Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Dios mio, no! No! Por favor! Dios mio,不要!不! 钱全给你,你都拿去 求求你!不要!噢,上帝! (缺一句) (缺一句)1 求你了!求求你! 不要杀我… 不!
[01:16] Two DOA’s in the basement. 两个死者在地下室
[01:18] These two, Octavia Figueroa and Terrell Davenport, were upstairs. 这两个:奥克塔维亚.菲格罗拉 和特瑞尔.达文波特–在楼上
[01:22] Another DOA behind the counter. 还有一个死者在柜台后面
[01:24] Hey, Flack, can you ask these guys to preserve the duct tape on the vics’ hands? 嘿,福拉克 你能叫他们保护好死者手上的胶带吗?
[01:28] And the bags. 还有袋子
[01:28] Yeah. 好的
[01:29] Hey. Use gloves, okay? 喂,带上手套,好吗?
[01:31] Do us a favor, just be very careful with every piece of possible evidence that comes off these people, all right? 帮我们下忙 不要放过能从死者身上得到的任何线索,行吗?
[01:38] First Uniforms on scene broke the door in. 现场第一队人员把门砸开后进去了
[01:41] It was locked, and they could see the two survivors on the floor next to the counter. 门被锁上了,他们看到两个幸存者在柜台旁的地上
[01:46] Other exits? 还有其他出口吗?
[01:48] Back door leads out to the alley. 后门开着通向小巷
[01:50] It’s open.
[01:52] No alarm? 没有报警装置吗?
[01:53] Never set. 没有
[01:54] Place was closed? 当时关门了吗?
[01:55] 11:00 on the dot. 11点钟准时关门
[01:57] Sounds like an inside job. 看来是就在里面的活儿
[02:00] Then that’s where we’ll start. 那么我们就从里边开始吧
[02:19] CSI: New York
[02:26] Season 01 Episode 08 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇
[03:06] You guys are catching this one. 你们来接手这件案子
[03:09] Danny, you’re in charge. 丹尼,由你负责。
[03:10] You’re three years in. Promotion to second grade doesn’t come easy. 你已经干了3年了,要升官不是那么容易的
[03:14] Downstairs, upstairs, and the perimeter. 楼上,楼下,还有警戒线周围
[03:17] There’s a big Dumpster out back. 后面有一个很大的垃圾罐
[03:19] If you get into a jam, you call me, 24/7. 如果遇到了麻烦,打电话给我,24/7
[03:21] Keep me posted. 有消息随时给我通报
[03:30] This would be the deep end we’ve been thrown in. 看来又是一件棘手的案子
[03:32] Copy that. 同感
[03:39] All right, we process together, we double-check each other, we move out from the center, starting here with the bodies. 那好,我们一起来做 相互复查 我们从中间出来,就从这2个尸体开始
[03:45] Okay, Flack ID’d these two already. 好,福拉克已经调查好了这两个人的身份
[03:47] The female’s Gina Robson, she’s a waitress. 女的叫吉娜.罗布森,一个服务员
[03:50] The guy is Jared Perkins, he’s the cook. 男的叫杰瑞德.普尔金斯,他是这的厨师
[03:53] They were robbed and they both took one to the head. 他们都被抢了,头部中枪
[04:01] Looks like .32 cal magnum. 看起来象是出自.32的卡尔马格南式手枪
[04:04] No extractor marks on the rim. 边缘没有抽取器的痕迹
[04:06] Means the shooter used a revolver, a five-shot. 就是说凶手用的是一把5发子弹的左轮手枪
[04:08] Must’ve reloaded. 应该重新上过弹
[04:09] You need a cool head to take that time, boy. 你得冷静地考虑那个时候的事
[04:26] The manager Octavia was about to make the night deposit. 经理奥克塔维亚正准备存那天晚上挣的钱
[04:38] She was planning a trip. 她想准备去旅行
[04:40] Where’s Glenmont? 格来蒙特在哪?
[04:41] Upstate somewhere. 州的北部某个地方,奥尔巴尼旁边
[04:42] Near Albany.
[04:49] These bags are the same type as the one on every vic. 死者身上这些袋子都一样
[04:52] Means the shooter didn’t bring bags with him. 也就是说凶手并没有带口袋
[04:56] He got them from this roll. 他从这个卷筒里面拿的
[04:59] Why bag the heads at all? 为什么要套住头?
[05:01] Let’s stick with the “how.” 先搞清楚是怎么弄的吧
[05:02] I don’t see any duct tape. 没有看见那种银色的宽胶布
[05:03] Means the shooter brought tape with him. 说明凶手是把它带在身上的
[05:06] He knows the bags are already here so he only brings the stuff that he needs. 他知道这儿有袋子, 所以他只带了他需要的东西
[05:11] He takes the watches, the wallets and the jewelry off the DOA’s. 凶手带走了手表,钱包,以及死者身上的首饰
[05:15] Empties the safe and the register. 取走了保险柜和收银机里面的东西
[05:17] I mean, it reads like a straight robbery. 我的意思是,它看起来就象一个直接的抢劫
[05:19] Why would he kill all these people for a few bucks? 但为什么他要为了一点钱就把这些人都杀了呢?
[05:22] It’s worth it to someone. 对有些人来说也许是有价值的
[05:30] Night watchman called it in about an hour ago. 晚上的守夜人一个小时前打来电话
[05:34] Danny catching the diner shootings? 丹尼接手那个餐厅的凶杀案吗?
[05:35] Mm-hmm. 恩
[05:37] Three confirmed dead. Two en route to Trinity General. 证实有3个人死了, 两个人在通往Trinity General的路上
[05:40] Scene extends from the basement to the main floor. 现场从地下室到第一层
[05:43] Big case. 大案子
[05:54] A lot of old wounds here. What happened to this guy? 腿上有很多老的伤痕, 这人身上发生了什么事?
[06:02] Is it heavy? 重吗?
[06:04] The lower leg constitutes 15% of a person’s body weight. 大腿以下部分包含了人体重的15%
[06:07] Now all we have to do is find the other 85%. 现在我们要做的就是找到剩下的85%
[06:12] Single medium-distance shot to the back : no powder burns. 从背后单发子弹中距离射击:没有火药燃烧
[06:16] Contact head wound : muzzle stamp and burns to the temple. 查看一下头上的伤: 口鼻部被封,射中了太阳穴
[06:22] Misting spatter on the oven means he was shot right here. 烤箱上溅的血雾说明他就在这被打中的
[06:29] Who called 911? 谁打的911?
[06:30] Flack got his name from Dispatch. 福拉克从货运公司得到了他的名字
[06:33] Terrell Davenport. 特瑞尔.达文波特
[06:36] Smear patterns, two parallel trails… 弄脏的木鞋,两个平行的痕迹…
[06:42] This guy’s shot in the head carries someone else upstairs, and manages to call the cops ? 那个人头部被射中, 他把另一人拖上楼,试图叫警察?
[06:58] I’d say that qualifies for hero status. 我得说那是件英雄式的行动
[07:01] Shooter brings his own tape, uses bags already here. 凶手带着他的胶布,用这儿现成的袋子
[07:05] He’s cool enough to reload but careless enough to leave a casing behind. 他换弹很冷静, 但是也够粗心的,留下一个弹壳
[07:09] Was Flack sure that he accounted for every employee? 福拉克确信他把所有的雇员都计算在内了?
[07:12] Yeah. 是的
[07:13] ‘Cause it reads like an inside-outside job, but if this guy knew someone on the inside, how come they all got shot? 因为这看起来象是个从里面到外面的事情 但是如果这个家伙知道 有人在里面,他们怎么会都被打死?
[07:20] Stab marks, cuts… 刺伤的痕迹,割伤…
[07:22] This leg took quite a beating. 这条腿受到了很多的伤害
[07:24] Several of these cuts are to the bone. 有几条割伤深到了骨头
[07:26] The scar tissue in this wound,plus the scoring on the femur itself is consistent with an injury caused by a power drill. 伤口中的疤痕组织和大腿骨本身的伤痕 都是由一种强力钻孔机造成的伤害构成的
[07:34] I’ve seen this kind of injury before. 我以前见过这种伤的
[07:38] Virtually point-blank. 几乎直接瞄准目标,
[07:39] Consistent with a mine detonation or high-velocity firearm. 由地雷爆炸或者高速转动的火器造成
[07:43] This section of skin was removed to close the wound post-surgery. 这块皮被割掉用来覆盖在另一个伤口上
[07:47] A surgical amputation. 一种外科的截肢手术
[07:48] The flesh was cut with a scalpel, but the bone was cut with a high-speed saw. 肉被手术刀割去了, 但是骨头被高速的锯子锯断了
[07:53] Only problem is there’s nothing wrong with this leg that would require amputation. 问题是这条腿根本没有 任何需要截肢手术的必要
[07:57] So we’re looking for a professional. 所以我们在找的是一个专家
[07:59] A professional what? 专家?
[08:01] What kind of doctor drops limbs in empty lots? 哪有医生要把人的这玩意随便放在地上?
[08:04] There’s an intra-medullary rod inserted in the tibia. 里面有个通过骨髓内固定术加进去的金属棒
[08:07] It’s a recent procedure. 是最近才做的手术
[08:08] Bone growth around the appliance indicates it’s maybe a year and a half since the work was done. 器械周围骨头的生长表明了,估计是一年半以前完成的
[08:14] You think you can get a serial number off this rod? 你可以从这棒子上面得到它的序列号吗?
[08:18] Next order of business. 马上就做
[08:20] Why would somebody go to all that trouble to have a rod inserted in their leg, only to have it cut off a year later? 为什么有人会这么费劲的把棒子插入腿中 而一年后又把腿锯断?
[08:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[08:29] This number will get us to someone who might. 这上面的序列号 可能会带我们找到那个可能的人
[08:32] Yes, I remember the surgery. 是的,我还记得那个手术
[08:34] Frank Hertzberg was the patient’s name. 那个病人叫福兰克.海兹博格
[08:36] Tibia almost completely separated. I inserted a rod inside the bone. 胫骨几乎完全被分离了出来 我在骨头里面插了一跟金属棒
[08:41] Healed perfectly. 恢复的很好
[08:42] Said in the police report that his injuries were caused by shotgun fire. 警方的调查报告显示他的伤是 因为枪击造成的
[08:46] Yes, he was cleaning the gun when it discharged. 是的,他在清洁枪的时候枪走火了
[08:49] Almost lost the limb. 差点就丢掉了他的那条腿
[08:51] Severe trauma to the tibialis anterior. 股骨生出的肌肉受到了一些损伤
[08:54] A lesser surgeon would have amputated. 一个一般的医生也许会因此给他截肢
[08:56] A lesser surgeon did. 现在已经被截肢了
[08:58] Then that is Mr. Hertzberg’s misfortune. 那确实是海兹博格先生的不幸
[09:00] When was the last time you saw him? 你上次看见他是在什么时候?
[09:02] Several months ago. 几个月以前
[09:03] I needed photographs for an article. 我的一篇文章需要几张照片
[09:06] He seemed pleased with my work. 他看起来对我的治疗感到满意
[09:08] As pleased as you? 和你一样满意吗?
[09:11] Hospital staff will help you with any documents you require. 医院的职员会帮助你们找需要的文件的
[09:19] You think he makes house calls? 你认为他会配合吗?
[09:21] Okay, we found two bodies in the basement, two bodies on the main floor. Plus, one behind the counter. 好了,我们在地下室找到两个死者 楼上还有两个,还加上柜台后面有一个
[09:26] bBased on the evidence, the shooter brought everyone downstairs. 根据现场的痕迹 凶手把所有人都带到了地下室
[09:29] One of these people let the killer in. 他们中有一个人开门让凶手进来
[09:31] But the question right now is where did everyone start ? 但现在的问题是这一系列的事情是怎么开始的?
[09:34] Sequence of events. Let’s start with Octavia. 先从奥克塔维亚开始
[09:38] She’s downstairs getting the bank deposit ready. 她在楼下正在向银行存款
[09:42] And we found a cigarette with lipstick on it matching the DNA of Gina Robson. 我们发现了一跟带有口红的香烟 那上面的DNA证实了是出自吉娜.罗布森
[09:49] Najiv Patel had traces of cleaning fluid on his hands, so that puts him upstairs… 纳基夫.帕特尔的手上有清洁剂的痕迹 说明他有在楼上
[09:55] leaving Jared Perkins and Terrell Davenport. 留下杰瑞德.普尔金斯和特瑞尔.达文波特
[09:59] I found an empty dessert wrapper on the counter. 在柜台上还发现了点心的包装纸,
[10:01] Like someone was interrupted mid-snack. 看起来象有人吃点心的时候被打断了
[10:03] That’d be Jared. 那应该是杰瑞德
[10:05] We haven’t lifted a print yet. 但还没有发现指纹
[10:07] Fox found traces of sucrose on his teeth. 福克斯在他的牙齿上发现有糖的痕迹
[10:09] Terrell Davenport’s three months out of Fishkill. 特瑞尔.达文波特已经从Fishkill出来有3个月了
[10:12] He just did three and a half years for armed robbery. 他才因为武装抢劫在里面呆了3年半
[10:15] The spoon that I found under Octavia’s desk ? 我在奥克塔维亚桌下发现的汤匙
[10:17] It had traces of heroin. 那上面有海洛因
[10:19] He was a known user. 他吸毒也不是一天两天了
[10:20] So that, plus the fact that he missed his last appointment with his parole officer? 所以,加上他没有履行 他上次和他的假释官签定的条款
[10:24] I put my money on him. 我把钱押在他身上
[10:26] All right, let’s examine the duct tape and prove it. 那好,先检查那个宽胶布再求证吧
[10:36] Why are there blue fibers on one edge of the tape? 为什么胶带的边上会有这些蓝色的纤维呢?
[10:49] Possible hair fragment. 可能的头发片段
[10:51] I’ll hold it for Trace. 我把它留下看能否找到点线索
[10:53] Would anything at the scene match these blue fibers? 现场有没有东西和会那些蓝色的纤维有关?
[10:57] Nah, it’s all concrete and brick down there. 没,只有水泥和砖块
[10:59] What about clothing? 衣物什么的有可能吗?
[11:00] No, they were in their uniforms. 不,他们当时都穿着制服
[11:02] They’re, like, yellow and black. 这些衣服,恩,是黄色和黑色的
[11:14] Looks like we’ve got a print here. 看起来在这发现了一个指纹
[11:26] Let’s take a closer look at this blue fiber. 让我们更近地来观察一下这些蓝色的纤维
[11:56] Trilobal fibers. 三叶形的纤维
[11:58] Eh, multiple apps: clothes, carpet, filters… 啊,复杂的程序: 衣物,毛毯,过滤器…
[12:02] They could be from anywhere. 它们可能来自任何地方
[12:03] The prints from this tape, however, come from one person– Terrell Davenport, one of our survivors. 但是,这条胶带上的指纹来自一位幸存者 特瑞尔.达文波特
[12:16] Ugh… 啊…
[12:36] Mac… 马克…
[13:12] The other 85% of Frank Hertzberg. 福兰克.海兹博格剩下的85%
[13:31] These people wanna see a show, tell ’em to go get tickets to Rent, okay? 那些人想要来看的话叫他们买票来租,知道吗?
[13:37] What’s the matter with people? 他怎样?
[13:44] Putrefaction indicates he’s been dead about 24 hours at least. 从身上的腐烂程度看至少已经死了24小时了
[13:48] That’s fast decomposition. 腐烂的很快
[13:49] It’s warm in here. 因为这里很暖和
[13:51] And that sweet odor? 还有那香味是?
[13:52] – Gangrene ? – Accelerates decomposition. 坏疽? 加速了腐化
[13:57] I.V.’s torn out. 静脉被扯裂了
[14:02] When gangrene began to set in, he tried to get out of bed. 坏疽发作的时候,他想下床
[14:09] He knew he was dying. 他知道他快要死了
[14:21] Tetracycline. 四环素
[14:31] Everything’s wrong about this place, including the time. 这屋里什么东西都有问题,连时间都是乱的
[14:39] Hand me the Luminol. 把发光氨给我
[14:50] Somebody washed up. 有人清洗过
[14:54] The surgery was done here. 手术就是在这进行的
[15:08] Looks like we have a Mrs. Hertzberg somewhere. 看起来这什么地方还有个海兹博格夫人
[15:28] What’s this ? A finger ? 这是什么?一个手指?
[15:36] Okay. 好的
[15:39] This place gives a whole new meaning to the term “chop shop.” 这地方给了”汽车解体厂”一个全新的诠释
[15:47] Doesn’t belong to Mr. Hertzberg. 不是海兹博格先生的
[15:50] Why would a dead man keep a spare finger in his freezer? 一个死人为什么要在他的冰箱里面放一个手指?
[15:56] Oh, God… 噢,上帝…
[15:58] Please… No ! 不!
[15:59] Those are the kids from the picture over Octavia’s desk. 这些孩子就是奥克塔维亚桌上照面里面的
[16:03] And that’s her brother. 那个人是她的兄弟
[16:04] Looks like she didn’t make it. 看来她还是没能活过来
[16:06] Let’s go talk to Terrell. 走,去跟特瑞尔谈谈
[16:09] You saw the guy who shot you? 你看见开枪打你那人了吗?
[16:10] No, I did not see the guy who shot me. Damn! 没,我根本就没看见开枪射我那人,见鬼!
[16:12] Y’all really act like I had something to do with this. 你们搞的看起来象是我和这件事有什么关系一样
[16:14] You got any idea what that’s like, sitting there waiting to get shot ? 你们知道那种坐在那等着被射杀的感觉吗?
[16:17] Hearing people screaming with a bag over your head? 听见过一个人头套在袋子里尖叫的声音吗?
[16:19] We found your prints all over the tape, and all over the bags, Terrell. 我们在胶带上和口袋上到处都发现有你的指纹,特瑞尔
[16:23] And ? So ? Look, he made me do that. 还有什么?就这样?听我说,他叫我这样做的
[16:25] All right ? He made me do that. 好吗?他叫我做的
[16:26] Tell it. 说
[16:27] Tell…?! 说…?!
[16:31] All right, she calls us downstairs. 好吧,她叫我们下楼去
[16:32] She? Who? 她?谁?
[16:34] Octavia, the manager. 奥克塔维亚,那儿的经理
[16:37] She called me downstairs. I go down there. 她叫我下楼去,于是我就下去了 当我到那的时候,
[16:39] When I get down there, there’s a guy with a gun to the back of my head, tells me not to turn around, he might let me live. 一个家伙用枪对准我的后脑叫我别转头 他就可能放我条生路
[16:46] Makes me tape the other people’s hands and put bags over their heads. 他让我把胶布绑在其他人手上 然后用袋子套住他们的头
[16:53] Then it was my turn. 然后就轮到我被这样了
[16:57] You recognize anything about the shooter? 你知道凶手的任何特征吗?
[16:59] His voice? Anything? 他的声音?或者其他什么的?
[17:01] Look, I just started working there about three weeks ago. Man, I don’t know anybody. 瞧,我才在那工作了3个月左右 天,我一个人也不认识
[17:04] Just go ask Octavia, all right? Go ask her. Ask the manager. She’ll tell you what happened. 你们去问奥克塔维亚,好吗? 去问她 去问经理 她会告诉你们发生了什么事
[17:08] Look, I carried her up the stairs and everything. 听着,是我把她从楼下弄了上来,这些都是我做的
[17:10] Octavia didn’t make it, Terrell. 奥克塔维亚死了,特瑞尔
[17:12] She what?! 她怎么了?
[17:13] Yeah. She’s dead. 是的,她死了
[17:28] Apart from the fact of it not being attached to a person, there’s nothing wrong with this finger. 除了这手指没连在人身上之外 这手指没有任何问题
[17:34] We’ve got body parts from two different bodies. 我们在两个不同的人那发现了身体的部分
[17:36] I’m hoping the owner of this finger’s in better condition than Mr. Hertzberg. 希望这手指的主人身体状况比海兹博格先生的要好些
[17:42] What else you got? 你还发现了什么?
[17:43] This caught my attention. 这个东西引起了我的注意
[17:48] The cut through the bone… 骨头的切口不一致,不同的切开方式
[17:52] Different cut patterns.
[17:55] That’s a normal oscillating surgical saw pattern, but these horizontal striations… 这儿是一个普通的手术刀锯开的情况 但是这些水平的条纹…
[17:59] – Looks like a hand saw finished the cut. – Yeah. 看起来最后用的是手动锯子完成的 对
[18:04] Why change saws mid-cut ? 为什么在切的时候要换锯子?
[18:19] You buying Terrell? 你现在也认为是特瑞尔了吗?
[18:22] Check with Ballistics. See if we get a hit on the casing. 检查一下子弹的弹道, 看看能否发现案情的突破口
[18:25] Where are you going? 你到哪去?
[18:26] We know he taped the vics. 我们只知道他用胶带绑了受害者,
[18:28] Now I’m going to prove that he let the killer in the door. 现在我要去验证一下是他让凶手进门的
[19:04] It would be a right thumbprint from Terrell Davenport. 这可能是特瑞尔.达文波特的右手拇指纹
[19:11] Well, it’s not Terrell. 恩,不是特瑞尔的
[19:19] What do we got? 发现了什么?
[19:22] Last person to touch the key is Najiv? 最后一个接触钥匙的人是纳基夫?
[19:26] Well, he wasn’t tied up and there was no bag on his head. 他没有被绑住,头上也没被套袋子
[19:29] Nah, the print is smeared. 不,指纹被弄脏了
[19:30] All that gives us is that his thumb slipped trying to get the door open. 所有这些告诉我们他的拇指擦了一下,试图把门打开
[19:34] He could have been trying to get away. He was already shot in the back. 他可能是想设法离开 他当时后背已经被射中了
[19:40] Anything from Ballistics? 弹壳方面什么线索也找不到
[19:41] No hit on the shell casing. 好吧,我们现在要做一个180度的转弯
[19:43] All right, we’ve got to do a complete 180. 我们要从用先里面再外面的
[19:45] Instead of working from the inside-out, we need to work from the outside-in. 搜索方式转到先从外面下手再到里面的方式
[19:49] Let’s look at the stuff from the Dumpster behind the diner. 我们先来看看餐厅后面的垃圾罐里面的东西
[19:58] Hey. Got a match for our frozen finger. 嘿,找到了一个和那个冰冻的手指向吻合的人了
[20:01] Joe Garford, 3112 232nd Street, Queens. 乔.加福得,皇后区232街3112号
[20:06] Only takes one print to finger someone. 只用了一个指纹就找把人找出来了
[20:12] Frank felt for many years that his left leg was unnecessary to him. 很多年以来福兰克都觉得 他的左腿对他来说根本没有用
[20:16] He felt oppressed, that he couldn’t be whole until he had it removed. 他感到很压抑,只有他的去掉那条腿他才会感觉好些
[20:21] He was oppressed by his leg? 他因为他的腿感到很压抑?
[20:23] That’s how he felt. 他是这样觉得的
[20:24] The same way you felt about your pinkie? 对你的小指,你也这样想吗?
[20:27] Yes. 是的
[20:28] Exactly. 完全是这样
[20:30] You want to tell us what your finger was doing in Frank Hertzberg’s freezer? 你想要告诉我们你的手指 为什么会在福兰克的冰箱里面?
[20:34] Frank asked if he could keep it. 福兰克问我能否给他保存
[20:35] Why? 为什么?
[20:38] Who would do this surgery? 谁动的手术?
[20:39] A doctor, I assume. 一个医生,我猜测,
[20:41] Not the sort of thing you’d try by yourself. 那不是你自己能假设就假设出来的东西
[20:43] I’d take a name. 我们要知道医生的名字
[20:44] I don’t have one to give. 我恐怕不能给你们,因为我没有他的名字
[20:45] You’ll excuse me for asking, but who did the surgery on your leg? 对不起,问个问题, 但是你腿的手术是谁做的?
[20:51] I can’t say I’ve quite made it to Frank’s level of determination. 我不能说我下得了福兰克那种程度的决心
[20:58] They call us “wannabes.” 他们称呼我们为:我们希望我们是被截肢了的
[21:01] We wish we were amputees, so we pretend we are. 所以我们就假装成被截肢过的样子
[21:04] Some of us, like Frank, actually have the surgery. 我们中的一些人,就象福兰克那样 是真正做过截肢手术的
[21:17] We’re liable to find anything in a Dumpster. 我们有责任在垃圾罐里面找到点什么
[21:29] Drug works. 会接触到毒品有关的东西
[21:37] Be careful. 小心点
[21:42] I got one, too. 我也找到一个
[21:44] One’s a fluke. Two’s a pattern. 第一个是偶然,第二个就是常事
[21:51] And three’s a suspect. 再来第三个就值得怀疑了
[22:01] Looks like a bloody fingerprint. 象是一个带血的指纹
[22:12] Jose Figueroa. 何塞.菲格罗拉
[22:12] Jose Figueroa. 何塞.菲格罗拉
[22:15] Octavia Figueroa. 奥克塔维亚.菲格罗拉
[22:15] Octavia Figueroa. 奥克塔维亚.菲格罗拉
[22:19] That’s her brother. 那个她的兄弟
[22:19] That’s her brother. 那个她的兄弟
[22:22] Recognize that? 认识这个吗?
[22:22] Recognize that? 认识这个吗?
[22:26] Let me help you. That’s a syringe 让我来帮你,那是个有海洛因痕迹的注射器
[22:26] Let me help you. That’s a syringe with traces of heroin. Your drug of choice. 让我来帮你,那是个有海洛因痕迹的注射器
[22:28] with traces of heroin.
[22:29] Your drug of choice. 你选择的毒品
[22:31] Never seen it. 我从来没有见过
[22:31] Never seen it. 我从来没有见过
[22:32] The fingerprint is yours, 那上面的指纹是你的
[22:34] the blood, 上面的血?
[22:35] that’s your sister’s. 是你妹妹的
[22:38] You remember her? 记得她吗?
[22:41] I saw you crying at the hospital, Jose. 何塞,我看见你在医院哭
[22:43] Who was the guy in the car? 车里面那人是谁?
[22:46] That was Luis. 路易斯
[22:49] Those are his kids with Octavia. 和奥克塔维亚一起的是他的孩子
[22:51] What happened? 发生了什么? 你妹妹厌烦了做帮你注射毒品的护士?
[22:51] Your sister get tired of playing Florence Nightingale for your habit? 发生了什么? 你妹妹厌烦了做帮你注射毒品的护士?
[22:55] Come on, Octavia ! 求你,奥克塔维亚,让我在这留几天吧
[22:56] let me stay here just a few more nights.
[22:57] I swear, I’m clean. 我发誓,我不吸毒了
[22:59] She was a soft touch, wasn’t she? 她是个很容易相信别人的人,不是吗?
[23:01] The kind of people you work until eventually they get wise. 那种你可以一直欺骗直到他们最终醒悟
[23:04] Maybe decide to leave their troubles behind. 也许就此决定抛开一切麻烦离开
[23:07] Leave the city, the drugs, the crime. 离开这城市,毒品,犯罪
[23:09] Maybe move upstate. 或许会往州的北方去
[23:10] I just wanted to talk to her. 我只是想跟她谈谈
[23:13] Okay, good. 好,很好
[23:14] So how’d you get in? 那么你是怎么进去的?
[23:16] She would let me in before she locked up. 她会在锁上门之前让我进去的
[23:20] But last night, I go around there, 但是昨晚我在他们附近走动的时候发现后门是开着的
[23:23] and the back door is open.
[23:32] So you go shoot up, and don’t call the cops. 所以你就去注射毒品了,但是并没有叫警察
[23:35] I’ll tell you what. 我告诉你我要怎样
[23:36] I’m going to put you up for a few days. 我这几天会给你安排食宿
[23:39] But if I find out you did this thing, 但是如果我发现是你做的的话
[23:41] I’m going to put you away for good. 我会让你在监狱里待一辈子的
[23:57] I heard Terrell’s making progress. 听说特瑞尔开始渐渐配合了
[23:59] Yeah, enough to take a look at Jose. 对,对何塞的调查也差不多了
[24:01] He confirm? 他承认了?
[24:03] Terrell say he never saw him before. 特瑞尔说他从没见过他
[24:05] So, Jose walks in, sees his dead sister and starts shooting up? 因此,何塞就走进去了, 看见了他死去的妹妹,然后注射了毒品?
[24:09] Leaving a bloody syringe in the Dumpster? 在垃圾罐里面就留下了一个带血的注射器?
[24:11] Guy’s a junkie. 那家伙毒瘾很大
[24:13] Probably to him, made sense at the time. 对他来说,可能那时候这样是有意义的
[24:15] We went back to square one. 我们重新回到一区一系列的事件
[24:16] Sequence of events.
[24:17] We know where everyone started 我们知道是怎么开始的
[24:18] we know where everyone ended up, 也知道是以什么结束的
[24:19] but the middle’s a blank. 但是中间过程就完全是一个空白
[24:20] How do we move forward? 那么我们怎么继续?
[24:22] By going back. 回去重新来过
[24:23] Follow up on trace you pulled from the tape. 跟着我们从胶带上得到的
[24:25] See if we missed anything. 线索,看看我们是不是错过了什么
[24:26] I’m gonna see if I can pull anything off the front door. 我去看看能不能从前门得到什么线索
[24:46] Pollen. 花粉?
[24:48] How’d that get there? 这东西怎么会在这的?
[25:09] Someone looked in the door. 有人从门外往里面看
[26:19] Lamar Adams? 拉马.亚当斯?
[26:21] Who wants to know? 谁在叫我?
[26:23] Lamar, you want to tell us what you were doing 告诉我们你昨晚在
[26:24] at Quality Cafe on Flatbush last night? Flatbush的Quality咖啡厅干了些什么?
[26:26] If I was even there, maybe picking up a girl. 如果我是真的在那的话,也只可能去去接马子
[26:28] See anything unusual? 看见有什么不对劲的地方了吗?
[26:29] It’s unusual a girl doesn’t wait to meet me, that’s all. 不对劲的只有一个女的没有等着见我,就那样
[26:32] She’s lucky I didn’t see her. I’d have kicked her ass for sure. 她很走运,我没看见她,否则我会好好教训她一顿的
[26:34] Had run all the way to Flatbush for nothing. 因为让我白去了Flatbush一趟
[26:36] Hey, a bunch of people were killed last night, smart guy. 喂,昨天一群人在那被杀了,小兄弟
[26:39] Including one Gina Robson. 包括一个叫吉娜.罗布森的女的
[26:41] Mean anything to you? 对你来说也没意义吗?
[26:45] Y’all think I had something to do with that? 你认为我跟那件事有干系吗?
[26:46] I don’t know. You saying you were there? 我不知道,你说你在那的?
[26:48] I pulled your prints off the door, Lamar. 我从门上找到了你的指纹,别耍花招了,拉马
[26:49] Stop playing games.
[26:51] I was there, I looked in the door. 我是在那的,我当时在往门里面看
[26:52] It was a little after 11:00. 那时是十一点多一点
[26:58] Look, I ain’t seen nothing. 听着,我什么也没看见,我能给你们说的就这些
[26:59] That’s all I got to say to y’all.
[27:00] You think? 你认为呢?
[27:02] You like throwing a football around, Lamar? 喜欢打橄榄球,拉马?
[27:05] Or is that blue wristband’s just a… 那不然那个漂亮的蓝色护腕只是个…
[27:07] a style thing? 用来体现个性的?
[27:10] This is taken on our honeymoon. 这是在我们度蜜月的时候拍的
[27:15] He preferred his version. 但是他喜欢这个版本
[27:21] My parents were married for 50 years. 我的父母结婚有50多年了
[27:24] My dad would look at my mom, say she made him feel whole. 我父亲会看着我母亲…说她就是他的全部
[27:28] You were away when… 那时候你不在…?
[27:30] I was visiting my mother in Connecticut. 我到康涅狄格州去看望我的母亲去了
[27:33] Can you imagine if I came home and found him? 你能想象如果我回家了发现他是什么样子?
[27:35] Did he even think about that? 他会想过吗?
[27:38] Did you know he was planning on doing this? 你知道他是否正在计划截肢呢?
[27:41] It was pretty obvious that it was on his mind. 很显然他已经有这个想法了
[27:43] He used to strap up his leg and go to this rehab in Trenton and pretend. 他在特伦顿的这个房子里的时候, 就常常用带子把腿系住装做是一个截肢过的人
[27:50] That damned Joe. 那个可恶的乔
[27:51] what’s is name? 叫什么来着?–
[27:53] kept coming up with new ideas: 一直不停地替他出主意
[27:54] “Here, try this, this will work. 马上就应该开始
[27:56] They’ll have to take it off now.”
[27:59] He would drill himself, cut himself. 他会用钻子钻他的腿 用刀子割他的腿
[28:02] He froze his leg in dry ice once. 他曾经有一次把他的腿放进干冰里面
[28:08] It’s called apotemnophilia. 那种病叫断肢癖
[28:11] Body Integrity Identity Disorder. 身体一致性紊乱
[28:14] People who hate some part of themselves 当一个人讨厌他身体的某个部分的时候
[28:15] think it’s causing all their problems. 他就会认为他的所有毛病都是那个部分所引起的
[28:18] We’re hoping you’ll be able help us find whoever did this 我们希望在这种事情再发生在别的人身上以前
[28:20] to Frank before it happens to someone else. 你能够帮助我们找到是谁对福兰克做出这些事的
[28:23] Why? 为什么?
[28:24] Well, it’s illegal to perform surgery without a medical license, 因为在没有医疗执照的情况下擅自执行手术是不合法的
[28:27] and this case involves criminally negligent homicide at the least. 而且这件事至少是属于过失杀人罪
[28:32] I didn’t want to know. 我不想知道
[28:36] I figured he would get over it. 我认为他会从手术中恢复的
[28:41] I, uh, I guess he did. 是的,我是这样想的
[28:47] You’re going to need to call the M.E.’s office 你准备给M.E.的办公室
[28:49] to make arrangements for Frank’s body. 打电话让他作好截肢的准备工作
[28:51] He didn’t want his body when be was alive, 他还活着的时候根本不想要他那副身体
[28:53] I certainly don’t want it now that he’s dead. 当然现在我也不想了,因为他已经死了
[29:13] You ready for some good news? 要听好消息吗?
[29:15] I hope, I already have some. 我希望我已经找到一些了
[29:17] Found a possible source for the blue fibers. 找到那个蓝色纤维可能的出处了
[29:20] The handprint puts this kid Lamar Adams at the scene. 指纹记录下了拉马.亚当斯那孩子在现场
[29:24] Maybe these fibers put him with the tape. 可能这些纤维会把他跟胶带联系起来
[29:34] Cotton. 棉制的
[29:35] Fibers from the tape are synthetic. 而胶带上粘的是人造纤维
[29:36] Now, are you ready for some good news? 现在,要听好消息了吗?
[29:38] Here, take a look at this. 这儿,看看这个
[29:42] What am I looking at? 这是什么?
[29:44] Duct tape analysis. 银色宽胶带的分析报告
[29:45] It determines the adhesive used for the tape found at the scene. 它决定了现场的胶带用的黏合剂的类型
[29:48] Looks like a common type of duct tape. 看起来就象是普通的胶带啊
[29:50] Wh-What’s the good news? 好消息是什么?
[29:51] Trace came back on that unknown that I found in the tape used to tie Octavia Figueroa. 从绑奥克塔维亚.菲格罗拉的胶带上 发现那个不明物体上面找到了线索
[29:56] look at the XRF results. 看看XRF的结果
[29:59] I thought it was a hair fragment, 我原来以为那是头发的部分
[30:01] but its main component is alumino-silicate, with traces of zirconium. 但它的主要部分却是铝硅酸盐,还有微量的锆
[30:04] Zirconium oxide. 氧化锆
[30:07] It’s a heat-resistant material. 那是种耐热的材料
[30:08] Its primary application is tape used for… 主要应用在用来临时修理汽车的胶带上
[30:11] …temporary auto repair, especially mufflers. 特别是消音器上
[30:13] And they’d be in the same place because… 这两样东西在一起说明…
[30:15] Two different duct tapes were used in the same shop. 在同一间店用了两种不同的胶带
[30:17] All right, so if we cross-reference 那好,如果我们互相参见推销这两种胶带店铺
[30:19] the distributors of the two tapes, we can narrow down our search criteria. 我们就可以缩小调查的范围了
[30:22] You got a manufacturer on the heat-resistant material? 你有制造耐热材料的制造商的名字吗?
[30:25] Yeah. I’m punching it in right now 是的,我马上找出来
[30:26] and cross-referencing tape distributors. 再互相对照胶带的制造商
[30:32] Tox report on Frank Hertzberg. 托克斯带来的有关福兰克.海兹博格的报告
[30:34] Great… 恩…
[30:37] Yup, he was pretty dopped up. 他剂量增加了很多
[30:38] Acetaminophen, Tetracycline, Oxycodone, 乙酰氨基酚,四环素,欧克西克锭
[30:41] Antibiotics and pain-killers. 抗生素和镇痛剂
[30:43] Standard post-op prescriptions. 标准的手术后的药方
[30:47] Cefoxitin. 头孢西丁
[30:49] It’s a pre-op medication. 这是种外科手术的药方
[30:50] You can’t get a prescription for it, 一般是不能买到的,只有在医院里面才能拿到
[30:51] you can only get it in a hospital.
[30:53] You were instructed to stop removing healthy limbs 你被荷兰政府命令不能移除健康人的肢体
[30:56] by the Dutch government.
[30:57] Completely legal procedures at that time. 在那个时候是完全合法的
[31:00] But you have a history of cooperating 但是你曾经协作过那些
[31:01] with the requests of people like Frank Hertzberg who wound themselves to force doctors to amputate. 自残自己然后强迫医生给自己截肢的人
[31:06] When you repaired his leg a year and a half ago, 当你一年半以前修复他的腿的时候
[31:08] you knew the wound was self-inflicted. 你已经知道那些伤是病人自己弄上去的
[31:10] And I knew it was only a matter of time 而且我还知道那是他不久以前又弄上去的
[31:12] before he tried again.
[31:13] Did he ask you to perform amputation? 他有叫你帮他截肢吗?
[31:15] Yes. 是的
[31:16] But I refused. 但是我拒绝了
[31:18] But you prescribed the medications that were found at the scene. 但是现场找到了你给他开的药
[31:20] Those medications date from the operation on his leg. 那些药要追溯到他胫骨手术的那时了
[31:24] And the preoperative antibiotics? 那手术前的抗生素怎么说?
[31:26] Drugs are stolen from hospitals every day. 每天医院都有药品被偷
[31:29] Patients, visitors, hospital staff… 病人,来探望的人,医院职员…
[31:33] I would have liked to help Frank, 如果不是要搭上我的前途的话,我想我会帮福拉克的
[31:35] never at the risk of my career.
[31:39] Five auto shops ordered both our duct tape and muffler repair tape, 有5间汽车修理店提供现场的那种胶带和修理消音器的胶带
[31:43] and one of them is owned by Otavia’s boyfriend. 其中有一间是奥克塔维亚的男朋友开的
[31:45] I’ve been meaning to take my car into the shop. 我正想把我的车也开去修修
[31:47] Two birds with one stone. 一石二鸟
[31:49] Let’s go. 走
[32:01] This is the same car we saw at the hospital. 这辆车和我们在医院看见的车同一辆
[32:04] So Octavia was your girlfriend? 奥克塔维亚是你的女朋友?
[32:06] That’s right. 是的
[32:07] And those children at the hospital, are they yours with Octavia? 医院那些孩子是你和奥克塔维亚的吗?
[32:10] Yup. 是的
[32:11] We’re sorry for your loss, Luis. 对你失去了这么多东西我们也很痛苦,路易斯
[32:13] Did she talk about anybody at work making threats? 她曾经对你说过工作的时候被威胁过吗?
[32:15] Any customers…? 或者是顾客…?
[32:17] No. I mean, there’s always people trying to cause trouble you know, 没有,我的意思是总有人会惹麻烦
[32:20] but nothing she couldn’t handle. 但是她都能够解决
[32:22] Is this your car right there? 停在这的是你的车吗?
[32:24] Yeah. 是的
[32:24] It’s nice. 好车
[32:26] Mind if I take a look at it? 介意我看看吗?
[32:29] What for? 要干什么?
[32:30] Do you want us to get a warrant? 你想让我们去拿张逮捕令吗?
[32:32] No. 不
[32:34] I mean… Yeah, go ahead. 我的意思是…当然不介意
[32:37] You always keep your tape piled up back there all together like that? 你通常把你的胶带排在那吗? 全部都在一起吗?
[32:39] Heat tape? 阻热胶带,银色宽胶带
[32:40] Duct tape?
[32:44] Yeah. What of it? 是的,什么意思?
[33:14] You’re gonna need to clear a few things up for us, Luis. 你得跟我们去说明一些事了,路易斯
[33:29] How long I got to stay here, man? 我还得在这待多久,我的孩子就要放学回家了
[33:30] My kids will be home from school.
[33:36] That tape is from around the neck of Octavia Figueroa. 这胶带是奥克塔维亚.菲格罗拉的脖子周围的
[33:40] The blue fibers are from the carpet inside the trunk of your car. 蓝色的纤维是从你汽车后厢的毯子上来的
[33:44] It’s got nothing to do with me, man. 天,这跟我没关系
[33:47] Maybe she took it out of my car. 可能是她从我车上拿的
[33:48] You think of that? 你们认为呢?
[33:49] We’re going to go take a look at your place, Luis. 我们要去你家看看能否发现餐厅里面的东西
[33:51] See if we can find anything from the diner.
[33:53] My apartment, my shop, whatever, man. 我的家,车店,不管什么,随便
[33:56] I’ll take that as informed consent. 我会把它当做你知情同意的
[33:58] I know my rights. 我知道我的权利
[33:59] I can walk out of here right now. 我现在能马上从这离开
[34:01] What’s the hurry, Luis? 为什么这么急呢?路易斯?
[34:02] I mean, don’t you want to stick around when we find the guy 我的意思是,你就不想等到
[34:05] who killed the mother of your children? 我们发现杀了你孩子母亲的家伙的时候吗?
[34:11] We found nothing in Luis’ apartment, 我们在路易斯家里什么也没发现
[34:12] so this is where we look now. 所以现在我们要调查这儿
[34:14] We looking for anything in particular? 我们要找一些特别的地方?
[34:15] Yeah, to put him at the scene. 是的,让他和现场联系的地方
[34:17] You think we got enough experience 你认为我们调查其他人垃圾的经验够吗?
[34:18] going through other people’s garbage?
[34:22] Notice how we always get put on trash detail. 注意我们平常是如何和垃圾打交道的
[34:26] Hey, when you make it to second grade, 嘿,当你提到第2级的时候就不会再有这些事了,朋友
[34:27] it’ll be a thing of the past, my friend.
[34:29] From your lips to God’s ear. 希望你的话会成为现实
[34:31] Let’s just get this stuff together 我们把这些东西收到一起然后带回实验室,怎样?
[34:32] and we’ll get it back to the lab, huh? 好
[34:36] After I extracted the rod, 把金属棒取出来之后
[34:38] I was able to reconstruct the bone. 我就可以重建那跟骨头
[34:43] Most of the end of the femur is still intact. 股骨末端大部分都是完好无损的
[34:45] I also have a couple of sample femurs. 我还有两个股骨的样本
[34:47] Great. 非常好
[34:49] You see this dark edge at the bottom of the cut? 你看到骨头表面的这个黑色的边缘吗?
[34:53] Could that be a burn mark? 那会是烧过的痕迹吗?
[34:54] It could be. 有可能
[34:55] See how there’s a slight curve to the cut? 看看这些切口的小弯是怎么来的?
[34:58] Which would cause the blade to jam. 这东西会挡住刀
[35:00] Yeah.
[35:00] All right, let’s try it. 是的 好,让我们来试试
[35:02] I matched the blades as well as I could. 我尽量找了一个差不多的刀
[35:04] These should suit your purpose. 应该能符合你的要求
[35:07] Blade’s almost identical. 这刀几乎一模一样
[35:09] Should behave in an identical way. 我们也要尽量模仿得一样
[35:16] I’m putting a tremendous amount of strain on the blade. 我用了很大的劲在到刀上
[35:23] It requires a lot more power. 这东西很费电
[35:32] Power. 电
[35:33] The saw stopped when the electricity cut off. 断电之后锯刀就会停下来
[36:18] Remind us, 我们想起了–
[36:19] why were you there? 为什么你当时会在那?
[36:20] I was responding to a police radio call. 我听见了警察无线电的声音
[36:23] Are you going somewhere with this ? 你们去什么地方都要带上它,因为我要回去上班
[36:23] ’cause I got to get back to work. 你们去什么地方都要带上它,因为我要回去上班
[36:25] Look at this. 看看这个
[36:27] Look at the time on the clock. 看看这钟上的时间
[36:30] Detective Taylor and I arrived at 10:45. 泰勒探员和我10:45的时候到的
[36:35] So the clock’s broken? 这样的话这钟坏了吗?
[36:37] There’s nothing wrong with the clock. 没有,钟是好的
[36:39] It’s not set wrong, because… 不是时间没设对,因为
[36:41] …all the clocks in the apartment 这栋公寓所有的钟在某段时间都停了
[36:44] are wrong by the same amount of time.
[36:46] Something must have happened to the electricity, like… 电力供应肯定出了问题,比如…
[36:51] blown fuse, maybe? 可能保险烧了?
[36:53] And being overloaded by 因为一种电器用电过多导致电力过载…
[36:54] an appliance pulling too much juice.
[36:57] Like a surgical saw? 比如手术用的电锯?
[36:59] You started the surgery and everything was going fine. 你开始了手术,然后一切都很顺利
[37:02] Then you had some problems with the saw… 但是后来电锯出了点问题…
[37:07] …so you finished the cut with a hand saw, 所以你用手锯继续锯完了
[37:09] sewed up Frank Hertzberg, cleaned up and got out. 给福兰克.海兹博格缝了几针,清理现场完后就走了
[37:16] You say that, you got nothing that puts me there, cutting on this guy. 你们这样说,但是你们没有证据说明我在那锯这家伙
[37:19] No, I got a clean print on the breaker box. 不,我在开关闸那找到了你一个很清楚的指纹
[37:22] Matches the prints in your employment file. 和你的工作文件上的指纹一样
[37:26] The saw blew the fuse. 电锯让保险烧坏了
[37:28] You finished the cut, 锯完之后你就把开关拨了
[37:30] you threw the switch,
[37:32] but you took your gloves off first. 但是你先已经把手套脱了
[37:43] He begged me to do it. 他求我做的
[37:45] I called him a couple of times. 我给他打过2次电话
[37:46] When he didn’t answer, I figured his wife must have come home. 他没有接之后,我知道他妻子肯定没有回家
[37:48] And you went back why? 然后你就又回去了一趟,为什么?
[37:50] Cause you got a call on the scanner? 因为你听到了扫描仪旁边的叫声?
[37:53] Figured you’d go back to cover your ass? 认为你还得再处理一趟
[38:00] How’d you meet him? 你是怎么遇到他的?
[38:02] I was the respondent when he shot himself in his leg. 他开枪打他的腿的时候,我是被告
[38:05] A few months ago, he… 几个月以前,他…他找到我
[38:06] he tracked me down.
[38:08] He asked me if I could help him. 问我能否帮助他
[38:09] For ten G’s. 然后会给我报酬
[38:12] I’m… I’m studying premed. 我…我在医科大学读预科
[38:14] I’m trying to get back to school, 我想回到学校,然后我知道我该怎么做了
[38:15] so I know what to do.
[38:17] I figured maybe I could help him. 我想我可能能帮他
[38:20] You ever hear of the Hippocratic Oath, Doctor? 你没听说过,
[38:23] The part that says “First, do no harm”? 医生首要的原则是不能伤害到病人吗?
[38:27] That factor into your thinking at all? 你一点也没把那个计算在内吗?
[38:29] The guy was shooting himself. 那家伙要自己开枪打自己
[38:31] How big a risk could it be? 这会冒多大的危险呢?
[38:32] I wanted to help him out… 我只是想帮助他
[38:36] ..and make a few bucks. …同时挣点钱
[38:39] I guess I thought, you know, 我想我是思考过的,你知道
[38:41] what’s the worst thing that could happen? 接下来最坏可能发生什么情况?
[39:10] Next time I say a case is in the garbage, remind me of this moment. 下次我会说案件的关键在垃圾 这种时候提醒我
[39:15] All right, I cleaned most of the blood from the bag, 我把包上大部分的血都清理了
[39:17] so we should be able to match the machine extrusion marks and perforations 那么我们就能一个包一个包的比较它们的压记和孔
[39:20] from one bag to the next, as it came off the roll. 就象卷成筒后那样
[39:23] All right, there’s damage, 好,虽然有损坏
[39:24] but the tears and perforations are still intact at the end. 但是边上的撕口和孔还完好无损
[39:27] And what are we hoping to find? 那么我们想找到什么?
[39:29] A match to the bag that we took from Luis’ trash. 和我们从路易斯的垃圾中相配的
[39:54] The end of this sequence 这些的边应该和筒相配
[39:56] should match the roll,
[39:57] but it doesn’t… 但是并不…
[40:02] …because Luis took one of the bags with him. …因为路易斯身上带着一个
[40:11] I gotcha. 找到了
[40:15] This case is in the bag. 这件案子的突破口就在袋子上
[40:17] Hey, Luis, we got a survivor said the killer made him tape the others. 嘿,路易斯 有一个幸存者说凶手让绑住其他人
[40:21] What’s he going to say when we put you in a lineup 我们把你带到他面前他让他看看,他会怎么说呢?
[40:23] and have him take a look?
[40:24] I look like a lot of guys. 我和很多人都长的象
[40:26] People tell me that all the time. 他们都这么说
[40:28] You use these to get in? 你是用这些进去的吗?
[40:30] We pulled pollen from the glass on the door. 我们在门的玻璃上提取到了花粉
[40:34] You got them to open the door. 你让他们开门
[40:37] Come on, open up. 快,开门
[40:39] I have flowers. 我带花了
[40:46] You tried to get everyone downstairs. 你试图让每个人都到楼下去
[40:48] Octavia wants us all to go downstairs. 奥克塔维亚让我们都下楼去
[40:57] Don’t move. 别动
[40:58] But Najiv ran. 但是纳基夫跑了
[41:12] You made Terrell bag and tape, and you shot ’em all. 你让特瑞尔绑住他们,
[41:15] I wasn’t there. 用袋子套住他们,然后把他们挨个杀死 我没在那
[41:16] We found this bag at your shop. 在你的店里面我们找到了这个袋子
[41:18] And your fingerprints are all over it. 你的指纹上面到处都是
[41:22] You tried to make it look like a robbery. 你想让这事看起来象一件抢劫案
[41:28] I wasn’t there. 我没在那
[41:29] Listen to me. 听我说
[41:31] Criminals are like animals, 犯罪者就象动物一样–
[41:32] you leave tracks, we find them. 你留下了踪迹,我们找到了
[41:34] That’s what we do. 那就是我们所做的
[41:35] Like flowers, like casings, like duct tape, 就象花,子弹,宽胶带,还有口袋
[41:39] like bags. They all put you at the scene. 它们都证实了你在现场
[41:43] You got to understand, man… 但你们要理解…
[41:45] Oh, we do understand. 噢,我们完全理解
[41:47] Octavia was going to Albany 奥克塔维亚要带着你的孩子去
[41:48] to get away from her junkie brother and she was going with your kids. 奥尔巴尼,为了避开她那个吸毒成性的兄弟
[41:53] It’s hard, isn’t it? 很难,不是吗?
[41:54] To look somebody in the eye 看着别人的眼睛
[41:56] and shoot them at close range. 然后近距离射杀他们
[41:58] Thought it would be easy when you walked through the door, 虽然你走进门的时候认为很简单,但事实并不这样
[41:59] but it wasn’t. That’s why you put the bags over their heads. 那就是你在他们头上套上袋子的原因
[42:39] I read your preliminary report. 我看了你初步的报告
[42:43] Good job, Danny. 干的好,丹尼
[42:51] You’re on the promotion grid. 等着晋升吧
[42:57] I can’t wrap my head around it, Mac. 我脑子里一直在想,马克
[43:01] You get up… 你起床…
[43:04] go to work… 去工作…
[43:07] see the people that you know… 看着周围认识的人们
[43:10] you talk, you laugh… 交谈…欢笑…
[43:15] you’re living your life. 你用你的方式活着
[43:16] And then, suddenly, boom… 然后,突然,轰一下…
[43:20] …it’s just over. …就都完了
[43:23] Just like that. 就象那样
[43:24] You never even saw it coming. 你甚至都不知道那个时刻已经到来
[43:37] ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 08 ” -=END=- -=结束=-
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme