时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Hannah?? Hannah?? There’s no pulse?! Call an ambulance,please | Hannah?Hannah?没有脉搏 叫救护车! |
[01:03] | Still warm. | 身体还有温度 |
[01:06] | What were the doves supposed to do?? | 这些鸽子是干什么的? |
[01:07] | Fly above the couple as the father hands off the daughter to the groom. | 当父亲将女儿交给 新郎时在空中飞 |
[01:11] | Guess no one’s superstitious around here. | 看来附近没人相信这样一个说法 |
[01:13] | They say that it’s bad luck for a bird to fly indoors. | 鸟在屋内飞会带来霉运 |
[01:16] | Well,according to the hotel brochure, “The flight of the doves is a symbol of the couple’s union and eternal love.” | 嗯,根据手册上说 “鸽子飞翔象征新人 的结合和永恒的爱” |
[01:23] | – It could happen to you,you know. – What,marriage?? | 这也会发生在你的身上 什么,结婚? |
[01:26] | Love. | 爱情 |
[01:28] | Don’t even say stuff like that,Mac. That’s not even funny. | 不要用那种口气说,Mac 这可不好笑,朋友 |
[01:35] | Excessive redness in the eyes. | 眼睛充血 |
[01:40] | – Brides do cry on their wedding day. – This one didn’t. | 新娘在结婚当日哭过 |
[01:43] | There’s no evidence of lacrimation or streaks in her makeup. | 这个没有流泪的证据 脸上的化妆里也看不到痕迹 |
[01:46] | She doesn’t wear contact lenses. | 她不戴隐形眼镜,更可能 |
[01:49] | More than likely,the redness was caused by some kind of external irritation or allergy. | 充血是由某种外部刺激 或过敏性反应引起的 |
[01:54] | No external injuries,lacerations, or ligature marks,but… | 没有外部损伤,割伤 或捆绑的痕迹,但是 … |
[01:58] | Look,there is abnormal discoloration of the skin. Here on the shoulders, | 看,皮肤上有异常的变色 |
[02:03] | and along the chest. | 肩膀,直到前胸 |
[02:04] | The epidermis is rough,hard. | 表皮粗糙,坚硬 |
[02:07] | This type of trauma is usually associated with chemical exposure. | 这通常是由某种外伤 或化学暴露后引起的皮肤病变 |
[02:12] | Two dead doves,one dead bride… | 两只死鸽,一个死了的新娘 … |
[02:16] | Looks like “fowl” play to me. | 看起来象是“鸟”在玩我 |
[02:35] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[02:42] | Season 01 Episode 16 | |
[03:06] | Gives new meaning to the words “cold feet.” | 给“胆怯”新的注释 |
[03:08] | You know,if I would say something like that,you’d call me insensitive. | 瞧,要是我说了 你又要说我感觉迟钝 |
[03:11] | No,I would have asked you if you wanted to grab a drink later. | 不,我可能问你 想不想等会去喝一杯 |
[03:13] | I’m attracted to a man with a dark sense of humor. | 我被一个有黑色幽默的人吸引 |
[03:16] | You two want to be alone?? I’ll drag the body outside. | 你们俩不想单独谈谈? 我把尸体拖到外面去 |
[03:18] | – Sorry,Mac. – She started it. | 抱歉,Mac 她先开始的 |
[03:21] | So,what do you got on the bride?? | 那么,你在新娘身上找到什么吗? |
[03:22] | Well,other than the alcohol the maid of honor said they consumed last night and the champagne that they drank this morning, | 嗯,除了女仆说的昨夜喝的酒外 |
[03:27] | Hannah Bloom was in perfect health. | 还有今晨喝的香槟 |
[03:29] | She did complain of a headache and dizziness during the wedding photos, but everyone just assumed that it was a hangover. | 拍结婚照时她抱怨说头疼 还有些头晕眼花 Hannah Bollm身体很健康 但是所有的人都以为是宿醉 |
[03:34] | – And the birds?? – Fed only the finest seed. | 鸟呢? |
[03:36] | They were part of the hotel’s deluxe wedding package. | 喂最好的粮食 它们是饭店豪华婚庆的一部分 |
[03:39] | They were placed in the basket just before the wedding party marched down the aisle. | 在婚礼人群到走廊之前 被放入篮子里 |
[03:43] | That rules out suffocation. | 出于窒息而死 |
[03:44] | Doesn’t rule out poison. | 不是出于中毒 |
[03:47] | – But what’s the motive?? – The motive to kill two birds and a bride on her wedding day?? | 但动机是什么? 在新娘结婚当日杀死 两只鸽子的动机? |
[03:51] | This one I want to hear. | 正是我想知道的 |
[03:52] | Start by processing the bridal suite. | 查一下婚礼用的房间 |
[03:55] | I’m gonna find out how and if our bride was poisoned. | 我要查明新娘是否中毒, 怎样中毒而死 |
[03:58] | Hannah and her bridesmaids really trashed this place. | Hannah和她的女傧相们 把这弄得真的一塌糊涂 |
[04:52] | Please,sir?? Sir?? Please?! I am sorry,but you cannot come marching in… | 先生?先生? 很抱歉 |
[04:55] | I am here about my daughter,Hannah Bloom. Who’s in charge here?? | 但是你不能进去 … 我来这是为了我的女儿, |
[04:58] | – Is there a supervisor here?? – Abe?? Abe,please… | 这里谁负责?有主管吗? Abe?Abe,别 |
[05:00] | I can’t believe you did this,Walter. You know how Lin and I feel about this. | … 我无法相信你能这样做,Walter 你知道我无法接受这 |
[05:03] | – Mr. Bloom,we will do everything we can to accommodate you. You cannot go… – Jenny?? | Bloom先生,只要是可以做的 我们尽量满足您 你不能进去 … |
[05:07] | Thank you. I’ll take care of it. | 谢谢,我来处理 |
[05:09] | I’m Dr. Sheldon Hawkes,the pathologist. | 我是Sheldon Hawkers博士 病理学家 |
[05:13] | – You cannot perform an autopsy on my daughter. – I want to know | 你不能对我女儿验尸 |
[05:17] | what happened to my wife. The sooner there’s an autopsy… | 我想要知道我的妻子怎么了 接下来会有一次尸体解剖 |
[05:19] | She is not your wife. There was never a wedding,Walter. She’s my daughter, | … 她不是你的妻子 没有婚礼,Walter |
[05:23] | and she died… | 她是我的女儿,而她死了 … |
[05:31] | – We’re Jewish. – Orthodox?? | 我们是犹太人 |
[05:33] | Traditional. That’s-that’s how… | 东正教?太传统 |
[05:36] | how Hannah would describe us. | 那-那就是Hannah 怎样描述我们的 |
[05:39] | You do it because you believe it,not because you fear it. That’s what she always said. | 你这样是因为你相信它 不是因为你惧怕它 |
[05:43] | I have,uh… | 她总是那样说 我已经,呒 … |
[05:45] | contacted a Rabbi | 和一位拉比联系过 |
[05:47] | to say a prayer over the body. | 让他为我女儿说一篇祷文 |
[05:50] | So,no incisions are to be made until then. And afterwards,only what’s absolutely necessary. | 所以,在仪式前不能做解剖 |
[05:55] | Of course I’ll do what I can to respect your wishes. | 然后,只要是必须的 |
[05:57] | But any significant delay could compromise the autopsy | 当然我会做力所能及 的事以尊重您的信仰 但是任何重要的延迟 |
[06:00] | and our findings as to the cause of death. | 都可能破坏我们 对死因的调查 |
[06:03] | I appreciate that. But if you’ll just be patient… | 我很感激 但是如果你有耐心 |
[06:06] | Okay. | … 好 |
[06:21] | Dispatch,we’re headed to Staten Island Monastery. | 我们去Staten Island修道院 |
[06:25] | We found an abandoned car and a hand. | 我们找到一辆丢弃 的小汽车和一只手 |
[06:27] | – What do you mean,just a hand?? – A hand. | 什么意思?就一只手? 一只手,确切的说, |
[06:29] | A right hand,to be exact. | 一支右手 腕部一下都完整 |
[06:32] | – You didn’t find anything else?? – I haven’t gone in yet. | 还有别的发现吗? |
[06:32] | Below the wrist. All fingers intact. | 还有别的发现吗? 还没有进一步检查 |
[06:34] | What??! Flack,you little scaredy cat. | 什么?!Flack, 你这只胆小的猫 |
[06:37] | You don’t believe these stories about this place being haunted?? | 你不相信这地方闹鬼吗? |
[06:39] | I was doing my job,Aiden. Getting statements from witnesses. | 我正在做我的工作,Aiden 收集目击证人的供词 |
[06:42] | – Stella,you smell that?? – Yeah,chicken. | Stella,你闻到那个味道吗? 耶,鸡肉 |
[06:45] | Uh,but I did hear the one about the monk who went crazy and killed the others is true. | 噢,但是我的确听到 一个僧侣变疯了 并且杀死其它人的故事是真的 |
[06:49] | The One-Two-Two gets calls of strange noises coming from this place all the time. | 122一直接到来自这个地方的 奇怪噪音的电话 |
[06:52] | Will you stop?? That’s just an old urban legend. | 你能停吗?那只是个 古老的都市传奇 |
[06:56] | Uh,Aiden,I think you’d better hold Flack’s hand. | 噢,Aiden,我想你 最好握住Flack的手 |
[06:59] | Yeah,okay. Cute. | 耶,好的,真可爱 |
[07:03] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[07:09] | So,which way do we go– left or right?? | 那么,走哪边? — 向左或向右? |
[07:11] | Left. | 左,Tucker警长叫我们 |
[07:12] | Officer Tucker said to keep walking | |
[07:14] | till we feel a little draft, | 一直走到草图的地方 |
[07:16] | then look down. | 再仔细查查 |
[07:17] | – And we should see it. – This place is old. | 我们应该看看 Burn:这个地方很老了 |
[07:19] | Been vacant for about 50 years. | 空置了大约50 年 |
[07:23] | A lot of high school kids hang out here. | 许多中学孩子 喜欢到这里玩 |
[07:25] | Initiations, | 入会式,一群群 |
[07:27] | gangs,satanic rituals. | 恶魔的仪式 |
[07:30] | It’s a good place to get high or get laid. | 是个好地方 |
[07:37] | Got something here. | 有发现 |
[07:41] | All right. | 好 |
[07:48] | Okay… | 好 … |
[07:50] | the legend of the Staten Island Monastery continues. | Staten Island修道院 的传奇又继续了 |
[07:53] | Now that’s kind of creepy. | 已经有些蛆了 |
[07:55] | Only question is,where’s the rest of him?? | 问题是,他的其它部分在哪? |
[08:13] | Hey,guys?? | 嘿,过来看 |
[08:20] | Looks like he saw a ghost. | 看起来象他看见了鬼 |
[08:40] | Dermal tissue?? | 真皮的织物? |
[08:42] | He chewed his own hand off. | 他把自己的手咬断的 |
[08:47] | It was his only way out. | 这是他唯一逃生的方法 |
[08:55] | Looks like someone was trying to dig a hole. | 看起来象某人试图挖一个洞 |
[08:57] | Or a grave. | 或者一座坟墓 |
[09:04] | There’s nothing there. | 在那里没有什么 |
[09:07] | I found a buck-50 and a bus pass in his pocket. | 我在他的口袋内找到 1美元50分和一张公共汽车票 |
[09:10] | It’s the only thing they give you when you get off the transport bus at Queens Plaza. | 是离开皇后广场公共 |
[09:13] | That’s right. Our dead guy’s an ex-con. | 汽车后唯一的东西 对,死人不能说假话 |
[09:16] | Where are we towing the vehicle,Detective?? | 车拖到哪?探员 |
[09:18] | From Staten Island to the CSI garage. | 从Staten Island修道院 |
[09:20] | This is Dispatch. Go ahead. | 到CSI汽车库 这是调度中心,继续 |
[09:22] | You got an address on this SUV?? | 你从车子上弄到地址了? |
[09:24] | We’re structural engineers. Just here to take some measurements. | 我们是建筑工程师 到这量一些尺寸 |
[09:27] | Our company is surveying the space for Belcrest University. | 我们公司为Belcrest大学测量该地 他们正想购买此地 |
[09:30] | They’re thinking about buying the property. You know,renovating it. | 你知道,他们想从新建造这里 |
[09:33] | – Who found the hand?? – Me. | 谁发现的手? |
[09:35] | I sort of tripped right over it. | 我,我差点被他绊倒 |
[09:36] | Thought it was just a rock or something. Picked it up to toss it away. | 以为是块石头或其它什么的 拣起它并扔了 |
[09:40] | – And,uh… – And then he came and got me. And we called you guys. | 然后,呒 … |
[09:43] | Didn’t think you’d find a whole body down there,though. | 然后他来叫我 然后我们打了电话叫你们来 没想到你们会在那找到整具尸体 |
[09:45] | You said you were here last week?? | 你说你上周在这里? |
[09:46] | Preliminary stuff– sketching the building,going over the plans. | 预备工作 — 画大楼草图 检查施工计划 |
[09:49] | Did you see anything?? Anyone?? | 你看见任何东西?任何人? |
[09:50] | – Anything unusual?? – No. | 任何异常的事情吗? |
[09:52] | – Not like this. – Okay, | 不,没有 |
[09:54] | thank you,guys. | 好,谢谢,朋友 |
[09:57] | Ran the plates on the vehicle. | 耶 查了在车辆上的盘子 |
[09:59] | It was reported stolen four days ago. | 是4 天以前被偷的 |
[10:01] | Owners live in Queens. | 失主住在皇后街 |
[10:02] | – Doesn’t make sense. – What?? | 说不通 |
[10:04] | You get out of jail,you steal a car and your first stop is an abandoned monastery?? | 什么? 你出了监狱 偷了一辆小汽车 而第一站就是一座 废弃的男修道院吗? |
[10:49] | Clearly evidence of alcohol use by the brides and the bridesmaids. | 酒精使用的迹象很明显 新郎和傧相也证实了这一点 |
[10:52] | Mostly just wine and champagne. | 大部分只是葡萄酒和香槟 |
[10:54] | I figured maybe they were enhancing their high,you know?? | 我想或许他们是为了 |
[10:56] | – You tested for GHB?? – Yeah. | 更开心,你说呢? |
[10:57] | The only thing that came up red was my positive control. | 你做了药物测试吗? |
[11:00] | I found a hypodermic needle. | 是的。有阳性反映 我还找到一个皮下注射的针孔 |
[11:01] | Figured that was connected to drug use. | 以为是使用毒品 |
[11:03] | – No ? – No. | |
[11:04] | Botox. | 不是吗? 不是,是肉毒素 |
[11:06] | Noticed a lot of water bottles around the room. | 注意到在房间周围有很多瓶子 |
[11:08] | Ecstasy makes you thirsty. | 药物使她口渴 |
[11:10] | I couldn’t even get a trace of nicotine from backwash. | 我甚至找不到尼古丁的踪迹 |
[11:12] | If the poisoning was intentional, the answer should have been in that suite. | 如果是有意下毒 答案应该就在那个房间里 |
[11:16] | Move on to plan B. | 开始B计划 |
[11:18] | What’s plan B ? | 什么是B计划? |
[11:19] | Birds. | 鸽子 |
[11:23] | What’s that all about ? | |
[11:24] | Jewish tradition requires that the body be watched at all times, | 那是干什么? 犹太人的传统 |
[11:27] | because the soul doesn’t leave until the burial. | 要一直看着尸体 直到下葬后灵魂离开身体 |
[11:30] | Well,I understand how he must feel, losing someone so close to you so suddenly. | 嗯,能理解至亲的人突然 离开自己 |
[11:33] | – You have an ETA on the Rabbi ? – I’m going to give it another hour. | –的感觉 你知道拉比还有多长时间到吗? 再有一个小时 |
[11:36] | After that,my duty is to the city and our investigation. | 接下来,我的职责是调查 |
[11:41] | Printed your vic. Name’s Rick Amadori. | 名字是Rick Amadori |
[11:44] | He’s got quite a rap sheet. | 他的档案相当不错 |
[11:46] | I’m listing the cause of death as exsanguination. | 失血过多是其真正的死因 |
[11:48] | But starvation and hypothermia are running a close second and third. | 不过饥饿和低温 也是造成死亡重要的原因 |
[11:52] | He also suffered trauma to the side of the head due to blunt force. | 同时这边头上的外伤 是由于钝击造成的 |
[11:58] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[12:00] | – Black trace here. – Yeah. | 这里的黑色踪迹 耶 |
[12:03] | – I collected a sample for you. – Thank you. | 我为你收集了一些样本 谢谢 |
[12:06] | Yeah. Whoever hit him,swung hard enough to knock him out, | 耶,打他的人 摆动身体用尽力气将他击倒 |
[12:10] | but not to kill him. | 但不是杀死他 |
[12:11] | He would have lived a lot longer if he hadn’t chewed off his own hand. | 他本来可以活更长的时间 如果他不是咬断自己的手 |
[12:15] | – You see these ? – Laceration on the knuckles ? | 你看见这些吗? 关节上的破口吗? |
[12:17] | Yeah,probably suffered by throwing a punch to someone’s jaw. | 耶,或许是因为撞击 某人的下巴造成的 |
[12:21] | The recipient’s mouth was open, | 那个人张开着嘴 |
[12:22] | his canines sliced into the surface of the knuckles. | 他的犬牙划破了关节处的皮肤 |
[12:29] | Happened within 48 hours of death. | 死亡发生在48个小时内 |
[12:33] | Healing was slowed due to lack of food and nutrition. | 由于缺乏食物和营养恢复缓慢 |
[12:36] | The fact that he was chained there, starving and freezing to death. | 情况就是他被锁链 |
[12:39] | Here’s the last of show-and-tell. | 锁在那里饥寒交迫而死 说明的最后一点 |
[12:42] | That. | 这里 |
[12:44] | – Meatball surgery. – Very recent. | 糟糕的手术 |
[12:46] | You get what you can in jail. | 非常新 监狱的就是这样 |
[12:48] | Take a look at this. | 看一下这 |
[12:52] | Obviously he was stabbed. And … | 他们没有取走尖部 |
[12:55] | They didn’t remove the tip of the shank. | 只是缝好了伤口 |
[12:58] | They just stitched it up. | 这样,只要在他腹部重重的一击 |
[12:59] | Now,if you stab a guy that deep in the stomach, | |
[13:02] | there’s a good chance he’s going to bleed to death. | 就很有可能让他流血至死 |
[13:03] | – And if he doesn’t die,you may try again. – Yeah. | 而如果不死,还可以再击 |
[13:08] | We need to find who was on the other end of that shank. | 耶 |
[14:14] | – Cleaning products. – Same chemical compounds found | 清洁品 |
[14:17] | in the stomach and lungs of our doves were found on the interior of the basket. | 在鸽子胃和肺里发现的 |
[14:21] | Somebody actually wanted these birds dead. | 化合物和篮子里的一样 有人想弄死这些鸟 |
[14:24] | It wasn’t an accident. | 这不是一次事故 |
[14:25] | They knew they’d be trapped inside the basket. | 他知道它们将被困在这个篮子里面 |
[14:27] | – They suffered respiratory failure. – Probably 200 or more employees at that hotel | 它们窒息而死 那家饭店可能有200或更多的雇员 |
[14:31] | that have access to those type of cleaning products. | 有机会接触那种 类型的清洁产品 |
[14:34] | Mm-hmm. | 呒-呒 |
[14:36] | But only certain people would have access to the doves, | 但是只有固定的一些人 |
[14:38] | the cleaning products and the basket. | 可以接触鸽子,清洁品和篮子 |
[14:41] | We know it was you,Della. | 我们知道是你,Della |
[14:43] | There are only three people have access to the doves | 只有3个人 |
[14:44] | and of those three,you were the only one working that day. | 能接触那些鸽子,而那3个人中 |
[14:48] | Why would you kill the birds ? | 你是唯一那天工作的人 你为什么杀死鸽子? |
[14:50] | I know you punched in at 8:00, and you punched out at 10:00 am. | 我知道你在8:00打卡 上班,10:00打卡下班 |
[14:53] | – Right around the time the birds took a dive. – Cruelty to animals is a crime,Della. | 就在那个时间鸽子死了 对动物残忍同样是一种犯罪,Della |
[14:57] | You know what,maybe we’re going about this the wrong way. | 你知道吗,或许我们错了 |
[14:59] | Maybe this isn’t about the birds. | 或许她要杀的不是鸟 你为什么杀死Hannah |
[15:02] | Bloom? – Why’d you kill Hannah Bloom ? – I didn’t kill that woman. | |
[15:05] | – She speaks. – All right, | 我没杀死那个女人 她开口了 |
[15:06] | maybe that wasn’t part of your plan. | 好,或许那不是你计划的一部分 |
[15:07] | You just had no idea things could go so wrong. | 你不知道事情会变成这样 |
[15:10] | Nobody dies from ammonia and toilet bowl cleaner. | 没人会死于氨水和厕盆清洁剂 |
[15:17] | What happened to that woman was terrible. | 但是她的死和我没有任何关系 |
[15:19] | But it had nothing to do with me. | |
[15:21] | – You just wanted the birds dead. – I came up with that idea,okay ? | 你只是想要鸽子死 |
[15:25] | I did,the doves in the heart, shaped basket. | 我想出的主意,知道吗? 我想出的–心形篮子里的鸽子 |
[15:29] | I trained those birds. And then the hotel and the head of catering | 我训练了那些鸟 |
[15:32] | took all the money,all of it. | 然而饭店,饭店经理 拿走了所有的钱,和所有的信贷 |
[15:36] | It’s not going to happen anymore. | 再也不会有了 |
[15:39] | Thank you. Can you escort her out,please ? | 谢谢 你能护送她出去吗? |
[15:49] | She definitely didn’t kill Hannah Bloom. | 她肯定没杀死Hannah |
[15:52] | Bloom Yeah,Amadori and I, we got into it a couple times. | |
[15:55] | But after that,we was cool. | 是的,Amadori和我 |
[15:57] | That’s how you earn your stripes in here. | 进过几次监狱 但是在那之后,我们就没什么了 |
[15:59] | You gotta show ’em what you’re capable of. | 所以你能这样到这里 |
[16:08] | He was getting out within a month. | 你得向他们显示 他能一个月内出去 |
[16:10] | And besides,how could I kill him ? | 而且,我怎么能杀死他? |
[16:11] | I’m in here. | 我在这里 |
[16:13] | I’m sure you know people who know people. | 我相信你认识一些认识人的人 |
[16:15] | I’m not gonna waste a valuable favor from someone on the outside | 我可不会把钱浪费 |
[16:19] | on a guy like Amadori. | 在象Amadori那样的人身上 |
[16:21] | What about his friends ? | 他的朋友怎么样? |
[16:21] | He say he was going to see anybody when he got out ? | 他有没有说他出去后要看什么人? |
[16:23] | Amadori don’t got friends. | Amadori没有朋友 |
[16:25] | He has enemies that friendly give up. | 他只有敌人 最后背叛他的人 |
[16:28] | What was the fight about ? | 你们为什么打? |
[16:31] | He has a big appetite. | 他的胃口很大 |
[16:34] | He stole my food tray in the cafeteria. | 他偷我的食物 |
[16:36] | Happened one too many times. | 发生过很多次了 |
[16:39] | So you stabbed him ? | 因此,你刺他? |
[16:42] | Come on. | 说吧,他对你做了什么? |
[16:43] | What did he do to you ? I’d show you the rest … | 我给你看看 |
[16:49] | but they might add a few more years onto my stay. | 虽然这可能让他们给我再加几年 |
[16:53] | Put your shirt down. | 放下你的衣服 |
[16:58] | How many of these have you done ? | 你做过几次? |
[17:01] | Oh,six or seven. | 噢,6 |
[17:03] | Doesn’t happen too often. | 或者7 |
[17:24] | Praised is the righteous judge. | 不是经常发生 希伯来语 |
[17:27] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[17:28] | Amen. | |
[17:29] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[17:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:39] | No match to the bride or each other. | 和新娘不匹配 |
[18:42] | The bride was poisoned and the birds were poisoned, | 或彼此不匹配 新娘被毒害的,鸟也是被毒害的 |
[18:45] | but their deaths are completely unrelated. | 但是他们的死因完全无关 |
[18:48] | The discoloration of Hannah Bloom’s skin is the result of coagulation necrosis of the skin. | Hannah Bloom皮肤脱色 是皮肤组织坏死的结果 |
[18:53] | Tissue death due to clots in the bloodstream. | 组织坏死是由于血管里的血液凝结 |
[18:55] | – A result of exposure to what ? – Formaldehyde. | 是什么造成的? |
[18:59] | And it wasn’t orally ingested. | 甲醛 |
[19:00] | There is no trauma to the lining of the esophagus. | 并且不可能是口头摄取 食道内没有创伤 |
[19:03] | – Inhalation. Through the nose. – And through the skin. | 是吸入的,通过鼻子 和皮肤 |
[19:07] | Toxicity was accelerated by the victim’s intake of alcohol, | 由于受害者喝了酒 使得毒性加速 |
[19:11] | a contributing factor to the cause of death. | 死亡的一个原因 |
[19:13] | Alcohol expands the blood vessels, increasing absorption into the bloodstream, | 酒精扩张了血管 使血流吸收速度加快 |
[19:16] | as well as through the skin. | 皮肤吸收一样 |
[19:22] | Hannah could have come in contact with formaldehyde any number of ways. | Hannah与甲醛接触的 方式可能有许多种 |
[19:26] | How do you come in contact with enough to kill you ? | 在什么情况下可能吸收 大量的甲醛以致死亡 |
[19:28] | – Could have been an accident. – Could have been murder. | 可能是一次事故 可能是谋杀 |
[19:31] | – You teach at … New York University ? – Yes. Biology and Botany. | 你在哪教书 … 纽约大学? 是,教生物学和植物学 |
[19:35] | – You have access to formaldehyde ? – It’s a chemical found in most science labs. | 你需要接触甲醛吗? 在大多数科学实验室里都有甲醛 |
[19:39] | You have access to large quantities of formaldehyde ? | 你有接触过大量的甲醛吗? |
[19:42] | Yes … Look,I was her maid of honor. | 是的 瞧,我是她的女傧相 |
[19:44] | Why would I want to kill her ? | 我为什么将想要杀死她? |
[19:46] | Curly dark hair. Looks a lot like yours. | 卷曲的深色的头发 看起来象是你的 |
[19:49] | You ever see Hanna in her wedding dress ? Before the ceremony,I mean? | 你看见你的妻子穿 她的结婚礼服吗? 我的意思是,在典礼之前 |
[19:51] | No. Hannah was adamant about tradition. | 不,Hannah很传统 |
[19:54] | Well,I found this on her dress. | 嗯,我在她的礼服上找到这个 |
[19:56] | Okay ? On the buttons of her sleeve. It’s male. | 知道吗?在袖口的钮扣上 是男人的 |
[19:58] | And it looks a lot like yours. | 而且看起来很象你的 |
[20:00] | – Yeah,you said that. – I did,didn’t I? | 是,你说了 我说了,不是吗? |
[20:01] | We found this in the lining of Hannah’s wedding dress. | 我们在Hannah的的 礼服衬料里发现这个 |
[20:06] | Doesn’t belong to Hannah. She’s a brunette. | 不属于Hannah |
[20:10] | You’re a natural blonde. | 她的头发是浅黑的 而你是金发 |
[20:13] | You dated Walter before he met Hannah ? | 在Walter认识Hannah前你们约会过? |
[20:16] | Yes,Audrey and I went out a couple times. | 是的,Audrey和我出去过几次 |
[20:19] | What does that have to do with my Hannah’s death? | 这和Hannah的死有什么关系? |
[20:20] | Just questions I need to ask you. | 我只是问你些问题 |
[20:22] | Is this now a murder investigation? Am I a suspect ? Is Audrey a suspect ? | 现在是谋杀调查吗? 我是嫌疑犯吗? Audrey是嫌疑犯吗? |
[20:26] | Walter dumped me and I was angry, but I got over it. | Walter甩了我,我很忿怒 但是这已经过去了 |
[20:30] | Look,Walter introduced to me to Hannah. I liked her. We became friends. | 瞧,Walter向我介绍了Hannah 我喜欢她,我们成为了朋友 |
[20:33] | What motive do I possibly have to kill her ? | 我杀她有什么动机? |
[20:36] | Walter Lisco is worth over $50 million. | Walter Lisco的身价超过5000万美元 |
[20:39] | Well,I promised my mother I’d marry for love. | 嗯,我以母亲发誓我为爱而结婚 |
[20:42] | Who couldn’t love $50 million dollars ? | 谁能不爱5000万美元? |
[20:46] | I snuck into the bridal suite to see Hannah. | 我偷偷地到准备室看Hannah |
[20:49] | – It was a perfect opportunity to poison her. – No. I wanted to surprise her. | 是一个很好的下毒机会 |
[20:55] | Audrey was in there. | 不,我想要给她个惊喜 Audrey在那里 |
[20:56] | What are you doing ? | 你在做什么? |
[20:58] | Just imagining … what it could have been. | 只是感受一下 … 可能发生的事情 |
[21:00] | Audrey,take it off. | Audrey,把礼服脱下来 |
[21:02] | Can I give the groom a kiss at least ? | 我能至少给新郎一个吻吗? |
[21:06] | I tried the wedding dress on. That’s all. | 我试穿了结婚礼服 |
[21:10] | She bought at a resale shop anyway. | 就这些了 |
[21:12] | I figured there wasn’t any harm in just trying it on. | 不论如何她是在商店买的 我想穿下礼服没什么 |
[21:14] | Somebody else had already worn it. | 况且肯定有其他人穿过 |
[21:16] | I just tried it on. | 我只是试了一下 |
[21:24] | Hey,Flack,go right back up those steps. | 嘿,Flack,退回台阶上 |
[21:26] | We’re on our way out. | 我们正要出去 |
[21:26] | Stella,makes me nervous when you have plans. | Stella,你有计划的时候 使我感到紧张 |
[21:29] | Okay,we know two things about this case. | 好,关于这件案子 我们知道两件事情– |
[21:30] | – Where Rick Amadori ended up – The monastery. | Rick Amadori在哪里死亡 … 修道院 |
[21:33] | – And where he started. – Queen’s Plaza | 和哪里出发 |
[21:35] | – right off the bus from jail. – Exactly. | 王后广场,正是离开监狱的汽车 完全正确 |
[21:36] | Now,we gotta fill in the middle. I want to know everywhere he went and everything he did | 现在,我们去这两点之间的地方 我想要知道在他到修道院之前 |
[21:40] | before he got to that monastery. | 到过的任何地方,做过的任何事情 |
[21:42] | – I’m driving. – No,please,let me drive. | 我来驾驶 不,让我开车 |
[21:44] | No. | 不 你至少得有一盒饼干或水果派 |
[21:45] | You at least got a cracker or a piece of candy in the glove box ? | 你至少得有一盒饼干或水果派 |
[21:47] | – Why ? – Because when you drive,we don’t eat. | 为什么? 因为我们还没吃东西 |
[21:53] | Got off the bus about four days ago. | 大约4 |
[21:56] | Oh,yeah. | 天以前在这下车 噢,是 |
[21:57] | Yeah,he’d been in here maybe two minutes before he caused a big old thing about a seat at the booth. | 是的,他在这大约呆了两分钟 直到他在货摊前遇到一个大个子 |
[22:02] | A big old thing? | 一个大个子? |
[22:03] | Yeah,him and this other thug that got off the bus with him. | 是的,他和另外一个一起下的车 |
[22:06] | They were throwing punches until my manager kicked them both up out of here. | 他们打了起来直到 我们经理把两人赶走 |
[22:09] | Did they continue their big old thing outside? | 他们一起离开的吗? |
[22:11] | No,they went in two different directions. | 不,他们去的两个不同的方向 |
[22:14] | First guy,he took off. | 先是这个男人走了 |
[22:15] | And then,if I remember right, when I went outside five minutes later,I saw this one driving away. | 然后,如果我没记错的话 五分钟后我走出去时 |
[22:20] | Can you describe the car? | 看到另外一个开车走了 你能描述一下汽车吗? |
[22:21] | Gray SUV,I think. | Gray SUV,我记得 |
[22:23] | Are you sure it was only five minutes later? | 你确定只有5 分钟吗? |
[22:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:26] | -Great.Thank you so much. -Uh-huh. | 很好,非常感谢 哼哼 |
[22:31] | The owners of the car said it was taken from outside their house. That’s 20 minutes from here. | 汽车的主人说车子 是在家门口被偷的 那离这里有20 分钟 |
[22:35] | Rick Amadori had just gotten off the corrections bus. I mean,he didn’t have time to steal a car. | Rick Amadori那时刚下车 |
[22:40] | There must have been somebody with him. | 我的意思是,他没有时间去偷车 肯定有人和他在一起 |
[22:42] | Maybe he had a partner. | 或许是他的搭档 |
[22:43] | Yeah,a partner who may have killed him. | 是的,可能杀死他的搭档 |
[22:46] | Lady,I’ve got a possible suspect,with motive. | 小姐,我找到有动机的嫌疑犯了 |
[22:49] | Okay,show me what you got. | 好,让我看你找到什么 |
[22:50] | Okay. Lifted prints off the gun I found in the car. | 好,对车内发现的手枪取指纹 |
[22:52] | No match in AFIS, but found traces of flesh under the nails of “the hand.” | 在AFIS里找不到匹配的 但是在把手上找到一些线索 |
[22:57] | Rick Amadori’s hand. | 和Rick |
[22:58] | We sent it to DNA. There were no matches in CODIS. | Amadori的进行DNA比对 CODIS测试两者不匹配 |
[23:01] | All right. So,there’s still a chance it’s the ex-con that Amadori punched at the coffee shop. | 好,那么说 Amadori在咖啡馆前遇到过其他人 |
[23:06] | Or any New Yorker who’s never been arrested. | 没有被逮捕过的纽约人 |
[23:08] | -Oh,come on. Patience… -Well… -Look… | 噢,看我的,耐心点… 好了 … 看 … |
[23:11] | The DNA had one allele on 13 loci in common with another name in the database. | DNA在13对基因组上 和数据库里一个叫 |
[23:16] | That name is Victor Mulcahy. | Victor Mulcahy的人相同 |
[23:18] | So,we’re looking for a close male relative of Victor’s. | 查查和Victor最近的男性亲属 |
[23:21] | He has a son. | 他有一个儿子 |
[23:22] | What’s his motive? | 他的动机是什么? |
[23:23] | Rick Amadori killed Victor Mulcahy three years ago in a bar fight. | Rick Amadori 3年以前在一场 酒吧混战中杀死了Victor Mulcahy |
[23:27] | My guess is,Victor’s son was seeking revenge. | 我的推测是Victor的儿子在寻找报复 |
[23:30] | Well,if you’re right, he got it. | 嗯,如果数据准确,那就是他了 |
[23:33] | Right. | 对 |
[23:34] | You steal a car four days ago,Connor? | 四天前你偷了一辆汽车,Connor? |
[23:37] | No. | 没有 |
[23:38] | See? This is not going to go well for you. You’re already starting off with a lie. | 瞧,他不准备和你好好合作 第一句就开始撒谎 |
[23:41] | We printed you when you came in here,Connor. You want to change your answer? | 你来之前我们取了你的指纹,Connor 你想改变你的答案吗? 不 |
[23:44] | No. | 那么我来替你改变 |
[23:45] | Then I’m gonna change it for you. | 那么我来替你改变 你的指纹出现在驾驶盘上 |
[23:47] | Your prints were on the steering wheel, the rearview mirror, the radio and the gun we found under the seat. | 后视镜上,手枪上 以及座位下的手枪上 |
[23:51] | That doesn’t mean I stole the car. | 那并不意味着是我偷的车 |
[23:54] | A friend of mine gave me a ride. | 一位朋友让我开的车 |
[23:55] | Was that friend Rick Amadori? | 你的朋友是Rick |
[23:58] | Did you kill him? | Amadori吗? |
[24:00] | How’d you get that scratch? | 你杀死了他? 那伤口是怎么来的? |
[24:04] | I fell. | 我跌倒了 |
[24:05] | Hey,you know what? | 嘿,你知道吗? |
[24:06] | We have all day. Keep playing. | 我们有一整天陪你玩 |
[24:08] | You can be charged with murder in ten minutes or two hours. | 就个人来说,我不关心 |
[24:11] | Personally,I don’t care. | 可能10分钟,可能两个小时 你会被控谋杀 |
[24:16] | Foster care can get kinda lonely,huh? | 照管领养的孩子总是很孤独,呒? |
[24:18] | How many homes have you lived in since your father was killed? | 父亲被杀后你住过几个地方? |
[24:23] | I forget. | 我忘记了 |
[24:25] | I’m not in the foster care program anymore. | 我不再在照管领养的计划中了 对 |
[24:28] | Right. | 看起来你经常打斗 |
[24:29] | Looks like you got into a lot of fights. | |
[24:31] | “Connor is more trouble than he’s worth… disrespectful,unable to communicate… violent…” | “Connor很难教养 … 没有礼貌,无法沟通 |
[24:38] | Does that sound about right? | … 暴力 …” 是这样吗? |
[24:39] | Look,my father was murdered when I was 14 years old. | 听着,在我14岁的时候,我的父亲被人杀死了 |
[24:42] | They packed my stuff up and sent me to live with strangers. | 他们把我的东西打包,让我和陌生人住在一起 |
[24:46] | What? | 什么? |
[24:47] | You want a confession? | 你想要我招认? |
[24:48] | I did it. | 是我做的 |
[24:49] | I-I knew when he was getting out, and I was waiting for him there at the bus station | 我-我知道他什么时候出来 |
[24:54] | when he got off at Queens Plaza! | 我在公共汽车站那里等他 当他走出王后广场时 |
[24:58] | I killed him. | 我杀死了他 |
[25:02] | You feel better now? | 你们现在感觉好了? |
[25:16] | Not a single picture of his dad. | 没有一张他父亲的照片 |
[25:20] | Hey,check this out. | 嘿,查查这个 |
[25:22] | It was a bar fight. | 是那次酒吧斗殴 |
[25:23] | Amadori threw one punch; it killed Victor Mulcahy. | Amadori 投了一台打洞机 杀死了Victor Mulcahy |
[25:28] | This kid has collected everything he could on Rick Amadori. | 这个孩子搜集了 他能找到的一切关于Rick Amadori的东西 |
[25:32] | He’s even got the name of his parole officer. | 他甚至有他假释官的名字 |
[25:35] | Doesn’t mean he killed him. | 但这并不意味着他杀死了他 |
[25:36] | Any D.A. would say that this was proof that it was premeditated. | 任何D.A. 都会说这是一场有预谋的谋杀 |
[25:39] | True. | 对 |
[25:41] | But this kid wouldn’t admit that he stole a car, and yet he confessed to murder just like that. | 但是这个孩子不承认他偷了车 反而就那样承认了谋杀 |
[25:45] | He killed a man. | 他杀了人,有点混乱 |
[25:46] | He’s a little mixed up. He didn’t know what to say, so the truth just came out. | 他不知道该说什么,事实就那样说了出来 |
[25:49] | Yeah,so,you commit murder. Wouldn’t you get out of town? | 对,那么,如果是你杀了人 |
[25:51] | I mean,we knock on the door, and he’s here. | 为什么不逃走呢? 我说,我们敲了门,而他就在那里 |
[25:53] | He killed the man who killed his father. Maybe he didn’t care what happened after that. | 他杀死了那个杀死他的父亲的人 或许在那之后他什么都不关心了 |
[25:57] | I’m still not convinced; I’m just not convinced he did it. | 我还是不相信,我不相信是他杀的人 |
[25:59] | The evidence is not conclusive,Flack. | 证据还不充分,Flack |
[26:01] | Stella, | Stella,枪上,车上都是他的指纹 |
[26:02] | his prints were on the gun and the car. | |
[26:05] | You found his DNA under Rick Amadori’s nails. | 在Rick Amadori的指甲里找到他的DNA |
[26:08] | Yeah,under layers of dirt. | 是的,在层层污垢下 |
[26:09] | Which proves that Amadori was still alive after he scratched Connor. | 说明那时Amadori还活着 |
[26:14] | That gives us our timeline. | 在他抓伤Connor之后 那给了我们时间线 |
[26:15] | Nice. But what’s wrong with good old-fashioned motive? | 好,那么杀人动机 |
[26:17] | What more do you need? | 又怎么解释? |
[26:18] | The motive doesn’t put him in that monastery. | 你还需要什么理由? 那个动机不会让他去修道院 |
[26:20] | You got a car that puts him outside of it. | 我们知道他就在车外 |
[26:22] | “Outside”– keyword. | “车外” — |
[26:24] | Come on! Not at the crime scene. | 关键字 仔细想像!不是在犯罪现场 |
[26:26] | There’s a long list of people who wanted to see Amadori dead. | 想要看到Amadori死的人有很多 |
[26:29] | I’m starting with that next name. | 我会继续查接下来的人 |
[26:31] | I’m done. I’m going to the D.A. | 我结案了,我要到D.A.汇报 |
[26:40] | Mac,I found our killer. | Mac,我找到了凶手 谁? |
[26:43] | Who is it? | 不是人 什么? |
[26:43] | It’s not who…what… | 不是人 什么? |
[26:45] | Tox came back from the wedding gown. | 婚礼礼服氧化剂的测试 |
[26:47] | Every fiber of that dress contains a large concentration of formaldehyde. | 礼服的每根纤维都含有大量的甲醛 Hannah |
[26:52] | Hannah Bloom was killed by her wedding dress? | Bloom是被她的 结婚礼服杀死的? |
[26:55] | No other explanation. | 没有其他解释 告诉我为什么排除 |
[26:56] | Tell me how that eliminates Audrey Davis as a suspect? | Audrey Davis杀人的嫌疑? |
[26:59] | She was with the bride for two days, had access to her room and the wedding gown. | 她与新娘一起呆了两天 有机会进入她的房间, 接触她的礼服 |
[27:02] | She had access to laboratory- grade formaldehyde, | 她接触了实验室级的甲醛量 没有接触到能杀死 |
[27:05] | not a solution consistent with the formaldehyde that killed Hannah Bloom. | Hannah Bloom的甲醛的含量 |
[27:08] | If there was so much of it, why didn’t Hannah smell it? | 如果有这么大的量 Hannah为什么没有闻出来? |
[27:11] | Also found traces of a deodorizing powder. And get this– | 此外还发现除臭粉的微粒 还有 — |
[27:14] | the most potent concentration of the formaldehyde was found on the lining. | 发现甲醛含量最高的地方 |
[27:19] | On the inside of the dress. | 是在礼服的加衬上 是礼服的里面 |
[27:20] | It seeped into the dress from the inside? | 从里面渗入礼服的? |
[27:27] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? Audrey |
[27:33] | Audrey Davis said that Hannah bought the dress at a resale shop. | Davis说 Hannah的礼服是在 一家二手店买的 |
[27:36] | Expensive clothes worn, resold… | 这些昂贵的衣服被人穿过,再转卖… 甲醛用于尸体的防腐处理 |
[27:40] | Formaldehyde is in embalming fluid, and the dress absorbed the toxin from the inside out. | 而这些衣服吸收了 其中的有毒物质 |
[27:46] | Danny,Hannah Danny,Hannah Bloom’s wedding gown came off the body of a dead person. | |
[27:54] | Oh,yeah,I remember her. | Bloom的结婚礼服 来自一个死人的身体 |
[27:56] | Last-minute shopper. | 哦,对,我记得她 |
[27:57] | She was very excited about the dress. | 最后一分钟的顾客 她对这件礼服很满意 |
[27:59] | There are only two other like it made by the same designer. | 这一款礼服只设计了两套 |
[28:02] | And who did you buy the dress from? | 你从谁手里买了这些衣服? 噢,一个新人,第一次来的 |
[28:04] | Oh,it was new guy. First-timer. Came in with some quality stuff. | 带了一些好货色 |
[28:08] | I got receipt right here… | 收据就在这 … |
[28:11] | Somewhere. | 在什么地方,呒 … |
[28:13] | Uh… | 噢,对 |
[28:16] | Oh,yeah. Here it is. John Smith. | 在这里, |
[28:19] | John Smith | John Smith? |
[28:20] | That’s the name he gave me. | 那是他给我的名字 |
[28:22] | I don’t ask too many questions. | 我不问太多问题 |
[28:23] | He bring in a wedding dress and two suits. | 拿来一套结婚礼服,两套西服 |
[28:26] | I pay him good money for them,huh? | 我付了很多钱给他,呒? |
[28:29] | No address or phone number? No place of employment? | 没有地址,没有电话号码,没有雇用地 |
[28:32] | Like I say… | |
[28:33] | You don’t ask too many questions. | 象我说的 … |
[28:34] | This is cash business, you know? | 你不问太多问题 这是现金生意,知道吗? |
[28:36] | You bring in some clothes, I only ask if they are clean. | 你拿些衣服来 我只问他们是否干净 |
[28:39] | If I like them, I buy them,I sell them. Cash only. | 如果我喜欢他们, 我就买下,然后出售 |
[28:43] | Can you give us a description of this John Smith? | 只收现金 你能描述一下这位John Smith吗? |
[28:46] | A lot of people come in here… | 许多人来这里 |
[28:48] | … Other than the wedding dress, did you sell anything else he brought in? | |
[28:51] | No. | 除了这套结婚礼服 还卖了其它他带来的衣服吗? |
[28:52] | Did he mention where he got the clothes? | 没有 |
[28:54] | I don’t ask too many questions. | 他有没有提起他从哪弄来这些衣服? |
[28:56] | It’s cash business,you know? | 我不问太多问题 |
[28:57] | Truman,we’ll need to take the other two items you bought from John Smith. | 这是现金生意,知道吗? Truman,我们要拿走 John |
[29:01] | Yeah,sure,sure. I get them for you. | Smith给你的另两套衣服 是的,当然,当然 我拿给你们 |
[29:04] | I tell you what. | 我说 |
[29:05] | You two look around. You see anything you like, | 你们俩周围看看 |
[29:07] | I’ll make you a sweet deal,huh? | 有什么喜欢的 我给你们特别优惠,呒? |
[29:35] | So,what’s next? | 那么,接下来怎么做? |
[29:37] | We answer the first question we asked. | 我们还得问第一个问题 Rick |
[29:39] | Why did Rick Amadori go to the Staten Island Monastery? | Amadori为什么去 |
[29:48] | Here we go. | Staten Island修道院? |
[29:50] | Wanna swab that? | 有发现 |
[29:56] | He didn’t want to lose this letter. | 用棉签擦一下 |
[30:02] | This was really important to him. | 他不想遗失这封信 |
[30:08] | All right,stop right there. | 这对他很重要 |
[30:10] | It’s definitely right-side-up. | 好,就在这停下 它肯定是这样朝上的 |
[30:13] | The arrow definitely indicates direction. | 箭头肯定是用来指明方向 |
[30:15] | So,is it 15 miles, 15 minutes,15th Street? | 那么,是15英里,15 分钟, |
[30:18] | Okay,I’m just gonna go with whatever comes to mind. | 还是15大街? 好,我说说刚想到的 |
[30:20] | What if that small “t” wasn’t a “t…” | 如果那个小的“t”,不是“t …” |
[30:23] | but a cross? | 而是十字架呢? |
[30:25] | Maybe it means intersection or hospital or … | 或许它表示十字路口, |
[30:28] | – Church. – Or monastery. | 或者医院,或者教堂 或者修道院 |
[30:30] | That’s it. The cross indicates the front of the monastery. | 就是它,十字架表明 修道院前门 |
[30:34] | It’s definitely a map. | 这肯定是一张地图 |
[30:35] | We know it’s not on 15th Street. And you can’t go 15 miles in there. | 我们不知道是在第15大街上 |
[30:40] | 15 feet? | 也不可能从那里走15英里 |
[30:42] | 15 steps. | 15英尺? 15步 |
[30:43] | From the steps. | 沿着步伐 |
[30:48] | That’s exactly where he was digging. | 正是他在挖的地方 |
[30:50] | He wasn’t digging a shallow grave. He was digging for something in the ground. | 他不是在挖坟 |
[30:57] | Yeah,but there wasn’t anything there. | 他在挖地里的东西 |
[30:59] | We processed the scene. I used ground penetration radar. | 是的,但那里没有任何东西 我们扫描过那里 |
[31:03] | Stella, someone set him up. | 我用了地面探测雷达 |
[31:45] | You lured him to the monastery, didn’t you? | Stella,有人骗他去 |
[31:47] | What did you tell him was there? Buried money? | 是你把他骗到修道院 去的,不是吗? |
[31:51] | You knew he would go. | 你告诉他那里有什么? |
[31:53] | And then I killed him? | 埋在地里的钱? 你知道他会去 |
[31:53] | No,you had someone else do it. | 然后我杀死他吗? 不,你叫其他人做的 |
[31:55] | You got a vivid imagination,lady. | 你真是想像力丰富,女士 |
[31:58] | I’m in jail. | 我在监狱 |
[31:59] | Nah,this is just the appetizer. | 算了,这只是开胃菜 |
[32:01] | Pack your stuff; you’re going upstate. | 收好你的东西 |
[32:36] | Having any fun? | 你就要换地方了 有趣吗? |
[32:37] | I’m always having fun. It’s the best part of the job– | 我总是享受其中的乐趣 |
[32:39] | putting the pieces of the puzzle together. | 这是工作最好的部分 |
[32:41] | I got a call from Flack. | — 把谜题放在一起 |
[32:43] | I can’t believe he brought you into this. | Flack给我打了电话 我不能相信他让你卷进来 |
[32:45] | You know what? If he wants to arrest the kid,then fine. | 你知道吗?如果他想 逮捕那孩子,很好 |
[32:48] | But I’m not going to court to testify that the evidence was conclusive. | 但是我不会去法庭作证 |
[32:51] | No,Stella… | 说证据确实可信 |
[32:51] | No,this kid has had a bum rap every step of the way. | 不,Stella |
[32:54] | I mean,his mother dies when he’s young. | … 不,这个孩子每一步都历经坎坷 |
[32:56] | His father gets murdered. | 我的意思是,他还很小 的时候他的母亲死了 |
[32:57] | -He gets into .. -Stella? -… The foster care system, which is a beaut, let me tell you. | 他的父亲被谋杀了 他被纳入照管领养孩子的计划 |
[33:00] | And now he may be convicted of a crime that he didn’t commit, | 什么是不幸,我告诉你 |
[33:03] | – and Flack had no right… – Stella ? Stella ?! | 他现在可能因为一桩 不是他犯的罪行而入狱 |
[33:04] | What ? | Flack没有权力 … Stella?Stella?什么? |
[33:05] | Your cell phone is off,and you haven’t checked your messages. | 你的手机没开, 也没检查你的消息 |
[33:07] | Flack called to say that he wouldn’t go to the D.A. | Flack打电话跟我说 他不会去D.A |
[33:10] | until you both agree,and that he didn’t mean to be so… | 除非你们都同意他的意见 他也不想如此 |
[33:14] | I think he said “thick.” | … 我记得他说的是“固执” |
[33:16] | Oh. | 噢 |
[33:19] | Guess I may have overreacted a little. | 我想我可能有些反应过度 |
[33:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:22] | You didn’t have to be so quick with your “yeah.” | 你不需要这么快说“耶” |
[33:23] | Here’s the jail visitors log. | 这是监狱的拜访人员记录 |
[33:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:31] | Bobby Lugano– he’s got quite a few visits from Lance Moretti. | 探视过他 |
[33:35] | Best part of the job. | 太棒了 |
[33:50] | ????? What you got for me,Danny ? | Danny,找到些什么吗? |
[33:55] | I found large concentrations of embalming fluid | 我发现大量相同的尸体防腐剂 |
[33:57] | and the same deodorizer we found on the wedding dress | 和相同的除臭剂 |
[34:00] | on both the suits. | 在礼服和这两套西服上 |
[34:01] | Find any traces of the original owners ? Nothing in the pockets. | 能找到原先的拥有人吗? |
[34:04] | Hair fibers everywhere. But they’re all telogen, | 口袋内什么都没有, 毛发纤维到处都是 |
[34:07] | so there’s no DNA. | 但是全部是末端基因,无法得取DNA |
[34:08] | Someone who works in the funeral business is removing expensive clothing from the dead | 某个丧葬业的工作人员 从死者身上取下昂贵得礼服 |
[34:13] | and then selling the items for profit. | 然后卖出获利 |
[34:15] | Lot of mortuaries in New York City. | 纽约市有很多丧葬公司 |
[34:18] | How do we find this guy ? | 我们怎样找到这个人? |
[34:28] | Let’s try dusting the buttons and zippers. | 试试看在钮扣和拉链上取模 |
[34:31] | Whoever’s doing this had to undress the bodies,right ? | 任何做这事的人得现 |
[34:39] | So,there’s a chance there’s a partial print. | 给死人脱衣服,对吗? |
[34:41] | Cross our fingers he’s in AFIS. | 那么,就有可能在上面取到部分指纹 |
[34:43] | We gotta do something. Cause somewhere in this city, | 祈求他在自动指纹识别系统里 |
[34:45] | someone could be wearing another killer outfit. | 我们必须做些事情 死亡可能还会发生 |
[34:59] | Gordon Samuels. He just stepped off the curb to flag a cab. | 他刚刚走下人行道招出租车 |
[35:02] | Girlfriend says they wereout partying last night,celebrating his promotion. | 女朋友说他们昨晚出去派对 |
[35:06] | She doesn’t know where he got the suit. | 庆祝他的提升 她不知道他在哪里买的衣服 |
[35:19] | Could possibly be the initials of the previous owner. | 这可能是前一个人名字得缩写 |
[35:21] | I’ll start with the obituaries and DNA. | 我去查讣告和DNA |
[35:28] | Coagulation necrosis. | 组织坏死 |
[35:30] | Same discoloration and skin irritation as Hannah Bloom. | 和Hannah Bloom相同的脱色和皮肤病变 |
[35:33] | Means our mystery mortician’s selling to more than one shop. We’ve got to find this guy. | 说明我们的殡仪员出售衣服给不同的商店 我们必须找到这个人 |
[35:52] | – Yo ! – Yo. | 呦! 呦! |
[35:54] | I’ve narrowed the obituaries down to five initial “PD”s who died in the last three months. | 我已经缩小了死亡记录名单 过去3 |
[35:58] | Any of them named Peyton Davis ? | 个月名字缩写是“PD”的人有五个 有叫Peyton |
[36:00] | Bachelor number three. | Davis的吗? 第3 |
[36:01] | – Found traces of his DNA on the handkerchief. – Right | 号单身男士 在这块手绢上找到他的DNA 的踪迹 |
[36:03] | Found him in CODIS. He was twice convicted of robbery. | 好 在CODIS里找一找 他有两次抢劫记录 |
[36:06] | – Held up a couple clothing stores. – Now,that’s justice,huh ? | 一些成衣店 |
[36:09] | Guy’s lying naked in the ground somewhere. | 现在,可以有结论了,呒? 他在地下没有衣服 |
[36:11] | So,he died two weeks ago and was buried by Swinton Mortuaries. | 那么,他是两周前死的, 由Swinton殡仪所下葬 |
[36:14] | Swinton. Thanks. | Swinton,谢谢 |
[36:16] | I really appreciate you guys coming back here on such short notice. | 我真的感激你们能一接到通知就赶来 |
[36:20] | – Sure. – I was hoping you could,uh … | 没关系 我希望你们能,呒 |
[36:21] | – answer a few questions for me. – Yeah,sure. | … 回答一些问题 耶,可以 |
[36:24] | Uh,Henry … how stable is this building ? | 噢,Henry … 这座大楼多稳定? |
[36:28] | On a scale of one to ten. | 能抗几级地震? |
[36:29] | About a four,maybe. It’s pretty old. | 大概4级,或许,这幢建筑想当老了 |
[36:32] | So,you would have to know about the structure and strength of these walls | 那么,你需要知道大楼的 结构及墙的承重情况 |
[36:35] | in order to drill a hole, place a hook in there, | 来决定怎么挖洞 |
[36:38] | attach some shackles that would hold a 200-pound guy, | 在那装一个钩链 |
[36:40] | in hopes that the wall wouldn’t fall on him. | 系上200磅的重物 看墙是不是会倒,是吗? |
[36:42] | – Oh,yeah. – Right. | 噢,是 |
[36:44] | And Lance,you said that you were taking measurements when you found the hand,right ? | 好,那么Lance,你说 发现手的时候你正在丈量尺寸,是吗? |
[36:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:48] | Can you show me how that’s done ? | 是的 |
[36:55] | Mind if I try it ? | 你能让我看你是怎样做的吗? 介意我试一下吗? |
[36:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:59] | Oh,wow ! | 噢,哇! |
[37:01] | Looks light. It’s actually really heavy,huh ? | 看起来轻,实际上真的挺沉,呒? |
[37:04] | Yeah,you could… take somebody out with this,right ? | 耶,你可以 … 用它来干掉某人,是吗? |
[37:10] | Is that how it was done ? | 是那样吗? |
[37:11] | What ? | 什么? |
[37:13] | We found traces of rubber on Rick Amadori’s head. | 我们在Rick Amadori的头上 |
[37:16] | He didn’t even see it coming,did he ? | 找到橡胶的痕迹 |
[37:21] | And what happened next ? | 接下来发生了什么? |
[37:22] | Lady … | 女士,你疯了 |
[37:24] | you’re crazy. | |
[37:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:27] | Oh,sure you do,Lance. | 噢,你肯定知道,Lance |
[37:28] | He was digging for money that wasn’t even there. | 他在挖掘根本不在那里的钱 |
[37:31] | Lugano | Lugano wanted you to know he hasn’t forgotten. |
[37:33] | Hey! Don’t you leave me here ! | 想要你知道他没有忘记 嘿!别把我留在这里! |
[37:36] | I’m gonna hunt you down. I’m gonna find you! | 我会抓到你的 我会找到你的 |
[37:38] | – It was payback. – Starve him to death. Right? | 是报复 使他饿死,对吗? |
[37:41] | Is that what Lugano wanted ? | 那是Lugano 想要的吗? |
[37:42] | I mean,it all started over food, it was going to end that way. | 我的意思是,事情是因食物而起 |
[37:45] | Henry,tell them we just came in and found the body. | 也要以食物告终 |
[37:49] | We found a hand Lance. | Henry,告诉他们我们进来发现的尸体 我们发现一只手,Lance |
[37:52] | Just a hand. | 只有一只手 |
[37:53] | That’s right,Lance. You know the body was here. It was all your idea. | 对,Lance,你知道尸体在这里 |
[37:56] | You scouted out this place a couple of days before. | 这全部是你的主意 |
[37:58] | It was the perfect place to chain up Amadori. | 几天前你就侦察好了这个地方 这是个绝好的地方来锁Amadori |
[38:02] | Nobody would find the body for weeks or months. | 几周或者几个月不会有人发现尸体 |
[38:05] | This is crazy. | |
[38:06] | That’s probably what you were thinking when Henry got the call to come back. | 这太疯狂了 可能你在考虑Henry什么时候回来 |
[38:09] | You had to make a decision. | 你必须做出决定 |
[38:10] | Yeah,you decided to cover your own ass,find Rick yourself. | 耶,你决定自己来收拾残局 由你自己找到Rick |
[38:13] | And then you got creative. | 接着你又有了新主意 |
[38:15] | Just find the hand. | 只发现他的手 |
[38:16] | – Didn’t want to make it too obvious. – Hey,I don’t know anything about this. | 不想显得太明显 |
[38:20] | We know that,Mr. Milton. | 嘿,我对这事毫不知情 |
[38:23] | But you do. | 我们知道,Milton先生 但是你做的 |
[38:25] | You owe Lugano. | 你欠Lugano |
[38:27] | I read the witness accounts. | 我读了庭审记录 |
[38:30] | You were the unidentified guy. | 你是没被抓住的另一个 |
[38:31] | The two of you broke into a home. He got caught,you got away. | 你们两个入室抢劫 他被抓住,而你逃了 |
[38:35] | He didn’t flip on you, so you owe him. | 他没在把你供出来,你欠他的 我有监狱探访记录 |
[38:37] | I’ve got visitation logs,a shackle, and somewhere on this little gadget, | 镣铐和其它东西 有Rick |
[38:41] | Rick Amadori’s blood. | Amadori的血 我 |
[38:44] | … Lugano I … | |
[38:46] | Lugano said he’d kill me if I didn’t do it. | 说他如果我不杀他 他出来以后就会杀了我 |
[38:49] | When he got out, he’d hunt me down and kill me. | 他会找到我,把我杀了 |
[38:52] | And he would,too. He would. | 他会的 |
[38:55] | Henry,I came down here to let him go. | 他会杀了我 |
[38:57] | I was gonna let him go if he was still alive. | Henry,我下来是想放他走的 |
[38:59] | But he wasn’t. | 我想放他走的如果他还活着 |
[39:06] | How many more pieces of clothing are out there,John? | 但是他死了 还有多少衣服在外面,John? |
[39:09] | I want a lawyer. | 我要一位律师 |
[39:10] | Good. You’re gonna need one. Desecration of countless burials, theft,two counts of murder. | 好,你会需要的 亵渎葬礼的神圣 |
[39:18] | That beautiful,young woman died on her wedding day. | 偷窃,两起谋杀 这个美丽,年轻的妇女死于结婚当日 |
[39:23] | I made a mistake. I wasn’t thinking of the chemicals in the fabric of the clothing… I… | 我犯了个错误 我没有考虑到衣服纤维里的化学成分 |
[39:29] | just thought I could make some extra money. | 我 … |
[39:32] | How many more pieces of clothing are out there,John? | 只想能赚些外快 还有多少这样的衣服在外面,John? |
[39:35] | One. | 一套 |
[39:38] | I swear to you,just one. | 我发誓,只有一套 |
[39:50] | Hey,guys? | 喂,小伙子? |
[39:52] | Can I have a minute? | 能给我一分钟吗? |
[40:01] | Why’d you say you did it? | 你为什么说是你杀的? |
[40:04] | Let me tell you something. You do not want to end up in the system. | 让我来告诉你些事情 你不想要在领养计划里结束自己 |
[40:07] | Hey,look at me. Look at me. | 嘿,看着我 看着我 |
[40:10] | I know what it’s like– not to have parents. | 我知道那种感觉 — 没有父母 |
[40:14] | So,don’t crown yourself the poster boy of that little crisis,okay? | 但是,不要自己加上 |
[40:17] | There’s a lot of us out there, and it’s tough. | 坏孩子的帽子,好吗? |
[40:21] | But the alternative is not jail. | 在外面有很多我们这样的人 |
[40:23] | It wasn’t about that. | 是很艰难 但是另一站不应该是监狱 |
[40:25] | Then what? | 不是因为那 |
[40:30] | I punked out,all right? | 那是什么? |
[40:36] | Whoa,hey,kid. I just got out of jail. I don’t got anything you want. | 我真没用,知道吗? 哇,嘿,孩子 |
[40:44] | Stupid punk! | 我刚出监狱,我没有你想要的东西 |
[40:50] | I said I did it,because I… | 笨蛋! 我说是我做的,因为我 |
[40:53] | I wanted it to be true. | … 我希望那是真的 |
[40:56] | Rick Amadori killed my dad, and he was charged with a misdemeanor. | Rick Amadori杀死了我的爸爸 |
[41:00] | They couldn’t prove that he intended to do it. And you get less than a year for that. | 然而只是被判误杀 他们无法证明他故意杀人 |
[41:07] | So,you took care of it. | 而你得永远受此折磨 因此,你注意他 |
[41:09] | Payback. | 准备报复 |
[41:10] | He was my dad. | 他是我的父亲 |
[41:14] | One punch… | 一台穿孔器 … |
[41:17] | You’ll most likely end up getting probation for the auto theft. | 你可能因为偷车被起诉 |
[41:22] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[41:26] | You said there’s a lot of “us” out there. You were in foster care? | 你说外面有许多“我们” 你也在领养计划里? |
[41:30] | I lived at St. Basil’s Orphanage | 我住在圣Basil孤儿院 … |
[41:33] | ever since… I can remember. Until I was 18. | 自从我懂事起 直到18岁 |
[41:36] | Did you ever meet your folks? | 你遇见你的亲人了吗? |
[41:38] | No. | 没有 |
[41:40] | You’re lucky. | 你运气好 |
[41:42] | How’s that? | 什么? |
[41:45] | You don’t know what you’re missing. | 你不知道你失去了什么 |
[41:53] | Here. | 给你 |
[41:56] | It’s a fingerprint. | 这是指纹 |
[41:57] | Lifted off the steering column of the car you stole. Until that moment…. | 从被你偷窃的汽车的方向盘上取得的指纹 |
[42:01] | you had no rap sheet,no mug shot, prints weren’t in the system. | 直到那刻,你没有警局档案,没有脸部照片 系统里没有你的指纹 |
[42:06] | Now it’s up to you whether or not that thumbprint comes up as a match in AFIS. | 现在由你决定是否让你的指纹 |
[42:12] | And if it does…. | 出现在自动指纹辨识系统里 |
[42:13] | the only person you can blame is yourself. | 如果这样,你唯一要指责的人 就是你自己 |
[42:16] | You understand? | 你理解吗? |
[42:30] | …a bond everlasting in the eyes of our Lord. | 牧师:我主见证这对新人永远结合 如果有任何人反对这两个人的结合 |
[42:34] | If anyone here feels that these two should not be joined in marriage, | 现在就说出来 |
[42:38] | – speak now or forever hold your peace… – I’m sorry. Please forgive me. | 或者永远祝他们幸福快乐… 对不起,抱歉 |
[42:41] | – I’m gonna have to stop you. – Who are you? | 我必须停止你们 |
[42:43] | NYPD crime scene investigator. Sir,I’m gonna have to get you out of that suit. | 你是谁?纽约刑事犯罪鉴证课调查员 先生,我要你脱下这套衣服 |
[42:47] | What is this about? | 为了什么? |
[42:50] | I’m here to save your life… | 我来为了救你的性命 … |
[42:52] | – So you can live happily ever after. – Excuse me. | 让你以后永远快乐 对不起 |
[42:56] | Just come with me,please. | 请跟我来 |
[42:58] | Do you have an extra pair of pants? | 你还有其它裤子吗? |
[43:01] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 16 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |