时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | ******* | La Cancion 墨西哥 |
[01:17] | Geraldo ************ | Geraldo 你能把我们的按揭支票 |
[01:19] | at *********** | 送去银行吗? |
[01:20] | Bank’s *********** | 你会路过银行的 |
[01:21] | my ******* | 我美丽的警长 |
[01:23] | and ***************** | 而且我15分钟后就要去见学生 |
[01:25] | But ******* | 但我要迟到了 |
[01:27] | These ***************** | 这是这周第三次了 |
[01:29] | You’re************* | 你都开始计数了? |
[01:30] | What *********** | 婚礼上那句”不论顺境逆境”的誓言去哪了 |
[01:32] | It’s *************** | 这才几周呢! |
[01:34] | I’m *********************** | 我还在学呢 |
[01:38] | I’ll ******* | 我去拿车钥匙 |
[01:40] | These’s ************ | 你镜片上的颜料 |
[01:41] | than ********** | 比花盆上的还多 拜拜 |
[02:40] | I’m ******* | 我在路上了 |
[03:07] | Geraldo! | |
[03:13] | Geraldo! | |
[03:24] | Geraldo! | |
[03:36] | I can’t get it out of my head. | 那画面在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[03:40] | Sorry for your loss. | 很遗憾你失去了亲人 |
[03:43] | I grabbed my brother,Carlos. | 我拉上弟弟Carlos |
[03:46] | We drove straight to the airport. | 直接开到机场 |
[03:48] | We were gone before they knew to look for us. | 在他们知道该找我们之前就离开了 |
[03:51] | After years patrolling the streets,I was the new sheriff in La Cancion. | 在街上巡逻了那么多年 我成为了La Cancion的新警长 |
[03:56] | I talked so big. | 我夸下海口 |
[03:58] | I made myself a target,and Geraldo paid with his life. | 我害自己成为众矢之的 而Geraldo为此付出了生命 |
[04:02] | These are your husband’s personal effects? | 这是你丈夫的私人物品? |
[04:05] | Gathered as much evidence as I could from the car bomb. | 是我从车爆现场尽可能收集的 |
[04:09] | Can your lab run forensics on it? | 你们实验室能鉴定吗? |
[04:12] | Who do you think called for the hit? | 你觉得是谁策划的? |
[04:14] | The man who killed your wife,Memmo Fierro. | 杀了你妻子的人 Memmo Fierro |
[04:25] | Memmo is in jail. | Memmo在监狱里 |
[04:28] | My intel says he’s still calling the shots for Mala Noche,from here,in Miami. | 情报说他仍对马拉诺什帮发号施令 就从这儿 从迈阿密 |
[04:32] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[04:34] | A few weeks ago,I put his number two in prison in La Cancion. | 几周前 我在La Cancion 把他的副手关进了监狱 |
[04:38] | This is his payback. | 这就是他的报复 |
[04:47] | I got nothing for you. | 我没什么可说的 |
[04:50] | Your daughter does. | 你女儿有 |
[04:54] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[04:55] | Horatio,is she okay? | Horatio 她还好吗? |
[04:58] | That’s up to you. | 那得看你了 |
[05:00] | Be a shame if the state had to take back custody from her mother. | 如果州里要剥夺她母亲的监护权 那真是可惜了 |
[05:04] | That sounds like a threat,man. | 听上去你在威胁我 伙计 |
[05:06] | The Torres family,Memmo–did you order that hit? | Torres家的事 Memmo 是你下的命令吗? |
[05:12] | The order came… | 那命令是… |
[05:15] | from a Mala Noche chief in Mexico. | 马拉诺什帮在墨西哥的一个头领下的 |
[05:19] | How long ago? | 多久以前? |
[05:21] | Eight months ago. | 八个月 |
[05:23] | That girl–she’s been putting Mala Noche soldiers away. | 那个女孩把马拉诺什的战士都抓了起来 |
[05:27] | She has shamed them. | 她让他们蒙羞 |
[05:29] | She won’t get away with it. | 不可能放过她 |
[05:32] | – He assigned El Asesino. – El Asesino–who’s that? | – 他派了El Asesino – El Asesino 是谁? |
[05:35] | Deadliest hit man in Mexico. | 墨西哥最可怕的杀手 |
[05:37] | He likes to kill up close and personal. He won’t stop till she’s dead. | 他喜欢先杀光目标的亲人和朋友 在她死前他不会停手的 |
[05:40] | What’s his real name? | 他的真名是什么? |
[05:42] | Only his victims know,and they ain’t talking. | 只有被害人知道 但他们都不能说话了 |
[05:45] | So you’ll get it for me. | 你得帮我问到 |
[05:49] | You’re asking me to betray Mala Noche. | 你是让我背叛马拉诺什 |
[05:51] | I’m asking you to earn some of that grace you’ve gotten. | 我是让你做出应有的回报 |
[05:57] | Hit me. Hard. They can’t know I told you anything. | 狠狠打我一拳 不能让他们知道我向你泄密 |
[06:04] | Yo,homie,what’d you hit him for? | 哟 伙计 你为什么打他? |
[06:10] | That’s police brutality! | 那是警察暴力! |
[06:15] | Damn,you been holding on to that for a while,huh? | 看来这一拳你还真憋了不少时间呐? |
[06:17] | I want that name. | 我要那个名字 |
[06:22] | – | – Ese,esta bien? – Yeah! |
[06:37] | Ese CSI MIAMI Season 10 Episode 05 | |
[06:48] | * We don’t get fooled again * | 没事吧? |
[06:51] | – * Don’t get fooled again * | |
[06:55] | * No,no! * | 没事 |
[07:17] | Hey,Calleigh,what’s that? | Calleigh 那是什么? |
[07:20] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能说 |
[07:22] | Calleigh. | |
[07:26] | If that’s the evidence from the car bombing in Mexico, | 如果是墨西哥汽车爆炸的证据 |
[07:28] | we have no legal right to process it. | 我们可无权鉴证 |
[07:31] | Look,Anita was a cop,and her husband was killed because of her job. | 听着 Anita是个警察 她丈夫却因为她的工作被杀 |
[07:35] | I understand that,but you’re gonna lose yours if O’Shay finds out about it, | 我明白 但如果O’Shay发现了 你会丢了饭碗的 |
[07:38] | and I don’t know about you,but I still got student loans. | 我不知道你怎么样 但我还要还学生贷款 |
[07:40] | I don’t think that assassin is gonna give up looking for her,do you? | 我觉得杀手不会放弃找她 你说呢? |
[07:44] | I want to find him before he gets to her. | 我想在他找到她之前抓住他 |
[07:51] | Those belong to the husband? | 那是她丈夫的吗? |
[07:54] | Yeah. He was a teacher. | 嗯 他是名老师 |
[07:57] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[07:59] | My dad’s a teacher. | 我爸也是老师 |
[08:25] | This looks like cast iron with some sort of orange sand on it. | 这看上去是沾有红土的铸铁 |
[08:30] | It’s nitrocellulose with inorganic nitrate. | 是混有无机硝酸盐的硝棉 |
[08:33] | It’s E.C. powder. | 是无烟火药 |
[08:35] | That’s an old-school explosive. | 是枚老式炸弹 |
[08:54] | I’ve got a grenade spoon. | 我找到了手榴弹的拉环 |
[08:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:02] | So the car bomb’s explosive source was a rigged grenade. | 所以车子是被遥控手榴弹引爆的 |
[09:13] | A World War II Mark-Two Pineapple,to be exact. | 确切说 是一枚二战时的Mk2菠萝手榴弹 |
[09:17] | U.S.Military stock number’s on the handle. | 把手上有美国军资编号 |
[09:20] | What the hell is a grenade from 1942 doing under the Torres’s car in Mexico? | 一枚1942年的手榴弹在墨西哥 Torres的车里做什么? |
[09:26] | Since when are murders in Mexico in our jurisdiction? | 什么时候墨西哥的谋杀案也归我们管了? |
[09:30] | Scott,you head up the Civilian Oversight Panel. | Scott 你是市民监督办的人 |
[09:33] | You know that if Memmo Fierro’s calling murders from inside Miami prison that’s on us. | 你很清楚 如果是Memmo Fierro 从迈阿密监狱发出的杀人指令 就归我们管 |
[09:37] | You have evidence of that? | 你有证据吗? |
[09:40] | I’m working on it. | 我在找 |
[09:42] | Maybe you’ll find this interesting–I processed the detritus from the bomb. | 也许你会觉着这很有趣 我分析了炸弹的碎屑 |
[09:46] | Turns out the grenade that was used in the Torres car explosion | 发现Torres爆炸的手榴弹 |
[09:49] | came from an ATF facility in Brownsville,Texas. | 来自德克萨斯州 布朗斯威尔的枪管局 |
[09:51] | First Mexico,now Texas? Do I need to remind you what city you’re in? | 先是墨西哥 现在又变成德克萨斯? 要我提醒你我们在哪吗? |
[09:56] | The guy who heads up that facility has an office in Miami–he’s in town.It’s a car ride. | 那里的管理者在迈阿密有办公室 他在城里 开车一会儿就到 |
[10:01] | Yes,a car ride is exactly what I’m talking about. | 好 我正想说这事 |
[10:03] | Hank Craddock is on my panel. He donated your Hummers. | Hank Craddock是我上司 你的悍马可是他捐的 |
[10:07] | Well,be sure and tell him I said thank you when you see him. | 请您见到他时一定帮我转告一句谢谢 |
[10:10] | He’s not gonna be happy they’re being used to clean up Mexico’s mess. | 他肯定不会高兴知道车子 被用来清理墨西哥的烂摊子 |
[10:23] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[10:26] | – MDPD? – Yes. | – 迈阿密戴德警方? – 对 |
[10:28] | – Agent Dwyer. – Agent Dwyer,CSI Delko. CSI Duquesne. | – 我是Dwyer警探 – 幸会 我们是CSI的Delko和Duquesne |
[10:33] | I,uh,I heard about the Torres car bomb. | 我听说了Torres的车爆时间 |
[10:36] | Mala Noche has put Anita at the top of their hit list. | 马拉诺什将Anita列在暗杀名单之首 |
[10:41] | Means she’s doing a good job. How can I help? | 也就是说她做的不错 我能帮什么忙吗? |
[10:44] | I found shrapnel from a World War II pineapple grenade in the car bomb, | 我在汽车炸弹里发现了 二战菠萝手榴弹的碎片 |
[10:48] | and I linked it to an ATF in Brownsville. | 属于布朗斯威尔的枪管局 |
[10:54] | Our,uh,weapons cache was raided last June. | 我们的武器库去年六月被抢劫了 |
[10:57] | Stockpiled weapons were stolen. Not our proudest moment. | 储备武器被偷 这可不太光彩 |
[11:02] | Raided by who? | 谁抢的? |
[11:03] | Well,that close to the border,had to be Mala Noche. I was there. | 离边境那么近 应该是马拉诺什 我当时在场 |
[11:07] | Took a bullet. | 吃了颗子弹 |
[11:11] | So the bomb–it was attached to the sheriff’s husband’s car,right? | 炸弹被安置在警长丈夫的车上? |
[11:15] | – Yeah,you know something about it? – Well,I hear things. | – 对 你有线索吗? – 嗯 我有听说一些 |
[11:19] | Uh,there’s been cross talk across the border that the husband was communicating with Mala Noche. | 边境有流言说这丈夫和马拉诺什有来往 |
[11:25] | Are you telling us that he was associated? | 你的意思是他们是一伙的? |
[11:29] | That’s the rumor. | 谣言是这样说的 |
[11:31] | That’s crazy. | 太荒唐了 |
[11:34] | He was a school teacher. He played soccer on the weekends. | 他只是名老师 周末就踢踢足球 |
[11:37] | So,he had no contact with them at all? | 那么他和他们完全没联系? |
[11:40] | He had nothing to do with the gangs. | 他和黑帮完全没关系 |
[11:46] | Carlos,is there more to the story? | Carlos 是不是还另有隐情? |
[11:55] | – Mala Noche did approach Geraldo once. – When? | – 马拉诺什的确曾接触过Geraldo – 什么时候? |
[11:59] | – A few weeks ago. – Oh,my God. | – 几个星期前 – 哦 天哪 |
[12:02] | We were getting something to eat after a soccer match. | 我们踢完足球比赛 正在吃东西 |
[12:09] | You ********* | 你得管管你老婆 |
[12:16] | Like ********* | 怎么管? |
[12:17] | Tell ******** | 叫她别再抓我们的人! |
[12:24] | Anita ***** | Anita Torres不会让步 |
[12:27] | She’s ************* | 她有职责在身 |
[12:29] | Take ********* | 把钱拿回去 |
[12:31] | LOOK ****** | 看着我 |
[12:32] | You ******** | 你最好把她摆平 |
[12:35] | Or ******** | 不然我们亲自动手 |
[12:47] | Do ********** | 这事不要告诉你姐 |
[12:57] | He put the money in a church box. Swore me never to tell you. | 他把钱放进教堂的捐款箱 叫我发誓不告诉你 |
[13:01] | He said you had enough on your plate. | 他说你的事已经够多了 |
[13:04] | He knew I wouldn’t back down. | 他知道我不会退缩 |
[13:06] | Neither will they,ma’am. | 他们也不会 女士 |
[13:08] | So our lives are in danger even here? | 即使我们在这也有生命危险? |
[13:11] | They want it known that if you stand up to them,you die. | 他们想昭告天下 反抗他们必死无疑 |
[13:26] | Make yourselves at home. I’ll keep an eye on things outside. | 你们自便 我会留意外面的情况 |
[13:33] | This is nice,Anita. But how long do we have to stay here? | 这里不错 Anita 可我们要在这待多久? |
[13:36] | – As long as it takes. – Anita… | – 看情况 |
[13:39] | Didn’t you hear Lieutenant Caine? El Asesino is still after us. | 你没听Caine队长说的吗? El Asesino还在追杀我们 |
[13:45] | What are we going to do in the meantime? | 那我们这期间做什么呢? |
[13:46] | – You brought your books,right? – Yeah. | – 你把书带来了吧? – 带来了 |
[13:49] | Study. Better yet,help me with my bag. | 学习去 最好把包也给我整理了 |
[14:21] | I’m gonna get cleaned up,and later,we should eat something. | 我先洗漱一下 晚点我们吃些东西 |
[14:25] | I’m hungry. | 我肚子饿了 |
[15:05] | Carlos! Carlos! | |
[15:21] | All units,all units. Shots fired–29th and Caitlin. | 各单位注意 Caitlin街29号发生枪击 |
[15:24] | Coral Breeze Condos. All units respond. | 珊瑚微风公寓 所有单位立即回应 |
[15:26] | 29th and Caitlin? That’s Anita. | Caitlin街29号? 那是Anita住的地方 |
[15:30] | All units,all units. Shots fired. Coral Breeze Condos. | 各单位注意 珊瑚微风公寓有枪击发生 |
[15:35] | All units,all units–shots fired,29th and Caitlin. | 各单位注意 Caitlin街29号有枪击发生 |
[15:38] | Coral Breeze Condos. All units respond. | 珊瑚微风公寓 所有单位立即回应 |
[15:42] | Oh,come on! | 哦 见鬼! |
[16:21] | Anita! Anita? It’s me. You’re hit. | Anita! Anita? 是我 你中枪了 |
[16:26] | Carlos,call an ambulance. | Carlos 叫救护车 |
[16:32] | Damn it! | 该死的! |
[16:34] | Wait,wait. It’s not my blood. It’s the attacker’s. | 等等 这不是我的血 是袭击者的 |
[16:39] | It’s okay,Anita. Give me the gun. | 没事了 Anita 把枪给我 |
[16:53] | Officer-involved shooting. Suspect last seen heading northbound on foot. | 枪击事件 有警员遇袭 嫌犯被目击徒步北逃 |
[16:56] | Consider him armed and extremely dangerous. | 该嫌犯持有武器 极其危险 |
[17:01] | – H? – Yeah? | – 什么事? |
[17:04] | Here’s the situation. We have two deceased. One of them is a cop. | 情况是这样 有两名死者 其中一名是警察 |
[17:08] | I don’t know where this guy went. He just vanished. | 不知这家伙去哪了 就这么消失了 |
[17:11] | – Okay. What about the blood on Anita? – Running it against the database. | – 好的 Anita身上的血迹有线索吗? – 正在数据库里查 |
[17:13] | No hits. Guy wore gloves,no prints. | 没找到匹配的 他戴了手套 没有指纹 |
[17:17] | It’s El Asesino. | 是El Asesino |
[17:19] | He found us,and now,someone else is dead because of me. | 他找到了我们 又有人为我无辜丧命 |
[17:23] | How did you burn your hand,Anita? | 你怎么把手烫伤的 Anita? |
[17:26] | I grabbed his gun. | 我抓住了他的枪 |
[17:28] | Carlos! | |
[17:29] | The silencer was hot. | 消声器是热的 |
[17:32] | Would you mind if we took a picture of it? | 介意我们拍个照吗? |
[17:38] | Not at all. | 不介意 |
[17:41] | Did you do something to my car? | 你是不是对我的车做了手脚? |
[17:43] | Craddock heard about the car’s foreign use,so he had it cut off,remotely. | Craddock听说车被作其他用途 他就远程锁定了车 |
[17:48] | I was on my way to a shooting. | 我正要赶去枪击现场 |
[17:51] | An officer was killed. | 一位警员被枪杀了 |
[17:54] | Until that moment,the case was not in our jurisdiction. | 在那之前 案子不在我们管辖范围内 |
[17:59] | Give Craddock a message for me. | 帮我给Craddock带个信 |
[18:01] | You tell him,the next time he touches my car, | 告诉他 下次再敢动我的车 |
[18:03] | at the very least,I’ll have him arrested for obstruction. Excuse me. | 我最起码会以妨碍公务罪逮捕他 借过 |
[18:13] | Hey. Are you the new transfer? | 嘿 你是新调来的? |
[18:16] | – Jamie Mitchell,Tallahassee. – Walter Simmons. | – 我是Jamie Mitchell 塔拉哈西来的 – 我是Walter Simmons |
[18:21] | This a photo of Anita’s hand? | 这是Anita手掌的照片? |
[18:23] | Yeah,she grabbed the assailant’s silencer. | 是啊 她抓住了袭击者的消声器 |
[18:26] | It left this really weird burn pattern. | 有一个很奇怪的烙印 |
[18:31] | It’s because silencers work like car mufflers. | 枪和汽车的消声器工作原理相同 |
[18:33] | They absorb heat as the bullet is fired. | 吸收子弹发射时的热量 |
[18:35] | Thanks,Professor. I know how a silencer works. | 多谢了 大教授 我知道消声器的工作原理 |
[18:38] | The thing is,I’ve never seen a pattern like that. | 只是我从没见过这种图案 |
[18:41] | It’s ’cause this one’s homemade. | 因为这是自制的 |
[18:43] | Great. Now we’ll never have a shot at ID’ing it. | 好极了 没法识别了 |
[18:49] | Don’t give up so easily,Newbie. | 别这么快就放弃 菜鸟 |
[18:53] | You ever hear of a frequency-shifting silencer? | 你有没有听说过频移消声器? |
[18:56] | – I thought those were a myth. – No,they’re real. | – 我以为那只是个传说 – 不 它们真的存在 |
[18:59] | They quiet the gunshot by causing the heated gasses from the shot to collide, | 通过抵消枪击产生的热气 |
[19:04] | shifting the frequency from audible to ultrasound,out of human range. | 把可听到的频率转成人类听不见的超声波 |
[19:09] | Kind of like a dog whistle. | 有点像狗哨 |
[19:17] | If we digitize the pattern,we can create a 3-D replica. | 把图案数字化 就能得到3D复制成品 |
[19:20] | Let’s compare it to the silencers we’ve collected from felons. | 拿它和从重罪犯那缴获的消声器对比 |
[19:23] | – Why not? – See who pops up. | – 何不试一试? – 看谁符合 |
[19:44] | Okay,let’s see this. Okay… two,dash,two,six. Four,zero. | 让我看看 2-26 40… |
[19:49] | Ah,that’s not it. | 都不是 |
[20:10] | I’ve looked at at least six dozen silencers,and not one match. | 我看了至少六打消声器 没一个匹配 |
[20:14] | I know. I think I’m going blind. | 是啊 我眼睛都快瞎了 |
[20:16] | – I need coffee. – Two sugars and a dollop of cream. | – 我要喝点咖啡 – 我的要两勺糖 一份奶油 |
[20:19] | What am I,your barista? | 我成什么了 餐馆招待? |
[20:22] | What? I’m taking you up on your implied offer. | 怎么了? 我只是接受你的暗示 |
[20:27] | – Wait. Wait. – What,Jamie? | – 等等 等等 – 又怎么了 Jamie? |
[20:29] | You want two dollops of cream? | 要加两份奶油? |
[20:32] | I got a match. | 找到匹配的了 |
[20:35] | Sit down. | 给我坐下 |
[20:38] | So,one of your silencers was used to kill an officer today. | 你的消声器今天被用来 枪杀了一名警察 |
[20:41] | You recognize this frequency shifter? Some of your work. | 认不认得这个频移器? 可是你的杰作 |
[20:45] | I stopped making that design years ago. | 我几年前就不做这种款式了 |
[20:48] | I can’t help it that my stuff is still out there. | 它还在外流通我也没办法 |
[20:50] | Yeah,well,who’d you sell that type to? | 你把这款都卖给谁了? |
[20:52] | Look,man,I got a constitutional right not to get shot at a stoplight. | 宪法权利说 我可以保持缄默 |
[20:58] | I can make you an accessory to murder,or you can give us a name. | 我可以把你定为从犯 除非你把名字供出来 |
[21:02] | These guys kill people. | 这些人都杀人不眨眼 |
[21:04] | Okay. You can talk,or I can put you in a cell with one of them. Take your pick. | 要么招供 不然我把你 和那些人关一起 你自己选 |
[21:11] | You got to promise me this don’t come back on me. | 你得保证他们不会找我算账 |
[21:16] | No one else has to know. | 没人会知道 |
[21:21] | I made that silencer especially for Memmo Fierro, | 我专门给Memmo Fierro做的那个消声器 |
[21:25] | like,six years ago. | 大概在六年前的事 |
[21:36] | – What is this? – It’s a silencer,Memmo. | – 这是什么? – 是个消声器 Memmo |
[21:39] | Just like the one you had,just like the one used on Anita Torres. | 跟你的一样 跟今天企图 用来杀害Anita Torres的一样 |
[21:43] | I had a silencer like that back in the day. | 我以前是有那么个消声器 |
[21:46] | Who knows what happened to it? | 谁知道后来跑哪去了 |
[21:48] | I think you lied to me. I think you ordered the attack in Mexico, | 我认为你骗了我 我认为墨西哥那事是你下的令 |
[21:51] | and then blamed it on some made-up assassin. | 然后栽赃给一个虚构的杀手 |
[21:54] | El Asesino exists. I can prove it. | 真有El Asesino这个人 我可以证明 |
[21:56] | I think you better do so right now. | 那你最好现在赶紧证明 |
[21:59] | – I want to see my daughter first. – No. | – 我想先见我女儿 – 不行 |
[22:01] | Nothing’s for free. No daughter. I’m sorry. | – 我可不能白干 – 不好意思 不能见女儿 |
[22:06] | Aim a little lower,Memmo. | 把要求降低一点 Memmo |
[22:09] | I’m hungry. Steak grilled over an open fire. | 我饿了 我要炭火烧烤的牛排 |
[22:16] | Time’s running out till El Asesino kills the girl. | 抓紧时间噢 不然El Asesino会杀了那女的 |
[22:23] | These are Mala Noche hit men who operate in and out of the United States and Mexico,right? | 这些都是最近活跃于美国 和墨西哥的马拉诺什杀手 对吗? |
[22:28] | Do you recognize any of these guys as your attacker in the condo? | 能认出哪个是袭击你的人吗? |
[22:31] | We didn’t get a good look at him. | 我们没看清楚 |
[22:33] | Couldn’t really see his face. | 看不到他的脸 |
[22:37] | Um,I don’t know,I think this guy here is the right height and build. | 我不确定 |
[22:46] | Anita. | 我觉得这个人的 高度和体形有点像 |
[22:49] | How’d you break your fingernails? | 你的指甲是怎么弄断的? |
[22:51] | Fighting with the assailant. | 跟那个杀手搏斗时弄的 |
[22:54] | Too bad you didn’t get his mask off. | 真不巧 你没能抓下他的面罩 |
[22:56] | Well,I was concentrating on the gun. | 我的注意力全集中在枪上 |
[22:59] | What is that? Is that paint? | 这是什么? 是颜料吗? |
[23:02] | Well,it wasn’t there before. | 之前还没有的 |
[23:05] | Is that spray paint? | 是喷漆吗? |
[23:07] | It must have come from the attacker. | 肯定是杀手身上的 |
[23:15] | You know what? I think we just narrowed down our suspect list. | 我有办法缩小嫌犯范围了 |
[23:19] | How? | 什么办法? |
[23:21] | Tripp here. | 我是Tripp |
[23:22] | Frank,hey,you want to ask that little weasel who said he made that silencer for Memmo | Frank 你问下那个 给Memmo做消音器的告密鬼 |
[23:26] | if he’s come in contact with any Mala Noche that are huffers? | 是否和喜欢闻味的马拉诺什成员有来往? |
[23:30] | – Paint sniffers? – Right. | – 那个闻漆人? – 没错 |
[23:33] | – El Asesino likes to sniff paint,huh? – Who? | – El Asesino喜欢闻油漆是吧? – 谁? |
[23:37] | – Take a look at this. | 让我好好看看 |
[23:40] | Is that where you got shot by Anita Torres,huh, | 这就是你被Anita Torres射中的地方吧 |
[23:42] | – when you tried to attack her in her condo? – You got the wrong guy. | – 当时你正在她公寓 企图袭击她? – 你们抓错人了 |
[23:46] | We got PD at your place right now, | 警察正在搜查你的住处 |
[23:48] | and they’re looking for a gun with a silencer that looks just like this one right here. | 他们正在找一把枪 上面有和我手上这个一样的消音器 |
[23:52] | You’d better wise up and make a deal before that gun walks through the door. | 你最好明智点赶紧交待争取宽大 免得等我们找到就晚了 |
[23:55] | Yeah,otherwise it’s out of our hands. You know what happens then? | 不然我们也帮不了你 你知道会发生啥事吗? |
[23:59] | You get a needle right here in your arm. | 你胳膊上这里会挨一针 |
[24:01] | How long have you had Memmo’s silencer? | 你拿到Memmo的消音器多久了? |
[24:05] | Picked it up a few years ago. | 几年前捡到的 |
[24:13] | – I was holding onto it for him. – Few years ago? | – 我一直为他留着 – 几年前? |
[24:17] | Memmo had you kill Anita Torres at Coral Breeze,yeah? | 是不是Memmo指使你 去珊瑚微风公寓杀Anita Torres |
[24:20] | – No. – Yeah? | – 不是 – 是吗? |
[24:21] | Order came from Mexico. What? | – 是墨西哥那边下的令 – 什么? |
[24:23] | So you’re responsible for the car bombing at La Cancion,too? | La Cancion的汽车爆炸案 也是你干的? |
[24:27] | That job went undone. I was called in to clean it up. | 那个任务失败了 我是被叫来善后的 |
[24:30] | You’re El Asesino. | 你就是El Asesino |
[24:32] | I’m not,but he was at that condo today. | 我不是 但今天他在那公寓 |
[24:36] | Well,you’d better start talking. | 那你最好坦白交待 |
[24:39] | That girl didn’t shoot me. El Asesino did. | 那个女人没开枪打我 开枪的是El Asesino |
[24:47] | – I didn’t really get to see him. – Carlos! | – 我都没看清楚他 |
[24:50] | – But I know it was El Asesino. – Carlos! | – 但我知道是El Asesino |
[24:56] | – Why would he shoot you? – Pride. | – 他为什么向你开枪? – 杀手的自尊吧 |
[24:59] | Because he knows that it’s his job | 因为那是他的任务 |
[25:02] | and that no one should get between him and his target. | 没人能阻挡他达成使命 |
[25:08] | Hey. We got to talk. | 嗨 我们得谈谈 |
[25:21] | Know what? Luis is good for the Coral Breeze shooting. | Luis就是公寓的那个杀手 |
[25:23] | Yeah,I know,I found this in his car, | 我知道 我在他车里找到这个 |
[25:25] | but when the car bomb went off in Mexico,he was talking to his parole officer in Miami. | 墨西哥汽车爆炸时 他正和假释官在迈阿密谈话 |
[25:29] | I just talked to the guy. | 我刚和那家伙谈过 |
[25:31] | So he’s not El Asesino. | 那么他不是El Asesino |
[25:33] | And if he’s telling the truth, that means El Asesino is going after Anita. | 如果他说的是实话 那就说明 El Asesino一直在跟踪Anita |
[25:37] | I don’t like it,but whatever Memmo knows,we got to have it. | 情况不妙 不管Memmo知道什么 我们都得撬开他的嘴 |
[25:41] | Wish we didn’t have to make a deal with that scumbag. | 真希望不用和那个人渣做交易 |
[25:44] | Yeah,well,sometimes you got to dance with the Devil to get out of Hell. | 不过 有时候舍不得孩子套不着狼 |
[25:48] | That’s what we got to do. | 这次只得如此 |
[26:08] | Come on. | 吃吧 |
[26:23] | I don’t like this; it’s too pink. | 我不喜欢 太生了 |
[26:26] | – Memmo,who is El Asesino? – I can’t tell you that. | – Memmo 谁是El Asesino? – 我不能告诉你 |
[26:31] | You’d better give me something,Memmo, | 你最好识相点 Memmo |
[26:34] | or that is the last steak you’re going to have on this planet. | 不然这就是你在地球上 吃到的最后一块牛排 |
[26:40] | I can tell you… | 我只能告诉你… |
[26:43] | that he’s here in Miami to finish the sheriff. | 他来迈阿密是为了干掉那个警长 |
[26:46] | Okay,what else? | 好 还有呢? |
[26:49] | I can give you his weapons supplier. | 我可以告诉你他的武器供应商 |
[26:52] | He thinks he’s meeting Mala Noche in one hour for a buy. | 他以为自己要在一小时内 和马拉诺什帮做笔交易 |
[26:55] | My men won’t be there. I assume you will be. | 我的人不会去 我想你会去的吧 |
[26:57] | Where is the buy gonna be,Memmo? | 交易地点 Memmo? |
[26:59] | – The port,terminal 231. – Okay. | – 港口 231号仓库 – 好 |
[27:06] | Enjoy your steak. | 享受牛排吧 |
[27:22] | Negative. | – 有动静吗? – 没有 |
[27:26] | This place is quieter than a church on a Monday morning. | 这地方比周一早上的教堂还安静 |
[27:34] | Wait,scratch that. | 等等 看到了吗 |
[27:36] | I got a little activity at the gate. | 门口有动静 |
[27:39] | Green truck approaching. | 一辆绿色的货车进去了 |
[27:52] | No way. | 不可能 |
[27:54] | This guy’s name’s Brendon Dwyer. | 这伙计叫Brendon Dwyer |
[27:56] | Calleigh and I just met with him. He’s an ATF agent. | Calleigh和我刚见过他 他是枪械管理局的探员 |
[27:59] | ATF agent? What is he doing here? | 枪管局探员? 他在这里干什么? |
[28:01] | He’s opening the back of the truck. | 他正打开货车车箱 |
[28:03] | Let’s go. | 我们上 |
[28:15] | We got him. | 抓住他了 |
[28:16] | You’re kidding me with this,you’re kidding me. God. | 开什么玩笑 天呐 |
[28:20] | – Put your hands where I can see them. – You guys are kidding me. | – 举起双手 – 你们不是吧 |
[28:22] | – Put your hands in the air,Agent,right now. – You’re kidding me with this. | – 举起双手 探员 快点 – 开什么国际玩笑 |
[28:25] | – Get ’em up. – Please. | – 铐上他 – 拜托 |
[28:29] | Do you know how much work is down the drain because of this? | 知不知道你们这样 让我的辛苦都白费了? |
[28:39] | Enough AK-47s in there to supply a small army. | 这里的AK-47够武装一个小型军队了 |
[28:42] | Look at these tags–these are all U.S. Department of Defense weapons. Traitor. | 看这些标签 这可是美国国防部的武器 你这个卖国贼 |
[28:46] | – You don’t know what you’re talking about. – Educate us. | – 你们根本搞不清楚状况 – 科普一下 |
[28:50] | I work for the United States Government. | 我为美国政府工作 |
[28:53] | Yeah,right,the government. Selling guns to gangbangers? | 是啊 没错 政府 卖武器给黑帮 |
[28:56] | Oh,guns with sensors. We’re tracking low-level Mala Noche gun buyers | 枪里装了传感器 我们在追踪马拉诺什的低层买家 |
[29:01] | so they can lead us up the food chain. | 好让他们引出幕后元凶 |
[29:03] | And what was the result? | 结果呢? |
[29:07] | The Mala Noche found the sensors and pulled them. | 马拉诺什发现了传感器并全部取出 |
[29:11] | – But we got some good intel. – Good intel?! | – 但我们还有更好的芯片 – 更好的芯片? |
[29:14] | Sheriff Torres’ husband was murdered with your weapons. | Torres警长的丈夫 就是被你们的武器所杀 |
[29:18] | You got to believe that wasn’t our intent. | 你得相信那不是我们的初衷 |
[29:22] | Have you ever sold weapons to El Asesino? | 你们出售过武器给El Asesino吗? |
[29:25] | I don’t know that name. | 没听过那个名字 |
[29:34] | I guess we’ll see about that,won’t we? | 那我们走着瞧 |
[29:48] | – Give you a hand. – Thanks. | – 帮你一把 – 谢谢 |
[30:03] | I’ve got the sensor Dwyer was talking about. | 找到Dwyer所说的传感器了 |
[30:06] | I’m gonna run this gun for numbers. | 我查一下这枪的序列号 |
[30:17] | – Oh,my God. – What’s that? | – 噢 天呐 – 那是什么? |
[30:24] | There’s a second sensor in this gun. | 这把枪里还有备用传感器 |
[30:27] | Dwyer never mentioned that. | Dwyer从来没提过 |
[30:34] | The weapons you sold to Mala Noche all had second sensors. | 你卖给马拉诺什的枪 全部装有备用传感器 |
[30:40] | That’s classified. | 那是机密 |
[30:42] | Not after it appears on the local news,it won’t be. | 如果被当地媒体曝光 就不是了 |
[30:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:49] | On the most expensive weapons,we hid a second sensor. | 我们在最贵的枪里面都藏了备用传感器 |
[30:52] | We assumed they’d end up with priority targets. | 我们认为那能找到更高级别的目标 |
[30:54] | So the special requests all had second sensors? | 所以特别订购款全部装有备用传感器? |
[30:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:59] | And the Mala Noche hasn’t discovered this yet? | 并且马拉诺什还没发现? |
[31:03] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[31:04] | Did you sell an assassin a weapon designed for close proximity? | 你卖过专供近距离射击的枪给杀手吗? |
[31:10] | Yeah,mostly it was automatic weapons, | 有的 大多是自动枪支 |
[31:12] | but there was a special request for a.22 with an extended barrel. | 但买家特别要求 在点22枪上另外加个枪管 |
[31:16] | And that had a second sensor? | 那上面有备用感应器吗? |
[31:19] | Definitely. | 绝对有 |
[31:21] | How do you track these weapons? | 那你怎么追踪那些武器? |
[31:27] | I’m accessing the ATF tracking system now. | 我正使用枪管局的追踪系统 |
[31:29] | Is the sensor active? | 感应器有信号吗? |
[31:32] | Yes,the .22 is in Miami,which means that so is the hit man. | 是的 点22枪在迈阿密 表明杀手也在 |
[31:37] | – Where? – I don’t know,give me a second. | – 在哪? – 不知道 给我点时间 |
[31:44] | 29th and Caitlin. | Caitlin街29号 |
[31:45] | Eric,that’s the Coral Breeze. Anita and Carlos just went back there to get their stuff. | Eric 那是珊瑚微风公寓楼 Anita和Carlos刚回去收拾东西 |
[31:49] | That means El Asesino is still hunting them. | 就是说El Asesino还在追杀他们 |
[31:53] | Unless he’s one of them. | 除非他就是两人中的一个 |
[32:06] | Anita,where’s your gun? Where’s your gun? | Anita 你的枪在哪? 你的枪在哪? |
[32:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[32:10] | – Check every room. Where’s your gun? – In my bag. | – 检查每个房间 你的枪在哪? – 在我包里 |
[32:12] | What is this? What’s going on? | 这是什么? 怎么回事? |
[32:27] | – Carlos,what are you doing? – I was getting my books. | – Carlos 你在干什么? – 我在拿书啊 |
[32:30] | Get up,get up. Let’s go. | 起来 起来 走 |
[32:36] | Let’s go,Carlos,have a seat,sit down. He had this on him. | 走 Carlos 坐下 他身上带着这些东西 |
[32:42] | – Those are my books. – What are you doing? | – 那都是我的书 – 你们在干嘛? |
[32:46] | Hey,don’t I have a right to privacy? | 我没有隐私权吗? |
[32:50] | So you are a history student,huh,Carlos? | 你是历史专业的学生吗 Carlos? |
[32:54] | That’s what you were looking for? | 这就是你在找的东西吗? |
[33:07] | – What do we have here? – What is that? | – 看我们找到了什么? – 那是什么? |
[33:12] | That… is proof that this El Asesino’s gun. | 这… 证明了枪是El Asesino的 |
[33:17] | That’s what that is. | 就是这作用 |
[33:19] | Anita… it’s not what you think. Anita! | Anita… 不是你想的那样 Anita! |
[33:29] | – That’s not my gun! – Yeah,whose gun is it,then? | – 那不是我的枪! – 是吗 那是谁的枪? |
[33:30] | – I found it! – You found it,yeah. Where? | – 我捡到的! – 你捡到的 是吗? |
[33:33] | Under Geraldo’s dresser. | 就在Geraldo的衣柜下 |
[33:34] | I took it for protection when we left for Mexico–that’s the truth! | 我们离开墨西哥时我带着防身的 这是实话! |
[33:37] | – So it’s Geraldo’s gun? – Yes! | – 那这是Geraldo的枪? – 是的! |
[33:39] | – Is that possible? – Well,I’ve never seen that before. | – 这有可能吗? – 我以前可没见过 |
[33:42] | La Mala Noche must have planted it in our house. | 一定是马拉诺什的人放到我们屋里的 |
[33:44] | – Did you hear what she said,Carlos? – I swear,I don’t know how it got there! | – 听到她说的话没 Carlos? – 我发誓 我不知道它怎么来的! |
[33:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:54] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做? |
[33:56] | We got to go back to the beginning. | 我们要重头来过 |
[33:58] | Car bomb. | 汽车炸弹 |
[34:15] | – What’s wrong? – This is impossible. | – 怎么了? – 这不可能 |
[34:18] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[34:20] | H,I did HemaTrace,and I got nothing. | H 我做了血液检测 可一无所获 |
[34:23] | Now,we know blood can’t hide from luminol even after it’s burned. | 我们都知道血液会对发光氨产生反应 即便被燃烧过 |
[34:25] | – Absolutely not. – Take a look. | – 没错 – 你看看 |
[34:31] | Look at that. | 看吧 |
[34:33] | No blood. | 没有血迹 |
[34:38] | There never was. | 根本没沾血 |
[34:43] | He wasn’t in the car. | 他不在车上 |
[35:14] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[35:16] | Geraldo faked his own murder? | Geraldo诈死? |
[35:18] | I’m saying that Geraldo is El Asesino. | 我在说Geraldo就是El Asesino |
[35:21] | I can’t believe this. Do you know how that sounds? | 我不相信 你知道这话听起来多荒唐? |
[35:24] | – When did you meet him? – Eight months ago. | – 你什么时候遇见他的? – 8个月前 |
[35:29] | That’s the month they assigned a hit. | 他们就是在那时策划袭击的 |
[35:47] | Pretty *** | 还行 |
[35:48] | Pretty **** | 还行? |
[35:50] | Well ** | 你有一发击中靶心 |
[35:52] | but ***** | 但你有两发脱靶了 |
[35:55] | I didn’t *** | 我没失手 |
[35:57] | Three ****.********* | 三发子弹 一个洞? |
[36:03] | You think ********** | 你觉得你能做得更好? |
[36:11] | So why couldn’t he go through with the hit? | 那他为什么没动手? |
[36:14] | Because,I believe,he fell in love with you. | 因为 我相信他已经爱上你了 |
[36:21] | So,today he was at the condo. | 所以今天他在公寓楼那 |
[36:23] | He was at the condo today not to kill you but to protect you. | 他在公寓楼不是要杀你 而是保护你 |
[36:34] | I told him the one thing that could make me second-guess doing my job was if… | 我告诉过他 只有一件事 能动摇我工作的决心 |
[36:38] | if it put my family in danger. | 就是连累我的家人 |
[36:41] | You ****** | 你热爱你的工作 |
[36:43] | I do. | 是的 |
[36:46] | But ******************** | 但有时这些恶棍会威胁人 |
[36:48] | I *********** | 我无法承受你和Carlos… |
[36:51] | becouse ******** | 因为我我的工作而受牵连 |
[36:53] | Nothing ******* | 我们都会没事的 |
[36:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:00] | He faked his own murder because he thought that would make me quit, | 他诈死 以为这样可以让我辞职 |
[37:04] | and now I became even a bigger target by coming here and finding you. | 现在我来找你 让我成了更大的目标 |
[37:08] | I agree. We have to bring him in. | 我同意 我们得拘捕他 |
[37:12] | How can I betray him? | 我怎么能背叛他? |
[37:14] | He’s a killer. You took an oath. | 他是杀手 你就职时宣誓过 |
[37:17] | Geraldo is my husband. | Geraldo是我老公 |
[37:20] | If you don’t help me,I can’t protect you. | 如果你不帮忙 我就保护不了你 |
[37:24] | I can’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[37:26] | With or without your help,I’m gonna bring him in. | 不管你帮不帮忙 我都要拘捕他 |
[38:16] | Anita Torres,a sheriff from La Cancion,Mexico,was gunned down today. | 来自墨西哥La Cancion的警长 Anita Torres于今日被枪击 |
[38:20] | Now,police don’t have a suspect in custody, | 警察还没抓到嫌疑犯 |
[38:23] | but sources say the Mala Noche drug cartel is responsible for the shooting. | 但有消息称马拉诺什贩毒集团 应为此次枪击案负责 |
[38:27] | Right now Mrs.Torres is in critical condition, | Torres夫人现在情况危急 |
[38:29] | clinging to life at Dade Memorial Hospital. | 正在戴德纪念医院治疗 |
[38:43] | Please *** | 醒一醒 |
[38:53] | If ****** | 如果你能醒过来 |
[38:56] | I will*********** | 我不会再让别人伤害你 |
[39:01] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:07] | Anita. | |
[39:15] | Let me see those hands. And get up slowly. | 把手举起来 慢慢起身 |
[39:20] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[39:24] | Hands where I can see ’em. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[39:26] | Anita,you betrayed me. | Anita 你背叛我 |
[39:28] | – Get those hands in the air. – Don’t do it. Don’t. | – 举起手来 – 别这样 不要 |
[39:32] | – Hands in the air. – Don’t. Don’t do it. | – 举起手来 – 别这样 不要 |
[39:35] | – Hey! Your hands! – I love you. | – 举起手来! – 我爱你 |
[40:14] | So,El Asesino… ain’t so mythical. | El Asesino… 也没那么神 |
[40:24] | Looks like your face paid the price for talking to me. | 看来见过我后 你被人揍了 |
[40:28] | I guess you’ve been demoted. | 我想你地位下降了 |
[40:30] | Yeah,well,you know,nothing’s for free. | 天下没有免费的午餐 |
[40:33] | Elsa… is she okay? | Elsa… 她还好吗? |
[40:37] | She’s okay. | 她还好 |
[40:43] | You know,I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想… |
[40:45] | *****.Grace. | 你之前所说的 回报 |
[40:51] | – It’s like forgiveness,right? – It can be. | – 就好比宽恕? – 差不多 |
[40:56] | So what I did today might have earned me a little? | 那我今天所为 是否能取得宽恕? |
[41:01] | That’s up to you. | 随你怎么想 |
[41:14] | – Walter. – Mr. O’Shay? | – O’Shay先生? |
[41:17] | I think you have great potential. | 我认为你很有潜力 |
[41:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:21] | But if Horatio continues to ignore procedure,your whole team could be in jeopardy. | 但如果Horatio一直无视规矩 你们整个小组都会有危险 |
[41:26] | And I don’t want to see that happen. | 我可不愿看见这事发生 |
[41:29] | What is it that you want,Mr. O’Shay? | 你想怎么样 O’Shay先生? |
[41:32] | A little cooperation. | 好好合作 |
[41:34] | – Cooperation? – Yeah. | – 合作? – 是的 |
[41:37] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[41:47] | I would never work with that guy. | 我绝不会和那家伙合作 |
[41:49] | I know you wouldn’t. | 我知道你不会 |
[41:51] | But it might not be a bad idea for him to think you would. | 但让他觉得你会也不失为一个好主意 |
[42:06] | I love it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[42:09] | Anita. | |
[42:11] | If you and Carlos wanted to stay,I could arrange that. | 如果你和Carlos想留下来 我能安排 |
[42:17] | I can’t. I’m needed back home. | 不行 我得回家 |
[42:20] | But if you go back to Mexico,they’re gonna kill you. | 但如果你回墨西哥 他们会杀了你 |
[42:27] | What would you do? | 是你的话 你会怎么做? |
[42:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:39] | You take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[42:43] | You,too. | 你也一样 |
[42:56] | CSI MIAMI Season 10 Episode 05 |