时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | During the First World War, Time Square was the premier theater district in the nation. | 一战期间时代广场附近是有名的剧院 |
[00:21] | And today, as you can see, it’s just as exciting. | 今天它依旧繁华喧闹 |
[00:23] | Hey, it’s MTV where they filmed TRL. | 瞧,这是mtv2台拍节目的地方 |
[00:25] | Great. Take a picture. | 太棒了,拍张照吧 |
[00:27] | You need to be in it, too. | 要把你也照? |
[00:28] | You’re killing me with the pictures. You know that, right? | 你知道吗,整天拍照快把我烦死了 |
[00:30] | We’re on vacation. | 我们在度假嘛 |
[00:32] | Ask that guy to take it for us. | 让那个人帮我们拍好了 |
[00:33] | Hurry before we drive by. | 在汽车开过去之前,赶快行动 |
[00:35] | You want it so bad, you ask him. | 你那么想照的话,你去问他吧 |
[00:38] | Excuse me, sir? | 对不起,先生 |
[00:40] | Hello? | 嘿 |
[00:41] | Excuse me? | 对不起,先生,嘿 |
[00:42] | Sir? Hello? | |
[00:51] | How long is this tour? | 这趟旅程有多长啊? |
[00:55] | That was funny. | 这很好笑 |
[00:57] | So, what do we got here? | 我们在这里有什么发现 |
[00:59] | New twist on the “Bitch Ride to Hell.” | 送人下地狱的新方法 |
[01:01] | Gang members dig up a rival’s corpse and send it around the city on the subway? | 犯罪团伙成员把对头的尸体挖出来放在地铁里? |
[01:06] | I mean, this isn’t Chicago, Mac. | Mack这里可不是芝加哥 |
[01:07] | It’s urban legend. | 就跟《都市传奇》一样看起来更像个恶作剧 |
[01:09] | Looks like a practical joke. | |
[01:11] | Times Square. Tour bus. | 时代广场、游览车、游客T恤,有人想要吓唬游客 |
[01:13] | Tourist T-shirt. | |
[01:15] | Somebody was trying to scare the tourists | |
[01:17] | and used a prop shop skeleton, huh? | 这只是商店里卖的骷髅 |
[01:23] | Store-bought skeletons are bleached and processed. | 店里卖的骷髅都经过漂白和处理还有组装用的钻孔 |
[01:26] | They also have drill marks from when they were assembled. | |
[01:29] | This skull is brown and no drill marks. | 这个骷髅是咖啡色的,也没有钻孔 |
[01:32] | And it’s missing a mandible. | 没有可以修改的部分 |
[01:35] | If this is a joke, I’m not laughing. | 如果这真是个恶作剧的话,我可笑不出来 |
[01:39] | These bones are real. | 这些骨头是真的 |
[01:59] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[02:06] | Season 01 Episode 04 | |
[02:32] | This is it ? | -就是这些了吗? |
[02:33] | Yeah. | -是的 |
[02:36] | Mannequin clothes, ball cap… bones… | 侏儒,衣服,帽子,骨头 |
[02:42] | Clever. | -很聪明 |
[02:43] | Not that clever. | -没有你想的聪明 |
[02:45] | Whoever assembled your skeleton never took an anatomy class. | 组装这些骨头的人没有受过专业训练 |
[02:48] | Humerus was where the ulna should be. | 他不知道它们该怎么放 |
[02:51] | Metacarpals were reversed with phalanges. | 许多方向都弄反了 |
[02:53] | Held together by wire. | 它们是用金属线接起来的 |
[02:56] | He used this for the fingers. | 他用了这个,他的手指 |
[02:59] | Adhesive putty. | 在油灰上? |
[03:03] | Looks like our “sculptor” left a little piece of himself behind. | 看来雕塑家留下了自己的痕迹 |
[03:10] | There he is. | -这就是他了 |
[03:12] | “He”? | -他? |
[03:12] | Yeah. | 是的,明显的眉脊 |
[03:14] | Pronounced brow ridge. | |
[03:15] | Large mastoid process behind where the ears would be. | 有大面积的胡须部位直到耳朵的位置 |
[03:18] | And this seals it. | 颅骨闭合处呈钩状 |
[03:20] | Inion hook. | |
[03:21] | No doubt about it, this skull was male. | 这个骷髅是男性 |
[03:23] | Off to a good start. What else? | 这是个好的开始,还有什么? |
[03:25] | Well, head is long and narrow. Same with the nasal aperture. | 颅骨很长鼻梁直挺 |
[03:28] | Nasal bone and spine are long stick out over the maxilla. | |
[03:31] | Caucasoid traits. He’s white. | 高加索人的特征,他是个白人 |
[03:33] | How old? Medial clavicle is the last bone to fuse. Happens between 18 and 25. | -年纪呢 -骨化出现在18到25岁之间 |
[03:40] | A flake develops on the clavicle where it connects to the sternum. | 长骨两端被骨膜覆盖 |
[03:45] | It eventually envelops the entire end cap of the clavicle, smoothing it out. But Look at his. | 变得凹陷平整 |
[03:53] | Round and lumpy. Flake hasn’t yet started to form. | 再看他的?骨的两端是隆起的,骨膜尚未形成 |
[03:56] | He wasn’t even 18. | -他18岁都不到 |
[03:58] | He was just a kid. | -他还是个孩子 |
[04:02] | Homicide? | 是他杀吗? |
[04:03] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[04:05] | This fracture never healed. | 这个伤口没有愈合 |
[04:06] | So, it could have been a death blow? | 那可能是致命伤 |
[04:08] | Well, without the rest of the bones, all I can do is speculate. | 不过没有其他的骸骨,我能做的只是推测 |
[04:11] | Well, tendons, tissues and ligaments are all gone. | 没有筋腱和组织 |
[04:14] | What, probably three years since he died? | 不过他死了大概有3年了吧 |
[04:16] | Mm-hmm. | 骨头保存良好,可能有什么东西保护它们 |
[04:17] | Bones are in good shape. | 骨头保存良好,可能有什么东西保护它们 |
[04:18] | He was probably shielded from Mother Nature. | |
[04:21] | Only thing out of the ordinary is their color. | 唯一不寻常的是颜色 |
[04:23] | The natural decomposition color of bones is brown. | 自然状态下分解的骨头是褐色的 |
[04:27] | So, where did this black discoloration come from? | 那这些黑色的骨头是怎么回事呢 |
[04:30] | Well, that’s for you folks on the outside. | 那要问外面的同事了 |
[04:35] | I need to borrow a finger. | 我要用自己的手指了 |
[04:39] | Skeleton on a tour bus in Times Square. | 时代广场的游览车上发现骷髅 |
[04:42] | The Post is going to love this story. Practically writes itself. | 媒体一定会很喜欢这个故事它本身又是确有其事 |
[04:46] | It’s not news. | 这不是新闻 |
[04:48] | True, but it’s gonna sell a hell of a lot of papers. | 但这是报纸上少有的题材 |
[04:50] | Only because of where it was found. | 从我们掌握的材料来看真实的情况是 |
[04:52] | The real story is that these are the bones of a teenage boy. | 这些骨头属于一个十几岁的少年 |
[04:55] | The media don’t care. | -媒体可不关心这些 |
[04:57] | I do. | -但我关心 |
[05:03] | Mac, when can I get my hands on that skull? | Mack,我什么时候才可以碰那个颅骨? |
[05:06] | One step at a time, Aiden. | 一步一步来,Aiden |
[05:08] | We have to find the rest of his skeleton first. | 等我们先找到了其余的骸骨再说 |
[05:10] | I’m just saying, intact skulls are few and far between. | 我只是说完整的颅骨是很少见的 |
[05:13] | If the time comes, I don’t want it farmed out. I can handle it. | 我不想错过这个机会,我可以处理它吗 |
[05:17] | Relax. You got it. | 放轻松,它归你了,需要你的时候,我会叫你的 |
[05:19] | I’ll find you when I need you. | |
[05:21] | Human skull. | 人的颅骨,会很有趣的 |
[05:23] | Big fun. | |
[05:28] | Danny, what do you see? | Danny,你看到什么? |
[05:33] | The substance isn’t just coating the bone. | 骨头被某种物质覆盖 |
[05:35] | It’s layered on itself. | 是自己附着上去的 |
[05:37] | Means it’s been there a while. | 它们附着上去有一段日子了,进行深层采样吧 |
[05:38] | Take a deeper sample. | |
[05:49] | Top layer is composed of aromatic hydrocarbons. | 报告显示那是含碳废气,引擎废气 |
[05:53] | Engine exhaust. | |
[05:55] | MTBE? | MTB?不,是柴油发动机 |
[05:56] | No. Means the engine was diesel. | |
[05:58] | Rules out most cars. Probably came from a truck or a bus. | 这就排除了小汽车,很可能是公车或者货车 |
[06:02] | So, your boy’s laying low in a high-traffic area. | 那这些骨头来自交通繁忙的地区 |
[06:04] | Unfortunately, in New York, that’s everywhere. | 可惜在纽约到处都是如此 |
[06:14] | Deeper sample is also diesel exhaust. | 深层采样也是柴油废气你看挥发油的浓度 |
[06:17] | But check the benzene concentration. | |
[06:21] | Through the roof. | 浓度很高 |
[06:22] | What kind of diesel engine spits out this much particulate matter? | 是旧的柴油 |
[06:25] | An old one. | 美国环保署在94年更改了柴油的最低标准 |
[06:26] | EPA changed diesel emissions standards in 1994. | |
[06:30] | So, if he has this much benzene on his bones… | 这些骨头的历史肯定比3年长多了 |
[06:32] | He’s been collecting dust a lot longer than three years. | |
[06:36] | He’s been dead a decade, at least. | 他死了起码有10年了 |
[06:42] | Our timeline just jumped. | 案发时间推前了 |
[06:44] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[06:45] | Brings back bad memories in this city. | 回到这个城市不堪的过去 |
[06:48] | ’90 to ’93, the average murder rate was 2,000 per year. | 90-93年平均每天有2000被谋杀 |
[06:52] | “Dream with me a city that can be better than the way it is now.” | 和我一起畅想这个城市将比现在美好” |
[06:56] | Inauguration speech from Giuliani’s first term, 1994. | 出自94年朱利安尼市长首次当选时的就职演说 |
[06:59] | I was working Narcotics back then out of Brooklyn North. | 我当时在布克林北区工作 |
[07:02] | We’d collared up every day; barely made a dent. | 我们每天都想起这段话,但情况总不见好转 |
[07:05] | In the parks, you found more crack vials and hypos than kids. | 公园里充斥着爆炸声,毒品注射,和孩子们 |
[07:09] | It was a dangerous time. | 那是一段危险的时期 |
[07:11] | Here we go. We have six possible matches to the body fingerprint. | 好,我们有六个和油灰上指纹相符的样本 |
[07:14] | Who do you want to start with? | 你要从哪一个开始? |
[07:26] | With him. | 就他吧,Lester |
[07:29] | Jayne Lester Jayne. Stella. | |
[08:16] | Admiring your work? | 在欣赏自己的杰作吗? |
[08:19] | Hey. | 嘿,要去哪里? |
[08:23] | Can’t believe you’re jamming me up for this. I burned a few tourists. That’s all. | 我不懂你们在搞什么 |
[08:26] | It was a joke. | 我仅仅带了一些游客那只是一个玩笑而已 |
[08:27] | NYPD didn’t find it funny. | NYPD可不觉得好笑 |
[08:29] | That’s their problem. | 那是他们的问题 |
[08:30] | No, it’s yours. | 不,这是你的问题 |
[08:31] | Autopsy revealed the skeleton’s a homicide victim. | 我们的报告显示那付骸骨是谋杀案的受害者 |
[08:36] | Murder? | 谋杀?不,我不相信 |
[08:38] | No. I ain’t buying that. | |
[08:40] | Your little joke had a fractured skull. | 你的小玩笑里有一个带裂痕的颅骨 |
[08:42] | Which had nothing to do with me. | 那与我无关 |
[08:44] | No? Then who does it have to do with? | 那跟谁有关呢? |
[08:46] | I know what you guys do. | 我知道你们这些人要干什么,你们只是混淆是非 |
[08:47] | You twist things all around till I don’t know which end is up. I told you, all I did was screw with some tourists, and I’m not saying another word. | 我所做的只是吓唬那些游客而已,其他的我没有什么好说的了 |
[08:56] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪? |
[11:11] | Decomposition on the clothes and under the bones. | 衣服上有分解物,在骨头下面 |
[11:17] | I think this is where he died. | 我想这是他死去的地方 |
[11:25] | I think it’s also where he lived. | 我想这也是他住过的地方 |
[11:37] | What do you think? Runaway? | -你怎么看?一个逃亡者? |
[11:40] | Maybe. “A.M.” | -有可能 |
[11:47] | Initials? | 名字缩写? |
[11:48] | Yeah | |
[11:53] | Home must’ve been pretty bad to trade for this place. | 家里一定很糟他才会逃到这里 |
[11:56] | I’m sure this wasn’t what he had in mind. | 他当初一定没料到会这样 |
[12:00] | Skull fracture. | 颅骨的裂痕,外力造成的创伤? |
[12:04] | Blunt force trauma? | |
[12:17] | Pocketknife. | 小刀 |
[12:22] | Must have been pretty important to him to keep it in his shoe. | 一定是对他很重要的,才放到鞋子里 |
[12:33] | “Bright Lights, Big City.” | |
[12:37] | Pages are dog-eared. | 书页都翻旧了 |
[12:39] | Highlighted. | |
[12:44] | Copyright 1984. | 版权84年 |
[12:48] | He may have been lying here for 20 years. | 躺在这里20年了 |
[12:51] | Have you ever read it? | 你读过这本书吗? |
[12:54] | No. You? | 还没 你呢? |
[12:55] | Yeah. | 我读过 |
[12:56] | It’s about a guy who lives up New York for all it’s worth. | 一个年轻人在纽约过着纸醉金迷的生活 |
[12:58] | How’s it end? | 结局呢? |
[13:01] | He gets out before the city kills him. | 他在这个城市把他毁灭之前逃了出来 |
[14:33] | It’s tough being in the bullpen, huh? | 万事具备只欠东风了对吧? |
[14:35] | Waiting for the nod. | |
[14:36] | Thanks for your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[14:42] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[15:08] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[15:29] | Got a full skeleton now. | 现在我们有整副骸骨了不再是猜测,以后一切以事实为准 |
[15:30] | No more speculation. Facts from here on out. | |
[15:33] | Femur gives stature. | 他有五�帐�寸 |
[15:35] | He was five-foot-ten. | |
[15:37] | Mandible completes the skull. | 完整的颅骨 |
[15:39] | Check out his teeth. | 看他的牙齿 |
[15:42] | Nice. | 漂亮,太漂亮了 |
[15:43] | Too nice. Braces? | 戴过牙套? |
[15:45] | Had to be. | 应该是的这里有空隙,把牙齿拔掉以便矫形 |
[15:47] | Two canine teeth, two second bicuspids, but no first bicuspids. | |
[15:50] | Caucasians commonly suffer from dental crowding. | |
[15:52] | Teeth were pulled to make room for the others to straighten out. | |
[15:55] | Okay. So, at some point in his life he saw a dentist and an orthodontist. | 那就是说他一度进行牙齿整型 |
[15:58] | Which means he probably had parents who paid the bill. | 也就是说他很可能有富裕的双亲给他付牙医的钱 |
[16:01] | It was probably the last time he got to see a doctor. | 不过这可能是他最后一次有钱看医生了 |
[16:04] | At least, that’s what his tibia’s saying. Broke his leg. | 看他的腿 |
[16:10] | And let it heal on its own. | 除非他真想这样 |
[16:12] | Probably left him with a solid limp. | 否则他就会成跛脚 |
[16:14] | This kid was moving in the wrong direction. | 这个孩子误入歧途了 |
[16:17] | Checked him head to toe. | 我们已经从头到脚检查了一遍 |
[16:19] | With what I’ve got, he only potential fatal injury is a skull fracture. | 从我知道的来看唯一可能致命伤就是颅骨裂痕 |
[16:23] | Danny’s running prints on a pipe we found at the scene. | Danny从现场铁管上找到了指纹 |
[16:25] | Could that have done the trick? | 那可以鉴别出是什么把戏吗 |
[16:26] | Easily. | -那很容易 |
[16:27] | He ID’d? | -该怎么做? |
[16:28] | Sent out dentals results aren’t back yet. | 我可以通过骨头样本确定他的DNA |
[16:30] | I’ll cut a section of mid-shaft femur, send it to DNA. But if he’s a street kid, I wouldn’t expect much. | 不过因为他是街童找到他的机率不大 |
[16:36] | I got a back-up plan. | 我有一个后备计划 |
[16:38] | Been waiting all day for this. Talk to me. | 我等了一整天了,告诉我吧 |
[16:40] | White, John Doe teenager. | 十几岁圆脸的少年,完好的牙齿,瘸腿,长相未明 |
[16:42] | Nice teeth. Bum leg. | |
[16:44] | No face. | |
[16:45] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[19:31] | Here he is. | 这就是他了 |
[19:34] | John Doe teenager. | 圆脸的少年 |
[19:49] | Fingerprints Danny lifted went nowhere. | Danny发现的指纹没有线索 |
[19:52] | Whoever left them… isn’t listed in AFIS. | 我们把它放哪里了 你有名字吗 |
[19:56] | Do you have a name? | 没有,在失踪人口数据库里没找到和骨头上取的DNA相符的 |
[19:57] | No. | 没有,在失踪人口数据库里没找到和骨头上取的DNA相符的 |
[19:58] | Got usable DNA off the bones, but there are no matches in the CODIS Missing Persons Database. | |
[20:04] | We can’t ID him on DNA. | 我们无法确认他的身份 |
[20:12] | Mac… you still with me? | Mack你还在听吗? |
[20:15] | Yeah. Yeah. Sorry. | 是的,对不起 |
[20:17] | I was just thinking about something you said earlier… | 我只是在想你之前说的一些话 |
[20:21] | about a guy following his dreams… getting out before the city kills him. | 一个人沉浸在幻梦之中 在城市吞噬他以前逃离 |
[20:29] | He never got out. Why? | 他一直没有逃开 |
[20:32] | Hey… Danny just called. | 为什么? |
[20:35] | Says there’s some people who want to see you… about him. | Danny刚刚来电说有人想见你,是关于他的 |
[20:42] | We, uh, we waited for this day so long… Finding Aaron… Our son. | 我们等这一天等了很久了 找到Aaron我们的儿子 |
[20:49] | Mr. Moreland, we haven’t been able to positively identify the remains that were found. | Morlen先生,我们还不能确定那副骸骨的身份 |
[20:53] | We read in the papers, and the detective at DCPI confirmed, that a backpack and a pocketknife were found. | 我们从报纸上面知道,dcpi 的探员找到了背包和小刀 |
[21:00] | Uh… uh…they belonged to Aaron. | 它们都是Aaron的 |
[21:02] | The backpack was monogrammed. | 那个背包印着字母图案,是我亲手绣的 |
[21:04] | I stitched it myself. | |
[21:06] | And the pocketknife was a gift for his 13th birthday. | 那把小刀是他13岁生日的礼物,我特别给他订的 |
[21:11] | I ordered it special. | |
[21:14] | We found other items, also. | 我们还找到了其他物品 |
[21:17] | Clothes… a book. | 衣服,一本书 |
[21:42] | It’s Aaron. | 是Aaron |
[21:46] | Was Aaron an artist? | Aaron是个艺术家吗? |
[21:48] | Yes. | 是的,他是个音乐家 |
[21:49] | A musician. | |
[21:54] | Uh… Aaron, uh… he left home in 1987. | Aaron1987离开家的 |
[21:59] | Uh… he was 17, just out of high school. | 他当时17岁,刚上高中 |
[22:03] | He wanted to see something other than Minnesota before thinking about college. | 在考虑上大学的事情之前 他想看看明尼苏达州以外的世界 |
[22:07] | This is a reconstruction of what the skeleton would look like. | 这是骸骨脸部的重组图 |
[22:31] | It’s, um… it’s not Aaron. | 他不是Aaron |
[22:36] | That’s… not our son. I-I don’t know who that is. | 他不是我们的儿子,我不知道他是谁 |
[22:53] | I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[23:04] | Nice. | 很好,就是我要找的人 |
[23:05] | Just the person I was looking for. | |
[23:07] | I put some of my time into that fingerprint I pulled from the pipe. | 我在钢管的指纹上花了点时间 |
[23:09] | Extra effort. I like that. Talk to me. | 那太棒了,说吧 |
[23:11] | I got 117 arrest records for people charged with crimes that were committed within three blocks of where our skeleton was found. | 我有117份从84年到94年在案发现场附近3个街区被捕的人的资料 |
[23:17] | Time frame– 1984 to ’94. | |
[23:19] | You used the CARS system. | 要抓住问题的关键 |
[23:20] | Yeah, where suspects are acquitted or the charges are dropped. | 嫌疑人宣告无罪的均排除在外 |
[23:22] | Which means the fingerprints won’t be found in AFIS. | 也就是说指纹不在现有的系统里面 |
[23:25] | They’re somewhere in a sealed file of the NYPD. | |
[23:27] | Mm-hmm. I just got to find them. | 可能在封存的数据库里 |
[23:29] | And hope that they match the prints you pulled off the pipe. | 要找到相符的得花点时间 |
[23:32] | That’s a long shot, Danny. | |
[23:33] | What’re you saying? | 那你是要我放弃吗 |
[23:34] | You want me to drop this lead? | |
[23:35] | No, I want you to stick to the hot evidence first. | 不,我只是说要从最有用的证据入手 |
[23:37] | The clothes the victim was found in, I’m already on it. | 最接近的已经找到,我正着手查 |
[23:39] | Good, all right? You learn something, find me. | 很好,有发现就告诉我 |
[23:42] | You come up dry, get back on those arrest records. Got it? | 那里没有收获的话再从别的地方下手,知道吗 |
[23:45] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[24:27] | Hi. Playing hangman? | 在玩hangman猜字游戏吗? |
[24:29] | Actually, yes. | 是的 |
[24:32] | But I’ve run out of letters. | 我的单词都用光了 |
[24:34] | I have… I have no idea what this is. | 我不知道这些字母写的是什么 |
[24:37] | For now. | 目前还不知道而已 |
[24:49] | What do you make of this? | 你觉得这是什么 吗? |
[24:53] | Look familiar? | 看起来熟悉吗? |
[24:56] | Not really. | 不 |
[24:57] | It’s the last sketch in his book, and… looks like it could be an island… | 这是他书里最后一幅素描 |
[25:02] | …but not in New York. No people, no buildings. | 看起来像是一个岛,不在纽约,没有人也没有房子 |
[25:06] | Got a call from Missing Persons. They pulled all the Unsolved Case folders from teenage boys missing within our time frame. | 我接到失踪人口的电话 他们把那段时间所有没解决的年青人的档案都拿出来 |
[25:13] | Thumbed through them by hand, based on Aiden’s reconstruction. | 有的是根据Aiden的构图手工找出来了 |
[25:16] | No matches. | 没有符合的吗? |
[25:17] | Unlike Aaron Moreland, there’s no one out there looking for this kid. | 不像Aaron,没有人在寻找这个孩子 |
[25:20] | So all we know about who he was, are his images of New York. | 所以我们对他的唯一了解就是他对纽约的描绘了 |
[25:24] | Skyline. | 空中轮廓,繁忙的中央大车站,帝国大厦 |
[25:26] | Busy Grand Central Station. | |
[25:29] | Empire State Building. | |
[25:31] | See his perspective? | 看出他的透视角度没有? |
[25:33] | Street level. | 站在街上城市的一部分,和人群一起流动 |
[25:35] | Part of the city, moving with the flow. | |
[25:37] | Yeah, but look at this one. | 看这一幅,独自一人在时代广场 |
[25:41] | He’s totally alone in Times Square. | |
[25:45] | He was swallowed up by the city. | 他正被城市吞没, |
[25:49] | Lost. | 迷失了 |
[25:50] | Reality rarely lives up to expectations, especially if you’re a teenager. | 事实总是比想象中残酷,特别对年轻人来说 |
[25:57] | This one with the crisscross beams. That’s the Port Authority. | 看那些十字横梁 |
[25:59] | Upper parking deck. | 那里不是停车场 |
[26:01] | Yeah, but he’s looking at it straight on. | 可他正直视那个方向 |
[26:03] | Which means… | 也就是说他在市里唯一一个 |
[26:06] | He’s inside the only building in the city that allows homeless kids free reign to every floor. | 允许年轻人随意在各层活动的楼里 |
[26:14] | I started Danner House in a tenement on the Lower East Side in 1969. | 我在1969年设立Danner’s House |
[26:19] | Intended it to be a youth crisis center. | 本来打算做一个青年危机处理中心 |
[26:21] | Nobody under the age of 21 would be turned away. | 21岁以下的人都会被收留 |
[26:25] | First month, 500 kids came through the door. | 第一个月500孩子住了进来 |
[26:28] | 5,000 by the end of the first year. | 该年末增加到5000个 |
[26:31] | There’s never a shortage of people that need help. | 寻求帮助的人从来都不少 |
[26:42] | Guess we’re not an uncommon sight around here. | 看来我们是这里的稀客 |
[26:45] | Joel, how we doing today? | Jewl我们今天干得怎样? |
[26:47] | Uh… We’re running low. | 东西快吃光了,希望能撑过今天 |
[26:49] | I don’t think we’re going to make it. | |
[26:50] | Call over to St. Juliana’s. See if they have any meals left over from yesterday. | 给朱利安那边打个电话看他们有没有昨天剩下的饭菜 |
[26:54] | They usually run out of meals before we do. | 以前他们在我们之前就把饭菜分完了 |
[26:57] | Would you by chance recognize this young man? | 你认得这个人吗 |
[27:00] | We don’t have a name for him, but we think he might have stayed here sometime between 1984 and 1994. | 我们没有他的名字不过我想在86到91年之间他在这里住过 |
[27:05] | It’s been a long time. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[27:08] | I’ve been here 35 years. | 我在这里35年了 |
[27:12] | I used to try to get to know the kids, but… | 以前我尝试认识所有的孩子 但是 |
[27:17] | After a while, all the faces start to look the same. | 过了一段时间以后 所有的面孔看起来都变成一样的了 |
[28:35] | I’m going to check with Danny, see how he’s doing on the clothes. | 我会看看Danny在衣服上有没有进展 |
[28:37] | You going to follow up with the piece of paper we found in the jeans? | 你要跟进衣服上找到的纸条吗? |
[28:41] | Mr. and Mrs. Moreland? | Morlen先生,Morlen太太? |
[28:44] | Do you know who the boy was that had Aaron’s things? | 那个拥有Aaron的东西的孩子,你们有他的消息吗 |
[28:47] | No. No, unfortunately we don’t know anything new that you that you haven’t already read in the papers. | 没有,抱歉除了你们从报上读到的 我们没有新的发现 |
[28:53] | But he-he had Aaron’s backpack an-and pocketknife. | 但是他有Aaron的背包和小刀,他是怎么拿到的? |
[28:58] | How did he get them? | |
[28:59] | We don’t know. | 我们不清楚 |
[29:00] | But they’re the only connection to my son. | 那是我们和孩子的唯一联系 |
[29:04] | They had to know each other, right? | 他们一定相互认识,对吧? |
[29:07] | I need to know what happened. | 我需要知道发生了什么事,我知道那可能是死 |
[29:09] | I know the reality…. | 但是我愿意接受那样的事实 |
[29:12] | He’s probably dead… I’ve accepted that, but… but this is the closest that we’ve, we’ve come to the truth in 17 years. | 毕竟这是17年来我们离真相最接近的一次 |
[29:21] | Please. | 所以,请告诉我,我的孩子到底怎样了 |
[29:24] | What happened to my boy? | |
[29:33] | He’s somebody else’s case, isn’t he? | 他是了解案情的人是吗? |
[29:43] | You don’t know what… what happened to Aaron… because you’re not looking for him… | 我们不知道Aaron发生了什么事 因为你们没在找他 |
[29:52] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[29:56] | No. | 我们没有 |
[30:28] | Mac? | |
[30:29] | I took some new photos of the reconstruction. I thought I’d send them out nationally, | 我又拍了一些脸部重组的照片 |
[30:33] | And maybe someone will recognize him. | 发到全国希望有人可以认出他来 |
[30:36] | Work One Police Plaza. Use the in-house reporters from the major papers. Get his face all over the city. | 通过警察局,主流报纸的记者,让全市都看到 |
[30:43] | You’ve already done that, haven’t you? | 你都已经做了,对吧? |
[30:45] | I figured it was one of the few times that us and the media are on the same team, so… | 我想这是唯一一次我们和媒体站在同一阵线 |
[30:49] | Well, stay on them. Keep him front page. | 继续关注,让它留在头版 |
[30:53] | Hey, do you need anything else? | 嘿,你还有别的需要吗 |
[30:57] | Yeah. | 有,我要知道这是什么? |
[30:59] | I need to know what this is. | |
[31:32] | Anyway, most of the shirt was gone, but I can make out a small portion of the logo. | 大部分的衣服都腐烂了 |
[31:37] | An “L.” Lagaronne. | 我能辨认商标的一小部分像个L字是Lagronne |
[31:38] | Fancy, and expensive. | -华丽又昂贵的牌子 |
[31:40] | And synthetic. Nylon microfiber. All the rage in the early ’90s. | -1980年代出的超细纤维做的 |
[31:43] | The victim had a couple of things on him that didn’t belong to him. | 受害人身上有几件不属于他的东西衣服有可能也是偷的 |
[31:45] | Same probably goes for the shirt. | |
[31:47] | You know, five-finger discount. | |
[31:49] | Yeah, but not from a store. | 是的,但不是从商店 工作 |
[31:51] | What do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[31:52] | I reached out to the manufacturer. Turns out that shirt never went on the market. | 那件衣服从来没有进入市场销售它只是88年的样板 |
[31:55] | Prototype from 1988. | |
[31:58] | All right, well, if there was no store to steal it from, how’d he get it? | 如果没有商店卖过,他从哪里弄来那件衣服? |
[32:01] | Seventh Avenue, right off the rack. | 第七大道,直接从货架上 |
[32:16] | Rack runner. | 搬货架的人,不需要经验也能把货架搬来搬去 |
[32:17] | No experience necessary. If you can walk from point “A” to point “B,” you’re hired. | |
[32:21] | It’s a perfect job for a teenager, and easy access to clothes you can’t afford. | 对于想得到自己买不起的衣服的年轻人 这是的理想工作 |
[32:31] | So management’s official statement is that they unofficially hire street kids to run the racks. | 公司的人说他们通常不雇佣街上的年轻人来搬货架 |
[32:36] | In other words, cheap labor, no paperwork. | 换句话说,雇佣廉价劳动力,没有文件记录 |
[32:38] | Did anyone recognize the vic? | 有人认出受害人吗? |
[32:40] | Life span with the racks isn’t too long. | 我和所有的货架工都谈过了 |
[32:41] | Here today, gone tomorrow. There’s nobody working here now that was working here in ’88. | 现在在这儿干的人,当时还不在这儿 |
[32:45] | Of course not. | 那当然了 |
[32:46] | Time marches on, the practice stays the same. | 时间流逝,只是惯例没改 |
[32:58] | Dead end on the shirt. | T恤那边没有线索了,不过我们不是一无所获 |
[33:00] | But it wasn’t a total loss. | |
[33:02] | Since it wasn’t made till 1988, we know he was alive then. | 那间衣服88年才生产的,起码当时他还活着 |
[33:06] | So we’ve narrowed our time line. | 至少缩小了时间范围 |
[33:08] | Yeah, six-year window instead of ten. | 是的10年变成6年 |
[33:12] | Make that four. | 变成4年了,90年二月21号他还活着 |
[33:14] | He was alive February 21, 1990. | |
[33:17] | Pawned a watch. | 他当掉了手表 |
[33:19] | Yeah. | |
[33:20] | And we have the ticket. | 我们手上有当票 |
[33:23] | I’m sorry, pal, but you’re a few hours late. | 对不起,你们来晚了几小时 |
[33:26] | Owner just came in and picked it up. | 他的主人刚刚把它取走 |
[33:28] | The owner’s been dead since Dinkins was mayor. | 他的主人在Dinkins还是市长的时候就死了 |
[33:31] | He didn’t just come by. | 他不可能碰巧路过这里 |
[33:32] | Look, what do you want me to tell you? | 瞧,你要我告诉你什么 |
[33:34] | I had that watch forever. | 表一直在我这儿 |
[33:36] | Today a guy comes in, describes it perfectly. Even the inscription on the back. | 今天那人走进来,把表描述的很清楚包括背面的铭文 |
[33:40] | Ticket or no ticket, the thing had to be his. | 有没有当票,东西都是他的 |
[33:42] | No coincidence the watch is picked up today after 14 years. | 这不是巧合,手表在14年后的今天被取走 |
[33:47] | Somebody else knew it was here and didn’t want us to get it first. | 有人知道东西在这里而且不想我们先找到它 |
[33:50] | Someone who knows we’re looking for him. | 有人知道我们在找他 |
[33:53] | But it’s not 1990 anymore. It’s gotten a lot harder to hide. | 不过现在不是90年代了要躲起来越来越难了 |
[34:01] | Guy played the camera perfectly. | 他在镜头前隐藏的很好 |
[34:03] | Kept his head down the entire time. | ,一直低着头 |
[34:05] | So this is our best view of the only suspect we have? | 这是我们和唯一嫌疑人的最近距离接触吗 |
[34:08] | Unfortunately. | 遗憾的是 |
[34:09] | Get creative. | 他很有创意 |
[34:12] | Done. | |
[34:13] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[34:15] | From the top. | 从头开始 |
[34:19] | Mystery man enters. | 神秘人走进来 |
[34:21] | Keeps his head down, goes straight to the counter. | 低着头径直走到柜台 |
[34:24] | Didn’t even stop to look at the jewelry. | 他甚至没有挺下来看看那些珠宝 |
[34:26] | He doesn’t have to, he knows what he wants. | 用不着,他知道自己要什么 |
[34:31] | Freeze it. | 静止画面 |
[34:32] | Bruno’s glasses. Can you pull a reflection? | 店主戴了眼睛你可以拉近看看反射了些什么吗? |
[34:35] | Mm-hmm. No problem. | 可以 |
[34:39] | Cleaning up, we have… | |
[34:42] | A great shot of his baseball cap. | 刚好是他的棒球帽 |
[34:44] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[34:54] | He’s steps away from freedom. What’s he doing? | 他都快要逃掉了,还要做什么 |
[34:58] | It’s not on screen, but that doesn’t mean it’s not on tape. | 那个不在屏幕上,但可能在带子里 |
[35:01] | NTSC signals are overscanned. | NTSC信号通常是经过扫描的 |
[35:03] | All right, how much are we missing? | 那我们缺多少 |
[35:12] | It’s a guitar… | 是把吉他 |
[35:13] | It’s DNA… | 是他的DNA |
[35:19] | Creative enough for you? | 有创意但还不够聪明 |
[35:58] | Partial DNA profile from the guitar strings has got a hit in the CODIS Missing Persons database. | 吉他上的DNA和失踪人口数据库里的一个人吻合 |
[36:07] | The missing kid who owned the backpack and pocketknife? | 这个失踪的孩子有个背包和一把小刀 |
[36:11] | Aaron Moreland… You’re kidding ? | Aaron Morlen, 你在开玩笑吧 |
[36:14] | He disappeared in ’87. | 他在87年失踪当时17岁 |
[36:16] | He was 17 years old. | |
[36:18] | Which means he’s now 34. | 也就是现在34岁 |
[36:20] | And the prime suspect in a murder. | 谋杀案的首要嫌疑人 |
[36:22] | Where are we? | |
[36:23] | We’re there. | |
[36:25] | In 1987, Aaron Moreland was a 17-year-old kid. | 87年Aaron Morlen是个17岁的少年 |
[36:28] | Here’s a pretty good idea of what he looks like today. | 今天他的长相大致是这样 |
[36:42] | You guys know him? | 你们认识他? |
[36:44] | It was your DNA on the guitar string. | 吉他弦上有你的DNA |
[36:50] | I was going to be a musician, you know. | 你知道吗,我本来是要当音乐人的 |
[36:52] | That’s why I came to New York. | 那是我来纽约的原因 |
[36:54] | To be a rock star. | 当个摇滚巨星 |
[36:56] | But I was 17. | 我只有17岁,每天都生活在只有一个十字路口的小镇上 |
[36:59] | Had spent every day of my life in a town with one intersection. | |
[37:05] | I wasn’t prepared for this city. | 我还没有准备好如何面对城市生活 |
[37:09] | By the end of my first week here, I was broke… and hooked. | 到纽约的第一个星期我就没钱了还被偷了 |
[37:13] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[37:18] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[37:20] | I used to ran racks down on Seventh Avenue and I’d see him there every now and then. | 他在第七大街搬货架,我常常碰到他 |
[37:28] | He always had money and I always needed it. | 他总是有钱,而我总是需要钱 |
[37:34] | How did you get the pocketknife ? | 他为什么有那把小刀? |
[37:35] | When I was high, I’d get angry very easily. | 兴奋的时候我很容易发怒 |
[37:39] | And so I didn’t want to do anything that I would regret later. | 所以我不想做出让自己在清醒时后悔的事 |
[37:42] | So you also sold the knife? | 所以你把小刀也卖了? |
[37:43] | Yeah. He was easy to find. | 是的,很容易找到他 |
[37:53] | Port Authority… | 你有了钱就可以回家了 |
[37:54] | all those busses. | |
[37:55] | All you had to do was get on one. | |
[37:58] | I didn’t want to go home. Here you go, man. | 可是我不想回去 |
[38:02] | It’s a pawn ticket. For my watch. | 给你,这张是我手表的当票 |
[38:11] | Man, that’s all you got?! I need more. | 这就是你的全部吗?我要更多 |
[38:17] | You killed him over two dollars? | 你为了两美金就把他杀了? |
[38:21] | Six years later, I got clean. | 六年以后我改过自新 |
[38:23] | Changed my life. | 我改变了生活,姓名开始帮助别人 |
[38:25] | My name. | |
[38:26] | Began helping others. | |
[38:27] | And forgot about your past. | 然后把过去都忘了 |
[38:31] | Until I picked up the paper and it all came back. | 直到我读了报纸往事都回来了 |
[38:33] | So you tried to cover it up. | 所以你试着去隐瞒 |
[38:35] | You’re not in the system. Your own parents thought you were dead. Everything was good. | 你的资料不在系统里面,父母也以为你死了 一切都很好 |
[38:39] | But you knew there was still one thing out there that connected you to the victim. | 但你知道还有一样东西联系着你和受害人 |
[38:43] | Your watch. | 你的手表 |
[38:49] | You may have started over, but your mother and father never stopped looking for you. | 你可能重新开始了 |
[38:59] | Get up. | 可你父母从未放弃找寻你 |
[39:09] | Aaron | Aaron… |
[39:11] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[39:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:15] | You already know how it ends. | 你已经知道结局 |
[40:19] | That’s not why I’m reading it. | 那不是我要读它的目的 |
[40:25] | “But what you are left with is a premonition of the way your life will fade behind you, like a book you have read too quickly… | “像一种预感,你的生命会像一本读得太快的书一样流逝 |
[40:32] | leaving a dwindling trail of images and emotions, until all you can remember is a name.” | 留下影像和情感的片段最后只有一个名字” |
[40:39] | His name. | 我们唯一不知道的就是他的名字 |
[40:41] | It’s the only thing we don’t know. | |
[40:49] | Now we never will. | 我们永远不会知道了 |
[41:00] | So that’s it, huh? Case closed. | 那就这样结案 |
[41:04] | Yep. | 是的 |
[41:07] | Listen, a bunch of us are going to Sullivan’s for a drink. Want to come with? | 听着,我们一帮人要到Sullivan’s那儿喝一杯,一起来吗? |
[41:12] | Nah, I got case files to the moon. | 不了,我还有文件要看 |
[41:15] | Mack Case files can wait, Mac. | |
[41:18] | Come on, you need to get out. | ,文件可以等等嘛 来吧,你要离开一下 |
[41:20] | If this case taught us anything, it was to live life, right ? | 这个案子都告诉我们了 要热爱生活,不是吗? |
[41:25] | Thanks anyway. Next time. | 谢了,下次吧 |
[41:27] | All right. Suit yourself. | 好吧,随你便 |
[41:32] | Hey, Stella… | 嘿,Stella |
[41:33] | Yeah? | |
[41:36] | How’s the coffee there? | 那里的咖啡如何? |
[41:39] | They have Irish coffee. You’re gonna love it. | 那里有爱尔兰咖啡,你会喜欢的 |
[41:54] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 04 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |