时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | Fire in the hole! | 爆破! |
[01:53] | You got a smoke? | 你有烟吗?我以为你已经戒掉了 |
[01:54] | I thought you quit. | 我在戒 |
[01:55] | Peter That was drinking. | |
[02:16] | Pete Riggs. Ten years on the site. | Ricks,干这行十年了 |
[02:20] | Who moved the rocks? | 谁移开的这些石头? |
[02:21] | The guys who found him. | 那些人找到的 |
[02:31] | Looks like the curtain contained the blast to this area. | 我想那个铁链保护了这个地方 |
[02:37] | You bathophobic? | 你怎么想? |
[02:39] | I’m not anything phobic. | 没有什么特别的,只是注意到几件事 |
[02:40] | Just a few things that shake me up and one of them is 700 feet of granite between me and daylight. | 一是在这地下七百米以下 |
[02:45] | I don’t know how these guys work down here. | 远离日光的地方这些人是怎么工作的 |
[02:47] | Same way we’re going to… …rock by rock. | 和我们将要走的路一样,一步一步来 |
[03:14] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[03:21] | Season 01 Episode 06 | |
[03:52] | Isn’t this OSHA’s thing, workplace fatality? | 这件衣服在下面管用吗? |
[03:54] | It would be if Pete Riggs worked down in the tunnel. | 应该吧,如果peter Ricks也有就好了 |
[03:58] | He worked up top loading and unloading. | 他在700米以下工作 |
[04:00] | And he wasn’t wearing any protective gear. That makes this our scene. | 装装卸卸的,而且没有保护器械 |
[04:03] | You still a sandhog if you work above ground? | 所以才会弄成这样 |
[04:05] | A sandhog is anyone who helps build one of these tunnels. | 因此你认为在地面工作好的多? 一样的难。就像这些来建隧道的 |
[04:08] | Just because you’re not 700 feet down there doesn’t mean you’re not one of them. | 你不在700米以下工作 并不证明你不是他们中的一员 |
[04:12] | – Ready? – Yeah. | 准备好了吗? 好了 |
[04:15] | Let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[04:36] | Doesn’t appear he was shot or stabbed before the explosion. | 看起来不像爆炸前还会走动的样子 |
[04:50] | Possible trace. | 可疑线索 |
[04:59] | All right. | 过来,把他抬上去 |
[05:00] | Take him up. | |
[05:06] | Mac. | |
[05:07] | Tom. | |
[05:10] | Personal visit from the D.A.’s office? | 亲自到访,从检查官办公室? |
[05:12] | What happened, you got lost on your way to a press conference? | 发生了什么? 你在去国会的路上迷路了吗? |
[05:15] | Or you just checking up on us? | 还是你在查我老板? |
[05:16] | I never check up on Mac. | 我从来不查MIKE |
[05:19] | What brings you down? | 什么风把你带下来了? |
[05:20] | I’m looking for 1.3 billion gallons of water. | 是1.3亿加仑的水 |
[05:23] | Because that’s how much New York City uses on a daily basis. | 因为那是纽约每天的需求量 |
[05:26] | And every hour you hold up construction on Water Tunnel Number Three, | 每小时你制止3号水管隧道的施工 |
[05:30] | that’s another hour closer to tunnels Number One and Two reaching a catastrophic failure. | 那就是使一号隧道晚一小时完工 |
[05:35] | And infrastructure’s on the mayor’s radar. | 那就是纽约建筑雷达上多一个污点 |
[05:38] | We got a dead guy on our radar. | 在我们的雷达上有具尸体 |
[05:39] | All right, enough. | 好了够了 |
[05:41] | We got guys on the clock wasting taxpayers’ money. | 我们有时间限制 |
[05:44] | Just clear it and get this site running. | 不要浪费纳税人的钱,快点解决它 我们要马上恢复施工 |
[05:47] | I’ll let you know what we find. | 我会通知你当我结束的时候 |
[06:11] | – Open it up. I want to see him. – Can’t do it. | 打开它,我要见他 你不能这样做 |
[06:13] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥! |
[06:17] | You Joe Riggs? | 你是JOE RICKS? |
[06:20] | You need a ride to the M.E.’s office? | 想要搭顺风车去我迈阿密的办公室吗 |
[06:22] | No. | 不要 |
[06:23] | I’ll drive. | 我开车送你去 |
[06:24] | You’re telling me you guys are the only ones who in New york City ? | 你告诉我,你们是纽约唯一挖隧道的人 |
[06:28] | If it’s deeper than a grave and it’s in New York City, the sandhogs built it. | 只要是深入地底的工作都是我们来做 |
[06:31] | Commuter tunnels. Subway tunnels. Water tunnels. | 地铁隧道,水管隧道,天啊 |
[06:34] | Without us, there’s no New York City. | 纽约所有的隧道都是我们来做的 |
[06:36] | Without Tunnel Number Three, there’s not going to be any more water. | 没有3号水管隧道的话,整个城市将会停水 |
[06:39] | What was Pete Riggs doing down there? | 你知道PETER在下面干什么吗? |
[06:41] | I’m sure he had a reason. | 他肯定有他的理由 |
[06:43] | He had no protective gear. | 他没有任何保护装置 |
[06:45] | We got a lot of moving parts here. | 我们有很多要移动的东西 |
[06:46] | Sometimes a guy will run down into the tunnel and come right back up. | 有些时候就是急急忙忙的下去就上来 |
[06:50] | Are you describing this as a… an accident? | 你认为是事故? |
[06:53] | I’m trying to help figure this out. | 我是在帮你把事情理清 |
[06:55] | But accidents come along with the territory. | 施工时总是会有事故发生 |
[06:57] | And you’ve got a tunnel to build, so there’s no need to hold up your progress. | 既然是这样的话 我就不用制止你们施工了吗? |
[07:00] | We want to know what happened as well, but… | 我也想知道发生了什么事 |
[07:02] | You know how a sandhog measures progress? | 你知道我们施工队的宗旨是什么吗? |
[07:05] | A man a mile. | “每个人和每里路” |
[07:07] | ‘Cause that’s the death rate down there. | 每往前挖一公里 |
[07:09] | Electrocutions. Cave-ins. Decapitations. Every mile of rock we move we lose one of our own. | 我们也得看好我们的每一个人 |
[07:16] | Why you guys so desperate to get back to work? | 我问了这么多,最后只有一个问题 |
[07:18] | What was Pete Riggs doing down there? | PETER RICKS到底在下面干什么? |
[07:21] | ‘Cause he wasn’t working. | 他并不是在工作 |
[07:37] | We have a floater at Dry Dock Number Four. | |
[07:40] | Female Caucasian. 16. | |
[07:52] | Mascherasi dress. | XX牌的晚礼服,XX的鞋 |
[07:55] | Miglioro shoes. | |
[07:58] | Definitely upscale. | 肯定是上流社会的人 |
[08:00] | Ligature furrow. | 看她的伤痕 |
[08:05] | No outward sign of sexual assault. | 没有被非礼过的迹象,大概年龄? |
[08:07] | Ballpark age? | |
[08:08] | 16. | 16岁 |
[08:13] | Single female, dead on arrival. | 单身女性,到此前已死亡 |
[08:15] | Her name is Hannah Recchi. | 名字叫Hellan |
[08:16] | Ready to weigh her in? | Ricky,要知道她的体重吗? |
[08:17] | ???? | 当然,我就要秤 |
[08:24] | 109 kilograms. Let’s take off 49 for the gurney. Make her 60 kilograms. | 109公斤,车子重49公斤 她就是60公斤了,多谢了 |
[08:29] | – Thanks a lot. – ???? | 没有关系啦 |
[08:31] | You notify the next of kin? | 她有亲戚吗? |
[08:32] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[08:33] | She coming in? | 有她的资料吗? |
[08:34] | Yeah, from Bronxdale. Might take a while. | 有,来自Broke Stairs 你想去走一下吗? |
[08:36] | The victim lived in Bronxdale? | 一个来自Broke Stairs 的受害者? |
[08:38] | Why, what’s odd about that? | 我早就和你说了嘛 |
[08:39] | Well, it says in the Missing Persons Report that she went to Chase School for Girls on the Upper East Side. | 我知道 只是有一宗失踪案也发生在同一区 |
[08:45] | Not a lot of students from Bronxdale, I’d imagine. | 是一个女子中学的学生 并没有太多学生来自那一区的,对吗? |
[08:47] | What else did you get from the mother? | 你从她妈那边还得到些什么资料? |
[08:49] | Her daughter left the house three nights ago and never came back. | 她三天前离家出走,之后就再没有回来 |
[08:52] | Hannah say where she was going? | 她离家前有说什么吗? |
[08:53] | To a friend’s house to study. | 去同学家学习 |
[08:55] | And you did get a name. | 你有那个同学的名字吗? |
[08:56] | Melissa Wesley. | |
[08:58] | Hannah never showed, which isn’t a surprise because when you go to a school like this… | Hellan 并没有到我家来啊,你知道吗 如果你上过一个像我们这样的学校… |
[09:01] | I went to a school like this. | 我上的就是你们这样的学校 |
[09:04] | Your headmistress says you two were her best friends. | 你们导师告诉我 |
[09:06] | Did she ever tell you about a guy or someone that didn’t like her? | 你和Hellen是死党 |
[09:09] | Everyone loved Hannah. | 她曾经和你说过什么吗? |
[09:11] | Boyfriend? | 她有男友吗? |
[09:12] | So she went home every night and did her homework. | 那么她是每天放学就回家做作业吗? |
[09:14] | Do you know how much homework we get here? | 你知道我们每天有多少作业吗? |
[09:16] | I don’t miss that part. | 窝从来不会忘记,多谢 |
[09:19] | Thanks a lot. | |
[09:26] | Got a polo with the label cut. | 全人工的POLO,还有那么多化妆品 |
[09:28] | Means “outlet shopper.” | |
[09:32] | A Chanel cap on a Rite Aid lipstick. | 你得知道,在这样的学校 |
[09:35] | Uniforms are meant to level the socioeconomic playing field. | 你的所有都得是上档次的 |
[09:38] | Shirts and skirts only do so much. | 也对啊,还别忘了老是爱唠叨的妈 |
[09:41] | If you go to a school like this, you’re going to make sure you fit in, so… | 真不敢相信你也是在这样的学校出来的 |
[09:44] | you get a little Bulgari. | 都是摸爬滚打出来的 |
[09:47] | Yeah, until you remember that your mom’s scraping by to give you the education she never got. | |
[09:52] | Last time I checked, you didn’t go to a school like this. | |
[09:55] | Cuts through a whole layer of attitude if they think you’re one of them. | |
[09:58] | Mm. Easy for you. | 也许对你容易,对Hellan来说… |
[10:00] | Maybe not so easy for Hannah. | |
[11:16] | Trace came back from the fragments under his nails. Generic steel with ferric oxide. | 追查的线索回来了 他手指缝里的泥土是来自隧道深层的 |
[11:20] | What do you got? | 你找到了什么? |
[11:22] | The face of a man who works up top. | 他的脸部被揍过 |
[11:25] | This could be antemortem. You got a read on this? | 你能看懂这是什么吗? |
[11:29] | All we have is a body and construction trace. | 我们有他尸体和来自施工点的疑点 |
[11:33] | I’m on it. | 我就去查清楚 |
[11:37] | The adult human skeleton contains 206 bones. | 一个成年人有206根骨头 |
[11:40] | About 200 of which are broken on your vic. | 死者大概有200根骨头 |
[11:42] | Multiple fractures… | 不是错位就是碎了 |
[11:43] | Impacting primarily front to back. | 连锁反应 |
[11:45] | So the explosion hit him head-on. | 从头到脚的 |
[11:48] | What’s the official cause of death? | 也许是爆炸所致,是什么最终导致他死亡? |
[11:50] | Asthma. | 哮喘 |
[11:52] | Yeah. | |
[11:52] | Guy literally never knew what hit him. | |
[11:54] | He died before the explosion? | 他爆炸前已经死了? |
[12:03] | Alveolar eosinophils. | 过来,我给你看些东西 |
[12:05] | Common in allergic reactions. | 细胞里面有污点,正常的哮喘反应 |
[12:07] | Like asthma. | |
[12:09] | Muscle hypertrophy indicates a chronic condition. | 而且是在非常紧迫的情况下 |
[12:12] | You said you found this guy 700 feet down? | 你说过你们是在700米以下找到他的 |
[12:14] | In Water Tunnel Number Three. | 是啊,在第3号水管隧道 |
[12:17] | Bad place for an asthmatic. | 哮喘病人最糟糕的地方 |
[12:19] | Especially one who’s not carrying an inhaler. | 而且没有带哮喘急救药 |
[12:23] | Split the tunnel in half and work backwards. | 我们把隧道分成两段来找 |
[12:26] | We’ve got to find that inhaler. | 一定要找到那个哮喘急救药 |
[12:58] | What’s he doing in this part of the tunnel? | 他在隧道这边干嘛? |
[13:13] | He was looking for the emergency phone. | 他在找急救电话,但是他没有找到 |
[13:19] | But he couldn’t find it. | |
[13:23] | Why not keep looking? | 为什么不继续找下去 |
[13:25] | Maybe he couldn’t. | 可能他已经不行了 |
[13:30] | I think I found it, Mac. | 我想我找到我们要找的东西了,已经空了 |
[13:40] | Empty. Bad time to run out. | 在最需要的时候却没有了 |
[13:45] | The evidence says he’s moving in this direction. | 如果他发了哮喘,而且他是往这个方向走 |
[13:49] | And if he died here… | 他在这里死亡 |
[13:53] | …how did he get there? | 为什么尸体会到那边去呢? |
[13:58] | This thing doesn’t move without someone manually operating the controls. | 这个电梯是需要手动操作的 |
[14:15] | Know what I’m thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗? |
[14:16] | That this wasn’t an accident, and tha we’re not clearing this site, ’cause someone left him down here intentionally? | 我觉得这不是一个自然事故 是有人故意把他留在下面 |
[14:21] | He was trapped 700 feet below the surface of Manhattan, and he knew he was gonna die. | 对啊,被陷在曼哈顿700米以下 |
[14:29] | Alone. | 而且知道自己会独自死去 |
[14:40] | Petechial hemorrhaging. | 双目无色,颈部外伤 |
[14:42] | Horizontal furrow. Consistent with strangulation. | 那么她在入水前以死了��? |
[14:44] | So she was dead before she hit the water. | 有被性侵犯过吗? |
[14:46] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[14:47] | Sexual assault? | 体内有任何毒物吗? |
[14:48] | No sign of it. | |
[14:49] | Anything from tox? | |
[14:51] | Preliminary report. BAC of .25. | 体内酒精含量1.25 |
[14:53] | Heavy drinking for a 16-year-old. | |
[14:55] | Postmortem decomp can add anywhere from .08 to .10 grams per 100 milliliter, but she was well above the legal limit on her own. | 对一个16岁的来说,喝太多了 还是在法律限制范围之内 |
[15:02] | Anything else? | 还有什么吗? |
[15:05] | Check out her throat. | 看她的喉咙 |
[15:20] | Looks like a gold fleck. | 看起来像一个金色的扣环 |
[15:28] | There you go. | 你有她的衣服吗? |
[15:29] | Thanks. You got the clothes? | |
[15:31] | They’re in the drying locker. | 在烘干柜里面 |
[15:45] | This is the real deal. | 这是真的,全手工 |
[15:46] | Label’s not cut. | |
[15:48] | Money’s not coming from Mom. | 而且买它的钱不是来自她妈 |
[15:53] | You see Pete Riggs leave? | 你看到Peter Ricks离开过? |
[15:56] | I saw him get out of the cage and go back to the hog house. | 我看到他从里面出来,然后去了仓库 |
[15:59] | Then what? | 然后呢? |
[16:00] | Then nothing. | 没有然后 |
[16:01] | Riggs ended up back in the tunnel, | Ricks最后是在隧道里面 |
[16:03] | and you’re the guy who operates the elevator, Mike. | 而你是操作电梯的 |
[16:05] | I clocked out, I went home to Pearl River to be with my wife and kids. | 我叫过所有人了,而且我看到里面没有 |
[16:09] | My father was a Sandhog. | 我们全家都是挖隧道的 |
[16:11] | I’m a Sandhog. I got muck in my blood. | 我从骨子里面就是个挖隧道的 |
[16:14] | He was your brother. | 你和你兄弟关系怎样? |
[16:16] | There’s two things that are certain on this job: that tunnel’s gonna get built, and men are gonna die. | 我只知道两点 隧道是要建好的,人最终还是要死的 |
[16:21] | And nothing gets in the way of either, that it? | 没有别的吗?他的葬礼呢? |
[16:24] | Not even a funeral? I’m going to bury Pete. | 我会去他的葬礼,而且要亲手去埋葬他 |
[16:30] | Whatever happened was an accident. | 不管发生了什么,都只是一个事故 |
[16:34] | If you want to talk… | 如果你想说什么的话… |
[16:42] | At the end of the day, every man comes out of the tunnel. | 每天结束后 每个人都从隧道里面出来 |
[16:45] | That’s the goal, isn’t it? | 那就是你们的目标,对吗? |
[16:47] | That’s our code, and the day before yesterday was no different– we all clocked out together. | 那就是我们的目标 |
[16:52] | Well, let’s see if your clothes tell the same story. | 今天死还是明天并没有什么区别 那么让我们看看最后是不是这样 |
[17:30] | Brother’s got something to say. | 他弟弟有些东西想说 |
[17:34] | Based on…? | 什么呢? |
[17:35] | I can just tell he knows something. | 我直觉告诉我,他在向我说些什么 |
[17:38] | Why not have Flack bring him in? | 为何不把他带回来问一问 |
[17:42] | Danny, your intuition is great. | 有直觉是好的 |
[17:44] | But let’s see what the evidence has to say first, right? | 但终究还是要看证据? |
[17:46] | Right. | 就是这个 |
[17:58] | I got a positive KM. | 我这里有一个肯定的血痕 |
[18:00] | Get it to DNA. | 把它送往DNA分析室 |
[18:02] | See if the blood matches the vic. | 看是不是和死者的血迹相符 |
[18:04] | I got a sample from the foreman’s shirt. | 我有一个Herman衬衫上血迹的样品 |
[18:06] | See what Trace can pull from this. | 你去看看能从这上面找到什么 |
[18:47] | She may not have had money, but our vic had expensive taste. | 她也许没有钱 但她用的东西并不便宜 |
[18:51] | Crocodile skin. | 她脖子上的伤痕是鳄鱼皮 |
[18:52] | Matches the ligature marks on her neck. | 这是我们从她喉咙里面 找到的那个东西的资料 |
[18:55] | Here’s what we found in her throat. | 她是具浮尸,应该是在水里面进去的 |
[18:57] | Gold leaf. | |
[18:58] | She was a floater. | |
[18:59] | This could have come from the East River. | 东边河里面就会有这东西 |
[19:01] | What do you have? | 你找到了什么? |
[19:02] | Diatoms. | 死亡时间,还有尸体里的一种化学物 |
[19:06] | Skeletonema Costatum. | |
[19:10] | Phytoplankton. | |
[19:11] | Algae? What does that get us? | 过敏?什么样的神经会这样做? |
[19:14] | Hannah Rechhi can’t tell us where she entered the water. Maybe these guys can. | 她最后是在水里 所以只有这些生化物才能告诉我们 |
[19:18] | Diatoms are like sponges. | 一般来说都能够查出来 |
[19:24] | They absorb whatever’s in the water. | 他们能告诉我们水里面的一切 |
[19:40] | Lead. Cadmium. | 铅和铬? |
[19:42] | Our diatoms are toxic. | 所以说她死亡的时候已经中毒了 |
[19:44] | Assuming the vic wasn’t laced with lead and cadmium. | 那么她是… |
[19:46] | Wherever she picked up the diatoms was. | 不管怎样,她入水以前几经死亡了 |
[19:54] | Veneziano’s theory of quantum physics, right? | 有什么进展吗? |
[19:57] | Everything’s connected. | 每一点都是相连相关的 |
[19:59] | You’re not gonna be satisfied until you figure those out, are you? | 不找出答案就不会让你满意,对吗? |
[20:02] | No. What do you have? | 不,你有什么进展? |
[20:04] | Evidence is starting to talk. | Herman终于肯说了 |
[20:05] | The blood on Al McGrath’s boot came back a match to the vic. | 还有就是那衬衫上的血和死者是一样的 |
[20:10] | Pete’s blood on my boot? | Peter把血溅到我鞋子上 |
[20:11] | Any idea how that might’ve happened? | 知道是怎样发生的吗? |
[20:13] | It was nothing. | 根本就不是什么大事 |
[20:14] | We got into it after work day before yesterday. | 我们在事发的前一天打过架 |
[20:17] | …even if the season wasn’t canceled. | 就算不加上这个赛季 |
[20:19] | The Rangers got seven more years before they sniff the playoffs. | Rangers也得还要7个赛季 才能够打到季后赛去 |
[20:21] | How old is Messier? | 他上个赛季输了多少场?80? |
[20:22] | Like, 80? | |
[20:26] | You hit him because he insulted the Rangers? | 你打了他,就因为他诽谤了Rangers? |
[20:29] | There’s three things I take seriously. | 有三样东西我看得很重 |
[20:32] | My family, the Rangers and this. | 我的家庭,Rangers还有这个 |
[20:36] | This is all that matters. | 这就是我的所有,你知道吗? |
[20:40] | We look out for each other, you understand? | |
[20:42] | So how is it that someone intentionally leaves Pete Riggs down in Tunnel Number Three? | 那是谁故意把Ricks留在隧道地下? |
[20:50] | Somebody left Pete down there? | 有人把Peter留在下面? |
[20:51] | Maybe somebody who got into it with him. | 也许是他的仇人,在我们来之前 |
[20:53] | Somebody who left work before we got there, so we wouldn’t see how he had his ear Tyson’d. | 把它留在下面 而且还咬了他一口… |
[21:00] | So what? | 这有什么? |
[21:02] | He took a bite out of my ear after I hit him. | 在我打了他一拳后 |
[21:04] | Do you mind if we take an impression? | 他咬了我一口,但这肯本不能证明什么 你介意我们来做一个模子吗? |
[21:09] | Maybe this’ll help. | 我们有这个信 |
[21:44] | No match. | 没有相符的 |
[21:45] | Doesn’t make sense– if Pete Riggs didn’t make the bite mark, why lie about it? | 根本就讲不通 为什么Peter咬了他一口 他为什么还要说谎 |
[21:51] | Depends on what the truth is. | 这要看事实来说 |
[21:58] | Thank you very much, gentlemen. | 各位先生多谢了 |
[22:31] | Al McGrath wasn’t lying, he was covering. | Herman没有说谎,他是在掩饰 |
[22:34] | Semantics. | 绝妙 |
[22:35] | Not to a Sandhog. | 对一个钻探工来说不算什么 |
[22:37] | One of their own is still a murder victim. | 他们中的有一人肯定是杀人凶手 |
[22:40] | This isn’t just a murder anymore. | 这已不再是普通的凶杀案,这是谋杀 |
[22:42] | It’s a conspiracy. | |
[22:50] | What do you care if I got into it with Al? | 你为什么这么在意是谁咬了谁 |
[22:52] | I care because Al lied to us. | 我在已是因为有人在说谎 |
[22:54] | He said he had a fight with Pete Riggs, | 他说他和Peter打了一架 |
[22:56] | but he didn’t mention you were present. Al’s a standup guy. | 但他并没有说你 |
[23:00] | Unlike the vic? You see this? | 我只是不喜欢他,你看到这个吗? |
[23:03] | That’s the kind of guy Pete was. | 这就是Peter的为人 |
[23:11] | I was off the job for two months. | 我已经离开工地2个月了 |
[23:13] | You’re divorced. Your wife’s got an order of protection against you. | 你已经离婚了,你老婆向法庭申请了保护 |
[23:16] | Remain 500 feet away at all times, | 让你在500米之内不得靠近她 不得向她打电话,不得见你小孩 那时因为Peter 是你老婆向法庭申请的,而不是Peter 在事故以前并不是这样的对吗? 当你有一点做错时 你的一生也就变了 我自己的小孩都害怕我 那到底发生了什么? 你并不记得你咬过Al? 有些时候我都不知道自己在做什么? 所以你把Peter留在隧道下面? 我是和Al一起走的 看来有些不能忘记的东西 你却偏偏忘记… 好了,看我们找到了什么? 更多的地点? 在海湾角处,有一个回流点 它会让一部分 向南的海水往回流,而造成循环 那就是说它是向北漂? 也就是说她是在那里被抛下海的 查一查我们的数据库 看看在那一区有没有合法抛弃公司 找到了,WhiteRidge Enterprises |
[23:18] | do not harass by phone, | |
[23:20] | custodial exchanges must take place at the 1-11. | |
[23:23] | They let you take your kids out of the precinct, | |
[23:25] | or do they just set you up in a cell? | |
[23:26] | That’s because of Pete! | |
[23:28] | The order of protection’s against you, not Pete Riggs. | |
[23:36] | It wasn’t like this before the accident, was it? | |
[23:40] | You take a blow like that, it changes you. | |
[23:46] | My own kids are afraid of me. | |
[23:52] | So what happened? | |
[23:54] | – You don’t pay attention. – It was like two years… | |
[23:56] | Hey, Tom, come on. Come on! | |
[24:04] | You didn’t remember biting Al? | |
[24:08] | Sometimes, I don’t even know what I’m doing. | |
[24:10] | Remember taking Pete back into the tunnel? | |
[24:13] | I left with Al. | |
[24:14] | Well, I guess that dent in your head only affects stuff you want to forget. | |
[24:24] | All right, so we found her here. | |
[24:26] | Wallabout Creek. | |
[24:27] | At ebb tide there’s an eddy effect there. | |
[24:30] | The current travels south until it hits an obstruction, | |
[24:32] | creating a reverse current. | |
[24:34] | Which means she entered the water north. | |
[24:36] | Which is where she picked up the diatoms. | |
[24:39] | Check with the Department of Ecological Protection. | |
[24:41] | See if they have any illegal dumpers. | |
[24:47] | Okay, here we go. | |
[24:48] | Whiteridge Enterprises. | |
[24:49] | Cited in 2002, 2003 and 2004. | 它有2002,2003,2004的抛弃核发许可证 |
[24:53] | “Lack of state permit required “for sandblasting paint off marine vessels.” | 是一家潜艇导弹的油漆商 |
[24:57] | “Improper storage and disposal of toxic materials | 抛弃物包括铅和铬 |
[24:59] | including lead and cadmium.” | 整个区都是那些东西,怎么找? |
[25:01] | All right, that whole area is industrial. | 也许她是在向我们提示些什么 |
[25:03] | This could just be a dump. | 猜一猜谁是我们抛弃商的邻居? |
[25:05] | Or maybe she was clubbing. – Guess who our dumper’s new neighbor is? | 谁? |
[25:10] | Mac – Who? | |
[25:11] | Matt Paulson | Posen,他有一个酒吧 |
[25:12] | the club owner. | Tina Posen的哥哥 |
[25:14] | Brother of Tina Paulson. | 就在那里和Hellan |
[25:16] | Ricky Right there with Hannah Recchi. | |
[25:18] | Tina | Tina’s one of Hannah Recchi’s best friends. |
[25:20] | Opened the club there a few months ago, | 是Hellan最好的朋友 酒吧是近几个月才开的 |
[25:21] | and I hear it’s pretty popular. Especially with the underage crowd. | 听说在未成年少女圈子里面很流行 |
[25:25] | Good work. Anything from Tom Zito? | 干得很好 |
[25:29] | He’s got a lot of anger. | 从Tom那里得到了些什么吗? |
[25:31] | What about the inhaler? | 没有,关于那个哮喘急救药呢? |
[25:32] | No prints, no trace. | 没有手纹,没有任何疑点 |
[25:34] | But take a look at this. | 看一看这些 |
[25:37] | Samples you cut from one of the shirts. | 从你给我的衬衫样品上得到的 和哮喘急救药是一样的 |
[25:41] | Beclomethasone dipropionate and hydrofluoroalkane. Anti-inflammatory medication and CFC-free propellant. | 既然你找不到别的人用哮喘急救药 |
[25:48] | Common to asthmatics. If you can’t find someone else on the inhaler… | 那就在别人身上找药迹 |
[25:51] | Then find the inhaler on someone else. Yeah, that’s my shirt. | 对,那是我的衬衫 |
[25:55] | These stains are from an inhaler. | 上面有哮喘急救药的痕迹 |
[25:57] | Same medication as prescribed to Pete Riggs. | 和Peter用药的处方是一样的 |
[25:59] | Look, Pete was careless. | 你要知道,Peter从来都是不小心的 |
[26:03] | How much is this worth ? 20 bucks? | 这个东西值多少钱?20块? |
[26:07] | How much you think a life down there is worth? | 你知道在下面的每一条人命的价值吗? |
[26:10] | Full inhaler might have saved his life. | 急救药可以救他的命 |
[26:11] | He’s responsible for his inhalers. | 他有管好它急救药的责任 |
[26:13] | I’m responsible for these men. | 我的责任却是看好下面每一个人 |
[26:14] | So, you’re making a point. | 你是在向我说你是对的�� |
[26:16] | Somebody had to. | 总有人要这样做 |
[26:18] | The Sandhogs are a father-son, brother-brother union. | 钻探工都是世家来的 |
[26:21] | Once you’re in, you’re in. | 一但家里有一人进了,全家都进了 |
[26:23] | So it was easy to kill him? These guys are a lot like the Marines. | 那么就容易杀人了? |
[26:27] | They work in a dangerous environment on a day-to-day basis. You form a… a bond that’s based on experience. | 这些人不像军人 |
[26:33] | He was one of them. And in their world, the group takes precedence | 他们每天在一个非常危险的环境工作 |
[26:36] | over the individual. | 他们是一个整体 |
[26:37] | So maybe the group got together and decided | 每个人的一举一动牵涉到所有的人 |
[26:38] | to take precedence over Pete Riggs. | 所以他们要干掉Peter? |
[26:40] | We have pieces of evidence. There’s nothing conclusive yet. | 我们只有一些证据,但不能够证明什么 |
[26:44] | Well, if the evidence isn’t talking, | 那些证据不会说话 |
[26:45] | we’ve got to fill in the blanks somehow. | 我们总得要找个能告诉我们些东西的人 |
[26:47] | And Joe Riggs is going to wake up one day | 在一觉醒来后,Joe |
[26:48] | and realize he’s short a brother. | Ricks将不再有哥哥 |
[26:50] | In my world, a guy’s got to protect himself and his family. | 在我看来自己的哥哥比一个团队更重要 |
[26:52] | Who would you back– your brother or some union? | 这是我爸爸第一次带上Tina去打猎 |
[27:04] | That’s the first time my dad took Tina on one of his trips. | 她想Hellan和她一起去 |
[27:08] | She wanted Hannah to come along. | 她独自一人和Tina去的? |
[27:09] | Nice of your father to bring Hannah along. She practically shared Tina’s room at that point. | 她是和Tina共一个房间 |
[27:15] | You know how girls get. | 你知道这些女孩子 |
[27:17] | Your sister ever bring Hannah here? | 你妹妹带她来这里吗? |
[27:18] | No. She was underage. | 那你就是纽约史上唯一 |
[27:20] | That’d make you the first club owner in the history of New York City who didn’t stock his place with teenage girls. | 一个不售酒给未成年女孩的酒吧经理��? |
[27:25] | Have you ever been in here at night? | 你晚上来过这里吗? |
[27:28] | Yeah. | 来过 |
[27:30] | Look, it’s possible that my sister and Hannah | 你知道 也许我的妹妹和Hellan来过这里 |
[27:32] | were here, but… | 但你从来没有看到过他们? |
[27:33] | You never saw them. | 没有 |
[27:36] | No. | 那么你的闭路电视呢? |
[27:40] | What about your surveillance camera? It’s just for show. | 那只是走一走过场 |
[27:43] | Maybe we can get it to work. | 也许我们能让它工作起来 |
[27:44] | Please… knock yourselves out. | 请便 |
[27:56] | This guy will have another 16-year-old | 这个人在日落前 |
[27:58] | before the sun goes down. | 肯定会钩上另外一个16岁的女孩 |
[27:59] | Without evidence, it’s just a theory. | 没有证据,那只是纸上谈兵 |
[28:01] | Nah, he’s careful. He won’t miss a lot. | 并不是,他是非常注意的 |
[28:03] | Personal experience? | 个人经历?可以交流一下吗? |
[28:06] | Anything that can help us out here? | 当然,你想知道发生了什么 |
[28:08] | Yeah, you want to know what’s happening, you go to his friends, | 就得去找他的朋友和邻居 |
[28:11] | or, in this case, his neighbors. A lot of factories here, warehouses. | 也对,在这里都是工厂和仓库 |
[28:17] | A lot of people with money invested in machinery and inventory. | 在这里投资建厂的人 |
[28:21] | People with other security cameras. | 设有闭路电视的人 |
[28:24] | That work. | 那就会给我们线索 |
[28:40] | There’s Tina. | 看,那是Tina |
[28:41] | Looks like she came without Hannah. | 看起来她没有和Hellan一起来 |
[28:44] | Time code would be nice. | 要是有时间就好了 |
[28:46] | VIP treatment. | 有还要我们干嘛? |
[28:59] | There’s Hannah. | 看,那是Hellan,还有Mac |
[29:01] | And there’s Matt. | 要是有声音就好了 |
[29:04] | What I wouldn’t give for some audio. Whoever that is, has bad timing. | 不管哪个人是谁,肯定来得不是时候 |
[29:10] | Okay, so Matt lied to us about seeing Hannah the night she disappeared. These yours? | 至少知道了Mac在向我们说谎 |
[29:23] | They were my father’s. Were? | 这是你的吗? |
[29:26] | He died six months ago. | 是我爸爸的 |
[29:28] | Cancer. | 还有呢? |
[29:30] | Not the way he wanted to go. | 他六个月前得癌症死了,根本就没有料到 |
[29:32] | Left you the duplex? | 留下了这个产业? |
[29:33] | Me and my sister. | 给我和我的妹妹 |
[29:35] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈呢? |
[29:36] | Stepmother. | 是我们的后妈,我是Tina的合法监护人 |
[29:38] | I’m Tina’s legal guardian. What did he teach you about lying? | 你是怎么教育别人不说谎的? |
[29:43] | Your neighbors were more than happy to share their surveillance footage with us. | 你的邻居更乐意协助我们一些 |
[29:47] | Okay, look, Hannah had a little crush on me. It was no big deal. | 是Hellan主动送上来的,这根本没有什么 |
[29:51] | Is that what you told her when you whispered in her ear outside your club? | 那就是你在Hellan耳边说悄悄话的原因? |
[29:56] | May I use your restroom? We went to England for a fox hunt. | 我可以用你的洗手间吗? |
[30:17] | That’s when Hannah was blooded. | 我们去英国猎狐,是那时皮带被沾上了血 |
[30:19] | You put the blood of a fox on the face of someone who witnessed their first kill. | 我们把狐狸的血抹到 |
[30:24] | It’s tradition. | 第一次目睹猎狐的人脸上,那是传统 |
[30:26] | I thought they outlawed fox hunting in England. | 我以为英国已经禁止猎狐了 |
[30:28] | They did. | 是的 |
[30:33] | Did this come from the same trip? | 这也是猎狐时带来的吗? |
[30:34] | My father gave it to Hannah, but she didn’t want it. | 我爸爸想把她给Hellan,但她没有接受 |
[30:45] | Change your mind about the brother? | 对兄弟轮的想法改变了吗? |
[30:47] | I’m trying to find a way to get there. | 想搞清楚这些人到底和他有什么关系 |
[30:49] | This guy’s got inhaler on him. | 这个人有药迹在他身上 |
[30:51] | This guy bit Al McGrath… | 这个人打了他 |
[30:52] | who has the victim’s blood on his boot. | 还有一个鞋上有死者血迹的人 一个个的证据 |
[30:54] | Pieces of evidence. | 我知道,你说得很清楚了 |
[30:55] | Yeah, you made that very clear. | |
[30:56] | I just don’t see your point. | 但我就是搞不清楚 |
[30:57] | My point is, you’re not seeing the connection. | 我的意思是 你没有看清楚他们的联系 |
[31:01] | It’s what we all look for. | 这就是我们要找的 |
[31:02] | Yeah, but don’t you ever just feel it? | 你从来没有感觉到过吗? 我每时每刻都感觉到 |
[31:04] | All the time, but I don’t act on it until I can prove something. | 但我不知道怎么来证明它 我无法以你的方式把工作继续下去 但以你的也不能 我把你从三年级组调上来 要的是你三年积累的经验,而不是直觉 知道了,我们下一步该做什么? 我们和他弟弟谈一下 他被打成重伤住在医院里 根据钻探工们说,他是在3号隧道里被打的 但没有任何人看见是谁做的 Joe,是谁做的 有什么想和我们说的?我们可以保护你 |
[31:07] | I can’t do this job your way. | |
[31:09] | Well, you can’t do it yours either. | |
[31:11] | You’re coming up on your three years. | |
[31:12] | That means you’ll be taking the exam | |
[31:14] | to bump you up to second grade. | |
[31:15] | When I put you lead on a case, | |
[31:17] | i want to make sure you’re bringing me evidence, not intuition. | |
[31:25] | All right. | |
[31:26] | What’s our next move? | |
[31:27] | We talk to the brother. | |
[31:29] | He’s in the hospital. | |
[31:31] | He was beaten outside of Tunnel Number Three, | |
[31:33] | and according to the sandhogs, no one saw who did it. | |
[31:43] | Joe. | |
[31:45] | Who did this to you? | |
[31:48] | Is there anything you want to tell us? | |
[31:56] | We’ll get you protection. | |
[31:58] | Come on, pal, we’re talking about your brother here. | 说出来吧,你是在和你的兄弟说话 |
[32:02] | It’s over. I’m going back to work. | 都结束了,我要回去上班 |
[32:26] | That’s the only thing Joe Riggs is ever going to say to us. | Joe什么都不会跟我们说 |
[32:29] | We could process him. | 我们可以找他测谎 |
[32:30] | Even if we pulled anything, he’d never testify. | 就算找出来什么,他也不会上庭指证的 |
[32:33] | They beat him to insure his silence. | 可他们是把他打得收身的 |
[32:35] | Unlike the Marines or NYPD, | 这可不像军人的警察 |
[32:37] | there’s no investigative branch of their organization. | 他们有他们办事的方法 |
[32:40] | Well if he’s not going to give us anything else | 如果连他弟弟都不跟我们说真话 |
[32:42] | and the evidence has gone silent, what’s left? | 我们到哪里去找线索? |
[32:45] | The only one who’s been telling us the truth the whole time. | 唯一一个每时每刻都向我们说实话的人 |
[32:48] | Mac, you’ve seen this X ray a million times. | 这个X光片我们都看了百万次了 |
[32:50] | The fourth metacarpal is dislocated, | 这个指关节,如果没有别的人扭的话 |
[32:52] | that’s inconsistent with his other injuries. | |
[32:54] | Possibly inconsistent. Without context. | 爆炸是不会这样的 |
[33:04] | Slight swelling… and a void. | 理论上来说 |
[33:07] | These guys set their own rules. | 没有接触的话是不会这样的 |
[33:11] | And they answer to no one… | 脱臼了,这些人有他们自己的办事方法 |
[33:14] | …except themselves. | 除了自己从来不向外说 |
[33:21] | No, there’s no way we’re gonna get a warrant off this. | 就凭这个我们肯定拿不到搜查令 |
[33:24] | She was 16. | 可她只是16啊 |
[33:25] | Still, we’re not gonna get in the Paulson duplex | 可我们还是不能够证明这个男人是危险的 |
[33:27] | based on the fact that Matt was endangering the welfare of a minor. | |
[33:30] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[33:31] | It’s just a kiss. | 因为这只是一个亲吻啊 |
[33:32] | Maybe if there was more going on, we could get the D.A. | 也许我们能够让检察官多写上两句 |
[33:34] | to find a judge to write paper on it. | 但并算不了什么啊 |
[33:37] | I see what Hannah gets from being Tina’s friend, | 我不知道Hellan |
[33:39] | but what does Tina get? | 作为Tina的朋友做这样的事 |
[33:41] | Noblesse Oblige. | Tina是怎么想的 |
[33:43] | The “haves” acting selflessly towards the “have-nots” for the better of society. | 每个人在这个社会中都是为了自己而活 |
[33:48] | Usually works until the “have-nots” usurp the “haves.” | |
[33:52] | Hannah was supposed to be Tina’s friend. | Tina和Hellan本就应该只是朋友 |
[33:54] | She was never supposed to be part of the family. | 而不是家庭中的一员 |
[33:58] | Do you recognize this? | 你还记得这个东西吗? |
[33:59] | What? | 什么?那是Tina |
[34:00] | I think that’s Tina. | |
[34:02] | How about now? | 现在呢? |
[34:03] | No. | 还是看不出来 |
[34:08] | How about now? | 再看看 |
[34:09] | It’s the same bag… | 那是同一个包啊,而且没有区别 |
[34:11] | but different. | |
[34:12] | Wait. | |
[34:13] | There’s a strap in one, no strap in the other. | 等一下,一个有背带另一个没有 |
[34:16] | Okay, if the strap was there, then, where’d it go? | 既然这时候她的包有带子的话 那么她的带子到哪里去了呢? |
[34:22] | Aiden, we thought this was footage of Tina arriving. | 我明白了 |
[34:25] | This is actually her coming back. | 最开始我们以为那是Tina刚刚到酒吧 其实这是她在一次返回酒吧 |
[34:28] | You know, you don’t have to answer these questions. | 你知道,你并不需要回答她的任何问题 |
[34:30] | Is this going anywhere? | 打猎,那是你爸爸的爱好,对吗? |
[34:31] | Hunting. That’s what your father loved. | |
[34:34] | Must have been a big deal for him to take you to England. | 对啊 对他来说带你去英格兰肯定不是件小事 |
[34:36] | I’ve been to Europe. | 我去过欧洲 |
[34:38] | Well, not for a fox hunt, and not with Hannah. | 不是和Hellan去猎狐吗? |
[34:40] | She’d never been out of the country. | 她以前从来没有出过国 |
[34:42] | I thought it would be good for her. | 我想这次去对她来说是件好事 |
[34:43] | I’m sure it felt good to have a friend there, | 在外面有一个朋友总是好的 |
[34:45] | with all those strangers, | 特别是第一次爸爸带你去狩猎? |
[34:47] | first time your father ever took you on a hunt. | 还有那个抹血的仪式 |
[34:49] | And then there was the blooding. | 我知道 |
[34:51] | I knew about that. | 那可以追溯到King |
[34:53] | Blooding actually dates back to King James I. | James一世 |
[34:56] | Do you recognize this? | 你还记得这个吗? |
[34:58] | It’s from the fox horn. | 这是打猎时留下的 |
[35:00] | It has blood on it. | 可上面有血迹,这并不常见 |
[35:01] | It isn’t human, though. | |
[35:03] | Probably from the fox? | 也许是从狐狸身上留下来的? |
[35:04] | Right. | |
[35:06] | Did you know that your dad was going to choose Hannah for the honor? | 你不知道你爸爸 是要把这个荣耀给Hellan吗? |
[35:13] | Must have made you so angry. | 也许这就是为什么会把你激怒吧? |
[35:15] | After all those years of waiting to go with your dad, | 等了那么多年和你爸爸一起去打猎 |
[35:17] | he picks Hannah. | 他却把这个荣耀给了Hellan |
[35:19] | And after he dies, who does your brother take an interest in? | 当他死了以后,你的哥哥最关心谁? |
[35:25] | Do you know what this is, Tina? | Tina,你知道这是什么吗? |
[35:27] | It’s the strap from your purse. | 这是你背包的带子,我在你卧室里面找到的 |
[35:29] | We found it in your bedroom. | |
[35:31] | The crocodile skin matches the marks around Hannah Recchi’s neck. | 鳄鱼皮的纹路 和Hellan Ricky颈部的伤痕是一样的 |
[35:35] | It also has her blood on it. | 而且上面还有她的血 |
[35:37] | What’s your problem? | “你有什么毛病?” |
[35:38] | I’m so tired of “All About Hannah.” | “每个人想的都是你,我真的是烦透了” |
[35:40] | I’m going back. | “我要回去了” |
[35:41] | Don’t walk away from me. | “休想走” |
[35:46] | You wrapped that strap around her neck. | 是你把那个带子绑到她脖子上… |
[35:47] | Did your dad ever tell you bedtime stories? | 你爸爸在睡前有和你说过故事吗? |
[35:50] | No. | 没有 |
[35:51] | Mine did. | 我爸爸有,但他说的都是真的 |
[35:53] | Except his were real. | |
[35:55] | Tracking big horn sheep in the Yukon. | 在玉昆追踪大角羊 |
[35:59] | Landing marlin off Baja. Shooting bison in the Great Plains. | 在巴拿马运河里猎鱼…… |
[36:04] | You know what he remembered most about every kill? | 你知道 在他每次猎杀后记忆最深的是什么吗? |
[36:07] | What? | 什么? |
[36:09] | There’s no feeling in the world like watching the life | 在这世上没有 |
[36:13] | drain out of an animal’s eyes. | 任何感觉比得上看着生命死去 |
[36:30] | No ring. | 没有戒指? |
[36:32] | I don’t remember having a voucher… | 我并没有察觉到 |
[36:35] | How could you? | 怎么可能,他死时并没有带啊 |
[36:38] | He wasn’t wearing it when he died. | |
[37:34] | Sandhogs did our work for us. | 隧道工为我们保留了证据 |
[37:42] | The explosion was meant to cover up evidence, | 爆炸也许会掩盖证据,但不能掩盖事实 |
[37:45] | not preserve it. | |
[37:51] | I thought the sandhogs beat you to insure your silence, | 我以为工人把你打成这样是为了让你收声 |
[37:55] | but that’s not the case, is it? | |
[37:57] | You broke the code. | 但并不是这样,对吗? |
[37:59] | You left Pete down there. | 你打破了他们的规矩 你把Peter留在了下面 |
[38:01] | He was my brother. | 他是我的哥哥 |
[38:02] | He was a problem, and you were gonna teach him a lesson. | 他还是一个麻烦,所以你要给他上一课 |
[38:06] | Come on ! Guy’s gonna get somebody killed. | “别打了,要出人命了” |
[38:09] | Let’s go, come on ! | “过来,我要给你上一课” |
[38:10] | I’m gonna teach you a lesson. | |
[38:18] | “Peter You want to earn this, Pete? | |
[38:19] | Spend some time down here. | 你想要得到这个吗? |
[38:20] | See what it’s like. | “那你就得多花些时间呆在下面” |
[38:22] | Don’t leave me down here, Joe. | “Joe,不要把我一个人留在下面” |
[38:24] | Don’t leave me, Joe! | |
[38:29] | Your brother was alone down there, | 你哥哥一个人在下面 |
[38:32] | with an empty inhaler… | 而且还没有了急救药,没有人救他 |
[38:36] | …and no one to help him. | |
[38:40] | But you did leave him with one thing, didn’t you? | 但你却多留下了一件东西,不是吗? |
[38:58] | When you went back in the morning, | 第二天早上你下去时看到了他的尸体 |
[38:59] | you found his body, | |
[39:01] | and you used the explosion to make it look like an accident. | 所以你就想用爆破来掩盖 |
[39:22] | When we were growing up… | 我们一起长大 |
[39:26] | I was the guy who made sure no one picked on Pete. | 我却什么东西都要为了他着想 |
[39:30] | I was the one who dragged him through school. I got him the only job he was ever gonna get. | 为他安排一切 |
[39:44] | I was responsible for him. You have any idea | 连我唯一的一个工作也要先让他 |
[40:00] | what that feels like? | 你知道那种感觉是怎样的吗? |
[40:13] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 06 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |