时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go, let’s go. | 动起来 快 快 快 快 快 |
[00:40] | Morning, Coach. | 早上好 教练 |
[00:41] | Morning. Hey, uh, came to tell you a couple lights are burned out in the locker room. | 早上好 跟你说声更衣室的几盏灯坏了 |
[00:45] | Uh, I tried to fix them but, uh, no luck. Um, I’m waiting on a electrician to call me back. | 我试着修来着 但没修好 我在等电工给我回电话 |
[00:50] | But, uh, the bathroom’s nice and clean for you. | 不过淋浴室里灯好用 也打扫干净供你使用 |
[00:52] | Thanks, Rossie. Mm-hmm. | 谢了 Rossie |
[01:25] | Ross? | |
[01:33] | Rossie? | |
[01:42] | Rossie? | |
[01:46] | Ross? | |
[01:53] | Ross? | |
[01:59] | Ross! | |
[02:03] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:08] | Ross! | |
[02:10] | No, wait! Oh! | 不 等一下 |
[02:21] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命呀 |
[02:25] | Help…! Oh, my God, Coach. | – 救命 – 我的天 教练 |
[02:28] | Coach, I’m coming! | 教练 我来了 |
[02:31] | Hang on, Coach! | 坚持住 教练 |
[02:34] | Coach! Hey! No! | 教练 不 |
[02:46] | 911??? | 911 有何紧急事件 |
[02:47] | There’s a wild dog loose at Millington Tennis Academy. | Millington网球学校里有一条疯狗 |
[02:49] | I think it killed somebody. | 我想它咬死人了 |
[02:53] | Oh, good boy! Good boy! Back! | 乖狗 乖乖狗 退后 |
[02:58] | Walter! Where are you with the tranquilizer?! | Walter 你拿着麻醉枪跑哪去了啊 |
[03:01] | Hey, hey, okay! Okay, move over! Move! | 来了 来了 靠边点 |
[03:05] | Just shoot! Sorry, buddy. | – 你倒是开枪啊 – 抱歉了 伙计 |
[03:25] | Body of Ross Hemmet’s inside the locker room. | Ross Hemmet的尸体在更衣室里 |
[03:27] | He’s a facility’s custodial manager. | 他是设备管理经理 |
[03:29] | Okay, can we have a minute please? Mr. Hopper, Lieutenant Caine. | 我们能打扰一下么 Hopper先生 我是Caine副队 |
[03:33] | Can you tell us what happened? | 你能跟我们讲一下事件经过么 |
[03:37] | Ross and I have been working together for the last 18 years. | Ross和我一起共事18年 |
[03:41] | If he hadn’t come running in and opened that door, I… | 如果不是他跑来打开门 我 |
[03:43] | So, what you’re saying is Someone locked you inside with the dog. | 你的意思是有人把你和狗锁在一起 |
[03:47] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[03:50] | Who else knew you were here? My routine is always the same. | – 还有谁知道你在这里 – 我每日安排都是一样的 |
[03:54] | I get here early for a morning workout. | 我每日一早来这做晨练 |
[03:56] | And then I shower and hit the courts for film breakdown with the kids. | 冲个澡之后去球场或录下孩子们失误的地方 |
[04:00] | So, someone knew that routine, didn’t they? | 这么说 有人知道你的日常安排 对吧 |
[04:03] | If it hadn’t been for Ross… | 要不是Ross… |
[04:07] | …it could have been me in there. | 躺在里面的就应该是我了 |
[04:10] | He saved my life. Yes, he did. | – 他救了我的命 – 是的 |
[04:13] | Why would somebody do this? | 为什么有人要这样做 |
[04:15] | I don’t know but you’ve clearly got an enemy. | 原因我不清楚 但你肯定是有仇家 |
[05:11] | Hey, here he comes, come on! That’s him! This is it, let’s go. | 他来了 快来 就是他 就是这位 我们开始 |
[05:15] | My condolences to our custodian, Ross Hemmet’s, family.(*******) | 我代表我个人向管理员 Ross Hemmet的家人表示哀悼 |
[05:22] | He was a good friend, | 他生前是大家的益友 |
[05:25] | and what happened here today | 今天发生的一切 |
[05:28] | cannot be put into words. | 都不能用言语来表达 |
[05:34] | Again, for those of you just joining us at this hour, | 再播报一次 刚打开电视机的观众 |
[05:37] | an employee on the campus of world renowned tennis coach Larry Hopper’s Millington Tennis Academy, | 世界闻名的网球教练Larry Hopper开办的 Millington网球学校的雇员 |
[05:42] | was killed this morning. | 今早被害 |
[05:44] | Sources close to the investigation | 负责调查的消息人士称 |
[05:46] | are telling us this was an attack by a wild dog. | 该雇员是被野狗袭击 |
[05:48] | So what do we know about our homicidal canine? | 这条咬死人的狗身上有什么线索 |
[05:51] | No tags, but he’s got these, check it out. | 没有狗牌 但它身上有这些 你看 |
[05:57] | Battle scars, huh? | 打斗留下的伤疤 |
[05:58] | Some fresh… some old. | 还有新 有旧 |
[06:05] | He’s a fighting dog. Yep, | – 这是条斗犬 – 是啊 |
[06:08] | which means Cujo here could be worth a lot of money to someone. | 这代表该狂犬花了它主人很多钱 |
[06:11] | Hey, Mitch, you got your RFID scanner? | Mitch 你拿没拿RFID扫描仪 |
[06:16] | RFID scanner? What’s that? | RFID扫描仪 那是什么 |
[06:19] | You’re not an animal owner, are you? | 你没养过宠物 对吧 |
[06:21] | No. | 没养过 |
[06:22] | I got a fat goldfish and a dying plant at home. Yeah, I bet. | – 我家里有条胖胖的金鱼和一株垂死的植株 – 我就知道 |
[06:27] | Well, in case a pet is lost or stolen, | 以防宠物走失或是被盗 |
[06:28] | there’s an RFID chip implanted usually behind the neck. | RFID芯片通常种植在脖子后面 |
[06:33] | Stores all the owners info. | 其中储存了主人的一切信息 |
[06:37] | We’re in business. | 我们有事做了 |
[06:48] | Mason Torres? Yeah. | – 对 |
[06:52] | The RFID chip in this dog says your its registered owner. | 狗身上的RFID芯片显示你是它注册在案的主人 |
[06:58] | Oh, my God. That’s Brutus. | 天啊 是Brutus |
[07:00] | What happened to him? Is he okay? | 它怎么了 没事吧 |
[07:02] | Your dog, Brutus, killed a man at Millington Tennis Academy this morning. | 你的狗Brutus今早在 Millington网球学校咬死个人 |
[07:06] | Oh, God. I hoped to find this crazy dog, I just… | 上帝 我曾希望能找到这条疯狗 |
[07:10] | I never imagined this. You never imagined? | – 但我从没想过会这样? – 你从没想过 |
[07:12] | Based on the scars on that dog, you got exactly what you wanted, Mr. Torres. | 根据狗身上的伤口看 你已经得偿所愿了 Torres先生 |
[07:15] | Looks like you bred that dog to put him on the fighting circuit and make some cash. | 貌似你是养狗然后送它去参赛赚钱 |
[07:19] | I rescued this dog. That’s what I do, see? | 我解救了那条狗 这才是我做的 |
[07:24] | I rescue fighting dogs and retrain them. I just never got a chance with Brutus. | 我解救斗犬 再重新训练它们 我是再没机会训练Brutus了 |
[07:29] | Here, look. | 你们看这 |
[07:31] | Someone broke in- | 有人闯了进来 |
[07:33] | see?- stole him. | 喏 偷走了它 |
[07:38] | Where were you this morning, Mr. Torres? | 你今天早晨在哪里 Torres先生 |
[07:41] | I was in Palm Beach. | 我在棕榈海滩 |
[07:42] | Doing what? I was rescuing other dogs, like this one. | – 你在做什么 – 解救其他狗啊 像这条 |
[07:47] | Now, if that’s a crime, then arrest me. | 如果那也是犯罪的话 逮捕我好了 |
[07:50] | We’re investigating a murder here, and that attitude of yours, | 我们来这调查谋杀案还有你的态度 |
[07:53] | you’re walking a fine line, Mr. Torres. | 你要小心行事 Torres |
[08:09] | Anything yet? | 有线索没 |
[08:11] | Yeah, this racket is cracked. | 有 球拍断了 |
[08:14] | Maybe it was used for self-defense. Maybe. | – 也许是自卫用的 – 可能吧 |
[08:20] | Wait, did you see this? | 等下 你看到这个没 |
[08:24] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[08:36] | That’s how they locked the doors. | 原来门是这样锁上的 |
[08:38] | They wedged the racket in between the handles. | 拿球拍塞在门把手之间 |
[08:42] | Want to see what else it can tell us? Yeah. | – 想看看还能发现其他线索么 – 好的 |
[08:51] | No, not a single print, fiber, or biological on this racket. | 不行 球拍上指纹 纤维 什么生物学痕迹都没有 |
[08:56] | Doesn’t mean the racket won’t talk to us. | 这并不代表球拍不能向我们申诉 |
[09:02] | Hi, Tom. | |
[09:04] | You realize you don’t work on this floor, right? | 你知道你不在这层楼办公 对吧 |
[09:06] | Oh, no, I actually called him. | 不 其实是我叫他来的 |
[09:08] | Uh, you may not know this about Tom, but | 你可能不了解Tom |
[09:11] | he was an amazing tennis player in college. | 他大学时是一名优秀的网球选手 |
[09:14] | Tom? Really? T- This Tom was? | Tom 真的吗 就这个Tom么 |
[09:17] | Yeah, I witnessed it firsthand. We actually play on weekends sometimes. | 我就能作证 我们周末有时还打几把呢 |
[09:23] | You guys hang out on weekends? You wanted me to look at a tennis racket? | – 你们周末还一起打球呢? – 你想要我检查网球拍? |
[09:26] | Yeah, please. Is there something that we’re not seeing? | 是的 有没有我们忽视的东西 |
[09:30] | You’d be surprised what a racket can tell you. | 球拍能告诉你的消息多到吓死你 |
[09:33] | They’re often uniquely customized. | 通常 球拍都是特制的 |
[09:36] | For example, this racket did not belong to a beginner. | 打个比方 这副拍就不是初学者用的 |
[09:41] | How can you tell? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[09:43] | Beginners use larger, lighter rackets | 初学者用的球拍更轻 更大 |
[09:44] | with a bigger sweet spot for power. | 最佳击球点也更大 便于使力 |
[09:49] | Then there’s the graphite frame, hybrid strings, | 球拍是石墨框架 复合球线 |
[09:51] | to increase topspin accuracy and distance. | 是为了增加上旋球的准确性和距离 |
[09:54] | point | |
[09:56] | This racket is custom made for a pro. | 这幅球拍是为专业选手定制的 |
[10:00] | But there are a lot of pros at that club, | 但是俱乐部里专业选手多了去了 |
[10:02] | so I don’t know how we’d narrow it down to just one. | 不知道能不能把范围缩小到一个人身上 |
[10:05] | String tension. | 球线的张力 |
[10:06] | Every pro uses a totally unique tension setting. | 每个专业选手球线的张力都是不一样 |
[10:10] | There’s a Web site that lists them by player. Proshopstrings.com. | 官网上会按照选手列明 |
[10:23] | Cross string… tension is… | 横线张力是 |
[10:27] | 52.6. | |
[10:30] | Main string… | 竖线是 |
[10:32] | 54.3. | |
[10:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:38] | Oh, it says these tensions are used by Jack Brody. | 这上面写着Jack Brody用的球拍是这个张力 |
[10:42] | Says he’s one of the top ranking players in the world. | 上面还说他是世界一流球手 |
[10:45] | The Jack Brody? Yeah. | – 那个Jack Brody? – 对 |
[10:49] | He’s amazing. | 他很神的 |
[10:51] | You know, I think a flyer at my tennis club said he’s in town. | 我想我的网球俱乐部的传单上肯定写着 他就在城里 |
[11:05] | Here you go, boys. There you go. | 孩子们 球给你们 签好了 |
[11:08] | Thanks. Jack Brody. | – 谢谢 |
[11:11] | Yeah. | 我是 |
[11:13] | Jack, your racket was used in a murder. | Jack 你的球拍今早出现在一宗谋杀案上 |
[11:19] | I won two majors last year. I hand my racket out to a lot of people. | 去年我赢了两场大满贯赛事 球拍就丢给观众了 |
[11:23] | Souvenirs for fans. Fair enough. | – 给球迷的纪念品 – 说得对 |
[11:26] | Talk about Coach Hopper, Jack. | 谈一谈Hopper教练 Jack |
[11:28] | The man can be a little bit ruthless, but he molded me into a champion. | 他有点冷酷无情 但他把我培养成冠军 |
[11:32] | Ruthless how? | 有多冷酷 |
[11:34] | Grueling three-a-days under the Miami sun, insisting on perfection. | 一天三次在迈阿密艳阳下训练 精益求精 |
[11:38] | Yeah, I’m sure he’s got his share of enemies. | 我保证他树敌不少 |
[11:40] | You want to talk about your injury? | 谈谈你的伤吧 |
[11:48] | I was up early on my morning run. | 我当时跑完晨跑 |
[11:50] | I headed towards the showers and I heard all the screaming. | 朝淋浴间走去 然后我听到有人尖叫 |
[11:54] | Coach! By the time I got there, the dog already finished off Rossie. | 我到淋浴间了 Rossie已经被狗咬死了 |
[11:57] | He turned on me, took a nip, and then ran off when I whacked him. | 狗朝我扑过来咬了我一口 我打了它一下 它跑开了 |
[12:06] | I called 911 right after that. You can ask ’em. | 之后我拨打911报警 你们可以查 |
[12:09] | Problem is, Jack, why didn’t you stick around to talk to us? | 问题是Jack 你为什么不留在现场跟我们讲 |
[12:15] | You see this? | 你们看到了 |
[12:16] | That crazy mutt ripped through my jacket and nearly tore my arm off. | 那条疯狗扯坏了我的外套 几乎咬掉了我胳膊 |
[12:20] | I just got back from the hospital. | 我刚刚从医院回来 |
[12:22] | Five stitches and rabies shots. | 缝了5针 打了狂犬疫苗 |
[12:25] | I tried to help the coach and Mr. Hemmet and that is all I did. | 我试图帮助教练和Hemmet先生 该做的我都做了 |
[12:30] | All right? | 行了么 |
[13:43] | He was robbing me blind. | 他这是在讹我呀 |
[13:45] | I flush 40 grand a year down the toilet on his stupid academy, | 我一年4万块的学费都打了水漂 |
[13:48] | Robbie still can’t play tennis. | Robbie还是不会打网球 |
[13:49] | So you went into the men’s shower to find the coach? Yeah, | – 所以你进了男子淋浴间去找教练 – 对啊 |
[13:53] | I was demanding my money back. | 我要求退钱 |
[13:54] | Hopper! Coach Hopper! | Hopper Hopper教练 |
[13:59] | Mrs. Wells, this is the men’s locker room. I don’t care what room this is. | – Wells太太 这是男更衣间 – 我不管是男更衣间还是女更衣间 |
[14:03] | Robbie’s not getting any better; I want my money back. | Robbie没有得到任何提高 我要求退钱 |
[14:06] | Okay, well, tuition is nonrefundable. | 不过 学费是不退的 |
[14:08] | 40 grand; he can’t even rush the net. Well, it’s all there in your contract. | – 4万块 他都冲不到网前 – 合同里都列明了 |
[14:12] | You know, the one you signed. | 你知道吧 你签署的合同 |
[14:13] | I’m gonna get another coach who will actually teach my kid something. | 我要换教练教我孩子点真材实料 |
[14:16] | No coach in the world could make your son a better tennis player. | 世界上没有教练会让你儿子 成为一名优秀的网球运动员 |
[14:27] | He is a scam artist. So you just decided you’re gonna teach him a lesson? | – 他是个诈骗犯 – 所以你要教训他一下 |
[14:30] | You’re gonna release a wild dog on him today? Oh, please. | – 今天就放野狗咬他了? – 拜托 |
[14:33] | Look at me- I don’t handle wild animals. I wear them. | 你看我 野生动物我不经手 我只会穿皮草 |
[14:37] | I just wanted my son to play tennis. | 我只想要我儿子会打网球 |
[14:40] | I don’t even like tennis, Mom. | 我不喜欢打网球 妈妈 |
[14:44] | You know, you might want to listen to your son, Ms. Wells. | 你有时该听听孩子的声音 Wells女士 |
[14:50] | You can go. Let’s go. | – 你们可以走了 – 我们走 |
[14:59] | She seemed pretty pissed off about the tuition. | 学费的事她气得不轻 |
[15:02] | You think the other parents reacted the same? | 你认为还有其他家长也是这个反应吗 |
[15:06] | I guess we’ll find out. | 我猜我们会查明的 |
[15:19] | Come on, Alex. Oh, come on! Come on, you can do better than this. | 加油 Alex 你可以表现得更加出色 |
[15:23] | Serve that same one to him again. Come on. Remember what hurts today helps you win tomorrow. | 继续对他用那一招 今天的伤痛成就明日的冠军 |
[15:27] | My sentiments exactly. | 我也有同感 |
[15:30] | Janice Wells wanted her tuition money back. | Janice Wells想要退回学费 |
[15:32] | Is she the only one? Not by a long shot. | – 就她一个人这样 – 不止她一个 |
[15:36] | You tell parents the truth, that their kids can’t go the distance, they go ballistic. | 你告诉父母真像 他们的孩子不会有发展 家长就抓狂了 |
[15:39] | But they all know that I don’t keep that money. | 但是他们知道钱不归我管 |
[15:41] | Then where does it go? To scholarship students. | – 钱都用哪去了 – 给学生发奖学金 |
[15:44] | You know, the ones that are long on talent, short on dough. | 给那些有天赋手头又不宽裕的学生 |
[15:47] | That money becomes a charitable tax write-off. | 这笔钱就成为有慈善性质的税务对消 |
[15:49] | It’s a win-win. | 双赢的做法 |
[15:51] | We need to check your records, see which parents you might’ve pissed off. | 我们需要检查你的记录 看看你还惹恼了哪些家长 |
[16:01] | $80,000 tuition deposit- Jackson twins? | 8万的学费存款 Jackson双胞胎 |
[16:05] | 60,000 to a car dealership? | 给汽车经销商6万块 |
[16:07] | Coach bought a few cars for kids who couldn’t afford transportation. | 教练买了几辆车接送 负担不起交通费用的孩子 |
[16:10] | He always makes sure everyone has an equal shot. | 他总是保证每人都有平等打球的机会 |
[16:13] | Wow, sounds like you got a lot of respect for Coach. | 听上去你很尊敬教练 |
[16:16] | I should. I was a scholarship student for ten years. | 应该的 我拿了10年奖学金 |
[16:19] | This camp raised me. | 这个学校养育了我 |
[16:26] | Austin North. | |
[16:28] | Didn’t you find a home for him and his sister recently? | 你最近有给他和他姐姐找到寄养家庭吗 |
[16:31] | I did. | 有的 |
[16:34] | Pine Drive. That’s their foster mother’s address. | 松柏路 是他们养母的地址 |
[16:36] | How in the world could she afford the 40 grand? She didn’t. | – 她是怎么出得起4万的学费 – 她没有 |
[16:40] | Austin’s here on donations. | Austin是靠捐款来参加训练 |
[16:53] | Hundred thousand dollars miscellaneous expenditure? | 10万块的杂费开支 |
[16:56] | That’s from ten years ago. | 那是从10年前开始的 |
[16:58] | You don’t even need to look at the screen? You know which transaction we’re talking about? | 你都不用看屏幕吗 你知道我们说的哪笔交易吗 |
[17:01] | You must know what it was for. | 你肯定知道钱的用途 |
[17:04] | I’m not at liberty to discuss it. | 我不能随便谈论这个 |
[17:07] | Okay, look. | 好吧 |
[17:09] | You’re a good employee; you’re very loyal to your coach. | 你是个好员工 你十分忠于自己的教练 |
[17:11] | I understand that, but someone did try and kill him today. | 我理解 但有人今天要杀他 |
[17:15] | I showed you the ledgers, | 我给你们看了账簿 |
[17:17] | and if you want the backup docs, I’ll have to ask Coach. | 如果你们想要备份文件 我得去问教练 |
[17:21] | I’m late for an appointment. | 我约会要迟到了 |
[17:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:27] | A hundred grand for miscellaneous charges? | 杂费要10万块 |
[17:30] | I think it’s time to define miscellaneous. | 我想是时候给这个杂费下个定义了 |
[17:36] | Hey, Walter, I’ll catch up with you at the car. Okay. | – Walter 回头我到车上找你 – 好的 |
[17:39] | Excuse me. Oh. Sorry. | – 打扰了 – 抱歉 |
[17:42] | No. Hi. I’m Calleigh Duquesne. | 我是Calleigh Duquesne |
[17:43] | I’m Stacy McCann. Nice to meet you. | 我是Stacy McCann 很高兴见到你 |
[17:46] | I- I’d wanted to check in and see if I could locate one of your students, Austin North. | 我想要查一下看能否找到 你这一名学生Austin North |
[17:50] | Oh, yes, I know Austin. | 我知道Austin |
[17:52] | Um, well, his age group doesn’t practice until 3:00. | 他的年龄组到3点才开始训练 |
[17:57] | Oh, okay. Well, thanks. I’ll come back. | 好的 谢谢 到时我会回来的 |
[17:59] | Is there a particular reason that you wanted to speak with Austin? | 你想找Austin谈话有什么特殊理由吗 |
[18:04] | We know each other from a prior case, and he’s had a tough year. | 我从之前一个案子里认识他 他那一年过得不好 |
[18:07] | I didn’t want him to see us and have it bring back bad memories. | 我不想让他看到我们 免得勾起他不好的回忆 |
[18:10] | That’s very thoughtful. | 你们想得真周到 |
[18:12] | Well, would you like me to call you as soon as I see him? | 需要我一看到他就打电话通知你们吗 |
[18:16] | That’d be great. | 那样再好不过了 |
[18:18] | Here’s my card. Thanks, Ms. McCann. | 这是我的名片 谢谢 McCann女士 |
[18:20] | Thank you, Ms. Duquesne. | 谢谢你才是 Duquesne女士 |
[18:28] | Nice to meet you. Thank you. | 认识你很高兴 谢谢 |
[18:41] | Well, here they are- | 这些就是 |
[18:43] | Millington’s financials over the last 12 years. | Millington学校过去12年的财务状况 |
[18:45] | Ah, waiting for that. Let’s hope they kept good records. | 我一直等着呐 |
[18:51] | Let’s see.. ’99, 2000, 2001, 2002. | 希望他们能完好保存记录吧 |
[18:57] | Missed one. Hmm? | 你漏了一个 |
[19:02] | “MDPD” What’s this? Must’ve in been there when I picked it up. | – “迈阿密警局” 这什么啊 – 我去拿的时候这个就在里面 |
[19:07] | Addressed to us? | 给我们的吗 |
[19:13] | It’s a page from a deposition transcript. | 这是证言副本 |
[19:22] | When did he first touch you inappropriately? | 他第一次不当地触碰你是什么时候 |
[19:25] | BOY Coach Hopper invited me into the locker room. | Hopper教练要我进入更衣室 |
[19:31] | And then he locked the door behind me. | 之后他锁上我身后的门 |
[19:38] | He said no one would believe me if I told. | 他说就算我说出去也没人会信 |
[19:46] | Inappropriate touching? There’s a motive. | 不当触碰? 这是动机啊 |
[19:49] | Somebody wanted this kid at the top of the suspect list. | 有人想要这个孩子成为头号嫌疑犯 |
[19:53] | Yeah, but his name’s redacted. | 但是他的名字被编辑过了 |
[19:55] | Whoa, whoa. Check this out, Sarge. | 喔喔 看这个 警官 |
[19:57] | It’s dated February 2002. 2002. | – 日期是2002年2月 – 2002年 |
[20:01] | That was about the time the academy shelled out that hundred grand. | 那一年学校掏出了10万块 |
[20:04] | What do you want to bet Coach Hopper paid to make this lawsuit go away. | 要不要打赌是Hopper教练花钱私了 |
[20:08] | Yeah, till now. | 是啊 一直到现在 |
[20:16] | Time’s up, Mr. Hopper. | 时间到了 Hopper先生 |
[20:18] | That settlement was sealed and confidential. How did you get access to it? | 这份协议是密封并保密的 你们怎么拿到的 |
[20:23] | Bringing all this up just tarnishes the academy. | 这件事抖出去会败坏学校名声 |
[20:25] | You didn’t think about that before you started abusing minors? | 在你虐待未成年人之前就没想过这一点吗 |
[20:28] | Hold on. A settlement does not mean a crime in fact was committed. | 等一下 协议并不代表存在犯罪事实 |
[20:32] | Look, I work with a lot of children. | 我的工作与很多孩子打交道 |
[20:34] | That puts me in the crosshairs. | 我的一举一动都有人盯着 |
[20:36] | Sometimes parents put funny ideas in their kids’ heads to try and get a payday. | 有时家长向孩子灌输可笑的想法来赚钱 |
[20:40] | And sometimes they don’t. | 有时家长不会这样做 |
[20:42] | Look, I didn’t do anything, but we all know | 我什么都没做 但我们都知道 |
[20:45] | a false accusation is as damning as a real one. | 诬告就像真实的控告一样 |
[20:48] | False or not, the boy in that deposition could be our killer. | 不管诬告与否 证言里的男孩可能就是凶手 |
[20:51] | We need the boy’s name. I can’t. I- I can’t talk about it. | – 我们需要他的名字 – 我不能 我不能说 |
[20:56] | It’s part of the agreement. You know, Mr. Hopper, | – 这是协定的一部分 – Hopper先生 你知道 |
[21:00] | Mr. Hemmet gave up his life for you today. | 今天Hemmet先生为了你送了命 |
[21:03] | I think you owe him something. | 你欠他的 |
[21:08] | What happened to Rossie makes me sick. | Rossie的遭遇让我非常伤心 |
[21:12] | He was a loyal employee and a loyal friend. | 他是一名忠实的员工 忠诚的朋友 |
[21:15] | Where’s your loyalty? | 你的忠诚在哪里 |
[21:17] | You don’t want to help us bring your friend’s killer to justice? | 你不想帮助我们将杀害你朋友的凶手 绳之以法吗 |
[21:20] | Mr. Hopper would love to cooperate. | Hopper先生非常乐意合作 |
[21:23] | However, legally, I cannot allow him to give you the name you’re looking for. | 但是在法律上我不能让他告诉你们 要找的人是谁 |
[21:31] | We’re done here. | 我们到此结束 |
[21:37] | I’m sorry, Officers, I- I wish I could help. | 抱歉 警官们 我也希望我能帮上忙 |
[21:44] | What do you want to do? | 你想要干什么 |
[21:46] | I want to find the boy… | 找到那个男孩 |
[21:49] | whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[21:57] | Your lesson starts in five minutes. | 你的课程还有五分钟就开始了 |
[22:04] | Does it have to be that family? | 我一定要去那个家庭吗 |
[22:07] | I thought maybe… | 我以为 也许 |
[22:10] | we would get to stay with you for a while. | 我们能跟你一起住一段时间 |
[22:20] | Brenda, look! | Brenda 看 |
[22:21] | What’s she doing here? Calleigh! | – 她来干什么 |
[22:24] | Oh, my gosh, I am so glad to see you. Calleigh. You are getting so big. | – 老天 真高兴见到你 你长这么大了 |
[22:28] | Have you come to watch me play tennis? Coach Hopper said I could be a professional one day. | 你是来看我打网球的吗 Hopper教练说将来我可能会成为职业选手 |
[22:33] | I would love to see you play tennis. First I need to talk to Brenda for just a minute. | 我很想看你打网球 首先我得和Brenda说句话 |
[22:37] | Will you wait for me? Yeah. | – 你能等我吗 – 好的 |
[22:45] | Did you come here to check on Austin? I did. | – 你是来检查Austin的生活状况的吗 – 是啊 |
[22:48] | Yeah, I’m concerned about him. | 是的 我很关心他 |
[22:50] | Well, I-I assure you he’s in good hands. | 我保证他现在被照顾得很好 |
[22:53] | Brenda, I’m sorry. It-It’s not with you. | Brenda 不好意思 这事和你没关系 |
[22:55] | Um, how long has Austin been coming here? | Austin来这多久了 |
[22:58] | Since he first came to live with me, about six months. | 从他一开始来和我住开始 大概半年了吧 |
[23:01] | Okay, I can’t really give you any specifics, | 我不能跟你说细节问题 |
[23:03] | but there’s somebody here that’s a danger to the kids. | 但是学校里有人会对孩子造成威胁 |
[23:06] | And I think until we get to the bottom of it, | 我想直到我们查清真相之前 |
[23:08] | it’s best to keep Austin away. | 最好的方法是让Austin先别上学 |
[23:10] | But I can’t take him now. I have to go back to work. | 但我现在没法带他 我得回去上班 |
[23:18] | Would it be okay if I took him? | 如果我来照看他可以吗 |
[23:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:23] | I’m the foster mom. No, I-I understand, but it… | – 我只是养母 – 不 我理解 |
[23:27] | Look, I’ll take him for the afternoon. | 我下午照看他 你下班回家前 |
[23:29] | I’ll call you; I’ll bring him right over, okay? | 我打电话给你 把他送回来 好么 |
[23:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:37] | But just for today. Okay. | – 但只是今天这样 – 好的 |
[23:46] | What’s this? I’ll show you. | – 这是啥 – 我给你看 |
[23:54] | Cool. Can I try? | 好棒 我能试试吗 |
[23:57] | Of course, they’re for you. Cool. | – 当然 就是给你的 – 太好了 |
[24:01] | So, hey, Austin, I’m gonna be over there. | 那Austin 我就过去了 |
[24:02] | If you need me, just wave, and I’ll come back, all right? All right. | – 你要是有事 就给我招手 我马上回来 – 好的 |
[24:11] | Have we got any headway on | 证言书原告的那条线索 |
[24:12] | who who plaintiff is in the deposition? | 我们有什么进展了吗 |
[24:16] | No, the County Clerk isn’t returning my calls, | 没 郡资产管理文书处没给我回电话 |
[24:18] | and, uh, this is a photocopy. | 这是复印件 |
[24:21] | So any kind of ink enhancement wouldn’t give us the redacted names. | 怎么放大都看不出来 |
[24:25] | Well, there’s no reason why that deposition should have been in the financial papers. | 没理由证言书会混在这些财务文件里啊 |
[24:29] | Somebody wanted us to find it. And in my experience, | 肯定是有人想让我们找到 根据我的经验 |
[24:32] | even when people are very careful with a document, | 就算做文件非常细心 |
[24:34] | they will typically touch the envelope with their bare hands. | 也会用手碰到信封的 |
[24:37] | It’s all yours. Thanks. | – 都交给你了 – 谢了 |
[24:45] | Oh, yeah, got something on the clasp. | 在扣环上有点东西 |
[24:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:00] | Ethyl alcohol, isopropanol, glycerin and juniper. | 乙醇 异丙醇 甘油 杜松 |
[25:04] | That’s hand sanitizer. I always carry a bottle with me. | 这是洗手液 我总是在身上带一瓶 |
[25:07] | Not the juniper type, but the other kind. | 不是杜松类型的 别的种类 |
[25:11] | Lucky for us, I just met someone who’s more OCD than you are. | 真幸运 我今儿碰见了一个 比你还极品的强迫症 |
[25:18] | I can’t tell you his name. | 我不能告诉你他的名字 |
[25:20] | It just wouldn’t be fair to that poor kid | 这样对那个可怜的男孩太不公平了 |
[25:23] | to be just dragged through all of that again. | 好不容易缓过来 又被拖进去 |
[25:25] | I understand that, | 我明白 |
[25:26] | but you wouldn’t have sent us the deposition if you didn’t want us to figure it out. | 但是你要不想让我们知道的话 就不会给我们那份证言书了 |
[25:29] | Well, yes, I wanted you to, but that’s why | 是的 我是想让你们找出来 |
[25:32] | I slipped it into the file boxes anonymously. | 所以我才匿名放进文件盒 |
[25:36] | All right. Well, what about Coach Hopper? | 好吧 那Hopper教练呢 |
[25:38] | How long do you think he’s been taking advantage of the students? | 你觉得他虐待学生多久了 |
[25:40] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. I don’t know that he has been. | 抱歉等一下 我都不知道有这事儿 |
[25:43] | Look, I don’t know what to think, okay? | 听着 我不知道怎么搞的 |
[25:46] | There have been rumors, but I’ve never actually seen anything. | 有传言没错 但我从来没亲眼见过 |
[25:50] | But the attack this morning… Exactly! | – 但今早的袭击… – 没错 |
[25:52] | If someone was willing to do something so horrible, I… | 要是有人要做这样恐怖的事情 |
[25:57] | I just want to keep these kids safe. | 我只想保证那些孩子们安全 |
[26:00] | If you give us the name of the person in the deposition, | 你要是告诉我们证言书上的名字 |
[26:03] | that is what you’ll be doing. | 这才是你应该做的 |
[26:16] | You neglected to mention the settlement, Andrew. | 你忘提和解协议的事了 Andrew |
[26:20] | Give me a minute, will you? | 等一下好吧 |
[26:26] | That was a long time ago. I didn’t think it was relevant. | 那是好久以前了 我都不知道跟这事儿还有关系 |
[26:28] | It is relevant, son, because it keeps you a suspect. | 当然有关系 因为这样你就是一名嫌犯 |
[26:31] | Which is the reason you didn’t tell us. | 所以你才没告诉我们 |
[26:33] | One of Brody’s rackets was used in the attack on Coach Hopper. | Brody的一把球拍用来袭击Hopper教练 |
[26:36] | You obviously have access to a bunch of them. This is a fund-raiser. | – 显然你能接触到很多这样的球拍 – 这是募捐者啊 |
[26:40] | Look, you just don’t get it. | 听着 你们还没明白 |
[26:42] | Andrew, it’s understandable that you’d be upset after what Coach Hopper did to you. Please… | Andrew 我们知道Hopper教练 对你做过那些之后你很难过 – |
[26:46] | We need you to come forward before more boys are destroyed. | 拜托 – 在更多孩子被毁了之前 你要有所行动 |
[26:49] | Coach didn’t do anything. | 教练什么都没做 |
[26:51] | I read the deposition, son. | 我看了证言书 |
[26:55] | I made it up. But why? | – 我瞎编的 – 为什么 |
[26:57] | Why would you lie about it, son? | 为什么要骗我们 |
[26:59] | My parents forced me to. | 我爸妈逼的 |
[27:02] | They saw the chance to cash in on Coach’s fortune. | 他们知道能趁机敲教练一笔 |
[27:05] | And you never came clean? Why would I? | – 那你就从来没想坦白过? – 我干吗要那样做 |
[27:08] | The settlement was sealed. Coach knows the truth. | 协议被封存了 教练知道事实真相 |
[27:12] | We just… put it behind us. | 一切都过去了 |
[27:14] | Andrew, it’s the past for you, | Andrew 对你来说是过去了 |
[27:16] | but for other kids, it’s very much a part of the present. | 但对别的孩子来说 都还是进行时啊 |
[27:19] | We need you to come forward. | 我们需要你有所行动 |
[27:21] | No more hiding. | 别再藏着了 |
[27:24] | Sorry, but you got it wrong. | 抱歉 你们错了 |
[27:25] | If Coach really did all those things, | 要是教练真的对我做了什么 |
[27:27] | why would I still be working for him? | 我还会继续为他工作吗 |
[27:42] | Just heard from H. | 刚刚从H那边得知 |
[27:44] | According to Andrew, there was no motive for him to attack Hopper. | 听Andrew说 他没有袭击Hopper的动机 |
[27:47] | If that’s true, and the motive wasn’t abuse, what is it? | 他说的要是真的 那动机就不是虐待 又是什么呢 |
[27:51] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[27:53] | I think we need to call in some current Millington students. | 我觉得要找几个Millington的学生来问问 |
[27:55] | Maybe they can point us in the right direction. | 或许他们能帮我们 |
[27:57] | Yeah, maybe someone saw some altercation or something. | 嗯 或许有人看到过争执或者什么 |
[28:02] | In the meantime, we do have a student here to interview. | 现在我们就有一个学生可以问 |
[28:08] | You gonna be okay with that? | 你没问题吧 |
[28:10] | Yeah, I’ll talk to him. | 嗯 我去跟他谈 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:23] | Oh, hey, that’s looking good. Thanks. | – 嘿 真不错啊 – 谢了 |
[28:27] | So, Austin, I want to hear about your tennis coach. | Austin 我想听听你网球教练的事情 |
[28:30] | Coach Hopper? Mm-hmm. | Hopper教练吗 |
[28:33] | I actually like Coach Jack the best. | 其实我更喜欢Jack教练 |
[28:36] | Jack Brody? Mm-hmm. | – Jack Brody吗 – 嗯 |
[28:38] | You know he’s been on TV? I heard that. It’s pretty cool. | – 你知道他都上电视了吗 – 我听说了 挺不错的 |
[28:43] | He always waits with me | Brenda来接我之前 |
[28:44] | until Brenda comes and picks me up. | 他一直陪着我 |
[28:47] | And he gave me this really cool cell phone. He did? | – 而且还给我了一部超牛的手机 – 真的吗 |
[28:51] | Here. See? | 给你看 |
[28:54] | It’s so cool. | 特别高级 |
[28:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:02] | What did he say to you when he gave you the phone? | 他给你手机的时候说什么了吗 |
[29:05] | That I could call him anytime, and no matter what, he’d meet me. | 他说我随时都能打给他 无论怎样他都会来见我 |
[29:16] | Oh, don’t tell Brenda, okay? Coach Jack told me not to tell her. | 哦别告诉Brenda好吗 Jack教练让我别告诉她 |
[29:23] | Hey, sweetie, I need to tell Brenda. | 亲爱的 我必须告诉Brenda |
[29:26] | Do you know why? No. | – 知道为什么吗 – 不知道 |
[29:31] | You should never trust an adult who asks you | 你不应该相信一个 |
[29:34] | to keep a secret for them, okay? | 让你保守秘密的大人 知道吗 |
[29:37] | You didn’t do anything wrong, but he shouldn’t do that. | 你没做错什么 是他的错 |
[29:42] | I need to take this with me for a minute, | 我要把手机拿走一会儿 |
[29:43] | but I’ll be back. | 马上就回来 |
[29:45] | Sure. | 好 |
[29:48] | You think Jack Brody is abusing boys? He spending all this time with Austin. | – 你觉得Jack Brody在虐待男孩儿? – 他一直都跟Austin在一起 |
[29:52] | He bought him a cell phone. He told him to keep it a secret. | 给他买了手机 还说别跟别人讲 |
[29:54] | I think it is possible that Brody is grooming him. | 我觉得有可能Brody在虐待他 – 那Austin还好吗 |
[29:58] | Is Austin okay? Do you think he actually got to him? No, I don’t. | 你觉得他被那什么了吗 – 不 没有 |
[30:02] | He’s not showing any signs of trauma. | 没有受伤的迹象 |
[30:04] | But that still doesn’t explain why somebody would try to kill Hopper. | 但还是没法解释为什么有人想要杀了Hopper |
[30:07] | Maybe Coach Hopper knew Brody’s secret. | 或许Hopper教练知道Brody的秘密 |
[30:10] | And then still invited him to teach at the academy? He’s a big draw. | – 那还请他来教网球? – 他那么有名 |
[30:13] | It’s business. Sometimes money trumps morality. | 多好的商机啊 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[30:17] | Maybe. You know what? Let’s take another look at the evidence. | 或许吧 我们再去查查证据 |
[30:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:52] | What is that? Antemortem bite wound. | – 这是什么 – 死前被咬的伤口 |
[30:56] | I know that. Inside it. | 我知道 说里面呢 |
[31:01] | You see it? Right under that flap of skin. | 看到了吗 就在皮肤下面 |
[31:05] | It’s definitely foreign. | 肯定是什么外来物 |
[31:13] | Appears to be a piece of fabric. | 感觉像是一片布 |
[31:20] | Could have been introduced by the canine’s teeth. | 可能是狗牙齿上的 |
[31:31] | It’s bright blue. | 亮蓝色 |
[31:35] | White residue. | 白色的残渣 |
[31:38] | Likely some kind of screen print. | 像是丝绢上的印花 |
[31:43] | Hopefully, that helps. It does. | – 但愿能帮上忙 – 的确 |
[31:46] | I know who our killer is. | 我知道凶手是谁了 |
[31:52] | That’s what the warrant was for? My jacket? | 你们拿搜查令就为了这个? 我的衣服? |
[31:58] | It’s a match. | 吻合了 Jack |
[31:59] | Jack Brody, you’re under arrest for the murder | Brody 你因为谋杀Ross Hemmet |
[32:01] | of Ross Hemmet and the attempted murder of Larry Hopper. | 以及谋杀Larry Hopper未遂被捕 |
[32:04] | Maybe you shouldn’t have picked a weapon that could bite back. | 你应该找一个不会袭击你的武器 |
[32:06] | I already told you the dog bit me when it chased me out of the showers. | 我告诉过你了 |
[32:09] | Jack, your timeline is wrong. If the dog had bit you after, then why was your jacket in Ross’ wound? | 那狗追我出浴室时候咬了我 |
[32:14] | Math only works if you were bit first; | 只有狗先咬的你才说的通 |
[32:16] | when you let the dog loose. | 你放狗的时候 |
[32:25] | All right, I want a lawyer. | 好吧 我要律师 |
[32:27] | Fine, you can call a lawyer, but let me tell you something. | 好的 你可以找一个律师 让我告诉你吧 |
[32:29] | Once a jury hears that you tried to kill a man because he knew you were a pedophile… | 一旦陪审团听到你试图杀害 一个知道你是恋童癖的人时 |
[32:32] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I’m no pedophile! | 等下等下 我不是恋童癖 |
[32:34] | Then why are you giving Austin gifts?! What, the cell phone? Yes. | 那你为什么给Austin礼物 – 什么 手机吗 – 没错 |
[32:38] | Look, the kid doesn’t got anybody! He’s got me. | – 听着 那孩子无依无靠的 – 他有我 |
[32:40] | Well, he’s got me, too, and I wanted him to lean on me! | 还有我 我想让他依靠我 |
[32:42] | I wanted him to be able to get away from… | 我想让他摆脱那些… |
[32:49] | From what? | 摆脱什么 |
[32:53] | Jack? | |
[32:56] | From Coach Hopper. | Hopper教练 |
[32:58] | That’s why I would hang with Austin after camp, so Hopper couldn’t. | 所以我才在训练后陪着Austin 这样Hopper就不会… |
[33:03] | Are you telling me that Coach Hopper is a threat? | 你是说Hopper教练虐待孩子吗 |
[33:11] | When I went to Millington Academy, | 我最开始去Millington网球学校的时候 |
[33:14] | there was rumors about Coach. | 有一些关于教练的传闻 |
[33:17] | A teammate he would take special interest in | 他特别关注的选手 |
[33:19] | would just start acting weird. | 会表现得很怪异 |
[33:22] | Reclusive. | 慢慢退出大家视线 |
[33:26] | And then one night, | 有一天晚上 |
[33:28] | my roommate told me that Coach abused him. | 我室友告诉我教练虐待了他 |
[33:32] | And I didn’t believe him. | 我不相信 |
[33:35] | But when I saw him with Austin… | 然后我看到Austin… |
[33:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[33:42] | Do you really think I’ve got what it takes? I do. | – 你真觉得我有天赋吗 – 是的 |
[33:46] | In fact, I think you should start sticking around after class, | 其实 我觉得你应该课后留下 |
[33:50] | work on that forehand. | 好好练练正手 |
[33:53] | Story’s exactly the same. | 故事完全一致 |
[33:56] | So I approach Coach. | 我去找了教练 |
[33:58] | I know what you’re planning to do with Austin in that locker room, | 我知道你在更衣室里打算对Austin做什么 |
[34:00] | and I’m calling the cops. | 我要报警 |
[34:06] | Go ahead, Jack. But let me tell you how it’s gonna go down. | 去吧 Jack 让我告诉你事情会怎么发展 |
[34:10] | I’m gonna call one of my good friends at the State Attorney’s office, | 我会给我州检的一个朋友打电话 |
[34:12] | and they’re gonna have the charges dropped. | 他们会撤销指控 |
[34:14] | Then I’ll go to the news. You go to them, and you tell them whatever you like. | – 那我去上新闻 – 去吧 随便说 |
[34:17] | ‘Cause then I’m gonna go to my friend Grant. You know Grant. | 我会去找我的朋友 Grant 你知道他的 |
[34:20] | He’s a board member. Well, he owns a publicity firm. | 他是董事会成员 传媒公司都是他的 |
[34:22] | And he’s gonna spin this and leak stories about you that’ll end your tennis career. | 他会把新闻转嫁到你身上 到时候你的职业生涯就全毁了 |
[34:26] | I don’t care about that, Coach. Good. | – 我不在乎我的事业 – 很好 |
[34:29] | Because whether you have a career or not, I’m gonna still run this place. | 因为不管你还打不打球 这里都还是我管事儿 |
[34:35] | Look, this would have gone on forever. | 听着 这样的伤害会是永久的 |
[34:37] | I- I had to do something. | 我必须做点什么 |
[34:42] | An innocent man was killed, Jack. | 一个无辜的人被杀了啊 Jack |
[34:49] | No one else was supposed to be there. | 没人应该在那儿的 |
[34:52] | It was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[34:55] | I wish you’d have come to us first. | 我真希望你先来找我们自首 |
[35:04] | My guess is with all this evidence, your boyfriend over there at the ASA’s got a slam dunk | 我猜有了这些证据 你那州检的男友 就不用太操心了吧 |
[35:09] | on this case, huh? Yeah, maybe. | 是的吧 |
[35:10] | But I’m more interested in Coach Hopper. | 但我更关心Hopper教练 |
[35:13] | Gotta prove that those kids are being abused. | 必须证明那些孩子们被虐待 |
[35:16] | I think we should interview that Andrew Kingman kid. | 我觉得应该去会会那个Andrew Kingman |
[35:18] | Hey, buddy. Geez. Whoa, geez. | 嘿 乖孩子 老天… |
[35:21] | What is wrong with you? I don’t know, I’m like a chew toy to these dogs. | – 你怎么搞的 – 我不知道 感觉自己像狗狗玩具一样 |
[35:26] | Maybe it wasn’t you he was after. | 或许它没冲你呢 |
[35:30] | It’s the janitor’s clothes. | 这是管理员的衣服 |
[35:35] | It’s the janitor’s clothes. | 这是管理员的衣服 |
[35:44] | That explains it. | 你听听 |
[35:45] | Got alpha-2u-globulin all over the janitor’s vest. | 管理员背心上有阿尔法球蛋白 |
[35:49] | Pheromones? | 外激素? |
[35:52] | Used to establish dominance among canines. | 都是加固犬齿用的 |
[35:56] | No! Provokes aggression. | 不 加强侵略能力 |
[35:58] | So Ross Hemmet, the janitor, was being targeted. | 所以说这个管理员Ross Hemmt也是目标啊 |
[36:01] | And I bet we’d find those pheromones on Hopper’s towel, too. | 我打赌也能在Hopper毛巾上发现这些 |
[36:05] | Except Jack said Ross’ death was accidental. | 但是Jack说Ross的死是个意外 |
[36:07] | And how would he even get ahold of the pheromones? You know what? | – 他又怎么会有这些外激素呢 |
[36:11] | I think I know someone who might have access to that. | – 知道么 |
[36:23] | What are you guys standing around here for? | 我知道有个人能有这些了 你们又来干什么 |
[36:26] | You heading home, William? The name’s Mason. | – 你要回家了 William? – 我叫Mason |
[36:30] | No, it’s not. It’s William Diaz. | 才不是 你叫William Diaz |
[36:34] | Says so right here in the photo. | 这照片上写着的 |
[36:37] | So what? I changed my name. That’s not a crime. | 那又怎样 我改名字 又不犯法 |
[36:41] | Killing people is a crime. | 杀人犯法 |
[36:44] | Jack Now Jack Brody told us that his roommate had been abused | |
[36:48] | by Coach Hopper, and we think that’s you. | Brody说他室友被教练Hopper虐待过 |
[36:51] | So you gave Jack a vicious dog, | 我们认为那室友就是你 你给了Jack那只狗 |
[36:53] | then you faked a break-in to cover your tracks. | 然后假装有人闯入来掩盖罪行 |
[37:00] | Larry Hopper is a freak. | Larry Hopper是个变态 |
[37:05] | I tried to forget about what he did to me. | 我试图忘记他对我做的事情 |
[37:08] | I was almost succeeding | 都快忘了 |
[37:11] | until Jack came by a few days ago. | Jack几天前又来找我 |
[37:14] | I’m sorry I didn’t believe about Coach, all right? | 抱歉我当时没相信你关于教练的事儿 |
[37:16] | Look, I was a kid, I didn’t understand. Yeah? | 我那会儿还是孩子我不懂 |
[37:18] | What do you want me to say? Want me to say thank you? huh? Hey! | 你想要我说什么啊 要谢谢你吗 |
[37:21] | Too little, too late, you understand?! No, no! I’m working at the academy right now! | – 太晚了太晚了 明白吗 – 不不 我现在在网球学校工作 |
[37:25] | All right? I saw him with a kid. | 知道吗 我看到他和一孩子在一起 |
[37:27] | Oh, yeah? You’re surprised? Huh? You saw him with a kid? That’s right! | 怎么着 你很吃惊吗 你看到他跟孩子一起 没错 |
[37:32] | Guys like him can’t stop! Get out of my face. | 他那样的变态不会停手的 你给我滚 |
[37:35] | No, we’re gonna stop him. We’re gonna stop him. | 我们要阻止他 我们要阻止他 |
[37:42] | That man deserves to die. And what about Ross Hemmet? | – 那人死不足惜 – 那Ross Hemmt呢 |
[37:46] | You and Jack think he deserved to die, too? | 你和Jack觉得他也应该死吗 |
[37:48] | Is that why you covered his clothes with pheromones? | 所以你才在他衣服上喷了外激素吗 |
[37:53] | Jack didn’t know about that. I did that on my own. | Jack不知道这个 是我干的 |
[37:57] | Did Ross abuse you, too, Mason? | Ross也虐待了你吗 Mason? |
[38:02] | No… | 没有 |
[38:03] | but what he did was just as bad. | 但他做的事一样坏 |
[38:10] | You’re not supposed to be in here. Help me. | – 你不该在这里的 – 救救我 |
[38:14] | Please? | 求你了 |
[38:22] | We’re okay here, Rossie. | 没事儿的 Rossie |
[38:37] | I asked him for help, and he didn’t do anything. | 我让他帮我 他却什么都没做 |
[38:43] | He didn’t do anything. | 他什么都没做 |
[38:46] | He just stood there! You understand? | 他就在那儿站着 你懂吗 |
[38:49] | He didn’t do anything! | 他什么都没做 |
[38:52] | You’re under arrest, Mason, for the murder | 你被捕了 Mason |
[38:54] | of Ross Hemmet and the attempted murder of Coach Hopper. | 因为谋杀Ross Hemmt和谋杀Hopper未遂被捕 |
[38:58] | I wanted to save those kids from what I went through. | 我不想让那些孩子再经历我的遭遇 |
[39:03] | Understand? I understand. | – 明白吗 – 我懂 |
[39:06] | Yeah? I do. Take him. | – 真的吗 – 我真理解 带走他 |
[39:18] | This makes me so mad. These guys are gonna go to prison, | 我太愤怒了 这些人要去监狱 |
[39:21] | and the abuse they tried to stop will continue. | 他们试图阻止的虐待还在继续 |
[39:23] | What do we do? Mason agreed to take the stand, | 我们应该怎么办 Mason同意出来作证 |
[39:27] | but he’s not a reliable witness. He’s a felon. Yeah. | – 但他不可信 他是杀人犯 – 是的 |
[39:31] | Coach Hopper will walk unless we find another victim to come forward. | 除非另一位受害者出来指证 Hopper教练不会受到惩罚 |
[39:35] | Other side. | 转过去 |
[39:36] | Wait a minute. We know one. | 等下 我们知道一个啊 |
[39:51] | Andrew, we need your help. | Andrew 我们需要你的帮助 |
[39:54] | We know that lawsuit wasn’t about your parents getting money. | 我知道你父母的诉讼不是为了钱 |
[39:57] | It really happened. | 虐待真的发生过 |
[40:00] | We need you to stop covering for Coach Hopper. | 我们需要你别再帮Hopper教练掩盖真相 |
[40:05] | But he wasn’t a monster like you’re saying. | 他不是你们口中的变态 |
[40:09] | He was only trying to help me; to make me better. | 他只是想帮我 让我更好 |
[40:13] | Well, that’s what he told you. That’s what he wanted you to believe. | 那是他告诉你的 他让你这么去相信 |
[40:17] | But you know in your heart that that’s not true. | 但你内心深处知道不是这样的 |
[40:21] | Andrew, now is your chance. | Andrew 现在是你的机会了 |
[40:24] | You can protect the children at the academy | 你可以保护网球学校里的孩子 |
[40:26] | the way somebody should have protected you. | 就像当初有人应该保护你一样 |
[40:42] | I was 12… | 我那会儿才12岁 |
[40:45] | when he first… | 他第一次… |
[40:49] | I thought it was my fault. | 我以为那是我的错 |
[40:52] | Then it just started to feel normal. | 慢慢感觉就正常多了 |
[40:56] | Like it was supposed to be this way. | 感觉就应该这样 |
[41:00] | I just didn’t want to make him mad. | 我不想让他生气 |
[41:06] | I looked up to him so much. | 我那么崇敬他 |
[41:08] | Coach Hopper knows that kids tend to blame themselves. He relies on that. | Hopper教练知道孩子们都会责备自己 他知道你们的心理 |
[41:13] | He preys on that, that innocent confusion. | 他就因此为所欲为 你们内心的困惑 |
[41:18] | Look, I want to help you. | 听着 我想帮你 |
[41:21] | I do. | 我真的 |
[41:24] | But I can’t say any of this on the record. | 但是我不能说任何有关记录上的事情 |
[41:28] | I signed a nondisclosure agreement, remember? | 我签署了保密协议 记得吗 |
[41:34] | Did the abuse stop after you signed the agreement? | 你签协议之后他又虐待过你吗 |
[41:42] | Andrew, | |
[41:44] | anything that happened after that date is not covered by the agreement. | 从那之后发生的事都不受协议约束 |
[41:49] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[41:54] | Don’t let him keep this power over you. | 别让他的阴影笼罩你一辈子 |
[41:57] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[41:58] | You can stand up to him. Stand up for yourself. | 你可以站出来 为了你自己 |
[42:05] | Larry Hopper, a respected coach at the Millington Tennis Academy, | Larry Hopper Millington网球学校 备受尊敬的教练 |
[42:09] | was taken into custody today | 今天因为被指控 |
[42:10] | and charged with multiple counts of child molestation | 多项猥亵儿童罪名被捕 |
[42:13] | after another employee at the academy, Andrew Kingman, | 另一名员工 Andrew Kingman |
[42:16] | came forward and told authorities that he’d been one of Mr. Hopper’s victims. | 站出来指证自己曾是Hopper的受害者 |
[42:21] | I hope that my experience will help to give anyone | 我希望我的遭遇可以帮助 |
[42:24] | who has ever been a victim of abuse | 那些被虐待过的受害者 |
[42:27] | the courage to come forward. | 给他们勇气站出来 |
[42:29] | Watching Coach Hopper in this moment, I feel vindicated. | 此刻看着Hopper教练 我知道自己做的是对的 |
[42:33] | He’s coming. He’s coming. They’re bringing out Hopper now. | 他来了 他来了 |
[42:37] | Cover my face with my jacket, please. | 他们把Hopper带出来了 用夹克帮我挡着脸好吗 |
[42:40] | You’ve been covered up long enough. | 你已经藏了太久了 |
[42:42] | There he is. That’s him! | 他来了 就是他 |
[43:13] | OMG he’s got a gun! | 老天 他有枪 |