时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Is that yours? | 那是你的吗? |
[00:37] | Yours? | 你的? |
[00:39] | Hey,there’s no briefcases allowed on the floor. | 嘿,这里不允许把公务箱放在地上 |
[00:41] | – what? – Is that yours?! | 什么? 这是你的吗? |
[00:43] | No | 不是 |
[00:45] | Security,we got an unidentified briefcase on the floor. | 保安,这里有一个不明公务箱在地上 |
[00:47] | Everybody out! | 大家都出去!快走! |
[00:49] | Security,I’m clearing the floor. | 保安,我在清空现场 |
[00:51] | Come on,let’s go! Everybody out! Let’s go! | 快,我们走,大家都出去,快走! |
[01:05] | You sure that thing works? | 你确定哪个适用吗? |
[01:07] | Saved was designed for situations exactly like this. | 拯救号正是为这样的状况设计的 |
[01:11] | That’s your x ray, | 那是你的X光 |
[01:13] | and you’re the one that detected | 探公务箱表面的测硝酸盐痕迹证据是你的工作 |
[01:14] | traces of nitrates on the briefcase, so unless you want to go out there and get the prints for me… | 除非你愿意去那里帮我取那些指纹 |
[01:19] | 60 seconds,and then you disarm whatever’s in that case. | 60秒,之后你就得毁掉箱子里的任何东西 |
[01:43] | 30 seconds. | 30秒 |
[02:00] | you got 20 seconds. | 你还有20秒 |
[02:10] | Ten… | |
[02:11] | nine… | |
[02:13] | eight… | |
[02:14] | seven… | |
[02:15] | six… | |
[02:16] | five… | |
[02:17] | four… | |
[02:35] | “in case something happens to me.” | 如果我出了意外 |
[02:56] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[03:03] | Season 01 Episode 09 | |
[03:26] | Hey,Mac. | 嘿,Mac |
[03:27] | Got a DNA sample. See if we can get a CODIS hit. | 找到了DNA样本, 看看我们能不能找到它的主人做个CODIS测试 |
[03:30] | Anything else? | 还有什么吗? |
[03:31] | Lot of financial data. If you need help deciphering… | 很多金融数据,如果你需要帮助解码的话 |
[03:34] | Nah,I can work my way around a spread sheet. | 不,我可以做我自己的分析表 |
[03:36] | You upload the print into AFIS? | 你把指纹输入AFIS系统了吗? |
[03:37] | Yeah,but he’s not in AFIS, he’s in NY MERC. | 是的,但他的资料不在AFIS,他属于纽约商业交易所 |
[03:40] | Prints belong to Luke Sutton. Commodities trader. | 指纹是Luke Sutton的,是个日用品商人 |
[03:42] | According to the entrance log, | 根据出入记录,他早晨7:00通过了正门进来 |
[03:43] | he walked through the front door at 7:00 A.M. | |
[03:44] | We know when he left? | 知道他什么时候离开的吗? |
[03:45] | You don’t have to swipe your ID to get out. | 出去的时候不需要刷你的ID |
[03:47] | NY MERC searched an entire buiing and taken a head count outside. | 交易所搜过了整个大楼,并且在外面输了人数 |
[03:50] | He’s the one person they can’t account for. | 但他们没有找到他 |
[03:52] | Our people on it | 我们的人在找他吗? |
[03:53] | 19 precinct sector car looked through his apartment window. | 19区的巡逻车看进他公寓的窗户,里面一片狼藉 |
[03:55] | The place is trashed. | |
[03:57] | Something happened. And wasn’t good. | 发生了一些事,但肯定不是好事 |
[04:01] | Impressive. | 挺严重 |
[04:03] | Could be a kidnapping. Guy seems liketh something. | 可能是绑架,看起来他有些特别的价值 |
[04:07] | Single man. | 单身男人 |
[04:09] | Plausible if he’s taken in a foreign country | 如果发生在其他国家,很可能是 |
[04:11] | and kidnappers demand a ransom from his company, | 并且那些绑匪想从他的公司得到赎金 |
[04:14] | but here in new york city… | 但这里是纽约… |
[04:16] | still reads like he was forcibly removed | 看起来还是像被强行带走的 |
[04:24] | if he was,then how’d his briefcase end up on the floor | 如果是的话 |
[04:26] | of the NY MERC this morning? | 他的公文箱今早怎么会出现在纽约商交所的地上? |
[04:51] | Metal shavings. | 金属屑 |
[04:53] | – From what? – No apparent source | 哪来的? 没有明显的来源 |
[04:59] | what is this? | 这是什么? |
[05:04] | Degausser. | 去磁电路,是用来洗去电子数据的消磁器 |
[05:05] | It’s a magnet that erases electronic data. | |
[05:11] | Hard drive is missing. | 硬盘不见了 |
[05:19] | Specific item. | 这就是目标 |
[05:21] | But if you know what you’re looking for, why do all this damage? | 但是如果你知道你在找什么的话 怎么解释这些破坏? |
[05:28] | No obvious gunshot or stab wounds. | 没有明显枪击,刺伤的伤口,也没有撞伤 |
[05:30] | No bruising. | |
[05:31] | Suicide’s a sin,right? | 为罪过而自杀,是吗? |
[05:33] | It’s viewed as an attempt against the dominion | 自杀被视为对造物主主宰和权利所有权的违背 |
[05:36] | and right of ownership of the creator. | |
[05:38] | Where did you get that, the catholic encyclopedia? | 你从哪里听来那些?天主教百科? |
[05:42] | Who am I looking at? | 她是谁? |
[05:43] | Trina Rolston she worked here as a counselor. | Trina Rolston,她是这里的顾问 |
[05:47] | Who found her? / Handyman. | 谁发现她的? |
[05:49] | He said he was on the roof doing some patch work | 他说他在房顶上作修补工作的时候发现在下面的她 |
[05:51] | when he saw her down here. | |
[06:05] | Did you disturb the scene? | 他弄乱了现场吗? |
[06:06] | Nah,he went inside and called 911. | 没有,他跑进去打了911 |
[06:13] | About five stories. | 大概5层楼高,20米,对吗? |
[06:14] | 20 meters,right? | |
[06:16] | Doesn’t look that bad. | 看起来不算太坏 |
[06:17] | Not from down here,it doesn’t. | 从下面看起来不算,不是吗? |
[06:27] | all right,no signs of struggle, | 好,没有挣扎过的痕迹,没有被扰乱,又没有信呢? |
[06:28] | no disturbance… how about a letter? | |
[06:30] | There’s nothing on unless you count the rosary. | 她身上没有任何东西,除了那串念珠 |
[06:39] | I don’t buy it. | 我不买那个的 |
[06:41] | if she wanted to off herself,she would’ve jumped off the front of the church,not the side. | 如果她想要结束她自己的生命 她会从教堂的正面跳下来,而不是侧边 |
[06:45] | And landed on the pavement,not the grass. | 并且着陆在人行道上,而不是草坪 |
[06:48] | Suicide is not just a sin it’s a statement,and I don’t see one here. | 自杀不仅仅是一种罪过,而是一个声明 我没发现这里有 |
[06:53] | Found traces of cocaine in the briefcase, so maybe our guy had a habit otherwise, | 在箱子里发现了可卡因的痕迹,所以这家伙有这个习惯 |
[06:57] | lots of spread sheets, research,analysis and this. | 另外,很多分析表,调查书,分析和这些 |
[07:01] | Turns out our missing trader was doing | 看起来我们的追踪对象正在独自做调查工作 |
[07:02] | some investigative work on his own. | |
[07:04] | Tracking illegal trades made by a guy named Nick Lawson. | 追踪违法交易,关于一个叫做Nick Lawson的人 |
[07:08] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[07:09] | New York MERC works on an open outcry system. | 纽约商业交易所建立在一个敞开的大声呼喊的系统 |
[07:11] | Sellers have to offer their products to everyone. | 售货者必须向每个人提供它们的商品 |
[07:13] | Lawson was engaged in prearranged trading, | Lawson涉嫌事先安排的交易 |
[07:16] | going through what’s called a “local” an independent trader selling oil at below-market price. | 被称为一个独立的售货者将石油出售与低于市场的价格 |
[07:21] | Then the local turns around | 然后买主反过来市价卖出相同的货物以获得即时利益 |
[07:22] | sells the exact same oil for an instant profit, | |
[07:25] | split difference with Lawson. | 差价分给Lawson |
[07:26] | These are registered trades from the MERC floor. | 这些是商交所登记的交易 |
[07:29] | Looks normal unless you’re looking for a pattern. | 看起来很正常,除非你寻找到规律 |
[07:31] | Every Lawson trade is followed with a trade made by the local. | 所有Lawson的交易都循着规律 |
[07:34] | That’s the kind of stuff that’ll get you expelled from the exchange, | 这是些足以把你赶出交易所结束你交易职业的证据 |
[07:36] | end your trading career. | |
[07:37] | Did Nick Lawson know our missing guy | Lawson知道我们失踪的对象发现了他的违法交易吗? |
[07:38] | uncovered the illegal trades? / Mm-hmm. | |
[07:41] | “I am aware of your illegal trading pattern. Charles has given me a week to deal with it.” | 然后这些电子邮件来来回回 |
[07:46] | And then the e-mails go back and forth– deny and accuse, deny,accuse… | 认又控告,否认又控告… |
[07:51] | – who’s Charles? – I don’t know yet. | 谁是Charles? |
[07:53] | But I have a list of 89 people working on the floor | 我还不知道,但我有一个89人的名单 |
[07:55] | with the first name charles. Without a last, | 他们的名字都叫Charles |
[07:57] | it’s tough to narrow it down. | 但没有姓,所以很难缩小范围 |
[07:58] | What I do know is that Lawson met with our missing trader | 但我知道的是Lawson两晚前见过我们的失踪对象 |
[08:01] | two nights ago, and it did not go well. | 并且状况不好 |
[08:04] | “Charles,met with Nick per your request…” | Charles应你的要求去见了Nick |
[08:06] | if you threaten me again, I’m going to put you in the hospital. | 你又威胁我,我会让你进医院的 |
[08:09] | Look,I don’t have a choice,okay? | 我没有选择,真的,很抱歉 |
[08:11] | Charles is,uh, he’s really putting the screws to me, and,uh,I’m just reporting it to you. | 我只是在通知你 |
[08:16] | All right,Just,just, It’ll just take a minute. | 我只会占用几分钟 |
[08:18] | Look,upon advice from counsel, I have no comment. | 听着,根据律师的建议,我无可奉告 |
[08:21] | All right,slow down. You’re missing the point. | 慢着,你弄错了,我已经知道你在做违法交易 |
[08:22] | I already know you’re making illegal trades. | |
[08:25] | But what I’m looking for is something to locate Luke Sutton. | 我想知道的是关于Luke Sutton的一些事 |
[08:27] | – No comment. – All right,no problem. | 无可奉告 好的,没问题 |
[08:30] | I’m just gonna need a DNA sample | 我只需要个DNA样本来排除你 |
[08:31] | to rule out any connection between you and the blood I found on Luke’s briefcase. | 和在Luke箱子上找到的血迹的连系 |
[08:35] | Blood? / Blood. | 血迹? |
[08:37] | Forget it. You’re not getting anything out of my arm. | 血迹 |
[08:39] | You’re not getting anything out of my mouth. | 忘了吧,你不会从我手里得到任何东西 也不会从我的嘴里得到任何东西 |
[08:41] | No comment,no DNA. | 没有意见,也没有DNA |
[08:43] | Okay,you got one thing going for you right now,Nick, | 好的,你现在有个为你自己的权利做点什么的机会 |
[08:44] | and that’s the ability to cooperate. | 那就是合作 |
[08:47] | It’s what you do down here,right? | 你们这些人,你们做交易,谈判 |
[08:48] | You guys,you make trades, you negotiate. | |
[08:49] | Give me a sample,and I’ll make sure the CFTC guys | 给我个(DNA)样本,我保证CRTC的人知道你有合作 |
[08:52] | know that you played ball. | |
[08:53] | Look,Luke is an idiot,okay? | 听着,Luke是个笨蛋,知道了吗? |
[08:56] | And so is that Charles guy,too. | 那个Charles也是 |
[08:58] | Charles a last name would be nice on Charles. | Charles,如果有个姓就更好了 |
[09:00] | I don’t know it. | 我不知道 |
[09:01] | Luke said he was a lawyer or something. | Luke说他是个律师什么的,是在调查我的人 |
[09:03] | And those were the guys coming after me. | |
[09:05] | All right,all right,so you’re just defending yourself,then. | 很好,很好,所以你只是在为自己辩护 |
[09:07] | Yeah. / How about a sample? | 是的 那么(DNA)样本呢? |
[09:10] | No Comment. | 不可以 |
[09:15] | There’s no suicide note. | 这里没有遗属 |
[09:18] | You’ve already been through here? | 你已经检查过这儿了? |
[09:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:24] | Are these from Trina’s kids? | 这些是Trina孩子画的吗? |
[09:26] | Uh,no. Trina wasn’t married. | 不,Trina还没有结婚,但她是个好顾问 |
[09:29] | She was a… she was a good counselor,though. | |
[09:31] | I used to joke that more people used to come here to talk to her | 我曾经开玩笑说来向她咨询的人甚至多过来听我讲道的 |
[09:34] | than to listen to me. | |
[09:35] | And this was the last place you saw Trina? | 这是你最后见Trina的地方吗? |
[09:37] | Yeah. She was tireless. | 是的,她总是不知疲倦 |
[09:39] | She’d stay here until all hours of the night. | 她呆在这里直到很晚 |
[09:42] | And you? | 你呢? |
[09:43] | The church is my responsibility. | 这个教堂是我的责任 |
[09:46] | Long hours, they come with the territory. | 很长的工作时,因为工作范围很广泛 |
[09:48] | Kind of progressive for a church to have someone | 教堂里有个常驻的神父来做些社会工作是个进步 |
[09:50] | with a master’s in social work on-site. | |
[09:52] | Well,we have an after-school program,rec league, | 我们有课后项目,教会联盟,美术课 |
[09:55] | art classes… | |
[09:56] | you’re part of the community. | 你成为了这个社区的一部分 |
[09:57] | So was Trina. Everybody loved her. | Trina也是,每个人都很喜欢她 |
[10:00] | Especially the kids. | 特别是那些孩子 |
[10:02] | She was pregnant. Late first trimester. | 她怀孕了,已经有三个月了 |
[10:05] | You notify the father? | 你通知小孩的爸爸了吗? |
[10:06] | I would if i knew who he was. | 我知道的话肯定会啦 |
[10:07] | You want to test for paternity? / Yep. | 你想要作亲子测试吗? 当然 |
[10:09] | I’ll get a sample to DNA. | 我会把样本送去DNA |
[10:13] | You found her on her back? / Mm-hmm. | 你是在后面找到她的吗? 对啊 |
[10:16] | Tough to explain this,then. | 这个疑点很难解释 |
[10:21] | Hmm. / Did she reach terminal velocity? | 嗯… 她落下来时达到了自由落体速度吗? |
[10:23] | The roof she fell from was 20 meters. | 她摔下来的楼有20米高 |
[10:25] | You need about 160 meters | 你需要至少160米的高度才能达到自由落体速度 |
[10:26] | for the force of air resistance to equal the force of gravity. | |
[10:28] | And if it’s under that height… | 那少于160米的话呢? |
[10:30] | Suicides tend to give in to the fall. | 那自杀的可能性就不存在 |
[10:34] | …Leaving them with severe trauma to the frontal and parietal bones. | 而且会在顶骨的前沿留下严重的外伤 |
[10:37] | People who are pushed or fall accidentally | 那么不管是别人推她或是自己掉下去 |
[10:38] | tend to fight gravity… | 肯定是想要达到自由落体速度 |
[10:43] | giving them vertical fractures to the tibia and fibula. | 使她的胫骨和腓骨垂直摔下碎裂 |
[10:45] | Which is she? / Neither. | 那她是? 两样都有可能 |
[10:52] | Lumbar vertebrae, sacrum,coccyx… | 腰部的椎骨,骶骨,尾骨…都是粉碎 |
[10:56] | all shattered. | |
[10:57] | She landed horizontally. | 她是横着摔下来的! |
[11:01] | Did you get a blood alcohol content? | 她的酒精测试报告是多少? |
[11:02] | Zero. She wasn’t drunk. | 零!她根本喝酒 |
[11:05] | All right,for her to land horizontally, | 那么,她要么就是不省人事的摔下去, |
[11:06] | she was either unconscious or dead before she hit the ground. | 就是摔下去以前已经死了��? |
[11:10] | In theory. | 理论上来说是的 |
[11:11] | Only one way to know for sure. | 那就只有一种途径可以知道真相了 |
[11:13] | Blood extravasation surrounding the suboccipital muscles… | 在枕骨的肌肉和夹肌下都有淤血 |
[11:16] | as well as the splenius capitis and semispinalis capitis muscles. | |
[11:20] | Indicates localized trauma. | 说明有局部的外伤 |
[11:22] | Still not conclusive. | 还不能够证明什么 |
[11:29] | There it is. | 找到了! |
[11:31] | Cause of death. | 死亡原因,脊椎的第二个骨节破裂和脱臼 |
[11:32] | Occipitoatlantal dislocation. | |
[11:35] | Fracture of the left occipital condyle. | |
[11:39] | There’s a lot of fracture right here. | 这边还有一个骨折 |
[11:41] | Left superior articular facet of the atlas. | 椎骨的左关节破裂,和车祸的伤相似 |
[11:43] | This is the kind of injury normally seen in a traffic accident. | |
[11:46] | Base of the skull separates from the spinal column. | 都是头骨和脊柱分离 |
[11:49] | Smart move to toss her off the roof. | 把她从楼上抛下来真是个不错的想法,差点就蒙混过关了 |
[11:51] | Almost mimics cause of death. | |
[11:52] | But the hematoma is too specific for a roof-jumper scenario. | 只是那些淤血对跳楼自杀人来说太不正常了 |
[11:57] | So we’ve got a murder | 那我们可以肯定是他杀 |
[11:59] | Now all we have to do is find the crime scene that goes with it. | 现在要做的就是去犯罪现场找证据了 |
[14:17] | Jane. / Mac. | |
[14:20] | Any DNA from the note in the briefcase? | 公文包里的笔记本上有DNA吗? |
[14:22] | Not just the note. Blood from the note and the knife | 不止是笔记本,还有那把小刀, |
[14:25] | matches the DNA from the secondary reference sample you took from the apartment. | 都和你从公寓里拿来的基准样本DNA相符 |
[14:29] | It doesn’t prove the DNA belongs to Luke Sutton… | 但并不能证明它们是Luke Sutton的… |
[14:31] | odds are it’s his. / Mm-hmm. | 相反也可能是他的 |
[14:33] | It’s pretty circular logic, don’t you think? | 对啊…这有些像循环逻辑学,你不认为吗? |
[14:35] | Leaving behind a sample of your own blood | 当你对你的生命产生恐惧时把你的血液样本留下来 |
[14:37] | when you’re obviously in flight for your life. | |
[14:39] | Fear tends to trump logic. | 恐惧的趋向往往是逻辑学的王牌 |
[14:41] | Depends on how logical you are. | 那就要看你的逻辑性有多强了 |
[14:43] | Or how afraid. | 或者是有多么的恐惧… |
[14:59] | Car’s registered to our missing trader | 车是注册在我们的失踪商人Luke |
[15:02] | Luke Sutton. | Sutton名下的 |
[15:14] | At least what’s left of him. | 至少是他所留下的 |
[15:37] | Somebody really wanted to make sure this guy burned. | 肯定是有人想要将他完完全全的烧掉 |
[15:41] | Somebody’s covering their tracks. | 他是想掩盖犯罪证据 |
[15:44] | We’re done. / We’re on it. | 我们搞定了 |
[15:46] | Let’s take the rest to go. | 把现场留下的所有东西都带走 |
[16:21] | Dental records confirm ID. | 牙医记录说明确切的身份是–Luke |
[16:24] | Sutton Luke sutton. | |
[16:27] | Looks like someone poured accelerant over his head. | 看上去有人往他的头上浇了助燃剂 |
[16:30] | Most likely while he was still conscious. | 而且是在他依然清醒地时候,头部没有外伤 |
[16:31] | No indication of head trauma, but they covered this guy from top to bottom. | 但从头到脚都浇了助燃剂 |
[16:46] | Specific accelerant pattern on the bottom of his shoe? | 鞋底都有被烧过的痕迹? |
[16:50] | Seems overly precise, | 看来这个人是精心算计过的 |
[16:51] | and excessive given the pour pattern on top of his head. | |
[16:55] | This murder wasn’t about the triumph of minimalism. | 不仅仅如此,X光说明,凶手还在死者的腰部打了一枪 |
[16:57] | X-ray showed whoever did this also put a bullet in the vic’s side. | 子弹从他的腹肌斜穿进去 |
[17:04] | Projectile lodged in his right external abdominal oblique muscle. | 不是致命伤,并不会马上失去知觉 |
[17:08] | No vital organs hit. | |
[17:10] | Wouldn’t render him immediately unconscious. | |
[17:19] | You miss him the first time, why not shoot him again? | 第一枪打偏了,为什么不再补射呢? |
[17:28] | Looks like he was shot from below. / Mm-hmm. | 看上去是从后面开的枪 嗯… |
[17:31] | If the vic was conscious, and the bullet didn’t kill him, | 他并没有失去知觉,子弹也没有杀死他 |
[17:34] | then the fire wasn’t meant as a cover-up. It was meant to kill him. | 那么焚烧并不是要掩盖证据,而是要烧死他 |
[17:37] | Means he really must have pissed off the wrong guy. | 说明他肯定惹毛了不该惹的人 |
[18:05] | Hard drive. | 硬盘,看上去是死者电脑里遗失的那个 |
[18:07] | Like the one missing from the vic’s computer. | |
[18:23] | Looks like we just took the shooter out of play. | 看来我们刚刚找到了凶手 |
[18:29] | Bullet would have hit the vic just where Dr. Hawkes found it. | 子弹射入受害者的身体 伤口就在Dr.Hawkes找到的部位 |
[18:32] | Someone’s setting you on fire and you have a gun next to you, | 有人置你于火海,并且你的身边就有支枪 |
[18:34] | why wouldn’t you use it? | 你为什么不用它呢? |
[18:41] | And if you’re carrying a gun, | 如果你有一支枪,为什么你会只上一颗子呢? |
[18:43] | why only have one bullet in it? | |
[18:47] | You’re making progress. | 你有了些进展 |
[18:49] | Well,I got a body… or bodies. | 我找到了一具尸体,或者说几具 |
[18:54] | Your vic was pregnant? | 你的受害者怀孕了? |
[18:55] | Yeah. Dr. Hawkes is sending over a paternity sample to DNA. | 是啊 |
[19:00] | At least it got me back into church. | Dr.Hawkes送来了一些相关者的DNA |
[19:03] | You still go? | 少这些把我带回到教堂里,你还有去? |
[19:05] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[19:08] | Seems whenever I do go, the sermon’s always about forgiveness | 好像每次我去的时候,那些布道都是关于原谅 |
[19:12] | And then I think about what we do. | 后我会想到我们做的事情 |
[19:14] | Forgiveness isn’t part of our job. | 原谅不是我们工作的一部分 |
[19:19] | How about your case? | 你的案子呢? |
[19:21] | I’m looking for Charles. | 我正在寻找Charles |
[19:23] | Charles who? / Exactly. | 哪个Charles? |
[19:25] | Last name unknown… still. | 正是(这个问题),还不知道姓 |
[19:27] | Good luck. / Thanks. | 祝你好运 谢谢 |
[20:58] | You think I killed Trina? | 你认为我杀死了Trina? |
[21:01] | I didn’t say that. I said that I found a matching set of prints. | 我没这么说,我是说我找到一组相符合的指纹 |
[21:04] | One on a prayer book that belongs to you and one on the candlestick. | 一个在祷告书上的是你的,还有一个在烛台上的 |
[21:08] | Your prints are obviously not on file,father. | 你的指纹很明显不会出现在档案里 |
[21:10] | But you’d like a sample? / Yes. | 但是你想我给你样本是吗 |
[21:12] | What could possibly make you think I did this? | 是的 是什么使你想到我有犯案的可能性? |
[21:14] | There was something in the prayer book. | 祷告书里的一些东西 |
[21:18] | “Hearts are not had as a gift but hearts are earned by those | (诗) |
[21:20] | that are not entirely beautiful.” | |
[21:22] | That is a line from a W.B. Yeats poem. | Yeats诗中的一句话 |
[21:25] | The poem may be yeats, | 诗可能是W.B |
[21:27] | but the prayer book is yours. | Yeats的,但这个祷告书确是你的 |
[21:28] | Well,I must have lent it to Trina at some point. | 我肯定是在某个时候把它借给了Trina |
[21:31] | And I’m sure that the fingerprints on the candlestick are mine. | 我确定那个在烛台上的指纹是我的 |
[21:34] | I noticed it was broken last week so I fixed it. | 我上个星期注意到它坏了,所以我修好了它 |
[21:41] | And a love letter? | 那这封情书呢? |
[21:42] | Well,I’m as surprised by that as you are. | 我为此如同你一样感到奇怪 |
[21:44] | I always thought that the real love of Trina’s life was her work. | 直以为Trina的真爱是她的工作 |
[21:49] | Hmm. | 呒,我猜你并没有你认为的那么了解她 |
[21:50] | I guess you didn’t know her as well as you thought. Trina was pregnant. | Trina怀孕了 |
[22:34] | Someone went to a lot of trouble to file these off. | 某些人很费力地把这些抹掉 |
[22:37] | I went to a lot of trouble to acid-etch them back on. | 我又费了很大力气的用酸蚀刻技术让他们显性 |
[22:41] | Registration come back to someone? | 注册处查出是谁了吗? |
[22:43] | Emily Dent. | |
[22:44] | Good job. / Thanks. | 干得好! 谢谢 |
[22:49] | Luke was my boyfriend… | Luke是我的男朋友直到几个月前 |
[22:51] | until a few months ago. | |
[22:53] | Any idea how your gun ended up in his car? | 你知道你的枪怎么会出现在他的车里吗? |
[22:56] | He must have taken it from my apartment. | 他一定是从我的公寓拿走的 |
[22:59] | You didn’t notice? | 你没注意到吗? |
[23:00] | I kept it in a drawer and forgot i even had it. | 我把它放在一个抽屉里,后来几乎忘了它 |
[23:03] | Look,I never wanted the thing in the first place. | 听着,我从来没想过要这个东西 |
[23:06] | Luke made me get it. He came in one night all… panicked… | 是Luke让我弄来的,他有一天,慌慌张张的 |
[23:10] | Luke,calm down. | Luke,冷静下来 |
[23:11] | Look,Charles has got people watching me now. | 听着,Charles在派人监视我 |
[23:14] | Tell me what’s going on? / No. Uh-uh. | 告诉我发生什么事了? |
[23:16] | Safer if you don’t know. | 不,不告诉你对你来说更安全 |
[23:18] | And then he made me get the gun for protection. | 然后他让我找枪防身,我去了一个牧场 |
[23:20] | We went to a range, I got a target permit. | 拿到了许可 |
[23:22] | You ever meet Charles? | 你没有见过Charles? |
[23:24] | I thought he was Luke’s,uh… dealer. | 我以为他是Luke的嗯…经纪人,他迷上了… |
[23:28] | He got into… / cocaine. We found traces of it in his briefcase. | 可卡因,我们在他的公务箱上找到了线索 |
[23:34] | Are you sure Charles wasn’t a lawyer? | 你确定Charles不是个律师? |
[23:36] | All I knew is that Luke said Charles was a big guy, | 所有我所知道的就是Luke说Charles是个大人物 |
[23:40] | and he never talked about him before the cocaine. | 他在吸可卡因之前从来没有提过他 |
[23:42] | And after? | 之后呢? |
[23:45] | It was like he was A… | 他看起来变成了一个完全不同的人 |
[23:47] | totally different person. | |
[23:50] | I typed all three cigarettes you found at the church. | 我分类了你在教堂外找到的三支烟 |
[23:53] | One of them had DNA, but only to your victim. | 其中一支有DNA,但是是属于你的被害者的 |
[23:56] | Trina Rolston? / Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[23:58] | The autopsy report shows no evidence that she was ever a smoker. | 但是验尸报告没有显示她是个吸烟者 |
[24:01] | Not to mention the fact that I found those cigarettes where the body landed. | 更不用提那些在尸体边找到的那些烟头 |
[24:04] | Well,maybe this will help. | 这些可能会有点帮助 |
[24:06] | Same male donor on all three cigarettes. | 三支烟上有同一个男人的DONOR |
[24:08] | Huh. Did dr. Hawkes give you a paternity sample? | Dr.Hawkes给了你亲子样本吗? |
[24:11] | Mm-hmm. Evidently the father of trina rolston’s child is a smoker. | 有,明显的,Trina Rolson孩子的父亲是个吸烟者 |
[24:17] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[24:20] | You can’t prove it was my child. | 你们不能证明那是我的小孩 |
[24:23] | Oh,yes,we can. Have your DNA on file. | 不,我们可以,我们有你的DNA档案 |
[24:25] | Oh,yeah. two years ago, you were convicted of falsely reporting an incident. | 哦,是的,我们可以 两年前你被指控一个被错误报告的事件 |
[24:28] | Means we have your DNA on file for the rest of your life. | 那就表示我们将在你的余生都存有你的DNA档案 |
[24:30] | We also found your DNA on cigarettes outside the church. | 我们也在教堂外找到的烟头上发现了你的DNA |
[24:33] | There’s no smoking in the church. | 教堂里不许抽烟,所以我去了外面 |
[24:35] | So I go outside. | |
[24:37] | So you smoke three cigarettes in the exact same spot that | 所以你在完全同一个地点抽了三支烟 |
[24:39] | we found Trina Rolston’s body? | 并且是在我们发现Trina尸体的地方 |
[24:41] | Look,Paul. | 听着,Paul,我们是来这里帮你的 |
[24:44] | We’re here to help you. | |
[24:47] | – I know what the truth is. – So do I,Paul. | 我知道事实是怎样的 |
[24:50] | Your DNA was all over the cigarettes that I found at the scene, | 我也知道,Paul, 你的DNA出现在所有我们在现场找到烟头上 |
[24:53] | and somehow,one cigarette has Trina’s DNA on it as well. | 但是其中一支也有Trina的DNA |
[24:59] | I kissed her. | 我吻了她 |
[25:06] | Now,how does that thought process work? | 那么这个思维是怎么产生的呢? |
[25:08] | “There’s the mother of my child on the ground dead. | |
[25:10] | I should probably call 911, | |
[25:11] | but let me get a little action first.” | |
[25:13] | Does this look familiar to you? | 这个你熟悉吗? |
[25:25] | Where’d you get this? | 你在哪里找到的这个? |
[25:27] | She collects evidence,Paul. | 她收集证据,Paul,那是她的工作 |
[25:28] | That’s her job. | |
[25:30] | I’m going to need to process you. | 我需要跟进你 |
[25:36] | Let me out! | 让我出去!来人啊,让我出去! |
[25:45] | What do we have so far? | 我们现在有些什么? |
[25:47] | Traces of cocaine in the briefcase Luke Sutton left behind. | 箱子里的可卡因痕迹,Luke Sutton排除了 |
[25:49] | And a girlfriend referencing a possible drug dealer named Charles. | 还有一个女朋友提到的可能是毒贩的Charles |
[25:53] | And it makes more sense he’s a dealer because I can’t find | 如果他是个毒贩的话就合理多了 |
[25:55] | any connection to a lawyer named Charles. | 因为我找不到任何与一个叫Charles的律师的联系 |
[25:57] | Keep looking. What about the other trader? | 继续找,另外那个经纪呢? |
[25:59] | Nick | Nick Lawson? |
[26:00] | Turns out New York MERC’s compliance department’s already building a case against him. | Lawson?好像纽约商交所正对他立了案 |
[26:04] | So Luke Sutton’s the least of his problems. | 因此Luke Sutton是他最小的麻烦 |
[26:05] | We know the girlfriend’s registered gun | 我们知道他女朋友登机的枪 |
[26:07] | was found inside the vic’s burned-out car. | 是在被害人烧掉的车里面发现的 |
[26:09] | It’s going to take a lot more evidence to get me to believe | 那会需要很多证据才能让我相信她体力上能够制住Luke |
[26:11] | that she could physically overpower Luke and set him on fire. | 并且置他于火海中 |
[26:14] | Also from the car, trace evidence in that missing | 同样来自那辆车 |
[26:16] | hard drive from luke’s computer. | 我们找到了那个Luke电脑上丢失了的硬盘 |
[26:18] | If you’re going to steal a hard drive, | 如果你打算偷走那个硬盘 |
[26:19] | why leave it behind as evidence? | 为什么还要留它下来做证据呢? |
[26:20] | Could be because whoever left it | 可能是因为那个留它下来的人以为火会毁灭它 |
[26:23] | thought the fire would destroy it, but the temperature would have to exceed 700 celsius to melt the thing. | 然而要熔掉那个东西需要700度以上的高温 |
[26:27] | That’s just another sunny day on mercury. | 那可真是Mercury(水星)的另一个大晴天 |
[26:29] | You guys are on trace. I’m gonna dig into that hard drive. | 你们继续查,我要深入那个硬盘 |
[27:31] | How do you make sense of this? | 你怎么理解这个: |
[27:32] | The accelerant poured on top of Luke Sutton,unleaded gasoline. | 助燃剂从Luke Sutton的头顶浇下来,是无铅汽油 |
[27:37] | It’s very smart ’cause it’s tough to trace. | 这很聪明,因为它很难追踪 |
[27:38] | The accelerant pattern on the bottom of Luke’s shoes, | 鞋底助燃剂的痕迹是一些石油淋馏出液,包括甲苯? |
[27:40] | various petroleum distillate,including toluene? | |
[27:45] | Toluene’s found in paint thinner,sealants, a whole bunch of industrial products, | 甲苯可以在油漆稀释剂,密封剂 和一大堆工业产品中找到 |
[27:49] | so it’s not unleaded gas, but it’s fairly common… | 所以那不是UNLEADED汽油,但事实很普通的东西 |
[27:55] | just like a parking ticket. | 就像一张停车发单 |
[29:08] | Anything from the hard drive? | 硬盘里找到什么了吗? |
[29:10] | Got a last name for Charles. It’s Langdon. | 为Charles找到了一个姓,是Langdon, |
[29:12] | He and Luke had a meeting the night before Luke died. How about you? | 他和Luke在Luke死的前一晚见了面,你呢? |
[29:15] | Parking ticket. | 停车发单,打赌我们找到了他们见面的地点 |
[29:16] | Bet we know where that meeting took place. | |
[29:22] | Charles Langdon! Nypd! | |
[29:29] | You sure this is the place? | 你肯定就是这里吗? |
[29:31] | Luke’s I.M. specifically referred to | Luke有特别提到一个叫 |
[29:33] | a location named “ridgeway.” | |
[29:34] | Parking ticket’s right out front. | 泊车罚单的地址就是这个前面 |
[29:56] | Got the money. | 找到钱了 |
[30:00] | I got the money,too. | 我也找到了 |
[30:04] | I’m in. | 我也是 |
[30:14] | It’s half empty. | 这个是半空的 |
[30:15] | Or half full when we send it to DNA. | 或是半满的,当我们把它送到DNA那边的时候 |
[30:29] | Those are spent casings. | 这些都是子弹壳 |
[30:31] | It’s a bullet reloader. | 那是一个子弹加工器 |
[30:35] | That gunpowder is… a possible explanation | 那些火药粉正好告诉了我们 |
[30:37] | Luke for the traces of nitrates we found on the outside | |
[30:39] | of Luke Sutton’s briefcase. | Sutton公文包里硝酸钾的来由 |
[30:41] | With all this cash lying around, | 这么多的钱摊在地上,看来这小子是可以再玩几局 |
[30:42] | you’d think a guy could afford new rounds. | |
[30:44] | With all the evidence we’ve collected, | 我们所找到的证据 |
[30:45] | you’d think we could find Charles Langdon. | 你觉得我能能找到Charles Langdon吗? |
[31:31] | Found hairs from Trina Rolston on Paul Stryzewski’s shirt. | 从Paul Stryzewski的衬衫上找到了Trina Rolston的头发 |
[31:35] | What about the prints from the candlestick? | 那烛台上的指纹呢? |
[31:36] | One belongs to father Murphy, | 一个是神父Murphy的 |
[31:38] | but part of his print appears to have dried | 但他指纹的一部分显示出万能胶的痕迹 |
[31:40] | in the super glue used to fix the break, which makes me think believe that his story checks out. | 所以我相信他讲的是在修理时弄上去的 |
[31:44] | The other’s a partial print. | 另一个指纹有两个特征和Paul |
[31:46] | I have two points of reference that are in common with Paul Stryzewski. | Stryzewski的相向 |
[31:51] | Hey,you could probably find two points | 嘿,你都有可能从我的指纹上找到两个相同的特征 |
[31:52] | of reference in common with my print,too. | |
[31:54] | True. Found traces of drugs in his pants. | 是的,同时我也在他裤子里找到了药剂 |
[31:56] | What’d you find? Coke? Meth? | 你找到了什么?可卡因?甲安菲他明? |
[31:58] | No,he’s on clozapine, | 不,是镇定剂,是安定药的一种,他有精神分裂症 |
[31:59] | or at least he should be. | |
[32:00] | It’s an antipsychotic. | |
[32:03] | He’s schizophrenic. | |
[32:05] | And a father to be. | 而且是一个要当爸爸的人,我想那能够说明很多 |
[32:06] | That would explain a lot. | |
[32:08] | Unfortunately,not enough, | 不幸的是,这不够,我们已经没有证据了 |
[32:10] | and we’re out of evidence. | |
[32:19] | I suppose,at the end of the day, | 我想,在一天的最后, |
[32:22] | everything really is connected,isn’t it? | 所有的一切总还是有联系的,对吗? |
[32:24] | You found DNA on the soda can? You got a name? | 你从易拉瓶罐上找到DNA了?有名字吗? |
[32:26] | Stella Bonasera. | |
[32:28] | Hey,did you page me? / I did. | 你传呼我了? 是我 |
[32:30] | Oh. what do you have for me? | 哦,你有什么要给我吗? |
[32:31] | A connection… to this, | 一个联系… |
[32:33] | from the can Mac found at the ridge way | 这个Mac从Ridgeway找来的易拉罐上的DNA |
[32:35] | a DNA sample came back to the man you’ve got in custody. | 相同的人就是现在被你关押的那个 |
[32:38] | Paul Stryzewski. / Mm-hmm. | 嗯…… |
[32:41] | How does your suspect get in my case? | 你的嫌疑犯怎么跑到我的案子来了? |
[32:44] | Looks like it’s “our” case. | 看来应该是 |
[32:56] | I found traces of your medication in your pocket. | 我在你口袋里找到了的药物的痕迹 |
[32:59] | How long have you been off your meds,Paul? | 你停止服药多久了? |
[33:05] | Who are you? | 你又是谁? |
[33:06] | I’m detective Taylor. | 我是Taylor侦探 |
[33:09] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里? |
[33:10] | Because I found traces of your DNA | 因为我在我调查的案子里面找到了你的DNA |
[33:11] | at a site i was investigating. | |
[33:14] | I don’t know you. | 我根本不认识你,我不会告诉你任何关于Trina的事情 |
[33:16] | I’m not telling you anything about Trina. | |
[33:22] | How about this guy? You know him? | 那么这个人呢?你认识他吗? |
[33:27] | – You killed him. – You know Luke Sutton? | 你把他杀了 你认识Luke Sutton? |
[33:31] | You killed him. | 你把他杀了…… |
[33:32] | You got it backwards,paul. | 你可是有案底的,Paul |
[33:33] | We’re trying to figure out if you killed him, | 我们可是在想是不是你杀了他和Trina |
[33:35] | as well as Trina Rolston. / No. | Rolston 不 |
[33:39] | No,what? | 不什么不? |
[33:40] | No…! | 不~!!! |
[33:45] | a paranoid schizophrenic’s worst nightmare. | 一个患狂妄幻想综合症的精神病患的噩梦 |
[33:48] | He doesn’t just think we’re out to get him,we are. | 他可能觉得我们不是去抓他的,但我们就是… |
[33:54] | Every case has a trinity. | 每个案子都绘有三个组成物:受害者,嫌疑犯和地点 |
[33:56] | Victim. Suspect. Location. | |
[33:58] | Right. In my case, Trina Rolston is the victim, | 对,我的案子中Trina Rolston |
[34:01] | Paul Stryzewski is the suspect, | 是受害者 Paul Stryzewski |
[34:03] | and Saint Juliana’s the location. | 是嫌疑犯,Saint Juliana 是地点 |
[34:05] | In our case, Luke Sutton’s the victim, | 我的案子中,Luke Sutton是受害者 |
[34:07] | we can’t find Charles Langdon, our likely suspect, | 我们没有找到Charles Langdon或别的嫌疑犯 |
[34:09] | and Randall’s island park is the location. | Randalls Island 公园是我们的地点 |
[34:12] | Any chance oconnecting Paul Stryzewski to Charles Langdon? | Paul Stryzewski 和 Charles Langdon 有联系吗? |
[34:15] | We should cross-reference. | 我们应该交叉思考 |
[34:17] | Did you find any connection between Paul and Luke on the hard drive? | 你在硬盘上找到什么关于Paul和Luke的东西吗? |
[34:20] | Information peels off at a rate of five minutes | 在每五分钟一百平方微米的速度下 |
[34:21] | per hundred microns squared. I’ve barely scratched the surface. | 所有的信息几乎都脱落了,我很难在表面找到任何东西 |
[34:24] | I’ll jump on trace,see what’s common between both cases. | 我去查查所有的证据,看看两个案子有什么联系 |
[34:26] | Yeah,I’m on Charles Langdon. He can’t hide forever. | 我去查Charles Langdon,它不可能永远都这么躲着 |
[34:29] | I’ll take prints,have Jane cross -reference all our DNA samples. | 我去查指纹,叫Jane交叉参考所有的DNA样本 |
[34:32] | And I’m on the ghost in the machine. | 那我只能去当那机器里的魔鬼 |
[36:51] | Mac? | |
[37:19] | Got something? | 查到什么了吗? |
[37:21] | Supreme court decisions found in Luke Sutton’s apartment. This buck V. Bell Oliver Wendell Holmes delivered | 从Luke |
[37:26] | the opinion of the court affirming mandatory sterilization of people once referred to as | Sutton公寓中找到的最高法院裁决 |
[37:31] | “socially inadequate individuals.” | 这个Buck和Bell的案子最后有说道 |
[37:33] | Right. But what’s the connection? | 嗯,那有什么联系? |
[37:34] | “It is better for all the world if instead of waiting to execute “degenerate offspring for crime, | “使犯罪减少还是让他们为他们愚蠢的恶行受罚 |
[37:39] | “or to let them starve “for their imbecility, society can prevent those “who are manifestly “unfit from continuing their kind. | 他们确切的不适合他们的同类” |
[37:46] | “Three generations “of imbeciles… | “三代人已经受够了他们愚蠢的行为” |
[37:51] | …are enough.” | |
[37:53] | Luke sutton was having a schizophrenic break. | Luke Sutton有精神分裂症! |
[37:55] | Or maybe he was spending too much time with the family. | 也许他和家人呆的时间太长了 |
[37:58] | DNA came back. | DNA报告刚刚回来 |
[37:59] | Luke Sutton and Paul Stryzewski were brothers. | Luke Sutton和Paul Stryzewski是兄弟 |
[38:01] | So these guys aren’t just tied to the same case, | 那这些人连在一起,只是因为他们有血缘关系? |
[38:04] | they’re related? | |
[38:05] | You couldn’t find Charles Langdon,could you? | 你根本就找不到Charles Langdon,对吗? |
[38:07] | That’s because there is no such person. | 因为根本就没有那个人 |
[38:10] | But you found instant messages to Charles Langdon on Luke’s hard drive. | 但你在Luke硬盘上找到了给Charles Langdon的短信啊 |
[38:13] | Only outgoing– there were no incoming messages because | 但只有发出去的,没有收到的啊 因为Charles |
[38:16] | Charles Langdon existed solely in Luke Sutton’s mind. | Langdon只存在于Luke Sutton的脑子中 |
[38:19] | And I matched Luke Sutton’s prints | 而且我在烛台上找到了Luke |
[38:20] | to the partial print on the candlestick. Puts him on the murder weapon. | Sutton的指纹 |
[38:24] | Luke was in a delusional state, making him highly susceptible to the one voice | Luke是个极易迷茫的人 |
[38:28] | that he heard in his head: Charles Langdon. | 这样使它只听从他脑海里那人的话:Charles |
[38:31] | Langdon Three generations are enough. You have to kill her. | |
[38:36] | Then he brings her here. | 然后他把她带到这里 |
[38:39] | Roof’s been repaired. With a product containing petroleum distillate,including toluene. | 屋顶用石油沥青修复过,其中包括甲苯 |
[38:44] | Explains the accelerant pattern we pulled from the bottom of Sutton’s shoes. | 这可以说明Sutton鞋底被烧焦的那一块 |
[38:49] | and he tosses her over. | 然后把她从这里扔下去 |
[38:51] | Throw her over, or they’ll know it’s you. | |
[38:53] | They’ll know. | |
[38:56] | Then Luke goes to meet Charles at what used to be | 之后Luke去Ridgeway运送公司见想象中的Charles |
[38:58] | the ridgeway shipping company. | |
[39:07] | You have to do something. | |
[39:08] | They’ll come get you. | |
[39:10] | They’ll know you killed her. | |
[39:11] | They’ll find you and kill you. | |
[39:13] | Don’t do it. Don’t do it. | |
[39:15] | And while Luke walks off the New York MERC floor, | 当Luke走到纽约证券加以中心时 |
[39:19] | his brother Paul finds the body of Trina Rolston. | 他的兄弟Paul找到了Trina Rolston的尸体 |
[39:32] | Why? | 为什么? |
[39:36] | Luke sutton was a third- generation schizophrenic. | Luke Sutton是精神分裂症的第三代人 |
[39:40] | And Trina was carrying the fourth. | Trina正是怀着第四代 |
[39:48] | I just wanted to ask Luke what I should do | 我只想问问Luke关于Trina怀孕的事我该怎么做? |
[39:50] | about Trina getting pregnant. | |
[39:52] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[39:53] | Tina getting pregnant was an accident. | Trina怀孕是一个意外 |
[39:54] | What about the letter I found? | 那怎么解释我找到的那封信呢? |
[39:56] | That wasn’t from me. | 那不是我写的,至少不是给我的 |
[39:57] | Or for me. | 我喜欢James |
[39:59] | I prefer James Joyce to Yeats. | Joyce和叶芝 |
[40:02] | You reacted like you recognized it. | 你的反应像是你记得它 |
[40:04] | I recognized Trina. | 我只记得Trina |
[40:06] | Always full of surprises,just like Luke. | 总是有不少意外,就像Luke一样,你要知道 |
[40:08] | Look,Trina and I were never gonna… be together. | Trina和我是永远也不可能在一起的 |
[40:12] | And after the initial shock of her news, | 当我听到她说怀孕时, |
[40:15] | I wanted to find a way to do the responsible thing, | 我只想找一个途径去做一些负责任的事 |
[40:18] | the same way that i’d been responsible for myself | 就像这么多年我对自己那样 |
[40:20] | for all these years. | |
[40:22] | So I called Luke, | 所以我给Luke打了电话,他要我在这里等他 |
[40:24] | and he asked me to meet him at this place. | |
[40:26] | Whether it happens or not, | |
[40:27] | – it’s-it’s out of my hands. – What is this place? | |
[40:29] | – It’s a business thing. – What do you want? | |
[40:31] | There’s someone at the church who’s pregnant. | |
[40:33] | And you’re the father? | |
[40:34] | Based on the evidence, we think he went back | 根据证据,我们认为他听从脑海的那个声音回到他的公寓 |
[40:36] | to his apartment and tried to destroy everything that might’ve facilitated communication from a fictional voice in his head. | 毁灭了所有的证据 |
[40:44] | Unless you’ve been there… | 除非你亲身经历,不然你根本无法体会那种痛苦 |
[40:46] | you can never… | |
[40:49] | know what that struggle is like. | |
[40:51] | Listen to me. Listen to me,stupid. | |
[40:53] | Do it now. | |
[40:56] | We know what he did. | 我们知道他做了什么 |
[40:59] | We found glass particles from the TV | 在他留给Charles Langdon的钱上我们找到电视的碎片 |
[41:03] | and a degausser used to magnetically scramble data. | 还有用来销毁硬盘的退磁器, |
[41:06] | Luke attempted to erase the serial number on his girl friend’s gun. | Luke还试图想擦掉他女友枪上的序列号 |
[41:10] | There was still a piece of him that | 但他的另一部分还是想留下些东西 |
[41:11] | was trying to leave something behind. | |
[41:13] | Don’t do that. They’ll know. | Don’t do that. |
[41:15] | Based on the fact that he had a gun with him, | 基于他有一把枪的事实,他可能认为他会射死他自己 |
[41:17] | it’s likely he thought of shooting himself. | |
[41:20] | Whatever he was hearing in his head was telling him to do it. | 不管他听到什么,他所听到只会告诉他要去做 |
[41:23] | Until the message changed. | 直到信息改变那一刻! |
[41:26] | They’ll know it’s you. | |
[41:27] | You have to burn everything. | |
[41:29] | Luke left home the day he turned 18. | 18岁时Luke就离开了家 |
[41:32] | I was happy for him, because I thought… | 我为他高兴,因为他终于逃脱了 |
[41:36] | he’d escaped. | |
[41:37] | Leaving home isn’t an escape. It’s just a change of address. | 离开家并不表示逃脱,只是改了一个地址 |
[41:40] | You tell yourself something enough,and you make it real. | 当你不停的告诉你一件事情时,你就会想法让它实现 |
[41:43] | And I guess in the end Luke wasn’t strong enough to overcome the voice. | 我想Luke最后只是不能够战胜那个声音 |
[41:48] | The way you are. | 就像你一样 |
[41:51] | I never thought of it that way. | 我从来没有那样想过 |
[41:55] | Maybe if you tell yourself enough, | 也许当有一天你对自己说够了 |
[41:58] | one day you’ll make it real. | 你也会想法实现它的…… |
[42:07] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 09 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |