时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Out of the truck! | 下车! |
[00:36] | Get out of the truck! Move! | 从卡车中出来!快点! |
[00:56] | Shooter fires three times… | 持枪者开了三次枪… |
[00:59] | only hits the driver once? | 只射中司机一次? |
[01:01] | They were kids. | 是一群孩子 |
[01:02] | Oldest one was 15. | 最大的只有15岁 |
[01:03] | We picked ’em up 20 minutes ago | 20分钟前我们在Verrazano桥 |
[01:05] | at the Verrazano Bridge. | 发现了他们 |
[01:06] | Their truck ran out of gas. | 他们的卡车没油了 |
[01:08] | How’s our vic? | 受害者怎么样了? |
[01:09] | EMTs said he’ll be okay. | 急诊医士说他将会没事的 |
[01:10] | He took one in the shoulder. | 他肩上中了一枪 |
[01:11] | You didn’t really wake us up this early in the morning | 今天早上你的确没叫醒我们 |
[01:14] | to tell us that you already solved the case,did you,Flack? | 并告诉我们你已经结了这个案子,不是吗,Flack? |
[01:16] | Figured you’d want to check this out. | 我猜你想查明此事 |
[01:17] | Okay. | 是的 |
[01:20] | That’s a lot of blood. | 那有许多血 |
[01:22] | Yeah. Could be human. | 是的。可能是人血 |
[01:24] | It’s still wet. | 还湿着呢 |
[01:31] | Our mystery donor | 我们这个神秘的受害人 |
[01:32] | is between the container and the flatbed. | 在集装箱和卡车的装货平台之间 |
[01:34] | And it looks like he’s going to need a hand getting out. | 而且看上去弄他出来需要帮助 |
[01:40] | You’re lucky | 你很幸运 我们还能现场找到一位合格的操作员 |
[01:40] | we still got a qualified operator on-site. | 你很幸运 我们还能现场找到一位合格的操作员 |
[01:47] | This is a bit more than a bag and tag. | 这很简单 |
[01:49] | I’m gonna call Hawkes. | 我要给Hawkes打打电话 |
[01:52] | Tell him to bring his spatula. | 告诉他拿来他的药刀 |
[02:11] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[02:18] | Season 01 Episode 17 | |
[02:51] | How’s this? | 这个怎么样? |
[02:52] | Should do the trick. | 应该可以 |
[02:56] | This is only half a body. | 这只是一半身体 |
[02:58] | Where’s the rest of him? | 其它的部分呢? |
[02:59] | Out there somewhere. | 在那边的什么地方 |
[03:01] | Well,good luck with that. | 恩,但愿在那 |
[03:18] | I’m looking for Mac Taylor. | 我要找Mac Taylor |
[03:20] | I’m Detective Taylor. | 我是侦探Taylor |
[03:22] | I’m Kevin Hannigan,facilities foreman. | 我是Kevin Hannigan,设备队工头 |
[03:24] | I’m hearing rumors | 我听谣言说 |
[03:25] | about you shutting down my terminal. | 你准备关闭我的码头 |
[03:28] | Mr. Hannigan,part of a man’s torso | Hannigan先生,我们在集装箱下 |
[03:30] | was found under a container | 发现一个人的残体 |
[03:31] | that came from this terminal. | 而这个集装箱正好来自于这个码头 |
[03:32] | We’re going to need to track back | 我们要搜索 |
[03:33] | through every place it’s been | 这里的整个地方 |
[03:34] | to find the rest of him. | 来找到他身体的其它部分 |
[03:36] | I can’t just shut down this port | 我不能关闭这个码头 |
[03:37] | while you guys browse around. | 让你们来搜索 |
[03:39] | $100 billion worth of cargo | 每年都有价值1000亿美元的货物 |
[03:41] | comes through here every year. | 出入这里 |
[03:43] | 500 million a day. | 即一天5亿 |
[03:46] | You want to mess around | 你想拿这么多钱 |
[03:46] | with that kind of money? | 来开玩笑吗? |
[03:47] | We’re here investigating | 我们在这调查 |
[03:48] | a fatality,Mr. Hannigan. | 一起命案,Hannigan先生 |
[03:50] | We’d appreciate | 对您的合作 |
[03:51] | your cooperation. | 我们将会不胜感激 |
[03:52] | We’re going to need access | 我们要获得您的准许 |
[03:53] | to your tracking databases. | 来查一下闭路数据 |
[03:55] | All right,fine. | 行了,查吧 |
[03:57] | Hey,Tiny! | 嘿,Tiny! |
[03:58] | These guys want to see the route numbers | 这些人要看一下这个箱子的路线号码 |
[04:00] | on this box the dead guy’s on. | 有个死人在上面的那个 |
[04:02] | Take ’em to the office. | 带他们去办公室 |
[04:04] | Get the crew working! | 让所有人开始工作! |
[04:05] | All right,let’s go. | 好了,咱们走 |
[04:06] | What are you guys standing around for? | 你们还围在那干什么? |
[04:13] | Thoffice is this way. | 办公室在这边 |
[04:22] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 我不会担心的 |
[04:23] | I would… I’d. | 我…我会的 |
[04:25] | Hey,you want to identify yourselves? | 嘿,你们的身份? |
[04:28] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[04:28] | Uh-uh-uh,I’m not recognizing the faces. | 呃..,我不认识你们 |
[04:30] | You want to identify yourselves? | 你们是谁? |
[04:31] | Who are you? The crime scene troll? | 你又是谁?犯罪现场控制者? |
[04:33] | We got to identify ourselves? | 我们还用出示身份吗? |
[04:34] | You see the kits. | 你看见了这些工具箱 |
[04:35] | You know who we are. | 你知道我们是谁 |
[04:36] | We’re not here to fish. | 我们来这不是钓鱼的 |
[04:37] | Who the hell are you? | 你们到底是谁? |
[04:38] | Detective Vicaro. | Vicaro侦探 |
[04:39] | Three-four. | |
[04:41] | Yeah? Danny Messer,Aiden Burn. | 是吗? Danny |
[04:43] | Messer,Aiden Burn One… Two… | |
[04:44] | This is our crime scene. | 这是我们的犯罪现场 |
[04:45] | So why don’t do me a favor | 那么为什么不帮忙 |
[04:46] | and stop busting my friggin’ onions | 让我停止这些他妈的废话 |
[04:48] | and fill me in on the dead woman behind you. | 而谈谈你身后的被害妇女呢? |
[04:51] | 18-wheeler found her on the side of the road. | 18号轮在路边发现了她 |
[04:54] | I responded | 我接到报案 |
[04:55] | and here I am. | 就到了这儿 |
[04:57] | Good for you. Thank you. | 很好。谢谢 |
[04:59] | Aiden,do me a favor… tell him what’s what. | Aiden,帮我一下…告诉他事情的原委 |
[05:02] | We got it from here,Vicaro. | 我们从这儿知道的,Vicaro |
[05:03] | I’ll bet you do,bet you do,CSI. | 我就猜你们是。犯罪现场调查员 |
[05:12] | She looks pretty mangled. | 她看上去被闯得很严重 |
[05:14] | So does this tree. | 这棵树也是 |
[05:16] | Three-inch indention here in the bark. | 树被闯了三英尺深 |
[05:18] | And mention some blood. | 还有些血迹 |
[05:21] | Do you see this? | 你看到了吗? |
[05:23] | Headlight glass all over the ground. | 地上全是车头灯的玻璃 |
[05:24] | Ya | 是的 |
[05:33] | Skids. | 轮胎滑行的印子 |
[05:35] | No detail. | 没什么详细的线索 |
[05:37] | I don’t know– maybe she was a hitchhiker. | 我也不知道–也许她是个搭车的 |
[05:39] | Who hitchhikes nude? | 有谁会裸体搭车 |
[05:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:43] | Maybe | 可能… |
[05:44] | vehicular manslaughter followed by rape? | 强奸后故意杀人 |
[05:47] | First thing I learned in this job: | 我在工作中知道第一件事就是… |
[05:49] | anybody can do anything to anyone. | 一个人可以对别人做任何事情 |
[05:53] | Charlie,move your ass. | Charlie,让开 |
[06:02] | I’m busy,let’s go. | 我很忙,让我们快点 |
[06:04] | We got a tracking code | 我这有个车牌号码 |
[06:05] | on that trailer? | |
[06:06] | Yeah,this number came off | 这些号码来自… |
[06:07] | the driver’s manifest. | 司机的舱单 |
[06:13] | The victim’s blood was still wet, | 受害者的血还没干… |
[06:14] | so time of death is likely | 所以死亡时间可能… |
[06:15] | within the last few hours. | 在最近的几个小时 |
[06:30] | This indicates exactly where the container’s been | 这个能准确显示出这个集装箱… |
[06:32] | in the last 12 hours,correct? | 过去的12小时里在哪,对吗? |
[06:34] | Yup. | 是的 |
[06:36] | Can you make a copy | 可以给我复制一份这个 可以吗? |
[06:37] | of this,please? | 可以给我复制一份这个 可以吗? |
[06:38] | If it’ll get you outta my hair. | 可以,如果你想要 |
[06:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:48] | All right. This is where we start. | 好的,我们就从这开始 |
[07:00] | Got a little blood over here. | 我找到了一些血迹 |
[07:26] | Our DOA’s better half. | |
[07:28] | The container from the truck was here when? | 这个卡车上的集装箱什么运到这的? |
[07:30] | 11:00 last night. | 昨夜11点 |
[07:32] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[07:33] | What’s the matter with you guys? | 你们这些家伙在这干什么? |
[07:35] | Brenneman,you sick of having a job? | Brenneman,你不想要这份工作了? |
[07:36] | I told you not to move anything until I say so! | 我说过没有我的同意不许移动任何东西? |
[07:39] | Sir, | 先生 是我让这些人移动这个集装箱的 |
[07:39] | I asked these men to move the container. | 先生 是我让这些人移动这个集装箱的 |
[07:42] | Port Authority’s on the way. | 港务局的人正在来这的路上 |
[07:43] | Now that we have a body, | 我们发现一具尸体 |
[07:44] | the M.E.’s office takes charge of it until it’s identified. | M.E.官员现在控制这里直到尸体被辨认出来 |
[07:47] | Then we’ll wait for him,too. | 那我们就等这个人来吧 |
[07:48] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要了 |
[07:50] | You’re looking at him. | 你已经见到他了 |
[07:57] | Hawkes… what’s under the sheet? | Hawkes… 单子下面是什么? |
[08:00] | “Spatula man.” | “扁平人。” |
[08:02] | You don’t want | 这是你… 唯一能知道的 |
[08:03] | to know any more than that. | 这是你… 唯一能知道的 |
[08:05] | Prints on your roadside girl. | 这是路边女孩身上的指纹 |
[08:06] | Still a Jane Doe. | 某个人的 |
[08:07] | What got me curious as a cat in a fish house | 是什么让我们像一只在海洋馆里的猫一样好奇… |
[08:10] | were these candy cane ligare marks along her body | 是这些藤条在她身上勒过的痕迹 |
[08:12] | starting just below the neck and the collar bone, | 从颈部和锁骨下方开始 |
[08:15] | continuing | 往下 |
[08:16] | across the chest… | 穿过胸腔… |
[08:19] | pelvis… | 股盆… |
[08:20] | just under and over each kneecap… | 两个膝盖骨及其下方… |
[08:23] | ending at the base of the ankles. | 一直到脚踝的底部结束 |
[08:27] | She was tied up. | 她被绑了起来 |
[08:29] | Rope,maybe,or tape? | 或许是用绳索或线带? |
[08:31] | No.Rope and tape are haphazard tools of restraint, | 不会。绳索和线带是无规则的 |
[08:33] | usually used in haste. | 通常是急速地缠绕 |
[08:35] | The resulting bruises | 导致瘀伤 |
[08:36] | would look off-center | 呈现在中间 |
[08:37] | and random. | 和不规则 |
[08:38] | Look at this bruising. | 看这个瘀伤 |
[08:45] | It’s evenly spaced across the body. | 它完全的穿过身体 |
[08:48] | Precision binding. | 精确的捆绑 |
[08:49] | The bruising | 这个瘀伤 |
[08:50] | is too precise to be duct tape, | 很精确所以不会是带子 |
[08:53] | too clean on the edges to be rope. | 边缘很整齐不可能是绳索 |
[08:55] | Straps,maybe? | 皮带,也许? |
[08:57] | Someone tied her to a tree and then rammed her? | 有人把她绑在树上然后撞上去? |
[09:03] | Move it up! | 升起来! |
[09:04] | I’m way ahead of you,C.S.I. | 跟我来,C.S.I.的 |
[09:05] | I found your vehicle. | 我找到了你要找的汽车 |
[09:07] | Got an ’04 F-150. | 一辆04 F-150 |
[09:11] | As you can see,we got a damaged front end here. | 正如你看到的,车前部损坏了 |
[09:15] | A metal hitch on the front grill. | 前保险杠上有个金属挂钩 |
[09:17] | I’ll tell you something,if you can figure that out | 让我告诉你,如果你能弄清楚 |
[09:18] | you got my respect. | 我会尊敬你的 |
[09:20] | We found this pick-up | 我们找到它 |
[09:21] | about a mile east of Clearview Expressway. | 在Clearview Expressway往东一英里的地方 |
[09:23] | I figured you two’d want to take a sniff. | 我认为你最好去下 |
[09:26] | I ran the plate. | 我操作下 |
[09:27] | Anything else I can do you for? | 还有什么我能帮你的? |
[09:29] | But you didn’t go through | 但你没有检查这辆卡车 |
[09:30] | the truck,right? | 是吗? |
[09:31] | 25 cents gets you a cup of coffee. | 25美分也就够买杯咖啡的 |
[09:34] | Come on,get out of here. | 来吧,我们走 |
[09:35] | I got another call. | 我还有一个别的事呢 |
[09:38] | I take that as a “No.” | 我还不能走 |
[09:42] | What the hell is this thing? | 这是什么玩意? |
[09:49] | What the hell is this thing? | 这是什么玩意? |
[09:52] | Both airbags | 两个空气囊 |
[09:53] | are deployed. | 都破裂了 |
[09:57] | I got glass | 我找到些碎玻璃 |
[09:58] | on the passenger side floor. | 在副驾驶的地板上 |
[10:00] | No obvious source. | 没有明显的来源 |
[10:01] | Out of context,I gotta be honest. | 除了上面的,我还是很诚实的 |
[10:04] | I don’t get this. | 我也不明白 |
[10:06] | Hello. | 看 |
[10:08] | Got a bag of something here. | 我找到一个袋子 |
[10:11] | What have you got? | 里面有什么? |
[10:15] | Latex body suit. | 橡胶紧身衣 |
[10:21] | Pulp Fiction. | Pulp Fiction(性玩具) |
[10:22] | Nice. | 不错 |
[10:22] | Look at the teeth impressions. | 看看这些牙印 |
[10:25] | Must’ve got that through an impact. | 一定是通过打击得到的 |
[10:30] | Straps. | 绑带 |
[10:36] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[10:37] | “Pla shoulders here…” | “将肩膀置于此处…” |
[10:40] | This girl was strapped upside down. | 那个女孩被自上而下的绑在上面 |
[10:42] | What the hell was going on with this woman? | 这个女人到底被怎么了? |
[10:53] | o Wow. | 哇! |
[10:54] | Good job. | 干的好! |
[10:55] | He actually almost looks human. | 他现在看起来想个人了 |
[10:57] | I’m thinking | 我在想 如果我们把他拼起来 |
[10:57] | that if I can piece him together, | 我在想 如果我们把他拼起来 |
[11:00] | I can get a clearer idea | 我就能知道 |
[11:01] | of the exact cause of death. | 到底什么导致了他的死亡 |
[11:03] | Well,we do have an ID on him. | 恩 ,我们在他身上找到了身份证 |
[11:05] | His name’s Paddy Dolan. He was a longshoreman. | 他叫Paddy Dolan。他是个码头装卸工人 |
[11:07] | He died a hard death. | 他死的很惨 |
[11:09] | Crushed | 扎碎了 被集装箱压死的,但是 |
[11:09] | by the container,but | 扎碎了 被集装箱压死的,但是 |
[11:12] | the defensive position | 从他双手的防卫姿势来看 |
[11:14] | of his hands makes me think… | 我想… |
[11:17] | He saw it coming. | 他看到集装箱掉下来 |
[11:21] | Guy really went through the wringer. | 他就像从绞干机里出来的一样 |
[11:26] | You see these tears? | 看这些小碎片吗? |
[11:28] | Broken bones pierced the skin. | 碎骨头刺穿了皮肤 |
[11:30] | Jagged,irregular wounds. | 穿刺,不规则的伤口 |
[11:32] | But this isn’t from a bone. | 但是这并不是从骨头开始的 |
[11:34] | It’s too clean and pointed at the end. | 末端十分整齐 |
[11:37] | It’s a knife wound. | 是刀伤 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:39] | This guy wasn’t | 这个人并不是… |
[11:39] | just crushed to death, | 仅仅被轧死的 |
[11:41] | he was stabbed first | 他是先被刺伤 |
[11:42] | and then they lowered the container on him. | 然后把集装箱压在身上 |
[11:44] | It’s a cover-up. | 被轧死的 |
[11:47] | Mr. Wojewedski,we identified | Mr. Wojewedski,我们已经证实 |
[11:49] | the remains we found last night as a Mr. Paddy Dolan. | 我们昨晚找到的尸体是Paddy Dolan |
[11:53] | A longshoreman. | 一个码头装卸工人 |
[11:54] | Anyone have it in for him? | 他和谁有过节么? |
[11:56] | He was a lifer. | 他是开起重机的 |
[11:57] | Bound to create a few enemies along the way. | 可能会有一些敌人 |
[12:00] | I mean,the docks get pretty rough. | 我的意思说,码头是一个很乱的地方 |
[12:01] | You ever see that Brando flick? | 你看过Brando争吵么 |
[12:03] | Anyway,maybe it was just an accident. | 说不定这只是一个事故 |
[12:05] | He was stabbed before he was crushed. | 他被轧死前被刺伤了 |
[12:07] | Who would have seen him last night? | 昨晚谁最可能见到他? |
[12:09] | He had his usual crew on. | 他照常上班 |
[12:10] | They pulled a double,so they’re | 他们在加班 |
[12:11] | still on call,filling in wherever. | 那么会有记录的 |
[12:14] | That’s them over there | 他们就在那边 |
[12:15] | loading the truck. | 装载卡车 |
[12:19] | Hey,don’t keep ’em too long,okay? | 嘿,被耽误他们太久,行吗? |
[12:22] | Don’t wanna have to re-train ’em. | 我可不想再重新训练他们 |
[12:29] | Mr. Moraga,when was the last time | Mr. Moraga,最后一次 |
[12:30] | you saw Paddy Dolan? Uh… | -你见到Paddy Dolan是什么时候? -恩… |
[12:33] | Last night. Late. | 昨夜。很晚 |
[12:34] | You were working last night? | 你昨晚上班? |
[12:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:37] | I didn’t see him after 10:30. | 10:30后我就没就见到他了 |
[12:38] | You didn’t wonder where he was? | 你不想知道他在哪吗? |
[12:40] | He was the boss,you know. Busy all the time. | 他是老板,你知道的。总是很忙 |
[12:42] | Look,I gotta | 你看,我必须 回去工作了,可以吗?对不起 |
[12:42] | get back to work,okay? Sorry. | 你看,我必须 回去工作了,可以吗?对不起 |
[12:48] | It was like,you know, | 就像你所知道的 |
[12:49] | you have your work to do,and that’s it. | 你有你的工作要做,就是这样 |
[12:51] | Was Paddy a good boss? | Paddy是个好老板吗? |
[12:52] | Yeah,he was a good guy. | 是的,他是个不错的人 |
[12:55] | Looked out for his crew. | 看看他的员工 |
[12:57] | He had a reputation. | 他的威望很高 |
[12:59] | He was running this whole place. | 他负责这里所有的事情 |
[13:00] | It’s not an easy job. | 这可不是简单的工作 |
[13:04] | He never did anything to me. | 他从来没有为难过我 |
[13:08] | He was a supervisor,you know. | 他是监督,你知道的 |
[13:10] | Collect a fat check,don’t really lift a finger. | 就是指挥,从来不用亲自动手 |
[13:13] | Not a lot of people liked him. | 很多人不喜欢他 |
[13:15] | Honestly,he treated folks bad. | 老实说,他对大家很坏 |
[13:17] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[13:17] | Move it! | 快去干活! |
[13:19] | You think I’m paying you to stand around? | 你觉得我付你钱是让你在这闲站着? |
[13:21] | You got any idea | 你觉得 |
[13:22] | who might have killed Dolan? | 谁有可能杀死Dolan? |
[13:25] | Man,we’re not even supposed to be talng. | 伙计,我们本不该谈话的 |
[13:27] | We’ll lose our jobs in a second. | 我会马上丢了工作的 |
[13:29] | Maybe not just the job. | 也许还不只是工作 |
[13:33] | I got a wife and a couple of kids. | 我有妻子和两个孩子 |
[13:36] | She don’t have work papers,so she can’t get a job. | 她没有工作许可证,所以她没办法找到工作 |
[13:39] | Anything happens to me, | 如果我有什么事情 |
[13:40] | the kids,they,they go hungry. | 那孩子们,他们,他们会挨饿的 |
[13:45] | That for decoration? | 那个用来装饰的吗? |
[13:48] | We need them for work. We all carry them. | 我们工作时需要用它。我们人人都有 |
[13:51] | Sorry,Mike, | 对不起,Mike |
[13:52] | I’m going to need to take that. | 我需要带走它 |
[14:00] | The real crime is going on right here. | 真正的犯罪还在进行 |
[14:03] | Every day. Right under your nose. | 每一天,就在你眼皮底下 |
[14:08] | I want their hardware,too. | 我也需要他们的刀子 |
[14:10] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[14:22] | Nice to get out of the city for a change. | 出城来透透气真不错 |
[14:26] | The owner of the F-150 is a Ron Bogda. | F-150 的主人叫Ron Bogda |
[14:29] | Married to Debbie Bogda. | 娶了Debbie Bogda |
[14:30] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[14:31] | Think she’s our d.b.? | 你觉得她就是那具尸体吗? |
[14:33] | We’ll find out. | 我们会弄明白的 |
[14:34] | Actually,you’re gonna find out. | 事实上,是你去弄明白 |
[14:36] | Me? Oh,no. Isn’t it your turn to break the bad news? | 我?不。不是应该轮到你去通知这个坏消息吗? |
[14:39] | Don’t get all Oliver North on me,Aiden. | 别把这样的事推给我 |
[14:41] | All right? It’s your turn and you know it. | 可以吗?轮到你了,你知道的 |
[14:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | Go ahead. | 那就开始吧 |
[14:45] | Mr. Bogda,do you know this woman? | Mr. Bogda,你认识这个女人吗? |
[14:48] | Yes,that’s my wife,Debbie. | 是的,她是我的妻子,Debbie |
[14:53] | We’re sorry for your loss. | 对你妻子的不幸我们很难过 |
[14:55] | You want a glass of water,Mr. Bogda? | 你要喝水吗,Mr. Bogda? |
[14:58] | Want to take a minute? | 需要冷静一下吗? |
[14:59] | We have some follow up questions | 我们有很多问题 |
[15:01] | that we need to ask you. | 正需要你的回答 |
[15:03] | Yes,that’s our car. | 是的,这是我们的汽车 |
[15:05] | Debbie uses it when she works in the city. | Debbie开着这辆车去城里上班 |
[15:07] | Mr. Bogda, | Bogda先生 |
[15:08] | your wife was in a car accident, | 你的妻子死于一场车祸 |
[15:10] | but we suspect that she was involved | 但是我们怀疑她和 |
[15:12] | in a fetish stunt | |
[15:13] | of some sort. | 恋物方面的事情有关 |
[15:14] | My wife is a very decent and conservative woman. | 我妻子是一个传统正派的女人 |
[15:18] | You sure there isn’t a chance that she was into something | 你确定她可能做过什么 |
[15:20] | but she just didn’t tell you about it? | 但是没有告诉你 |
[15:22] | The truth is,Debbie and I live separate lives during the week. | 事实是这样的,我和Debbie这个星期一直分居 |
[15:25] | She works in an office in Manhattan | 他在Manhattan的一个办公室上班 |
[15:27] | an-andleeps at the Waldorf. | |
[15:29] | I never question | 我从没过问 |
[15:30] | what-what she does when she’s away. | 她在外面做了些什么 |
[15:32] | How’d you get that cut above your eye? | 你眼睛上的伤是怎么来的? |
[15:34] | My,my daughter kicked a soccer ball in my face the other day | 有一天我女儿把球踢到了我的脸上 |
[15:36] | and,uh,broke my glasses. | 打破了我的眼镜 |
[15:40] | The glasses are inside. | 那个眼镜在屋里 |
[15:42] | All I have left are the frames. | 只剩下镜框了 |
[15:43] | One of the lens shattered. | 一块镜片碎了 |
[15:45] | I think you might’ve | 我想你可能 |
[15:45] | left pieces of that other lens in your F-150. | 在你的F-150留下了些碎镜片 |
[15:48] | We’re gonna need those glasses. | 我们需要那些碎片 |
[15:54] | Somebody call for some oils? | 有人需要些油吗? |
[15:56] | What are you,a scientist | 你是做什么的,科学家 |
[15:57] | or a massage therapist? | 还是个按摩师? |
[15:59] | Why,you want a rubdown or a refractive index test? | 怎么这么问,你需要个抛光还是折射指数测试? |
[16:04] | These,uh,our samples? | 这些就是样本? |
[16:07] | Try to match these glasses | |
[16:09] | from a suspect | 把这些玻璃碎片 |
[16:10] | to a shard of glass we found in his truck. | 和我们在嫌疑犯的汽车里找到的碎片做一个对比 |
[16:33] | The halo effect | |
[16:35] | around the glass fragment. | 玻璃碎片边缘的光晕效果 |
[16:37] | It’s called a Becke line. | 叫做贝克线 |
[16:39] | Watch what happens when I | |
[16:41] | raise the focus. | 注意看当我升起焦点有什么变化 |
[16:45] | The line’s moving away from the fragment. | 贝克线正从残片上移开 |
[16:47] | It means that the oil has a higher rractive index | 这说明这种油的反射指数 |
[16:51] | than the fragment. | 比残片要高 |
[16:52] | So,so,what happens when the oil and the glass match? | 因此当油与玻璃相吻合时会发生什么? |
[17:02] | There’s no optical difference between the oil and the glass. | 油与玻璃的在光波上没有什么区别 |
[17:05] | You can’t see the boundary line, | 你看不见两者的界线 |
[17:07] | and the fragment… magically… disappears. | 并且残片…神奇的…消失了 |
[17:36] | It’s still there. | 它还在 |
[17:37] | That’s because your unknown fragment | 那是因为你所未知的残片 |
[17:39] | had a different refractive index than these glasses. | 与这些玻璃的反射指数不同 |
[17:42] | They’re not the same glass. | 它们不属于同一种玻璃 |
[17:44] | Rob Bogda may not be our man. | Rob Bogda可能不是我们要找的人 |
[17:45] | I’ll do some more tests. | 我将再做一些试验 |
[17:48] | See if I can’t find out what kind of glass it is. | 看看我能否找到它属于哪一种玻璃 |
[17:54] | I just finished processing those knives. | 我刚查了那些刀 |
[17:56] | I can’t turn my back for a sond. | 我连腰都扭不过来了 |
[17:58] | I just picked up where you left off. | 我刚开始做你剩下的 |
[18:00] | All right,none of our dockworkers’ knives | 好了,我们这些码头工人的刀没有一把 |
[18:01] | match the dimensions of the stab hole | 与Paddy |
[18:03] | in Paddy Dolan’s shirt. | Dolan衬衫上刀伤的尺寸相吻合 |
[18:04] | When I processed them,none of them had | 我检测时 |
[18:06] | any trace of blood,and Sean Bally’s knife | 它们中没有一个带有血迹 |
[18:08] | was really imculate. Spotless. | 并且Sean Bally的刀还没有开锋呢,没有污迹 |
[18:10] | What worker keeps their tools so clean? | 哪种工人会将他们的工具保持得这样干净呢? |
[18:14] | That isn’t a | 他不会对科学很感兴趣 |
[18:15] | science-obsessed criminalist. Hmm. | 恩 |
[18:17] | I pulled something interesting off one of the pant legs | 我从Paddy |
[18:20] | of Paddy Dolan’s jeans. | Dolan的牛仔裤裤腿上弄下一些很有趣的东西 |
[18:23] | Take a look. | 看一下 |
[18:27] | Insect eggs. | 昆虫卵 |
[18:29] | Why would those be on Paddy Dolan’s jeans? | 怎么会在他的裤腿上呢? |
[18:31] | Especially this time of year. | 尤其会在一年的这个时候 |
[18:34] | Determine the species,you determine the source. | 确定种类,你就可以确定来源 |
[18:37] | I’m going to find out what would inspire Sean Bally | 我要找出什么能刺激Sean Bally |
[18:39] | to spit-shine his knife the day after Paddy Dolan was stabbed. | 在Paddy Dolan被刺伤后一天清理了他 的刀 |
[18:45] | I like to keep my tools clean. | 我想保持工具清洁 |
[18:49] | You think I stabbed Dolan? | 你认为我刺伤了Dolan? |
[18:52] | With this? | 用这个? |
[18:54] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[18:55] | It was a week ago. | 那是在一星期以前 |
[18:56] | Dolan liked to finish a load early | Dolan想早点完成装卸 |
[18:58] | so he could take a long lunch. | 这样他就能多点时间吃午饭了 |
[19:00] | Liquid. | 液体 |
[19:05] | Yeah,Paddy thought it was funny. | 是的,Paddy认为这很好玩 |
[19:08] | You didn’t report it? | 你没有报告过吗? |
[19:10] | I put in a claim,I kiss any overtime good-bye, | 我提出个要求,我希望再没有加班 |
[19:13] | and things happen to people | 有些人 |
[19:14] | who talk too much around here. | 说闲话的人 |
[19:27] | Found my bug. | 我找到虫子了 |
[19:31] | The southern pine beetle.Dendroctonus frontalis. | 南部松小蠹 |
[19:34] | Way out of its natural habitat, | 来自它的自然栖息地 |
[19:37] | southeastern U.S. all the way to Nicaragua. | 美国东南部到尼加拉瓜 |
[19:39] | Sounds like a sunshine bug. | 听起来像喜欢太阳的虫子 |
[19:41] | Mm-hmm. You can tell by the sunglasses | 恩。通过太阳镜可以知道 |
[19:42] | and little shorts. | 小短裤 |
[19:44] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[19:45] | how did they get on Paddy Dolan’s work pants in New York | 他们是怎么跑到Paddy Dolan的工作裤上去的 |
[19:48] | in February? | 在一月份? |
[19:49] | Must have hitched a ride | 一定是顺路 |
[19:50] | in an empty container returning from the south. | 从南部返回的一个空集装箱里 |
[19:53] | So what was Paddy Dolan doing in the empty container? | 那Paddy Dolan在空集装箱里做什么呢? |
[19:56] | He was a boss– he wouldn’t get his hands dirty. | 他是老板–他不会把手弄肮的 |
[19:58] | One thing’s for sure,he wasn’t working. | 有点很清楚,他那时正在工作 |
[20:01] | Let’s go talk to Mr. Hannigan. | 我们去和Hannigan先生谈谈 |
[20:08] | Well,this is the last of the bunch. | 哦,这就是最后的了 |
[20:15] | Are we almost done here? | 我们一直在这儿转吗? |
[20:20] | You normally lock containers | 你一般锁住 |
[20:22] | that are due to be returned overseas? | 返回海外的集装箱吗? |
[20:25] | No. Never. | 不,从不 |
[20:27] | Wanna open this one? | 这个能开么? |
[20:44] | We’ll take it from here,Mr. Hannigan. | 我会带走它,Hannigan先生 |
[21:01] | At least this one’s still in one piece. | 至少他还是完整的 |
[21:17] | James Prineman– dock worker number two. | James Prineman码头工人 |
[21:20] | Same address as Mike Prineman. They’re brothers. | 和Mike Prineman住在一起。他们是兄弟 |
[21:22] | Second longshoreman dead in as many days. | 这些天里死的第二个码头装卸工人 |
[21:25] | Dangerous job. In more ways than one. | 危险的工作 |
[21:28] | Multiple blunt force trauma to the head. | 头部多重钝物打击外伤 |
[21:31] | Fractured orbital and maxillary bones, | 断裂的眼窝和上颌骨 |
[21:32] | primarily on the left side. | 主要在左边 |
[21:34] | Somebody used him as a punching bag. | 有人把他当成攻击目标了 |
[21:36] | With some sort of brass knuckles for that extra oomph. | 用铜指环 哼哼声 |
[21:41] | Very little decomp, | 非常小的伤口 |
[21:43] | even though bleed-out puts death | 即使镳血至死 |
[21:44] | at a couple of days ago. | 几天以前 |
[21:46] | Couple of days? | 几天? |
[21:47] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[21:48] | The body must’ve been put in that container | 尸体一定被放在集装箱里 |
[21:50] | at Cutter’s Hook Terminal | 在Cutter’s Hook码头 |
[21:51] | and was preserved by the cold. | 被低温保藏 |
[21:53] | And his clothes | 还有他的衣服 |
[21:54] | were covered with these bugs. | 上面盖着这些虫子 |
[21:57] | Dendroctonus… Frontalis. | 南部松小蠹 |
[22:00] | I’ve become quite the bug expert. | 我都快成为虫子专家了 |
[22:02] | It’s the same beetle that we found on Paddy Dolan’s jeans. | 和我们在Paddy Dolan牛仔裤上找到的虫子一样 |
[22:05] | Okay,so if this guy died | 好了,那么如果这个家伙死于 |
[22:06] | a couple of days ago,that would’ve given | 几天以前,那将会给 |
[22:08] | Paddy Dolan enough time to be involved in his death. | Paddy Dolan足够的时间完成他的死亡 |
[22:10] | Even if he wasn’t involved, he was still in that container. | 即使不这样,他还是会在集装箱里 |
[22:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:16] | A latex body suit holds prints like a sponge holds water. | 橡皮衣沾有指纹就像海面吸收水分一样 |
[22:20] | If you take the bottom,I’ll take the top. | 如果你从下面开始,那我就从上面来 |
[22:21] | No,I like being on top. | 不,我想从上面开始 |
[22:23] | You’re getting all freaky on me | 你总是让我捉摸不定 |
[22:24] | because we drew a bondage case? You wish. | 因为我们被案子束缚了吗?你希望的 |
[22:26] | Hit the lights. | 关灯 |
[22:33] | All right,down here. | 好了,从这开始 |
[22:45] | I got something. | 我发现些东西了 |
[22:49] | Nice. Let me get set up. | 很好。让我瞧瞧 |
[23:07] | Jennifer Stupaine. | 相机快门滴答声 |
[23:09] | 4672 Charles. | 住在4672 Charles |
[23:11] | That’s near the West Village. | 在West Village附近 |
[23:24] | Ah,you must be | 你们一定是 |
[23:25] | the Andersons. | Andersons夫妇 |
[23:26] | You’re late for class. | 你们迟到了 |
[23:29] | Yeah,traffic was murder. | 恩,交通堵塞 |
[23:37] | Nice to see you both back again. | 很高兴你们再次回来 |
[23:40] | Oh,honey,I think the Andersons… | 哦,心肝,我想那时Andersons夫妇… |
[23:41] | Oh,come on in. | 哦,快进来 |
[23:42] | Welcome. There’s plenty of room. | 欢迎。空间很大 |
[23:44] | I am Jennifer Stupaine,and this is my John, | 我是Jennifer Stupaine,这是我的John |
[23:49] | and we’re… | 我们是… |
[23:50] | Oh! Okay… | 哦!知道了… |
[23:52] | And we’re here to teach you how to practice | 我们在这儿教你们如何 |
[23:54] | safe bondage. | 练习安全束缚 |
[23:56] | More specifically,forniphilia, | 跟明确点,forniphilia |
[24:00] | the art of human furniture. | 人体家具艺术 |
[24:03] | This… | 这是… Diana,我们的树枝形的装饰灯 |
[24:03] | is Diana,our chandelier, | 这是… Diana,我们的树枝形的装饰灯 |
[24:06] | hanging up here, | 挂在这儿 |
[24:07] | and over here is David,our side table. | 那儿是David,我们的靠墙的桌子 |
[24:11] | We also have machinery… | 我们还有机器… |
[24:16] | brought to you by Garage Joe. | 是由Garage Joe带给你们的 |
[24:20] | He is our resident mechanic. | 他是我们的常驻机械师 |
[24:23] | And these are just a few | 这些仅是 |
[24:24] | of his contraptions of pleasure. | 他精巧设计的一部分 |
[24:30] | May I? | 给我这个 |
[24:34] | So,please,feel free to buy. | 那么,请想买什么就买什么吧 |
[24:37] | There are something for everyone to take | 每人都有些东西可以拿 |
[24:42] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿,嘿! |
[24:44] | NYPD! Hey! | 纽约警察局!嘿~ |
[24:48] | Hey! | 嘿~ |
[24:48] | NYPD! | 纽约警察局! |
[25:03] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[25:05] | How long is she gonna hang like that? | 她像这样装饰多久了? |
[25:07] | Until we tell her to come down | 直到我们告诉她 |
[25:09] | Same with the side table. | 茶几 |
[25:11] | They are furniture, | 他们是家具 |
[25:13] | and they should be treated as such. | 他们应该被这样对待 |
[25:15] | Well,we’re taking,um, | 哦,我们在谈话,恩 |
[25:16] | Garage Joe’s contraptions back to our lab,all right? | 把Garage Joe的装置搬到我们的实验室,好吗? |
[25:20] | Um,does thiGarage Joe have a last name? | 恩,thiGarage Joe有姓吗? |
[25:23] | We only know him as Garage Joe. | 我们只知道他叫Garage Joe |
[25:25] | We don’t require background checks | 我们不会检查 |
[25:27] | for people who take our seminar. | 参加我们研究会的人的背景的 |
[25:28] | And everything we’re doing is perfectly legal. | 我们做的每件事都是合法的 |
[25:30] | We’re licensed and bonded,so… Ms. Stupaine, | 我们是经过批准的。那么,Stupaine女士 |
[25:33] | what’s with all the base on your eye? | 在你眼角里是什么? |
[25:35] | Base? But… | 什么?但 |
[25:36] | Yeah,you’re concealing | 你正在用化妆品隐瞒 |
[25:37] | a black eye with base makeup. | 眼睛的黑眼圈 |
[25:38] | I see it on abused women cases | 我在妇女虐待案件中见过 |
[25:40] | all the time. | 一直 |
[25:41] | Oh,it’s… | 哦,这是… |
[25:43] | it’s not abuse. | 这不是故意打的 |
[25:44] | It’s a donkey punch. | 是做爱留下的 |
[25:46] | Jennifer likes it in the face,not the ribs. | Jennifer喜欢在脸上,而不是在肋骨上 |
[25:48] | No,no,no. | BURN:不,不,不 |
[25:49] | I know what that is. I-I… I don’t think so. | 我知道这是什么。我,我…我认为不是这样的 |
[25:52] | I mean,the bruising’s distinct. | 我的意思是,这个瘀青不同 |
[25:54] | It’s almost square. | 它几乎是方形的 |
[25:55] | Oh,and not to mention the bruising | |
[25:57] | on your collarbone. | 哦,不要提锁骨上的瘀青了 |
[25:59] | I’m gonna need you to step into the back room. | 我要你和我来一趟里屋 |
[26:01] | – I need to photograph you. – For what? | -我要给你拍照。-为了什么? |
[26:04] | Vehicular bruising. | 记录伤痕 |
[26:15] | Did you get that from a donkey punch,too? | 这也是作爱是留下的么? |
[26:18] | The bruising goes | 瘀青从 |
[26:19] | from right to left,so that means | |
[26:20] | you were on the passenger side. | 左边到右边,这说明你们在副驾驶的位置上 |
[26:22] | Who was driving? | 谁在开车 |
[26:29] | Well,you weren’t the driver. | 哦,你不是司机 |
[26:34] | It’s time to visit Paddy Dolan’s house. | 是时候去Paddy Dolan那儿了 |
[26:36] | – You have an address? – Yes,I do. | -你有地址吗? |
[26:42] | Taylor. | -有 |
[26:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:51] | Mike Prineman was fired | Mike Prineman被解雇了 |
[26:53] | from his job at the docks. | 在码头的工作 |
[26:55] | Everybody down there saw me talking to him. | 在那的每个人都看见我和他谈话了 |
[26:57] | There are other jobs. | 还有很多其他工作 |
[26:59] | He’s young,he’ll be okay. | 他还年青,会好的 |
[27:00] | I had Flack pull his file. | 我让Flack取了他的档案 |
[27:01] | Everything points to this kid | 任何事都针对这个孩子 |
[27:02] | being a stand-up guy,a family man. | 一个正直,有家庭的人 |
[27:06] | I got to make this right,Stella. | 我想帮他,Stella |
[27:08] | You will. | 你会的 |
[27:20] | Well,well. | 好,好 |
[27:21] | The plot thickens. | 现场好乱 |
[27:23] | Welcome to Paddy Dolan’s | 欢迎来到Paddy Dolan的 |
[27:25] | electronic superstore. | 电子超级市场 |
[27:27] | I’ve bn wanting a toaster. | 我一直想要个烤面包机 |
[27:28] | You came to the ght place. | 你来对地方了 |
[27:30] | Well,one box here, | 哦,这一个箱子 |
[27:31] | one box there,gets written off as a shipping loss. | 那一个箱子,都是以运输损失被注销的 |
[27:35] | The money goes into somebody’s pocket. | 钱都到某个人的钱包里了 |
[27:51] | Found the bank. | 找到钱了 |
[27:59] | Just under three grand. | 就3万 |
[28:01] | Maybe he had a falling-out | |
[28:02] | with one of his partners in crime. | 可能他和他的一个犯罪同伙吵了一架 |
[28:03] | I always thought there was honor amongst thieves. | 我一直认为在小偷中存在尊重 |
[28:22] | Missing brass knuckles. | 丢失的痛指环 |
[28:29] | Paddy Dolan did kill Jimmy Prineman. | Paddy Dolan肯定杀了Jimmy Prineman |
[28:32] | It would seem so. | 似乎是这样的 |
[28:41] | What do you see? | 你看见什么了? |
[28:43] | A lot of blood. | 很多血 |
[28:48] | And our next port of call. | 还有我们的下一个目标 |
[29:04] | You guys seen your buddy Mike? | 你们看见你们的伙伴Mike了吗? |
[29:06] | Nah,man. | 没有,伙计 |
[29:07] | Not since you got him fired. | 自从你连累他被解雇就没有了 |
[29:13] | Let’s go,man. | 我们走,伙计 |
[29:14] | Excuse me,lady. | 借过,女士 |
[29:22] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[29:24] | These guys… look familiar you? | 这些家伙你认识吗? |
[29:39] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[29:42] | Sure. Yeah,they were in the other night | 当然。他们前几天的晚上 |
[29:44] | with those two guys that just went out the door. | 和刚出去几那两个家伙在一起 |
[29:47] | Uh,it was quite the difference of opinion. | 恩,他们意见不和 |
[29:49] | 25% of everything you make | 你得到了25% |
[29:51] | in the first six months. | 在开始的六个月 |
[29:52] | You want me to pay you so I can work? | 你想我付你钱,那么我才能工作么? |
[29:54] | It ain’t gonna happen. | 绝不可能 |
[29:55] | You hear me? It ain’t gonna happen. | 听见了吗?决不可能 |
[29:58] | Hey,hey,hey! | 嘿,嘿,嘿! |
[30:00] | Take it ouide. | 滚出去 |
[30:02] | Did Dolan come back in? | Dolan回来了吗? |
[30:03] | I don’t… I don’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[30:05] | But,um, | 但,恩 |
[30:05] | the other guy,he,uh,he followed Dolan out. | 另一个家伙,他跟着Dolan出去了 |
[30:12] | This the guy? | 是这个人吗? |
[30:14] | No. No,it wasn’t him. | 不。不是他 |
[30:16] | It was,uh… | 是,恩… |
[30:18] | it was him. | 是他 |
[30:21] | The bartender told us you followed Paddy Dolan out. | 酒吧招待告诉我们你跟着Paddy Dolan出去了 |
[30:23] | Yeah,I went to make sure Jimmy was okay. | 是的,我去看他是不是还好 |
[30:25] | I went outside,but I didn’t | 我出去,但我什么都没看见 |
[30:26] | see anything,and I went looking for him, | 我找了他 |
[30:28] | and I never saw him again. | 但再也没见过他 |
[30:32] | We’re gonna have to hold you here, | 我们准备把你留在这里 |
[30:34] | see if your story checks outs,Mike. | 看你的故事是否属实,Mike |
[30:37] | What about my kids? | 我的孩子怎么办? |
[30:39] | It says “Robo-Spanker.” | 我叫它Robo-Spanker |
[30:40] | You believe people actually make this kind of stuff? | 你相信有人会做这样的东西吗? |
[30:43] | Apparently so. Garage Joe does. | 似乎是这样。Garage Joe就是 |
[30:47] | That’s got to hurt,no? | 会受伤的,不是吗? |
[30:54] | Who wants to try it? No! | -谁想试一下? -不 |
[30:56] | Try it. No! | -试下。 -不! |
[30:57] | That’s sexual harassment,Danny. | 这是性虐待,Danny |
[31:00] | What’s this? What’s this thing? | 这是什么?什么东西? |
[31:01] | The Guillotine? | 断头台? |
[31:06] | Your head in here,your hands… | 头放这儿,手放这儿…. |
[31:11] | It’s a wrap. You’re done. | 是个限制 |
[31:14] | This is crazy. | 很疯狂 |
[31:19] | Actually,it looks like somebody’s still in there. | 事实上,看起来像某人还在里面 |
[31:30] | Get that to Jane Parsons in DNA. | 交给Jane Parsons做DNA检测 |
[31:33] | Now! | 快点! |
[31:41] | It’s affirmative. | 确定了 |
[31:42] | The hair from The Guillotine belongs to a Joe Strahil. | 断头台上的头发属于Joe Strahil |
[31:45] | Warrants outstanding. | 有搜查令 |
[31:46] | That good enough for you,Vicaro? | 对你够好了,Vicaro? |
[31:48] | Yeah,that’s good enough for me. | 是的,对我来说不错 |
[31:50] | Here we go. | 我们去吧 |
[31:52] | On my lead,boys. | 我是头,孩子 |
[31:53] | Be on three. | 在这个地方 |
[31:55] | One,two… | 一,二… |
[31:59] | NYPD! | 纽约警察局! |
[32:01] | Put your hands | 把手举起来 |
[32:02] | in the air now. | 把手举起来 |
[32:03] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[32:04] | NYPD! | 纽约警察局 |
[32:06] | Stop what you’re doing, | 站着别动 |
[32:08] | put your hands | |
[32:09] | in the air now. | |
[32:13] | Don’t be stupid. | 把手举起来 |
[32:23] | Easy! | 很简单! |
[32:24] | Relax! | 放轻松点! |
[32:30] | Joe Strahil,I got to tell you, | Joe Strahil,我必须告诉你 |
[32:32] | I’m not at peace | 我可不是好惹的 |
[32:33] | with this taste. Neither am I. Come on, | 我也是 |
[32:35] | let’s get him up. | 把他扶起来 |
[32:37] | _w | 哦 |
[32:44] | Where were you the night Debbie Bogda became | 你那晚在什么地方 |
[32:46] | a hood ornament on one of your fetish contraptions? | 当Debbie Bogda成为你性玩具的装饰品时? |
[32:49] | I was tied up. | 我被绑住了 |
[32:51] | At the auto shop. | 在自动售货商店 |
[32:53] | Yeah,well,Debbie Bogda’s dead. | 是的,Debbie Bogda死了 |
[32:57] | She died? | 她死了? |
[32:58] | Yeah,she died,is that a big shock to you? | 是的,死了,很吃惊吗? |
[33:01] | Yes. It is. | 是的 |
[33:03] | I made the Screamer Hitch | 我制作了Screamer套 |
[33:04] | as an optimum mode of speed and fear | 有最适宜的速度和恐惧模式 |
[33:07] | for those who fetish such. | 给那些喜欢峦物的人 |
[33:09] | Debbie was up for it. | Debbie要买它 |
[33:11] | So I sold her the art. | 我卖给了她 |
[33:12] | Then you tied her up | 然后你就绑住了她 |
[33:13] | and you took her for a ride. | 并载了她一程 |
[33:14] | No,sir. I only sell. | 不,先生。我只是买给她而已 |
[33:17] | You try at your own risk. | 你凭空猜测而已 |
[33:19] | Do me a favor,stand up. | 帮个忙,站起来 |
[33:21] | We want to check you for seat-belt bruising. | 我想检查下你身上安全带的淤青 |
[33:31] | No bruising. | 没有 |
[33:39] | Hey,Jane. | 嘿,Jane |
[33:39] | I’m sorry,looks like I’m catchg you on your way out. | 对不起,看来你准备出去 |
[33:41] | That’s all right. What can I do for you? Your office called | 没什么。有什么可帮的? |
[33:43] | about the results on our Cutter’s Hook DOA? | 你的办公室要Cutter的结果 |
[33:46] | Oh,yes,therass knuckles. | 是的,铜指环 |
[33:50] | Here. There were two samples | 这儿。铜指环有两份样品 |
[33:52] | on the brass knuckles. | |
[33:54] | Blood from the victim, | 血来自受害者 |
[33:55] | and epithelials from the assailant, | 上皮来自于攻击者 |
[33:56] | which don’t match Paddy Dolan. | 和Paddy Dolan不相符 |
[33:59] | They do come from a male donor, | 他们来自于一位男性捐献者 |
[34:01] | but I guess that’s no surprise. | 但我猜那不奇怪 |
[34:02] | Brass knuckles aren’t exactly a woman’s choice of weapons. | 铜指环不是女性选择的武器 |
[34:06] | So Paddy Dolan did not kill Jimmy Prineman. | 那么Paddy Dolan没有杀Jimmy Prineman |
[34:09] | Not according to the DNA. | 从DNA来看,没有 |
[34:11] | You get any other hits at all? | 你还有其它发现吗? |
[34:12] | No. Sorry not to be more help. | 没有。很遗憾只能帮你这么多 |
[34:14] | That’s all right. | 没什么 |
[34:15] | Some days are like that. | 有时候就这样 |
[34:16] | I have to start all over again at the computer. | 我必须从电脑上从新开始了 |
[34:24] | Did you figure it out yet? | 解决了吗? |
[34:25] | Figure out what,the button? | 解决什么,按钮吗? |
[34:28] | Started the car. | 发动汽车 |
[34:29] | Got that far. | 打开这个 |
[34:30] | Every time I press the button, | 每次我按下这个按钮 |
[34:31] | the dome light goes red. | 顶灯就变红 |
[34:33] | It’s obviously for the person hging upside down. | 很显然是给绑在上面的人用的 |
[34:40] | Maybe it’s a signal. | 可能是个信号 |
[34:42] | I mean,how else do you communicate | 我的意思是,你在上面如何交流 |
[34:44] | upside down at thaspeed? | 这么快的速度? |
[34:46] | …… | |
[34:48] | How do you say “stop”? | 例如用来表示‘停’? |
[34:50] | Mad Chad,what’s our progress on our glass? | 疯狂的Chad,碎片有什么进展? |
[34:53] | Uh,it’s a Cady Zugo lens. | 恩,是Cady Zugo镜片 |
[34:55] | They make after-market optics. | 他们制造汽车零件市场光学器件 |
[34:58] | High-end. | 高端产品 |
[34:59] | For movie cameras from Fujihama. | 用于来自Fujihama电影摄影机 |
[35:03] | Sorry I couldn’t be | 对不起,我知道的不是很清楚 |
[35:05] | more specific. | |
[35:07] | No,no,no,this is about as specific as it gets. | 不,不,不,这已经够清楚的了 |
[35:09] | I think I know how she got that square bruise on her eye. | 我想我知道她眼睛上的伤是怎么来的了 |
[35:12] | Thanks,Chad. | 谢谢,Chad |
[35:19] | How you doing,Mr. and Mrs. Stupaine? | 你好啊,Stupaine先生,Stupaine太太 |
[35:21] | We got a warrant to search your residence. | 我们来搜查你的住宅 |
[35:34] | You look for the camera,I’ll look for the film. | 你找摄像机,我找胶片 |
[35:54] | Uh-oh. | 哦 |
[35:56] | Aiden… | |
[35:59] | Sex,lies,and… Super-8. | 性,谎言,还有…Super-8 |
[36:06] | Mrs. Stupaine… | Stupaine太太… |
[36:10] | who were you being filmed by | 谁当时在拍摄你 |
[36:11] | while you’re strapping up Debbie Bogda? | 当你把Debbie Bogda捆在上面时? |
[36:14] | You’re never going to get that out of me. | 我不会说的 |
[36:17] | Trust is not negotiable in my world. | 在我的世界里,信任是不可商量的 |
[36:21] | My function that night was simple: | 那晚我的任务很简单: |
[36:24] | make sure Debbie Bogda had a safe experience. | 确保Debbie Bogda的安全 |
[36:27] | Yeah,well,you did a lousy job | 是的,你你工作真恶心 |
[36:28] | ’cause we got it all on film. | 因为你把它全记录在胶片里了 |
[36:30] | The danger wasn’t outside the car, | 危险不是在车外 |
[36:32] | it was inside. | 而是在里面 |
[36:35] | You strapped her into Garage Joe’s Screamer Hitch | 你把她捆在Garage Joe的Screamer套上 |
[36:37] | and you took her out for a drive. | 然后你开车载她出去了 |
[36:39] | You all got a little carried away. | 你们当时都有点兴奋了 |
[36:40] | e…… | 恩… |
[36:48] | When she hit the panic button, you ignored her. | 当她按了停止按钮,你确忽视了 |
[36:50] | She’s hitting the safe button. Slow down. | 她敲了安全钮。停下来 她正击打安全阀。慢点 |
[36:53] | Nine years of marriage a this is what gets you off?! | 九年的婚姻呃这就是所得的?! |
[36:56] | You want speed,sweetheart?! | 你要速度,宝贝儿?!~ |
[36:57] | You got it! | 好吧! |
[37:00] | Damn it,Ron,you can’t violate her trust! | 该死,Ron,你不能破坏它对你的信任! |
[37:03] | Slow down! | 慢点儿! |
[37:04] | But power over someone in a submissive position | 对于像你这样的人能够控制一个处于屈服地位的人的确是一个刺激 |
[37:06] | can be quite a turn-on for a guy like you,huh,Ron? | 啊,Ron? |
[37:09] | Back off! Ow! | 退回去!欧! 刺耳的轮胎摩擦声 |
[37:12] | Ow! | 欧! |
[37:14] | And that’s when things really took a turn for the worse. | 就在那时事情变糟了 |
[37:18] | bob what was you doing stop stop | bob,你再做什么!停下停下! |
[37:27] | We don’t have the rest on film, | 不用看录像 |
[37:28] | but we suspect we know what happened next. | 我们也知道接下来发生了什么 |
[37:31] | You took her off the Screamer Hitch, | 你把她从Screamer Hitch上驮下 |
[37:33] | stripped her down and left her for dead. | 脱了她的衣服,让她死去 |
[37:37] | Upon impact,Jennifer’s passenger-side airbag deployed. | 由于撞击,Jennifer的安全气袋展开了 |
[37:40] | But you didn’t have your seat belt on, | 不过你并没有系上你的安全带 |
[37:41] | did you,Mr. Bogda? | 不是吗,Bogda先生? |
[37:45] | Got two little kids at home. | 家里留下了两个孩子 |
[37:47] | Two little kids now with no mother or no father. | 两个现在无父无母 |
[37:49] | For what? For what,for some kicks? | 为什么?就因为几个进球? |
[37:53] | Mr. Bogda,you got anything to say for yourself? | Bogda先生,你有什么可为自己辩护的吗? |
[37:54] | Or you just gonna sit there like a piece of furniture? | 或者就想坐在那,一块木头似的? |
[37:57] | Sometimes play life’s got real life consequences. | 有时候儿戏人生的确会产生麻烦 |
[38:00] | And now we’re going to put the two of you | 现在你正将你们两个人推向被动 |
[38:01] | in a submissive position. | |
[38:16] | You hungry? Yeah. | 你饿了吗?是的 |
[38:17] | Get a bite to eat. | 弄点吃的 |
[38:19] | I’ll drive. | 我去开车 |
[38:20] | Put you on the hood. | 你坐车盖 |
[38:21] | Put you on the hood. | 你才坐车盖呢 |
[38:29] | Got something? | 有什么发现没? |
[38:30] | There are GPS transmitters | 每个集装箱上都装有定位传送器 |
[38:31] | on every container. | |
[38:33] | This is the one we found Jimmy Prineman in. | 在这个里面我们发现了Jimmy Prineman |
[38:35] | It was supposed to stay in storage for an extra three weeks. | 它本来还要存放三个星期 |
[38:37] | But we found it here in the area assigned | 但是我们却在这个地区发现了它 |
[38:39] | for immediate shipment to Hong Kong. | 立刻就要运往香港 |
[38:41] | Someone wanted this container out of here quickly. | 有人想让它从这儿消失 |
[38:44] | It could only have been moved | |
[38:45] | by someone with the authority and the training. | 只有有权力并接受过训练的人才能做到 |
[38:48] | One of the bosses. | 是其中的一个老板 |
[38:50] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[38:58] | The container holding Jimmy Prineman was meant to go there. | 装有Jimmy Prineman的集装箱要运往到那里 |
[39:03] | But it ended up over there on the pier. | 但是却只运到了那边的码头 |
[39:06] | Could Paddy Dolan have operated that crane? | 会是Paddy Dolan操作的起重机吗? |
[39:09] | I guess it’s a possibility,but I doubt it. | 我想是一种可能,但我持疑 |
[39:11] | Paddy didn’t like to handle the equipment all that much. | Paddy并不喜欢操作那种机器 |
[39:15] | Mac! | |
[39:29] | Hey! You! On the ground! | 嘿!你!趴下! |
[39:56] | You want to be careful,Hannigan, | 你要小心了,Hannigan |
[39:58] | using that equipment in my jurisdiction. | 在我的管辖范围内使用那种装备 |
[40:02] | Someone could get hurt. | 有人会受伤的 |
[40:07] | Mr. Hannigan, | Hannigan先生 |
[40:10] | your DNA matched a sample we retrieved | 你的DNA与我们从用来杀死Jimmy |
[40:12] | from the brass knuckles used to kill Jimmy Prineman. | Prineman的青铜钩爪上去会的样品相吻合 |
[40:16] | And Paddy Dolan’s blood is on your knife. | 你的刀上有Paddy Dolan的血迹 |
[40:18] | Dolan was a rat. | Dolan是凶手 |
[40:19] | Just got his is all. | 抓住他就行了 |
[40:21] | You were in the bar | |
[40:22] | the same night that Jimmy Prineman was killed. | Jimmy Prineman遇害的那一晚你也在酒吧 |
[40:25] | Hey,calm down! | 嘿,冷静点儿! |
[40:28] | Paddy started cutting deals with the new guys. | Paddy 开始与这帮新家伙做交易 |
[40:31] | Time was,he’d come to me | Time向我 |
[40:32] | begging for a half a shift painting cables. | 要了一些绳索 |
[40:34] | All of sudden,he’s Mr. Employment Broker. | 突然,他就成了职业中介人 |
[40:38] | You want a job at the Hook,you come to me. | 你想在Hook谋一份职,你求过我 |
[40:41] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[40:43] | It’s fine. | 好了 |
[40:48] | That’s a reason to kill Jimmy? | 这就是你杀Jimmy的原因? |
[40:52] | I just wanted to teach the kid a lesson, | 我只想给这小子点儿颜色看看 |
[40:54] | tune him up a little. | |
[40:56] | Didn’t think I’d… | 难道我不该… |
[40:58] | Hey,homeboy! You want a job? | 嘿,老乡!需要工作吗? |
[41:04] | And Paddy the Boy Scout offered to helyou out. | 童子军Paddy答应帮助他 |
[41:06] | He was my partner. | 他是我的搭档 |
[41:08] | And that’s what partners do. | 而这正是一个搭档要做的 |
[41:09] | Helped you hide the body. | 帮你隐藏了尸体 |
[41:11] | He’s dead,Paddy,I killed him. | 他死了,Paddy,我杀了他 |
[41:12] | Give me the knuckles and your shirt. | 给我钩刀和你的衬衫 |
[41:14] | What are we going to do,Paddy? | 你要做什么?Paddy |
[41:15] | Meet me with the body | 带上尸体 |
[41:16] | at Pier Eight in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后在Pier Eight等我 |
[41:25] | Yeah,then the son of a bitch turns around and tells me | 啊,之后那狗娘养的转过身,对我说 |
[41:29] | if I don’t pay up, he’s going to the cops. | 如果我不付钱,他就报警 |
[41:33] | I gave him three grand, he wanted more. | 我给了他三万,他却嫌少 |
[41:37] | The container was just to make it look like an accident. | 集装箱正好使之像个事故 |
[41:43] | Hey,Leon Spinks,you got my cash? | Leon Spinks,拿到钱了吗? 痛苦的尖叫 |
[41:48] | He was still alive when that container crushed him. | 集装箱砸他时他还活着 |
[41:53] | Yeah,well,not for long. | 是的,为时不久 |
[41:58] | We’re done here. | 就问到这吧 |
[42:13] | You really made me jump today. | 你今天真让我为你担心 |
[42:15] | Glad you were paying attention. | 还好你留心了 |
[42:18] | Didn’t want you to end up like Paddy Dolan. | 我不想你和Paddy Dolan的下场一样 |
[42:21] | Anyway,thanks. | 不管怎么样,谢谢 |
[42:27] | That’s what partners do. | 这是搭档应该做的 |
[42:36] | Hey,wait up! | 等一下! |
[42:37] | Hey,Mike. | 你好,Mike |
[42:38] | Good to see you got your job back. | 很高兴你恢复原职 |
[42:51] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 17 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |