时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | Marisol, I’m sorry I’m late. | Marisol 对不起我迟到了 |
[00:39] | Actually, you’re right on time. | 其实 你刚好准时 |
[00:44] | You look amazing. | 你看起来太美了 |
[00:46] | You don’t look so bad yourself. | 你也不差啊 |
[00:50] | I missed you, Mari. | 我想你 Mari |
[00:53] | I miss you. | 我也想你 |
[00:56] | Anything look good? | 这里有啥不错的吗? |
[00:58] | The best thing about this place | 这地方最好的 |
[01:00] | just got here. | 就是刚刚来的人 |
[01:06] | Let’s not waste another second. | 咱们别再浪费时间了 |
[01:12] | I agree. | 同意 |
[01:34] | Horatio. | |
[01:36] | You know you have to go back. | 你知道你得回去了 |
[01:38] | I know, sweetheart. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[01:40] | You have to get up, Horatio. | 你得起来 Horatio |
[01:43] | Go now, Horatio. | 现在就去 Horatio |
[01:46] | Help me. | 救命 |
[01:47] | Don’t… | 不要… |
[01:49] | Randy! No! | Randy! 不! |
[02:26] | Please. | 拜托 |
[04:03] | Nice deep breath. | 很好 深呼吸 |
[04:04] | Hang in there, buddy. Hang in there. | 坚持啊 兄弟 坚持 |
[04:05] | Okay, check their pupils real quick. | 好 赶快检查他们的瞳孔 |
[04:08] | – Try to keep them warm. – Marisol. | – 尽量保持温暖 |
[04:11] | Relax, sir. Nice, slow breaths.??? | 放松 先生 很好 慢慢呼吸 |
[04:14] | He’s got good lung sounds bilaterally. | 他的两侧肺音情况良好 |
[04:17] | Hang in there. Marisol. | – 坚持住 |
[04:18] | What have we got? Two police officers, | – 什么情况? – 两个警察 |
[04:20] | MDPD– male, gunshot wound, right flank. | 迈阿密戴德郡警局 男性 右肋枪伤 |
[04:24] | Vitals are stable. | 生命体征平稳 |
[04:25] | Lieutenant Caine. | Caine副队 |
[04:26] | Hang in there, Lieutenant. | 坚持住 副队 |
[04:28] | You’re going to do just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[04:33] | Lieutenant Caine… Horatio. | – Caine副队… |
[04:35] | Yes, sweetheart. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[04:39] | You know you have to go. | 你知道你得走了 |
[04:42] | Horatio. | |
[04:43] | Marisol. | |
[04:44] | sweetheart go now | 现在就走 |
[04:49] | Hey, Doctor, what happened? Bystanders say she was pulled | – 嘿 医生 怎么了? – 旁观者称她是被从 |
[04:51] | from the back of a submerged vehicle. | 一辆淹在水里的车子后备箱拖出来的 |
[04:53] | Unknown depth, unknown time. She does feel cold to the touch. | 水深未知 时间未知 |
[04:54] | This is what everyone becomes when you strip it all away | 当一个人被夺走了一切一无所有时 |
[04:58] | and you leave them with nothing! | 就会铤而走险! |
[05:01] | It’s not my fault. Everyone keeps telling me that! | – 不是我的错 – 人人都这么跟我说! |
[05:04] | Blood work, EKG, please. Going to two, guys. | 请准备输血和心电图 分两组 |
[05:07] | Hold it here. | 停在这儿 |
[05:12] | Randy! Ma’am, ma’am, leave this right where it is. Ma’am! | – 女士 女士 就呆在这儿 女士! |
[05:15] | No, I got to get away. Can somebody… | 不 我得离开 谁能… |
[05:16] | Ma’am, I need you to get back on the… | 女士 我需要你回到… 我很抱歉… |
[05:28] | Lieutenant, you should not be up right now. | 副队 你现在不该起来 |
[05:30] | You suffered a perforating wound from a bullet fragment, post ricochet. I understand your position, | – 你被一颗跳弹弹片射中了 – 我理解你的处境 |
[05:33] | but I really need to leave, Doctor. There’s blood loss, respiratory distress. | – 但我真的需要离开 医生 – 你失血严重 并且呼吸困难 |
[05:35] | We need to keep you here for at least 24 hours under observation. | 你需要留院观察至少24小时 |
[05:39] | Would you please talk some sense into him? I’m sorry. Excuse me. | – 你能跟他讲讲道理不? – 对不起 不好意思 |
[05:40] | I feel like I saw North down the hallway. | 我觉得好像在走廊看到North了 |
[05:42] | I could have sworn I did. I-I know that I didn’t. Sweetheart, that is normal. | – 我本可以发誓我看到了 我…我知道并没有 – 亲爱的 这是正常的 |
[05:44] | You’ve suffered significant trauma. And I feel like I’m going crazy. Are you okay to leave with me? | – 我也觉得自己要疯了 – 你遭受了严重创伤 你跟我一起离开没问题吗? |
[05:48] | Let’s do it. Yeah. | 走吧 好的 |
[05:49] | We got to go. Let’s go. Oh, my God, let’s… | – 我们得走了 我们走 – 噢天呐 我们… |
[05:50] | Lieutenant, you could die if you leave. | 副队 你要是离开可能会死的 |
[05:51] | Nurse, that man is not authorized to leave this hospital! | 护士 那个男人是不允许离开医院的! |
[05:56] | For those of you who are just joining us, | 刚打开电视的观众们 |
[05:57] | we have two violent fugitives still at large. | 我们有两名暴力逃犯仍然逍遥法外 |
[06:00] | They are Jack Toller and Randy North. | 他们是Jack Toller和Randy North |
[06:03] | There is a dragnet across the city at this hour | 现在全城布下了一个搜索网 |
[06:06] | Do not attempt to engage or confront these individuals. | 不要与这些人有正面交锋 |
[06:09] | They are both considered extremely dangerous. | 他们非常危险 |
[06:12] | Let’s take it back out to our field correspondent. | 让我们交回给现场记者 |
[06:14] | Leslie, what’s the latest? | Leslie 有什么最新消息? |
[06:16] | Yes, Jack Toller is a fugitive, | 是的 Jack Toller是一名逃犯 |
[06:19] | a convicted killer responsible for the deaths of three young women five years ago. | 5年前因谋杀三名年轻女性被判刑 |
[06:23] | Brutal deaths wherein the women were literally incinerated. | 三名女性被残忍地活活烧死 |
[06:26] | Toller is being considered the more dangerous of the two. | Toller被认为是两人之中更为危险的一个 |
[06:29] | However, Randy North is now responsible… | 但是 Randy North现在是负责… |
[06:31] | We got all available units on the street. | 所有可行动单位都在街上 |
[06:33] | Got help from Broward and Monroe. | 已经找了Broward和Monroe分局帮忙 |
[06:35] | Set up roadblocks on 41, 95 and all along the Causeway. | 在41号 95号公路 以及沿堤道都布下了路障 |
[06:38] | Ports are covered. | 港口也布下了警力 |
[06:39] | Let’s get these guys. Come on. | 咱得把这些家伙抓起来 抓紧 |
[06:41] | We got limo and taxi dispatches going through Metro, so if these guys try | 我们在全城派了轿车和出租车穿巡 如果这些家伙 |
[06:44] | to take private transportation, we’ll be on them. | 想搭乘私人交通工具 我们就能发现 |
[06:46] | Okay. Very good. | 好 非常好 |
[06:47] | I want Natalia and Calleigh on Randy North. | Natalia和Calleigh去查Randy North |
[06:51] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[06:52] | Where North goes, he’s going to want his kids. | 不管North去哪 他总不会忘了自己的孩子 |
[06:53] | That’s true. I’ll get on the foster care docs right away. | 没错 我马上去拿托管所资料 |
[06:55] | Do you really think this is a good idea so soon? | 你觉得这么快就参加行动真的好么? |
[06:57] | Are you sure you’re up for this? | 你确定要来? |
[06:58] | Toller’s going to kill again. We know that. | Toller又要开杀戒了 我们都知道 |
[07:01] | We got to get them both. Okay. But be careful. | – 我们必须得抓到他们两个 – 好吧 但要小心 |
[07:04] | Agent Locklear. | Locklear探员 |
[07:06] | Lieutenant, I just got off the phone with my task force supervisor. | 副队 我刚跟特遣组督察通过电话 |
[07:09] | What’d he say to you? | 他跟你说了什么? |
[07:10] | Apparently, the currency-grade paper we seized was just the tip of the iceberg. | 很明显 我们查获的假钞只是冰山一角 |
[07:14] | The stolen paper was not only resold to Bernard Ashcroft, | 被偷的假钞不单是转卖给Bernard Ashcroft |
[07:18] | but apparently, there’s an interested party right here in Miami. | 很明显 在迈阿密还有个感兴趣的买家 |
[07:20] | You get a name? We’re working on that right now, but my guess is, | – 有名字吗? – 正在查 不过据我猜测 |
[07:23] | whoever it is, they’re going to try and make a deal with Toller. | 不管是谁 他们都想跟Toller谈这笔生意 |
[07:25] | Remember, Toller is a serial killer first and foremost. | 要记住 Toller首先是个连环杀人犯 |
[07:28] | He’s not about the money. | 他不单是为钱 |
[07:29] | Yeah. That is his main obsession. | 是啊 那是他的主要兴趣 |
[07:31] | Priority number one. | 第一优先考虑 |
[07:41] | What’s your selling price? Quarter mil, cash. | – 你卖价多少? – 25万 现金 |
[07:43] | Get your head out the clouds, my friend. | 现实点吧 朋友 |
[07:45] | You’re way too high. | 你价钱太高了 |
[07:50] | Child Services, they pulled the paperwork | 儿童服务机构 他们调出了关于Randy North孩子 |
[07:51] | on the Randy North kids. | 的纸头文件 |
[07:53] | I heard, and I know the kids were brought here. | 我听说了 而且我知道孩子们被带到这儿来 |
[07:55] | I already let Natalia know I was on it. | 我已经告诉Natalia我在查这个了 |
[07:56] | You are? You’re already signed out on the board. | 是吗? 你已经签名退出调查了 |
[07:59] | Really? Yeah. | – 真的? – 对 |
[08:00] | That must have been before everything happened. | 那一定是在这些事发生之前 |
[08:02] | It’s all hands on deck now. | 现在大家都在同心协力完成任务 |
[08:04] | Well, you go talk to North’s son; I’ll talk to his daughter. | 好吧 你去跟North的儿子谈 我去跟他女儿谈 |
[08:08] | Hi, Austin. | 嗨 Austin |
[08:11] | I’m Calleigh Duquesne. | 我是Calleigh Duquesne |
[08:14] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[08:17] | They can’t separate us, can they? | 他们不能把我们分开 对吗? |
[08:19] | I’m supposed to look out after my sister. | 我应该照顾好我妹妹 |
[08:22] | What I know is that your counselors are making a lot of phone calls to | 我知道的是 你的管理员们打了很多电话 |
[08:25] | make sure the two of you can stay together. | 来确保你们俩能待在一块儿 |
[08:29] | Austin, I think you know that we’re looking for your dad. | Austin 我想你知道我们在找你爸爸吧 |
[08:32] | Do you have any idea where he might be? | 你知道他可能在哪儿吗? |
[08:35] | You mean help you catch him? I shouldn’t do that. | 你是说帮你们抓他? 我不应该这样做 |
[08:39] | He’s my dad. | 他是我爸爸 |
[08:41] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[08:44] | You wouldn’t want him to hurt anyone, though, would you? | 但是你也不想让他伤害别人 对吗? |
[08:49] | No. | 不想 |
[08:50] | Will you think about helping me? | 那你会考虑帮我吗? |
[08:54] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么? |
[09:02] | Hi, Dad. It’s Austin. | 嗨 爸爸 我是Austin |
[09:04] | Oh, my God. Austin. Where are you? | 哦天呐 Austin 你在哪? |
[09:07] | I ran away. | 我跑了 |
[09:08] | I didn’t want to be at that foster care place. | 我不想待在托管所里 |
[09:10] | I hate it there. I just want you to come get me. | 我讨厌那儿 我只想让你来接我 |
[09:13] | Okay, buddy. | 好的 伙计 |
[09:13] | Look, just take a deep breath, okay? Try and stay calm. All right? | 深呼吸 试着保持镇静 好吗? |
[09:17] | You tell me where you are, and I’ll come get you. | 告诉我你在哪儿 我来接你 |
[09:21] | I’m at the park. | 我在公园 |
[09:22] | Shoreway Park. | 海滨公园 |
[09:24] | Under the lifeguard tower. | 救生塔下面 |
[09:29] | It’s been 15 minutes– still nothing. | 已经15分钟了 还是没有动静 |
[09:32] | Have we got any sign of North? | 有没有发现North? |
[09:33] | I don’t see anything over here, either. | 我这也什么都没看见 |
[09:36] | Maybe this is a wash. | 也许是放的假消息 |
[09:38] | No, that is a negative. | 不会 |
[09:39] | Hold your position. He will be here. | 守着自己的位置 他会来的 |
[09:45] | Okay. There he is at 11:00 coming right toward you. | 好的 他来了 11点方向 正朝你那过来 |
[09:48] | You see him? | 看到他没? |
[09:50] | Do you see him? 11:00. | 看到他没? 11点方向 |
[09:53] | Go, go, go. | 行动 行动 行动 |
[09:55] | Got eyes on him. He doesn’t see me yet. | 盯着他 |
[10:00] | Austin. | 他还没看到我 |
[10:03] | – Come to me. Austin. – Randy! | – 过来 Austin |
[10:04] | Stop! Austin! | – 别动! |
[10:06] | Come to your dad, Austin! | 来爸爸这儿 Austin! |
[10:09] | – Austin, no! – Austin! | – Austin 不! |
[10:10] | Wait! Wait! Dad! | 等等! 等等! |
[10:12] | – Austin! – No, no, no. | – 不 |
[10:13] | Austin! | 不 不 |
[10:21] | We meet again, Randy. | 我们又见面了 Randy |
[10:24] | It’s payback time. | 该你还债的时候了 |
[11:25] | Austin! | |
[11:29] | It’s ok,it’s alright,Austin! | – 没事的 |
[11:36] | Get your hands off of me! | 把你的手拿开! |
[13:03] | Did you hear about North? | 听说North的消息了吗? |
[13:08] | Took him down. | 把他拿下了 |
[13:09] | Thought you’d be there after what he did to you. | 还以为在他对你做的那些事之后 你会在那儿 |
[13:12] | I figured they had it covered. | 我知道他们会抓到他的 |
[13:15] | Yeah, well, they have him in PD if you want to confront him. | 是啊 他在警局 你可以跟他当面对质 |
[13:24] | You okay, Nat? | 你还好吗 Nat? |
[13:31] | No. | 不好 |
[13:34] | No, I’m not. Um, I thought that I was, | 不 我不好 呃 我以为自己没事 |
[13:37] | but I… just keep reliving that, uh– | 但我…一直不停地回想起那些 呃… |
[13:43] | being trapped in that trunk, and I, um… | 被困在后备箱里 我… |
[13:49] | I just really thought it was the end. | 我真的以为这就是结束了 |
[13:51] | And I-I’ve had so many close calls this year. | 我今年好多次都是死里逃生 |
[13:54] | Too many. | 太多次了 |
[14:00] | I don’t, I don’t know if I can, if I can do it anymore. | 我不知道 我不知道自己还能不能继续下去 |
[14:05] | I really don’t. | 我真的不知道 |
[14:11] | You know, after I had my incident with the nail gun… | 你知道 我在那次钉枪事故之后… |
[14:18] | …I was afraid to go through a door. | 我都不敢穿过门 |
[14:20] | I was afraid to show up at a crime scene. | 我怕面前又是犯罪现场 |
[14:24] | I was afraid to look down a microscope. | 我不敢用显微镜 |
[14:28] | And this friend of mine, | 然后我的这位朋友 |
[14:31] | she said to me, “You’re bigger than any injury. | 她跟我说 “你比任何伤害都要强大” |
[14:36] | You’re better than what this job does to you”” | “你比这工作回馈给你的都要好” |
[14:38] | She said, uh, “You better get underneath that crime tape | 她说 呃 “你最好待在犯罪现场警戒带下面” |
[14:41] | or you’re gonna get tangled up in it”” | “不然你会被它纠缠不清” |
[14:44] | Damn, I am profound. | 奶奶的 我太有深度了 |
[14:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:47] | You are. You know what I think? | 你的确是 你知道我怎么想? |
[14:53] | I think you’re gonna be okay. | 我觉得你会好起来的 |
[14:58] | Yeah, I’m gonna be okay. | 对 我会好起来的 |
[15:01] | Want me to walk over there with you? | 想让我陪你走过去吗? |
[15:05] | Yeah, would you? | 好啊 你愿意吗? |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:16] | Shut up. I’m trying to apologize. | – 闭嘴 – 我这是打算道歉呢 |
[15:18] | We bent over backwards for you. | 我们为你两肋插刀 |
[15:21] | I stood in that court and I stood up for you, | 我在法庭上为你挺身而出 |
[15:24] | and I told that judge that you were a changed man, and you tried to kill us? | 告诉法官你已经改过自新 而你却打算杀我们? |
[15:28] | You know what you got me? You got me nothing. | 你知道你们帮了我什么? 什么也没有 |
[15:31] | Nothing! No, now you’ve got nothing! | – 什么也没有! – 不 现在你才是什么都没有 |
[15:33] | If you come at me one more time, I will put a bullet in your brain. | 你要是再来找我 我就一枪崩了你脑袋 |
[15:36] | Do you understand me? Shh-shh-shh. | 听明白没? |
[15:38] | Natalia, it’s all right. Come on. | Natalia 好了 来 |
[15:40] | Just sit down and shut up and you’re gonna answer the questions, right? | 坐下 闭嘴 然后回答问题 明白吗? |
[15:43] | Okay, ok… Sit your ass down! | – 好的… – 坐下! |
[15:45] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[15:48] | Sit down! Okay. | – 坐下! – 好的 |
[15:53] | Randy, we need… | Randy 我们需要… |
[15:57] | we need Jack Toller. | 我们需要Jack Toller |
[15:59] | Look, I barely know the guy. | 瞧 我不怎么认识那人 |
[16:01] | It’s not like we pledged a fraternity together. | 我们不是那种拜把子兄弟 |
[16:03] | We shared a cell for a little while. Please. You shared more than that. | – 我们只是共用了一会儿手机 – 拜托 你们共用的可不止这个 |
[16:07] | Knock it off! Answer the questions! | 少来这套! 回答问题! |
[16:13] | Randy, clearly he knows how to reach you, and he needs a favor. | Randy 很明显他知道怎么找到你 而且他需要你帮忙 |
[16:16] | This is a man who incinerated three young women. | 这是个烧死三个年轻女人的混蛋 |
[16:22] | All I know is he kept bragging about | 我只知道 他一直在吹嘘自己 |
[16:24] | some deal that he was gonna make when he got out. | 出去了要干什么大事 好吗? |
[16:27] | Okay? Who? I don’t know! | – 谁? – 我不知道! |
[16:30] | Some guy that pulls ATM heists. | 某个抢了ATM机的人 |
[16:32] | He said that he had to talk to three or four other guys | 他说 在跟核心人物谈之前 |
[16:34] | before he would talk to the main man. | 他得先跟另外三到四个人谈 |
[16:36] | That’s all I know! | 我知道的就这些! |
[16:39] | We’ll check that out. Check it out, please. | 好的 我们会查出来的 去查一下 麻烦你 |
[16:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[16:51] | An ATM heist, that was, uh, that was last year. | ATM抢劫犯 那是 呃 去年的事 |
[16:54] | You-You investigated that, right? | 你…你查的那个案子 对吗? |
[16:57] | It was a-a bank teller shot at point-blank range. | 一名银行收纳员被近距离平射射中 |
[17:01] | Do you know who it was? Yeah. | – 你知道是谁吗? |
[17:04] | Leo… Kendry. | – 知道 |
[17:12] | How do we find him? | 我们怎么找到他? |
[17:14] | Leo had a partner named… | Leo有个同伙叫… |
[17:20] | uh… Ricky Galindo. | 呃… Ricky Galindo |
[17:22] | Ricky Galindo. Yeah. | – 对 |
[17:23] | I’ll put out a BOLO on both Ricky and Leo. | 好的 我去发通缉令追捕Ricky和Leo |
[17:27] | H, are you okay? | H 你还好吗? |
[17:28] | Yeah. You okay? | – 是的 – 真的? |
[17:30] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我很好 我很好 |
[17:32] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[17:50] | What’s it look like, Ricky? | 看起来怎么样 Ricky? |
[17:54] | It’s not bad, boss. | 不错 头儿 |
[18:00] | Not bad ain’t gonna cut it for me, man. | 光不错可不行啊 兄弟 |
[18:02] | Those plates are straight from the U.S. Department of Printing and Engraving. | 那些是从美国铸印局直接偷出来的 |
[18:05] | Bills they make are completely undetectable. | 他们的货绝对不会被侦查到 |
[18:07] | You better hope so, for your sake. | 为了你的小命 最好是这样 |
[18:09] | So, Toller, what’s your final selling price? | 那么 Toller 你最终卖价是多少? |
[18:13] | One-eighty. | 18万 |
[18:15] | And her. | 加上她 |
[18:18] | Creative accounting. I love it. | 活账目啊 我喜欢 |
[18:21] | Come here. What-What is going on, Leo? | – 过来 – 什 什么情况 Leo? |
[18:25] | I don’t want her to suffer, okay? | 我不想让她受罪 好吗? |
[18:51] | All units, suspect vehicle spotted northbound on Ocean. | 所有单位注意 在海北面发现嫌疑人的车 |
[18:53] | Black Porsche Boxer, Florida plates– | 黑色保时捷 |
[18:55] | John-ocean-nine- two-three-alpha. Ricky Galindo. | 弗罗里达车牌 |
[19:25] | Get out of the car! | 下车 |
[19:26] | What the hell is this? | 你们这是想怎样 |
[19:28] | Tell you what this is. What’s up, Rick? | – 你马上就知道了 – 咋了 Rick |
[19:32] | Where’s your pal Leo Kendry? | 你的好伙伴Leo Kendry哪去了 |
[19:33] | Or should we say your boss? I got a regular job. | – 或者说你老板呢 – 我有正当职业啊 |
[19:36] | Nothing to do with Kendry. Regular job, | 和Kendry没有瓜葛 |
[19:38] | you sure as hell can’t buy a car like this, | 正当职业可买不起这样的跑车 |
[19:40] | renting out Jet Skis at the marina. Oh, so you’re profiling? | – 还有在码头出租水上摩托 – 哟 你是在侧写么 |
[19:43] | Pulling over young, rich, good-looking guys that got more going on than you? | 让一个年轻帅气又样样比你强的富小伙靠边停车 |
[19:48] | Oh, come on, Rick. I’m good-looking. | 得了 Rick 我长得很帅的 |
[19:50] | Besides, Leo owns you like a slave. | 此外 Leo拿你就当一奴隶 |
[19:52] | Who’s Leo doing business with these days? | Leo这几天在和谁合作呢 |
[19:54] | Why don’t you ask him? ‘Cause he’s hiding out with Jack Toller, that’s why. | – 你问他呀 – 他和Jack Toller一起躲起来 所以来问你 |
[19:58] | Tell you what, why don’t you grab my cell phone out of my back pocket. | 你们干脆从我后裤兜拿出我的手机 |
[20:01] | My lawyer’s on speed dial and you can talk to him. | 快速拨号栏有律师电话 你们和律师说去 |
[20:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:05] | Hey, Sarge, what do you make of this? | 警官 这个你怎么看 |
[20:08] | What, do you got a couple of sardines in your floor mat? Where you been walking? | 你的踏脚垫上有沙丁鱼 你都上哪活动了 |
[20:11] | Oh, all over. | 到处跑呗 |
[20:13] | They could’ve come from anywhere. | 到处都有沙丁鱼 |
[20:20] | Yeah, except this isn’t a sardine. It’s a Garra fish. | 嗯 不过这可不是沙丁鱼 而是淡红墨头鱼 |
[20:24] | Okay, Jacque Cousteau. How the hell is that gonna help us on dry land? | (Jacque Cousteau: 水肺发明者 法国著名海洋及海洋生物研究员) |
[20:27] | You ever get a pedicure, Frank? | 你做过足疗吗 Frank |
[20:51] | Hialeah? No, give me Bayside Downs. | 海里亚? 不 我买海湾丘陵 |
[20:54] | Right. | 对的 |
[20:55] | Eighth race, sixth horse. Okay. | 第八场 第六匹马 是的 |
[21:03] | Agent Locklear, executing entry north side. | Locklear探员 从北面进入 |
[21:06] | We are entering hot. Repeat, we are entering hot. | 我们正火速进入 重复 我们正火速进入 |
[21:08] | Stairwell clear. Moving into east office. | 楼梯井安全 向东边的办公室进发 |
[21:11] | All units on the ground, on the roof, watch for movement. | 地面和屋顶的全体队员 注意一举一动 |
[21:14] | You have a shot, take it. | 有情况可以开枪 好好干活 – |
[21:33] | Right. 5K to win. | 好的 – 买5000赢 |
[21:34] | MDPD! | 迈阿密警察 |
[21:35] | Get those hands in the air! Hold it right there! Don’t move! | 把手举起来 举着不要动 |
[21:39] | Don’t move, Leo. | 不许动 Leo |
[21:42] | Got the plates. | 找到模板了 |
[21:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[21:46] | Where’s who? Toller! | – 你说谁 |
[21:48] | Where is he? Look, he was here, all right, but then he left. | – 他在哪 – 他来过 但是又走了 |
[21:51] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[21:56] | Look, we closed the deal and he left with a bonus. | 我们结束交易后他带着奖品离开了 |
[22:00] | What kind of bonus? | 什么奖品 |
[22:01] | A girl. A girl. | – 一个姑娘 – 一个姑娘 |
[22:04] | What’s the girl’s name? It’s Melanie Garland. | – 叫什么名 |
[22:06] | That means he’s going to kill again, Eric. | 这说明他要四举屠刀了 Eric |
[22:11] | You planned this, didn’t you? | 你计划好的 是吧 |
[22:12] | Do I look like I know anything about cars? | 我像提前知道车况的样子吗 |
[22:15] | Leo gave you a bag of money. Fix it. | Leo给了你很多钱 修啊 |
[22:18] | I don’t need your opinion right now. Not interested in it. No! | 现在不需要你发表意见 我对这不感兴趣 |
[22:21] | I choked out girls for less. You get back in the car, you start it up. | 我很少掐死人 你回到车里 发动它 |
[22:23] | It doesn’t go anywhere, you get ready to die. Okay? | 车不跑 你就准备去死吧 知道了 |
[22:26] | Okay. Atta girl. | – 知道了 – 好姑娘 |
[22:29] | Go. | 去吧 |
[23:23] | This, and a pack of ultras. | 这个 还有一包超促进剂 |
[23:28] | Hey, you got something smaller than this, miss? | 你有小一点的票吗 小姐 |
[23:31] | Sorry, that’s all I have. | 没有 我就这一张 |
[23:39] | Come on, please. | 请快一点 |
[23:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[23:49] | He’ll kill me. | 他要杀了我 |
[24:19] | Clerk was smart, | 店员很机灵 |
[24:20] | he sensed something was wrong and called it in. | 他意识到事情不对劲就打电话报警 |
[24:22] | Well, what did she say to him? I mean, what tipped him off? | 她跟店员说了什么 她是怎样暗示的 |
[24:24] | I believe she said, uh, “He will kill me”” I don’t get it. | 我想她说的是”他要杀了我” 我不明白 |
[24:28] | Why would a man on the run take a risk like that? | 这样的人怎么会冒如此大的风险 |
[24:30] | Because… a man like that can’t escape his M.O. | 因为这样的人改不了他的犯罪手法 |
[24:33] | He’s already killed three girls. | 他已经杀了三个女孩 |
[24:36] | Clerk says she came in and bought a pack of ultras and some radiator fluid. | Clerk说她进来买了一包超促进剂和散热器液 |
[24:39] | Then she paid for it with a Benjamin. | 之后她付了100块 |
[24:43] | Could be having car problems. Toller might still be in the area. | 可能车出毛病了 Toller应该就在附近 |
[24:47] | Hold on a second. What did she just do? | 等一下 她干了什么 |
[24:49] | I don’t know, roll that back. | 没看清 倒回看看 |
[25:00] | Look at that. | 看呐 |
[25:02] | Looks like she stole something on the way out of the store. | 貌似她走出商店门的时候顺手牵羊了 |
[25:04] | What is that? I don’t know. | – 牵了什么走的 – 我哪知道 |
[25:07] | Tell you what, let’s get this over to AV. | 把这个送去影像科看看吧 |
[25:15] | It’s a disposable phone. | 是部一次性手机 |
[25:17] | KQQ must be the brand. | 一定是KQQ牌的 |
[25:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:22] | You were right, here she is, the serial number. | 你说的没错 这是序列号 |
[25:24] | Okay, well, if we find who that phone was calling, we might find that girl. Yeah. | 要是能查出电话打给谁 我们就能找到人 |
[25:31] | Yes, it’s KQQ, D as in dog, R, | 对 |
[25:35] | 4-003-3938, | KQQ牌 |
[25:41] | D R L as in Lucy. | |
[25:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:47] | Okay! Oh, there it is, there it is, let’s open it. | 哦 有了 有了 打开看看 |
[25:55] | It’s just the same number, over and over again. | 一遍又一遍拨打同一个号码 |
[25:58] | I know that number. | 我认识这个号码 |
[25:59] | Why do I know that number? You do? | – 我怎么会认识这个号码呢 – 你认识啊 |
[26:01] | Yeah, let me put it in the directory. | 把号码输入号码簿 |
[26:06] | It’s Randy North. | Randy North的电话 |
[26:08] | Why is she calling North? | 她为啥要打给North |
[26:10] | She’s not. Toller is. | 打电话的不是她 是Toller |
[26:17] | I want you to call him back, Randy. Call him back. | 我要你给他回个电话 Randy 回电话 |
[26:20] | No, he, he knows that I’m in here. | 不行 他知道我进局子了 |
[26:22] | Toller doesn’t know anything, or he wouldn’t be calling you every five seconds. | Toller什么都不知道 要不他也不会一次次打电话找你 |
[26:25] | Well, what do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[26:28] | We want you to ask him… | 你就问他… |
[26:30] | I want you to ask him what he wants. | 你就问他想要什么 |
[26:41] | I-I know what he wants. | 我知道他想要什么 |
[26:46] | When we were in… we were cellmates, | 当我们一起坐牢的时候 |
[26:48] | and he, he, he mouthed off to one of the guards, okay? | 他 他说了一个警卫的坏话 |
[26:52] | And they roughed him up a bit, and when they were… | 警卫们就对他动粗了 然后他们 |
[26:54] | when they were dragging him off to solitary, this… | 他们把他拖到单人禁闭室 |
[26:58] | this necklace, this stupid necklace, | 他的项链 倒霉催的项链 |
[27:00] | falls out of his pocket, and, and I picked it up. | 从他口袋里掉出来 我就捡起来了 |
[27:02] | Where you going with this? When I ditched the car for him, | – 你从哪知道的 – 我帮他弃车的时候知道的 |
[27:05] | he went crazy on me over this, this, this necklace. | 他为了项链朝我好一个发火 |
[27:09] | He knew that I had it. | 他知道项链在我手上 |
[27:11] | You were just willing to forget the fact that you stole from me? | 你乐意忘记曾经偷过我东西的事啦 |
[27:13] | Jack, I just didn’t know that it meant that much to you. | Jack 我当时不知道项链对你有这么重要 |
[27:15] | I mean, come on, it’s just a necklace. | 不就是一条项链嘛 |
[27:19] | Just a necklace. | 就是一条项链嘛 |
[27:21] | No. That’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[27:23] | Where is it? | 项链呢 |
[27:24] | I never thought that he was gonna hunt me down for it. Where is it now? | – 我没想到他会因此而追着我不放 – 现在项链在哪 |
[27:29] | Well, you guys took it when you locked me up. | 我被关起来的时候让警察收走了 |
[27:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:34] | We’re going to arrange a meet. You mean face to face? | – 我们要安排一次会面 – 你是说面对面的 |
[27:36] | We’re sure as hell not gonna write him a letter. | 我们肯定不会给他写信啦 |
[27:38] | You know what? We’ll call him for you. | 告诉你 我们帮你给他打电话 |
[27:40] | Dial it. | 拨号 |
[27:44] | Take it. | 拿去 |
[28:01] | I don’t see him, guys. | 伙计们 我没看到他 |
[28:12] | Is there some way that you… I mean, | 有没有可能是你 我是说 |
[28:14] | how am I going to know if you can see him if I can’t? | 我怎么知道是不是你能看见人 而我看不见 |
[28:17] | All right, we got him, he’s on top of the train. | 好了 发现他了 他在火车的车顶上 |
[28:19] | All right, what about Melanie? Do you see her? She’s not with him. | – 那Melanie呢 看到她了没 – 她没和他在一起 |
[28:21] | Where the hell is this girl? I don’t know. | – 女孩到底在哪呢 – 别问我呀 |
[28:23] | I hope she’s still alive. | 希望她还活着 |
[28:24] | All units, hold your positions. He does not have the girl. | 所有人不要动 女孩目前不在他手上 |
[28:27] | – I repeat, he does not have the girl. – Guys. | – 重复 女孩目前不在他手上 – 伙计们 |
[28:29] | Train coming up on them fast. | 火车正朝他们快速开来 |
[28:31] | It’s northbound on the number two line. | 二号线向北的方向 |
[28:32] | We don’t have much time before the train cuts us off. | 在火车挡住我们视线前时间不多了 |
[28:36] | Get up here. | 上来 |
[28:38] | Now. | 马上 |
[28:41] | Up there? Yeah. | – 上去啊 – 对 |
[28:46] | What the hell are they doing? Guys, we got to get this done. | 他们这是去哪 伙计们我们得快点搞定 |
[28:50] | This train is coming up fast. | 火车正快速向他们驶来 |
[28:51] | It’s going to cut us off from the suspects. | 将会把我们和嫌犯隔开 |
[28:53] | Rail yard said no arrivals for two hours. Look… | 火车站场说两小时内不会有火车开来 |
[28:58] | Where the hell are they going? | 他们要去哪 |
[28:59] | Look, I’m not going to ask you again. Hand it over. | 我不会再问第二遍 交出来 |
[29:01] | I got it. I said I have it! Hand it over! | – 听到了 – 我说交出来 交出来 |
[29:03] | Guys, this train’s coming fast! It’s coming real fast. | 火车开得很快 真他妈快啊 |
[29:06] | Does anybody have a clear shot at Toller? | 有人能明确击中Toller吗 |
[29:08] | You know, you got the whole world out there looking for you, | 外面的世界都在疯狂找你 |
[29:10] | and you’re about to give it up over some stupid necklace? | 你准备因为一条傻逼项链而功亏一篑吗 |
[29:12] | What is it, for the girl or something? All right, we gotta stop this train. | – 是为了女孩还是其他原因 – 我们得让火车停下 |
[29:17] | We gotta stop this train right now! | 我们现在得让火车停下 |
[29:18] | Oh, he got made! He got made! | 他在索取项链 |
[29:20] | It’s a women’s necklace, I doubt it’s for you. Stop the train! | – 女式项链 我怀疑是你的 – 停下火车 |
[29:23] | It’s just a thought. You brought the cops, didn’t you? | – 我只是想想 – 是你把警察引来的 是吧 |
[29:25] | No! Take a shot! | – 不 – 开枪 |
[29:31] | Stop the train! | 停下火车 |
[29:36] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[29:47] | Come on! | 快 |
[29:53] | I did everything I was supposed to do! Shut your mouth! | – 我做了该做的一切 – 闭上你的嘴 |
[29:56] | All right? You just shut your mouth! | 成不 闭上你的嘴 |
[30:00] | Yeah, Horatio? | 喂 Horatio |
[30:03] | Bastard’s gone like the wind. | 狗杂种风一样地消失了 |
[30:11] | Damn it, Calleigh. | 我靠 Calleigh |
[30:11] | He was right there in their grasp. They had him. | 他当时就在他们的股掌之中 本能抓到他 |
[30:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:15] | So you know what? We rip through every piece of evidence from Toller’s trial, | 所以我们要检查Toller审讯的所有证据 |
[30:18] | no matter how small. | 不管有多细微 |
[30:21] | We’re looking for any sort of pattern, ritual… | 我们要找的是一种 |
[30:23] | anything that a serial killer like Toller | 能让Toller这样的连环杀手 |
[30:25] | would revert to as a comfort zone. | 回到舒适区的模式或仪式 |
[30:27] | You’re thinking we find that, we find him? | 你觉得找到这个就能找到人是吗 |
[30:29] | Yeah. I’d also like to come up with the significance to the necklace. | 我还想提一下项链的重要性 |
[30:33] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[30:35] | My guess? It’s some sort of trophy from one of the victims. | 要我说 就是从某位受害者那得到的战利品 |
[30:39] | So Toller’s case, it turned on a single tooth | Toller一案浮出水面是由于 |
[30:42] | from the charred remains of his last victim. | 他最后受害者焦尸上的一颗牙齿 |
[30:44] | Right. And from there, they were able to link him | 从那开始 警方把他同三名死者 |
[30:46] | to all three victims? Exactly. | – 联系到一起 – 正是 |
[30:48] | So I’m thinking, no one ever really talked about | 所以我想 没有人真正谈及到 |
[30:51] | the original crime scene where he killed the girls. | 他杀害女孩们的第一现场 |
[30:56] | Hey, Calleigh, were Toller’s clothes ever tested? | Calleigh Toller的衣服检测过没有 |
[30:59] | I don’t think so. | 没有吧 |
[31:00] | There wouldn’t have been a need for it, because they already had the connection they needed for a conviction. | 没有必要 因为他们已经有定罪的证据了 |
[31:06] | What are you doing? All of Toller’s clothes smell like smoke. | – 你要干什么 – Toller的衣服闻着一股子烟味 |
[31:10] | Well, I would think they would; he burned his victims. | 我想也是这样 他焚尸了嘛 |
[31:12] | Yeah, so if we analyze the organic compounds of this soot, | 如果我们分析了烟尘的有机化合物 |
[31:16] | then perhaps we’ll be able to find exactly where he did that burning. | 也许我们能找到他焚尸的具体地点 |
[31:19] | We find the crime scene, we’ll find Melanie. | 找到现场就能找到Melanie |
[31:57] | What’d we get? | 有什么发现 |
[31:59] | More like what didn’t we get? | 不如说我们没什么发现 |
[32:01] | Creosote, CO2… | 防腐油 二氧化碳 |
[32:03] | off the chart levels of methane, styrene, chloroform, | 高浓度甲烷 苯乙烯 氯仿 |
[32:07] | sulfur, formaldehyde, chlorine, presence of PC’s. | 硫 甲醛 氯 还存在聚碳酸酯塑料 |
[32:12] | Geez. | 哎 |
[32:18] | What are you thinking? | 你想到什么 |
[32:20] | I got a hunch. | 我有预感 |
[32:21] | Inputting elements from the spectra: creosote, chlorine, PCs… | 把如下物质输入光谱仪 防腐油 氯 聚碳酸酯 |
[32:25] | I don’t think there’s any sort of a database | 我想不会有一种数据库 |
[32:27] | for killers who incinerate their victims. | 记录杀手焚烧受害者吧 |
[32:29] | No, but there is one for the Eastern Seaboard Air Quality Management. | 没有 但东海岸空气质量管理局有啊 |
[32:32] | Calleigh, these are all hazardous pollutants, flagged by the EPA. | Calleigh 这些都是有毒的污染物 环保局标出来了 |
[32:36] | It just connected me to their database. | 我接进他们数据库 |
[32:38] | Two sources produce chemical hazards that match this description. | 有两处地点产生过符合描述的有毒化学物质 |
[32:42] | The first one is… | 第一处是 |
[32:45] | Iraqi oil fires. | 伊拉克石油大火 |
[32:46] | What’s the other? Landfill fires. Toller killed those girls at a landfill. | – 另一处呢 – 垃圾填埋场大火 Toller在一处填埋场杀人 |
[32:53] | And based on his M.O. he’s gonna do it again. | 按照他的手法他会重蹈覆辙 |
[33:21] | Settle down! | 消停点 |
[33:22] | No! | 没门 |
[33:36] | Don’t do this. Please. | 别这样做 求你了 |
[33:39] | Please. They all say that. | 她们都求我了 |
[33:42] | If only one of you could figure it out. | 要是你们能理解我就好了 |
[33:43] | What do you want me to say? I want you to try this on. | – 你想要我说什么 – 我想让你戴上这个 |
[33:48] | It was my mother’s. Please. | – 这是我妈的项链 – 求你了 |
[33:54] | Come on. | 来 |
[33:58] | Feisty. | 真不安分 |
[34:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:03] | Hey! There we go. | 戴上了 |
[34:06] | There we go. Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. | 戴上了 |
[34:09] | That’s perfect, that’s perfect. | 非常好 非常好 |
[34:11] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 别动 别动 |
[34:15] | ay, now… | 现在 |
[34:17] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[34:22] | Say, “Jack, I’m ashamed of you”” | 说”Jack 我以你为耻” |
[34:24] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想说 |
[34:25] | Say it. I don’t want to do this. | – 说 – 我不想说 |
[34:29] | You say it, you say it! | 要你说你就说 |
[34:31] | You say it, or I burn your pretty little face off. | 不说就把你的脸烧花了 |
[34:34] | You say it. I’m ashamed of you. | – 说 – 我以你为耻 |
[34:37] | Say my name! y my name, and louder! Jack I’m ashamed of you! Again! | 把名字带上 大点声 – Jack 我以你为耻 – 再来 |
[34:41] | Jack I’m ashamed of you! Jack I’m ashamed of you! | – Jack 我以你为耻 – Jack 我以你为耻 |
[34:43] | You make me sick! | 你让我恶心 |
[34:45] | How many ways do I have to tell you that you are | 你要让我告诉你多少遍 |
[34:47] | not to make my life harder than it already is?! | 别让我的生活雪上加霜了成不 |
[34:51] | I am so sick of you! | 我受够你了 |
[34:53] | You disgust me! | 我看到你就想吐 |
[34:54] | I’m ashamed of you! Jack, I’m ashamed of you! | Jack 我以你为耻 |
[35:01] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[35:02] | What I couldn’t do to her. | 我没对她做成的事 不要! |
[35:55] | Help me! Please! Help! | 救命 救救我 |
[36:07] | Don’t do it! | 别做傻事 |
[36:13] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[36:14] | Please! | 求你们了 |
[36:23] | H, I got it, I got it, I got it! | H 让我来 让我来 |
[36:28] | Okay… Stay with the girl. | 陪着那女孩 |
[36:29] | Stay with the girl. It’s okay. | – 陪着她 |
[37:25] | Toller! | – 没事了 |
[37:56] | Don’t move, Toller! | 别动 Toller |
[38:03] | Got it. It’s all right. Let’s go. | 抓到他了 好的 我们走 |
[38:08] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[38:13] | Let’s go. H, I’ll be back. | 走 H 我会回来的 马上就回来 |
[38:31] | I won’t see him again, will I? | 我是不是再看不到我爸了 是吧 |
[38:36] | Your dad’s going away for a while. | 你爸爸要离开一阵子 |
[38:39] | Actually, he-he’s going away for a long time. | 事实上 他会离开很长时间 |
[38:44] | Will I ever see my sister again? | 我还能再看到我妹妹吗 |
[38:46] | Yes, everyone worked really hard and they found | 能 大家都努力寻找 |
[38:50] | a family that was ready to take both of you. | 最后找到一家能收养你们两个人 |
[38:53] | Both of us? Yes. | – 我们俩吗 – 是的 |
[38:55] | Together? | 一起 |
[38:57] | Together. | 一起 |
[39:02] | Does it have to be that family? | 必须要组成那种家庭吗 |
[39:05] | Why? Were you thinking that you wanted to do something different? | 怎么了 你还想要有什么不同吗 |
[39:09] | My dad’s gone now, and… | 现在我爸爸不在了 |
[39:11] | my mom… | 我妈… |
[39:14] | I thought maybe… | 我想也许 |
[39:17] | we could stay with you for a while. | 我们可以和你住一段时间 |
[39:19] | Before that. | 在去新家以前 |
[39:22] | Oh, Austin… | |
[39:28] | Pretty stupid, isn’t it? | 听上去很傻 是吧 |
[39:31] | No. | 不 |
[39:33] | That’s not stupid. | 一点都不傻 |
[39:41] | I would love to be able to say… | 我非常乐意地说… |
[39:45] | that I could take you and your sister. | 我想带你和你妹妹一起住 |
[39:50] | But I have this job. | 但我现在的工作 |
[39:53] | And it’s a big one. | 任务很重 |
[39:55] | And it takes a lot of my time. | 占据了我大部分的时间 |
[39:57] | And it… it asks a lot of me. | 占据了我很大的精力 |
[40:00] | Sometimes too much. | 有的时候都超过负荷 |
[40:12] | It’s okay, forget it. | 没关系 当我没说过 |
[40:15] | Austin, you are very special. | Austin 你很特别 |
[40:19] | And I want you to know that this family where you’re going | 我要让你知道你要去的新家庭 |
[40:22] | is so excited to have you. | 能领养你他们很激动 |
[40:25] | And I bet, if you give it a chance, you’re gonna like it. | 我打赌 如果你给他们个机会 你会喜欢的 |
[40:31] | No matter where you go, I’m gonna find you | 不管你去了哪里 我都会找到你 |
[40:34] | and come and see you. | 也会去看你 |
[40:39] | I’d like that. | 我希望是 |
[40:40] | I’d like that, too. | 我也这样希望 |
[40:44] | Austin! | |
[41:34] | We got him. | 我们抓住他了 |
[41:37] | Yes, we did. | 是的 |
[41:41] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[41:46] | Who’s Marisol? | Marisol是谁 |
[41:53] | How’d you know her name? | 你怎么知道她的名字 |
[41:56] | Apparently, you kept repeating it in the ambulance. | 你在救护车上一直嘟囔这个名字 |
[42:01] | She was my wife. | 她生前是我的妻子 |
[42:03] | And she was murdered. | 她被人杀害了 |
[42:09] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[42:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:14] | She kept trying to tell me to go back. | 她一直要我回来 |
[42:20] | Well, I’m glad you listened. | 很高兴你听了她的话 |
[42:29] | You gonna be okay? | 你感觉还好吧 |
[42:33] | I don’t think so. | 我想不好 |
[42:39] | We, uh… gonna get you looked at, huh? | 带你去看看大夫吧 |
[42:44] | Okay. | 好 |