时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | No, no, no, please… | 不要, 不要, 不要, 求你了… |
[00:19] | No… No… No… | 不要… 不要… 不要… |
[00:23] | No… No! | 不要… 不! |
[00:29] | Please… Please don’t kill me. | 求你了… 求你了别杀我 |
[00:32] | I don’t want to die. | 我还不想死 |
[00:48] | Footwear impressions. | 脚印还在 |
[00:51] | I count… three. | 我数三 |
[00:53] | I count four. | 那么我数四 |
[00:55] | Well, we’ll find out when we process. | 好的, 等我们开工后就会找到真相的 |
[01:08] | Caucasian male. | 高加索男性 |
[01:10] | Twenties. | 20来岁 |
[01:11] | Young. | 很年轻 |
[01:16] | Beaten pretty badly. | 被打的很难看 |
[01:17] | Lucky for us it happened out here. | 还好是在这里发生的 |
[01:21] | We have the bestinvestigative tool money can’t buy: | 我们有着钱都不能买到的最好的研究工具 |
[01:25] | snow. | 雪 |
[01:46] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[01:53] | Season 01 Episode 14 | |
[02:20] | Nothing like a little home-cooked forensics, huh, Mac? | 这个并不象一个家庭烹饪辩论会 |
[02:23] | I always like working with prill sulfur. It’s very accommodating. | 我喜欢用颗粒状的硫磺来工作 非常好用 |
[02:26] | Smells like rotten eggs. | 闻起来就象臭鸡蛋 |
[02:27] | Means it’s almost ready. | 那就是说已经可以用了 |
[02:30] | Mm! Watch your flame.You don’t want it to get too hot. | 喂! 注意下火 你可不能让它太热了 |
[02:34] | All right… | 好的 |
[02:37] | …so, you want to pour or paint? | 那么 你要倒进去还是涂上去? |
[02:39] | Pour. | 倒进去 |
[02:40] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我刚在想你会这样说 |
[03:52] | Stella. | |
[03:55] | Broken baseball bat. | 棒球棒的碎片 |
[03:56] | I didn’t find any bats. | 我可没有找到这个 |
[03:59] | I did find tire tracks. | 我找到了轮胎印迹 |
[04:04] | Prints came back. | 根据信息显示 |
[04:06] | His name is Paul Montenassi from Yonkers. | 他名字叫Paul Montenassi 来自Yonkers |
[04:08] | Age 26. | 26岁 |
[04:10] | Is the cause of death as obvious as it seems? | 死因象看上去这么明显吗? |
[04:12] | Blunt force trauma tmultiple regions of the body: | 尸体上有多处钝器打击所造成的伤害 |
[04:15] | Skull… | 头骨 |
[04:16] | Sternum… | 胸骨 |
[04:18] | Ulna… | 尺骨 |
[04:20] | Tibia… | 胫骨 |
[04:21] | you name it. | 不管哪里都被打了 |
[04:23] | Roll him over to his good side,will you? I don’t want his mother to have to see him like this. | 把他翻过来让他受伤没有那么严重的地方显出来 好吗 我可不想他妈妈看到他是这个样子 |
[04:30] | thx | 谢谢 |
[04:32] | What’s with the tattoo? | 那个纹身是什么 |
[04:33] | Looks like it was scraped or sanded off. | 看上去像被擦掉或者给磨掉了 |
[04:35] | After I post him,I’m going to see if can lift the artwork from under the flesh. | 等我搞定他后 我去看看是不是可以把那 纹身给显现出来 |
[04:39] | Flashing. | 闪光一下 |
[04:42] | Whoa. Do that again. | 喔 再闪一下 |
[04:44] | There’s something on his face. | 他脸上有些东西 |
[04:52] | High velocity blood spatter. | 是高速飞溅的血渍 |
[05:04] | Marta Santo. | |
[05:05] | Hispanic female. 30 years old. | 西班牙女性 30岁左右 |
[05:06] | EMS pronounced. | EMS报告的 |
[05:08] | We called you out here for suspicious circumstances. | 我们叫你来调查下这里的可疑情况 |
[05:11] | Some of these skid marks look a little out of whack. | 这个刹车痕迹看上去有点不对 |
[05:45] | Aiden, check this out. | Aiden 过来看看 |
[05:48] | Got a silver paint transfer. | 沾了点银色的漆 |
[05:54] | Still some flakes present. | 和一些薄片 |
[05:56] | Barely hanging on. Indicates recent damage. | 刚好附着上 表明损伤不久 |
[06:12] | We got a hit-and-run. | 我想是撞了就跑人了 |
[06:15] | Cause of death to your hit-and-run victim: | 死因如果是因为肇事逃逸 |
[06:16] | Massive internal trauma. | 大量的内伤 |
[06:18] | Crushing injuries to the lower extremities. Femur, tibia, fibula–shattered. | 致死的伤害部位在 大腿骨 胫骨 腓骨 |
[06:23] | Crushed pelvis. She bled internally. | 骨盆粉碎 她内部失血 |
[06:26] | Anything out of thordinary? | 有什么不平常的吗? |
[06:27] | I discovered some vaginal tearing. | 我发现她阴道裂开 |
[06:29] | She also has some lacerations and abrasions on her arms and face; | 在脸上胳膊上也有伤口和磨损 |
[06:33] | bruising on her neck and wrists. | 颈部和手腕有瘀伤 |
[06:37] | What you think? Rape? | 你怎么看? 强奸吗? |
[06:38] | That… or very rough sex. I’ve seen both on my table. | 这个… 也有可能是非常粗暴的做爱 在我那里刚好有两个这样的事情 |
[06:42] | ll collect a sexual assault kit. | 我看看有没有性攻击工具 |
[06:44] | I’m gonna go talk to Marta Santo’s emergency contact. | 我去和Marta Santo的亲人聊一下 |
[06:47] | Who’s that? Her mother? | 谁? 她妈妈? |
[06:49] | Husband. | 丈夫 |
[07:00] | Why, Marta? | 为什么 Marta? |
[07:04] | Why didn’t you listen to me? I told you to stay home. | 为什么你不听我的? 我叫你待在家里的 |
[07:08] | Not go to work. | 不要去上班的 |
[07:11] | You don’t drive good at night. | 你晚上开车还是开的不好 |
[07:15] | You… | 你 |
[07:21] | You promised me… | 你答应过我的 |
[07:24] | …everything would be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[07:27] | You promised never to leave me alone in this world! | 你答应过我绝对不会把我一个人留 在这个世界的 |
[07:31] | Marta! Why did you leave me, Marta?! Please! | Marta! 为什么你要离开我 Marta?! 求求你了! |
[07:36] | Mr. Santo… Marta! | Santo先生… |
[07:43] | Ms. Montenassi, I’m very sorry about your son. | Montenassi夫人 对你儿子的事情我们感到很遗憾 |
[07:47] | How could this happen? | 怎么会这样的? |
[07:51] | We found part of a tattoo on his shoulder. | 我们在他肩膀上发现了模糊的纹身 |
[07:54] | Tattoo? | 纹身? |
[07:56] | My son doesn’t have a tattoo. | 我儿子没有纹过身的 |
[07:58] | Yes, ma’am, he does. | 不 夫人 他纹了 |
[08:04] | A tattoo of this kind leads us to believe he may have had some | 这样的纹身使我们相信他应当 |
[08:07] | kind of gang affiliation. | 和某个团伙有着密切的关系 |
[08:09] | My son wasn’t in any gangs,Mr. Taylor. He was a good boy. | 我儿子没有加入任何团伙 Taylor先生 他是个好孩子 |
[08:14] | I’m sure he was, ma’am. We’re just trying to understand. | 我相信他是个好孩子 夫人 我们想了解更多的情况 |
[08:21] | The truth is… | 事实是 |
[08:24] | I don’t know what Paul was doing | 当Paul出去的时候我并不知道 |
[08:26] | when he walked out the front door. | 他会做些什么 |
[08:29] | He kept to himself about his friends. | 他只和他朋友在一起 |
[08:33] | When his father and I got a divorce, | 我和他父亲离婚后 |
[08:36] | Paul and I started to drift apart. | Paul和我就开始分开了 |
[08:40] | I don’t think he ever recovered from that. | 我想他根本就没有从这个事情里面 恢复过来 |
[08:44] | And I can see he needed a sense of belonging. | 而且我想他需要有归属感 |
[08:48] | And I did | 我也做了我能做的一切 |
[08:48] | all that I could to love him with all my heart. | 去爱他 |
[08:55] | But he was looking for a family | 但是他想要的是一个完整的家 |
[08:57] | and I couldn’t keep that together for him. | 而我却给不了他 |
[09:07] | It’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[09:13] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[09:15] | Ms. Montenassi… | Montenassi夫人 |
[09:17] | I dn’t your boy, but I know how he felt. | 我不认识你的孩子 但是我明白你的感受 |
[09:23] | I know firsthand what it’s like to need to belong. | 我知道谁该为此而负责 |
[09:25] | The one who’s at fault | 就是那个杀了你的儿子的人 |
[09:27] | is the person who killed your son; not you. | 而不是你 |
[09:32] | Hang in there, ma’am. | 别想太多了 夫人 |
[09:39] | Hey, you were working the hit-and-run. | 嘿 你在跟那个肇事逃逸的案子 |
[09:41] | Mac beeped me off of it. | Mac没让我跟了 |
[09:42] | All the other CSIs are on different crime scene runs. | 其他的办案人员都在忙着不同的案子/ |
[09:44] | So, sorry it took us so long to respond. | 所以 很抱歉这么久给你答复 |
[09:46] | It’s just been a busy tour. | 真的是很忙 |
[09:49] | That’s the store owner, Harish Lev. | 那个是商店老板 |
[09:51] | His brother, Mihok Lev, was shot behind the counter. | 他的弟弟 Mihok Lev 在柜台后面被枪杀 |
[09:54] | EMS removed him, but he went into cardiac arrest | EMS想把他送往医院 |
[09:57] | and expired on his way to the hospital. | 但是在途中由于心脏停跳而死亡 |
[09:59] | His body should be at the morgue by now. | 尸体现在应该放在太平间 |
[10:02] | Looks like a robbery-homicide. | 看上去象是抢劫杀人 |
[10:08] | Mr. Lev, are you okay? | Lev先生 你还好吧 |
[10:11] | That bastard killed my brother. | 那个畜生杀了我弟弟 |
[10:22] | Do you have surveillance here? | 这里有监视器吗? |
[10:23] | Say no more. | 不用再多说了 |
[10:45] | Hey, Mac, how’s it going with the bat? | 嘿 Mac 把球棒研究的怎么样了 |
[10:47] | I think… it’s a Mickey Mantle. | 我想… 写的是Mickey Mantle |
[10:50] | If it is, it’s a collector’s item. | 如果是这样的话 这应该属于一个收藏家 |
[10:52] | Autographed bat from “the Mick” goes for about five grand these days. | 亲笔签名的”the Mick”球棒 被认为是这些日子的五星级收藏 |
[10:56] | Wow. Expensive murder weapon. | 噢 昂贵的谋杀凶器 |
[10:58] | Why would you kill someone with a $5,000 bat? | 为什么有人用价值5000美元的棒子杀人? |
[11:01] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[11:06] | Oh, there she is. | 她来了 |
[11:08] | “Crouching” Aiden, “Hidden” Burn. | 卧Aiden藏Burn |
[11:10] | You’re on this case, | 你们跟这个案子 |
[11:11] | you’re on that case, the other case… | 你们又跟那个案子,再另一个案子… |
[11:13] | What’s up with “Rambo” at the M.E.’s office? He psycho or what? | “兰博”在验尸房怎么了? 疯了? |
[11:16] | He wigged out. | 他用头撞玻璃 |
[11:17] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[11:19] | He got blood all over me. | 他的血溅了我一身 |
[11:21] | What are you working on? | 你在查什么? |
[11:22] | I’m running the unknown paint chip we collected from the victim’s red car against color standards for all majora utomotive manufacturers. | 我在把从受害者的红色轿车上收集到的 未知漆片和所有大汽车商的色标作对比 |
[11:29] | We’re going to need it.Silver’s one of the most popular colors in North America for an automobile. | 我们会需要这个的 银色是北美汽车中最普遍的颜色之一 |
[11:34] | That’s great. | 这太棒了 |
[11:35] | Measuring infrared absorption. | 红外线吸收测量 |
[11:39] | Data acquisition mode. | 数据收集模式 |
[11:41] | Removing interfering background gases. | 去掉干扰性背景烟尘 |
[11:44] | Ah. Bingo, baby. | 啊, 找到了, 宝贝 |
[11:46] | Got an infrared fingerprint on the unknown paint chip. | 得到未知漆片的红外色谱 |
[11:48] | That’s all we need to know. The database is huge, | 我们要的就是这个. 数据库很大 |
[11:51] | so it might take awhileto nail down the make, model, and year of the car. | 所以要锁定厂商, 型号, 和年份 得花点时间 |
[11:54] | Well, I’ll have the lab run it and notify us of any hits. | 好吧, 我会让检验室干这个, 一有消息 就通知咱们 |
[11:57] | Good. | 好的 |
[12:08] | What do you got there? | 你在那儿发现什么了? |
[12:11] | Shavings from the bat? | 棒子的碎片? |
[12:13] | Not likely. | 不像 |
[12:14] | Wood shavings are in the treads of every shoe print. | 每个鞋印的缝里都有木屑 |
[12:16] | A broken bat wouldn’t shed that much wood. | 打坏一个棒球棒不会掉那么多 |
[12:18] | No, these are more refined. Sawdust, maybe? | 不会, 这些木屑更精细 锯木屑, 也许? |
[12:21] | Better add shuffleboard wax to that. | 最好加上砂壶球板蜡 |
[12:23] | The mysterious substance I just isolated from Paul Montenassi’s shirt… | 我刚从Paul Montenassi衬衫上的神秘物质 中分离出… |
[12:28] | was shuffleboard wax. | 砂壶球板蜡 |
[12:35] | Sawdust, shuffleboard wax… | 锯木屑, 砂壶球板蜡… |
[12:38] | a bar, maybe? | 一间酒吧, 也许? |
[12:43] | DNA. | DNA有结果 |
[12:48] | You beeped? | 你呼我? |
[12:49] | That was fast. | 你真快 |
[12:50] | I know all the shortcuts to the M.E.’s office. | 所有到检测室的捷径我都知道 |
[12:52] | What’s up? | 怎么样了 |
[12:53] | I found your killer from the bodega in Spanish Harlem. | 我发现你要找的Harlem区杂货店杀手 |
[12:56] | I tell you, these AB 3100’s get dirty so quickly. | 我告诉你, 这些AB3100很快会变脏 |
[13:00] | What do you mean you found my killer? | 你说找到我要找的杀手 是什么意思? |
[13:02] | Oh, I ran the high velocity blood spatter you spotted on the face of Paul Montenassi. | 啊, 我测试了你从Paul Montenassi 脸上找到的飞溅的血渍 |
[13:08] | It came back to Mihok Lev, the clerk from your bodega. | 发现是Mihok Lev的, 那个被杀的杂货店员 |
[13:14] | So Paul Montenassi killed the clerk. | 所以是Paul Montenassi杀了那个职员 |
[13:19] | Only question is who killed Paul Montenassi? | 唯一的问题是谁杀了Paul Montenassi? |
[13:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:31] | The footage of the homicide from the bodega. | 这是杂货店现场的录像 |
[13:33] | There’s only one wrinkle in the brother’s story. | 死者兄弟的讲述中只有一个问题 |
[13:35] | According to Aiden, | 据Aiden说 |
[13:36] | he never mentioned holding a bat. | 他从没提到当时是拿着棒子的 |
[13:39] | He returned exactly one hour and six minutes after the shooting. | 枪击之后一个小时零6分钟他才回来 |
[13:43] | Plenty of time to commit murder and come back. | 足够多时间杀人并回到现场 |
[13:47] | Yes, that’s me. | 是的, 那是我 |
[13:48] | That’s my bat. What’s the problem? | 是我的球棒, 有什么问题? |
[13:50] | The problem is the man who murdered your brother was killed with a baseball bat. | 问题是杀你兄弟的人被人用棒球棒杀死了 |
[13:54] | Not by me. | 不是我杀的 |
[13:55] | Look, I chased thguy out of the store. | 听着, 我追凶手追出店外 |
[14:03] | You left your brother for dead for over an hour? You didn’t call for help. | 你把你死去的兄弟扔一边1一个小时? 你没有打电话求助 |
[14:06] | When I saw him shot, I snapped. I wasn’t thinking clearly. | 我看到他被枪击我发狂了 我没法理智思考 |
[14:10] | Where’s the bat now? | 那只球棒呢? |
[14:11] | I left it in the street. | 我把它扔在街上了 |
[14:12] | I wasn’t thinking about the bat. | 我当时没管那只球棒 |
[14:14] | I wanted to get my hands around the man who shot my brother! | 我只想用手掐住杀我兄弟的凶手 |
[14:16] | Pretty expensive bat to leave in the middle of the street.Signed Mickey Mantle. | 把Mickey |
[14:20] | Mickey Mantle? | Mantle签名的名贵球棒扔在 大街上? |
[14:21] | That bat I had was aluminum. | 我那只球棒是铝制的 |
[14:26] | Marta Santo’s got something up her sleeve. | Marta Santo的袖子上有东西 |
[14:29] | On her sleeve is more like it. | 上面的东西像是这样 |
[14:33] | Got sperm? | 精子? |
[14:34] | What was this lady doing? | 这个女人是干什么的 |
[14:36] | I don’t know,but we probably got multiple donors here. | 我不清楚, 但这上面精子不只是一个人的 |
[14:40] | I got one locked down; the husband, Ramir Santo. | 有一个人可以确认, 她的丈夫Ramir Santo |
[14:43] | Sex assault came back positive. | 有可能是性侵害 |
[14:45] | Flack did a background check. | Flack做了下背景取证 |
[14:47] | This guy’s got priors for domestic violence. | 她丈夫有家庭暴力前科 |
[14:50] | Six counts in two years. | 两年里面6次传讯 |
[14:52] | Six counts? | 6次? |
[14:58] | You’re going to attempt to restore the ttoo. | 你准备还原那个刺青 |
[15:01] | I just went out and bought a 1,000-watt lamp. | 我刚出去买了只1000瓦的灯泡 |
[15:04] | I’m going to burn Paul Montenassi. | 我准备烤一下Paul Montenassi |
[15:06] | The tattoo’s relatively new so I thought I’d give it a shot. | 刺青刚刺上不久, 所以我想我得试试 |
[15:10] | I’ve cleaned the surrounding area. | 我已经清理了周围区域 |
[15:12] | Now all I have to do is apply a second-degree burn to the epidermis and let it rise. | 现在我只需对表皮作一个 |
[16:14] | “Tanglewood.” | 2级烧伤, 刺青就会凸现 |
[16:15] | Mean anything to you? | 这对你有用吗? |
[16:19] | I haven’t spent much time there, but I know someone who has. | 我没怎么在那儿呆过 但我知道有人在那儿呆过 |
[16:24] | It’s a “fugazi.” | 这个刺青是”fugazi.” |
[16:25] | It’s fake. | 就是仿冒的 |
[16:26] | This ink mig be real, | 刺青是真的 |
[16:27] | but there’s no way this is a Tanglewood boy. | 但他不可能是Tanglewood会员 |
[16:29] | There’s no “in date.” | 没有刺上加入日期 |
[16:31] | You see right here? | 看见了吗 |
[16:31] | The real tattoo,would have an in date, which is the day you join and have an oudate, | 真正的应该有入会日期, 就是你加入的日期 还有个退会日期 |
[16:36] | which is the day you leave legitimately. | 就是你按规矩退出的日期 |
[16:37] | Which, by the way, rarely happens. | 顺便说一下, 这通常不会发生 |
[16:40] | This kid’s definitely a wannabe. | 这个孩子明显是个帮会追随者 |
[16:41] | You seem pretty certain. | 你好像非常肯定 |
[16:43] | I played baseball with these kids back at Roosevelt. | 我曾和这帮孩子在Roosevelt打棒球 |
[16:44] | Hung out with them here and there. | 和他们到处瞎混 |
[16:46] | They wanted me to “come in” with them one time, but I didn’t want to get mixed up. I knew what they were all about: | 有次他们想让我加入 但我不想被熏染 我知道他们是什么货色 |
[16:51] | women, cars, coke, | 女人,车子,可乐 |
[16:53] | guns, sleep till noon, | 枪, 一觉睡到中午 |
[16:56] | hang out at the New Rochelle mall all hours of the day. | 成天在New Rochelle大厦混 |
[16:58] | All their fathers, they’re all connected. | 他们的父亲们, 他们都联系在一起 |
[17:01] | These kids– believe me– | 这些孩子, 相信我 |
[17:02] | are more made than the made guys. | 比他们上一代更成熟 |
[17:04] | Nowadays, it ain’t the mobsters you gotta worry about. | 这个时代你要担心的不是混混 |
[17:07] | It’s the next generation. | 而是下一代 |
[17:09] | What’s the difference? | 有区别? |
[17:10] | What’s the difference? | 有区别? |
[17:13] | These kids don’t give a… | 这些还在什么都不怕… |
[17:16] | What about rival crews? | 他们的仇家呢? |
[17:18] | Back in the day it was the Pelham crew from Pelham Bay | 过去是Pelham Bay的帮会 |
[17:20] | Let me just te you one thing. | 我只想告诉你一件事 |
[17:21] | Frontin’ you’re a Tanglewood boy | 你对上一个Tanglewood会员 |
[17:23] | and getting caught by a Tanglewood boy or running into the Pelham crew alone as a Tanglewood boy | 被一个Tanglewood会员抓住 或者以Tanglewood会员的身份独自跑到Pelham会员中间 |
[17:27] | is just as deadly, believe me. | 都是致命的 |
[17:34] | I want to apologize for my actions. | 我想为我的行为道歉 |
[17:37] | I have | 我有 |
[17:38] | anger-management issues. | 情绪控制问题 |
[17:39] | You think? | 你觉得? |
[17:41] | Six domestic cases in two years? | 2年内6次家庭案件? |
[17:43] | I’m not proud of that, Detective. | 我对此不感到骄傲, 探长 |
[17:45] | Look, Mr. Santo,prior to your wife’s death,she was either raped by you, | 瞧, Mr. Santo, 你妻子死前要不是被你强奸过 |
[17:48] | or you were engaged in rough sex. | 就是你们有过粗暴性行为 |
[17:50] | Can you explain that? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[17:51] | Marta was a nymphomaniac. | Marta是个性乱者 |
[17:53] | She liked it rough.So, I gave it to her rough. | 她喜欢粗暴的, 所以 我就对她粗暴 |
[17:57] | Give over there! | 就在这儿给! |
[17:59] | I’ll kill you in this bed, you bitch! | 我要在床上干了你 你这个婊子 |
[18:01] | Yes! No! | 是的, 不 |
[18:03] | Like I said, she liked it rough. | 如我所说, 她喜欢粗暴的 |
[18:05] | We see that. | 我们明白了 |
[18:06] | All right, out of curiosity, what kind of car do you drive? | 好的, 出于好奇,你开什么车 |
[18:09] | I ride a motorcycle. | 我骑摩托 |
[18:13] | We also found evidence | 我们也找到了 |
[18:14] | of sexual promiscuity from multiple donors | 多个性伴侣性行为的证据 |
[18:16] | on the sleeves of your wife’s work clothes. | 就在你妻子工作服的袖子上 |
[18:19] | Can you explain that? | 你能解释这个吗? |
[18:23] | No, uh… | 不 |
[18:24] | She worked in a hair salon in the West Village. | 她在West Village一家发廊工作 |
[18:28] | Where in the West Village? | West Village哪儿? |
[18:43] | Hair salon? | 发廊? |
[18:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:47] | I’m Madam Tuki Song. | 我是Tuki Song夫人 |
[18:50] | Are you here for a massage? | 你们是做按摩吗? |
[18:52] | No, ma’am. | 不是夫人 |
[18:53] | Do you know this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗? |
[18:56] | Yes. That’s Marta Santo. | 是的, 是Marta Santo |
[18:58] | She died in a car accident. | 她死在一场车祸中 |
[19:00] | We suspect foul play. | 我们怀疑是谋杀 |
[19:08] | We’re going to need to see your guest list and Marta Santo’s rk area. | 我们需要看看你们店的客人清单 以及Marta Santo的工作间 |
[19:11] | of course | 没问题 |
[19:13] | Now I see why Marta Santos hid where she worked, huh? | 现在我知道为什么Marta Santos 要隐瞒在哪儿工作了 |
[19:16] | After what the husband did to you, | 在受到丈夫如此对待之后 |
[19:17] | could you imagine what he’d do to his wife | 你能想象他会对他妻子做什么 |
[19:19] | if he ever found out? | 如果他曾经发现 |
[19:20] | Most of these “rub and tug” joints are owned by Asian mob. | 这种按摩通常都是亚洲人帮会开的 |
[19:24] | Not a high turnover rate. | 人员流动不高 |
[19:25] | Once you’re hired, you can’t quit. | 你一旦被雇佣, 就不能退出 |
[19:27] | You’re trapped. | 你越陷越深 |
[19:29] | It’s a tough life. | 是段苦日子 |
[19:30] | So, this is where it all goes down. | 那么, 这就是办事的地方 |
[19:32] | Or up. Make sure you keep your gloves on. | 记住带上手套 |
[19:34] | You know, I didn’t think it would be this clean. | 你知道, 我没想过这儿这么干净 |
[19:36] | Come on. | 少来了 |
[19:37] | Act like you haven’t been to a place like this before. | 好像你没来过这种地方一样 |
[19:40] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吧? |
[19:40] | I had girlfriends for that. Why would I pay? | 我有女朋友专职干这个, 干嘛还要代价? |
[19:43] | You’re payin’ one way or the other. Trust me. | 你总要付出这样那样代价的,相信我 |
[20:02] | What do you make of this? | 你觉得这是什么? |
[20:03] | What do you make of this? | 你觉得这又是什么? |
[20:07] | This is Chernobyl. | 是Chernobyl |
[20:09] | Oh, man. | 欧, 伙计 |
[20:10] | Let me check the guest list. See who last person was to see Marta Santo. | 我来查下客户清单 看谁是Marta Santo最后的客户 |
[20:16] | Okay, here we go. | 好的, 我们开始 |
[20:18] | “World-class massage focusing on deep tissue.” | “世界一流按摩 关注你深层组织” |
[20:21] | Deep tissue– that’s classic. | 深层组织– 说得经典 |
[20:22] | Marta Santo, | Marta Santo, massage therapist, last client… |
[20:27] | “R. Lee.” | 按摩师 最后的客户… |
[20:28] | Call Jane Parsons in DNA. | 打电话给DNA的Jane Parsons |
[20:29] | Have her check the CODIS hits. | 她查过CODIS了吗 |
[20:31] | See if this R. Lee comes up as one of the lucky ones on Marta Santo’s sleeve. | 看这个R. Lee是不是在Marta Santo 袖子上留迹的幸运儿之一 |
[20:47] | Is it safe to come in here? | 现在进来安全吗? |
[20:52] | Holsters’s bothering me. | Holsters在困扰我 |
[20:54] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:54] | Nothing. I was just running some results. | 没事 我只是在测试些结果 |
[20:57] | How’s that Tanglewood case going for you? | 那件Tanglewood案怎么样了 |
[20:59] | Steady. | 正常进度 |
[21:00] | Steady? Steady’s good. | 正常? 正常很好 |
[21:03] | Steady’s good. | 正常很好 |
[21:06] | What is it, Danny? | 怎么了Danny? |
[21:07] | I don’t know. I keep thinking about that kid,Mac. | 我不知道 我一直在想那个孩子,Mac |
[21:08] | You know, going through all the motions? | 你知道, 勾出我的思绪 |
[21:10] | Fake tattoo and all. | 他仿冒的刺青和其他东西 |
[21:12] | Putting on this front just to belong. | 炫耀出来只是为了归属 |
[21:15] | Just sounds really desperate,you know? | 听起来真的很颓废, 你知道吗? |
[21:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:20] | That’s why I joined the service. | 我就是冲这个干这份差的 |
[21:24] | I wanted to serve my country more than anything in the world. | 我比谁都想为国效劳 |
[21:26] | I would have done anything to get in the Marines. | 为了进海军我愿意做任何事 |
[21:29] | This kid just went about the sense of belonging the wrong way and… | 这个孩子只是找错了归属并且… |
[21:35] | paid for it somehow with his life. | 因此付出了生命 |
[21:38] | Made the wrong choice. | 错误的选择 |
[21:39] | Yeah, but you had that choice. | 是的, 但你以前也有过那种选择 |
[21:42] | Could have gone with these kids, but you didn’t. | 跟着那帮孩子混, 但你没有 |
[21:44] | You were smarter than that. | 你更聪明 |
[21:45] | Look where you are today. | 看看你今天的位置 |
[21:46] | You’re respected,you’re law-abiding,you’re performing an important civil service for the finest city in the world.You should be proud of that. | 你受人尊重, 守法, 为世界上最棒的城市 提供重要服务, 你该为此骄傲 |
[21:52] | I am proud of that. I am. | 我为此骄傲, 没错 |
[21:56] | Good. | 好 |
[21:58] | Get to work. | 去工作 |
[22:00] | Hey, Mac, | 喂, Mac |
[22:02] | I got pearls. | 我有好消息了 |
[22:04] | Pearls? From who? | 珍珠, 从谁那儿? |
[22:05] | Not those kind of pearls. | 不是那种珍珠 |
[22:07] | I got good news on our case. | 我有咱们案子的好消息 |
[22:08] | Jane called from DNA. | Jane从DNA打电话来 |
[22:10] | The blood on the bat came back a mixture. | 球棒上的血不止一个人的 |
[22:12] | Paul Montenassi and who? | Paul Montenassi还有谁 |
[22:13] | Johnny Lucerno from Pelham Bay. | Pelham 湾的Johnny Lucerno |
[22:16] | Pelham Bay? | Pelham 湾? |
[22:18] | In that case, I’ve got pearls. | 这样的话, 我也有好消息了 |
[22:21] | Danny said they like to hang out at the New Rochelle Mall. | Danny说他们喜欢在New Rochelle大厦混 |
[22:24] | Mall security called me. | 大厦保安给我打过电话 |
[22:26] | This kid Johnny Lucerno’s been 86’d for shoplifting before. | 这个Johnny Lucerno’s有86次行窃前科 |
[22:30] | He’s back in the store with his buddies. | 他现在又回到商店 还有他的哥们 |
[22:32] | The manager’s trying to keep him there till we arrive. | 经理正试着拖住他们 知道我们去 |
[22:35] | Well, we’ve arrived. | 好的, 我们来了 |
[22:37] | What looks sweeter on me, Auburn or Warriors? | 哪个我戴更好看, Auburn 还是 Warriors? |
[22:40] | Auburn, dawg. | Auburn, 伙计 |
[22:42] | Go with Hawaii, yo. | 去你他妈的 |
[22:44] | Timmy Chang, yo! | Timmy Chang, 你是 |
[22:46] | My man throws hellah touchdowns. | 我的伙计扔达阵得分 |
[22:47] | I’m all about Cadillac Williams, dawg. | 我只喜欢Cadillac Williams,伙计 |
[22:52] | You should be trying on baseball teams. | 你该去参加棒球队 |
[22:54] | Yeah, we hear you’re pretty good with a bat. | 没错,我们听说你挺会舞弄棒子 |
[22:56] | What are you guys, a couple of homos or something? | 你们是谁, 一帮同性恋? |
[22:58] | I was about to ask you the same thing. | 我正要问你们同样的问题 |
[22:59] | NYPD, smart guy! Ow!Watch it, man. I got stitches. | NYPD, 聪明人! 欧! 轻点,伙计 我头上缝了针 |
[23:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:02] | What happened to your head? | 你的脑袋怎么了 |
[23:04] | Some kid cold-cocked me with a basall bat outside a sports bar. | 有人在一家运动酒吧外用棒球棒偷袭我 |
[23:07] | ??? | |
[23:12] | Put 25 stitches in my head. | 让我头上缝了25针 |
[23:14] | Doctor said I had a slight concussion, | 医生说我有轻微脑震荡 |
[23:16] | but I’m actually more pissed they shaved my head. | 不过其实我更在意他们剃了我的头发 |
[23:19] | It’s ruining my action with the ladies. | 这搞杂了我在女士面前的举止 |
[23:21] | You vibing me? | 你在挑逗我? |
[23:23] | No. | 没有 |
[23:24] | You suspect the person who hit you was a Tanglewood boy? | 你怀疑那个打你的人是Tanglewood成员? |
[23:30] | All I can tell you is this: | 我只能告诉你这个: |
[23:31] | I have a pretty good idea who’s behind it. | 我很清楚幕后是谁 |
[23:33] | And when the time is right, | 一旦时机到了 |
[23:35] | it’ll get taken care of. | 就会有个交代 |
[23:38] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:39] | What was the name ofhe sports bar? | 那家运动酒吧叫什么名字 |
[23:40] | It’s Billy Batts’. It’s outside of Yonkers. | 叫Billy Batts’. 就在Yonkers外面 |
[23:56] | Shuffleboard, sawdust. | 砂壶球木板蜡,锯木屑 |
[23:58] | This must be the place. | 这一定就是现场 |
[24:01] | What can I get you? | 需要什么吗? |
[24:02] | Information. | 消息 |
[24:04] | Some kids from Tanglewood and Pelham Bay were hanging out here the other night. | Tanglewood和Pelham湾的两伙人有天 晚上在这里 |
[24:07] | Were you working? | 你当时在吗? |
[24:14] | I don’t know anything. I just keep my eyes down,pour the drinks. | 我什么都不知道 我只顾低着头倒酒 |
[24:18] | What about memorabilia? | 收藏纪念呢? |
[24:20] | You guys missing a Mickey Mantle bat? | 你们这儿是不是 丢了一支Mickey Mantle签名球棒? |
[24:23] | All I can say is | 我只能说 |
[24:24] | if you want to get cash out, | 如果你想取现金的话 |
[24:26] | you got to use the ATM over there. | |
[24:42] | Mickey Mantle bat. $5000. | Mickey Mantle签名球棒. 5000美元 |
[24:45] | That’s a lot of money for a piece of wood. | 对一条木头来说真够贵的 |
[24:50] | Let’s dust this case for prints. | 我们用灰尘从箱子上去指纹 |
[25:01] | Sonny Sassone. | |
[25:09] | Tanglewood… | |
[25:39] | You want to turn that pollution down. | 能不能把那噪音关低点 |
[25:43] | Sonny Sassone? | |
[25:45] | Who wants to know? | 谁找我? |
[25:49] | NYPD. | |
[25:53] | How do you know Paul Montenassi? | 你知道Paul Montenassi吗? |
[25:55] | I seen him around. Why? | 以前看到过,怎么啦? |
[25:56] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:57] | Yeah? Good for him. | 是吗?祝他走好 |
[25:59] | Was he a Tanglewood boy? | 他是Tanglewood成员吗? |
[26:00] | Hell no. You’re looking at the Tanglewood boys right here. | 不是, 现在你看到的才是 Tanglewood成员 |
[26:03] | Check the tat. | 看看这个刺青 |
[26:06] | When was the last time you were at Billy Batts’? | 你最后一次去Billy Batts’是什么时候? |
[26:08] | Couple of nights ago. | 几天前的晚上 |
[26:09] | You like Mickey Mantle? Who doesn’t? | 你喜欢Mickey Mantle? 谁不呢? |
[26:11] | We have proof that you stole a bat from that sports bar. | 我们有证据表明 你从那家运动酒吧偷了支棒球棒 |
[26:14] | That’s why you’re here– because of a bat. | 这就是你们到这儿的原因 为了支球棒 |
[26:16] | I didn’t steal it.I was messing around with it. | 我没偷, |
[26:19] | ??? | 那天我只是到处舞弄那只球棒 |
[26:22] | Oh… Let me show you how Mick used to do it. | 欧… 让我给你看看 Mick以前怎么打球 |
[26:24] | Put your head right here. Go ahead. | 把你的头放在这儿 快 |
[26:26] | Oh! Oh! | 欧! 欧! |
[26:29] | I was just playing around. | 我只是玩了玩 |
[26:31] | I put it back. | 然后把它放了回去 |
[26:33] | Looks like you put in a new back window. | 好像你装了块新的后车窗玻璃 |
[26:35] | They didn’t do a good job setting it. | 那帮人装的时候没装好 |
[26:37] | Butyl putty smeared all over the place. | 胶到处洒 |
[26:38] | It’s a shoddy job if you ask me. | 如果要我说,这活儿糟透了 |
[26:40] | got it re-tinted. | 补了下漆 |
[26:41] | Those idiots in Queens made it bubble. | 皇后街的那帮蠢货弄出气泡了 |
[26:44] | New tires, too, huh? | 新轮胎? |
[26:47] | We rock everything new all the time, lady. | 女士, 我们总爱用最新的 |
[26:49] | Tires, rims, kks,threads, china, weed– | 轮胎, 镶边盘子, 瓷器, 烟– |
[26:52] | name it. | 任何东西 |
[26:53] | Mind if we search your car? | 介意我们搜你的车吗? |
[26:55] | You got a warrant? We can get one. | 有搜查证吗 我们能搞到 |
[26:56] | Like Jay-Z said | 如Jay-Z |
[26:58] | on the black album–“I didn’t pass the bar, but I know a little bit.Enough so you don’t illegally search my…” | 在黑人专辑里说过–“我没从酒吧经过, 但我知道一点.足够让你不能非法搜我的…” |
[27:03] | We’ll get the warrant. | 我们会拿到搜查证的 |
[27:04] | Until then, you’re free to go. | 在那之前,你可以随便走 |
[27:07] | Guys, we’re out. | 伙计们,我们走 |
[27:23] | Have any of that spray paint left? | 还有剩下的喷漆没有? |
[27:25] | Oh, yeah. | 欧,当然 |
[27:31] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[27:32] | May I help you? | 有事吗? |
[27:33] | Yeah, we need to see Ross Lee. | 是的, 我们想见Ross Lee |
[27:34] | Tell him the NYPD is here. | 告诉他NYPD来了 |
[27:35] | I’m sorry. He’s in a meeting with some ad creatives right now. | 对不起,他正在和广告创意人员开会 |
[27:37] | Oh, he’s been creative enough. | 欧,他已经够有创意的了 |
[27:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[27:41] | Why would I go there? I’m a happily married man. | 我干吗去那种地方 我有幸福的婚姻 |
[27:43] | And my back is fine. | 我的家庭很好 |
[27:45] | I’m sure your back is fine, Mr. Lee. | 我相信你的家庭没问题Lee先生 |
[27:46] | And it’s your front we’re interested in. | 我们感兴趣的是你自己 |
[27:50] | Shut the door, Tavia. | 把门关上, Tavia |
[27:58] | I did it. Okay, I’m sorry. | 我去过, 行了吧, 对不起 |
[28:01] | I’m new at this job.I’m under a lot of stress. | 我刚干这个工作,压力很大 |
[28:04] | I’m not happy in my marriage, and I needed… | 我的婚姻也不美满, 我需要… |
[28:08] | You ready for a deep massage,Mr. Lee? | 你需要深度按摩Mr. Lee? |
[28:11] | Oh, yeah. | 欧,是的 |
[28:14] | We’re going to need to look at your car. | 我们想看看你的车 |
[28:16] | I take a subway into the city. | 我坐地铁进城 |
[28:18] | I don’t drive, my wife does. | 我不开车, 我妻子开车 |
[28:19] | Yeah, and your wife– how does she feel about this? | 好的,是你妻子– 她对这事怎么看? |
[28:22] | Did you tell her? | 你告诉她了? |
[28:23] | Uh… no.She doesn’t know, | 啊… 没有, 她不知道 |
[28:25] | and there’s no reason for you to tell her. | 没理由告诉她这个 |
[28:27] | I will cooperate with you all the way down the line. | 我会全力配合你们 |
[28:30] | Here’s my card. It’s temporary. My name and cell phone number are on the back there. | 这是我的名片,暂时的 我的名字和手机在背面 |
[28:36] | Great. So we’ll be in touch. | 好的,我们再联系 |
[28:38] | So to speak. | 再会 |
[28:47] | Sonny Sassone.Size ten. | Sonny Sassone, 10号 |
[28:50] | Tread pattern in the driveway compared to impressions found at the scene. | 马路上鞋印和案发现场对比 |
[28:54] | consistent in size, not in pattern. | 尺寸一致,样式不一样 |
[28:56] | Tanglewood boy number two– Tony Baba. | 二号Tanglewood成员– |
[28:58] | Shoe size– | 鞋子尺码– |
[29:00] | 11 and a half from the impressions found at the crime scene… | 案发现场是11号半 |
[29:05] | compared to those fromhe driveway. | 和马路上对比 |
[29:07] | Consistent in size, not in pattern. | 尺寸一致,样式不一样 |
[29:09] | Tanglewood boy number three– Joe Spanga | 三号Tanglewood成员– |
[29:12] | Shoe size nine and a half. | 鞋子尺码 9号半 |
[29:14] | Prints found at the crime scene | 案发现场鞋印 |
[29:15] | compared to those in the driveway. | 和马路上对比 |
[29:17] | Again, consistent in size, not in pattern. | 还是, 尺寸一致,样式不一样 |
[29:21] | They swapped out their sneakers. | 他们全换了运动鞋 |
[29:23] | So we still need to prove | 所以我们还需要证明 |
[29:24] | that they were with Paul Montenassi. | 他们那天和Paul Montenassi一起 |
[29:28] | Surveillance camera at the bar? | 酒吧监视器? |
[29:30] | Atam. | 自动提款机 |
[29:32] | Who’s Adam? | Adam是谁? |
[29:39] | ATM machine from Billy Batts’. | 这是Billy Batts’酒吧的自动提款机 |
[29:41] | Every six seconds it records a frame. | 每隔6秒摄录一祯 |
[29:45] | Here we go– night of the murder. | 就这段– 案发当晚 |
[29:47] | On stills. | 静止画面显示 |
[29:50] | There’s Paul Montenassi with some girl at the bar. | Paul Montenassi和某个女孩在酒吧里 |
[29:53] | Paul’s showing off his unofficial tattoo. | Paul正炫耀他的非官方刺青 |
[29:57] | Chances are she knows the real guys. | 那个女孩像是认识正主 |
[29:58] | Look, she bails. | 瞧,她在下饵 |
[30:02] | An hour later, Sonny Sassone | 一个小时后, Sonny Sassone |
[30:03] | and the Tanglewood boys show up. | 和Tanglewood成员出现了 |
[30:06] | They befriend Paul, | 他们和Paul攀谈 |
[30:07] | and checks out his phony tattoo. | 并检查他的仿冒刺青 |
[30:10] | I don’t see him taking any practice swings. | 我看不到他真挥棒 是Sonny. 他从盒子里拿出了棒子 |
[30:11] | There goes Sonny. He takes the bat out of the case. | 我看不到他真挥棒 是Sonny. 他从盒子里拿出了棒子 |
[30:16] | I think he wants to take some practice swings at this kid sitting down. | 我想他在等这个孩子坐下再打 |
[30:20] | It’s Johnny Lucerno from Pham Bay. | 是Pham 湾的Johnny Lucerno |
[30:22] | The kid with the stitches. | 头上缝针的家伙 |
[30:25] | Shortly after that Paul Montenassi hit Johnny Lucerno over the head and shot a clerk? Why? | 再过一会儿Paul Montenassi就会打 Johnny Lucerno的头,然后射杀一名店员,为什么 |
[30:30] | If he’s not a real Tanglewood boy? | 尤其是他又不是真正的Tanglewood成员 |
[30:32] | Let’s ask Sonny Sassone– | 我们去问问Sonny Sassone– |
[30:33] | after we process his Range Rover. We have enough for our warrant. | 等我们搜查完他的路虎车后 现在我们有理由申请搜查证了 |
[30:41] | This is a stone I found on the floor, and it’s not a diamond. | 这是我在地板上找到的一粒石头 不是钻石 |
[30:44] | It’s a cubic zirconium. | 是颗锆石 |
[30:46] | Most likely from somebody’s nails. | 极有可能从某人指甲上脱落 |
[30:48] | All right, well,then in that case Let’s run the adhesive from the gem | 好的,这样的话我们就查一下 宝石上的附件 |
[30:51] | and the red nail polish through the Mass Spec. | 还有按摩巾上的红色指甲油 |
[30:53] | I got a database hit on your paint chips. | 我从数据库里找到了 你那片漆的来处 |
[30:55] | Your suspect’s driving a silver Lincoln Navigator. | 你的嫌疑人开的是辆银色林肯 |
[30:57] | What year? ’05. | 哪一年? 05年 |
[30:59] | Here’s where it gets good, though. | 这才是有意思的地方 |
[31:01] | Ross Lee’s wife, Ariana, is a registered owner of one herself. | Ross Lee的妻子Ariana,就有这么一辆车 |
[31:04] | Never guess the color. | 颜色不用猜了 |
[31:05] | Silver. | 银色 |
[31:10] | Miss Lee, are you familiar with Wuhan Spa and Sauna? | Lee太太, 你知道武汉桑拿吗? |
[31:13] | No. Can’t say that I am. | 不知道 |
[31:16] | It’s a massage parlor that gives a lot more than massages. | 是家提供特别服务的按摩房 |
[31:19] | Were you aware that your husband goes there? | 你知道你的丈夫去过那儿吗? |
[31:22] | I’m not surprised. | 我不意外 |
[31:24] | I sensed that he’s been chippying around behind my back. | 我有过感觉他背着我乱搞 |
[31:27] | Every time he was supposed to be at the chiropractor, he’d come home smelling funny. | 每次他说去做指压,回来都闻起来 怪怪 |
[31:31] | Funny how? | 怎么怪? |
[31:32] | He smelled like lotion… | 闻起来有推油… |
[31:34] | You know, down there. | 你知道,在那地方 |
[31:36] | I talked to one of my girlfriends about it, but she had no idea. | 我和一个朋友谈过这事,她也没建议 |
[31:39] | That’s a nice color on your nails. What is that, royal red? | 你的指甲颜色很漂亮 贵族红? |
[31:43] | Ruby Passion. | 是激情宝石红 |
[31:44] | Miss Lee,where do you park your Lincoln Navigator? | Lee太太,你的林肯停在哪儿? |
[31:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:59] | What happened here, ma’am? | 这儿出什么事了,夫人? |
[32:01] | Oh, silly me. | 欧,我干的蠢事 |
[32:02] | I hit a fire hydrant parking at the mall. | 我在百货店前停车的时候 撞到了灭火器 |
[32:05] | Don’t tell Ross. He will kill me. | 别告诉Ross. 他会杀了我 |
[32:08] | All right, well,we’re going to need to take a few paint samples from your bumper just to be sure. | 好吧, 我们想从撞的地方拿走一些 漆片样本,只是为了确认一下 |
[32:11] | And every bottle of your nail polish. | 还有你所有的指甲油 |
[32:17] | Running the red paint from the wife’s Navigator. | 检查妻子车上的红色漆片 |
[32:20] | I got the nail polish in the oven. | 我把指甲油放进了测试箱 |
[32:22] | Okay, take a look at that monitor. | 好的,看看监视器 |
[32:23] | The red spectrum is from a paint scraping from Marta Santo’s car, and he blue spectrum is from the unknown sample we took from Ariana Lee’s Navigator. | 红色色谱是从Marta Santo车上拿到的漆, 蓝色色谱是从Ariana Lee的林肯车上拿到的 |
[32:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:34] | Different spectrum. | 色谱不一致 |
[32:35] | Different paints. Strike one. | 色谱不一致,一击不中 |
[32:45] | None of the nail polishes match either. | 指甲油也没有一致的 |
[32:47] | Strike two, and they got us in the hole. | 二击不中 我们好像没什么进展 |
[32:49] | And all we have left is the mystery paint transfer and the guest list. | 现在我们只能指望神秘的漆片附着物 和按摩客户清单 |
[32:53] | I don’t understand it. How could the paint come back from the hit-and-run to a silver Navigator, | 我不明白 为什么漆片会从肇事逃逸车上 跑到一辆银色林肯上 |
[32:57] | and not be the one owned by the wife, | 却又和外遇者妻子车上的漆片不吻合 |
[32:59] | the last person Marta Santo massaged? | Marta Santo的最后一个客户? |
[33:01] | Don’t say strike three yet. | 别急着说三振出局 |
[33:03] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[33:04] | Two days before Ross Lee got his rocks off an “A. Lee” signed in to Marta Santo. | Ross Lee去的前两天 一个 “A. Lee”去找过Marta Santo |
[33:10] | A. Lee as in Ariana Lee? | A. Lee就是 Ariana Lee? |
[33:30] | My eyes are watering from the bleach. | 我被漂白剂熏得流眼泪 |
[33:34] | Never seen a dashboard so clean. | 没见过这么干净的仪表台 |
[33:37] | I’m not getting anything back here either. | 后座什么也没找到 |
[33:40] | Who is that on the dashboard, Mickey Mantle? | 仪表台上是谁, |
[33:44] | I’m not sure.It kind of looks like Derek Jeter. | 不知道,看起来好像 |
[33:46] | Derek Jeter. From the Yankees, right? | Yankees队的? |
[33:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:49] | Didn’t they get beat by Boston or something? | 他们被Boston队击败过? |
[33:52] | We were up three to zero and then we got swept. | 我们一开始3比0,后来被翻盘 |
[33:55] | But, we’re trying to forget that. | 不过,我们现在可不想记住这个 |
[33:56] | Right. | 好的 |
[33:57] | I’m not much into baseball. | 我对棒球不在行 |
[33:58] | But A-Rod’s pretty hot. | 不过 A-Rod很热 |
[34:05] | The backseat is totally clean.I’m coming up front. | 后座没问题,我到前面来 |
[34:37] | ??? | |
[34:49] | Positive for blood. | 是血 |
[34:51] | Got to love Derek Jeter. | 得感谢Derek Jeter |
[35:00] | Your blood sample was degraded. | 你拿来的血液样本无法检验 |
[35:02] | Oh, Jane, you’re kidding, aren’t you? | 欧, Jane,你在开玩笑吧? |
[35:04] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[35:05] | How can that be? | 怎么可能? |
[35:06] | There was an insufficient amount of high molecular weight DNA to get a full profile. | 没有足够数量的高分子DNA做完整测试 |
[35:10] | I was only able to get results | 要得到结论 |
[35:12] | at the three smallest of the 13 loci. | 我需要更多样本 |
[35:14] | The amount of blood was just too minimal. | 血液数量太少了 |
[35:16] | And the bleach exposure didn’t help our cause either. | 那片漂白剂泄露也没什么线索 |
[35:19] | What else, Mac? | 还有什么, Mac? |
[35:20] | I mean, that’s all we got out of the car. | 我是说,我们从车上找到的就那么多 |
[35:22] | The warrant covers everything. | 搜查证不止针对车子 |
[35:24] | We’ll go back and check the house. | 我们得回去查查房子 |
[35:26] | Thanks, Jane. | 谢谢,Jane |
[35:29] | Reference sample of the signature we just got from the wife, Ariana Lee. | 这是我们从妻子那儿取得的签名,Ariana Lee |
[35:33] | First things first.Matching “A. Lee” from the guest list to our exemplar. | 一步一步来 和客户清单上的”A. Lee”核对 |
[35:42] | It’s not a match, | 不一致 |
[35:43] | so she didn’t lie about being there. | 所以她说没来过不是撒谎 |
[35:45] | It’s not her signature. | 不是她的签名 |
[35:47] | So who signed in for her? | 那是谁冒充她来签名? |
[35:48] | Well, it couldn’t be Ross. | 有可能是Ross |
[35:49] | He didn’t want the wife to know he’s even there. | 他不想让他妻子知道来过 |
[35:51] | Let’s try something. | 我们试试这个 |
[35:54] | Matching “Ross Lee”from the guest list to “A. Lee” from the guest list. | 把清单上的”Ross Lee”和 “A. Lee”作对比 |
[36:01] | It wasn’t him. | 不是他 |
[36:03] | Why don’t you try that business card he gave you? | 对对他给你那张名片 |
[36:06] | Let’s make sure that Ross Lee is Ross Lee. | 确认一下那个Ross Lee就是这个Ross Lee |
[36:10] | All right. Comparing “Ross Lee” from the business card | 好,名片上的”Ross Lee”签名 |
[36:13] | with the “Ross Lee” from the guest list. | 和清单上的”Ross Lee”对比 |
[36:20] | Not a match. What the hell’s goin’ on? | 不一致 搞什么鬼? |
[36:23] | This signature on the back of your card, it’s not your signature. | 你这张名片后面的签名不是你的 |
[36:25] | Someone signed in for your wife at Wuban Spa and Sauna. | 有人以你妻子的名义登记 进过武汉桑拿房 |
[36:28] | Who else signs for you? | 谁替你签的名? |
[36:30] | Uh, my secretary… Tavia. | 啊,我的秘书… Tavia |
[36:35] | If your name’s Tavia Greenburg, why would you sign in for Ross Lee’s wife? | 如果你的名字是Tavia Greenburg, 为什么要用Ross Lee妻子的名义签名 |
[36:38] | I didn’t. I’ve never been there in my life. | 我没有,我从没去过那儿 |
[36:40] | Come on… | 少来了… |
[36:41] | The signatures don’t lie.The “A. Lee” from the guest list matches the reference signature you just gave us. | 签名本身不会说谎 客户清单上的 “A. Lee”签名 和你提供给我们的签名笔迹一致 |
[36:47] | We’re thinking you went down there to have a talk with the woman who was moving in on your boss. | 我们认为你当时去找过那个 和你老板有一腿的女人 |
[36:51] | Or your lover. | 或者是你的情人 |
[36:56] | Miss Lee, what kind of massage do you want today? | Lee小姐,你今天想做什么按摩? |
[36:58] | You know, I’m not here for a massage. | 你知道,我不是来做按摩的 |
[37:00] | You come near my man again and I will kill you. | 你再和我的男人一起我就杀了你 |
[37:05] | We found these in your office drawer. | 我们从你的办公桌抽屉里找到了这个 |
[37:08] | Press on nails. | 指甲饰品 |
[37:09] | This one in particular’s missing a diamond stone. | 这只特别的少了一颗宝石 |
[37:12] | And it gets better. According to the DMV, | 更妙的是,根据DMV |
[37:14] | you’re also the owner of a silver Lincoln Navigator. 2005. | 你也是2005款银色林肯的车主 |
[37:18] | Same as Ross Lee’s wife. | 和Ross Lee妻子的车一样 |
[37:20] | Name on the lease happens to be Ross Lee. | 租车的正是Ross Lee |
[37:22] | But you didn’t sign for that one, did you? No. | 但你没有为此登记? 没有 |
[37:24] | You just drove a free car. | 你开的是免费车 |
[37:29] | All right, look, Ross and I were lovers | 好了,瞧 Ross是我的情人 |
[37:34] | and I would talk to his wife Ariana from time to time. | 我和他妻子时常聊天 |
[37:37] | She thought we were friends. I know it’s scandalous. | 她认为我们俩是朋友 我知道这不光采 |
[37:41] | Anyway, she came to me one day and she said that she suspected Ross was having an affair. | 有天她对我说 她怀疑Ross有外遇 |
[37:45] | She tipped you off. | 她给你说了这个 |
[37:46] | When you found out he was being satisfied by another woman,you wanted revenge. | 当你证实有另外的女人满足他时 你想要报复 |
[37:57] | You stay away from my man! | 离我的男人远一点! |
[37:58] | Do you hear me?! | 听到没有?! |
[38:16] | Yeah, but, look, I meant to scare her. | 是的,但我只是想吓吓她 |
[38:18] | I did not mean to kill her, okay? | 不是想要杀了她 |
[38:21] | Ross promised he was going to leave his wife for me.I put five years into this man. I wasn’t going to lose him to some stranger. | Ross答应过要和他妻子离婚 我等了他5年 他却要跟另一个女人好 |
[38:28] | Sorry, but you’re gog down for vehicular manslaughter two. | 对不起,你将会以驾车杀人获罪 |
[38:32] | And I guess this is one romance that doesn’t have a happy ending. | 我猜这是段没有好结果的感情 |
[38:49] | Sonny Sassone’s shed. | Sonny Sassone的小屋 |
[38:52] | Just look for anything that sands. | 找任何能擦磨的东西 |
[39:40] | Here we go. | 有了 |
[39:44] | This ought to do it. | 应该是这个 |
[39:49] | High-powered sander… cordless. | 高功率无线电磨砂器 |
[40:03] | Visual positive for blood. | |
[40:06] | You’re aware your waiving your right to counsel? | 你确认不需要找律师? |
[40:08] | I don’t need counsel. This is gonna settle out of court. | 我不需要 这事儿肯定是庭外解决 |
[40:10] | You can’t settle murder out of court. | 谋杀案没法庭外解决 |
[40:12] | You sure about that? | 你确信? |
[40:14] | Maybe in your world. Not ours. | 也许在你们的世界是 不是我们的世界 |
[40:17] | Now, why don’t I start this story for you. | 现在,让我说说你干的事情 |
[40:19] | It begins at Billy Batts’ Sports bar when you first met Paul Montenassi. | 事情从你第一次在Billy Batts运动酒吧 遇到Paul Montenassi开始 |
[40:23] | When you confronted him,you and your boys got him drunk. My guess, with the false promise of affiliation. | 遇到他后,你们一伙人把他灌醉 我猜,是以假意让他入伙的名义 |
[40:29] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[40:29] | Paul Montenassi. | |
[40:31] | This girls says you got a tattoo. | 这个女孩说你有刺青 |
[40:33] | Whoa, at’s tight, dawg. | 哇,不错伙计 |
[40:35] | That is some knock off. | 那不是真的 |
[40:37] | Hang with us for a while? Yeah. | 想入伙? 想 |
[40:38] | Have a beer. | 来杯啤酒 |
[40:39] | You were using Paul Montenassi. | 你们在利用Paul Montenassi |
[40:40] | Putting him to the test with no intent of ever letting this kid be a Tanglewood boy. | 骗他去参加入伙测试 |
[40:48] | Johnny Lucezno. | 其实根本没有这个念头 |
[40:49] | Pelham Bay kid. Rival crew. | Pelham湾成员. 你们的仇家 |
[40:51] | Go Jeter his head. | 去打破他的头 |
[40:56] | But you underestimated him, didn’t you? You had him rob the bodega. And when things went bad, | 不过你低估了他 你让他去抢劫杂货店,但事情变糟时 |
[41:00] | you had to shut him up. | 你只能干掉他 |
[41:05] | Here’s the money. Here’s the gun. | 这是钱和枪 |
[41:06] | It’s warm. I told you to rob the joint, not kill the guy. | 我让你去抢钱,没让你杀人 |
[41:10] | Things get out of hand, man. | 伙计,情况失控了 |
[41:11] | I took care of it. I told you I’ll do anything to get in. | 我把事情搞定了 我说过为入伙我会做任何事情 |
[41:14] | What do you want me to do next? | 下面还想让我做什么? |
[41:15] | You’ve done enough. | 你做得够多了 |
[41:16] | You didn’t want any ties to the Tanglewood boys, | 你不想Tanglewood成员被牵扯上 |
[41:18] | so you went home, you got your sander and you took off his tattoo. ???? | 所以你回家 取你的磨砂器,磨掉了他的刺青???? |
[41:28] | You killed Paul Montenassi in cold blood with a baseball bat. | 你用球棒残忍的杀死了Paul Montenassi |
[41:33] | I don’t want to die, man. | 我不想死,老大 |
[41:35] | Please… please, don’t kill me. | 求求你,别杀我 |
[41:41] | That’s right. That’s the way we do it– Mafia style. | 没错,我们是这么干的 — 黑手党风格 |
[41:44] | You look a man dead in the eye | 你死盯着别人的眼睛 |
[41:46] | and you watch the light go out. | 看着眼中的光芒消失 |
[41:48] | But you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you, copper? | 这些你一点都不会懂,对吧,警察? |
[41:52] | I’m a Marine, you little punk. | 我是名海军,小混混 |
[41:54] | I’ve put men in the ground on foreign soil so you can sleep at night. But you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you… kid? | 为了让你们夜里睡的着觉我在海外杀人 不过这些你一点都不会懂,对吧,小鬼? |
[42:01] | Let me tell you something about the mob. | 让我告诉你什么是黑社会 |
[42:02] | Back in their hey day these old timers, they dealt in death and violence because of one thing: | 在黑帮全盛时期,他们杀人行暴 只为一件事 |
[42:08] | Business. Not sport. | 生意,不是运动 |
[42:11] | They were smart. | 他们比你们聪明 |
[42:12] | You punks are idiots. | 你们这帮弱智 |
[42:14] | You’re gonna tell me about the mob. Who are you? | 你想跟我说什么是黑帮. 你是谁? |
[42:18] | What do you two make a year, huh? | 你们两一年挣多少? |
[42:20] | $95,746.32 and we earn every penny of it. | 95,746.32美元 全是劳动换来 |
[42:26] | I spend that a year on blow. | 我一年不费力就话这么多 |
[42:28] | Yeah, I can tell. | 没错,我看得出来 |
[42:29] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[42:30] | You see me wearing a silk suit and a fat tie | 我穿真丝套装 |
[42:32] | with marinara sauce on my shirt? | 看见我衬衣上的海员沙司酱没有? |
[42:34] | Forget about old timers. Those days are dead as dead.They were suckers. | 忘了那些老货 旧时代一去不返,他们才是蠢材 |
[42:38] | They worked too hard.The Tanglewood boys represent the next generation of mobster. | 他们太累了.Tanglewood成员是新生代 黑帮代表 |
[42:42] | Set up shop wherever we want. Pull any bitch we want. | 随便搞什么商店,台球室,女人 |
[42:45] | Sniff the finest china.Roll in six-figure cars. And snuff out any punk-ass poser rat who needs to be put back in his hole. | 吸最好的毒品S,开六座车,一吹气就 能把不听话的货色收拾干净 |
[42:53] | We have our own set of rules. | 我们有我们的成规 |
[42:55] | So do we. | 我们也是 |
[42:57] | I got news for you. | 你的下场是 |
[42:58] | You and your buddies are going to Sing Sing regardless of who you’re connected to.Mafia or no Mafia.He’s good to go. | 你还有你的兄弟就快玩完 不管你们跟谁搭上线,黑帮不黑帮 |
[43:05] | Get your ass up. | 滚起来 |
[43:06] | Yeah? Okay. We’ll see. | 是吗?好的,我们等着瞧 |
[43:09] | Ask Danny Messer. | 问问Danny Messer |
[43:11] | He works for you, right? | 他为你工作,是吧? |
[43:13] | When you see him,ask him the odds of me goin’ away. | 遇到他的时候问问他我脱罪的可能性 |
[43:17] | He knows all about us. | 我们的事他都知道 |
[43:19] | And we know all about him. | 我们也都知道他的事 |
[43:20] | Sure you do. | 你们会知道的 |
[43:21] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[43:37] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 14 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |