时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | Detective Flack… | Flag探长 |
[01:15] | Called you the second I got word. | 我也刚到. |
[01:17] | Caucasian female,late 20s, no I.D. | 女性,白种人,30岁不到, 没有任何身份证明 |
[01:20] | Some guy jogging his dog found her and called 911. | 是那个出来遛狗的人发现以后报警的 |
[01:24] | Ran his name… He’s harmless. | 知道他的名字吗? |
[01:26] | I think he’s all about the dog, you know. | 不知道,只知道他是来遛狗的 |
[01:28] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[01:36] | Body’s in a characteristic position– supine. | 根据尸体摆放的姿势 |
[01:39] | Legs are crossed over, arms flailed out to her sides. Dump job. | 双腿交叉,双手分散在身体两侧 应该是被人扔在这儿的. |
[01:48] | Rape, dump? | 强奸以后抛尸? |
[01:50] | She wasn’t killed here. | 她不是在这儿被杀的. |
[01:52] | There’s no scuff marks on the knees. | 膝盖上面没有伤痕 |
[01:55] | Nails are intact. | 指甲也没有破损 |
[01:57] | It appears putrefaction has set in. | 尸体已经腐败, |
[02:00] | She’s starting to bloat up a bit. | 开始有点浮肿了 |
[02:08] | Which could explain the inconsistency of her belt. | 这是为什么她的腰带束在外孔的原因 |
[02:12] | See the wear? | 应该比她平时的腰身大了有两格 |
[02:13] | It’s two notches off. | |
[02:15] | If the killer re-dressed her, he did it at considerable amount of time after death. | 凶手杀人以后, 花了不少时间帮她穿好衣服 |
[02:19] | Why would he dress her back up? | 为什么凶手要帮她穿衣服? |
[02:21] | I don’t know. What I do know is… he took the time. | 我不知道,只知道他花了不少时间 |
[02:48] | Someone out there is missing a wife. | 唉,不知道谁的妻子又失踪了. |
[03:18] | CSI: New York Season 01 Episode 02 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[04:00] | Morning, dear. | 早上好,亲爱的! |
[04:02] | Do I have a tail back there? | 没注意到你在那儿 |
[04:03] | Sorry. Morning, Stella. | 我今天来得早 |
[04:04] | Better. | 你是为那尸体来的? |
[04:05] | Did you hear about that body? | |
[04:07] | The one by the River Cafe? | 难到是来喝咖啡的吗? |
[04:09] | Yeah, I caught it on the police portable when I was in the shower. | 接到电话时,我正好洗完澡 还没来得及喝咖啡 |
[04:12] | Why doesn’t that surprise me? | 我猜就是这样. |
[04:14] | The job never stops, Danny. | 永远有工作等着做 |
[04:29] | Did you go to autopsy? | 验尸结果出来了吗? |
[04:32] | Um, not yet. | 还没有 |
[04:34] | What time did you get in? | 你几点来的? |
[04:35] | Never went home. | 我还没回家呢. |
[04:37] | Can’t sleep? | 你没睡觉? |
[04:38] | What’s sleep? | 睡什么睡. |
[04:41] | Got anything on that Jane Doe? | 有什么线索吗? |
[04:44] | We’re still working on an I.D. | 还在设法查她的身份 |
[04:47] | I’ll comb through the local missing persons database. | 看来要去比对一下失踪人口记录 |
[04:51] | Time of death? | 死亡时间呢? |
[04:53] | Approximation… days. | 不确定,应该有几天了. |
[04:57] | Good. Gives her enough time to be in the system. | 好极了,那失踪时间应该够长了 记录里应该有 |
[05:00] | I’ll be at the M.E.’s. | 我去让他们鉴定一下DNA |
[05:01] | A good morning would be nice. | 不先说声早安吗? |
[05:08] | Morning. | 早上好! |
[05:16] | Dr. Hawkes. | OX医生. |
[05:20] | Oh…Sorry. | 哦,对不起! |
[05:23] | Your Jane Doe did me in. | 我有点被那小妞吓着了 |
[05:30] | When you see her, you’ll know why. | 你看到她,就知道为什么了 |
[05:37] | Okay… from the top, shall we? | 好,从头开始 |
[05:45] | Contusions and ecchymoses around areas of the neck. | 脖子这里有几块淤血痕迹 |
[05:48] | Strangulation? | 是被掐死的? |
[05:50] | Nothing in her eyes to indicate petechial hemorrhaging. | 你看她的眼睛有点奇怪 |
[05:54] | Before we get to cause of death, you better see this. | 想知道是什么死的吗? 看看这儿 |
[06:03] | Horizontal lividity slots along the coronal plane. | 背部有几道平行的伤痕 |
[06:06] | She was on her back for awhile. | 看来是被绑了一段时间了 |
[06:08] | Agreat while. | 还有这里 |
[06:09] | Indicated by bedsores. | |
[06:11] | Cause of death? | 死因呢? |
[06:12] | Hemorrhagic stroke. | 脑部过量充血 |
[06:14] | She had two strokes actually. | 事实上,有两次脑部溢血现象 |
[06:16] | Upon examination of the brain, I found evidence of an ischemic stroke. A process where blood was cut off from the cerebrum. | 脑部扫描现实,是大脑间出现血管破裂 颈部重压导致颅内血压过高,压破血管 |
[06:23] | The effects of the ischemic stroke caused severe deterioration of blood vessels in her brain, | 两次脑部溢血,这就是死因 |
[06:28] | which then led to a hemorrhagic conversion. | |
[06:35] | Two strokes. | 还有别的 |
[06:36] | What went on with this woman? | |
[06:38] | I’m afraid it doesn’t stop there. | 切片实验现示她吸入了一些有毒的东西 |
[06:40] | Histology indicates she inhaled something her body didn’t agree with. | |
[06:44] | Perimortem smoke inhalation? | 和抽烟有关? |
[06:46] | She inhaled something just prior to death. | 可能是她吸入的东西导致的溢血 |
[06:47] | Run a full tox screen. | 她有没有吸毒史? |
[06:49] | I want to know everything about this woman. | 我要知道这个女人的所有情况. |
[07:04] | LeAnn Goodman. | |
[07:13] | I don’t understand. | 你们搞错了吧,这不是真的 |
[07:15] | There must be some mistake. This can’t be my wife. | 这不是我妻子!! |
[07:20] | Mr. Goodman, would you feel more comfortable if we arranged a private viewing? | Goodman先生,等你好些了 我们会安排你辨认一下尸体. |
[07:45] | Are you gonna okay with this? | 你准备好了吗? |
[08:02] | I realize this is a very trying time for you. | 我知道你现在很难过 |
[08:06] | Could you tell us more about the last time you were with your wife? | 你能回忆一下 最后见到你妻子时的情况吗? |
[08:11] | We had lunch that day. | 那天我们一起吃了午饭 |
[08:15] | I put her in a cab and we parted ways. | 然后我帮她叫了计程车 |
[08:19] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见. |
[08:21] | I love you. Bye… | 我爱你! 再见. |
[08:26] | That was the last time I saw her. | 那是我最后一次见到她. |
[08:32] | Tox screen came back on LeAnn Goodman. | LeAnn Goodman的毒物检测结果 |
[08:34] | Sex assault? | 是吸毒吗? 不是,但是医生认为 可能吸入某些有毒物质 |
[08:35] | Negative, but Dr. Hawkes was dead on. | 不是,但是医生认为 |
[08:37] | The wife inhaled something she shouldn’t have. | 可能吸入某些有毒物质 |
[08:40] | “Fry” sticks. | 那是不是吸烟? |
[08:41] | Laced cigarettes. What’s the additive? | 有没有什么证据? |
[08:42] | Spec found codeine-based cough syrup in her blood,and trace levels of nicotine. | 他们发面在她的血液里有微量的尼古丁成份 |
[08:55] | How fast the city changes. GHB is dead as disco, | |
[08:58] | and fry sticks are the new date rape drug of New York City. | |
[09:01] | Three puffs–down goes Frazier. | |
[09:03] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这里有问题 |
[09:04] | Rape kit came back negative. | |
[09:06] | Why give someone a date rape drug and not rape? | |
[09:10] | Detective Taylor. | 我是Tyler探长 |
[09:39] | Similar neck contusions as the first woman. | 和前一个一样,颈部有淤痕 |
[09:42] | Murdered by the same hands? | 是同一个凶手干的? |
[09:45] | One way to find out. | 会查出来的. |
[09:55] | We got a serial. | 看来是连环杀手. |
[10:00] | There’s reason to believe we have a serial dumping bodies all over the city. | 有理由相信,这是同一个凶手干的 |
[10:03] | Trucks come in, they dump, and they head back out. | 杀人以后,把尸体扔在不同的地方 |
[10:06] | So it’s our job to sift and isolate garbage from evidence. | 所以,我们得把这堆垃圾彻底搜一边 看有没有证屋 |
[10:10] | What’s the dimensions on the barge? | 这个垃圾场有多大? |
[10:12] | About 140 by 38 feet. | 大概长140英尺,宽38英尺左右. |
[10:14] | Half the size of a football field. | 那大概有个橄榄球场那么大了 |
[10:16] | My kit’s fully stocked. | 对我的孩子来说,球场还太大了. |
[10:17] | Bring it. Stella and I’ll beat the M.E.’s. | 无论如何,总要搜一遍 |
[10:21] | You guys aren’t sticking around? | 你们不在这儿一起干吗? |
[10:23] | We’re bucking time here, Danny. | 我们在和时间赛跑 |
[10:24] | Sooner we draw parallels to our victims, the fewer bodies we’re gonna find. So focus. | 越快破案,尸体就越少. |
[10:32] | Different in some others. | 所以,专心点. 有些和上次的尸体一样,但也有些不同 |
[10:34] | Differences first. | 先说不同的吧 没有被绑在床上的迹象 |
[10:35] | No bed sores. | 死因呢? |
[10:36] | Cause of death? | |
[10:38] | Asphyxiation due to strangulation. After death is where it got nasty. | 死因简单多了,她脖子被折断了 |
[10:43] | He broke her neck. Postmortem. | 这次比上次更暴力了 |
[10:49] | He’s getting more aggressive. | 相同点呢? |
[10:50] | – Similarities? – Plenty. | 有很多. |
[10:52] | Time of death on both women was around the same time. Both were putrefied. | 两个女人死亡时间差不多 |
[10:56] | Rape kit was negative. Lividity slats. And, of course, neck contusions… | 两个女人尸体都已经开始腐败 |
[11:03] | Centering around the occipital artery. Internal, common and external carotid arteries, | 还有,当然,脖子上有相似的淤痕 主动脉有被压迫的痕迹 |
[11:07] | as well as the Vagus nerve. | 还有一些主神经经也有损伤 是通向脑部的动脉. |
[11:09] | All arteries to the brain. What was he doing? | 压迫使得脑部缺氧? |
[11:12] | Depriving her of oxygen? | 使得脑部供血不足. |
[11:13] | That… or blood flow to the brain. | 当我检查她的牙的时候,我发现这个 |
[11:16] | I was about to x-ray her teeth, until I saw this. | 俄罗斯人,这是一种特殊合金 |
[11:23] | Russian. | 俄罗斯牙医就用这个,我在海军时候见过 |
[11:25] | It’s gold mixed with heavy copper impurities. I saw this type of dentistry when I was in the marines. | 我们和俄罗斯演习时 |
[11:31] | During cold-weather training in Scandinavia, there were a lot of Russian ex-pats with this type of work done. | 我看到不少人都补过这牙 |
[11:36] | Russian descent. Certainly narrows my choices. | 那我就当她是俄罗斯人来查了 |
[11:38] | Do me a favor, Hawkes, will you? | OX,帮我把这些记下来吧! |
[11:41] | Write those arteries down for me. | |
[11:46] | Dr. Giles. | 知道他们怎么说研究数据过多的人吗? |
[11:48] | You know what they say about men who study too much data. | |
[11:51] | They become a statistic? | 这样的人会成为统计学家? 差不多! |
[11:52] | Something like that. | 听着,那些医疗的模型还在你这儿吗? |
[11:53] | Listen, do you still have that medical bust? | 没有皮肤的,还是没有骨头的? |
[11:56] | Skinless or boneless? | 没有皮肤的. |
[11:57] | Skinless. | |
[13:14] | Jackpot, Danny. I found a purse. | 记一下,Dani, 我找到一个包. |
[13:18] | Unzipped. There’s nothing inside. | 拉链开着,里面什么也没有. |
[13:23] | Check this out. | 看看这个: |
[13:25] | Camera. | 照相机,还开着. |
[13:28] | Still on. The back hatch is broken. | 胶卷盒破了. |
[13:33] | Maybe somebody tried to rip the film out. | 或许有人想把胶卷扯出来. |
[13:37] | Okay, so whoever ripped… tried to rip the film out didn’t destroy every frame. | 看,不管是谁扯的. 都没有完全破坏胶卷上所有的底片. |
[13:42] | Black-and-white film. | 黑白胶卷,红外显影? |
[13:44] | Do you see red? | |
[13:51] | No. | |
[13:57] | Wait, something’s coming. | 等一下,有图像出来了. |
[14:07] | Where’s the autopsy pic of the Russian girl? | 这是第一张,是那个俄罗斯人 |
[14:19] | That’s her. | 是她. |
[14:20] | They really get around, these two, huh? | 她还真去了不少地方 |
[14:23] | Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, the zoo, the Met… | 政府大楼,洛克菲勒中心 |
[14:31] | and… | 动物园,图书馆… 还有… |
[14:32] | Yeah, where was this taken? | 是啊,这张是哪儿拍的? |
[15:09] | Mr. and Mrs. Ivanov, we’re very sorry about your loss. | 伊凡诺夫先生和太太 我们也很遗憾. |
[15:13] | Was Zoya Pavlova your daughter? | 请问,Pavlova |
[15:15] | We were her sponsors. | Zoya是你们的女儿吗? 我们只是她的担保人. |
[15:17] | She came over to America by way of Moscow to be a student. | 她是从莫斯科来这儿念书的. |
[15:20] | It says in her missing persons report that you waited four days before reporting her missing. | 接待你们的人说, |
[15:25] | Zoya has done this kind of thing before. | 你们是在她失踪四天以后才报的案? |
[15:27] | The second she comes to America, she goes crazy. | Zoya之前也曾不告而别过 |
[15:30] | She’s always with that American boyfriend. | 她刚来美国时,情绪很不好 常和她的美国男朋友一起出去 |
[15:32] | Disappears three, four days at a time. | 三四天是很正常的 |
[15:34] | She doesn’t tell us what she does, where she goes. | 她也从不告诉我们她去哪儿,去干什么 |
[15:37] | Bogdhan, think of the girl. | 有时,她也和一个 叫Davona的女朋友一起出去 |
[15:41] | Is this her boyfriend in the picture? | 照片里的是她的男朋友吗? 是的. |
[15:44] | Yes. | 我们在找到她尸体的地方发现了一个相机 |
[15:45] | We found these pictures in a camera where Zoya was discovered. | 我们在找到她尸体的地方发现了一个相机 |
[15:49] | The first four are of her and her boyfriend in front of various tourist spots. | 相机里有这些照片的底片. 一开始的4张是 |
[15:54] | What’s puzzling us is this photograph here. | 他们去过的不同的旅游点的合照 奇怪的是这一张照片 |
[15:56] | Is this the boyfriend’s residence? | 这是她的男朋友住的街区吗? [俄语] |
[16:01] | We have never seen his house. | 我们从没去过他住的地方 你们知道他的名字吗? |
[16:03] | Do you know his name? | 我们只知道他叫Jason |
[16:04] | We only know him as Jason. | 他常在街上卖东西. |
[16:06] | He sells stuff on the streets. | 街边小贩,哪条街? |
[16:08] | Street vendor? Where? | 嘿,你有执照吗? |
[16:15] | Hey! You got a peddler’s license? | 当然. |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 有? 你叫什么名字. |
[16:19] | Yeah? What’s your name? | 有? |
[16:20] | Jason Parnell. Why? | 你叫什么名字. |
[16:21] | Hey, how you doin’? | 嘿,你还好吗? |
[16:22] | You want glasses and whatnot? There’s one on every corner. | 要配眼镜吗?每个衔角都有店. |
[16:25] | Cart’s closed. Jason Parnell? | 小心一点. |
[16:27] | I’m Detective Taylor. | 我是Tyler探长,这是Sarah探长 |
[16:29] | This is Detective Bonasera from Crime Scene. | 你认识这个女人吗? |
[16:31] | Do you recognize this woman? | 是啊,她是我女朋友. |
[16:34] | Yeah, that’s my girlfriend. | 她叫Zoya, |
[16:35] | That’s Zoya. | 你们在哪儿找到她的? |
[16:36] | – Why, did you guys find her? – She’s dead. | 她死了,你最后是什么时候见到她的? |
[16:37] | When was the last time you saw her? | |
[16:41] | Hey. When was the last time you saw her? | 嘿,你最后见到她是什么时候? |
[16:43] | I don’t know, four, five days ago. | 记不清了,四,五天之前 |
[16:45] | We went sightseeing. | 我们先去观光了, |
[16:47] | We were supposed to hook up at Coney Island, the boardwalk that night, but she never showed up. She never returned my phone calls, so… | 后来,我们约好碰头的 |
[16:53] | I just figured she wanted out. | 结果她没有来,也不回我电话 |
[16:55] | I didn’t know her that long. | 我以后她想分手了. 我不知道她去哪儿了. |
[16:56] | But she’s… she’s dead? | 她,她死了? |
[16:59] | Damn. | 什么死的? |
[17:00] | How? | 你认得出这些照片吗? |
[17:01] | Recognize these pictures, Jason? | 当然,这是我们的合影. |
[17:03] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s us. This is the Empire State Building. That’s the museum. This is… that’s the Bronx Zoo. | 我们去了州政府,博物馆,这是动物园 |
[17:09] | That was a funny day. | 那天很有意思 |
[17:10] | The baboons pick their asses right in front of you. | 那些动物吃米的样子真是很有趣 |
[17:13] | How about this picture, Jason? | 那这张呢,Jason? |
[17:15] | You recognize this residence? | 能认出这是哪儿吗? 不知道. |
[17:18] | No. | 不知道? 那她和谁去的? |
[17:19] | No? | 不知道? |
[17:20] | Then who’s she blowing the kiss to? | 那她和谁去的? |
[17:22] | I don’t know ; it wasn’t me. | 不是我. |
[17:24] | I never saw that house in my life. I swear on my grandmother. | 我对我祖母发誓,从未见过那房子. |
[17:26] | Let me arrest him for swearing on his grandmother. | 好吧,那我把他和他祖母一起抓起来. |
[17:29] | You’re coming with us. | 麻烦你和我们走一趟 |
[17:31] | Well, what about my stuff? | 那我的东西怎么办? |
[17:32] | Forget about your stuff. You’re good to go. Let’s go. | 别担心你的东西.我们走吧! |
[17:35] | Trying to find a single house in a city of eight million. | 这城里有八百万幢以上这样的房子 |
[17:38] | This should be fun. | 一幢一幢的找,有意思吧! |
[17:39] | All we need is a photograph. | 再看一下那张照片. |
[17:45] | All right, let’s get this triangulation started. | 好吧,这样,我们先做一下三角测量 |
[17:48] | We’ll use Zoya as our primary reference. What’s her height? | 用Zoya做参考,她多高? |
[17:51] | Uh, M.E. says she’s five-nine. | 资料上说,她5英尺九英寸. |
[17:54] | Okay. | 第二参照物可以用左后方 |
[17:55] | Secondary object,far left. | |
[17:57] | Isolate the needle on the Chrysler Building. | 克莱斯勒大楼的尖顶, |
[18:05] | 1,026 feet tall, including the needle. | 连顶上的天线,一共是1046英尺高 |
[18:09] | Tertiary object, far right. | 第三个点,右后方的屋顶 |
[18:11] | The slant on the Citicorp Building. | 915英尺高. |
[18:19] | 915 feet. We’ve got our three reference points. | 把这三座楼连起来 |
[18:22] | How far are the buildings from Zoya? | 一会儿就好,行了 |
[18:24] | We’ll know in a sec– right down to her front door. | 转一下,再把三部分突出 |
[18:29] | Circling and isolating. | 皇后区. |
[18:32] | Queens. Long Island City. | 是在城区内. |
[18:59] | Listen. You hear that? | 听,你听到没有? |
[19:01] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[19:02] | Where’s it coming from? | 声音是从哪儿传出来的? |
[19:09] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[20:02] | She’s alive. | 她还活着. |
[20:10] | Listen up. We have two dead women and one still alive. We divide and conquer. | 听着,我们有三个受害者 |
[20:13] | Detective Flack, you find the owner of this residence. Put out a “wanted” message. | 两个死了,第三个还活着. |
[20:17] | All five boroughs. Consider it done. | Flag探长,设法找出这间屋子的主人. |
[20:18] | Danny, process the bedrooms. Aiden, join him. | 带他去接受调查 你们俩搜查一下卧室,以及走廊 |
[20:21] | Okay. | 看看有没有什么线索 |
[20:21] | Stella, process the basement, will you? Medical equipment… | 看看有没有什么线索 |
[20:24] | Where are you going? | Sarah,检查一下地下室 |
[20:25] | Angel of Mercy Hospital. | 并验一下里面所有医疗设备 |
[20:26] | The victim’s priority. She’s alive. | 你去哪儿? 先去医院 |
[20:28] | She may be the only person who’s seen the suspect. I have to process her. | 这个受害者很重要,她还活着 |
[20:31] | Mac. | 她可能是唯一见过凶手的人. |
[20:33] | Mike, You all right? | |
[20:34] | Yes. Why? | 你还好吗? |
[20:36] | You’ve been working yourself to the ground. When was the last time you slept? | 是啊,很好. |
[20:41] | I’ll rest my head when I tire. | 你好好看看自己, 上次睡觉是什么时候? |
[20:43] | What? | 要是累了,我会休息的. |
[20:44] | What is it? Did the husband get to you? | 什么? |
[20:49] | I’ll be at Angel of Mercy. | 什么时候? |
[20:58] | No pictures. No personal effects. | 我现在要去医院. |
[21:03] | Not a partial. Nothing. | 没有照片,没有私人物品. |
[21:04] | What’s this guy live in gloves? | 没有指纹,这家伙是什么人? |
[21:06] | I’m getting all kinds of love over here. | 平时就活在手套里? |
[21:08] | I think he got tipped off. | 这儿有各种各样的手套. |
[21:10] | I think he got off. | 看到他是把手指割了吧 |
[21:12] | I thought sex wasn’t part of the deal with these women? It’s not. | 我觉得真有可能. |
[21:17] | I’ll have Giles type it and run it through CODIS. Maybe he can tell who’s beneath the sheets. | 或许他能告诉我们床单上有什么 |
[21:26] | She is alive, barely. She’s in a deep coma. What’s her condition? | 她还活着, |
[21:30] | Critical but stable. | 她情况怎么样? |
[21:31] | How deep of a coma? We’re still evaluating her. | 很危险,不过还算稳定. |
[21:34] | She’s not responding to painful stimuli. | 深度昏迷? |
[21:36] | We’re running a CAT scan to look for a cause. | 多深? |
[21:39] | You have no objection if I process her? | 很深,对任何刺激都没有反应 |
[22:04] | I’m Detective Mac Taylor. | 我们对给她做个脑部神经扫描, 看有没有希望. |
[22:09] | I’m a crime scene investigator. | 你想做什么我都不反对. |
[22:12] | I’m here to help you. | 我是Mike Tylor探长, |
[22:15] | First, I’d like to photograph any signs of trauma you may have suffered, | 我正在调查一宗罪案 |
[22:20] | scrape under your fingernails, | 希望我能帮到你. 我知道你受了很大的罪,指甲都被割了. |
[22:22] | take your fingerprints, | 我们会设法比对你的指纹, |
[22:24] | see if we can’t find out who you are. | 看能不能查出你是谁. |
[22:28] | Nurse, could you assist me, please? | 护士,能帮我一下吗? |
[22:35] | I need to photograph her neck. | 我要给她的脖子拍一下照片 |
[22:48] | Uh, could you, uh…turn her head please? | 你能把她的头转过来吗? |
[23:56] | Ma’am, I… apologize | 小姐,如果刚才 |
[23:59] | if I’ve done anything to make you feel uncomfortable. | 我做的任何事让你觉得不舒服的话 |
[24:17] | A half-dead woman was found in your rental home. | 对不起了. |
[24:23] | How is it you can’t tell me who you rented it to? | 我在你租出去的 那间屋子里找到了一个受害者 |
[24:26] | I told you, the management company handles all that. | 你能告诉我 |
[24:29] | I heard that part already… | 你什么时候把那屋子租出去的吗? 我告诉你了,我交给管理公司了. |
[24:31] | too much in one interrogation, as it turns out. | 今早你就这么说了. |
[24:36] | What this mother’s face isn’t buying is… | 事实上,这里漏洞太大了. |
[24:42] | how HIDTA, the entire NYPD… | 找不到你和租房者之间 |
[24:46] | me… can’t seem to find a single transaction that you rented the house to a real person. Hey, mind if I swab him, Flack? | 有任何的收付款证明 |
[24:56] | Be my guest. | 嘿,Flag,介意我打个岔吗? 你猜呢? |
[24:57] | You won’t have any problem getting his mouth open. He don’t shut up. | 你可能会有麻烦, 他一直闭着嘴,不肯说话 |
[25:01] | I’d like to take a buccal swab for a DNA sample. It’ll only take a second. | 我要从你嘴里取一点唾沫做DNA测试 很快,就几秒钟 |
[25:05] | Open up…Sir, open up your mouth, please. Sir! | 不,不要. 先生,请张开嘴 |
[25:08] | Open up, Mr. Silo.You like things with soft tips in your mouth am I right? | 先生. 张开嘴,Silo先生 |
[25:12] | Hey, that’s harassment. | 你喜欢有柔软的东西 |
[25:16] | Thank you. | 轻轻接触你的嘴唇,对吗? 那是你说的… |
[25:19] | Hoops on Saturday, Flack. Don’t forget. | 谢谢! |
[25:25] | Where were we? | 结果周六会出来,Flag,别忘了. |
[25:30] | Dr. Giles, what do you think? | 我们说到哪儿了? |
[25:32] | It didn’t feel random? | 你怎么想? |
[25:35] | The blinking? No, no, it didn’t. | 看上不并不是随意的伤痕 |
[25:38] | Almost felt as if she was trying to communicate, but she couldn’t | 你指她眨了眼? |
[25:42] | It’s probable. | 不,不是的. |
[25:43] | What do you mean? | 我试着用各种方法和她沟通,但做不到. |
[25:45] | Locked-In Syndrome. I think I know what this is. | 交流是有可能的. 什么意思? |
[25:47] | think your Angel of Mercy victim may be the victim of a perverted science experiment, | 这是医学上所谓的锁定症状 我想就是这种情况 据我估计 |
[25:53] | no doubt by someone with an acute medical acumen. | 你的受害人可能是某个罪犯的医学试验品 |
[25:56] | Locked-In Syndrome? | 凶手应该是个有很深厚医学知识的人 |
[25:58] | A rare neurological disorder characterized by complete paralysis | 锁定症状? |
[26:00] | of all voluntary muscles in the body with the exception of the eyes. | 除眼睛外,全身完全麻痹, |
[26:04] | In essence, she’s “locked inside” her own body, yet her mind is fully sound. | 但思维意识任在 |
[26:14] | Ca-Can she unlock? | 因此,她被锁定在身体里,不能动 但她的意识还是清醒的. |
[26:16] | Snap out of it? | 那能设法让她解锁吗? |
[26:18] | Afraid not–the condition is irreversible. | 让她跳出不能动的情况. |
[26:21] | How is he intentionally “locking” them in? | 恐怕不行,这种情况是不可逆的. |
[26:23] | Skillfully. I’d imagine first, he’d have to sedate the subject, | 他为什么要有意地让她处于这种状态? |
[26:27] | put them in a docile state in order to locate specific arterial pressure points. | 技术上说, |
[26:37] | He wasn’t getting more violent. He was perfecting his maneuver. | 这需要恰到好处的让脑部缺氧 |
[26:50] | LeAnn Goodman was found… | 并配以一定的药物 他并不是真地暴力, |
[26:52] | first, but she had bedsores. | 而是有意识这么干的? |
[26:59] | The Russian woman we found second, died first. | 第一个尸体上有绑过的痕迹, 是过了几天才死的 |
[27:04] | She had no bed sores. She died quickly. | 第二个发现的俄罗斯女人是先死了 她死得很快. |
[27:10] | This means we found the bodies out of order. | 这次第三个,还活着,但不能动. |
[27:14] | Our first two victims were failures. | 前两个其实是失败的实验. 所以她们的尸体被扔掉了. |
[27:22] | Our Angel of Mercy victim was a success. She was kept. | 最后这个受害人,他成功了 所以把她保留下来,没有扔掉. |
[27:35] | so… now what, Dr. Giles? | 以后会怎么样? |
[27:43] | She’s seen the killer… and she can’t talk. It’s Mac Taylor. | 她看到凶手了,但说不出来. |
[27:53] | We ran your prints through our Missing Persons database, | 我是Tylor探长. |
[27:56] | but we haven’t been able to I.D. you as yet. | 我们把你的资料和数据库里的对比过了 |
[28:05] | Ma’am… | 但目前为止还没有查出你是谁. |
[28:07] | I know you can hear me. | 女士,我知道你听得到我说的. |
[28:10] | I want to find the person who did this to you. | 我想找出对你做了这个恶行的人. |
[28:15] | I’m going to ask you some questions. I realize you cannot speak, but… | 我会问你一些问题 |
[28:21] | I want you to answer by blinking your eyes. | 我知道你不能说话,但是 |
[28:24] | I’d like you to blink twice for “yes” and once for “no” | 你可以通过眨眼来回答我. |
[28:32] | Do you understand? | 请你眨两次,表示对 |
[28:41] | Were you answering yes? | 眨一次眼,表示不对. |
[28:50] | I’m going to show you some pictures. | 你明白吗? 你回答是,对吗? |
[28:53] | The first is a woman named… | 我要给你看一些照片 |
[28:57] | LeAnn Goodman. | 第一个, 是一个叫Vivan |
[29:00] | Do you know her? | Goodman的女人 你认识她吗? |
[29:06] | This is her husband, Tim Goodman. | 这是她的丈夫,Tim Goodman. |
[29:09] | Did he do this to you? | 他是凶手吗? |
[29:15] | Pavlova Zoya, Zoya Pavlova. | |
[29:17] | She’s a Russian woman out of Coney Island. Do you know her? | 这是个俄罗斯姑娘 |
[29:26] | Okay, this is her boyfriend, Jason Parnell. Did he do this to you? | 你认识她吗? 这是她的男朋友Jason |
[29:34] | The home we found you in belongs to this man. | Parnelle 他是凶手吗? |
[29:46] | Nurse! | 我们找到你的那间屋子 屋主是这个人? |
[29:47] | I need a doctor in he! Nurse! | 护士,快叫医生来,护士! Tylor |
[29:59] | Detective Taylor? She suffered a severe stroke. We’ve run some preliminary tests. | 探长,她出现了脑溢血现象 |
[30:05] | I’m afraid she has a Glasgow Coma Score of three. | 初步诊断, 她恐怕已经进入深度昏迷状态了 |
[30:07] | What are you saying, she’s brain dead? | 你的意思是, |
[30:09] | I’m afraid so. | 她再也无法做出任何反应了? |
[30:22] | hey… | 是的. |
[30:25] | its me… | 嘿,是我. |
[30:27] | …it’s Detective Taylor. Can you hear me? | 我是Tylor探长,你听得到我说什么吗? |
[30:36] | It’s Mac Taylor. | 我是Tylor探长, |
[30:40] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到我说什么吗? |
[31:12] | Mike, Mac? | |
[31:15] | I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the DNA on the semen from the bed sheets came back. | 很遗憾告诉你一个坏消息. DNA检验的结果出来了, |
[31:20] | No match on the boyfriend or the home owner. | 那个男朋友和屋主的DNA 都和床单上发现精液DNA的不符 |
[31:23] | That only proves they didn’t have sex with her. It doesn’t exonerate them of murder. | 那最多说明他们没和第二个死者发生过性关系 |
[31:28] | Danny and Aiden lit that place up like a Christmas tree. They couldn’t find so much as a partial. | 不能说明他们不是凶手 |
[31:32] | I talked to the victim. She implicated the home owner. | 我和受害人谈过了 她指证那个屋主是凶手 |
[31:36] | You talked to the victim? | 你和受害人谈过? |
[31:49] | I thought maybe she was blinking because… | 我猜想她眨眼是因为… |
[32:00] | It’s a temporary setback. We keep working, right? | 只是个小挫折罢了,继续工作,OK? |
[32:07] | why? | 为什么? |
[32:08] | what | 什么? |
[32:10] | Why, Stella? Why does he do it? | 为什么他要这么做? |
[32:15] | What’s the connection? Why does he lock women inside their own bodies? | 他动机是什么? 为什么要把女人弄成这样? |
[32:23] | Talk out the nature of the crime with me. What is it | 我在想凶手的性格,为什么要这么做. |
[32:28] | in its very nature? It’s diabolical. | 他的动机是什么? |
[32:34] | It’s calculated. | 他是个恶魔,他计划好这么干的. |
[32:37] | It’s personal. | 和他个人性格有关. |
[32:40] | It’s intimate. | 应该和他的隐私有关. |
[32:42] | He removed himself from the house. | 他暂时离开了那屋子. |
[32:46] | If that’s true, we interrupted his cover-up. Left us a live witness. | 要是这是真的话 就是说我们打断了他的行动 留一下了个活的证人 |
[32:50] | He’s saving her for some reason. | 肯定有什么原因让他留她一条活命 |
[32:55] | He removed himself from the house, | 他暂时离开了那屋子 |
[32:57] | but the question is, did he remove himself from her? | 问题是,他是不是扔下她不管了 |
[32:59] | What about the medical equipment? | 那个医疗的维生仪器是干什么用的? |
[33:02] | We superglued and dusted. There’s no detectable print. | 那件屋子我们到处都查过了, 一点指纹也没留下. |
[33:05] | Oh, th-this killer’s in cover-up mode. He’s way too smart for superglue or-or powders. We need… | 这个凶手太周到了 用普通的指纹粉或者胶肯定查不到 |
[33:10] | We need further enhancement. Let’s spray it with rodamine. Hit it with a laser. | 我们得用再新一点的技术 喷雾加激光检测 |
[33:15] | – Go back in. – yeah | 好,就这么干. 对. |
[34:04] | – What kind of letters are those? – Cyrillic. | 那是什么字母? |
[34:07] | They look like initials. | 看看, |
[34:09] | They are. “B, I.” | 好象是什么缩写. |
[34:11] | Russian. | 是缩写. B |
[34:16] | Bogdhan Ivanov. | N,是俄语. 是伊凡诺夫. |
[34:30] | Bogdhan Ivanov. | 伊凡诺夫先生,前苏联的医生. |
[34:33] | Says here you were a medical doctor in the Soviet Union. | 曾经因为不明原因被关进监狱 |
[34:36] | Did a stint in prison under Brezhnev for treason in ’81. Released and later fled to America. | 随后流亡到美国. |
[34:49] | We got a match from your reference sample | 我们比对了你的DNA |
[34:51] | to the DNA mixture pulled from the bed sheets in your rental house. | 和Zoya指甲里发现的完全吻合 |
[34:56] | It also contained Zoya’s DNA. | 当然,也有Zoya的DNA. |
[34:59] | yes | 是的, |
[35:00] | Zoya and I made love in that bed many times. | Zoya和我在那床上做过很多次爱 |
[35:04] | You loved her? | 你爱她? |
[35:05] | Very much. | 很爱她. |
[35:09] | Did you take this picture, sir? | 这张照片是你拍的吗? |
[35:12] | no | 不,不是我. |
[35:13] | I wouldn’t have taken you for a man in denial, Mr. Ivanov. | 伊凡诺夫先生,敢做就要敢认. |
[35:16] | Doctor Ivanov. | 伊凡诺夫医生. |
[35:18] | You’re not a doctor. You’re a murderer | 你不是个医生 |
[35:21] | with a medical degree. | 你只是个有医学学位的凶手. |
[35:24] | Why don’t I start the story for you… | 让我给你提个头吧,医生. |
[35:26] | doctor | |
[35:31] | You killed Zoya trying to lock her inside her own body. | 你杀了Zoya 你想让她失去行动能力,只有思维 |
[35:45] | You’re a taxi driver. | 能认出这个吗? 这是你的证件,你是个出租车司机. |
[35:47] | Is that how you picked up your victims? | 你的受害人的都曾是你的乘客. |
[35:59] | Why? | 为什么? |
[36:02] | Why lock them in? | 为什么你要这么做? |
[36:05] | You know what name “Bogdhan” means in Russia? | 你知道, 俄语里巴格登是什么意思吗? |
[36:14] | Gift from God. | 上帝的礼物. |
[36:18] | Zoya came to me. | Zoya来到我身边 |
[36:21] | She was the one who wanted to be taken care of by me. | 她应该是来让我照顾的. |
[36:26] | Feed her, bathe her, read her literature, | 但她来了,引诱了我,又走了 |
[36:30] | play music. | |
[36:34] | She wanted to be free from the burden of daily life. | 她们都想从她们该坐的船上离开 |
[36:39] | Achieve a cerebral utopia. | |
[36:42] | Live inside dreams with her mind wandering without disturbances. | |
[36:49] | Give her the gift of freedom. | |
[36:52] | That was the plan. | 那就是你的计划 |
[36:53] | That was the pact. | 那是上帝的礼物. |
[36:54] | I think when Zoya asked you to take care of her, | 我认为当Zoya让你照顾她时, |
[36:58] | paralyzing her from the eyes down wasn’t what she had in mind, | 她并不想除了眼睛以外,全身都不能动 |
[37:02] | was it, Doctor? | 对吗, |
[37:03] | This wasn’t about freedom. | 医生? |
[37:05] | Or Zoya. | 这和自由,或是Zoya |
[37:06] | Or some gift from God. | 或是上帝的礼物没有任何关系 |
[37:11] | This was about control. | 这是你的控制欲 |
[37:13] | The second we darkened your door, you lost control. | 她进你家门的那刻起,你关上了门 |
[37:18] | And you removed yourself from your house, but you left the woman. | 失去了自控能力. 你离开了那屋子 |
[37:24] | After all, she was still alive. | 离开了那个女人, |
[37:28] | You couldn’t pull the plug, could you, Doctor? | 但最终,她还是活着 你不能杀死他,对吗? |
[37:35] | It finally worked. | 你的方法最终成功了 |
[37:41] | Those women died for the same reason you got caught. | 那些受害人死的原因 和你被捕的原因一样 |
[37:45] | You didn’t know when to let go. | 你不知道什么时候该放手. |
[38:03] | I’m so tired. | 我现在好累 |
[38:08] | You know I used to sit like this with my wife. | 知道吗? |
[38:19] | Her name was Claire. | 我以前常这么和我妻子说. |
[38:24] | She died, uh, on 9/11. | 她叫clare,她在911时死了. |
[38:28] | Nobody saw it coming. | 没人知道那事会发生 |
[38:38] | I was cleaning out that closet the other day and, uh… | 后来,我清理家里的柜子时 |
[38:43] | I found this beach ball. | 找到一个球. |
[38:50] | And I remembered… | 我记得是我妻子把那个球给吹爆的. |
[38:55] | it was my wife who blew it up I never told anybody this, but, uh, | 这事我从没告诉过任何人. |
[39:04] | I got rid of everything that reminded me of Claire. Too painful. | 我把所有和clare有关的东西都扔了 |
[39:17] | The one thing I… I couldn’t throw away was… | 那太让人痛苦了. |
[39:25] | that beach ball. | 只有一样东西我没扔掉,就是那个球 |
[39:33] | Her breath is still in there. | 我感觉她的呼吸还在球里 |
[39:47] | Ground Zero, please. | -=结束=- |
[41:07] | ” CSI:NY Season 01 Episode 02 ” -=END=- | -=COSL-NTK小组工作室=- |