时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Doesn’t it feel good to be doing this for Miami’s homeless? | 选手们 你们为迈阿密的无家可归人士 出一份力 感觉很好吧 |
[00:11] | That’s what the Run For Hope’s all about, isn’t it? | 这就是”跑出未来”活动的主题 对不对 |
[00:14] | Well, and here comes number 521. | 下面 521号选手正朝我们跑来 |
[00:18] | Say, everybody, let’s… | 来 大家一起… |
[00:19] | let’s give a special thank you to Esteban and his father Diego Navarro | 一起向Esteban和他父亲Diego Navarro 致以特别的感谢 |
[00:23] | for their extremely generous donation to Run For Hope for all of Miami’s homeless. | 感谢其为流浪人员发起的 “跑出未来”的慷慨捐助 |
[00:29] | Come on, let’s hear it! | 来吧 大声说出来 |
[00:34] | How much longer do we got to follow the doctor like this… off duty? | 我们还要跟踪这个医生多久啊 下班的时候 (星期六 早上8点23分) |
[00:39] | Till we prove he’s The Miami Taunter. | 直到证明他就是迈阿密挖眼魔 |
[00:44] | Eye in the sky, suspect’s on the move. | 空中小组 疑犯正在移动 |
[00:47] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[00:48] | Don’t lose him, but don’t spook him. | 别跟丢 也别打草惊蛇 |
[00:53] | Suspect en route. Now heading north on Biscayne. | 疑犯移动中 现正朝北向比斯坎湾前进 |
[01:00] | Welcome, Mr. Navarro. | 欢迎 Navarro先生 |
[01:00] | And who’s this? Just for you! | 这是谁的 这是专门给你的 |
[01:03] | Oh, there’s a nice touch. What a model citizen. | 友好地握手 简直一副模范市民的样子 |
[01:08] | Smile. | 笑 |
[01:10] | Driving in. | 车子驶入视野 |
[01:11] | No surprise here, it looks like he’s heading for Liberty City. | 不出意料 貌似他正向自由城前进 (星期日 上午11点18分) |
[01:16] | Now heading north on Laurel.(Sunday***) | 现在朝北向月桂街驶去 |
[01:18] | Easy, Frank. | 别着急 Frank |
[01:19] | Going left on Canyon Wood. | 左转到峡谷木街 |
[01:21] | Don’t crowd him. | 别跟得太紧 |
[01:48] | Hey, sweetie, looking for a party? | 嗨 宝贝儿 想开派对吗 |
[01:52] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:53] | – How are you? – How’s it going? | – 你好吗 – 最近怎么样 |
[01:55] | Pretty good. Yeah? | 太顺利了 |
[01:57] | Is it? Yeah. | 是吗 |
[01:59] | Why is that? I don’t know. I-I… | – 为什么 – 我不知道 我… |
[02:02] | Hop in. | 上车 |
[02:15] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[02:17] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 双手放到我能看见的地方 |
[02:28] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[02:31] | I know what this must look like. | 我知道这看上去是个什么情景 |
[02:34] | Is this your version of community outreach, or is she your next victim? | 这是你的社区服务计划 或者她就是你下一个受害者? |
[02:39] | Victim? I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be? | 受害者 我没关系的 为啥不能当啊 |
[02:42] | Ma’am, Esteban here is a serial killer. | 女士 |
[02:46] | Esteban? | 这位Esteban是一名连环杀手 |
[02:47] | He’s a sweetheart. | 他是个贴心的大好人 |
[02:50] | He’s the one who got me the cleaning job at his house. | 他雇我给他打扫屋子 |
[02:52] | This is Tripp. | 我是Tripp |
[02:54] | He’s so generous. | 他很大方 |
[02:55] | He offered me a ride when I told him the bus was late. | 当我跟他说公车晚点了 他要捎我一程 |
[02:59] | Ma’am… | 女士 |
[03:00] | I would get out of the car and not look back, okay? | 如果是我 就下车 |
[03:10] | Horatio. | 不会回头看 好么 |
[03:13] | They found another girl. | 又发现一具女孩尸体 |
[03:20] | Will there be anything else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[03:23] | No? | 没了吗 |
[03:24] | Well, then don’t let me keep you. | 别让我老是瞧不起你 |
[03:30] | A resident found her while walking his dog. | 一位居民在遛狗时发现她的 |
[03:33] | She wash up? | 她被冲洗干净了吗 |
[03:36] | No, she was dumped, probably a few hours ago. | 不 她被弃尸在这 可能是在几小时之前吧 |
[03:39] | Is it our guy? | 这是我们想抓的人干的么 |
[03:41] | Kind of looks like it. | 貌似是 |
[03:43] | Tom? | |
[03:45] | Her eyes have been removed, just like Nikki Cervano. | 她的双眼被人挖走 就像Nikki Cervano一样 |
[03:48] | M.O.’s just like Esteban Navarro. | 作案手法与Esteban Navarro很相像 |
[03:52] | Burns. | 烫伤 |
[03:55] | The eyes. | 挖眼 |
[03:58] | Strangulation. | 然后勒死 |
[04:00] | No! | 不 |
[04:04] | I’m afraid I have bad news. | 恐怕我这有坏消息要告诉大家 |
[04:06] | Liver temp’s 18 degrees below normal. | 肝温只比常温低18度 |
[04:08] | She died within the last 12 hours. | 她死了不超过12小时 |
[04:11] | We’ve been following Esteban for 24. | 我们已经跟踪Esteban24小时 |
[04:14] | So, he couldn’t have done this. | 所以这桩血案不是他干的 |
[04:20] | We just became his alibi. | 我们就是他的不在场证人 |
[05:26] | Girl’s name is Vanessa Tillman. | 这个姑娘叫Vanessa Tillman |
[05:28] | Multiple arrests for prostitution. | 因为卖淫而多次被捕 |
[05:30] | She’s been working in the Liberty City area. | 她一直在自由城开工 |
[05:32] | Liberty City is Esteban’s stomping grounds. | 自由城是Esteban的老窝 |
[05:37] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:38] | I went over the surveillance logs. | 我翻看过监控记录 |
[05:40] | There’s no way he slipped away from us in the past 12 hours. | 他不可能在过去12小时悄悄甩开我们 |
[05:43] | What about family? | 她的家人呢 |
[05:45] | Well, her parents live in Doral. | 她的双亲住在朵拉 |
[05:49] | Horatio, something you should see. | Horatio 你该看看这个 |
[05:55] | – Hello? – What do you got, Tom? | – 喂? – 有什么发现 Tom |
[05:59] | She’s missing an earring. | 她的耳环少了一只 |
[06:01] | Looks like somebody ripped it out. | 看上去是被人扯掉的 |
[06:03] | Yes, and lack of vital tissue reaction indicates it was done postmortem. | 是的 组织缺乏活性反应说明是死后造成 |
[06:10] | Thought the only trophies he took were the eyes. | 还以为他只带走眼球当纪念品呢 |
[06:12] | Maybe he’s changed that up. | 可能他改变手法了 |
[06:14] | Well, if he stays true to form, he would have called the victim’s family. | 如果他一如既往 他应该会致电受害者家人 |
[06:20] | I’ll check with the parents. | 我去找她父母核实一下 |
[06:33] | Mr. and Mrs. Tillman, I’m Calleigh Duquesne. | Tillman夫妇 我是Calleigh Duquesne |
[06:36] | Please. | 请坐 |
[06:38] | They said you needed to ask us some questions before we can see Vanessa. | 听说在我们见Vanessa之前 你有问题问我们 |
[06:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:45] | We need to know if you received any phone calls in the last 12 hours. | 我们想知道在过去12小时内 你们是否接到过电话 |
[06:48] | A few. From the police. | 接了几个 警察打来的 |
[06:51] | Anything from someone with a distorted voice saying | 有没有人操着扭曲的声音 |
[06:54] | negative things about your daughter? | 通知你们女儿的不幸消息 |
[07:00] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:03] | It’s that guy in the news. | 是新闻里说的那个人 |
[07:06] | The one they’re calling The Miami Taunter, isn’t it? | 电视上叫他迈阿密挖眼魔 对不对 |
[07:09] | We think so. | 我们认为是的 |
[07:12] | But he never called us. | 但是他没有给我们打电话 |
[07:18] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[07:20] | This morning. | 今天早晨 |
[07:23] | Hi. It’s the Tillmans. | 嗨 这里是Tillman家 |
[07:24] | Leave a message, and we’ll call you back. | 有事请留言 我们会回电话 |
[07:27] | Vanessa. Baby. Please come home. | Vanessa 宝贝 回家吧 |
[07:30] | We miss you. | 我们都很想你 |
[07:31] | Vanessa’s never coming back. | Vanessa再也回不来了 |
[07:36] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[07:47] | Vanessa had a drug problem. | Vanessa有吸毒的陋习 |
[07:50] | And she ran with a bad crowd. | 她跟一群瘪三混在一起 |
[07:52] | We’ve both gotten used to getting some pretty ugly phone calls from some of her friends. | 她朋友们来打电话里的污言秽语 我们都听习惯了 |
[07:57] | I just thought it was another one of those calls. | 我以为是她朋友打来的电话 |
[08:03] | She was in and out of rehab, and after her… | 她进进出出戒毒所 在她 |
[08:08] | sixth relapse, | 第六次复吸之后 |
[08:10] | they told us we had to sever all contact until she hit bottom. | 有人告诉我们必须在她彻底堕落前 切断所有联系 |
[08:17] | She must have thought that… | 她一定是认为… |
[08:20] | we didn’t love her anymore. | 我们不再爱她了 |
[08:23] | She knew you loved her. | 她知道你们很爱她 |
[08:26] | Mrs. Tillman, I know this is difficult, | Tillman太太 我知道这很困难 |
[08:28] | but can you think back to the phone call? | 你能回想一下那通电话吗 |
[08:31] | Any background noises? | 背景有什么噪音没 |
[08:32] | Anything you remember about the caller himself? | 关于致电者你能想起什么来吗 |
[08:35] | I couldn’t answer the call right away. | 我没能立即接起电话 |
[08:38] | The answering machine came on, I think. | 我想是答录机开了 |
[08:41] | If that’ll help. | 如果能帮到你们的话 |
[08:42] | That’d be a big help. | 这可帮了大忙了 |
[08:44] | Would it be all right if I swing by your house and pick it up? | 我可以到你们家去拿答录机吗 |
[08:48] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[08:50] | Let me take you to go see your daughter. | 我带你们去见女儿 |
[08:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:11] | Well, this is where the parents said the answering machine ought to be, | 那对夫妇说答录机应该就放在这里 |
[09:14] | so where is it? | 现在答录机哪儿去了 |
[09:19] | This isn’t right. | 有些不对劲 |
[09:34] | Hey, Frank? | |
[09:35] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[09:39] | We got a break-in. | 有人非法闯入 |
[09:41] | Guessing the killer heard the answering machine pick up, | 我猜凶手听到答录机启动 |
[09:43] | came here to clean up his tracks. | 过来处理掉他的痕迹 |
[09:46] | Well, Horatio’s not gonna be a happy camper. | 哎 Horatio肯定会不满意 |
[09:48] | That was one piece of evidence that could have gotten us Esteban. | 这份物证本可以让我们抓到Esteban |
[09:52] | Why don’t you tell him we got something better? | 你为何不告诉他我们找到更好的证据了 |
[09:55] | What’s that? | 啥证据啊 |
[09:58] | Blood. | 血液 |
[10:31] | What? | 怎么会 |
[10:36] | Hey! | 喂 |
[10:37] | Hello. What did you do to my blood evidence? | 你对我的血液证据做了什么 |
[10:39] | Excuse me? | 请你再说一遍 |
[10:40] | I can’t get a viable DNA sample, and according to this, you processed the wood first. | 我无法提取到活性DNA 根据流程写的 是你最先处理这片木头 |
[10:44] | I followed proper protocol. | 我按照正规流程处理的 |
[10:46] | Trace before DNA. | 在提取DNA前处理痕迹证据 |
[10:47] | What exactly did you do? | 你具体的步骤是什么 |
[10:49] | I cut a unique opening and ran a presumptive, | 我切了一个孔 做了测试 |
[10:52] | and then I scanned the wood for fibers with the crime scope. | 然后我把木片扫描 来比对犯罪现场的木头纤维 |
[10:55] | At what setting? | 用的什么仪器 |
[10:56] | High intensity low beam. | 高强度短焦距光束 |
[10:57] | How long? | 照了多久 |
[10:58] | I don’t know. 15 minutes? | 不清楚 有15分钟吧 |
[11:00] | What do you mean, 15 minutes? 15 minutes. | 你说什么 15分钟 15分钟 |
[11:02] | DNA cannot withstand that much intense UV radiation. | DNA经受不起那么强的紫外线辐射 |
[11:05] | You curdled the strand. | DNA链都变质了 |
[11:08] | I-I… I didn’t realize… | 我 我没意识到… |
[11:09] | Oh, my God. You ruined it! | 上帝呀 都被你给毁了 |
[11:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:13] | No, “I’m sorry” doesn’t cut it because now I’m the one | 不 “对不起”有个屁用 因为跟女孩爹妈说 |
[11:16] | who’s got to go tell this girl’s parents that we just lost the only link to her killer. | 我们失去了与凶手唯一联系的人是我 |
[11:19] | You know what? If you had any self-respect, | 我跟你说 如果你还有点自尊 |
[11:22] | you would do us all a big favor and quit. | 你就行行好 退出算了 |
[11:30] | – H, you got a minute? – Yeah. | – H 有空没 – 说吧 |
[11:32] | This O’Shay guy keeps calling me, asking me for updates on the case. | 这个O’Shay一直给我打电话 问我案子最新进展 |
[11:36] | What’s his angle? | 他是什么立场 |
[11:37] | I’ve been cooperating with him for a while, | 我同他合作过一段时间 |
[11:39] | but I can’t find any link between him and the Navarros. | 但我没找到他和Navarro之间的联系 |
[11:42] | So we give him an update. | 那就告诉他个最新进展 |
[11:45] | Like what? | 要说什么 |
[11:45] | Something he’s going to share, Walter. | 某个他会分享给他人的内容 Walter |
[12:00] | I’ve enjoyed our lunch meetings. | 我很喜欢午餐会面 |
[12:04] | You might not like this one. | 那你可能不喜欢今天的会面 |
[12:06] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[12:08] | You heard about the break-in, right? | 你听说非法闯入的事了吧 |
[12:09] | At the victim’s parents’ house? | 在受害人父母家? |
[12:11] | The one that occurred while Esteban Navarro was under surveillance? | 在Esteban Navarro被人监视之下 发生的那个案子? |
[12:13] | Yeah. Well, the intruder left some blood on the scene. | 是的 入侵者的血留在现场 |
[12:17] | Now, I was hoping that blood would fully exonerate Esteban, | 我本希望血滴能证明Esteban无罪 |
[12:20] | but there’s been a… | 但是吧… |
[12:22] | There’s been a snafu at the lab. | 实验室那里出了点岔子 |
[12:24] | What kind of snafu? | 什么岔子 |
[12:26] | The evidence has been compromised. | 证据被破坏了 |
[12:27] | Horatio is so sure that Esteban is guilty, | Horatio十分确信Esteban有罪 |
[12:30] | he’s willing to destroy whatever evidence doesn’t fit his theory. | 他很乐意毁掉不支持他观点的证据 |
[12:33] | Hey, it wasn’t Horatio, all right? | 喂 这不关Horatio的事好吗 |
[12:35] | Oh, yeah. | 是嘛 |
[12:36] | Trust me, it was a true accident, all right? | 相信我 纯粹是意外 |
[12:40] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:42] | But the DNA’s gone. | 但是DNA没了 |
[12:45] | Now, if we could just get our hands on that answering machine. | 现在如果我们能拿到答录机 |
[12:48] | The real killer’s voice– it’s on there. | 真凶的声音 都在那上头呢 |
[12:55] | Did you hear the new girl messed up Esteban’s blood sample? | 你听说新来的女孩 搞砸Esteban的血液样本没 |
[12:58] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的假的 – 真的 |
[13:00] | Well, at least we don’t know for sure that it was his blood. | 至少我们还不确定是不是他的血 |
[13:02] | According to the surveillance logs, he didn’t have enough time to slip away. | 根据监视记录 他没有足够时间逃开 |
[13:06] | We do know that he’s the killer. | 我们知道他就是凶手 |
[13:07] | He all but confessed to Horatio. | 他就差向Horatio认罪了 |
[13:09] | That’s true, but it doesn’t mean he’s responsible for today’s victim. | 话是没错 但不表示 今天的受害者就与他有关 |
[13:12] | I think it’s possible we’re looking at a tribute killer. | 我想我们要找的可能是一名致敬杀手 |
[13:14] | Tribute killer. | 致敬杀手 |
[13:17] | Ever since Esteban came on the scene, | 自打Esteban一登场 |
[13:19] | I’ve been monitoring Web activity about The Miami Taunter. | 我一直监视网络上有关迈阿密挖眼魔的活动 |
[13:22] | You would not believe how many fans this guy has. | 你肯定想象不到挖眼魔会有多少粉丝 |
[13:26] | Here’s a Web site where people can post their extreme views on The Miami Taunter. | 这个网页上有网民抒发的 关于挖眼魔的极端观点 |
[13:31] | Any good candidates for a possible tribute killer? | 有致敬杀手的候选人没 |
[13:36] | “The Miami Taunter is the only person brave enough to rid Miami of its vermin infestation”” | “只有挖眼魔胆大无畏为迈阿密灭虫除害” |
[13:41] | Well, he’s got a real way with words. | 话说得倒蛮有才的 |
[13:44] | “What a rush, knowing you’re the last person she’ll see before she dies.” | “太匆忙了 得知你是她死前看到的最后一人” |
[13:50] | Close. Maybe not creepy enough. | 关了 这个不够耸人听闻 |
[13:59] | “Her eyes are a vast ocean. | “她的眼睛好像广阔的海洋 |
[14:01] | One look, and I drown”” | 一瞥就沉溺其中” |
[14:03] | Okay, that’s sufficiently creepy. | 很好 让人浑身起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[14:06] | There’s an attachment. | 还有附件 |
[14:11] | That’s a photo of the crime scene. | 是犯罪现场的照片 |
[14:14] | Ryan, check it out. | Ryan 你看 |
[14:15] | This was taken before our guys got there. | 这是我们的人到现场前拍的照片 |
[14:17] | She’s got both earrings. | 她的一对耳环还都在呢 |
[14:18] | Who is this TrueEvil188? | 谁是TrueEvil188 |
[14:23] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:24] | But I bet we can get the service provider to give us an IP address. | 但我可以找网络运营商去要IP地址 |
[14:41] | We’re closed for adoptions. | 我们现在不作领养服务了 |
[14:43] | Miami-Dade P.D. We’re not here for a dog. | 迈阿密戴德警察 我们来这不是为了狗 |
[14:47] | Whoa. Good boy. | 哇 乖孩子 |
[14:50] | Poor sucker knows what’s coming. | 这条可怜的畜生知道自己的下场 |
[14:52] | Dead dog walking. | 将死之犬 |
[14:56] | Just give me a sec. I’m gonna go lock him up. | 等一下 我把狗锁起来啊 |
[14:59] | Come on! | 过来 |
[15:08] | That’s a sweet dog. | 那狗挺可爱的啊 |
[15:26] | Hey, check this out. | 看这个 |
[15:31] | – We got a runner! – I’ll meet you outside. | – 疑犯跑了 – 外面汇合 |
[15:55] | ????. | 安分点 |
[15:58] | You ever pick up after these dogs around here? | 你是不是就在家附近遛狗呢 |
[16:00] | Look at my shoes! | 你看我的鞋啊 |
[16:06] | Hey, that’s a nice earring, bro. | 耳环挺好看呀 哥们 |
[16:07] | Where’d you get that? | 哪弄到的啊 |
[16:10] | We got a girl in the morgue missing one just like it. | 太平间有个姑娘 正好丢了一只这样的耳环呢 |
[16:28] | Hey, Sam, I’ve been looking all over for you. | Sam 我一直在找你 |
[16:30] | Where you going? | 你到哪去了 |
[16:31] | First stop– unemployment office. | 第一站 失业处 |
[16:34] | – Thank you. – You’re quitting? | – 谢谢 – 你不干了? |
[16:35] | Yeah. Boa Vista pretty much ordered me to. | 嗯 Boa Vista强烈命令我别干了 |
[16:39] | All the more reason for you to stay. | 但还有更多理由要你留下 |
[16:40] | Look, you’re a good CSI. | 你是一名优秀的调查员 |
[16:42] | I know it. | 我懂的 |
[16:43] | All right, spare me the pep talk. | 加油打气的话就省省吧 |
[16:45] | Look, she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[16:46] | I ruined evidence in a murder investigation. | 我破坏了谋杀案调查中的证据 |
[16:50] | I mean, how am I supposed to look another officer in the eye again? | 我该如何直视其他警官的双眼啊 |
[16:53] | Mistakes are part of the job, Sam. | 犯错也是工作的一部分 Sam |
[16:55] | What do you think, everybody around here is perfect? | 你以为呢 这里的每个人都是完美无瑕的吗 |
[16:58] | You quitting isn’t gonna get The Taunter off the streets any faster. | 你退出了也不会使我们早日抓住挖眼魔 |
[17:02] | I guess that’s true. | 我想这是真的 |
[17:05] | You just got to find another way to get after that evidence. | 你应该换种方式来处理证据 |
[17:08] | Use your noggin. | 动动你的小脑子 |
[17:13] | Give me the earring. | 耳环给我 |
[17:16] | So you absconded with a memento from the victim, Phil. | 你逃跑的时候身上还有受害人的遗物 Phil |
[17:21] | It’s more like a souvenir. | 更像是纪念品 |
[17:23] | Yeah, I don’t care what you called it. | 我才不管你怎么叫它 |
[17:25] | You killed an innocent woman. | 你杀害了一位无辜女性 |
[17:26] | No. | 我没有 |
[17:28] | The Miami Taunter did. | 是挖眼魔干的 |
[17:30] | But you’re his number one fan, Phil. | 但你是他的头号粉丝 Phil |
[17:33] | You sing his praises on line. | 你在网上给他大唱赞歌 |
[17:35] | You seem like you idolize him. Did you do this for him? | 你似乎奉他为偶像 你为了他杀的人吧 |
[17:38] | I should be flattered, | 我应该深感荣幸 |
[17:40] | but all I did was show up and grab a little something to remind me of his work. | 但我仅是到场并拿走一样小东西 来回味他的杰作 |
[17:50] | Really? So, you want us to believe that you’re just a glorified thief? | 是吗 你想让我们相信你只是名光荣的窃贼 |
[17:57] | I got this handy little thing called a scanner, | 我有个便捷的小家把式名叫扫描器 |
[18:00] | and I heard the call out to the beach, | 我听到海边有人呼叫 |
[18:02] | and I wanted to make sure I got there before you did. | 我想确认我在你们之前到了那里 |
[18:05] | You know, The Taunter takes his victims’ eyes, | 你知道挖眼魔带走了死者双眼 |
[18:08] | and I just can’t help but notice that you’ve got something wrong with one of yours. | 我不禁注意到你的一只眼睛也有点毛病 |
[18:16] | My stepdaddy was a drunk. | 我的继父是个酒鬼 |
[18:18] | Left me alone with his pit bull when I was five. | 在我5岁时把我和一条斗牛犬待在一起 |
[18:22] | 28 stitches, two skin grafts. | 28针 两次植皮 |
[18:25] | I lost sight in my left eye. | 左眼视力全部丧失 |
[18:28] | And now you put down dogs for a living. | 现在你靠杀狗来讨生活 |
[18:32] | It’s funny how life works. | 生活就是这样好笑 |
[18:46] | Dude, it smells like someone died in here. | 哥们 这一股子死了人的味道 |
[18:48] | You sure it’s not your shoes? | 你确定不是你鞋子上的味儿 |
[18:52] | Look at all this junk. | 看看这堆垃圾 |
[18:53] | Who the hell would keep their car this scuzzy? | 谁会把车搞得这样邋遢 |
[18:56] | Dog pound guy. | 那位狗剩子呗 |
[18:58] | You know, I’m offended for Al Gore, looking at this. | 我是要得罪Al Gore 看这个(美国前任副总统) |
[19:10] | Chinese food? | 中餐? |
[19:12] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 谢了 |
[19:13] | Strangely, I don’t have my appetite right now. | 奇怪的是 |
[19:23] | Hey, Walter? | 我现在一点胃口都没有 |
[19:25] | I found women’s jewelry. | 我发现一件女性首饰 |
[19:29] | “To Angela. | “给Angela |
[19:32] | Love, Jenny.” | 爱你的Jenny” |
[19:35] | Angela and Jennifer Olsen? | Angela和Jennifer Olsen |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:50] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[19:53] | It’s a high school ring. | 是一枚高中戒指 |
[19:56] | “Cabrerra High. | “Cabrerra高中 |
[19:57] | “Class of 2006. | “2006级 |
[20:00] | Nikki.” | |
[20:03] | Nikki Cervano. | |
[20:05] | I don’t want to die! | 我不想死 |
[20:11] | Phil was also wearing Vanessa’s earring. | Phil还佩戴着Vanessa的耳环 |
[20:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:16] | So, messy dog pound guy has three trophies from the three Taunter crimes. | 肮脏的狗剩子拥有挖眼魔三起案子的战利品 |
[20:22] | How does he get this stuff, unless he…? | 他是怎么拿到这些首饰的呢 除非他是… |
[20:25] | …unless he is The Taunter? | 除非他就是挖眼魔? |
[20:28] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[20:29] | We know it’s Esteban Navarro. | 我们都知道挖眼魔是Esteban Navarro |
[20:33] | The evidence that we have against Esteban is circumstantial, | 我们发现的对Esteban不利的证据 是间接证据 |
[20:35] | just like O’Shay said. | 正如O’Shay所说那样 |
[20:37] | Wait. | 等下 |
[20:38] | You’re on O’Shay’s side now? | 你现在站在O’Shay那一队了? |
[20:43] | Don’t do that, Wolfe. | 你别这样 Wolfe |
[20:44] | All right? | 行吗 |
[20:46] | I’m just saying that it’s possible that Esteban is innocent. | 我只是说Esteban有可能是清白的 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 噢 |
[20:54] | Phil’s got jewelry from all three of the girls? | Phil持有三个女孩的首饰? |
[20:58] | He has a scanner. | 他有一个扫描器 |
[20:59] | Maybe he went to the crime scene and got them there. | 也许是他进到犯罪现场发现的呢 |
[21:01] | Well, it just doesn’t add up, does it? | 有再一再二没有再三不是吗 我不知道 |
[21:12] | Maybe it’s ’cause we’re not doing the math. | 也许我们的功课还没做到家 |
[21:15] | Come on. | 来 |
[21:16] | You lost me. | 我被你搞糊涂了 |
[21:18] | Process of elimination. | 用排除法 |
[21:20] | First, let’s prove that Phil was not responsible for today’s victim. | 首先 证明Phil没有杀害今天的受害者 |
[21:23] | Then we’ll move on from there. | 然后就以此类推 |
[21:24] | Okay, but how’s that earring going to help us? | 好的 但这个耳环能有什么用呢 |
[21:27] | It’s gonna help us because there’s a dark hair on it. | 耳环有用就在于上面沾了一根深色头发 |
[21:30] | Phil’s hair is blond. | Phil是金发 |
[21:32] | Yeah, but it could just be the victim’s. | 但也可能是受害者的啊 |
[21:34] | Could be. | 可能吧 |
[21:37] | All right. | 行 |
[21:39] | I’ll check it out. | 我来检验一下就知道了 |
[21:40] | Thank you very much. | 多谢 |
[22:04] | You’re right, it’s not the dog pound guy. | 你是对的 还真不是狗剩子的头发 |
[22:07] | It’s Esteban Navarro. | 是Esteban Navarro的 |
[22:09] | Well, so much for the tribute killer. | 致敬杀手就到此为止吧 |
[22:11] | But Esteban’s got an airtight alibi. | 但Esteban的不在场证明无懈可击 |
[22:13] | Yeah? | 是么 |
[22:14] | I think it just sprung a leak. | 我想肯定是有漏缝的 |
[22:20] | Explain why we found your hair on this woman’s body. | 解释下为什么这个女人尸体上有你的头发 |
[22:25] | We really going to do this here? | 真的要在这里做这种事吗? |
[22:27] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[22:30] | Vanessa– she is a patient. | Vanessa 她是我的病人 |
[22:35] | Came to the clinic yesterday, routine checkup. | 昨天来诊所 例行检查 |
[22:41] | Clean bill of health, so I sent her on her way. | 没有任何问题 所以就送她出去了 |
[22:46] | So just coincidentally another victim is one of your patients? | 你是说你的病人成为 又一个受害者只是巧合? |
[22:50] | I think you murdered her and you taunted her family, | 我认为你杀了她 又去奚落她的家人 |
[22:53] | then you broke into their house to destroy evidence. | 然后又进去她家毁灭了证据 |
[22:56] | I did all of that, and your officers were following me? | 都是我做的又怎样 所以你们是在跟踪我吗? |
[23:01] | You found some way to sneak out. | 你从那又溜出来了 |
[23:03] | Wow, if, if I committed a murder while you were watching me, | 如果我在你们监视下还去杀人 |
[23:07] | that would look pretty, pretty bad for your department, huh? | 你们整个部门面子上都会过不去吧? |
[23:13] | I’m gonna go through your house and I’m gonna find out how you got out. | 我会搜查你家的 一定会知道你是怎么出去的 |
[23:17] | Hey, I’ll save you the trouble. | 别那么麻烦了 |
[23:20] | I wasn’t alone in my home last night. | 昨晚我家不是只有我一个人 |
[23:23] | You had company? | 有人跟你在一起? |
[23:24] | A lady friend, if you must know. | 不介意告诉你 是个女性朋友 |
[23:27] | Yeah, and what was this lady friend’s name? | 是吗 |
[23:29] | Elizabeth Clark. | 叫什么? |
[23:34] | Oh, that’s right, you know her. | 噢 对了 你认识她的 |
[23:40] | She mentioned something about that. | 她跟我提过 |
[23:53] | Who is it? | 哪位? |
[23:54] | It’s Eric. | 是我 Eric |
[23:56] | Can I come in? | 可以进去吗? |
[23:58] | It’s not a good time. | 不太方便 |
[24:00] | It’s important. | 有点重要的事 |
[24:13] | I thought we were getting lunch tomorrow. | 不是说明天一起吃午饭吗 |
[24:15] | I’m here on business. | 有点公事 |
[24:18] | Esteban Navarro claims that you were with him last night. | Esteban Navarro说昨晚你跟他在一起 |
[24:25] | So it’s true? | 是真的了? |
[24:28] | You said you’d quit, said you were done. | 你说你不再做那种事了的 |
[24:32] | I believed you. | 我相信了 |
[24:34] | You don’t know what it’s like. | 你不了解情况 |
[24:37] | I got no way to pay rent and my landlord’s threatening to… | 我没办法付房租 房东威胁我说… |
[24:39] | – Spare me the excuses, okay? – No, you don’t get to judge me. | – 别找借口了吧? – 你凭什么这样讲我? |
[24:42] | I vouched for you, all right, I stuck my neck out to get you in that program. | 我给你做的担保 为了让你参加那个项目 我冒了多大的险啊 |
[24:46] | I didn’t ask for your charity. | 我又没求你的施舍 |
[24:49] | I was doing great till you came along. | 你没来之前我过得挺好的 |
[24:50] | – Great? – Mm-hmm. | – 挺好? – 对 |
[24:52] | You just spent the night at a serial killer’s house. | 你都在连环杀手的家里过夜了 |
[24:55] | In his house! | 在他家里! |
[24:56] | What part of stupid don’t you get? | 你白痴呀? |
[24:58] | I don’t need this. | 不用你管 |
[24:59] | Hey, hey. | 喂 喂 |
[25:05] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[25:09] | Esteban did this to you? | Esteban干的? |
[25:15] | Like that, huh? | 是那样吗? |
[25:19] | Maybe I was wrong about you. | 看来我看错人了 |
[25:25] | I didn’t spend the night with Esteban. | 我没有跟Esteban过夜 |
[25:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[25:35] | He forced his way in a few hours ago. | 几个小时前 他突然闯进来 |
[25:39] | I can’t lie to the cops. | 我不能对警察撒谎 |
[25:42] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没别的选择 |
[25:44] | You don’t have a choice! | 没有! |
[25:55] | Do you understand me? | 明白我的话了吗? |
[26:01] | He said if I didn’t vouch for him, that he’d kill me. | 他说如果我不帮他遮掩 就杀了我 |
[26:08] | I’m not gonna let that happen, okay? | 我不会让那种事发生的 |
[26:16] | I promise. | 相信我 |
[26:28] | You brought reinforcements this time. | 这回又有什么新发现了吗 |
[26:30] | Yeah, well, smart-ass, you’re gonna have to come with us. | 对 你得跟我们走一趟了 |
[26:33] | I’d like to, but I’ve got hospital rounds in ten minutes. | 抱歉 但我十分钟后就要巡视病房了 |
[26:36] | I saw what you did to Elizabeth. | 我看到你对Elizabeth做的了 |
[26:38] | Ah, not my preference, | 我也不好那口儿 |
[26:40] | but she likes it a little rough, you know. | 但你知道的 她喜欢更粗暴点的 |
[26:43] | You forced her to lie for you? | 为什么要逼她帮你撒谎? |
[26:44] | Oh, you angry that I spent a little time with your whore? | 生气了啊 不就是跟你的小婊子呆了会嘛 |
[26:48] | – Don’t you call her that. – Delko. | – 再那样喊她试试 |
[26:50] | – Don’t call her that. – Easy, easy. | – 最好别那样喊她 – 不要冲动 |
[26:51] | – That’s what she is. – Take it easy. | – 她本来就是 – 冷静点 |
[26:52] | And she’s good. | 她还不错 |
[26:53] | Go easy, Eric, come on. | 冷静点Eric |
[26:55] | Really makes you think she cares, you know. | 总是让你觉得她很享受啊 |
[26:58] | Eric. | 你懂的 |
[26:59] | It’s all right, Frank. Let him go! | – 我有分寸的 Frank – 放手 |
[27:01] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[27:02] | Get back in the car. | 回车里去 |
[27:04] | Don’t worry, I got this handled. | 没事 我搞得定 |
[27:06] | Stay right where you are. | 呆着别动 |
[27:08] | Frank, you all right? | Frank 你还好吗? |
[27:10] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[27:12] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[27:16] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[27:21] | So, Esteban… | |
[27:22] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么? |
[27:26] | I want a confession. | 要你认罪 |
[27:28] | You also believe in Santa Claus? | 你幼儿园小孩啊? |
[27:30] | Why would I give you that? | 你要我就给啊? |
[27:32] | Because a nasty little superstar like you is dying to share his accomplishments. | 像你这种变态的小名人 应该会迫不及待跟别人分享自己的成果的吧 |
[27:38] | Don’t say another word. | 请你停止讲话 |
[27:39] | I’m counsel for Mr. Navarro. | 我是Navarro先生的代表律师 |
[27:41] | You can direct all your questions to me. | 有什么问题可以直接问我 |
[27:44] | I don’t remember him asking for a lawyer. | 我怎么不记得他叫律师了 |
[27:47] | You want a lawyer here, Esteban? | 需要个律师在这吗 Esteban? |
[27:49] | Do you mind? | 不介意吧 |
[27:51] | Well, then, he’s just invoked his right to counsel. | 那好吧 他刚用了自己的律师权 |
[27:53] | Now, this harassment of my client ends today. | 现在你对我当事人的骚扰可以结束了 |
[27:58] | I have in my possession a piece of evidence | 我手里有一份证据 |
[28:00] | that might speak to the innocence of my client in this matter. | 它能证明 我当事人是清白的 |
[28:04] | You’ll find that the real killer’s voice is on this answering machine. | 这个答录机录下了真凶的声音 |
[28:08] | It is not Esteban Navarro. | 不是Esteban Navarro |
[28:15] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里找到的? |
[28:17] | Well, your people weren’t doing their jobs, | 你手下干活不力 |
[28:19] | so I had to hire my own investigators for my son. | 我就自己雇人帮儿子调查喽 |
[28:23] | They found it in a Liberty City Dumpster. | 在自由城一个垃圾桶找到的 |
[28:26] | Which means you stole it. | 也就是说偷的了 |
[28:29] | Now, now, why don’t you go run your little science tests, huh? | 别这样啊 你咋不去小小地证实一下 |
[28:34] | And show a little appreciation. | 然后对我们表示下感激? |
[28:36] | I’m only trying to help catch the real killer. | 只是想帮忙抓到真凶而已 |
[28:42] | I already have. | 现在已经很感激了 |
[28:45] | Counselor. | 律师 |
[28:52] | Vanessa, baby, please come home. | Vanessa 宝贝 回家吧 |
[28:55] | We miss you. | 我们都好想你 |
[28:56] | Vanessa’s never coming back. | Vanessa再也回不来了 |
[29:02] | The victim’s mother confirmed it’s the same voice she heard on the phone. | 受害者的母亲刚确认了 这是她在电话里听到的声音 |
[29:06] | We can’t rely on this as evidence. | 我们不能就把这个当证据啊 |
[29:07] | Chain of custody is all wrong. | 证据保管的严密性被破坏了 |
[29:09] | We can’t ignore it either. | 但也不能当没看见吧 |
[29:15] | It just feels like it’s been tampered with, like we’re getting set up. | 总感觉哪里不对劲 像是有人要诬陷我们 |
[29:17] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[29:19] | Let’s just proceed with caution. | 再谨慎点调查吧 |
[29:21] | Okay, I’ll run the voice decoder. That’ll eliminate whatever artificial distortion there is. | 好吧 我来解码看看 可以去除人为改动的痕迹 |
[29:27] | Vanessa’s never coming back. | Vanessa再也回不来了 |
[29:32] | Vanessa’s never coming back. | Vanessa再也回不来了 |
[29:36] | Vanessa’s never coming back. | Vanessa再也回不来了 |
[29:41] | Well, it’s not Esteban’s voice– no surprise there. | 不是Esteban的声音 果然不是 |
[29:44] | It’s not the dog pound guy either. | 也不是狗容所那个人 |
[29:47] | Then whose voice is it? | 那会是谁的声音呢? |
[30:12] | The voice on the tape isn’t Esteban’s. | 卡带上的声音不是Esteban的 |
[30:15] | Why hasn’t Horatio released him? | 为什么Horatio还没放了他? |
[30:17] | Oh, it’s only a matter of time now. | 时间问题而已 |
[30:22] | Thank you for your cooperation, Walter. | 谢谢你的配合 Walter |
[30:25] | Your role in finding justice for the Navarros will be rewarded. | 不会白白让你为Navarros主持公义的 |
[30:33] | Horatio, after you release Esteban, | Horatio 放了Esteban之后 |
[30:37] | a public apology to the family would go a lg way in preserving your job. | 为了给公众个交代 你的职位很难保住 |
[30:42] | I wanted to thank you, Scott. | 我很感激你 Scott |
[30:45] | Pardon me? | 啥? |
[30:47] | If there was any question that you’re Navarro’s weasel, | 如果对你是Navarro的走狗曾经有些怀疑 |
[30:49] | that’s been cleared up for us. | 那现在一切都清楚了 |
[30:51] | I tell you about the answering machine. | 我跟你说了答录机的事 |
[30:53] | Couple hours later, Diego walks in with it. | 几个小时后 Diego就带着那玩意来了 |
[30:55] | That’s a little too convenient, even for you. | 即使是你 找到的也太容易了 |
[31:01] | Walter, you set me up. | Walter 你给我下套 |
[31:03] | Just playing my role in finding justice. | 为主持公义尽份力而已 |
[31:09] | Good-bye, Scott. | 拜 Scott |
[31:27] | Board says you signed out. | 委员会说你签退了来着 |
[31:28] | Changed my mind. | 改变主意了 |
[31:31] | I already processed the victim’s clothes. | 我已经查过受害者的衣服了 |
[31:33] | What are you doing? You’re wasting your time. | 你这又是做什么? 完全是浪费时间啊 |
[31:34] | I know, I read your report. You found vomit on her shirt. | 知道 看你的报告了 在她衬衫上发现了呕吐物 |
[31:37] | Right, which I already concluded was probably the victim’s. | 对啊 那很有可能是受害者的 |
[31:41] | Unless it was the killer’s. | 也不排除是凶手的 |
[31:42] | We can get DNA from its epi cells. | 我们可以从表皮细胞里取DNA来化验下 |
[31:45] | No, stomach acid degrades DNA. | 不行吧 胃酸会溶解DNA的 |
[31:47] | Unless the subject ate shortly before vomiting. | 吐之前不久吃的话 是不会被溶解的 |
[31:50] | Did I mention, we found the body in salt water? | 没跟你说尸体是在盐水里找到的? |
[31:52] | But this is 100% cotton, | 但这是百分百棉的 |
[31:54] | which means it has a better chance of withstanding sea water and preserving DNA. | 也就是说 即使海水浸泡 DNA被保存的几率也很大 |
[32:01] | I won’t tell anybody you missed it. | 我不会跟人讲你漏掉了这点的 |
[32:09] | Coming? | 一起去吧? |
[32:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:21] | You were right, we did recover enough viable DNA to be able to test this. | 你是对的 我们的确找到了足够的有效DNA用来测验 |
[32:27] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[32:28] | Hold the applause until we get a match. | 等我们配型成功再激动也不迟 |
[32:34] | It’s not Vanessa. | 不是Vanessa的 |
[32:36] | Let me run it against our other reference samples, and see what we get. | 我试试看跟其他的样本比对下 看能不能发现点什么 |
[32:40] | All right, you do that and I will run it through CODIS. | 好吧 你做那个 我在DNA联合索引系统上找找 |
[32:55] | I’m getting nothing, I’m getting nothing. | 我这什么发现也没有 |
[33:00] | Michael Galliver? Michael Galliver? | 没有 |
[33:05] | Who the hell is that? | 这人是谁啊? |
[33:11] | What did you do to Vanessa? | 你对Vanessa做什么了? |
[33:14] | I strangled her. | 我把她勒死了 |
[33:22] | That was after I cut her arms and legs. | 在这之前我砍伤了她胳膊和腿 |
[33:31] | But before I took her eyes. | 然后挖下了她的眼睛 |
[33:38] | She had more fight than the last one. | 她比之前那个挣扎得厉害 |
[33:42] | Have you murdered someone before? | 之前你就杀过人? |
[33:46] | Nikki. | |
[33:49] | I didn’t want to, but… | 我本来不想的 但… |
[33:54] | …she had green eyes like a tabby cat. | 但她有双绿色的眼睛 像虎斑猫一样 |
[34:00] | After I took them, she cried blood. | 我把眼睛挖下之后 哭出来的就是血了 |
[34:03] | Even the stitches couldn’t stop it. | 缝了也止不住 |
[34:07] | I just wish I’d been more careful with Angela. | 杀Angela的时候 我应该更小心点的 |
[34:11] | So you’re telling us that you are The Miami Taunter? | 你是说你就是那个迈阿密挖眼魔? |
[34:18] | I’m sorry. | 我也不想的 |
[34:21] | They had to die. | 但她们必须得死 |
[34:25] | They just about begged me to do it. | 她们求我的 |
[34:31] | Michael, I want you to repeat after me, okay? | Michael 重复我说的话 好吧? |
[34:35] | Vanessa’s never coming back. | Vanessa再也回不来了 |
[34:38] | Vanessa’s never coming back. | Vanessa再也回不来了 |
[34:41] | Stay right here. | 呆在这别动 |
[34:48] | Vanessa’s never coming back. | Vanessa再也回不来了 |
[34:51] | Vaness-Vaness-Vanessa’s never coming back. | Vanessa再也回不来了 |
[34:53] | Vaness-Vaness- Vanessa’s never coming back. | Vaness Vaness 再也回不来了 |
[34:55] | I’m working on the voice comparison now. | 我在比对声音 |
[34:58] | Well, he’s got to be the guy. | 应该是他没错了 |
[34:59] | He knows things only the killer would know. | 他知道那些只有凶手才清楚的细节 |
[35:02] | But he gave it up like a script. | 但他好像在读剧本似的 |
[35:06] | And he threw up on Vanessa. | 还吐在了Vanessa身上 |
[35:11] | The Taunter’s never done that before. | 挖眼魔从没干过这样的事 |
[35:13] | You know, serial killers– they savor their kills. | 想想 连环杀手会欣赏自己的杀戮 |
[35:15] | I don’t feel that this guy’s got the stomach for it. | 我感觉这人不太像啊 |
[35:18] | Yeah, literally. | 对 严格来说是不像 |
[35:21] | What are we missing? | 我们漏了点什么呢? |
[35:23] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[35:26] | We got a match. | 声音匹配 |
[35:30] | I’m gonna arrest him. | 我会逮捕他的 |
[35:32] | And I’ll have Natalia check into his background. | 然后让Natalia去查下他的背景 |
[35:39] | What did we get on Galliver? | 关于Galliver 我们都查到了点什么? |
[35:41] | He lives in Sunset with his wife and two kids, | 他住在Sunset 跟妻子和两个孩子一起 |
[35:43] | and, uh, no priors. | 没有前科 |
[35:45] | What about finances? | 经济状况呢? |
[35:46] | Well, oddly enough, his house just came out of foreclosure last week. | 奇怪的是 他的房子是上周刚从法院赎回来的 |
[35:49] | $200,000 mortgage paid for in full. | 20万的抵押款 一次性付清的 |
[35:51] | Inheritance? | 继承了遗产? |
[35:52] | None. | 没有 |
[35:54] | – No inheritance. – Uh-uh. | – 没继承什么财产 – 嗯 对 |
[35:57] | What about line of work? | 他在哪一行工作? |
[35:58] | He was in construction until he got injured | 去年受伤之前 一直在建筑行业 |
[36:00] | on the job last year, and here’s the best part– | 接下来是最重要的 |
[36:02] | he used to work at Edgewood Towers. | 他曾经在Edgewood Towers供职 |
[36:04] | – That’s a Navarro property. – Yeah. | – 是Navarro家的产业 – 对 |
[36:06] | What are you thinking? | 有什么想法? |
[36:07] | Do you think that maybe Diego paid him to kill the girl | 有没可能是Diego雇他杀了那女孩 |
[36:09] | and call himself The Taunter? | 然后称自己是挖眼魔? |
[36:10] | You know what? I do now. | 你说呢? 我现在就是这么想的 |
[36:15] | Galliver, get up! | Galliver 起来了! |
[36:17] | Got somebody who wants to talk to you. | 有人想跟你谈谈 |
[36:24] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:25] | Oh, my God, open it up, open it up, open it up, open up! | 天 快开门 开门 快! |
[36:31] | Get me a bus over here ASAP! | 给我找辆车来 越快越好! |
[36:33] | Haul ass! | 快去啊! |
[36:38] | We’re gonna need Loman instead. | 这回我们得需要Loman了 |
[36:41] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[36:55] | So suicide was part of the plan all along. | 所以他自杀是整个计划的一部分了 |
[36:58] | I think– the best way to make sure that there’s no link to the Navarros. | 我觉得 要让Navarro一家撇清关系 这是最好的办法了 |
[37:02] | Your theory makes sense if this was, in fact, a suicide. | 你的推断很有道理 如果这真的是自杀的话 |
[37:08] | Have a look at his wrist. | 看他的手腕 |
[37:11] | Note where the radial artery was severed. | 注意桡动脉被切断的地方 |
[37:13] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[37:15] | Looks like a clean cut– one and done. | 干净利落 一刀就结果了 |
[37:17] | Right? | 对吧? |
[37:18] | Suicide is never clean. | 自杀的话 不会这么利索的 |
[37:20] | In cases such as this, we typically see hesitation marks. | 这种案件通常会有犹豫的痕迹 |
[37:24] | ‘Cause they’re building up courage or what? | 需要积攒点勇气吗 还是什么? |
[37:26] | That, and human skin is a lot harder to cut than you’d imagine. | 对 而且人的皮肤比你想象的要难割很多 |
[37:33] | All right, well, so he was murdered, | 好吧 那他就是被谋杀的了 |
[37:36] | but how the hell did that killer get in this locked cell? | 但凶手是怎么进这牢房的呢? |
[37:44] | He didn’t get in. | 他不用进来的 |
[37:49] | He was already here. | 他本来就在这 |
[37:54] | Well, you son of a bitch. Open that cell. | 混蛋 把那件牢房打开 |
[37:57] | Open it, let’s go. | 给我打开 我们进去 |
[38:03] | You played me so you could get yourself arrested, | 你耍我 就为了让自己被抓进来吗? |
[38:07] | yeah? | 对啊 怎么? |
[38:10] | So you could kill Galliver? | 是你杀的Galliver? |
[38:11] | Diego put you up to it? | Diego让你干的? |
[38:14] | All right, Tripp. | 冷静点 Tripp |
[38:15] | – I can handle this. – I know you can. | – 我能处理的 – 我知道 |
[38:16] | But look at this. Look at that. | 但你看看这个 看一下 |
[38:21] | Kept yourself a little souvenir? | 留给自己作纪念? |
[38:23] | Arterial spray. | 动脉血喷溅 |
[38:36] | Oops, you got me. | 给你发现了啊 |
[38:39] | Is that a confession? | 你这是认罪喽? |
[38:41] | Yeah, I killed him. | 没错 是我杀的他 |
[38:44] | On whose orders? Nobody’s. | – 谁指示的? – 没人 |
[38:47] | I did it on my own. | 自己想做就做了 |
[38:48] | The hell you did. You’re Esteban’s driver. | 鬼扯 你是Esteban的司机 |
[38:51] | The guy was a serial killer. | 那人是个连环杀手 |
[38:54] | You should give me a medal or something. | 你该给我个奖章什么的 |
[38:57] | Oh, I’ll get you something, all right. | 好啊 会给你点什么的 |
[38:58] | I’ll get you a fast track to the electric chair. | 等我送你下去见阎王吧 |
[39:00] | Get his ass out of here. | 把他带走 |
[39:05] | Oh, my God, this just gets worse and worse. | 天啊 情况越来越糟了 |
[39:08] | Yes, it does. | 对啊 |
[39:12] | Driver’s not talking. | 那个司机啥也不说 |
[39:13] | ‘Cause he’s a Navarro devotee, Frank. | 他可是Navarro的死忠啊 Frank |
[39:16] | How about Galliver? | Galliver怎么样了? |
[39:17] | Evidence suggests he killed Vanessa Tillman, | 证据显示他杀了Vanessa Tillman |
[39:19] | but he’s not going to do any more talking now about who killed the other victims. | 但他现在也没法开口说出谁杀了其他人了 |
[39:25] | Well, we got to stop this guy real soon. | 我们必须尽快抓到他 |
[39:27] | That’s exactly what we’re going to do, Frank. | 这正是我们要做的 Frank |
[39:32] | You know… | 我说… |
[39:35] | we really got to stop meeting like this. | 咱还是不要老这样碰面吧 |
[39:39] | I agree. | 很赞同 |
[39:49] | Reporting live from the Miami-Dade Police Department, where lauded local citizen | 从迈阿密戴德郡警局发回的现场报道 深受爱戴的本地市民 |
[39:53] | Esteban Navarro has been exonerated in the Miami Taunter case. | Esteban Navarroin已从 迈阿密挖眼魔案中洗脱罪名 |
[39:57] | Sources confirm that this man– Michael Galliver– | 我们获得证实 这个男人 Michael Galliver |
[40:01] | signed a sworn confession. | 签了认罪书 |
[40:03] | However, Galliver died in police custody earlier today. | 但今天早些时候 Galliver死在了警局监狱 |
[40:07] | An investigation on that death is pending. | 他的遇害仍在调查当中 |
[40:10] | Now for a statement from MDPD’s original suspect Esteban Navarro. | 听听迈阿密戴德郡警局最初的嫌疑人 Esteban Navarro有什么要说的 |
[40:19] | Hi, thanks for coming, um… | 嗨 谢谢大家前来… |
[40:22] | It’s a shame that Mr. Galliver couldn’t face the justice he so deserves. | Galliver没有得到应有的惩罚 实在是可气 |
[40:31] | My thoughts are with the families of the victims. | 我的心与受害者家属同在 |
[40:34] | (case#11-10161************) | |
[40:35] | And I offer my heartfelt condolences for their loss. | 我向他们致以我最真诚的哀悼之情 |
[40:43] | I am relieved that… | 我感觉到很宽慰 |
[40:45] | The Miami Taunter is no longer a threat to our citizens(*****) | 迈阿密挖眼魔终于不再是市民的威胁了 |
[40:49] | and I just look forward to returning to my life’s work… | 我很希望尽快恢复我的正常工作… |
[40:53] | without the shadow of these ridiculous accusations looming over me. | 不会再被那些荒谬的指控骚扰 |
[41:04] | The truth was my ally. | 真理最终还是站在我这边了 |
[41:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:09] | You orchestrated this whole thing, didn’t you? | 这是你一手策划的吧? |
[41:12] | I have nothing to hide… | 我没有什么可以隐瞒的… |
[41:13] | I think the press conference is a nice touch. | 发布会是个不错的尝试 |
[41:16] | You know, I have faith in God. | 我是信仰上帝的 |
[41:19] | Don’t you? | 你觉得呢? |
[41:20] | You paid for Michael Galliver’s confession and then had him killed to cover your tracks. | 你雇Michael Galliver来认罪 然后又杀了他 掩盖你的罪行 |
[41:27] | The Miami Taunter is dead and buried.(*************) | 迈阿密挖眼魔死了 被埋于地下 |
[41:31] | and then had him killed Let’s just leave it that way. | 就这样结束吧 |
[41:33] | You know, dead and buried? | 是吗 你以为死无对证? |
[41:36] | I think that’s a capital idea. | 那样想可是犯了致命的错误 |
[41:38] | That’s how I’m going to leave you. | 这是我留给你的警告 |
[41:42] | It’s okay. I’m not going to pursue any legal action | 没关系 我不会采取法律措施 |
[41:45] | against… anybody, the police force or anything… | 来对付任何人 不管是警察还是谁… |
[42:06] | (未结案) |