时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | No! | 不! |
[00:28] | ?? | 不 |
[00:30] | ??? | 不要 |
[00:33] | ???? | 不要 |
[00:36] | ?? | 不 |
[00:48] | **** | 6小时前 |
[01:15] | We start our descent in 15 minutes, horatio. | 15分钟后就要着陆了 Horatio |
[01:18] | you know, | 知道吗 |
[01:19] | I can almost hear it as the lead-In on the news. | 我仿佛可以听到头条新闻说 |
[01:22] | “U.S. Marshals, working closely with miami-Dade’s finest, | “美国军方和迈阿密精英联合” |
[01:25] | “Capture the last and most elusive Of the miami-West prison.” | “抓获了迈阿密西监的 最后一个也是最狡猾的犯人” |
[01:32] | You guys are gonna get medals for this. | 你们能领个奖牌了 |
[01:34] | Funny coming from a guy we found cowering in a flower garden. | 从一个在花园里躲着的人 嘴里说出来真有意思 |
[01:38] | Hey, at least i got to spend The last seven months by the pool in arizona. | 至少之前七个月 我住在Arizona的小池塘边 |
[01:41] | What have you been up to, baldy? | 你怎么过的 秃子 |
[01:46] | I won’t forget what you did to those girls five years ago. | 我不会忘记你五年前 对那些女孩的所作所为 |
[01:50] | Oh, a shame you never found their bodies. | 真可惜你一直没找到她们的尸体 |
[01:52] | Found enough to put you away for life. | 找到的就够你蹲一辈子了 |
[01:54] | And if i get a medal, you can bet your ass | 如果我能拿到奖牌的话 你就等着 |
[01:56] | I’m gonna pin it right in the middle of your forehead. And you can count on it. | 我把它嵌你头上吧 给我等着 |
[02:00] | You guys should put your seatbelts on. We’re gonna be landing soon. | 大家系上安全带 我们马上要降落了 |
[02:25] | We’re off course. | 我们偏离航道了 |
[02:29] | Gentlemen? | 先生们? |
[02:31] | – Is there something i can help you with? – Yeah. I want to talk to the pilot. | – 有什么需要帮忙的? – 我要和机长谈话 |
[02:33] | – Everything all right back there, lieutenant? – I want to know why we’re off course. | – 中尉 后舱一切还好吗? – 我想知道为什么我们偏离航道了 |
[02:36] | Delay at miami international. | 迈阿密机场延误了 |
[02:38] | I’m gonna have to put her down right now. | 我现在要让她降落 |
[02:39] | i don’t think you understand the situation. We are the priority landing. | 看来你不了解状况 我们可以优先降落 |
[02:42] | Why don’t you let me fly the plane, sir? | 开飞机的事情还是放着我来吧? |
[02:45] | Mr. Groves? Take this man back to his seat, please? | Groves先生 麻烦带这位先生去后面坐好 |
[02:48] | i want you to get this back on course. | 我要你回到航道上 |
[02:55] | Horatio. | |
[03:01] | Son… | 孩子… |
[03:03] | …this is a big mistake for you. | …你这是犯大错了 |
[03:06] | Would you put that gun down, while you have the chance? | 趁还能回头 把枪放下好吗 |
[03:10] | Put the gun down right now. | 赶快放下枪 |
[03:16] | Oh! | 噢! |
[03:26] | Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! | 求助! 求助! 求助! |
[03:28] | Requesting emergency descent and landing. | 要求紧急降落 |
[03:49] | son?! | 孩子?! |
[03:52] | It doesn’t have to end like this. | 事情没必要闹成这样 |
[04:13] | horatio! | |
[04:26] | – Frank. – Toller. | |
[04:31] | he’s gone. Toller’s gone. | 他跑了 Toller跑了 |
[04:36] | * yeah * | |
[04:59] | * we don’t get fooled again * | |
[05:03] | * don’t get fooled again * | |
[05:06] | * no no * | |
[05:11] | CSI.Miami.S09E22 | |
[05:20] | Breaking news this morning in miami | 迈阿密今晨发生爆炸性新闻 |
[05:22] | Where escaped killer jack toller is on the loose again… | 在逃杀人犯Jack Toller再次脱逃… |
[05:24] | authorities confirmed the plane Transporting toller from arizona, | 有关当局证实在Arizona抓获Toller后 |
[05:28] | Where he was apprehended, Was forced to make an emergency landing… | 移送的飞机紧急迫降… |
[05:31] | toller is the last remaining fugitive From the miami-West prison break of october 17. | Toller是10月17日迈阿密 西监暴动中的最后一名在逃犯 |
[05:35] | He was serving a life sentence For the murders of three teenage girls. | 他因谋杀三名少女而被判终身监禁 |
[05:38] | dubbed the “incinerator” because of the gruesome way He cremated the bodies of his victims, | 他因为残忍焚烧受害者的尸体 而被冠以”焚尸者”的称号 |
[05:42] | Toller’s conviction hinged On the discovery of a single tooth. | Toller被定罪的关键证物是一颗牙齿 |
[06:04] | – Going with you. No excuses. – Can’t do that, horatio. | – 我陪你去 别找借口 – 不行 Horatio |
[06:07] | – I’m too pissed off. – Frank, that looks terrible. | – 我快气炸了 – Frank 看起来一塌糊涂 |
[06:08] | You got to get it checked. Yo! | 你必须看医生 喂! |
[06:10] | Yo! | 喂! |
[06:14] | So. | 那么 |
[06:16] | – So, who hired you? – The client. I’m a pilot. | – 谁雇佣你的 – 客户 我是个飞行员 |
[06:19] | You’re not answering my question. Who hired you? | 你没回答我的问题 |
[06:22] | Jack toller. | 谁雇佣你的 |
[06:23] | As soon as he knew he was being transported, | 他知道自己要被移送以后 |
[06:25] | He hired us to take out the pilots. | 他雇我们搞定了飞行员 |
[06:27] | And then he paid us cash to fly him to the everglades. | 然后他付我们现金 让我们飞到Everglades |
[06:29] | Why the everglades? What’s in the everglades? | 为什么去Everglades 那里有什么 |
[06:31] | I was paid to look the other way and not ask questions. | 花钱用我是让我只找路 不是问问题 |
[06:33] | – Where were you supposed to land? – I wasn’t given that information. | – 你计划降落在哪的 – 我还没得到指示 |
[06:36] | – You’ll have to ask him. – I’m asking you. | – 你要问他了 – 我现在在问你 |
[06:38] | – I don’t… know. – Okay. You ready for jail? | – 我 不 知 道 – 行 准备好进监狱了吗 |
[06:42] | – What? – Take him. | – 什么 – 带他走 |
[06:51] | hey, honey, i’m almost home. | 亲爱的 我快到家了 |
[06:53] | I should be there in time to make you and the kids lunch. | 我应该能赶回去给你和孩子们做中饭 |
[06:55] | Love you. See you soon. | 爱你 等会儿见 |
[07:09] | jack toller is considered armed and extremely dangerous. | Jack Toller可能持枪并且极度危险 |
[07:12] | Do not attempt… | 不要试图… |
[07:56] | Hello? Sir? Hello? | 你好 先生?你好? |
[08:01] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[08:04] | Sir? | 先生? |
[08:06] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:20] | – shut up! – no! No! | – 闭嘴! – 不! 不! |
[08:27] | – Shut up. – No! Oh. | – 闭嘴 – 不! 噢 |
[08:42] | This is csi eric delko. No sign of toller on old post road. | 这是 CSI的Eric Delko 在Old Post路上没发现Toller |
[08:46] | Should we widen the search? | 需要扩大搜索范围吗 |
[08:47] | that’s a negative. We’re covered to the south. | 不需要 我们在查南部了 |
[08:49] | Stand by for further instructions. | 请等待进一步指示 |
[08:52] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[09:21] | – Calleigh. – Hey, what you got? | – 嘿 你发现什么 |
[09:22] | Listen, i’ve got a dead body, | 我发现一具尸体 |
[09:24] | Shark valley, along mile marker 19. | Shark Valley 过19号路标 |
[09:27] | Fatal head injury. This is right along toller’s escape route. | 头部致命创伤 这正好是Toller逃跑的路线 |
[09:30] | From the looks of it, i’m thinking he carjacked her. | 看样子 他把她骗下车袭击了她 |
[09:32] | Listen, i’ve got a purse here. I’m gonna check through it. | 我找到了一个钱包 准备仔细看一下 |
[09:34] | And i’ll send you her driver information So you can get a vehicle registration. | 我会把他的驾照信息发给你 你可以查到车辆登记信息 |
[09:37] | Great. I’m also gonna look Into toller’s known associates, | 好 我也会查一下与Toller有关的人 |
[09:40] | See if he’s trying to reconnect with anyone. | 看看他是不是在和谁联络 |
[09:42] | All right. Make sure an m.E.’S en route. | 好 务必也派上法医 |
[09:45] | Will do. | 会的 |
[09:46] | – Thanks. – You got it. | 多谢 |
[10:07] | horatio, This is randy north. | Horatio 我是Randy North |
[10:09] | I arrested him Four years ago for felony drug possession. | 四年前因为非法携带药品我抓了他 |
[10:12] | mr. North, thank you for coming in. | North先生 谢谢你能来 |
[10:13] | I understand that you were mr. Toler’s cellmate At the time of his escape. | 我知道Toller逃狱的时候你是他的室友 |
[10:17] | Yes, but i didn’t play a part in that, | 是的 但是我没参与 |
[10:19] | And i have no part in this. | 现在也和我没关系 |
[10:21] | Have you had any contact with him? | 你和他有任何联系吗 |
[10:23] | No. Thank god. | 没有 谢天谢地 |
[10:25] | Look, i’ve got 11 months left on probation, But if i screw up at all, | 我离缓刑期只有11个月了 如果我搞砸了 |
[10:29] | – They throw me right back in there. – No, i know. I understand. | – 他们立马把我抓回去 – 我知道 我理解 |
[10:32] | And believe me, you’ve done a great job since your release. | 我负责任的说 你在释放后表现良好 |
[10:34] | – I’m really proud of you. – Thank you. | – 我为你骄傲 – 谢谢 |
[10:36] | Okay, we’ve got a mother of three That’s in the morgue, | 有一个三个孩子的母亲现在死了 |
[10:38] | and we think That it’s toller that carjacked her car, | 我们觉得Toller把她骗下车袭击了他 |
[10:41] | So if there’s anything at all that you can tell us… | 如果有任何事情可以告诉我们… |
[10:46] | look, i’m-I’m-I’m very sorry about the mother, okay? | 听着 对这个母亲的事情我也很抱歉 |
[10:50] | But i’m a single father myself, | 但我自己也是个单亲爸爸 |
[10:54] | and Just being here puts us in jeopardy. | 光是出现在这里就给我带来危险了 |
[10:56] | Just so you know, anything That you do to help us out does not put you in jeopardy. | 你要明白 你给我们提供的帮助不会给你带来危险 |
[11:00] | you have no idea Where he is or what he may be doing? | 你知不知道他在哪里做什么 |
[11:03] | I’m very happy to say That i don’t. | 我很庆幸自己不知道 |
[11:07] | I mean, i hope you bring him in. | 我的意思是 希望你能把他抓进来 |
[11:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:14] | Randy, promise me that you’ll call us if anything changes. | Randy 有任何情况 请务必打电话给我们 |
[11:17] | – Yeah, yes. – Thanks for coming in. | – 好的 – 谢谢你来 |
[11:23] | Uh-Huh. | 嗯哼 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:27] | And that was just before the emergency landing? | 这正好是紧急降落之前? |
[11:31] | And that was the last time you heard from them? | 那是你最后一次得到关于他们的消息? |
[11:33] | All right, great, thank you. | 好的 多谢 |
[11:36] | So horatio told me that the copilot said | Horatio告诉我副驾驶说 |
[11:38] | Toller wanted the plane to go to the everglades. | Toller希望飞机飞往Everglades |
[11:41] | Okay, let’s chart the intended flight path. | 好 来查一下预计航线 |
[11:44] | – Okay. – This is where they veered off course. | – 好 – 这是他们转向偏离航线的地方 |
[11:46] | We know that their original bearing was | 我知道他们起初的方向是 |
[11:49] | – 45 degrees east. – Right, and then | – 东45度角 – 对 然后 |
[11:52] | The pilot turned the plane 140 degrees west, | 飞行员把飞机向西转了140度 |
[11:55] | Making our new route here. | 改成了新航线 |
[12:02] | That’s over 300 miles of real estate Encompassing ten airfields. | 这在10个机场地域的300迈以外 |
[12:08] | You got any idea of where we should start? | 从哪里下手 有想法吗 |
[12:11] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[12:12] | Okay, this plane guzzles 230 gallons of fuel per hour At cruising speed. | 这种飞机巡航状态下 每小时耗油230加仑 |
[12:17] | How many gallons Were left when the plane landed? | 着陆的时候还剩多少加仑油 |
[12:19] | Ntsb investigators are putting the total At roughly 125 gallons. | NTSB调查员估计大概125加仑 (美国国家运输安全委员会) |
[12:23] | Okay, 125 gallons is about half an hour’s worth of fuel left. | 125差不多够飞半小时 |
[12:28] | Half an hour’s worth of fuel left, Traveling at 100 miles per hour, | 半小时的油量 速度每小时100迈 |
[12:30] | Burning about two and a half gallons per mile | 油耗大概每迈2.5加仑 |
[12:33] | Would leave about 50 miles before they had to land. | 差不多还可以飞50迈 |
[12:38] | Is there an airstrip Within 50 miles? | 方圆50迈内有简易机场吗 |
[12:41] | Only one. | 只有一个 |
[12:56] | Can i help you? | 有什么可以效劳的 |
[12:57] | Yeah, do you guys have a g4 scheduled To land here this morning? | 今天早上你们有降落G4的计划安排吗 |
[13:00] | Oh, i wouldn’t know. Hey, marcel, | 我打酱油的 Marcel |
[13:02] | the cops are looking for you again! | 警察又来找你了! |
[13:06] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[13:08] | Marcel, come on, where are you? | Marcel快点 在哪呢 |
[13:10] | – I am right here! – Then, are you deaf? | – 这儿! – 你是聋了吗 |
[13:12] | Listen, these guys want to know if there Was a plane scheduled to land here this morning. | 这些人想知道今天早上有没有计划飞机着陆 |
[13:16] | – What was it? – A g4. | – 什么型号 |
[13:17] | a g4? You’re kidding, right? | G4? 开玩笑吧 |
[13:19] | Have you had contact with a man named jack toller? | 你有联系过一个叫Jack Toller的吗 |
[13:22] | – Toller– That guy from the news? – Yeah, he’s a fugitive. | – Toller 新闻上那个? – 是 他是逃犯 |
[13:25] | Ditched the plane earlier this morning A few miles from here. | 今天早上在离这里几迈的地方跳机了 |
[13:28] | – And what’s that have to do with us? – He intended to land it here. | – 那和我们有什么关系 – 他打算在这里降落 |
[13:31] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:33] | Look at the aircraft i deal with here. | 看看我这里的飞机 |
[13:36] | This is a utility strip– | 这是一个公用简易机场 |
[13:37] | Mostly recreational flyers, light aircraft. | 主要是业余飞行爱好者 都是小型机 |
[13:40] | Whatever this guy toller’s up to, I’m glad he didn’t end up here. | 不管这个Toller计划是什么 他幸好没来这里 |
[13:43] | We’re going to need your entire flight record, please. | 我们需要你们所有的飞行记录 |
[13:49] | After you, gentlemen. | 你们先 |
[13:58] | That’s not going to cut it; i need it right now. | 不能这么算了 我现在就要 |
[14:01] | All right, i’ll hold. | 好 我等着 |
[14:03] | You’re back already– That’s not a good sign. | 你这就回了 不是好兆头 |
[14:05] | Me? What the hell are you doing here? | 我?你在这做什么 |
[14:06] | People think i need my head examined. Well, guess what– | 大家觉得我要检查一下脑子 猜怎么着 |
[14:08] | I did. I want that bastard so bad i can taste it. | 我真的查了 我简直可以闻到那个混账的味道 |
[14:11] | – Hey, sarge, are you all right? – I will be if people stop asking me. | – 警官 你没事吧 – 如果大家别盯着我问就没事了 |
[14:16] | You got eyes on our stolen saab yet? | 有发现被偷的SAAB车吗? |
[14:17] | Rolling on the bolo every 15, tracking all the bogus leads. | 全点公告上15分钟播出一次 所有捕风捉影都没放过 |
[14:20] | Sergeant, i have a meter maid talking to one Of our ground units right now. | 警长 有个女交警 在和我们的地面支队汇报 |
[14:25] | – You hold that, please? – ??? | – 你等一下行吗 – 好 |
[14:28] | Sergeant tripp. What do you got for me? | Tripp警官 你有什么情况? |
[14:31] | You know, i really thought i was onto some… | 你知道吗 我真以为有点重要… |
[14:36] | when? | 什么时候? |
[14:39] | We’ll be right there. | 我们马上到 |
[14:40] | Got a car matching our description At a salvage in seaside. | 在海边的废车处理厂 找到一辆符合描述的车 |
[14:43] | I bet he’s ditched the dead mom’s car. | 我打赌他把死者的车丢弃了 |
[14:58] | That’s the saab. Yeah, those are the plates. | 是SAAB 车牌也吻合 |
[15:01] | Just talked to the owner. Nobody saw the car dropped off. | 刚和厂主谈过 没人看到车子被扔这里 |
[15:03] | yeah, he’s got to be here somewhere. | 是的 他一定在这附近 |
[15:05] | – Let’s split up, everybody take a row. – Okay, somebody watch the car | – 分头找 每人找一排 – 来个人看着车子 |
[15:08] | And somebody take the front gate, make sure nobody gets out. | 再来个守着大门 |
[16:10] | Toller! Toller! | 确保没人离开 |
[16:18] | Stop right there, toller! | 停下 Toller! |
[16:20] | Do not move! | 不许动! |
[16:34] | What the hell, randy? | 搞什么鬼 Randy? |
[16:35] | Look, i can explain everything, if you’ll just give me a chance. | 给我一个机会 我一五一十的解释 |
[16:38] | – Keep your hands up. – I’ll let you explain it to your kids. | – 举起手来 – 我会让你和你孩子们解释的 |
[16:41] | – No. no. – Let’s hook him up. | – 不 不 – 把他铐起来 |
[16:42] | – Put your hands behind your back, Let’s go! let’s go! – Okay. | – 把手放背后 走! 走! – 好 |
[16:44] | don’t move. | 别动 |
[17:02] | you told us you hadn’t even talked to toller. | 你告诉我们你都没和Toller讲过话 |
[17:04] | I know, and there-There’s a logical explanation. | 我知道 这有个合理的解释 |
[17:07] | If you just let me explain, you will understand. | 让我解释给你听你就明白了 |
[17:10] | We’d better, randy. | 最好这样 Randy |
[17:13] | I, uh, I can’t right now, okay, | 现在不行 |
[17:17] | But if i could just make one phone call, | 但是如果能让我打个电话 |
[17:19] | My kids– I have to pick ’em up from school in 20 minutes. | 我的孩子 我20分钟后要接他们放学 |
[17:22] | – You lied to us. – No, i didn’t. | – 你骗了我们 – 我没有 |
[17:25] | He found me, after i talked to you guys. | 在我和你们谈话之后他找到我了 |
[17:28] | I don’t know how, but he did. | 我不知道怎么做到的 但就是找到了 |
[17:32] | You’re going to help me get out of this. | 你要帮我脱身 |
[17:33] | Jack, i can’t do that, you know that. | Jack 我做不到 你有数的 |
[17:35] | And he threatened to hurt my kids. | 他威胁说要伤害我的孩子 |
[17:39] | How’d you like to lose your kids? | 你愿意失去你的孩子吗 |
[17:41] | You wouldn’t dare. | 你不敢的 |
[17:43] | No. | 不 |
[17:45] | See this car? | 看到这车没有 |
[17:47] | I need it to disappear quickly and quietly. | 我需要把它快速低调处理掉 |
[17:50] | You’re gonna get rid of it for me. | 你来帮我解决 |
[17:52] | Pretty please? | 做漂亮点? |
[18:00] | i didn’t have A choice. i had no choice. | 我没有选择 我别无选择 |
[18:08] | At that moment you should have contacted us. | 那时候你应该和我们联系 |
[18:10] | why is he still here? | 为什么他还在这 |
[18:12] | Did he tell you if he had a plan here in miami? | 他有没有告诉你他在迈阿密有什么打算 |
[18:14] | – I don’t know. – Yes, you do. | – 我不知道 – 不 你知道的 |
[18:16] | No, i don’t. All i did was, i dropped him off downtown | 我不知道 我只是把他带到市里 |
[18:19] | And then i dropped the car off at the junkyard. | 然后把车扔在废车场 |
[18:21] | – Where downtown? – At the axion hotel. | – 市里哪里 – Axion酒店 |
[18:37] | Wow. | 哇 |
[18:39] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[18:41] | My finder’s fee just went up. | 我的中介费要涨了 |
[18:44] | Nah, i don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[18:46] | you provided a buyer, you’ve been well compensated. | 你提供了买家 你得到很好的补偿了 |
[18:48] | – This is my deal. – I got you to the buyer, i delivered. | – 这是我们的约定 – 我帮你找买家 帮你送货 |
[18:51] | Now i want my cut. | 我要我的提成 |
[18:53] | marcel… | |
[18:56] | – i think you just cut yourself out of it. – Whoa, whoa, man, | – 看来你把自己的财路断了 – 哇 兄弟 |
[18:58] | come on, put the gun down. | 拜托 把枪放下 |
[19:00] | – Let’s talk this out. – Okay, good. | – 我们有事好商量 – 好 很好 |
[19:17] | – Mdpd. – Have you seen this man? | – 迈阿密警察 – 你有没有见过这个人 |
[19:19] | No. Are you here about the gunshots? | 没 你们是因为枪击来的吗 |
[19:21] | – Gunshots, when? – Just a minute ago on the 30th floor. | – 枪击 什么时候 – 刚才 30楼 |
[19:23] | – 30th floor– Seal it off, gentlemen. – Where’s your elevator? | – 30楼 封锁出口 – 电梯在哪 |
[19:26] | Straight to the back. | 往里走到底 |
[20:38] | – all right, all right, all right. Okay. – Move and you die. | – 好 好 好 -敢动你死定了 |
[20:40] | – Where’s toller? How long ago? – He was here, He shot marcel. | – Toller在哪? 什么时候来的? – 他刚才在这 杀了Marcel |
[20:43] | – Just a couple minutes ago. – Now, call it in, eric. | – 几分钟前 – 派人过来 Eric |
[20:45] | Stay very still. | 呆着别动 |
[21:01] | – Drive! Drive, shut up! – What?! | – 开车! 闭上嘴 开车! – 什么?! |
[21:05] | Don’t say a word. | 不许说话 |
[21:08] | Just drive. | 开就是了 |
[21:19] | they were arguing, And he just shot him. | 他们吵起来了 他就杀了他 |
[21:22] | – what, he just spared you? – He didn’t know i was here. | – 难不成他偏偏放过了你 – 他不知道我在这 |
[21:26] | – marcel, i think you just cut yourself out of it. – whoa, whoa, man, | – Marcel 我觉得你断了自己的财路 – 哇 兄弟 |
[21:29] | come on, put the gun down. Let’s talk this out. | 拜托 把枪放下 我们有事好商量 |
[21:37] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这? |
[21:39] | He’s my boss. You know, he tells me to come somewhere, i listen. | 他是我老板 他让我去哪我要照做 |
[21:43] | I, i didn’t know there were going to be guns here. | 我不知道会有枪 |
[21:45] | What was the argument about? | 他们吵什么? |
[21:47] | I don’t know, i couldn’t hear. I… | 我不知道 听不到 我… |
[21:50] | Some sort of business deal. | 好像是什么生意 |
[21:52] | – I don’t know what it was about. – You worked at the airfield with marcel, | – 我不知道是关于什么的 – 你和Marcel在机场共事 |
[21:54] | You’re going to tell me you had no idea? | 你会真的不知道? |
[21:56] | Look, i kept my job because i didn’t ask Any questions, all right? | 我能保住工作就是因为我不问问题 好吗 |
[22:06] | I can tell you what the business deal was about. | 我能告诉你是什么生意 |
[22:10] | That’s class-A work, eric. | 这是一等货 Eric |
[22:13] | We got counterfeit bills. You still don’t know what this is about? | 连假钞都有了 你还是不知道? |
[22:19] | That has nothing to do with me. | 和我没关系 |
[22:22] | We’re gonna get to the bottom of this. You’re coming with us. Let’s go. | 这事我们要查个水落石出 你跟我们走 |
[22:32] | **** | Biscayne法院 |
[22:34] | we’re assembled for an emergency hearing | 我们今天是因为一个紧急听证聚在这里 |
[22:36] | To address the continued custody of the two minor children, | 讨论两个未成年儿童的抚养问题 |
[22:39] | Austin | Austin, date of birth 10/11/02, |
[22:42] | And patty 2/20/05, | 生日 10/11/02 |
[22:45] | With their biological father randy north. | 亲生父亲是Randy North |
[22:47] | What is child services’ position in regard to these children? | 儿童机构的立场是怎样的 |
[22:50] | It has come to light that Mr. North has been in contact with a convicted felon, | 此次情况是North和现行犯有联系 |
[22:54] | A triple murderer and escapee from the miami-West prison. | 犯三重谋杀并从迈阿密西监越狱 |
[22:58] | This association would be a violation of the conditions of mr. North’s parole. | 该联系违反了North先生的假释条例 |
[23:02] | may i ask the type of contact To which you’re referring, mr. Hillington? | 请问你所指的是什么样的联系 Hillington先生? |
[23:05] | Apparently, mr. North | 显而易见的 North先生 |
[23:06] | Assisted the convicted felon In the disposal of a stolen automobile. | 协助罪犯处理了赃车 |
[23:10] | The department believes That this contact presents a danger to the minor children, | 机构认为该联系对未成年人造成威胁 |
[23:14] | And that continued custody with mr. North | 继续由North抚养 |
[23:16] | Will put the children at risk. | 会将孩子置于险境 |
[23:18] | No, look, he threatened me, okay? Can you please tell them? | 听着 是他威胁我 你和他们说好不好 |
[23:21] | – He threatened to hurt my children. – ??? | 他威胁要伤害我孩子 |
[23:23] | miss boa vista, you have been summoned | Boa Vista小姐 你被召唤的原因是 |
[23:25] | Because mr. North is part Of an ongoing investigation. | North先生涉及一宗调查案 |
[23:28] | Yes, your honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[23:29] | You have a history with mr. North, Do you not? | 你和North有过交集 |
[23:31] | Yes, sir, i do. And mr. North has made mistakes in the past. | 是的 而且North过去曾犯过错 |
[23:35] | But i do believe that today he did the wrong thing for the right reason. | 但我的确相信他今天是出于 正确的理由做出了错误的行为 |
[23:39] | He acted as a result of a direct threat to his children. | 是他面对孩子的直接威胁做出的反应 |
[23:41] | Did you hear such a conversation With mr. Toller and mr. North | 你听见Toller和North先生 之间的谈话了吗 |
[23:45] | In which a threat against his children was made? | 对他孩子做出威胁的那个? |
[23:47] | Uh, no, i did not. | 我没有 |
[23:48] | So you take the ??? At his word? | 所以你轻信了一名重刑犯的话 |
[23:52] | I have direct testimony As to this man’s transformation. | 对于这个人的转变 我有直接的证明 |
[23:55] | Since his parole, he earned A degree in accounting, he started his own business | 自从他假释后 他得到了会计学位 开始做生意 |
[23:58] | So that he could work from home so he could be a full-Time father… | 这样可以在家工作做全职父亲… |
[24:00] | but you have no first-Hand knowledge Of such a conversation with toller, | 但对于他和Toller的对话 你并无第一手资料 |
[24:04] | – do you? – As i said, i do not, | – 有吗 – 如你所说 我没有 |
[24:06] | – you have no direct Admissible evidence – but what… | – 你没有直接的可靠证据 – 但是… |
[24:08] | To support the alleged threats | 来证明所谓的 |
[24:10] | – Made against mr. North’s children, Do you? – May i continue, please? | – 针对North先生孩子的威胁是吗 – 能让我讲完吗 |
[24:14] | Thank you. I feel that mr. North was under duress, | 谢谢 我觉得North先生是被胁迫的 |
[24:17] | Because he fully cooperated with us When we brought him in for questioning, | 因为当我们传他问话时他非常配合 |
[24:20] | And he’s not being charged with a crime. | 他也没有被控有罪 |
[24:21] | your honor, | 法官大人 |
[24:22] | this is An emergency hearing based on admissible evidence. | 这是基于可靠证据的紧急听证 |
[24:26] | There is clear and convincing evidence To establish | 有明确可靠的证据证明 |
[24:28] | – that these children are in danger. no – In danger? This is their father. | – 这些孩子有危险 – 不 – 有危险? 他是他们的爸爸 |
[24:31] | You don’t think it would be more detrimental To take these children away from their only parent | 你不认为让孩子离开他们 唯一的家长 让他们呆在领养机构 |
[24:34] | – And enroll them into the foster system? – The department requests that these children | – 对他们更不利吗? – 机构要求把这些孩子 |
[24:37] | Immediately be placed in the custody of child services. | 立刻交给儿童服务部门照顾 |
[24:40] | What? | 什么? |
[24:43] | i appreciate your coming here, officer. | 感谢你前来 警官 |
[24:46] | I will issue my ruling by the close of business today. Thank you. | 我会在今天下班前做出判决 感谢各位 |
[24:49] | – thank you, | – 谢谢 – 谢谢法官大人 |
[25:02] | We’re getting further away from the city. | 我们在离开市区 |
[25:04] | That, little lady, is the whole idea. | 小姐 这就是我的想法 |
[25:10] | Can I at least call up my parents? | 我可不可以至少给父母打个电话? |
[25:15] | Sure. I’ll dial it for you, I’ll introduce myself, | 当然了 我帮你拨号 自我介绍一下 |
[25:17] | and we can pick out a nice place to meet for lunch. | 然后找个环境好的地方吃中饭 |
[25:20] | They’re going to be worried about me. | 他们会担心我 |
[25:23] | They should be. | 应该的 |
[25:52] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[25:53] | You were supposed to be my star witness. | 你本该成为我的有力证人 |
[25:55] | The judge just took away my kids. | 现在法官把我孩子带走了 |
[25:58] | – Daddy! | – 爸爸! – 爸爸! |
[26:00] | Hey. Hey, come here. Come here. | 嘿 过来 到这儿来 |
[26:03] | I love you so much, guys. I love you, okay? | 我很爱你们 我爱你们 知道吗 |
[26:08] | Take care of your sister, okay? | 照顾好你妹妹 好吗 |
[26:14] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[26:15] | I’m sorry, Randy, I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 Randy 真的很抱歉 |
[26:21] | – You were supposed to fix this. – I tried. | – 你本应亡羊补牢 – 我尽力了 |
[26:24] | – If you hadn’t helped Toller, we wouldn’t be here. – I had no choice. | – 如果你没有帮Toller 我们也不会到这地步 – 我别无选择 |
[26:28] | Look, if you could just go back in there, okay, | 你能不能回去 |
[26:31] | and talk to the judge without that lawyer in there, | 在律师不在场的时候和法官谈谈 |
[26:33] | then maybe he’ll listen to you, maybe I can get supervised visits, anything. | 也许他会听你的 也许可以让我探视一下 |
[26:37] | Okay, I will help you try to fix this, and if we can bring in Toller, | 好 我会尽力帮你 如果我们能抓到Toller |
[26:39] | – we might be able to corroborate your story and the threats. – No, no, you don’t know Toller. | – 也许就可以证明你是被威胁的 – 不不不 你不了解Toller |
[26:41] | He will die before he lets you take him back here. | 他宁愿死 |
[26:43] | Boa Vista. | 也不会让你把他带到这里的 |
[26:46] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好 我这就去 |
[26:48] | Toller just kidnapped a 16-year-old girl. | Tolle绑架了一个16岁女孩 |
[26:50] | I will try to help you, but I’ve got to go right now. I’m sorry. | 我会试着帮你的 但是我现在要走了 对不起 |
[26:59] | You sit there. | 你坐这儿 |
[27:01] | Behave. | 听话 |
[27:02] | No whimpering, no crying. No words. | 不许抽抽 哭鼻子 也不要多嘴 |
[27:05] | If you’re going to kill me, just do it. | 如果你要杀我 现在动手吧 |
[27:10] | I’m not going to just do it. | 我才不要现在动手 |
[27:18] | I promise, when I’m done with you, | 我保证 把你利用完了 |
[27:21] | – you’ll be the first to know. – Just like those other girls. | – 你会是第一个知道的 – 就像其他女孩一样 |
[27:24] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[27:26] | The other girls didn’t listen, either. | 其他的女孩也不听话 |
[27:28] | I don’t like repeating myself, all right? | 我不喜欢重复自己的话 懂吗? |
[27:32] | Just chill. | 镇定点 |
[28:59] | So Jack Toller had his hands on that bill? | 钞票上有Jack Toller的指纹? |
[29:00] | Take a look at it. More importantly, take a look at the paper it’s printed on. | 看一下 更要紧的是看一下纸张 |
[29:04] | There are no blue and red fibers. | 没有红绿纤维 |
[29:07] | – And the watermark’s missing. – Yeah, it doesn’t have a security strip. | – 没有水印 – 而且没有安全条 |
[29:11] | Yeah. | 是 |
[29:13] | This paper is bad. It’s definitely counterfeit. | 纸很差 明显的假货 |
[29:16] | But look at the quality of the print. | 但看着印刷质量 |
[29:18] | Look at the micro-printing. Look at the portrait. | 这些微距打印 还有人像 |
[29:21] | – It’s dead-on. – You’re right. | – 非常到位 – 对 |
[29:23] | This printing is definitely raised. | 打印质量很高 |
[29:25] | It’s not something you can do with your average color printer. | 不是普通打印机能达到的 |
[29:27] | No, you couldn’t. You’d have to have an engraved plate to do that. | 肯定不行 要有模板 |
[29:31] | – And Toller has them. – Yeah, but if he can make that good a forgery, | – Toller有 – 但如果他伪造的这么好 |
[29:34] | why is he printing it on paper that wouldn’t make it past the register of a supermarket? | 为什么要用那种超市售货员 都看得出的烂纸头呢? |
[29:38] | I’m guessing that even though he has the plates, | 我猜他虽然有模板 |
[29:39] | he doesn’t have the other ingredients– the paper, the ink. | 但是没有其他东西 纸张 油墨 |
[29:42] | That’s why he hasn’t left Miami. | 所以他还在迈阿密逗留 |
[29:54] | He must know someone here that has the paper, the ink. | 他一定认识这里提供纸张油墨的人 |
[29:57] | Then he’ll be able to print money for the rest of his life. | 找到后这辈子就靠印伪钞过日子了 |
[29:59] | – Find that person… – You’ll find Jack Toller. | – 找到那个人… – 就找到了Jack Toller |
[30:06] | Look, I already told you, whatever Marcel and Jack Toller were dealing together, | 我告诉你了 不管Marcel和Jack Toller 在商量什么 |
[30:10] | I was out of that loop. | 和我没关系 |
[30:12] | Toller kidnapped a teenage girl. If he murders her, that’s on you. | Toller绑架了一个少女 如果她死了 这是你害的 |
[30:22] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你们 |
[30:26] | You know, I… | 知道吗 我… |
[30:28] | I don’t think you have a choice. | 我觉得你没什么选择 |
[30:34] | I’m a Secret Service agent– with Homeland Security. | 我是国安局的秘密探员… |
[30:39] | And I’m President Obama. Nice to meet you. | 我是总统奥巴马 见到你很高兴 |
[30:41] | Call the Miami field office, if you need to check it out. | 想查的话可以打给迈阿密办事处 |
[30:44] | What name should we run? | 找哪个名字 |
[30:46] | Renee Locklear. | |
[30:47] | Run that, will you, Walter? | Walter你能查一下吗 |
[30:52] | I have a specific mandate from the highest security | 我从最高安全局那里接到任务 |
[30:55] | in government to find those plates. | 要找到模板 |
[30:58] | That’s why I couldn’t tell you before. | 所以之前不能告知 |
[31:00] | What else can’t you tell me? | 还有什么不能说的 |
[31:04] | 18 months ago, | 18个月前 |
[31:06] | a freight delivery from the Bureau of Engraving crashed in Georgia. | 一架模具厂的货机在Georgia坠机 |
[31:10] | When the cargo was recovered, | 整理货物的时候 |
[31:12] | three sets of $100 plates were unaccounted for. | 三套百元钞的模具不见了 |
[31:14] | And you think Toller is up for all this? | 你觉得这是Toller搞的? |
[31:17] | No, I think Toller wants to cash in. | 不 我觉得Toller想介入 |
[31:20] | – It’s his buyer that I want. – And who is his buyer? | – 我要找的是他的买家 – 他的买家是谁? |
[31:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:26] | Tried to get close enough to him, but I couldn’t get a name. | 我尽可能的接近他 但是没查到名字 |
[31:28] | – So this is the real thing, huh? – Right off Uncle Sam’s truck. | – 所以这是真货? – 山姆大叔手里抢来的 |
[31:32] | Creates a perfect image, but… | 图像无懈可击 但是… |
[31:37] | got to have the right paper. | 必须要有合适的纸 |
[31:41] | – My finder’s fee just went up. – I don’t think so. | – 但是我的中介费涨了 – 我不觉得 |
[31:45] | You provided a buyer. You’ve been well compensated. | 你提供了买家 你得到很好的补偿了 |
[31:48] | This is my deal. | 这是我们的约定 |
[31:50] | – I think you just cut yourself out of it. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, man. Come on. | – 看来你把自己的财路断了 – 哇 兄弟 |
[31:54] | Did you get it, Walter. | 查到了吗 Walter |
[31:58] | – You check out. – Mm-hmm. Obama, huh? | – 有你的记录 – 恩 Obama是吧? |
[32:03] | What else, Agent? | 还有什么 探员? |
[32:06] | Before he took off, he crouched over Marcel’s body. | 他走之前 弓着腰翻了Marcel的尸体 |
[32:10] | – I think he took something from him. – What do you think it was? | – 我觉得他拿了什么东西 – 你觉得会是什么? |
[32:14] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[32:16] | – We have Marcel’s clothes. – Yes, we do, Walter. Let’s process those. | – 我们有Marcel的衣服 – 是的 Walter 查一下 |
[32:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:30] | Is this really the space for that kind of exploration, Wolfe? | 这里难道是用来查这个的吗 Wolfe |
[32:33] | No, Tom, it isn’t. Frankly, I don’t know what the hell I’m looking for, | 不 Tom 说实话我都不知道要找什么 |
[32:36] | but I’m trying to prevent that teenage girl from ending up on a slab in your morgue. | 但是我尽力不让那少女 硬邦邦的躺进太平间 |
[32:40] | I understand. | 明白 |
[32:44] | Got an I.D. I got some credit cards. | 找到了身份证 信用卡 |
[32:49] | I got, um… | 有… |
[32:52] | Oh, there’s some axle grease on the sleeve of his shirt here. | 他衬衫袖子上有轴承润滑剂 |
[32:55] | Oh. Found plenty of it under his nails, as well. | 指甲里也有很多 |
[32:58] | Comes from his occupation, I’m afraid. Marcel did work on airplanes. | 我觉得是工作原因 Marcel和飞机打交道 |
[33:02] | Not sure it’s the case-breaker you’re looking for. | 不确定这是不是案情的关键 |
[33:04] | Easy to punch holes, Tom. Easy to punch holes. | Tom 别急着否定 别急着否定 |
[33:10] | It’s a key ring. Key ring. | 这是个钥匙圈 钥匙圈 |
[33:14] | Tom, you know what? I need an expert opinion, but you’re here, so you’ll do. | Tom知道吗 我需要权威的意见 不过既然你在这 也凑合了 |
[33:17] | – Come here and take a look at this. – How kind. | – 过来看一下 – 多么客气啊 |
[33:22] | – What do you think? – Uh, it’s bent, | – 你怎么想? – 这个折了 |
[33:24] | like someone improperly pulled keys from it. | 好像有人粗暴的把钥匙拿下来了 |
[33:27] | In haste. Toller ripped the key ring off here | 急急忙忙 Toller从这里抢了钥匙 |
[33:29] | to get access to Marcel Largos’ airport hangar. | 好进Marcel Largo的机场库房 |
[33:33] | And, God willing, the girl with him is still alive. Go. | 上帝保佑和他一起的女孩还活着 走 |
[33:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:46] | – This is probably her sandal. – Well, she was here. | – 这很可能是她的拖鞋 – 她曾经在这 |
[34:49] | – Hopefully, she’s still alive. – If she’s still alive, it’s for a reason. | – 希望他还活着 – 如果她活着 一定有原因 |
[34:53] | Marcel’s office may lead us to the girl and our buyer. | Marcel的办公室可能 能帮我们找到女孩和买家 |
[35:10] | Hey, I got a desk calendar here. | 我找到一个台历 |
[35:14] | Let’s see. | 看一下 |
[35:17] | There’s a page missing from today, too. | 今天的一页不见了 |
[35:20] | I’m gonna find out what was scribbled on here. | 我去查查上面记的什么 |
[35:24] | Might be the meeting place or the buyer, something. | 可能是接头点或者买家信息 |
[35:33] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[35:37] | Tell the man you have a delivery. | 告诉那人你来送个东西 |
[35:39] | You get the bag from him first. | 先从他那里拿到包裹 |
[35:42] | Then you hand him this case. | 然后把这个箱子给他 |
[35:50] | Got it? | 明白没 |
[35:59] | Eric? | |
[36:01] | I can’t make anything out. | 我看不出什么 |
[36:07] | What do you got? | 你发现什么 |
[36:09] | Marcel…has been video conferencing. | Marcel…曾经录了会面过程 |
[36:13] | And the conversation window is open. | 对话窗口开着 |
[36:16] | Got a user name? | 有用户名吗 |
[36:19] | How do I know you’re not just going to shoot me in the back or something? | 我怎么知道你会不会在我背后放冷枪 |
[36:24] | Go. | 去 |
[36:46] | User name is… | 用户名… |
[36:51] | Ashcroft. | |
[36:53] | Bernard Ashcroft. That’s the investment banker that got arrested for fraud. | Bernard Ashcroft是 那个欺诈罪被捕的投资行老板 |
[36:56] | And he’s also our buyer. | 也是买家 |
[36:59] | Toller’s on his way to meet Ashcroft. | Toller是去见Ashcroft的 |
[37:29] | Randy, look, I’m really sorry. I just can’t help you right now. | Randy对不起 我现在帮不了你 |
[37:31] | We’re right in the middle of working on a kidnapping. | 我们正在解决一起绑架案 |
[37:33] | I-I know. He called me again. All right, he’s threatening me. | 我知道 他又打电话了 威胁我 |
[37:36] | Toller? Did Toller call? What did he say he wanted? | Toller? Toller打电话了? 他说他要什么 |
[37:39] | He wouldn’t tell me over the phone. | 他不愿意在电话上说 |
[37:40] | He told me to meet him at the pier in 20 minutes. | 让我20分钟在码头见他 |
[37:43] | I’m only telling you this because I want my kids back. | 我告诉你这些是为了把我孩子要回来 |
[37:46] | Look, you did the right thing. You’re not gonna go. Let us take care of this. | 你做得对 别去 让我们搞定 |
[37:48] | Just let me know where on the pier he wanted you to meet him. | 告诉我他让你在哪个码头见他 |
[37:51] | Get me Horatio now! | 帮我接Horatio! |
[38:01] | Where’s Toller? | Toller在哪? |
[38:03] | He, uh… he told me to get a bag from you. | 他 他让我找你拿一个包 |
[38:05] | Got to be kidding me. Get inside. | 开玩笑吧 进来 |
[38:11] | All units, Sergeant Tripp. | 各单位注意 Tripp中尉 |
[38:12] | Jack Toller’s in the vicinity of Biscayne and Lardner. | Jack Toller在Biscayne和Lardner附近 |
[38:15] | He’s armed, he’s dangerous. Let’s bring the son of a bitch down. | 有武器 很危险 我们一起把这混蛋撂倒 |
[38:41] | Look, I don’t know who you are, but you take that case back to Toller. | 我不知道你是谁 但是你把这箱子还给Toller |
[38:44] | I talk to him face to face. Not some girl. | 我要和他面对面谈 不是和小女孩 |
[38:46] | – I don’t do business… – Go, go, go, go. | – 我不做这样的生意… – 上上上 |
[38:47] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Who is this? – Stand right there. | – 哇 哦! 谁啊 – 站着别动 |
[38:49] | – Put your hands up. Turn around, kiss the wall. – Who are you? | – 举起手 转身靠墙 – 你是谁 |
[38:51] | Turn around, kiss the wall. | 转身贴墙 |
[38:53] | – This is a warrant. You can read it at your leisure. Hook him up! – You okay? You okay? | – 这是搜查令 你有空可以读一下 把他拷起来! – 没事吧? 没事吧? |
[38:56] | All right, it’s okay. You’re safe now. All right? | 好了 没事了 你安全了 |
[38:58] | – Is he here? Is he still here? – No. He sent me. | – 他在这吗 还在这里吗 – 不 他派我来的 |
[39:01] | Let’s go. You go with this man right here. They’re gonna take care of you, all right? | 走 你和这位先生走 他们会照顾你的好吗 |
[39:03] | – Shut up! Tell me what I did. – Hey, take a look at this. | – 闭嘴! – 说说我做什么了 – 嘿 看看这个 |
[39:06] | – What have you got? – A crate of paper from the Carver Paper Company. | – 找到什么? – 一箱Carver纸业的纸 |
[39:09] | Carver. That’s the company out of Massachusetts, right? | Carver 是麻省的那家公司吗 |
[39:11] | They’ve got a contract with the government? | 他们和政府有合约? |
[39:13] | This guy managed to get his hands on | 这个家伙 |
[39:16] | currency-grade printing paper. | 搞到了印钞纸 |
[39:19] | Wow. This is the real thing. | 哇哦 这是真格的 |
[39:21] | Same fiber and linen content. | 一样的纤维和材质 |
[39:23] | So you got your paper, Mr. Ashcroft. And your printing press. | Ashcroft先生 你得到了印钞纸和印刷机 |
[39:27] | I feel I should have counsel present should you have any further questions. | 你还有什么问题等我的顾问来了再问 |
[39:31] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[39:35] | I’ve got a whole phone book of people who want to talk to you– let’s go. | 有一本黄页本那么多的人 要和你谈谈呢 |
[39:41] | These are the plates. | 这些是模板 |
[39:46] | Oh, my God! | 天哪! |
[39:48] | Looks like Toller got away with a set. | 看来Toller拿了一份跑了 |
[39:54] | He’s in the wind again. | 他又不知去向了 |
[40:12] | Toller’s deal for the plates went south. | Toller的生意是在南方 |
[40:14] | I wonder if Randy’s even still planning to meet him here. | 我怀疑Randy是不是 还准备在那里和他碰头 |
[40:15] | Rest assured that if he kept a pair for himself, | 确定的是如果他自己留了一份 |
[40:19] | he’s gonna sell them. | 他会把它们脱手 |
[40:21] | Now, what…? | 什么…? |
[40:27] | Horatio! Horatio! Oh, my gosh! | 天哪! |
[40:29] | Stay down. Stay down. Can you tell me where you’re hit? | 躺下 躺下 你能告诉我哪里中枪吗 |
[40:32] | Where are you hit? Where…? | 哪里中枪 哪里…? |
[40:58] | They split up my kids. Austin’s in Fort Meyers, | 他们把我孩子分开 Austin在Fort Meyers |
[41:01] | and Patty’s with a family in Boca Raton. | Patty在Boca Raton的一个家里 |
[41:04] | – They don’t even have each other now. – It’s not my fault. | – 他们连对方都见不到 – 这不是我的错 |
[41:08] | Everyone keeps telling me that! | 每个人都这么对我说! |
[41:10] | But I fixed everything. I did it all, and it didn’t matter! | 但我弥补了每件事 所有的都做了 可是一点都不重要! |
[41:16] | You promised me, but you’re just like the rest of them. | 你和我保证过 但你和他们没什么区别 |
[41:20] | I’m not. Remember, I tried to help you, Randy, | 我不是 记得吗 我试着帮你的Randy |
[41:23] | because I believed that you’ve changed. Don’t do this. | 因为我相信你变了 别这样 |
[41:25] | You can’t come back from this. | 做了就没有回头路了 |
[41:27] | This is what everyone becomes when you strip it all away | 你把谁的一切都夺走了 |
[41:31] | and you leave them with nothing! | 他就会变成这样! |
[41:35] | Don’t do this. Randy, don’t! | 别这样 |
[41:38] | Randy! | Randy 别这样! |
[41:40] | Come on! Please! | 拜托! 求你了! |
[41:44] | Randy! What are you doing? | Randy!你在干什么 |
[41:49] | Randy! | |
[41:50] | No! | 不! |
[41:58] | Help! | 救命! |
[41:59] | Help! | 救命! |
[42:03] | No! | 不! |
[42:07] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[42:08] | The wireless subscriber you are trying to reach is away from their phone | 您所拨打的用户暂时无法接听 |
[42:12] | or outside the range of cellular service. | 或不在服务区 |
[42:15] | Come on. | 拜托 拜托 不! |
[42:24] | Oh, God. Come on. Come on. | 天啊 拜托 |
[42:47] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[42:50] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[42:51] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[42:57] | No. | 不 |
[43:05] | Join our FRS/FRM and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379/frzhaopin2@gmail.com |