时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | How difficult is it to understand the concept of stop, drop and roll? | 如何理解他跑出来,倒在这里这里打滚的? |
[00:45] | Panic and adrenaline rarely leave room for logic. | 巨大的痛苦不能让他像正常人那样里离开房间 |
[00:48] | Eyelashes and eyebrows are only slightly singed. | 睫毛和眼眉只是轻微烧焦,面部有一些泡, |
[00:52] | Some blistering on the cheeks, but the face didn’t suffer the same degree of burns as the chest and the hands. | 但是面部,胸部还有双手烧伤程度不同 |
[00:57] | There’s something… gooey here. | 这有一些…呃……粘糊状物质 |
[01:00] | “Gooey”? | 粘糊状物质? |
[01:01] | There’s a good forensic word. | 很专业的说法 |
[01:03] | Gooey. | 粘糊状物质……我们会用到它的 |
[01:04] | We’ll have to use that more. | |
[01:06] | Traces of the goo were along the hairline, behind the ear and just above the collarbone. | 从……耳朵后边开始,一直到死者锁骨 都有这种粘糊状物质 |
[01:14] | Some kind of melted plastic? | 不觉得有点像烧熔的塑料? |
[01:21] | What are you looking for? | 在找什么? |
[01:23] | A mask. | 面具 |
[01:33] | I hear this guy is just the opening act. | 听说那人只是个开始 |
[01:35] | The main event’s in the bank. | 主要案情发生在银行里面 |
[01:36] | They do things big south of Canal Street. | 他们在Canal南街干了件大事 |
[01:40] | It’s Chinatown, Mac. | 这儿是唐人街,Mac |
[01:58] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[02:05] | Season 01 Episode 07 | |
[02:34] | They robbed the safe deposit boxes. | 他们抢了金库 |
[02:36] | Cut their way in. | 把墙打穿进来的 |
[02:55] | Gotta wear a mask to a bank robbery. It’s a rule. | 带着面具抢劫了银行 他们的规矩 |
[02:58] | How’d the fire start? | 火是怎么着起来的? |
[03:00] | Two of the bank’s guards came to the rescue. | 银行的两个警卫赶来 |
[03:02] | A couple shots were fired and boom. | 开了火,然后……爆炸,他们打中了乙炔罐 |
[03:04] | Acetylene tank ignited. | |
[03:06] | How many perps? | 有多少抢匪? |
[03:07] | Security guard Marvin Hummel says there were two, but he’s not sure. He was busy trying to save his friend’s life. | 后边儿这个警卫Marvin Hummel说有两人 但是不能确定 当时他试图救他朋友的性命 |
[03:12] | This one shot the other guard, Tony Fenn. | 这家伙开枪打了另外一个叫Toney Fenn的警卫 |
[03:15] | You talk to him? | 和Tony谈过吗? |
[03:16] | DOA at the hospital. | 他送到医院就死了 |
[03:18] | Hey, Mac. | |
[03:19] | I got a blood trail here. | 我找到这里有血迹 |
[03:21] | ?????? | 这意味着他们可能有三个人 |
[03:25] | This means there were probably three of them. | |
[03:28] | One dead in the vault. | 一个死在保险库 |
[03:31] | One who ran out in the street. | 一个跑到银行外边的路上 |
[03:38] | One got away. | 还有一个逃跑了 |
[03:40] | Blood trail just ends. | 血迹的线索没有了 |
[03:48] | Our evidence was washed away by the rain. | 对我们有用的这些证据都被雨水冲走了 |
[03:51] | I heard the shots and the explosion and ducked under my desk. I didn’t see any faces. I didn’t go anywhere near the vault. | 我听见枪声和爆炸声,然后缩进我桌子下边, 我谁都没有看到,也不敢靠近保险库 |
[03:57] | But you did call 911? | 你没有报警? |
[03:58] | Yes. I heard screaming and smoke was escaping into the main banking area. | 没有,我听见喊叫声 这时候烟已经蔓延到银行里面 |
[04:02] | The sprinkler system didn’t activate? | 消防系统的洒水喷头没有启动? |
[04:04] | It doesn’t work. | 那东西坏掉了 |
[04:05] | So the smoke detectors only alerted the people inside the bank, and the system’s not connected to the fire or police department? | 因此只探测到烟并只是警告银行里的人 而并没有采取救火措施也没有通知消防部门? |
[04:10] | Unfortunately, small, independent banks tend to spend their money on attracting customers rather than safety and security. | 没有,这种小银行只能花钱去吸引顾客 而并不考虑把钱花在安全系统上 |
[04:16] | Like I told you, I heard gunfire. | 我已经告诉过你们了 |
[04:19] | Three shots before I even got to-to the vault door. | 我只是听见了枪响 甚至我还没来得及…来得及赶到到保险库门口 |
[04:21] | You didn’t enter the vault with Tony? | 你没有和tony进入保险库吗? |
[04:23] | No. We hear noises all the time. It’s usually nothing. | 没,我们习惯了嘈杂的声音 一般都不会有事的 |
[04:25] | Plus, it was raining and the wind was blowing, so I just figured it was something on the air-conditioning unit. | 再加上当时又下雨又刮风的 我当时只是以为是空调的毛病 |
[04:30] | Can you recall any little details? Maybe the way one of them walked. | 你不能再回忆起其他一些细节吗? 比如,其中某个人的走路的动作之类的? |
[04:34] | Did you hear anyone speak, notice something strange? | 有没有听到某人说些你觉得很奇怪的话? |
[04:37] | No. Nothing. | 没,什么也没有 |
[04:39] | Look, is Tony gonna be okay? | 喂,tony他没事吧? |
[04:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起,很遗憾 |
[04:46] | Mr. Hummel, I’m gonna need your weapon. | Hummel先生,我现在需要你交出你的佩枪 |
[05:28] | Come on, bullet. | 来,出来吧…… |
[05:32] | Got it. | 出来了…… |
[05:38] | Ballistics is gonna be fun on this one. | 有些东西比这些子弹更加有趣 |
[05:41] | You know, six months ago, this place was a shoe store? | 知道吗,六个月前这家银行还是一个鞋店 |
[05:43] | And they just come in and turn it into a bank? | 也就是说,他们刚来到这里不久并把这里变成了银行 |
[05:45] | These days anybody can be a banker. | 现在还不是谁都能开银行的 |
[05:48] | Yeah, but you’d think they’d consider some kind of security. I mean, even double-thick steel. What is this, stainless steel sheeting? | 但是总得考虑一下安全问题吧 看看这些,不锈钢板吗? |
[05:53] | It’s the illusion of security. | 这种钢板是用来唬弄人的 |
[05:55] | I got this stuff on the front of my dishwasher. | 连我家洗碗机上都有些玩意儿 |
[05:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:00] | Let’s work this thing. | 就让我们看看这些玩意 |
[06:03] | Perps cut through the wall here. | 抢匪把墙打通进来到这里面 |
[06:05] | Coming from the empty storefront. | 从没人的沿街的店面过来 |
[06:06] | My guess is, they worked through the night. | 我的猜测是他们连夜赶出来的 |
[06:11] | But they couldn’t enter the vault till around 8:30 a.m., | 但是在早上八点半之前 |
[06:13] | after the bank manager and security guard punched through their codes to disarm the alarm. | 也就是银行经理和警卫还没有关闭报警装置前 |
[06:17] | And that’d leave them about 30 minute before the bank opens at 9:00, to get in, get the goods and get out. | 他们不可能只用三十分钟闯入到这个保险库里边, 在九点银行开门之前,抢走东西并且再从这里逃跑 |
[06:25] | The security guard said his partner heard a noise. | 警卫说他的同伴听见有动静 |
[06:29] | Please don’t move ! | |
[06:31] | So our guard interrupts their plans and they started to head out the way they came in. | 所以警卫打乱了他们的计划 然后他们开始从他们进来的地方向外冲 |
[06:36] | I’d say the first guy out had to knock over the tank. | 第一个向外冲的家伙撞倒了乙炔罐 |
[06:40] | The regulator cracks… | 罐子上的阀门裂开了…… |
[06:42] | and this place is a tin can of excitement. | 这里随时都有爆炸的危险 |
[06:47] | A perfectly planned bank heist ruined by the unexpected. | 一个意外砸了这些抢匪的如意算盘 |
[06:50] | There’s something I don’t get, here. | 我不明白…… |
[06:51] | I mean, if your time’s limited and you want to get out with everything you can, | 时间有限而且还想把东西都拿走 |
[06:54] | why wouldn’tyou pop all the safe deposit boxes in the same row or column? | 为什么不打开某一列或是某一排保险柜? |
[06:57] | Well, it’s true. These guys were all over the place. You got 38, 58, 18, 28… | 恩,的确,这些家伙都快把这些保险柜全光临遍了 看看这些,38号柜 58号 18 28…… |
[07:03] | What’s with all the eights? | 为什么都有8? |
[07:04] | It’s a lucky number in the Chinese culture. | 在中国文化里边8是一个幸运数字 |
[07:06] | We have superstitious bank robbers? | 看来这些抢匪很迷信 |
[07:08] | Superstitious bank patrons, most of them Chinese. | 这些迷信的银行资助人,大多都是中国人 |
[07:11] | Their money and valuables are safe if they’re in a deposit box containing the number eight. | 他们认为如果把钱和有价值的东西 放在这些带8的保险柜里会很安全 |
[07:16] | Yeah, but then how do you explain, 12…? | 恩,但是,对这些12号 |
[07:18] | We got 14, we got 45… | 14号 45号……又如何解释? |
[07:20] | Let’s just add that to our list of unanswered questions. | 让我们把这些先放到一边 |
[07:23] | Here’s another one. | 这还有另一个问题 |
[07:27] | All right, we know how they broke in here. | 好了,我们知道他们是怎么从这闯进来的 |
[07:31] | How’d they break in there? | 他们是如何从这里进来的? |
[07:33] | Mr. Bloom is the leasing agent. | Bloom先生是个中介 |
[07:35] | He received a letter a week ago that he believed was from the owner. | 一周前他收到一封信,他相信是房主寄来的 |
[07:38] | It said he was no longer interested in renting out the building. So, he locked up the space and stopped showing it. | 上边说他不再愿意出租房屋了 所以他把房间锁起来不再让别人来进来 |
[07:42] | I did keep the signs up for a little free advertising. | 但是我还是留有记号 |
[07:45] | Just in case someone called and I could show them another space. | 即便是有人打电话来,我还会给带他看其他的房子 |
[07:49] | So far, there’s no clear sign of breaking and entering. The doors, air ducts, windows. | 但是,现在还没有看到有这个什么记号 门上 通风管 窗户 都没找到 |
[07:54] | You buying his story? | 你不会被他骗了吧? |
[07:56] | Well, you know me– everybody’s a suspect till you prove otherwise. | 哦,你知道我的 每个人都可以怀疑,除非你证明他无罪 |
[08:00] | Mr. Bloom, does anyone other than yourself have a key? | Bloom先生 有没有其他人有钥匙的? |
[08:04] | Just the owner. | 只有房主 |
[08:05] | He’s still in China. I spoke to him this morning. | 他现在还在中国 今天早上我把发生的事告诉他了 |
[08:07] | No chance anyone duplicated your key? | 别人没有可能复制你的钥匙吗? |
[08:09] | No. Impossible. | 是的,不可能 |
[08:11] | We’ll need that letter you received. | 我们现在需要那封你收到的信 |
[08:13] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[08:17] | We’ll also need a list and description of anyone he showed the space. | 我们还需要有一份关于 他把这个房间都给过什么人看过的描述 |
[08:20] | They probably cased it under the guise of wanting to lease it. | 或许他们想要租这里只是一个假象 |
[08:22] | You check the hospitals on our third perp? | 你去查一下医院的那个人作为我们第三个嫌疑人 |
[08:24] | Yeah, even the ones in Jersey. Nothing. | 好的,没问题 看来找到 |
[09:07] | Found the key. | 找到钥匙了 |
[09:27] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[09:36] | Perp suffered second-and third-degree burns over approximately 52% of his body. | 死者全身大约百分之五十二烧伤 ,二度到三度烧伤 |
[09:40] | Most of the upper torso. | 大部分是上躯干部 |
[09:42] | Foaming from the mouth indicates pulmonary edema. | 嘴上的泡表明肺部水肿 |
[09:44] | Abnormal accumulation of fluid in the chest. | 胸部有不正常的积水 |
[09:48] | Take a look at this. | 看看这里 |
[09:55] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[09:57] | No soot or smoke in the throat. | 喉咙没有油烟 |
[09:59] | A flash-fire explosion. | 是爆炸产生的大火 |
[10:01] | Right. | 的确 |
[10:01] | Inhalation of superheated air causes a reflex closure of the upper larynx. | 吸入高温气体导致了上喉部的反射性封闭 |
[10:05] | Not only does it scald the throat tissue, it collapses. | 不仅仅是烫伤,喉部组织完全坏死了 |
[10:10] | So he suffocated instantly. | 所以他是窒息致死的 |
[10:12] | Before he even knew what hit him. | 恩,甚至他还不知道是什么击中了他 |
[10:16] | This is odd. | 这个地方很奇怪 |
[10:17] | He was holding something. | 当时他抓住某个东西 |
[10:19] | Didn’t let go… | 直到他死…… |
[10:20] | until he had to. | 才不得不放手 |
[10:21] | The burns on the hands are significant. | 手的烧伤很严重 |
[10:23] | They wore latex gloves. | 因为他们带了橡胶手套 |
[10:25] | The gloves went up in flames, caused a lot of damage to the exterior tissue. | 由于那些手套着了火,导致了外部组织的严重烧伤 |
[10:28] | How soon can we get an I.D. on these guys? | 我们要查处这些尸体的身份还需要多长时间 |
[10:30] | I was just about to print them. | 我正准备把他们的指纹印下来 |
[10:31] | I think I can work from the inside out. | 我想我可以把这些皮割下来从里边得到指纹 |
[12:04] | Looks like a partial print. | 这个扣子上好像有另外一个人的指纹 |
[12:06] | I was searching for anything that might lead us of our third perp. | 我正试图找到一些踪迹能让我们找到第三个跑掉的人 |
[12:10] | Just check this out. | 看看这个 |
[12:12] | I’m calling him Robber Number One. | 这个是一号抢匪 |
[12:14] | He’s in the vault. | 他在保险库内 |
[12:16] | Okay, same guy. | 恩,是那个家伙 |
[12:18] | No. Wait a minute. | 不,等等 |
[12:19] | It’s not the same wardrobe. That’s not the same guy. | 衣服不同,他们不是一个人 |
[12:21] | He’s got a hood on his jacket. | 他穿的是带帽子的衣服 |
[12:23] | That’s Robber Number Two. | 这是二号抢匪 |
[12:26] | Here come One and Three. | 那么现在就有三个抢匪了 |
[12:29] | They’re all wearing the same mask. | 他们都带了相同的面具 |
[12:31] | That’s why the security guard didn’t know whether there were two or three of them. | 看来这让警卫很难弄清到底是三个人还是两个人 |
[12:35] | That’s not a president’s face. | 他们带的面具不是哪个总统的样子 |
[12:37] | It’s not a superhero. | 不是某个英雄人物 |
[12:39] | Not a Halloween mask. | 也不是万圣节上戴的面具 |
[12:41] | Just an ordinary, everyday face. Look. | 只是一张很普通的面具 |
[12:45] | It fits perfectly around the eyes and chin. | 看,这个面具和他们的眼部以及下巴都过渡的很好 |
[12:47] | Somebody made those masks for their faces. | 有人专门为他们不同的面部订做了这些面具 |
[12:51] | I mean, they could have poured it from the face or molded it from a picture. | 我的意思是,他们很可能是照着某个人的脸 或是照着某个照片作出这些面具的 |
[12:55] | And, if that’s the case, there’s a good chance it’s someone they knew. | 恩,如果是这样的话 很有可能有人认得他们 |
[12:59] | Let’s find him. | 先查出这个人 |
[13:42] | From Hawkes ? | 来自Hawkes? |
[13:43] | Yeah. He ID’d our burn victim from Bowery Street. | 是的,这是在Bowery大街上烧死的那个人的鉴定 |
[13:45] | His name is Carlton Himes. He’s 26. | 他的名字叫Carlton Himes,26岁 |
[13:48] | He was in the system for grand larceny auto six years ago. | 他与六年前一起盗车案有关 |
[13:51] | The other body that we found in the vault is a John Doe. Nothingto run with. | 另一个死在保险库里的人叫John Doe,没有前科 |
[13:54] | What about DNA results from the blood at the scene? | 得到现场血迹的DNA了吗? |
[13:56] | You know, we’re still waiting. | 还需要等一段时间 |
[13:57] | I want you to see something. | 我让你看看这个 |
[14:04] | A jade monkey. | 一只翡翠猴 |
[14:05] | The English translation of the characters are “love” and “prosperity.” | 那几个字的英文翻译是 |
[14:10] | I think it’s a charm bracelet. | 我想个这个是个带咒符的手链 |
[14:11] | And the monkey matches the void in our perp’s hand. | 这个翡翠猴和死者手上发白的地方恰好相配 |
[14:14] | It’s odd. | 奇怪的是 |
[14:15] | There were a lot of valuable things to grab in the vault. | 保险库里有那么多有价值的东西 |
[14:19] | Why go for that? | 为什么只是为了寻找这些东西 |
[14:20] | Exactly. It’s probably worth $50. | 的确,这东西可能只值50美元 |
[14:22] | I did lift a partial print on the clasp. | 我检查了那个扣子上留下的指纹 |
[14:25] | I’m running it against every database we’ve got, including employees that are printed at the bank. | 包括银行里的所有雇员和我们现有的数据库 |
[14:29] | Good. Because superstition wasn’t the only reason they opened those boxes. | 很好,迷信不是他们打开那些保险柜的主要原因 |
[14:34] | Based on insurance claims, the contents were valued at over $10,000 in every case. | 包括保险金 ,每个保险柜里的东西都价值超过10,000美元 |
[14:39] | How do you think our perps knew that they’d hit the jackpot when they opened those boxes? | 但是那些抢匪怎么知道他们想要的东西在哪个保险柜里 |
[14:42] | It wasn’t luck. | 那不是巧合 |
[14:49] | The fingerprint on the clasp belongs to Joanne Cho. | 扣子上的指纹属于一个叫Joanne Cho的人 |
[14:52] | I don’t know the contents of a patron’s safe deposit box. No bank employee does. | 我不知道那些保险柜里边的东西 银行的雇员也不知道 |
[14:55] | But you do know the balance of their checking and savings accounts? | 但是你却知道收支的细节 |
[14:58] | Yes. | 是的 那么,你就可以知道那些人可能存入了比较贵重的东西 |
[14:58] | Based on that information, you could probably make an educated guess of who might have something very valuable in their safe deposit box. | 那么,你就可以知道那些人可能存入了比较贵重的东西 |
[15:04] | No. | 我不知道 如果有人把属于他们保险柜的钥匙丢失了 |
[15:05] | If someone should lose the key to their box, who would they go to to get a replacement? | 如果有人把属于他们保险柜的钥匙丢失了 谁可以帮他们换一把新钥匙? |
[15:08] | Me. | 我 听说你还有一个女儿 |
[15:09] | It says here that you have a daughter. | 听说你还有一个女儿 |
[15:12] | Doris. She’s 11 months old. | Doris,她才只有十一月大 |
[15:15] | And, uh, you’re not married. | 你……还没有结婚 |
[15:16] | No. | 没有 |
[15:21] | Do you recognize these? | 你认识这些吗 |
[15:23] | Beads and a jade monkey. | 念珠还有翡翠猴 |
[15:25] | Wow, that’s good. | 噢,很好 |
[15:26] | You knew right away. | 你一看就认识了 |
[15:27] | The first time I looked at them, it took me a while to figure out what they were. | 我第一次看到这些东西的时候 我还花了段时间弄清楚这些到底是什么东西 |
[15:30] | – Are they yours ? – No. | 这些东西是你的吗 |
[15:32] | Your fingerprint was on the clasp. | 不是 |
[15:35] | What’s his name? | 但是这个扣子上有你的指纹 他叫什么名字 |
[15:37] | The bank robber had this charm in his hand. | 银行抢匪的手上带着这些东西 |
[15:39] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:40] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友? |
[15:41] | Baby-sitter? | 保姆? 你们要逮捕我吗? |
[15:41] | Are you going to arrest me? | 你们要逮捕我吗? |
[15:43] | Is he your baby’s father? | 他是你孩子的父亲? |
[15:44] | No. I swear to you I don’t know him. | 不是,我向你保证 我真的不知道这个人 |
[15:49] | Why would a single mother, with a good job and a small child, suddenly become a bank robber? | 为什么一个带着孩子有良好工作的单身母亲去做银行抢劫? |
[15:54] | And why rob safety deposit boxes when you deal with cash every single day? | 为什么平时接触到这些保险柜的时候不拿走里边的现金? |
[16:01] | Year of the monkey. | 猴年 |
[16:03] | Her child is 11 months old. | 她的孩子十一个月大,猴年出生 |
[16:05] | Born in the year of the monkey. | |
[16:07] | Jade is given to a young, Asian female child to represent prosperity and good fortune. | 在亚洲,翡翠用来保佑那些小女孩 希望他们健康成长并且有好的未来 |
[16:13] | Okay. So the bracelet belongs to Joanne’s baby. | 所以 那个手链是Joane的孩子的 |
[16:17] | But why is the baby’s bracelet in the vault? | 但是那个孩子的手链怎么会出现在保险库里 |
[16:20] | Yeah. Of all the things the bank robber could have take out of there– money, jewels– he takes a jade monkey? | 是啊,银行里什么都有,钱还有珠宝 难道他身上本来就带着这个翡翠猴 |
[16:28] | Maybe he wasn’t taking it. | 也许他本身没有带 |
[16:31] | Maybe he brought it. | 也许他是从里边拿的 |
[16:33] | They’ll kill her. | 他们会杀了她的 |
[16:34] | They forced you to cooperate with the bank robbery by taking your daughter. | 他们带走了你的女儿,胁迫你参与抢劫 |
[16:39] | The bracelet is hers, right? | 手链是她的,对吗? |
[16:41] | Yes. I asked them to bring proof that they still had her. | 是的,我想他们给我看我的女儿还在他们手上 |
[16:47] | This bank robbery just turned into a kidnapping. | 这起银行抢劫案变成了绑架案 |
[16:54] | ???? (pas dans le transcript) | |
[16:57] | We’re missing the letter “X.” | 信上少了个字母”x” |
[16:58] | It came like that. | 他们总是这样干的 |
[17:00] | Can you describe the men that took your child? | 能描述一下绑架你女儿的那个人吗 |
[17:01] | Dark hair, dark eyes, fair complexion, medium build. | 黑头发,黑眼睛,看起来很面善,中等个头 |
[17:05] | They looked exactly the same. | 他们看上去都差不多 |
[17:07] | I opened the door to get the morning paper… | 我打开门去取报纸 |
[17:11] | Oh, my God! | 噢!天! |
[17:12] | Please… | 求你们…… |
[17:14] | No! No! | 不要!不要! |
[17:17] | Why didn’t you call the police? | 为什么你不报警 |
[17:18] | They said they’d kill her, and I believed them. | 那样的话他们会杀了她,我就听他们的了 |
[17:20] | I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know why they picked me, and then, that afternoon, that note arrived. | 我不知道我该做什么 我不知道他们为什么选择我 然后,那天下午,那封信就到了 |
[17:35] | The phone number on the note is a pay phone at Madison Square Garden. | 绑架信上留的电话是Madison Square公园的 |
[17:38] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:39] | Two officers will be here with you, and we’re going to set up a tap on your phone. All right? | 两名警官留在这里,我们会在你的电话上按上窃听器 |
[17:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:45] | The bank robbery went badly. They haven’t returned her. And I haven’t heard anything else. | 事情闹了这么大,他们还没有把她还给我, 现在什么消息也没有 |
[17:50] | Do you think Doris is still alive? | Doris还活着吗? |
[17:53] | I’m going to take the note and the baby’s clothing down to the lab. | 我们会做记录同时会把你孩子的衣服带到实验室去 |
[17:56] | I’ll call you the moment I find something. | 一有消息我们会马上通知你 |
[17:58] | Please… find her. | 求你……一定要找到她 |
[18:33] | Just a few questions regarding the shooting in the vault. | 想问你点有关保险库里开枪的事 |
[18:35] | – Hey, I’m not sure what else I can tell you. – Who discharged their weapon first? | 我真的不知道还有什么我能告诉你们的了 他们之中谁开了第一枪 |
[18:40] | I heard a shot… | 我只是听见有枪声 |
[18:41] | So, the first shot was discharged from the bank robber’s gun, and it struck Tony? | 那么是不是绑匪开了枪,然后打中了Tony |
[18:45] | Yeah. But, again, I wasn’t right there when it happened. | 是的,但是,再说一遍,我当时……当时不在现场 |
[18:49] | Who did you fire at? | 那么你开枪打中了谁? |
[18:50] | Well, I saw someone moving in-in the smoke. | 当时……烟雾中我看到有人移动 |
[18:55] | So the vault filled up with smoke. | 那么保险库里充满了烟雾 |
[18:56] | Made it hard to see. | 很难看清 |
[18:57] | Well, to tell you the truth, guys, I was scared and, uh… | 好吧,我说 我当时很害怕,然后…… |
[19:02] | I just fired, not thinking about it. | 什么也没想胡乱开了一枪 |
[19:07] | Are you guys any closer to finding Joanne’s little girl? | 你们寻找Joanne的女儿又什么进展吗? |
[19:10] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[19:11] | It’s a terrible thing, you know? | 真的很严重 |
[19:16] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢合作 |
[19:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:23] | You believe him? | 你会相信他吗? |
[19:26] | I do. | 我会 |
[19:27] | But then there’s the evidence. | 我们肯定会弄清 |
[19:37] | Mac, I got a hit on the parolee database for the mask. | Mac,我查了假释人员的数据库 |
[19:40] | I got a guy whose facial structure matches the profile. | 查到一个人的面部特性和面具一样 |
[19:43] | Check this out. Parolee Luther Willett convicted four years ago– bank robbery. Hit the same place twice in the same week. | 查出Parolee Luther Willett 四年前因为在同一周内连续抢劫同一银行而被判刑 |
[19:49] | Good, Amy. | 做的好Amy |
[19:50] | Find Flack and run with it. | 和Flack一起去调查一下 |
[19:53] | Luther Willett? | 你是Luther Willett? |
[19:55] | Detective Flack. | 我是探员Flack |
[19:56] | Agent Burn. | |
[19:57] | Crime Scene Investigators. | 犯罪现场调查员 |
[19:58] | Wow. Cops around here just get prettier every day. | 哇,现在的警察越来越漂亮了 |
[20:01] | Watch it. | 注意你的嘴 哦,别生气 |
[20:01] | Oh, hey, don’t get upset. | 哦,别生气 |
[20:03] | I just got out of prison. | 我刚刚才出狱 |
[20:04] | You both look good to me. | 你们看上去都挺友善的 |
[20:05] | Where were you yesterday morning, Luther? | 昨天你在什么地方? |
[20:07] | Not in Chinatown. | 反正没在唐人街 |
[20:09] | I read the newspaper. | 我看过报纸了 |
[20:10] | You got somebody who can vouch for you? | 谁能证明? |
[20:11] | Oh, sure. My boss. But you know what? He’s out to lunch right now. | 哦,当然,我的老板可以证明 你猜怎么着,我老板现在出去吃午饭了 |
[20:14] | You got somebody else? | 还有人能证明吗? |
[20:16] | Nobody trusts nobody anymore. | 不相信我也没有办法 |
[20:17] | It’s really hard to argue with the evidence. | 但是这有你在场的证据 |
[20:22] | Ah, what do you know? | 啊,就是因为他们长得像我 |
[20:24] | – They look like me – You have a guess on who your twins are ? | 知道这些长得像你的人都是谁吗? |
[20:26] | Nah. I’m sorry, man. I can’t help you. | 不,对不起,我帮不上忙 |
[20:28] | Maybe we should just take you in, Luther. | 看来我们需要再把你弄进去 |
[20:30] | You fit the description– bank robbery, kidnapping. What is that, Flack? | 你原来干过这行,抢劫银行,绑架 |
[20:33] | 15… 20 years? | 就这些要再里边呆多久呢? Flack,十五还是二十年? |
[20:36] | You’re from Brooklyn. | 你来自Brooklyn吧 |
[20:36] | Come on, Luther. | 说说吧,Luther |
[20:37] | Who hates you enough to try to frame you for bank robbery? You piss somebody off in prison? | 是谁这么憎恨你扮成你的模样去抢劫银行 你在监狱的时候是不是招惹过谁? |
[20:41] | You got this whole thing all wrong, man. | 你完全搞错了,兄弟 |
[20:42] | Why don’t you enlighten me? | 为什么你们不开导我呢? |
[20:43] | That there? | 监狱是一个让人尊敬的地方 |
[20:44] | It’s a tribute. | |
[20:45] | Prison just ain’t about punishment. | |
[20:47] | It’s about education. | 监狱不是一个惩罚人的地方 它是一个教育人的地方 |
[20:49] | Go in there, guys start bragging about what got you in there. | 刚开始到那里,狱友们开始吹他们犯的事 |
[20:51] | Then you’re teaching it. | 接着就开始互相学习经验 |
[20:52] | Then, one day, you got a flock of disciples. | 但是很快,一大堆纪律就会让你不得不遵守 |
[20:54] | Why don’t you give us the names of your followers? | 为什么你不直截了当的告诉我们和你呆在一起的人 |
[20:58] | I was in prison for four years. | 我呆在监狱四年 |
[21:00] | I had 15 different cell mates, lived in five different cell blocks. | 和我住的人先后换了十五个 也曾经在五个不同的地方呆过 |
[21:04] | Why don’t you guys figure it out? | 为什么你们这些家伙不想想这个问题? |
[22:14] | Diapers. | |
[22:14] | Oops. | |
[22:48] | I’ve checked every typeface, font, paper and ink process that exists. | 我已经检查了那封信上的每一个字,以及纸张墨料 |
[22:52] | The good news is, the letters on our cut-and-paste note | 好消息是 |
[22:54] | could have only come from three magazines: | 信上那些从别的的地方剪下来的字母只来自于三个不用杂志 |
[22:57] | Gotham | Gotham, The Hamptons |
[22:58] | and Playbill. | Hampton和Playbill(杂志名) |
[22:59] | And the bad news? | 那么坏消息呢 |
[22:59] | Over 20,000 subscribers in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿有20,000多个地方出售这种杂志 |
[23:01] | That’s not including the other boroughs. | 而且还不包括其他州 |
[23:03] | Playbill, huh? | 有些复杂,不是吗? |
[23:05] | Let me see if I can help you narrow the search. | 我看能不能帮助你缩小一下范围 |
[23:07] | Please. | 愿闻其详 |
[23:09] | I found traces of sodium polyacrylate on the baby’s clothing. | 我检查了孩子身上有一种叫丙烯酸钠的化学物质 |
[23:12] | A form of plastic. | 是一种塑料 |
[23:13] | Used in diapers for absorption. | 一种高吸水物质比如尿布 |
[23:15] | But when I checked the morphology of the diaper, | 但是当我把这个东西和尿布作比较之后 |
[23:17] | and compared it to the trace that I found on the clothing, there was no match. It was a dead end. | 发现材料完全不同 |
[23:21] | And what changes that now? | 那么它是用来做什么的 |
[23:23] | Snowflakes. | 雪花 |
[23:25] | Fake snow, to be exact, | 真正意义上来说是假雪花,材料就是丙烯酸钠 |
[23:27] | it’s also made of sodium polyacrylate. | |
[23:29] | We have someone making masks, | 那么我们要寻找的人就和这些面具,杂志,雪花有关 |
[23:31] | Playbill magazine, and fake snow. | |
[23:33] | And a play set in the wintertime. | 而这些都是在冬天用的 |
[23:40] | The show opened and closed in the same week. | 演出从开始到结束只有一周时间 |
[23:42] | Theater’s been dark for a month and half now. | 这个剧院已经停了一个半月了 |
[23:45] | I come by every once in a while. | 我不时的会到这里来 |
[23:47] | I would have known if someone came in here. | 如果谁来过这里我肯定会知道 |
[23:48] | Never noticed the hole in the door? | 从来没有发现这里有个洞? |
[24:13] | Mac. | |
[24:25] | And one that got away. | 还有一个人从这里离开了 |
[24:30] | A tiny imprint. | 是个婴孩 |
[24:37] | The baby was definitely here. | 那个婴儿肯定在来过这里 |
[24:40] | Where is she now? | 那么她现在在哪? |
[25:14] | He didn’t live alone. | 他不是一个人住 |
[25:37] | Positive for cocaine. | 很可能还吸可卡因 |
[25:42] | Found the missing letter “x”. | Mac,看我找了什么字母”X”,可能来自于某个杂志的插页 |
[25:44] | Looks like our letter came from the inside cover of a magazine. | 看起来很像那封信中少的那个字母 |
[25:47] | There’s a partial zip code on the reverse side. | 另一面还有一部分编码 |
[25:51] | His name’s Kevin Moretti. | 死者叫Kevin Moretti |
[25:53] | He’s got a rap sheet longer than I am tall, | 和我差不多高 |
[25:55] | and he’s spent time in jail with our good friend Luther Willett. | 他在监狱的时候就和我们的老朋友Luther Willett在一起 |
[25:58] | What’d you get from his parole officer? | 假释他的官员怎么说? |
[25:59] | That he’s been looking for him. | 我猜那官员一直都在找他 |
[26:01] | The home address he had on file for Moretti was a Laundromat in the Bronx. | 这个家伙留的地址是Bronx街上的一家洗衣店 |
[26:04] | No connection to this place. | 这个地方和他一点关系也没有 |
[26:05] | Chinatown to East Broadway. | 唐人街到百老汇,这么远的距离 |
[26:08] | Long way to go. | |
[26:08] | Especially when you’ve been shot. | 特别是被枪击中后 |
[26:10] | There must’ve been something here he had to get to. | 他肯定会去某个地方拿东西 |
[26:13] | Or someone. | 或者去找某人 |
[26:17] | We may have the guy, but we’re no closer | 我们如果去找这个人的话 |
[26:18] | to recovering Joanne’s baby than we were yesterday and the clock’s ticking. | 孩子可能就会有危险,时间不多了 |
[26:22] | Six hours and our kidnapping turns into a possible homicide. | 如果在拖六个小时绑架案说不定就变成杀人案了 |
[26:29] | Gunshot wound to the neck. | 手枪击中了他的脖子 |
[26:31] | Just nicked the carotid artery. | 深入颈动脉 |
[26:34] | He might have been saved if he hadn’t run. | 如果他不跑说不定还有救 |
[26:37] | Bled to death. | 流血过多死亡 |
[26:41] | Doesn’t appear to have any burns. | 没有烧伤的迹象 |
[26:43] | Clearly, he was out of the path of the blast. | 很明显,他不在爆炸的范围内 |
[26:45] | Already on his way out? | 爆炸时已经逃跑了? |
[26:47] | Did any glass shatter at the scene? | 现场有没有碎玻璃? |
[26:49] | No. | 没有 |
[26:50] | Lead paint? | 含铅的油漆? |
[26:51] | Possibly. | 或许吧 |
[26:52] | Usually you have all the answers, Sheldon. | 平常你心里都是由答案了的,Sheldon |
[26:54] | I found recognizable residue in our perp’s lungs. | 我发现肺部明显含有水银,玻璃纤维,气管里过量的铅元素 |
[26:56] | Traces of mercury, glass fibers and lead in his trachea. | 以前在Ground |
[26:59] | Same components found in the | Zero的清洁工的肺部发现过相同的这些物质 |
[27:01] | lungs of the Ground Zero cleanup crews, many of them got sick. | 很多人因此致病 |
[27:03] | That was three years ago. | 那是三年前了 |
[27:05] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[27:06] | Over a short period of time, | 吸入肺部的玻璃纤维,在很短的时间就会被吸收 |
[27:07] | inhaled glass fibers absorb into the lungs. | |
[27:10] | In this case, they haven’t. | 现在不是,很明显,这是最近才被吸入的 |
[27:11] | It’s clear this is a recent deposit. | |
[27:49] | Taylor. | 我是Taylor |
[27:52] | Joanne Cho received this ransom note about an hour ago. | 一小时前Joanne Cho收到这封要求付赎金的信 |
[27:55] | It’s marked urgent and placed in her neighbor’s mailbox, | 这封信是加急的而且放在了她邻居家的信箱里 |
[27:57] | but it had Joanne’s name and address on it. | 但是上边Joanne的地址却是写正确了的 |
[27:59] | We have a kidnapper who relies on the kindness of New Yorkers? | 这个绑匪就这样无情的玩弄好心的纽约人? |
[28:04] | We get prints or DNA? | 上边又没有指纹或是DNA? |
[28:05] | No, it came up clean. | 没,上边很干净,我正在分析上边的字迹 |
[28:06] | I’m running analysis on the writing. | |
[28:11] | “Deliver in unmarked bills, $200,000. | 把200,000编号不连续的美元 |
[28:13] | “4:00. The New York Bystander newsstand, South East corner of Central Park.” | 4:00放到中央公园旁边的东北角的报纸箱上 |
[28:20] | Same person who signed the letter to the leasing agent | 这封信的字迹和写给那个中介的信是出自同一个人 |
[28:22] | wrote this ransom note. | |
[28:26] | Some sort of gooey residue on top of the piece of paper. | 这封信的顶上好像有点 |
[28:31] | Great choice of words. | 你用词也蛮专业的嘛 |
[28:34] | Means it came from a notepad. | 意味着这纸来自于那种可以撕的记事本 |
[28:38] | This isn’t the first sheet. | 而且这不是第一页 |
[28:40] | Maybe we can raise the imprint | 或许我们可以把纸上的印记凸显出来看看上一页都写了些什么 |
[28:41] | from the page above it. | |
[28:50] | We need a translator. | 我们需要一个翻译 |
[28:52] | Joanne Cho wants to pay the ransom. | Joanne Cho想支付赎金 |
[28:54] | The bank’s willing to put up money on her behalf. | 银行愿意为她提供资助 |
[28:56] | Can’t we talk her out of it? | 我们能不能说服她不要这么做? |
[28:57] | I tried, but she’s made up her mind. | 我尝试过了,但是她已经决定了, |
[28:58] | The department policy dictates that we respect her wishes. | 上级指示我们要遵从她的意愿 |
[29:01] | Great, so the kidnapper takes the money; we can’t go after them. | 好,我们就在后边跟踪那个绑匪 |
[29:04] | Our priority has to be getting the child back. | 我们首要任务是把孩子安全的弄回来 |
[29:07] | Collaring the kidnapper is a close second. | 其次,才是逮捕逮捕绑匪 |
[30:09] | Looks like we’ve got someone. | 好像我们找到了 |
[30:11] | White male approaching the newsstand. | 一个白人接近了那个报纸箱 |
[30:16] | Flack, what the hell? | Flack,到底发生了什么? |
[30:36] | Anybody got eyes on our guy? | 有人看到那家伙跑哪去了吗? |
[30:37] | Negative, checkin’ the East Side, we’ve got nothing. | 东区什么也没有,我们没有发现 |
[30:40] | What’s with all these squad cars? | 这些警车是怎么回事? |
[30:41] | A police terrorist response drill. | 一次警方的反恐演练 |
[30:43] | Right here? Right now? | 此时此刻? |
[30:45] | Did you know about this? | 你之前不知道这个情况吗? |
[30:46] | They don’t send out a memo. | 之前他们没有通知我们 |
[30:47] | The point is, they’re unannounced. | |
[30:49] | Did he get the money? | 他拿走钱了吗? |
[30:54] | Nope. | 没 |
[30:56] | This is just great. | 差点连钱也没了 |
[31:01] | Damn it! | 见鬼! |
[31:09] | Flack! | |
[31:21] | I found it in a puddle. | 我在一个水坑里找到的 |
[31:24] | Kidnapper got rid of the one thing we could identify : the face. | 绑匪掉下了一个我们可以找到他的东西–面具 |
[31:28] | He blended into the crowd. | 他和人群混在一起,我们眼睛根本跟不上他 |
[31:29] | I could’ve looked him straight in the eyes and not even have known it. | |
[31:32] | I’ll swab it, see if I can find anything. | 我来吧,看能不能发现点什么线索 |
[31:35] | With all that rain, it’s not like Mother Nature is playing ball. | 下那么大的雨 真搞不懂老天爷是不是在和我们做游戏 |
[31:39] | Then it’s time to change the game. | 那么现在就到了我们扭转局面的时候了 |
[32:16] | Where’s Doris? Where’s my child? | 我的孩子Doris在哪? |
[32:22] | They didn’t come for the money? | 他们没有来拿钱吗? |
[32:24] | No, they didn’t pick up the ransom. | 是的,他们没有来取赎金 |
[32:26] | But we have some officers at your home and your phone is being monitored. | 但是,我们有同事在你家里 |
[32:29] | We’re still going after the kidnapper. | 你的电话也被监控,放心我们还在努力寻找绑匪 |
[32:32] | What’s going to happen to Doris? | 我的孩子会发生什么事? |
[32:34] | Isn’t time running out? | 时间不是到了吗? |
[33:08] | Oh, I see a smile. | 哦,什么事这么高兴 |
[33:11] | Translation of the message on the notepad came back, and we’ve got a name: | 那封信上的翻译送过来了,上边写有Nina Chang的名字 |
[33:16] | Nina Chang. | 她在剧院里当化妆师 |
[33:17] | She works as a makeup artist in the theater. | 受雇于先前的那个剧院 |
[33:20] | Employed on Winter Retreat. | 但是剧院方面不能给我们提供她现在的住址 |
[33:22] | But the theater couldn’t give us a current address. | |
[33:24] | Well, what do you say we get creative and see if we can find her? | 哦,一个重大的发现,看看我们能不能找到她 |
[33:31] | There’s 45 Nina Chang or N. Chang listed in Lower Manhattan. | 曼哈顿有45个叫Nina Chang |
[33:34] | We got to narrow the search. | 我们要缩小搜索范围 |
[33:36] | Plug in that partial zip code we found on the back of the cutout “X.” | 把那个X”背后的编码也搜索以下看看 |
[33:42] | That eliminates about four blocks and 12 Nina Changs. | 范围所到4个街区和12个Nina |
[33:45] | It’s still a needle in the haystack. | Chang,仍然是大海捞针 |
[33:46] | It’s ‘cose we don’t have the last two numbers of that zip code. | 那时因为那个编码还缺了两个数字 |
[33:48] | If we did, it would help. | 如果我们有的话,那就帮大忙了 |
[33:49] | Okay, six degrees of separation. | OK,六组分头寻找,找出一切她和绑架有关的东西 |
[33:51] | Let’s list everything that could possibly connect Nina Chang to our kidnapping. | |
[33:55] | She worked at the theater where we found Kevin Moretti’s body. | 她曾在我们找到Kevin Moretti尸体的那个剧院工作 |
[33:57] | I found two hairs on the body that were not his. | 在尸体上找到两根不是死者的头发 |
[34:00] | Can we connect them to Nina? | 看看是不是Nina的? |
[34:01] | Well, the DNA results came back as female, | 恩,DNA结果显示她是女性,黑色长发 |
[34:04] | black, long and straight. | |
[34:05] | Doesn’t mean they’re Asian. | 意味着他们是亚洲人 |
[34:06] | Doesn’t rule it out. | 别下定论 |
[34:07] | So she knew Kevin Moretti. | 那么她认识Kevin Moretti |
[34:08] | She more than knew him. | 她不仅仅只是认识她, |
[34:10] | I found one of the hairs inside of his clothes. | 我是在死者的衣服内找到头发的 |
[34:12] | Most likely, they were on his body before he got dressed. | 很可能他们在一起睡过 |
[34:14] | The hair didn’t get there by bumping into him. | 否则头发不可能无缘无故的跑到死者的身体上 |
[34:16] | Okay, so they were more than just close friends, right? | 好吧 那么他们就不仅仅只是普通朋友了? |
[34:19] | Guy just gets out of prison, he needs a place to live. | 男的才从监狱里出来,他需要有地方住下 |
[34:21] | All right, we know we can put him in her apartment, | 好吧,我们可以认为男的住在女的公寓里 |
[34:24] | which is somewhere in… this zip code. | 而这个公寓……和编码出自同一个地方 |
[34:29] | Dr. Hawkes said the residue in Kevin Moretti’s lungs | Hawkes医生说 在Kevin |
[34:32] | was reminiscent of the debris in the lungs of Ground Zero cleanup workers. | Moretti的肺部和Ground Zero的清洁工 都有相同的类似于瓦砾的残留物 |
[34:38] | Show me the debris fallout zone. | 给我看看这些物质可能涉及出现的地方 |
[34:44] | That eliminates nine Nina Changs. | 剩下9个相同姓名的 |
[34:47] | Why would the residue enter his lungs now? | 为什么在三年之后他的肺部还会出现这些物质? |
[34:49] | Three years after the event? | |
[34:52] | New construction on an old building. | 老建筑物的翻新? |
[34:54] | That would stir up debris that had settled. | 那样会扬起那些东西 |
[34:56] | My guess is that our girl lives near a construction site. | 我的猜测是我们要找的女孩住在一个建筑工地附近 |
[35:05] | Five construction sites in that area. | 这个区域内有5个建筑工地 |
[35:07] | Didn’t eliminate a single Nina Chang. | 但是没有一个叫Nina Chang的住在这些地方附近 |
[35:10] | The drug packet I found in Kevin Moretti’s pocket. | 我在Kevin Moretti的口袋内发现了毒品 |
[35:15] | According to the guys in Narcotics, | 在死者包毒品的纸上发现了龙的图案 |
[35:17] | the dragon is the logo of an Asian gang whose turf runs from… Columbus Park to Mott Street between Bayard and Worth. | 而这么龙是在Columbus公园附近活动的亚洲帮的图案 |
[35:25] | That’s a two-block area. | 附近有两个街区,一个建筑工地,一个叫Nina |
[35:28] | One construction site, one Nina Chang. | Chang的人 |
[35:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[35:36] | Nina, open the door! | Nina,开门,我们要冲进来了 |
[35:37] | We’re coming in! | |
[35:38] | Where’s the baby, Nina? | 孩子在那里?Nina |
[35:40] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. Why are you here? | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:42] | You know Kevin Moretti? | 你们来这里干什么? 你认识Kevin Moretti? |
[35:42] | No. | 不认识 |
[35:47] | Sure you don’t want to change that answer? | 你确定不想改变你的答案了吗? |
[35:51] | I don’t know anything about a baby. | 关于什么小孩我一点也不知道 |
[35:53] | Well, let me tell you what I know, | 那么,让我告诉你我们都知道什么 |
[35:54] | you’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[35:55] | You’re a makeup artist. | 你是一个化妆师 |
[35:56] | You made the masks for the robbery. | 是你为劫匪制作了面具 |
[35:59] | I work at the cosmetics counter at a department store. | 我在一家商场的化妆品柜台工作 |
[36:01] | You were in that theater. | 你曾经在剧院工作 |
[36:05] | Kevin asked me to meet him there, and I did. | Kevin叫我在那里见她,我照他说的做了 |
[36:07] | Kevin, what happened? | Kevin,发生了什么事? |
[36:09] | It all got messed up. | 简直一团糟 |
[36:11] | Kevin? | |
[36:13] | I just left. | 我跑掉了 |
[36:14] | You left your boyfriend there to die? | 你把你的男朋友留在那里等死而你却跑掉了? |
[36:17] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道我该做什么 |
[36:19] | I didn’t want to get blamed for something I wasn’t involved in. | 我不想卷进和我无关的事而受到指责 |
[36:22] | Where’s the baby, Nina? | 孩子在哪里,Nina? |
[36:24] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我告诉过你了,我不知道 |
[36:25] | That baby was in that theater. | 孩子曾经在剧院出现过 |
[36:27] | She crawled through your boyfriend’s blood. | 她从你男朋友的血泊里爬过 |
[36:36] | Write down The Pledge of Allegiance. | 写下你的保证吧 |
[36:44] | I pledge allegiance to the flag | |
[36:47] | of the United States of America… | |
[37:13] | I got were five casings at the crime scene, | 现场有五个弹壳,因此总共开了五枪 |
[37:15] | five shots were fired. | |
[37:16] | One hit and killed the security guard, Tony Fenn. | 一颗击中警卫Tony Fenn |
[37:19] | One was recovered from the wall behind him. | 一颗在他后边的墙上取下 |
[37:20] | One round was found in the adjacent building. | 还有一颗在临近的建筑上找到, |
[37:22] | There was a missing discharge from Tony Fenn’s gun. | 还有Tony Fenn打出的子弹丢失 |
[37:24] | We found it in the flesh of our wounded guy that got away. | 在逃跑的那个家伙身上的子弹可能就是这颗 |
[37:28] | And then there’s this bullet. | 还有,你从保险库柱子上找到的这颗子弹 |
[37:29] | You pulled it from the pillar in the vault. | |
[37:31] | Who’s the shooter? | 谁开的枪? |
[37:32] | The other security guard, Marvin Hummel, and it makes absolutely no sense. | 另外一个警卫Marvin Hummel,但是这肯定没有可能 |
[37:35] | I reread Flack’s report, I recreated the scene, I considered every option, it’s unexplainable. | 我重新读了Flack的调查报告 我重建了当时的现场 我考虑了每一个细节 根本解释不通 |
[37:40] | It should not have hit that pillar. | 这颗子弹根本不可能击中柱子的 |
[37:41] | We find a ricochet at the scene? | 难道说是一颗跳弹? |
[37:43] | I checked every inch. | 我计算的不能再精确了 |
[37:45] | And you’re sure this came from Hummel’s gun? | 你敢肯定这颗子弹来自于Hummel的枪? |
[37:47] | Absolutely. | 绝对没问题 |
[37:48] | He doesn’t deny discharging his weapon. | 他没有否认他开过枪 |
[37:52] | But…? | 接着说 |
[37:52] | If Marvin’s story is true about what happened, and he was shooting at the bad guys, | 如果Marvin说他开枪去打匪徒是事实的话 |
[37:56] | this bullet discharged from his gun and stopped midair and then turned left | 那么这颗子弹从他的枪打出来以后 |
[37:59] | and then hit the pillar. | 只有自己左转然后击中立柱 |
[38:03] | I swabbed the mask for DNA. Got only six out of 13 loci. | 我检查了面具上的DNA,但是只有13个点上的6个 |
[38:07] | Not enough to send to CODIS. | 不能拿到DNA联合检索系统去检测 |
[38:09] | The rain diluted the sample. | 雨水破坏了样本 |
[38:10] | I got a match here. | 我这里有发现 |
[38:12] | Nina wrote the ransom note, | 是Nina写的赎信而且在给中介的信中伪造了签名 |
[38:13] | and forged the signature on the letter to the leasing agent. | |
[38:15] | We can prosecute for murder and kidnapping. | 我们可以因为谋杀和绑架起诉她 |
[38:18] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[38:19] | It wasn’t Nina Chang at the drop. | 在报纸箱上留下指纹的不是Nina |
[38:20] | Chang The partial you lifted from the newsstand, | |
[38:22] | it belongs to Marvin Hummel. | 而是Marvin Hummel |
[38:33] | Should have never fired your weapon, Marvin. | 当时你不该开枪的,Marvin |
[38:59] | You, Kevin Moretti, | 你,Kevin Moretti |
[39:01] | the rest of your buddies had it all planned to the tiniest detail. | 还有你的那些伙计们,精心策划了每一个细节 |
[39:05] | You must have been sweating it, | 你当时肯定很焦急,因为你的伙计们正在保险库里 |
[39:07] | knowing they were on the other side of the vault door. | |
[39:09] | You got this all wrong. | 你们完全弄错了 |
[39:11] | I tried to stop them. | 我尝试阻止他们 |
[39:13] | I shot at them. | 我对他们开了枪 |
[39:14] | You shot at nothing. | 你放了枪空枪! |
[39:20] | Shoot ’em! | |
[39:27] | You had to make it look like you were doing your job. | 你假装作了你自己应该做的 |
[39:30] | Discharge your weapon and no questions would be asked. | 你以为开了枪就不会有人问起了吗 |
[39:35] | We recovered your shell casing outside the vault. | 我们在保险库外找到了你的弹壳 |
[39:39] | You never tried to help Tony Fenn. | 你根本就不想帮助Tony Fenn |
[39:41] | Well, he should’ve gone home when I told him to. | 我告诉过他叫他快点回家 |
[39:51] | Nobody was supposed to get hurt. | 本来……本来没有人会受伤 |
[39:57] | Hey, Tony why don’t you go on home, man? | 嗨,Tony为什么还不回家? |
[39:59] | Nah, I think i’ll wait out the rain. | 哦,我想等等,等雨停了再走 |
[40:01] | I’ll give it a few. | |
[40:04] | Did you hear something? | 听见什么声音没? |
[40:05] | No. | 没有 |
[40:13] | We’ve got your print on the newsstand handle. | 我们在报纸箱的把手上找到了你的指纹 |
[40:16] | Why’d you keep going, Marvin? | 为什么你还要执迷不悟,Marvin? |
[40:18] | Could have been a hero. | 你本以为会成为英雄 |
[40:20] | Return Joanne’s baby… | 因为你找到Joanne的女儿…… |
[40:22] | Nobody would’ve known you were ever involved. | 没有人会知道你也参与其中 |
[40:26] | It never would’ve gotten to that | 如果不是那些家伙…… |
[40:29] | if those guys hadn’t messed up at the bank. | 要不是他们笨手笨脚,就不会到那种地步 |
[40:33] | There’s always something, | 现实中总会发生一些 |
[40:35] | something you didn’t expect or count on, | 一些你不愿意看到的,或是去信任一伙人, |
[40:37] | something that screws everything up. | 以为他们会把一切都搞定 |
[40:42] | If only Tony had gone home. | 如果Tony回家了 |
[40:46] | If only it hadn’t rained. | 如果那天没有下雨 |
[41:07] | She’s so beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[41:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:24] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 07 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |