时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Hi, you’ve reached the Nolans. | 嗨 这里是Nolan家 |
[01:07] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[01:10] | Hey, Andy, it’s your neighbor Louis. | 嗨 Andy 我是你的邻居Louis |
[01:12] | You’ve got a whole bunch of water pouring down your driveway and nobody’s answering your door. | 你家车道上水流成河了 没有人应门 |
[01:16] | Just trying to figure out where everybody is. | 就是想知道你们都去哪儿了 |
[01:19] | Now, we’re also working two crashes on the roadway, so first off, we have one working right here south… | 道路上发生了两起交通事故 首先位于南边的这条道路… |
[01:23] | Dad, that’s the second day in a row that… | 爸爸 已经连续两天… 我也不想随便打扰你 但我不能放任这事不管 |
[01:32] | W- Why is this happening? What’s happening? | 为什么会这样? 怎么回事? |
[01:33] | Okay, you haven’t picked up yet, so I’m really nervous now. | 好的 你还是不接电话 让我很担心 |
[01:37] | Anyway, call me when you get this. | 总之 听到后回我电话 |
[01:39] | I’m on my cell. Bye. | 打我手机 拜拜 |
[02:31] | This family was in the middle of making breakfast. | 这家人正在做早饭 |
[02:33] | So where’d they go? | 那他们去哪儿了? |
[02:35] | I don’t know, but… | 我不知道 |
[02:38] | I can tell you, wherever it was… wasn’t by choice. | 但我敢说 不管去哪 都不是自愿的 |
[02:44] | If they were taken against their will, I’m not seeing a single sign of struggle. | 如果他们被强行带走 怎么看不到挣扎的痕迹 |
[02:49] | You check the front door? | 前门检查过了吗 |
[02:51] | Yeah, no sign of forced entry, but, um, let me check the windows. | 嗯 没有强行的痕迹 我再检查下窗户 |
[02:55] | House belongs to Andrew and Carol Nolan. | 房子属于Andrew和Carol Nolan |
[02:57] | They live here with their 13-year-old son Bobby. | 他们和13岁的儿子Bobby住在这里 |
[03:00] | Don’t tell me something bad happened in there. | 别告诉我里面发生了不幸的事 |
[03:02] | When’s the last time you saw them? | 你最后一次见他们是什么时候? |
[03:04] | That’s the thing- I see them every day. | 是这样的 我每天都见到他们 |
[03:07] | I don’t understand why they wouldn’t be there this morning. | 我不明白今天早上他们怎么不在 |
[03:10] | What about visitors? | 拜访的客人呢 |
[03:12] | Their daughter Olivia- she’s living with a boyfriend now. | 他们的女儿Olivia现在和男朋友住 |
[03:14] | Stops by a couple times a week. | 一个星期会过来几次 |
[03:16] | Can’t think of anybody else. | 别人就想不起来了 |
[03:18] | And you didn’t hear anything- sound of engines, voices? | 你听到什么了吗 引擎声 说话声? |
[03:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:23] | You know, I could have Ace here sniff around the property for you. | 我可以让Ace帮你们在房子周围闻一闻 |
[03:26] | He’s a hunting dog. | 它是只猎犬 |
[03:27] | I appreciate that. How would I find the daughter? | 谢谢你 我怎么找到那个女儿? |
[03:33] | This the daughter’s apartment? | 这是那个女儿的公寓? |
[03:34] | Yeah, right here. | 对 就在这里 |
[03:45] | You want me on the perimeter? | 你想让我待在外面吗? |
[03:47] | No, you’re coming inside, too, Delarenzo. | 不 |
[04:04] | Olivia Nolan! | 你也一起进来 Delarenzo |
[04:06] | Stay on our hip. | 跟在我们后面 |
[04:07] | Hey, I know. | 嘿 我知道 |
[04:08] | I got three years in St. Pete. | 我在圣Pete待了三年 |
[04:10] | Yeah, how could I forget? | 对 我怎么忘了? |
[04:14] | Miami-Dade Police. | 迈阿密戴德郡警察 |
[04:18] | Olivia? | |
[04:20] | MDPD. | 迈阿密戴德郡警察 |
[04:23] | Olivia? | |
[04:32] | On the ground. | 跪下 |
[04:33] | Get down on the ground right now. | 马上跪下 |
[04:34] | Hands above your head. | 举起手来 |
[04:36] | What the…? | 这是…? |
[04:40] | He’s clean. | 他没有武器 |
[04:42] | Who are you and what the hell are you doing here? | 你是谁 你在这里干什么? |
[04:43] | I should be asking you the same thing. | 我应该问你同样的问题 |
[04:45] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[04:46] | Answer the question- what’s your name? | 回答问题 你叫什么名字? |
[04:48] | My name is John. | 我叫John |
[04:49] | Okay, John, where’s Olivia? | 好的 John Olivia在哪? |
[04:51] | She’s at work. | 她在上班 |
[04:51] | What is going on? | 有什么事? |
[04:53] | How long ago did she leave? | 她离开多久了? |
[04:55] | – About an hour. – That’s great. | – 一个小时 – 很好 |
[04:56] | We need to talk to her. | 我们需要和她谈话 |
[04:57] | Get your phone, call her right now. | 去拿手机 马上打电话给她 |
[04:59] | Okay, it’s in the bedroom. | 好的 放在卧室里 |
[05:00] | Move! | 快点! |
[05:03] | – Yeah. – Looks like she’s with her boyfriend in a lot of these pictures. | – 好的 – 看来她和她男友照了很多照片 |
[05:06] | It’s not this guy. | 不是这个人 |
[05:11] | Who the hell is that? | 那他到底是谁? |
[05:14] | Sir, come out into the hallway… | 先生 走到走廊上来… |
[05:26] | Take the front, I’ll take the back. | 你去前门 我去后门 |
[05:28] | Lorenzo, call for backup, hurry up! | Lorenzo 呼叫增援 立刻! |
[05:33] | Horatio, we just walked into an ambush. | Horatio 我们遭到了伏击 |
[05:36] | Yeah, suspect’s armed and on the run. | 对 嫌犯持枪在逃 |
[05:38] | Could be linked to that family’s house. | 可能与那家人的房子有关 |
[05:40] | Ambushed? I’m on my way. | 遭到伏击? 我马上到 |
[05:42] | Stay where you are, stay where you are. | 待在原地 待在原地 |
[05:57] | What do we got? | 怎么回事? |
[05:58] | From what I’m seeing, it’s forced entry, Lieutenant. | 在我看来 这是强行入室 副队 |
[06:00] | Shooter picked the lock. | 枪手把锁撬了 |
[06:01] | Okay, Frank, you okay? | 好的 Frank 你没事吧? |
[06:03] | Calleigh’s in there pulling rounds out of the wall. | 没事 Calleigh正在里面拔出墙上的子弹 |
[06:06] | I’m glad they’re not pulling ’em out of me. Okay. | – 我很高兴拔的不是我身上的 – 好的 |
[06:08] | Shooter said he lives here, said he was the boyfriend till Renzo sniffed him out. | 枪手说他住在这里 是她男友 直到被Renzo揭穿 |
[06:12] | What about the actual boyfriend? | 那实际男友呢? |
[06:14] | We found his cell phone. | 我们找到了他的手机 |
[06:14] | We’re calling him now. Okay. | – 正在打给他 – 好的 |
[06:16] | His name’s Tom Granger. | 他的名字叫Tom Granger |
[06:17] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想跟你说话 |
[06:18] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[06:20] | Hey, Tom, this is Lieutenant Caine. | 嗨 Tom 我是Caine副队 |
[06:22] | Do you have Olivia there? | Olivia在你那儿吗? |
[06:23] | Can you put her on, please? | 请你让她接电话 |
[06:24] | Okay, here. | 好的 给你 |
[06:28] | Um, yeah, she won’t take the phone, sir. | 呃 她不愿听电话 先生 |
[06:30] | Tom, I need you to do the right thing and get me your location. | Tom 我需要你把所在的地址告诉我 |
[06:33] | I’m gonna send somebody to you right away. | 我派人马上过去接你 |
[06:35] | Okay, okay, yeah, we are at Ocean Park Walk, south entrance. | 好 好 我们在海洋公园路 南入口 |
[06:45] | I know how upsetting this has been for you, but this morning three of my people were almost killed | 我知道这件事让你有多难过 但今天早上我的三名下属 |
[06:50] | by a man masquerading as Tom. | 差点被一名假扮Tom的人杀害了 |
[06:53] | Who could that have been? | 那个人可能是谁? |
[06:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:59] | Lieutenant, my mom has severe asthma. | 副队 我妈妈患有严重的哮喘病 |
[07:04] | On a good day, she’s at 50% lung capacity. | 好的时候 她的肺活量才50% |
[07:08] | Wherever she is, if she doesn’t have her inhaler, there’s a real chance she could die. | 不管在哪里 如果没有雾化吸入器 她就很可能会死的 |
[07:13] | Okay, what do you need from us? | 好的 你需要我们做什么? |
[07:15] | Okay, time is of the essence, every second counts. | 好 时间很重要 每一秒都要抓紧 |
[07:18] | Think, please. | 请想一想 |
[07:20] | I need the names of anyone Olivia’s parents could have argued with. | 我需要与Olivia的父母吵架的人的姓名 |
[07:24] | They’re not the kind of people who have enemies. | 他们不是那种会与人结怨的人 |
[07:27] | Until now. | 现在是了 |
[07:30] | W- Why is this happening? What’s happening? | 为什么会这样? 怎么回事? |
[08:32] | Hey, they okay over there? | 嗨 他们在那里没事吧 |
[08:34] | Everyone’s okay. | 大家都没事 |
[08:34] | Calleigh is processing the scene. | Calleigh正在处理现场 |
[08:36] | H and Tripp have the daughter. Good. | – H和Tripp看着那个女儿 – 好的 |
[08:37] | Maybe she can help make sense out of this. | 或许她能帮上忙 |
[08:39] | It’s still like The Day the Earth Stood Still around here. | 这里就像是《地球停转之日》 |
[08:42] | Yeah, I found this inhaler. | 我找到雾化吸入器了 |
[08:44] | It was in the master bath. | 在主卧的浴室里 |
[08:45] | Yeah, the girl said her mom had bad asthma. | 嗯 那个女孩说她妈妈患有严重的哮喘病 |
[08:48] | The prescription’s written for yesterday, so she needs this. | 处方是昨天开的 所以她需要这个 |
[08:52] | Also… come take a look out here with me. | 还有 过来看看这个 |
[08:56] | Hey, thanks, Ben, we got it from here. | 嗨 谢谢 Ben 下面就交给我们 |
[09:04] | Well, there it is. | 就是它 |
[09:05] | Looks like somebody needs to visit the dentist, huh? | 看来有人需要去看牙医 |
[09:07] | Yeah, it looks like somebody got clocked right here in the driveway. | 嗯 看来有人曾在这车道上停留 |
[09:14] | Yeah, or it could have happened in the garage | 对 也有可能发生在车库里 |
[09:16] | and that little guy could have taken a white water rapid ride all the way over here. | 这个小东西顺着水流被冲到这里 |
[10:21] | As soon as Ballistics is finished with that round, find me. | 只要弹道证据一检查完就告诉我 |
[10:24] | What’d you get? I extracted that second bicuspid that the guys found in the driveway. | – 有什么发现? – 我提取了在车道上找到的那颗第二双尖牙的DNA |
[10:28] | Is it a family member? No. | – 是家庭成员的吗 – 不是 |
[10:30] | The genomic DNA told a totally different story. | 基因组DNA显示是另一个人的 |
[10:34] | Tom Granger. | |
[10:35] | The boyfriend. | 那个男友 |
[10:40] | Why was he in the system? | 他怎么会在系统里? |
[10:41] | He was a substitute teacher for 16 months at Glenview Heights Academy. | 他在Glenview Heights学院 当过16个月代课老师 |
[10:44] | Prints and DNA records are a staff requirement. | 教职工要求提供指纹和DNA记录 |
[10:47] | Let’s talk to him. | 我们和他谈谈 |
[10:50] | Is there any news? | 有新消息吗 |
[10:51] | As a matter of fact, there is. | 实际上 有的 |
[10:54] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[10:55] | Well, we’d rather talk to you about it in private. | 我们想私下和你谈谈 |
[10:58] | Olivia and I have… no secrets. | 我和Olivia之间没有秘密 |
[11:00] | You can tell us. Okay. | – 你可以告诉我们 – 好的 |
[11:02] | We found your tooth in the Nolan driveway. | 我们在Nolan家车道找到了你的牙齿 |
[11:06] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么? |
[11:11] | Tom? | 你们在说什么? |
[11:17] | Look, uh… Tuesday night… | 听着 星期二晚上… |
[11:21] | I went over to talk to your dad to tell him that I planned to move in | 我过去告诉你爸爸我计划 |
[11:25] | with you in your new place. | 和你一起搬去你的新家住 |
[11:27] | Not unless you’re prepared to put a ring on her finger. | 除非你准备送她一枚戒指 |
[11:30] | A ring? Mr. Nolan, we’ve only been together for seven months. | 戒指? Nolan先生 我们才在一起七个月 |
[11:32] | And you just proved my point. | 你刚刚证实了我的观点 |
[11:35] | Mr. Nolan, with all due respect, sir, we’re both old enough to make this decision without you. | Nolan先生 恕我冒犯 我们都长大了 可以自己做决定 |
[11:42] | Then what the hell are you doing here, huh, besides disrespecting me? | 那你到底过来干什么 除了冒犯我之外? |
[11:45] | Okay, I’m just trying to do the right thing. | 好的 我只是想做正确的事 |
[11:47] | The right thing?! | 正确的事?! |
[11:51] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我呢? |
[11:53] | That wouldn’t have changed anything. | 那也改变不了任何事啊 |
[11:54] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[11:55] | So you’re saying this happened two days ago and not this morning? | 你是说这事发生在两天前 不是今天早上? |
[11:59] | Tom has nothing to do with any of this. | Tom和这一切无关 |
[12:01] | He’s been with me. Can we go? | – 他一直和我在一起 – 我们可以走了吗 |
[12:04] | I’ll make sure she’s safe. | 我会确保她的安全 |
[12:06] | Your place is still an active crime scene. | 你们家依然是个犯罪现场 |
[12:08] | You know, you had me write down names of people who might be angry with them. | 你让我写下对我们家心存怨恨的人的名字 |
[12:12] | There’s no one. | 我写不出来 |
[12:14] | Everybody loves my mom and dad. | 大家都喜欢我父母 |
[12:17] | Mm-hmm. My brother. | 我弟弟 |
[12:18] | Nobody would just walk in and pull them out of that house. | 没有人会走进房子里将他们抓走 |
[12:22] | Somebody did, Olivia. | 有人做了 Olivia |
[12:26] | Dad, this is the second day in a row there’s no newspaper out there. | 爸爸 已经连续两天外面没有报纸了 |
[12:42] | Hey, check this out. | 嗨 看看这个 |
[12:45] | See this footprint? Definitely not left by us. | 看见脚印了吗 肯定不是我们踩的 |
[12:47] | Probably by an intruder. | 可能是外面的人 |
[12:51] | Yeah, you know, just took e shoes from the kid’s bedroom closet, and, uh… | 刚从儿童房的衣柜里拿了一双鞋 |
[12:56] | it looks to be about the same size- it must be an old print. | 看起来大小一样 肯定是个旧脚印 |
[12:59] | What is it with you? You can’t let me have two minutes of enjoyment here? We’re getting killed. | 你怎么回事? 就不能让我高兴两分钟? 我们什么头绪都没 |
[13:03] | The kitchen got flooded; the only piece of evidence we have is from her boyfriend | 厨房被水淹了 我们找到的唯一证物是她男朋友的 |
[13:05] | who has an alibi. Shh. | 而他有不在场证明 |
[13:09] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[13:17] | Air-conditioning blows air out, and this is sucking air in. | 空调机吹风出来 这东西吸风进去 |
[13:26] | Oh, well, maybe it’s a dehumidifier. | 可能是一台除湿器 |
[13:27] | They suck in damp air, remove allergens. | 吸入潮湿的空气 去除过敏源 |
[13:29] | They probably put it in when the mother’s health got bad. | 他们可能在妈妈健康恶化的时候装上的 |
[13:31] | Yeah, and maybe it sucked in some of our evidence. | 嗯 或许它吸入了一些证物 |
[14:28] | Okay, I know that look. | 好的 我知道那个表情 |
[14:29] | Wolfe, you don’t know my looks. | Wolfe 你不知道我的表情 |
[14:31] | No, I know that look- that look says that Eric and I didn’t get information that the dehumidifier did gather. | 不 我知道那个表情 表示我和Eric收集的信息比不上除湿器 |
[14:37] | I thought Delko was the primary on the Nolan house. | 我还以为Delko负责Nolan家的案子 |
[14:40] | He’s still there. If I don’t bring him good news, he gets pissy. | 是他负责 如果我不带回好消息 他就会生气 |
[14:42] | Okay, well, try this. | 好的 试试这个 |
[14:45] | Can’t tell you who was in the house, but I can tell you what. | 不能告诉你房子里有谁 但可以告诉你有什么 |
[14:48] | Benzoylmethyl ecgonine? | 可卡因? |
[14:50] | What are traces of cocaine doing in there? | 里面怎么会有可卡因? |
[14:52] | Mass spec doesn’t provide an explanation, | 质谱仪不能提供注解 |
[14:54] | but I can tell you one thing: there are enough particles in the air for that dehumidifier to find. | 但我告诉你 空气中微粒多到被除湿器吸入 |
[14:59] | Hey, Calleigh, it’s Ryan. | 嗨 Calleigh 我是Ryan |
[15:01] | Yeah, about the missing Nolan family. | 嗯 关于失踪的Nolan一家 |
[15:03] | It has something to do with cocaine. | 它和可卡因有关 |
[15:15] | Cocaine? | 可卡因? |
[15:16] | My parents don’t even drink. | 我父母连酒都不喝 |
[15:18] | You sure about that? I’m sorry, what does this have to do with finding her family? | – 你确定吗 – 抱歉 这跟寻找她的家人有什么关系? |
[15:22] | I don’t think the two of you understand what’s going on. | 我觉得你们俩都不了解情况 |
[15:24] | I was shot at this morning, and we found cocaine in your house. | 今天早上我遭到枪击 我们又在你家找到可卡因 |
[15:28] | Now, someone in your family is in serious trouble. | 你家里有人遇到大麻烦了 |
[15:31] | All my mom does is needlepoint while watching PBS. | 我妈妈整天边看电视边刺绣 |
[15:35] | My dad rebuilds engine blocks in the garage. | 我爸爸在车库修理发动机组 |
[15:38] | Bobby plays violin. | Bobby拉小提琴 |
[15:40] | I am telling you, nobody is doing coke in that house. | 我告诉你 我家里没人吸毒 |
[15:44] | What about selling it? | 那贩毒呢? |
[15:46] | Did your dad ever mention any money problems? | 你爸爸提到过资金问题吗? |
[15:48] | No! Never! | 没有! 从来没有! |
[15:50] | My dad’s a big-time national sales director. | 我爸爸是个有名的全国销售总监 |
[15:52] | He’s been at his company 20-something years. | 他在他们公司工作20多年了 |
[15:55] | According to employment records, he was laid off about two years ago. | 根据聘任记录 他已在两年前离职 |
[15:58] | That… that can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[16:00] | He was going to work every day. | 他每天都外出工作 |
[16:02] | The shooting that occurred at your place, the perpetrator, he was posing as you. | 你家发生的枪击案 犯人假扮成你 |
[16:08] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那么做? |
[16:09] | I have no idea. Was he there for you? | – 我不知道 – 他是去找你的吗 |
[16:10] | Was he there for something else? | 还是去找其他东西? |
[16:11] | No, but, you know, I remember an SUV. | 不是 我记得有辆SUV |
[16:13] | I saw it two different times this week parked in front of our house. | 我见过它这周两次停在我家门口 |
[16:16] | Did you get a good look at the driver? | 你有没有看清司机的长相? |
[16:18] | Not really. | 没有 |
[16:19] | It did have one of those grills, though, that look like a spider web. I definitely remember that. | 车头的护栏看起来像蜘蛛网 我记得很清楚 |
[16:24] | It looked custom. They’re installed over the manufacturer’s existing grill. | 看起来像特制的 装在厂家原有的护栏之上 |
[16:28] | Okay, I’ll make some calls. Thanks. | 好的 我会打电话查一下 谢谢 |
[17:00] | – My name’s John. – Hey, John. Where’s Olivia? | – 我叫John – 嗨 John Olivia在哪? |
[17:03] | Sir, come out into the hallway… | 先生 走到走廊上来… |
[17:05] | We’ve located the black Escalade registered to Kurt Riggins. | 我们查到那辆黑色的凯迪拉克 是Kurt Riggins的 |
[17:08] | License plate: Juliet-Papa-one- | 车牌号JP111O – |
[17:09] | one-one-Oscar. No activity at the residence at this time. Units en route. | 此时在居住地没有发现踪迹 – 正在路上 |
[17:22] | Let’s check on the status of the backup… | 查看一下增援人员的状态… |
[17:29] | This is Frank Tripp. | 我是Frank Tripp |
[17:30] | Officer down at 26 Ortega. | 奥特加26号有警员中枪 |
[17:32] | 26 Ortega Avenue. | 奥特加大道26号 |
[17:37] | I need a medevac here ASAP! | 我需要救护车 立刻! |
[17:46] | Gas him! | 扔催泪弹! |
[17:57] | Oh, Renzo, look what you did. | Renzo 看看你做了什么 |
[17:59] | Oh, God… It’s all right, buddy. | 天哪 没事的 小伙子 |
[18:10] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[18:11] | No, you’re not gonna die. What’s wrong with you?! | 不 你不会死的 想什么呢你?! |
[18:21] | Hang in there, buddy. Hang in there! | 坚持住 小伙子 坚持住! |
[18:25] | I can’t breathe! | 我无法呼吸! |
[18:30] | My eyes! | 我的眼睛! |
[18:34] | I’m right here, buddy. | 我在这里 小伙子 |
[18:36] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[19:55] | Get out. | 出来 |
[19:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:03] | Stand up. Stand up! | 站好了 站好了! |
[20:05] | Ah, this tear gas! | 催泪弹! |
[20:12] | You know what that is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[20:13] | It’s a badge. | 警徽 |
[20:14] | It’s a badge that belongs to Paul Delarenzo, the young man you killed. | 这是Paul Delarenzo的警徽 你杀了他 |
[20:20] | I started patrol with his father. | 我曾经和他父亲一起巡逻 |
[20:24] | I’ve known that kid since he was ten years old. | 他10岁时我就认识他 |
[20:29] | Where’s the Nolan family? | Nolan一家在哪里? |
[20:32] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[20:36] | This is about cocaine, isn’t it? | 跟可卡因有关 对吗 |
[20:39] | Look, man, I move a little bit of weight at the clubs, the colleges. | 听着 我在酒吧和大学里做点小生意 |
[20:43] | Doesn’t hurt anybody. | 没伤害任何人 |
[20:45] | Then all of a sudden, this dad… starts taking my business? | 突然间 这个老爸开始抢我的生意 |
[20:49] | Like, just walking product out of the house like he was cutting it himself. | 就像他制作的似的 从房子里把东西拿出来 |
[20:55] | What the hell were you doing in the apartment? | 你到底在那间公寓做什么? |
[20:57] | Taking him… and his family. | 抓走他和他的家人 |
[21:01] | It was supposed to be a statement. | 这本该是供述 |
[21:03] | Brother… we invented statements. | 小弟 我们发明了供述 |
[21:08] | I’m gonna ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
[21:12] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[21:16] | You can do what you want to me, man. | 你想怎么做就怎么做 |
[21:21] | That’s all I got. | 我只知道这些 |
[21:25] | Take his cuffs off | 解开手铐 |
[21:43] | Caught the guy from the home ambush. | 抓到埋伏在女儿家的男子了 |
[21:47] | Oh, yeah? Good. | 哦 是嘛 很好啊 |
[21:54] | But Delarenzo went down. | 但是Delarenzo倒下了 |
[21:59] | Delarenzo was killed? | Delarenzo被杀了 |
[22:08] | That’s tough to hear. | 这消息真让人沮丧 |
[22:13] | Let’s focus on the work. | 专心工作吧 |
[22:17] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[22:19] | The water that flooded, with oil deposited in it. | 水漫金山 并和着油料沉积 |
[22:23] | It’s draining under here. | 在这下面有排水口 |
[22:24] | I think we should move this car and see what’s underneath it. | 我想该把车移开 看看车下面是什么 |
[22:32] | Wait. You want to get out? Yeah. Yeah, sorry. | – 等下 你先下车吧 – 好的 抱歉哈 |
[22:34] | Yeah. Great. Thanks. | 棒极了 多谢 |
[22:41] | Okay, what we got is an oil catch. | 好的 发现油档一个 |
[22:46] | It’s great. | 很好 |
[22:53] | It’s worth a shot, huh? | 还是值得一试哈 |
[23:00] | All right. | 开始 |
[23:11] | Something down there. | 下面有东西 |
[23:30] | Yeah, looks like our missing daddy is an amateur coke dealer. | 失踪的父亲貌似是个业余毒贩嘛 |
[23:44] | Traces of a pesticide called N- Phosphonomethyl Glycine. | 发现杀虫剂中一种叫草甘膦异丙胺盐的成分 |
[23:48] | Pesticide? | 杀虫剂? |
[23:49] | Oh, from 1994 to ’96, | 在1994年到1996年 |
[23:51] | the US government paid Colombians to spray all coca plantations with it. | 美国政府出资让哥伦比亚人 在古柯种植园里喷洒杀虫剂 |
[23:55] | So, this sample is from Colombia during that time period? | 这份样本是来自那个时期的哥伦比亚? |
[24:00] | How in God’s name do you know that? | 苍天啊 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[24:02] | I was a special consult for the DEA Task Force two years ago. | 我在两年前当过缉毒署特遣部队的顾问 |
[24:07] | I… I really miss being in the field. | 我很怀念出外勤的日子 |
[24:11] | I don’t know. I think it’s so much safer being in a lab coat than having a gun strapped to your hip, believe me. | 我不明白 我想在实验室化验 比屁股后头别把枪要安全得多 听我的 |
[24:16] | Oh, well, I’m actually already firearm certified. | 我已经获得持枪证明了 |
[24:18] | I won the Rifle and Handgun Competition in Detectives Training. | 我在警探培训时在步枪手枪比赛中取得优胜 |
[24:22] | Oh. Oh, Detectives Training. | 哦 警探培训 |
[24:24] | Yeah. Yeah, this lab coat’s temporary, I hope. | 是啊 我希望实验室化验只是暂时的 |
[24:27] | Filled out my 15-88 last year. | 我去年填写了申请表 |
[24:29] | I’m just waiting for the word to come down. | 现在正在等批复下来 |
[24:31] | Cool. | 酷 |
[24:34] | Um, we should probably go to the range sometime, then. | 我们改天应该一起去趟靶场 |
[24:37] | Yeah. Well, you know where to find me. | 好的呀 你知道到哪里找我 |
[24:39] | Yeah, I know where to find you. | 嗯 我知道你在哪 |
[24:44] | Nolan’s house was built in ’97. | Nolan家建于1997年 |
[24:46] | Cocaine was manufactured and likely buried at that time. | 可卡因应该是那时制造出并埋在他家那里 |
[24:48] | We need a list of all the coke dealers who were on the task force radar for that period. | 我们需要那时 在特遣部队名单上的毒贩名单 |
[24:52] | Let’s start with Oscar Duarte. | 那就先从Oscar Duarte入手 |
[24:53] | Back then, he was bigger than Scarface. | 那会 他比刀疤脸来头大得多 |
[24:56] | Nolan’s neighborhood was his territory. | Nolan家附近是他的地盘 |
[24:58] | He was just released from Miami-West Prison seven months ago. | 他七个月前从迈阿密西监释放 |
[25:01] | – The very same. – Bring him in. | – 就他了 – 带他来一趟 |
[25:13] | Still working for the old city wage, eh, Sarge? | 还干活挣那点死工资吗 警司 |
[25:18] | It’s been 18 years, Duarte, and I’m as happy to see you now as I was back then. | 已经18年了啊 Duarte 真高兴见到你 像穿越回去似的 |
[25:23] | 17 years, seven months, four weeks, three days. | 17年7个月4周零3天 |
[25:26] | Give or take. | 可能有点小误差 |
[25:29] | I stopped counting when I got out seven months ago. | 7个月前出狱后我就没再数 |
[25:32] | There’s a family missing, Oscar. | 有一家人失踪了 Oscar |
[25:34] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[25:35] | So, their disappearance is tied to some buried cocaine, which I believe belongs to you. | 他们的失踪与埋在地下的可卡因相关 相信是你的货 |
[25:41] | Now, here’s what it is. | 我的下场是这样的 |
[25:44] | I had a corner cell, one window high on a wall. | 我的牢房在个角落里 高墙上一扇窗 |
[25:47] | It was under an overhang, so the sun never made it through. | 窗在房檐下 阳光永远洒不进来 |
[25:53] | Is this going somewhere, or should I brew some tea? | 这扯到哪去了 我去泡点茶吧 |
[25:56] | I spent all my time inside waiting on that sun. | 我在牢里一直在等待阳光洒进来 |
[26:00] | I feel it now, on my face, every day. | 现在我感受到了 天天暖阳拂面 |
[26:07] | I’m not gonna give it back. | 我是不会再回去的 |
[26:10] | You know, you haven’t changed, Oscar. | 你知道自己并没有变 Oscar |
[26:13] | You don’t have it in you. | 你身上就没安好心 |
[26:16] | You go back digging up old treasures, | 你回去挖掘过去的财富 |
[26:18] | you’re gonna be looking for that sun for a hell of a long time. | 你将会有很长时间来寻找阳光的影子 |
[26:22] | Oh. Good to see you again… | 哦 很高兴再一次见到你 |
[26:26] | Sarge. | 警司 |
[26:32] | You buying it? | 你信吗 |
[26:34] | I think he’s a bad person, and we need to watch his every move. | 他是个坏蛋 咱得监视他一举一动 |
[26:38] | Shouldn’t be hard to do. | 这应该不难 |
[26:39] | He’s part of an in-house work program. | 他参加了一个内部工作计划 |
[26:41] | He hasn’t left the halfway house since his prison release. | 自从刑满释放后他没离开过过渡教习所 |
[26:44] | So it’s true. | 这么说他没说谎 |
[26:46] | He hasn’t even left the premises. | 他足不出户 |
[26:49] | What about visitors? | 那访客呢 |
[26:51] | Uh, yeah, I just got forwarded the visitation list. | 我拿到之前的访客名单 |
[26:54] | He’s only had one visit in six months. | 在六个月里只有一人来探访他 |
[26:56] | It’s a college student from Dade U researching the cocaine cowboys of the ’80s. | 戴德大学的学生 研究上世纪80年代的毒贩 |
[27:02] | Who’s the student? | 那个学生是谁 |
[27:03] | You’re not gonna believe this one, Walter. | 你肯定不会相信的 Walter |
[27:06] | Oscar Duarte was just one living reference in my term paper. | Oscar Duarte是我学期论文里 至今尚在的参考人物 |
[27:13] | Tom, you can cut the act. | Tom 少装了 |
[27:15] | We know you went to see him four times. | 我们已经知道你去看过他四次 |
[27:16] | You’re his errand boy. | 你是他的马仔 |
[27:22] | I… You know, I really shouldn’t… | 我现在不该… |
[27:24] | I shouldn’t say anything else. | 我不该再多讲一个字 |
[27:26] | Really? | 是吗? |
[27:28] | Your girlfriend’s family’s missing, you’re not gonna say anything? | 你女友家人失踪 你却一个字都不说 |
[27:32] | Tom, just tell them it isn’t true. | Tom 告诉她们这不是真的 |
[27:40] | Oscar… buried 125 kilos | Oscar在1995年被捕之前 |
[27:45] | in a hay field outside of Waterton Village before he got locked up in ’95. | 在沃特顿村外的草场里埋了125公斤可卡因 |
[27:50] | He sent you to go get it before he got out? | 在他出来前他派你去把货挖出来? 对 |
[27:56] | But what he didn’t realize is that the hay field was bulldozed, | 但他没想到的是草场被推平了 |
[28:01] | and a housing development was built in its place. | 原地开始进行房产开发 |
[28:25] | Her family was living on his two-million-dollar cocaine stash. | 她家就盖在他藏有两百万可卡因的堆上 |
[28:31] | You get in with the girl, you get in the house. | 你跟他家姑娘搞好关系 就能进到她家 |
[28:45] | It was in the back of the lot, all gated. | 房子后面有大量可卡因 层层把守 |
[28:46] | What else was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[28:53] | Tell me this is just a story or something. | 告诉我这只是个故事 |
[28:57] | Did her dad get in the way? | 她父亲挡了你的道是吧 |
[28:58] | Yeah, you could say that. | 嗯 可以这样讲 |
[29:00] | He caught me in the act. | 他抓了我一个现行 |
[29:04] | That what you were looking for out there? | 这就是你在这寻找的东西吗 |
[29:07] | This, uh… this belongs to somebody else. | 这是他人的财产 |
[29:09] | Where’s the rest of it? | 剩下的在哪里 |
[29:10] | Some of it’s in there. | 有一部分在地下 |
[29:14] | Some of it? | 一部分? |
[29:15] | I sold the rest. | 剩下的我都卖了 |
[29:16] | What, you dig up 15 kilos in your yard, and suddenly you’re a dealer? | 什么 你在院子里挖出15公斤 然后就成毒贩了 |
[29:20] | You used my daughter. | 你利用了我女儿 |
[29:26] | Hey, man, if you ever thought that someday, somebody might be coming to look for this- | 你就没想过有一天 有人会来找这个可卡因? |
[29:30] | well, that day is today, okay? | 择日不如撞日了 |
[29:33] | And that somebody’s not gonna be me, man. | 那个人不会是我 |
[29:34] | I am the least of your worries. | 你要操心的也不是我 |
[29:36] | Are you threatening me, you little punk? | 你这是在威胁我吗 你个瘪三 |
[29:40] | He had dug it all up. | 他把所有的货都挖出来了 |
[29:43] | Oscar’s entire payload. | Oscar的全部身家 |
[29:46] | Why would he do this? | 他干嘛要这样做 |
[29:49] | Olivia, why? | Olivia 为啥啊 |
[29:51] | If he didn’t sell it, none of this would have happened. | 如果你爸没卖掉那些货 一切都不会发生 |
[29:53] | Nobody would have to get hurt. | 没有人会受到伤害 |
[29:56] | Where are they, Tom? | 他们在哪 Tom |
[29:59] | Where’s my family? | 我家人在哪里 |
[30:00] | It wasn’t supposed to go down like this. | 一切本不该有个如此结局 |
[30:03] | My mother could be dying. | 我妈可能会没命 |
[30:05] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[30:07] | Tell me! | 说啊 |
[30:09] | Tell them! | 告诉她们! |
[30:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:16] | This is bigger than me now. | 现在他们的事比我要大 |
[30:17] | I have nothing to do with it. I’m sorry. | 我和他们的失踪没有关系 很抱歉 |
[30:20] | Where’s my family?! | 我的家人在哪里 |
[30:23] | Why?! Why did you do this? | 为什么 你为什么要这么做 |
[30:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:33] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 别担心 别担心 |
[30:36] | It’s all right. | 会没事的 |
[30:47] | Sergeant? Yeah? | – 警司? – 嗯 |
[30:49] | Did you order the radio car to stakeout Duarte’s halfway house? | 是你命令警务车监视Duarte的过渡教习所吗 |
[30:52] | Yeah, I did. What’s up? | 是的 有什么情况吗 |
[30:54] | There’s been some sort of mix-up with house management over there. | 房管那里出了点乱子 |
[30:56] | Oscar Duarte’s in the wind. | Oscar Duarte跑了 |
[30:57] | What the hell are you talking about? Who was on that post? | 你在哔哔些什么 是谁当班的 |
[31:00] | Get his ass on the radio. I want to talk to him right now. | 让他洗好屁股等着无线电 我要跟他谈话 |
[31:02] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[31:08] | Horatio, we got issues. | Horatio 有麻烦了 |
[31:10] | Duarte’s AWOL. | Duarte擅自离开过渡教习所了 |
[31:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:23] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[31:27] | *********Now you shut… up! | 你让我头疼死了 现在你收声 |
[31:34] | My wife can’t breathe. | 我妻子喘不过气了 |
[31:37] | If she doesn’t get her inhaler, she’s not going to make it. | 如果没有吸入器的话 她会挺不下去的 |
[31:39] | And you should have thought of that before you stole from me. | 这在你偷我货之前就该想到 |
[31:42] | I didn’t steal from you! | 我没偷啊 |
[31:44] | Ah. I found it. | 是我发现的 |
[31:46] | It was in my yard. | 埋在我的院子里 |
[31:49] | Finding it got me out of some trouble. | 那些可卡因让我减轻了一些负担 |
[31:53] | I don’t have a job. | 我没有工作 |
[31:56] | I found a couple buyers. | 我找了几个买家 |
[31:58] | I could pay my mortgage again. | 我就可以继续还贷 |
[32:00] | My taxes, our-our medical bills. | 缴税 付医药费 |
[32:02] | That was mine, friend! | 那是我的钱 朋友 |
[32:07] | Almost two mil in street value. | 黑市价可是200万啊 |
[32:12] | Give me the chance to make it right. | 给我一个弥补的机会 |
[32:14] | I’ll get your money right now if you let me. | 如果你允许的话 我现在就能把钱还你 |
[32:17] | I’ll-I’ll bring it to you right here. | 我现在就能给你钱 |
[32:20] | How can I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[32:22] | You’ve got my family. | 我家人在你手里 |
[32:39] | I’ve got your family. | 你的家人在我手里 |
[32:55] | You’ve got one hour. | 你有一个小时的时间 |
[33:03] | Or the kid goes first. | 否则你的孩子第一个上西天 |
[33:06] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好 |
[33:08] | Come on. Okay. | 来吧 行 |
[33:10] | Okay. | 可以 |
[33:12] | I need a gun. | 我需要一把枪 |
[33:33] | Once a day, only once a day. | 一天一次 一天只要一次 |
[33:37] | Yeah, you’re gonna need to get refills on both of these. | 对 这两种药需要重新开替换装 |
[33:39] | You need to call your doctor so that you can do that for next time. | 你得打电话告诉医生下次给你开 |
[33:43] | That’s your paroxetine, 25 milligrams. | 这是你的帕罗西汀 25 毫克 |
[33:52] | Your insurance company will only pay for this. | 你的保险公司只会赔付这个 |
[33:53] | And then, um, here is your paroxetine. | 你的帕罗西汀 |
[33:57] | It’s 25 milligrams, and, um, you’re gonna want to call your doctor because you don’t have any more refills for that. | 25毫克 你得打电话告诉医生 因为你的替换装已经吃完了 |
[34:02] | – Okay? So… – This one? | 好吗 那么 这个 |
[34:03] | 25 milligrams, yeah, and then, this one is for your husband. It’s 50 milligrams. | 25毫克 这个是你丈夫的药 50毫克 |
[34:08] | Okay, because it’s a really high dosage. | 这真的是很大的计量 |
[34:10] | Okay, and then, there is your receipt, and the… | 这是你的收据 |
[34:14] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. This is an emergency. | 对不起 很抱歉 我这有紧急情况 |
[34:16] | I’m sorry, sir. You’re gonna need to wait in line. | 不好意思先生 你需要排队 |
[34:18] | No, I-I need albuterol. | 不 我需要舒喘宁 |
[34:19] | High-Highest dosage you have. | 要你这里最大的计量 |
[34:21] | I need it right now. My wife is in the middle of an asthma attack. | 现在就要 我妻子现在哮喘发作 |
[34:24] | Perhaps you didn’t hear me. You need to wait your turn. | 可能你没听清 你得排队等轮到你才行 |
[34:26] | Look, don’t mess with me, lady. | 不要惹我 女士 |
[34:29] | That’s a powerful steroid. I can’t dispense it over the counter without a prescription. | 你要的是强力类固醇 没有处方我不能拿药 |
[34:32] | Just give me the damn medication. | 把那该死的药给我 |
[34:35] | Okay? Now! | 明白吗 现在就要 |
[34:43] | Here. Albuterol. Five milligrams. Two boxes. | 在这 舒喘宁 5毫克 两盒 |
[34:46] | – Put it in a bag! Put it in a bag! – Okay! | – 包起来 包起来 – 好的 |
[34:49] | No! No! | 不要 不 |
[34:50] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[34:54] | – Give me the cash in the drawer. – Okay, okay. | – 抽屉里的钱都给我 – 好的 好的 |
[34:58] | – All of it! That’s good. That’s good. – Here, here, here. | – 所有的钱 很好 – 给你 给 |
[35:10] | Were you the one behind the counter? Yes. | – 你是站在柜台后的人吧 – 我是 |
[35:12] | Was this the man who robbed you? No. | – 这是抢劫你的人吗 – 不是 |
[35:14] | That’s not him. | 不是他 |
[35:15] | Okay, what did he look like? | 那个人长什么样 |
[35:17] | Uh, he was tall and thin, brown hair with a little grey in it. | 那个人又高又瘦 棕色头发 有少许灰发 |
[35:20] | He kept saying that his wife was dying from an asthma attack. | 他一直说他妻子哮喘发作 快死了 |
[35:23] | It’s Andrew Nolan. | 是Andrew Nolan |
[35:24] | Did you see where he went? | 你看到他往哪走了没 |
[35:25] | Yeah, through the storage room and straight out the back. | 穿过仓库向后面径直跑去 |
[35:29] | Why would Andrew Nolan be on the run? | Andrew Nolan为什么会逃跑 |
[35:31] | About to ask you the same question. | 我还想问你呢 |
[35:32] | This is one-40 Sam. We’re looking for Andrew Nolan. | 可能是通缉的要犯 我们在寻找Andrew Nolan |
[35:35] | He’s armed and possibly on foot. | 他手持武器 徒步前进 |
[35:36] | Get me air units out here right now! | 立刻让空中部队出动 |
[35:44] | Oh, man. | 哦 伙计 |
[35:53] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[36:03] | You think I’m stupid enough to give you a loaded gun? | 你以为我真傻到给你一把上膛的枪吗 |
[36:09] | She needs this. Now. | 她需要这个 现在就要 |
[36:12] | My money first. Here. Here. | – 先给我钱 – 喏 |
[36:19] | What is this, man? What? | 这是什么 伙计 |
[36:23] | Tens, twenties? There’s less than two grand here. | 一千 两千 才不到两千块 |
[36:26] | I- I… I promise I’ll get all of it somehow. I will. | 我保证我会凑齐钱 我保证 |
[36:29] | Just-Just give my wife her medicine. | 先把药给我妻子 |
[36:33] | She wants her medicine? | 她需要药? |
[36:36] | You want your medicine? Huh? | 你想要药哈 |
[36:51] | You brought the cops on us. | 你把警察引来了 |
[36:52] | I- I can get you out of here. | 我可以让你脱身 |
[36:55] | How? By plane. | – 怎么脱身 – 用飞机 |
[36:57] | I can fly you anywhere you want to go- Cuba, the Bahamas. | 我能把你送到你想去的地方 古巴 巴哈马群岛 |
[36:59] | You have a plane? What about the sob story about you paying your bills? | 你有飞机 你支付开销的悲惨故事呢 |
[37:02] | It belongs to my former company. | 飞机是我前一家公司的 |
[37:04] | The guys at the airfield might not know I was laid off. Take me to that plane. | – 机场的人可能不知道我被解雇了 – 带我上机 |
[37:07] | She can’t breathe! You shut up, and you get out to the van. | – 她喘不过气了 – 你闭嘴 到车上去 |
[37:50] | We caught a break. Where are you? | 我们现在有突破 你在哪呢 |
[37:52] | At the front of the pharmacy. What about you? | 我在药房前面 你呢 |
[37:54] | I’m picking you up. | 我来接你 |
[37:55] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了吗 |
[37:57] | A woman had a near-miss with an Econoline van near Vladimir Airfield. | 一个女人在弗拉基米尔机场附近差点撞上 一辆Econoline货车 |
[38:00] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[38:10] | We got to get you in the air as soon as possible. | 我们得尽快把你送上天 |
[38:13] | Where’s the pilot? | 飞行员呢 |
[38:14] | He’s on… he’s on his way. Don’t worry. They’re pros. | 他还在路上 别担心 他们都是专业的 |
[38:22] | MDPD. You got any planes taking off in the next few minutes? | 迈阿密戴德郡警察 接下来几分钟内有飞机起飞吗 |
[38:25] | I got two twin-engine privates prepping in hangar 19 right now. | 19机库有一架双引擎的私人飞机 正准备起飞 |
[38:29] | Oh. Where’s 19? | 19机库在哪 |
[38:29] | Down there on the right. | 那边向右拐 |
[38:31] | Get on with the tower. | 跟控制台联系 |
[38:31] | No take-offs, no landings until further notice. | 不许起飞降落 等待进一步通知 |
[38:33] | You got it. | 明白 |
[38:35] | Tower, this is ground. I got a Code Blue, MDPD on the ground. | 控制台 地勤有情况 紧急事件 警察来了 |
[38:43] | They’ll fly you straight in, then you’re on your own. | 他们会把你直送到目的地 然后你自力更生吧 |
[38:45] | You’re going with me. | 你和我一起走 |
[38:46] | That wasn’t our deal. | 我们的交易不是这样的 |
[38:47] | There is no deal. | 没有交易 |
[38:52] | If I get on that plane, my wife’s not gonna make it, man. | 如果我上飞机 我妻子就没命了 伙计 |
[38:57] | We don’t have time for… | 我们没时间 |
[39:03] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪 |
[39:05] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[39:06] | Drop it! | 把枪扔掉 |
[39:14] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[39:14] | You keep your hands where I can see ’em! | 双手放到我能看到的地方 |
[39:16] | It’s over now. | 一切都结束了 |
[39:23] | Just lie still. I’m gonna try and stop the bleeding, okay? | 平躺着 我会试着给你止血 好么 |
[39:28] | My-My wife and son… …are at the Bayline Motel. | 我的老婆儿子还在海线快捷酒店 |
[39:34] | Hey, focus on breathing. Come on. | 专心呼吸 加油 |
[39:36] | Just breathe. Tell them… Horatio. …I love them. | – 继续呼吸 – 告诉他们 – 我爱他们 |
[39:39] | I know where they are. They’re at Bayline Motel. | 我知道他们的位置了 在海线快捷酒店 |
[39:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:44] | All right, just keep breathing, come on. Hey, stay with us. | 好了 保持呼吸 坚持住 |
[39:48] | Come on. Come on! | 挺住啊 挺住 |
[40:20] | Are you alone? | 就你们两人吗 她失去意识了 |
[40:28] | She’s unconscious. Right away! Hurry. Fast, please. | 快点 请快点 |
[40:59] | We got her back, son. | 我们把她救回来了 孩子 |