时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Robin? | |
[00:54] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 对不起,爸爸! |
[00:56] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 对不起,我迟到了! |
[00:58] | Robin! | |
[01:29] | Victim’s Robin Prescott. | 受害人叫Roben Prosky |
[01:31] | Her father says she was meeting him here to attend the event. | 她父亲说他们约好在这儿碰头 |
[01:34] | Lives alone in an apartment on 53rd and Second. | 一起参加这个活动的 她一个人住在50号街 和32号街的拐角的公寓 |
[01:37] | Works as a reader for a publishing company. | 受害人在一家出版社工作 |
[01:40] | Any details on what happened? | 对于案发过程,有具体一点的线索吗? |
[01:42] | No. | 还没有,她还没有清醒 |
[01:43] | She’s in and out of consciousness. | |
[01:45] | Had to ask her four times before she remembered her own name. | 我问了她四次,她才记起自己的名字 |
[01:48] | Keep me up to speed on witness statements. | 找一下证人,有消息通知我 |
[01:50] | You’ll know it when I know it. | 我一有消息就找你 |
[01:58] | She was in Central Park. | 她是在中央公园出事的 |
[02:02] | Looks like we’ve got ourselves an 800-acre crime scene. | 公园有880英亩大,这下头疼了 |
[02:29] | CSI: New York | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[02:36] | Season 01 Episode 03 | |
[02:56] | Sorry, traffic’s murder. | 对不起,伙计们,我迟到了 |
[02:57] | Danny, you’re working trace on this. | 又发生一宗谋杀案,交通也不好 |
[02:59] | I should do that. | Dani,我们这就去 |
[03:00] | I can handle it, Stell. | 我来吧 |
[03:01] | I’m sure… it’s just… | 没关系,我能搞定的 |
[03:05] | I’m gonna make sure the victim’s clothes get back to the lab. I’ll be at the hospital. | 还是我来吧,我只是… |
[03:11] | Shouldn’t we process the scene first? | 我要把受害人的衣服送去化验 |
[03:14] | You can process it if you can find it. It’s somewhere in Central Park. | 我去医院了 |
[03:17] | That’s a bit of ground to cover. | 我们要先去现场看一下吗? |
[03:19] | Can we narrow it down. Got any leads? Start with Trace and the victim’s clothes. | 从受害人的衣服开始查起吧 |
[03:27] | What have you got, Aiden? | Amy,有什么线索? |
[03:28] | One Jordy Thompkins. | 有一处伤口,腹部有枪伤 |
[03:30] | One gunshot wound to the abdomen… one bad-smelling alley. | 不是贯通伤,但找不到子弹? |
[03:35] | There’s no indication of an exit wound. | 除非凶手杀人后,又取走子弹 |
[03:38] | – Shell casings? – None. | 有没有目击证人? |
[03:39] | And unless the shooter picked up his casings on the way out I guess the murder weapon is a revolver. | 没有 |
[03:45] | Any witnesses? | 没有人举证,所以 |
[03:47] | Nobody’s talking. | 现在只有先去 查一下受害人和什么人有联系 黑箭口香糖,牙补过 这是什么烫伤? 是啊 似呼他的脚踝上,也有一排印迹 是啊,好象是什么标记 伤口比一般枪击伤口大 近距离枪伤,可能他和凶手搏斗过 对,不然,凶手不可能离得这么近开枪 没有烧伤的痕迹,伤口边缘不规则 伤口附近肌肉和皮肤外翻 我以前从没见过这样的伤口 感觉好象有什么东西从伤口里挤出来过 我要给你拍几张照片,好吗? 麻烦把两手交叉一下 请把手翻过来,对,就这样 把她的肩膀露出来 |
[03:49] | So for now, the bullet inside of Jordy here is our only connection to the shooter. | |
[03:55] | Blackened gums… abraded teeth… singed eyelashes. | |
[04:04] | Burn marks? | |
[04:06] | Crack user. | |
[04:07] | Looks like he has track marks on his ankles. | |
[04:13] | This was more than likely a drug deal gone bad. | |
[04:20] | Entry wound is larger than usual. | |
[04:22] | Contact wound. | |
[04:23] | Maybe they fought over the gun. | |
[04:28] | No. The shooter didn’t get this close. | |
[04:30] | No evidence of stellate tearing or powder burns. | |
[04:34] | Tissue surrounding the wound is uneven | |
[04:38] | and the fabric fibers are frayed outward. | |
[04:41] | Blood spatter below entry is inconsistent with any I’ve seen from gunshot trauma. | |
[04:47] | Looks to me like something exited our entrance wound. | |
[05:15] | I’m going to need to take some photographs now, okay? | |
[05:23] | Would you uncross your hands, please? | |
[05:32] | Turn your hands around, please. | |
[05:36] | That’s it. | |
[05:41] | Nurse, could you help me with her gown? | |
[05:45] | It’s okay. | |
[05:47] | It’s all right. | 没事的,没事的 |
[05:53] | Thank you. I’m going to need you to lie back down, okay? | 谢谢,麻烦你躺下 |
[06:03] | There you go. Robin, if at any time you feel uncomfortable and you want me to stop… | Roben,在下面的过程中 |
[06:09] | Just let me know, okay ? | 你如果觉得不舒服,可以随时让我停下来 |
[06:12] | Uh-huh. | 让我知道,好吗? |
[06:14] | Do you have any questions before I start? What happened to me? | 在我开始前,你有什么问题想问我吗? |
[06:21] | That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 发生什么事了? |
[06:24] | Okay. | 我来就是为了调查发生了什么 |
[07:43] | Leaf of a peony. It’s a flower. | 松科植物的叶子,是某种松科的花的叶子 |
[07:47] | Okay, let’s check City Maintenance database. | 好,让我们来查一下数据库 |
[07:50] | See if it’s planted in Central Park. | 看看中央公园有没有这类植物 |
[07:54] | 105th Street. East Side. | 105号大衔东边 |
[07:59] | Okay, we’ve got a match at this location for two other trace samples found on the victim’s clothing. | 好,我们找到两种植物 |
[08:03] | Geranium leaf and columbine. | 和受害人衣服上收集到的吻合 可能是天竺葵的叶子,或者是耧斗花 |
[08:06] | There’s one other location in Central Park where we can find these flowers. | 在中央公园, |
[08:12] | North of Strawberry Fields, west of the Ramble. | 有一个地方可以找到这两种植物 在Strawberry |
[08:16] | Can we match any other trace evidence to that area? | fields的北面,Ramble的西边 |
[08:20] | Three out of five– wisteria, geranium, magnolia. | 能查一下在那片区域 还有什么植物和我们发现的相符吗? |
[08:24] | Give me a bird’s-eye view of the park. | 还有我们发现的五种植物种子里的三种 能不能显示一下公园的俯视图? |
[08:29] | Okay, expand it east and west. | 在东西方向放大一点 |
[08:32] | All right, look, we know our victim lives here. 53rd and Second. | 好,受害人住在50号街和32号街的拐角 她最后是来到博物馆这里 |
[08:35] | And she ends up over here, at the museum. | 看一下我们分析的两个地方 |
[08:38] | So, indicate the two locations where we can find our leaf. | 154号大街太远了, 不在她的行进路线上 |
[08:43] | 105th Street is out of her way. | 有什么线索? |
[08:46] | So, what do we got? | 一百多万的数据库,给出一点结论 案发现场应该在 |
[08:47] | Strawberry The answer to the million-dollar question. | |
[08:49] | North of Strawberry Fields, west of the Ramble, and that’s our crime scene. | fields的北面, Ramble的西边 |
[08:54] | As close as we can get it. | 那是我们能找到的最小的范围了 |
[08:55] | Okay, I’m going to start from the Rustic Bridge and work my way north. | 好,那我从桥西边开始,往北面一路找线索 |
[08:58] | Gunshot wound to the abdominal cavity. | 子弹打伤了一条主动脉, |
[09:00] | He bled to death. | 他是失血过多而死的 |
[09:02] | I did run into one little problem with the bullet. | 我没有做到子弹 |
[09:04] | Couldn’t extract it? | 子弹太深,拿不出来? |
[09:06] | No. | 不是 |
[09:09] | Because there wasn’t one. | 因为没必要了 |
[09:12] | You save all the good stuff on purpose, don’t you? | 你故意把大发现放在后面告诉我,对吗? |
[09:15] | Check it out. You’re gonna love this. | 看看这个,你会喜欢的 |
[09:18] | What we thought were track marks are puncture wounds. | 脚上的伤痕,其实是一个个小洞 |
[09:22] | Made by a pair of small, central lateral incisors. | 而且是成对出现的 |
[09:25] | Bite marks? | 成对出现的小洞? |
[09:27] | Postmortem and antemortem bites. | 啮齿类动物咬伤的痕迹 |
[09:29] | Face, arms and legs were the appetizers. | 子弹消失的原因, |
[09:32] | The gunshot wound was the main course. | 是因为它变成了某种动物的点心 |
[09:34] | And the dinner guest? | 是什么动物? |
[09:36] | This is where the story gets tasty. | 这是最有意思的部分 |
[09:39] | These are tiny little footprints. | 这儿有它的脚印 |
[09:42] | Rattus norvegicus. | 是小老鼠的脚印 |
[09:45] | Rats? | 耗子? |
[09:46] | At least a dozen of them. | 耗子? |
[09:58] | You’re telling me a rat ate the bullet? | 对,在人死以后,老鼠吃掉了子弹 你的结论是,老鼠把那颗子弹给吃了? |
[10:01] | That was dessert. | 对,当点心吃了 |
[11:11] | I guess this is what you do when there’s no one to go home to? | 你不打算回家睡觉了,是吗? |
[11:16] | There’s evidence that needs to get to Dr. Giles in DNA, ASAP. | 有些证据,得送到实验室去化验 |
[11:20] | I’ve documented each item’s distance from the actual rape… | 还有DNA证据,越快越好 我记录了所有证据离现场中心的距离 |
[11:25] | Hoping that it will help determine what is and isn’t connected to the crime. | 希望这些能有助于判断那些是相关的证物 |
[11:30] | There were two of them? | 这里有两个脚印? |
[11:31] | That’s what it looks like. | 似乎一个身材比较高大 |
[11:33] | One of the guys was pretty big. | 这个脚印很深,也很大 |
[11:36] | This shoe impression here– It’s pretty full and deep. | 那个似乎是一种工作鞋印 |
[11:40] | Looks like some kind of work boot there. | 这个暂进讲不清楚 |
[11:44] | This one I can’t tell. Knee and tip of shoe, so he knelt down next to her. | 膝盖印子,还有指尖的印痕 |
[11:51] | As she fought. | 她摔倒了,摔得很重 |
[11:52] | She fought hard. Wait a minute, I’ve got something here. | 等一下,这是什么东西? |
[12:04] | What is it? | 这是什么?是个鼻环 |
[12:05] | It’s a nose ring. Possible traces of blood on it. | 上面可能会有血迹 |
[12:15] | I lived in a six-story walk-up in Brooklyn. | 我住在布鲁克林区的一幢六层公寓 |
[12:17] | You could hear the rats scampering on the staircase above you. | 上楼时,你可以听到 老鼠在你前面的楼梯上吱吱叫 |
[12:21] | They didn’t even flinch when you passed them. | 你经过时,它们一点也不惊慌 |
[12:23] | That’s because they recognized you. | 那是因为它们认出你了 |
[12:25] | They like familiar surroundings. | 就好象把你当成是它们住的环境的一部分 |
[12:27] | What they liked was my grandmother’s sofa. | 它们真正喜欢的是我外婆的沙发 |
[12:29] | They’re creatures of habit, Aiden. | 对老鼠这样生活的动物 |
[12:32] | They usually stay within 65 feet of their nests. | 它们通常活动范围 不应该是老窝方圆65英尺以内 |
[12:35] | Rats tend to hug the walls and travel the same path back to home. | 习惯性沿着墙行进,进出路线相同 |
[12:39] | This alley, all this food and garbage is four-star cruise to the Bahamas for them. | 对它们来说,这堆垃圾足够吃了 |
[12:44] | I take it there were a lot of rats in Chicago? | 芝加哥有很多老鼠吗? |
[12:48] | It’s too windy. | 不,那儿风太大了 |
[12:50] | When we find these rodents, we’ll point the alloy gun into the pack. | 找到那老鼠很重要, |
[12:54] | It will help identify the rat that ate the bullet by listing the elemental composition of its stomach. | 可以帮助鉴别那颗子弹 |
[12:59] | The bullet? | 鉴别子弹?对子弹 |
[13:01] | The bullet. | |
[13:05] | Got traces of blood here. | 这儿有血印 |
[13:14] | A little rodent hair. | 还有一根毛 |
[13:16] | The root is to the right and the hair was pulled away from the body right to left. | 根部往右,应该是从右往左被拖下的 |
[13:20] | It was moving in that direction. | 老鼠是往那个方向跑的 |
[13:37] | What’s in this building? | 应该在这幢房子里 |
[13:41] | Excuse me. | 对不起,有什么能帮你的吗? |
[13:42] | May I help you? | |
[13:44] | Hey! | 先生,事实上,我们是来帮你的 |
[13:45] | Sir, actually we’re here to help you. | |
[13:47] | You have a rat problem. | 你店里有老鼠 |
[13:49] | You’re from the Health Department? | 你们是卫生局的? |
[13:50] | NYPD. | 纽约市警察局 |
[13:51] | Crime Scene Investigators. | 我是高级警探 |
[13:53] | You people deal with rats? | 你们也管老鼠的事? |
[13:55] | Only when they’ve eaten our evidence, and as of this moment, this place is officially a crime scene. | 要是老鼠吃了证物,我们就管 现在,我们有理由 相信这里是一个凶案现场 |
[13:59] | So I suggest you hang up your apron and call it a day. | 所以,我建议你,别去打扰他 |
[14:05] | No problem. | 没问题! |
[14:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 噢! |
[14:30] | What’s the readout say? | 那个仪器读数怎么样? |
[14:32] | The rat that ate our bullet is up there. | 吃了子弹的那只老鼠正在上面 |
[14:36] | Well, now all we have to do is trap it. | 那现在我们得研究一下怎么抓住它了 |
[14:38] | You’ve done this before? | 你以前干过这个吗? |
[14:40] | Never. | 从没做过 |
[14:43] | Coffee grounds. | 咖啡纤维 |
[14:45] | Trace from the take-out container we found at the scene. | 和我们从现场发现的容器里的咖啡一样 |
[14:48] | From the steak? | 牛排店里的? |
[14:49] | Ramon’s Steakhouse. It’s their specialty. | 对,雷蒙牛排店 这是当天特别套餐里的 |
[14:51] | “Blackened prime rib marinated in coffee grounds.” | 店址在是columbus大街69号 |
[14:54] | It’s a place over on 69th and Columbus. | |
[14:56] | All right, we’re looking for somebody who ordered a steak last night. | 我们要找昨天定套餐的人? |
[14:59] | What do you think, 20 or 30 people? | 大概会有多少?20到30人? |
[15:01] | No, it was an employee. | 不,应该是店里的员工 |
[15:02] | These aren’t leftovers. It’s a full steak in a foil container. | 这些东西是放在锡纸盘里的 |
[15:05] | Not some typical I’ll-take-the-rest-home-in-a-doggie bag. | 而不是外卖的纸袋子 |
[15:08] | It could be a to-go order. | 也可能是自己来店里拿的 |
[15:10] | Yeah, but this is a four-star place with a reputation,and where are all the trimmings | 对,有可能,不过… |
[15:13] | the parsley, the decorative toothpicks, and whatnot? | |
[15:21] | Hey, buddy. | 喂,伙计,你们这儿有人带鼻环吗? |
[15:21] | Anyone work here with a nose ring? | |
[15:24] | Check in the back. | 对,有,后面好象有 |
[15:30] | Hey, man, what are you doing? You ain’t supposed to be in here. | 嘿,你们干什么?这里外人不能来的 |
[15:32] | Did you, uh… | 你是在洗盘子的时候划伤鼻子的? |
[15:33] | cut your nose washing dishes? | |
[15:35] | What’s it to you? | 什么意思? |
[15:36] | We’re from the lost and found. You happen to lose a nose ring? | 我们是来失物招领的 你有没有遗失过一个鼻环? |
[15:45] | Come on, man, I didn’t do nothing! | 那不是我干的 |
[15:46] | Yeah, you did. You got steak sauce on my shoes. | 嗯,但你弄得我鞋上都是牛排 |
[15:49] | You raped a girl in Central Park. | 你在中央公圆强奸了那个女孩 |
[15:51] | No, lady, you got that wrong. | 不,我没有,你找错人了 |
[15:52] | I’ve got evidence. | 我有证据,你的鼻环掉在那儿了 |
[15:53] | You nose ring, Donovan. | |
[15:55] | It puts you at the scene of the crime. | 也就是说,你当时在现场 |
[16:00] | She was passed out when I got there. I didn’t see her at first. | 我路过那儿,发现她已经昏迷了 |
[16:02] | What did you see? | 你看到什么? |
[16:03] | Her handbag. | 我看到了她的手袋 |
[16:13] | So, we got this all wrong? | 那就是说,我们完全搞错了 |
[16:15] | You’re not a rapist, you’re just a thief? | 你不是强奸犯,只是个小偷而矣 |
[16:17] | Yeah, something like that. | 是的,我没强奸她 |
[16:18] | I’m not buying it, Donovan. | 我不相信,Donovan |
[16:20] | I found Robin Prescott’s wallet. It still had cash in it. | 我们找到了Roben Prosky的钱包, 钱还在里面 |
[16:22] | That’s what I was trying to explain to you. I didn’t have a chance to take the cash. | 我正要解释,你没让我说完 |
[16:24] | I want the boots you were wearing yesterday, and I want a DNA sample. | 我要查一下你昨天穿的鞋 还有,我需要查一下你的DNA样品 |
[16:31] | Roughly 70 million. | 这城里大概有7千万只老鼠 |
[16:32] | That’s how many rats are in the city. | 大概每个人平均要养8只老鼠 |
[16:35] | That’s around eight rats for every person. And it costs this city millions of dollars. | 每年市里要花几百万的钱来对会它们 |
[16:39] | 26% of all phone disruptions and electrical problems are because of rats chewing on the wires. | 电力部门每年有26%的预算要用来修复 被老鼠咬坏的电线电缆 |
[16:44] | I mean, how do you stay on top of something like that, you know what I’m saying? | 我的意思是,它们真的带来很多麻烦 知道吗,一只成年母鼠, |
[16:48] | Did you know that a female rat has a litter of six to 12 little critters on average of five times a year. | 平均每年可以生仔5次 每窝可以有6到12只仔 |
[16:53] | I mean, when these babies aren’t eating, they’re having sex, huh? | 而且,它的孩子们还能互相交配 |
[16:56] | – Listen, Mr. Drewdetski… – Karl. | Dredesky先生 Karl,叫我Karl就行 |
[16:58] | Karl, we just need to catch this one particular rat. | Karl,我们只想抓住这只老鼠 |
[17:01] | Yeah, that’s strange. | 对,那有点奇怪 |
[17:02] | You can’t help us? | 你没办法抓住它? |
[17:03] | Uh, no… uh, yeah, yeah. | 没办法,不,能抓住,可以 |
[17:05] | What’s strange is, you see, when… | 奇怪的是, |
[17:08] | when a rat snacks on something hard like concrete or steel | 当老鼠咬到硬的东西的时候 比如,铁块,石头 |
[17:11] | a flap of skin plugs down behind its incisors stopping the shavings from going down its throat and killing it. | 它的上鄂会把硬物压到喉咙部位 卡在那里,会把它卡死 |
[17:16] | Now your rat wasn’t snacking. | 而你的那只老鼠确没有卡死 |
[17:18] | No, it swallowed it whole. | 那具尸体伤口有一个很大的洞 |
[17:19] | Probably bit down on a big chunk of flesh | 里面血肉模糊 |
[17:21] | had no idea that the bullet was in there… | 我怀疑老鼠可能没有吃掉那颗子弹…… |
[17:23] | Katl, Karl… | Karl,Karl,听着,Karl |
[17:24] | – And then when he was done scampered right up… – Hey, listen, Karl, I don’t care. | Karl,Karl,听着,Karl 我不管那么多, |
[17:27] | I just need you to catch the thing. Can we just catch the rat? | 我只想你帮我抓住那只老鼠 你能抓住它吗? |
[17:30] | Yeah, sure, whatever. | 当然,当然能抓住 |
[17:31] | One dead rodent walking. | 一只死老鼠,我先去登记一下 |
[17:33] | I’ll get the paperwork. | |
[17:38] | Let’s go back to what you do remember. | 让我们回忆一下你还能记起的事 |
[17:40] | You went to work, right? | 那天你去上班了,对吗? |
[17:43] | Yeah, I left work early. | 是的,我提前了一会儿下班 |
[17:47] | I didn’t want to be late. | 我通常要花一点时间挑衣服, |
[17:49] | It takes me a while to decide what to wear, so… | 也不想迟到 |
[17:52] | I went home, I showered and changed | 我回到家,洗完澡,换好衣服 |
[17:56] | And then I got into a cab. | 然后出门,叫了一辆出租车 |
[17:58] | Where’d you hail the cab? | 你在哪儿上的车? |
[18:00] | On Third. | 在3号大街 |
[18:03] | I was in a hurry, so I told the cabby to go through the park. | 我当时有点匆忙,所以让司机从公园里穿 |
[18:06] | This is fine. I’ll walk. | 太堵了,我自己走过去吧 |
[18:11] | Where’d you get out of the cab? | 你当时从哪儿下的车? |
[18:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:18] | I just remember thinking that it would be quicker to go north | 只记得当时我想过, |
[18:22] | Through the park than to cross over to the street. | 向北走,然后穿过大街 |
[18:27] | I was so stupid. | 这样会快一点 |
[18:29] | I was so stupid. | 我真笨,我真笨 |
[18:32] | Do you know when I can get out of here? | 你知道我什么时候能出院吗? |
[18:35] | I just want to get out of here. | 我现在只想出院 |
[18:37] | Robin, you’ve been badly beaten, and… | 你先好好休息, |
[18:39] | I’m sure that the doctors are going to get you out of here as soon as they can. | 医生肯定会尽快让你出院的 |
[18:45] | You know what happened to me in the park, don’t you? | 你知道在公园里发生了什么,是吗? |
[19:01] | My dad’s outside. | 我爸爸在外面,你能告诉他我累了吗? |
[19:04] | Can you just tell him that I’m tired? Sure. | 当然 |
[19:12] | Mr. Prescott, Robin wants to rest. | Prosky先生,Roben想休息一下 |
[19:17] | Is it normal for her not to remember? | 她什么都记不起了,这是普通现象吗? |
[19:20] | The brain copes with trauma in different ways. | 大脑被撞击的后遗症很多种 |
[19:23] | But do you have any suspects? | 你们有怀疑对象吗? |
[19:25] | Our investigation is ongoing. | 我们正在调查,警方还在检查… |
[19:27] | We’re still examining the evidence… | |
[19:29] | Look, I’m not interested in your well-prepared answers, Ms. Bonasera. | 听着,我对你们的官方回答没有兴趣 |
[19:33] | I don’t want to read about the details of my daughter’s rape in the newspapers. | Sarah,我不想要通过 媒体才能知道案件的细节 |
[19:37] | We have a suspect in custody, but we can only prove that he was at the scene. | 我们拘留了一个嫌疑人 但目前只有证明他当时在现场 |
[19:41] | But he’s the guy, right? | 就是他干的,对吗? |
[19:43] | Why else would he be there? | 不然他在现场干什么? |
[19:44] | He’s claiming he was there to rob her while she was unconscious. | 他声称他当时趁Roben昏迷,抢了她的包 |
[19:50] | And he just stepped over her and left her there? | 然后他就走了,把她扔在那儿了? |
[19:59] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗? |
[20:01] | No. | 没有 |
[20:02] | I raised mine alone. | 我一个人带大我的孩子 |
[20:05] | Boys are easier than girls. | 男孩比女孩好带 |
[20:07] | You don’t have to worry the same. | 你不用担心太多 |
[20:10] | They’re stronger. | 他们更强壮一点, |
[20:11] | Boys know how to take care of themselves. | 男孩们知道怎么照顾自己 |
[20:13] | Your daughter nearly lost her life, Mr. Prescott. | Prosky先生,你女儿昨晚差点死去 |
[20:15] | She fought and scratched so hard that the tips of her fingers were blistered. | 她摔倒了,摔得很重, 还擦伤,连手指头都磨掉了 |
[20:19] | Somehow Robin managed to pick herself up off the ground and walk out of that park because she wanted to live. | 不知是什么力量, 她支撑着起来,走出了公园 那是因为她想活下去 |
[20:39] | So, do we have a match? | DNA吻合吗? |
[20:40] | DNA analysis on the semen we collected from the victim took longer than is normal. | 现场发现的DNA样品的 化验时间比一般的DNA样品要长 |
[20:45] | It was a… problematic sample. | 那个样品出了点问题,你来看看 |
[20:47] | Take a look. | |
[20:49] | This is what you’re supposed to see. | 这是正常的,你该看到的 |
[20:53] | And this… is the sample we collected from the victim. I micro-concentrated the extracted DNA, but… | 而这,是从受害人体内收集到的精液 |
[21:02] | but there’s not enough for conventional typing. Only about 25 picograms. | 我浓缩抽提了DNA,但太少了,只有25皮克 |
[21:07] | Our rapist is shooting blanks? | 强奸犯的精液里没有DNA? |
[21:09] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[21:10] | He’s azoospermic– produces semen but no sperm cells. No sperm cells, no DNA. | 他有问题,他的精细胞里没有DNA |
[21:15] | He’s either had a vasectomy, or it’s a medical condition. | 可能,他生理有问题 |
[21:19] | Which means we can’t compare the semen from our rapist to the blood sample we got from Donovan Tracey. | 就是说,我们无法比对 凶手的DNA和Donovan血样里的DNA |
[21:25] | Catching this guy just got a lot harder. | 这种情况下,要抓凶手会困难得多 |
[21:37] | It’s not exactly Pest Control policy. | 这不是规范的灭害虫的方法 |
[21:39] | Yeah, well, a rat’s sense of smell can detect poison before they reach the trap. | 是啊,老鼠在出来之前就会闻到味道 |
[21:43] | They love eggs. An old trick I learned from my big brothers. | 它们喜欢吃这种蛋,这是我哥教我的 |
[21:47] | Caught a few cat-sized rats. | 他靠这抓住过几只象猫那么大的老鼠 |
[21:59] | A lot of rats in that nest. | 那老窝里有好多老鼠 |
[22:02] | They’ll risk daylight for a meal. | 现在该是早餐时间 |
[22:44] | It’s not here. | 不在这里,我们没抓到它 |
[22:46] | We didn’t catch it. I’m going back to check the deli. | 我回超市去看一下 |
[23:05] | That’s our rat. | 这个才是我们要找的 |
[23:15] | Is that focus or frustration? | 对不起 这表情是专心查案,还是有点沮丧? |
[23:19] | I’ve got a suspect with no viable alibi. | 我找到一个嫌犯,但没有人证 |
[23:22] | I can place him at the scene within minutes of the rape, | 我有受害人体内收集的精液, 但确无法证明 |
[23:24] | but I can’t prove that he did it, and I can’t prove that he didn’t. | 是不是他做的案 |
[23:27] | DNA? | DNA测试呢? |
[23:28] | He’s got no sperm cells. | 射出的精液里没有精细胞 |
[23:30] | I have no witnesses, and I have a victim who has no memory of what happened. | 没有目击证人, 受害人什么也不记得了 |
[23:35] | You? | 你呢? |
[23:36] | Aiden’s on rodent patrol. I’m waiting to do a “rat-topsy.” | Amy在抓老鼠,我正准备给老鼠做尸检 |
[23:40] | Rape and rats. | 强奸和老鼠,什么关系? |
[23:42] | Worlds apart. | |
[23:44] | City’s the city. | 这是纽约,什么都有可能 |
[23:47] | Hang in there. | 坚持下去 |
[23:48] | Hey, you know me. | 当然,你知道我不会放弃的 |
[23:51] | Use your head, not your heart. | 多分析分析,不要太冲动 |
[24:53] | Linolenic acid. | 亚麻酸 |
[24:58] | Hey, Bonasera. | 接着,Sarah |
[25:01] | Walnut? | 核桃? |
[25:03] | Eliminates, Donovan Tracey as a suspect. | 对,这个把Donovan排除在作案人之外了 |
[25:05] | You got my undivided attention. | 是吗?为什么? |
[25:07] | The trace powder found on Robin Prescott’s contained linolenic acid: | 从Roben Prosky衣服上 染的污渍成份有鱼身上的亚麻酸 |
[25:11] | found in fish, pumpkin seeds, linseeds, and walnuts. | 两种花的种子,还有山核桃成分 |
[25:14] | The powder was walnut dust. | 而那个粉末,正是核桃粉 |
[25:16] | Okay. | 那又如何? |
[25:17] | They use walnut dust to clean statues. | 清洁人员用核桃粉清洗广场的塑像 |
[25:20] | A four-man crew, the only crew authorized to do it in the city, | 在Roben被强奸的那天, |
[25:23] | were cleaning statues in Central Park the day Robin was raped. | 正好有一队清洁工 被指派清洗中央公园的雕像 |
[25:26] | All right, so we can connect Robin to the statues north of Strawberry Fields. | 就是说,Roben可能出现 在公园北面有塑像的广场 |
[25:30] | They weren’t cleaning statues in Strawberry Fields, Stella. | 不,他们那天没有清洗Strawberry广场的雕像 |
[25:32] | They were cleaning them on the south end of the park, east of the bridge, | 他们洗了桥北面的,还有公园南面的塑像 |
[25:35] | so somebody other than Robin Prescott brought the walnut dust to the crime scene. | 所以是另一个人把核桃粉带到她身上的 |
[25:43] | The rapist followed her through the park, raped her, and then transferred | 强奸犯跟着Roben穿过了公园,强奸了她 |
[25:46] | the walnut dust from his clothes to hers. | 在她衣服上也沾上了核桃粉 |
[25:50] | What? I mean, this is usually case-breaking news. | 怎么?这应该是个突破性的证据 |
[25:52] | We round up these guys, we get a couple of buccal swab samples… | 你找到那些清洁工人,抽他们的血验一下 |
[25:55] | And compare it to what? | 然后和什么比对? |
[25:56] | We still have no DNA from that rapist. We can’t be sure who did it. | 我们还是没有强奸犯的DNA, 无法确认是谁干的 |
[26:00] | But we will know without question who did not. | 但我们至少可以知道谁没干过 |
[26:45] | They all have sperm cells. | 这些样品里都有精细胞 |
[26:47] | Not one of those guys is a suspect, Stella. | 那这几个人就都不是嫌犯 |
[26:50] | A rapist who left behind no DNA. | 强奸犯没有留下DNA,算得真准 |
[26:53] | Perfect crime. | |
[26:54] | There’s no such thing. | 这是不可能的 |
[27:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[27:03] | Every piece of evidence we’ve managed to collect has only eliminated suspects. | 我们手头的所有证据,都只能排除嫌疑人 |
[27:08] | Robin Prescott’s rapist is still out there, thinking he’s gotten away with it. | 强奸Roben Prosky的人还逍遥法外 |
[27:11] | For now. We’re gonna get this guy, Stella. | 我们总会抓住他的 |
[27:13] | We need something, Danny, anything to establish an identity for this guy. | 我们要找到点证据, 至少可以证明是某个人 |
[27:16] | Let’s go with what we know for sure, all right? The rapist was in Central Park, | 我们重新来分析一下所有肯定的证据 强奸犯当时在中央公园 |
[27:19] | he wore a work boot, transferred the walnut dust to the victim’s dress. | 穿着工作鞋 把核桃粉弄到了受害人的衣服上 |
[27:23] | The perfect description of our statue crew. | 很可能是雕像清洗队的人 |
[27:26] | Which Dr. Giles has just proven innocent. | Gore医生刚证实了清洗队的人都不是嫌犯 |
[27:28] | Okay, then we’re narrowing it down. | 好吧 |
[27:30] | Right. All right, you know what, maybe we’re just moving too fast | 行了,行了,我们可能走得太快了 |
[27:32] | Maybe we’ve arrived at the most obvious answer before considering alternatives. | 我们看到了最明显的可能,但没想过别的 |
[27:37] | Six plus one is seven; three plus four is seven. | 6+1等于7,4+3也等于7 |
[27:40] | Five plus two is seven. Consider all the possibilities. | 5+2也等于7,所以有很多种可能 |
[27:42] | – Exactly. I’m going back to Central Park. | 正是,我要回中央公园一趟 |
[27:46] | All right. | |
[27:49] | Couldn’t we get Dr. Hawkes | 我们能去把Hox医生找来吗? |
[27:52] | Sheldon draws the line at rodents. | 他也不是兽医 |
[28:12] | Died of asphyxia. | 找到子弹了 |
[28:14] | The bullet never made it through the esophagus. | 子弹没有在胃里,卡住了气管 |
[28:16] | Blocked the trachea, preventing air flow to the lungs. Choked to death. | 它吸不到空气,窒息死了 |
[28:20] | Poor little guy. | 可怜的小东西 |
[28:30] | We need to distinguish | 我们要通过弹头的大小 |
[28:32] | the markings made by the rat’s incisors from the stria made by the barrel of the gun. | 来鉴定一下那是把什么枪 |
[28:40] | Where do we start? | 那我们从哪里入手呢? |
[28:43] | With our rat. | 从老鼠入手 |
[29:53] | Gardener. | 园丁! |
[29:55] | You followed her through the park, didn’t you, Billy? | 你跟着那个受害人穿过了公园, 对吗?Bili? |
[29:57] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 你们要我说多少次?你们找错人了 |
[30:00] | I’m not the guy you’re looking for. | 根据规划局的安排,前天你被分配 |
[30:02] | Well, according to City Maintenance, you were scheduled to work | 种植雕像附近的花草,对吗? |
[30:05] | in the area around the statues the day before yesterday. | 但我被调到了公园的北边 |
[30:09] | Well, I was reassigned to the north end of the park. They needed some extra guys. | 他们那里人手不够 我的上司可以证明这点 |
[30:14] | You can check with my supervisor. | 你在公园干了一天活以后, |
[30:16] | After your long day at work in the north end of the park, how did you walk home? | 怎么走回家的? |
[30:21] | You like Strawberry Fields, Billy? | 你喜欢Strawberry广场吗? |
[30:26] | I agreed to come down here and answer your questions, I gave you a sperm sample | 我同意来这里接受询问 也给了你们我的精液样品 |
[30:30] | why would I do that…if I raped someone? | 要是我强奸了什么人, 为什么我还要这么合作? |
[30:34] | Right, right, you’ve been so generous. | 是啊,对,你真慷慨 |
[30:38] | Now, what would you say to giving us your work clothes and boots from that day? | 把你当天穿的衣服 |
[30:41] | Whatever will prove I didn’t do this. | 和工作鞋给我们验一下好吧? 只要能证明我是清白的,你要什么都行 |
[30:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走,起来吧 |
[30:48] | Get up. | 拿到他的鞋子,和现场比对一下,就行了 |
[30:59] | We get his boots, we match them to the scene, and we got this kid. | 鞋印吻合又如何? |
[31:02] | Even if the boots match, it only confirms that he works at the park. | 最多只能证明他在公园工作 |
[31:06] | Damn it, this guy’s smart. | 见鬼,这家伙真聪明 |
[31:07] | He knows that without a confession, we can’t prove that he did it. | 他知道,没有证据,我们无法证明他做过这事 |
[31:10] | We have a semen sample from our rapist with no sperm. | 我们从受害人体内 收集到的精液里没有精细胞 |
[31:13] | We’ve got one from him with no sperm. | 他拉精液里也没有 这个没有和那个没有吻合 |
[31:15] | We’ve matched nothing to nothing, Stella, and that’s gonna count for something. | 这至少能说明一些问题 |
[31:18] | Yeah, and a good defense attorney is gonna say it’s a coincidence. | 是啊,但律师会说这是巧合 |
[31:21] | We can’t even prove that the semen samples come from the same guy. | 我们甚至都不能 证明精液样品是同一个人的 |
[31:24] | But how many guys out there don’t have sperm cells? Two percent of the population. | 但有多少人是没有精细胞的?只有2% |
[31:28] | Yeah, and that’s enough to give the jury a reasonable doubt. | 是啊,但已经足够 |
[31:32] | DNA is undisputable evidence, and we don’t have it. | 让陪审团认为证据不足了 DNA是最有力的证据,但我们没有DNA |
[31:46] | We have another suspect in custody, and we need a positive ID. | 我们又拘留了一个嫌犯 但我们需要证据 |
[31:50] | And I still don’t remember what happened. | 我还是记不起发生了些什么 |
[31:53] | I got into a cab, that’s it. | 我上了一辆出租车,我就记得这个 |
[31:56] | I understand. But I just think maybe if you see his face… | 嗯,我能理解 我是想,或许你看到他的脸 |
[31:59] | Then it’ll all come back to me? | 不,你难道想让我再经历一次吗? |
[32:02] | You know what happened to me, all the details. | 你知道在我身上发生过什么 |
[32:05] | Do I want to remember? | 真的到我再去回忆一次吗? |
[32:08] | Robin… | Roben,罪犯必须 |
[32:09] | this guy needs to be punished for what he did to you. | 为他对你做出的恶行付出代价 |
[32:13] | If there’s a chance… | 如果能有机会…别放过他,Roben |
[32:17] | Don’t let him go free, Robin. | |
[32:20] | Come to the station, do the lineup. | 到警察局来,认一下人 |
[32:23] | Okay. I’ll be there. | 好,我会去的 |
[32:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:30] | Mac…I confirmed a match on IBIS. | Mike,我确认了弹道的轨迹 |
[32:34] | Two bullets pulled out of a wall at a corner deli robbery. | 在现场墙角上找到两粒子弹 |
[32:36] | Happened about an hour before Jordy was shot. | 在受害人被击中前,还开过两枪 |
[32:39] | Three-two’s holding a suspect that was captured on surveillance and ID’d by a witness. | 已经找到嫌犯,拘留了 还找到目击证人证实了他是持枪人 |
[32:43] | All right, now put this on my desk. Call them and tell them I’m on my way. | 好,把这个放我桌子上 |
[32:46] | Okay. | 打电话通知他们,我这就去 |
[32:48] | You know this guy? | 你认识这个人吗? |
[32:49] | Nope. | 不,不认识 |
[32:52] | Well, this was taken a while ago. I have a more recent photo. | 哦,这是以前的照片 我有一张近照 |
[33:01] | I told you, man, I don’t know him. | 我告诉过你,我不认识这个人 |
[33:05] | You robbed that corner deli. | 你当时在那个街角 |
[33:08] | You needed some money, didn’t you, Calvin? Because what you really need is a fix. | 你没钱了,想弄点钱,对吗,Kevin? 我当时只是想要点钱,买点药 |
[33:13] | Hey, I got cash, man, | 给点钱,我瘾上来了 |
[33:15] | only I ain’t got what I owe you. But I just need a little something. | 离我远点,我没钱 |
[33:17] | Get out of here. | 你从Delly那儿才拿到50美元 |
[33:19] | You only got $50 from the deli, Calvin. My guess is it wasn’t enough. | 应该不够吧 只能给你这么点 |
[33:24] | I ain’t selling you nothing. | 不,不,Delly,再给点,不够 |
[33:25] | No. No, no, no. That ain’t right. | |
[33:27] | Yeah, what are you going to do about it? | 不够又怎么样,你想干什么? |
[33:31] | The two bullets from the robbery match the one you plugged into the victim’s gut. | 从受害人身上取出的两料子弹 和你的枪吻合 |
[33:36] | You’re a junkie, Calvin. | 你真是个垃圾,Kevin |
[33:38] | You’ll do anything for the next rock. Rob someone, kill someone. | 下次瘾上来了,你还会这么干的 抢劫,杀人 |
[33:43] | Man, I tossed the gun, okay? | 伙计,我把那枪给扔了,知道吗? |
[33:45] | Someone must’ve picked it up. It happens all the time. But I didn’t shoot Jordy. | 肯定有人捡到了,还用来抢劫 我没杀Jordy |
[33:49] | Jordy? | Jordy? |
[33:51] | Thought you didn’t know him. | 你不是不认识那个人吗? |
[33:58] | Hey, tell me something. | 嘿,告诉我一点情况吧 |
[34:01] | Who ratted me out? | 我可以做线人吗? |
[34:16] | How long do you want to wait? | 你想等多长时间? |
[34:18] | I’ll call her. | 我给她打个电话吧 |
[34:20] | Okay. | |
[34:46] | She’s a no-show. You can let them go. Thanks, Barry. | 她可能不会来了,让他们走吧 谢谢 |
[35:52] | I heard Robin Prescott was a no-show. | 我听说Roben |
[35:55] | You heard right. | Prosky没来认人 对! |
[35:57] | But you showered. | 你洗过澡了? |
[35:58] | I needed to cool off. | 我需要冷静一下 |
[36:00] | I’m not mad at her, I’m just mad at the circumstances. | 我没生她的气 只是毫无进展,有点恼火 |
[36:05] | You know, there are nine case folders on the edge of my desk, cases that have never been solved. | 知道吧,我桌上有九宗悬案 都是无头案,毫无线索 |
[36:11] | Every week I make a few phone calls, check CODIS, | 每星期,我都为它们打几个电话 查一下记录,看看有没有新进展 |
[36:15] | study police reports…looking for any connection. | 隔段时间回现场走一下 查查新的关联证据 |
[36:20] | Sometimes I go down to Evidence, dust off the box just to remind myself of what’s inside. | 查一下放证物的盒子 提醒一下自己里面有什么 |
[36:25] | See if there’s something I know now that I didn’t know then. | 看看能不能想出一些新的线索 是当时没想到的 |
[36:29] | What do you find? | 你能找到什么? |
[36:30] | Honestly, not much, but… | 老实说,没有太多进展 |
[36:32] | the next week I come in, I’m back at it. | 但,下星期,我还会这么做 |
[36:35] | ‘Cause there used to be 12 case folders on the edge of my desk. | 因为以前,是12宗无头悬案 |
[36:42] | Have faith in the evidence, Stella. | 总能查出来的 谢谢,Dani |
[39:20] | Danny, you made a notation of trace you found on Robin Prescott’s panties. Sap-like substance. | Dani,你在这儿写着 在Roben Prosky的内裤上 发现有一些象木屑一样的东西 |
[39:28] | Tree sap. | 象是树屑,整个公园到处都是树 |
[39:29] | Trees are all over the park. | |
[39:30] | But the sap is on her panties. That’s a pretty intimate place. | 树屑怎么会出现在内裤上 内裤又不是穿在外面的 |
[39:35] | And it wasn’t on her arms, legs or anywhere on her dress. | 树屑也没有出现在她的手臂 大腿或衣服上 |
[39:38] | Means it’s more than likely a secondary transfer. | 这说明,很可能是间接传递的 |
[39:41] | Rendish claims he was in the north part of the park. | 那个园丁说他在公园北面 |
[39:44] | City Maintenance confirmed it. | 规划局证明了确实如此 |
[39:46] | Did they say what he was doing there? | 他们有没有证明他在那儿干什么? |
[39:48] | Said they needed a crew of guys to deal with beetle infestation. | 他说那儿有几棵树被甲虫蛀空了 要处理一下 |
[39:52] | He was cutting down trees. | 也就是要把树砍了? |
[40:02] | Billy has to know he has tree sap on his pants. | bili裤子上也有树屑 |
[40:05] | But he thinks it’s his alibi. Puts him in the north end of the park. | 那是他的不在场证据,说明他在公园北面 |
[40:09] | Or it puts him in jail. | 但这确是把他关起来的证据 |
[40:33] | Gotcha. | 对上了 |
[40:35] | Son of a bitch. | 这个杂种 |
[40:57] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 03 ” -=END=- | -=结束=- |