Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] This supercell is massive,folks. 这次龙卷风范围非常广 听众们
[00:01] It’s parked itself over the entire county. 横扫了整个州
[00:04] Expect rain and high winds over the next 24 hours. 接下来的24小时内将会有狂风暴雨
[00:07] Gusts of up to 80 mph have downed trees and power lines… 高达80英里的风已经卷倒树木和电线…
[00:10] The National Weather Service has issued a tornado warning until 10:00 p.m… 国家电气预报中心发出龙卷风预警 将持续到晚上10点…
[00:14] This tornado touched down at 12:31… 龙卷风刚刚登陆…
[00:18] Dispatch confirming a CSI unit has arrived at the trailer park 调度中心确认 一组CSI人员已到达
[00:21] where we have a report of a dead body. Over. 号称发现尸体的拖车公园 结束
[00:28] MDPD. Hello? 迈阿密戴德警方 有人不?
[00:33] I’ll check the hall. 我去看下客厅
[00:48] Clear! 安全!
[00:49] Three tornados have touched down in the last hour. 在上个小时内 已发生三次龙卷风袭击
[00:52] This has developed into a life-threatening situation. 事态已经发展到了致命威胁境地
[00:55] Where are you guys? Horatio is recalling everyone back to the lab. 你们在哪 伙计们? Horatio要求大家速回实验室
[00:58] Get back to me as soon as you can.H., 尽快回复我 H
[01:01] Ryan and Walter picked up a call on their way out of Hialeah. They’re at the trailer park near Kendall. Ryan和Walter在离开海厄利亚市时接到电话 他们在靠近肯德尔的拖车公园
[01:06] Kendall is in the evacuation zone. 肯德尔位于疏散区
[01:08] Yeah,they’re already reporting funnel clouds over there… We go to get them out of there. – 嗯 预报说那儿已经形成漏斗云了… – 得赶紧把他们带出来
[01:14] She’s still warm,Wolfe. 她身体还温暖 Wolfe
[01:16] Plus she’s wearing her pajamas. 而且还穿着睡衣
[01:17] She must have just woken up when she got attacked. 被袭击时她可能刚醒
[01:19] Look at this picture. She lived here with her parents. 看这照片 她和父母一起住
[01:21] Why did they leave her behind? 他们怎么会丢下她?
[01:23] I don’t understand. This place should have been evacuated. 奇怪了 这儿已经被疏散了
[01:25] The evacuation was,like,an hour ago. 一小时前人们就撤离了
[01:27] 911 call just came in,like,30 minutes back. 报警中心在大约30分钟前接到电话
[01:30] Maybe she got hit with a blunt object,like these golf clubs? 或许她被硬物击中 比如这个高尔夫球杆?
[01:33] Maybe so. 有可能
[01:34] I’m going to call into Tom and see if we can get permission to move the body. 我联系Tom看他是否同意我们移动尸体
[01:38] Dispatch. 调度中心
[01:39] Dispatch,this is CSI Simmons,over. 调度中心 我是CSI的Simmons 结束
[01:50] Ryan,Walter,come in. Ryan Walter 呼叫
[01:52] Come on,guys. 快点 伙计们
[01:57] Eric,take a look at this. Eric 看这儿
[02:00] – Take a look at that. – Oh,yeah. – 你看那 – 啊呀
[02:05] Dispatch,I repeat… this is CSI Walter Simmons. Over. 调度中心 重复… 我是CSI的Walter Simmons 结束
[02:13] Dispatch,I repeat… this is CS… 调度中心 重复… 我是 CS…
[02:21] All right,I’m calling it,man. 算了 听我的 伙计
[02:23] We got to get out of here before things get worse outside. 咱们得在形势变糟前赶紧撤离
[02:32] All right,cut all around the body. 沿着尸体周围堆砌
[02:35] We’ll save as much of the crime scene as we can. 尽量保护现场
[02:44] – This is getting worse. – Yeah. – 越来越严峻了 – 是啊
[02:50] Ryan,Walter,come on,guys,pick up the damn radio! Ryan Walter 拜托 赶紧给我回话!
[02:53] H.,we’re not going to make it. We’re not going to outrun this. H 我们做不到的 我们不可能比龙卷风快
[02:55] We don’t have a choice. Here we go. 没得选了 冲吧
[02:57] Hang on,Eric. Hang on! 抓住了 Eric 抓住!
[03:00] We got to roll her up. 我们要把她裹起来
[03:04] – We got to find a closet! – Yeah! – 我们得找个壁橱! – 对!
[03:19] Wolfe,I got it! Wolfe 我找到了!
[03:21] Walter! Hold on! Walter! 坚持住!
[03:24] ****.Walter! 我们要留住尸体 快点Walter!
[03:31] Catch! 接住!
[03:34] Hold it! You got it?! 抓住! 你抓住了吗?!
[03:37] Pull the line! 快拉啊!
[03:39] Hold on! Hold on! Wolfe! 抓紧! 抓紧了! Wolfe!
[03:44] Hold it! 抓紧啊!
[03:51] Wolfe!
[03:57] Wolfe! Wolfe!
[04:05] Walter!
[04:53] – Ryan? – Walter,where’s Ryan?Ryan?! – Walter Ryan呢? Ryan?!
[04:56] – Walter? – Where’s Ryan? – Ryan在哪?
[04:59] Ryan?! Ryan?! Ryan?!?
[05:18] CSI MIAMI Season 10 Episode 03
[05:27] * We don’t get fooled again *
[05:31] * Don’t get fooled again *
[05:35] * No,no! *
[05:47] Where was the last place you saw him,Walter? 你最后在哪儿见到他的 Walter?
[05:50] Here. He was helping me move the body to the closet. 就这 他帮我把尸体移到壁橱去
[05:52] – You guys risked your lives to move a dead body? – It was evidence. – 你俩冒着生命危险就为了移动尸体? – 这是证据啊
[05:55] Stupid,Walter. 你死心眼啊 Walter
[06:02] We got to get those hands looked at. 得先找人来给你医治下这双手
[06:04] I threw him a string of Christmas lights. 我扔一串圣诞灯给他
[06:06] Did he make it to the closet? Why-Why didn’t he make it to the closet? 他进壁橱了吗? 为什么他没能进壁橱?
[06:08] It was a tornado! 那可是龙卷风!
[06:15] Hang on a second. 等会儿
[06:16] Did you hear that? 你们听到没?
[06:19] I got him. 我找到他了
[06:20] We got him,Eric! He’s right here! He’s right here! 找到他了 Eric! 他就在这儿! 就在这儿!
[06:23] – All right,Ryan,ready? – Here we go. Ready… – 是Ryan 准备好了吗? – 开始 好…
[06:27] Get me a paramedic right here!Hey,Ryan. 这儿需要医护人员! 嘿 Ryan
[06:29] Here you go,buddy. Let me see,let me see. There you go. 没事了 伙计 让我看看 我看看
[06:32] Ryan,you hang in there! All right,you just hang in. Ryan 坚持住啊! 坚持住
[06:34] Multiple contusions! Paramedic,right here please! 多处挫伤! 医护人员 来这儿!
[06:37] There you go. Easy. 慢点儿 放松
[06:40] Attaboy,attaboy. 好样的 好样的
[06:45] There you go,there you go. Easy. Easy. 放松 放松 慢点
[06:56] We still have to solve the murder of a young woman,my friends. 同志们 我们得继续调查是谁杀了这女孩
[07:00] We no longer have her body,and we don’t have a crime scene. 尸体已经不见了 现场也被破坏了
[07:04] Cadaver dogs are here. They’ll be able to track her scent through the air. 警犬在这儿 它们能识别她的气味
[07:07] It was an F-2 tornado. Her body could be in Broward. 这可是F2级龙卷风 尸体都可能被吹到布劳沃德去了
[07:09] Not necessarily. The F-2 winds,they clock in at about 150. 不一定 F2级龙卷风登陆时 风速为150英里
[07:13] So you convert that to force,and that should give us the maximum distance her body could have been thrown. 转换成力 就可以算出尸体最远的抛出距离
[07:17] Dispatch said an unsub male placed a 911 call. 调度中心说是位匿名男性打的报警电话
[07:21] – Where are the girl’s parents? – Parents are Gary and Laura Sutton. – 这姑娘的父母呢? – 父母是Gary和Laura Sutton
[07:24] The victim Ellie was their daughter. Tripp’s looking for them in the shelters now. 受害人Ellie是他们的女儿 Tripp现在去避难所看他们了
[07:27] – How-How much you think she weighed? – No more than 110. – 她大概有多重? – 不超过110磅
[07:30] Hey,keep your eyes peeled for a set of golf clubs,too. 还要注意找高尔夫球棍
[07:33] Red and black bag.Could be our murder weapon. 红黑球袋 可能是作案工具
[07:34] According to these calculations,the max distance her body could have been thrown would have been 2,000 yards. 根据计算 尸体最远在2000码外
[07:39] 2,000 yards. We need to find this girl. 2000码 得找到这姑娘
[08:38] Delko,I got a runner. I need you to head him off. Delko 有人逃跑 你去前面截他
[08:43] Stop! Hey,you… 别跑! 嘿 就是你…
[08:47] I told you to stop! Why are you running,huh? 叫你别跑! 为什么还跑?
[08:50] That woman spooked me. 那女人吓到我了
[08:51] You look pretty good for somebody that just went through a tornado. 你看上去气色不错嘛 不像是刚经历了龙卷风的人啊
[08:53] What the hell were you doing? You stealing from these people? 你干嘛呢? 你偷这些人的东西?
[08:56] I wasn’t stealing. I’m scavenging. 不是偷 我是在捡
[08:58] – Come on,what does it matter? – What you do you mean,what does it matter?! – 拜托 有什么关系? – 什么没什么关系?!
[09:01] These people just went through the worst day of their lives! 这些人刚经历了一辈子最惨的一天!
[09:03] – You’re going to steal from them?! – Look at this. – 你还要偷他们的东西?! – 看这个
[09:05] I think this is the golf bag Walter found in the trailer. That’s what you did,didn’t you? 我估计这是Walter在拖车上发现的球袋 是你干的 是不是?
[09:08] – You came back here to get all your incriminating evidence. – What? – 你是来毁灭罪证的 – 啥?
[09:10] Last time we saw that golf bag,it was next to the body of a murdered girl. 上次我们见到这个高尔夫球袋 是在一个被害女孩尸体旁
[09:14] – You had something to do with that? – Whoa,hold on there.I didn’t kill nobody. – 和你有关吧? – 打住 我可没杀过人
[09:17] I’m just here for the swag,I swear. 我只是在这儿捡东西的 我发誓
[09:19] And I’m going to take the word of a scumbag like you? 你觉得我会信你这个人渣的话不?
[09:21] Take him! 拷起来!
[09:25] All right,what the hell is this? 这到底是什么呀?
[09:26] Is this a satellite dish? 这是个卫星信号接收器吗?
[09:28] I don’t know. 不知道
[09:29] We should process all this stuff… see if we can put this guy at the crime scene. 我们应该把这些东西都取证一下… 看这家伙和凶案有没关联
[09:32] All right. 好嘞
[09:34] Good boy. Go on. What you got? 好孩子 来 找到啥了?
[09:39] Sometimes he can throw a false hit. 他也有不准的时候
[09:42] Is he always looking up like that? 他经常这样往上看么?
[09:48] Hey,buy that pooch a porterhouse and send me the bill. 给这狗买块上等牛腰肉 我买单
[09:51] Good boy. 好孩子
[09:53] Yeah,this is CSI Simmons. We’re going to need a bucket. 喂 我是CSI的Simmons 我们需要个升降台
[10:13] Chief Rawlings has requested that a CSI help search for bodies,Eric. Rawlings主任要求CSI成员 帮助搜寻遇难者遗体 Eric
[10:17] All right,no problem. I’m on it. Just keep me posted,all right? 好的 没问题 我马上去 随时告知最近进展 好么?
[10:19] You got it. Dr.Loman. 好的 Loman医生
[10:21] I’m afraid this poor girl is a pin cushion. 这可怜的丫头身上都是碎屑
[10:23] Do I have anything to go on? 还剩下什么线索吗?
[10:25] Well,these hematomas are antemortem. Someone hit her very hard many times. 这些血肿是临死前造成的 有人重击过她许多次
[10:31] This trauma to the torso,she probably died from a cardio-embolic episode. 看这些躯干上的创伤 我估计她死于心脏栓塞
[10:35] – Could this damage have been done with a golf club? – Oh,no question. – 有可能是高尔夫球杆造成的么? – 毫无疑问
[10:39] Swing a club,you’re hitting someone 120 miles an hour. 挥动球杆能达到120英里的时速
[10:44] There’s one more thing I can tell you. 还有一件事
[10:46] Ellie had a boyfriend. She’s wearing a claddagh. Ellie有个男朋友 她手上戴着一枚许愿戒指
[10:50] An Irish promise ring. Heart’s pointing up,means someone’s missing her. 是一种爱尔兰的承诺指环 爱心朝上 表示有人在想念她
[10:54] This is my neighborhood,and you can’t keep me out of here, 我家就住这 你没有权利不让我进去
[10:58] – all right?! – Doctor,would you stow the body,please? Thanks,Tom. – 明白吗? – 医生 麻烦你把尸体装好 谢了 Tom
[11:02] Officer? Officer? 警官? 警官?
[11:06] – Are you in charge here? – I am.My name’s Lieutenant Caine. – 你是这里的主管么? – 我是 我是Caine队长
[11:09] Look,one of your officers said that you found our daughter’s body here. 你们有个警官说 在这儿找到了我女儿的尸体
[11:13] – Are you Ellie’s parents? – Yes. – 你们是Ellie的父母? – 没错
[11:15] We-We just wanted to explain that there’s been some kind of misunderstanding. 我们就想了解一下 是不是有什么误会
[11:19] This-this girl can’t be our daughter. 不可能是我们女儿啊
[11:22] – Do you have a picture of Ellie? – Of course. – 你有Ellie的照片么? – 当然有
[11:33] I’m sorry,but this is the girl we found in your trailer. 我很抱歉 但是这位确实就是 我们在拖车里找到的女孩
[11:37] – It appears she’s been murdered. – No.Wait,wait,wait. – 而且她是被谋杀的 – 不对啊 等等
[11:42] Ellie wasn’t with us when we left. 我们离开的时候 Ellie没和我们一起
[11:45] She,she lives in the dorms on campus at Dade U. She wasn’t… 她 她住在达德大学宿舍里 她没有…
[11:50] She was dressed in pajamas,as if she slept here. 她当时正穿着睡衣 似乎是在这过夜的
[11:55] The National Weather Service has issued a tornado warning until 10:00 p.m. tonight. 国家电气预报中心发出龙卷风预警 将持续到晚上10点…
[11:59] What about the family photos? 全家福要带上么?
[12:05] – I didn’t check her room. Did you? – No,no,she’s on campus. – 我没检查她的房间 你检查了么? – 没 她在学校啊
[12:09] Look,I want to see her right now. 我现在就要见她
[12:11] I don’t think that’s advisable at this time,but I’ll let you know. 现在并不合适 到时我会通知你们的
[12:32] Hey,I’ve been through everything in that scavenger’s bag, 我把那个捡破烂的包都过了一遍
[12:35] and other than the golf bag,nothing really connects back to the victim. 除了高尔夫球包之外 没什么和受害者有关的东西
[12:39] So are you having any luck with this satellite dish? 卫星信号接收器有什么发现么?
[12:43] Well,it’s not a dish,so my next guess is a flying saucer. 这不是接收器 我估计是个飞碟
[12:47] – Oh,hey,congratulations. – For what? – 恭喜了啊 – 为啥?
[12:49] H put a commendation in your file,because Ryan told him how you saved his life. H表彰了你 因为Ryan告诉他 你是怎么救了他一命
[12:53] Ryan doesn’t even know. Ryan根本自己都不知道
[12:56] Ryan doesn’t know what? Ryan不知道啥?
[12:58] – Never mind. Whatever. – Okay. – 没啥 管他呢 – 好吧
[13:06] What is all that? 那些都是什么啊?
[13:08] The sensors,I think. 我想是传感器
[13:10] ‘Cause this is an anemometer. For measuring wind speed. 因为这是个风速计 用来测量风速的
[13:13] So it’s some sort of a weather-data-collecting thing? 所以说这是采集气象数据之类的玩意?
[13:17] Yeah,and these are cameras. 是啊 这些是摄像机
[13:19] This might be our first witness. 这可能是我们的第一个目击证人
[13:21] Where is the hard drive? 那硬盘在哪儿呢?
[13:26] – Must broadcast to a remote station. – I can start calling the universities. – 肯定传送给某个远程接收站了 – 我可以给附近大学打电话问问
[13:29] No,no,no,wait. 不用 等等
[13:32] You might not have to. Check this out. 也许不必了 看这里
[13:35] Well,there were some sort of words there,but they’re all scraped off. 上面本来有字 但是都被刮掉了
[13:39] Yes,but it was stamped. And when you stamp metal,you weaken it. 是的 但被冲压过了 金属一旦被冲压 就看不清了
[13:43] – Hey,where’s that big magnet? – Um,uh,yeah. – 那个大磁铁在哪儿? – 呃 对了
[14:01] Sir. 给
[14:02] Okay,now if we apply a magnetic field to that area, 好嘞 如果我们在那片区域覆盖磁场
[14:07] it’ll be stronger where the metal is weaker. 就会强化这块变弱的地方
[14:11] And the shavings are gonna stick where the lettering was. That’s brilliant. Okay. 磁屑就会粘附在字母所在区域 太聪明了
[14:24] “If found,please call…” “一旦拾到 请拨打…”
[14:30] So why were you guys conducting weather research at a trailer park? 你们为什么在拖车场做气象调查?
[14:33] Or is it true they’re really tornado magnets? 还是说拖车会吸引龙卷风?
[14:36] No,that’s a myth. 不 那可真是未解之谜
[14:37] Our data models suggested there was a high chance that a funnel would drop near there. 我们的数据模型分析出 漏斗云出现在那里的几率很大
[14:40] So you guys are NOAA or some local U? 你们是海洋大气局还是本地大学的?
[14:42] More freelance. We’re storm chasers. 更加算是自由职业者吧 我们是风暴追击者
[14:45] You mean,the idiots that drive into tornadoes? 就是那些开着车往龙卷风里冲的蠢蛋?
[14:48] Well,we do it for scientific research. 我们可是为了科学研究
[14:50] But that is why we invented the Turtle. 这就是我们发明海龟的原因
[14:53] – Turtle? – This. – 海龟? – 就这个
[14:55] It’s an anagram for Total Remote Tornado Logging Equipment. 是全远程龙卷风探测设备的换序构词
[14:58] Like today we placed it in the trailer park,and then we drove out of there. 就像今天这样 我们把它放在拖车停车场 再开车离开
[15:01] When the tornado hit,it sent us all the data safe and sound in the Armadillo. 当龙卷风来袭时 它会安全而又清晰地 传输数据给身在犰狳的我们
[15:05] What? Armadillo? 什么? 犰狳?
[15:07] Only armadillos I know are back home in Lubbock. 我只知道我的家乡拉布科才有犰狳
[15:10] It’s our research vehicle. 是我们研究用汽车的名字
[15:12] So,what? I mean,you guys,you guys have an animal fetish? 怎样? 你们还崇拜动物?
[15:17] No. We sell our data,our footage to colleges,TV shows. 不是 我们将得来的数据和录像 贩卖给大学和电视台
[15:20] And our clients,they kinda like that we have cool names,weird toys. 我们的客户群喜欢酷一点的名字 和奇形怪状的玩意儿什么的
[15:24] So you’re not risking your lives for science,you’re in it for the money. 所以你们这不是为科学献身 而是为了挣钱
[15:28] Did you guys see anybody when you dropped this thing off earlier? 你们早些时候把这东西丢这儿的时候 有没有看见什么人?
[15:30] No,place was like a ghost town. That’s why we were in there. 没 这地方当时跟个鬼镇似的 所以我们才去的
[15:32] We’re the ones who called County to clear the area. 是我们打电话给县里叫他们疏散的
[15:35] So where’s the footage from the Turtle? 那海龟里的录像呢?
[15:38] No use lying about this,Leon. 没必要撒谎的 Leon
[15:41] Please don’t tell our clients this,but we got a bug in the system. 拜托不要告诉我们的客户 我们的系统里有一个缺陷
[15:44] It erased all our video. 它清除了我们所有的录影带
[15:46] Really? 真的么?
[15:48] Good thing we got a few toys of our own. 还好我们自己也有些玩意儿
[15:55] Walter.
[15:57] Hey. I’ve rebuilt most of the video. 我修复了大多数影像
[16:01] Have these cameras been rolling the whole time? 这些摄像头一直处于拍摄状态?
[16:04] Yep,from the moment they dropped it to when the tornado hit. 是啊 从他们丢在那里开始 一直到龙卷风来袭
[16:07] It’s not pointed at the Suttons’ trailer,but it should show us anyone on the street. 没有对准Suttons家的拖车 但应该能记录下街道上出现的人
[16:12] There’s our intrepid storm chasers putting it down. 我们勇猛无畏的风暴追击者 正在安置它
[16:15] Walter,is that vehicle leaving? Walter 那辆车是要走么?
[16:18] No,it’s stopping,looks like. 不是 看起来是在停车吧
[16:22] Freeze that. 暂停
[16:25] I can’t make out that guy’s face. 我没办法放大那家伙的样貌
[16:27] Fits the time for Ellie’s murder,though. 倒是符合Ellie的遇害时间
[16:29] Is that a uniform? 这是制服吗?
[16:32] You know what? Clean up that plate. 滤清车牌
[16:39] Car’s registered to a Travis Renner. 车子是登记在Travis Renner名下
[16:41] Address over at Dade U. ,where Ellie went to school. 地址是在达德大学 正是Ellie上学的地方
[16:45] Walter,you just found the boyfriend. Walter 你找到她男朋友了
[16:57] So,you go to the school,but you’re also in the Navy? 你既上学 又在海军服役?
[17:00] Not yet,ma’am. 还没呢 女士
[17:02] I’m on an ROTC scholarship. 我有预备役军官训练营的奖学金
[17:04] I don’t get my commission until after I graduate. 毕业后才能拿到奖金
[17:06] Travis,let me ask you a question. Travis 问你一个问题
[17:08] Why would Ellie go home in the middle of the night? 为什么Ellie会半夜回到家中?
[17:15] She said she was homesick. 她说她想家
[17:17] Ellie was really close to her parents. Ellie和她父母很亲密
[17:19] Is that why was she kept the relationship from them? 所以她才隐瞒你们的关系吗?
[17:22] She did that for me,sir. 都是为了我
[17:24] Commander doesn’t allow cadets to date. 指挥官不允许军校学生谈恋爱
[17:26] You were at the house today,Travis. 你今天去过她家 Travis
[17:28] I was worried about her. 我很担心她
[17:29] All the storm warnings? 你是指风暴警报的时候吗?
[17:31] I knocked,no one answered. 我敲了门 可是没人应答
[17:33] That’s a whole lot of knocking. You were there for 20 minutes. 你可真没少敲啊 整整20分钟呢
[17:36] – I waited,tried calling her cell a few times. – Renner! – 我一直等着 还打了好几次电话
[17:40] These relief supplies are not gonna load themselves. 救济物资可不会自己跑上车
[17:44] Look,I’m dying inside and I have to pretend that everything is great. 我已经心如死灰 却还得假装若无其事
[17:48] I keep going over and over in my head,if only I had seen something. 我回忆了无数遍 要是有所察觉就好了
[17:53] I’m sorry. 失陪
[17:58] Think that’s the whole story? 你相信吗?
[18:01] It rarely is. 很难
[18:08] Dispatch,this is CSI Delko. 调度中心 我是CSI的Delko
[18:10] I’ve finished up with search and rescue at the trailer park. 拖车场的搜救工作已经结束
[18:13] Returning to the lab. 现在启程回实验室
[18:14] CSI Delko,we acknowledge. We have you back in service. CSI delko 收到 我们会安排
[18:27] Hey. Come here,boy. Come here. 过来 乖孩子 过来
[18:43] That’s a good boy. 真是个好孩子
[18:47] What’s that on your paws? 你爪子上是什么
[18:52] That’s not your blood. 不是你的血吧
[18:55] Here come here. 来 过来
[18:57] Show me where you came from. Come on. 告诉我你是从哪来的 乖
[19:26] – Loman. – Hey,Tom,it’s Eric. – Tom 我是Eric
[19:28] – What’s going on,Eric? – Yeah,listen,I got another body for you. – Eric 怎么 – 又找到一具尸体
[19:31] Guy’s got some kind of,some kind of wound near his throat; big hole. 死者咽喉部位有伤口 一个大洞
[19:36] I’ll send someone out. 我派人过去
[19:38] Wait a minute. Tom,Tom,what do bubbles mean? 等等 Tom 怎么会有气泡?
[19:40] Bubbles are coming out of the wound. 伤口不断有气泡冒出
[19:42] Eric,that means he’s still alive. Eric 说明他还没死
[19:44] I checked his pulse! There was nothing! 我探过脉搏 明明已经没有了!
[19:46] – Probably too faint from blood loss. – Hang on. – 也许是失血过多导致昏迷 – 等下
[19:48] All right,tell me what to do! 好了 我该怎么做
[19:50] Okay,you need to make it so that he can breathe through the hole. 你得想办法让他透过伤口呼吸
[19:54] Do you have a pen?! 有笔吗?
[19:56] – Yeah,I have a pen. – Empty it out so that it’s a tube. – 有 – 抽掉笔芯把它变成管子
[19:59] Then feel around for the hole and stick the pen into it. 查看一下洞的周围 然后把笔插进去
[20:05] – There’s something in the wound. – Can you pull it out? – 伤口里有东西 – 能取出来吗?
[20:07] Yeah,I’m pulling it out right now. 能 正在拔
[20:13] Yeah,all right,I got it out. I got it out. 好了 拿出来了 拿出来了
[20:22] All right,He’s breathing. He’s breathing. 行了 能呼吸了 能呼吸了
[20:25] Send an ambulance,Tom! Send an ambulance. 叫救护车 Tom! 叫救护车
[20:28] Hey,you’re gonna be all right. 嘿 会没事的
[20:32] You’re gonna be all right. 你会没事的
[20:39] Ellie’s father’s still here. Said he won’t leave without her body. Ellie的父亲还等在这儿 说见不到遗体就不走
[20:43] – Where do we stand on that? – Still extracting debris. – 检查得怎样了? – 还在提取组织样本
[20:46] – Hope to send my results up to Trace soon. – Okay,find me. – 希望能尽快把结果给鉴证科 – 好 有结果通知我
[20:51] Mr.Sutton? Sutton先生?
[20:54] I’m not going,Lieutenant. 队长 我不会走的
[20:56] I can’t leave Ellie alone in this place. 我不能把Ellie一个人留在这儿
[20:59] Mr.Sutton,Ellie’s not alone. Sutton先生 Ellie不会孤单
[21:01] She’s with people who are doing everything they can. 她跟我们在一起 大家都在尽全力帮她查明真相
[21:04] But I’m her father. 但我是她父亲
[21:06] – I have to do something for her. – You know what? – 我必须为她做点什么 – 知道吗?
[21:09] You know what the best thing you can do is go home and be with your wife. 你现在最该做的 就是回去陪你的妻子
[21:12] And I’ll call you when it’s time,okay? 到时我会给你电话 好吗?
[21:23] This never gets easy,does it? 这些事很不好干吧?
[21:25] No,it doesn’t. 是的
[21:27] Just received the results from Ellie’s blood work. 刚刚收到Ellie的血检报告了
[21:30] You should see this. 你看
[21:35] – Are you sure about these,Tom? – Yes. – Tom 你确定? – 确定
[21:40] Thank you. 非常感谢
[21:46] Natalia,the ROTC commander,I need his number. Natalia 我要预备役军官训练营 指挥员的电话
[21:51] Travis,as a cadet,you swore to an honor code. Travis 作为军校学生 你曾宣誓诚实
[21:55] That’s right,sir. 是的 长官
[21:56] Well,you broke the code. 可你违背了誓言
[21:57] We just got these test results back. 检测结果出来了
[22:01] Positive for HCG? 促性腺激素检测呈阳性?
[22:04] What is that? 什么意思?
[22:05] It’s a hormone that’s only detectable in women when they’re pregnant. 这种激素只会出现在孕妇身上
[22:09] Pregnant? 孕妇?
[22:11] – I didn’t know Ellie was pregnant. – And that is the second time you’ve lied to us. – 我不知道Ellie怀孕了 – 你已经第二次对我们撒谎了
[22:16] I didn’t lie to you. 我没有
[22:19] I just didn’t tell you. 我只是没告诉你们
[22:23] I spoke to your commanding officer. 我和你的指挥官谈过
[22:25] What? Why did you do that? 什么? 为什么?
[22:27] – Do you know what that means? – We know exactly what it means. – 你们知道这意味着什么吗? – 十分清楚
[22:29] It means an automatic discharge for you if you got her pregnant. 意味着如果是你让她怀孕 你就被自动解职了
[22:34] Oh,my God. You just ruined my life. 天啊 你们毁了我的人生
[22:36] That’s exactly what you said to her last night,isn’t it? Isn’t that why she ended up going home? 昨晚你就是这么对她说的吗? 所以她才回家?
[22:41] It… it’ll be okay. 会好的
[22:43] We know what we have to do. 我们都清楚该怎么办
[22:46] – Make an appointment tomorrow to get this taken care of. – Travis,this is our baby. – 明天就去预约手术拿掉吧 – Travis 这是我们的孩子
[22:50] We already talked about getting married. 我们都说好结婚了
[22:51] After I get my commission. 等我正式入伍以后
[22:53] Ellie,if you’re pregnant,there is no commission. Ellie 如果你怀孕 我就无法入伍了
[22:55] I don’t care if you’re in the military. 我不在乎你能不能进军队
[22:57] Yeah,I know. You’ve been trying to get me to quit for months. 我知道 几个月来你一直试图让我退伍
[23:01] I just walked right into your trap. 我中了你的套了
[23:06] You went there this morning to get out of the trap you’re in,Travis. 那天早上你就是去解套的吧 Travis
[23:09] No,I didn’t. I went there to apologize. 不 我是去道歉
[23:12] Really? You changed your mind just like that… that fast? 是吗? 你这么快就改变主意了?
[23:14] I didn’t want to lose her. 我不想失去她
[23:17] God,even if it meant losing my scholarship. 上帝 就算要为此失去奖学金
[23:22] But no one was home.I didn’t lie to you about that. 但家里没人 我没骗你
[23:26] I swear. 我发誓
[23:31] I want a lawyer,sir. 我需要律师
[23:34] I think that’s a capital idea. 明智之举
[23:43] Found a… found a new boyfriend for you. 我给你找了个新男友
[23:47] He’s really cute. He’s short. 非常可爱 个头不大
[23:50] Maybe more hairy than you’re used to. 毛发比你以前还多
[23:55] – You got a lost dog? – Yeah. – 你捡回一只狗? – 对
[23:57] Animal Services is looking for the owners,but,uh,I just want to make sure he doesn’t go to a shelter. 动物保护协会还在寻找失主 但 我不想它被送去收容所
[24:03] I remember you saying how much you miss having a dog around. 我记得你说多想身边有只狗
[24:06] That’s true. I do. 没错 我很想要
[24:07] You know,I never want to be accused of being a home wrecker,though. 但我可不想被控破坏别人家庭
[24:11] – Maybe the owners will come back. – Yeah. I hope so. – 失主也许会回来 – 我也希望
[24:16] So we’ve got two victims from the same trailer park. 同一个拖车场出现两名受害者
[24:19] That can’t be a coincidence,can it? 不可能是巧合吧?
[24:21] Well,don’t forget we did just have a tornado. 别忘了我们刚经历过飓风
[24:24] I mean,winds were strong enough to turn this thing into a projectile I had to pull out of somebody. 风力强到能把我从尸体里 拔出来的这东西变成凶器
[24:32] What is that? 是什么?
[24:34] Not sure yet. But the material is a… 还不确定 看这材质应该是…
[24:37] it’s a ripstop nylon. 防裂尼龙
[24:39] – May I see it? – Yeah. – 能给我看看吗? – 好
[24:48] – It’s a parachute. – What,a kid’s toy? What do you think? – 是降落伞 – 什么 儿童玩具? 你觉得呢?
[24:52] Not exactly. I have an idea. 说不准 我有个主意
[24:56] Will you clear off a space for me on the top of the parking garage and meet me up there in five? 你能在停车场上清理出一片空间吗? 我们五点在那儿见
[25:00] Yeah. 好的
[25:38] What the hell are you making here? 你在做什么?
[25:40] A potato gun. 土豆大炮
[25:42] Why would you want to shoot a potato? 你为啥想射土豆?
[25:44] Because it’s really fun. 因为很好玩
[25:46] I used to make these when I was a kid,and I have a feeling 我小时候经常做这个
[25:50] that our parachute was shot out of something like this. 我感觉那个小降落伞就是这样射出去的
[25:54] What,you think this gun could shoot through a man’s chest? 你认为这能射穿人的胸腔?
[25:57] Sure you can,with enough air pressure. 当然 只要有足够的气压
[25:59] I’ve seen a potato go through the hood of a car. 我见过土豆射穿汽车发动机罩
[26:01] Speaking of which,you should back up. It’s been a while since I’ve done this. 说到这个 你得躲远点 我好久没玩过了
[26:16] I saw NOAA demonstrate this once,but instead of a washer, 我见海洋大气局演示过一次 但和这个不同
[26:19] it had a probe attached to it. 那上面有个探测器
[26:20] So this could be used for tornado research? 那么这可能用于龙卷风的研究
[26:22] That’s exactly what it’s used for. 确实如此
[26:31] And Walter ran into some storm chasers at the trailer park the other day. Walter前几天刚好在拖车场 碰到几个风暴追踪者
[26:35] They were doing some research there. 他们在做研究
[26:37] God,Eric,it’s possible that this was an accident. 天呐 Eric 这可能是个意外
[26:40] They might have shot the tornado,and the tornado could have shot him. 他们应该是射向龙卷风 可是龙卷风将降落伞射向了他
[26:43] Problem is we won’t know until we find the probe. 问题是得找到探测器才能发现真相
[26:45] We have no idea where that is. 根本不知道在哪儿
[26:47] Think the probe could be in the same place I found the parachute? 有没有可能探测器和降落伞在同一地方?
[26:50] – In our victim? – Yeah. – 受害者身上? – 是的
[26:52] – Eric,that could kill him. – Yeah. I’m going to the hospital. Call them. – Eric 那会致他于死地 – 我马上就去医院 通知他们
[26:56] – Tell them I’m on my way. – Okay. – 就说我马上到 – 没问题
[27:01] At this point,I’m afraid he can’t move or speak. 这时候 他不能动也不能说话
[27:05] You have a few minutes before we bring him into surgery. 他马上要动手术 给你几分钟时间
[27:08] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[27:14] My name is Eric. 我叫Eric
[27:17] I’m the one that found you today. 我是今天发现你的人
[27:30] I know this sounds strange,but we found a piece of a weather probe inside of you. 我知道这听上去有点奇怪 我们在你身体里找到一块天气探测器
[27:39] There-There’s something still stuck in there,doctors,they’ll be able to get it out. 还有一些在你身体里 医生会想办法取出来
[27:47] Hopefully,then,we can figure out what happened to you. 希望如此 那样我们就能找到真相
[27:50] But you’re in good hands here. 你会得到很好的照顾
[27:53] And I’ll be here. 我会在这里
[27:56] I’ll be here every step of the way. 我会一直陪着你
[28:09] Hey,Wolfe,what are you doing here? I thought you were in the hospital. 嗨 Wolfe 你在这干啥呢? 我还以为你在医院
[28:11] Oh,no,doctor says I’m fine. 没有 医生说我好着呢
[28:13] You know what the guys in Patrol are calling me? 你知道巡逻队的伙计叫我啥么?
[28:16] – Dorothy. – Dorothy! Guess what. 童话”绿野仙踪”中女主角 被龙卷风吹走
[28:18] You were in that tornado,too. That makes you Toto. 托托: 女主角的狗
[28:21] Whatever,man. Hey,uh,listen,I wanted to talk to you about what you told Horatio. 随你怎么说 伙计 我想跟你谈谈 你跟Horatio汇报的那事
[28:24] Okay,we can talk about that,but first,take a look at this. 可以 但先看看这个
[28:27] Surgeons pulled this out of the guy that Delko found. 医生从Delko发现的受害者体内取出的
[28:29] Calleigh says it’s a weather probe. Calleigh说这是天气探测器
[28:32] Been waiting for this. 终于到了
[28:36] KPA…
[28:40] “K” stands for kilo. Don’t know what “P.A.” stands for. “K”应该是代表千克 不知道”P.A.”是啥意思
[28:43] You know,I took a… a scale and measurement class in college. 我在大学修过测量课程
[28:47] Uh,we used these mnemonic devices.P.A.,P.A.,P.A.,P.A. Pa… 我们用过这种助记方式
[28:54] pa is a father. Your father puts pressure on you to get good grades. Papa是爸爸 爸爸给你压力 让你考到好分数
[29:00] Pressure… pascal. 压力… 帕斯卡
[29:02] Pascal is a unit of measurement used in barometric pressure. 帕斯卡是大气压力单位
[29:05] Okay.Barometric pressure. 好吧 大气压
[29:07] You use that in tornado research. 这会在龙卷风研究中用到
[29:10] So that means the storm hunters did shoot our victim. 就是说那些暴风追踪者确实射中了受害者
[29:13] Yeah,and I think I know how to figure out whether or not they meant to. 是啊 我想我有办法 弄清楚他们是否故意为之
[29:16] These probes,they start recording the moment that they’re launched. 这些探测器一发射出去就开始记录数据
[29:19] So if we match its first registered recording with NOAA’s barometric pressure data for the area, 如果首次记录的数据与 海洋大气局记录的当地大气压吻合
[29:24] then we’ll know exactly what time the victim was shot. 那么就能查明受害者被射中的具体时间
[29:26] Yeah,yeah. But somebody shoots you in the middle of a tornado,could be an accident. 是啊 但有人在刮龙卷风的时候射中你 那很有可能是意外
[29:31] – Any other time,it’s attempted murder. – Yes. – 任何其他时间 都是谋杀未遂 – 没错
[29:34] – I’ll pull up NOAA’s Web site. – Okay. – 我要登入海洋大气局的网站 – 好的
[29:43] All right,first reading is 913. 第一次记录是913
[29:45] 913… 913… we got a 1:52,and I got a 10:35. 913… 913 1:52和10:35时符合
[29:51] Delko found the body at 1:00,so it can’t be the 1:52. Delko是在1:00发现的受害者 不可能是1:52
[29:55] Has to be the 10:35. 那应该是10:35
[29:58] The tornado was at 11:00. 龙卷风是11:00开始的
[30:00] Walter,this wasn’t an accident. Walter 这不是意外
[30:05] Gentlemen,do those belong to you? 先生们 这些是你们的吧
[30:08] Yeah,it’s one of our vortex probes. 是的 这是我们的旋风探测器
[30:10] After a storm,we drive around for hours looking for these things. 风暴过后 我们要开车好几个小时 找回这些东西
[30:13] Where’d you find it? 你是在哪里找到的?
[30:15] We actually,uh,pulled it out of this guy. 我们是从这个人身上取出来的
[30:18] Oh,my God. That’s Jared. 噢 天呐 那是Jared
[30:21] We just brought him on as a partner. 他刚加入成为我们的搭裆
[30:22] – You didn’t mention you had a partner. – Uh,you never asked us. – 你没说过你们有个搭裆 – 呃 你从没问过
[30:26] We just met the guy. He’s a meteorologist at a radio station. 我们偶遇此人 他是广播电台的气象学家
[30:30] He called us. He wanted to work with us. 他联系我们 想和我们一起研究
[30:32] We must have fired the probe into the tornado and it caught a downdraft. 我们肯定是向龙卷风发射 探测器时遇到了向下的气流
[30:35] Well,yeah,that’s what we thought, 是啊 我们本来也是这样想的
[30:36] but turns out the data from the probe suggests it was fired a half hour before the tornado. 不过从得到的数据看 探测器发射于龙卷风到来前半小时
[30:41] – So it’s not looking like it’s an accident. – Wait a minute. – 所以这根本不是意外 – 等等
[30:44] Leon,wasn’t that about the time that he ran off in the trailer park today? Leon 那不正是今天他离开拖车场的时间?
[30:48] He’s supposed to work our Doppler,but all he ever wants to do is field research. 他本该负责安置多普勒天气雷达 但他就是到处乱跑
[30:52] – He’s always running off with the air cannon. -Yeah,he’s weird. – 他总是拿着空气枪跑来跑去 – 是啊 他有点古怪
[30:55] He… he’d always come back with his bag all stuffed and saying it was air samples, 他回来时包总是塞得满满的 说那是空气样本
[30:58] – but he never showed us. – And today,he never came back. – 但从来不给我们看 – 今天他一直没回来
[31:01] You didn’t go looking for him? 你们没去找他?
[31:04] We warned him to be back in ten. When he didn’t show up,we left. 我们警告他十点要回来 但他一直没出现 我们就离开了
[31:06] The storm was pretty bad. 风暴太猛烈
[31:08] He drove out there on his own,so we just figured he was going to his car. 他开车出去的 我们以为他躲在车里
[31:12] – Never figured he’d wind up dead. – He’s not dead. – 从没想过他会死 – 他没死
[31:17] I just assumed,’cause of the picture. 我只是根据照片推测的
[31:19] No. He just got out of surgery. 没有 他刚做完手术
[31:21] So we’ll have to wait till he recovers to find out what happened. 所以等他醒来我们就能找出真相
[31:24] Well,that’s great. Where is he? 是啊 很好 他在哪儿?
[31:27] If there’s anything we can do to help him. 有什么我们可以帮他的?
[31:28] Actually,there is. Where is his car? 还真有 他的车在哪里?
[31:34] You know what? I think this tornado threw this car 300 feet from where they said it was. 我还以为龙卷风会把 这车扔到三百英尺以外
[31:39] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[31:44] Got a backpack here. 找到一个背包
[31:46] Yeah,grab that. The weather twins said Jared was very fond of it. 拿上吧 那两个伙计说Jared喜欢这个
[31:49] Yeah,well,I can see why. 是啊 看得出原因
[31:52] Take a look. 看看
[31:57] Jewelry,watches. 珠宝 手表
[32:01] Personal items. 私人物品
[32:03] You think he’s a scavenger,like that guy you caught? 你认为他是捡破烂的 就跟你抓的那个家伙一样?
[32:06] No,I don’t think he was a scavenger. I think he was breaking and entering. 不 我认为他是非法侵入
[32:09] – He was a thief? – Think about it. – 他是个贼? – 你想想看
[32:12] He hooks up with these storm chasers. They go into an evacuated neighborhood. 他和这些风暴追踪者混在一起 他们进入疏散空了的街区
[32:17] Gets out,he says he’s going to do research on his own. 离开团队 说是要自己进行研究
[32:19] Except he’s breaking into houses. 除非他要去非法侵入他人住宅
[32:21] So he dropped this off,went back for more. 他放下这些 再回去窃取更多
[32:24] Right. He’s not a victim. 对啊 他不是受害者
[32:26] No. 确实
[32:28] – Sorry,Eric. – Yeah,me,too. – 很遗憾 Eric – 我也是
[32:37] Wake up. 醒醒
[32:40] Wake up,Jared. 醒醒 Jared
[32:45] Yeah,that’s right,we know your name now,Jared. 是的 没错 我们知道你名字了 Jared
[32:48] We also know a few other things, 我们还知道别的事
[32:49] like you like to pretend to be a storm chaser so you can break into people’s homes. 比如你假装是暴风追踪者而私闯民宅
[32:54] We still don’t know who shot you, 但我们还不知道谁朝你开枪
[32:56] but I don’t even care right now,because as soon as you’re able to walk, 但我懒得管 因为你一旦能走动
[32:58] I’m gonna be standing at that door to take you to prison. 我就站在门那儿 等着送你进监狱
[33:03] – I tried… – Tried to what? – 我试图… – 试图干什么?
[33:05] – Stop… – You tried to stop what? – 阻止… – 你试图阻止什么?
[33:09] You tried to stop what?! 你试图阻止什么?!
[33:11] Get out of here. Now! 出去 现在!
[33:13] Pressure’s dropping. Coming through. – 血压下降 – 借过
[33:20] Okay,Tom managed to eliminate all the tornado debris from Ellie Sutton’s body, Tom去除了Ellie Sutton尸体上的残片
[33:24] which left us with three possible sources of transfer from the murder. 发现了三处可能是凶手留下的痕迹
[33:28] Okay. You mind working the tablet? 你介意用平板电脑干活吗?
[33:30] Not at all. 当然不介意
[33:33] First up is… 第一…
[33:39] a blade of,uh,Tif-dwarf Bermuda grass in her torso, 是一株矮生狗牙草
[33:43] in the wound on her torso. Center-right. – 在她身上的伤口处 – 正中央
[33:46] – Got it. – Right there. – 知道了 – 就是那个
[33:48] Now,you know that grass is on every single golf course in Miami, 你知道迈阿密的高尔夫球场 到处都有这种草吧
[33:50] so that’s probably from our murder weapon. 很可能是凶器黏上的
[33:52] Good point. 说得对
[33:54] Secondly,we got acrylic paint under the nails. 第二 死者指甲下有丙烯酸漆
[33:56] – Nothing odd about that,since she was an art student. – All right. – 这不稀奇 因为她是艺术生 – 好的
[34:00] Finally… okay. 最后… 好的
[34:03] All right,right here on her face. 好的 我们在她脸部的右颊
[34:05] The right side of her cheek,we got a mixture of ketchup 找到了面粉和番茄酱的混合物
[34:08] and flour with traces of steel wool particles. 以及钢丝绒颗粒痕迹
[34:12] – Steel wool particles. – So maybe that was left over from breakfast? – 钢丝绒颗粒痕迹 – 也许是早饭后留下的?
[34:15] – You don’t eat steel wool. – Good point. Not tasty. – 谁会吃钢丝绒 – 没错 可不好吃
[34:19] But you can make a homemade brass polish from a mixture of ketchup and flour. 但番茄酱和面粉混合可以制成铜油
[34:23] Okay,now,how do you know that? 你怎么知道的?
[34:25] It’s a little trick I learned in the Boy Scouts. 我当童子军时学到的伎俩
[34:28] Wait a minute. If a Boy Scout knows it,an ROTC cadet would know it,too,right? 等一下 如果童子军知道 那预备军官也该知道 对吧?
[34:42] My lawyer told me not to say anything. 我的律师让我保持缄默
[34:44] And you don’t have to,Travis. 你大可不必说话 Travis
[34:46] That’s all we needed. 这就够了
[34:49] – I didn’t do anything. – Save it for your lawyer,Travis. – 我什么都没干 – 跟你律师说去吧 Travis
[34:52] I didn’t do anything. I didn’t do anything. I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没干 我什么都没干
[34:57] No,you don’t understand. 不 你们不懂
[34:59] Ellie died because I didn’t do anything. Ellie之所以会死 就是因为我什么都没干
[35:12] What are you doing here?! 你在这里干嘛?!
[35:14] – Get out of my house!I’m gonna call the cops! – I’m sorry! I’m going,I’m going! – 滚出去! 我要报警了! – 对不起! 我就走 我就走!
[35:17] – I made a terrible mistake,okay? – Now! Get out of here. – 我错了还不成吗 – 现在就滚出去
[35:19] – I’m sorry. -Go! Just go. – 对不起 – 出去 快出去
[35:21] I made a mistake… 我错了…
[35:30] I froze. 我吓坏了
[35:34] How could I tell you that? 我能怎么说?
[35:37] I watched that man beat her,and I didn’t do anything. 我袖手旁观 看着她被那男的打死
[35:44] I’m a coward. 我是懦夫
[35:52] You still want to help Ellie,son? 孩子 你还是想帮Ellie的吧?
[35:54] Can you identify these men? 你能指认凶手吗?
[36:01] That’s all I need. 这就够了
[36:03] Eric,listen. Eric 听着
[36:04] Can you tell us if these were the men that you saw in the trailer? 告诉我们照片里谁是凶手
[36:08] Yes. These were the guys. 是的 就是他们
[36:12] These two… they were robbing the place when Ellie walked in on them. 这两个… Ellie撞见他们偷东西
[36:15] What about this guy? What was he doing? 这个人呢? 他在干嘛?
[36:18] He was the only one that tried to help her. 他是唯一一个想帮Ellie的人
[36:28] What the hell are you doing? 你们到底在干什么?
[36:30] She’s still alive! You got to call an ambulance! 她还有气! 快叫救护车!
[36:37] – You-You’ve been robbing these places? – You were supposed to stay in the truck,Jared. – 你们打劫了这里?
[36:44] Jared… Jared! – 你应该待在车里的 Jared
[37:02] That’s what Jared was trying to tell me. Jared原来想告诉我这些
[37:04] He tried to stop Ellie’s murder. 他想挽救Ellie
[37:07] – But I wouldn’t listen. – You were just trying to follow the evidence. – 但我没听 – 你只是遵循证据
[37:09] This isn’t evidence,okay? This is bait. 这根本不是证据 这是诱导
[37:12] These guys,they put that bag in his car to try and cover their tracks. 那些人把包放在车上 然后想掩盖罪证
[37:17] Okay.Well,this is not over. 好的 这还没完
[37:19] It can’t be that hard to find a vehicle called the Armadillo. 要找一辆叫犰狳的车并不难
[37:21] Well,let’s hope so. 希望是吧
[37:52] Eric!
[37:56] I got him,H. 我逮到他了 H
[38:11] I’ll handle this,Leon. 我来搞定这事 Leon
[38:12] Think that’s a good idea,Ronnie? 你觉得这是好主意吗 Ronnie?
[38:14] Don’t say anything,Leon. 什么也别说 Leon
[38:15] This is your only chance. 这是你唯一的机会
[38:17] Tell you what,I’ll make it easy for you. 跟你说吧 我把事情讲清楚
[38:19] Leon killed them both. 是Leon杀了那两个人
[38:21] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在说什么?
[38:22] – I’m sorry,Leon,I can’t cover for you. – You son of a bitch. I didn’t do it! You know I… – 抱歉 Leon 我不能包庇你了 – 狗娘养的 我没杀人! 你知道我…
[38:25] Ronnie killed that girl. Ronnie杀了那姑娘
[38:32] I didn’t know he was going to do it. 我不知道他要行凶
[38:34] Well,looks like a problem of he said,he said.” 这都是他自说自唱
[38:37] ” Sounds like reasonable doubt to me. 我也可以那么质疑
[38:39] You know what,Ronnie,they’re going to believe my side. You want to know why? 知道不 Ronnie 他们会相信我的 你知道原因吗?
[38:42] ‘Cause I admit it. I shot Jared. 因为我要认罪了 是我朝Jared开枪的
[38:45] – You don’t know what you’re doing. – Well,I know I can’t do this anymore. – 你知道你在干什么吗 – 我受不了了
[38:49] Jared didn’t know what we were doing. Jared对我们的所为一无所知
[38:54] 911 What’s your emergency? 911 有什么紧急情况?
[38:56] I want to report a murder. 我要报告一起凶案
[38:58] Okay,calm down,sir. What’s your location? 冷静 先生 你在哪?
[39:06] I’m sorry. 对不起
[39:09] I had to stop him from calling the cops. 我要阻止他报警
[39:11] But Leon,Jared did call the cops. Leon Jared的确报警了
[39:13] That’s how we found her body. 所以我们才会找到尸体
[39:20] Take them,please. 带他们走
[39:36] I heard you turned down the commendation from Horatio. 听说你拒绝了Horatio的嘉奖
[39:40] Yeah,I didn’t deserve that,man. 那不是我应得的
[39:43] Saving my ass doesn’t deserve a little pat on the back? 救了我都不该鼓励一下吗?
[39:50] That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you,Wolfe. 我一直想告诉你 Wolfe
[39:53] I didn’t save your life,man. 我没救你
[40:01] I wanted to,but I let go. 我很想 但我松手了
[40:04] You don’t even know what happened,do you? 你不知道发生了什么事吧?
[40:06] You know,it’s because you let go of those lights,I was able to anchor myself to those pipes. 就因为你松手了 我才能抓住那些管子
[40:11] So you did save my life. Plus,do you realize what we’ve been through? 所以你的确救了我 再说了 你知道我们都经历了什么吗?
[40:13] An F2 tornado. F2级的龙卷风啊
[40:16] That story’s gonna get us free drinks the rest of our lives. 这事足以让我们炫耀后半生了
[40:20] So give it… So give it here,give it here,man! 击个掌吧… 兄弟 击个掌吧!
[40:24] – I got to give you this. – I can’t. I hurt my… – 我只能这样 – 我不能 我伤到了…
[40:27] – Shoulder love? – Okay,shoulder love. Shoulder love. – 碰个肩吧? – 好的 碰肩
[40:31] Probably still dislocated. 可能还脱臼呢
[40:35] Thanks,Wolfe. 谢了 Wolfe
[40:37] You’re welcome,Walter. 别客气 Walter
[40:39] Let’s go. 走吧
[40:50] If you could talk,I’m… sure you wouldn’t want to talk to me. 如果你能出声 估计你也不想和我说话
[40:58] I wanted you to meet someone. 但我想让你见个人
[41:02] This is Ellie. 这是Ellie
[41:05] She’s the girl you risked your life for,when no one else would. 你冒着生命危险救了她 其他人却袖手旁观
[41:20] She’ll be there when you wake up. 你醒了就能看到她了
[42:17] I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. 抱歉
[42:37] CSI MIAMI Season 10 Episode 03 很抱歉
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第10季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme