时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:31] | Help! Help me! Over here! | 帮我一把 这边这边 |
[02:21] | Name’s Henry Duncan, age 42, his body washed ashore. | 他名叫Henry Duncan 42岁 尸体被冲上岸 |
[02:24] | Found his paddle board about a mile from here. Still trying to locate a vehicle. | 一英里外发现他的桨板 现仍在定位交通工具 |
[02:28] | Wound suggests he was gored by a boat going at high speed. | 伤口显示他是被一艘高速行驶的快艇所伤 |
[02:32] | We got a time of death, Tom? | Tom 死亡时间有吗 |
[02:35] | Level of skin maceration… | 皮肤的浸渍程度显示 |
[02:37] | He’s been in the water two hours. No boat crash was reported. | – 他在水里泡了两个小时 – 没有撞船事故上报 |
[02:40] | If it was an accident, it was a hit and run. | 如果是意外的话 这是肇事逃逸 |
[02:43] | Believe me, this was no accident. | 信我一句 绝不是什么意外 |
[02:45] | There are two distinctly-angled wound patterns here. | 这里有两处直角形状的伤口 |
[02:50] | He was hit first here. | 他第一次被撞位置在这 |
[02:53] | Suggesting he was on his stomach. Maybe he was trying to swim away. | – 这表明他是正面向上 – 也许他正试图游开 |
[02:57] | His body then flipped over. | 接着他的尸体被翻了过来 |
[02:59] | It appears his legs got caught in the propeller. | 显然他的腿卷进螺旋桨里 |
[03:05] | The boater circled and struck him again, this second time, | 开船之人转着圈又撞了他一次 第二次 |
[03:09] | nearly cleaving his head off. | 几乎把他的脑袋劈下来了 |
[03:11] | That’s what left him with this hanging chad of a head. | 他的头就这样半掉不掉地挂在脖子上 |
[03:15] | Well, gentlemen, we’ve got to find that boat. | 先生们 我们得找到那艘快艇 |
[03:18] | That boat is our murder weapon. | 船就是凶器呐 |
[04:21] | You sure this is the right boat? I don’t see any signs of a collision. | 你确定就是这艘快艇? 没见着有碰撞痕迹啊 |
[04:24] | Oh, this beauty is made of extremely strong and flexible composites. | 这艘快艇是由牢固柔韧的材料制成 |
[04:28] | Human body wouldn’t have done much damage. The speed the killer was going, | 人类尸体不会对船造成很大损害 以凶手开船的速度 |
[04:31] | and most of the boat wasn’t even touching the water. | 船身的大部分甚至都没沾水 |
[04:34] | Then it would have been hydroplaning, Eric. | 那船就是在水上滑行 Eric |
[04:38] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[04:40] | Eric… take a look at this. | Eric 看这个 |
[04:44] | What’s up? What’s that on the propeller? | – 怎么了 – 螺旋桨上是什么 |
[04:49] | Looks like human flesh. Yes, it does. | – 貌似是人肉 – 没错 |
[04:51] | Hey, Frank? | – 在 |
[04:58] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮助吗 |
[05:01] | Yeah, Dylan Perez. | 我是Dylan Perez |
[05:03] | I got a call. I see you guys found my boat. Are you the one that reported it missing this morning? | – 我接到电话 看到你们找到我的船了 – 你是今早报警说船失踪的人 |
[05:08] | That’s right. So did you guys figure out who stole it? We’re working on that. | – 是的 这么说你们找着偷船的家伙了? – 我们仍在调查之中 |
[05:12] | Who else had access to it, Mr. Perez? Nobody. | – 还有谁接近过这艘船 Perez先生 – 没人了 |
[05:14] | I mean, I’m usually the… | 通常我是… |
[05:20] | I had a little too much tequila last night. | 我昨晚喝酒喝高了 |
[05:21] | Left the keys in when I docked her and then… I mean, this morning it was gone. | 把船停码头上然后钥匙落在船上 今天早晨船就不见了 |
[05:26] | It was used to kill a man. What? | – 你这艘船杀了一个人 – 什么 |
[05:30] | I mean, I don’t… I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此事一无所知 |
[05:32] | And you don’t know who took the boat? No, I-I’m sorry. No. | – 你也不知道谁开走你的船 – 不知道 抱歉 |
[05:36] | Eric, you get something? | Eric 有发现吗 |
[05:39] | Yeah, some kind of grease on the steering wheel here. | 方向盘上发现些许油脂 |
[05:42] | Yeah, that wasn’t there last night when I docked her. | 昨晚停船的时候方向盘上没有东西 |
[05:44] | Well, it’s there now, isn’t it? | 现在有了 不是吗 |
[05:55] | H, stuff on the dashboard is definitely engine oil. | H 仪表板上的物质肯定是机油 |
[05:58] | So does it match the boat’s engine oil? | 与该快艇用的机油相符么 |
[06:00] | No, that’s lithium-based with a corrosion inhibitor. | 不是 快艇用的机油里有含锂基的防锈剂 |
[06:03] | The stuff on the dashboard is calcium-based, | 仪表盘上的机油是钙基 |
[06:04] | used for trucks, cars, motorcycles. Yeah. | 是卡车 汽车 机车的常用油 |
[06:07] | Turns out our victim’s son is Sean Duncan, motocross champ. | 受害人儿子Sean Duncan 是摩托车越野赛冠军 |
[06:11] | Odds are he knows his way around a cigarette boat. | 就不知道他还会不会快艇越野 |
[06:13] | Two witnesses say he argued with his son right before he left the race. | 两位证人看到他离开比赛前 同父亲发生过争执 |
[06:16] | Okay, here’s what we’re going to do. | 好的 我们就从这下手 |
[06:17] | Let’s focus on his job and nail down his timeline before the murder. | 注意力放在他的工作上 确定他谋杀前的时间表 |
[06:21] | All right, I’ll grab Calleigh and check out the vic’s home life. | 好的 我和Calleigh去调查死者的家庭生活 |
[06:34] | This must be his kid | 那个应该就是他的孩子了 |
[06:35] | Sean Duncan? | |
[06:37] | Henry’s your dad? | Henry是你爸爸? |
[06:38] | Yeah, he’s at work. He’ll be back around 7:00. | 对 他还在工作 7点左右才会回家 |
[06:41] | Got to talk to you about something, Sean. | 我们有个消息要通知你 Sean |
[06:42] | I’m late for class. Who are you? We’re MDPD, Sean. | – 我迟到了 你们是谁呀 – 我们是迈阿密戴德郡警局的 Sean |
[06:46] | What we have to say is not easy. What? | – 这个消息有些沉重 – 怎么了 |
[06:50] | Your father was killed this morning. | 你父亲今早被人谋杀了 |
[06:53] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 |
[07:03] | Hey, hang on… | 坚持住 |
[07:05] | Just take a deep breath, all right, Sean? | 深呼吸 Sean |
[07:07] | Just breathe. | 慢慢呼吸 |
[07:13] | Big motocross champion. | 都是摩托越野大赛冠军了 |
[07:15] | Still stayed in college, huh? My dad wanted me to graduate. | – 还在大学念书哈 – 爸爸想让我毕业 |
[07:21] | Sean, we know that you pulled out of a big race last week. | Sean 我们知道上周你退出一项重大比赛 |
[07:23] | People said that they had overheard you and your father arguing. | 有人听到你和你爸爸在争执 |
[07:27] | Really? This is what’s happening? | 怎么 这也算与案子有关吗 |
[07:31] | I’m sorry, we have to ask you these questions. Of course you do. | – 很抱歉 我们不得不问你这些问题 – 当然你们会问 |
[07:38] | He thought that I was cheating. | 他以为我在骗他 |
[07:42] | Don’t read me the regulations, Dad. All right? It’s not that big of a deal. Everybody does it. | 别跟我讲约法三章好吗 爸爸 这真不是什么大不了的事 大家都这么做 |
[07:45] | Answer the question, Sean. If I strip and unseal that engine, | 回答我的问题 Sean 如果我拆开发动机 |
[07:48] | am I going to find that it’s oversized? Will you wake up?! | – 我是否会发现发动机是加大的呢 – 你就不能清醒点么 |
[07:51] | I’m here to win! This is about much more than a race! | – 我来是为了获胜 – 诚信比比赛重要得多 |
[07:57] | I had to back out or he was going to report me. | 我不得不退出 否则他就去举报我 |
[08:00] | Must have made you mad. Yeah. | – 你肯定都快疯了 – 对啊 |
[08:03] | You follow him down to the beach this morning? No. | – 你今早跟着他去了海边吗 – 没有 |
[08:07] | Did you and your father have any… | 你爸爸有没有其他… |
[08:08] | Stop! Stop, okay? | 别说了 别说了 好么 |
[08:10] | I didn’t do anything to my dad | 我没有伤害我爸 |
[08:13] | Look, what about Miss Jaden? She’s crazy. Talk to her. | 你们怎么不找Jaden小姐这个疯婆子谈谈 |
[08:16] | I don’t know who that is. Connie Jaden, our neighbor. | – 我不认识这号人 – Connie Jaden 我们邻居 |
[08:20] | She already tried to kill Tiberius. Who’s Tiberius? My dog. | – 她试图害死Tiberius – |
[08:23] | She gave him chocolate. He was throwing up all over the place this morning. | Tiberius是谁 我的爱犬 她喂它巧克力 今早狗吐得到处都是 |
[08:27] | He’s still at the vet. Do you have any idea why she would do something like that? | – 现在还在看兽医 – 你知道她为啥会做出如此举动吗 |
[08:30] | Because she’s psychotic. | 因为她是个神经病 |
[08:32] | All right, one second, she’s all neighborly and sweet, and then | 上一秒她和蔼又可亲 |
[08:35] | the moment that Tiberius lets out a yelp, she snaps. | Tiberius一叫 她也跟着吠 |
[08:38] | And her and my dad really got into it yesterday. | 她和我爸昨天已经交涉过了 |
[08:41] | I sleep to the sound of that dog barking. | 我伴着狗叫声入睡 |
[08:43] | I- I eat to the sound of that dog barking. | 就着狗叫声吃饭 |
[08:45] | I bathe to the sound of that dog barking. | 呼吸之间都是汪汪的叫声 |
[08:48] | We’re working on it. I am so sorry. | 我们正在解决这件事 不好意思 |
[08:50] | If you can’t handle the situation, I will. | 你如果解决不来 那就我来解决 |
[08:55] | She threaten your dad? Yeah, she did. | – 她威胁你爸爸? – 是的 |
[08:58] | Where exactly does she live, Sean? Right across the street. | – 她具体住在哪 Sean – 就在街对面 |
[09:02] | She’s probably there. I think she works from home or something. She’s always around. | 她可能在家 我想她就在家工作吧 她一直就在家附近出现 |
[09:11] | See you next time. | 下次见 |
[09:15] | It’s a boyfriend, maybe? Something… | – 这是她男朋友? – 可能吧 |
[09:20] | Another boyfriend, coming up. Hm… | 又来一个男朋友 |
[09:24] | You looking for the lady of the house? | 你找住在这的那位女士吗 |
[09:26] | Oh… uh… I must have the wrong address. | 我一定是弄错地址了 |
[09:30] | Yeah, I think you have the wrong address. | 我觉得你记错了地址 |
[09:32] | That clears things up. | 才让一切真相大白 |
[09:38] | Look at all this garbage. Oh, yeah… | 看这些垃圾 |
[09:41] | Well, a lot of chocolate. | 好多巧克力啊 |
[09:51] | Connie Jaden? Hi, we’re from MDPD. | – 嗨 我们是迈阿密戴德郡警局的 |
[09:55] | We need to talk. I’m busy. | – 我们谈谈 – 我很忙 |
[09:57] | Oh, you don’t have to worry. Your next appointment just cancelled. | 你不用担心 接下来的预约已经取消了 |
[10:00] | Come on out. | 出来吧 |
[10:07] | You know, I gotta say, you don’t look like the type that eats chocolate by the boxful. | 我得说 你的身材不像是 能吃下一盒巧克力的人 |
[10:10] | That’s, uh, that’s gotta be bad for business. | 这样会不利于你的事业发展 |
[10:12] | We know that you and Henry Duncan argued yesterday. | 我们知道昨天你和Henry Duncan争吵过 |
[10:16] | Look… | 你们看 |
[10:17] | That dog is obnoxious. | 那条狗太可恨了 |
[10:19] | Henry was murdered this morning. | Henry今早被人杀害了 |
[10:23] | He’s dead? Henry? | 他死了? Henry? |
[10:32] | Listen, that guy was a pain in my ass, complaining about the height of my grass, | 那家伙让我头疼 抱怨我家草长得太高 |
[10:37] | or when I left my trash cans out, but I wouldn’t kill him. | 不盖垃圾桶的盖子什么的 但我不会杀他 |
[10:40] | Even if he found out you were tricking and he threatened to turn you in? | 即使是他发现你卖淫 威胁要告发你? |
[10:46] | He had no idea. | 他不会知道的 |
[10:48] | If you can’t handle the situation, I will. | 你如果解决不来 那就我来解决 |
[10:51] | Tiberius is only barking because of all the foot traffic you have at your house. | Tiberius会叫是因为你门前车水马龙的 |
[10:54] | What I do in my house is my business. | 我家里做的可是自己的买卖 |
[10:58] | Your business is the problem. | 可你的买卖有问题 |
[11:00] | Excuse me? I know you’re a notary. | – 你再说一遍 – 我知道你是公证员 |
[11:03] | This block is zoned residential. | 这块土地是划作居住区的 |
[11:05] | It violates the housing code, having your notary clients | 让你的客户随时到你家办理公证 |
[11:07] | coming to your house at all hours. | 有违住宅规范条例 |
[11:09] | My notary clients? | 办理公证的客户? |
[11:11] | I know it’s hard to make ends meet since you’ve had to close your real estate business. | 我知道自从你不干房地产后有些入不敷出 |
[11:14] | But it’s not right. And it has to stop. | 但这样做是不对的 你得停手 |
[11:17] | Henry was an uptight Boy Scout. | Henry就像一名紧张的童子军 |
[11:19] | But he was sweet. I wouldn’t hurt him. | 但他人很好 我不会伤害他 |
[11:23] | No, just his dog, right? | 只毒了他的狗 对吧 |
[11:28] | You said he was murdered this morning? Yes. | – 你们说他今早被人杀害的? – 没错 |
[11:31] | I was with a client. What’s the client’s name? | – 我正和一位客户在一起 – 客户叫什么名字 |
[11:34] | Will Kingsley. He’s actually a friend of Henry’s. I met him at one of his barbecues. | Will Kingsley 他还是Henry的朋友 吃烤肉时认识的 |
[11:39] | Do you know how they know each other? They worked at the same accounting firm. | – 他们是怎么认识的 – 他们在同一家会计师事务所工作 |
[11:43] | Actually, if you see Will, can you give him this? | 还有你们见到Will后 能把这个捎给他吗 |
[11:46] | ‘Cause he left it here this morning. Um, sure. | – 他今早落在我家的 – 没问题 |
[11:51] | Thank you for your time. Yeah. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[11:59] | I guess that means that Henry’s coworker had a secret to keep. | 我猜Henry的同事有秘密要保守咯 |
[12:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:04] | I’ll have Ryan bring him in. | 我让Ryan带他回警局 |
[12:07] | So you were late for work this morning. | 这么说你今早上班迟到了 |
[12:10] | Maybe a few minutes, what? | 几分钟吧 怎么了 |
[12:12] | Did you check my timecard or something? No. | – 你们检查我的考勤卡了? – 不是 |
[12:16] | You know, we arrested Henry Duncan’s neighbor Connie Jaden for prostitution. | 我们以卖淫罪逮捕了 Henry Duncan的邻居 Connie Jaden |
[12:21] | And she said you were at her house this morning. | 她供认说你今早在她家 |
[12:25] | She has me confused with someone else. | 她把我和别人搞混了 |
[12:30] | You, uh, you left this behind. | 你 你还把领带落在她家 |
[12:38] | Okay. So… | 好吧 |
[12:40] | maybe I’ve been to see her a few times, including this morning. | 我去找过她几次 包括今天早晨 |
[12:43] | Did Henry know about it? I mean, was he going to report you? | Henry知道吗 他要去举报你吗 |
[12:45] | No. I’d never let him find out something like that. | 不知道 这样的事我才不会让他知道 |
[12:49] | Why? Because… | – 为什么 – 因为… |
[12:52] | Henry believed everyone should play by the rules. | Henry认为每个人都应该遵守规则 |
[12:55] | He wouldn’t let you get away with anything. | 谁都不能侥幸逃开 |
[12:58] | It’s what made him a great accountant. It’s also why his wife left him. | 所以他才会成为一名优秀的会计师 也是因为这样他老婆才会离他而去 |
[13:01] | Did he have any contact with his wife? | 他和他妻子还有联系吗 |
[13:04] | Hmm, not that I know of. He was really busy with work. | 据我所知是没有 他真的是忙于工作 |
[13:07] | Did he have anything at work going on? Any new clients? I don’t know. | – 他工作进行得如何 有新客户吗 – 我不知道 |
[13:11] | Was he having any troubles? | 他最近有麻烦吗 |
[13:14] | Yeah, he did mention something. | 有 他有提到过 |
[13:16] | It was keeping him up at night. | 萦绕在心头整晚 |
[13:22] | Wow, we are late for this meeting. | 我们开会迟到了 |
[13:25] | I’m sorry I made you wait. | 很抱歉让你等 |
[13:28] | Henry, what’s up? | Henry 出什么事了 |
[13:30] | Everything okay? You look like a wreck. | 还好吧 脸色糟透了 |
[13:33] | I have to go to Jane. I was going over a client’s financials. | 我要去找Jane 我得过一遍一个客户的财务状况 |
[13:36] | And Will, our firm is overlooking a serious matter. | Will 我们公司忽略了一个严重问题 |
[13:40] | It’s not your problem. | 这不是你的问题 |
[13:42] | People’s lives are at stake. | 人命关天啊 |
[13:45] | Let it go, Henry. | 别想了 Henry |
[13:46] | Look the other way. I could never do that. | – 换个方式看问题 – 我永远都做不到 |
[13:54] | Do you have any idea what it was? | 你知道他说的是什么问题吗 |
[13:57] | He found something in one of our client files. | 他发现一个客户的文件有问题 |
[13:59] | I don’t know. I didn’t ask. | 具体的我不知道 我也没问他 |
[14:01] | As crass as it may sound, maybe I was the smart one, huh? | 听上去可能不太地道 没准我才是聪明人哈 |
[14:05] | We’re gonna need to see those files. | 我们要看那些文件 |
[14:07] | Well, contact our boss, Jane Caldicott, check his office. | 跟我们老板联系 Jane Caldicott 检查他的办公室 |
[14:12] | But that guy didn’t throw anything away. | 那个人什么都不会丢 |
[14:14] | There’s a ton of files you’ll have to go through. | 你们要扒拉的文件像小山一样高 |
[14:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:54] | Caldicott Accounting complied with our subpoena | Caldicott事务所按照传票要求 |
[14:56] | by giving us every piece of paper in that building. | 把大楼里的文件都给我们了 |
[14:59] | Well, they’re definitely hiding something. | 他们肯定是有事隐瞒 |
[15:00] | And if we have to look at every page, we’re gonna be here forever. | 如果我们一页页查下去 这辈子就死在这了 |
[15:05] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[15:08] | I think I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[15:10] | Maybe we don’t have to look at every single page. What do you mean? | – 也许我们不用一页页查呢 – 你什么意思 |
[15:14] | What if we just focus on the fingerprints on the folders? | 我们集中火力对准文件夹上的指纹如何 |
[15:17] | And if one of them contains the files Henry was worried about, | 如果其中一个文件夹里有Henry担忧的文件 |
[15:20] | he’ll have handled it the most. And that’ll be the one with the most prints on it. | – 他一定会着重处理 – 那样文件夹上指纹一定最多 |
[15:24] | Good thinking. | 好点子 |
[16:30] | What? You just have something on your… | – 怎么了 – 你的脸上沾了东西 |
[16:34] | Oh, is it, like, spinach in my teeth or… No, no… um… | – 我牙上有菠菜 – 不是 |
[16:39] | Here, I’ll just- | 这里 只是一点儿 |
[16:41] | Just a little… | 一点儿… |
[16:43] | fingerprint powder. | 指纹粉末 |
[16:48] | Thanks. Yeah. | – 谢了 – 不客气 |
[16:52] | Wow, look at all these fingerprints. | 看看这一堆指纹 |
[17:00] | So these accounting files have Henry’s fingerprints on them. | 这些会计档案上满是Henry的指纹 |
[17:02] | They also have the fingerprints of his boss, Jane Caldicott. | 上面还有他们老板Jane Caldicott的指纹 |
[17:06] | And then there’s this file. | 那就是这份文件咯 |
[17:08] | Scherner Developers… | Scherner开发公司 |
[17:09] | As you can see, both Jane and Henry handled this folder multiple times. | 你可以看出 Jane和Henry 都多次使用该文件夹 |
[17:13] | His prints are in green. Hers are in pink. | 他的指纹是绿色 她的指纹是粉色 |
[17:16] | Now Scherner’s building an environmentally-friendly housing development, | 现在Scherner正有环保住宅项目开工 |
[17:19] | and there doesn’t appear to be anything strange about that. | 目前也没有蹊跷之处 |
[17:21] | Except we dusted the pages inside the folder. | 直到我们检查过里面文件上的指纹 |
[17:24] | Henry’s prints are completely absent. Jane Caldicott replaced the paperwork. | – 一点都没有Henry的指纹 – Jane Caldicott替换了文件 |
[17:29] | H, That’s a multi-million dollar account. | H 那可是数百万的账目啊 |
[17:31] | Here’s what we do. Go back to the victim’s house, and see if he keeps paperwork there. | 接下来我们这样做 回死者家里 找找看他是否留存了文件 |
[17:45] | Did your dad ever mention a client at his firm, Scherner Development? | 你爸提过一个叫Scherner开发公司的客户没 |
[17:49] | Maybe. I kind of tuned him out when it came to work. | 也许吧 提到工作我就左耳进右耳出了 |
[17:51] | It would have been a major account worth millions of dollars. | 账目有数百万美元之巨 |
[17:54] | I’m sorry. I don’t remember. | 非常抱歉 我不记得了 |
[17:57] | Do you know if your dad ever kept any of his work at home? | 你知道你爸爸的工作文件都保存在哪吗 |
[18:00] | There might be some stuff in his desk. | 有一些可能在他的办公桌里 |
[18:02] | May I look? Yeah, please. | – 能看一下吗 – 可以 请 |
[18:21] | Were you always into racing? | 你一直都对赛车感兴趣吗 |
[18:22] | Pretty much my whole life. | 我这辈子是这样 |
[18:26] | Were you always good at it? | 你的状态一直都不错? |
[18:29] | Pretty much my whole life. | 我这辈子是这样 |
[18:35] | Do you need to get that? Phone’s been ringing all day. | – 你不去接电话? – 电话一天到晚在响 |
[18:40] | Just more questions from the funeral home, | 都是殡仪馆打电话问东问西 |
[18:42] | more stuff that I’m supposed to do. | 事情比我想到的要多得多 |
[18:44] | Do you have anyone that can help you, any family? | 没有亲戚来帮你么 |
[18:48] | My mom moved to Arizona with her trainer. | 妈妈她和教练一起搬到亚利桑那州 |
[18:51] | Cliche. | 之后就是老一套 |
[18:52] | And I’ve been blaming my dad ever since. | 我从那之后一直怪我爸 |
[18:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:59] | My dad wouldn’t have fun. | 我爸这人很沉闷 |
[19:01] | All he cared about were the details in everything. | 他关心的都是些细节 |
[19:03] | And what was the point? | 重点是什么 |
[19:05] | I mean, he wasted his life trying to get people to follow rules that didn’t even matter. | 他浪费时间 让人们去遵守不重要的规矩 |
[19:10] | I know that I’m supposed to feel sad. | 我知道 我应该难过 |
[19:13] | But… all I feel is pissed. | 但我现在很生气 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:28] | Is this your bag? You know what’s weird? | – 这是你的包吗 – 你知道奇怪的是什么 |
[19:32] | My dad goes nuts if I ever leave anything on the floor. | 如果我把东西放地上 我爸会疯掉的 |
[19:35] | Uh, those are shoes. | 那些都是鞋子 |
[19:40] | Any idea where this green paint came from? | 知道这绿色颜料是打哪来的吗 |
[19:43] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[20:33] | What am I looking at? Chromated copper arsenate. | – 要我看什么 – 铬化砷酸铜 |
[20:36] | Looks like it wasn’t just green paint on the bottom of Henry’s shoes. | Henry鞋底的物质不止是绿色颜料那么简单 |
[20:39] | Well, that’s poisonous. Deadly at the levels found in that soil sample. | – 嗯 这是有毒物质 – 土壤样本发现的浓度是致命等级 |
[20:43] | I’ll, uh, give you one guess where Henry found that stuff. | 你来猜一猜Henry在哪发现这一物质的 |
[20:46] | Why guess? You ready for a field trip? | 猜啥啊 准备好出外勤了没 |
[20:48] | Absolutely. Great. Green paint. | – 必须的 – 很好 绿色颜料 |
[20:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:01] | I’m sorry. This is a closed site. | 很抱歉 这里是封闭区 |
[21:03] | We’ll be ready for showings soon, but if you’re not authorized to be here… | 很快就准备好对外展示 如果你们未经授权进入… |
[21:06] | MDPD. I think we’re authorized. Who are you? | – 迈阿密警察 我想我们有授权 – 你是哪位 |
[21:09] | Bob Scherner. I’m the owner, and I’d like you to leave. | Bob Scherner 我是业主 想请你们离开 |
[21:12] | Well, Bob, when they say “green,” they actually mean environmentally safe. | Bob 人们提到”绿色”通常意味对环境无坏 |
[21:17] | They don’t mean you actually spray-paint the ground green. | 这不表示你们能在绿地上喷漆绿化 |
[21:19] | It’s just for aesthetic purposes. | 这是出于审美考虑 |
[21:22] | Well, I’m not concerned about the plants, Bob. What I’m concerned with is what’s underneath the plants. | 我关心的不是植物 Bob 我关心的是植物之下的土地 |
[21:27] | The dirt? Yeah, the dirt. | – 泥土? – 对 泥土 |
[21:29] | And if it the dirt’s killing the grass, what do you think | 如果泥土把草都毒死了 你以为 |
[21:31] | it’s going to do to the kids who are playing on top of it? | 在地面上玩耍的孩子们会有怎样后果 |
[21:33] | Check it, Sam. You can’t do that. | – 查一下 Sam – 你们不能这样做 |
[21:36] | Oh, yeah? My warrant says I can. | 是嘛 授权令说我可以耶 |
[21:54] | It’s positive for chromium, copper and arsenic. | 铬 铜和砷呈阳性 |
[21:58] | I’m calling my lawyer. Hey, why don’t you do that? | – 我要给我律师打电话 – 你干脆这样做吧 |
[22:00] | And, uh, why don’t you tell him you can meet him down at the police station? Let’s go, Bob. | 你告诉他 你们直接在警局碰头好了 走吧 Bob |
[22:06] | I got nothing to say to him. | 我对他没有什么好说的 |
[22:07] | I don’t want to talk to him, nothing, all right? Gentlemen. | – 我什么都不想对他说 |
[22:17] | H. Mr. Wolfe. | – 先生们 |
[22:19] | So, the developer’s lawyer won’t let him talk to us, so I’m bringing in the victim’s boss, the accountant. | 开发商律师不让他跟我们谈 所以我带死者老板 他们的会计师过来 |
[22:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:25] | Jane Caldicott? Uh, yes. | – 我是 |
[22:28] | Will this take very long? | 这会花很长时间吗 |
[22:29] | I was in the middle of organizing rial ceremony for Henry. | 我还在安排Henry的追悼会 |
[22:34] | Your client, Mr. Scherner, | 你的客户Scherner先生 |
[22:35] | bought land that was previously used as a wood pressure treatment facility, is that right? | 买下以前用于木材处理的地皮 对吧 |
[22:40] | Well, that’s news to me. | 没听说过啊 |
[22:42] | That’s interesting to hear, | 这倒有意思了 |
[22:43] | considering your fingerprints are all over this file. | 文件上到处都是你的指纹 |
[22:47] | Henry crunches the numbers. Mr. Scherner buys the property at below-market values. | Henry计算了数字 Scherner在房地产市场 低迷时期买下了地皮 |
[22:50] | And now he builds exorbitantly-priced houses on that same property. | 现在他在那块儿地上盖高价楼房 |
[22:55] | And you helped Mr. Scherner cover up the fact that the land is carcinogenic. | 而你帮着Scherner 掩盖那块地可以致癌的事实 |
[22:58] | Listen, I add and subtract for my clients. I am not responsible for Scherner’s activity. | 听着 我为委托人做测算 跟Scherner先生的行为没有关系 |
[23:03] | Then why did you swap out papers from the file? | 那你为什么要把文件换掉 |
[23:08] | He was gonna cut you in, wasn’t he? And Henry found out about it, didn’t he? | – 他要把你掺和进来 是吧 – Henry发现了这一切 对不对 |
[23:18] | **** | (机密) |
[23:22] | ***** | (房地产购买协议) |
[23:34] | I will say it until you listen. | 除非你们听我的 不然我就揭发 |
[23:35] | You are building on unsafe land. | 你们在不安全的地皮上施工 |
[23:36] | This doesn’t concern you. So, you’re just going to let this monster build homes | – 跟你没关系 – 你就眼睁睁看着这个魔鬼在这儿施工 |
[23:39] | where its residents are going to get sick and die? | 然后居民们生病死亡吗 |
[23:42] | You don’t know what you’re talking about, chief. | 你自己不知道在说什么吧 |
[23:43] | I’m gonna advise you to get the hell off this site before things get ugly. | 我警告你在事态没有变严重之前 赶紧给我滚得远远的 |
[23:46] | Henry, I will see you back at the office, okay? Keep your mouth shut. | Henry 一会儿我在办公室见你好吗 闭上你的嘴 |
[23:57] | I guess if Henry blew the whistle, you two would be out millions of dollars, | 我猜要是Henry揭发了 你们就会损失几百万 |
[24:01] | and you’d end up in jail. | 然后蹲进局子里 |
[24:02] | So, you and Bob got rid of Henry. No. | – 所以你和Bob解决了Henry – 没有 |
[24:04] | I was going to cut Henry a check if I had to, but I never got the chance. | 我打算给他写张支票私了的 但一直没有机会 |
[24:11] | I can’t speak for what Bob may have done. | Bob会怎么做我就不敢保证了 |
[24:15] | Now are we done? No, as a matter of fact, we’re not. | – 我们说完了吧? – 不 还差得远呢 |
[24:17] | We’re gonna hold you for additional questioning. Go with her, please. | 还有后续问题需要你配合 带走她 |
[24:21] | Well, then, I’m calling my lawyer. I recommend it highly. | – 那我要找律师来 – 赶紧的吧 |
[24:27] | Well, she and the developer definitely have motive, | 她和开发商都有杀人动机 |
[24:29] | but I don’t think they’re gonna fess up to it. | 但我不觉得他们会大方承认 |
[24:31] | Okay, you know what we need, Mr. Wolfe? Leverage. | 好吧 知道我们需要什么吗 Wolfe 玩儿大的 |
[24:44] | Let’s get this car back to the garage. | 把车送回车库 |
[24:48] | Hey, Wolfe, it’s Walter. | 嘿 Wolfe 我是Walter |
[24:50] | Henry’s car finally made it to the garage. | Henry的车终于送回来了 |
[24:53] | I’ll let you know if it leads us to anything new. | 我们发现什么新线索会告诉你的 |
[24:56] | What’s up, Sarge? Hey. | 有什么情况吗 警官 |
[24:58] | Took patrol all damn day, but they finally found it. | 巡逻队找了一整天 终于找到了 |
[25:02] | Let’s see what we got. | 看看有什么线索 |
[25:14] | Must be Wolfe calling back. | 可能是Wolfe给我打回来了 |
[25:19] | Not me. Not me, either. | – 不是我的 – 我这边也不是 |
[25:24] | Maybe it’s our vic. | 也许是受害者的 |
[25:36] | All right. | 没错 |
[25:38] | Our vic just got a voicemail from an unknown number. | 受害者刚刚接到了一条未知号码的语音留言 |
[25:41] | Check it out. | 听一下 |
[25:44] | Mr. Duncan! It’s me, Manuel, from yesterday morning. | Duncan先生 是我Manuel 昨天上午见过面的 |
[25:47] | I met you in front of the coffee shop. | 我在咖啡店跟你会面 |
[25:48] | I need your help. I’m in trouble. Please. | 需要你的帮助 我有麻烦了 拜托 |
[25:50] | Somebody help | 快来人啊 救命啊 |
[25:54] | Okay, so the call came from a blocked number, which means we can’t trace it. | 这通留言是来自一个不能追踪的号码的 |
[25:58] | Yeah, Benton’s been collecting surveillance video, | 是的 Benton在收集监视录像了 |
[26:00] | traffic cam footage, anything we can use to recreate Henry’s day. | 交通监控录像还有别的一切 帮我们回顾Henry那天发生了什么 |
[26:03] | Okay, use that. Find out where Henry crossed over with the boy. | 好的 好好利用 找出Henry在哪里遇到的那个男孩 |
[26:15] | Hey, Dave. Hey. | – 嘿 Dave – 嘿 |
[26:18] | So, that kid on the call- he referred to yesterday morning. | 那个电话上的男孩提到了昨天早上 |
[26:20] | Does that mean anything? | 什么意思 |
[26:21] | Well, according to the car’s GPS, Henry left his house at 8:11. | 根据车辆的导航 Henry在8点11分离开家 |
[26:25] | The yellow dots are the surveillance cameras in the area. | 黄色的点是监控探头所在的位置 |
[26:28] | I’ve pulled all the footage I could find of him along his route. | 我把沿线的监控录像都找出来了 |
[26:31] | Okay, so, at 8:30, he parks in front of the Maplewood Coffee Shop. Goes to buy a paper? | – 好了 8点半他在Maplewood咖啡店前面停车了 – 去买报纸? |
[26:36] | Yeah, but he doesn’t enter the convenience store. | 嗯 但他没去便利店 |
[26:38] | Why does he stop, see? | 为啥要停车呢 你看 |
[26:41] | Well, it looks like he’s talking to someone off camera. | 他在跟谁说话 那人没在录像里面 |
[26:43] | You got another angle? Yeah, we have a camera in that direction. | – 还有别的角度吗 – 那个方向有个摄像头 |
[26:46] | There. | 这里 |
[26:50] | Who are you talking to, Henry? | 你在跟谁说话啊 Henry |
[26:53] | Got anything wider? Yeah. | – 有更远点儿的视角吗 – 有 |
[26:55] | Ah, there he is. That must be Manuel. | 他在这儿 那个男孩肯定是Manuel |
[26:58] | What’s that at his feet? Can you get any closer? | 他脚上是什么 能放大吗 |
[27:02] | Looks like Manuel was sick. | 看起来Manuel病了 |
[27:04] | No wonder Henry was worried about him. | 难怪Henry担心他 |
[27:09] | Henry just gave him something. Did you see that? Yeah, I think it was a business card. | – Henry刚刚给他了什么 看到了吗 – 嗯 是名片吧 |
[27:12] | This guy right here’s walking up right onto them. | 这个男人直接走向他们 |
[27:14] | Can you zoom in on that guy’s belt? He’s got a knife. | 放大看那个男人的腰带 他有一把刀 |
[27:19] | Hey, if we can see this creepster’s face, maybe we can ID him. | 要是能看到这个家伙的脸 或许就能查出来他是谁 |
[27:22] | Good idea. Come on, chump, turn around. | 好主意 赶紧的 转过来啊 |
[27:28] | Let me try the security video again. | 我们再看看安保录像 |
[27:31] | And Henry is watching them. | Henry在监视他们 |
[27:33] | Switch cameras. That’s his car. | 换个方向 那是他的车 |
[27:36] | Can you zoom in on the license plate? | 能放大看车牌吗 |
[27:39] | Let me see if I can sharpen this. | 看看能不能搞清晰一点 |
[27:42] | We got a partial plate. | 我们搞到了一部分车牌号 |
[27:47] | Okay, now, Henry’s office is located north, | 好了 Henry办公室在北边 |
[27:49] | but he’s headed south following Manuel and tattoo guy. | 但他跟着Manuel和纹身男往南边走了 |
[27:52] | Right, and the next time we catch him, they’re still on the roadway, and he’s still headed south. | 没错 下次发现他们已经是在路上了 依旧朝南走 |
[27:55] | We’ve got him right here in a taxi cab camera. | 我们在一辆出租车录像上发现了他 |
[28:00] | Still can’t get that plate. | 还是看不到车牌 |
[28:07] | Man, that truck almost hit Henry. | 老天 那辆车差点撞到Henry |
[28:09] | All right, that threw him off the scent of tattoo guy. | 这样他就看不见纹身男的车了 |
[28:11] | And we also lost the taxi cab visual. Henry takes the next exit. | 出租车的视角也看不见了 Henry下个出口出去了 |
[28:15] | 15 minutes later, he’s arriving at his office. | 一刻钟之后到了办公室 |
[28:17] | And that’s it? That’s all we got? That’s all we got. | – 就这么点儿 所有的? – 所有的资料 |
[28:21] | You know what? Could you do me a favor? Uh, give me Henry in his car again, please. | 帮个忙让我再看一下Henry开车的录像 |
[28:24] | Sure. Here you go. | 好的 |
[28:29] | You see that? He’s talking on his Bluetooth. | 你看到了吗 他在用蓝牙耳机打电话 |
[28:31] | Thanks, Dave. We can trace that. | 谢了 Dave 我们可以追踪 |
[28:34] | Hey, Calleigh- that kid on the message- | 嘿 Calleigh 留言上那个男孩 |
[28:36] | he hopped in the car with this guy that was tatted up. | 跟那个纹身男上了一辆车 |
[28:39] | Henry tried to follow them, but he lost them. | Henry想要跟着 但是没成功 |
[28:41] | What’s your next step? I left Henry’s phone in Trace. You got a minute? | – 你下面打算怎么做 – 我已经让痕迹组去检查Henry的手机 你有空吗 |
[28:44] | Yeah. Thanks. | – 嗯 – 谢了 |
[28:49] | Come on, baby. | 给点儿力啊 |
[28:54] | Henry called 911 while he was following Manuel. | Henry在追Manuel的时候报了警 |
[29:01] | The call was routed to Miami Shores PD. Here it is. | 迈阿密海岸警局接通了电话 在这里 |
[29:05] | 911. What’s your emergency? I saw a boy, about | – 这里是911 您有什么紧急事件 – 我看到了一个男孩 |
[29:08] | 12 years old, he was crying, he looked really sick. | 12岁大的男孩 他在哭 他看起来生病了 |
[29:11] | When did you see him, sir? Uh, about ten minutes ago. | – 您什么时候看见他的 先生 – 十分钟之前 |
[29:14] | He got into a car with a man who said he was his father, but it didn’t feel right. | 他跟一个自称是他父亲的男人上了车 但我感觉不像是 |
[29:17] | I’m following him now, I’m trying to get his license plate. Let me advise against that, sir. | – 我现在在跟着他们 想看清它们车牌号 – 先生 我不建议您这样做 |
[29:21] | You could cause an accident. I’m fine. I’m hands-free. | – 您可能会发生车祸的 – 我没事儿 俩手都握着方向盘呢 |
[29:25] | It’s a silver Chevy, license plate Oscar, Bravo, um, two… | 是一辆银色的雪佛兰 车牌号是O-B-2… |
[29:30] | I can’t make out the rest. Please, let us take it from here. | – 剩下的我看不见了 – 请让我们继续接下来的工作 |
[29:33] | Hey! Hey, no! No! Damn it! Sir, are you okay? | – 嘿 不 我靠 – 先生 您还好吗 |
[29:37] | Yes, fine. A truck just barreled in front of me. | 嗯 我没事儿 一辆车刚刚挤进我前面 |
[29:39] | I’ve lost them. | 我看不到他们了 |
[29:44] | The report says Miami Shore PD tried to follow up, but there wasn’t enough to go on. | 报告显示警局试着继续跟进 但是没有成功 |
[29:48] | Yeah, we got enough. We got the other half of the plate on the surveillance tape. | 嗯 在我这儿信息足够了 另一半车牌号我在录像上看到了 |
[29:54] | These are the right plates, but the wrong car. | 这个是正确的车牌 但车子不一样了 |
[29:56] | Somebody switched them. | 有人换掉了 |
[29:58] | Henry mentioned… a Chevy. | Henry提到了…一辆雪佛兰 |
[30:02] | Hey, you! Hey! Wait! | 喂 你 等一下 |
[30:06] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait. Police! Wait! Police! Police. Hold on. | 等等 等一下 我是警察 等一下 |
[30:10] | I need to check this car. | 我要检查一下这辆车 |
[30:15] | This looks like the duffel bag the kid had in the surveillance video, H. | 这个跟在录像上看到男孩拿的包一样 H |
[30:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[30:29] | Manuel Gonzales flew in from Nicaragua yesterday morning. | Manuel Gonzales昨天早上从尼加拉瓜飞来 |
[30:31] | One way. Oh, that’s bad. | – 没有返程的 – 这不是好事儿 |
[30:36] | Walter, check that and see if Henry’s number’s on that call log. | Walter 看一下Henry的电话在不在记录上 |
[30:40] | It is, H. This must have been the phone that he used. | 在 H 这肯定是他用的那个手机 |
[30:46] | Laxatives. It can only mean one thing, Walter. | 泻药 这只能说明一件事儿 Walter |
[30:49] | They’re using the boy as a drug mule. | 他们用这个男孩来偷运毒品 |
[30:51] | If they’re desperate enough for these drugs, they’ll cut him right open. | 他们要是急着要这些毒品 会马上把男孩开膛破肚的 |
[30:54] | One-way ticket means they’re not planning on sending him back, H. | 没有返程机票说明他们不打算把他送回去了 H |
[30:57] | Walter, we got to find this kid. | Walter 我们要赶紧找到这男孩 |
[31:00] | Wait. There was a witness. | 等等 还有个目击者 |
[31:05] | The driver on the surveillance tape. Let’s bring him in. | 录像里那个司机 我们把他找来 |
[31:11] | Mr. Olsen, you’re registered as a driver at Clarion Tow. | Olsen先生 你在Clarion拖车公司做一名司机 |
[31:14] | Now I just need to know, is that you driving the truck here? Yeah, that’s me. | – 我想知道 是你在开车吗 – 嗯 是我 |
[31:18] | I’m no longer with the company. Downsized. | 我已经不在那公司上班了 裁员 |
[31:21] | Oh, sorry to hear that. | 抱歉 |
[31:22] | Sure. What can I do for you? I got to get to the unemployment office. | 没事儿 我能帮你们什么 我得赶去失业局 |
[31:26] | Yeah, I was hoping you could help us find this missing boy. | 嗯 我想让你帮我找到这个失踪的男孩 |
[31:30] | Well, sure. What can I do? See that? We believe, uh… | – 嗯 好 我能帮上什么 – 看到了吗 我们认为… |
[31:35] | We believe the missing boy was in this grey Chevy here. | 这个男孩就在这辆银灰色的雪佛兰上面 |
[31:37] | Now, did you see the driver? Dark-haired guy. | – 你看到司机了吗 – 深色头发 |
[31:42] | I didn’t get a close look. | 没看清楚 |
[31:45] | Wait. He had a tattoo. | 等下 他有纹身 |
[31:48] | Flames with a cross or something. | 火焰上有个十字架啥的 |
[31:51] | Did you see where the car went? I don’t know. | – 看到这辆车去哪儿了吗 – 不太清楚 |
[31:57] | Yeah. Wait. | 哦 等下 |
[31:59] | He-He turned into that diner, Tabby’s. | 他转向去了路边的餐馆 Tabby餐馆 |
[32:02] | I remember ’cause I… I thought that place was closed down. | 我记得是因为我以为那地方已经关了 |
[33:37] | You’re okay now. | 别担心 孩子 你没事儿了 |
[33:39] | I got your man! | 我抓到了你的人 我抓到了你的人 |
[33:44] | I’ll trade him for the boy! | 用他来换男孩 |
[33:53] | I’ll trade him for the boy! | 用他来换男孩 |
[33:57] | Fair enough, but now I’ve got a trade for you: | 挺公平 但我现在也有个交易 |
[34:01] | A 6×9 retirement plan, or a trip to the great unknown. | 要么放下枪 要么上西天 |
[34:07] | You decide. | 你来决定吧 |
[34:18] | So you like to torture little boys? | 你喜欢折磨小男孩? |
[34:20] | Back the hell out of my face. | 离我远远的 |
[34:22] | While you still have one. Henry Duncan. | 你头上还有一笔 Henry Duncan |
[34:26] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. Henry Duncan is the man that you murdered. | – 我不知道你在说什么 – 你杀了Henry Duncan |
[34:29] | He came between you and a mule, and you started hunting him. | 他发现了你和Mule的事情 你开始追杀他 |
[34:32] | I didn’t kill nobody. | 我没杀人 |
[34:35] | Say what you want- that ain’t going to change. | 随便扯淡 不会改变这个事实 |
[34:37] | You know, my friend, | 我的朋友 |
[34:40] | everything is about to change for you. | 一切都将改变了 |
[34:44] | I’ll be back. | 我待会儿回来 |
[34:51] | Uh, they told me to wait here for you. | 他们告诉我在这里等你 |
[34:52] | Did you find that kid? We did, we did, and I just wanted to thank you. | – 找到那个男孩了吗 – 嗯 我过来谢谢你 |
[34:57] | I’m glad I could help. I got to get going. | 很高兴我能帮忙 我要走了 |
[35:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:01] | Uh, well, listen, a friend of mine owns a tow company and he might be hiring. | 呃 我一个朋友是开拖车公司的 能帮你说几句好话 |
[35:06] | Thanks. Sure. | – 谢了 – 不客气 |
[35:13] | H, stuff on the dashboard is definitely engine oil. | H 仪表板上的物质肯定是机油 |
[35:18] | Got some sand on your shoes there. | 你鞋子上有沙子 |
[35:19] | You at the beach today? The beach? | – 今天去海滩了吗 – 海滩? |
[35:23] | You know something? Can you wait a few minutes? | 呃 能等我几分钟吗 |
[35:28] | Sounds like you’re gonna go get the mayor, give me a proclamation or something. | 感觉像是你要去找市长 给我个公告什么的 |
[35:32] | Hey, I just did what any good citizen would have done. | 我做了一个好公民应该做的 |
[35:34] | You did, and we appreciate it, we really do. | 的确 我们为此很感激 真的 |
[35:37] | Just give me two minutes. I’ll be right back. | 就两分钟 我马上回来 |
[35:42] | Sounds like our civic hero is worried about something. Yeah, well, he should be. | – 感觉我们的英雄公民很担心啊 – 是的 他的确要担心 |
[35:46] | I just saw a grease stain on his sleeve. | 我看到他袖子上的油渍了 |
[35:49] | Could be engine oil. | 可能是机油 |
[35:50] | That’s what I’m thinking. Do we have the victim’s call record? | – 我也这么想的 – 我们有受害者的通话记录吗 |
[35:53] | Yeah, I got ’em right here. This is it. | 嗯 在这儿 这里 |
[35:58] | Henry, uh, Henry made a call at 8:55 a.m. | Henry在8点55分打了个电话 |
[36:02] | Right after he lost sight of Manuel’s car. | 就在他被Manuel的车甩开后 |
[36:04] | Yeah, right after he got off with 911, | 嗯 就在他挂了911电话之后 |
[36:07] | he dialed this number. | 他打了这个电话 |
[36:09] | It’s, uh, 1-800-555-0199. | 号码是1-800-555-0199 |
[36:15] | Check My Driving call center. | 检查车辆连线中心 |
[36:17] | Would you like to report an incident? | 你要报告什么事件吗 |
[36:19] | Eric, Henry was killed reporting this nitwit’s bad driving. | Henry因为举报这个混蛋 不好好开车被杀了 Eric |
[36:37] | Damn it! | 我靠 |
[36:42] | Check My Driving call center. | 检查车辆连线中心 |
[36:43] | Would you like to report an incident? | 你要报告什么事件吗 |
[36:45] | Yes, I’d like to report truck number 08-golf-321. | 嗯 我要举报一辆车牌是08G321的车 |
[36:49] | Uh, driver cut me off, nearly killed me. | 司机变道 差点撞到我 |
[36:52] | You got to get him off the road before he hurts someone. | 在他撞到别人之前 你们要把他带走 |
[36:55] | My name is Henry Duncan. Thank you, Mr. Duncan. | – 我的名字是Henry Duncan – 谢谢您 Duncan先生 |
[36:58] | We have a zero-tolerance policy. | 根据我们的零容忍政策 |
[37:00] | Our driver will be terminated. | 我们会开除他的 |
[38:04] | You didn’t even know the man you murdered. | 你压根都不认识你杀的那个人 |
[38:06] | I lost my pension, my-my job, everything | 我的退休金没了 工作没了 什么都没了 |
[38:10] | because some four-wheeler didn’t like my driving? | 就因为那个人不喜欢我开车的方式? |
[38:13] | How would you like it if you made one wrong move and somebody could just call your boss like that? | 要是你做错一件小事 就被举报给老板 你会怎么想 |
[38:17] | Well, they do, Mr. Olsen. | 他们会这样的 Olsen先生 |
[38:19] | Yeah, they do, they file complaints against us, they take us to court. | 他们会投诉我们 把我们送上法庭 |
[38:22] | We don’t kill anyone. Most people file complaints anonymously. | – 我们不会杀人 – 一般举报都匿名 |
[38:26] | Not that guy- Dudley Do-Right. | 不像这个人 做好事还留名 |
[38:29] | He left his number and name at the call center. | 他把他的名字和号码都留下了 |
[38:31] | And when you found out his name, you started following him. | 你查到他的名字后就开始跟踪他 |
[38:35] | That guy dialed ten digits, and I lost everything. | 那人就拨了十个数字打电话 害我失去了一切 |
[38:38] | You don’t mess with a man’s job. | 不能去破坏别人工作啊 |
[38:58] | Hey, Sam. Hey, Wolfe. | – 嘿 Sam – 嘿 Wolfe |
[39:00] | Great work today. You really worked that case like it was your job. | 今天干得不错 查案子就像是你本职工作一样 |
[39:04] | Well, it is my job, actually. Yeah. It is your job. | – 呃 的确是我的本职工作啊 – 没错… |
[39:08] | I should think about what I say before my… | 我说话之前应该过大脑的 |
[39:12] | That was awkward. | 好�� |
[39:13] | Um, you know what we should do? | 你知道吗 |
[39:15] | We should, uh, we should go and get a drink and celebrate having solved the case. | 我们该去喝两杯庆祝一下 解决了这个案子 |
[39:20] | What do you think? Uh, that, that… | – 你怎么想 – 我… |
[39:28] | Ready for dinner? Yeah! | – 现在去吃晚饭? – 好呀 |
[39:30] | I am. Wolfe, this is my boyfriend Josh Avery. | 好的 Wolfe 这是我男朋友Josh Avery |
[39:33] | He, uh, he’s with the state attorney’s office. | 他在州检工作 |
[39:37] | Oh, wow, hey, I’m Ryan. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, too. | – 哇哦 嘿 你好 我是Ryan – 很高兴见到你 |
[39:42] | Keeping my girl safe? Josh, come on. Oh, I forgot, Texas women don’t need protecting. | – 保护我的女孩吗 – Josh 拜托 哦 我忘了 德州的女人不需要保护 |
[39:46] | Humor me, Ry, huh? You bet, Josh. | – 我很搞笑吧 Ry – 的确 Josh |
[39:49] | We actually just solved a case. | 我们刚刚解决了一个案子 |
[39:51] | Uh, you should come with us and have some drinks before we have dinner. | 你应该跟我们来吃饭前喝两杯 |
[39:55] | Good idea, yeah. | 好主意 |
[39:56] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I would, but I got, I got… | 哦 当然 但我还要… |
[40:00] | lots of stuff to do. | 还有好多事儿要干 |
[40:02] | But some other time, maybe. | 下次吧 |
[40:05] | Definitely. Definitely. Aah, firm grip. | – 一言为定 – 一言为定 握力真好 |
[40:11] | Good night, Wolfe. Bye. | – 晚安 Wolfe – 拜拜 |
[40:27] | Uh, I’ll find out as soon as I can. | 我尽快找到 |
[40:31] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[40:37] | I just wanted to come by and let you know that we made an arrest in your dad’s case today. | 我想过来告诉你 你父亲的案子 我们逮捕了一个人 |
[40:40] | Yeah, I, uh, saw that on the news. I just wanted you to know. | – 嗯 我在新闻上看到了 – 我就想过来跟你讲一下 |
[40:49] | Uh, my dad was murdered because | 我爸爸被杀害 |
[40:53] | some trucker was a bad driver. | 是因为某个坏司机 |
[40:58] | That’s the punch line of a bad joke. | 这可真是个天大的玩笑 |
[41:03] | Sean, your dad was not a joke. | Sean 你父亲不是个玩笑 |
[41:09] | He was not an embarrassment. That’s very nice of you. | – 他没有让你难堪 – 谢谢你安慰我 |
[41:12] | I’m not being nice. | 我说真的 |
[41:16] | I know your dad was tough. | 我知道你父亲不好相处 |
[41:19] | I’m sure he was a stickler and very difficult to live with. | 我肯定他很顽固 跟他一起你受苦了 |
[41:23] | That being said, he was one of those rare people. | 这就说明他这样的人是很少见的 |
[41:27] | He noticed the little things. | 他能观察到生活的细节 |
[41:28] | He knew that if there was a little problem, | 他知道哪怕一点儿小问题 |
[41:31] | chances are there could be a big problem. | 都有可能酿成大错 |
[41:35] | His life was not wasted. | 他没有白白浪费自己的生命 |
[41:37] | Because of him, today we made very important arrests. | 因为他 我们今天逮捕了好几个重要嫌疑人 |
[41:42] | You did? Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 是的 |
[41:48] | We stopped a housing developer | 我们阻止了一个房地产开发商 |
[41:50] | who had endangered hundreds of families. | 挽救了几百个家庭 |
[41:56] | We broke up a drug ring that was targeting children. | 我们摧毁了一个 把孩子当做运毒工具的贩毒集团 |
[42:06] | Because of your dad, we saved a boy’s life. | 因为你的父亲 我们拯救了一个男孩的生命 |
[42:09] | Manuel… let’s get you to the doctor. | Manuel 我们带你去找医生 |
[42:18] | Because of my dad? | 都因为我父亲? |
[42:23] | He cared so much about you, | 他那么在意你 |
[42:27] | about everyone. | 在意所有人 |
[42:30] | He just couldn’t look the other way. | 他只是眼睛里不能容沙子 |
[42:33] | That’s a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[42:37] | A hero? Yeah. | – 英雄? – 是的 |
[42:46] | My dad was a hero. | 我父亲是个英雄 |
[42:50] | A hero. | 一个英雄 |