call my union laer. | 叫我的律师来 |
[26:21] | Tell me where your son is while he still has a chance. | 告诉我你儿子在哪 这样也许他还有点机会 |
[26:29] | Let me start the story for you. | 让我给你讲个故事吧 |
[26:32] | Young guy, new on the street, family at home. | 有个结了婚的年轻人 有次在外面 |
[26:35] | Saved a girl in the projects from some meathead. | 从一群笨蛋手中救了一个姑娘 |
[26:39] | She looked at you like you’re Superman. | 她把他当超人一样崇拜 |
[26:41] | You turn around, you’ve got a son. | 他和她在一起了 并有了儿子 |
[26:43] | You request to stay on the same beat | 他偷偷的 |
[26:46] | as a way to check in. | 和她在一起 |
[26:47] | But… financial support and the occasional visits | 但是…仅仅给钱和偶尔的看望 |
[26:51] | aren’t as strong as the lure of the gangs– | 并不足以使人摆脱那些犯罪团伙的引诱 |
[26:54] | especially to a Dominican kid with a white father | 尤其是对一个有个白人父亲的多米尼加 男孩而言 |
[26:56] | with something to prove. | 他想证实一些事 |
[26:57] | On tour, you respond to a robbery, | 碰巧 这个父亲刚好负责调查一起抢劫案 |
[27:00] | get a description, realize it’s Hector, your son. | 通过他人的描述 他认出了这是他的儿子 Hector |
[27:03] | Father trumps cop. | 父爱胜过了警察的责任感 |
[27:06] | You cover for him. | 父亲为儿子遮掩了他犯罪的事实 |
[27:18] | You’re looking at time. | 你有时间考虑 |
[27:20] | If that’s my story, sounds like the least I can do. | 如果这是我的故事 看来我什么都做不了 |
[27:23] | If he’s not the shooter, I can help. | 如果不是他下手杀的人 我可以帮帮他 |
[27:26] | I just need to find him. | 我只想找到他 |
[27:27] | Call my union lawyer. | 请找我的律师 |
[27:38] | I’m tired of all you people in my house. | 我真讨厌你们这些人又到我这里来了 |
[27:41] | Just answer the question. | 回答我的问题就够了 |
[27:42] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[27:43] | I kicked him in the ass as hard as I could. | 我死命的往他屁股踹了一脚 |
[27:45] | May we ask why? | 可以告诉我为什么吗? |
[27:46] | To save his life. | 为了救他的命 |
[27:48] | I to you about his eating. | 我告诉过你他吃东西的事吗? |
[27:49] | Eating? | 吃东西? |
[27:50] | Melvin was 200 pounds overweight, | Melvin超重200磅 |
[27:52] | he had five tantrums a day, | 一天发火五次 |
[27:54] | sky-high cholesterol levels. | 他的胆固醇严重超标 |
[27:56] | Sweets were like poison to him. | 甜食对他而言根本就象是毒药 |
[27:58] | And you were the candy police. | 你就管着他不让他碰甜食 |
[27:59] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[28:00] | I forbade sweets at home and at his office. | 我不准他在家或在办公室吃甜食 |
[28:03] | And at parties, | 在宴会上 |
[28:04] | I gave specific instructions | 我教所有的侍者 |
[28:06] | to the waiters to keep the candy trays | 不让他碰到装甜食的盘子 |
[28:08] | away from him. | |
[28:09] | But he’s wily… | 但他还是… |
[28:18] | Melvin! | |
[28:20] | It’s just one! | 只不过吃一个嘛! |
[28:24] | Can’t trust you for a minute. | 真是一刻也不能相信你 |
[28:41] | Silver. | 银 |
[28:43] | He wore cuff links? | 他衬衫袖子上有链扣? |
[28:44] | His jacket sleeves had marks. | 他的外套袖子上有痕迹 |
[28:46] | One of them was probably from the wall. | 其中一个可能是这墙上的 |
[28:48] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[28:50] | What do you think? | 你想说什么? |
[28:52] | I kicked him off the balcony? | 我把他踢下了阳台? |
[28:53] | It crossed our mind. | 事实是这么告诉我的 |
[28:56] | I told you… | 我告诉你… |
[28:57] | I loved that man. | 我爱他 |
[29:00] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[29:03] | Back to the body. | 回去继续检查尸体 |
[29:10] | Years of checks made out to a Blanca Vasquez. | 从多年的资料找到了一个 |
[29:14] | Bronx address,Carmody Street. | 地址就在Bronx Carmody大街 |
[29:18] | Mac What? | 什么? |
[29:20] | If it was his son… | 如果这的确是他的儿子… |
[29:21] | Flack, I need your head on straight. | 我希望你尊重事实 |
[29:23] | It is. | 当然 |
[29:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:25] | Be ready to go hunting with me. | 准备跟我去寻找猎物 |
[29:36] | When I got home from work, I saw that Hector packed. | 当我下班回家 我发现Hector收拾行李走了 |
[29:39] | And then I heard the message. | 后来我听到了他留的讯息 |
[29:41] | What did he say? | 他说去哪没有? |
[29:42] | He said he’s going to our cousin’s in Atlanta. | 他说他要去Atlanta的堂兄家 |
[29:44] | Said not to answer the door if Tomas Perez came by. | 他还说如果Tomas Perez过来找他 别开门 |
[29:47] | I tried calling, but his cell is off. | 我给他打过电话 可是他关机了 |
[29:50] | Mrs. Vasquez, we need to take your answering machine. | Vasquez太太 我们想查看一下你的电话答录机 |
[29:52] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[29:57] | Good news and bad news. | 有好消息 也有坏消息 |
[29:58] | Hector failed the initiation. | Hector不听他老大的话 |
[30:00] | Now they want him dead. | 现在他们想杀了他 |
[30:03] | Call his cell phone again. | 再打他手机试试 |
[30:04] | Just did– five times. Still off. | 我才试了五次 一直都关着 |
[30:06] | Probably knows it can be tracked. | 也许他知道接电话能使我们查出他的位置 |
[30:08] | Mama, I’m at the bus station. | 妈妈 我在公车站 |
[30:10] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:11] | If Tomas Perez comes by, | 如果Tomas Perez过来找我 |
[30:13] | don’t open the door. | 别让他进来 |
[30:14] | Tell him I went to Atlanta. | 告诉他我去Atlanta了 |
[30:15] | All right, that means he’s anywhere but Atlanta. | 很好 这说明他就在Atlanta的某处 |
[30:19] | When teens run, | 当年轻人离家出走 |
[30:21] | they usually don’t go far (…Tell him I went to Atlanta.) | 他们通常都不会走太远 (…告诉他我去Atlanta了) |
[30:25] | Hear that? | 听见了吗? |
[30:26] | Yeah, some kind of loudspeaker. | 恩 某种喇叭的声音 |
[30:28] | Let me bring it up. | 让我把它提出来 |
[30:31] | I can isolate that frequency. | 我可以完全把它分离 |
[30:32] | Whitford-Ninth Street. | Whitford-Ninth大街 |
[30:36] | Whitford-Ninth in Park Slope. | Slope公园的Whitford-Ninth |
[30:38] | Brooklyn. I’m gonna call Mrs. Vasquez. | 我来打电话给Vasquez太太 |
[30:42] | Hector’s mother worked here. | Hector的妈妈曾经在那工作 |
[30:44] | Used to bring him with her when he was little, | 在他小的时候带他去过 |
[30:45] | before the plant closed. | 在工厂倒闭之前 |
[30:47] | I really wish I wasn’t part of this. | 我真不希望我也参与其中 |
[30:49] | Mac wants to make sure you are. | Mac 希望你在 |
[30:51] | He obviously enjoys watching me nail a friend. | 他显然很想看到我亲手把我的朋友抓起来 |
[30:54] | No, he’s just looking out for you. | 不 他只是关心你 |
[30:59] | Stella, I got something. | 我找到点东西 |
[31:00] | Hector Vasquez! NYPD! | 我们是NYPD! |
[31:06] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[31:08] | Hey, Mac, he’s heading out toward you. | 嘿 Mac 他往外朝你跑去了 |
[31:10] | We’re going to cover the perimeter. | 我们从另一端截住他 |
[31:34] | Son, it’s okay. | 孩子 出来吧 |
[31:44] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没干! |
[31:47] | You’re gonna help us prove it, all right? | 你会向我们证实这点 是吗? |
[31:48] | Come on! | 过来! |
[31:57] | We have a dying victim’s statement | 我们有个受害者的证词 |
[31:59] | IDing a Hispanic teen named Hector, | 有个西班牙少年叫Hector |
[32:01] | scar on the right cheek. | 右脸有伤疤 |
[32:06] | You’re on tape drinking from a soda can. | 有录象显示你当时喝了一罐汽水 |
[32:08] | We have that soda can. | 我们找到了汽水罐 |
[32:09] | It contains your DNA. | 它含有你的DNA |
[32:13] | If you help us, | 如果你肯跟我们合作 |
[32:15] | there may be a way out of this. | 或许有办法帮你 |
[32:18] | I don’t trust cops. | 我不相信警察 |
[32:20] | This has nothing to do with your father. | 这和你父亲无关 |
[32:22] | I don’t want to see him. | 我不想见到他 |
[32:23] | You don’t have to. | 你不用见到他 |
[32:25] | But don’t throw your life away | 不过你也不要浪费自己的生命 |
[32:27] | just to get back at him. | 只是为了对他实施报复 |
[32:28] | I’m offering you a chance. | 我给你个机会 |
[32:34] | I didn’t shoot that man. | 我没向那男人开枪 |
[32:37] | Who did? | 谁干的? |
[32:38] | They’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我 |
[32:40] | They will | 他们的确会杀了你 |
[32:42] | if we don’t lock them up. | 如果我们不把他们抓起来 |
[32:47] | C-Dog… | |
[32:48] | Give me your cash! Hurry up! | 把钱拿出来! |
[32:52] | Tomas Perez. | 快点! |
[32:53] | How’d it go down? | 然后呢? |
[32:55] | They said they wanted to front this cracker at the store. | 他们说就想吓吓他 |
[32:58] | I didn’t know they were robbing him. | 我不知道他们要抢他的 |
[33:01] | Then C-Dog gave me his gun… | 后来C-Dog给了我一把枪… |
[33:05] | Hector, blast him! | Hector 杀了他! |
[33:10] | No way, man. What?! | 不行 什么?! |
[33:16] | Come on, let’s go! Come on! | 快点 走! 快点 |
[33:20] | I let them down. | 我没听他们的命令 |
[33:22] | I knew what they’d do. | 我知道他们接下来会干什么 |
[33:24] | So I cut down Langley Street when they ran straight. | 所以我拐到Langley大街跑掉了 而他们直着往前跑了 |
[33:28] | I haven’t seen ’em since. | 之后再也没见过他们 |
[33:41] | I want him booked ASAP. | 我想他到ASAP登记 |
[33:43] | More sauerkraut, okay? | 多加点泡菜 |
[33:44] | Hector Vasquez wasn’t the shooter. | 不是凶手 |
[33:46] | I don’t release a bird in the hand. | 我不会把到手的东西放开的 |
[33:47] | That’s good, right there. Meaning you have an arrest for the 6:00 News. | 对 就加在那里 你为了应付新闻媒体所以要抓他 |
[33:50] | That kid went willingly into that store. | 那个孩子自愿去抢那家店的 |
[33:52] | A man is dead. I want him arrested. | 有个人被杀了 我希望他被逮捕 |
[33:54] | Murder in the commission of a felony. | 谋杀在这可是重罪 |
[33:55] | Then we have a problem. | 不过我们有个问题 |
[33:57] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[33:58] | The vic’s statement, the soda can… | 那个受害者的证词 那个汽水罐… |
[34:00] | they’re both compromised. | 他们都被… |
[34:02] | Moran’s next omy list, believe me. | Moran不会怎样 |
[34:03] | But first I want this kid. | 不过首先我希望那个孩子 |
[34:04] | His confession is enough. | 他把所有的都供了出来 |
[34:06] | So what happens next week, when the Aces strike again? | 下周怎么半 如果Aces又弄出麻烦来? |
[34:08] | You’re ruining my lunch. | 你在打扰我吃午饭 |
[34:10] | Let Hector flip, we’ll cut off their head. | 你这样做 相当于是我们把他送上断头台 |
[34:13] | We need evidence against Perez. | 我们需要对Perez不利的证据 |
[34:15] | Otherwise a jury will see three punks all pointing fingers. | 否则陪审团毫无办法 |
[34:17] | I’ll get it. | 我会搞定的 |
[34:18] | Mac, that space I gave you? | Mac 我给你的时间呢? |
[34:19] | It’s running out. | 已经到了 |
[34:32] | So I ran a tox screen on his blood– there’s no poison. | 我检测了他的血液–没有毒素反应 |
[34:35] | I broke down the stomach contents further. | 我还进一步分析了胃里的东西 |
[34:37] | No poison in anything he ingested. | 他消化的东西都没毒 |
[34:39] | What were the contents again? | 再说一次,胃里什么? |
[34:40] | Chicken, arugula, chocolate. | 鸡肉 芝麻菜 巧克力 |
[34:43] | All that effort | 尽管Mrs. Heckma如此努力 |
[34:44] | by Mrs. Heckman, he still got a truffle past her. | 他还是背着她吃了甜食 |
[34:46] | Truffle? Yeah. | 甜食? 是 |
[34:47] | No. | 不 |
[34:48] | The carbonate content wasn’t that high. | 碳酸盐成分没那么高 |
[34:50] | This is a cheaper milk chocolate. | 这是一种便宜的牛奶巧克力 |
[34:52] | Mrs. Heckman said she didn’t allow sweets in the house. | Mrs. Heckman 说她不会放甜食在家里 |
[34:55] | Maybe someone gave it to him. | 也许有人给他吃了 |
[34:56] | Got it somewhere. | 在别的什么地方 |
[34:57] | Chocolate was barely digested. | 巧克力才刚刚被消化 |
[34:59] | Swallowing it was probably the last thing he did | 他死前做的最后一件事说不定就是 咽下它 |
[35:01] | before he fell. | 在他摔下去之前 |
[35:03] | The last thing he did. | 他所做的最后的事 |
[35:07] | Did I mention that I wish birds could talk? | 我有没有提过我希望鸟可以开口说话? |
[35:10] | I think you did. | 我想你说过 |
[35:16] | Check it out. | 我发现点东西 |
[35:17] | Candy wrappers. | 糖果包装 |
[35:19] | Robins make their nests from whatever’s available, | 知更鸟到处筑窝 |
[35:22] | even if it’s trash on the street. | 就算是在垃圾堆里 |
[35:23] | That’s a lot of candy wrappers for this kind of neighborhood. | 这种糖果包装这有不少 |
[35:25] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[35:26] | And there’s not a corner store for blocks. | 这几个街区都没有杂货店 |
[35:28] | Melvin didn’t come out here for fresh air. | Melvin不是走出来呼吸新鲜空气的 |
[35:32] | Do gargoyles have teeth? | 你说怪兽有牙吗? |
[35:42] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[35:43] | Candy bars. | 简直是个糖果盒 |
[35:46] | A stash. | 一个秘密的小仓库 |
[35:47] | He ate a piece, | 他吃了一片 |
[35:48] | but he couldn’t have just one. | 可是他还想再吃 |
[35:49] | Alcohol makes him careless… | 酒精的作用使他不小心… |
[36:13] | The most feared man in New York dies from fear of his own wife. | 纽约最令人害怕的男人因为畏妻死掉了 |
[36:17] | And she was the only one that loved him. | 而她是唯一爱他的人 |
[36:27] | We’ve confirmed that Hector was telling the truth | 我们已经证实Hector所说的是真的 |
[36:29] | about where the shooter stood… | 关于这个杀人者站的位置… |
[36:31] | But it doesn’t prove who the shooter is. | 不过这并不能证明谁是凶手 |
[36:34] | This whole Moran thing has really done a number on Flack. | Moran所做的事已经很让Flack难过了 |
[36:38] | He’s been by the book, he’ll come out clean on this. | 他所做的已经被记下来了 他会出来为此辩解 |
[36:40] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[36:43] | What do you got? | 你找到什么? |
[36:44] | Those bottlemay have worked in our favor after all. | 这瓶子可能对我们有用 |
[36:53] | Oh, nice. | 太好了 |
[36:57] | You carrying a gun now, Perez? | 你带了枪 Perez? |
[36:58] | I found that in the street. | 我在街上找到的 |
[37:00] | I was on my way to turn it in. Uh-huh. | 我正打算把它上缴 |
[37:02] | Don’t boer looking for Hector. | 别想找到Hector |
[37:03] | We found him first. | 我们已经找到他了 |
[37:05] | He told us an interesting story. | 他告诉了我们一些有趣的事情 |
[37:09] | Take off your jacket. | 脱下你的外套 |
[37:10] | My jacket? | 我的外套? |
[37:11] | We got a warrant for it, maggot. | 我们有搜查许可证 |
[37:14] | Take it off. | 脱下来 |
[38:22] | The samples have identical chromatograms. | 色谱分析证实样本一致 |
[38:24] | And the spatter’s consistent with the shooter’s position. | 这个污点与凶手的位置一样 |
[38:27] | Perez thought it was safe to keep his jacket | Perez以为他留着这外套也没关系 |
[38:29] | because he didn’t get blood on it. | 因为没沾上血 |
[38:31] | Didn’t expect to be brought down by a bottle of white wine. | 但他没想过会沾到白葡萄酒 |
[38:39] | High velocity Chardonnay spatter. | 飞快沾上的酒点 |
[38:41] | Score one for the yuppies. | 想的很对 |
[38:43] | Because of its vast array of components, | 因为它成分复杂 |
[38:46] | wine is one of the few man-made subjects | 酒是少数非人造组成的物质 |
[38:48] | that can be exclusively matched. | 酒和污点非常匹配 |
[38:50] | McShane’s moving quickly | McShane很快就把注意力 |
[38:51] | on Perez and Accosta. | 集中到Perez和Accosta身上 |
[38:53] | He offered Hector a deal. | 他帮了Hector |
[38:55] | Gave him a chance to start over. | 给他个机会重新开始 |
[38:58] | What about Moran? | 那Moran呢? |
[39:00] | I’m going to pick him up now. | 我现在去找他 |
[39:06] | Mac… | |
[39:06] | When he tampered with evidence, he forfeited his badge. | 当他篡改那个证据的时候 他已经不再当自己是个警察 |
[39:09] | He knew that. | 他明白这点 |
[39:09] | You need to know that. | 你也应该明白 |
[39:12] | I do. | 我明白 |
[39:15] | And I have a request. | 我有个请求 |
[39:29] | They sent the big guns. | 真是来了个大人物 |
[39:32] | All right, this is what’s happening. | 我要告诉你接下来会如何 |
[39:34] | We’re going to Central Booking. | 我们会去中央登记处 |
[39:36] | You’ll call your lawyer on the way. | 你可以在中途叫你的律师 |
[39:38] | Detective Taylor spoke to McShane, who agrees | Taylor探长和McShane谈过了 |
[39:40] | that making too much hay with you | 他觉得在你身上花太多精力 |
[39:41] | will hurt the prosecution against Tomas Perez. | 对控告Tomas Perez没有好处 |
[39:44] | McShane’s going | McShane建议 |
[39:44] | to recommend forced retirement. Save your pension. | 实行强制退休 还可以保留养老金 |
[39:50] | Do you need me to call Andrea? | 你需要我打电话给Andrea吗? |
[39:51] | Nah. I’ll sit her down tonight. | 我晚上会和她谈谈 |
[39:57] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[40:03] | Gonna hook me up here? | 打算在这把我拷起来吗? |
[40:05] | You and I are walking out of here | 我们就这么走出去 |
[40:08] | like we’re going for a smoke. | 没人会知道 只当我们出去抽根烟 |
[40:53] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 18 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |