时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Wake up,Mr.Stone,wake up. | 起床了 Stone先生 起床了 |
[01:01] | Wake up,Mr.Stone,wake up. | 起床了 Stone先生 起床了 |
[01:09] | Wake up,Mr.Stone,wake up. | 起床了 Stone先生 起床了 |
[01:13] | Wake up,Mr.Stone,wake up. | 起床了 Stone先生 起床了 |
[01:17] | Alarm off. | 关闭闹钟 |
[01:22] | Welcome to Solamyrge. | 欢迎光临Solamyrge |
[01:25] | The time is now. | 现在是时候了 |
[01:27] | 20 years ago,I built my first phone in my parents’ basement. | 20年前 我在父母的地下室里 制造出自己的第一部电话 |
[01:31] | Now I give to you the Solamyrge SP,a phone to revolutionize the way we communicate. | 现在 我为您带来Solamyrge SP 一部彻底革新人类交流方式的手机 |
[01:38] | A mere three ounces,voice-activated and solar-powered, | 它的重量仅有90克 可以声控 使用太阳能做动力 |
[01:42] | the Solamyrge knows who you want to call before you do. | Solamyrge能比你先知道你想打给谁 |
[01:46] | At Solamyrge,perfection isn’t just an ideal… it’s a reality. | 对Solamyrge来说 完美不再是空想…而是现实 |
[02:27] | Open blinds. | 打开百叶窗 |
[02:37] | Shower on. | 打开喷头 |
[02:49] | We’re here to take America back. | 我们要夺回美国 |
[02:51] | Down with corporate greed! | 打倒吃人不吐骨头的公司! |
[02:53] | Down with corporate greed! | 打倒吃人不吐骨头的公司! |
[03:31] | Down with corporate greed! | 打倒吃人不吐骨头的公司! |
[03:33] | Down with corporate greed! | 打倒吃人不吐骨头的公司! |
[03:35] | Down with corporate greed! | 打倒吃人不吐骨头的公司! |
[03:49] | **** | 未知发件人 现在是时候了 |
[03:54] | We’re taking America back…! | 我们要夺回美国! |
[03:57] | Down with corporate greed! | 打倒吃人不吐骨头的公司! |
[03:58] | Down with corporate greed! | 打倒吃人不吐骨头的公司! |
[04:00] | **** | 未知发件人 |
[04:03] | Down with corporate greed! | 击败公司贪婪! |
[04:05] | Down with corporate greed! | 击败公司贪婪! |
[04:09] | ********** | 未知发件人 |
[04:16] | *** | 未知发件人 |
[04:34] | Matthew Stone.I can’t believe it. | – 是Matthew Stone – 难以置信 |
[04:37] | This guy’s bigger than Steve Jobs.A lot of people are going to feel this loss. | 这人比乔布斯还牛 无数人要为此悲恸了 |
[04:41] | At least one person won’t.What about the girlfriend? | 至少有一人不会 他女友情况如何? |
[04:45] | She’s in shock.She is the one who called 911,though. | 她被吓坏了 不过是她打911报警的 |
[04:49] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[04:50] | Curious lack of stippling,indicating a long-range shot. | 伤口处没有其他残留物 有意思 这意味着远距离射击 |
[04:55] | Sniper? | 狙击手? |
[04:57] | From where? | 从哪儿开的枪? |
[04:59] | Look at the direction he’s facing. | 看他脸的朝向 |
[05:01] | No line of sight makes sense in this case. | 没地方能给狙击手藏身 |
[05:06] | Bullet can’t just materialize.Got to come from somewhere. | 子弹不会凭空出现 总得从某地发射 |
[05:09] | You know what? Not necessarily. | 你知道吗? |
[05:49] | csi.miami Season 10 Episode 12 | 这不一定 |
[05:57] | Ms.Yang? | 杨小姐? |
[06:01] | You up for answering a few questions? | 你能回答几个问题吗? |
[06:06] | He’s not coming back,is he? | 他不会回来了 是吗? |
[06:16] | Look,I am so sorry. | 听着 我很遗憾 |
[06:18] | I know how difficult this must be. | 我知道这对你来说有多难过 |
[06:22] | Matthew was bigger than life. | Matthew是高于生命的人 |
[06:26] | No matter how bad the cancer got,I knew he’d get better. | 无论肿瘤如何恶化 我知道他一定会好起来 |
[06:30] | I just knew. | 我就是知道 |
[06:32] | But I read online that he was dying. | 但我看到网上报道说他病入膏肓了 |
[06:36] | No. He was gonna beat it. | 不 他能战胜癌症的 |
[06:40] | Were you home this morning? Is that how you found him? | 你今早在他家吗? 所以你找到了他? |
[06:42] | No. Matthew and I don’t live together. | 不 Matthew和我没住一起 |
[06:48] | He didn’t have time for a conventional relationship. | 他没时间谈一场传统恋爱 |
[06:52] | But we had breakfast together every morning. | 但我们每天早上都会一起吃早餐 |
[06:56] | And how does one meet a billionaire? | 那一个普通人是怎样 和亿万富翁相遇的呢? |
[07:00] | I used to be a coder at Solamyrge. | 我曾是Solamyrge的编码员 |
[07:04] | Amanda,do you know if Matthew had any rivals? | 你知道Matthew有什么竞争对手吗? |
[07:09] | Too many to count. Everybody envied him. | 太多了 数不清 每个人都嫉妒他 |
[07:15] | I mean,there was Matthew and… there was the rest of the world. | 世界上只存在Matthew和其他人 |
[07:47] | Hey,Walter,check this out. | 嘿 Walter 来看看这个 |
[07:49] | It’s Stone’s personal Solamyrge.I mean,this is like holding a piece of,uh,history. | 这是Stone的个人Solamyrge手机 我说 这就像手握历史一样 |
[07:53] | It’s just a phone,Wolfe. | 这只是部手机 Wolfe |
[07:54] | It’s not just a phone.It’s not just a phone. | 这不止是手机 它可不止是部手机 |
[07:56] | Would you call an Aston Martin just a car? | 你会把阿斯顿-马丁说成只是辆车吗? |
[07:58] | People wait in line for days for these things. | 人们为买它们得排上好几天的队 |
[08:00] | Yeah,and the moment they break it out of the box,it’s obsolete. | 对 但被拿出盒子的那一瞬 它们就被淘汰了 |
[08:03] | You’re a hater. You’re a hater. | 你是个怀恨者 仇恨主义者 |
[08:06] | You know,for somebody so tech savvy,Stone led a pretty unplugged life. | 作为一个对高科技这么在行的人 Stone用的电器真不多 |
[08:10] | I don’t even see a television,do y’all? | 我连电视都没见着 你们呢? |
[08:12] | Right? I thought I saw a TV on,but I don’t know… | 真的? 我貌似有看到一台电视开着 但我不清楚… |
[08:18] | – How’d you do that? – I don’t know. | – 你怎么办到的? – 不知道 |
[08:20] | Wait,I got an idea. | 等等 我有个想法 |
[08:22] | Ready? Football. | 准备好了? 橄榄球 |
[08:25] | This thing is voice-activated! It’s so cool. | 这东西是声控的! 太酷了 |
[08:31] | Television off. | 关闭电视 |
[08:36] | Why would you do that? You’re a meanie! | 你为啥要这样? 你个刻薄鬼! |
[08:37] | Guys,we’re here to process a scene. | 同志们 我们是来这处理犯罪现场的 |
[08:39] | No,no,but I saw something on screen,for the case. | 不 不是的 我看到屏幕上有东西 跟案子有关 |
[08:42] | Are you being serious? | 你说正经的吗? |
[08:44] | Yeah. Yeah,really. | 嗯 真的 |
[08:46] | Television on. | 打开电视 |
[08:49] | They didn’t throw a flag. | 他们没扔一面国旗 |
[08:51] | No. The,uh… You see that? The little… | 是啊 这个 呃…你看到没? 那个小小的… |
[08:55] | Mute TV. | 电视静音 |
[08:59] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[09:02] | Little crescent-moon-shaped thing on the wall. | 墙上有个月牙形的小东西 |
[09:16] | What is that,a bug? | 那是什么 窃听器吗? |
[09:17] | Someone was listening to Stone. | 有人一直在暗中监听Stone |
[09:20] | Maybe whoever it was killed him. | 也许就是监听他的人杀了他 |
[09:22] | Think we’re gonna be able to trace the transmission? | 觉得我们能追踪到传输地吗? |
[09:24] | Might not have to. | 也许不需要追 |
[09:26] | Whoever put this thing on the wall did a sloppy job. | 把这个放墙上的人 犯了个粗心错误 |
[09:28] | They left a print. | 他们留下了指纹 |
[09:34] | Animals. | 简直是禽兽 |
[09:36] | You can’t just deface private property in the name of free speech. | 你不能借言论自由之名损坏私人财产 |
[09:40] | Make sure you clean up all that graffiti. | 请保证你清除了墙上所有涂鸦 |
[09:42] | Mr.Blackburn,answer the question,please. | Blackburn先生 请回答我的问题 |
[09:44] | Why were you spying on your boss? | 你为什么要监听你老板? |
[09:47] | Matthew was a loose cannon. | Matthew我行我素 不顾后果 |
[09:49] | Between the chemo and the radiation,he’d lost his grip on reality. | 在化疗和辐射中 他不再能把握现实 |
[09:53] | In what way? | 在哪方面? |
[09:54] | One minute he was totally lucid,the next he was spewing all sorts of lies to the press. | 一分钟前他还头脑清醒 下一分钟他就对报社撒各种谎 |
[09:58] | So bugging him is your attempt at damage control? | 所以你监听他是想进行损害控制? |
[10:01] | I was afraid he’d give away company secrets. | 我怕他泄露公司机密 |
[10:05] | I had to know what he was saying at all times. | 我必须知道他每一刻所说的话 |
[10:07] | You know what I think,Mr.Blackburn? I think you were planning a coup. | 你知道我怎么想吗 Blackburn先生? 我认为你在计谋篡位 |
[10:10] | You are the acting CEO. | 你是代理CEO |
[10:11] | Matthew out of the way,you get to take over the million-dollar salary, | 除掉Matthew 百万薪水就是你的 |
[10:13] | the stock options,the company jet,everything. | 股票期权 公司直升机 所有东西 |
[10:16] | Maybe you got a little impatient waiting for the cancer to kill him. | 也许你已经没耐心等癌症杀死他了 |
[10:19] | I was simply protecting the company he created. | 我仅仅是为了保护他创办的公司 |
[10:22] | And he would’ve done the same for me,if I were in his place. | 如果反过来 他也会这么做 |
[10:24] | Yeah,well,he can’t do that now,can he? He’s dead. | 是吗 他现在不能这么做了 不是吗? 他已经死了 |
[10:27] | – It breaks my heart. – Sounds like it. | – 我为此伤透了心 – 听起来是如此 |
[10:30] | I have a business to run. | 我还有工作要做 |
[10:36] | Mr.Benton. | Benton先生 |
[10:37] | This thing is amazing.Quadcore processor,AMOLED screen.Solar-powered battery… | 这东西太棒了 多线程处理器 AMOLED屏幕 太阳能电池… |
[10:41] | – Mr.Benton. – Right,H. I’ll just get going here. | – Benton先生 – 哦 对 H 我正准备分析 |
[10:44] | So what do we got? | 我们掌握了什么? |
[10:46] | Well,the data’s encrypted. | 数据都加密了 |
[10:48] | Looks like this guy Stone here has this thing locked down like Fort Knox. | 看起来Stone把这东西 严密地锁了起来 |
[10:51] | Can we crack it? | 能破解吗? |
[10:52] | A buddy of mine just sent me the latest encryption-breaking software from Russia. | 我一朋友刚把俄国的 最新破译软件发了过来 |
[10:55] | Let me give it a shot. | 让我试试看 |
[10:57] | It makes a logical image out of the data,allowing me to see the directory structure of the phone. | 它把数据变成逻辑图像 让我看到手机的目录结构 |
[11:01] | Did he make or receive any calls today? | 他今天有任何接入或拨出的电话吗? |
[11:04] | No activity. | 无活动 |
[11:05] | ****** | 收件箱 10条 发件箱 0条 |
[11:05] | Well,he did receive a series of text messages before he was killed. | 但他被杀前收到了一连串短信 |
[11:09] | “The time is now. Three,two,one.. “ | “现在是时候了 3 2 1… “ |
[11:12] | “The time is now. Three,two,one. “Could be a countdown to his death. | “现在是时候了 3 2 1… ” 也许是他死亡的倒计时 |
[11:15] | – Who sent those texts? – Girl named Heidi Taylor. | – 谁发的这些短信? – 一个叫Heidi Taylor的姑娘 |
[11:18] | Can we track her? | 我们能追踪到她吗? |
[11:19] | I’ll ping her phone number right now. | 我正在发送她号码的回显信息 |
[11:21] | See if I can’t pinpoint the last cell phone tower used. | 看能否查到最后使用的手机信号塔 |
[11:27] | Mr.Benton,they were sent in the last hour. | Benton先生 这是一小时前发的信号 |
[11:30] | She could still be at the location. | 她也许还在那儿 |
[11:36] | *** | 信号塔锁定 089a号 上午9点10分 |
[11:38] | Wall Street subjugates the 99%. | 华尔街降服了百分之九十九的人 |
[11:42] | We must instigate a revolution! | 我们必须发动一场革命! |
[11:47] | I didn’t even know this movement was still going on. | 我还真不知道这场运动还在进行 |
[11:49] | Hey,man,you know where I can find this woman? | 嘿 伙计 你知道我能在哪找到这女人吗? |
[11:53] | Know where I can find this woman? | 知道我能在哪找到这女人吗? |
[11:59] | Excuse me,man.You know where I can find this woman? | 打扰一下 先生 你知道我能在哪找到这女人吗? |
[12:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:04] | I’ve got a thousand people ditching the snow and coming down from New York and D.C., | 有一千个来自纽约和特区的人 来这儿挖丑闻 |
[12:06] | and those numbers are growing. | 这个数目还在增长 |
[12:07] | We are going to shut this place down.Do you hear me?! | 我们马上关了这地儿 你听到我说的话了吗?! |
[12:10] | Is that her? Heidi Taylor? | 是她吗? Heidi Taylor? |
[12:14] | That’s me.You the A.C.L.U. reps? | 是我 你们是美国自由公民协会的代表? |
[12:17] | Oh,yeah,we love protecting people’s civil liberties. M.D.P.D. | 对对 我们热爱保护公民权利 迈阿密戴德警局 |
[12:21] | We have a permit allowing us to demonstrate here. | 我们是经过许可 允许在此游行的 |
[12:23] | Yeah,not why we’re here.You sent several text messages to Matthew Stone this morning. | 这不是我们来的原因 |
[12:27] | Stone? | 你今早发了Matthew Stone几条短信 |
[12:29] | I wouldn’t send him anything. | 我不会给他发任何东西 |
[12:30] | He’s the symbol of economic inequality. | 他是经济不平等的象征 |
[12:33] | On the front lines of the battle for financial reform, | 在我们经济改革斗争的最前线 |
[12:35] | he represents everything that we’re here fighting… | 他代表的每件事情都是我们抗议的 |
[12:37] | – He’s dead. – He was killed this morning. | – 他死了 – 他今早被杀了 |
[12:40] | And we traced his last incoming texts to your phone. | 而且我们查到他收到的最后一个 短信是从你的电话发出的 |
[12:43] | That-That’s… impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[12:45] | You just told us you hate him. | 你刚刚告诉我们你恨他 |
[12:46] | I hate what he stands for. | 我恨的是他所代表的阶层 |
[12:49] | The man is worth ten billion dollars. | 这个男人值上百亿美元 |
[12:51] | He designs phones to unite the masses,and then charges 500 bucks for them. | 他设计电话用于民众间联系 然后卖他们500元 |
[12:55] | He is… He was the epitome of corporate greed. | 他代表了吃人不吐骨头的企业 |
[13:02] | Sounds like motive to me. | 听起来像是和我说杀人动机 |
[13:04] | I didn’t kill Matthew Stone. | 我没有杀Matthew Stone |
[13:06] | Okay,until we’re sure of that,let’s grab your phone.You’re coming with us. | 好吧 在我们能确定之前 先把电话给我们 你和我们来吧 |
[13:08] | Come on,let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[13:10] | Wait. This is… this is ridiculous! | 等等 这… 这太荒谬了! |
[13:18] | Hey,Wolfe? | 嗨 Wolfe? |
[13:20] | Did you hear Sam-O made detective? | 你听说Sam当上警探了吗? |
[13:22] | Yeah,yeah,I heard.Actually,I got her a little congratulations present. | 听说了 事实上 我还准备了庆祝礼物 |
[13:25] | Like,what,a diamond ring? | 比如 什么 一枚钻戒? |
[13:27] | Get out of here.A diamond ring. | 滚开 一枚钻戒 |
[13:29] | I got her a little bracelet with a little charm on it in the shape of Texas. | 我给她准备了一个 带德克萨斯图案吊坠的手链 |
[13:34] | Why Texas? | 为什么是德克萨斯州? |
[13:34] | Because she’s from Texas,and she mentioned she misses home. | 因为她来自德克萨斯 而且她说她想念家乡 |
[13:37] | – What? What? – You wearing cologne? | – 什么? 什么? – 你喷了古龙香水? |
[13:41] | Yeah,I’m wearing cologne.I want that crime scene stank to… | 是 我喷了古龙香水 我想盖住案发现场的臭味 |
[13:45] | – Crime scene stank? – Yeah. | – 案发现场的臭味? – 是 |
[13:48] | Hey,heard your 15-88 came through.Congratulations,Detective. | 听说你通过了 祝贺你 警探 |
[13:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:53] | So,uh,you sure you’re ready? | 你确信自己准备好了? |
[13:56] | Oh,yeah. | 是的 |
[13:57] | When was the last time you were at the firing range? | 你最后一次在靶场是什么时候? |
[13:59] | – 5:00 a.m. | – 早上5点钟 – 今天早上5点钟? |
[14:01] | Every morning. | 每天早上 |
[14:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:06] | Hope you got a receipt for that. | 希望你还留着手链的收据 |
[14:09] | I got a… | 我有个… |
[14:14] | *** | |
[14:15] | ********** | 特洛伊木马病毒 |
[14:20] | – Oh,no.Hey,Wolfe? – Yeah. | – 噢 不 嗨 Wolfe? – 嗯 |
[14:22] | – Wait up.You got a sec? – Yeah. | – 等等 你有空吗? – 有啊 |
[14:24] | Hey,you’re not gonna believe this.Heidi Taylor – she didn’t send those texts. | 你不会相信这事的 Heidi Taylor 她没有发那些信息 |
[14:27] | – Her phone got hacked. – What? | – 她的电话被黑了 – 什么? |
[14:28] | Trojan Horse virus extracted all her SIM information. | 特洛伊木马病毒提取了 她所有的身份识别信息 |
[14:31] | So she got framed for Stone’s murder. | 所以她被陷害成杀害Stone的凶手 |
[14:33] | Is the virus traceable? | 病毒可追踪吗? |
[14:34] | Unfortunately,no.It also wiped out the sender’s IP address, | 很不幸 不能 它还删除了发送者的IP地址 |
[14:37] | but I could do some digging around,see if she has any enemies. | 但是我能调查一下她周围 看她是否有什么仇人 |
[14:39] | Yeah,you do that.I’ll contact Stone’s lawyer,see if I can’t get a hold of his will. | 好 你做吧 我和Stone的律师联系 看能不能拿到他的遗嘱 |
[14:42] | You think this is about money? | 你认为是因为钱? |
[14:43] | Stone’s worth ten billion dollars. | Stone身价有上百亿美元 |
[14:45] | A lot of people would kill for that. | 许多人会为此杀了他 |
[15:02] | Stone’s will’s not in here. | Stone的遗嘱不在这 |
[15:04] | The lawyer said it would be. | 律师说遗嘱该在这 |
[15:06] | Yeah,well,somebody beat us to it,then. | 有人在我们之前拿走了 |
[15:09] | Didn’t know you and Samantha were so close. | 完全不知道你和Samantha这么熟 |
[15:10] | – We’re not,really. – Is that right? | – 我们没有很熟 – 真的? |
[15:13] | I was actually thinking of,uh… Gotcha. | – 我还以为… – 有发现 |
[15:17] | Hey,whoever took Stone’s will might have left something behind. | 拿走了Stone遗嘱的人 可能留下了点东西 |
[15:22] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[15:24] | A hair. | 一根毛发 |
[15:29] | Still in a lab coat? | 还穿着实验室的工作服? |
[15:31] | Just waiting for a callout. | 正在等待调出 |
[15:32] | So,I just released our protest girl,Heidi. | 我刚刚释放了抗议女孩 Heidi |
[15:35] | She’s a trust fund kid. | 她是有信托基金的人 |
[15:37] | Hypocrite. | 伪善 |
[15:38] | Well,you’re just in time,because Detective Owens is about to analyze some hair for us. | 你来的真及时 Owens警探准备为我们分析毛发 |
[15:44] | That’s right.Congratulations,Detective. | 对呀 祝贺你 警探 |
[15:47] | Doesn’t really feel any different. | 真没觉得有什么不一样 |
[15:49] | It will. | 会有的 |
[15:53] | Hair’s fine. | 毛发很细小 |
[15:55] | The medulla pattern doesn’t occupy more than half the shaft. | 髓质含量在发干中不到一半 |
[15:58] | It’s human hair. | 是人的毛发 |
[15:59] | Yeah. It’s unpigmented,so it’s not head hair. | 它是未染色的 所以不是头发 |
[16:03] | So it must be body. | 所以一定是体毛 |
[16:05] | No,it’s finer than that,and it has scales along the cuticle. | 不 它比那个细 它的皮屑属于角质层 |
[16:09] | Scales? I mean,thought it was human hair. | 皮屑? 我意思是 是人的毛发 |
[16:12] | It is human. | 是人的 |
[16:22] | It’s lanugo hair. | 它是胎毛 |
[16:24] | Of course. Lanugo hair. | 当然 胎毛 |
[16:25] | Lanugo hair is shed in the sixth month of gestation. | 怀孕6个月会长胎毛 |
[16:28] | Pretty safe to say that a fetus did not take Matthew Stone’s will. | 很肯定的说 胎儿是不能 拿走Matthew Stone的遗嘱的 |
[16:32] | Right,but lanugo hair is also found in anorexics. | 对 但是厌食者也会长胎毛 |
[16:36] | True. | 真的 |
[16:38] | Stone have a teenage daughter? | Stone有一个10多岁的女儿? |
[16:39] | No,but he has a very skinny girlfriend. | 不 但是他有一个非常瘦小的女朋友 |
[16:42] | Okay. Well,would you like to come with me to interview her? | 你想和我一起去见她吗? |
[16:44] | – Yeah,of course. – Uh,no. I’ll go. | – 当然 – 不 我要去 |
[16:46] | Because she knows me.I interviewed her this morning. | 因为她认识我 今天早上我见过她 |
[16:52] | – Okay. – Maybe next time. | – 好 – 等下次吧 |
[16:55] | Next time. | 下次 |
[16:57] | I think we get it,Amanda. | 我想我们能理解 Amanda. |
[16:59] | You wanted to sneak a peek at the will to see what Matthew left you. | 你想偷看遗嘱 看看Matthew留给你什么 |
[17:02] | Was it too much or too little? | 是太多还是太少? |
[17:03] | Either way,it’s motive for murder. | 不管怎么样 都是谋杀的动机 |
[17:06] | My boyfriend is dead,and I get accusations? | 我男朋友死了 我却被控告了? |
[17:09] | You’re being accused because we found your hair in the safe. | 你被指控是因为我们 在保险箱里发现了你的毛发 |
[17:12] | Trying to be perfect for him – the perfect weight,perfect looks. | 你想为他变得完美 体重完美 相貌完美 |
[17:15] | And so what? | 那又怎么样? |
[17:17] | He did not leave you anything,is that it? | 他什么也没留给你 是不是? |
[17:19] | You’re both wrong. | 你俩都错了 |
[17:21] | Matthew asked me to take the will yesterday. | Matthew昨天让我拿的遗嘱 |
[17:26] | He said people were listening. | 他说有人在听 |
[17:31] | You feeling better today? | 今天感觉好点了吗? |
[17:35] | Amanda. | |
[17:38] | Amanda,they’re all over me. | Amanda 他们在我周围到处都是 |
[17:40] | Blackburn – he’s got ears everywhere. | Blackburn 他到处放监听器 |
[17:43] | Turned me into a prisoner in my own home. | 把我在自己家里 把我当成囚犯 |
[17:45] | Blackburn wouldn’t do that to you. | Blackburn不会对你那样做的 |
[17:48] | It’s just the chemo,babe.It’s making you paranoid. | 只是化疗 宝贝 化疗让你疑神疑鬼的 |
[17:53] | I need you to get the will. | 我需要你去拿遗嘱 |
[17:56] | And keep it hidden,make sure no one can change it. | 藏起来 确保没人能改遗嘱 |
[18:02] | The cancer meds affected his mind. | 治癌药物影响了他的想法 |
[18:05] | I didn’t think the threat was real,but I did whatever it took to keep him from worrying. | 我不认为威胁是真的 但是 为了让他不再担心 我会做任何事情 |
[18:23] | We’re going to need to see that will. | 我们需要看那份遗嘱 |
[18:25] | It’s in a safe deposit box. | 它在银行的保险箱里 |
[18:27] | We’re gonna need the key. | 我们需要钥匙 |
[18:28] | We’ll have to collect it and log it as evidence. | 我们必须把它拿出来记录作为证据 |
[18:30] | Fine. | 好的 |
[19:02] | Hey,Tom. | |
[19:04] | I am astonished Mr.Stone lived so long with a grade four glioma. | 我非常惊讶Stone先生得了 4级肿瘤还活了这么长时间 |
[19:09] | He was truly a special man. | 他真是一个很特别的人 |
[19:13] | Have you got a bullet for me yet,Tom? | 你还没给我子弹 Tom? |
[19:15] | Not yet,but I’m just about to go fishing in his cranial tissue. | 还没有 我刚刚要把它从颅组织中找出来 |
[19:20] | I don’t know that I’ve ever retracted the dura mater of a genius. | 我以前从未取掉一个天才的硬脑膜 |
[19:35] | The bullet fragmented through the frontal lobe,penetrated deep into the parietal. | 子弹碎片通过前脑叶深深穿透头顶骨 |
[19:45] | Got a piece. | 找到一块 |
[19:49] | That’s not a piece of bullet,Tom. | 那不是子弹的碎片 Tom |
[19:52] | You’re right.That looks like a microchip. | 是的 看起来像个微芯片 |
[19:57] | Can you grab me another fragment? | 你能给我再找一个碎片吗? |
[20:07] | Calleigh… is that some sort of rudder? | Calleigh 是一种方向舵吗? |
[20:11] | May I? | 我看看可以吗? |
[20:16] | It’s incredible. This is from a smart bullet. | 难以置信 这是一个智能子弹 |
[20:19] | I thought that it was purely conceptual. | 我以为这种子弹只存在于理论中 |
[20:21] | A smart bullet. | 一个智能子弹 |
[20:22] | It’s a fully programmable projectile. | 它完全是个可编程的投射体 |
[20:25] | The gun sends information about the target to the microchip, | 持枪者向微芯片发射目标信息 |
[20:28] | and then these fins act like little rudders that steer the bullet. | 然后像小方向舵一样的东西控制子弹 |
[20:32] | Are you saying it changes direction in the air? | 你是说它在空气中改变方向? |
[20:35] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我说的就是这个意思 |
[20:37] | It explains why our shooter didn’t need a clear line of sight. | 这就解释了为什么 射手不需要清晰的视野 |
[20:54] | The only person that I can think of that would be smart enough | 我唯一能想到的这么聪明的人 |
[20:56] | and have access to the technology needed to make this bullet is Stone. | 还能够有制造子弹技术的人 就是Stone |
[21:01] | There may be one other person as smart,if not smarter. | 可能还有一个人也一样聪明 如果不是更聪明的话 |
[21:05] | Who? | 谁? |
[21:07] | I read an article about the company.Said Stone had a partner years ago. | 我读过一篇关于公司的文章 说 Stone很多年前有个合作伙伴 |
[21:10] | They made the first Solamyrge in his parents’ basement. | 他们在他父母家的地下室里 制造了第一部Solamyrge |
[21:13] | That sounds vaguely familiar. | 听起来依稀熟悉 |
[21:15] | I imagine this person is on their own private island by now. | 我猜想这个人现在 在他们的私人岛屿上 |
[21:18] | No. He walked away the day before they went public. | 不 在他们上市前他离开了 |
[21:23] | Said money didn’t matter to him. | 说钱对于他没有意义 |
[21:25] | Maybe he changed his mind. | 也许他改变主意了 |
[21:35] | Why would I kill Matt? | 我为什么要杀Matt? |
[21:37] | Maybe you were tired of being the forgotten man. | 也许你不想再被人们遗忘 |
[21:40] | He got billions,you got zilch. | 他得到了数十亿美元 你什么也没得到 |
[21:41] | Easy for a techie like you to build a smart bullet and kill him. | 像你这样的高科技专家 很容易设计一个智能子弹杀死他 |
[21:44] | Smart bullet? | 智能子弹? |
[21:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:48] | I didn’t care about the money,and I still don’t. | 过去我不在乎钱 现在还是 |
[21:50] | Then why did you change his will? | 那么你为什么改他的遗嘱? |
[21:52] | See that paragraph that mentions you? | 看到这一段提到你了吗? |
[21:54] | – The typeface doesn’t match. – Somebody altered it recently. | – 字体不匹配 – 有人最近更改过 |
[21:57] | And Stone’s doorman said that you came by two days ago.What happened? | Stone的门卫说过你两天前去过 到底什么事? |
[22:02] | Matt asked me to come. | Matt叫我过去的 |
[22:03] | But changing the will was his idea,not mine. | 但改遗嘱是他的主意 不是我的 |
[22:06] | Raj,don’t leave.The company needs you. | Raj 别走 公司需要你 |
[22:10] | We can do great things together. | 我们一起能成大事 |
[22:12] | Hey,you’re confused,Matt.All that’s in the past | 你糊涂了 Matt 那都是过去的事了 |
[22:15] | You deserve your money. | 钱是你应得的 |
[22:17] | I want you to have your share. | 我要分给你一份 |
[22:20] | Here,I want you to change it. | 这儿 我希望你能改一下 |
[22:23] | Why don’t you call your lawyers,and have them take care of it? | 你为什么不叫你的律师来处理 |
[22:25] | I don’t trust them. I need you to do it.Please. | 我不相信他们 我需要你来做这件事 拜托 |
[22:37] | He had an old typewriter in his closet. | 他壁橱里有个老式打字机 |
[22:40] | Asked me to use it so no one could trace the change. | 他叫我用它打出来 这样就看不出来怎么改的 |
[22:48] | ******* | 本人特此声明 赠与Raj Andari Solamyrge公司的121591份普通股 |
[22:55] | Wait a minute,so,he invited you over to give yourself 50 million bucks? | 慢着 他请你去家里 送给你五千万美元? |
[22:59] | That’s pretty generous. | 真是太慷慨了 |
[23:00] | Look – 121,591 shares. 12,15,91. | 看 是121591股 12 15 91 |
[23:06] | That’s the date we met at computer camp. | 就是我们在计算机夏令营相识的日期 |
[23:09] | They nicknamed us the Siamese Twins.We were inseparable. | 他们把我俩称作”连体双胞胎” 我们是密不可分的 |
[23:12] | This just proves that you know each other. | 这只能说明你们互相认识 |
[23:14] | Wrong. He was my best friend. | 不对 他是我最好的朋友 |
[23:17] | I could never have killed him. | 我绝不会杀他 |
[23:19] | It’s happened before. | 这种事我见得多了 |
[23:29] | I’m so glad you’re here.I’ve been dying to show this to somebody. | 很高兴你来了 我迫不及待要给人展示一下 |
[23:31] | Well,I hope it’s good,because Stone’s former business partner denies making that smart bullet. | 希望是好结果 因为Stone的 前生意伙伴否认做了那颗智能子弹 |
[23:36] | You got anything that can lead us to the manufacturer? | 有没有制造者的线索? |
[23:38] | – I’m almost there. – Is that it? | – 就快了 – 那是吗? |
[23:41] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[23:49] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你不会相信的 |
[23:51] | What is it? | 什么? |
[23:52] | Stone was killed with his own bullet. | Stone是被他自己的子弹打死的 |
[23:59] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪儿找到的? |
[24:00] | In Matthew Stone’s head. | Matthew Stone的脑袋里 |
[24:03] | You want to explain why a cell phone company was manufacturing bullets? | 解释下为什么手机公司还制造子弹? |
[24:11] | Three years ago,Matthew’s kid brother,Tim,was killed by friendly fire in Iraq. | 三年前 Matthew的小兄弟Tim 在伊拉克被自己人误杀 |
[24:17] | That’s when he had us start designing the PW-ten rifle. | 从那时起 他让我们开始设计PW10步枪 |
[24:22] | We’re going to design a weapon that is so accurate | 我们要设计出一种精确的武器 |
[24:25] | that no American soldier will ever lose his life to friendly fire again. | 不会再让美国士兵被自己人误杀 |
[24:30] | Matthew,with all due respect,we make cell phones,not guns. | Matthew 恕我直言 我们是做手机的 不是卖枪的 |
[24:36] | Tim’s gone,Jerry. | Tim死了 Jerry |
[24:38] | And we could have stopped that.I could have stopped it. | 我们本可以阻止的 我本来能阻止的 |
[24:41] | I don’t want another family to go through that. | 我不想让其他家庭再经受这种痛苦 |
[24:47] | Still not ready for market.Matthew wouldn’t be satisfied until the gun was perfect. | 但并未准备投放市场 没达到完美 Matthew是不会满意的 |
[24:51] | Well,one of those guns killed him. | 就是这种枪杀了他 |
[24:53] | Seems like,to me,it works just fine. | 就我来看 这枪的性能不错 |
[24:55] | We need to see those,now. | 我们要检查这些枪 马上 |
[24:58] | I’d love to show them to you,except | 我倒是愿意给你看 不过 |
[25:01] | both prototypes were stolen from the lab 48 hours ago. | 两天前 两支原型枪在实验室失窃 |
[25:04] | Did you call the police? | 你报警了吗? |
[25:06] | We put our own security team on it. | 我们自己的安保队在查 |
[25:08] | Matthew was a very complicated guy. | Matthew是个挺难懂的人 |
[25:11] | He was very protective of this project. | 他对这个项目做足保护工作 |
[25:14] | He didn’t want our competitors to know that we were developing weaponry. | 他不想让竞争对手知道 我们在制造武器 |
[25:19] | If the guns were such a secret,how did anyone know to steal them? | 既然这种枪如此机密 怎么会有人知道并且偷走? |
[25:22] | We had a leak. | 消息泄露了 |
[25:24] | What kind of a leak? | 怎么泄露的? |
[25:27] | Matthew. | |
[25:29] | Matthew was telling anyone who would listen about the guns. | Matthew逢人便说这种枪的优点 |
[25:32] | By the time I caught wind,it was too late to stop him. | 等我知道的时候 已经太晚了 |
[25:50] | All right,stay down! | 卧倒! |
[25:51] | Everybody stay down! | 所有人卧倒! |
[25:53] | You,empty the till! | 你 清空钱箱! |
[25:55] | Fill that up! Now! | 给我装满 立刻! |
[25:57] | Horatio,robbery in progress,a bank in Sweetwater. | Sweetwater的一家银行正被抢劫 |
[26:02] | 911 caller said there were two gunmen with weird rifles. | 报警电话说 有两个持枪者拿着怪异的枪 |
[26:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:08] | Hey,Detective Owens.You ready for next time still? | Owens警探 准备好去现场了吗? |
[26:11] | – Yeah. – It’s right now; let’s go. | – 准备好了 – 就现在 走吧 |
[26:13] | Got a robbery in progress. | 抢劫正在进行中 |
[26:15] | Officer down,they need us for backup. | 有警员受伤 我们得去支援 |
[26:16] | Where are we headed? | 我们要去哪儿? |
[26:18] | We’re headed for Miami National Bank. | 迈阿密国家银行 |
[26:21] | All units,be advised. | 所有小组注意 |
[26:23] | Two armed gunmen reported at scene,officer down. | 两名持械男子正在现场 有警员受伤 |
[26:25] | Proceed with extreme caution. | 务必谨慎行事 |
[26:46] | Anybody see where the shots are coming from? | 有人看到子弹是从哪儿射出的吗? |
[26:51] | Hold it right there! | 就在那里! |
[27:02] | Mike! | |
[27:02] | – Go! – Hey,wait! | – 上! – 嗨 等等! |
[27:12] | You! You! | 你! 你! |
[27:36] | Nice shot,Horatio. | 打得好 Horatio |
[27:37] | Problem is,it wasn’t mine,Frank.Look at that wound. | 不是我打的 Frank 看那伤口 |
[27:42] | This thing backfired. | 这枪向后开火了 |
[27:44] | You saying he shot himself? | 你是说他打死了自己? |
[27:45] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 就是这个意思 |
[27:49] | Look at that.Gang tat,A Street Assassin. | 看那个 黑帮纹身 一街头暗杀帮 |
[27:52] | Why would a street gang want to kill Matthew? | 为什么街头黑帮想杀Matthew? |
[27:55] | You’re looking at the answer. | 你在眼前摆着答案 |
[27:57] | What the hell is this thing? | 这特么是个啥玩艺儿? |
[28:02] | What was that,Eric? | 那是啥意思 Eric? |
[28:03] | That’s what I was just gonna ask you. | 那就是我刚想要你做的 |
[28:05] | My tactics were textbook back there.There was a standard diagonal deploy. | 我从战术指导书上学到的 那刚好是一个对角线部署 |
[28:07] | – Who made the call? – I did. | – 谁下的命令? – 是我 |
[28:09] | That was your mistake! | 你大错特错! |
[28:10] | Wasn’t your call to make; this is your first firefight. | 轮不到你发号施令 这是你头一次交火 |
[28:12] | Just admit it; you don’t trust me. | 承认吧 你就是不相信我 |
[28:15] | These weren’t regular nine – millimeter bullets coming at us. | 这些不是普通的9mm子弹 |
[28:17] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道? |
[28:18] | I think that you could’ve gotten yourself killed. | 我看你是自己去送死 |
[28:32] | Look at this thing. | 看看这家伙 |
[28:33] | Laser range-finder,thermal infrared,electronic chambering. | 激光测距 红外热影像 电子扩孔 |
[28:37] | I mean,these rifles are perfect.No wonder you can’t miss. | 这把枪简直完美 难怪不会打偏 |
[28:40] | It’s not as perfect as you think; this one malfunctioned. | 并不如你想的那样完美 这枪有故障 |
[28:43] | Well,was it human error? | 呃 是人为错误? |
[28:44] | No. It was a design flaw. | 不 是设计缺陷 |
[28:47] | Do you see this screen? | 你看这屏幕? |
[28:48] | The way this weapon works is that the guidance system marks the target, | 这把枪的工作原理是 导航系统锁定目标 |
[28:52] | and then it wirelessly sends the coordinates to the smart bullet. | 然后无线传输坐标给智能子弹 |
[28:59] | Right,which allows the bullet to guide itself to the target. | 对 这也就让子弹自己瞄准射击目标 |
[29:02] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:02] | Except with this one,what happened was something was off with the guidance system, | 除非这把枪导航系统出了问题 |
[29:06] | so the bullet turned sideways in the barrel. | 所以子弹就从枪管后面出来了 |
[29:18] | Okay,well which one of these rifles was used to kill Stone? | 哪一把是用来杀Stone的? |
[29:22] | Neither one. The ballistics came back negative on both. | 都不是 弹道检测都不匹配 |
[29:24] | Blackburn said there were only two prototypes. | Blackburn说只有两把原型枪 |
[29:27] | So,if neither one of these is the murder weapon… | 那么 如果这两把都不是凶器… |
[29:29] | There’s got to be a third one out there. | 那肯定还有第三把在外面 |
[29:30] | Also means that Blackburn lied. | 也就是说Blackburn在撒谎 |
[29:32] | It is possible he doesn’t know about the third one. | 也有可能他不知道第三把枪的存在 |
[29:35] | Regardless,we’re gonna be able to use these two guns to determine the location of Matthew’s shooter. | 不管怎样 我们都能用这两把枪 定位杀Matthew的枪手 |
[29:50] | According to my tests,the maximum range of the PW-ten weapon is a mile. | 据我检测 PW10枪的最大射程是一英里 |
[29:54] | So,the shooter wasn’t anywhere beyond that distance. | 那么枪手必然在那范围之内 |
[29:56] | Exactly. And the bullet also would’ve needed another quarter of a mile | 没错 并且子弹需要1/4的英里距离 |
[30:00] | to curve and then flatten out and hit Matthew the way it did. | 呈弧线飞行后转为水平飞行 然后击中Matthew |
[30:03] | And that would eliminate anything within a quarter of a mile. | 那就排除了这1/4英里内的范围 |
[30:06] | So,see these red lines? | 看这些红线? |
[30:10] | Those are the paths the bullet would have traveled. | 那些就是子弹可能经过的路线 |
[30:13] | Well,it’s unlikely that it would have turned at a 90-degree angle, | 不太可能转90度的角 |
[30:16] | so that eliminates the marina and the street. | 那就排除了小船码头和大街 |
[30:18] | Which basically leaves us two options. | 那还剩下两个选择 |
[30:21] | The hotel to the east… | 东边的酒店… |
[30:24] | …and the apartment building to the west. | 西边的公寓楼 |
[30:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:29] | Okay,well,I’ll take the hotel.Do some knock and talks. | 我去酒店排查询问 |
[30:32] | Okay,great,I’ll take the apartment building. | 很好 我去公寓楼 |
[30:35] | Will you give me the address? | 你能给我地址吗? |
[30:37] | It is,uh… It’s 55 Olsen Street. | 是… Olsen大街55号 |
[30:43] | Why does that sound familiar? | 怎么听着这么耳熟? |
[30:44] | That’s Raj Andari’s address. | 那是Raj Andari的住址 |
[30:48] | Are you guys actually looking for cash from the will? | 你们是在找遗嘱上提到的现金吗? |
[30:49] | You know,it doesn’t really work like that. | 根本不是你们想的那样 |
[30:51] | Hey,genius,it’s not about the money. | 嗨 天才 这和钱无关 |
[30:55] | Why don’t you just save us the time,Raj,and tell us where the gun is? | 为啥不给我们省点时间 Raj 告诉我们枪藏在哪里? |
[30:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 根本不明白你们在说什么 |
[31:02] | No? | 没有? |
[31:04] | Eric,the balcony’s clear. He’s clever. | Eric 阳台上没有 他很狡猾 |
[31:08] | He’s apparently thought of everything. | 显然他考虑的很周全 |
[31:13] | Know what? Maybe not everything. | 知道不? 也许没那么周全 |
[31:16] | There’s something up here in this vent. | 天花板上面有什么东西 |
[31:18] | Hey,you can’t just look in there.That’s destruction of property. | 嗨 你不能检查那里 这叫毁坏财物 |
[31:20] | Just stay there.Hey,just shut up. | – 呆着别动 – 闭嘴 |
[31:24] | I hope your warrant covers that. | 希望你们的搜查证上有这一项 |
[31:41] | This looks to me like this is the third prototype. | 我看这是第三把原型枪 |
[31:46] | Single round missing. | 有一颗子弹不见了 |
[31:48] | This is the gun that killed Stone. | 这就是杀Stone的那把枪 |
[31:50] | You pull the trigger? | 是你开枪的吗? |
[31:53] | He paid me to. | 他出钱让我这样做 |
[31:55] | He said it wouldn’t come back to me. | 他说过这不会查到我头上 |
[31:57] | Who paid you? Jerry Blackburn? | 谁付钱? Jerry Blackburn? |
[32:00] | No,Matthew. | 不 是Matthew |
[32:05] | Turn around. Turn around! Jerry Blackburn? | 转身 转过去! |
[32:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:22] | So you’re saying that your best friend had you shoot him in the head? | 你是说你最好的朋友 叫你开枪爆他的头? |
[32:26] | Frankly,I thought you’d have a more authentic story than that,Raj. | 直说吧 我认为你该讲个更可信的故事 Raj |
[32:29] | It’s the truth. | 这就是实话 |
[32:30] | And all that talk about not wanting the money – that was a lie. | 那你说淡泊金钱都是骗人的 |
[32:34] | It’s funny how naive you can be at 20. | 说来可笑 我20岁还很幼稚 |
[32:36] | I thought money was evil. | 认为钱就是邪魔 |
[32:39] | I got older,I saw Matt’s life,his mansion,his private jet – I wanted that,too. | 我长大了 看到Matt的生活 他的豪宅 私人飞机 我也想要 |
[32:44] | I wanted my money. | 我想要我的钱 |
[32:46] | You think I’m still clomping around in Birkenstocks going to sweat lodges? | 你以为我还想过清贫日子? |
[32:50] | – I want my share! – You gave it up… | – 我要我那份钱! – 你放弃了… |
[32:53] | when you walked out on me and the business we started. | 你丢下了我 和我们刚开始的事业 |
[32:56] | Yeah,that’s right – our business. | 是的 没错 我们的事业 |
[32:59] | I deserve the billions just as much as you do. | 我也该和你一样有那么多钱 |
[33:01] | TV on. | 打开电视 |
[33:04] | Shower on. | 打开喷头 |
[33:08] | Stereo on! | 打开音响! |
[33:11] | What the hell are you doing? You think you can drown me out? | 你想干嘛? 你想用声音盖过我? |
[33:14] | If you want the money so bad… then earn it. | 你如果渴望要钱…那就去挣 |
[33:18] | Earn it how? | 怎么挣? |
[33:21] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[33:25] | Complicated way to commit suicide. | 这自杀也太复杂了 |
[33:27] | I thought it was the cancer talking. | 我觉得是癌症搞的 |
[33:29] | Then he showed me the prototype for the PW-ten. | 然后他把PW10样枪给我看 |
[33:32] | He was serious. | 他很严肃 |
[33:34] | I designed it myself. | 我自己设计的 |
[33:36] | You want me to kill you with this? | 你想让我用这枪杀了你? |
[33:38] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[34:02] | Matt planned everything. | Matt计划了一切 |
[34:04] | So he had you hack into Heidi Taylor’s phone… | 所以他叫你黑进Heidi Taylor的手机 |
[34:07] | to frame an innocent girl in your place? | 让你去陷害一个无辜的女孩? |
[34:09] | Matt said she wouldn’t be,said there was a reason to do it that way. | Matt说不会有事的 这事出有因 |
[34:11] | And he didn’t share that reason with you. | 他没告诉你原因 |
[34:14] | No. He said it was the only way to save Tim’s life. | 不 他说这是唯一挽救Tim的机会 |
[34:18] | His dead brother? | 他死去的弟弟? |
[34:19] | It didn’t make any sense; I didn’t argue. | 这的确说不通 我也没争论 |
[34:21] | His plan for me was clear. | 他给我的计划很清楚 |
[34:23] | And the inheritance was a payment for killing him. | 杀了他 遗产就是给你的报酬 |
[34:28] | He had me change the will the same day. | 当天他让我改了遗嘱 |
[34:32] | Have a seat,please. | 坐下吧 |
[34:39] | So if Stone’s dying of cancer,why would he go to all the trouble to kill himself? | 如果Stone要死于癌症了 为什么大费周章地自杀? |
[34:42] | ‘Cause he’s sending a message. | 因为他要发一则信息 |
[34:44] | He could’ve done that online,he could’ve had a press conference… | 他可以在网上说 也可以召开新闻发布会… |
[34:46] | He would’ve had no credibility. | 他不信任何人了 |
[34:49] | That’s why he selected Heidi Taylor. | 所以他选了Heidi Taylor |
[34:52] | And again,why Heidi Taylor? It could’ve been anyone. | 为什么选Heidi Taylor 而不选其他人? |
[34:53] | He knew it was the last place Blackburn would have looked. | 他知道Blackburn最后才会考虑那 |
[35:01] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你们开玩笑啊 |
[35:02] | So you’re saying that someone’s trying to pin the murder on me? | 你们是说 有人想用谋杀陷害我? |
[35:05] | Just like a power-crat,trying to blame the working class. | 就像权势给穷人穿小鞋啊 |
[35:07] | We actually think he was trying to draw attention to you for a different reason. | 实际上 我们认为他是想引起你的注意 |
[35:10] | Did he ever give you anything? | 他是不是给过你什么? |
[35:11] | Oh,you mean when he came down here and we shared a hookah? | 你以为他会屈尊到这 跟我分烟抽? |
[35:14] | Look,I have been e-mailing that douche for over a year now, | 我给那家伙发邮件都一年多了 |
[35:17] | and he only just sent me a “Dear Insert-name-here. “ | 他就回复了官腔的话 |
[35:20] | – Can we see that e-mail? – It wasn’t electronic.It was… | – 我们能看看那封邮件吗? – 不是电子邮件 是… |
[35:23] | it was snail mail – one of those form letters. | 只是一种普通邮件 |
[35:25] | Do you still have it? | 你还留着它吗? |
[35:28] | “And thank you again for taking the time to share your concerns. | 谢谢你抽时间关注 |
[35:30] | “We look forward to hearing from you again. Sincerely – Mathew Stone,CEO.” | 我们希望收到你的回复 致意 Mathew Stone CEO |
[35:35] | It certainly sounds like a form letter. | 听起来都是官腔 |
[35:43] | You know,Calleigh,the logo on this is in ink,it’s raised… | Calleigh 这纸上的墨水 它突起来了… |
[35:51] | I think it’s magnetic stripping. | 我觉得它是磁条 |
[35:54] | I think you’ve been reading too many spy books. | 我觉得是你读太多间谍小说了 |
[35:56] | I’m not kidding; take a look. | 我不是开玩笑 你来看看 |
[35:59] | It’s possible. | 是有可能的 |
[36:01] | Credit card companies use magnetic stripping to store personal information. | 信用卡公司用磁条储存私人信息 |
[36:05] | Maybe Matthew embedded information on this for us to find. | Matthew可能在这上面储存了信息 留待我们发现 |
[36:16] | Okay,here we go. | 好了 我们看看 |
[36:18] | You were right.”2:30,Overwatch Point,PW-ten,10,000 units” | 你说得读 2点半 Overwatch Point PW10枪 1万件 |
[36:23] | Calleigh,those are the details of a weapons sale. | Calleigh 这是武器的销售详细记录 |
[36:25] | Overwatch Point is the headquarters of a private military contractor. | Overwatch Point是私贩军火商 |
[36:28] | Those guns weren’t just prototypes.Jerry Blackburn lied. | 这些枪不是原型枪了 Jerry Blackburn撒谎 |
[36:31] | He’s been mass producing faulty weapons. | 他在大规模生产有瑕疵的武器 |
[36:34] | Ryan,this deal’s going down now.We got to go. | Ryan 交易就快进行了 我们出发 |
[36:36] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[36:39] | Blackburn. | |
[36:50] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[37:25] | Yeah,let me call you back. | 好的 我待会儿给你电话 |
[37:30] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[37:31] | Want to get out of the car,please? | 请你下车 |
[37:42] | This transaction has been cancelled. | 交易已经取消了 |
[37:45] | On what grounds? | 有何根据? |
[37:46] | On the grounds you’re selling defective weapons. | 根据你销售有缺陷的武器 |
[37:48] | – The ATF approved our designs… – The ATF has revoked your license. | – 枪管局通过了我们的设计… – 枪管局吊销了你的执照 |
[37:52] | We let them know you falsified test results of the prototypes. | 我们告知他们 你们篡改了原型枪支的实验结果 |
[37:56] | You have no proof of that. | 你没法证明 |
[37:58] | Matthew Stone pointed us in the right direction. | Matthew Stone给我们指明了 |
[38:04] | Matthew… wanted the impossible. | Matthew…痴心妄想 |
[38:07] | The perfect gun – there is no such thing. | 完美的枪 这不可能的 |
[38:11] | I’m not gonna let you sell those weapons,Jerry. | 我不会让你卖那些枪的 Jerry |
[38:13] | They’re not ready. | 时机没成熟 |
[38:14] | Do you realize how leveraged we are on this thing? | 你意识到我们付出了多少吗? |
[38:17] | I’m CEO now – I say what’s ready. | 我是CEO 我说时机到了 |
[38:20] | Then I’ll go to the press,and we’ll see what the authorities say | 那我就去找媒体 看看大家怎么说 |
[38:25] | – when they find out… – You’re delusional. | – 当他们发现… – 你在妄想 |
[38:26] | The cancer treatment impaired your thinking. | 化疗让你脑子坏了 |
[38:29] | Who do you think’s gonna listen to you? | 谁会听你说? |
[38:31] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[38:35] | I couldn’t let him bankrupt Solamyrge on his obsession. | 我不能让他脑子短路 就搞垮Solamyrge |
[38:40] | I was just trying to protect the company. | 我是想保护公司 |
[38:41] | You just protected yourself into a penitentiary. | 你只是想不让自己坐牢 |
[38:46] | Take him,Frank. | 逮捕他 Frank |
[38:47] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[38:49] | Turn around,put your hands behind your back. | 转身 把手放到后面 |
[39:02] | Hey,so,uh,I heard you got into it with Sam today. | 我听说你今天和Sam闹别扭了 |
[39:07] | Yeah,not really sure how to clear the air on that one. | 是啊 真不知该怎么收场 |
[39:16] | Yeah. I think this’ll do the trick. | 我想这东西能管用 |
[39:27] | You sure about this? | 你肯定吗? |
[39:30] | Yeah,you need it more than I do. | 是的 你比我更需要 |
[39:33] | Hey,Wolfe,don’t look at me like that. | Wolfe 别这样看着我 |
[39:35] | What look? | 怎样看? |
[39:36] | We’ve been down this road before,when Natalia first got here. | 我们以前也这么干过 当Natalia刚来时 |
[39:39] | Let’s not do that again. | 我们别再这样了 |
[39:40] | Yeah,let’s not. | 好的 不这样 |
[39:49] | Besides,man… you don’t think you really have a shot with Samantha,do you? | 再说了 伙计…你不会真的觉得 自己跟Samantha有可能发展吧? |
[39:54] | No,no. | 不 不 |
[39:56] | – So we’re,uh,we’re cool? – We’re cool. | – 那我们没事了? – 没事啦 |
[40:01] | Thanks,man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[40:03] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:07] | You rea… you don’t… you don’t think I have a shot? | 你真… 你真的觉得我没戏? |
[40:12] | Well,maybe. | 也许吧 |
[40:27] | Come here,you got to see this. | 快来 你得看看这个 |
[40:28] | Hey,man,look,if one more person tells me how this phone’s gonna change my life… | 要是再有人告诉我 这手机能怎么改变生活… |
[40:32] | Will you just look? | 你就看看嘛 |
[40:33] | I found this hidden on Stone’s phone. | 我在Stone手机里找到的隐藏文件 |
[40:37] | I bet you’re wondering why it had to be like this. | 我肯定你们想知道为什么一定要这样 |
[40:42] | It was my last resort. | 这是我最后一计 |
[40:44] | The only way I could get people to believe me. | 是唯一能让大家相信我的办法 |
[40:47] | No one knew what I had put in motion. | 没人知道我录像了 |
[40:50] | But I knew the officers of the Miami-Dade Police Department could decipher my message. | 但我知道迈阿密警局的人 会发现这条信息 |
[40:56] | I needed people with no agenda, | 我需要有谋之士 |
[40:59] | people who could right a wrong, | 有错就改 |
[41:01] | who would follow an investigation no matter where it went. | 追查真相 不惧艰险 |
[41:08] | We make choices every day. | 我们每天都在抉择 |
[41:11] | Some we’re conscious of,others we’re not. | 有些我们注意到了 有些没有 |
[41:15] | These choices… they affect others,not just ourselves,and… | 这些抉择…它们会影响其他人 不只是我们自己… |
[41:22] | not always in good ways. | 它并不全是好的影响 |
[41:25] | For that,I’m truly sorry. | 为此 我深表歉意 |
[41:29] | But we all must follow our own path,no matter where it leads. | 但回头来不及了 |
[41:44] | I hope I can be forgiven for my mistakes. | 我希望你们能原谅我犯的错 |
[41:48] | I’m not perfect. | 我不是完美的 |
[41:52] | But then again,none of us are. | 话说回来 人无完人 |
[42:15] | These choices… they’re up to all of you now, | 这些抉择… 因人而异 |
[42:20] | and I pray you make them with the same ethic I’ve tried to live by. | 我祈祷 你们能在做出抉择时 也用跟我一样的道德标准作衡量 |
[42:33] | In the end… that’s all that matters, | 最后 也是最重要的 |
[42:36] | is that you tried to leave this place a little better than when you got here. | 离去前 能让世界更美好一点 |
[42:45] | The time is now. | 时候到了 |