时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Don’t break an ankle, Sucka. | 别总是犯规,混球 |
[00:16] | A couple more bricks, you’ll have your own building. | 过了我你再说话 |
[00:34] | You can’t stop me. | 你防不住我的 |
[00:35] | You better go get my ball before I whup your ass. | 你最好在我踢你的屁股之前把我的球捡回来 |
[00:39] | That’s what I thought. | 我是这样认为的 |
[01:04] | If there was ever an open and shut case… | 如果有什么难办的案子 |
[01:06] | – What’re we have? – Rachel Camden. | – 我们有什么线索? |
[01:08] | Married. Lived in 8a there. | 已婚,住在那栋楼的8A号房 |
[01:14] | What about her? | 那她呢? |
[01:15] | Ophelia Dichiaria. | |
[01:16] | Divorced. Lives in 7f. | 已离婚,住在7F号房 |
[01:19] | Interviewed all the neighbors. | 调查所有的邻居 |
[01:20] | Did they have a history? | 她们以前有来往吗? |
[01:22] | Different floors. | 她们住在不同的楼层 |
[01:23] | Can’t find any connection between them. | 找不出她们间有什么联系 |
[01:25] | Who found the body? | 谁发现的尸体? |
[01:26] | Some rec league guys. | 一些打街球的家伙 |
[01:27] | They say the suspect was pounding pretty hard on the victim’s chest. | 他们说嫌疑犯正猛压受害者的胸部 |
[01:31] | You get anything from her? | 你从她那里问到什么? |
[01:33] | What’s to get? | 能得到什么? |
[01:34] | Found hecovered in blood with the murder weapon right next to her. | 发现她时她浑身是血,而凶器就在她身边 |
[01:39] | We’re going to need whatever security footage they have, | 我们需要这栋楼所有防卫摄象头的录象资料 |
[01:41] | inside the building and out. | 里面和外面的都要 |
[01:43] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[01:44] | She good to go? | 她能走吗? |
[01:48] | Take her to the hospital, | 把她带到医院检查一下 |
[01:49] | have them check her out. | 把她带到医院检查一下 |
[01:53] | Looks like the victim died instantly– | 看来受害者是立即死亡的 |
[01:55] | degree of violence, amount of blood, the wounds… | 由于猛烈的暴力 导致出血,和这些伤口 |
[01:57] | crime of passion… | 一时激动导致的犯罪 |
[02:02] | between two apparent strangers. | 在两个从外表看起来是陌生人之间 |
[02:21] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[02:28] | Season 01 Episode 10 | |
[02:52] | Put your hand up. | 把你手抬起来 |
[02:57] | Turn them around. | 转过来 |
[03:08] | Put your right hand down on this paper. | 把你的右手放在纸上 |
[03:10] | Turn it around. That’s it. | 对,就是这样 |
[03:19] | Put your hand up. | 把手拿起来 |
[03:31] | Other hand. Left. Turn it around. | 另一只手,左手,转过来 |
[03:40] | Put your hand up. | 把手拿起来 |
[03:50] | Do you have something to say? | 你有什么话要说吗? |
[04:15] | I’ll get you another one. | 我再给你另拿一杯 |
[04:22] | We got a DB. Caucasian male. | 我们发现一个白种男性 |
[04:24] | Beaten to death. No ID. | 敲击而死,没有身份 |
[04:26] | Looks like he went a couple of rounds with Chuck Lidell. | 看起来他被拖着转了几圈,然后丢在这里 |
[04:28] | More like Randy Couture. | 更象Randy Couture |
[04:30] | Hey, easy. | 嘿~~~别这样 |
[04:32] | Medium velocity blood spatter. | 血迹飞溅的距离中等 |
[04:34] | His pockets are inside out. | 他的口袋翻了出来 |
[04:35] | There’s no wallet. No keys. Robbery. | 没有钱包,没有钥匙,抢劫! |
[04:41] | Those take the junkies out of play. | 这些把吸毒者引来了 |
[04:45] | They would have taken the change. | 他们一定拿走了零钱 |
[04:52] | Wooden stake worked like a crude knife. | 树枝象一把天然的刀一样 |
[04:55] | Perp drove it up through the diaphragm, | 从下往上穿过胸腔横膈膜 |
[04:57] | mediastinum, then into the pericardial sac, | 然后刺进围心囊 |
[04:59] | penetrating the myocardium and endocardium. | 刺穿了心肌和心内膜 |
[05:01] | Stake went right through. | 树枝正正的穿过去 |
[05:04] | I also found traces of a resin-like substance in her hair. | 我还在她头发里发现了一些树脂状的物质的痕迹 |
[05:08] | I’ll take a lock for the road. | 我会封锁整条道路 |
[05:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:16] | You collect a sexual assault kit? | 找到性袭击的证据吗? |
[05:18] | Sampled and sent. | 已经采样并送检了 |
[05:26] | Mr. Camden, I’m very sorry about your wife. | Camden先生 对于你妻子的事情我感到很难过 |
[05:31] | I’d like to show you another photograph. | 我要给你看另一幅照片 |
[05:36] | Do you know this woman? | 你认识这个女子吗? |
[05:37] | Her name is Ophelia Dichiaria. | 她叫 Ophelia Dichiaria |
[05:44] | No, sir. | 不认识,先生 |
[05:46] | I know most of my wife’s friends, but, | 我认识我妻子的大部分朋友,但 |
[05:50] | she doesn’t look familiar to me. | 我不认识她 |
[05:55] | I wish I could be more help to you right now. | 我也希望我现在能多提供你一些线索 |
[06:57] | Cause of death: Cerebral hemorrhaging. | 死亡原因:脑出血 |
[06:59] | Blunt force trauma collapsed his nasal bone | 鼻梁骨遭到钝性外力损伤 |
[07:01] | and fractured his right orbital, zygomatic, and temporal bones. | 他的右眼窝,颧骨和颞骨断裂 |
[07:05] | Wounds are consistent with fists | 是由于连续的重拳击打造成的 |
[07:07] | big fists. | 很大的拳头 |
[07:09] | It’s brutal for a robbery. | 作为一个抢劫犯来说,太残忍了 |
[07:11] | If it was a robbery, they missed this. | 如果是抢劫的话,他们漏掉了这个 |
[07:13] | Found it in his boxers. | 在他的短裤里发现的 |
[07:16] | Guy’s got baby’s hands. | 他的手像婴儿的一样嫩 |
[07:18] | He never got a punch off. | 他没能还手 |
[07:19] | Yeah, he had a disadvantage. | 对,他有一个弱点 |
[07:22] | His vision was blurry. | 他的视野很模糊 |
[07:33] | What’s that? A contact lens? | 那是什么?隐型眼镜? |
[07:34] | Phakic lens. Verisyse. | 一种新型的视力矫正技术 |
[07:37] | It’s an implant for people with severe astigmatism who can’t have laser surgery. | 适合那些不宜做激光手术的人 |
[07:40] | It’s still in clinical trials in the U.S. | 在美国仍处于临床试验阶段 |
[07:42] | So we can get an id if the surgery was local. | 所以我们可以找到是在哪里做的手术 |
[07:45] | You want cash or lens? | 你要钱还是隐形眼镜? |
[07:46] | Lens. | 隐形眼镜 |
[07:47] | – I want a name. – Cash works for me. | – 我要名字. – 有钱了就有名字了 |
[07:49] | Thanks, doc. | 谢谢你,医生 |
[08:19] | Anything from our suspect? | 从我们的嫌疑犯那得到了什么? |
[08:21] | Here. Take a look. | 来,看一看 |
[08:27] | Cardiac muscle tissue. | 心肌组织 |
[08:30] | From under Ophelia’s fingernails. | 在Ophelia的指甲里 |
[08:32] | Explains what tore the wound tract. | 检查是什么造成的创伤 |
[08:38] | She forced her hands inside the pericardial cavity to get to the heart. | 她把手伸到包心腔去弄心脏 |
[08:43] | Pull the prints off the wooden stake? | 把树枝拉出来 |
[08:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:50] | Ophelia. | |
[08:59] | I’m telling you, Mac, | 我告诉你, Mac |
[09:01] | she killed Rachel Camden. | 是她杀了 Rachel Camden |
[09:02] | What’s your rush to put this woman away? | 什么使你那么快就认定是这个女人干的? |
[09:04] | You saw her. | 你也看见了 |
[09:06] | What’s your rush not to? | 又是什么使你不认为是她呢? |
[09:08] | In all my years of doing this, there’s one thing I’ve learned– | 干这一行那么多年,我学会了一件事 |
[09:10] | sometimes the slam dunks are the most deceiving. | 那些板上钉钉的事情 才是最可疑的 |
[09:20] | Alright, there is Rachel– the vic. | 嗯, 那是Rachel — 受害者 |
[09:24] | There’s Ophelia. | 接着是Ophelia |
[09:26] | Rachel left. Ophelia went after her. | Rachel 离开. Ophelia 跟着她 |
[09:29] | A woman stabs a perfect stranger with a wood stake, | 一个女人用树枝刺一个陌生人的心脏 |
[09:32] | then reaches into the wound and tries to grab at the victim’s heart. | 然后把手伸到伤口里想拿走心脏 |
[09:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:40] | Ms. Dichiaria, do you recall how you received this trauma on your shins? | Dichiaria小姐?你能回想起你的脚上的伤是怎么来的吗? |
[09:46] | Ma’am? | 女士? |
[09:47] | I understand your reticenc but, | 我知道你不想说话,但是 |
[09:48] | if you don’t speak, we can’t help you. | 如果你不说话, 我们就不能帮助你 |
[09:50] | The purpose of keeping you here is so that you can undergo a psychiatric evaluation. | 把你留在这里的目的是为了 你能接受一个心理评估 |
[10:00] | The improper disposal of a corpse is an unclassified misdemeanor in New York city. | 不恰当的对待尸体在纽约只是保密的轻罪 |
[10:05] | You weren’t disposing of a corpse. You were tampering with evidence. | 你不是处理一具尸体. 你破坏了犯罪证据 |
[10:08] | That’s a class E felony. | 那是E级的重罪 |
[10:10] | Length of time between arrest and arraignment is 24 hours. | 拘留和传讯的时间只有24个小时 |
[10:14] | Unless you’re a danger to yourself or to others. | 如果你对你自己和他人来说是个威胁的话 |
[10:18] | EDP. | |
[10:19] | Emotionally disturbed person. | 情绪失控者 |
[10:22] | Allow 72 hours. | 则允许72小时 |
[10:25] | As you already know, I’m a paralegal. | 你已经知道,我是个助理律师 |
[10:28] | What I don’t know is how you’re connected to Rachel Camden. | 我不知道的是你与Rachel Camden有什么关系 |
[10:31] | Who is Rachel Camden? | 谁是 Rachel Camden? |
[10:33] | The dead woman. | 那个死掉的女人 |
[10:34] | I’ve never met her. | 我从没有见过她 |
[10:36] | Ma’am, | 女士 |
[10:39] | is there anything you want us to know about what happened? | 关于发生的这一切有什么你想让我们知道的? |
[10:42] | No. | 没有 |
[10:45] | I’m sorry to keep you up so late. | 抱歉,让你熬夜了 |
[10:48] | You’re not keeping me up. | 你没有让我熬夜 |
[10:54] | You look tired. | 你看起来很疲倦 |
[10:58] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我从你的眼睛里看到的 |
[11:02] | You should try to get some sleep. | 你该试着睡一下 |
[11:49] | Out suspect finally spoke. | 我们的疑犯终于开口说话了 |
[11:51] | What’d she do? Plead insanity? | 她做了什么? 以精神错乱为借口? |
[11:53] | She reads “sane” to me. | 在我看起来她很正常 |
[11:55] | The results came back on the contents in her water. | 从我的实验结果看起来则正好相反 |
[11:59] | Nicotine. Styrene. Butadiene. | 尼古丁. 苯乙烯. 丁二烯 |
[12:02] | What was she doing, chewing on cigarettes? | 她在干什么啊, 用香烟来思考? |
[12:04] | I didn’t find any cigarettes at the scene. | 我没有在现场找到任何的香烟 |
[12:06] | We didn’t find anything at the scene that made those shin bruises either. | 我们也没在现场找到造成她的腿上的伤的东西 |
[12:20] | Strange place for a chair. | 这凳子摆得真奇怪 |
[12:38] | I think this woman lived in fear. | 我觉得这个女人生活在恐惧当中 |
[12:39] | Looks like she was trying to keep somebody out. | 看来她想远离某人 |
[12:42] | Yeah, maybe she was trying to keep herself in. | 对,也许她想抗拒她自己 |
[12:45] | The door opens out into the hallway. | 门从外面开着,通向走廊 |
[13:13] | Stella, cigarettes. | Stella, 香烟 |
[13:16] | No ashes. | 没有烟灰 |
[13:18] | Could’ve been chewed. | 可能被咀嚼过 |
[13:24] | I thought you said she was sane. | 我想你说过她是正常的 |
[13:26] | – What, the cigarettes? – Well, that and this. | -什么?香烟? – 嗯~~那个和这个 |
[13:31] | To Chris. | 致 Chris |
[13:32] | “Mommy loves you a lot. | 妈妈非常爱你 |
[13:34] | Happy first grade.” | 一年级快乐 |
[13:36] | According to Flack, this woman has no one. | 根据我们的线索,这个女人没有孩子 |
[13:52] | That’s also an odd place for a stepladder. | 那里也有一个临时放活梯的地方 |
[14:36] | – Sleepwalker. – That’s why she isn’t talking. | – 她有梦游症. – 这就是为什么她不说话 |
[14:39] | Ophelia may have no idea whether she killed Rachel Camden or not. | Ophelia也许不知道是否杀了 Rachel Camden |
[14:44] | Ophelia is a parasomniac. | Ophelia 有失眠症 |
[14:46] | Parasomniacs get stuck between sleep stages three and four. | 失眠症患者在睡眠的第三和第四阶段开始梦游 |
[14:51] | There’s a whole slate of undesirable | 那是最令人不快的阶段 |
[14:52] | autonomic nervous system responses associated with the condition. | 自主神经系统对当时的情况做出反应 |
[14:55] | Like committing murder? | 比如杀人? |
[14:57] | I’ve had patients drive cars… | 我有的病人开车 |
[15:00] | prepare meals, | 有的做饭 |
[15:02] | tend their gardens. | 有的护理花园 |
[15:04] | – What causes it? – Could be depression, | – 是什么造成的? – 可能是消沉 |
[15:06] | trauma, revisiting a traumatic event in an attempt to integrate unresolved feelings. | 创伤,重新回到一个造成创伤的事件中 试着把没有完成的感觉补充完整 |
[15:12] | The unconscious mind overrides the conscious self. | 无知觉的意识驾驭着有知觉的自我 |
[15:15] | She’s in stage three now. | 她现在在第三阶段 |
[15:21] | She’s transitioning to stage four. | 她现在过渡到了第四阶段 |
[15:24] | This is partial arousal. | 这是部分的觉醒 |
[15:26] | Autonomic nervous system responses evident. | 自主神经系统明显的作出反应 |
[15:57] | No! | 不!! |
[15:58] | Stabbing motion. | 刺的动作 |
[16:12] | No! | 不! |
[16:14] | No! | 不! |
[17:06] | Hey. / Hey. | 嗨 / 嗨 |
[17:07] | Anything on the cash? | 在钱上发现了什么? |
[17:09] | Australian bills– crisp, all sequential. | 澳元– 很脆, 都是联号的 |
[17:11] | I’ve got ten prints, each in the same exact location. | 我发现了十个指纹, 都很精确的在同一个地方 |
[17:14] | I figure it from the teller who counted them out. | 我认为它们是经手这笔钱的银行职员的 |
[17:16] | Yeah, well, when you work in a bank, your print’s on file, state and federal level, so… | 对, 好吧, 如果你在一个银行工作 你的指纹会在州或者联邦的档案里 |
[17:19] | yeah, but I can’t get a match as of yet. | 是的,但是现在我还没有找到 与之对应的指纹 |
[17:21] | What about the lens? | 那幅隐形眼镜呢 |
[17:22] | Trial was conducted at NYU, | 试验是在纽约州立大学里做的 |
[17:24] | so I’m on my way over there now. You want to roll? | 那么我现在去那里. 要一起来吗? |
[17:25] | No, all I got are prints matching the vic. | 不,我现在只找到受害者的指纹 |
[17:27] | I gotta take a couple more shots. | 我要多研究一下 |
[17:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:52] | What do you know. “Ryan mallone.” | 你知道什么. |
[17:54] | “Possession of cocaine.” | “可卡因持有者” |
[17:59] | I was in sydney last month. | 上个月我在悉尼 |
[18:00] | Changed a whole bunch of cash as soon as I got back to the U.S. | 回美国后就换了一扎钱 |
[18:03] | How much? | 有多少? |
[18:04] | A thousand dollars. | 一千元 |
[18:05] | My mum gives me money when I visit. | 当我去的时候,我妈妈给我钱 |
[18:07] | Thinks I’m still ten. | 她认为我好像还只有十岁 |
[18:08] | Your mum always give you sequential bills? | 你妈妈总是给你联号的钞票? |
[18:10] | The only number that matters is the denomination. | 钞票上最重要的是它的面值 |
[18:13] | – Why? – Why’s my business. | – 为什么? – 什么为什么? |
[18:14] | Where’d you exchange the money? | 你在哪里换的钱 |
[18:16] | JFK. | |
[18:17] | One of the currency banks in the terminal. | 在终端上的一个流通的银行 |
[18:19] | Which one? | 哪一个? |
[18:20] | 17 hours in coach doesn’t do a whole lot for the memory… | 在长途汽车上呆了17个小时我有点健忘 |
[18:23] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你知道我指的什么 |
[18:24] | How’s your memory now? | 现在你的记忆力怎么样了? |
[18:27] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[18:30] | Never seen him before. | 以前从没有见过他 |
[18:39] | What’s the word? | 怎么样〉? |
[18:39] | Am I good or what? I got a name on the eye lens. | 问我好还是别的? 我找到了眼镜上的一个名字 |
[18:44] | What have you got? | 你得到了什么? |
[18:45] | Lenny Cook. / Entered the phakic lens trial in March. | Lenny Cook. /在3月份参加了实验 |
[18:48] | Hospital said he was extremely pleased with the surgery. | 医院说他非常愿意参加手术 |
[18:51] | Well, not anymore. | 别的,就没有了 |
[18:53] | You got keys? | 你又钥匙吗? |
[18:54] | Sup’s opened it up. | 已经开了 |
[19:07] | Mannequins with bells. | 挂着铃铛的模特 |
[19:11] | What the hell is this place? | 这到底是什么鬼地方? |
[19:13] | Con artist? | 行为艺术家? |
[19:15] | Practice dummies for pickpockets. | 用来练习扒窃技术的 |
[19:17] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:53] | “What we gain by science is, after all, sadness.” | “最终,我们从科学里得到的,是悲哀.” |
[19:57] | Thomas Hardy. | |
[19:58] | There’s no mention of pain in that quote. | 在那个引证里可没有提到痛苦 |
[20:02] | Give me a hand. | 来帮我一把 |
[20:08] | Which one? | 怎么帮? |
[20:09] | Right. Take that out. | 嗯.把它拔出来 |
[20:13] | The murderer was pushing against the grain. | 凶手在刺进去的时候被木屑扎到 |
[20:16] | And I was pulling with the grain. | 但是我拔出来的时候被扎到 |
[20:20] | Look at the splinters in my hand… | 看看我手上的碎片 |
[20:24] | and look at the splinters in yours. | 在看看你手上的 |
[20:26] | My hand’s a killer’s. | 我的手像凶手的手 |
[20:28] | Yours looks like Ophelia’s. | 而你的像Ophelia的 |
[20:40] | Our suspect wasn’t trying to kill the victim. | 我们的嫌疑犯并不是在试着杀死受害者 |
[20:44] | The school of seven bells. | seven bells学校 |
[20:46] | Supposedly a pickpocket school in South America. | 应该是南美的一个扒手学校 |
[20:53] | Whole idea is to pick the mark without ringing a bell. | 这些都是为了在不弄响铃铛的前提下 偷这些东西 |
[20:56] | Why don’t you try it. | 来,试试看 |
[21:03] | – You’re such a girl. – Shut up. | – 你是个女的,而且不够厉害. – 闭嘴 |
[21:06] | Torn carpet. | 划破的地毯 |
[21:15] | Twenty-dollar bill on the here. | 这里有二十美元面额的钞票 |
[21:49] | It’s not blood. | 这不是血 |
[21:51] | Uh, it’s probably a diversion. | 啊,也许那些只是转移注意力 |
[21:53] | They work in teams. One guy distracts, | 他们是一个团伙. 一个负责转移注意力 |
[21:55] | one guy picks, the other guy gets the handoff. | 一个负责偷东西, 另一个负责接应 |
[21:57] | When I worked out of the six-three, I picked collars up at King’s Plaza Mall. | 以前我在外面执勤的时候, 曾经在 King购物广场抓过这样的扒手 |
[22:01] | Saw a lot of ketchup stains. | 也见过很多这样的团伙 |
[22:02] | They call it a brick. | 他们管这叫brick |
[22:04] | I once had this guy telling me it was his money. | 曾经有个家伙说 那些是他的钱 |
[22:06] | That’s how they look at it. | 他们就是这样认为的 |
[22:07] | You’re carrying their money. | 你是在拿他的钱 |
[22:15] | No matter what line of work you’re in, you gotta commute. | 无论你负责哪一项工作 你都得到他的行踪 |
[22:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:22] | This one’s not ketchup. | 这个可不是番茄酱了 |
[22:23] | Nice. | 好 |
[22:31] | The sexual assault kit indicates recent condom use. | 性袭击检查显示最近使用过避孕套 |
[22:35] | I found lubricant in the condom | 还发现了避孕套里的润滑剂 |
[22:37] | and the traces of resin in Rachel Camden’s hair is ethyl cyanoacrylate. | 而Rachel Camden的头发里的树脂痕迹 是氰基甲酸乙酯 |
[22:42] | Architect’s glue. | 建筑用的胶水 |
[22:43] | Commonly used to build models by architects like Rachel Camden’s husband. | 通常是Rachel Camden得丈夫 那样的建筑师用来盖模型用的 |
[22:47] | Right. | 对 |
[22:48] | I thought she may have brushed up against some of his work, | 我认为她也许擦到了她丈夫的一些作品 |
[22:51] | but when you brush up against something, | 而且如果你擦到了什么东西 |
[22:53] | there’s always evidence of motion and direction. | 总会留下移动的证据和方向 |
[22:56] | That’s not the case. | 那不是重点 |
[22:58] | It’s a random pattern. | 那是无规则的样式 |
[23:46] | The victim has fine, blond hair… | 受害者有一头很好的金发 |
[23:50] | there’s a weave in it. | 还有小辫子 |
[23:51] | But it’s not a perm– | 但是并不是烫过的 |
[23:53] | no trace of chemicals in the lab results. | 也没有实验室里的那些化学品的痕迹 |
[23:55] | That’s it, Mac. To have these waves, she had to have her hair braided. | 应该是这样, Mac. 如果要有这样的波浪, 他必须扎个辫子 |
[24:30] | Someone pulled her hair by the braid. | 有人抓住她的辫子拉她 |
[24:32] | With a handful of architect’s glue. | 手上还有建筑用胶水 |
[24:41] | You want to revise your statement, Mr. Camden? | 你要补充一下你的陈述吗, Mr. Camden? |
[24:45] | You did see your wife just before she was murdered. | 你在你妻子被杀前见过她 |
[24:47] | Am I right? | 对吗? |
[24:50] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[24:51] | from what I understand, it wasn’t a very friendly encounter. | 根据我的理解 那一次碰面并不是很友好 |
[24:54] | You grabbed her by the hair. | 你抓住了她的头发 |
[24:55] | And you weren’t so neat about it. | 而且,你抓她的头发的时候 |
[24:57] | You had glue all over your hands. | 手上还有胶水 |
[24:59] | Listen. | 听着 |
[25:00] | We had a fight that night. That’s all. | 我们那天晚上打了一架 事情就是这样 |
[25:04] | My wife was alive the last time I saw her. | 最后一次我看到我妻子的的时候 她还活着 |
[25:07] | Where were you last night? Hmm? | 你昨天晚上去了哪里? 说? |
[25:08] | I know something’s going on. | 我知道发生了什么事 |
[25:10] | You’re not going out tonight. Bitch! | 你今晚不能出去. 婊子! |
[25:12] | What form of birth control did the two of you use? | 你们用的是什么避孕方法? |
[25:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[25:17] | We found traces of condom lubricant. | 我们发现了一些避孕套的润滑剂的痕迹 |
[25:19] | Inside my wife? | 在我妻子体内? |
[25:22] | Well, whatever you found, it wasn’t from me. | 嗯, 无论你们发现了什么, 都不可能来自我的 |
[25:25] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定? |
[25:27] | We were trying to have a baby. | 我们正试着要一个孩子 |
[25:33] | How’d it go with the husband? | 你去询问她的丈夫有什么结果? |
[25:34] | He’s in total denial. | 他完全否认了 |
[25:36] | Denial seems to be in the air. | 否认看来很苍白 |
[25:37] | You’ve got a husband who won’t come clean… | 她丈夫有问题 |
[25:39] | who looks guilty as sin, by the way. | 顺便问一下,谁看起来是有罪的? |
[25:41] | I’ve got a sleepwalker who’s forensically incapable of murder, | 我有一个梦游者看起来不像是在撒谎 |
[25:43] | yet has her hands inside a dead woman. | 同时她的手在一个死去的女人身体里 |
[25:47] | – What? – You hear that? | – 什么? – 你听到了? |
[25:49] | Hear what? | 听到什么? |
[25:50] | It’s your mind racing again. | 你的思维又在赛跑了 |
[25:52] | Can you blame me? Look, | 你能责怪我? 你瞧 |
[25:53] | based on the direction of the splinters in ophelia’s hands, | 根据 ophelia 手里的木屑的方向 |
[25:56] | she’s not the killer. | 她不是凶手 |
[25:58] | There’s a deeper connection and you want to know what it is. | 这里面有些深层次的关系 你很想知道到底是什么 |
[26:01] | Emphatically. | 对,非常想 |
[26:04] | You’re never going to get any sleep in this lifetime, are you, Mac? | 你是不是再也不想睡觉了, Mac? |
[26:06] | Not when there are questions keeping me up at night. | 如果有问题总是让我睡不着的话 |
[26:09] | There’s something haunting this woman, Stella. | 有些东西使这个女人无法释怀, Stella |
[26:15] | All right, New York city pass only knows where they get on, | 好吧,纽约的地铁通行证 知道他的行动路线 |
[26:17] | so we’ll work backwards. | 所以我们要往回找 |
[26:26] | Manhattan, Canal and Broadway. That’s his office. | 曼哈顿, 运河 and 百老汇. 这是他的办公室 |
[26:28] | That’s near where we found the body. | 离我们找到尸体的地方很近 |
[26:30] | 74th street, Queens. That’s home. | 第74大道, Queens. 那是他家 |
[26:32] | – Lenny’s apartment. – Exactly. | – Lenny的公寓. – 对 |
[26:34] | Day before, Canal and Broadway. 74th street. | 前天, 运河 百老汇. 74大街 |
[26:37] | Same as the day before, | 前天也一样 |
[26:38] | and the day before that. | 大前天也一样 |
[26:39] | – That’s his commute. – Canal and Broadway. | – 这是他每天的行踪. – 运河和百老汇 |
[26:47] | We’ve been out here for a while. | 我们在这里好久了 |
[26:48] | I’m not even sure what we’re looking for. | 我甚至不知道要找什么 |
[26:50] | You’ll know when you see something. | 当你看到写什么的时候你会知道的 |
[26:58] | All right, I got my eyeball on a suspect. | 好, 我发现了一个疑犯 |
[27:00] | Female. 30ish. | 女性. 30ish |
[27:02] | Fake baby in a blue cloth. | 用蓝色的背带背着一个假的婴儿 |
[27:04] | Don’t take them down till they snatch the wallet. | 他们不偷钱包之前不要抓他们 |
[27:06] | You telling me how to do my job, now? | 那我现在该怎么做 |
[27:10] | Oh, sorry. You got some ketchup here. | 呀 对不起. 你这里沾了一些番茄酱 |
[27:11] | Yeah. Here you go. | 对 就是这了 |
[27:14] | Oh, you see it? Right there. | 看到了吗,就是这样 |
[27:15] | They got his wallet. | 他们拿到了他的钱包 |
[27:17] | The woman with the baby applies the ketchup. | 带婴儿那个女人弄上番茄酱 |
[27:19] | The decoy distracts the mark. Meanwhile, her partner picks his pocket. | 诱饵分散了目标的注意力 同时她的同伙拿走了钱包 |
[27:23] | Take ’em down, Flack. | 抓住他们, Flack |
[27:25] | – ??? – What are you doing, man? | – 兄弟,你干什么啊? |
[27:27] | I’m on my way to work. | 我正去上班呢 |
[27:28] | Come on. You’re costing me money, man. | 嘿. 你在浪费的时间,时间就是金钱啊,兄弟 |
[27:29] | – What are you doing? – I’ll give you a ride in my limo. | -你在干什么啊? -我会给你搭顺风车 |
[27:31] | Sir, if you want your wallet back, hang out. | 先生,如果想要回你的钱包,请等一下 |
[27:33] | Up against the wall. | 对着墙站着 |
[27:34] | Spread your legs. | 两脚分开 |
[27:36] | – What’s going on here, man? – Pickpocketing. | -兄弟,发生了什么事? -扒窃 |
[27:38] | I’m not no pickpocket. | 我不是扒手 |
[27:40] | Hang out with me for a minute. Put your hands behind your back, please. | 呆着别动. 请把你的手放到背后去 |
[27:43] | Look, the guy’s wallet fell out of his pocket. | 你瞧 他的钱包掉了出来 我正要还给他 |
[27:46] | – I was giving it back. – By putting it in your own pocket? | – 我正要给回他. – 之前先放在你的口袋里? |
[27:48] | Wow. Eduardo. | 哇~~.Eduardo |
[27:50] | You’re a bad liar. | 你撒的谎不很高明啊 |
[27:52] | Let’s watch you dig yourself a deeper grave. | 看看你自己为自己挖的更加深的坟墓吧 |
[27:55] | Remember Lenny? | 还记得Lenny吗? |
[27:56] | – Who? | – Who? Whoo. – 谁? – 谁? 谁~~~~~~ |
[27:59] | He’s an owl now. | 他现在是指猫头鹰了 |
[28:01] | You know. | 你知道 |
[28:02] | The guy with a thing for mannequins. | 这家伙有假模特 |
[28:04] | Keeps a dozen in his apartment for training purposes. | 在他的公寓里有一打的假模特,用来训练 |
[28:07] | I don’t mess with dolls. | 我不玩玩具的 |
[28:09] | – You know what I mean? – You mess with him? | – 你知道我说的是什么? – 你和他有联系? |
[28:15] | Looks like that drew blood. | 看起来很想那些血迹 |
[28:17] | Just like the blood we found on one of Lenny’s mannequins. | 就像我们在lenny的模特上发现的血迹一样 |
[28:20] | Eduardo, I’ll tell you one thing. | Eduardo, 我告诉你 |
[28:22] | For a guy with light fingers, you must have some heavy fists. | 对一个拳小指嫩的家伙来说 你有一个很大拳头 |
[28:26] | We’re gonna need to process your hands. | 我们要检查一下你的手 |
[28:29] | At first, I noticed bruises on my shins and my arms, | 刚开始我注意到我的脚上和手上的淤伤 |
[28:34] | sometimes my forehead, | 有时候我前额也有 |
[28:36] | and I couldn’t… | 我却无法 |
[28:37] | explain how they got there. | 解释它们为什么会在我身上 |
[28:40] | Then there was the weight gain. | 接着我的重量增加 |
[28:43] | I was eating while I was sleeping. | 我在睡觉的时候吃东西 |
[28:47] | So… | 然后~~~ |
[28:48] | I put up obstacle courses to try and wake myself up… | 我放了障碍物去阻止和叫醒我我 |
[28:55] | but I’ve somehow managed to navigate around those. | 但我还是绕了过去 |
[28:59] | You knew you were a parasomniac? | 你知道你梦游? |
[29:02] | I only knew that | 我只知道 |
[29:04] | some mornings when I woke up | 有的早上当我醒来的时候 |
[29:07] | there was evidence of a very strange night, | 都有些证据表明我过了一个奇怪的夜晚 |
[29:09] | and I was exhausted. | 我也很疲倦 |
[29:11] | So I did some research. | 所以我研究了一下 |
[29:14] | I’m a textbook expert, now. | 我现在是半个专家了 |
[29:17] | Scientists versus psychiatrists. | 科学家对精神病学家 |
[29:19] | Everybody’s got a different theory. | 每个人都有不同的理论 |
[29:21] | Post-traumatic stress, | 外伤后的压力 |
[29:23] | the lack of atonia. | 缺乏放松 |
[29:24] | Muscle paralysis. | 肌肉麻痹 |
[29:26] | It’s what prevents you from running or jumping while you’re dreaming. | 这些阻止你奔跑和跳跃当你做梦的时候 |
[29:29] | Yeah. That gizmo seems to malfunction in my body. | 对。那我的那部分看来出了点故障 |
[29:33] | Why didn’t you get help? | 为什么你不求助呢? |
[29:36] | Because… | 因为 |
[29:38] | in medicine, the answer to every unknown is insanity. | 对于医学来说 每一个指向未知的答案都是疯狂的 |
[29:42] | So, I just became very skilled at hiding my night adventures. | 所以,我只是在隐藏我半夜的经历上很专业 |
[29:48] | I tried sleeping aids and alcohol. | 我试着借助酒精来入睡 |
[29:52] | It’s… | 那是 |
[29:54] | it’s lonely. | 那是很孤独的 |
[29:57] | Ma’am, do you remember being in the courtyard? | 女士,你还记得在院子里的事情吗? |
[30:00] | Any little thing. | 任何小事都可以 |
[30:02] | A fragment of a dream, a piece of a face. | 一块梦的碎片 一张脸 |
[30:05] | I remember getting ready for bed | 我记得准备睡觉 |
[30:08] | and then praying | 睡前祈祷 |
[30:10] | that I would sleep soundly through the night. | 祈祷我能安稳的睡一夜 |
[30:23] | Did I kill that woman? | 我杀了那个女人吗 |
[30:24] | No. | 没有 |
[30:27] | Subconsciously you knew that. | 下意识的,你知道你没有杀人 |
[30:30] | Do you remember the first thing you said to me? | 你还记得你对我说的第一件事吗 |
[30:33] | – No. – You used the word “corpse.” | – 不. – 你用了 尸体 这个词 |
[30:36] | She was dead when you got to her, Ophelia. | 你走到她旁边的时候她已经死了, Ophelia |
[30:39] | Well, if I didn’t kill her, then what was I doing there? | 那,如果我没有杀她,那我在那里干什么 |
[30:43] | I don’t know yet. | 我也不知道 |
[30:51] | Shadows. | 影子 |
[30:52] | What? | 什么 |
[30:57] | That shadow isn’t hers. | 那影子不是她的 |
[30:59] | Someone else went by. | 别的人经过 |
[31:00] | Ophelia saw the killer. | Ophelia 看到了凶手 |
[31:01] | She just doesn’t know she did. | 她只是不知道她看到了 |
[31:13] | The cornea is shaped roughly like this, right? | 角膜大致是这个样子,对吗? |
[31:18] | So, if I’m here | 所以如果我在这里 |
[31:20] | and you’re in my blind spot, | 而你在我的盲点上 |
[31:22] | your image should still reflect off my cornea. | 你的图像仍然会在我的角膜上反射出来 |
[31:25] | Corneal imaging. | 角膜成像 |
[31:28] | Let’s magnify it, see if we can get a reflection off her eye. | 把它放大, 看看我们能不能从她的眼睛里看到反射的影子 |
[31:32] | Okay. Magnification times 100, for starters. | 好 放大倍数 100. 开始 |
[31:39] | Good, good. Reverse the image. | 好 很好的反转片 |
[31:44] | That’s the best reflection of what she was seeing that we’ve got. | 这是我们能看到的最好的了 |
[31:46] | What’s that there? | 那是什么] |
[31:49] | Looks like a guy in a T-shirt. | 像是一个穿T恤的家伙 |
[31:51] | Yeah. Resolution isn’t very good. | 对。这个决定可不是很好 |
[31:57] | Yes, it is. | 对,就是他了 |
[32:31] | All right, everybody back up. Watch me take Jason to the hole. | 好,大家退后 我有些事情要问jason |
[32:34] | You know, | 你知道 |
[32:35] | the one down in central booking. | 我们为什么来这里 |
[32:36] | Hey, you’re wearing sleeves today. | 嘿,你今天穿有袖子的衣服了 |
[32:39] | Yeah, so? | 是啊,怎么了 |
[32:40] | Well, you weren’t wearing a shirt the night Rachel Camden was killed. | 呃~~~ Rachel Camden 被杀那天晚上你没有穿短袖 |
[32:43] | It was a pretty cold night. | 那天很冷啊 |
[32:44] | It’s about 48 degrees. | 大概48度 |
[32:45] | Listen, I’ve told you everything I know. | 听我说,我已经把我知道的都告诉你了 |
[32:47] | I’ve answered all your questions. | 我回答了所有的问题 |
[32:49] | Not the most important one, though. | 但是最重要的你却没有回答 |
[32:51] | Why’d you kill Rachel Camden? | 为什么你要杀Rachel Camden? |
[32:53] | Mind if I take a look at your bag? | 我能看一下你的包吗? |
[32:55] | Sure. Whatever. | 可以,随便看 |
[33:17] | Just so you know, pink is bad. | 这样啊,你知道的粉红色可不是好兆头阿 |
[33:20] | Let’s take him in. | 把他带回去 |
[33:22] | Take a walk. | 走吧 |
[33:30] | I hate to be a stickler, | 我讨厌作个钻牛角尖的人 |
[33:31] | but you’re telling me you exchanged the money in the U.S., | 但是你说你在美国换的钱 |
[33:33] | And I find out you exchanged it in Australia. | 但是我发现你是在澳大利亚换的 |
[33:36] | And now I gotta go back over everything. | 现在我要重新整理一下头绪 |
[33:38] | – So what? – “So what?” | – 那又怎么样? – “那又怎么样?” |
[33:40] | What areyou going to say to me if I tell you we found your money on a dead man? | 如果我们告诉你你的钱在一个死去的人身上你怎么解释 |
[33:43] | I got pickpocketed. | 我被偷了钱 |
[33:45] | I knew I was never gonna see the money again. | 我知道我再也见不到那些钱了 |
[33:47] | I didn’t want to make a report. I had drug priors. | 我不想报案 因为我又贩毒的前科 |
[33:49] | Something’s keeping me in suspense. | 有些事情让我不明白 |
[33:51] | You know, there’s something going on that I can’t quite figure out. | 你知道有些事情我就是不明白 |
[33:52] | What’s the matter? You got an itch? | 怎么回事? 你发痒? |
[33:54] | I get a lot of heat rashes. | 我长痱子 |
[33:56] | That’s good because you’re on the hot seat right now. | 那正好,你现在在一个很热的位置 |
[33:58] | Look, I don’t know the guy you showed me | 你瞧,我不认识你让我看的那个家伙 |
[34:00] | and I had nothing to do with what happened. | 我和所发生的一切没有任何关系 |
[34:04] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[34:06] | No. Why don’t you stick around… | 不,为什么你不在这里多呆一下呢 |
[34:09] | …mate? | 请把他带走 |
[34:26] | Fibers under Eduardo’s nails are microscopically similar | Eduardo指甲里的纤维与那种在杂货店里 |
[34:29] | to 60-pound kraft paper which is used for | 用的60磅的包装纸的 |
[34:31] | everything from grocery bags to wrapping paper. | 纤维大致相同 |
[34:34] | The GCMS indicates green dye on one side is “quinizarine green.” | GCMS 显示在一侧的绿色染料是奎札因绿 |
[34:39] | I’ll just keep looking. | 我要继续看看 |
[34:42] | Our Australian’s got fibers from the victim’s rug on him. | 受害者家里地毯的纤维在我们的澳大利亚人身上 |
[34:44] | How did the Australian get into Lenny Cook’s apartment? | 他是怎么到lenny Cook的家里的 |
[34:47] | I don’t know. But now we got a reason to get into his. | 我不知道 但是现在我没有了一个去他家的理由 |
[35:03] | This guy could have dumped his clothes. | 这家伙可以把他的衣服扔掉了 |
[35:05] | What do you think? | 你怎么认为 |
[35:07] | Worth a shot. I might take my pants to the cleaners if I’d killed someone. | 这家伙有鬼。如果我杀了人我会拿我的裤子去洗 |
[35:21] | – Anything? – Nothing. | – 找到什么了? – 什么也没有 |
[35:32] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[36:25] | I’d commend you on using safe sex. | 我该赞扬你的安全性爱观 |
[36:27] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没有杀人 |
[36:29] | You had sex with Rachel. | 你和Rachel发生了关系 |
[36:30] | Okay, I used a condom. | 对,我用了避孕套 |
[36:32] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[36:34] | You know what they say about keeping condoms in your wallet? | 你知道他们怎么说你的钱包里面装有避孕套 |
[36:36] | They get holes. | |
[36:37] | Just like your story. | 就像你的故事 |
[36:44] | Come on, baby. | 来吧宝贝 |
[36:45] | You weren’t pushing me away last night. | 昨天晚上你可没有推我 |
[36:46] | Stop it, Jason. It’s over… | 别这样 jason 我们之间结束了 |
[36:49] | must have been really hot and heavy at first. | 刚开始一定很热烈,激情澎湃 |
[36:51] | An older woman… | 和一个比你大的女人 |
[36:53] | what more can a kid like you ask for? | 对一个孩子来说是这样的 |
[36:56] | Todd and I are trying to have a baby… | Todd 和我正试着要个孩子 |
[36:57] | What?! | 什么? |
[37:02] | That splinter I pulled our of your hand is a perfect match to the murder weapon. | 我从你手上取出的木屑与杀人 的凶器上的正好吻合 |
[37:06] | I fell in love with her… | 我爱上了她 |
[37:08] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[37:09] | You’re going to get plenty of love where you’re going. | 你肯定会爱上你要去的地方 |
[37:19] | You know the chemical they use at the dry cleaners? | 你知道洗衣店用的化学物质 |
[37:21] | Perchloroethylene. | 全氯乙烯 |
[37:23] | Some people think it destroys DNA. | 有些人认为它会破坏dna |
[37:25] | It doesn’t. | 它不会 |
[37:25] | Especially when there’s a protective barrier covering the sample, | 尤其是当外面有一层保护膜的时候 |
[37:28] | like, say, I don’t know, a cuff. | 比如, 啊, 我不知道, 一个袖口 |
[37:31] | The blood belongs to Lenny. | 那些血是Lenny的 |
[37:35] | The pants belong to you. | 那条裤子是你的 |
[37:38] | You want to see what’s underneath? | 想看看下面有什么吗]? |
[37:41] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[37:42] | Guess you beat me to it. | 看来你知道些什么 |
[37:55] | You left one behind. | 你忘了一张 |
[38:00] | It’s called jute. | 这叫jute |
[38:01] | Stuff you find on the back of a carpet. | 在地毯的背面找到的 |
[38:18] | A lot of people are allergic to it. | 很多人对他都过敏 |
[38:21] | Like yourself. | 像你一样 |
[38:27] | Lenny was skimming– hiding your money under his carpet– | Lenny 私藏钱– 把你的钱藏在地毯下– |
[38:30] | so you set him up. | 所以开除了他 |
[38:41] | $500. That’s everything. | 500美元. 就这些了 |
[38:42] | – Yeah? – Yeah. That’s it. | – 真的? – 对,就这些了 |
[38:45] | – Why don’t we ask the guy? – What are you talking about? | – 为什么我们不问问那家伙? – 你什么意思啊? |
[38:46] | The $500. | 那500美元 |
[38:48] | Why don’t we ask him, we find out? | 为什么不问一下他 |
[38:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:00] | You take my money, huh?! | 你拿了我的钱, 嗯?! |
[39:09] | How could you know all that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[39:11] | Well… | 呃~~~ |
[39:13] | Lenny dropped a dime on you. | Lenny 掉了一角的硬币在你身上 |
[39:19] | Aiden and I cashed in on the pickpockets. | Aiden 和我到扒手的老窝去了一趟 |
[39:21] | We’ll close it out as an a-2. | 我们会以a-2来结案 |
[39:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:25] | Why don’t you go home. You can type up the dd5s tomorrow. | 为什么你不回家呢. 你可以明天再打dd5s |
[39:28] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[39:29] | You wanna go grab a beer at sullivan’s? | 去看脱衣舞和啤酒? |
[39:31] | Not tonight, Danny. | 今晚我不去,Danny |
[39:32] | Don’t go blind. | 别忙晕了 |
[39:38] | [NY News Archives] | |
[39:40] | [Young Boy Killed In Accident] | [小男孩死于事故] |
[39:43] | Chris Dichiara is survived by his parents Gil and Ophelia Dichiara. | |
[39:56] | You asked for my help. | 你需要我的帮助? |
[39:59] | You can tell me what I was doing in that courtyard. | 你能告诉我我再那个院子里干什么 |
[40:01] | You were attempting to massage Rachel Camden’s heart. | 你在试着按摩Rachel Camden的心脏 |
[40:05] | You were mimicking the action of trying to save your son. | 你在重复拯救你儿子的动作 |
[40:11] | I found the accident report. | 我看到了事故报道 |
[40:14] | His eyes. | 他的双眼 |
[40:16] | They were just like yours. | 就像你的一样 |
[40:20] | And he had begged my husband to let him | 他请求我丈夫让他 |
[40:23] | sit on his lap, behind the wheel of the car | 坐在他的怀里,方向盘前面 |
[40:26] | and they were just going to pull out into the street | 他们刚倒车出去 |
[40:29] | and back in again, and I was waving. | 再回来,我在招手 |
[40:31] | Then from out of nowhere… | 然后不知道从哪里来了一辆车 |
[40:35] | you were in the ER when they tried to save him? | 当他们抢救他的时候你就在旁边 |
[40:39] | They cracked open his chest in front of me. | 他们在我的面前剖开他的胸膛 |
[40:45] | And held my son’s heart in their hands. | 把我儿子的心脏握在手里 |
[40:51] | You were trying to save Rachel Camden’s life. | 你试着挽救 Rachel Camden的生命 |
[41:16] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 10 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |