时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Is that the time? Oh my god. | 几点了? 天哪 |
[00:21] | It’s almost 2 O’clock. My parents are gonna kill me. | 差不多2点了. 我父母会杀了我的 |
[00:23] | Chill! One more dance. | 别紧张! 再跳一个 |
[00:25] | You don’t know my parents. Come on. | 你不了解我父母. 走吧 |
[00:56] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[00:58] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[01:14] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[01:35] | Both parents? | 父母都被杀了? |
[01:37] | Girl came home, found them both dead. | 女儿回到家, 发现他们都死了 |
[01:38] | Suspect probably came in through the back window. | 移犯可能从后面的窗户进来 |
[01:41] | – Okay. – Window slashed. | – 好的. – 窗户碎了 |
[01:42] | all right | 知道了 |
[01:44] | Aw, you’re shivering. | 哦,你在发抖 |
[01:47] | Here you go sweetheart. | 给你 |
[01:48] | There you go. | 穿上这个 |
[01:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:51] | All right, here’s what I want you to do. | 现在,我想让你做件事情 |
[01:52] | I want you to go and sit and wait for me in my car. | 我想让你去我的车里面等我 |
[01:55] | Okay? Could you do that? | 好么? |
[01:59] | Okay? Alexx. | 你能做到么? |
[02:08] | Blood pool’s dry at the edges. | 血迹在伤口处干涸 |
[02:10] | Put’s TOD at around eleven. | 死亡时间大约在11点 |
[02:14] | So our head is literally hanging by a thread of skin. | 头和身体仅由一层皮肤相连 |
[02:18] | Single edged knife. | 单刃刀 |
[02:19] | Mom was attacked from behind, | 妈妈从后面受到攻击 |
[02:21] | sliced left to right. | 切口由左向右 |
[02:25] | No indication of resistance. | 没有抵抗的迹象 |
[02:27] | She was probably asleep. | 她可能已经睡着了 |
[02:28] | He transected all the neck muscles, | 他割断了所有颈部肌肉 |
[02:30] | down to the second cervical axis. | 直到第二颈轴 |
[02:34] | He decapitated her, Alexx. | 相当于斩首, Alexx |
[02:36] | Guy’s a monster, | 这个人是个怪物 |
[02:39] | who doens’t know his own strength. | 他不知道自己的力量有多大 |
[02:41] | Well, he’s about to know ours. | 但他就要知道我们的力量了 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[03:50] | – What’s up? – It looks more like what’s down. | – 怎么了? – 地上有什么发现么 |
[03:53] | I’m not exactly sure but I think someone gobbed up. | 我不是很确定,但我想有人吐了口水 |
[03:56] | You got spit? | 你找到唾液了? |
[03:58] | That’s great. You might have hit the jackpot. | 那太棒了. 这可能是破案的关键 |
[04:03] | Something’s not right Alexx. | 有些事情不对劲 Alexx |
[04:08] | Point of entry is back here, | 歹徒是从后面进来的 |
[04:12] | but the origin of the blood drops | 但是血迹却是从 |
[04:14] | is down here in the study where mom was killed. | 妈妈被杀的地方开始的 |
[04:17] | And they travel up this hallway | 血迹沿着这条过道 |
[04:19] | to the bedroom where dad was eventually killed. | 一直到父亲被杀的卧室 |
[04:22] | Which means the killer bypassed the bedroom | 说明凶手绕回了卧室 |
[04:24] | where dad was attacked. Why would he do that? | 也就是爸爸被杀的地方. 他为什么要这样做? |
[04:27] | Why wouldn’t you eliminate the muscle first? | 为什么不先杀了妈妈? |
[04:29] | That would have been the smart move. | 这也许是更聪明的办法 |
[04:31] | Why do you think he didn’t? | 你为什么认为他没有那么做? |
[04:33] | Dad, survives the attack, | 爸爸在受攻击后并没有死去 |
[04:35] | he managed to get up, | 他挣扎着起来 |
[04:38] | come this way, | 沿着走道 |
[04:39] | and head down the hall toward you right? | 向你的方向走去,对么? |
[04:43] | And along here, you see, | 而这里,你看 |
[04:45] | arterial gushing. | 都是血 |
[04:51] | Where our suspect sank this sucker in him. | 在他被刺的地方 |
[04:55] | Single-edged all right. | 凶器是单刃刀 |
[04:58] | Phone’s right here. | 电话就在这里 |
[05:00] | Don’t know why he didn’t try to use it. | 不明白为什么爸爸不用这个电话 |
[05:04] | That’s because, | 那是因为 |
[05:05] | he wasn’t going for help Alexx. | 他不是要求救,Alexx |
[05:08] | He came down here | 他朝这儿走 |
[05:10] | to protect his daughter. | 是为了保护他的女儿 |
[05:22] | Hey Laura. | 嗨.Laura |
[05:24] | I think it’s important for you to be in a safe place right now. | 我认为你现在应该待在一个安全的地方 |
[05:29] | – Safe? – Yeah | – 安全? – 是的 |
[05:30] | they’re probably gonna broadcast on the news | 他们可能已经在新闻中报道了 |
[05:32] | that you survived the attack. | 歹徒可能知道你没有死 |
[05:34] | You mean he could come back? | 你的意思是他可能会回来? |
[05:35] | No, he wouldnt… Laura, listen to me. | 不,他不会… |
[05:41] | Laura, | Laura, 听我说 |
[05:43] | I am gonna find this man. | 我会找到这个人 |
[05:45] | He is not gonna hurt you again, | 他不会再伤害你 |
[05:47] | but I need you to be in a safe place until I do. | 但我现在需要你呆在安全的地方 |
[05:51] | You understand? | 你明白么? |
[05:53] | I want you to go with those officers | 我希望你跟那些长官在一起 |
[05:55] | until I find him. | 直到我找到他 |
[05:57] | The next time you see my face, | 下次你再看到我的时候 |
[06:00] | you’re gonna know that you’re safe. | 你就知道你是安全的了 |
[06:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:06] | Okay? | 好么? |
[06:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:11] | You go with these officers. | 你跟这些长官走 |
[06:49] | Hey Cal. | 嘿 Cal |
[06:51] | We narrowed the geographical profile of our suspect. | 我们缩小了移犯的地理位置范围 |
[06:55] | Huh, what did he do? Hock up his address? | 他做了什么? 告诉你他的地址了? |
[06:58] | Yeah. Take a look. | 是的,看看这个 |
[07:06] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[07:07] | Mercury, asbestos, and lead. | 水银, 石棉, 还有锡 |
[07:11] | Kerosene, distilled petroleum. It’s jet fuel. | 煤油, 蒸馏石油. 它是飞机燃料 |
[07:15] | Ground zero. | 零地带 |
[07:16] | There are thousands of cases of | 911事件后 |
[07:17] | upper respiratory inflamation reported by people | 据报道住在附近的人 |
[07:20] | who were living in the vicinity of the 9/11 attack. | 有几千个患上了上呼吸道感染 |
[07:22] | So I’m thinking our suspect routinely | 所以我认为移犯习惯性的 |
[07:25] | expectorates phlegm in order to clear his throat. | 吐痰来清清喉咙 |
[07:28] | Dad might have been in New York on business during 9/11. | 爸爸可能在911时在纽约谈生意 |
[07:31] | Except I don’t think the Spellmans are the kind of people | 但我认为爸爸不会在 |
[07:34] | who would spit in the house. | 自己的房子里随地吐痰 |
[07:35] | I’m gonna compare the DNA to the parents but | 我会比较一下父母的DNA |
[07:38] | I’m thinking that the spit belongs to our killer. | 我认为这唾液是属于移犯的 |
[07:41] | They call Miami the sixth borough. | 买阿密叫第六自治区 |
[07:43] | The guy might have moved down here, | 这个人也许早就搬过来 |
[07:45] | be a local by now. | 并已经成为本地居民了 |
[07:46] | I’ll run it against local databases. | 我也会查一下本地的数据库的 |
[07:55] | Speed. They have dad’s clothes, | Speed. 他们在爸爸的衣服上 |
[07:58] | orange and purple fibers, ancillary hairs, | 找到了橙色和紫色的纤维 |
[08:00] | probably transferred by his attacker. | 可能是从犯人身上粘到的 |
[08:05] | That’s strange cuz I found seven different hairs | 很奇怪,因为我找到了7中不同的毛发 |
[08:07] | and none of them were pulled. | 而没有一种是被拉扯下来的 |
[08:08] | Okay, so the hairs were shed, | 好吧,那么毛发可能是障眼法 |
[08:10] | and the fibers are from a community source. | 而纤维可能来自公共场所 |
[08:12] | You mean from a blanket? | 你的意思是毯子? |
[08:13] | Just like from a blanket. What else? | 毯子是一种,还有别的么? |
[08:16] | Found this. It’s another piece. | 找到这个. 这是一部分 |
[08:18] | It’s a coded piece of paper with a partial shoe print. | 是有编码的纸,上面还有脚印 |
[08:21] | So, that icon on there, | 那么,这个图案 |
[08:24] | I ran it. | 我查过了 |
[08:30] | You got Sunstar rental. | 是来自海星租赁 |
[08:32] | Miami International. | 迈阿密国际(公司名) |
[08:33] | Calleigh has made a connection to New York. | Calleigh和纽约联系过了 |
[08:35] | Do you know what that means? Our killer flew down here. | 你知道这意味着什么? 我们的杀手是从别处飞过来的 |
[08:42] | Melandra. In the last 48 hours, | Melandra. 在过去48小时里 |
[08:44] | how many males flew down from New York City | 有多少男性从纽约飞来 |
[08:47] | and rented a car? | 并租了一辆车? |
[08:48] | Close to a hundred. | 差不多100个 |
[08:50] | See I’m working with purple and orange fibers, | 我发现了紫色和橙色的纤维 |
[08:52] | they could be from a seat, a blanket. | 它们可能来自一张椅子或毯子 |
[08:55] | I’m curious is there an airline | 有什么航空公司 |
[08:57] | that has that as a color sheme? | 有这种颜色的东西? |
[08:59] | Not many. | 不是很多 |
[09:00] | But only one that services the East coast. | 只有一个走东海岸航线的 |
[09:02] | – Maybach Air. – In the last 48 hours, | – Maybach航空公司. – 在过去48小时里 |
[09:05] | how many males have flown down on Maybac? | 多少人乘坐Maybac过来? |
[09:08] | Two dozen. | 24个 |
[09:09] | And returned their car late last night, or early this morning. | 并且在昨晚深夜或者今天早晨还车的 |
[09:14] | A Nick Murdock? | |
[09:16] | I can get you a copy of his license. | 我可以给你他驾照的复印件 |
[09:19] | He returned a mid-size car at 5:30 AM | 他在早上5:30归还了一辆中型车 |
[09:21] | returning to New York on Maybach air. | 乘坐Maybach航线回纽约 |
[09:23] | Where would that car be? | 车在哪里? |
[09:24] | All the returns get detailed at the end of the lot. | 所有登记过的归还车辆都在停车场的尽头 |
[09:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:28] | Wo, Wo gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[09:31] | Please step away from the vehicle right now. | 请马上离开这辆车 |
[09:41] | Okay, what do we have here? | 找到什么么? |
[09:49] | Is that ridge detail right there? | 这个是血迹么? |
[09:53] | See what I can get off of it. | 看看我能查出些什么 |
[09:55] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[09:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:59] | His license. | 他的驾照 |
[10:02] | Here we go. Nick Murdock, 870 Worth Street, | 870 Worth街 |
[10:05] | New York City, that’s down town where his spit put him. | 纽约市, 在市中心 |
[10:09] | I gotta go Speed. | 我要走了Speed |
[10:11] | – Are you gonna go? – Yup! | – 你要去纽约? – 是的! |
[10:12] | Murders happen here, | 凶案发生在这里 |
[10:14] | but we have jurisdiction. | 我们有管辖权 |
[10:16] | If you call New York homicide they’ll pick him up. | 如果你打电话给纽约凶案调查科,他们会去抓人的 |
[10:18] | New York homicide didn’t make a promise to Laura Spellman. | 他们没有对Laura Spellman保证过什么 |
[10:57] | No surprising the world. | 这世界上没什么好让人吃惊的了 |
[10:58] | See, our dead body’s an undercover cop. | 死者是一个卧底 |
[11:00] | Murdock, | Murdock, good guy. |
[11:03] | Newly wed. | 一个好人 |
[11:05] | Just told his wife. | 刚告诉他的妻子 |
[11:07] | No suspects. | 没有移犯 |
[11:09] | He was deep under cover, dealing to about 30 street guys. | 他潜伏的很深,跟大约30个流浪汉混在一起 |
[11:13] | We think one of his junkies got wise, wasted. | 我们认为一个吸毒犯发现了 |
[11:34] | Listen up everyone. | 大家听着 |
[11:37] | I’d like to thank you all for coming out here | 我很感谢你们到来 |
[11:38] | and showing your support. | 并支持我们 |
[11:40] | Obviously the situation is very secure. | 显然这里已经安全 |
[11:43] | So do me a big favor | 所以请你们帮我个忙 |
[11:45] | and remove yourselves from the crime scene. Thank you. | 离开犯罪现场. 谢谢 |
[12:02] | No rush father. | 不用急,神父 |
[12:04] | Temperature’s ambient. | 照周围温度来看 |
[12:06] | He’s been dead 24 plus. | 他已经死了至少24小时了 |
[12:07] | Smells like 72. | 闻起来像有72小时了 |
[12:09] | I got a wallet for you. | 我找到一个钱包 |
[12:11] | ID’s missing. | 里面没有驾照 |
[12:38] | Can I help you? | 有什么事么? |
[12:39] | My name is Caine. Miami. CSI. | 我叫Caine. 卖阿密. CSI |
[12:42] | I’m investigating a double murder case. | 我正在调查一个杀人案 |
[12:46] | Detective Mac Taylor, | 探员Mac Taylor |
[12:47] | Crime scene unit first grade. | 犯罪现场调查科第一级 |
[12:50] | I’m listening. | 请继续讲 |
[12:51] | Two nights ago in miami, double murder case, | 在迈阿密2天前, 双尸案 |
[12:55] | married couple and I was… | 一对夫妇被杀… |
[12:58] | I was assuming that Murdock here was my suspect. | 我怀疑Murdock是嫌犯 |
[13:02] | Narco Unit. | 他是我们的缉毒刑警 |
[13:03] | Think he was killed about three days ago. | 应该是3天前被杀 |
[13:06] | Strangled, probably a belt. | 被扼死,可能是皮带 |
[13:07] | So that could mean that my suspect killed Murdock, | 那么可能我的移犯杀了Murdock |
[13:10] | took his identity went south, did my murders. | 拿了他的驾照去了迈阿密进行谋杀 |
[13:14] | It could also mean that we’re chasing the same man. | 这也说明我们在追查同一个人 |
[13:17] | You think he’s in New York? | 你认为他在纽约? |
[13:19] | Well, one way or the other, | 不管怎样 |
[13:21] | everything’s connected brought you to me. | 所有关联性把你带到我这儿 |
[13:24] | Trail ends here. I want first bite at prosecution. | 线索到这里就断了. 我不想连起诉都办不到 |
[13:27] | As you know, Florida has the death penalty. | 你知道,佛罗里达有死刑 |
[13:29] | So does New York. | 纽约也有 |
[13:30] | Yes, but you have not executed | 是的,但是从76年起 |
[13:32] | since ’76. | 就没有执行过 |
[13:35] | Politics. | 政治 |
[13:37] | Mac, | |
[13:39] | I have, | 我有一个 |
[13:41] | a sixteen year old girl | 16岁大的女孩 |
[13:43] | who is suddenly without both parents. | 突然没了双亲 |
[13:45] | I, have promised her. | 我向她保证过 |
[13:48] | peace of mind. | 要给她心灵的安宁 |
[13:49] | I got an officer’s widow, | 我有个警官的遗孀 |
[13:51] | who’d like some answers. | 她需要知道真相 |
[13:56] | We got a deal. | 我们可以合作 |
[14:06] | Well, we know what our suspect looks like now. | 我们现在知道移犯长什么样了 |
[14:10] | Enough like Murdock to pass through airport security. | 很像Murdock而能通过机场安检 |
[14:14] | Murdock, answers the front door, | Murdock,开了门 |
[14:17] | guy follows him in here to do a by. | 犯人跟着他到这里后杀了他 |
[14:25] | Ready for us detective? | 好了么,探员? |
[14:28] | One more minute and he’s all yours. | 再给我一分钟 |
[14:31] | That’s interesting. | 这很有趣 |
[14:32] | We scrape before we transport. | 我们分析完毕后才运走尸体 |
[14:35] | We always vibe safe at the scene. | 我们总是先保证现场安全. |
[14:37] | Different process, | 不同程序, |
[14:38] | – same principle. – Ah, interesting. | – 同样的原理. – 很有趣 |
[14:40] | And you fume at the scene too. | 而你在现场也很恼火 |
[14:42] | Did I hear somebody say fume? | 我刚听到有人说恼火? |
[14:43] | Cuz then I’m your man. | 我听你吩咐 |
[14:45] | Danny, I had you at that Bodega in Queens. | Danny, 我要你去Queens的酒窖 |
[14:48] | I know, I heard a cop went down. | 我知道,我听说一个警察被杀了 |
[14:50] | Figured you could use a guy like me. | 我想你可能需要帮手,比如说我 |
[14:53] | Stickin Hayden with the Bodega? | 让Hayden留守酒窖了? |
[14:55] | Yeah, I got seniority over her. | 是的,我比她资历深 |
[14:57] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[14:59] | He’s one of us. | 我们的人 |
[15:00] | – From Miami Danny. – How are you? | – 从买阿密来. – 你好么? |
[15:02] | Lietenant Caine is helping us. | Caine中尉正在帮助我们 |
[15:03] | Expecting to get some prints | 希望找到些指纹 |
[15:05] | to confirm we’re chasing the same guy. | 来确定我们是在追查同一个人 |
[15:07] | Say no more. | 多说无益 |
[15:16] | Watch yourself. You don’t want this getting on ya. | 小心点.你不想粘上这个吧 |
[15:19] | Cleaning bill’s murder | |
[15:27] | Looks like a partial whirl. | 看上去像部分指纹 |
[15:29] | Enough to start a search? | 足够展开搜索么? |
[15:31] | Ah, we’ll see. | 看看吧 |
[15:40] | so what common reference points do we have so far? / Morning. | – 那么到目前为止的共同点是什么? – 早 |
[15:43] | Morning. | 早 |
[15:43] | Danny, how are you making out? | Danny,分析得怎么样了? |
[15:44] | Good. Miami got a partial on the car door. | 很好,买阿密在车门上找到部分指纹 |
[15:46] | We’re working that 9/11 enhancement software to pull it together. | 我们正在试着拼起来 |
[15:51] | Okay. Thumb’s right delta | 好. 大拇指的三角洲 |
[15:54] | is on the first recurve up above the divergent line. | 在分界线上面的第一个弯曲上 |
[15:57] | Let me give you a thumbs up. | 好样的 |
[15:59] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[16:02] | Waiting for the whirl to stop. | 等着搜寻结束 |
[16:05] | AFIS scan complete. | AFIS扫描完成 |
[16:06] | Positive ID made. | 查到了 |
[16:08] | Thousand a week for life. | 犯案无数 |
[16:10] | David Penrod, aka D.Penrod aka Dave Pem. | |
[16:14] | Grand theft auto, possession and trafficking. | 惯偷, 非法占有以及非法买卖 |
[16:17] | Last known address? | 最后地址? |
[16:19] | 489 East 112th street. | 489 东112号街 |
[16:21] | Call homicide. | 通知凶案调查科 |
[16:42] | Police! Open Up! | 警察! 开门! |
[16:46] | Go. | 走 |
[16:49] | Runnin Mac. He’s running. | Mac. 他跑了 |
[16:53] | Up we go. | 我们上去 |
[17:21] | Dave! | |
[17:25] | Don’t do it. | 别这样做 |
[17:44] | Put out a broadcast. Suspect at large. | 广播通告一下. |
[17:46] | First precint sector charlie. | 移犯在逃 |
[17:48] | Three-story drop. He might have broken something. | 由三楼跳下.可能已经骨折 |
[19:05] | Hemotrace. | 血迹追踪 |
[19:07] | Drains are the conscience of the city. | 查案关键 |
[19:09] | – Found blood? – Lots of it. | – 找到血迹了? – 很多 |
[19:10] | Scary thing. The blood on the fixture is wet. | 可怕的是.这些血还是湿的 |
[19:12] | So it’s fresh. | 那么是新鲜的 |
[19:13] | Yeah, too fresh for your Miami murders or my cops. | 是的,对于你的买阿密案件和我的警察来说都太新了 |
[19:16] | I’ll get this to the lab. What did you get? | 我会把这送到实验室去. 你找到什么? |
[19:17] | Break in the case. Our victims were at 720 Star Island, | 关键进展. 我们的被害者在星岛720号 |
[19:21] | Penrod jotted down 702. | Penrod草草写下了702 |
[19:23] | – He hit the wrong house? – He hit the wrong house. | – 他进错了屋? – 他进错了屋 |
[19:25] | Who was with the right house? | 那么正确的地址里住的是谁? |
[19:26] | Let’s find out. | 让我们找出来 |
[19:30] | – Duquesne. – Calleigh, | |
[19:32] | I need a welfare check on 702 Star Island owner of record please. | 我想查一下星岛702 号屋主是谁 |
[19:39] | Reverse directory says | 姓名地址录上说 |
[19:41] | OR of 702 Star | 星岛702号的屋主是 |
[19:43] | Island is Michael Hanover Sr. | 老Michael Hanover |
[19:47] | Primary residence, | 主要住址 |
[19:50] | 1526 5th Avenue, New York City. | 1526第五大道, 纽约 |
[19:53] | Thank you. Michael Hanover,1526 5th avenue. | 谢谢. Michael Hanover,1526,第五大道 |
[20:05] | They aren’t answering. | 他们没有回答 |
[20:09] | They always answer. | 一般总会接的 |
[20:18] | Hello? | 你好? |
[20:20] | Police. | 警察 |
[20:28] | Police. | 警察 |
[20:44] | Is anybody here? | 有人么? |
[21:27] | Her throat is slit | 她的喉咙裂开了 |
[21:30] | and there’s the knife. | 还有刀 |
[21:36] | She had a habit. | 她有服药的习惯 |
[21:37] | That explains why she didn’t fight back. | 这解释了她为什么没有还击 |
[21:39] | Where’s the husband? | 丈夫在哪里? |
[21:41] | Where’s the study? | 书房在哪儿? |
[21:50] | Now this, seems strangely familiar. | 这个,看起来很熟悉 |
[21:54] | Knife’s in mom, dad bought it first. | 妈妈身上插着刀, 爸爸先被杀 |
[21:57] | Mr.Penrod got this family’s | Penrod知道他们家里的 |
[21:58] | sleeping arrangements down, didn’t he? | 睡眠习惯,是么? |
[22:04] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了么? |
[22:07] | Where’s that came from? | 从哪儿来的声音? |
[22:08] | Back room | 后面的房间 |
[22:16] | Son? | 儿子? |
[22:17] | He’s still breathing! | 他还活着! |
[22:19] | Stay with us. | 撑住 |
[22:20] | – CSI 2433 to central okay? – Central go ahead. | – CSI 2433呼叫总部? – 总部收到 |
[22:23] | I need a bus forth with at 1526 5th Avenue, Hanover residence. | 我需要一辆车到1526第五大道, Hanover的住所 |
[22:27] | I have a male stabbed, put a rush on it, okay? | 我有个被刺男子,马上来, 好么? |
[22:29] | Stay with us. | 撑住 |
[22:45] | Okay guys, hold up, hold up. | 好了, 等等, 等等 |
[22:47] | Just need a couple shots to the entry wounds. | 我要拍几张伤口照片 |
[22:49] | Life saving measures over evidence Bonaserah. | 救命比收集证据要紧 |
[22:51] | Look, what I’m doing may prevent another attempt on his life, okay? | 我在做的可能阻止他生命再受伤害, 懂么? |
[22:54] | – Hang in there, buddy. – Detective Taylor. | – 放在这里. – Taylor探员 |
[22:56] | Detective Taylor. | Taylor探员 |
[22:58] | Is this like the dumbo massacre? | 这是不是大屠杀? |
[23:00] | What about Penrod? Is he still at large? | Penrod怎么样啦? 是不是还在逃? |
[23:03] | Davi Penrod, how did she get that? | Davi Penrod, 她怎么知道的? |
[23:06] | New York. You’d think that it’s news. | 纽约.你以为这还是新闻么 |
[23:08] | Ticking clock’s begotten. You ready for this? | 准备好了么? |
[23:10] | Oh yeah. Where’s your friend? | 是的,你朋友在哪儿? |
[23:18] | Blond. | 金发 |
[23:21] | What color is the wife’s hair? | 他妻子头发是什么颜色? |
[23:23] | Brunette. | 深色 |
[23:25] | Maybe dad had a visitor. | 也许爸爸有访客 |
[23:36] | Bob Fosse’s life story. | Bob Fosse真实故事 |
[23:40] | All that jazz. | 放荡的生活 |
[23:41] | – Semen. – All man with a stud. | – 所有男人都这样 |
[23:44] | So, mom’s in the bedroom, | 那么,妈妈在卧室 |
[23:47] | knocked on on Percacette. | 服了药后熟睡中 |
[23:51] | Yep, and dad’s in the study with a candle stick. | 是的,而爸爸在书房有风流韵事 |
[23:55] | Only one way to put out his fire. | 只有一种方法可以勾起他的兴趣 |
[23:57] | Blow. | 口交 |
[24:04] | You think the bimbo’s connected? | 你认为此事和女人有关? |
[24:05] | Yeah in Venezi-ano’s theory of quantum physics, | 是的,在Venezi-ano的量子物理学理论里 |
[24:08] | everything’s connected. Just have to find out how. | 任何事都是相关的. 只是要找出如何相关 |
[24:11] | Have DNA look for tag. | 查一下DNA |
[24:13] | When was the last time you saw Hanovers? | 你最后一次见Hanovers是什么时候? |
[24:16] | When I unloaded the limo yesterday afternoon. | 昨天下午我帮他们卸下行李的时候 |
[24:18] | They came back from Florida, the next thing I know, | 他们从佛罗里达回来,然后我所知道的 |
[24:21] | police is swarming the building. | 就是警察把这幢楼围起来了 |
[24:23] | Okay, fire code says there’s a back door here. | 消防说明说这里有个后门 |
[24:25] | I can’t seem to find it. | 我找不到 |
[24:26] | Oh, yeah, it’s hidden. | 是的,是暗门 |
[24:29] | Why don’t you try unhiding it. | 你能告诉我在哪里么 |
[24:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:45] | You need a key? | 需要钥匙? |
[24:47] | – Yes. – You got one? | – 是的. – 你有么? |
[24:49] | Yes, and the Hanovers have three. | 是的,Hanover一家有3 把 |
[24:51] | I’m gonna need yours. | 我要你的钥匙 |
[24:52] | I already gave mine to the homicide detective. | 我已经给了凶案调查科了 |
[24:55] | Should I go ask him…? | 我要去问他们…? |
[24:56] | No, that’s alright, I’ll take care of it. | 不,没关系, 我会处理的 |
[25:00] | Did you see anybody go out here last night? | 你昨晚看到任何人出去么? |
[25:01] | No, I have to stay in front of the building. | 没有,我必须待在前门 |
[25:03] | God forbid a tenant should have to open their own door. | 不能让租客自己开门 |
[25:07] | That’s good enough, thanks. | 够了,谢谢 |
[25:10] | Hey, I’ve got a blood swipe. | 这里有一道血痕 |
[25:12] | Looks like the killer’s exit. Maybe entrance too. | 这里看上去像凶手逃走的地方. 可能也是进入的地方 |
[25:14] | I’ll process the door and stairs. | 我会查一下门和楼梯 |
[25:17] | Look for anything that isn’t from Hanover or Penrod. | 看看有什么不属于Hanover或Penrod的东西 |
[25:22] | No forced entry. | 没有强行进入 |
[25:24] | Pop the lock. Take it apart. See if it was picked. | 拆下锁,看看有无被摘除过 |
[25:27] | Follow up on the keys, | 再查查钥匙 |
[25:29] | somebody got in here somehow. | 怎么说都有人进来过了 |
[25:52] | How’s our secret door? Was it picked? | 我们的密门怎么样了? 锁被摘除过么? |
[25:54] | No scratches inside the lock, | 锁内没有刮痕 |
[25:55] | all markings are consistent with key use only. | 所有痕迹都和钥匙相配 |
[26:02] | You know, if there are nine rats for every person | 你知道,生活在曼哈顿 |
[26:04] | living in Manhatten, there’s gotta be at least five keys per head. | 每个人都有起码5把钥匙 |
[26:07] | Apartment door, car door… | 公寓门, 车门… |
[26:08] | Lock at the gym. Yeah. Fast Forward. | 健身房… 是的,长话短说 |
[26:11] | But there are only a few alloys used to make keys. | 但是制造钥匙的只有几种合金 |
[26:14] | New duplicate keys are all coated in red acrylic now. | 新的复制钥匙现在都包有丙烯酸 |
[26:17] | And that’s what these shavings are. | 就是这些碎屑 |
[26:19] | A duplicate was used to get in here, | 如果使用复制钥匙 |
[26:23] | and shavings were left behind. | 就会留下碎屑 |
[26:26] | Right, so it was the last one in. | 是的, 所以这就是最后插入过的钥匙 |
[26:28] | Any other disturbances? | 还有其他干扰么? |
[26:29] | Pristine. | 可能 |
[26:31] | Penrod didn’t just have help, it was an inside job. | Penrod还有帮手.可能是自己人也说不定 |
[26:34] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道? |
[26:36] | Well you’ve got four masters, right? | 你有四把主钥匙,对么? |
[26:38] | Somebody’s gotta be really close to the Hanovers and the doorman | 一定有人很接近Hanover一家和门卫 |
[26:40] | to get one and get it duped. | 而可以得到钥匙去复制 |
[26:42] | And I need those masters. | 我需要这些主钥匙 |
[26:51] | Doctor Hawkes. | Hawkes教授 |
[26:53] | So glad I could get an appointment. | 真高兴我可以约到你 |
[26:55] | Mayor’s office called, put in a word for you. | 市长办公室打电话来, 为你说好话 |
[26:57] | Figures. | 大人物 |
[26:59] | What’s TOD? | 死亡时间? |
[27:00] | The victims have been dead since about four this morning. | 大概今天早上4点左右死的 |
[27:03] | New York, Miami stab wounds are similar | 纽约,迈阿密的刺伤很相似 |
[27:07] | in both manner and location. | 在方式和部位上 |
[27:10] | However, one of the Miami victims was nearly decapitated. | 然而,迈阿密其中一个被害者几乎被斩首了 |
[27:13] | Killer showed more restraint with the Hanovers. | 凶手在杀Hanover时放松多了 |
[27:15] | We’re aware of that. Anything else? | 我们知道那个.还有别的么? |
[27:17] | Turns out Mike Hanover has a heart after all. | Mike Hanover有心脏病 |
[27:20] | Well, he did. | 是的 |
[27:22] | A strong one. | 非常严重 |
[27:24] | Withstood a massive myocardial infarction. | 经受过严重的心肌梗塞 |
[27:25] | Scar tissue indicates it happened within the last year | 疤痕组织表明这发生在去年 |
[27:27] | But his heart disease was progressive. | 但是他的心脏病并没有好转 |
[27:29] | I’m not sure how many more years he had. | 我不确定他还可以活几年 |
[27:32] | Anything else? | 还有别的么? |
[27:33] | His crotch. | 他的胯部 |
[27:50] | I have heard of having the blues, | 我是听过有蓝色 |
[27:53] | but this is ridiculous. | 但这也太荒谬了 |
[28:29] | – Aiden – Hey. | – 嘿 |
[28:30] | Thanks for letting me work trace on this. | 多谢你让我分析这个 |
[28:34] | Do a bodega for Danny, | 帮Danny去酒窖 |
[28:35] | should be able to touch a big case like this. | 也可以处理到这种大案件 |
[28:37] | Figured out what had Mr. Hanover so blue? | 查出Hanover那儿为什么是蓝的么? |
[28:45] | Propylene glycol dicocoate, alcohol benzoate, ozokerite | 丙二醇,安息香酸盐, 石蜡 |
[28:49] | High concentration of titanium dioxide, iron dioxide. | 高浓度的二氧化钛,二氧化铁 |
[28:53] | Cosmetic make up. | 化妆品成分 |
[28:55] | High pigment? | 色素成分呢? |
[28:56] | Practically opaque. | 几乎不透明 |
[28:58] | Stage make up. | 是舞台妆 |
[29:00] | Mm-hmm | 嗯 |
[29:02] | So whoever hit her knees, was probably in a play. | 那么那个人可能是演戏剧的 |
[29:12] | Homicide says that this is the only show that isn’t dark on Mondays, | 听说这是唯一在星期一热门的戏 |
[29:16] | you’re the only one of the cast of Rainbow | 你是在’彩虹’这出戏里 |
[29:18] | that wears the blue make up. | 唯一上蓝色化妆的人 |
[29:20] | And your artistic director tells us that you were in a relationship | 而你的艺术总监告诉我们 |
[29:22] | with Michael Hanover Senior? | 你和老Michael Hanover有关系? |
[29:25] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了么? |
[29:26] | Depends on what you tell us. | 看你告诉我们什么了 |
[29:28] | Look, all I know is what I hear on the news. | 看,我所知道的就是新闻里播的那些 |
[29:30] | Maybe we can help you know more. | 也许我们还可以帮你多知道一些 |
[29:33] | See this hair? | 看到这头发了么? |
[29:36] | This was taken from the chair that Mike Handover was killed in. | 这是从Mike Handover被杀的椅子上找到的 |
[29:39] | We take a DNA sample, will it match your hair? | 我们测了一下, 和你的头发是不是一样的呢? |
[29:43] | What do you want me to say, “I was there”? | 你想要我说什么, “我当时在场”? |
[29:46] | I was there. | 我当时是在场 |
[29:47] | Oh, we know where you were. | 我们知道你在哪里 |
[29:49] | Your make up put you south of his border. | 你的化妆粘到他身上了 |
[29:51] | Oh, that… | 哦,那个… |
[29:55] | I was trying to wind things down with Mike. | 我只不过是从Mike身上接下些东西 |
[30:00] | That was just a parting gift. | 只是分手礼物 |
[30:05] | I cabbed after the show used his key to the back door. | 戏剧结束后我叫了辆出租车到他那儿, 用他的钥匙进了后门 |
[30:09] | I did my thing, | 做了我该做的事情 |
[30:10] | gave him the time of his life. | |
[30:13] | I left around… 3 o’clock? | 我大约在3点离开 |
[30:21] | Maybe you let Davi Penrod in the secret door way on your way out. | 也许你让Davi Penrod从暗门里进去 |
[30:25] | Who’s Davi Penrod? | Davi Penrod是谁? |
[30:28] | Look, Mike told me there’d be other shows down the line, | 看,Mike告诉我他会让我演更多的戏 |
[30:33] | said he’d even back a play I wrote. | 说他甚至会支持我写的剧本 |
[30:35] | Why would I have any part in killing him? | 我为什么要杀他? |
[30:38] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[30:40] | We’d like the key you used last night. | 我们想要你昨晚用过的钥匙 |
[30:42] | And the clothes you wore. | 还有你穿过的衣服 |
[30:53] | No blood. | 没有血 |
[30:55] | Nothing’s absorbing. | 没什么别的 |
[30:57] | Yet. | |
[31:02] | Where’s lieutenant Caine? | Caine中尉在哪里? |
[31:03] | He’s with homicide. He got a call. | 他和凶案调查科在一起. 他接到电话 |
[31:05] | Someone spotted Penrod in a clinic in Tribeca, | 有人在诊所里认出Penrod |
[31:08] | trying to get his leg set. | 正试着固定他的腿 |
[31:13] | Okay, I’ve got biological fluid. | 我找到了生物液体 |
[31:19] | And it ain’t blood. | 不是血 |
[31:25] | No luck with Penrod? | 抓到Penrod了么? |
[31:26] | No, he realized that the nurse made him | 没有,他意识到护士认出他了 |
[31:28] | so he bolted before we arrived. What did you get? | 所以我们到达前就跑了. 你找到什么? |
[31:31] | Processed the dancer’s clothes | 查过那个女的衣服了 |
[31:34] | Semen’s not a match to Michael Hanover. | 精子和Michael Hanover不符 |
[31:37] | But the allels are matched to each of the thirteen loci. | 但是很相似 |
[31:40] | Which means Renee slept with another male Hanover | 说明Renee和另一个Hanover发生过关系 |
[31:46] | And there’s only one of those. | 而这里只有一个 |
[31:47] | And he’s right in there. | 就是躺在里面的那个 |
[31:50] | She’s reason enough, the guy would want dad out of the way. | 她是个很充分的理由,他想要父亲消失 |
[31:53] | And that is motive in any state. | 动机成立 |
[32:02] | Did your father know you were sleeping with his mistress? | 你父亲知道你和他情妇睡过么? |
[32:05] | She’s not his mistress. | 她不是他的情妇 |
[32:07] | She’s my girlfriend. | 她是我的女朋友 |
[32:09] | Is that why you killed your dad? | 这就是你为什么要杀你父亲么? |
[32:12] | ‘Cause you caught them together? | 因为你抓到他们在一起? |
[32:14] | Are you aware last night they shared an act | 你知道昨天晚上 |
[32:17] | of an intimiate nature. | 他们发生关系么 |
[32:20] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[32:22] | Look, he didn’t care about Renee, | 看,他不在乎Renee |
[32:23] | he was always lying to her about helping her career. | 他总是对她撒谎,说能帮助她的事业 |
[32:28] | – I care about her. – Michael, | – 我喜欢她. |
[32:30] | how did somebody like you end up with your dad’s mistress? | 你是怎么和你爸爸的情妇好上的? |
[32:33] | how does that switch take place? | 这个转变是怎么发生的? |
[32:35] | I saw her crying, | 我看到她哭 |
[32:38] | for the twentieth time about how he treated her. | 因为他又对她不好 |
[32:41] | I was a shoulder for her. | 我是她的依靠 |
[32:43] | See, my old man, | 看,我家的老头 |
[32:45] | he promises a lot of things, | 他承诺了太多东西 |
[32:47] | but not me. | 但我不会 |
[32:50] | How long were you sneaking around your dad’s back? | 你们这样在你爸爸背后偷偷摸摸多久了? |
[32:54] | A couple of months. | 几个月了 |
[32:55] | We were trying to come up with a way to tell him. | 我们正试着找个方法告诉他 |
[32:57] | Sure you didn’t tell him last night? | 你昨天晚上没有告诉他么? |
[32:59] | No. | 没有 |
[33:01] | Look I didn’t kill my dad. | 我没有杀我爸爸 |
[33:03] | We want the keys to the back door. | 我们要后门的钥匙 |
[33:14] | Hello, what are you doing here? | 嗨,你们在这里干什么? |
[33:15] | You know you can’t talk to him. | 你知道你不能和他说话 |
[33:16] | Both of you, out! | 你们都是,出去! |
[33:18] | My client suffered a terrible loss. | 我的客户刚刚承受的巨大的损失 |
[33:19] | And about to inherit half of Manhattan I understand. | 并且即将继承半个曼哈顿 |
[33:22] | Michael, as it turns out is the prime beneficiary | Michael, 将是继承他父亲财产的 |
[33:25] | of his father’s estate. Correct? | 第一受益人. 对么? |
[33:26] | Homicide tells me that they’re trying | 凶案调查科告诉我他们正在试着 |
[33:28] | to get hold of the old mans’ will. | 拿到这个男人的遗嘱 |
[33:29] | It’s not possible. I filed a motion for protective order. | 不可能. 我已经申请保护令了 |
[33:32] | And how about you show us junior’s stab wounds. | 那么给我们看看你的伤口好么 |
[33:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:37] | To see if you or your girlfriend cut you for show. | 看看这是不是你和你女朋友弄出来给我们看得 |
[33:40] | Excuse me, my client is a victim, | 对不起, 我的客户是被害者 |
[33:42] | and is to be treated as such. | 你们不能这样对他 |
[33:44] | Then you wouldn’t mind letting us see the injury. | 那么你应该不介意给我们看伤口吧 |
[33:46] | He wouldn’t, I would. | 他不介意, 我介意 |
[33:49] | There’s the door. | 门在那里 |
[33:56] | Other ways to check his wounds. | 还有什么能查他伤口的方法么 |
[33:58] | I’ll be at the morgue. | 我会在停尸房里 |
[34:00] | – I’ll be on Bonasera’s photos. – Good. | – 我去看看Bonasera的照片. – 好 |
[34:03] | So did you get a hit on the master keys? | 你在主钥匙上面查到什么么? |
[34:05] | Got all four right here. | 4把钥匙都在这里 |
[34:05] | Mom, dad, junior, and the door man. | 妈妈, 爸爸, 孩子, 还有门卫 |
[34:08] | Found machine marks on one of them, it was definitely copied. | 在一把上找到了机器的痕迹,肯定被复制过 |
[34:13] | Let me guess, the door man. | 让我猜,门卫的 |
[34:14] | Sorry, the number four the key belonging to Mrs. Hanover. | 错,是Hanover太太的 |
[34:18] | What? | 什么? |
[34:19] | Evans Gretchen found it in her bag, | Evans Gretchen 在她包里找到 |
[34:20] | in her room. Look. | 在她房里. 看 |
[34:22] | Scratches are from the dupe machine. | 刮痕来自复制机器 |
[34:23] | Someone made of a copy of this key. | 有人复制了这把钥匙 |
[34:26] | The dupe was definately used to get in | 而用了复制件 |
[34:27] | the back door the night of the murders. | 在谋杀发生当晚进入了后门 |
[34:30] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[34:31] | How does a monster like Penrod get involved with Mrs. Hanover? | 为什么一个象Penrod 那样的怪物会和 Hanover太太有关系? |
[34:37] | Okay, that’s mom let me see dad please. | 好,那是妈妈,请让我看看爸爸 |
[34:39] | What are we looking for? | 我们在找什么? |
[34:40] | We are looking for hilt mark bruising. | 我们在找刀柄的瘀青 |
[34:58] | we’ve got bruising on dad. | 爸爸身上有瘀青 |
[35:01] | But none on Michael junior. | 但是小Michael身上没有 |
[35:16] | Horatio Caine. | |
[35:17] | You’re seeing what I’m seeing? | – 你在看我正在看的东西么? – 恩 |
[35:19] | Hilt marks on the parents, no hilt marks on the son. | 父母身上有刀柄的瘀青, 而儿子身上没有 |
[35:25] | Junior was stabbed with a different knife. | 儿子是被不同的刀刺伤的 |
[35:27] | Two knives and two attackers, uh? | 2把刀,2个凶手, 对么? |
[35:29] | And we’ve only got one knife. | 而我们只找到一把刀 |
[35:31] | I’m gonna go back to Tribeca and look for Penrod, okay? | 我要回Tribeca找Penrod, 好么? |
[35:33] | You keep me posted, okay? Thank you. | 随时通知我新进展,谢谢 |
[35:38] | I think there’s another knife at the Hanover residence. | 我认为还有一把刀在Hanover的住所 |
[35:41] | No. I’m telling you Mac, we took the place apart. | 不会,我告诉你Mac, 我们不要把事情搞复杂了 |
[37:36] | Found this in the elevator shaft. | 在电梯底部找到这个 |
[37:39] | There’s no hilt, | 没有刀柄 |
[37:41] | which means it doesn’t leave a mark. | 说明不会留下瘀青 |
[37:44] | Anybody could have stabbed him. | 任何人都能刺伤他 |
[37:46] | When our lab tests the blood on your uniform, | 我们实验室在你制服上测出小Michael的血迹 |
[37:49] | and it matches Michael junior’s that anyone | 而你说的任何人 |
[37:52] | becomes you. | 只可能是你 |
[37:55] | Specificity of DNA. | DNA告诉了我们 |
[37:58] | You got back on the elevator, | 你会到电梯 |
[37:59] | and dropped this down the shaft. | 把这个扔到电梯底部 |
[38:03] | Unfortunately for you, | 不幸的是 |
[38:06] | you dropped something else. | 你还扔了别的东西 |
[38:13] | Do you mind holding up your arms please? | 你能举高你的手臂么? |
[38:23] | Missing tassel. | 吊穗不见了 |
[38:27] | I imagine when you were wiping the blood off, | 我猜你当时把血擦掉的时候 |
[38:29] | the tassel was severed. | 吊穗掉了下来 |
[38:35] | You’re the only door man in Michael | 你是在老 Michael的遗嘱中出现的 |
[38:38] | Hanover senior’s last will and testament. | 唯一的门卫 |
[38:42] | Lawyers released it after we picked you up. | 律师在我们找出你后公开了遗嘱 |
[38:44] | There’s interesting thing here on page 51. | 第51页有个有趣的地方 |
[38:48] | For saving my life by administering emergency CPR | 为了救了我的命 |
[38:51] | when I sustained a heart attack, | 在我心脏病发作的时候 |
[38:53] | keeping me alive until the paramedics arrived. | 一直救护我直到救护车到达 |
[38:56] | I leave the sum of one million dollars | 我将总数为100万美元 |
[38:58] | to Kevin Dowell | 赠与Kevin Dowell |
[39:00] | Payable in full, upon my death. | 死后给付 |
[39:03] | A million Kevin, you’re in my will. | 100万,Kevin, 你在我的遗嘱里 |
[39:06] | Only, you got impatient, | 只是,你不耐烦了 |
[39:09] | tried to speed up the process. | 想加速进程 |
[39:12] | So you had Hanover killed. | 所以你杀了Hanover |
[39:15] | That brings us to Penrod. | 这让我们找到Penrod |
[39:18] | A monster like him, | 一个像他那样的怪物 |
[39:20] | what’s his connection to a hardworking guy like you? | 怎么会和辛勤劳动的你有联系呢? |
[39:25] | Every good door man needs a dealer. | 每个好门卫都有个帮手 |
[39:28] | He’s been mine for ten years. | 他已经和我和做了10年了 |
[39:30] | Drugs, women, | 毒品, 女人 |
[39:33] | every kind of kink, you name it. | 各种你想得到的东西 |
[39:42] | Gotta keep the tenants happy. | 我们要使租客开心 |
[39:47] | There’s nothing Penrod won’t do. | Penrod什么都能做 |
[39:49] | For a price. | 只要有钱 |
[39:57] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[40:00] | I’m talking about murder | 我在说谋杀 |
[40:04] | and conspiracy | 以及同谋 |
[40:06] | to commit murder. | 合伙谋杀 |
[40:08] | No, I told you. Half million and I’m in. | 不,我告诉你. 50万我就干 |
[40:11] | now gimme the address. | 现在给我地址 |
[40:14] | 7-0-2, Star Island. | 7-0-2, 星岛 |
[40:18] | Now, I got an idea, don’t worry. | 我有主意,别担心 |
[40:20] | Got a low life nobody will miss. | 我有个没人注意的替罪羊 |
[40:23] | That low life | 那个没人注意的人 |
[40:24] | was an undercover New York City police officer. | 是我们的卧底,纽约警官 |
[40:28] | You coulnd’t have drawn more attention if you’d sent up a flare. | 这比杀任何人都会引起我们注意 |
[40:31] | You flew down to Miami, | 你飞去迈阿密 |
[40:33] | and you killed the wrong family. | 杀错了人 |
[40:35] | 702 | |
[40:37] | is not 720. You’re dyslexic, aren’t you? | 不是 720. 你是诵读障碍者,对么? |
[40:40] | Bet you had a heart attack | 当你看到Hanover一家回到曼哈顿时 |
[40:41] | when Hanovers drove up back in Mahattan. | 肯定吓得心脏都要停跳了吧 |
[40:48] | Mrs.Hanover, you’re back. | Hanover太太, 你回来了 |
[40:49] | Take the bags up the back stair please. | 请把包拿到后门楼梯上 |
[40:52] | – Hello Dowell. – Hello Mr.Hanover. | – 嗨Dowell. – 你好,Hanover先生 |
[40:55] | The doorman | 门卫很聪明 |
[40:57] | was smart enough not to dupe you one of his own keys. | 没有拿他自己的钥匙去复制 |
[41:01] | You went up to the Hanovers and started killing them. | 你上了Hanover家杀了他们 |
[41:03] | You were a little more relaxed this time. | 这次你更放松了点 |
[41:05] | But you couldn’t stay out front, could you? | 但是你没有坚持到底, 对么? |
[41:10] | I’ll take care of the kid. | 我来处理孩子 |
[41:16] | You needed junior to stay alive, | 你需要儿子活着 |
[41:19] | to throw suspicion off yourself. | 来掩盖你的嫌疑 |
[41:23] | And it worked. | 而这成功了 |
[41:25] | Till the evidence told us different story. | 知道证据告诉了我们真相 |
[41:58] | Detective Taylor? | Taylor探员? |
[42:03] | Detective? | 探员? |
[42:04] | Detective Taylor? | Taylor探员? |
[42:07] | Detective Taylor? | Taylor探员? |
[42:09] | Detective Taylor? | Taylor探员? |
[42:13] | Detective ? | 探员 ? |
[42:14] | Detective Taylor? | Taylor探员? |
[42:16] | Detective ? Is there any one thing | 探员? 有什么事情 |
[42:17] | that helped you to break this case? | 帮助你破案的么? |
[42:19] | I just want to say one word to my colleague. | 我只想对我同事说一句话 |
[42:37] | – Hey | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[42:39] | Recognize those getaway sticks. | 这些记者真讨厌 |
[42:45] | Renee. | |
[42:46] | Junior inherits half a billion and his dad’s mistress. | Junior继承了5亿遗产和他父亲的情妇 |
[42:51] | Yeah, it’s the stuff New York legends are made of. | 是的,这就是纽约传奇的由来 |
[43:53] | “Thank you” | “谢谢” |