Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:33] Bitch! 贱人!
[00:52] Someone… Someone… 来人…来人啊…
[00:57] Help. 救命
[01:00] Do you want to order another drink? 你要再点一杯酒吗?
[01:04] What? 什么?
[01:05] Did you want to order another… 你要再点一杯…
[01:08] Hey,are you okay? 你还好吗?
[01:12] ******
[01:14] Maybe you should get some air. 也许你得透透气 也许你得透透气
[01:35] Help! Somebody! 救命! 来人啊!
[01:40] – What happened?! – Oh,my God! I think she’s dead. – 怎么了?! – 天啊! 我想她死了
[01:42] Call 911! Help! 打911! 救命!
[01:48] All right,follow the pen and keep your head still. 好了 看着笔 头别动
[01:54] No one was in the street when I turned the corner. 我转弯时 街上没人
[01:57] I was looking for parking. I swear. 我发誓 我在找停车位
[02:03] If no one was on the street,how’d she end up under your car? 如果街上没人 她咋会被你撞倒?
[02:07] I told you,I didn’t see her. 我跟你说了 我没看见她
[02:09] All right. Open your mouth and blow on that. 好了 张嘴 朝这吹气
[02:16] I thought I hit a dog. I-I got out to check and,and saw her… 我以为撞到狗了 我下车检查 看见她…
[02:24] Hang tight. 乖乖待着
[02:42] Well,our driver was sober. He said he didn’t see the vic in the alleyway. 司机没喝酒 他说没看见死者在路上走
[02:45] We got a cause of death? 死因是什么?
[02:47] Her cervical vertebrae and lateral malleoli are crushed. 她颈椎和外踝被压断了
[02:51] – So she’s got a broken neck. – Not exactly. – 她死于颈部断裂 – 不是
[02:54] These injuries suggest she was already on the ground when run over. 这些伤表明她被车碾过前 就已经倒在地上了
[02:57] And look… frothing. 再看…泡沫
[03:00] And… Ocular miosis. 还有…瞳孔缩小
[03:03] Which tells you what? 你看出什么了?
[03:04] These are all symptoms of being poisoned by a nerve agent. 这是服食神经毒剂的症状
[03:07] Odds are she was already dead when the car hit her. 她在被车碾过前就死了
[03:11] So what you’re saying is,the car was unrelated to her death. 你是说 车祸与她的死无关
[03:15] She’s cyanotic. I’d say she was poisoned minutes ago at most. 她面部呈青紫色 最多是几分钟前中毒的
[03:18] Maybe the killer’s still inside,Horatio. 凶手可能还在里面 Horatio
[03:21] Frank Frank,lock it down. Nobody leaves.
[03:58] CSI MIAMI Season 10 Episode 18 封锁这里 谁都不准离开
[04:13] Everybody settle down! Please settle down! 大家安静! 请安静!
[04:19] Now we can’t release you until you’ve all been questioned individually. 等大家都被单独盘查后才能放人
[04:25] Yes,exactly. So the sooner you shut up,the sooner you go home. 是 没错 你们越快安静 越早回家
[04:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:35] Why don’t you just save us the time and tell us what you put in her drink. 何不省点时间 告诉我们你在她酒里放了什么
[04:40] Her drink was empty. 她酒杯空了
[04:41] I asked if she wanted a refill. That’s my job. 我问她是否要续杯 这是我本职工作
[04:44] This test will tell us whether or not you’re telling the truth. 这测试会告证实你是否讲真话
[04:46] Come on,she was drooling on herself when she came to the bar. 拜托 她独自走到酒吧之前 就已经神志不清了
[04:49] Hey,guy slips drugs in a girl’s drink and then gets his way with her. 有人把药放进女孩酒里 然后占她便宜
[04:52] You think it’s the first time we’ve heard a story like that? 你以为这是我们第一次听说吗?
[04:55] – Do you mind? – No,it’s fine. – 我能接个电话吗? – 行 没事
[05:00] Hi. This is CSI Duquesne. 我是犯罪现场调查员 Duquesne
[05:04] Yes,of course. How are you? 是的 可以 你好吗?
[05:07] Absolutely. A meeting today still works. 当然了 今天要会面的
[05:09] 2:00 p.m.is perfect. 下午2点最好了
[05:12] Okay. 好的
[05:13] I know that you have my fingerprints on file, 我知道文件上有我的指纹
[05:15] but if you should need a blood sample,I’m happy to provide it. 但如果你需要血样 我乐意提供
[05:18] Wonderful. Okay. Thank you again. 太好了 好的 再次感谢
[05:22] Sorry. 抱歉
[05:24] So? 怎么样?
[05:25] Swabs are all negative. 结果都是阴性的
[05:27] Doesn’t appear to be any trace of nerve agent in any of these glasses. 这些杯子上没有神经毒剂的痕迹
[05:32] You said that the victim was sick when she got to the bar. 你说死者到酒吧时就不舒服了
[05:34] Yeah. Hunched over. Coughing. 是的 弓着背 咳嗽
[05:36] You see where she was before she came to the bar? 你知道她来酒吧前去过哪吗?
[05:39] Yeah,I think I saw her step out of the bathroom. 是的 我看到她从洗手间走出来
[05:41] Okay. Great. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[05:43] – I’ll meet you in the bathroom. – All right. – 洗手间见 – 好的
[05:50] So far,I’ve got nothing here. 到现在我这里都没线索
[05:53] Yeah,I got nothing at the sink either. 我在水槽也没线索
[06:03] Hey. There’s a purse in the trash. 垃圾箱里有个手包
[06:12] I just I.D.’d our victim–Denise Baines. 死者的身份是Denise Baines
[06:16] She’s got a Carol City address. 25 years old. 她住Carol市 25岁
[06:21] All right,well,let’s,uh,let’s test the stuff in her purse, 好了 我们检测她包里的东西
[06:23] see if anything pops positive for poison. 看看什么东西有毒
[06:25] Okay. 好
[06:26] Have you got enough in your kit for me? 你工具箱里的东西够用吗?
[06:28] Have I ever not? 发生过这种情况吗?
[06:34] So,um… 对了…
[06:36] you thinking of becoming a private detective or something? 你想当私人侦探之类的吗?
[06:39] A private detective?! 私人侦探?!
[06:40] Well,I heard you on the phone earlier. 我刚才听到你打电话
[06:43] – You eavesdropping? – No. I was not eavesdropping. – 你偷听? – 不 我没偷听
[06:46] You were three feet away,I could hear everything. 你离我三尺远 我啥都能听到
[06:48] Okay,well that’s fair. 好啦 这倒是
[06:52] Well,the answer is not in a million years. But you know that. 但你知道我怎样都不做私家侦探的
[07:04] Bingo. This thing just popped positive for yellow. 找到了 黄色就是阳性
[07:07] That means there’s a G series nerve agent present in that. 这意味着里面有G系列神经毒剂
[07:10] If she put a drop of that in her eye it would shut down her body almost immediately. 若她滴一滴到眼中 身体就会衰竭
[07:28] The three G series nerve agents are Tabun,Soman,and Sarin. G系列三种毒剂 塔崩 索曼 沙林
[07:32] Did it have a color? 有颜色吗?
[07:34] No,no,it didn’t have any color at all. It was a clear liquid. 不 无色的 是清澈的液体
[07:37] Which narrows it to Tabun and Sarin. Did it have a fruity odor? 那就缩小到塔崩和沙林了 它有水果味吗?
[07:40] No. No smell at all. No odor. 不 闻不到 无味的
[07:42] Then that confirms Denise was poisoned with liquid Sarin. 那就确认Denise死于沙林毒剂了
[07:45] A few drops of it can kill someone within minutes. 数滴就能让人在几分钟内死掉
[07:48] Hey,Doc,how easily could others have been exposed? 法医 其他人也容易中毒吗?
[07:50] If the liquid evaporated into a vapor, 如果液体蒸发成气体
[07:53] anyone standing within several feet of it could get sick. 任何靠近的人都会感到不适
[07:56] You know,I interviewed that valet, 我问过服务生
[07:57] he said he put a woman in a cab who was half dead. 他说自己把一个半死不活的女人 送上了出租车
[07:59] If she was exposed,she’ll die without an immediate dose of Atropine. 如果她中毒了 不马上服用阿托品就会死
[08:02] All right,we’ve got to find her right away. She’s our only link to the killer. 我们得马上找到她 她是我们找到凶手的唯一线索
[08:07] You remember what the woman looked like? 你记得那女人的样子吗?
[08:09] She was tall,like,six feet; brown hair. 她很高 有6尺吧 棕发
[08:11] You said she looked sick. How sick? 你说她看起来很难受 有多难受 ?
[08:14] Eyes were watering,coughing real bad,and uh… and she was real sweaty. 眼中含水 咳得厉害 汗流夹背
[08:18] And then she puked right there on the curb. 然后她在路边吐了
[08:24] You’ve gotta go to the back. 退后 退后
[08:29] – Oh,come on. – That’s nasty. – 我靠 – 好恶心
[08:32] – Just put me in a cab. – You got it,lady. – 让我上车 – 遵命 女士
[08:40] She slipped me $100 bill to let her cut. 她塞给我100块 好让自己插队
[08:43] Damn. All symptoms of Sarin poisoning. 见鬼 这都是沙林的中毒症状
[08:46] Yeah. We’re gonna need that bill that she gave you. 把她给你的钱拿出来
[08:49] Yeah,the bill. Give it up,fool. 对 钱 拿出来 傻瓜
[08:51] That’s evidence in a murder investigation. 那是凶杀案的证据
[09:05] Yeah,it’s yellow. That means she was in direct contact with the poison. 黄色 说明她与毒药直接接触了
[09:09] Great. Our only lead is dying,we don’t know where she is. 真棒 我们唯一的线索断了 我们不知道她在哪
[09:12] Hold up. Poison? I touched that bill. 等等 有毒? 我摸过钱了
[09:14] Am I gonna get sick? 我会中毒吗?
[09:19] No,you’ll be all right. You’d be showing symptoms already. 不 你没事 要不早有反应了
[09:24] What was the cab company that you called? 出租车的公司叫什么名字?
[09:26] – Sunstar Taxi. – 太阳星出租 – 太阳星出租
[09:30] Yeah. This is CSI Walter Simmons MDPD. 我是犯罪现场调查员 Walter Simmons 迈阿密警局
[09:34] I need to track a recent pick up. 我要查询一位早前乘车的客人信息
[09:36] Yeah,25 Azure Avenue. 好的 Azure大街25号
[09:39] Single female passenger. 一名女性乘客
[09:41] No,about 30 minutes ago. 不 30分钟前
[09:44] Yeah. You do? Okay. All right. Thank you. 是的 查到了? 很好 谢谢你
[09:50] You got a drop-off location? 查到她的下车位置了?
[10:01] Sure you got the right address? 你确定地址没错吗?
[10:04] I don’t know.That’s what the cab company said 我不知道 出租车公司那么说的
[10:07] Why would a sick girl want to be dropped off here? 身体不适的女孩为什么来这里?
[10:09] Good question. 问得好
[10:26] – If you see anything call me,got it? – Got it. – 要是看到什么就叫我 明白吗? – 明白
[10:52] Please… help me. 求你…救我
[11:00] Please… 求你了…
[11:04] Help me. 救我
[11:07] Ma’am. 女士
[11:14] It’s all right,ma’am. Miami Dade Police. 没事了 女士 我是迈阿密警察
[11:23] Were you at a club downtown today? 你今天去过城里的俱乐部吗?
[11:25] Yes. Please,my throat. 是的 求你了 我的喉咙
[11:29] I can barely breathe. 我不能呼吸了
[11:31] It’s okay. 没事了
[11:36] I’ll,uh… I’ll get you to a hospital. 我… 我送你去医院
[12:05] Don’t even think about it! 想都别想!
[12:13] Thanks for that. 多谢
[12:18] Oh,so she took apart your gun,Frank? While it was in your hand? 她卸了你的枪 Frank? 当时枪还在你手上?
[12:21] Don’t start with me,Owens. 别挤兑我了 Owens
[12:24] That woman had some sort of special training or something. 这女人肯定受过某种特殊训练
[12:27] Don’t be too embarrassed. 别不好意思
[12:29] That gun’s easy to dismantle. 拆枪很简单
[12:31] Just pulled passports from your bag. Which one of these is your real name? 这是你包里的护照 哪个是真名?
[12:34] Take your pick. 随便选
[12:36] You’re a professional… paid to kill Denise Baines,and this place is your money drop. 你是职业杀手 受雇杀害 Denise Baines 然后在这拿钱
[12:40] And you’re trying to get rid of that file ’cause it’s the only thing that links you to the murder. 你想毁掉那个文件 因为那是 唯一能把你和凶案联系起来的线索
[12:43] You’re not the smoothest killer. You poisoned yourself. 你的手脚并不利索 你毒到了自己
[12:46] Just a few drops,not enough to do any real damage. 就几滴 完全不足挂齿
[12:50] She turned around faster than I expected. 她当时转身太快 我躲闪不及
[13:14] Hello? 你好?
[13:17] Hello? 你好?
[13:23] Hello? 你好?
[13:30] – I’m sorry. – No problem. – 对不起 – 没事
[13:50] Who paid you to kill her? 谁付钱给你杀她?
[13:52] Like you said,I’m a professional. 如你所说 我是职业杀手
[13:55] Discretion is also a virtue. 为客户保密是种美德
[13:58] Well,you’re about to go away for life unless you tell us something right now. 你现在不招供的话 小命不保
[14:04] Then I’ll take life. 那就要我的命吧
[14:08] Get her the hell out of here. 把她带走
[14:15] Something’s weird. 不太对劲
[14:16] And why hire a professional to take out some random party girl? 为何雇职业杀手 除掉一个不重要的交际花?
[14:20] Only one good reason for that. 只有一个解释
[14:22] Our victim’s not random. 死者并非不重要
[14:24] Let’s go. 我们走
[14:30] This is Denise Baines’ apartment. You got the keys? 这是Denise Baines的公寓 你有钥匙吗?
[14:32] Yeah. 有
[14:38] Denise lived at her desk. Denise基本是待在桌边过日子
[14:40] Yeah. 是啊
[14:43] A lot of books. 很多书
[14:45] I guess she wasn’t the party girl we thought she was. 看来她并不是我们原以为的 那种花蝴蝶
[14:48] No. 没错
[14:51] Chinese. 中餐
[14:53] So she never left her desk. 她干啥都不离桌
[14:56] Let’s see what this is all about. 看看这到底写了啥
[15:01] Looks like she was writing a draft of an article for the Miami Beacon. 看起来像是一篇 给迈阿密灯塔报写的草稿
[15:05] Maybe that’s what she was onto then. She’s onto something big,and that’s why she got targeted. 也许这就是原因 她查到太多 导致她成为目标
[15:09] Big story in the Miami Beacon? I don’t think so. 迈阿密灯塔报有猛料? 我看不是
[15:13] Well,there’s gotta be some sort of needle in this file stack. 这些文件堆里总会有些线索吧
[15:17] Yeah,well,let’s,uh,let’s hope so. 是啊 希望如此
[15:54] Yeah,I’m not finding anything significant over here. 没发现任何特别之处
[15:57] Miami Beacon. 迈阿密灯塔报
[16:00] Look at this… more Chinese food. 看这里…还是中餐
[16:04] What was this girl,like a hundred pounds maybe? How much could one little girl eat? 这个女孩也就一百多磅 她怎么吃得了这么多?
[16:08] She had a pretty healthy appetite. 她的饮食倒很健康
[16:11] Unless she had a guest. 也许她有访客
[16:13] See… Now you’re onto something. 看…现在真有发现
[16:22] Got a dress. 一条裙子
[16:25] In a size two,so that’s probably right around the size that she wears. 2号 这大概就是她穿的码数
[16:29] So this is hers,but,uh… 那这是她的 不过…
[16:33] I’ll bet that contribution isn’t. 我敢打赌这不是她身上的东西
[16:37] – Want to bag that up? – Sure. – 包起来? – 没问题
[16:39] You know,and I’ll take the keys back to the landlord, and I’ll meet you at the lab. 我把钥匙拿给房东 然后和你在实验室碰头
[16:41] Yeah. See you there in a few minutes. 好 一会实验室见
[16:47] What did you say,bitch? 你说什么 贱人?
[16:48] I said,”Touch me again with those grimy hands and you’ll regret it”” 我说 你再敢用脏手摸我 就要你好看
[16:53] You’re such an ass! 你这个蠢货
[16:54] And you’re a bimbo! Giving out your number like that? 你这个荡妇! 居然随便把电话给出去?
[16:56] We ordered pizza,moron. I had to give that guy my number. 我们要订披萨 Moron 我必须给人家留下电话号码
[16:58] What did I tell you? 我怎么跟你说的?
[17:00] MDPD! Break it up! 迈阿密警察! 放手!
[17:03] Oh,my gosh. I am so sorry. Are you okay? 天呐 真对不起 你没事吧?
[17:04] That’s assault. You gonna arrest her? 那是袭警 你不逮捕她吗?
[17:06] No one’s getting arrested,all right? Just relax. 没人会被逮捕 好吗? 别紧张
[17:09] You people live in this building? 你们住在这栋楼?
[17:11] We live right there. 我们就住在这儿
[17:13] You know Denise Baines,that lives around the corner? 你们认识住在拐角的 Denise Baines吗
[17:15] Yeah. Heard she died. 认识 听说她死了
[17:17] You see anybody coming to visit her last night? 昨晚见过什么人来找她吗?
[17:19] Um,well,like,a different guy every night. 有 每晚都有不同的男人来
[17:21] She’s what you call,like,promiscuous. 她就是那种滥交的荡妇
[17:23] That’s the understatement of the century. 别随便扣帽子
[17:28] If you saw photos of any of these people,would you’d be able to I.D. them? 如果给你们看那些人的照片 能认出来吗?
[17:32] Depends. I only saw a couple from behind. 看情况吧 我只见过几个人的背面
[17:35] But they were tall,dark and hot. 不过都是高个子 黑人 身材火辣
[17:38] Are you sure you don’t want to press charges on assault or… 你确定不指控她袭警…
[17:40] No one’s pressing charges. I told you that. 没人会提出指控 我说过了
[17:44] I’ll give you my card. 我会给你我的名片
[17:45] You see any one of these people,you make sure you give me a call. Understand? 如果看到那些人中的任何一个 你要给我打电话 明白吗?
[17:51] Go to your apartment,get inside. 回家去 进去
[17:52] You… you go cool off somewhere. 你…去什么地方冷静一下
[18:06] You know what you’re doing? 你会处理吗?
[18:08] Mm,I’ve done this before. 我以前弄过
[18:12] You’re gonna miss your 2:00 appointment. 你要错过2点的约会了
[18:14] No. I’ll make it. 不会 我能赴约的
[18:18] Fingerprints,blood tests… 指纹 血检…
[18:21] You,uh,joining the Feds,or you getting married? 你是要加入FBI还是结婚?
[18:25] Oh,gosh. 天呐
[18:27] If I need fingerprints to get married,I’m in trouble. 如果我取指纹是为了结婚 那我真是麻烦大了
[18:31] Nah,it’s nothing like that. 不是你想的那样
[18:35] Well,what is it? 那到底是啥事?
[18:41] I’m thinking about adopting Austin North and his sister. 我想收养Austin North和他妹妹
[18:47] That’s… that’s great. 那…真棒
[18:53] Well,if you need any help doing that,I-I’d love to help. 如果需要我帮助 尽管开口
[18:59] I don’t know. I think this is something I have to do on my own. 我不知道 我觉得这事得由我自个儿来
[19:04] It’s hard parenting alone,you know. 单亲妈妈不容易 你知道的
[19:09] I think what these kids need is stability and… 这些孩子需要安定下来…
[19:15] you know,you and I,we’re on,we’re off,we’re on. 你懂的 你和我 我们分分合合
[19:19] – It’s anything but stable. – Yeah. – 一点都不稳定 – 是啊
[19:27] Putting the kids first. 把孩子放在第一位
[19:30] You’re already thinking like a mom. 你已经像母亲一样在思考了
[19:33] I guess I am. 我猜是吧
[19:37] All right. 好了
[19:39] That’ll heal. 伤口会好的
[19:42] You’re still handsome. 你还是那么帅气
[19:45] And I have to go. 我得走了
[20:26] Horatio,it’s Nat. Horatio 是我
[20:27] I just ran the sample on Denise Baines’ dress… 我比对了Denise Baines 裙子上的样本
[20:30] and I-I don’t know how to handle this one. 我不知道该如何处理
[20:33] The DNA contribution belonged to Randall Stafford. DNA经比对属于Randall Stafford
[20:37] Exact–that Randall Stafford. 没错 就是那个Randall Stafford
[20:40] The head of Miami’s City Council. 迈阿密市议会的头儿
[20:43] As councilman,I promise the city 作为议员 我保证
[20:46] that this drone will be the first unmanned aircraft 这种无人驾驶飞机 将会是迈阿密历史上
[20:49] in civilian airspace in Miami’s history. 第一架民用无人操作飞机
[20:53] Any questions? 还有问题吗?
[20:55] Were you involved in the murder of Denise Baines? 你和Denise Baines的 谋杀案有关吗?
[21:03] Uh,it looks like my time here is up. 看来我的时间到了
[21:06] One of the top advisors from the FAA will now answer any further questions. 下面由FAA的首席顾问来回答问题 (FAA:美国联邦航空管理局)
[21:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:14] – How dare you hijack my press conference. – You didn’t answer my question,councilman. – 你居然敢在新闻发布会上打断我 – 你没回答我的问题 议员先生
[21:19] Denise’s murder is obviously under tragic circumstances. Denise的死显然是场悲剧
[21:22] You had a relationship with the lady,didn’t you? 你和她有外遇 对吗?
[21:25] No. That’s decidedly untrue. 不 那显然是假的
[21:27] Well,then you better explain the DNA we found on her dress,councilman. 你最好说清楚 她裙子上的DNA是怎么回事 议员
[21:32] I think you might want to do that. 我估计你想解释一下
[21:36] – This is neither the time or the place. – You either answer my question, – 现在的时间地点都不对 – 你回答我的问题
[21:39] or I’m gonna cuff you in front of that pretty wife of yours. 否则我就在你老婆面前铐上你
[21:41] Okay,look,Denise was writing a profile on me for the Miami Beacon. Denise在为迈阿密灯塔报 写一篇关于我的文章
[21:47] She was shadowing me. 她片刻不离
[21:49] Over time,we got close. 我们日久生情
[21:51] Be honest in your portrayal. 忠于职守
[21:53] Don’t hold back. 敢为人先
[21:55] Nothing is off-limits. 勇于尝试
[21:58] Heard that before. 以前听过
[22:00] I said that before. 我以前说过
[22:04] This time… 这次…
[22:06] this time I mean it. 这次我是说真的
[22:17] It was a mistake,Horatio. She was a mistake. 那是个错误 Horatio 她是个错误
[22:24] – I want my attorney present before you… – I think we can facilitate that. – 我律师会代表我… – 不如就省点麻烦
[22:28] Why don’t you make a call. I’ll be inside. 你打个电话 我就在里面
[22:43] Horatio. Well,you look a little different since I last saw you. Horatio 自从上次见面 你现在有点不一样
[22:47] Been working on your tan? 你是不是晒黑了?
[22:49] I thought I told you to stay out of Miami. 我好像告诉过你别再来迈阿密的
[22:51] Oh,I know. 噢 我知道
[22:53] I’d love to accommodate you, 我很想从命
[22:54] but the truth is,my firm’s new Miami branch is thriving, 可事实上 我公司的迈阿密分部正蓬勃发展
[23:00] and so my priority clients… 所以我的重要客户…
[23:02] uh,hi,councilman… 嗨 市议员
[23:04] they demand my priority time. 我必须优先服务他们
[23:07] Oh,I’m sure. 噢 这当然
[23:08] Our evidence links your priority client to a murder. 我们的证据显示 你的重要客户涉嫌一起谋杀案
[23:11] Ah,yes,of course. The infamous stained dress,yeah. 啊 是的 当然 就是那条伤风败俗的裙子 没错
[23:17] By the way…sorry…but who is this guy? 借问一句…不好意思… 这家伙是谁?
[23:19] His name is CSI Eric Delko. 他是犯罪现场调查员Eric Delko
[23:22] CSI Eric Delko. 犯罪现场调查员Eric Delko
[23:25] One of Miami’s finest foot soldiers,no doubt. 和迈阿密其他的无名小卒一样
[23:29] Gabby,where are we at here? Gabby 我们说到哪儿了?
[23:31] So,after collecting this stained dress from Denise Baines’ apartment, 你在Denise Bainse的公寓 采集到了这条有污渍的裙子之后
[23:35] CSI Delko,where did you put it? Delko调查员 你把裙子放哪里了?
[23:40] I followed protocol… I put it in a sealed evidence box. 我根据程序要求… 放进了贴上封条的证物盒里
[23:43] Wasn’t there an altercation in her hallway during the time you were there? 你在她楼下 是不是发现了有人在争吵?
[23:47] And how would you know that? 你是怎么知道的?
[23:49] Due diligence,Horatio. We’re viciously thorough. 全身心投入 Horatio 我们工作态度非常严谨
[23:56] Yeah,there was… a domestic dispute. 是的…是有两口子在吵架
[24:00] And where did you put the evidence when you intervened in this dispute? 那你在劝架的时候 你把证据放在哪里了?
[24:04] I put the evidence down on the floor in front of Denise’s apartment. 我把证据放在Denise公寓前的地上
[24:08] The floor. 地上
[24:10] But I thought the dispute took place down the hall and round the corner. 我记得那两口子是在 大堂另一头拐角后面吵架的
[24:16] Yeah,it did. So what? 是的 那又怎么样?
[24:18] So that would put the evidence out of your line of sight. 那证据就有段时间在你视线之外
[24:21] Look,I might have lost sight of the evidence for… a minute,maybe. 听着 可能就那么1分钟… 我没有看着证据
[24:25] One minute? 60 long ticks of the clock,sir. 就1分钟? 那可是钟摆走60次的时间啊 先生
[24:29] And the point is? 你到底想说什么?
[24:30] My point is that CSI Eric Delko left evidence unattended,: 我想说 Eric Delko调查员 把证据放在没人照看的地方
[24:36] and,you know,judges,they love unattended evidence. 法官们有多喜欢没人照看的证据 这你懂的
[24:40] They also love putting people in jail. 他们还喜欢把坏人丢进监狱
[24:45] So we’re done here? 那我们说完了吗?
[24:47] Yes,councilman,we are. We’re leaving. 是的 市议员 我们说完了 我们这就走
[24:51] Don’t get comfortable. 别太享受了
[24:53] You know I love Miami. 你知道我多喜欢迈阿密的
[24:55] – Hey,can you recommend any good restaurants? – You heard what I said. – 嘿 有什么好餐馆推荐的吗? – 别得寸进尺
[24:59] Oh,come on,you’re such a grouch. Cheer up. 噢 得了吧 你牢骚真不小 振作点
[25:03] All right,have a nice day. 好吧 祝你一天过得好
[25:05] You… I don’t care. 至于你… 我懒得理你
[25:12] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[25:18] There’s no way that evidence was tampered with,H. 那证据不可能被动手脚的 H
[25:19] I agree,Eric. 我同意 Eric
[25:21] Well,how did they know about the dispute? The line of sight? 好吧 他们怎么知道有人吵架? 知道视线的事情?
[25:23] ‘Cause they’ve been following us. 因为他们跟踪我们
[25:24] Well,that’s because they know that the councilman’s guilty, they want to keep him out of jail. 也就是他们知道市议员不清白 要想尽办法不让他蹲大牢
[25:28] They wouldn’t have gone to this length if he was innocent,would they have? 如果议员清白 他们也不会花那么大力气 不是吗?
[25:31] Denise must know something much bigger about the councilman. Denise知道的肯定是什么大事 比市议员的绯闻更严重
[25:32] Let’s find out. 我们一定要查出来
[25:36] Look at this. 看这里
[25:37] All Denise’s notes are written in shorthand. Denise所有的笔记用的都是速记法
[25:40] It’s all one sound,one syllable. 听起来都一样 都是单音节
[25:43] Who uses shorthand? 谁还会用速记法?
[25:45] Well,a journalist trying to conceal sensitive research. 比如 记者想隐藏 含有敏感信息的调查
[25:49] ‘Cause it’s all code. 这就像密码一样
[25:51] This is the symbol that occurs the most. It stands for “S”. 这个符号出现频率最高 它表示”S”
[25:58] They’re all followed by phrases like “approved shutdown,” 后面都跟着一些短语 比如 “批准关闭”
[26:01] “signed legislation” and “office will not comment. “已签署的法律” 和 “办公室不作评论”
[26:06] – The S” means staffer. – Yeah,it’s got to. – 这个”S”代表Stafford议员 – 没错 肯定是
[26:08] didn’t have anything to do with sex. 所以你是对的 这跟性一点关系没有
[26:10] This was all about Denise trying to get info on Stafford. 这写的都是Denise想得到 有关Stafford议员的信息
[26:15] What’s that one? 那个是什么?
[26:17] “Power to the local union building out 90 minutes Thursday night”” “本地工会大楼 周四晚断电90分钟…”
[26:23] Hang on a second,I just read an article… 等等 我刚看到一篇文章…
[26:27] Something here… Here it is. 好像在这儿… 找到了
[26:30] Denise,she wrote an article about power outages that cancelled an important union meeting. Denise写的这篇文章 断电使一重要工会会议取消
[26:37] She also wrote another draft on a city firehouse that was for sale and a street repaving. 她还写了篇草稿 关于城市消防站 被挂牌出售和路面重新铺设的事
[26:43] Those are all city services that are influenced by the councilman. 这都是市议员推动的市政服务
[26:47] What was that– wait a minute, let me see that one about the street repaving. 等我看看 写路面重新铺设的文章
[26:52] That’s kind of convenient. 真是方便
[26:54] The street repaving was behind Delonte Cassell’s nightclub. 施工的马路就在 Delonte Cassell的俱乐部后面
[26:58] – Delonte Cassell…that’s… Remember? – Delonte Cassell 不就是… – 想起来了吗?
[27:00] That’s the club owner that was suspected of killing one of his own customers? 那个老板涉嫌谋杀客人的俱乐部?
[27:03] Yeah. 就是
[27:04] Was a couple of weeks ago,right? 差不多2周前 对吗?
[27:06] – Yeah. What’s that about? – Hang on a second. – 没错 这有什么关系? – 等我一下
[27:16] The vic was Jimmy Ruiz. 受害人叫Jimmy Ruiz
[27:19] Says here he was found in a Dumpster a couple of blocks from the club. 这里写的是他被发现 在离俱乐部两个街区的垃圾箱里
[27:22] Cassell and Ruiz got into a fight before Ruiz left the club, Ruiz在离开俱乐部前 和Cassell吵了起来
[27:26] and that was the last time he was seen alive. 这是他生前最后出现的地方
[27:28] Can you find out what happened with the case, what the verdict was? 你能看看案子最后是怎么判的吗?
[27:31] Yeah. 当然
[27:35] *********** 涉嫌J. Ruiz枪击案 因缺少证据释放
[27:35] Looks like he got off; lack of evidence. 看起来他被放出来了 缺少证据
[27:39] Well,let’s see if Denise has anything to say about it in her notes. 好吧 我们来看看 Denise有没有写关于这个的笔记
[27:45] yes,”Councilman Stafford ordered the street behind the club repaved 有 “Stafford议员 在Ruiz被枪击后的第二天一早
[27:49] the morning after Ruiz was shot. 就下令重新铺设 俱乐部后面马路的路面了
[27:53] Why would the councilman have to act so fast? 市议员为什么非得那么快反应呢?
[27:55] I mean,what was his rush? 我是说 他急什么呢?
[27:57] I’ll betcha I know where I can dig up an answer. 我敢打赌我知道去哪里挖答案
[28:14] Look at that. It’s a spent shell casing. 瞧啊 一个弹壳
[28:17] If I had to guess,it’s from a nine-millimeter. 非要猜的话 我说是9毫米口径的
[28:19] And that’s what Ruiz was shot with. 而Ruiz就是被9毫米口径的枪打中
[28:21] Let’s see what else we can get. 看看还没发现点什么
[28:24] Blood… and a whole lot of it. 血迹… 好大的一片
[28:28] We just found where Ruiz was shot. 我们发现Ruiz是在哪里被枪击了
[28:33] Put your business back in your pants and get the hell out of here. 把你的老二放回裤子里 然后马上滚出这里
[28:36] And if you ever touch one of my girls like that again… 还有 如果你敢再像那样 对我的姑娘们动手动脚…
[29:14] Hey,so we ended up pulling five nine-millimeter shell casings 我们一共找到5个 9毫米口径的弹壳
[29:18] from the pavement behind the club. 都埋在俱乐部后面马路的路面下
[29:19] That’s not enough to charge Cassell in the reshooting. 这还不足以起诉Cassell开了枪
[29:22] You know? I need something that puts him at the scene. 你明白吗? 我需要证据证明他在现场
[29:24] Yeah,I’m still looking. 明白 我正在找呢
[29:26] So,are you coming over tonight? 那么 你今晚来过夜吗?
[29:28] Yeah,of course. 当然要来
[29:31] You’re the ASA on this? 你是这个案子的助理检察官?
[29:32] – That’s right. That okay with you? – Yeah,it’s fine. – 没错 你有问题吗? – 没问题 很好
[29:34] But I think you should know that we think Councilman Stafford helped Cassell cover up this murder. 我觉得你应该知悉 Stafford议员 在帮Cassell隐藏谋杀证据
[29:38] Why would one of Miami’s highest-ranking public officials help one of its dirtiest scumbags? 可是他身为迈阿密最大的官 为什么要帮助个下三滥的混混呢?
[29:42] Cassell’s a thug. Cassell是个恶棍
[29:43] we need to ask Cassell that. 问得好 我们该去问问Cassell为什么
[29:47] What makes you think he’ll talk? 你凭什么觉得他会开口?
[29:50] Maybe a nail in his coffin. I got a print. 我找到个指纹 可以给他盖棺定论
[30:04] You know what this is,Delonte? 你知道这是什么吗 Delonte?
[30:06] It’s a shell casing with your fingerprints on it. 这是一个弹壳 有你的指纹在上面
[30:08] And you know what it proves? 你知道这能证明什么吗?
[30:10] It proves that you killed Jimmy Ruiz two weeks ago. 这能证明两周前 你杀死了Jimmy Ruiz
[30:13] So you say. Is my lawyer here yet? 随你怎么说 我的律师来了吗?
[30:16] Yeah,your lawyer can come here. 当然 你能叫你的律师来
[30:18] But I’ll tell you what,we got ASA Avery over here, 但我要告诉你的是 助理检察官Avery在这
[30:19] and he’s ready to make you a pretty sweet deal. 他想和你谈一个非常好的条件
[30:22] Really? What kind of deal we talking about? 真的? 什么条件?
[30:24] relationship with Councilman Stafford. 具体情况具体分析 说说你和Stafford议员的关系吧
[30:27] Councilman? 市议员?
[30:29] Do I look like the type who hangs with a councilman,suit? 我像是跟市议员混的吗 西装男?
[30:32] No,you don’t,but,uh, we got a work order request for the city here to repave the street that you shot Ruiz on, 不像 但我们有一张市政施工令 重新铺设你枪杀了Ruiz的那条路
[30:38] and,uh… it’s signed by Councilman Stafford. 而且… 是Stafford议员签署的
[30:42] Two hours after Ruiz died. That’s not a coincidence. 就在Ruiz死后2小时签的 这可不会是巧合
[30:46] I can make your life a whole lot easier if you just talk to us,Delonte. 如果你说实话 我能让你 接下来的日子舒坦很多 Delonte
[30:49] Shut your mouth,Delonte. 闭嘴 Delonte
[30:51] Your words are attracting a lot of flies. 你的胡言乱语引来不少苍蝇
[30:53] What the hell are you doing here? 你有何贵干?
[30:56] We represent Mr.Cassell. 我们是Cassell先生的代理律师
[30:57] Well,we’re allowed to have more than one client. I mean,it helps with the very pricey overhead. 我们可以合法服务几个当事人 我是说 每一个客户都是衣食父母
[31:03] Uh,now,could I see the evidence against Mr.Cassell? 言归正传 我能看看不利于 Cassell先生的证据吗?
[31:09] Thanks,sir. 谢谢 警官
[31:12] Well,this just looks like a bunch of,uh,nine-millimeter shell casings. So? 好吧 看起来是一堆9毫米口径 子弹的弹壳 这能说明什么?
[31:17] They have Cassell’s prints on them. 上面有Cassell的指纹
[31:20] Better put the glasses on,then,huh? 噢 最好带上眼镜看 对吗?
[31:24] Uh,Ruiz,he was killed with a nine-millimeter,correct? Ruiz是被9毫米口径的枪射杀的 对吗?
[31:28] Yeah,you and your client would know about that. 没错 你和你的当事人应该很清楚
[31:33] Wait… wait a minute,there’s a . 45 casing here on your lab table. 等等… 等一下 你们的桌子上有一颗 45口径的弹壳
[31:37] Is that a . 45 ca… What do you think? 那是一个45口径的吗 你觉得呢
[31:39] Well,look at that. 看看
[31:41] That’s a . 45 right there. 那就是45口径的
[31:46] I mean,did you recover a .45 shell casing from behind Mr.Cassell’s club? 你是在Cassell先生的酒吧里 发现的这个子弹吗
[31:51] No,we didn’t. 不是的
[31:53] Really? That wasn’t there before. 真的吗 之前没有这个
[31:55] Oh,yes,it was there. I mean,uh,that is your photo,sweetheart,yes? 本来就有 这不是你拍的照片吗 亲爱的
[32:00] Well,now,if…you didn’t find a .45 casing in the alley, 如果你没有在那个巷子里 发现45口径的弹壳
[32:05] where did it come from? 这东西是怎么出现的?
[32:08] Unless it came from another case. 除非这来自另一个案件
[32:11] That’s impossible. 那是不可能的
[32:12] I don’t think so. That’s called cross-contamination. 我可不这么认为 这就是所谓的交叉污染
[32:16] Thus,the casings and the prints would be deemed inadmissible. 因此这个弹壳和指纹不能作为证据
[32:23] How the hell did this happen,Sam? 到底发生了什么事情 Sam?
[32:25] You see?Even ASA Avery, 看吧 就算是助理检察官Avery 也怀疑了
[32:28] despite his lack of experience and cheap suits, 虽然他资历尚浅 衣着平平
[32:32] : he knows your case just flatlined. 他也知道你的案子完蛋了
[32:38] So,I’ve been scanning through our database, 我一直在浏览数据库
[32:40] looking at all of Vogel’s other clients that we’ve arrested. 查看我们逮捕过的Vogel的客户
[32:44] Anything jump out? 有什么发现?
[32:46] do you see a pattern here? 你说呢 是我疯了 还是这确实有规律
[32:49] Yeah! 是的
[32:51] Vogel’s clients are all felons, Vogel的客户都是重犯
[32:53] got hit with light slaps on the wrist when they should’ve gotten serious time. 本该判重刑 却全部都从轻处理了
[32:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:57] Hung juries,acquittals,insufficient 还有延缓审判或因证据不足 而无罪释放 都是多亏了Vogel
[33:03] Wait,hang on. Go back. 慢着 倒回去
[33:07] That guy. 那个人
[33:09] That’s the guy from the hallway at Denise’s apartment today. 他就是今天在Denise家出现的人
[33:12] That’s the one that was having the fight with the woman that smacked me in the face. 他和那个误伤我的女人打架来着
[33:14] – The domestic you broke up this morning? – Yeah. – 你今天阻止的家暴? – 是的
[33:17] Yeah,this guy,Clyde Novak,huh? 这个人叫Clyde Novak
[33:22] Booked last year on assault and battery. Charges were dropped. 去年因人身攻击被逮捕 指控被撤销了
[33:25] So,Clyde owed Vogel big-time. 所以Clyde欠Vogel一个大人情
[33:28] Charges were dropped. 指控被撤销了
[33:30] This guy staged the fight with the woman,so that I’d break our chain of custody. 这个人和那女人上演了家暴戏 所以我被迫破坏了证据链
[33:34] Okay,okay,he’s coming. So,do-do you want me to draw blood? 他来了 你想我流点血吗?
[33:37] Just make it sound real. What’d you say,bitch?! 听起来真实就行了 你说什么 婊子?!
[33:39] I said touch me again with those grimy hands,and you’ll regret it. 我说 如果你再脏手碰我一下 我会让你后悔的
[33:42] Louder. Louder. Come on,louder. 大声点 大声点 给我大声点
[33:45] Vogel’s blackmailing his clients to do his dirty work. Vogel敲诈旧客户来帮他干脏活
[33:59] Vogel was blackmailing his clients,wasn’t he,councilman? Vogel在敲诈客户 对吧 市议员?
[34:04] And Denise found out about it,didn’t she? Denise发现了 对吧
[34:09] She came to me about it. So,I confronted Vogel. 她因此来找我 于是我和Vogel对质了
[34:14] And that’s how he found out about Denise, because you outed her,didn’t you? 所以他知道了Denise 因为你出卖了她 对吧
[34:22] – I never wanted her to get hurt. – But she did get hurt. – 我从来没想让她受到伤害 – 但她确实受到伤害了
[34:24] She got killed right over there. 她就在那里被杀了
[34:26] Because of you,he killed her 因为你 他杀了她
[34:30] before she could publish what she uncovered about him: 就在她要爆出他的猛料之前
[34:33] How he used his clients to get other clients out of trouble. 内容是他如何利用老客户 来让其他客户脱离麻烦
[34:39] – What do you want from me,Horatio? – I need your testimony,councilman. – 你想让我干什么 Horatio? – 我需要你的证词 市议员
[34:44] I can’t testify against Vogel. 我不能指证Vogel
[34:46] Look what he does to people who cross him. I-I have a family. 看看和他作对的人都有什么下场 我…我有家人
[34:50] You don’t have a choice. 你没得选择
[34:52] You do have a family,and they’re gonna be next. 你确实有家人 他们将会是下一个目标
[34:56] You need to think about that. 你要好好想想
[35:02] You need to think about it. 你要好好想想
[35:04] – Yes,Natalia? – You won’t believe who just showed up. – 喂 Natalia? – 你不会相信谁出现了
[35:06] I’m on my way. 我马上就来
[35:14] Ah,Horatio,thank goodness you’re here. Horatio 谢天谢地你在这里
[35:16] I’ve been trying to get ahold of you for hours. 我找你找了好几个小时
[35:19] Actually,I’m fresh off a conversation with Councilman Stafford. 其实 我刚才和Stafford议员 谈完话
[35:23] Well,that must have been a bit one-sided. 那必然和独角戏差不多吧
[35:25] Not a great conversationalist,is he? 他不是个健谈的人 对吧
[35:27] Well,come to think of it,neither are you. 不过认真想想 你也是呢
[35:31] Till now. 现在可不是
[35:35] All right,come on,what is it? 好吧 什么事?
[35:38] What is it? The suspense is killing me here. 到底什么事? 好奇心折腾死我了
[35:42] For starters,we know you had two of your clients go over 首先 我们知道你今天 让你的两个客户
[35:45] and stage a fight at Denise Baines’ house today so you could compromise evidence. 在Denise Baines家附近假装打架 于是你得以污染证据
[35:48] It seems,Mr.Vogel,that she found out the truth about you 看起来 Vogel先生 她因看穿了你的诡计
[35:52] and lost her life for it. 而丢了性命
[35:54] Really? Well,do tell me,what is this truth exactly? 是么? 那请你告诉我 我的诡计是什么?
[35:59] Blackmail. 敲诈
[36:00] Because we know you’re blackmailing your clients like Councilman Stafford. 因为我们知道你在敲诈你的客户 比如议员Stafford
[36:04] My dear,those are some wild,wild allegations. 亲爱的 那些可都是很大胆的猜测
[36:10] Really? 真的?
[36:12] Listen,I can’t speak to the blackmail part of this, 听着 我谈不了敲诈那部分
[36:15] but I can speak to the other allegations. 但我可以说说你们其他的猜测
[36:17] That won’t be necessary at this time. 现在没必要
[36:19] Well,excuse me,I beg to differ there,Horatio. 我要提出不同的意见 Horatio
[36:25] Miss Wade has something that she wants to tell you. Wade小姐有些事情想告诉你
[36:30] I hired Clyde Novak and another client to stage the fight at Denise Baines’. 我雇佣了Clyde Novak和其他客户 在Denise Baines家表演争执秀
[36:36] I also hired that contract killer to poison her. 我也雇佣那个职业杀手来毒死她
[36:40] I acted alone. 我是一个人行动的
[36:43] I perceived a threat to my clients and acted independently. 我预见到针对我客户的潜在威胁 于是就自作主张了
[36:54] Feels better now,doesn’t it,just to get that off your chest,Gabby. 现在感觉好多了是吧 一吐为快 Gabby
[36:58] Now,listen,I’m gonna make sure you get the best representation. 我会确保你有最好的辩护律师
[37:04] Hell,I may even do it myself. 我可能会亲自上阵
[37:08] Thank you,Horatio. 谢谢 Horatio
[37:10] Without you,Miss Wade here would continue to be a blight on my firm. 如果不是你 Wade小姐可能 还在我公司里继续萎靡不振呢
[37:15] Miss Wade? Wade小姐?
[37:17] Have you ever actually been to prison? 你有进过监狱吗?
[37:22] No. 没有
[37:25] Well,then,I commend you on your blind sense of loyalty. 好吧 那我要赞扬下你的愚忠
[37:28] You know you don’t have to be the scapegoat,right? 你知道你没必要做替罪羊 对吧?
[37:31] This is your only opportunity to tell us what he has on you. 这是你告诉我们 他对你做了什么的唯一机会
[37:36] Miss Wade? Wade小姐?
[37:42] I’d like to give my official statement now. 我想现在就录口供
[37:46] Without the councilman’s testimony,we have nothing. 没有议员的证词 我们就没有掌握任何证据
[37:49] This whole thing falls on Gabrielle Wade. Gabrielle Wade将会 承担起所有责任
[37:52] Yeah,Vogel played us real good. 是啊 Vogel狠狠地玩弄了我们
[37:54] He was a step ahead of us the whole time. 他总是先我们一步
[37:57] – What’s going on? – because we discovered that… – 怎么了? – 因为我们发现…
[37:59] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[38:01] the Miami-Dade Crime Lab mishandled evidence in a recent case. 迈阿密犯罪实验室在最近的 一个案子中对证据处理不当
[38:06] What? Are you kidding me? 什么? 这是个玩笑吗?
[38:07] The CSI Samantha Owens used improper procedures, Samantha Owens调查员处理失当
[38:11] which puts into question not only her work on this particular case, 不仅使她手上的案子
[38:15] but every single case that she’s worked on 还包括她经手的每一个案子 都陷入质疑
[38:18] including our client’s,Esteban Navarro’s. 包括我的客户Esteban Navarro
[38:22] Now,I can’t say any more at this stage. 目前我能说的就只有这些
[38:25] I will be making a statement later,but thank you so much. 迟点我还会再做一个说明 谢谢
[38:27] It’s a beautiful day; enjoy it. I am going for lunch. 今天天气不错 好好享受吧 我得去吃午饭了
[38:31] Thank you,thank you,thank you. 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
[38:34] I’m guessing you heard? 你听到了?
[38:36] Esteban Navarro’s getting out, Esteban Navarro将被释放
[38:37] and all the cases that I processed evidence on are falling apart. 我经手的所有案子都会有麻烦
[38:44] God,I guess I really screwed this up. 天啊 我这次真的要完蛋了
[38:47] No,I don’t think you did,Sam. 不 我不这么认为 Sam
[38:50] Well,what are you talking about? 你什么意思?
[38:52] Sorry to keep you waiting. 不好意思让你等了这么久
[38:54] I’ve had another busy,busy,busy day. 我这一天真的是忙死了
[39:00] Well,of course,you’d know that,wouldn’t you? 当然 你是知道的 对吧?
[39:04] Somebody compromised the evidence when they planted this casing; 有人篡改了证据并且栽赃嫁祸
[39:07] someone close to us who is working for Vogel. 一个和我们很亲近的人 在为Vogel卖命
[39:10] Ryan,you don’t think that I would even… Ryan 你别认为我会…
[39:12] Sam,let me ask you something. Sam 我问你个问题
[39:15] Where did you meet your boyfriend? 你和你男朋友在哪里遇到的?
[39:17] Josh? At the gym,why? Josh? 健身房 怎么了?
[39:19] Did he approach you? 是他接近你的吗?
[39:21] Yeah,he did. Wh-what’s the point? 是的 有什么问题吗?
[39:25] Sam,he had access. Sam 他有进入权限
[39:28] He was there. 他当时在这里
[39:30] You’ve been very loyal,my boy. Very loyal. 你非常忠诚 我的孩子 非常忠诚
[39:36] What do you want me to do now,Darren? 你现在还要我干啥 Darren?
[40:14] Wha… You think that he planted the casing? 什么…你觉得是他篡改了证据?
[40:17] He’s the assistant state attorney. He would never… 他是助理检察官 他不会…
[40:20] He had access to our trace lab. 他能进入我们的弹道实验室
[40:24] Well,I think the first order of business is to make sure that 做生意的首要任务在于确保
[40:27] Lieutenant Caine and his CSIs never bother this law firm Caine中尉和他手下的调查员 不再来找公司或者
[40:32] or any of its clients ever again. 其他客户的麻烦
[40:50] If this is true,then I’m done. 如果这是真的 那我死定了
[40:53] I’m finished. 我彻底完蛋了
[40:59] Not if I have anything to say about it. 不会的 我会救你
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme