Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] Approaching 10,000 feet. 到达1万英尺
[00:49] ********** 我们真的做到了!
[01:44] Greg! Greg!
[01:49] ************
[01:53] Kev!
[01:58] Oh,God,help me! 老天
[02:00] Greg,Greg! Greg! Greg…! 救命啊!
[02:18] The guy came down in the middle of the morning rush. 这家伙正好落在早高峰的车流里了
[02:20] – You get an ID,Frank? – Name’s Kevin Ramsey. – 知道死者身份了么 Frank? – 叫Kevin Ramsey
[02:22] Okay,we need to clear the scene,ladies and gentlemen; 好的 我们要清理现场 女士们先生们
[02:25] clear the scene,please! 清理现场啦 麻烦让一下!
[02:29] Oh,my God. 天啊
[02:33] Look at this guy. 看看这家伙
[02:35] It always fascinates me that skin holds together after a fall like that. 从那么高掉下来 皮肤还没破 一直让我觉得很神奇
[02:39] He’s like a bean bag. Every bone in his body is broken. 他就跟个豆沙包一样 身体里的骨头都碎了
[02:42] Mr.Wolfe? Wolfe先生?
[02:44] Take a look at these suspension lines. They look burnt. 你看这些吊绳 像是被烧过
[02:49] Horatio,this guy said there was another parachute. Horatio 这些人说还有一个降落伞
[02:52] – Another guy fell? – No,he looked fine to me. – 另一个人掉下来? – 不 在我看来他挺好的
[02:54] After,uh,this guy turned into a rock, the other guy floated off west of here. 这个家伙坠地之后 那个人就向西飘到这了
[02:58] I’ll grab the body bag. 我去拿运尸袋
[03:09] – Ready? – Yeah. One,two… – 准备好了吗? – 嗯 一 二…
[03:17] It can’t be decomp,right? Not yet? 不可能是腐烂了吧? 哪有这么快
[03:19] Wow,let’s turn him over. 把他翻过来
[03:21] Hold your breath. 屏住呼吸了
[03:24] Oh,what in the…? 这是…?
[03:27] It’s got to be acid. Look,it’s dissolving our evidence. 是酸 正在销毁证据
[03:30] And it’s turning his skin yellow. You have any ammonia? 他皮肤都烧黄了 你带氨水了没?
[03:32] – Yeah,um… You got it? – In here,in here. Yeah,here it is. – 带了 – 来了 来了 在这呢
[03:36] Get it on there. Go,go,go,go,go. 倒上去 快快快快快
[03:43] Okay,what is that? 行了 这是啥?
[03:48] Looks like some kind of sandwich baggy. 看上去像那种三明治包装袋
[03:49] I thought it was heat that burnt the ropes, 我原本以为是 大气摩擦的热量烧了绳子
[03:52] but really it was the acid that came from that sandwich bag. 但实际上是三明治袋子里的酸
[03:54] Dilute the acid. 稀释酸液
[03:55] Take at least a couple hours to burn through the plastic. 起码要两个小时才能烧穿塑料袋
[04:08] We’re looking at a poor man’s timing device. 我们手上现在拿的 就是害死这人的定时炸掉
[04:10] I think we need to figure out who packed that chute. 我想我们首先要找出 谁帮他整理的降落伞
[04:27] Miami PD. 迈阿密警察
[04:28] Oh,thank God. My leg is totally falling asleep. 谢天谢地 我的腿都麻透了
[04:34] Oh,come on,guys,aren’t you going to get me down? 老兄 你们难道不打算把我放下来吗?
[04:36] What do you know about your partner’s murder? 你怎么看你同伴被谋杀这件事?
[04:38] Murder? What? 谋杀? 啥?
[04:41] You mean Kev? 你说Kev?
[04:43] Oh,no,what the hell,man? Th-That was an accident. 不对 你们搞错了 那是个意外
[04:45] I saw the chute fail. 我亲眼看到降落伞出问题的
[04:47] I tried to get down to him,but he was falling too fast. 我想抓住他 但他落的太快了
[04:50] How do you think I got stuck in these trees? 不然你们觉得我怎么会挂到树上呢?
[04:52] See,here’s the problem– somebody sabotaged his chute. Was it you? 问题就出在这了 有人对他的降落伞做了手脚 是你吗?
[04:56] No,no,everybody packs their own chute. It’s the only way you know it’s right. 不 大家都整理自己的降落伞 这是唯一能保证安全的办法
[05:00] But I checked it,and everything was in order. 但是我检查了 所有东西都没问题啊
[05:02] Does that include the baggy of acid that was shoved in that pack? 也包括包里放的那袋酸吗?
[05:05] That had to be a little hard to miss. 要漏掉那个还是有点难度的
[05:07] Where does he store his equipment? 他把装备都放哪?
[05:09] We flew out of Holmberg Airfield. We have lockers there. 我们从Holmberg机场起飞的 我们在那有寄存柜
[05:12] Okay. 知道了
[05:14] Hey,where you going? Come on,you can’t just… You can’t leave me up here. 你们去哪? 可不能就把我留上面啊
[05:17] We’ll know exactly where you are. 我们知道你会在哪儿的
[05:57] CSI miami Season 10 Episode 13
[06:19] Whoa,whoa,Walter? You hear that? 哇哦 Walter? 你听见没?
[06:22] Hear what? 听见啥?
[06:24] Approaching 3,010 feet. 到达3,010英尺
[06:25] Oh,yeah,where’s that coming from? 听见了 从哪来的?
[06:27] Approaching 3,010 feet. 到达3,010 英尺
[06:31] Approaching 3,010 feet. 到达3,010 英尺
[06:36] Get this off. 把这个摘下来
[06:41] – What is that,some kind of radio? – No,that’s an audio altimeter. – 这是什么 收音机? – 不是 是自动高度计
[06:44] Tells a skydiver their altitude above sea level while they’re jumping. 告诉飞行员他们跳的地方海拔多少
[06:47] The helmet must have protected it. 肯定是因为这个头盔它才没坏
[06:49] Or did it? 是吗?
[06:50] We’re what,ten feet above sea level? 我们现在是在海平面上10英尺吧?
[06:52] Shouldn’t it be saying ten instead of 3,010? 它难道不应该报10英尺 而不是3010英尺么?
[06:56] Oh,yeah,it’s set 3,000 feet above the actual altitude. 没错 比真实高度高了3000英尺
[07:00] You know,the pilot’s supposed to check this before the jump. 在跳之前飞行员要检查这个的
[07:02] Some guys when they jump,they don’t pull the chute till 2,000 feet. 有些人跳伞的时候 在2000英尺的时候去拉降落伞
[07:05] Kevin must’ve thought he was good, when really he was below the safe pull level. Kevin肯定不知道出现了问题 那时候他已经在安全高度以下了
[07:09] This pilot’s got a lot of explaining to do. 这下飞行员有的解释了
[07:12] This what you guys call police work? 你们警察就这么工作的?
[07:13] Just throw accusations at people till something sticks? 出现了问题就随便指控别人?
[07:16] I already told you,I don’t touch a jumper’s chute. I’m just the pilot. 已经跟你说过了 我没碰过降落伞 只负责开飞机
[07:20] As the pilot,you’re responsible for calibrating the altimeters, is that right? 飞行员要负责安装调试高度计 对吧?
[07:23] You asking me if I did my job? 你是在质疑我的工作么?
[07:25] I marry it to the planes before a jump. 在跳伞之前我就跟飞机融为一体了
[07:27] Well,then you must’ve had a really hard time landing, 那你着陆的时候一定很困难了
[07:29] because Kevin’s altimeter was 3,000 feet above the correct altitude. 因为Kevin的高度显示 比实际多了3000英尺
[07:34] You have any idea how much it costs to run a business? 你知道飞一次要花多少钱么?
[07:37] Fuel’s killing my overhead. 燃油费是花费大头啊
[07:38] A few thousand off my vertical saves me a ton of cash. 飞低几千英尺就能给我省一大笔钱
[07:41] So much for flying the friendly skies. 为这点钱就害人还真值得
[07:43] These guys are trained to pull at five thou. No one’s gotten hurt. 这些人都是受训在5千英尺拉伞 没人会受伤
[07:46] Yeah,not until now. 是啊 以前是的
[07:47] You call it savings. I call it reckless endangerment. 你说这是省钱 我说这是蓄意谋害
[07:49] Either way,you’re under arrest. Turn around. Put your hands behind your back. 不管怎么样 你被捕了 转过去 把手背在身后
[07:52] Come on. 拜托
[07:54] You guys are so hot to blame someone, why don’t you find the guy who ruined Kevin’s car? 既然你们这么想要找人为此负责 干嘛不去查毁了Kevin车的人?
[07:58] – Somebody vandalized his car? – Couple days ago,in our lot. – 有人故意破坏他的车? – 就几天前 在我们停机坪
[08:01] Had to have it towed back to his house. 我们不得不把车拖回他家
[08:03] Guess what? You’re still under arrest. Let’s go. 别想了 你还是被捕了 走
[08:22] Do me a favor,pop the hood. 帮我个忙 把后盖打开
[08:24] Yeah. 好的
[08:30] Even sounds cool. 光听声音都很酷
[08:34] Oh,this is a crime. 真是罪过啊
[08:37] Someone tried to start an engine fire. Oil cap’s missing. 有人想让引擎着火 油盖不见了
[08:40] Give me that crime light. 把那个灯给我
[08:45] Walter,smell that? Walter 闻出来没?
[08:48] They put bleach in the oil. 他们把漂白剂掺到油里
[08:50] Causes the engine to overheat 导致引擎过热
[09:03] Hot engine would explain this. Looks like burnt skin. 引擎过热可以解释这痕迹 看上去像烧伤的皮肤
[09:10] That little piece of skin belongs to one Cameron Locke. 这一小块皮肤是Cameron Locke的
[09:16] And look at this. 看这个
[09:20] The vandal is the victim’s kid? 这嫌疑人是受害人的儿子?
[09:24] They don’t even have children. 他们没有孩子啊
[09:26] They don’t have kids,but I guess Kevin does. 他们夫妇没孩子 但我想Kevin有
[09:30] And I can see why he wouldn’t mention him, ’cause the kid’s only 19 years old, 我大概知道他为什么没提过他了 这孩子才19岁
[09:33] and he’s already on the sexual predator list. 就是个性侵犯者了
[09:36] There’s no listed address. I’m gonna have Tripp make some calls. 上面没写地址 我去叫Tripp打电话
[09:39] Okay,bye. 好的 再见
[09:42] Yeah,Cameron Locke,please. 请找Cameron Locke
[09:44] – Uh,yes do you have a forwarding address for Cameron Locke? – I’m Sergeant Tripp with MDPD; – 你有Cameron Locke的联系地址吗? – 我是迈阿密警局的Tripp警官
[09:46] – do you know the whereabouts of your nephew? – Yeah,this is… – 那你知道你侄子现在在哪吗? – 对 就是…
[09:48] – Sure,I’ll hold. – I’m sure he is a handful,okay. – 我等着 – 他一定是个很难管教的孩子
[09:50] Uh,he’s living with a friend. 他现在跟一个朋友住在一起
[09:53] Hello,may I please speak with Cameron? My name is Leanor. 你好 请问下Cameron在吗? 我叫Leanor
[09:58] No,I am not a creditor. 不 我不是要债的
[10:02] I wanted to let him know,his dear aunt has passed away, 我只是想告诉他 他姑姑去世了
[10:07] and she has left him some money. 走之前留给他一些钱
[10:10] Cancer. 癌症
[10:14] Oh,that would be great. Thank you so much. 那太好了 非常感谢你
[10:17] Okay,bless you. 好 祝你好运
[10:20] He’s living at a playhouse. 他现在住在一个剧院里
[10:46] Excuse me,could you show me Cameron Locke,please? 你好 哪个是Cameron Locke?
[10:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:55] Hey,what are you doing with that knife and those parachute lines? 你拿把刀和降落伞绳子干嘛呢?
[10:58] I’m making a prop. We’re doing a play. 我在做道具 有演出
[11:01] PD. 警察
[11:03] What the hell? 他妈的怎么回事?
[11:04] You here to stick another made-up charge on me like the last one? 你跟上一个一样 用莫须有的罪名指控我吗?
[11:08] So that wasn’t indecent exposure? 你不觉得很丢人?
[11:10] I just took a whiz behind the theater here, and now I’m some kind of pervert. 我只是在剧院做幕后工作 突然就变成了一个变态?
[11:13] Yeah,well,I got proof on this one. 这次的指控有证据了
[11:15] That burn on your arm– you vandalized Kevin Ramsey’s car. 你手臂上受了烫伤 是因为你故意毁坏Kevin Ramsey的车
[11:22] He was murdered this morning. 他今天早上被杀了
[11:25] Sounds like,to me,you got daddy issues. 我听着觉得你有恋父情结
[11:29] Daddy issues? Guy isn’t my dad. 恋父情结? 他不是我父亲
[11:32] Just ’cause you drop your stuff in a cup 只是把精子装在一小杯里
[11:34] doesn’t make you father of the year. 不代表你是年度最佳父亲
[11:39] You saying Kevin was a sperm donor? 你是说Kevin只是捐精者?
[11:42] He got 200 bucks; I got life. 他赚了200块 我得到了生命
[11:45] I thought donors’ names were confidential. 我记得捐献者名字是保密的
[11:47] Fertility clinic has this Web site where DK’s can find each other. 妇产医院有个网站 DK能在上面相认
[11:51] – What’s a “DK”? – Donor kids. – 什么是”DK”? – 人工受精的孩子
[11:54] I put in his donor tag and came up with his name. 输入他的捐精编号 他名字就出来了
[11:57] I was hoping he’d help his kid out. 我指望他能帮一把自己的孩子
[12:00] Are you Kevin Ramsey? 你是Kevin Ramsey吗?
[12:03] Yeah. Do I know you? 对 我认识你吗?
[12:04] Kind of. I’m your donor kid. 算是吧 我是你人工受精的孩子
[12:07] Kevin,honey,I need your help in here. Kevin 亲爱的 过来帮帮我
[12:12] – Name’s Cameron. – Kevin! – 我叫Cameron
[12:15] Yeah,hey,it’s,uh… it’s good to meet you– you said Cameron? 很…很高兴见到你 你叫Cameron?
[12:19] But,uh,Cameron,I’m afraid this… this really isn’t a good time. 但是…Cameron 恐怕这个… 你来得不是时候 我没时间
[12:23] You got time for your car. You don’t have time for your long-lost son? 你有时间给你的车 没时间给你遗失多年的儿子?
[12:26] Look,some other time. All right? 下次 好吗?
[12:28] I appreciate you reaching out,but you should go home. 我很感激你和我联系 但你该回家了
[12:31] It’s because I’m gay,right? Not the sort of son you thought you’d have. 因为我是同性恋 对吧? 你想要的儿子不是我这样的
[12:38] Go! 走!
[12:49] So,what,then you killed him? 然后你就杀了他?
[12:51] I just spiked his car; I didn’t kill the douche. 我只是弄坏了他的车 可没杀那蠢蛋
[12:53] – Sounds like a confession to me. – I said I didn’t kill him. – 我听着像认罪 – 我说了我没杀他
[12:56] You admitted to destruction of property. I might add murder to that list,how about that? 你承认破坏他人财产 我能再加条谋杀罪 你意下如何?
[13:00] Turn around. 转过去
[13:04] Hands behind your back. 手放背后
[13:22] Take a look at this. Little bits of brain in there. 看 这有一点脑细胞
[13:31] Well,the back of this guy’s T-shirt looks like he just got out of a Poison concert. 死者T恤背面看着像 刚从毒药音乐会出来的
[13:37] Hey,Walter,when are you and I going up? Walter 我们啥时去上面玩玩?
[13:39] Up? Up where? 上面? 上到哪?
[13:41] Up in an airplane,when are we gonna jump out of an airplane together? 飞机上 我们啥时一起跳个伞?
[13:43] No. No,no,no. 不 不玩
[13:45] – No? – No. – 不玩? – 对
[13:46] The parachute is made for when the plane is crashing. 降落伞是飞机坠落时用
[13:49] You see,jumping out of a good one is just stupid. 从安全的飞机里跳出来是白痴行为
[13:51] Oh,you’re being such a baby. You know,statistically it’s actually pretty safe. 你真娇气 统计数据说这很安全
[13:55] Let’s ask Kevin how safe it is. Kevin? K… 我们问问Kevin有多安全
[13:58] – That’s right,Kevin’s dead. – Walter,too soon. – 对了 Kevin死了 – Walter 他死得太快
[14:01] Too… too soon,too soon. 太… 太快了
[14:04] Speaking of which, I’m not finding any evidence of Cameron on the pack or the chute. 说到这我想起来 袋里和降落伞上 我都没找到有关Cameron的证据
[14:09] That’s okay,I think I just did. 没事 我想我刚找到了
[14:14] – That look mucousy to you? – It looks like somebody spit on him. – 你看像是黏液吗? – 看着像是有人朝他吐口水
[14:19] And I bet it’s got Cameron’s name written all over it. 我赌上面满是Cameron的名字
[14:49] We did not get a hit in CODIS,but Walter was half right. 我们没全中 但Walter对了一半
[14:54] What do you mean? How can he be half right about DNA? 啥意思? DNA他怎么能对一半?
[14:56] The saliva doesn’t belong to Cameron, it belongs to his half-brother. 唾液不是Cameron的 而属于他同父异母的兄弟
[14:59] So Kevin’s got to have other kids out there. 所以Kevin还有别的孩子
[15:02] How many kids can one donor have? 捐精者能有多少孩子?
[15:04] I guess as many times as you can donate. 看你能捐多少次吧
[15:07] It only means 200 bucks a pop to him. 对他而言 那就是200块一射
[15:09] All right,well,if Cameron found Kevin on the Web site, 如果Cameron能在网站上找到Kevin
[15:11] maybe we can find the other kid online,too. 也许我们也能在网上找的其他孩子
[15:15] So,I spoke to Dr.Purwin at the fertility clinic, 我和妇产医院的Purwin医生谈过了
[15:18] and he said this is the Web site that Cameron used. It’s the sibling registry. 他说这是Cameron用的那个网站 这是兄弟姐妹注册表
[15:21] Oh,yeah,I’ve heard of those. 噢 我听说过
[15:23] The clinic set them up so that the kids of the donors could find each other after they turn 18. 医院创建这网站好让孩子成年后相认
[15:27] Yeah,but they don’t use the donor’s name,they use his number. And here’s Kevin’s? 对 但他们不用捐精者姓名 用编号 这是Kevin的?
[15:30] it’s 40385. 他的编号是40385
[15:33] Can you imagine not knowing how many kids you’ve got running around out there? 你能想象很多自己未谋面的孩子 在外面生活吗?
[15:37] They’re not his kids; they’re not his responsibility. 他们不是他孩子 他没有责任
[15:40] Spoken like a single dude. 单身汉的观点
[15:44] – Oh,my God. – That’s the point. – 我的神 – 这才是关键
[15:46] That’s why he signed away his rights? so he wouldn’t have to. 这才是他放弃自己权利的原因 因为他不用尽义务 是不是?
[15:49] – That’s the deal. – Well,legally,yeah,legally. – 这是交换条件 – 法定上如此
[15:51] But,you know,there’s a higher law at work here. 但此外还有伦理准则呀
[15:53] Okay,if the kids don’t show up,then fine. 如果孩子没出现 那没事
[15:56] But what if your kids show up at your door? 但如果你的孩子出现在你门口呢?
[15:58] How can you just walk away from your own flesh and blood? 你怎能不理会自己的骨肉?
[16:00] If the kid had my nose,I’d be able to. 如果那孩子鼻子和我一样 我就能
[16:05] I think it’s cute. 我觉得你鼻子很好看
[16:07] What’s this “103”? 这个”103″是啥?
[16:12] that’s how many kids Kevin has. 这是Kevin人工受精的孩子数
[16:15] He has 103 kids?! 他有103个孩子?!
[16:17] That’s 103 suspects. 这是103名嫌犯
[16:33] Madre de Dios! 创下历史了!
[16:35] His boys can swim,huh? 103 kids. 他的精子很能游吧? 103个孩子
[16:39] That means we have 103 suspects. 这意味着我们有103名嫌犯
[16:41] Okay,maybe it’s not that bad,’cause there’s a couple of posts on there. 也许也没那么糟 因为这有些帖子能查
[16:45] Hit that one,that one. 点那个 那个
[16:45] “If you’re looking for good old Dad, his name is Kevin Ramsey. But don’t bother,the guy’s a jerk.” “如果你在找叫Kevin Ramsey的好老爸 劝你不必了 他是个混蛋”
[16:49] All right,so this guy outed him, and that’s how the other kids knew his name. 所以这孩子暴露了他 才让其他孩子知道了他名字
[16:52] Scott Vance. 叫Scott Vance
[16:53] We’re gonna have to compare Scott Vance’s DNA to the contribution left on Kevin’s T-shirt. 我们得拿到Scott Vance的DNA 对比Kevin衬衫上的唾液
[16:57] Okay. I’m on it. 行 我去办
[16:59] That means you have to tell the wife. 这意味着你得和他妻子谈
[17:06] I don’t understand– 102 kids? 我不懂 102个孩子?
[17:11] It’s 103,actually. 实际上是103个
[17:20] You live with a man for 20 years. 你和一个男人生活了20年…
[17:26] You think one of these kids murdered Kevin? 你们认为这些孩子中有人杀了Kevin?
[17:31] Mrs.Ramsey,did you ever meet anybody who introduced themselves to you as,uh… Ramsey太太 有谁找过你说自己是
[17:37] one of Kevin’s sons or daughters? Kevin的儿子或女儿吗?
[17:49] You all right? 你还好吗?
[17:51] Actually… I am. 其实… 我还好
[17:57] I’m older than Kevin,and when we got married I told him I didn’t want any kids, 我比Kevin大 结婚时我说不要孩子
[18:01] and I just can’t stop thinking that… 我现在止不住想…
[18:06] there’s nothing left of him. 他没留下什么
[18:08] But now… 但现在…
[18:13] there’s still a whole part of him out there. 他留下了整个他
[18:18] Do his donor kids look like him? 那些人工受精的孩子长得像他吗?
[18:21] Do you have any photographs? 你们有照片吗?
[18:26] I’ll tell you what,Mrs. Ramsey,we’ll take this step by step, 这样吧 Ramsey太太 我们一步步来
[18:29] and when we’re done with the process… 我们处理完后…
[18:33] maybe we can arrange something where you could meet some of Kevin’s children. 也许能安排你和Kevin的孩子见面
[18:37] – Does that sound all right? – Yes,of course. – 你觉得怎么样? – 很好
[18:40] I… Thank you for letting me know. 我… 感谢你告诉我这些
[18:45] You’re welcome. 不客气
[18:54] Mrs.Vance,are you aware that Scott posted a threatening comment against our victim,Kevin Ramsey? Vance太太 你知道Scott对受害者 Kevin Ramsey发表过威胁性评论吗?
[19:00] I’m sorry,Lieutenant,I don’t know a Kevin Ramsey. 抱歉 警督 我不认识叫Kevin Ramsey的人
[19:02] But Scott does. Don’t you,Scott? 但Scott认识 是吗 Scott?
[19:06] Scott,who is he? Scott 他是谁?
[19:09] He’s your son’s biological father. 他是你儿子的生父
[19:12] What?! 什么?!
[19:13] Mom,I’m sorry. I only met him a couple of times. 妈妈 我很抱歉 我只见过他几次
[19:17] Scott,you went behind my back! Why didn’t you tell me? Scott 你背着我捣鬼! 你为啥瞒着我?
[19:19] Because you’d freak out,like you’re doing now. 因为你会惊慌失措 就像现在这样
[19:21] How’d you find him,son? 你是怎么找到他的 孩子?
[19:24] I was just messing around in computer lab. I hacked the clinic’s files. 我只是在电脑室捣乱 黑了医院档案
[19:28] When I found his name,I… I thought it’d be cool to meet my dad. 当我找到他名字 我… 我想能见到我爸爸是很棒的事
[19:33] Sorry,but just because we share biology,doesn’t make me your dad. 对不起 我们只是有相同基因 不代表我就是你父亲
[19:38] You understand? 你懂我说什么吗?
[19:40] Yeah,man. Get it. 明白了 先生
[19:45] Your board’s old-school. I don’t see a lot like that around anymore. 你用的复古式滑板 这在现在很少见了
[19:48] Yeah,I’m into the retro stuff. 对 我喜欢复古的东西
[19:50] Yeah,I started skating on one just like it. 我刚玩滑板时 用的和你的一样
[19:53] Cool. 挺好
[19:56] Then he said we shouldn’t meet anymore. I think the dad thing spooked him. 然后他说我们该多见见面 我想让他做爸爸的事吓到他了
[19:59] That’s… why I left the post. I was mad. 这就是…我为啥发那帖子 我当时在气头上
[20:02] I… I haven’t seen him in over a month. 我… 我已经一个多月没见他了
[20:04] That’s not altogether true,is it,Scott? 你所说的并非都是事实吧 Scott?
[20:09] Kevin was murdered this morning,Scott. Kevin今早被谋杀了 Scott
[20:14] We found your saliva on the T-shirt he was wearing when he was murdered. 我们在他被谋杀时穿的衬衫上 找到了你的唾液
[20:18] I-I didn’t do that. I-I was with my mom. Mom,tell them. 我-我没杀他 我上午和我妈在一起 妈妈 告诉他们
[20:21] Scott’s telling the truth. We were at a parent – teacher conference. Scott说的是事实 我们在开家长会
[20:24] – Call his school. – We will. – 你们可以给学校打电话 – 我们会的
[20:26] But in the meantime,do you mind if I take a DNA test? 但同时 你不介意我们做个DNA测试吧?
[20:29] Go ahead,sure. 来吧 当然不介意
[20:34] Open. 张开嘴
[20:57] Okay,so Scott’s DNA does match the saliva on Kevin’s T-shirt. Scott的DNA的确与 Kevin衬衫上的唾液相符
[21:01] I called the school– they said the kid was there. 我给学校打过电话 他们证实孩子今早的确在那
[21:02] He couldn’t have been in two places at once. 他不能同时出现在两个地方
[21:05] I don’t know…I mean,I know this is kind of out there, 我晕头了… 我知道这有点说不通
[21:09] but there’s only one other explanation. 但只有一个解释说得通
[21:11] A twin. 一对双胞胎
[21:12] But it would have to be an identical. 这得是同卵的
[21:13] And the records show that she only had one son. 记录却显示她只有一个儿子
[21:16] Okay,you know what? Talk to her alone. 好了 不如这样? 单独和她谈谈
[21:24] This is insane– Scott does not have a twin brother. 乱来 Scott没有双胞胎兄弟
[21:27] DNA doesn’t lie. DNA不会说谎
[21:28] So if Scott doesn’t have a brother,he’s guilty of murder. 如果Scott没有兄弟 他就有凶杀嫌疑
[21:31] I cannot believe this is happening! 我真不敢相信这事!
[21:33] Well,did you give birth to Scott yourself? 你是自己生下Scott的吗?
[21:35] I used a surrogate. 我是用代孕的
[21:42] I was single. I had a career. I had to keep working. 我单身 我有事业 我得继续工作
[21:45] Okay,were you there when he was born? 好的 那他出生时你在场吗?
[21:48] No,it was an emergency C-section. 不 当时是紧急剖腹产
[21:53] They handed Scott to me when I arrived at the hospital. 我赶到医院时 他们就把Scott交给我
[22:02] The doctor never said anything about a twin. 医生从没提过双胞胎的事
[22:06] We need to talk to that surrogate. 我们得和代孕的人谈谈
[22:18] I’m sorry. Which family are you referring to? 抱歉 你们要问的是哪家?
[22:22] Uh,how many families have you been a surrogate for? 你代孕了多少家?
[22:25] I’ve given birth to 14 babies. 我生了14个孩子
[22:28] – Is there a limit? – Why would there be? – 这事没有限制吗? – 为什么要限制?
[22:31] Lord blessed me with easy births, so it’s my calling to help as many families as I can. 上帝赐予我生育天赋 我就尽可能地 去帮助更多的家庭
[22:37] Well,we’re only interested in Jill Vance’s children. We understand that she had twins. 我们只想问Jill Vance的孩子 我们了解到你帮她怀了双胞胎
[22:43] Twins? 双胞胎?
[22:45] I don’t remember giving birth to twins. 我不记得生过双胞胎
[22:47] But then,that one was a long time ago. 但那是很久以前的事了
[22:52] I’m sorry. You can’t remember giving birth to twins? 不好意思 你不记得你生过双胞胎?
[22:54] Considering that you’re the birth mother… 你可是分娩的人呀…
[22:59] I thought you said you were alone. 你说你是一个人住的
[23:23] Freeze! Put it down! Put it down! 不许动!
[23:28] Scott. 放下手里的东西! 放下!
[23:30] Who’s Scott? I’m-m Trent. 谁是Scott? 我是Trent
[23:33] Don’t say anything,Trent. 什么都别说 Trent
[23:35] Why? What are they doing here? 为什么? 他们来这里做什么?
[23:37] I guess we’re here looking for you. 我们来这里找你
[23:41] He looks just like Scott. 他看起来和Scott很像
[23:42] Please don’t take my son away from me. 请别把我的儿子带走
[23:44] I don’t think he’s yours. 我想他不是你的儿子
[23:55] – That’s my son. – He’s my son. I raised him. – 那是我的儿子 – 他是我的儿子 我养他的
[23:57] – No! You stole him! – No,I didn’t! – 不! 你偷走了他! – 不 我没有!
[23:59] You paid for one. That’s what you got. 你只付了一个钱 那就只得一个
[24:01] I’m not rich like you. I-I couldn’t afford a donor or a doctor. 我不像你那么有钱 我请不起捐精者或者医生
[24:06] I just wanted a child of my own. 我只想要一个自己的孩子
[24:08] – Ms.Vance,please go sit down. – Don’t worry,Trent. I’ll-I’ll be right here. – Vance夫人 请坐下 – 别担心 Trent 我就在这儿
[24:11] Come on. 过来
[24:16] Please sit down. 请坐下
[24:20] Can I use the bathroom? 我能用洗手间吗?
[24:23] – Yeah. – Yeah Here,I’ll take him. Go ahead,that way. – 可以 – 我带他去 走吧 这边
[25:01] – This is weird. – Yeah – 真奇怪 – 是啊
[25:06] You kill our donor dad? 你杀了我们的捐精爸爸?
[25:15] Well,one of us spit on him. 我们其中一个朝他吐唾沫了
[25:17] Yeah. I guess I did that. 是的 是我做的
[25:21] Why? 为什么?
[25:23] That’s a good question,Scott. 问得好 Scott
[25:25] What,you were listening? You can’t do that. 怎么 你在偷听? 你不能这么做
[25:27] Anything you say in a police station is admissible in a court, 你在警局里说的一切都是呈堂供证
[25:30] even if it’s in the bathroom. 即使在洗手间里也一样
[25:33] Let’s go,Trent. 走吧 Trent
[25:47] So,Trent,why didn’t you inform us as to why you decided to spit on Kevin? Trent 不如你告诉我们 为什么你朝Kevin吐唾沫?
[25:51] Look,can I get a glass of water or something? 我能喝杯水吗?
[25:53] No,you can’t have a glass of water. Answer the question. 不 你不能喝水 回答问题
[25:56] So,this is like torture? No food or water until I talk. 要折磨我吗? 不回答就没水没食物
[25:59] This is not a joke. You’re a primary suspect in your father’s murder. 这可不是玩笑 你是你父亲谋杀案的首要嫌犯
[26:04] Look,I just need a glass of water. 听着 我就需要一杯水而已
[26:09] Are you on something? 你吸食什么毒品了吗?
[26:12] Are you sick? 你病了?
[26:14] Your eyes are jaundiced. 你的双眼像患了黄疸病
[26:18] Do you have a liver problem? 你肝脏有问题吗?
[26:21] I guess I have this thing called Wilson disease. 我得了威尔逊病(俗称肝豆病)
[26:28] It’s genetic. 这是基因问题
[26:29] Body’s inability to process copper causes liver failure. 人体无法处理铜而引起的肝脏衰竭
[26:33] And you inherited this from Kevin? 你是从Kevin那里遗传来的?
[26:37] Doctor said I need a transplant,but we can’t afford the insurance. 医生说我需要移植 但我们没钱买保险
[26:42] And that’s why you went after him. 所以你去找他
[26:44] Look,I am sorry I did that, 听着 我抱歉我的所为
[26:47] but he was the best chance I had. 但他是我最大的生存希望
[26:55] Dad? 爸爸?
[26:58] Look,I told you last week, I don’t think it’s a good idea if we hang out anymore,all right? 听着 我上周跟你说了 我不认为再见面是个好主意 好吗?
[27:02] Yeah. I wasn’t here last week. I’ve never seen you before. 是吗 我上周没见你啊 我以前没见过你
[27:07] I’m gonna tell you what I tell them. I’m not your dad,all right? 还是那句老话 我不是你爸爸 好吗?
[27:09] I’m a guy who needed rent money in college. 我念大学需要租金
[27:11] Fine,but I’m not here for that. 好吧 我不是为这事来的
[27:15] I’m sick. 我生病了
[27:16] I… I need a transplant. 我…我需要移植
[27:19] So,wait. You want… 等等 你是想…
[27:21] like,my kidney,or…? 要我的肾 或者…?
[27:24] Liver. Just part of it. 肝脏 就要一点
[27:29] Yeah,I’m sorry. I-I don’t… I don’t think so. 对不起 我认为…这不行
[27:32] You’d… You’d be a perfect match. 你…你完全匹配啊
[27:35] Yeah. I’m… I’m not gonna do that. 是的 但我…不会那么做
[27:37] Man,I’m gonna die! 伙计 我会死的!
[27:40] Yeah. I am sorry. I don’t think so. 好了 对不起 我帮不上忙
[27:52] Did you kill him? 你杀了他?
[27:58] Listen,you got handed a bad hand. 听着 你的情况很糟糕
[28:02] You’re 17 years old. 你17岁
[28:04] You’ll be tried as a minor. 你会被当作未成年人受审
[28:10] Then the jail doctors would have to treat me,right? 那狱医就得为我治疗 对吗?
[28:19] Yeah,I killed him. 是的 我杀了他
[28:23] I murdered my dad. 我谋杀了我爸爸
[28:31] It’s a false confession. 这是假供
[28:33] Trent’s just looking for a free treatment. Trent只是想得到免费治疗
[28:35] The problem is,Kevin passed on his bad genes to 103 kids. 问题是 Kevin把他基因 遗传给了103个孩子
[28:38] Odds are there’s some angry ones out there who want to speak to him. 一定还有其他生气的人要找他谈谈
[28:40] So,what we need to do is find out if anyone else has contacted the clinic. 那我们要做的就是查出 谁还和诊所联系了
[28:51] Excuse me,gentlemen? What the hell are you doing? 不好意思 先生们? 你们到底要干嘛?
[28:54] You’re scaring my clients. 你们吓坏我的客户了
[28:55] Well,they should be scared,Doctor. 他们应该害怕 医生
[28:57] – We have a court order to shut you down. – Shut me down for what? – 我们有法令能让你关门 – 为什么要关门?
[29:00] Why don’t you take your pick? Fraud,kidnapping. 不如你选一个? 欺诈 绑架
[29:03] – We know about your deal to hide the Vance twin. – Yeah,and don’t forget murder. – 我们知道你隐瞒了Vance有双胞胎 – 是的 别忘了还有谋杀
[29:06] You knew Kevin Ramsey was passing off Wilson disease to his offspring. 也知道Kevin Ramsey 把威尔逊病遗传给后代了
[29:10] You can’t hold me accountable for that. 你们不能让我为这事负责
[29:11] We aren’t required to screen for Wilson. 我们没义务去检测威尔逊病
[29:13] Chances of it manifesting in a child are almost nil. 遗传给小孩的几率几近是零
[29:15] When the donor has 100 kids,those chances grow exponentially,Doc. 但捐精者有一百多个孩子 几率增大了吧 医生
[29:19] Anyone contact you regarding Kevin Ramsey? 有人跟你联系过Kevin Ramsey吗?
[29:22] Come on,Doc,give it up! 快点医生 招了吧!
[29:23] We’re gonna read it in your files anyway,so you might as well tell us now. 我们会看你档案的 最好现在就说吧
[29:26] Someone has been calling angry about selecting Kevin as their donor. 有人因选了Kevin捐献的精子 而生气地打电话来
[29:29] Any idea who this person is? 知道是谁吗?
[29:31] No,but one of our specimen vaults was broken into today. 不 但今天有人闯入了 我们的一个样本库
[29:35] All of his samples were destroyed. 他的样本都被毁了
[29:44] Don’t you keep the door locked? 你们都不关门吗?
[29:46] Not during the day. 白天不关
[29:47] Get him out of here,Perez. 带他出去 Perez
[30:13] What do we have here? 看我们找到了什么?
[30:18] Your strange substance is… drum roll… 你那奇怪的物质是…一连串的东西
[30:25] Vegetable oil,virgin wheat germ oil and benzoin extract. 植物油 纯麦油以及安息香精
[30:29] Here. 这里
[30:32] It’s the ingredients for something called Invisible Fingers. 这是制作做无形指的材料
[30:36] I don’t even want to say what that sounds like. 这东西我都形容不出来了
[30:39] Smear it on your hands “”to create an invisible layer of protection against harsh elements and chemicals.”” 搽到手上 产生看不见的保护层 抵抗刺激元素及化学物
[30:45] I bet it’s also used to cover up fingerprints. 我打赌 这也能隐藏指纹
[30:47] People would never know you had it on your hands. 谁都不知道你手上搽了这些
[30:58] Yeah,it also protected their hands while they handled the vials in the cryo-lab. 是的 摸冷冻实验室的门把时 这也能保护手
[31:02] Who knows about this stuff? 有谁知道这些东西?
[31:04] It’s on an airplane mechanic’s Web site. 这些信息在飞机修理师的网站上
[31:07] You know,we met a pilot today. 今天我们遇到了一个飞行员
[31:10] He messed around with Kevin’s altimeter. 他把Kevin的高度计度数搞错了
[31:13] – Was it Arnie Tish? – Yeah. – 是Arnie Tish吗? – 是的
[31:14] He made bail an hour ago. 他一小时前就获得保释了
[31:16] – – Thanks. – Yeah.
[31:18] H? 谢谢
[31:32] Arnie? Arnie? – 不客气
[31:35] Stay where you are! Arnie! Stay where you are,Arnie! 待着别动! Arnie! 待着别动 Arnie!
[31:38] Stop! 站住!
[33:28] So you killed him this morning, 今早你杀了他
[33:31] then you went to the lab, destroyed all of his samples. 之后你闯入实验室 毁掉他所有的精子样本
[33:34] Like you wanted to wipe Kevin Ramsey off the face of the earth. 想要抹杀Kevin Ramsey 留在人世的痕迹
[33:38] I’m guessing that this is why. 我猜这就是原因
[33:41] We checked the records,Arnie. 14 years ago your wife used Kevin as a donor. 我们调查了记录 Arnie 十四年前 你的妻子选择Kevin作为捐精者
[33:46] Your daughter’s dead,isn’t she? 你女儿死了 对吗?
[33:48] From Wilson disease. 死于威尔森氏症
[33:52] Do you know what it’s like to hear them scream in pain and you can’t do a thing? 孩子在痛苦地尖叫而你无能为力 你明白那种感受吗?
[33:56] To see their face swollen and yellow? 看着他们的脸颊肿胀 皮肤变黄?
[34:00] That’s all I remember of Kyla now. 那就是我现在对Kyla的全部回忆
[34:03] This donor guy never told the lab he had that disease. 这个捐精者从未告诉实验室 他有威尔森氏症
[34:06] He killed her. 他杀死了她
[34:13] So when you altered Kevin’s altimeter,you weren’t saving fuel. 所以你修改了Kevin的高度计读数 你没有节省飞机燃料
[34:17] You wanted him to open his parachute too late. 你希望他迟点拉开降落伞
[34:19] Yeah,but he jumped before I dropped low enough. 对 但我没来得及下降 他就跳了
[34:24] What the hell you doing,Ramsey? I’m not at altitude yet. 你他妈的干嘛呢 Ramsey? 我还没飞到合适的高度
[34:27] Geronimo! 杰罗尼莫!! (人从高处跳下时发出的呐喊声)
[34:31] I failed her. I failed my little girl. 我辜负了她 我辜负了我的小女儿
[34:34] The acid did work. You sabotaged his chute. 酸起作用了 你破坏了他的降落伞
[34:37] I wasn’t lying about that. 我之前说的都是真的
[34:39] I never touched his chute. 我从没碰过他的降落伞
[34:41] You’re saying you didn’t kill Kevin? 你说你没有杀害Kevin?
[34:43] I wish to God I had. 我可以对天发誓
[34:45] And when you find out who did it,you can thank ’em for me. 等你们找到真凶 请帮我谢谢他
[34:51] So,you believe Tish? 你相信Tish吗?
[34:52] Well,I think if he was lying he wouldn’t have admitted to attempted murder. 如果他说谎了 就没必要承认自己杀人未遂
[34:56] But I don’t know. 但我不确定
[34:58] A sick kid’s a powerful motive. I think we’re on to something. 威尔森氏症的孩子是个有力的动机 我们查到有用的线索了
[35:00] Well,we have that list of his other kids. I’ll get on tracking them down. 我们有其他孩子的名单 我会继续排查他们
[35:03] I’m not talking about kids,I’m talking about parents. 我说的不是孩子 是父母们
[35:05] We know surrogate mom would do anything for Trent. 我们看到代孕妈妈为Trent付出一切
[35:08] Yeah,but we don’t have anything to hit her with. 对 但我们没有扳倒她的证据
[35:12] – Damn it! – Hey,what happened? – 糟糕! – 怎么了?
[35:14] I was pouring nitric acid,and some splashed onto my arm. 我倒的硝酸溶液溅在胳膊上了
[35:17] Grab the ammonia. 拿氨水过来
[35:21] All right. 好了
[35:24] Okay,you all right? 你好点了吗?
[35:26] Calleigh,what were you working on here? Calleigh 你做这些干什么呢?
[35:27] I was timing to see how fast the acid would eat through the baggies at different concentrations. 我在实验看不同浓度的酸 要花多久时间侵蚀掉背包
[35:32] Oh,that’s smart. Then we’d have a timeline of when the killer put the acid in the pack. 很聪明 那我们就能确切知道 凶手何时把酸放进了背包里
[35:41] I don’t know if we’re gonna need it; look at my arm. 我觉得我们不需要知道时间了 看看我的胳膊
[35:43] I think I found the smoking gun. 我猜我们找到确凿证据了
[35:46] Nitric acid turns the skin yellow; ammonia turns it orange. 硝酸溶液让皮肤变黄 氨水将皮肤变成橙色
[35:50] Killer would’ve had these stains on their hands. 凶手手上会有这种色斑
[35:52] Yeah. Walter,I think we just got something to hit our surrogate with. 对 Walter 我们可以用这个对付代孕妈妈
[36:06] Eric,will you take a look at that? Eric 你能看见那个吗?
[36:11] Those from scrubbing off orange stains,Ms. Burton? 擦掉橙色色斑的痕迹 Burton夫人?
[36:14] What are you talking about? 你们在说什么?
[36:15] Talking about the reaction on your hands to nitric acid. 你手上的硝酸反应
[36:18] From when you sabotaged Kevin’s parachute. 你对Kevin的降落伞做手脚时留下的
[36:20] I don’t know what… nitro acid is. 我不知道什么是硝酸
[36:23] This is from bleach. 这是漂白水
[36:25] I take in laundry to make some extra money. 我在洗衣房兼职
[36:28] I already told you,I never met Trent’s donor. 我都说了 我没见过Trent的捐精者
[36:33] Can I see my son now? 现在我能见我儿子吗?
[36:37] Please? 求求你?
[36:40] – Jessica Wyatt? – Yes? – 什么?
[36:43] I’m gonna need to take a look at your hands. 我要看看的你手
[36:46] I-I don’t even know why I’m here. 我还不知道为什么我被抓
[36:48] A CSI Simmons told me to come down but didn’t say why. 一个叫Simmons的CSI 让我呆这里 但不告诉我理由
[36:51] Because on October 18,2011, 因为2011年10月8日
[36:53] you accessed the Purwin Clinic’s sibling registry looking for your donor dad. 你到Purwin诊所的同胞登记处 寻找捐精父亲
[36:58] Kevin Ramsey. Yeah? Kevin Ramsey 没错?
[37:00] He was murdered this morning. 他今早被谋杀了
[37:04] And we know that you had contact with him. 我们知道你与他有联系
[37:07] I… 我…
[37:10] I never… I never had contact with him. 我从没 我没有跟他联系过
[37:15] We accessed your phone records. We know that you talked to him on January 7. 我们查看了你的手机通话记录 你在1月7日与他交谈过
[37:19] But I didn’t talk to him. 但我没有跟他谈过
[37:21] Who did you talk to for ten minutes,then? 那你跟谁谈了十分钟?
[37:23] His wife. 他妻子
[37:28] You talked to his wife? You talked to Mrs. Ramsey? 你与他妻子? 你与Ramsey太太谈话?
[37:32] – Did you tell her that you were his kid? – Yeah. – 你告诉她你是Kevin的孩子? – 是的
[37:34] Told her he had,like,a hundred others,too. 我还告诉她有其他一百多个孩子
[37:37] I wanted to leave him a message,but she freaked. 我想给他留个口信 但她吓坏了
[37:41] Told me to never call again. 让我永远别再打电话去
[37:42] – But you’re sure that it was his wife? – Yeah. – 你确定那是他妻子? – 是的
[37:44] My husband this,my husband that. You stay away from my husband.””” “我丈夫这样 我丈夫那样” “你离我丈夫远点”
[37:53] Ryan,when you talked to Mrs.Ramsey, she said she didn’t know about the kids,right? Ryan你跟Ramsey太太谈话时 她说她不知道孩子们的存在 是吗?
[37:57] Okay,we’re gonna need to get her back in here really fast. 好 我们需要尽快把她带过来
[38:00] Yeah,just-just make up something,anything. Okay. 对 你随便编个理由 什么都行
[38:12] Thank you for coming back,Mrs. Ramsey. 谢谢回来 Ramsey太太
[38:14] They told me I could collect my husband’s body. 他们说可以领走我丈夫的尸体了
[38:16] Does this mean that… you found out who did this? 是不是意味着…你们找到凶手了?
[38:20] Well,we are still working a lead,but we’re close. 我们还在调查一条线索 但很快能找到真凶了
[38:25] I just need you to sign this form to release his body to the funeral home. 我们需要你在这上面签个字 让他的遗体转到殡仪馆
[38:34] Thought I had a pen in here,but… 我以为我有支笔 但…
[38:42] Yes. 好的
[38:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:01] Tough to get those stains out,isn’t it? 压力沉重 难以排解 是吗?
[39:05] So this means that… I’m your lead. 就是说… 你们调查的线索是我
[39:09] How did you know to use nitric acid,Mrs. Ramsey? 你怎么想到用硝酸的 Ramsey太太?
[39:15] Well… I taught high school chemistry before I met Kevin. 我在与Kevin结婚前在高中教化学
[39:48] And when CSI Wolfe told you about the kids, you pretended not to know. 当Wolfe告诉你孩子们的事 你假装一无所知
[39:53] But you found out a month ago when his daughter told you. 但一个月前他女儿找来时 你就知道了
[39:57] Is that why you killed him,because he lied? 你杀了他是因为 他对你说谎?
[40:00] I killed him… 我杀他的原因是…
[40:03] because he lied to me every day of my marriage. 他对我们婚姻的每件事都撒谎了
[40:08] How does someone who says that they’re sterile have,like, a hundred kids,Kevin? 你说自己不育 但有一百多个孩子 Kevin?
[40:12] Look,that was back in college. I… 听着 那是大学时 我…
[40:14] No. See,I spoke with your doctor, 不 我跟你的医生谈过
[40:16] and he told me that you had a vasectomy after we were married. 他告诉我 我们结婚后你做了输精管切除术
[40:22] So,you never wanted kids,did you? 所以你根本不想要孩子
[40:27] Meredith… 对吧?
[40:31] I’m sorry. 对不起
[40:32] So all those years of trying, 那么多年的尝试
[40:36] of you making me believe that I was going to be a mother, 让我以为自己真的有朝一日能做妈妈
[40:40] all that’s just a lie? 结果全是谎言?
[40:41] Because you don’t see what I do. 因为你不知道我干了什么
[40:45] We’re great together. 我们在一起很幸福
[40:47] I don’t want kids to mess that up. We can do anything we want. 我不想要孩子毁掉这一切 我们可以做任何自己想做的事
[40:50] No. You can. 不 只有你能
[40:54] It’s too late for me now. 对我来说太晚了
[41:00] So you did want to have children. 你确实很想要孩子
[41:04] Yes. 是的
[41:05] That’s why I married a younger man. 所以我与一个年轻男人结婚了
[41:07] So that he could keep up with the kids. 所以他能跟孩子相处
[41:11] But it was just all skydiving to him,and car racing. 但他心里只有跳伞和赛车
[41:16] Whatever he wanted to do,whenever he wanted to do it. 随心所欲 想干什么就干什么
[41:20] Oh,so you made sure that’s what killed him. 所以你要用这种方式杀了他
[41:23] He took my best years. 他浪费了我最好的时光
[41:28] So,yes. 我当然要如此
[41:55] Mr.Tish? Tish先生?
[41:59] Yeah? 什么?
[42:03] This belongs to you. 这个是你的
[42:10] Thanks. 谢谢
[42:21] We got you a van to take you guys home. 我们找了辆小巴载你们回家
[42:24] Can I ask you something about my brother? 我能问问我哥哥的情况吗?
[42:26] Sure. 可以
[42:27] I overheard you talking earlier,and he’s really sick,isn’t he? 我偷听你们刚才的谈话 他病得很重对吗?
[42:32] Yeah,Trent needs a liver transplant. 对 Trent需要肝脏移植手术
[42:35] He’s on the donor list,but it doesn’t… it doesn’t look good. 他在等待肝脏捐献者 但尚未有消息
[42:40] Unfortunately,there was only one van,so… sorry,you’re gonna have to share. 很抱歉只有一辆车 你们要挤挤了
[43:13] We got a dozen MDPD vans and only one available? 警局有一堆小巴 只有一辆能出勤?
[43:17] So weird,right? 很奇怪 对吗?
[43:19] Almost like they were supposed to be in that van together. 好像他们注定要上同一辆车似的
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme