时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | ??? | |
[00:54] | ??? | |
[00:55] | ??? | |
[00:56] | Feels like bath water, right? | 感觉象洗澡水吧? |
[00:58] | It’s cold. | 太冷了 |
[00:59] | Okay, polar bears, time’s up. Out of the water. | 好了, 北极熊们, 时间到了 从水里出来吧 |
[01:41] | Pretty sure this wasn’t the buried treasure our swimmer had in mind. | 显然不是那个游泳者想象的地下藏宝 |
[01:45] | Coney Island, February. | Coney岛, 二月 |
[01:47] | Water’s 35 degrees– | 水温华氏35度 |
[01:49] | these people feel the need to take a dip.I don’t get it | 这些人竟然要泡海水澡 真搞不懂他们 |
[01:52] | That’s why you’re not a polar bear. | 所以你不是北极熊嘛 |
[01:56] | Well, it’s pretty dry inside. | 里面还挺干的 |
[01:59] | Probably didn’t spend much time in the wer. | 可能在水里还没多长时间 |
[02:01] | Tide brought it onto shore, buried it. | 潮水把它冲上岸, 埋到沙里 |
[02:03] | Kind of our own forensic message in a bottle,or should I say a trunk. | 有点像是装着法庭证据的漂流瓶 或者说是个行李箱 |
[02:08] | Seems to be in one piece.He’s pretty stuffed in there, though. | 看来是完整的, 塞得还挺满的 |
[02:11] | We can’t take him out here.You got a shovel in your kit? | 拿不出来. 你的工具包里有铲子吗? |
[02:13] | Just these. | 只有这个 |
[02:15] | Let’s dig. | 那我们就挖吧 |
[02:16] | You know, last July,Kobayashi won at Nathan’s again. | 你知道吗, 去年7月Kobayashi又在 Nathan(吃热狗比赛)中获胜 |
[02:19] | Downed 53 and a half hot dogs | 他吃了53个半热狗 |
[02:21] | in 12 minutes. | 用了12分钟时间 |
[02:23] | It’s a world record. | 这可是一个世界纪录 |
[02:24] | Now, you got to admit that’s impressive. | 你得承认这是惊人的 |
[02:26] | And yet still nauseating. | 真恶心 |
[02:28] | All right, you ready? On three. | – 好吧, |
[02:32] | One, two, three. | 准备好了? – 数到3 |
[02:38] | That’s not a trunk. | 这不是行李箱 |
[02:41] | It’s a box. | 是个箱子 |
[02:42] | It’s not a box. It’s a coffin. | 不是箱子, 是棺材 |
[03:03] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[03:10] | Season 01 Episode 15 | |
[03:47] | No yanking. | 不要猛拉 |
[03:50] | Cold water would’ve kept bloating to a minimum. | 冷水会使肿胀保持在最小程度 |
[03:52] | A slow and steady tug | 慢慢地, 稳稳地拉出来 |
[03:55] | should do it. | 这样才行 |
[03:59] | I’ll pull up. | 我向上拉 |
[04:03] | You two… | 你们俩… |
[04:05] | hold down. | 向下按住 |
[04:20] | Well, it’s safe to say he’s still in full rigor, | 可以肯定,他是完全僵硬的 |
[04:23] | which usually starts 12 hours or so after death. | 通常死后12小时左右开始这样 |
[04:26] | And remains for another 18,so he’s been dead about a day. | 并且会再保持18小时 所以他已经死了一天左右 |
[04:30] | Maybe; cold also affects rigor. | 也许吧; 寒冷也会影响到僵硬程度 |
[04:32] | Slows it down. | 减慢僵化速度 |
[04:33] | He could’ve died up to 48 hours ago. | 他可能死了有48小时 |
[04:36] | We’re not going to be able to print him. | 我们没法取指纹 |
[04:38] | Fingers are unreachable. | 够不到手指 |
[04:39] | His muscle fibers are locked up pretty tight. | 他的肌肉纤维绷得很紧 |
[04:42] | Body position is unnatural, to say the least, | 至少, 身体的姿势不是自然的 |
[04:45] | but no worries. | 不过别担心 |
[04:46] | I can straighten him out,but it’s not going to be a one-person job. | 我能把他弄直, 但这活一个人可干不了 |
[04:49] | Mac’ll help you. | Mac会帮你的 |
[04:51] | I got the box. | 我去看看那个箱子 |
[04:54] | So, where do I hold? | 那么, 要我抓着什么地方? |
[05:44] | Saltwater residue on all sides of the box. | 箱子上到处都是海水的残留物 |
[05:47] | Water’s also penetrated into scratches in the finish. | 水已经渗入到表面的划痕里 |
[05:53] | Twine from the box is unique. | 箱子上的麻绳很特别 |
[05:55] | Five interwoven fiber strands instead of three– that’s strong stuff. | 五股细绳交织成的, 一般是三股 相当结实 |
[06:05] | If the lid wasn’t opening, | 如果盖子不是开着的 |
[06:06] | then this must have gotten into the box with our victim. | 那么这个应该是和受害人一起到箱子里的 |
[06:11] | That’s one hell of a fiber. | 那是细绳的一根纤维 |
[06:12] | Huh. | 喔 |
[06:16] | Well, fibers don’t have roots. | 纤维可没有根部 |
[06:18] | This is a hair, | 这是一根头发 |
[06:19] | and it’s way too big to be human. | 而且太大了,不像是人类的 |
[06:28] | That’s a lot of blood, huh? | 很多血, 嗯? |
[06:29] | Yeah. The downstairs neighbor freaked out when it started seeping through her ceiling. | 是啊. 血渗到楼下邻居的天花板 她吓了一跳 |
[06:38] | She called the super; he called us. | 她通知了管理员, 管理员通知了我们 |
[06:44] | Positive for human proteins. | 阳性, 是人的血清蛋白 |
[06:47] | The average volume in a healthy adult is 4.7 to five liters. | 健康成人的平均总血量是4.7到5升 |
[06:50] | If you lose 500 milliliters, you’re unconscious. | 如果失血500毫升, 你就会失去知觉 |
[06:52] | So you don’t lose this much blood and walk out. | 所以失血这么多的话, 不可能走出这地方 |
[06:54] | No. We’re looking for a dead body. | 是的. 我们正在寻找尸体 |
[06:56] | Who lives here? A former Miss Iowa.Name’s Paige Worthy. | – 谁住在这里? – 一位前爱荷华州小姐, 名叫Paige Worthy |
[07:00] | Both the super and the downstairs neighbor say they haven’t seen her over a week. | 管理员和楼下邻居都说有一周没看见她了 |
[07:03] | Yeah, well, that don’t mean anything. | 是吗, 那说明不了什么 |
[07:04] | I’ve lived in my apartment three years now.My neighbors don’t recognize me. | 我住在公寓里三年了. 邻居们也不认识我 |
[07:08] | You better hope you don’t go missing, pal. | 老兄, 那你最好别走丢了 |
[07:11] | I mean, no signs of struggle. | 我说, 没有搏斗的迹象 |
[07:13] | Bed’s made. | 床是整理好的 |
[07:14] | Knickknacks and what not are all in their rightful place. | 大大小小的玩意儿都在原地没动 |
[07:16] | Everything’s here except the tenant. | 所有东西都在,除了房客 |
[07:25] | Shower curtain’s missing. | 浴帘失踪了 |
[07:28] | Paige Worthy couldn’t have walked out of here, | Paige Worthy不可能自己走出去 |
[07:29] | so maybe she was carried out. | 所以她也许是被运出去的 |
[07:39] | You got to be a lucky son of a bitch to get a body down from a fifth-floor apartment with nobody noticing. | 把一具尸体从公寓的五楼弄下来, 还要不 让人看见, 真得有点狗屎运才行 |
[07:43] | True. It takes more than luck to pull off a murder. | 那是. 要干件谋杀案光靠运气可不够 |
[07:46] | You got to get out of here without leaving a trail of evidence. | 还得一点痕迹也不留地离开这里 |
[07:48] | And our trail starts here. | 我们就从这里入手 |
[07:55] | Looks young. | 看起来挺年轻 |
[08:02] | May have fought back. | 可能还击过 |
[08:03] | I’ll scrape the nails, do a full work-up with the post. | 我要刮一下他的指甲. 作一个全面分析 |
[08:06] | Bruises on the throat, | 喉部有瘀痕 |
[08:09] | arms… and wrists. | 手臂… 和腕部也有 |
[08:12] | Peri-mortem. | 在死亡前造成的 |
[08:17] | More on the backside caused by something with a hook on the end. | 背部更多 是一种端部带钩的东西造成的 |
[08:22] | Bruises part of C.O.D.? | 是搬运时造成的瘀痕吗? |
[08:24] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[08:25] | The darker color bruises on the arm suggest | 手臂的瘀痕颜色比较深 |
[08:28] | they’re most recent. | 说明这些是最近的 |
[08:32] | What about this one? | 这个是什么? |
[08:36] | Hickey. | 吻痕 |
[08:37] | But forget DNA. | 不过别指望DNA |
[08:39] | Too old. | 时间太久了 |
[08:41] | I don’t see any stab wounds.No gunshot wounds. Just the bruises. | 我没看到任何刺伤. 没有枪伤. 只有瘀痕 |
[08:45] | That’s the outside. | 那只是外表 |
[08:46] | But this guy came out of a sardine can. I want to see what’s going on inside. | 但是这家伙就象从沙丁鱼罐头里出来的 我想看看里面怎么样 |
[08:53] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[08:56] | Skeleton’s intact… | 骨骼完整无缺… |
[08:59] | top to bottom. | 从头到脚 |
[09:02] | So someone killed him,stuffed him into a two-by-two-by-two box and didn’t break a single bone? | 那么说有人杀了他, 把他塞进一个2英尺 见方的箱子里, 却没有弄折一根骨头? |
[09:11] | Paige definitely wasn’t planning on going anywhere. | Paige显然没打算出远门 |
[09:14] | Fridge is stocked for a long winter. | 冰箱里的储备够用一个漫长的冬季 |
[09:18] | Maybe she was cooking for more than one.I got multiple fingerprints from the doorknob.Single girl in the city? | – 也许她不止给一个人做饭. 门把手上有几 个人的指纹 – 城里的单身女孩嘛 |
[09:23] | Prints could be a boyfriend. | 指纹可能是个男朋友的 |
[09:32] | Dry blood? | 干了的血? |
[09:33] | It’s hard to say what it is or if it’s even related to the crime. | 很难说是什么, 甚至是否和这案子有关 |
[09:41] | Buthis is blood here. | 但这里有血迹 |
[09:43] | Gravitational drops moving towards the door. | 自然滴落, 朝门的方向 |
[09:58] | Garbage chute. | 垃圾槽 |
[10:07] | Our killer threw something away. | 杀手扔了些东西 |
[10:17] | He ain’t the only one. | 扔东西的可不止他一个 |
[10:19] | I’ll post a few uniforms on the other floors. | 我会派些人到其它楼层去 |
[10:28] | It’s clogged. | 里面堵塞了 |
[10:29] | We still don’t have a name? | 我们还是不知道他的名字? |
[10:30] | Prints weren’t on file. Dental’s still pending. | 档案里没有他的指纹. 牙模鉴定还没出来 |
[10:34] | Doc? | 医生? |
[10:36] | Cause of death… asphyxiation. | 死亡原因… 窒息 |
[10:40] | That box spent a lot of time in the ocean– any water in the lungs? | 那箱子在海水里泡了很长时间– 肺里有水吗? |
[10:42] | No. He was dead before he hit the Atlantic. | 没有. 在丢进大西洋前他已经死了 |
[10:46] | Strangulation? | 勒死的? |
[10:48] | No damage to the hyoid bone. | 舌骨没有任何损伤 |
[10:49] | Also, didn’t find any trace fibers in the trachea or mouth. | 而且, 气管和嘴部没发现任何纤维的痕迹 |
[10:52] | So he wasn’t smothered? | 那他不是闷死的? |
[10:53] | No. I think there was air. | 不是. 我说空气还是有的 |
[10:56] | He just couldn’t get it to his lungs. | 只是他没法吸到肺里去 |
[10:58] | When we breathe the diaphragm drops, | 当我们吸气时横膈膜会下降 |
[11:00] | the ribs and intercostals expand. Clears room for the lungs to inflate with air. | 肋骨和肋间肌扩张. 腾出空间给肺来充气 |
[11:04] | But if the cavity is externally compressed, | 但如果胸腔受到外力压迫 |
[11:07] | the lungs are unable to draw in any air. | 肺就吸不进空气 |
[11:10] | They can’t expand. | 它们无处扩展 |
[11:11] | He was alive when he was put inside that box. | 被放进箱子时他还活着 |
[11:18] | Large hands grabbed this kid. | 一双大手抓过这孩子 |
[11:21] | Probably the same person who forced him into the box. | 可能就是强迫他进箱子的那个人 |
[11:23] | Only kink– | 只是扭伤– |
[11:24] | defense wounds. | 防御性创伤 |
[11:25] | Trace under the nails may have been him scratching his attacker, but other than that… | 指甲里的残迹可能是他抓伤袭击者留下的 但除此之外… |
[11:29] | There aren’t any. | 没别的了 |
[11:30] | No. | 没了 |
[11:32] | He was stuffed into a box | 他被塞进一个箱子 |
[11:33] | alive… and didn’t fight back. | 活生生的… 却毫不还击 |
[11:58] | Found the shower curtain. | 找到浴帘了 |
[12:09] | But the face doesn’t match Paige Worthy. | 但那张脸不象Paige Worthy |
[12:15] | We both saw the size of that box, Mac. | 你看到那箱子的尺寸了, Mac |
[12:17] | Come on, my microwave is bigger. | 得啦, 我的微波炉也比它大 |
[12:19] | I mean, until now, | 我说, 到目前为止 |
[12:21] | I never believed that people were double jointed. | 我也不相信有柔骨术的那种人 |
[12:23] | They’re not. | 确实没有 |
[12:24] | There’s no such thing as a double joint. It’s just people with very loose tendons and ligaments. | 没有柔骨术那回事. 那些人只不过是肌腱 和韧带特别松弛罢了 |
[12:28] | Physically he’s just like rest of us, but I’m telling you,if somebody was trying to shove me into a box,I would fight back. | 从生理学上看他和我们没什么两样, 但是 我得说, 如果有人要把我塞进一个箱子, 我一定会反抗的 |
[12:33] | And this guy had no defense wounds. | 而这个人没有任何防御性创伤 |
[12:36] | Maybe he’s some kind of | 也许他是某个 |
[12:37] | escape artist and this was a stunt gone wrong. | 脱身术演员, 表演中出了点差错 |
[12:40] | He’s trying to be the next Houdini. Got locked in,couldn’t get out. | 他想成为又一个Houdini(著名魔术师) 锁进去了,却出不来 |
[12:43] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[12:45] | I mean, there was nothing on his body or the box | 他的身上和箱子里没有任何东西 |
[12:47] | that indicated that he panicked or tried to fight his way out. | 可以证明他惊慌失措, 想挣扎出来 |
[12:50] | Hey, | 喂 |
[12:50] | you’re right, that hair you pulled from the box,it wasn’t human. | 你是对的, 你从箱子上取下的毛发, 不是 人类的 |
[12:53] | Elephas Maximus. | 是亚洲象的 |
[12:55] | An elephant? | 一头大象? |
[12:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | New theory. | 有新思路了 |
[13:00] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们, 先生们 |
[13:01] | we of the City Circus must bid you | 本城大马戏团祝你们 |
[13:04] | farewell. | 一路平安 |
[13:10] | I think I packed too much. | 我是不是塞得太满了 |
[13:37] | Welcome to the circus. | 欢迎来到马戏场 |
[13:52] | Good night, good night. | 晚安, 晚安 |
[13:55] | Parting is such sweet sorrow! | 离别是这样甜蜜的凄清! |
[14:08] | My son, Lukas. | 我儿子, Lukas |
[14:13] | Mr. Neiman, | Neiman先生 |
[14:14] | when was the last time you saw Lukas? | 你最后一次看到Lukas是什么时候? |
[14:17] | Um, last night. | 嗯, 昨天晚上 |
[14:20] | He performed, then disappeared. | 他演完后就消失了 |
[14:24] | He was 17. | 他才17岁 |
[14:26] | The city intrigued him more than the circus. | 比起马戏团来, 这个城市对他更有吸引力 |
[14:27] | He’d sneak away at night | 他晚上溜出去 |
[14:29] | and explore. | 想看个究竟 |
[14:31] | How? | 发生了什么事? |
[14:33] | Sir, we found him in a very small box. | 先生, 我们在一个很小的箱子里找到了他 |
[14:36] | Similar to this one over here. | 和那个差不多 |
[14:38] | It washed up on shore at Coney Island. | 在Coney岛被冲上海岸 |
[14:40] | Lukas was a contortionist, like his brother, like me. | Lukas是个柔术演员, 象他哥哥和我一样 |
[14:44] | The boxes are part of the act. | 那箱子是表演用的 |
[14:55] | Your brother,he is dead. | 你弟弟, |
[14:57] | Maxwell, | 他死了 |
[14:59] | I just heard. I’m… | 我才知道. 我… |
[15:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[15:11] | I take it the circus isn’t one big happy family. | 我觉得这个马戏团并不是一个快乐大家庭 |
[15:14] | We live, travel, perform as one,year after year. | 我们一起生活, 旅行, 表演, 年复一年 |
[15:18] | But only Lukas and Alexander are my family. | 但只有Lukas和Alexander是我的家人 |
[15:21] | What about the man you were fighting with? What is he? | 那么和你打架的那个人呢? 他是谁? |
[15:23] | He’s from Brooklyn. | 他是从布鲁克林来的 |
[15:25] | Bernardo Espargosa. | |
[15:27] | I’m sorry he lost his son. | 我很遗憾他失去了儿子 |
[15:28] | I really am.But you know what?I don’t like the guy. | 真的. 但你知道吗? 我不喜欢这家伙 |
[15:30] | Well, I got that much. | 我看出来了 |
[15:33] | What started it off? | 原因何在? |
[15:34] | The fact that I’m not a foreigner and I didn’t grow up in the circus. | 因为我不是外国人, 也不是在马戏团长大的 |
[15:37] | What does being from Brooklyn have to do with this? | 布鲁克林人有什么问题吗? |
[15:39] | I am a third generation performer. | 我是第三代的表演者 |
[15:42] | From Europe, tradition, ancestry, | 来自欧洲, 祖传手艺 |
[15:45] | we are royalty. | 我们有自己的圈子 |
[15:47] | I worked my ass off to get where I am. | 我努力奋斗才有今天 |
[15:49] | From Roustabout,setting up the tent, to performer, trapeze artist. | 从场地工, 支帐篷的, 到演员, 高空秋千 艺术家 |
[15:52] | So that little display was just a culture clash? | 所以刚才那一幕只不过是一次文化冲突? |
[15:55] | Had nothing to do with what happened to Lukas? | 和Lukas的事没关系? |
[15:56] | Absolutely not. | 毫无关系 |
[15:57] | Lukas… Lukas had a great bit. | Lukas… Lukas是一个优秀的演员 |
[16:01] | The entire show is going to suffer this loss. | 整场演出都会因此而逊色 |
[16:03] | Lukas was fourth generation? | Lukas是第四代? |
[16:06] | And these people despised him for that. | 那些人因此而蔑视他 |
[16:08] | Including Bernardo Espargosa? | 包括Bernardo Espargosa? |
[16:11] | He has only one act. | 他不过是个杂耍的 |
[16:13] | He’s not a performer. | 算不上演员 |
[16:14] | Then why did Maxwell Neiman attack you moments after finding out that his son was killed? | 那么为什么Maxwell Neiman刚知道他儿子 被害就袭击你? |
[16:18] | Because he cheapens us all. | 因为他使我们大家掉价 |
[16:20] | Performs only for the applause.Hoping for fame. | 表演就是为了赢得掌声, 期待荣耀 |
[16:23] | But it was Lukas who always stole the moment. | 但Lukas总是赢得欢呼的那一刻 |
[16:46] | He was the star. Not the girl. | 他才是明星. 而不是那个姑娘 |
[16:48] | Who’s the girl? | 那个姑娘是谁? |
[16:49] | His daughter, Anasuya. | 他女儿, Anasuya |
[16:53] | My daughter is the star here. | 我女儿是这儿的明星 |
[16:56] | How’d you get those scratches? | 那些擦伤是怎么搞的? |
[16:58] | Trapeze isn’t easy. | 秋千可不是件容易的活 |
[17:00] | I mean, I haven’t had a show yet I’m not nursing something afterwards. | 我是说, 我还没上场演出. 过后我会处理 一下的 |
[17:02] | Tonight was no exception. | 今晚也不例外 |
[17:06] | Found one just like it in Lukas’ hand. | 找到一个跟Luka手里一样的 |
[17:09] | Did you ge em together? | 两个都是你的吗? |
[17:11] | No. | 不是 |
[17:13] | It was a gift from Lukas. | 这是Lukas送我的礼物 |
[17:15] | He’d sneak out at night. | 他晚上溜出去 |
[17:17] | Make it all the way to the ocean and back before morning. | 直奔海边, 赶在早晨前回来 |
[17:20] | You never went with him? | 你从来不和他一起去? |
[17:21] | I have two older brothers and a father watching my every move. | 我有父亲和两个哥哥, 看着我的一举一动 |
[17:26] | I’m stuck here. | 哪儿也去不了 |
[17:28] | Lukas was off limits. | Lukas接近不了你? |
[17:30] | Just like in the show. | 就像演出中一样 |
[17:32] | Lukas was Romeo… and I was Juliet. | Lukas是罗密欧…我是朱丽叶 |
[17:37] | Each year the circus acts are designed around a central theme. | 每年马戏团的演出都有一个主题 |
[17:40] | This year it was Romeo and Juliet. | 今年是罗密欧和朱丽叶 |
[17:53] | “Good night, good night. | “晚安, 晚安 |
[17:54] | Parting is such sweet sorrow.” | 离别是这样甜蜜的凄清!” |
[17:56] | Act two, scene two. Line 185. | 第二幕, 第二场, 第185行 |
[18:00] | I saw you backstage.You weren’t in costume. | 我看见你在后台. 你没穿演出服 |
[18:04] | Why didn’t you perform in tonight’s show? | 你为何不参加今晚的演出? |
[18:08] | Had a bad release last night. | 昨晚腾空时搞砸了 |
[18:10] | I hurt my arm. | 手臂受伤了 |
[18:11] | Thank God my father was there. | 感谢上帝, 幸亏有我父亲 |
[18:25] | We don’t use a net. | 我们不用安全网 |
[18:28] | So I’ll take a sore arm over the alternative. | 所以疼痛的手臂使我别无选择 |
[18:39] | If the stereotype is kids run away from home and join the circus,where do kid already in the circus go? | 如果孩子们离家出走加入马戏团是老一套 的故事, 那么马戏团里的孩子干吗出走? |
[18:49] | Apparently the elephant enclosure. | 显然这是大象的围栏 |
[18:51] | This twine is similar to the one we found on the box. | 这麻绳和我们在箱子上找到的很相似 |
[19:04] | Stella, take a look. | Stella, 看 |
[19:08] | Trace material on the lift plate, same color as our box. | 推车的挡板上有些东西, 和箱子的颜色一样 |
[19:13] | Sand in the treads. | 轮胎表面有沙 |
[19:15] | ???Coney Island? | 海滩上的沙子? Coney岛的? |
[19:17] | Mountain of evidence in one place. | 这地方的证据不少啊 |
[19:19] | And we know where Lukas ended up. | 我们知道Lukas结束生命的地方了 |
[19:21] | Maybe this is where it started. | 也许这正是事情开始的地方 |
[19:25] | Bernardo Espargosa had scratches on his arm. | Bernardo Espargosa的手臂上有抓伤 |
[19:29] | Could be his skin under Lukas’ fingernails. | 可能Luka的指甲里留有他的皮肤 |
[19:32] | Yeah, let me guess… | 好, 让我猜猜… |
[19:34] | Bernardo refused to offer a DNA sample? | Bernardo拒绝提供DNA样本? |
[19:37] | Good guess. | 猜得不错 |
[19:40] | Oh, come on, Mac.You got to admit, this is kind of cool. | 哦, 看, Mac. 你得承认, 这可有几分酷 |
[19:42] | I have never been this close to an elephant before. | 我还从来没有离一头大象这么近 |
[19:50] | Mac? | |
[19:51] | Sorry, it’s just, that… | 抱歉, 只是有点… |
[19:54] | everything’s here. | 所有的东西都对上号了 |
[19:56] | Elephant hair, twine, dolly. | 象毛, 麻绳, 推车 |
[19:58] | But we found Lukas nearly nude. | 但我们发现Lukas时, 他几乎裸体 |
[20:03] | If this is where he put into the box, where’s his costume? | 如果这就是他被放入箱子的地方, 他的演 出服在哪里? |
[20:38] | Backstage of the circus, | 马戏团的后台 |
[20:39] | it is crazy and crowded.There are people everywhere. | 这里热闹拥挤, 到处是人 |
[20:42] | If he were stripped down and shoved into a box, why didn’t anybody notice? | 如果把他脱光了塞到箱子里, 难道会没人 看到? |
[20:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:47] | If we find the person that took that dolly to the beach,we’ll get some answers. | 如果找到那个推车到海滩的人, 就会有些 答案了 |
[20:56] | What’s up, Doc? | 医生, 有进展吗? |
[20:57] | Track down your missing tenant yet? | 找到那个房客了吗? |
[20:59] | Paige Worthy? No. | Paige Worthy? 没有 |
[21:00] | Flack’s on it, though. He’ll find her. | 但Flack还在干, 会找到她的 |
[21:02] | How about our friend here | 我们的那位朋友怎么样? |
[21:03] | from the garbage chute? | 垃圾槽里的那位? |
[21:04] | we have a name? | 知道姓名吗? |
[21:05] | Blood from the apartment was hers. Unfortunately, she’s still a Jane Doe. | 公寓里的血是她的. 不过她还是一位无名氏 |
[21:08] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[21:09] | Mrs.Jane Doe. | 是无名氏夫人 |
[21:12] | She’s married. | 她已婚 |
[21:14] | Obviously not for the cash. | 显然不是为了钱 |
[21:16] | It’s a tiny rock. | 一块小石头 |
[21:17] | Wasn’t the only thing on her hands. | 不是她手里唯一的东西 |
[21:20] | Defense wounds. | 防御性创伤 |
[21:21] | Ran a rape kit. | 作了全套强奸鉴定 |
[21:23] | No sexual assault. | 没有发现性侵犯 |
[21:24] | All right, what’s the cause of death? | 好吧, 死因是什么? |
[21:25] | Exsanguination. | 失血过多 |
[21:27] | She was stabbed. | 她被刺了一刀 |
[21:29] | Based on the pattern | 根据伤口的特点 |
[21:30] | and shape of the wound, | 和外形 |
[21:32] | blade was small. | 是把小刀 |
[21:34] | Severed the femoral artery. | 重创股动脉 |
[21:36] | Bled several minutes before death. | 流血几分钟后死亡 |
[21:37] | So the sick bastard could have sat there and watched her bleed out. | 那个变态杂种可能就坐在那里看她流血至死 |
[21:40] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[21:42] | Noticed one other thing. | 还有另一件事 |
[21:47] | A crooked nose. | 鼻子有些歪 |
[21:48] | Happen during the struggle? | 搏斗时造成的? |
[21:50] | Prexisting injury. | 是旧伤 |
[21:51] | As were fractures to the orbital bone, and zygomatic arch. | 眼骨和颧骨都有裂痕 |
[21:55] | And her two front teeth are capped. | 而且她的两个门牙是假牙 |
[21:58] | Originals were either removed or knocked out. | 原来的牙齿要么拔了, 要么断了 |
[22:02] | Battered spouse. | 夫妻打架 |
[22:03] | Yeah. Ever know a woman with a broken nose and capped teeth who wasn’t? | 就是. 断过鼻梁, 装着假牙的女人, 还没 见过不是因为这个原因的 |
[22:15] | Hey, Mac? | 喂, Mac? |
[22:16] | We don’t need DNA from Bernardo Espargosa. | 我们不需要Bernardo Espargosa的DNA样本了 |
[22:19] | Scratches on his arms didn’t come from Lukas. | 他手臂的抓伤不是Lukas弄的 |
[22:21] | Skin under Lukas’ nails– his own. | Lukas指甲里的皮肤是–他自己的 |
[22:24] | Thousand ways it could have gotten there. | 那可有无数种原因了 |
[22:26] | How about the costume? | 演出服怎么样? |
[22:27] | Positive reaction under the arms, | 手臂下的有阳性反应 |
[22:29] | chest, collar, stomach area. | 还有胸部, 领子, 胃部区域 |
[22:31] | Sounds like sweat. | 听起来好象是汗 |
[22:32] | Smells like it, too. Take a look at this… | 闻着也象. 看这里… |
[22:35] | the substance adhered to the sweat stains on the chest. | 有东西附着在胸部的汗迹上 |
[22:41] | It’s powdery. | 是粉状的 |
[22:44] | There’s more of it that’s adhering under the arms as well. | 手臂下面还有更多 |
[22:49] | Sweat streaks. Those are drops. | 那些汗迹是条纹状的. 这些是滴上去的 |
[22:53] | Which means they aren’t sweat. | 说明那不是汗迹 |
[22:55] | What are the | 那是什么? |
[22:57] | Pulled a wool fiber off the hand grip of that dolly. Alsoumed it. | 在推车的把手上发现一根羊毛纤维, 还有 一枚指纹 |
[23:00] | Print city. | 核对过了 |
[23:01] | Any matches? | 有相符的吗? |
[23:02] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[23:03] | Jake Lydell,the elephant handler. | Jake Lydell, 驯象师 |
[23:08] | You don’t have to threaten me, I been through the system before. | 你们不用吓我. 我领教过那一套 |
[23:11] | Right, Providence,Bost, Cleveland… It seems wherever the circus stops, you get in trouble. | 没错, 普罗维登斯, 波士顿, 克里夫兰… 似乎无论马戏团在哪里落脚, 你都惹麻烦 |
[23:16] | I’m unlucky. | 我不走运 |
[23:17] | That have anything to do with the color of your water? | 和你喝的水的颜色有点关系吧? |
[23:19] | It’s a cold day. I’m trying to stay warm. | 天气冷. 我想暖和一下 |
[23:22] | Coat looks thick enough. What is it, wool? | 外套挺厚的嘛. 什么料的? 羊毛的? |
[23:24] | Look, I know my rights. | 嗨, 我知道我的权利 |
[23:25] | You have to tell me why you’re here. | 你们得告诉我为什么来这里 |
[23:26] | We found your fingerprints on a dolly that we took from the elephant enclosure. | 我们在大象围栏那里的一辆推车上找到你 的指纹 |
[23:30] | So? | 那又怎么样? |
[23:31] | What’s the matter? | 有问题吗? |
[23:32] | That dolly ended up at the beach. | 那辆推车到过海滩 |
[23:33] | Uh-huh, oh, I get it. The twisty kid. | 嚯, 明白了. 那个扭成一团的孩子 |
[23:42] | I use the dolly every day. I touch everything in the pach. | 我每天都用那推车 “厚皮”的东西我都碰过 |
[23:45] | “The pach”? Pachyderm. | – “厚皮”? – 厚皮动物 |
[23:46] | Elephant. It’s my job to prep her for the show. | 就是大象. 我的工作就是让她准备好参加 演出 |
[23:49] | Clean, scoop– that’s my life. | 清洗, 舀水–就是我的生活 |
[23:52] | Lukas ever intrude into that life? | Lukas曾经闯入过这种生活吗? |
[23:53] | Every day. | 每天都有 |
[23:54] | But he didn’t talk to me and I never talked to him. | 但他不和我说话, 我也从不和他说话 |
[24:10] | You see, backstage, the circus is just like everywhere else in America– | 你看后台, 马戏团就象美国其他地方一样 |
[24:13] | split down the center. | 人以群分, 物以类聚 |
[24:14] | Talent with talent, crew with crew. | 各有各的圈子 |
[24:19] | Take my coat. | 拿走我的外套吧 |
[24:20] | Take all my fingerprints. | 拿走我所有的指纹吧 |
[24:22] | Take my spit if you want that, too. | 拿走我的唾沫吧, 如果你要的话 |
[24:23] | You can keep your spit. | 留着你的唾沫吧 |
[24:25] | But I will take your coat. | 不过外套我要拿走 |
[24:26] | And I’ll take your hands. | 而我要你的手 |
[24:30] | Fiber on the left, | 左边的纤维 |
[24:32] | from the dolly– wool. | 推车上的–羊毛 |
[24:34] | Fiber on the right | 右边的纤维 |
[24:36] | from suspect Jake’s coat– cotton. | 来自嫌疑人Jake的外套–棉的 |
[24:39] | No match. | 不符合 |
[24:41] | Neither were these. | 这些也不符合 |
[24:42] | Jake’s hands are too big to have caused Lukas’ bruises. | Jake的手太大了, Lukas的瘀痕不是他弄的 |
[24:45] | Well, we know that Jake had a bad temper and a wandering eye– did you see the way he looked at Anasuya? | 我们知道Jake的脾气很坏, 眼神恍惚– 你看见他是怎么看着Anasuya的吗? |
[24:51] | But it didn’t lead to murder, huh? | 但这还不能指向谋杀, 嗯? |
[24:52] | Can you place him on the box? | 能把他和箱子联系起来吗? |
[24:53] | No. But there’s more than just salt water on that box. | 不. 但箱子上除了盐水还有别的 |
[24:58] | Propylene glycol,manganese, aluminum silicate, | 丙二醇, 锰, 硅酸铝 |
[25:01] | mineral oil. | 矿物油 |
[25:02] | This is make-up. | 这是化妆品 |
[25:04] | D&C Red mber 7 Calcium Lake. | D&C 红色7号, 钙质色淀 |
[25:06] | Red make-up. | 红色的化妆品 |
[25:07] | Right. Thick enough to survive the ocean. | 对. 厚得足以挺住海水 |
[25:10] | So, who with the circus | 那么, 马戏团里是谁 |
[25:12] | layers it on like Tammy Faye? | 象Tammy Faye(注: 以爱涂眉毛油著称)那样 涂了那些东西? |
[25:23] | Are you guys out of your minds? | 你们这些家伙疯了吗? |
[25:26] | Clown faces are unique. | 小丑的脸都不一样 |
[25:27] | No two alike. | 没有两个一样的 |
[25:28] | Yours left a print on Lukas’ contortionist box. | 你在Luka表演柔术的箱子上留下了印子 |
[25:31] | I was trying to get a laugh. | 我是想制造笑料 |
[25:41] | The box was part of the act. | 箱子是表演的一部分 |
[25:48] | We found distinctive bruises | 我们发现了特殊的瘀痕 |
[25:50] | on the victim’s backside. | 在被害人的背部 |
[25:55] | That part of the act, too? | 那也是表演的一部分? |
[26:04] | The bruises on Lukas’ body are consistent with your props. | Lukas身上的瘀痕和你的道具很吻合 |
[26:08] | Wrist and throat from your stockade, backside from your cane; what happened? | 腕部和喉部的来自你的枷板, 背部的 来自你的手杖; 发生了什么事? |
[26:15] | He spilled the bubbles. | 他打翻了发泡剂 |
[26:26] | I was literally walking out into the ring. | 我正要上场表演 |
[26:28] | No time to make more bubbles. | 没时间再做泡沫了 |
[26:30] | My act bombed.Not one kid laughed, and it was his fault. | 我的表演砸了. 孩子们都没笑 这全是他的错 |
[26:32] | So, I pressed charges. | 所以, 我要他付出代价 |
[26:35] | By beating him with a cane? | 就用手杖打他? |
[26:36] | No, by taking him to court. | 不, 把他送上法庭 |
[26:40] | Order. Lukas Neiman, | 肃静. Lukas Neiman |
[26:41] | a.k.a. “Romeo,” I find you guilty. | 又名”罗密欧”, 我判你有罪 |
[26:43] | You are remanded to Clown Alley for punishment. | 你将被送交小丑Alley以接受惩罚 |
[26:56] | He took his licks and got back in the good graces of the clowns. | 他接受了杖罚, 并和小丑们重归于好 |
[26:58] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[26:59] | That night we did the show and that’s the last time I saw him. | 那天晚上我们一起演出, 那是我最后一次 见到他 |
[27:02] | Clown court? | 小丑法庭? |
[27:04] | We handle things internally. | 我们有内部处理的规矩 |
[27:05] | So do we. | 我们也是 |
[27:07] | Hands on the table; no gloves. | 手放在桌上; |
[27:35] | Paige Worthy? | 脱去手套 |
[27:36] | Is that how you hail them in the Midwest? | 在中西部你就是这样挥手致意的? |
[27:38] | Only want to get picked up by a cab. Don’t have time for you. | 只是在要搭出租车时才这样. 我没时间 |
[27:41] | Make time. | 抽点空吧 |
[27:41] | I’m Detective Messer from the crime lab. This is Detective Flack. | 我是犯罪实验室的探员Messer 这是探员Flack |
[27:45] | What is this about? | 有事吗? |
[27:46] | It’s about a dead woman that was found in your apartment. | 关于在你的公寓里发现的一具女尸 |
[27:48] | In my apartment? | 我的公寓? |
[27:50] | Recognize her? | 记得她吗? |
[27:54] | That’s Lita, Lita Cartey. | 是Lita, |
[27:55] | Lita Cartey | Lita Cartey. |
[27:56] | We pledged together at Grinnell. She was staying with me. | 我们曾在Grinnell宣誓结合 那时她和我住在一起 |
[27:59] | Yeah, but you’ve been staying in a hotel.???? | 噢, 但你过去几周都住在旅馆里 |
[28:01] | Tracked your credit card. | 我们跟踪了你的信用卡 |
[28:02] | Lita asked if she could crash for a couple nights. | Lita问我是否可以借住几个晚上 |
[28:04] | A couple of nights turned into three weeks. | 几个晚上变成了三周 |
[28:06] | So you split? Lita wasn’t the problem. | – 所以你们分手了? – 问题不在Lita |
[28:08] | It was that delinquent she married. | 是她嫁的那个罪犯 |
[28:10] | Jason, I told you, she’s not here. | Jason, 我告诉你, 她不在这儿 |
[28:13] | Stop calling. | 别再打电话了 |
[28:15] | Time gets away from me when I’m writing.I figured she was okay. | 我正在写作, 白白浪费了我的时间. 我觉 得她倒没什么 |
[28:18] | Guess she wasn’t, huh? | 我看她有, 嗯? |
[28:20] | You know the husband’s name? | 你知道她丈夫的名字? |
[28:22] | This one’s a real tough guy. | 这可真是个恶棍 |
[28:23] | Beating on a woman half his size. | 殴打一个身材只有他一半大的妇女 |
[28:25] | I never hit Lita. | 我从没打过Lita |
[28:27] | Her nose was broken at least twice. | 她的鼻子至少断了两次 |
[28:29] | Lita filed three domestic violence reports against you. | Lita报告了你的三次家庭暴力事件 |
[28:32] | I couldn’t have kept a girl like Lita if I hit her. | 如果我打她, 象Lita这样的女孩我是留不 住的 |
[28:34] | College-educated, pretty. | 大学学历, 不错 |
[28:36] | I had to beg her to marry me. | 我不得不求她嫁给我 |
[28:37] | But a woman like Lita | 但是象Lita这样的女人 |
[28:38] | doesn’t stay with a guy like you.So, you knock her around a little bit,make her afraid to leave. | 不会和你这样的家伙呆在一起. 所以, 你 就打她几下, 让她不敢离开 |
[28:42] | She was my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[28:43] | But if you couldn’t have her no one else could.right? | 但是如果你不能拥有她, 别人也不行. 对吗? |
[28:45] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[28:46] | I haven’t seen her in weeks. | 我有几周没看到她了 |
[28:47] | All right, then the fingerprints I lifted from the doorknob in the apartment won’t match yours? | 好吧, 那我在公寓的门把手上取到的指纹 不会和你的相符吧? |
[28:59] | She wouldn’t let me inside. | 她不让我进去 |
[29:01] | Come on, Lita, I just want to talk.??? | 得了, Lita, 我只想谈谈, 开门! |
[29:04] | I talked through the door for 15 minutes. | 我在门外说了15分钟 |
[29:06] | She never answered. | 她没理我 |
[29:07] | The longer she made you wait, the angrier you got? | 她让你等得越久, 你就月愤怒? |
[29:09] | I know what she’s like when she gets depressed. | 我知道她不开心时喜欢做什么 |
[29:11] | Pulls the curtains, won’t leavthe apartment. | 拉下窗帘, 躲在公寓里不出来 |
[29:13] | Just shuts everyone out. | 把所有人关在外边 |
[29:15] | Everyone, | 所有人? |
[29:16] | or just you? I’m not a criminal. | – 还是你一个? – 我不是罪犯 |
[29:18] | Yes, you are. | 你是 |
[29:21] | We’re just trying to figure out what kind. | W我们正在设法断定你是哪一种罪犯? |
[29:30] | Danny, breathe. | Danny, 歇会儿 |
[29:32] | It’s okay. | 别急 |
[29:34] | I feel like it’s right in front of me, Mac. I just can’t see it. | 我觉得答案就在我面前, Mac. 我就是看不见 |
[29:37] | Take your eyes out of it. | 那就别看了 |
[29:38] | Talk it out. | 谈谈 |
[29:40] | I got a battered woman with skin underneath her nails | 有个被打的女人, 指甲里有皮 |
[29:43] | hiding from a husband who admits being in the building the night of the murder. So, he’s our guy,right? Wrong. | 她躲避的那个丈夫, 承认谋杀当晚在那栋 楼里. 那么, 他最有嫌疑, 对吗? 不对 |
[29:48] | DNA comes back– no match. | DNA检验结果–不符合 |
[29:50] | Husband didn’t do it. | 那丈夫没干 |
[29:51] | No. You looked at all the evidence? | – 是的 – 你看过其它证据了? |
[29:53] | Yeah, including this. | 是的. 包括这个 |
[29:54] | Check that out. | 看看这个 |
[29:56] | That’s loomi– | |
[29:57] | a Middle Eastern spice. | 一种中东的香料 |
[29:59] | Comes from boiled limes. I found it on the floor. | 来自煮沸的酸橙. 我在地板上找到的 |
[30:01] | If the husband wasn’t in the apartment, | 如果丈夫不在公寓里 |
[30:04] | someone else was. | 总得有个人 |
[30:05] | The evidence is there, Messer. | 证据就在哪里, Messer |
[30:06] | You’re not yet. | 你还没搞透 |
[30:08] | Keep at it. | 加把劲 |
[30:22] | You want the long or the short of it? | 你要长话, 还是短说? |
[30:23] | Short. | 短的 |
[30:24] | All right.Lukas’ flip-flops and costume came back with heavy traces of corn syrup and dishwashing liquid. | 好吧. Lukas的凉鞋和演出服上有大量玉 米糖浆和洗涤剂的残留物 |
[30:31] | Bubbles. | 发泡剂 |
[30:32] | Matches Rosie the Clown’s story. | 符合小丑Rosie(传说中的小丑精灵) 的故事 |
[30:34] | So does this. | 这些也是 |
[30:36] | Rosie’s got small hands. | Rosie的手较小 |
[30:37] | They didn’t wrap around Lukas’ arms. | 围不住Lukas的手臂 |
[30:40] | Okay, so we’ve accounted for the wrist, throat and backside bruises. | 好吧, 我们解决了腕部, 喉部和背部的瘀痕 |
[30:43] | Question is, who grabbed him? The white powder we found in the sweat on Lukas’ costume was chalk. | 问题是, 谁抓的他? Lukas演出服汗迹上 发现的白色粉末是粉笔 |
[30:48] | Unique concoction of the trapeze artist. | 秋千演员专用的防滑粉 |
[30:51] | I told you, these marks happened during a show. | 我告诉你, 这些痕迹是演出时弄上的 |
[30:53] | I believe that. | 我相信 |
[30:54] | Lukas didn’t scratch you. | Lukas没抓伤你 |
[30:56] | But the bruises on his arm match the size of your hands. | 但他手臂上的瘀痕和你的手大小相符 |
[30:59] | You grabbed him. | 你抓住他的 |
[31:00] | I had to. | 我不得不这样做 |
[31:02] | He attacked my daughter. | 他袭击我女儿 |
[31:13] | That was five days ago | 那是五天前 |
[31:14] | I made Anasuya promise she’d never see him again. | 我让Anasuya发誓永不再见他 |
[31:16] | Did she? | 她做到了? |
[31:18] | Did you know in Portuguese the name Bernardo means “strong as a bear.” | 你知道吗, Bernardo这个名字在葡萄牙语 中意为”象熊一样壮” |
[31:22] | Yes, but that means nothing in all this. ybe not, | – 是的, 但和这件事没关系. – 未必 |
[31:24] | but you knew this kid; you watched his act. My guess is you knew how to fold him and put him in the box. | 但你了解这孩子; 你看过他的表演. 我认 为你知道如何把他折起来塞到箱子里 |
[31:30] | You had motive and opportunity. | 你有动机, 有机会 |
[31:32] | I think you handled it “internally.” | 我想你是做了个”内部处理” |
[31:37] | I despised him and his fami,y. | 我讨厌他和他的家庭 |
[31:40] | But I’m not a murderer. | 但我不是谋杀犯 |
[31:42] | o??? | Lukas的瘀痕说出另一个不同的故事 |
[31:48] | ?????e case on to the DA,I need to show you something. | 我知道你想拿到这个谋杀犯的逮捕令, 但 在你把这案子提交地方检察官之前, 我要 给你看些东西 |
[31:53] | No doubt Lukas had talent.Sticking your leg behind your head isn’t easy. | 毫无疑问Lukas有天赋. 用腿贴住后脑勺 不是件容易的事 |
[31:57] | But he was a great contortionist | 但他是一个优秀的柔术演员 |
[31:59] | because of what he got from his father. | 因为他是从他父亲那里学到的 |
[32:01] | He was a fourth-generation performer. | 他是第四代表演者 |
[32:03] | And there’s something to that. | 还有别的原因 |
[32:05] | Elhers-Danlos Syndrome. | 结缔体紊乱综合症 |
[32:08] | Genetic defect in the manufacturing of collagen.Affects connective tissues– | 影响骨胶原生成的遗传缺陷. 影响结缔体– |
[32:12] | skin, tendons, organ walls,cartilage, blood vessels.Makes them weak. Watch. | 皮肤, 肌腱, 器官壁层, 软骨, 血管, 比常人柔弱. 看 |
[32:28] | Okay. I think we got the picture. | 行了. 我想我们明白了 |
[32:30] | One more. | 再来一个 |
[32:32] | It’s relevant. | 这和案情有关 |
[32:37] | Skin is smooth. | 皮肤很光滑 |
[32:39] | Velvety. Elastic. | 柔软而有弹性 |
[32:41] | Which translates to “bruises easily”? | 意味着”容易产生瘀痕”? |
[32:43] | Extremely. | 非常容易 |
[32:44] | There’s no way I can date the bruises on Lukas | 我无法确定Lukas身上瘀痕的产生时间 |
[32:47] | based on the color. | 仅仅根据颜色不行 |
[32:48] | So, the injuries on Lukas’ arms could have happened five days ago | 所以, Lukas手臂上的伤可以是五天前的 |
[32:51] | just like Bernardo is claiming? | 就象Bernardo声称的? |
[32:52] | Yes. Basically, all of Lukas’ bruises could have happened long before he was put in that box. | 是的. 基本上, Lukas的所有瘀痕可以产 生于他被放入箱子前很久 |
[32:58] | Lukas Neiman may have been a great contortionist, but he wasn’t skilled enough to shut the box, | Lukas Neiman可能是一个优秀的柔术演员 但还没有那个本事自己把箱子关上 |
[33:02] | tie it up, dolly to Coney Island and throw himself into the ocean,no matter how flexible he was. | 绑紧了, 用推车运到Coney Island, 把自 己扔进大海, 不管他的柔韧性有多好 |
[33:10] | Okay, even if Lukas wasn’t physically forced into that box, it doesn’t mean he got in on his own. | 就算Lukas没有在身体上被胁迫进入箱子, 也不能说是他自己进去的 |
[33:16] | He could’ve been threatened | 他可能受到胁迫 |
[33:17] | byun or knifepoint. | 枪或者刀尖相对 |
[33:18] | Yeah, it’s possible… | 有可能… |
[33:20] | but there’s no evidence to confirm it. | 但没有任何证据来证明 |
[33:22] | And if no one laid a hand on him, why didn’t he start yelling for help or run away? | 如果没人胁迫他, 他为什么不呼救或逃跑呢? |
[33:26] | I’m beginning to wonr less about why he didn’t fight when he was put into the box and more about why he didn’t fight to get out. | 相对于他为何在被放进箱子时不反抗这件 事, 我开始对他为何不试图逃出更感兴趣 |
[33:33] | We processed the box, the twine, the dolly. | 我们解决了箱子, 绳子和推车 |
[33:36] | There’s no evidence of murder. | 没有谋杀的证据 |
[33:37] | We do have evidence of a relationship between him and Anasuya, | 我们还有一条线索, 他和Anasuya的关系 |
[33:40] | and a father who wasn’t very happy about it. | 还有一个对此不快的父亲 |
[33:43] | What if… life was imitating art? | 如果… 生活在模仿表演呢? |
[33:47] | Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet playing itself out backstage at the City Circus? | 莎士比亚的罗密欧和朱丽叶在城市马戏团 的后台自己演了一场戏? |
[33:53] | Hmm. Okay, so Lukas– Romeo– | 嗯. 那么Lukas– 罗密欧– |
[33:55] | gets caught making out with Anasuya– | 在和Anasuya–朱丽叶–外出时被逮住了 |
[33:58] | Juliet– whose respective parents hate each other. | 两人的父母相互仇视 |
[34:01] | The Neimans and the Espargosas become the Montagues and the Capulets. | Neiman家族和Espargosa家族成了蒙太古 家族和开普莱家族 |
[34:07] | That’s nice and neat, | 那确实很清楚 |
[34:08] | but, uh, this is real life. | 但是嘛, 这是现实生活 |
[34:10] | A life that Lukas Neiman wanted to get away from.There’s no secret there. | Lukas Neiman想要逃避的那种生活. 这不 是秘密 |
[34:15] | Think he committed suicide? | 认为他是自杀? |
[34:16] | In the play, both Romeo and Juliet end up dead. | 在剧中, 罗密欧和朱丽叶都死了o |
[34:22] | Makes me wonder why our Juliet is still alive. | 奇怪的是我们的朱丽叶还活着 |
[34:25] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[34:26] | but there has to be more of a connection between Romeo and Juliet than just a hickey. | 但是罗密欧和朱丽叶间的联系应该不止于一个吻痕吧 |
[34:33] | Maybe there is. | 也许这就是 |
[34:49] | If Paige Worthy hasn’t been here for weeks, | 如果Paige Worthy有几周不在这里了 |
[34:51] | Lita had to buy this food, | Lita不得不自己买这些食物 |
[34:53] | but Lita never left the apartment. | 但Lita从未离开过公寓 |
[34:55] | This is New York, Danny.You can have anything delivered– groceries,dry cleaning. | 这是纽约, Danny. 任何东西都可以送货 上门– 食品, 干洗 |
[34:58] | I’m jonesing for a pastrami sandwich at 3:00 in the morning, I call Andy down at the deli– boom, done. | 我早上3点想吃熏肉三明治, 打个电话给 熟食店的Andy, — 嘭, 行了 |
[35:07] | I got a feeling… | 我有种感觉… |
[35:10] | that she was jonesing for something requiring loomi. | 她想吃某种带loomi的东西 |
[35:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:16] | Lita ordered loomi. | Lita订了loomi |
[35:17] | Nice. | 好的 |
[35:19] | Charged it to Paige’s tab. | 费用由Paige付帐 |
[35:21] | We just need to find out who made this delivery. | 我们只要找到送货的那个人 |
[35:40] | While you were trying to figure out your story, | 当你在构思你的故事时 |
[35:43] | I ran some tests. | 我做了些试验 |
[35:49] | See that? | 看到了吗? |
[35:51] | That’s Lita Cartey’s blood on your knife. | 你的刀上有Lita Cartey的血 |
[35:53] | She orderea lot from the store. | 她从这间点订购了不少东西 |
[35:55] | Spent about a hundred bucks a week. | 每周花掉一百元左右 |
[35:56] | And she bought this the night????? This is loomi | 她就是在买这东西的那个晚上被害的, 这 是loomi |
[35:59] | from your store,all right? It wasn’t on the spice rack in the kitchen. I found this on the floor. | 从你的店里买的, 对吗? 不在厨房的调味 架上. 我在地板上找到的 |
[36:03] | I spilled it. She didn’t mind. | 我弄洒了. 她没在意 |
[36:05] | She wanted me to stay. She was just… afraid to ask. | 他想要我留下来. 她就是…怕得不敢问我 |
[36:09] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[36:10] | Spilling loomi was your way of coming on to her? | 弄洒loomi是你接近她的方法? |
[36:12] | You were flirting? | 你在挑逗她? |
[36:13] | My boss always sent me to deliver to her. | 我老板总是派我给她送货 |
[36:15] | She must’ve asked for me special. | 她肯定特别指定要我去的 |
[36:28] | You thought she liked you. | 你认为她喜欢你 |
[36:29] | She did like me. | 她是喜欢我 |
[36:30] | Ever occur to you that you were misreading the situation? | 可曾发现你误会了别人? |
[36:34] | That maybe she just wasn’t into you? | 也许她对你根本没兴趣? |
[36:43] | You did realize it, you got angry, | 你明白了, 发怒了 |
[36:45] | and you stabbed her. | 并且刺了她 |
[36:57] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[36:58] | She was eeding and you didn’t call for help? | 她在流血, 而你却没打电话求助? |
[37:01] | Somebody was there. | 有人在那里 |
[37:02] | A man. | 一个男的 |
[37:03] | He was trying to get in. | 他想进来 |
[37:05] | Come on, Lita, | 得了, Lita |
[37:05] | I know you’re in there.?????? | 我知道你在里面 |
[37:08] | Lita! | 我只想谈谈 |
[37:08] | I just want to talk. | 我只想谈谈 |
[37:11] | When he left, it was too l | 等到他走了, 已经太晚了 |
[37:14] | So you threw her away? | 所以你就把她扔了? |
[37:19] | What else was I supposed to do? | 那我还能怎么办? |
[37:29] | The two drops on Lukas’ costume–what are we dealing with? | Lukas的演出服上有两滴–处理得怎么样? |
[37:32] | DNA came back. Female. No matches in CODIS. | DNA结果出来了. 女性. 在CODIS(联合DNA索引系统)中无匹配者 |
[37:34] | You don’t seem surprised. I’m not.What’s the source? | 你看起来并不惊讶. 一点也不. 是何来源? |
[37:37] | Inconsistent with vaginal fluid,and you already ruled out blood or sweat, | 不是阴道液, 而你已经排除了血和汗 |
[37:40] | so it’s up to Trace to identify what they are. | 那么需要等待微量分析以确定是什么 |
[37:42] | Not blood, not sweat.I think I know what they are. | 不是血, 不是汗. 我想我知道是什么 |
[37:51] | Two households… | 有两家… |
[37:52] | both alike in dignity… | 门第相当的巨族… |
[37:54] | in fair New York City, where we lay our scene. | 纽约名城是故事发生的地方 |
[37:57] | From ancient grudge break to new mutiny | 累世的宿怨激起了新争 |
[38:01] | where civil blood makes civil hands unclean. | 鲜血把市民的白手污渎 |
[38:05] | Anasuya, that’s a beautiful sweater. | Anasuya, 毛衣很漂亮 |
[38:08] | Is it wool? | 是羊毛的吗? |
[38:10] | Anasuya had nothing to do with what happened to the boy. | Anasuya和那个男孩的事没关系 |
[38:12] | We found black wool fibers on the dolly that was used to take the box out to Coney Island. | 我们在运送箱子到Coney岛的推车上发现 了黑色的羊毛纤维 |
[38:17] | This is a warrant for a sample of your DNA. | 这是获取你的DNA样本的授权书 |
[38:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:20] | There were droplets on Lukas’ costume. | Lukas演出服上有几滴东西 |
[38:24] | The DNA in them was female. | DNA鉴定是女性的 |
[38:26] | We suspect they were yours. | 我们怀疑是你的 |
[38:27] | I’m sure it is. | 我肯定是我的 |
[38:29] | In the show, | 在演出中 |
[38:31] | he reaches up to me, | 他伸手拉我 |
[38:32] | and I to him. | 我也拉他 |
[38:37] | It gets hot under the lights. | 灯光下很热 |
[38:39] | It wasn’t sweat. | 那不是汗 |
[38:41] | There were traces of mascara in the droplets. | 那里面有微量的眉毛油 |
[38:45] | They were your tears. | 那是你的眼泪 |
[38:47] | Anasuya… | |
[38:50] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事? |
[38:55] | He committed suicide. | 他自杀 |
[38:59] | And you found him, didn’t you? | 而你发现了他, 是吗? |
[39:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:27] | But you didn’t tell anybody what Lukas had done. | 但你没有告诉任何人Lukas的事 |
[39:31] | You took him out to Coney Island. Why? | 你带他到了Coney岛. 为什么? |
[39:35] | You had been there before, hadn’t you? | 你以前去过那里, 是吗? |
[39:39] | With Lukas, at night? | 和Lukas一起, 在夜里? |
[39:41] | If we could have gone farther… we would have. | 如果我们能的话, 我们会走得更远 |
[39:45] | You’d choose him over your family? | 你宁愿选择他, 而不是你的家? |
[39:47] | Family? | 家? |
[39:48] | I hated it here. | 我恨这里 |
[39:50] | Performing so my father can live out his dream. | 不停演出, 好让我父亲活在他的梦里 |
[39:53] | Lukas hated it here. | Lukas痛恨这里 |
[39:55] | Lukas got away. | Lukas走了 |
[39:57] | And you were supposed to be with him? | 你打算和他一起? |
[40:02] | Is that why…? | 原来…? |
[40:03] | You hurt your arm in the show, but it wasn’t a bad release, was it? | 演出中你弄伤了手臂, 可那不是一次失败 的腾空, 是不是? |
[40:07] | Without Lukas as Romeo, I wasn’t going to be Juliet. | 没有Lukas这个罗密欧, 我不会成为朱丽叶 |
[40:11] | We made a pact… | 我们约好了… |
[40:17] | …but I changed my mind. | …但我改变主意了 |
[40:20] | The moment my body started to fall, | 当我的身体开始下落时 |
[40:23] | I suddenly realized everything I hated about my life, I could fix. | 突然我明白了一切. 我恨我的生活, 我可 以改变她 |
[40:35] | I didn’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[40:38] | So you reached out for help. | 所以你伸手求助 |
[40:49] | From forth the fatal loins of these two foes, | “是命运注定这两家仇敌” |
[40:52] | a pair of star-crossed lovers take their life. | “生下了一双不幸的恋人” |
[40:55] | Whose misadventur’d piteous overthrows do, with their death,bury their parents strife. | “他们的悲惨凄凉的陨灭, 和解了他们交恶的尊亲” |
[41:03] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 15 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |