时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Good morning, Miami Time, 96.9. | 早上好 这里是迈阿密时间 调频96.9 |
[00:04] | Weather update: high 85, low 72… | 最新天气情况 最高温度29 最低温度22 |
[00:13] | Welcome to the Ember. Reception’s right inside… | 欢迎来到Ember 接待处请往里走 |
[00:15] | You did not just make it here before I did. | 你不会是比我还早吧 |
[00:17] | Good morning, slowpoke. I live 15 minutes from here, | – 早啊 慢货 – 我住的地方离这才15分钟呢 |
[00:20] | and there’s no way you made it here before me. | 没道理你会比我早 |
[00:21] | Unless you used the siren. | 除非你一路拉警笛过来的 |
[00:24] | You used the siren, didn’t you? Nobody told me I couldn’t. | – 你拉警笛了是不是? – 没人说不行啊 |
[00:25] | Cheater. Do you want to tell me | – 狡猾 – 你是要告诉我 |
[00:26] | why I’m missing out an hour of beauty sleep? | 你就这么剥夺了我一小时的美容觉么 |
[00:28] | Yes, because we got a report of a dead body. | 没错 发现新尸体了 |
[00:30] | The cabana boy called it in, said he was spooked. | 泳池清理员发现的 他说他觉得他中邪了 |
[00:33] | What do you mean, “spooked”? | 什么叫”中邪了” |
[00:36] | Okay, well, I’m awake now, Oh, my… stop! | 好吧 我醒了 哦 我的…等下! |
[00:37] | as is everyone else in a four-mile radius. | 既然其他人都在方圆四英里以内 |
[00:40] | This has been doing this all week. Tell you what. | 这一周都是这样 告诉你 |
[00:41] | You take care of that, I’ll, uh, handle the situation inside. | 你搞定他们 我去里边 |
[00:44] | Okay, I’ll catch up with you. | 好的 我待会去找你 |
[00:47] | Stop! | 停 |
[00:50] | Hi. Are you the hotel manager? | 你好 你是酒店经理么 |
[00:52] | Finally. We called you 20 minutes ago. | 总算到了 我们20分钟之前就报警了 |
[00:55] | Uh, where’s the body? | 呃 尸体在哪? |
[00:56] | Keep your voice down, the guests could hear you. | 声音小点 客人们会听见的 |
[00:58] | Where’s the body? | 尸体在哪 |
[00:59] | It’s in the cabana. But the door is locked. | 泳池旁边的屋子里 但门锁住了 |
[01:02] | My security chief is on his way down with the master key. | 保卫长去拿钥匙了 |
[01:04] | – It’s the last cabana on the left. – Okay. | – 左边最后一间即是 – 好 |
[01:08] | Have a nice day. | 日安 |
[02:10] | No wonder the cabana boy was spooked. | 难怪那个清理员会中邪了 |
[02:13] | Got the key. | 钥匙拿到了 |
[02:15] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[02:17] | Is it that bad? | 情况很糟? |
[02:18] | I just don’t want it to be a bloater. | 可别是尸体膨胀了 |
[02:20] | I had two bloaters last week. I just can’t do another one. | 上周就是两个尸体膨胀的案子 我架不住再来一个了 |
[02:22] | Uh, it’s not a bloater. It’s a, it’s a… | 呃 不是膨胀 是 呃 是… |
[02:25] | It’s a floater. | 悬浮 |
[02:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:30] | What… a floater? How is it a floater? | 什么悬浮 怎么悬浮了 |
[02:32] | The hat… what happened to the hat? | 帽子 帽子怎么回事? |
[02:35] | It was just floating. | 飘着啊 |
[02:36] | Like in the air, floating? | 就在空中这么漂浮着? |
[02:37] | As in three inches above the body. | 在尸体上面三英寸悬空漂浮着 |
[02:39] | Look, I got a photo of it. | 看 我都给拍下来了 |
[02:44] | That’s a… great reflection of you. | 自拍得不错啊 |
[02:47] | What? | 什么 |
[02:50] | The hat was floating. | 我看见帽子悬浮着 |
[02:51] | You might want to catch up on that beauty sleep. | 你能补个美容觉了 |
[02:54] | I know what I saw. | 我明明看到的 |
[02:56] | I’ll tell you, I know what I see. | 我告诉你我看到了什么 |
[02:57] | This guy took a real-life beating. | 他被袭击了 |
[03:00] | Head injury with multiple contact wounds. | 头部有伤 还有多处擦伤 |
[03:05] | We’ve got numerous cast-off stains. | 还有许多喷溅的血迹 |
[03:08] | He was hit more than once. | 他受到多次袭击 |
[03:10] | Well, once could be an accident, but more than that is murder. | 一次可能是意外 多次可就是蓄意谋杀了 |
[03:18] | His name is Derek Vaughn. | 他叫Derek Vaughn |
[03:20] | He’s rented that particular cabana by the week for the last six months. | 他租了那间屋子有六个月了 |
[03:24] | Did he have many visitors? | 找他的人多吗 |
[03:25] | My daughter Luisa handles day-to-day operations. | 我女儿Luisa负责日常经营 |
[03:27] | – I can ask her. – No need. | – 我问问她 – 不需要 |
[03:29] | I’ll talk to her. | 我亲自跟她谈 |
[03:30] | Listen, Lieutenant, | 听着 副队 |
[03:32] | I would really appreciate it if you kept this out of the press. | 我恳求你这事别让媒体爆出来 |
[03:36] | I can’t afford to scare away my guests. | 我可经不住客人们都被吓跑了 |
[03:38] | You know, Mr. Romero, right now | 你知道 Romero先生 现在 |
[03:41] | public relations is the least of your problems. | 你要考虑的可不是公关形象问题 |
[04:43] | I have no idea who Mr. Vaughn entertained in his cabana. | 我还不知道哪些人去过Vaughn的那间屋子 |
[04:45] | You’re the director of operations of this hotel, ma’am. | 小姐 你可是这酒店的经营主管 |
[04:48] | Lieutenant, we don’t spy on our guests. | 副队 我们可不会搞偷拍 |
[04:50] | We value their privacy, so all that mattered was that he paid his rent on time. | 我们尊重私隐 只要付足租金我们什么都不管的 |
[04:54] | What was the rent on the cabana? | 那房子的租金多少? |
[04:55] | $2,000 a day, $14,000 a week. | 一天2000美元 一周14000美元 |
[04:58] | That’s a big number. | 不便宜啊 |
[04:59] | What was his method of payment? | 那付款方式呢? |
[05:01] | Mm, always paid by check. | 嗯 一般是支票付款 |
[05:03] | Okay. Where are those checks now? | 好 那支票可以给我看看么 |
[05:08] | Hey, there he is! | 嘿 在这呢 |
[05:10] | Our very own Criss Angel. | 我们的大魔术师啊 (Criss Angel是美国著名魔术师) |
[05:15] | Better make sure that that bag is sealed tight. | 最好确认下那个袋子封紧了 |
[05:18] | You don’t want the hat to… float away. | 除非你还想那帽子再飘一飘 |
[05:20] | Never going to live this down, am I? | 你们就逮着这事不放了是吧 |
[05:22] | No, we’ve got some serious mileage left on this one, pal. | 当然 这可给我们添了不少乐子 亲 |
[05:26] | Okay. Well, then, let’s get this over with as quickly as possible, | 好吧 我们赶紧搞定这些东西 |
[05:28] | ’cause I don’t want to spend any more time in this place. | 我一分钟也不想在这呆了 |
[05:31] | Well, Natalia said that our victim got hit over the head with an object. | Natalia说死者头部遭受过外物袭击 |
[05:36] | Any of those things our murder weapon? | 这些里面有凶器么 |
[05:38] | These? No. They’re negative. | 这些? 不 这些不可能 |
[05:40] | But whatever hit him in the head was definitely heavy, | 不管怎么说 袭击他的肯定是个大家伙 |
[05:42] | ’cause it penetrated his skull. | 因为他的头盖骨都碎了 |
[05:44] | We have oval-shaped droplets on the wall. | 墙上还有椭圆形血迹 |
[05:46] | Tails arcing toward the door. | 尾部呈圆弧形指向门 |
[05:48] | 90-degree spatter on the ceiling. | 同时与天花板成直角 |
[05:50] | So my guess is the killer stood here. | 我的推断是凶手当时站在这里 |
[05:55] | He swung whatever weapon it was in a clubbing fashion. | 手持凶器 以拿棍棒的姿势进行袭击 |
[05:59] | Maybe we can find his footprints. | 也许还能找到他的足印 |
[06:02] | Well, uh… what makes you so sure he’s a he? | 呃 你怎么就这么肯定这是个男人 |
[06:08] | You know something I don’t know? | 你发现什么了? |
[06:10] | Well, we got about five or six different strands of hair here. | 你看 这有五六缕头发呢 |
[06:13] | They’re all long, and they’re all different colors. | 长头发 并且都是不同的颜色 |
[06:17] | And look at this. | 看这个 |
[06:19] | Box of condoms. | 安全套 |
[06:20] | Guess our victim was a player. | 我们的死者性致很高啊 |
[06:23] | Maybe he played with the wrong girl. | 玩了不该玩的女人 |
[06:25] | Boyfriend got angry, showed up… | 人家男朋友知道了 找上门来… |
[06:27] | Tell you what… | 跟你说 |
[06:28] | I’ll get in contact with Horatio, see if I can’t get | 我去联系Horatio 也许能拿到 |
[06:30] | a list of our victim’s guests. | 一份死者访客的名单 |
[06:34] | You can’t wait to get out of here, can you? | 你就这么迫不及待地要离开 |
[06:36] | I’m bringing the hat with me. | 我可是把帽子带着 |
[06:41] | Hello? No. | 喂? 不是 |
[06:43] | I can’t bring it in, because as you can hear, it won’t stop. | 我不能带进去 你都听见了 这里根本就停不下来 |
[06:47] | No, I need somebody to come here. | 不 找个人过来 |
[06:50] | No! Three hours? I need somebody now! | 不 三小时? 我现在就需要 |
[06:53] | This is the third time today. | 这都是今天第三次了 |
[06:56] | Can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
[06:58] | You’re breaking up. | 你信号不好 |
[07:00] | Really? | 真的假的? |
[07:01] | Wow, the tech gods must be angry at you. | 哇 看来科技之神不眷顾你啊 |
[07:04] | I could hear your alarm all the way from the hotel bar. | 你这警报声一直传到酒店酒吧间了 |
[07:08] | You need some help? | 我能帮得上么 |
[07:10] | If you’re a mechanic, I guess. | 要是你是机械师 我看行 |
[07:12] | I’m not, but I’m good with my hands. | 我不是 但我手巧 |
[07:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:15] | Is it all right? Yeah, be my guest. | – 试试? – 但试无妨 |
[07:17] | Guys, I got it. | 伙计们 让我来 |
[07:22] | You know what you’re doing? | 能hold住吗? |
[07:26] | Okay. That should do it. | 好吧 应该行 |
[07:29] | Shouldn’t give you any more trouble. | 这样应该就不会再响了 |
[07:31] | I’d still see a mechanic. | 我还是找修理工吧 |
[07:33] | Wow, thank you. How did you learn to do that? | 哇 谢谢 你怎么会的? |
[07:36] | It was awesome. | 太厉害了 |
[07:38] | My dad. I could change your oil, too, if you want. | 跟我爸学的 要不要给你换换油 |
[07:41] | No, I’m good. I’m good. Thanks. | 不用 这样很好了 谢谢 |
[07:44] | Well, how about… dinner, instead? | 呃 那要不 一起吃个饭怎么样 |
[07:48] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[07:50] | – It’s Joe. – Joe, hi. | – Joe 你好 |
[07:52] | Natalia. Nice to meet you. | Natalia 很高兴认识你 |
[07:54] | Uh, let me give you my card. I have to run back to work. | 呃 这是我的名片 我还要回去工作 |
[07:57] | Here you go. Great, thanks. | – 拿着 – 很好 谢啦 |
[08:00] | Officer Boa Vista. Officer. | – Boa Vista警官 – 警官 |
[08:02] | Yeah. Is that a problem? | 没错 有问题么 |
[08:05] | Not at all. | 没问题 |
[08:07] | I’ll call you. | 电话联系 |
[08:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:10] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[08:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:27] | What are you, eight years old? | 搞什么 你还是八岁小孩么 |
[08:28] | Seven. | 七岁 |
[08:30] | What is wrong with you? | 你抽什么风 |
[08:31] | Look, man, that hat seems like it’s really messing with you. | 亲爱的 那帽子搞得你心神不宁啊 |
[08:34] | Come on. I know everyone thinks I’m crazy, | 打住 我知道他们都觉得我胡说 |
[08:35] | but I swear to God, I saw this hat floating. | 但我敢发誓我真看见帽子悬浮起来了 |
[08:38] | I saw it happen. I believe you. | – 我亲眼所见 – 我相信 |
[08:39] | Yeah, keep busting my chops. I know I’m not crazy. | 别讽刺我了 我说的是真的 |
[08:41] | The hat was floating. It was up in the air. | 那帽子真的是飘着的 悬浮在空中 |
[08:43] | Wolfe, I said I believe you. | Wolfe 我说了我相信你 |
[08:45] | You do? | 是吗 |
[08:46] | Yes. I’ve seen my fair share of strange things on crime scenes. | 是啊 犯罪现场什么怪事我没见过 |
[08:50] | – Yeah. – Remember the “ghost”? | – 也是 – 还记得那只”鬼”么 |
[08:51] | – Yeah. – See? | – 记得 – 看到没? |
[08:53] | The thing is, there’s always a logical explanation. | 事实上 总能找到合乎逻辑的解释 |
[08:56] | Yes, there is. | 是 没错 |
[08:56] | – So, let’s figure it out. – Okay. | – 所以 |
[09:01] | Horatio. | 好好查案 – 好 |
[09:04] | These are the victim’s rent checks. | 这是死者租金的支票 |
[09:06] | Yeah, a runner just dropped them off. | 接待员刚送过来的 |
[09:07] | They’re all payable to Derek, and not the hotel. | 但这些的指定收款人是Derek而不是这家酒店 |
[09:10] | Yes, but they’ve been endorsed to the hotel. | 是 但也背书转让给酒店 |
[09:12] | Yeah. They’re all from different women, too. | 没错 也是不同女人汇过来的 |
[09:15] | I mean, there’s a $500 check for weeding? | 除草竟要500美元 |
[09:18] | $700 check for tree-trimming. | 修剪树木700美元 |
[09:21] | $300 check for planting. | 300美元用来种植 |
[09:23] | This guy must have a gold-plated hedge clipper. | 这家伙怕是连修剪篱笆的剪刀都是镀金的 |
[09:27] | He was no gardener, Frank. | 他不是园丁 |
[09:30] | He could be an escort. | 可能是个男妓 |
[09:34] | There’s only one dated yesterday, from a Gretchen Cambridge. | 昨天只有一笔记录 来自一个叫Gretchen Cambridge |
[09:37] | Cambridge. Okay. Take Natalia and go see Ms. Cambridge. | Cambridge 好 叫上Natalia 去会会这个Cambridge女士 |
[09:41] | I’m going back to the hotel. | 我先回酒店 |
[09:43] | Think they knew they were renting out a cabana to a gigolo? | 你说他们知道租这房子的是个小白脸么 |
[09:46] | Let’s find out. | 查一下不就知道了 |
[09:57] | My husband’s going to be home any minute. | 我丈夫随时都可能回来 |
[10:01] | You’re married? | 你结婚了? |
[10:05] | I don’t know how I’m going to explain this to Steven. | 我不知道怎么跟Steven解释这事 |
[10:07] | Well, you can start by explaining it to us. | 你可以先跟我们解释 |
[10:11] | Steven travels for business. | Steven常在外出差 |
[10:13] | But when he’s home, it’s golf, or the computer. | 回到家 不是高尔夫就是电脑 |
[10:18] | It’s like I’m invisible. | 我对他根本就是个隐形人 |
[10:20] | I needed someone to fill the emptiness. | 我需要填补我的空虚 |
[10:23] | So you hired a gigolo? | 于是就养了个小白脸? |
[10:24] | A friend of mine told me about this guy | 我一个朋友跟我说起他 |
[10:27] | who worked out of the Ember. | 说他能在Ember之外单做 |
[10:28] | She said he was discreet, and that’s exactly what I needed. | 而且他低调谨慎 这正中我意 |
[10:33] | A gigolo? | 男妓? |
[10:34] | You wanted a younger man to use for sex? | 你找个年轻男人以逞淫欲? |
[10:37] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[10:40] | It wasn’t like that. It wasn’t about the sex. | 不是这样的 跟性没关系 |
[10:45] | He really cared about me. | 他是真的关心我 |
[10:55] | You look incredible. | 你真是美得不可思议 |
[10:59] | It’s the lighting. | 是灯光的关系吧 |
[11:02] | It’s your eyes. | 是你的双眼 |
[11:05] | It’s your mouth. | 是你的双唇 |
[11:08] | It’s your body. | 是你的身体 |
[11:10] | I’m too old for you. | 我对你而言太老了 |
[11:13] | Your beauty is ageless. | 美丽是超越年龄的 |
[11:20] | The guy serviced a lot of women. | 那个男的和很多女人有关系 |
[11:23] | You sure you didn’t get jealous? | 你确定不吃醋吗? |
[11:25] | I didn’t care about the other women. | 我不在乎他有别的女人 |
[11:27] | When I was with him, it was just us. | 当我和他在一起时 他心里只有我 |
[11:30] | And where does your husband figure into all this? | 那你丈夫怎么办? |
[11:32] | Does he know about Derek? | 他知道Derek的事情吗? |
[11:34] | Steven didn’t kill Derek. | Steven才没杀Derek |
[11:37] | He wasn’t even here last night. | 他昨晚根本不在这儿 |
[11:39] | He was in Idaho all week. | 他整星期都在爱达荷 |
[11:44] | That’s my husband. | 我丈夫来了 |
[11:45] | Please don’t say anything about this. | 请别说出这些事情 |
[11:46] | He is going to find out eventually. | 他早晚会知道的 |
[11:48] | I’ve told you everything I know about Derek. | 关于Derek 我知道的我都说了 |
[11:49] | I have no idea what happened to him. | 我不知道他怎么会出事 |
[11:51] | Everything okay, officers? | 有什么事吗 警官们? |
[11:54] | Your, uh, your wife just made a very generous donation to the police fund. | 贵夫人刚给警察基金 贡献了一笔慷慨的捐款 |
[12:00] | Oh, well, Gretchen has a generous heart. | 是吗 Gretchen就是菩萨心肠 |
[12:05] | That she has. | 确实如此 |
[12:07] | So we’ll be back to collect. | 我们会回来领取的 |
[12:15] | – You ready? – Yeah. | – 准备好了没? – 好 |
[12:17] | Watch and learn. | 瞧着学着吧 |
[12:25] | What?! | 啥?! |
[12:28] | How did you…? | 你怎么…? |
[12:30] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的? |
[12:31] | Sulfur hexafluoride gas is denser than air. | 六氟化硫这种气体比空气重 |
[12:34] | So in a closed space, like this box, or an unventilated cabana, it sinks to the bottom, | 在密闭空间里 比如这个箱子 或者不通风的小屋里它会下沉 |
[12:39] | displacing the air upwards. | 把空气向上排出 |
[12:41] | And along with it goes the Panama hat. | 同时巴拿马帽也就浮起来了 |
[12:43] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[12:45] | You know what doesn’t make sense, though– | 不过有一点讲不通 |
[12:46] | if there was gas in that cabana, why wouldn’t I have smelled it? | 如果小屋里有别的气体 为什么我没有闻到呢? |
[12:49] | Well, you wouldn’t necessarily smell it | 你本来就闻不到这种气体 |
[12:51] | unless the additive was there. | 除非里面有添加剂 |
[12:52] | Suppliers are required by law to add a chemical that makes it smell so you can detect leaks. | 法律规定供应商必须添加 带异味的化学物以排查漏气 |
[12:58] | Pure gases are odorless. | 纯净的气体可是无味的 |
[12:59] | You’ll never know they’re there. | 你根本没法察觉到 |
[13:00] | Okay, so we didn’t have a pure source of sulfur hexafluoride. | 好吧 那里没有纯净的六氟化硫 |
[13:03] | What are some other gases that are heavier than air? | 还有其他什么气体比空气重? |
[13:05] | – Butane, propane, acetylene… – Wait a second. | – 丁烷 丙烷 乙炔… – 等等 |
[13:10] | There was a fireplace in the cabana. | 那间小屋里有个火炉 |
[13:13] | One of those gas fireplaces– that has propane. | 那种燃气火炉 里面有丙烷 |
[13:16] | Maybe. I doubt a burning fireplace would put out enough vapors to float a hat. | 可能 我不认为火炉散发的气体 能足够浮起一定帽子 |
[13:22] | Unless there’s a leak. | 除非有地方漏气 |
[13:26] | The propane– one spark. | 大量丙烷 只要一个火星 |
[13:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[13:33] | And Calleigh and Delko are still there! | Calleigh和Delko还在那里呢! |
[14:11] | Yes, Mr. Wolfe. | 喂 Wolfe先生 |
[14:13] | Traveling now. | 这就去 |
[14:22] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[14:41] | Eric! | |
[14:42] | Get up! Come on, get up! | 起来! 加把劲 起来! |
[14:45] | Eric, come on, get up. We got to get out of here. | Eric 加油 快起来 我们得出去 |
[14:48] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命! 来人! 救命! |
[14:50] | Help! Let’s go! Get up! | 救命! 快走! 起来! |
[14:52] | Get up! | 起来! |
[14:54] | Help! | 救命! |
[14:55] | Somebody help! | 快来人啊! |
[14:56] | Come on! Eric! | 加油! Eric! |
[14:59] | Get up! | 起来! |
[15:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:18] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吧? |
[15:21] | Yeah. I got a hell of a headache, but I’ll be all right. | 我头疼得厉害 不过待会儿就好了 |
[15:26] | Wish I could say the same for the evidence. | 那些证物可就没那么幸运了 |
[15:27] | It’s all been destroyed. | 全部被毁了 |
[15:29] | You said the hat was floating when you got on the scene this morning? | 你说今早到现场时帽子漂浮着? |
[15:33] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[15:34] | The sinking propane caused it to rise off the floor. | 丙烷下沉把帽子浮了起来 |
[15:38] | – What are you thinking? – I’m thinking heavy gas like propane settles close to the floor. | – 你有什么想法? – 我在想丙烷比重大 沉到地面上 |
[15:45] | Right where the victim was lying. | 就在跌倒的受害者附近 |
[15:50] | Loman. | |
[15:52] | Haven’t finished yet. | 还没干完呢 |
[15:55] | Listen, I’ve got some information I think might help. | 瞧 我可能找到点有用的信息 |
[15:57] | The victim was exposed to high levels of propane gas. | 受害者曾处于高浓度丙烷中 |
[16:00] | I am seeing nonspecific acute visceral congestion. | 我发现了非特异性急性内脏充血 |
[16:04] | Along with pinpoint hemorrhages in the epicardium. | 心外膜有微小出血点 |
[16:09] | All signs of asphyxiation. | 都是窒息的症状 |
[16:14] | Propane displaces oxygen in the lungs. | 丙烷也会置换出肺部的氧气 |
[16:17] | Without oxygen, Derek was likely dead within minutes. | 没有氧气 Derek几分钟内就死了 |
[16:22] | What about the head injury? | 那头部的伤呢? |
[16:24] | Dr. Loman, code three. | Loman医生 紧急呼叫 |
[16:26] | I just got called to a triple. | 我有个紧急呼叫 |
[16:27] | You’ll have to wait for my final report. | 你们等我的最终报告吧 |
[16:33] | Derek didn’t die from the head injury. | Derek并非死于头部重击 |
[16:36] | The propane killed him first. | 他先被丙烷杀死了 |
[16:38] | Really? | 真的? |
[16:39] | You know, the leak could have been a accident. | 漏气可能只是意外 |
[16:42] | Maybe, but before the explosion, | 可能 但是爆炸前 |
[16:44] | I noticed that the gas shut-off valve on the fireplace was dented. | 我注意到火炉的通气阀门凹损了 |
[16:48] | We need to go back in and take another look at the fireplace. | 我们得回去房间里 再检查一次那个火炉 |
[16:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:54] | Everybody stay where you are. | 所有人都待在原地别动 |
[16:57] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在做什么? |
[16:59] | I’m shutting you down. | 我要你停止营业 |
[17:00] | – Why? – You almost got two of my people killed, because your propane had no odor. | – 为什么? – 就因为你们用的丙烷没味道 我俩手下差点死在这 |
[17:05] | – That’s illegal. – What?! | – 那是违法的 – 什么?! |
[17:09] | You take care of payroll, I got this. | 你去办薪水 这里我来 |
[17:11] | I swear, I had no idea we were buying illegal propane. | 我发誓 我们完全不知道 买来的丙烷是违法制品 |
[17:14] | Like you had no idea Derek Vaughn was a gigolo. | 就像不知道Derek Vaughn是男妓么 |
[17:17] | You’re looking at some pretty serious charges, Hector. | 你要面对严重指控了 Hector |
[17:19] | Criminal negligence, running a prostitution ring… | 刑事过失 组织卖淫… |
[17:21] | And that’s just for starters, Hector. | 这还只是开个头 Hector |
[17:24] | Okay, look, listen, I admit I knew about Derek’s profession. | 好吧 听着 我知道Derek的职业 |
[17:29] | But I’m not a pimp. | 可我没有拉皮条 |
[17:31] | He paid me for the cabana, that’s all. | 他付钱租我的房子 仅此而已 |
[17:33] | What about the propane? | 那丙烷呢? |
[17:35] | I want to get to the bottom of that as much as you do. | 我和你一样想要搞清楚怎么回事 |
[17:38] | Call your supplier right now. | 给你的供应商打电话 |
[17:45] | Mitch, this is Hector. | Mitch 我是Hector |
[17:46] | We had a leak. | 这儿有地方漏气了 |
[17:48] | Can you come and take a look at it | 你能不能过来检查一下 |
[17:49] | before your delivery guy fills the tank? | 再让送货员添加气箱? |
[17:56] | Mitch Fielder. | |
[17:58] | My name is Lieutenant Caine. | 我是Caine副队 |
[18:00] | Where’s Hector? | Hector人呢? |
[18:03] | Hector… | |
[18:05] | is cleaning up your mess. | 在收拾你的烂摊子 |
[18:08] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[18:09] | This propane has no additive in it. | 这个丙烷里没有添加剂 |
[18:13] | Therefore, it’s illegal. | 这可是违法的 |
[18:14] | No way. I’m completely aboveboard. | 不可能 我可从不走旁门邪道 |
[18:17] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[18:20] | So if I were to put this in your car, and turn it on, you’d smell the propane? | 就是说如果我把这个塞进你车里 打开阀门你会闻到丙烷咯? |
[18:27] | Wait, wait. | 等下 等下 |
[18:31] | Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[18:34] | There’s nothing to smell. | 什么都闻不到 |
[18:41] | A man died because of that propane. | 因为你的丙烷有人死了 |
[18:45] | I’m not the only one responsible. | 这可不能只怪我一个 |
[18:48] | The hotel knew exactly what they were getting. | 酒店他们明知道买的是什么 |
[18:50] | Not according to Hector. | Hector可不是这么说的 |
[18:53] | Then he’s lying. | 他说谎 |
[18:55] | I guess we’ll see. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[19:08] | Hey, where you going, Mr. Romero? | 嘿 Romero先生您上哪儿去? |
[19:11] | I’m late for a staff meeting back at the hotel. | 我在酒店有个员工会议要迟到了 |
[19:13] | The meeting’s been canceled, Hector. | 会议取消了 Hector |
[19:15] | Mitch Fielder told us that you knew exactly what you were buying. | Mitch Fielder告诉我们 你知道自己买的是什么气 |
[19:18] | That’s a lie. He cheated me. | 他胡说 他骗了我 |
[19:20] | Oh, so then these aren’t your signatures on these purchase orders? | 这些订购单上的签字不是你的吗? |
[19:24] | There it is in black and white, Hector. | 这可白纸黑字的写着呢 Hector |
[19:28] | Listen, we’ve been losing money ever since the economy tanked. | 自从经济跳水以来我们一直赔钱 |
[19:32] | And I… did what I could do. | 我…我只能尽量减少开支 |
[19:35] | I got rid of the maid service. | 我辞退了女佣 |
[19:37] | You rented out the cabana to gigolos. | 出租小屋给男妓 |
[19:39] | And you purchased cheap propane, Hector. | 还改买便宜丙烷 Hector |
[19:43] | There are 200 fireplaces at the hotel. | 酒店里有200个火炉 |
[19:46] | On every balcony, by the pool, in the cabanas. | 每个阳台上 泳池边 小屋里 |
[19:49] | We burn through a tanker of propane every week. | 每星期要用掉一辆罐车的气 |
[19:52] | That’s why I had to switch to the cheapest supplier, you know what I mean? | 我不得不寻找最便宜的供应商 你明白我的意思吗? |
[19:56] | He doesn’t get it. | 他完全没明白状况 |
[19:57] | No, he doesn’t. | 确实不明白 |
[19:59] | Hector, this is no longer criminal negligence. | Hector 现在不仅是刑事过失罪了 |
[20:02] | It’s now negligent homicide. | 现在说的是过失杀人罪 |
[20:04] | What? | 什么? |
[20:06] | I thought somebody hit him on the head. | 我以为他是头上挨了一下 |
[20:08] | They did. | 没错 |
[20:09] | And after he was hit, he died of propane asphyxiation. | 但是挨打之后 他是丙烷窒息致死 |
[20:14] | Well, I didn’t mean for that to happen. | 我不知道会发生这种事 |
[20:16] | But it did. | 可是事情发生了 |
[20:18] | And now you’re under arrest. | 你现在被逮捕了 |
[20:58] | Hey, take a look at this. | 嘿 来看看这个 |
[21:00] | I found the shut-off valve. | 我找到煤气阀门了 |
[21:02] | Do you remember it being this dented before the explosion? | 你记得爆炸前就有这个凹陷吗? |
[21:06] | The dent looks the same. | 凹损看上去没区别 |
[21:09] | Whoever did this used a lot of force to make this kind of a dent. | 谁都得用很大力气才会有凹陷 |
[21:12] | This wasn’t an accident. | 绝对不可能是意外 |
[21:13] | We got to put this fireplace back together. | 我们得把这火炉拼装回去 |
[21:16] | It’s the only way we’re going to figure out who caused this leak. | 这样才能明白是谁造成漏气的 |
[21:19] | I’ve got a torn piece of paper. | 这儿有个碎纸片 |
[21:22] | Must have blown here during the blast. | 应该是被爆风吹过来的 |
[21:24] | What does it say? | 上面写了什么? |
[21:25] | I can’t tell, it’s been scorched. | 不知道 烧焦了 |
[21:34] | Okay, it’s a North Biscayne High School parking pass. | 这是北比斯坎高中的停车票 |
[21:40] | The student’s last name is Davis. | 学生姓氏是Davis |
[21:47] | Yeah, uh, North Biscayne High School, please. | 你好 我找北比斯坎高中 |
[21:52] | Yeah, this is, uh, CSI Simmons from the Miami-Dade crime lab. | 你好 我是迈阿密戴德郡犯罪实验室 的犯罪现场调查员Simmons |
[21:56] | Trying to figure out if you have a student there named Davis. | 我想问下你们有没有学生叫Davis |
[21:59] | No, last name– Davis. | 不 Davis是姓 |
[22:05] | Really? Emma? | 真的? Emma? |
[22:08] | And she’s there today? Okay, thank you. | 她今天在吗? 好吧 谢谢 |
[22:13] | Did you find the student? | 找到那个学生了吗? |
[22:14] | Not exactly. | 算是吧 |
[22:19] | I can’t lose my job. | 我不想丢了工作 |
[22:23] | You’re a teacher, Ms. Davis. | 你是个老师 Davis女士 |
[22:24] | You probably should have thought about that before you solicited a man for sex. | 你应该在招惹男人上床前 考虑过这一点了 |
[22:29] | He solicited me! | 是他招惹我的! |
[22:31] | I can tell you I’m not surprised that he’s dead. | 说实话 他死了我一点都不意外 |
[22:34] | Oh, really? Did you know he was gonna be killed? | 真的? 你知道他会被杀? |
[22:37] | No! No, God, no. | 不是! 天呐 不是那样 |
[22:40] | It’s just that I’m not surprised that the first guy that I slept with | 我只是说第一个跟我上床的男人 |
[22:44] | wound up dead hours later. | 立马就挂了还真不意外 |
[22:47] | Yeah, I was a 30-year-old virgin. | 对 我是个30岁的老处女 |
[22:51] | In high school, it was a choice. | 高中时 算是自己的选择 |
[22:53] | In college, it just never happened. | 大学里 只是没有发生 |
[22:56] | And it became this insurmountable thing. | 然后就成了一道跨不过的坎 |
[23:00] | I just figured I had to do it, get it over with or I never would. | 我只是觉得得做一次 再不解决掉就没机会了 |
[23:05] | And that’s why you went to Derek. | 所以你去找Derek |
[23:07] | We met at the Ember last week. | 我们上周在Ember认识的 |
[23:11] | Did you hook up with him that night? | 当晚你和他上床了吗? |
[23:14] | No. | 没有 |
[23:16] | I finally did it yesterday after school. | 昨天放学后 我才终于做了 |
[23:20] | And when you found out that you were just another paying customer… | 然后你发现自己只是另一个恩客 |
[23:25] | …that make you mad? | 大发雷霆了么? |
[23:28] | No! No, I-I had a great time. | 不! 不 我度过了一个美妙的夜晚 |
[23:34] | It felt like a real date. | 感觉像真正的约会一样 |
[23:36] | He made me feel so comfortable. | 他让我感觉非常自在 |
[23:38] | He was… | 他… |
[23:40] | he was really nice. | 他非常温柔 |
[23:43] | I’ve never done this before. | 这事我没经验 |
[23:46] | There’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 这可没什么丢人的 |
[23:51] | No, I mean, it’s my first time. | 不 我是说 我是第一次 |
[23:56] | It’s my first time, too… | 那我也是第一次 |
[24:02] | …with you. | 和你的第一次 |
[24:15] | We’ll take it slowly. | 我们慢慢来 |
[24:49] | Well, I appreciate your time, and your candor. | 感谢你抽出时间 还有如此直率 |
[24:52] | Oh, wait. | 等一下 |
[24:54] | I don’t know if this’ll help, but yesterday when I was, um, at the hotel, | 我不知道这有没有用 但昨天我在宾馆的时候 |
[24:59] | I saw Derek arguing with a man. | 看到Derek和一个男的在争执 |
[25:02] | Oh, really? Did you hear what they were arguing about? | 是么 你听到他们争论的内容了吗 |
[25:07] | Clients and money. | 客户和钱 |
[25:09] | I think he was a gigolo, too. | 我认为他也是个男妓 |
[25:12] | What’d he looked like? | 他长什么样 |
[25:51] | Get up! Get over there! | 起来 到那边去 |
[25:53] | Is this because I didn’t call you? | 你这样是因为我没打电话找你吗 |
[25:55] | Oh… You’re really good. You actually had me. | 你挺厉害呀 我还真中了你的道 |
[25:58] | I would never known what you did for a living. | 我还真不知道你是靠什么谋生的 |
[26:00] | Can’t a guy hit on a beautiful woman? | 男人不能向美女示爱吗 |
[26:01] | Not when you take money for the privilege. | 当涉及到钱色交易的时候就不是了 |
[26:03] | It’s called prostitution. | 我们管这叫卖淫 |
[26:05] | A witness saw you fighting with Derek last night. | 昨晚有证人看到你和Derek起了争执 |
[26:06] | What were you fighting about? | 你们在争什么 |
[26:08] | He stole a girl from me; virgin. | 他从我这撬走一个女孩 处的啊 |
[26:11] | You know how much we can make off one of those? | 你知道接这样一个客能挣多少钱 |
[26:14] | That was fun. | 很有意思 |
[26:15] | Come back anytime. | 随时欢迎再来 |
[26:18] | Hey, Derek, are you kidding me? | Derek 你开什么玩笑 |
[26:21] | She had her eye on me. I was about to close that deal. | 她看的是我 我正准备敲定这笔买卖呢 |
[26:23] | You scared her off, so she came to me. | 你吓着她了 所以她才来找我 |
[26:27] | Hey! | 喂 |
[26:27] | You owe me money, all right? | 你欠我钱 知道么 |
[26:29] | You can’t keep taking my clients. | 你不能一直抢我的客户 |
[26:31] | Really? What are you gonna do about it? | 哦? 那你打算怎么办呢 |
[26:37] | Look, Derek didn’t just rob me of my fee. | Derek不止抢了我的小费 |
[26:39] | These women shower us with gifts. | 那些女人还送给我们大量礼物 |
[26:41] | He cost me those, too. | 他也接手了我的礼物 |
[26:42] | Guy turns up with a bashed-in skull. | 你说的家伙脑袋被砸个稀烂 |
[26:45] | Makes you suspect number one. | 你就是头号嫌犯 |
[26:48] | I’m not saying another word. | 我不会再说一个字 |
[26:50] | You want to play it like that? | 你想来这一套啊 |
[26:51] | Fine, pretty boy. Let’s see how you do in county lockup. | 行啊 小白脸 等着看你在拘留所里的表现 |
[26:54] | Get his ass out of here. | 把他带走 |
[26:56] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:58] | Yeah, thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[27:11] | Still don’t know what Derek was hit with. | 现在还是不知道是什么砸了Derek |
[27:14] | We didn’t find any weapon at the scene. | 我们在现场没有发现武器 |
[27:16] | Maybe Derek here can help us out with that. | 没准尸体能帮我们找到凶器 |
[27:21] | Damn, those are some nice abs. | 靠 这几块腹肌太漂亮了 |
[27:23] | This guy must have lived at the gym. Where did he find time | 这家伙一定是以健身房为家 |
[27:25] | to squeeze in all the women? Always time to squeeze in women. | – 他哪来的时间去和女人周旋 – 时间挤挤就有了 |
[27:29] | Especially if they’re paying. | 尤其女人付钱的时候 |
[27:33] | A lot of coagulated blood. | 大量凝固的血液 |
[27:36] | Probably suffered an intracranial hemorrhage. | 可能是出现颅内出血 |
[27:38] | My guess is he would have bled out if the propane hadn’t gotten to him first. | 如果丙烷没熏死他的话 他就会失血过多而死 |
[27:47] | Got a little something in this wound. | 伤口里有块小东西 |
[27:48] | Would you do me a favor and hand me the magnifying glass and tweezers, please? | 能帮忙把放大镜和镊子递给我吗 |
[27:53] | – Gracias. – Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[27:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:10] | Are those dandruff flakes? | 这是头皮屑吗 |
[28:13] | Maybe from our gigolo Joe. | 可能是Joe的 |
[28:17] | His dandruff could have fallen onto the vic when he attacked him. | 当他攻击死者时 头皮屑落到死者伤口上了 |
[28:21] | Care to take it to Trace? | 能拿去痕量科吗 |
[28:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:32] | The flakes are PVC plastic. | 那些碎片是聚氯乙烯塑料 |
[28:35] | But I can’t think of anything made of PVC heavy enough to fracture a skull. | 但聚氯乙烯制品无法重到能砸折头骨的地步 |
[28:40] | What if it were part of a weapon? | 如果塑料是武器的一部分呢 |
[28:43] | This may help. | 这条可能有点帮助 |
[28:45] | The flakes are coated with water and glycerin. | 碎片外覆盖着水和甘油 |
[28:47] | Why would that be on the outside of a weapon? | 凶器外层怎么会有水和甘油呢 |
[28:49] | It’s not what’s on the outside. It’s what’s on the inside. | 水和甘油不是在外部 而是在其内部 |
[28:55] | I’m totally lost. | 我完全找不着北了 |
[28:56] | Okay. When I was a little, my dad used to take me to the Derby. | 我小时候 爸爸常带我去看赛马 |
[29:00] | I loved horses. | 我喜欢马 |
[29:02] | And I would always beg him to buy me a horse. | 那时我老是求我爸给我买一匹马 |
[29:04] | So my dad bought me a snow globe with a stallion on the inside. | 于是我爸给我买了一个雪花水晶球 里面有匹马 |
[29:09] | So, you’re saying that the flakes we found on the body is actually snow from inside a snow globe? | 你是说尸体上发现的碎片 是雪花水晶球里的雪花? |
[29:13] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[29:15] | It’s the water-glycerin mixture that makes the snow float. | 里面水和甘油的混合液能使雪花漫天飘洒 |
[29:18] | What if these leaked out when Derek was hit on the head? | Derek被水晶球砸中脑袋后 雪花就撒出来了呢 |
[29:22] | What kind of guy brings a snow globe to attack someone? | 什么样的人会带水晶球去砸人脑袋 |
[29:26] | Could be a woman. You know, | 也可能是女人啊 你想 |
[29:28] | Joe did say that a lot of women give gifts to the gigolos. | Joe说过很多女人都给男妓礼物 |
[29:32] | Maybe one of the women bought it as a gift but ended up using it as a weapon. | 也许有个女人买来当礼物来着 最后用来砸人了 给你的 |
[30:15] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[30:52] | Got Paris here. | 巴黎都出来了 |
[30:55] | Vacation. | 度假啊 |
[30:56] | – Perfect place to pick up a souvenir. – Right? | – 挑选纪念品的绝佳之地 – 是吗? |
[31:04] | “La Tour d’Argent, Musee d’Orsay, Louvre, Claudine Cadeaux, Bon Marche. | 银塔餐厅 奥赛美术馆 卢浮宫 Claudine礼品 玻马舍百货 |
[31:09] | Wait-wait-wait. Go back. | 等等 倒回去 |
[31:10] | Was that Claudine Cadeaux? | 你说的是Claudine礼品 |
[31:11] | It’s “Claudine’s Gifts.” | 是Claudine的礼品店 |
[31:14] | “Maison Du Chocolat… | 巧克力小屋(法国知名巧克力品牌) |
[31:16] | uh… a boule de neige.” | 雪球 |
[31:18] | “Snow globe.” | 雪花球 |
[31:20] | That’s the snow globe! | 就是雪花水晶球 |
[31:22] | Whose statement is that? | 是谁列的清单 |
[31:24] | It’s Gretchen, | |
[31:27] | our housewife. | 那个家庭主妇 |
[31:41] | I told you it’s not here. | 我说了不在这 |
[31:43] | I gave the snow globe to Derek. | 我把水晶球送给了Derek |
[31:45] | He kept it in the cabana. | 他放在小屋里 |
[31:46] | Anyone could have hit him with it. | 任何人都能拿来砸他 |
[31:48] | Well, if that’s the case, Ms. Cambridge, then you have nothing to worry about, right? | 如果是这种情况的话 |
[32:29] | Eric. | Cambridge女士 你有什么可担心的呢 |
[32:34] | Sticky. | 粘粘的 |
[32:59] | This hammer’s got some white flakes on it. | 这把锤子上沾有白色碎片 |
[33:02] | I’ll bet you this was used to smash the snow globe. | 我敢打赌这是砸碎水晶球的锤子 |
[33:05] | Where’s the trash? | 垃圾在哪里 |
[33:10] | Mrs. Cambridge? | Cambridge太太 |
[33:13] | Do you recognize that? | 你能认出这个吗 |
[33:19] | It’s a piece of a snow globe. | 是水晶球的碎片 |
[33:22] | And can you tell me how it got that way? | 你能说说水晶球怎么会碎了呢 |
[33:27] | I… uh… I, uh… | 呃 我 |
[33:32] | I hit Derek on the back of the head with it. | 我用它砸了Derek的后脑勺 |
[33:35] | You hit him on the back of the head? | 你砸了他的后脑勺 |
[33:36] | That’s… that’s strange, because Derek was actually hit on the front of the head. | 奇怪了 因为Derek伤在前额处 |
[33:41] | Mrs. Cambridge, you are clearly covering for someone. | Cambridge太太 很明显你是在包庇他人 |
[33:45] | No, no, listen, you have to believe me. | 不 听我说 你们要相信我 |
[33:47] | I’m telling you the truth. It’s me. It’s me. | 我说的是实话 是我干的 |
[33:49] | Enough! Enough. | 够了 别说了 |
[33:51] | All right? | 行么 |
[33:53] | No more lies. | 别再撒谎了 |
[33:56] | I suspected you were cheating on me, | 我怀疑你背着我有别人了 |
[33:58] | so I waited until you left the house, and I followed you. | 所以我等你离开家后就跟在你后面 |
[34:00] | It couldn’t have been you… You weren’t… | 不可能是你 你不是… |
[34:02] | I came back from my business trip a day early. | 我提前一天出完差回家 |
[34:05] | That was amazing. | 真是美妙的一晚 |
[34:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[34:14] | And that’s when you confronted Derek. | 之后你就找上Derek |
[34:18] | I thought I could convince him to stop seeing her. | 我以为我能说服他不再见我老婆 |
[34:23] | Just leave my wife alone. | 离我老婆远一点 |
[34:25] | Well, maybe if you paid better attention to her, she’d stop coming back to me. | 如果你多在意她一点 她就不会来找我 |
[34:39] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里搞到这个的 |
[34:44] | Gretchen gave it to me. | Gretchen给我的 |
[35:23] | I saw you buy that snow globe when we were in Paris. | 我们在巴黎时我看你买了个水晶球 |
[35:28] | I just assumed it was for me. | 我还以为是给我的 |
[35:33] | And when I saw it at the cabana… | 当我在小屋里看到水晶球时 |
[35:37] | I lost it. | 我就失控了 |
[35:41] | All those nights alone… | 漫漫长夜独守空闺 |
[35:43] | all those endless business trips… | 无休无止的公差 |
[35:49] | I thought you stopped loving me. | 我以为你不爱我了 |
[35:53] | I never did. | 我没有不爱你 |
[36:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:05] | I’m so sorry. Don’t. | – 我真的很抱歉 – 别说了 |
[36:09] | Mr. Cambridge, one more question. | Cambridge先生 还有一个问题 |
[36:12] | Did you break the valve on the fireplace before or after the attack on Derek? | 你是在砸Derek之前还是之后 破坏了火炉的阀门 |
[36:18] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:19] | I didn’t go anywhere near the fireplace. | 我没有靠近过火炉 |
[36:23] | Take him. | 带走 |
[36:32] | I believe him. | 我信他说的话 |
[36:34] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[36:36] | Well, if he didn’t cause the gas leak, that leaves one question. | 如果他没引起丙烷泄漏 还有一个问题待解决 |
[36:39] | Who did? | 是谁破坏了阀门 |
[37:18] | That’s made of leather. | 这是皮革制品 |
[37:21] | That doesn’t belong in a fireplace. | 肯定不是火炉上的 |
[37:25] | Are those traction ridges? | 那些是鞋底的花纹吗 |
[37:26] | They are. | 是的 |
[37:29] | It’s from the sole of a shoe. | 是某只鞋的鞋底 |
[37:32] | Yeah, the killer must’ve left it behind after he kicked the valve. | 凶手肯定是踹过阀门之后掉了一块在那 |
[37:39] | So we find the shoe that matches… | 我们发现匹配的鞋的话 |
[37:42] | We find the killer. | 凶手也就找到了 |
[37:55] | H… | |
[37:57] | I got something on the propane leak. | 我发现丙烷泄露的线索了 |
[38:00] | Based on the flow rate and the size of the cabana, | 根据流速和小屋的面积 |
[38:03] | it would’ve taken about two hours for the propane to become deadly. | 丙烷达到致死的浓度要两个小时 |
[38:06] | Yeah, but there was no guarantee | 不过 谁也不能保证 |
[38:07] | that Derek would stay in there the entire time. | Derek会一直待在小屋里 |
[38:10] | Okay… | 好的 |
[38:15] | Maybe the killer didn’t plan to suffocate him. | 也许凶手没打算把他闷死 |
[38:18] | Well, that’s true, because I think they were counting on him to light the fireplace, to cause an explosion. | 那倒是 我觉得凶手希望他点燃火炉引发爆炸 |
[38:23] | That’s a good plan in theory, except the victim would have smelled the gas and decided to leave. | 理论上是不错 但是受害人会闻到味道 然后决定离开小屋 |
[38:27] | Unless the killer knew he wouldn’t. | 除非凶手知道他不会离开 |
[38:30] | Well, Hector Romero wouldn’t have had a motive, then. | Hector Romero没有动机 |
[38:32] | ‘Cause he was making a lot of money off Derek. | 因为他靠Derek大赚一笔 |
[38:34] | He certainly was, which means somebody else knew about the propane. | 他肯定是 这也意味着还有别人知道丙烷的事 |
[38:48] | Hang on a second, folks. | 等一下 伙计们 |
[38:50] | We posted bail. | 我们付过保释金了 |
[38:52] | They said I could leave. | 他们说我可以离开了 |
[38:53] | Why do you want to talk to my dad again? | 你们为啥还要问我爸爸 |
[38:56] | I don’t want to talk to your dad. | 我不想问你爸爸 |
[38:59] | I want to talk to you. | 我想要问你 |
[39:02] | You run the day-to-day operations at the hotel. | 你负责宾馆的日常运作 |
[39:05] | Yes, so? | 是又怎样 |
[39:07] | So, you would know that the propane was odorless. | 你也应该知道丙烷是无臭无味的 |
[39:10] | Let me see your shoes, please. | 能让我看看你的鞋子吗 |
[39:23] | They’re clean. | 鞋子是完整的 |
[39:25] | They may be, but the foot isn’t, is it? | 鞋子是完好的 但脚可不是好的 对吧 |
[39:31] | You just weren’t wearing these shoes last night. | 你昨晚没有穿着这双鞋 |
[39:33] | You had open-toe shoes on? | 你穿了双鱼嘴鞋吧 |
[39:36] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[39:38] | Because you have frostbite. | 因为你的脚有冻疮 |
[39:40] | It’s from exposure to propane. | 丙烷泄露导致的 |
[39:42] | From when you kicked the valve on the fireplace. | 就在你踹坏火炉阀门的时候 |
[39:58] | Want to tell us what happened? | 能告诉我们事情经过吗 |
[40:03] | Derek and I were seeing each other. | Derek和我在约会 |
[40:05] | What?! | 什么 |
[40:07] | You were with that gigolo? | 你和那个男妓 |
[40:09] | I knew what he was, and I thought I could handle it. | 我知道他的身份 我也以为自己能处理好 |
[40:11] | But then I kept seeing… those checks. | 但是我总是看到这些支票 |
[40:15] | Here, babe. This should cover the rest of this week’s rent. | 宝贝 这些应该够这周剩余的房租了吧 |
[40:24] | Busy week. | 业务还挺繁忙 |
[40:29] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:31] | Sorry enough to quit? | 抱歉到能退出这一行吗 |
[40:34] | We’ve been through this. | 我们都在这一行里沉浮啊 |
[40:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:38] | But um… | 但是 |
[40:42] | I’m falling in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[40:48] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:51] | I’m gonna hit the showers. | 我去冲个澡 |
[41:11] | I knew the next girl he brought in here, | 我知道他会带下个女孩来这 |
[41:13] | he’d light the fireplace and they’d both die. | 他点燃火炉然后他俩都会没命 |
[41:22] | I hope you’re satisfied. | 我希望你感到满意 |
[41:25] | Take her, please. | 请带她走 |
[41:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:31] | No, no. No, no, no. Dad? | 不 不 不 爸爸 |
[43:14] | That’s not funny, Walter. | 别搞了 Walter |
[43:19] | – Come on! – Not funny! | – 少来 – 不好玩 |
[43:20] | – It’s funny. – No, it wasn’t. | – 多好玩啊 – 才不呢 |
[43:22] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢你 Walter |