Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] Tomorrow night, one of these lucky beauties will be named the overall winner! 明晚一位幸运的小美眉会成为总冠军
[00:20] Kierra, you’re up next. Kierra 你是下一个
[00:23] There’s one down. 有一个下去了
[00:27] No! I don’t want to wear the flipper! 不 我不想带牙套
[00:29] Melrose, without it you get the runner-up ribbon; Melrose 不戴你就是第二
[00:33] with it you get the big crown. 戴了你就是冠军
[00:37] I will give you one of your special treats. 我会给你一颗特别奖励
[00:43] Two. 两颗
[00:47] Okay? 行么
[00:55] I feel like a bunny rabbit. 我觉得自己像宾尼兔一样
[00:57] Well, you look like a winner. 但你一脸冠军相啊
[00:59] Got to keep your energy up. Okay? 打起你的精神来 好吗
[01:02] Oh, hey, Suze! 喂 Suze
[01:04] Today might be our day. 今天我们才是主角
[01:06] Good luck, sweetie. 好运哦 宝贝儿
[01:07] All right! 好啦 谢谢Selfire
[01:10] Next we welcome to the stage, Kierra! 下一位上台的是 Kierra
[01:15] Mr. Chambers, why is my age group now moved up to 3:00? Chambers先生 为啥我的年龄组 被移到3点开始
[01:19] Blakely is at her prime between 8:00 and 11:00 a.m. Blakely在上午8点到11点状态最佳
[01:22] Well, my wife handles those aspects of the pageant. 我妻子负责选美大赛的里里外外
[01:27] Ow! Stop, Mommy! You’re hurting me! 停手 妈妈 你弄疼我了
[01:29] Beauty is pain, baby. 想美就得忍疼 宝贝
[01:31] If you want to beat Melrose, your hair has to be perfect. 如果你想击败Melrose 你的发型就得无从挑剔
[01:37] And now welcome… 现在有请
[01:38] Tori! Go, honey. Go, honey. Tori 上 亲爱的 上吧
[01:58] Go, Tori! 上 Tori
[02:04] – Now we welcome to the stage – Come here, honey. Good job. – 过来 亲爱的 表现得很好 – 现在欢迎
[02:06] two-time Royal Azalea champion, Melrose! 两届皇家杜鹃选美冠军得主 Melrose
[02:12] Hi. I’m Melrose and I’m six. 嗨 我是Melrose 今年6岁
[02:15] My favorite color is magenta, and I want to be a ballerina when I grow up. 我最喜欢紫红色 长大后我想成为芭蕾舞演员
[02:22] Get it, girl! 知道啦 姑娘
[02:23] Hit those exes! 击败之前的选手吧
[02:24] You are a star! Whoo! 你是一颗耀眼的明星 哦哦
[02:28] Yeah! Work it! 向大家致意
[02:30] Good job, hon! 表现很好 亲
[02:32] Smile big! Smile! 笑得灿烂点 笑
[02:39] Say good-bye to Melrose! Melrose退场
[02:52] Melrose?
[02:56] You in here? 你在吗
[02:59] Mrs. Gramercy? Gramercy太太
[03:00] We’re ready for Melrose in the beachwear lineup. Melrose的泳装比赛我们已准备好
[03:04] Mrs. Gramercy? Gramercy太太
[03:08] If you don’t get downstairs in five minutes, you’re gonna lose points. 如果五分钟内不下楼 会被扣分的
[03:17] Mommy says I have to learn how to do my own makeup. 妈妈说我得学着自己化妆
[03:20] Where is your mommy? 你妈妈哪去了
[03:22] She’s sleeping. 她在睡觉
[03:24] Of course she is. 当然
[03:41] Come on, let’s get you out of here. 来 我带你出去
[03:48] This woman was murdered 这个女人被杀的时候
[03:49] while her six-year-old daughter was hiding in the bathroom, Tom. 她六岁的女儿躲在浴室里 Tom
[03:53] Did she see the killer? 她看到凶手了吗
[03:56] That’s yet to be determined. 那还有待确定
[04:07] Aha. There’s my cause of death. 死因找到了
[04:09] The spike penetrated the ocular cavity and passed into the frontal lobe. 皇冠的尖穿透眼眶刺进了额叶
[04:13] Caused intracranial bleeding. 引发颅内出血
[04:16] Seems to me like someone in the pageant wanted to send a message. 貌似选美比赛上有人想要传达一条信息
[04:21] I think the message is clear: There are no winners today, Tom. 我想信息已经很明确 冠军不在今天诞生 Tom
[04:24] Not today. 不在今天
[05:25] Smile, Molly. Molly 笑一笑
[05:30] You know, even without the murder this is looking a little creepy. 我说 即便没死人 这也有点慎得慌
[05:34] You know, as a former pageant princess, I’d completely agree. 作为前任选美公主 我完全赞同
[05:37] What? 啥
[05:38] Oh, I see it. 明白
[05:40] Well, it’s just like a rite of passage, you know, for Southern girls. 对于南方女孩来说 这可是人生大事
[05:43] Sort of like football is for boys. 就像橄榄球对于男孩子来说一样
[05:45] We spent thousands of dollars getting Tori ready for this and you’re canceling? 我们花了上万让Tori来参赛 现在你要取消?
[05:50] Thousands? Thought the top prize was a $200 college savings bond. 上万? 我以为大奖是200块的大学储蓄债券
[05:54] Excuse me, we’re looking for the pageant director. 打扰了 我们要找大赛的主办人
[05:56] Yours truly. Darla Chambers. 就是在下 Darla Chambers
[05:58] Great. I’m Calleigh Duquesne, this is Ryan Wolfe. 你好 我是Calleigh Duquesne 他是Ryan Wolfe
[06:00] We’re with Miami-Dade Police Department. 我们是迈阿密戴德郡警局的
[06:02] Excuse me, what about crowning? 打断一下 加冕怎么办
[06:04] My daughter was on track to win. 我女儿可是一步步朝冠军去了的
[06:06] Officers, you have to understand 警官们 你们得理解我们的选手
[06:08] that our contestants, they spend months preparing for Royal Azalea, 为了选美大赛花了数月准备
[06:12] and their moms spend a lot of money. 她们妈妈耗费了大量金钱
[06:15] I understand what you’re saying. 我明白你的意思
[06:16] It’s just that one of your mothers was murdered. 也正是其中一位母亲被人杀害了
[06:19] What? Oh, my God. 什么 我的天呐
[06:21] Yeah, I hadn’t made that announcement. 我还没有发布公告
[06:23] Okay, ladies, I’m going to need you all to back up, please. 女士们 请你们现在全部退后
[06:26] Just back up. Thanks. Edwin! – 退后 谢谢
[06:30] You want me on mom patrol? Yeah. – 你想让我带队? – 对
[06:33] Ladies, I can try and get answers for all your questions. 女士们 我会尽力解答你们所有问题
[06:35] There are complimentary refreshments in the banquet room. Follow me. 宴会厅有免费的茶点 请跟我来
[06:41] We’re gonna need a list of all the contestants in the pageant. 我们需要一份选美大赛的选手名单
[06:44] And I see that you have video cameras taping the event. 我看到你们有给大赛录像是吗
[06:47] Yes. It’s for our Sizzle reel. 是的 我们要用来剪片花
[06:49] Okay, we’re going to need all of the footage. 好的 我们需要所有的录像
[06:51] I can get that for you. It’s gonna take a little while. 录像能弄给你 但要花点时间
[06:54] As soon as possible. 尽快吧
[06:56] Do you know where the victim’s family is? 你知道死者家人在哪里吗
[06:58] Right through that door. Okay. – 就在那扇门后 – 好的
[07:06] So the two of you were staying in a separate room from Melrose and your mother? 你们二人待在单间里 没和Melrose和妈妈在一起?
[07:10] Yeah, my mom likes to keep everything calm for her the night before the pageant. 对 我妈喜欢在选美前夜保持淡定
[07:15] Is there anyone else who had a key? 还有其他人有钥匙吗
[07:17] Absolutely not. No. – 绝对没有 – 没有
[07:20] Okay, Mr. Gramercy, I’d like to ask Melrose some questions, Gramercy先生 我要问Melrose几个问题
[07:23] and it is our protocol to talk to a child separately in a neutral location away from the family. 我们的规定是隔开家人在一个中立场所 单独询问孩子
[07:28] Keep her out of it. She’s six years old. 别让她遭这个罪了 她才六岁
[07:31] I understand your concern. However, your wife was murdered, 你的担心我理解 但你妻子被人谋害
[07:34] and we don’t know what happened in that room. 我们不知道房间里到底发生了什么
[07:36] It’s best if Melrose spoke to a doctor. 要是Melrose开口告诉医生 这最好不过
[07:41] Okay. 好的
[07:44] Hey. 嗨
[07:46] This nice lady is going to ask you some questions, okay? 这个漂亮姐姐要问你几个问题 好吗
[07:51] But Hoppa, I want to be here when Mommy wakes up. 爸爸 我想待在这等妈妈醒过来
[07:59] We’re going to see about that, okay? 让我们去看你妈妈醒了没有 好么
[08:08] It’s okay. 没事的哈
[08:12] Please look out for my daughter. I will. – 请仔细看管好我女儿 – 我会的
[08:16] Let’s go, sweetie. 走吧 宝贝
[08:33] You see this? 看到这个了没
[08:36] She doesn’t even look real. She looks like a doll. 一点都不像真人 就像个娃娃似的
[08:39] I don’t understand why parents put kindergarteners through this. 我不理解那些父母为何要用选美教育孩子
[08:41] Just let kids be kids. 孩子就该有个孩子样
[08:44] It’s disgusting. 真讨厌啊
[09:00] Check this out. 看这个
[09:03] It looks like a pink bead. 貌似是颗粉色粉珠
[09:06] Yeah. Maybe it’s from one of those dresses. 可能是哪条裙子上的
[09:07] You see anything? That rack there. – 你看到什么没有 – 衣架在那里
[09:16] No, I don’t think it came from any of these. 我想珠子不是那些衣服上面的
[09:18] Well, if it didn’t come from one of her dresses then maybe the killer tracked it in. 如果不是她裙子上的 那可能就是凶手带进来的
[09:24] You said that this crown was already in the room, right? 你说这个皇冠已经在房间里了?
[09:26] Yeah. Melrose won it in her last pageant. 对 Melrose上届选美比赛赢的
[09:30] Mommy brought it for motivation. 妈妈把皇冠带来激励女儿
[09:33] And this was used to stab her? 然后有人用皇冠刺死她
[09:35] Maybe someone thought Melrose didn’t deserve the title and they decided to take it out on her mom. 也许是这个人觉得Melrose不配得到冠军 然后他们就拿妈妈发泄
[10:05] Sam O., I got something. Sam O 我有发现
[10:07] Oh, way to go, Simmons. 恭喜你哟 Simmons
[10:10] Was that supposed to be funny? 这也能乐呵乐呵吗
[10:12] Well, seeing that you’re holding biological evidence in the trace lab 我看到你拿着生物证据进了痕迹实验室
[10:15] I figured you came in here for an ego boost. 我估计你来这是为了满足你的虚荣心
[10:17] Oh, no. Always appreciated, but I’m good. 不对 我一直心怀感激 但我很强是对的
[10:20] You see, this hair has no follicle. 你看 这根头发没有发根
[10:23] Ah, so no DNA. 那就没有DNA
[10:24] Yes, which is why I came to you. 所以我来找你
[10:27] – Are you thinking a drug test? – I’m hoping if we can find any prescriptions, – 你想做毒理测试? – 我希望能查出什么处方药
[10:30] then we can cross-check it against the other registrants at the pageant. 这样就能交叉检索大赛其他登记者
[10:33] Yeah, but for that kind of analysis, I usually have several strands to work with. 但是这样的分析 我通常需要几股头发
[10:37] I know. Isn’t it funny? But you can do it! 我知道 这不是很乐呵吗 你能做到的哟
[10:54] It worked. 有结果
[10:55] Your hair shows me that the only drug this person ingested is Isotretinoin. 这根头发显示该人只服用异维甲酸
[11:00] And what’s that? 那是什么玩意
[11:01] Prescription acne medication. 治疗粉刺的处方药
[11:04] So, most likely from a teenager. 那应该是个青少年
[11:09] Jan, we found a strand of your hair on the murder weapon. Jan 我们在凶器上发现你的一根头发
[11:14] You told the police earlier you were never in that room. 你之前和警察说你没进过那间屋子
[11:17] Well, I wasn’t. 对啊 我是没进去过
[11:19] Oh. My hair was. Your what? – 但我的头发在屋里 – 你的什么
[11:23] Yeah, my mom– she makes me grow out my hair so she can cut it off and use it to make Melrose’s wiglet. 我妈妈要我留长发 她就能剪掉我的头发给Melrose做假发
[11:28] A wiglet? 假发?
[11:29] Oh, it’s a little hairpiece, makes her hair look fuller. 是一小绺的假发 可以使头发更茂盛
[11:34] Are you always that generous with your sister? 你总是对你妹妹如此大方吗
[11:38] I had my chance, winning crowns and stuff. 我以前也有过机会参加比赛赢冠军
[11:44] I hit puberty, and, well, it was Melrose’s turn. 现在我到了青春期 就轮到Melrose了
[11:48] Were you angry about that? No. – 你对此很忿忿不平吗 – 不
[11:51] My mom liked the pageants more than I did anyway. 我妈妈比我喜欢这些选美比赛
[11:55] You still go every weekend to cheer on Melrose. 你仍然每个周末都去给Melrose加油
[11:59] Look… 呐
[12:00] we’re a close family. 我们一家人关系很紧密
[12:03] You know, if you want to find her killer, you really should look at the other kids’ moms. 如果你们想抓到杀人凶手 就去调查其他孩子的母亲吧
[12:08] They’re competitive. They’re crazy. – 他们都是竞争对手 – 他们都疯魔了
[12:12] Especially this one woman, Alicia Haverford. 尤其是这个女人 Alicia Haverford
[12:16] Melrose beat her daughter in the last four pageants. Melrose在最近四次选美比赛均击败她女儿
[12:20] She was beyond pissed. 她的火憋得不轻
[12:25] So, Haverford’s here in 107. Haverford在107号房
[12:27] Yeah, she must be crazy competitive. 她为了竞争都走火入魔了
[12:29] – Just open your mouth. – No! No! No! No! – 张开嘴 – 不 不
[12:31] Hey, Miami-Dade! 迈阿密警察
[12:32] – Miami-Dade Police! Open the door! – Mommy! – 迈阿密戴德警察 开门 – 妈妈
[12:36] What’s going on? What are you doing here? – 出了什么事 – 你们在这干什么
[12:38] What are you doing?! What’s going on in here? 你在干什么 这里出了什么事
[12:40] What is happening? 发生什么事了
[12:41] – Are you okay, honey? – I was just bleaching Tori’s teeth. – 你没事吧 亲爱的 – 我在漂白Tori的牙齿
[12:44] You’re just bleaching her teeth. She’s six years old. 你只是在漂白她的牙齿 她才六岁
[12:47] Mommy says beauty is pain. 妈妈说想美就要忍痛
[12:49] They’re just baby teeth. What…? 都是乳牙而已 怎么
[12:51] We’re gonna get her some real great caps when she’s ready. 当她够岁数了我们还准备给她带牙套呢
[12:54] This says 16 and up. 这种漂白剂表明是16岁以上使用
[12:57] You know, what you’re doing, lady, is borderline child abuse. 女士 你该清楚你的行为已经 快要触及虐待孩子的边儿了
[13:00] Everybody here does it. 这里的妈妈都这样做
[13:01] Great, well, then, I’ll have Child Protective Services start with you. 那好 我会让儿童保护机构先从你开始调查
[13:05] Is she doing anything else that’s hurting you, or that you don’t like? 她还做了其他伤害你或是你不喜欢的事吗
[13:12] These pins she pokes into my hair. 她把这些发卡插进我的头发
[13:15] They hurt my head. 揪得我头疼
[13:16] I bet they do. Well, you know what? I’ll just take them, okay? 那肯定啦 告诉你 我要拿走它们 好吗
[13:19] And what about this? What about this? 这个呢 这个是什么
[13:22] No, that one’s my favorite. 不行 这个是我的最爱
[13:25] I hope you plan to reimburse me for those. 我希望你们都会偿还我的物品
[13:27] Yeah, I don’t because they’re part of a crime scene. 现在不行 因为它们是犯罪现场的一部分
[13:30] Every single thing in this room is evidence in a murder investigation. 这间屋子内所有物品都与谋杀案调查有关
[13:35] Uh, sweetie, why don’t you go brush your teeth? 宝贝 你去刷个牙呗
[13:39] Okay. 好的
[13:40] Okay. 好吧
[13:43] Why? Am I a suspect? 为啥啊 我是嫌犯吗
[13:46] The hotel’s computer key log system has you leaving your room at 2:43 a.m., 宾馆的电脑房卡记录系统显示 你在凌晨2:43离开房间
[13:49] and Suzanne Gramercy’s door opening at 2:45. Suzanne Gramercy的房门在2:45时打开
[13:52] Must have been around the time I went to get some ice. 那段时间我一定是去拿冰块了
[13:55] Really? Because I found a bead just like this one at the murder scene. 是吗 我在现场发现一颗这样的珠子
[14:02] Well, I didn’t want to speak ill of the dead. 我不想说死人的坏话
[14:04] Why don’t you try the truth? 那你就说实话吧
[14:07] Suzanne tried to sabotage Tori. Suzanne试图给Tori搞破坏
[14:14] Hey, hey, what are you doing? 喂 你在干什么
[14:16] Melrose is sleeping. You ripped Tori’s dress. – Melrose睡了 – 你撕坏了Tori的裙子
[14:19] I didn’t touch your cheap costume. 我才没碰过你那便宜货呢
[14:21] Cheap? This dress cost five grand. 便宜货? 这条裙子花了我五千块
[14:24] It’s custom. 是定做的
[14:26] Look, Melrose is taking that crown. Melrose会戴上皇冠
[14:29] Don’t go counting your chickens yet. 不要指望你家的小鸡仔了
[14:31] We’ve got a backup outfit. 我们还有备用的服装
[14:33] Oh, would you just get out? 那你就滚出去
[14:34] Get out before I call security. Go! 在我叫保安前滚出去 滚吧
[14:40] And? 然后呢
[14:41] And then I went back to bed. 然后我就上床睡觉了
[14:44] You sure? Because the door never fully closed. 你确定吗 因为门可是一直没关牢
[14:47] Oh, please. 拜托
[14:49] I would never kill someone over a Regional. 我绝不会在比赛中杀人
[15:03] Sweetie, I need to leave the room for a minute, okay? 宝贝 我得离开一会 好吗
[15:07] Please don’t leave. 请不要走
[15:10] How about this? 那这样吧
[15:13] Do you see that mirror right there? 你看见那边的镜子了吗
[15:16] It’s actually a window. 那其实是一扇窗户
[15:18] And I’m just gonna be on the other side of it, and I can see you the whole time. 我就站在窗的另一边 可以一直看着你
[15:23] But I won’t be able to see you. 但我就看不见你了呀
[15:26] That’s a good point. 这点说得很对
[15:29] I’ll tell you what. 我跟你说
[15:31] Why don’t you hold my necklace for me, okay? 你干脆帮我保管一下项链 好么
[15:34] Okay. 好的
[15:35] It’s very delicate. 项链很精美
[15:40] This way you’ll know I’ll be right back. 这样你就知道我一定会回来
[15:44] It matches your shirt. Thank you. – 很搭你的衣服 – 谢谢
[15:50] Medically, Melrose appears to be unharmed. 医学上看 Melrose没有受伤
[15:53] – Thank goodness. – But I think she knows more than she understands. – 谢天谢地 – 但我认为她知道的比她理解的要多
[15:59] Do you think she witnessed the murder? I can’t say for sure. – 你认为她目击到谋杀? – 我不敢保证
[16:04] I’d like to revisit this morning’s events with her. 我想和她一起再现一次今早的场景
[16:18] Melrose?
[16:22] My job is to listen to kids. 我的工作是听孩子说话
[16:25] And today, my job is to listen to you. 今天我的工作就是听你说话
[16:31] Okay. 好的
[16:33] Now, I have some rules. 现在我要制定规则
[16:35] If I ask you a question, and you don’t know, just say, “I don’t know.” 如果我问你问题 你不知道答案的 就说”我不知道”
[16:40] Think you can do that? 觉得自己能做到吗
[16:44] Okay. 好的
[16:47] Now, what’s my favorite color? 我最爱的颜色是什么
[16:52] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:55] That’s exactly right. 非常正确
[16:56] You don’t know my favorite color, 你不知道我最爱的颜色
[16:59] so, “I don’t know” is the right thing to say. 所以正确答案就是”我不知道”
[17:07] What do you remember about the last time you saw your mommy today? 你还记得今天 最后一次见你妈妈时的场景吗
[17:16] She fell down. 她倒下了
[17:24] And then what happened? 那之后发生了什么
[17:27] I got scared, and I closed the door. 我吓坏了 就关上了门
[17:31] To the bathroom? 去了浴室?
[17:48] And then I did my makeup. 之后我给自己化妆
[17:53] Did someone say angry words to your mommy before she fell? 在妈妈倒下前有没有人 对她说带有愤怒的字眼
[18:01] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:04] Did anyone hurt your mommy? 有没有人伤害过你母亲
[18:16] Do you know who that person was? 你知道那个人是谁吗
[18:18] It was Hoppa. 是爸爸
[18:25] Tripp, it’s Calleigh. Tripp 我是Calleigh
[18:27] I need you to bring in Melrose Gramercy’s father. – 需要你带Melrose Gramercy的爸爸过来 – 好的
[18:42] Have a seat, Mr. Gramercy. 坐 Gramercy先生
[18:44] Sit. 坐
[18:47] What’s going on? 出什么事了吗
[18:49] This year, you and your wife spent $60,000 on the pageants. 今年 你们夫妇在选美比赛上花了六万块
[18:53] That’s more than half the annual income from your garage. 这是你修车厂年收入的一大半
[18:57] You-You checked our tax returns? 你们检查过我的所得税申报单?
[18:58] You wasted your hard-earned paycheck on tiaras and ball gowns for a six-year-old? 你把你的血汗钱扔在六岁孩子的 头饰和礼服上
[19:03] Yeah, that has to be a little aggravating. 肯定会有些许不快
[19:05] I wasn’t happy about it. 我是对此不太高兴
[19:07] You ever fight about it? 你还为这吵过架吗
[19:10] Occasionally. Did it ever get ugly? – 偶尔吧 – 有什么不光彩的吗
[19:13] You think I killed Suzanne. 你以为是我杀了Suzanne
[19:15] You told us the last time you saw her was about 8:30 last night? 你告诉我们你最后一次见到她 大概是在昨晚8:30
[19:18] – That’s right. – That’s a lie. – 没错 – 你撒谎
[19:20] Your daughter put you in your wife’s room several hours later. 你女儿证明数小时后你进过你妻子的屋子
[19:22] She also said that you hurt Suzanne. 她还说你伤害了Suzanne
[19:28] I thought Melrose was asleep. 我以为Melrose睡着了
[19:32] Can you please tell me why my credit card was denied today? 你能给我解释下 为啥我的信用卡今天被拒了
[19:34] I canceled it. What? – 我把卡注销了 – 什么
[19:37] How is Melrose gonna win this pageant without the Deluxe Confetti Avalanche Melrose在最后赢得冠军进行T台展示时 怎么能没有
[19:40] at the end of her runway strut? 华丽彩纸漫天飞舞呢
[19:41] $250 for a bunch of cut-up paper. 一堆碎纸却要250块
[19:45] They are flower petals. 那可是花瓣做的呀
[19:47] I can buy 20 of these for $250. 250块能买20个皇冠了
[19:50] Well, you obviously don’t care about making your daughter happy. 你明显不关心怎样能取悦你女儿
[19:57] I had no idea she heard all that. 我没想到她能听见这些
[20:01] How far did you take it? 你和她没进一步争执?
[20:04] I raised my voice. That’s it. 我就提了提嗓门 仅此而已
[20:15] Are these the tapes from the sizzle reel? All 263 of them. – 这些就是剪片花用的录像吗 – 全部263卷
[20:21] Okay, let’s pull up all the images of Suzanne Gramercy. 我们把Suzanne Gramercy的图像都找出来
[20:24] If this was, in fact, a premeditated murder, maybe we can catch someone on tape stalking her. 如果是有预谋的杀人 也许能在录像上 找到个跟踪她的现行犯
[20:28] Okay. 好的
[20:31] And there’s Suzanne in the lobby. Suzanne在大厅
[20:39] Hey, Ryan, why do all these images have snow around them? Ryan 怎么这些图像都有雪花啊
[20:41] Do you see that? 你看到了吗
[20:42] Oh, when the videotape is paused or freeze-framed, the tape gets damaged. 当录像暂停或定格时 录像受损了
[20:47] So, are you telling me that people have reviewed these tapes and paused where these images are? 你是说有人重播这些录像 然后暂停这些图像
[20:51] – Yeah. – Can you find other artifacts? – 对的 – 你能发现还有哪里被动过手脚吗
[20:54] Yeah, sure. 当然可以
[21:01] It’s every image of Suzanne Gramercy. Suzanne Gramercy的每一帧图像
[21:03] It’s as if the person is studying her. 好像是有人在研究她
[21:06] Wait. So, you’re thinking that the killer had access to these tapes? 等一下 你认为是凶手用了这些录像?
[21:09] Maybe. 可能吧
[21:11] Well, here’s Suzanne right here– no artifact. 那是Suzanne 没有动手脚
[21:16] Ryan, see if you can find an image of Melrose without Suzanne in it. Ryan 看看能不能找到没有Suzanne Melrose自己的图像
[21:20] All right. 好的
[21:23] There’s one of her alone. 她独自一人了
[21:24] Look at how blurry it becomes. 看图像变得多模糊
[21:27] I’m starting to think the focus wasn’t on Suzanne. 我开始认为焦点不是在Suzanne身上
[21:30] No. I think our killer was after Melrose. 对 我认为凶手追寻的目标是Melrose
[21:33] Maybe Suzanne died protecting her daughter. Suzanne可能是为保护女儿而死
[21:35] Delko. Hey, it’s me. Delko 是我
[21:37] Listen, do you know where Melrose Gramercy is? 你知道Melrose Gramercy在哪吗
[21:39] She’s here in MDPD with her father. 她和她爸爸一起在迈阿密警局
[21:41] Keep an eye on her for me, would you? 替我密切留意她 好吗
[21:43] You know what I say when it comes to kids? 当涉及到孩子时你明白我的意思
[21:45] Yeah. Trust no one. I know. 嗯 谁也不能信 我知道
[21:48] Calleigh? Hang on, Eric. What? – 稍等 Eric 怎么了
[21:50] Take a look at this. I found another artifact. 你看这个 我又发现一处动过手脚
[21:53] Melrose wasn’t the only little girl being watched. Melrose不是唯一被监视的女孩
[21:55] This one, too. Oh, my God. – 这个姑娘也是 – 我的天
[21:58] Eric, get to Tori Haverford’s room right away. Eric 立刻去Tori Haverford的房间
[22:01] I think she’s our killer’s next target. 我想她就是凶手下一个目标
[22:02] All right. Hey, watch her. 好的 喂 看着她
[22:06] Don’t take your eyes off of her. – 一刻都不能放松 – 好的
[22:17] Tori! Tori! Mrs. Haverford! Tori! Tori! Haverford太太
[22:19] What is it? What’s going on? 怎么了 发生什么了
[22:21] Where’s Tori? Where’s your daughter? Tori在哪儿 你女儿在哪里
[22:22] She’s in the room, napping. 她在房间里 刚刚睡下
[22:23] Open the door. Open the door now. 打开门
[22:27] Tori! Tori? 快打开门
[22:28] Stay back. Stay back! Tori! 退后 退后 Tori
[22:31] Where’s my daughter? Tori! Tori? – 我女儿在哪儿
[22:33] Tori?! She’s not here. Tori? 她不在这儿
[22:35] She was sleeping in that bed ten minutes… 十分钟前她还在床上睡觉
[22:37] Well, she’s not here right now, okay? 现在她不在了 好吗
[22:38] Please, where is she?! 求你了
[22:39] Tori! Tori! 她在哪儿
[22:41] We’re gonna find her. 我们要找到她
[22:45] This is CSI Eric Delko. I have a critical missing: 我是犯罪现场调查员Eric Delko 有个紧急寻人启示
[22:49] Tori Haverford, six years old, brown hair, green eyes. Tori Haverford 六岁 棕色头发 绿眼睛
[22:53] She was last seen at the Casa Bena Hotel, room 107. 最后发现地点在Casa Bena酒店 107房间
[22:56] Send search-and-rescue dogs here. 派搜救犬来
[22:59] I need an Amber alert put out right away. 立刻发布儿童失踪警报
[23:02] missing **** 失踪 Tori Haverford
[23:05] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[23:06] Just ’cause I organized the pageant, you think I know where Tori is? 就因为我组织了选美 你就认定我知道Tori在哪儿?
[23:10] They are your promotional tapes. 他们是你的广告招牌
[23:13] Whoever watched them was targeting Tori. 谁看了录像 就是绑架了Tori的人
[23:15] So, who had access? 所以 都谁能看?
[23:18] You think that I’m somehow responsible? 你觉得我要为此负责?
[23:20] Did you give someone the tapes? Oh, so ridiculous! – 你有没有把录像给别人看? – 太扯了
[23:24] You know what I’m doing? I’m calling my lawyer. 你知道我要干什么吗 打给我的律师
[23:26] Great. In fact, I will scroll through your contacts myself, 很好 事实上 我要自己动手看你的联系人
[23:29] because I’m sure whoever you let watch the tape is in here. 我敢肯定你让谁看了录像 那人就在这儿
[23:32] You know you have no right. 你知道你没权利这样做的
[23:33] I have probable cause. 我有正当理由
[23:44] I am focused. 我在注意啦
[23:46] You sure? Oh, I’m sure. – 确定? – 非常确定
[23:48] I’m sure you’re gonna like this. 我打赌你会喜欢的
[23:51] I can’t wait to see it. 等不及要看呦
[23:54] Who’s a pretty girl? 这么漂亮的萝莉是谁家的啊
[23:57] * Head and shoulders, knees and toes. * * 脑袋 肩膀 膝盖 脚趾 *
[24:02] Oh, my God. 哦老天啊
[24:05] It’s your husband. 是你丈夫
[24:07] You’re helping him. 你在帮他
[24:10] Where’s your husband, Darla? 你丈夫在哪里 Darla
[24:13] Where did he take Tori? 他把Tori带去哪里了
[24:15] Sweetie, this is where I insist on a lawyer… 看吧 这就是为啥我一定要找到律师
[24:20] right now. 现在就找
[24:39] Go. 快
[24:43] Edwin Chambers! MDPD! Edwin Chambers 迈阿密警局!
[25:00] – Clear. – It’s empty. – 安全
[25:01] H! – 屋里没人
[25:03] Listen, I found something in the backyard. You need to see it. 听着 我在后院发现了点东西 你来看看
[25:11] The yard, it looks like it ends here, but it doesn’t. 后院 看起来这儿是尽头 但不是这样的
[25:31] What is this? 这是什么
[25:46] This is set up for a little girl. 这是给小女孩盖的
[25:49] It’s a jail cell. 是座关他们的监狱
[25:59] This is Tori’s. 这是Tori的
[26:02] She was here. 她来过这儿
[26:05] So where is she now? 现在在哪儿
[26:22] Okay, how about if I take the house and you take the tent? 这样 我去房子那边 你来管帐篷这边
[26:25] Yeah, there should be something in there that will lead us to where he took Tori. 好 那儿应该有些证据能告诉我们 他把Tori带到哪里去了
[26:29] Oh, no, Tori’s mom’s here. 哦不 Tori的妈妈来了
[26:31] I’ll go take care of it. 我去处理这事儿
[26:36] – I’m sorry, ma’am. You can’t pass. – Excuse me. – 很抱歉 女士 您不能进来 – 不好意思
[26:37] – What are you doing here?! – I had to come here. – 你来这儿干什么 – 我必须得来
[26:39] I need to know… My baby! 我要知道…我的宝贝
[26:42] No, no, no, no. Tori is not here. That’s just evidence. 哦不不不不 Tori不在这儿 那只是证据
[26:45] She’s not here. We’re still looking for her. You don’t understand. – 她不在这里 我们还在找她 – 你不明白
[26:48] She’s never spent the night without me. I need to do something. 她从来没有过一个人过夜 我必须做点什么帮忙
[26:52] Well, what you can do is you can give me the pictures that we asked you for earlier. 好吧 你能做的就是把之前我要的照片给我
[26:55] That would be very helpful. 那样就帮大忙了
[27:07] Mrs. Haverford, this is not what Tori looks like right now. Haverford女士 这不是Tori现在的样子
[27:14] Do you have a picture of your little girl that your little girl actually looks like? 可以能给我张您女儿本身模样的照片吗
[27:22] Is this okay? 这张行吗
[27:26] This is perfect. Thank you. 很好 谢谢你
[27:28] I-I just… 我只是…
[27:30] This is my fault, isn’t it? 这都是我的错 不是吗
[27:32] I put her on display. 我让她来表演
[27:35] I’ll be honest. It-it made it easier. 我实话实说 会让事情简单点
[27:39] But you’re not the criminal here. 但你不是罪犯
[27:41] The person who took her is. 带走她的那人才是
[27:43] And I promise you we are doing everything that we can. I promise you. 我保证我们会尽最大努力 我保证
[28:53] Jan, we found your fingerprints on this box at the Chambers’ house. Jan 我们在盒子上发现了你的指纹 就在Chamber家里
[28:58] Oh, well, that’s impossible. 哦 那不可能
[29:01] I was never there. 我从没去过那里
[29:05] Jan… it was your fingerprint. Jan 是你的指纹
[29:09] But it was smaller… like a child’s. 只是很小 像小孩儿的
[29:16] Please… I just don’t want to talk about it. 求你了 我不想谈这些
[29:20] What is it, Jan? 怎么了 Jan
[29:21] Did-Did Edward Chambers kidnap you when you were little? 你小时候Edward Chambers绑架过你吗
[29:26] It’s vague and it’s mixed up. 记忆很模糊很混乱
[29:28] I just don’t know what happened. 我记不清发生过什么了
[29:35] Jan, anything you can remember may help lead us to Tori. Jan 你能记起来的任何事情 都能帮助我们找到Tori
[29:46] I can’t remember. 我记不清了
[29:50] I’m so sorry. I just can’t. 我很抱歉 但真的记不住了
[29:53] So, you and your husband used the pageants as a hunting ground. 你和你丈夫把选美比赛当做狩猎地
[29:57] Save the accusations, Lieutenant. 省省指控吧 副队
[29:59] My client was a victim of Edwin Chambers as well. 我的当事人也是Edwin Chambers的受害人
[30:02] He would have killed me. 他会杀了我的
[30:04] I’m a survivor. 我是幸存者
[30:06] Yes. Have the State Attorney grant her immunity and she’ll cooperate. 是的 一旦州检为她签发豁免书 她会合作的
[30:10] A six-year-old girl is missing, and you’re working for a deal. 一个六岁的女孩失踪了 而你们居然还在忙着交易
[30:14] I’ve seen the video of the girls on your phone. 我看过你手机上这些女孩的录像了
[30:18] Do you know what they do to a pedophile in prison? 你知道在监狱里他们怎么对待恋童癖吗
[30:20] Don’t listen to him, Darla. 别听他的 Darla
[30:22] They’re gonna tear you into little pieces. 他们会把你一片片撕碎
[30:25] Where is your husband? 你丈夫在哪里
[30:31] There’s a place that he likes to go on Tuesday afternoon. 有个地方他周二下午喜欢去
[30:36] Tuesday afternoon. Where would that be? 周二下午 在哪儿
[30:40] I don’t know, I don’t know. 我不知道 我不知道
[30:41] It’s his private place. 是他的私人场所
[30:47] I think Edwin Chambers left these smudges on the murder weapon. I’ll run an analysis. 我觉得Edwin Chambers把污渍留在了凶器上 我一会儿去做个分析
[30:51] Maybe it’ll lead us to where he’s keeping Tori. 或许能告诉我们他把Tori扣在哪里了
[30:53] Hold on a second. 等等
[30:58] These marks weren’t there before. 这些痕迹之前不在上面
[31:01] Is it makeup? 是化妆品吗
[31:07] Well, we found this tanning gun at the crime scene, so my guess is that it’s bronzer. 我们之前在现场发现了晒肤枪 所以我的猜测是古铜色晒肤液
[31:11] Bronzer darkens over time, which is why we haven’t seen it till now. 古铜色会慢慢变黑 所以我们现在才发现
[31:14] Yeah, Wolfe, but how is that even possible? 没错 Wolfe 可是这怎么可能呢
[31:17] DHA darkens skin cells by reacting with its amino acids and proteins. DHA通过重置氨基酸和蛋白质 来加深肤色细胞
[31:22] This is cotton. It’s the sweat in the lining. 这是棉质啊 是里衬
[31:25] It contains a protein which reacts with DHA. 含有和DHA发生作用的蛋白质
[31:37] Loman. Hey, Doc, it’s Walter. – 嘿 我是Walter
[31:40] – Are you close to Suzanne Gramercy’s body? – Yes. – 你在Suzanne Gramercy尸体旁边吗 – 是的
[31:43] – Could you check it out for me? – Anything specific? – 能帮我检查下吗 – 什么地方?
[31:44] – Uh-huh, her hands. – Okay. – 她的双手 – 好的
[31:47] Does it look like she’s been using bronzer? 看起来像不像她用了晒肤液?
[31:51] Her right hand does have some dark markings on it. 她的右手上的确有些深色痕迹
[31:56] Honestly, I don’t know how I could have missed this earlier. 老实讲 我都不知道之前怎么会忽视这点
[31:58] Not even your fault. Don’t worry about it. They’re just starting to show now. 不怪你 别担心 刚刚才开始显现
[32:07] Do you need me? 什么事儿
[32:08] Hey, hey… 嘿
[32:09] are you with Melrose right now? What do you need? – 你跟Melrose在一起吗 – 什么事情?
[32:12] Does it look like there was bronzer applied to her? 看起来她有没有用过晒肤液?
[32:15] It does on half her neck, her arms and her hands. 她脖子上 胳膊上和手上有痕迹
[32:20] Mmm-hmm, back of her hands? Yes. – 手背上吗 – 是的
[32:24] Is this important? 很重要吗
[32:25] Maybe. Uh, I’m working a theory here. I’ll get back with you. Thanks. 或许吧 我们这边有个想法 回头跟你讲 谢了
[32:30] So, uh, what’s up? 什么情况?
[32:33] Suzanne had to be murdered while she was applying bronzer to Melrose. Suzanne肯定是在 她给Melrose喷晒肤液时被谋杀的
[32:38] Okay, so you’re saying that her attacker would also have bronzer residue? 所以你的意思是袭击她的人 应该也有晒肤液残渣?
[32:41] No, no, you’re totally missing the point. 不是 你理解偏了
[32:43] Look at the crown’s lining. There’s voids in the bronzer. 你看皇冠的内侧 晒肤液上有空白的地方
[32:49] Oh, yeah. 的确啊
[32:51] They’re too small to be fingers. 太小了 不会是手指
[32:53] Unless… 除非…
[32:55] We’re not talking about adult fingers. 不是大人的手指
[33:06] Sweetie, will you… 宝贝 你能…
[33:08] just hold this for me? 帮我拿着这个吗
[33:29] Do you want to talk about it? 想说点什么吗
[33:32] Come here. It’s okay. 来吧 没事儿的
[33:36] It wasn’t your fault. 不是你的错
[33:39] What’s going on? 怎么了
[33:40] Daddy… 爸爸…
[33:44] There’s a reason why Melrose saw your wife fall. Melrose看到你妻子倒下是有原因的
[33:48] What’s that mean? 什么意思
[33:51] I made Mommy fall down. 我让妈妈倒下去的
[33:58] Melrose, stop jumping around. Stop! Melrose别蹦了 停下
[34:02] You are not behaving like a winner. 你看起可不像个冠军
[34:04] Don’t you want to win? No! – 你不想赢得比赛吗 – 不
[34:06] It’s stinky! 这个好粘
[34:08] Melrose…
[34:09] Don’t you want to win another one of these? 难道你不想再赢一个皇冠吗
[34:12] Now, let me make you pretty! 快 让我把你变得美美的
[34:19] I don’t want to be pretty! 我不想变漂亮
[34:23] Melrose Princess Gramercy! 公主Melrose Gramercy
[34:26] Melrose Princess Gramercy! 公主Melrose Gramercy
[34:42] I didn’t mean to hurt her. 我不想伤害她的
[34:45] Oh, hey, I know that. 嘿 我知道
[34:48] Hey… 嘿
[34:50] I know that. It’s okay. 我懂我懂 没事儿的
[34:56] What happens now? 现在怎么办
[34:58] It was an accident, Larry. 这是个意外 Larry
[35:00] It was a tragic accident. 是个悲剧
[35:03] We’ll close the case. 我们会结案的
[35:15] So you’re sure? 你确定吗
[35:16] Melrose isn’t in trouble? No, she’s not. – Melrose不会有麻烦? – 嗯 她没事儿
[35:18] But there’s another little girl who’s still out there. 但是还有个小女孩在外面有危险
[35:22] Look… 听着
[35:23] I’m sorry. I wish I could help you. 我很抱歉 我也想帮你
[35:26] But I have no memory of who took me, or where. It’s blank. 但我真的记不得谁把我带去哪里了 记忆是空白的
[35:30] I have a specialist here who may be able to work with you. 我有个专家在这里可以帮你
[35:34] God, what makes you think it would even work? 老天 你怎么知道能有用?
[35:36] I’m not sure it’s going to work. 我不能肯定
[35:38] But if it does, we can save this child. 但如果奏效了 我们可以救回这个孩子
[35:46] Look, you can ask me what he did to me a thousand times. 听着 你可以问我一千遍他对我干了什么
[35:49] I just can’t remember. 我就是记不得了
[35:51] Your father says he remembers you went missing for a few hours during one of your pageants. 你父亲说他记得你在选美时 有一次失踪了几小时
[35:58] Do you remember that? 你还记得吗
[36:04] That time I got lost. 那次我走丢了
[36:06] It’s like shock therapy. 就像休克疗法
[36:08] The doctor’s trick is to not dwell on the perpetrator. 医生不把重点放在回顾罪犯身上
[36:11] When did you know you were going to be okay? 你什么时候知道自己没事儿了的
[36:15] When I saw my mom and dad. 当我看见爸爸妈妈
[36:19] When you were lost, what did you see? 你走丢的时候 都看见什么了
[36:24] It was dark. 很黑
[36:28] There was this little light. We’ll have fun. – 只有一点点光 – 我们来玩吧
[36:32] It was… like a flicker. 就像电影
[36:34] Please… 求你了
[36:34] And… 而且
[36:37] I kept trying to move my hands, My special friend. – 他不停地移动我的手 – 我特别的朋友
[36:41] But I couldn’t, because they were tied. 但我不能 双手被绑住了
[36:46] And he had these gloves. 他戴着手套
[36:47] We’ll have fun. 我们会很有趣的
[36:50] White, fuzzy gloves. 白色的绒毛手套
[36:53] That doesn’t sound like latex gloves. 听着不像是乳胶手套
[36:56] Gardening, maybe? 园丁吗
[36:58] The room you were in, was it a house? No. – 你当时是在一间屋子里吗 – 不是
[37:01] It wasn’t a house. My special friend… – 不在房子里 – 我的朋友
[37:04] It was cold. 很冷
[37:06] And it smelled. 而且闻起来
[37:08] Like what? Like… 想什么? 像…
[37:09] like butter, or… 像黄油 或者…
[37:12] or oil. Butter or oil? – 油味 – 黄油或油味?
[37:15] Do you think that’s… Popcorn. – 你觉得那是? – 爆米花
[37:17] That would explain the butter smell. 那就能解释黄油的味道了
[37:19] And Eric found popcorn stuck to candy wrappers at the Chambers’ house. 而且Eric也在Chamber家里的糖果卷上 发现了粘着的爆米花
[37:23] And what about the man that was with you? 那个跟你一起的男人呢
[37:28] Quiet. 安静
[37:29] The man… had this pet mouse. 那个人 有动物的嘴巴
[37:33] Quiet. 安静
[37:36] But it wasn’t like a normal mouse, it was… 但不像普通的嘴巴 像是…
[37:39] Will you be my friend? It was big. – 你能当我的朋友吗 – 很大很大
[37:45] Do you recall anything else about that day? 你还能回忆起那天别的什么事情吗
[37:49] The man… 那个男人…
[37:51] he was looking through this little window. 他透过小窗户往外看
[37:54] My special friend… 我的朋友
[37:55] There was this clicking noise. 那儿有咔哒的响声
[37:59] And I was trying to undo my ties. 我试着给自己松绑
[38:02] But I was scared, I was so scared that he was going to come back. 但我太害怕了 太害怕他会回来
[38:07] Clicking could be a film projector. 有咔哒声音可能是个电影制片人
[38:10] And maybe he was looking through a window in a projection booth. 或许他是透过窗户看投影室
[38:13] And projectionists wear gloves to protect the film. 放映员都戴手套保护胶片
[38:16] A movie theater. 电影院
[38:19] You did really good, honey. 你做得很好 宝贝
[38:37] You’re really going to like this movie. 你会喜欢这部电影的
[38:45] I went over Chambers’ work history. 我查看了Chambers的工作史
[38:47] There’s no record of him being a projectionist, ticket taker, usher, candy vendor, nothing. 没有他作为放映员 检票员 卖零食等等的记录 什么都没
[38:51] Really? So then why a theater? 真的吗 那为什么是电影院
[38:56] – These are all the theaters in the area? – Mm-hmm. – 这些是我们这儿的所有电影院? – 嗯
[38:58] In a 20-mile radius of the Chambers’ house. Chamber家半径二十英里范围内的
[39:05] There were two movies with cartoon mice out ten years ago. 只有两家还在放十年前的卡通米老鼠电影
[39:08] These are the screens they played on. 只是他们在放的银幕
[39:10] I don’t get it. How would you hide a child during work hours? 我不明白了 你在工作时候怎么藏匿一个孩子
[39:12] It would be hard, right? Yeah. – 很难的 对吧 – 嗯
[39:14] Wait. Wait, wait, wait. What? – 等等 – 怎么了
[39:17] Chambers’ wife told Horatio he went to a… special place on Tuesdays. Chamber妻子告诉H 他每周二都要去个特别的地方
[39:21] Okay. 好的
[39:25] That one. It’s closed on Tuesdays. 这个 周二关门
[39:27] Yeah, that’s it. That’s where he’s got Tori. Thanks. 嗯 就这个了 他把Tori就关在这里 谢了
[39:30] Horatio. Yeah, I got an address. Haratio 我有地址了
[39:47] So how’s my sweet little friend? 我的宝贝朋友怎么样了
[39:50] This is playtime. 游戏时间到了
[39:52] Okay? 好吗
[39:53] I’m going to undo your chains, now, and we’re going to play, okay? 我现在给你松绑 咱们开始玩 好吗
[39:57] All my friends like to play. 我所有的朋友喜欢这样
[39:59] – No. – We’ll have fun. – 不要 – 会很有趣的
[40:01] No! No, let me go! It’s time to play. – 不 不 放我走 – 到时间开始玩了
[40:02] You know what? You’re so pretty when you cry. 你知道吗 当你哭的时候好可爱哦
[40:29] That’s enough, I’ve had it. 够了 我拿到了
[40:31] Everything stops right now. Right now! 所有事情都停下 现在就停
[40:34] – No, let me go! – It’s our special moment, Tori. – 不 让我走 – 现在是我们特殊的时刻 Tori
[40:36] No! 不要
[40:37] Fine, just sit. I want Mommy. – 好吧 坐好了 – 我要妈妈
[40:40] I’ll be right back. 我去去就来
[40:43] The thing is… I don’t mean to. 那实在是…我不是有意的
[40:46] It’s just that bad luck follows me around wherever I go. 只是不管我去哪儿运气都不好
[40:54] Bad luck? Is that all? 运气差? 就因为这个?
[40:57] Man, listen to what you’re saying… 兄弟啊 听听你说的话…
[40:59] My special friend took me here when I was your age. 我像你这么大的时候 我的朋友带我来这里
[41:04] I brought you some treats. 给你买了些吃的
[41:07] Now, I’m going to ask you one last time… 现在 我最后问你一遍
[41:11] will you be my friend? 你会当我的朋友吗
[41:13] No. I want to be your friend. – 不 – 我来跟你做朋友
[41:20] Get away from that girl. 离开那个小女孩
[41:23] No, no, no! No! 不
[41:24] Edwin… 不 不!
[41:27] You let me out of here, right now, or she gets it. 要么马上让我离开这儿 要么我就毙了她
[41:31] Right now! 立刻!
[41:32] I mean it! I will kill her! 我是认真的
[41:36] Edwin… 我会杀了她的
[41:37] That’s not necessary. 没必要这样的
[41:40] You know what, Edwin? Go ahead. Edwin 往后退
[41:43] Go. Go! 快走 快
[41:49] Stay with the girl. 你跟小女孩在一起
[41:51] I got her. 我陪着她
[41:52] Are you okay, sweetheart? 你还好吗 亲爱的
[41:53] He didn’t hurt you, did he? 他没伤害你吧
[41:57] What’s going on here? 这里发生了什么
[41:59] Edwin…
[42:05] Am I gonna get shot? 我会被枪打中吗
[42:07] You are not going to get shot. You are going to be fine, okay? 你不会的 你会好好的 宝贝
[42:09] I promise I am going to make sure that you’re safe. 我保证你会好好的
[42:12] Did you see where he put the key? No. – 你看到他把钥匙放哪里了吗 – 没有
[42:15] Oh, I got it. I got it. I got it. 好了 我知道了
[42:16] This is a little trick that I learned a long time ago. 好多年前我学的小把戏了
[42:21] All right. 好了
[42:22] That’s far enough, Edwin! 够了Edwin
[42:33] Here we go. We got it, we got it. 好了 我解开了 解开了
[42:35] You’re all right, sweetie. 你没事的 宝贝
[42:37] Okay. 好了
[42:38] Sweetie, come here with me. 亲爱的 跟我来
[42:41] – I want Mommy. – I got you, baby, I got you. – 我要妈妈 – 没事儿的 宝贝 没事了
[42:48] I’m sorry, okay? 我很抱歉 好吗
[42:50] I can change, I know I can. 我可以改变的 我可以的
[42:52] None of us changes that much. 江山易改本性难移
[42:56] I think you’re going to fall. 你要掉下去了
[42:58] Then you gotta help me! 那你要帮我啊
[43:02] Do I? 我要吗?
[43:03] Ah! Come on! 啊 帮帮我!
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme